Pernod - anise liqueur
Just discovered this stuff and absolutely love it. Its so damn good just with a little water or an ice cube. Anyone have a good cocktail they like to use it in.
- I don`t drink it much but every time was just as you had it, water and ice
- You should try absinthe, OP. I love the taste and the whole ritual associated with drinking it (sugar cube on absinthe spoon, slowly dripping liquor over into glass of ice water).
- make a good sazerac
- I make a Manhattan with some bourbon and a dash of Pernod. It also calls fro sweet vermouth and bitters, both of which I hate.
- Pernod and Ouzo are grosse, op! My dad loves them both, but I cannot get over that taste!
- Strega is an unsung delicious liqueur in this ball park.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...