- As someone who has one, apparently so.
I never really thought about it until one day in college a girl I know said "I'm sorry, I've always wanted to do this". She stuck her tongue in my chin...
- Through the miracle of plastic surgery, you too can have one OP.
- Birth defect, no way around this.
- I know a guy who has a deep one, and I've stuck my tongue in it a time or two.
- What's really hideous is when they have a cleft chin, gapped central incisors, and a harelip.
Now THAT'S funny!
- I love them, OP.
- the classic
- That's who I think of when I think of them R7.
Remember that movie "Charade"? At one point Audrey Hepburn reaches up to Cary Grant and runs her finger along it and asks him - how do you shave in there?
The other line I like is when she asks him - do you know what's wrong with you? When he asks her what - she answers "absolutely nothing."
Now there was a sexy movie couple.
Back to the point. I love them too OP. Think they're terribly sexy.
Too bad they cam create them w/ plastic surgery now. Another part of human uniqueness bastardized by p.s.
- I have one myself, and I've gotten laid by some people maybe otherwise outside of my range because of their fetish.
No it's not hard to shave. Your chin skin flattens down when you press on it.
- Is this you, R9?
- Kirk Douglas has one that drove me crazy!!!
- with matching dimples
- I like dimples, the more the better. Dimples turn me on and I want to rub the head of my dick into them. The man on R12's link is very pretty. Kirk Douglas was always ugly, and I heard that he is the one who raped Natalie Wood when she was a teenager. I think the kind of cleft like Kirk Douglas has is a birth defect related to cleft palate or harelip. None of that stops me from having sex with someone though. Nobody has anything to do with what they look like.
- On the right guy, it looks great!
- Not really, it looks like the poor bastard has a miniature asshole on his chin. Also, it reminds me of John Trasholta, who repulses me eight ways from Sunday. But I DO like dimples.
- I love clefts/dimples.
They managed to make Ben affleck attractive to me.
- Cleft chins are caused by the mother having vagina farts blow-back creating a wind shear that hits the fetus squarely on the chin.
- I've always liked Chevy Chase's deep chin dimple
- i think they're sexy!
- Gavin Rossdale had both a cleft and dimples in "Constantine". Exquisite.
- Porn star Jesse Santana is sexy. He has a cleft chin. I've never seen a guy with a cleft like his. Below is a link to a NSFW video of his.
- Mark o' the divvil ….
- Kirk's was always distracting. It looks like a third eye.
- Steven boyd owns this thread
- [quote]Steven boyd owns this thread
- Google him my child....just google him...
- I got one.
- Stephen not Steven.
- Your tedious 29... Not tee dee us
- Or maybe you're or you ate...sipping the vodka so who gives a f
- R30 The difference is important. I looked up Steven Boyd on Google. The pictures that came up were of a model who does not have a cleft.
- Ok ...last post...big deal he still owns it...
- I have one, but it's a scar.
- They attract migrating boogers ....
- I would love to eat out Jack Scalia's cleft chin.
- Our husband has one, as did our ex-husband!
- You've all cheered me up enormously. I've got one, hated it as a child as teased about it, but now rather glad of it.
- I always liked Greg Vaughan's (General Hospital) cleft chin.
- Aaron Eckhart
- Greg Vaughan is some kinda sexy. Not only do I love the dimple in his chin, but I also liket the ones in his cheeks...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sPy1w1Bspaw/TSPFCtBpb8I/AAAAAAAAHdg/77YirgThn90/s400/Poison Ivy 3 - Greg Vaughan 01.jpg
- I wrote a story for a fifth grade assignment in which I described the main character as all sorts of handsome: steely blue eyes, strong nose, etc. I ended that paragraph with, "... and a double chin." As she was reading the story to the class, the teacher stopped at that point and went on and on about how brilliant it was to give this seemingly perfect character such a flaw.
I didn't know what the hell she was talking about until several years later when I realized a double chin meant he was fat. I had wanted to give the character a cleft chin.
- I've always called them "butt chins" and they are NOT attractive.
- [quote]I've always called them "butt chins" and they are NOT attractive.
Correction--they are not attractive to YOU.
- Yes, they're fabulous. Makes a man so sexy.
- I love them. Italian men have the best chins in the world.
- Always made me weak in the knees.
- Chin cleft = facial bohunkus
- Simon Says, Sexy!
- They only look good on women.
- Incorrect, R52.
- Thank you! Have always loved them.
- ^^ You don't have one, cunt. Like "talent."
