- 1) He probably isn't gay
2) Get over it
3) These threads stopped becoming coherent/ interesting about 3 'parts' ago
4)Part 10? Really?
- I am a Larry Shipper.
- Sorry, just posted this on the other part but I guess this is the new one...MTV just released this video of previous "Haylor" hints in interviews. These are from, like, waaaay earlier in the year. Any thoughts on this?
- Independent thread titled Harry Styles fucks Taylor Swift senseless, then leaves her hotel with disheveled hair for his Walk of Shame. Another like it cropped up yesterday, but it's not on the first page anymore.
- Whoops, I posted this in the old thread not realising it was at its end.
I don't have anything much to add to this discussion but I just wanted to chime in regarding a previous post about how American fans might love the idea of Taylor/ Harry. From a North American perspective, I strongly dislike the coupling as does everyone I know (and just to clarify, I'm not the regular "fangirl" age) despite the fact that the couple can be viewed as pop royalty. Also, from what I can gather from the greater North American public (via twitter), no one seems to be bouncing off the walls about how great it is that these two hugely successful musicians are coming together (although hugely successful is definitely an over-exaggeration for One Direction over here). That being said, I just don't understand why they would have put them together. No one seems to like it and everyone thinks it's fake. I assume they just simply didn't foresee this negative reaction.
However, it seems like absolutely everyone is talking about it so I'd say it's a job well done.
Also, I should add that I know of the rumours regarding Harry's sexuality but it's safe to say that there hasn't been any press about Harry like that over here. Had I not have known about the H/N rumours, I would have assumed that it was just done in order to make One Direction more of a household name. From what I can gather, because I know I've seen more than enough UK magazine articles going on about Harry's womanising (meaning that while there has been speculation, there is still an image being propagated about Harry, the hetero womaniser), I think Haylor was put together more so to ensure 1D's popularity in America lasts. I know that it's been said that Niall is the most popular member over here but everyone I know seems to be into Harry so this wouldn't be a bad way to do it.
- yeah r5 even if people don't like the relationship, it will have cemented them as a household name, even if it doesn't last very long.
- Modest Mangement must be morons. If they're really trying to squash the gay rumours around Harry, surely there's a less obvious way to do it than pairing him with a woman who's well-known for having media-staged relationships with every rumoured young gay man in Hollywood.
For the record, I do believe that Larry Stylinson happened, at least to some extent. I had a friend who was obsessed with Larry, and believe me, whether I wanted to or not I saw the various things that seemed to point that way. Gifs, videos, you name it. I don't even like 1D musically but after a while I saw too much evidence to deny that something happened between those two. That's not even counting Louis' attack via twitter on a fan (the phrase 'one doth protest too much' comes to mind).
So yeah, I think the fact that they tried so hard to paint Harry as a man-whore and now staging a relationship between Harry and Taylor speaks volumes how insecure they are about Harry's image. They definitely have something to hide.
Expect this pairing to fizzle out very fast, Taylor will write a song and her gullible fans will say "ooh this must be about Harry". Then for Taylor, onto the next rumoured young gay celebrity.
- They talked about Haylor on Showquizness.
- I wonder how long till Louis and Eleanor break up anouncement.
- Harry and Taylor tonight at the Crosby hotel...
- TriBeCa Hater, I've realised who you meant when referring to MC and no, that's not the person.
This person is an entertainer with strong affiliations with the BBC hense why it would be such an issue for them.
I don't want to say much more. My 'source' works for a broadsheet so I don't know how 'out there' this info is and don't want to be complicit in starting a Internet rumour (particularly given the sensitive nature of the subject)
If this does leak to the press, you'll know that it's the person I'm referring to though.
- 10 - Well, of course, this could be the last time they can emerge from hotels together for quite a while. If they start doing it in London it's going to look very strange!
- I think it's great that these gay little boys in this One Direction group are allowed to more openly be themselves than the closeted heart-throbs of eras past.
It's good for the teenage girls of this generation to learn to still lust after/adore all cute boys, regardless of whether they're straight or gay (unlike older fraus who cannot accept an openly gay hot singer or leading man).
- I wonder if they think there's a perk of having them all so obviously paired up in America. Do they think we're too homophobic to appreciate their antics on their own?
- Ha! so other people have realised Q has an agenda. Say what you like love but continually posting the same anti gryles rubbish, post after post, on a gryles thread is weird how ever much you try and justify it.... But back to haylor, another handholding, exiting through the front door in the glare of waiting paps is only making this look more and more set up. still it's fooling some gullibles so job done i guess! Bet haz'z recent the LA jaunt was to plan all this!!
- What? I don't know if you even read my posts, Z. Please ignore in the future. I signed off and everything. Maybe you didn't read the end of the last thread.
- Q: yeah i did and just saw a load of waffle about what an important role you play in the thread keeping all us fantasists in check, swiftly followed by a load of posts about harry is with taylor and not with grimmy, no surprise there then. Liked your protests about how objective you are though. Needed a laugh.
- Im at the point in all of this that I really want Nick to be in a relationship! So I can see him all loved up, which I think would be cute!
- R18, I'm with you on that. I have no interest in 1D beyond this story and can't really fathom the fascination with them but I do really like Grimshaw!
- Did haz really say he was single on letterman? has anyone proof of that? I don't see how he can after a week's worth of skipping around NY hand holding and bogus hookups! love Haz's definition of starting a relationship 'away from the spotlight' ?!?!
- I'm not exactly sure what a "Harry Styles" is and why it has a career, but I'm tired of seeing that punk with his greasy hair all slung to one side being touted as some male standard-bearer of attractiveness.
- I didn't say any of that Z, you're nuts. I said they're all paired up, and they are. Jesus, get ahold of yourself. You keep flipping out. Cool it or ignore me because this is getting ridiculous.
- I'm a little confused about why showquizness has mentioned Harry a few times and whether Nick knows what's going to be asked. It appears not but I'm not sure iftoday they were trying to make us believe the pics or not. Then the next song played was her latest record. Nick laughs as always.
- I thought the potential answers were cheeky "a mattress to sleep on" "washbah full of hair products" "pound for the gents toilets" can't help but feel they think the whole thing is a joke.
- Q, Not'nuts' love, just fed up of your attitiude and your posts. You DON'T think grimmy is with harry we get it. You DO think harry is with tayor, we get that too. You've made it quite clear. What isn't clear is why you persist in making that point over and over again. If your agenad isn't to try and convince people of this then you must just be trying to piss people off.
- R23 - Yes, Nick does know something about the questions, at least, in advance (as evidenced by the question about him and the telescope on Harry's bathroom window when it came out that the previous afternoon he had been too busy shooting at Matt Fincham with a nerf gun to pay attention to what Matt was saying about the following days' questions). Although he says that he sits on the other side of the desk for that part of the show so he can't see the answers I think it is more likely that it is to allow Matt to do the Showbot voice.
What was amusing was the laughter from the others in the studio, especially following c).
- Z - are you reading a different thread? And even if that was their view, so what?! They haven't been pushing it, just saying what they think. You're the one with an attitude right now, so chill out.
Showquizness makes sly digs about everything and everyone, and it doesn't seem to have bearing on fact, just what people think or what's funny. So it's hard to read anything into it. I think because we know they know Harry - or Fincham does anyway - we could say there's something behind it, but equally it could be banter between friends.
Find it amusing that he's had both Jake G and Hugh Jackman on though - Jackman's always been dogged by rumours, hasn't he? I know he's married, I'm just saying.
Funny that Larry was brought up earlier - I was rewatching some old videos recently (interviews and the like, the radio ones mostly) and they really are insanely touchy aren't they. I'd forgotten how much so. Personally I don't subscribe to something having gone on there, just because at some point he'd have had to have been cheating on Eleanor or Hannah to be with Harry - is that right? And he already cheated on Hannah with Eleanor and seems to be desperate to prove how loyal he is now, so. Also, he met Eleanor six months before they started dating, so assuming he started to like her sometime in that window ... I just don't think it would have happened.
