- Freshly showered, clean shaven, and with a nice haircut along with nice clothes and he could look beyond fabulous.
- Still four-and-a-half inches hard.
- Happy Birthday Brad. I will never lose the image of your naked arse in Thelma and Louise. Yum.
- He's not so great anymore. His sparkle vamoosed in the last few years. There are younger, hotter, more intelligent guys. There are also older guys who are much more interesting than BP. I really don't even think I'd do him these days. He seems so stupid to me.
- Happy Birthday, Brad!!
- Meh! Next...
- I agree with R4. He managed to stay hot well into his 40s, but the past four or five years he's been headed down hill looks-like like a rocket. It's Angelina's fault - that vampire will suck the life right out of you.
- I'd still do him.
In the middle of Main Street.
At high noon.
- I'm torn. He looks like crap, but still better than 99% of guys his age.
- Is his younger brother Doug now the hot Pitt?
- Clooney and Selleck are examples of men who still have "it" now that they are much older. Pitt had appeal when he was young, but now, well not so much. He is NOT getting better as he gets older. He needs to clean up his act, shave, cut his hair. His charm was based on youthful good looks. He needs to realize that is now OVER. Move on, change his style to one of maturity.
- Clooney looks like an old man. I realize that must be partly due to his ill health. Sad because he was very lovely and you can still see glimpses of it.
Pitt is still a beautiful man with a beautiful body. Sadly he doesn't feel the need to get all dressed up and beautiful for us as often these days. He also doesn't feel the need to play pretty boys in films either. Though he was adorable and charismatic in Moneyball and greaser sexy in Killing Them Softly.
- What's this about Clooney being in ill health?
- Is that all there is?
- R2, you'd seem more intelligent and clever if you understood how hyphens work.
- Like someone hit hard by a midlife crisis. Cultivating a look which may be appealing on a 20-something but not on someone who's 50 desperately trying to hang onto some "coolness" factor.
- The wife likes them skeevy.
"Brad, you bathed this week; I can smell it on you. It's bad enough you brush your ever-present teeth."
- "Clooney and Selleck are examples of men who still have "it" now that they are much older"
Clooney and Selleck weren't young when they hit the big time, so their stardom is based on a mature appeal and aging isn't such a big deal for them.
Pitt hit it big in pretty-boy roles, he's lost his original appeal and IMHO isn't appealing as a middle-aged man. He just doesn't have the alpha-male strength that people want in older leading men, and his beauty is gone. At least he hasn't ruined his face with plastic surgery, I'll say that for him.
- [quote]I realize that must be partly due to his ill health.
There's nothing wrong with his health. Let it go, hon. He still looks great btw, at least you're into his type (and he's not even mine).
- He looks alright i suppose, those kids can seriously drain your energy and stress you fuck out. i know he has nannies etc but still, it's a lot of kids, they must drive him demented.
- It's not that his "beauty" is gone, it's that he let his hair get scraggly, doesn't bother to shave and wears ugly clothes. Clean him up and he'll be an attractive middle-aged man. Right now, it's hidden, not gone.
- R21. Agree. A couple of years ago, Brad showed up on the Oscars' red carpet in a tux with a great haircut--almost like Cary Grant. He looked dashing and handsome.
Pitt could look handsome again, but he's made himself look disheveled, scraggy with long stringy hair that makes him look a mess. If Pitt cleaned up his act, he could look handsome again.
This sloppy, Bohemian look of late does nothing to enhance Pitt's looks. And it seems as if he doesn't care or maybe, he thinks this long hair, unkempt looks cool or is attractive. He's wrong. It's awful.
- Yeah, I think his hair is the biggest problem. He looked good in Moneyball.
- he also is a FIERCE supporter of the LGBT community and marriage equality,but of course, now that he's not 23 and as hot as he used to be, nobody mentions this. You suck
- He always looked dumb to me, I don't get his appeal at all! He is a bad actor and the constant famewhoring of his private life is extremely annoying.
- He looks 54.
- His "bohemian" look would be silly on a guy half his age.
- Brad might be in the psychological syndrome of trying to advertise to the world that he does care about his looks.
And he might have a depressive personality - tending toward depression.
- Of course he's depressed. Living with Angie the vampire and their child army all these years would depress the shit out of anyone.
- I meant to type 'advertise to the world that he does NOT care about his looks'
- He looks fine. Clean cut guys are revolting, asexual and uptight. There's nothing manly about a guy with a tidy haircut, a clean shave and ironed underwear who smells like a woman. You couldn't pay me to fuck one of those country club creeps.