- Aaron Eckhart's chin is incredibly sexy.
- Ben Affleck.
- Cleft chins are very masculine to me. Whenever I see a man with a cleft chin I always imagine their balls.
- Casper Van Dien.
- William Holden.
- Cary Grant.
- Once I had mine installed I started getting more boy tail than I could ever imagine.
- [quote] Aaron Eckhart's chin is incredibly sexy.
Aaron Eckhart's EVERYTHING is incredibly sexy.
- I LOVE CLEFTS!
- R62 Michael Jackson's face looks like a crumpled grocery bag in that pic.
- R58 That's funny. I think the exact same thing.
- I'm with R58. And it's disconcerting to see one on a woman. I always wonder if she's a tranny.
- Cleft chins are common among Teutonic and western Slavic populations:
Germans, Balts, Poles, Letts, Russians
- Mia Kirshner OWNS this thread.
- Dimple on chin, Devil within
- My theory is if you have a cleft chin then you also have a very distinct taint line.
- R71, is that b/c when clefties were cooking in the womb they were rolled and tied like a beef tenderloin?
- Now, if one the esteemed subscribers would start a thread on men with cleft chins presenting their taints, we could prove or disprove R-71's theory.
- Are cleft chin's a mostly white thing?
Most of the people in my family have them (russian)
and I have only ever seen them in other white people or people who were mixed race.
- No,r74-I'm black and my sister's son has one just like his mother and his father is straight from Africa! But it is rare enough in people of color that he gets a lot if comments on it from strangers....
- Is the chin bone weak at the cleft?
I wonder if this is the origin of the phrase "glass jaw?"
Next guy I see with a big ole chin cleft, I'll smash it with a right upper cut.
I'll let DL know if I bust his jaw.
- R73 Hot.
- Again, I can't help but to imagine a man's balls when I look at his cleft chin.
- Jack Scalia, what a hunk.
- Ben Affleck.
- Kirk Douglas used to tape a dime into his chin while he slept.
- Did that give it more definition, R81?
- Shallow dimple - a dent actually.
- cleft chins = big balls.
- Taylor lautner
- This guy...
- No, definitely not. Hate it if it's a prominent Kirk Douglas-style one.
This is always something that annoyed me and I dunno about birth defect but I find them a big physical flaw and distracting. Why Michael Jackson had this done I'll never fathom, the other things were as bad as the nose.
I agree with whoever said dimples, those are a real sign of beauty. I did notice that Luke MacFarlane had a slight one, but the rest of his face is so chiselled it doesn't matter.
It depends on the person - Aaron Eckhart is another one.
- The clefts fill in when you get to be superannuated.
No cleft chins in the nursing homes.
They probably fill up with old guy gradu.
- I recently noticed David Hyde Pierce's chin. It's mesmerizing.
- William Holden.
- They say men with cleft chins also have a very distinct taint line between their balls. I find them very sexy.
- Heeeere's Stephen Boyd in Ben Hur.
- Jean Dujardin
- Stephen Boyd was a very beautiful man. And the chin made it more obvious.
- I know a guy who let me tongue his cleft.
- Slit vs. dent, which is hotter?
- Did chin clefts originate from a specific region of the world, or nationality?
Like, are they more prominante in Jewish or Irish regions? Everyone I know with 1 is either Jewish or Irish, so please excuse my ignorance!
- In my mind, Patrick Warburton has a huge cleft. In reality, he doesn't have a cleft at all. Funny - I wonder why I thought he did.
- Deliciously masculine
- Henry Cavill:
- R98 Cleft chins are predominant among people of Germanic and West Slavic ethnicity. It is very common in that part of the world and among descendants of people originating in that part of Europe.
- [quote]In my mind, Patrick Warburton has a huge cleft. In reality, he doesn't have a cleft at all. Funny - I wonder why I thought he did.
He is a chin cleft kinda guy, isn't he?
- What causes this? Just genetics?
And what exactly is going on anatomically when this happens? Is it just a random fold in the skin, or is fat or muscle positioned differently or something?
- 104 replies and I'm the first one to mention Paul Newman?
What the hell are you all smoking?
- i really like sammy brady's when is she coming back. i miss her and e.j. too. really sad bout greg pflitt. i dont know if he had one or not. why couldnt he get a girlfriend?
- Kirk Douglas once revealed during an interview, that he used to tape a dime into his chin at night. Hollywood preferred a cleft chin, and he wanted to really work it.
- What do we think about WOMEN with dimpled chins?
Now THEY'RE rare.