Either way, it's a shame they don't act like they did. I always loved how affectionate the two of them were and really was quite happy with it being such a sweet friendship. I think both have changed recently though, so it's not just "the shippers" as has been accused.
- Well if it was C then he shagged her.
- On showquizness we has the tattoo on H's backside question too didn't't we? Unless I dreamt that Lily.
- I think they have been pushing it links. If you can find a post where they support the idea of gryles, would love to see it.
Does anyone know about the the rita ora rumours? there was a cryptic comment under the the latest daily fail article. Haylor is clearly fake but if harry is not shagging grimmy i can buy the idea that he is shagging half of london..
- Whatever this beef is that's going on between Z and Q why don't we all just live and let live. These threads are usually pretty respectful and free from drama, I much prefer it that way!
We all have our own thoughts on the situation - hence the 10 threads of discussion :)
I saw NG last night, no chance of talking to him though. Even if I did I would never ask him about it in a million years! He was dj-ing and looked kind of uncomfortable. I think he's actually quite shy really. If this Haylor thing is really going ahead I just hope N gets a super hot bf - I'm here as a N fan primarily!
- Links - Well, obviously if c. is the right answer then he did, but it was more like a burst of laughter than a snigger so going on the audio it sounded unlikely that he did. It's all open to interpretation though. If they are together, and I think they really would know, I don't think they would be playing up the other angle and including the comment about the inflatable bed, there are plenty of other approaches they could have used.
- Lily who? Allen? What's she got to do with the tattoos?! There was that question though.
I meant last thread that it's uncomfortable that someone's asking questions around radio 1 about this. I know people are bound to, but this is kind of how rumours get started. Lots of people asking questions can make people think something is going on.
Definitely drop the drama.
I didn't think there were any Rita Ora rumours, really??
- Links I agree - I think it's a bit creepy people would ask around about it! I would never bring the subject up specifically with any of the contacts I have, then you go from harmless speculation to stalking!
I think the Ora thing might just be the commenter picking up on Harry and Rita's friendship and the allegation Rob Kardashian made about her cheating on him with '20 guys'
- R33 my phone changed lol to Lily. Sorry
- Haha don't apologise? I was going to say if you think he's secretly with Lily Allen you're way off ...
But no, you didn't dream it. They've had a few questions about him.
- so apparently the press are now confirming harry has said he's single?! what is the point of making yourself look both phsysically and romantically involved with someone, as publicly as humanly possible, only to deny it? It's crazy or it's PR...
- That is really strange, if true, Z. The whole thing does not make sense and getting quite annoying.
- Z - they seem to be basing that on some tweets from last night and there are others which say that the question didn't come up so until it's aired it's difficult to say (although of course it will be edited). It is a little strange that the press are already reporting it now though and not just waiting until tomorrow when they know for sure.
- "Harry Styles, the Paul McCartney of the band with his cherubic good looks, is even dating Grammy winner extraordinaire Taylor Swift, 22"
From the Daily Mail (sorry, don't know how to quote). Can't blame me for reading Grammy as something with one vowel difference ...
I'd hold fire on the single part until it's aired. Can't think why anyone would lie about it though, you'd be shown a liar instantly?!
- If the british press are now relying on twitter as a source we may as well just ignore it all...
- Did anyone else see the tweet from Matt Aversa, who works for 1D as part of their media team (the attached is a screenshot someone took before it was deleted, but it is the correct tweet as I saw the original at the time), saying "It's all fake".
He deleted it pretty quickly and said that his sister had had his phone and she had posted it (which seems unlikely, if you are prank tweeting why would you go crytic? I wondered if possibly he had intended to DM someone).
He has been asked about Harry/Taylor twice since, the first he just refuses to answer, and the second he answers with a rhetoric question which is effectively a non answer as well.
- R42, whilst I do think it's all fake, I can't believe a member of 1D's mgnt team would be so careless?
- L Girl - I agree, but amusingly he seems to be more PR than management...
- R44, bet he's in for a telling off...
- Ah look, Nick didn't post his usual Morningggg! tweet this morning, so Harry has instead...
Isn't that delightful? (Please note the sarcasm, I would hate anyone to think that I'm actually insane).
- video of Haylor at hotel. Think its new.
Harry tries to get in the car before her.
- apparently Haylor was seen kissing in the bar they were at last night.
- Poor Conor Kennedy, I bet he wanted to fuck her and she didnt let him, so she broke up with him, I bet Harry got lucky LOL
- It may be a fling/fake/PR/publicity/bearding...
But I'm loving "Haylor" :)
Just thought I'd get that out. Sorry :( I still love N/H, but right now for me it's all about Styles & Swift, with a side of Ed Sheeran. I'd love Nick to find a hot stupid model he can snog and hold hands with in public, as that ain't happening any time soon with Harry.
R48 - I read that. I want a Haylor kiss gif! A pic won't be enough.
- R50. I think you're lost
- I would love Nick to find a hot model boyfriend!
- R51 - Lost in what way?
1D is like a soap opera to me; I like this particular storyline as it involves my favourite "cast" member. It won't last long, but I'm enjoying it while it's happening. And like all good soaps, I think a kiss will be a good way to end the season.
- I love Harry. I hate Taylor. She is frustratingly annoying. But she does have lovely hair!
I mostly love Nick, I think he such a special person, he never fails to keep me entertained!
- Honestly, I can't stand "Haylor", and not because it's Harry and Taylor, although I really dislike Taylor Swift, but because it seems so staged and tasteless. Probably one of the worst PR moves I've ever seen.
- I agree, R55.
- NW3, Haha, glad someone is loving it!
I have no problem with Swift and would prefer 'Haylor' to any cougar union but just don't buy it (a kiss pic wouldn't even do it)
Still, it's amusing if nothing else. Just going to patiently wait for it to pass...
- You know Nick appeared to have 2 new tattoos on his left arm, well in his live interview today they were gone.
Also going back to the Teen awards, some people though Louis seemed to be in a bad mood with Nick, Louis was on stage with pickled onions for Taylor, most probably nothing as the others had items for Little Mix and Conor Maynard.
- Just thought i'd add my two cents in and say that I don't like 'Haylor' but I like Taylor so that's not why.. it just feels wrong. In all honesty I loved when Flack/Harry were a 'thing' PR or not I think they were adorable.
- I think the problem is that's so crass and so out of keeping with either of them to date that it's just not believable. Had they gone for discretion and blurred photographs it might have looked less like PR. There are even now tweets that Harry's Things I Can etc tattoos come from a Taylor quote; do they not expect anyone to recognise the Serenity Prayer?
R58 - I think the tattoos were transfers; some of Nick's friends had also been photographed with random ones and Pixie Geldof had tweeted about forgetting that she was wearing one.
- L Girl - most certainly prefer Haylor to Haroline!
R59 - Yuk! Haroline almost put me off Harry for life. But I know that's because I don't like her.
R58 - They were stick on tattoos; one of the friends he went out with that weekend mentioned this on twitter. I can't tell you which friend; I follow so many of them!
- And we seem to be back to the weekend media tweets about Nick and Harry. This time PR, not sure why he has 4 times as many followers as those he is following though.
- Thanks, R62.
I don't think it's that strange...he basically has fans I guess. Maybe he posts gossip often?
- From what i've seen on twitter a big number of fans don't believe in Haylor,but some young ones are trying to "respect it as it makes Harry happy" and thend things like #WeRespectHaylor
Maybe if it wasn't so much in our face it would seem more realistic,can't wait to see if Harry actually says he's single on Letterman!Some fans on twitter said that Taylor was with him at the studio? I don't know if that is true.
Since others brought up the boys' early days/videos,i do miss the way they used to be,they used to joke and overally seemed happier and more relaxed than now,but as Links pointed out they seem to have changed recently,so this obviously reflects on their interviews.They are still lovely but i feel as if something is missing.
