I am now for the first time Credit-card debt free
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
- beautiful feelings!
- Congratulations! Keep it that way. I have for the last 5 years and it is a beautiful thing.
- what is your secret?
- Congratulations, OP, but "debt-free" should be hyphenated.
- Nice, Op!
- [quote] what is your secret?
Did your bankruptcy close?
- how do you bankruptcy?
- You'll need at least $1500 for a bankruptcy lawyer. He'll tell you all you need at your first meeting. You can read about it online, as well. Just don't try to do it on your own without a lawyer.
- Congrats OP! Just don't use Christmas shopping as a temptation to load up on debt. It's OK to use credit cards as long as you pay them in full every month.
- I got rid of mine entirely.
- [quote] It's OK to use credit cards as long as you pay them in full every month.
The credit card companies refer to those people as deadbeats. Seriously, they do.
- that is why they are evil blood-suckers
- I'm Debt Freeeee!!!!!
- Go buy something!!! You're stalling the recovery!!
- Good for you, OP. I hope to be there by this June. Actually, by June, I hope to be paying out about 1K less a month.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...