- Why is Brad Pitt so hung up on always having a beard on his face and/or chin?
For a long while, it was very scraggly, dirty looking (and was even braided) and made him look like a homeless person or a dirty Hell's Angel.
Now his beard is no longer scraggly, but it is a very large part of his look - but why?
- R31 = Angelina jolie
He looked good in moneyball and tree of life.
I hate long hair on men, hate it. It will literally make or break a guy for me.
I remember this one guy who I barely noticed with long hair, he got it buzzed and I suddenly found him insanely attractive.
Yeah I know, shallow idc.
- He's still fucking gorgeous. Even with the long hair and scraggy beard he's hotter than 99% of the men out there. I'd do him in a second
- Somewhere there is a wall with his faceprint in it.
- As a makeup artist in the film community, I find a lot of guys in between projects let go- they aren't constantly touched by at least 3-4 people at any given time (hair, makeup, wardrobe, sound). They don't have to watch their weight, they don't have to shave every day. And some guys break out after shaving, which BP might, given where his acne scars were.
- She is older than "49".
- Clooney is way too thin IMHO which lends to an ill appearance. I heard he has a bad back from Syriana too.
- He needs an eye-job.
- R32 I thought the beard meant he was going to have some kind of work done. You know, cover the face then when the big reveal comes people just assume it was shaving the beard, cutting the hair that makes him look younger when really it's because he's gone under the knife. We'll see.
I thought that Chanel ad was a joke.
- Silly, it's not how old you are but WHO you are.
- R33 like Roger Federer. What a difference a haircut makes.
- His ex-father-in-law is Victor Kiriakis, who was married to Kate Winograd, as originally portrayed by Elaine Princi.
- He is one of the biggest supporters of the gay community both verbally and financially.
Name one straight A list male celebrity that is a bigger supporter..........
I don't understand why he is bashed consistently on datalounge.
It is sad.
- Still the sexiest man alive.
- Still hot.
- Still hot and obviously likes to play down his looks. Seems like a very nice, thoughful and charitable guy. I like his efforts in New Orleans and on behalf of gay marriage rights.
He is a good man, if not the best actor in the business- he can be very effective in the right role.
Now Angie takes herself a bit too seriously and is too thin, although a gorgeous face. She really IS too thin.
- Brad is still a homosexual-tinymeat who has had at least one facelift.
- Wasn't he fucking soap writer Thom Racina when he first came to Hollywood?
- Really hasn't been hot in a LONG time... Starting to look like an old lesbian now. CAN'T ACT.
- I like him and respect him. I don't think he the best actor but considering all of the asshole half wits in H'wood, he's is one of the best.
- Long hair on men is not flattering, and it's also aging. I've known a few men in my life who had long hair, and once they cut it short they looked so much better, and 10 years younger.
- What Charlie(r47) and r51 said.
I saw "Thelma and Louise" when it was in its first run at theatres. Pitt truly was eye-catching; he had that certain "it" that jumped off the screen.
And then pfffffft. .
It's as though Pitt had a finite amount of butane, ignited in T&L and its been mere fumes ever since. He doesn't excite.
I've enjoyed some of his performances, exhibit "A" being his brief, hilarious turn as the stoner in "True Romance", but other then that zzzzzzzz.
I analogize Pitt's stardom to best-selling novelists who had only one story to tell and the never wrote another word or, if they did, those words are obscure; think Margaret Mitchell or Betty Smith.
"Thelma and Louise" was Pitt's one story.
- Brad Pitt looks hot still. Sure he'd look better with a decent haircut, but so he's a nine instead of a ten.
Clooney looks below average. He looks like a reject from a 30s era. He only looked mildly hot in the "Facts of Life" days, even then his body was awful. And it still is. You don't see the magnitude of shirtless pics, that you see for other stars, because he's out of shape and pudgy.
- I'm surprised at the posts saying he looked good in Moneyball. I just watched it yesterday, and while he didn't look bad, I thought he looked his age. He's certainly a good looking man, but his complexion is horrible. Its never been great, but years of smoking (and high-def) do him no favors.
As I've said before, I can't get past reports of hygiene issues and BO. Granted those stories are from15-20 years ago, but it's the first thing I think of when I see him.
- He is presentable but Robert Redford was more charming at this age.
- Brad Pitt looks disheveled and dirty. I sort like him; I don't know why, but I like him more when he looks halfway presentable which he hasn't in a long time. But he seems to lack any charm or even much of a personality.
- He will never look as naturally charming as Robert Redford. Robert Redford at Pitt's age and much later he was really stunning, natural and classy. He didn't seem like...anyway you know what i mean.