- R64 I reckon they are just all a bit tired of all the rubbish that comes along with being a member of 1D. The constant interference in their personal lives, the rubbish that gets printed about them in the papers, rarely getting to go home and spend quality time with their families, the abuse they and their friends/gf's/families take from the 'fans' and over opinionated people on twitter and the constant traveling and country hopping. At first it probably all seemed exciting but I reckon the novelty is wearing a bit thin now...
- Very obvious Haylor blind:
- R65 agree. I think Zayn, for example, looks sad as hell. Not to mention the amount of weight he has lost.
- Yes R65 i agree,and given the fact that everything is happening so fast it must be extra tiring for them,i'm sure the fame,money and everything that comes along with their success is making up for it and they are obviously enjoying what they are doing but still,they are teenage boys,i guess they probably miss having a "normal life" sometimes.
That said i think we see more of their personalities now; they have all chosen different circle of friends to spend their free time with which,for me anyway,is telling of their character,they seem more confident in expressing their opinions both on twitter and interviews and generally i like their "growing up".
- I'm not really familiar with blinds, how reliable are they? Although reading that is everything I presumed was going on anyway.
- Z - I merely said they are paired up. In the public, Haylor is a couple, gryles is not. I made no statement about what I think is true, since I actually have no idea.
I dislike Haylor mostly for the reason that it overshadows 1D and their success, and their relationships with each other. I don't know if this is how they want to be portrayed in America for some reason. Harry seems to be grooming himself, spending time with starlets and so forth. I find that a little disheartening when it's still so early in their careers.
As far as Zayn, the one I know about, he's doing pretty great! He has a great handle on fame. He stays home with his friends/gf and works when he has to and loves the other four guys. He is able to avoid attention. Harry could have less attention too, but he seems to want it. Zayn's also just naturally very thin, as you can see if you watch old x factor videos. He tried to bulk up and gave up. I think his body works for his hipster look.
It's healthy for them all to have different friends since they're always around each other otherwise.
I think Haylor may last through the Grammys with a very glamourous date, but would be surprised if it goes much longer than that, real or not.
I can say as an American I'm already tired (after 4 days) of Haylor getting pushed in my face. There is such a thing as overexposure.
- Funnily enough, there was a blind put on DS by one of it's regular contributors. It was about one of the 1D boys being on the brink of a nervous breakdown due to the stress of the band.
The poster claimed she knew the family and when criticised for leaking the info, tried to justify it on the basis that she felt people should know the pressure they're under.
She didn't elaborate on who it was.
NW3, nothing shocking there. Just a shame we have another couple of months of it (hope the expiry date doesn't change as a result of the blind)
- L Girl - True; it's nothing we haven't discussed.
Re the DS blind - I'm old enough to have been in various fandoms over the years, and quite frankly I don't believe anything I read from someone claiming to know anyone famous. Unless I personally know the poster, I just skim over stuff like that. Including these H/N threads (especially posters claiming personal knowledge of the 1D boys - yawn). Absolutely fine with someone saying they heard gossip from a friend/twitter/popbitch etc, but claiming to know someone famous in my books is just attention-seeking until proven otherwise.
R69 - Blind Gossip has got it wrong many a time, and nowadays as is sadly the norm for many so-called journalists, they nick stuff for blinds from internet sites like this. They may even have got the info for that blind from this thread!
- Personally I think blind items are very unreliable as a source. They seem to be made up mainly of internet gossip and often contradict each other. For example I've read blinds about Harry that imply he's with Louis, blinds that imply he's with Nick, blinds that state he's gay and blinds that imply he's playing the field with men and women. Surely they can't all be true but how do you tell who has the correct info and who doesn't?
- NW3, you might be right. The poster just seemed genuine due to their defensiveness when criticised?
That said, I've never been part of a fandom (too lazy) so a bit uniformed on these things. I agree re gossip though. If it's anonymous, I generally ignore it hense why I place value on tweets.
I would also normally ignore blind gossip but that one does make sense. Advertising walks of shame (there was a third this morning) is so unusual that they are possibly the real reason for the sleepovers.
Much of the last week may have been about general publicity but those walks of shame are surely about erasing doubts over H's orientation.
- L Girl - I think the Haylor blind gossip is mostly true, but then it really isn't a true blind if it's saying stuff that's widely believed. Also, how do they know that neither party cares about the other? Unless they're close to both Harry and Taylor (i.e. Ed Sheeran!)
Still think this whole Haylor thing was dreamt up by Taylor, not Harry - her two best friends are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone, both fellow Americans dating non-American "heart throbs" (Canadian Bieber and British Andrew Garfield respectively). Maybe Conor Kennedy sounded great in theory but in practice a non-celeb high school student just didn't do it for her. I firmly believe that all this PR stuff is her doing... though Harry has been here before with Emma Ostilly, which makes his collusion understandable.
- r70 - what are you on about? Did you miss Zayn cyber bullying that guy from The Wanted? He's a prick.
- Niall has now kissed a bigger star than Harry. Film legend Dusty Hoffman on Letterman tonight socks a sloppy one to Niall.
- [R66] Yeah, pretty obvious. Thanks for sharing. The "never, ever" part pretty much confirms Taylor's involvement so it must be about Harry.
Anyway I have a question for some of you. If most of you are gay, how can you like Taylor Swift?! She's in the business of pretending to be famous gay guy's girlfriend's so that they can stay in the closet. I don't want to police anybody but if you have any pride as a homosexual, how can you possibly like someone who's in the business of closeting us?
In some twisted way I respect her because Lord knows she's a smart businesswoman who knows her fanbase is young and gullible and so is making a lot of dollars, but actually liking her? Really? I can't...
- Is it only me that likes Caroline then? I think she is a sweetheart! Don't get me wrong, she benefitted hugely from the exposure her 'relationship' with H got, but she handled the fall out admirably. It was so intense - there was even a magazine put out in America with a voodoo doll cut out of her calling her a grandma and a sad old loser. A bit much - I mean lets compare to Taylor dating John Mayer - he didn't get accused of paedophilia!
I wonder how soon Taylor will be hopping over to London once the boys are back...
- R78, I'm straight but fair point.
- I don't necessarily like Taylor Swift but I can explain why it's okay to. The closet works when the gay person is complicit in staying closeted, Taylor Swift is hardly the reason more people aren't coming out.
Here is Zayn taking a picture with young guy fans yesterday. How sweet is he?
- N16, too soon I know doubt..
Re Flack, she either slept with a teenage boy or pretended to for publicity or money (depending on what rumour you believe) I have no respect for someone like that.
But what really irritated me about her was her constant whining about the response from the public. Whatever she did, she did it voluntarily and flaunted it. I'm not condoning 'death threats' but what exactly did she expect?! Her justification of the 'fling' was pathetic. She never seemed to get that it wasn't the age gap that people reacted to, it was Harry's age!
I'm around her age and have a nephew Harry's age. If one of my friends began a relationship with my nephew (who at the age Harry was, would still be in school) I'd be horrified and assume they had serious 'issues'
- R78 - I'm straight. I didn't even know this was a gay site the first time I visited! (from a link on someone's blog)
Olly Murs playing snog, marry and avoid today with CBS Local. Given a choice of Taylor, Pink and Florence Welch, he said:
“I would say I would avoid Taylor Swift, because she's dating one of my friends. She's going out with Harry Styles. So Harry, I couldn't obviously go near Taylor because that's his missus"
- Here is the video of Olly saying Haylor are together, yet they were both asked at the jingle ball and neither would say anything?
- I just read a article that said the other boys dont like Haylor and that they think it is moving to fast and will end badly?
- [quote]This person is an entertainer with strong affiliations with the BBC hense why it would be such an issue for them. I don't want to say much more.
Just a single question, if that's alright: does the person have a very popular catchphrase?
- apparently Harry didnt go back to London with the boys but is taking a private plane back with Taylor.
- According to who, r87?
