All Threads by Date
I am just ready to give up!
I am a normal gay college guy (non-traditional) looking for a normal gay or bi college guy who actually wants a REAL AND TRUE BOYFRIEND!
- I wonder if the photo posted is of his tramp stamp.
- Wait til you're 40, hun, and still waiting for the same thing.
- Is he aware that he's posted a biohazard symbol, often used to signal HIV+ status? Or did he just think it was a cool image?
- a 29 year old 'normal college guy'?
- is the Brandon again?
- that rainbow biohazard thingy is creepy.
- Yeah the biohaz thing is creepy, but he sounds genuine enough. Date worthy at least.
- He sounds like a slub. Writes like one. Isn't too attractive. Has a touch of the femme to him by his own design.
- That Craig's list ad is useless without pictures.
- It says he's in grad school, not undergrad.
- R7, I seriously hope you're kidding. Otherwise, you in danger gurl!
- [quote]2) Still in college at 29. Even more pathetic.
I was in med school at 29, ya douche. So what have you accomplished?
- The rainbow biohazard thing is the creepiest thing ever.
- OP...if you're gay, why would you be looking for a gay or bi boyfriend? Keep to the gays. You're only asking for trouble by looking for a bisexual partner.
- I would hope after 10 years in college, he'd know the difference between your and you're.
- [quote]my best features are my eyes, and legs..go figure!
I don't get it. Why go figure? Is it ironic or something to have nice legs?
- From all the clues he's scattered in that ad, I gathered he's fat, fem, and HIV positive.
- I suggest the OP go for the gay conversion therapy. Don't think it works but you can see here what the dating pool is like
- Why did I read the whole thing?
- I wonder why he hasn't been able to find somebody.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...