- He is far and away much better looking than nearly any other man his age.
Nothing brings out the "pointless bitchery" like a discussion about aging movie stars.
- How can a 50 year old with a 5 inch weenie ever be considered 'hot'?
- I think Rob Estes looks pretty damn good at 49. Better than Brad.
- I think James Denton is pretty hot at 49, too.
- I agree, r55.
- He is charming and beautiful, though. I don't deny it.
- Pitt isn't young any more, sure, but as pointed out, he's also one of those men for whom a shave and a haircut make a huge difference. I'm the same. At 175 with short hair and a clean shave, I'm a handsome guy. At 185 with long hair and a two-day beard, I couldn't get hit on at Home Depot. If you've been handsome all your life, you eventually don't give a shit about looking good every waking minute. Looking like kind of a bum occasionally is OK when you can spring back to form with a shave and haircut.
- R65 is right.
- I love how all you people who haven't had sex in this century yet, are critical of a man that could get laid by blinking an eye. And get laid by every rich, handsome and powerful man OR woman he wanted.
- R67, i partly agree with you. However, i suspect that being incredibly beautiful and famous can't open all the doors you want to open. I mean for all people (it doesn't matter if they are beautiful or less beautiful)some doors are meant to be closed. People, we are complicated creatures...
- It can't open them for everyone but it did for Brad Pitt
- For however beautiful he is, he can't succeed in his interior design or architecture career.
- I bet he also wanted to sleep with Catherine Zeta-Jones when they were making 'Ocean's Twelve' but she is not a woman that cheats, she has other issues.
- He looks much better than Johnny Depp. I'll give him that.
- [quote] I bet he also wanted to sleep with Catherine Zeta-Jones when they were making 'Ocean's Twelve' but she is not a woman that cheats, she has other issues.
I bet he took a look at her driving license lying around in her trailer and ran like the wind.
- He has always been in need of a shower and greasy haired back in the 90s the greasiness couldn't contain his hotness. Now he has to work at it to look good.
- R64, did you actually mean that picture to be an example of him looking good?
Because if you look at that picture without knowing who it is, you don't see a beautiful man. You see a bum with nice eyes.
- R67 wouldn't touch BP with a 10 foot pole, if he wasn't famous... Wouldn't even look twice at the guy. Star-fucker much? Hypocrites...
- If he's so pro gay how come he went to Nambia the most anti-gay country in Afrika? Huh? Answer that.
- They're ALL pro-gay in Hollywood - FOR SHOW. They're pro anything and everything, so what? When you're fucking LOADED it's very easy to pay your way onto a pedestal. It's all so much narcissism anyway. He and his crazy wife make me nauseous with their patronizing smirks. I guarantee you they sniff their own farts.
- He really should have taken better care of himself. He wouldn't remain young forever, but dressing like a hobo and not taking care of himself hastened his aging. I saw him on another show, and his energy was seriously low and negative.
- At least he seems less than an asshole the last years. I think he grew up with Angelina. He got more mature and that's a plus. Finally, he acquired an inner light in his charm. He is not classy but he is sexy.
- *less of an asshole
- It would be nice to be that hot if only for an hour.
- I keep reading 4 or 5 inches on Braddy, how do we know this.
- He seems like a good guy, doing a lot of good things for charities and worthy causes, even though he's not terribly bright. He doesn't seem to have much of a personality though. Through all his public relationships with other famous women (Fishy, Aniston, Angelina), he always seemed to kind of get absorbed into their lifestyles and public personas.
- Good point, R84.
- verificatia for r83
- First of all his name is William. Only a real poser or a 'mo uses their second name as their ID.
Second his name is Pittstien and he shortened it, because he's a member of the tribe.
- This is one of his best photos, don't you agree?
However, he lacks spirituality in this. No Angelina is near.
- Do you believe that Cruise wanted to sleep with him?
- Hot bitch!
- I always like Pitt.
He seems authentic and just seems like a
real nice guy.
I think he is handsome even as he gets older.
Just a more mature type of sexy.
- R61 truth... Rob is THE hottest fucking DILF alive. Made his acquaintance many years ago at a celebrity golf tourney. He and his wife (then, no clue if he's still married) couldn't have been nicer. Good LORD what a hunk! Next would be Garrett Dillahunt, Patrick Warburton, Matt Battaglia, Dylan McDermott, Josh Locas, Dermot Mulroney - in no particular order. All infinitely hotter than BP.
- It is not is birthday today. You tell dee like? No?