- 88- people on twitter said that all of the other boys were at the airport but Harry and he was still with Taylor at the Jingle Ball.
- Watch Harry turn on the band and ruin everything :)
- A slightly strange article in the Sun (well I suppose they all are really) about Nick's holiday plans (Christmas/New Year).
Apparently "he knows there's no chance of going on holiday with best mate Harry Styles so he's taking Theo Hutchcraft instead".
And of course other friends, including one presumes Theo's girlfriend.
- After reading more of this thread and previous ones, I feel awful for this little gay boy, Harry. What a blow for the psyche and emotional/psychological well-being of a young gay boy to have to publicly hide his true feelings/identity for the sake of publicity.
I simply don't understand it, because many of the young fangirls would seem to have no problem if he were gay.
For instance, according to my niece, a huge One Direction fan, Harry is her favorite, as well as many of her friends because "he is the cutest." They all, however, are aware that "he doesn't like girls, he likes boys." But rather than make him inaccessible or unpopular, they find this cute and "ship him." Now say what you will about the state of teenage girls nowadays, but I feel that this generation's girls (and boys) are 100 x more open-minded than the girls of my generation who would've never stood for a gay New Kids on the Block.
- Do they ship him with guys in general or do they ship him with Louis? Assuming the answer is Louis, therein lies the problem. There's no progression there. They don't even consider them real people.
- Last night's Jingle ball was Taylor's final performace for the year; I think her diary is clear from now till christmas. After sunday's X Factor 1D don't seem to have anything scheduled, so I assume they are off from then till xmas/new year.
If Harry really stayed back, it'll mean Taylor had arranged to fly to London the same night by private jet, with Harry flying with her. I hope this is what happened, as the other option is that he's chosen to miss the Capital FM concert. The flight the other boys were on was the last commercial flight for the day from NY to London. The earliest flight leaving this morning will arrive too late for the concert...
- The paparazzi people @stupidfamous have said that 'the buzz' is that 'Haylor' are going to become the new 'Kimye' (another fake relationship I believe?) and start popping up together all over the world to the point of overexposure.
I don't know how anyone could possibly know a 'private couples' social plans for the next couple of months (unless it's an already prepared PR strategy..) but I did notice someone called Jen Kelly post a pic of Harry saying 'see you in 2 weeks' ?
I think she works for the xfactor USA. Would H really go to LA for Xmas?!
- Are 'Kimye' PR? I know Kim is the queen of PR stunts, but I never got that vibe from them both and they have my quite close friends for years and seem very much in love, but hey I could be wrong!
Back on the subject of Haylor, when both of there schedules are clear it'll be very interesting to see what happens. Whether he is seen with Taylor in London or not, or is pictured with Nick if they DO meet up. Would be hilarious if Nick attends the jingle ball and is pictured with them both backstage or whatever.
- Aren't 1D on x factor tonight or is it tomorrow evening? If so wouldn't they need to be back for rehearsals?
- I saw a tweet by a producer of a Capital radio show, who will be moderating the texts and tweets to be put on the big screen at the O2 tonight.
He said "Marry Me Harry" tweets won't be shown and someone who is followed by a Capital radio DJ replied mentioning Nick. Mary me Harry love Nick Grimshaw.
- Pretty sure they're on tonight.
- Arent't 1D at Jingle Bell Ball tonight
- Jingle bell ball tonight yes, X factor final tomorrow!
- R96 - at the rate this is going it will be amazing if Syco let Harry and Nick be in the same country let alone be photographed together. I am getting to the point of almost wanting the Harry/Taylor relationship to be real as the idea of having to keep on playacting for months is just too miserable for words. Harry looks so down in every photograph with her.
Back when Nick interviewed Caroline Flack on the Breakfast show she invited him to come up for the final so it will be interesting to see if he is in Manchester then. He made no mention on Friday of what he was doing on Sunday (although he did talk about Saturday).
- R102 What did he say he was doing on Saturday?
- R103 - a friend has a pop-up restaurant and he was due to be going with Henry Holland and other friends, but he was reconsidering because he had realised that is was the X Factor final (he didn't say whether he meant to watch it on the television or live in Manchester). Apparently he was in Waitrose about 30 minutes ago (thanks to twitter).
- Great shit. Union J (UK X-Factor boyband) were asked about this in an underhanded kind of way. First the interviewer casually mentions Harry to one of them, then follows with "Are you going to have a beard like Taylor Swift?"
lol here's the vid.
- No one appears to believe 'Haylor' so they'll either have to cut it short or ramp it up a notch to try and convince people.
I reckon it might be the latter so we should probably prepare for lots of 'lovey dovey' shots, vacations and stories for a while. This was the exact same time period for Harry's last 'relationship' I wonder if there is something in that as it provides lots of opportunities for romantic stories: Xmas, NYE, Valentines etc...
I'm going to ignore it and wait for it to end. The Harry4Grimmy gossip is far more interesting...
- L Girl
Yes, but Nick was living with Caroline at the time which must have made things a lot easier; I don't think he will want to move in with Taylor.....!
- R107, what makes you think N was living with Flack? H was papped leaving Nick's first thing, quite a few times in Feb?
Anyway, all I meant was that 'Haylor' is clearly PR and I'm just going to sit it out until it's over...
(If something was/is going on between H&N I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work. H is unavialable & out of the country half the year. It's not a new situation)
- L Girl - As far as I know Nick and Caroline stopped sharing sometime at the beginning of the year when the whole thing blew up and Caroline felt she needed to get a new flat because of the press attention/photographers (there is an interview somewhere where she talks about this and I remember Nick mentioning moving on his show about that time). My comment was meant in a lighthearted way though.
- Harry got a separate flight from the boys (who were mobbed at the airport!) and arrived on a private jet with Taylor in London just now. So she's here for the foreseeable future.
There's something so off putting about her, I think it's because I hate that brand of 50s housewife virginial girly nonsense.
- Insipid is the first word that comes to my mind re ol' Swifty, n16.
- But making him get a private jet back with her even screams publicity - I'm sorry, could he not bare to separated from her for even 12 hours to fly back with the other boys?! Good grief.
For me, Gemma and Anne Styles seem to steer themselves away hugely from the bullshit that goes with 1D, they are quite honest about everything and don't seem afraid to do things like continue to tweet Nick which lets face it, is something fans of 'Gryles' go gaga for. IF either of these two confirm, tweet, have photos with etc Taylor, then I'll be more inclined to believe it.
- haha yes exactly R111!
- Oh, I saw a pic on tumblr of Nick, Caroline and Olly Murs 'planking' outside the Rovers Return (for all you Americans, thats a pub from a British Soap based in Manchester) so I'm guessing he is up north?
- i'm pretty sure that's an old picture, R114
- R112 - Not the same as tweets or photos, but Harry's dad Des, his stepdad Robin, Robin's son Mike and Gemma have all very recently started following Taylor. The first 3 were in New York with them, and Des was complimentary about her in his post-NY tweet. Robin also told someone off who had sworn at him for following her.
While I agree it's being heavily publicised (like Kanye/Kim) I think underneath this all is a developing closeness (platonic or romantic) which I certainly am interested in. It may not last, but it'll give a good glimpse into a side of Harry we haven't really seen.
- I agree with NW3 they do seem to like each other PR or not PR. To be fair if Harry is into girls then I can't see why his feelings for her couldn't just be genuine. She's a beautiful, talented, very sweet girl. Going by his pre x factor days he seemed to date "cute blondes" so she is probably his type if he has one. They have mutual friends and seem to get along well. Yes, there are things which have blatantly been done for PR but it doesn't mean the relationship is all fake.
- oops she may not have come with - not sure now!
- The rumors about whether she is in the Uk or not seem to be rather confusing. I can't understand why Harry would take a different exit out of the airport than the other boys. People seem to think its for security reasons but that just seems bizarre???
- Although I do like some of her music, I really don't want to see her hanging out with Harry all the time so I hope he's on his own.
