- "Is That All There Is?" by Miss Peggy Lee
- "My neck my back" Khia
- Teenage Wasteland
- "Why Don't We Do It In the Road?"
- "I smell pussy" by 50cent.
- "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me"
- "I Love To Hate You"
- Clang clang clang went the trolley!!
- Jingle Bells
- Proud Mary.
- If I Had a Hammer, I'd...
- People Are Strange - the Doors
- "The Bitch is Back" Elton John
- Facts Of Life theme song
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Just a Gigolo
- You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.
There's a time you got to go and show
You're growin' now you know about
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.
When the world never seems
to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you're finding out
the Facts of Life are all about you, you.
- Dave Brubeck - Blue Rondo a la Turk
- Drop a House
- LOL @ R11 and R12
- "The Bitch Is Back"
- Witchy Woman
- RuPaul: Superbitch
- The theme music for the wicked witch of the west on her bicycle.
- THREAD CLOSED!!!
- Different Worlds (Theme from "Angie") by Maureen McGovern
- Bless you, R27.
- Who's Sorry Now?
- Bitch, I stole yo' purse!
- What r31 said.
- I Put A Spell on You
- Does AARP have a theme song?
- No Sex by Limp Bizkit
- Bitch by Meredith Brooks
- "Movin' On UP"
1. It has a little bit of bigotry
2. it represents an oppressed minority finding its way
3. The vocals are to die for
4. It has an easy rhythm that's difficult to fuck up
- This town aint big enough for both of us by The Sparks
- Girls, may I present:
Hole's Celebrity Skin
- I'd nominate the theme to "Gimme A Break".
It's performed by it's star - a large, African-American woman. So it basically shoves it in the face of of anti-fat, racist misogynists everywhere.
Like DL, most of it's cast is anonymous.
Finally, I believe it was composed on a casio keyboard, so it's as kitschy as they come.
(Because it's what you bitches feel for us celebrities and what you want to do to each other.)
- "I'm Still Here"
- There's No Business Like Show Business
- "Anonymous Sex"
- Oingo Boingo's "Nasty Habits"
- Liz Phair "HWC"
- Eydie Gorme - What Did I Have
- Rip Her to Shreds
- Pick-a-little, Talk-a-little
- Don't Touch Me There, by the Tubes
- You mean this, R25? Totally agree!
- Push, Push, In the Bush. Just because.
- "Take On Me, Take Me On."
- I Fought the Law (and the Law Won)
- This one, and this version because it's a little sad, a little cheerful, kinda nutty (well cuckoo), a bit weird, a bit of addiction issues, because we dress up in rings and Saturday things, it has a hint of Liza, and we're all friends, right?
- This song is really lain. So so I'm 22am I'm missing something
. This world has not monotony but is really lain.
I refer to your laugh when its all that you allowed and when I give you take with out our simple minds we are returning.
I don't have much left to say when you report this day I've lain before me.
I said hey. Stay away from me if you like what I say then your taking it in.
How hard can that be until I get on my feet when you've lan before me.
Oh yeah that's right because I.
- There are Fairies at the Bottom of my Barrel
- One thing for sure, DL's Christmas song should be "Silver Belles"
- Thread Closed.
"Oh Mary, why don't you have some sense"
- Theme from Mause or soundtrack from Rudolph, especially Clarice's "There's Always Tomorrow". Just substitute the word 'day' with 'gay' and you're all set to go. The word rainbow appears in the refrain. So fitting.
- Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.
- You're blase.
- City Drops into the Night by Jim Carroll Band
- Something by Kate Smith.
- Fuck Anita Bryant by David Allan Coe
Take a listen and you'll see why no other song is such a perfect fit.
- The theme to "Alice"
- I think perhaps a medley of Smiths songs.
"Please Let Me Get What I Want" followed by "Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me."
Melodrama and tragedy - the twin themes of DL!
- If You Think You're Lonely Now - Bobby Womack
- I Feel Pretty
- It's In His HISSSS (That's Where It Is)
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- "Nobody Loves a Fairy When She's Forty" by Tessie O'Shea
- "I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy."
"I see by your outfit that you're a cowboy, too."
- "I Need to Be in Love," Carpenters
- "If I Could Turn Back Time"
- "Whatever, Bitch" by Mya
- I am on love with R74!
- Clearly it's Cole The Rappers's "I Eat Shit"
- Listen to the story bout a man named troll
He kills all threads and won't take the poll
And then one day he lost some fat
Now he's reborn as a newly minted twat
Asshole that is...nasty bitch, hated cunt
(sung to the tune of the beverly hillbillies.)
- Don't know why...
- "Keep It Gay" by Rodgers and Hammerstein from "Me and Juliet"
- "I Live In My Mom's Basement" by The Pearl Clutcher Crew
- "I Feel Cunty."
- It's Raining Men
- "How Important Can It Be" by Joni James.