- He was a real stunner as Achilles in 'Troy'
- His friend George is very boring but i like him in this photo because of the cute dog he is holding in his arms
- I Will Always Love Him.
NOT Whitney's Ghost
- Hahahaha R97!
Brad with his buddy Georgie again
- They were friends pre-Angelina
- - George Clooney and Brad Pitt compare shaves at the SAG Awards in Los Angeles
- Better then you are OP.
- I'm shocked, I would swear he only looks 48.
- R102: "better then"
I don't have the strength to elicit the usual response.
- I saw a life-size advertisement of him in a department store yesterday. His complexion was awful, yet still better than most guys his age.
- ...still looks like a monkey.
- What did you think was bad about his complexion, r105 (they're black and white ads so it's hard to tell for me)? I think he looks sexy in those Chanel ads.
- He looks like a fucken greasy grub with that long, scraggily hair, along with all that nasty facial hair that stinks, just like long hair does. He's like into this creepy guy mountain man mindset. He wants to look like some freak you'd happen across if your car broke down in the Ozarks. And when he talks he MUMBLES. He has this stupid-looking gape when he talks, like he's perpetually stoned (likely is). And that weird bitch he's shacked up with who's like a child hoarder, who's like going to Africa to buy black babies. They have something like 10 adopted kids.
What's wrong with BRAD'S SPERM? Why hasn't he made babies of his own (not them adopted kids)??????
It's a foregone conclusion he got himself SNIPPED years ago to avoid paternity suits.
None of the women he's been with have gotten pregnant!!!!!
- What about Shiloh and the twins, dumbass at R108?
- R108, you forgot to tell us which planet you're from.
- I would love to pound Brad's ass while he's repeating what he says in the Chanel ad
- [quote]I saw a life-size advertisement of him in a department store yesterday. His complexion was awful, yet still better than most guys his age.
I thought he looked very aged.
- "Shiloh and the twins" are not his. They are adopted sperm he and the baby hoarder got.
Christ, girl, don't you read the goddamn Enquirer regularly?
- Unfortunately, I don't, R114. Toilet paper's expensive, so a bitch gotta improvise.
- Oh yeah R114 and they look nothing like him. **rolls eyes**.
- Who's the fangirl who keeps using "good actor" and Brad Pitt in the same sentence? He's NOT. He, along with Keanu Reeves got successful because of their looks and despite their very limited acting abilities.
He's always had first-pick of the best scripts and surrounded himself with far superior actors. 'Fight Club' had Ed Norton and Helena Bonham-Carter. And as for 'Seven', the gulf between him and the trio of Freeman, Paltrow and Spacey was so stark.
- R117 Pitt got mature in his acting. He is a better actor than he was. Actually now he is a good actor. Cut it out!
- I agree, R118. Pitt has become a very good character actor. The critics aren't exactly going to go easy on someone like Brad Pitt so if they thought he was bad they'd say it and with relish. He has been wisely choosing very good projects and to work with some great directors.
I just watched Moneyball again and he was so good in that. I love that movie. Natural performances like in MB without the melodrama and hysterics rarely get the notice they deserve.
- Brad Pitt as a kid
- If Brad Pitt is a good actor, so is Keanu Reeves. Some of these pretty boys are so weak they're regularly have superior actors act circles around them. Examples:
Keanu Reeves vs Al Pacino in 'The Devil's Advocate'.
Tom Cruise vs Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men'.
Brad Pitt vs Kevin Spacey in 'Seven'.
These sets of actors aren't even in the same league. A good actor would have lifted their game and matched them step for step when faced by a veteran with a role as meaty. A good example being:
Jodie Foster vs Anthony Hopkins in 'Silence of The Lambs'.
- He is still hot, very hot.
- He doesn't look a day over 60.
He must get rid of the grey beard.
- He looks better with some mileage on him. He was so pretty when he was younger, I never found him sexually attractive.
- Didn't he grow the beard while his facelift healed? And didn't he pull a Tom Brady by growing in the hair (or getting extensions) to take attention away from the plugs?
- What facelift? He didn't have any facelift. OPpn your eyes plus when would he have had it? He's out and about all the time and he just was on a set for a long time.
- Let's be honest. Brad Pitt he is one of the most beautiful men alive.
You know that!
- You know that!
- He seems a good man. In the past when he was dating Gwyneth or even Jennifer he seemed like an asshole but now there is something obviously amiable in him
- He is sweet and kissable.
Like a dog.
- He needs a makeover. He needs to cut that long hair (long hair on men after 40 is a no-no) and shave off that nasty beard. And get a skin peel while he's at it.
- In 'Sleepers'...