- There doesn't seem to be an inaccessible route out of Heathrow or I'm sure they would have taken it at some point. Last time there were rumors of Harry taking another exit he showed up in LA.
Harry and Taylor will likely fly in shortly to whichever private airport Taylor usually does and then rumors will start up about her being at the boys show and then xfactor tomorrow.
They've been promoting xfactor along with their "relationship" from the beginning so it makes perfect sense for her to attend that event.
Whether she stays much longer after xfactor will probably determine the validity of their relationship. If Nick goes up to xfactor for Sunday it will be interesting what "behind the scenes" rumors emerge.
- This lady works for Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. She tweeted this from backstage last night:
I thought @onedirection left. Then why do I still see @taylorswift13 and @Harry_Styles canoodling backstage?
- R117 - Indeed. People seem tO think real relationships cannot be pimped out. People pimp their kids out - doesn't mean they aren't real?!
Interesting tweet, R122.
Capitalfm just tweeted that there's a rumour that Taylor is in the 02 audience...
- What's the reasoning for Taylor being in London? She's not performing at the JBB is she?
- Capital tweeted again...
"#Haylor at the #CapitalJBB? We keep hearing reports that it might be true"
they sure do like to push this paring down our throat!
- the reasoning would be Harry and Taylor being soooo in loooooove, I guess
- R126 ahhh young PR love!
Love how it took capital about 10 minutes to write an article on her flying in to be with Harry!
- R127 - Such a strange photograph to choose; there really must be one of Harry looking vaguely happy somewhere surely, or at least not that miserable.
- they kind of look like brother and sister in those pictures
- Real or not real i really don't like having to deal with Taylor's face 24/7 because i simply don't like her.She seems like a sweet and talented girl but something about her really puts me off and she is everywhere all the time.As much as i am interested in Harry's life etc i would love to see/read something that it's not accompanied by a Swift mention!
Oh and the way things are going i doubt we'll see any H/N interaction until who knows when,and it feels rather pointless waiting for this.
I still think it's PR and even though they might like each other i see it as something platonic not romantic,they never hung out before this and you'd expect them to have done so if they were at least friends.
- Foreseeing an awkward moment when Taylor escorts Harry to the X Factor final and they bump into Caroline.
- R131 That would be incredibly awkward, oh to be a fly on the wall!
Didn't Caroline invite Nick down to be on the xtra factor for the final? Could be a very interesting night!
- This is bewildering. If they are genuine I feel like the overexposure and focus on PR might ruin them quickly. Celeb couples often talk about how they learned their lesson to keep their relationships private. Kanye and Kim thrive on that, I'm not sure Harry and Taylor would be thick skinned enough for the scrutiny.
fwiw I kind of think Kim is with Kanye for the exposure/status. Just doing a reality show isn't enough.
- [R133] But they're not genuine =p
- Somewhat OT:
Zayn had another twitter meltdown today. As far as I can make sense of it, he got into a huge argument with some couple - but I don't really know what it was about.
- It seems there were a couple of others involved and it started on facebook. People who Zayn knows in RL. (Also, it happened yesterday, not today.)
- Just seen some videos from tonight and Harry was extremely hyper on stage especially Kiss me. Held his hand out to Nail in Little Things. Thought some of the others kept looking at him possibly concerned.
- Yeah, I've noticed lately he seems hyper and very flamboyant on stage, kind of overshadowing the others.
- "Thought some of the others kept looking at him possibly concerned."
This last week has shoved their most famous bandmate from Tiger Beat on to TMZ. I wonder if they are pleased that the added notoriety is coming at the expense of their credibility as a lasting band (e.g. Grammy snub, Swift's stunt-queen dating, the Nick gossip)?
- I hope the average age of posters on this thread is 25 or under.
- Maybe he's just putting on a show for Taylor or perky because he's getting laid or they're pumping him full of B12. Z is gonna attack me for this one.
- Was at party tonight w several people in entertainment. Overheard a conversation adjacent to me about 1D and being gay. Alas, I was way too bashful to butt in and get the full dish (I didn't know the guy who was talking). At my age, most talk of things like 1D must be cloaked in irony and I wasn't going to make a faux pas and show excitement. Bummer though as I wish I had.
- Here's a bad quality video of Harry and Taylor backstage at the Jingle Ball in NYC the other night. Analyze away.
They seem like a pretty obvious PR couple to me, but both happen to genuinely like (at the very least, not mind) each other. Taylor in particular seems to go out of her way to cozy up to Harry. I'm not really a fan of hers, but her awkward dancing and singing along here is pretty endearing...
- And here's one of Harry by himself, after Taylor had gone onstage.
- I saw the videos earlier - Taylor was about to go on stage to join B.o.B and was waiting for her cue. Looks like Harry knew the song, but not as well as Taylor. Loved her awkward dancing too! If they'd been either miles apart or all over each other I'd have read something into it, but this just shows that they seem to get on well.
Someone on twitter said that Taylor is the "man" in this relationship - doing the chasing and paying for stuff e.g. the private jet flight. I don't see it that way (we don't know enough about who does what, and hey - this is 2012!) but I can see why people might think that.
There's a video of T/H at that birthday party, which is more suggestive of it being just for PR as they don't know they are being filmed... but still, they can't be glued to each other's side 24/7.
- Oh man, how creepy that the pap video was just filmed right through the window of the restaurant! I mean, it's hypocritical to say that seeing as obviously that type of privacy invasion is warranted by public curiosity like ours. Still, though.
Was Harry even seen speaking to Taylor at all inside the restaurant? It looked like he was just talking to some of her blonde friends (Dianna Agron and Jessica Stam, how random), and also the guy, who, of course got the happiest reaction out of Harry (that was a big laugh!).
It was interesting to see how H & T very deliberately paused and hung back before exiting the restaurant together, letting everyone else exit before them. They had to give good photos, of course ;)
The relationship seems to be 90% PR (read: fake) and 10% them just being nice, friendly people. Taylor seems like she's "trying" with Harry, whether in order to establish a friendly platonic relationship, or more. I could see this possibly turning into a FWB situation since they do have to pretend to be coupled up. Moreso, though, Taylor just seems really good at pretending to be in a relationship, and her overtures to Harry can be read as either trying to make the relationship seem 'real', trying to be 'friendly', 'flirty', or some combination thereof.
- Hmmm, that video's seem like an eye opener to me - so they've been pictured holding hands on a couple of occasions and have been having heavily publicised sleepovers in which, lets face it, if real is a brand new relationship. Now, anyone I've ever known in a new relationship are usually all over each other and I get that they are being watched, but you'd still want to be by their side all the time and touch them in some way like a hand hold or arm around each other. Yet they are doing neither. Its not like they are trying to hide their relationship, in fact they are PR'ing the shit out of it, so why be so distant?
- Also, interesting interpretation of Taylor as the 'man'-- shall we say the more dominant one? That seems like a fair assessment. She's older, more successful, more established, and very practiced at being in real/fake relationships. Honestly, I like this view better-- it actually gives Taylor some power and agency, instead of painting her as a delicate little thing who's constantly heartbroken by callous men and boys (and she more than anyone is guilty of perpetrating that image!).
It would be great if she would just come out and proudly own her 'older woman' status, after her relationships with Conor and now Harry (fake as it may be). She could crib from Beyonce's song Suga Mama for her inevitable breakup song about Harry! (Wishful thinking, haha.) It's time for her to own her sexual agency, instead of putting on this weak delicate flower act all the time. If she wants to date 18-year-olds, she can do it without infantilizing herself. Seeing photos of her, a 23-year-old woman, demurely holding hands with a much younger man with her head bowed is just jarring. She seems to always want to promote the idea that the man in her relationship is in charge, no matter how consistent that is with the truth.
Excuse my rambling, haha. I can't discount the fact that Taylor is incredibly successful, and wish she were better able to reconcile that fact with her dating life. As is, all her success is seemingly negated by the fact that she seemingly must always have a man in her life and can never be alone. Not a great role model for her young fans who may strive to pattern their relationships and love lives after hers.
- God almighty, not sure how I got so caught up in this discussion. I'm not a fan of either party. As a red-blooded young gay man I find Styles cute. That could be it =p
But anyway, I find the whole thing a little disturbing - that Modest Management are putting all this on the shoulders of an 18 year old boy.
[R143][R144] Telling isn't it? He seems to have fun when he doesn't have to worry about Taylor, but when she comes back he seems to go back in his shell and just kind of stands there.
- R147 - It was an eye-opener for me too, but I'm still being open-minded about it all as they were supposedly there for a few hours. You'd expect at least one shot of them being coupley, though...
R148 - I agree with your post; I think whatever the status of their relationship right now, there's a much better chance of it working out for real if Taylor adapts that stance with Harry and not her usual "little girl lost" one. I can see him going off her really quickly otherwise.
- From what I have heard I don't think there is any chance of this working out for real. However I don't think there is any reason why they aren't actually friends.
PR relationships are planned often for a long time in advance, in this case at least from Bieber's comment in April (probably delayed as Taylor then had a boyfriend - and that relationship seemed genuine), and they have probably met up a couple of times in private since to get to know each other.
- Taylor does do beards. If she's dating him, she's fucking him. She's not in the business of covering for people, especially one she just met. She's at the height of her career and could have anyone. She's not going to waste her time pretending to be some guy's girlfriend. Harry isn't gay. He's a walking STD.
- The question is, where did harry stay last night and with whom?
- R153 I haven't heard anything of them spending time together yet but you never know.
Also, maybe this is being too tinhatty but I swear Nick always gets much quieter on Twitter whenever Harry's back in London.
- To be honest, I've noticed that too, R154.
- The 1D lads are in Manchester for the X Factor final, and Taylor is supposedly with them. They are back in LA next week for the X Factor USA final, which will be interesting from a Haylor p-o-v, as will this thursday as it's her birthday.
Nick has been quiet since the pop-up dinner last night. I don't think he'll be going to Manchester as it finishes at 10pm as he has to be up at 5.30am tomorrow...
- To be fair i don't see why they wouldn't be friendly with each other.Harry is a very easy-going person according to his friends and bandmates,he seems good at making friends with people quickly and he's very charming/flirty by nature.
Taylor must be good at socializing too and having someone like Harry next to you clearly makes things easier,they seemed like two friends to me in those videos who met recently and are trying not to make things awkward for one another.
I don't think Taylor is the "delicate flower" as we "see" her from her music,for her to be that successful and constanly in the spotlight she must be a strong person and have some sort of power over the others.Maybe this is only for her work and in her personal life she's more "weak",but i don't think we can 100% tell what their personalities are like.
I'm curious to see if H/N will meet anytime soon.
- I read a tweet from the pop-up restaurant lady earlier. She mentioned Nick's hand as if he had hurt it. Can't find it now.
Also it seems a little odd when there's a random tweet about N and H saying something is or was going on between them and when you look at their other tweets there isn't usually any interest in them or 1D previously. Like one recently.
- Here it is, r158
- Another tweet about Nick and Harry. Which street thought?!?
- L Girl pointed this out already in R106,this was the perfect timing for this "relationship" to blossom.
Kennedy is back at school and due to their strict scedule he and Taylor can't meet.We also have Taylor's birthday coming up,Christmas,then Harry's birthday and Valentine's,not to mention how 1D are going back and forth to America for work.
It's all timed up perfectly and give them lots of opportunities for staged dates and sleepovers,like the ones we witnessed already,from which we will most likely get numerous HQ photos and articles.Meanwhile they are both very busy so their time together has to be limited.
Like others have said,a pairing made in PR heaven :)
- Now there is a "Will Taylor break up the band?" aspect to the PR. I'm sure that's planned. The band has always been lauded for how genuinely close they are so for a woman to threaten it would be big news.
- What has happened to Zayn? Why is he being so vile to people on twitter? He's cracking up. God, it's tragic.
- He's always been like this, he just cooled it for a long time when everyone had to behave. Cracking up is a bit dramatic.
- Maybe, R163, he's getting tired of everyone (especially the media) focusing on rumors that the world's biggest young female superstar involving herself in the band in a big way. If whatever the Styles/Swift stuff is true and the band in some way suffers, look for media/fans to call her "Yoko".
- He's always been a narcissistic bully? It's not the fame that is doing it to him?
- Saying that the band suffers because of Swift is just stupid,it's clearly a story made up by the media.Even if H/T was a genuine thing how can she be ruining the band after,what,4 days?!
The media will come up with millions of different stories based on H/T,i don't see anything surprising about it.
And yes Zayn has always been a bit "aggressive" on twitter,remember when he deleted his account then came back? I'm sure there is nothing wrong with him.
- r167 I wasn't saying she will break up the band, but any way to stay in the news is good, and they knew this would happen. It's dramatic and we've seen it happen before so people will start paying it more attention.
- I wasn't directing my reply to you R168 so sorry if it came accross like that,i was just saying how ridiculous the press can get,and this is only the beggining!
- But let's be honest, they could have kept it a secret, but they chose not to BECAUSE it gets them press. They're at the top of their games so it gets crazy up there.
- Another tweet:
"Dustin Nieber @njeavons
All the little fan girls are gonna be crushed when they find out that Harry Styles has been dating Nick Grimshaw for months"
- Three tweets in a row from Nick lauding Rihanna, which won't be out of the ordinary if Harry/1D hadn't performed on the same show...
- More interesting are the conversations being had by @usztan and @claraamfo...
The latter is a KissFM DJ. Not sure if she is referring to Zayn or Harry though. I'm sure Q would know though...
- L Girl, do you mean this series of tweets?
Melissa Monologues @MelissaMono
“@Christiana1987: @claraamfo basically. Someone has to come out too. There not a real boy band if there's no gay member!” Zayn....
1h Kelly A @kellya309
@MelissaMono @Christiana1987 @claraamfo Harry. I'm telling you.
@kellya309 @MelissaMono @Christiana1987 ...I can't comment any further! #tryingtostayemployed[/bold]
- Can someone link to the conversation mentioned by L Girl? I can't find it for some reason.
- Clara says "Nahh" to Zayn (linked) and then the not commenting any further comes after they ask about Harry.
She also says earlier: "Oh yes,the gay factor...still can't call it with them!"
So maybe she just is aware of the Taylor PR scam and can't comment on that though that would be evidence to suggest that Harry is "the gay one".
- Her tweets are protected. What did she say? His reply was something about being curious, I know.
He then had another convo confirming Harry shagged Imbruglia, but has also been shagging Grimmy.
Sounds like Harry's basically inexclusive and swings both ways, and to all ages, according to this guy.
- Sorry was looking at the wrong tweets, ignore the bit about them being protected.
- TriBeCa hater, Yes.
And I think the DJ was referring to Harry as she responded in another tweet "naaa" to the suggestion of Zayn.
There was also some chatter about Harry, a solo album and possible collaboration with a big star (the hint being Swift) Just gossip between the @stupidfamous and a gossip site but interesting...
It would make sense if this stunt was about that more than general publicity or beading. Would also explain the choice of Swift.
- Damian Barr @Damian_Barr
It was Harry that got manual assistance from her off Neighbours in a bush at a wedding reception lately, right? #XFactor
Dan Usztan @Usztan
@Damian_Barr Sure did. And a shag later.
Damian Barr @Damian_Barr
Dan Usztan @Usztan
@Damian_Barr Presumably taking a Grimshaw break.
Damian Barr @Damian_Barr
@Usztan wait he is doing Grimmers?
Dan Usztan @Usztan
@Damian_Barr So I hear.
- R177 - He seems to just be spreading gossip. The Natalie rumor was one of the few that Harry said wasn't true (but that might have been because he was trying to get with Taylor at the time or at least appear as if he was exclusive with Taylor) but was in the papers so he could have just been confirming it based on the story.
Unfortunately it's going to be a bit harder to know what's true - I think the people who have been tweeting recently are telling the truth that they've heard certain things but it could all just be Chinese whispers at this point.
- It seems to me that @usztan didn't have actual knowledge but knew what he knew from the papers? This is the way i received his tweets anyway.
I think the DJ meant Harry when said about the gay rumors because she only replied to the person who said Harry was gay.
- Agree with R181 - this doesn't really add anything as it's just gossip and in this case stuff we've read in popbitch etc. People like to speculate about "the gay one" in One Direction "as there's always a gay one".
- Have heard the Imbruglia bit is definitely not true; I know any publicity is good but really I think if I was Natalie I would have made a point of denying it as well.
- It would be funny if some of the people whose tweets are discussed here got their information from Datalounge - kind of a feedback loop of gay gossip...
(This isn't meant to discourage the discussion of tweets, though - I think it's the most interesting part of these threads, and many come from people who do seem to be in a position to have some inside knowledge.)
- Links, I'd say that's the most believable scenario.
I always believed the Natalie rumour (she was a schoolboy crush of his) and his 'in-exclusiveness' fits with multiple rumours and the casual appearance of H&N's relationship.
I reckon he is just trying to work out what he wants. Wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be men but who knows...
The only thing that doesn't make any sense or fit with any rumour is the serious monogamous relationship with 'Swift' that we are being officially sold (but I won't bang on about that)
- R181 Harry couldn't have been with Taylor while the Natalie rumors appeared,she was still with Kennedy at the time and seemed pretty happy about it.
@usztan definitely seemed to be repeating rumors that he has heard while the DJ might have some knowledge as she said she can't comment any further or she might lose her job?
- Why is Zayn doing this? I am devastated.
- Ha, maybe the tumblr "larry" fangirls are right and he is indeed pansexual.
- r188 He's being a 19 year old sort of douchey guy. Most of the time he seems very nice and loyal. I think both instances on twitter might be about things going on behind the scenes that we know nothing about. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and not get carried away. Like I said I know someone who knows him, and while I'm sure they wouldn't say anything bad about him, all they've ever told me is "he's a good guy." Maybe he's got a little bit of Louis in him.
- Q: Not gonna 'attack' you. Your posts have been marginally more objective of late although R141 was written to provoke. Still, nice to see you are as susceptible to tin-hatting as the rest of us...
Talking of tin-hatting...the tumblr brigade have been doing their usual analysis and discovered something weird about harrys first sleepover. Looking at the pics of him going in at 4am he is carrying a tshirt, iphone charger and washbag. Leaving the next day, he also appears to be carrying out an ipad that he has tried to hide by wrapping up in the tshirt from the night before. Sort of suggests he did leave and come back or someone brought it to him. But why would he even want one when he was supposed to be going back for a wild night of sex & sleep. He wasn't in the hotel for that long...Check out the pictures. He is wearing a pale grey tshirt the next day if you want to find the pictures. You can't deny it's weird. I doubt he is borrowing her ipad and even if he was, why hide it...
Other odd things...why would harry fly back on his own in a private jet. Why not let them all fly back in it or tylor on her own. What they did just produced attention and advertised the fact that taylor came back with him. A security guard told a fan that they had flown in seperately and a 1D photographer also kept tweting about it. They sure wanted people to know... Although that was obbvious by the two LOW KEY dates to the JBB and X factor final. Not like they were ever going to meet fans or the press at those two events....
Finally, that video of them in the hotel. Bit odd that there was no physical contact until they were poised at the door ready to meet the paps. Funny that that was the point they suddenly decide to hold hands...
Oh and when Louis was asked about haylor, he said I'm glad they are "good friends" They are deliberatly trying to send out mix messages.
The whole thing is one big game...
- That KISS FM DJ tweet is def interesting. She is one of their main DJ's and also does their entertainment and music news so will know stuff. She was also def referring to haz. She said no to Zayn and then no comment to haz. When the other girl who thinks it's haz sniggered, the DJ responded with a wink. She def knows something...
- R192 - on the one hand, I agree with your interpretation.
But on the other hand, she said "still can't call it with them!" before that - which suggests that she's just speculating (though it may be speculation on quite solid grounds).
- R193: yeah maybe, or maybe she just began talking about the subject in a vague way cos she knows she shouldn't reveal anything but was drawn into giving away more in the later conversation? If she knew nothing, she would have just speculated openly and wouldn't have been worried about her job...
- So apparently an someone from Hits radio said an interviewer on the 1D tour bus has reported that haylor were holding hands and 'snuggling' so all the 1D fan girls are devastated and convinced this means it's true. Surely they realise when there haylor are in a public place with PRESS etc.. they are going to act like a couple? Still 1D fan girls are 12 I guess..
- So harry has been spotted twice in holmes chapel or cheshire over the last couple of hours. No mention of taylor by either person...
- Not quite sure what this is meant to be, the dirty dancing move maybe?
- Interesting tweets, again suggesting that Flack was PR...
@_BlameHollywood the caroline flack thing, yeh that was all a stunt. You should ask nick grimshaw what harry style's has really been up to!!"
- More tweets from last night. One of the blokes writes for NME it says.
- Posted in another thread. Smart money says it's Swifty & Mayer. Hmm...
- N works a lot with NME and is friendly with the last two editors of the title.
Conversation with a law connection. Her friend might be winding her up but it equally might be true so sharing it anyway. Interpret as you wish.
- Wow seems like a lot if things are always happening when datalounge is down!
These tweets are very interesting,although it's not gossip we haven't heard before it's interesting to see more people "confirming" it.
I have my doubts about the blind/Taylor being pregnant,maybe NW3 or someone who is her fan or knows more about her could tell us something about it? Personally i have never heard this one before.
I think the reason H/T are keeping a low profile now is to make their "relationship" seem real.The main reason why the majority of fans and also the public are doubting "Haylor" is because of how overexposed it has been which comes in contrast with Harry being a private person etc,maybe they though keeping it down for a while changes things.They still put on a show though by making H/T to arrive in a separate flight so that everyone would know they were together.I know that is a rather tin-hatty theory but it could be possible.
- If that blind is true, it would explain a lot. Not only about the supposed bearding, but about Taylor's issues. I think it would actually make a lot of sense.
- L Girl- i doubt a lawyer would let such info slip even if they are related to that girl's friend,maybe that girl lied to the one who tweeted or maybe she heard it from another source but i find it hard to believe it came directly from Harry's or 1D's lawyer.
- She did have similar issues with relationships before she dated John Mayer though.
- R201 R204 - Not saying the tweet is true but I actually heard info about the marriage of a VERY high profile couple in Hollywood that has since been proven true because the lawyer had told a friend of mine (who is very respectful and doesn't usually share gossip) so I wouldn't completely discount Harry's lawyer being loose lipped.
- For what it's worth my thoughts on this are:
I appreciate that people here claim to know people close to Nick; Links, Q, your info has been very interesting but there's every reason for me to suspect a huge crackdown and that even those close to Nick are prepared to put out blind leads away from him and Harry to protect privacy.
Yes he may have a 'boyfriend' (in as much as Nick can hold down a LT relationship that anyone knows of and I quote himself 'no-one's offered me (committment)') but, tres convinient all of a sudden, non? The whole BBC scandal probably has the Beeb running scared as well.
Are we really supposed to believe Harry Stlyes has spent the last year+ chasing round after Nick; sleepovers, Doodle Draw texting him from the US, buying cakes and coffee and staying over at R1 into the small hours night after night because of....Taylor Swift?
Please. I was not born yesterday.
Also the One Direction 'cheeky hints' re: Taylor. It could have validity but then again of course they would! They tease one another over things their own audience can't even fathom out, which could be male-female or nothing, related.
At this level these boys are absolute puppets of their powerful management. As is that other puppet, Olly Murs. This is BIG business. They've practically come from nothing to multimillionaires overnight. I do not underestimate this and the need to keep the status quo, where needs be.
The other thing I find interesting is how without the specifics, papers like the DM don't even care about these people, much less research their subject. You think they're in the know? Then why print that Eleanor is a 'pal' of Louis? (The Sun, I think) and yesterday. 'one of Louis' entourage'. It seems to me they are paid just to print verbatim (and sloppily), rather than knowing the players relationships to each other.
My own view is Harry was probably sailing too close to the wind (with Nick), maybe just in general, and that was deemed unacceptable. There's a lot of money riding on this project and a lot of jobs. These are just the sort of situations Hackford Jones is paid for.
I'm not going to even try and guess Harry's sexuality. Who even knows anymore? I def think he has an interest in men and it gets him into trouble (just my opinion).
This smacks of heavy-handed PR hype and a clampdown to me, and I fully accept I may be wrong. Thank goodness for Blind Gossip who inject a bit of juice.
- Also not saying the lawyer ref is true but lawyers DO talk, to family and close confidantes, who then let slip, at parties, to family, etc. Hell, people tell medical secrets and it ends up in the press.
Hollywood after parties are notorious for industry gossip getting out after a few drinks, that's why we end up with some good blind items.
I would fully expect One D to be surrounded by lawyers and reps 'protecting' them as all high-profile clients are. It would be logical from that standpoint.
- One thing's for certain, it is well-timed in that short or longer term, Harry gets to go out on tour as 'straight' and can dodge another year of awkward, crinkly silences and being the 'single' gooseberry of the unit, which would almost certainly get peoples tongues wagging if they weren't before.
You can argue it's real, there's a real attraction to Taylor or it's just a quickie to get a bit of PR and gain buzz.
Or, you are automatically suspicious of anything publicly schmaltzy that comes out of the X Factor/Cowell/Modest/Hackford stables. Often with good reason.
- R207, I'd agree.
Over the last 12 months there appeared to be a constantly developing relationship and steadily increasing gossip re N&H/H's sexuality. Suddenly, mid October, as the gossip/speculation reaches fever pitch (& the mainstream press) H/N 'disappear', Swift stories start 'leaking' and within weeks H is in a 'serious' and ridiculously staged & publicised 'romance'
I'm sure this isn't all about H/N the timings are pretty suspicious.
- Slightly off topic but there seem to be rumors that Gary Barlow might not be back for the next series of X Factor, given Simon's comments earlier in the year about Harry making a good judge, do you he could be in contention to take over? If so, could this pave the way for a solo album? Maybe this Swift romance is being publicized as a way of making him a household name in his own right.
- I really doubt that Harry would be made a judge, but then who knows what goes on in Simon's money making mind of his. I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable with the idea, the amount of exposure this YOUNG boy is getting/going to get is quite worrying.
- However, Will.i.am let it slip on radio 1 yesterday that cheryl is coming back.
- There is no way Harry Styles would be made a judge on the X Factor. Apart from his age, whoever takes over from Gary has to be a seasoned pop star or someone from the industry (I think the latter will be the case - the panel lacks the authority it had with someone like Simon on the panel). Whoever it is is essentially taking Simon's place again, not really Gary's.
Harry doesn't have the credentials for that, and a high-profile romance with Taylor Swift or anyone at all can't give him that. Viewers would switch off in their millions.
Lot of candids of Haylor recently - the kiss side stage and then him dancing with her dad (?); the Dirty Dancing lift (does anyone know where that was?).
Still don't feel like I can call it - everything seems to conflict.
- R213 Brilliant! Get rid of Tulisa, bring back Cheryl, keep Louis (can they get rid of him?! His contract must be cast iron), keep Nicole (I've found she's REALLY grown on a lot of people) and replace Gary with someone more controversial a la Simon.
- Links she did not kiss him she whispered in his ear. Thats what it looked like to me.
- I didn't mean a proper kiss, I meant a kiss on the cheek. She may have whispered as well. Either way, it's not the "awkward" relationship some are trying to pass it off as. And you can't say a lack of PDA means they're not together; if they were all over each other we'd be scoffing and saying it's too much. They're in a bit of a lose/lose situation at the moment, especially after the media storm around their first few days together.
I'm not saying it is real or whatever, just saying it's very easy to dismiss everything as PR.
- It's also a little suspicious that the switch from headlines about Nick changed to Taylor at the time that they announced the Pepsi contract.
R207 - I agree with you about the recent press; although I was beginning to wonder if Gordon Smart at the Sun was trying to out them one headline at a time. After "Nick Grimshaw and Harry Styles? bromance bears fruit" and "Grimmy does it in Style" (they used the capital on Style) today with have "Inn Out for Harry Styles" an oddly timed piece about Harry's house.
There also seem to be more articles comparing Taylor to Yoko (a touch unfair to everyone..and an unlikely thought for the average 14 year old girl) and the uneasiness of the rest of 1D over their relationship. Is it possible that this might be the "tragic" reason for their eventual split?
- R218, The Sun, DM, Heat mag, Now mag, they were all starting to drop heavy hints and with each article came a mass of gossipy tweets (most noticeably following the clothes sharing articles) I think that was probably quite an issue.
- Apparently Links, the man is someone who works for taylor. The dirty dancing photo is from the after MSG party.
Anyone else think its funny how after all the critism about the pap photos all these 'private' photos and vids, all showing them a bit friendly are being leaked... You can't say everything is PR BUT all this IS fITTING with PR and pretty much everything can be faked. It's like they are desperate for people to believe this and will probably release a staged sex tape next!!!
AND despite them doing everything theu can to make it look like they are dating and serious, harry is going around saying he is single and just bumped into taylor in Central Park??
wonder what that NME tweet and Nick's parties are all about?? Is 'Special' party, code for orgy...LOL
- LOL. They wouldn't use Harry as a judge, he's still got a band to be in. They have a contract. Harry will probably try to go solo in a couple years. Having Taylor be their "Yoko" would only earn her hate. They are in no hurry for a "tragic split" after having two platinum albums in the usa and the uk in one year. Harry leaving the band would lose their label a metric ton of money, but they wouldn't allow it in the first place and I'm sure he's aware he's not ready.
As for Haylor I've accepted that I don't know what's happening. If it's real I think her need for attention might eventually bother him. I'm not sure why her relationships tend to be so short.
- Also want to say it's funny that some people here are disgusted by the thought of Caroline having sex with Harry but find the thought of Harry hypothetically participating in Nick's orgy parties amusing. I'm going to guess there's jealousy involved and I'm probably not going to be convinced otherwise.
- It was a 'joke' Q, Lighten up... And why would anyone be jealous of cazza..? Harry is an odd looking teenage boy with acne, he aint all that..
- He sure seems to grab people's attention, though.
- I definitely wouldn't say it disgusts me that he has/may have had sex with her - I generally don't like her as a presenter and I can't really see how they matched as a couple, but her age doesn't bother me. I've said before, there are far bigger age-gaps out there and not all of the relationships started when the younger was past twenty. It doesn't necessarily have to have been a meeting of minds; so what if all it was was sexual?
I find the Lucy Horobin story a little more worrisome; mainly because of her relationship status, how he wasn't the only one and from the details her husband gave which, if true, make the whole thing a bit too "bootycall". I don't think she was in a good place in her life to be having sex with a young man in his situation, especially with the consequences.
But hey, if he wants to participate in orgies, let him participate in orgies.
I was going to say - they don't mention who Harry may have had sex with, just that he was at the parties (all the allegedlies and theydon'texist/theydefinitelydo's are about the parties themselves, not Harry). So if that's the kind of thing you get invited to as a friend of Nick's then so be it!
It's funny how all the arguments cropping up are the same as those consistently used by the Larry Believers. "We complained there were no personal videos - now there are!" "A sex tape wouldn't convince me!" If I saw a sex tape I think I'd be convinced ... I'm not saying anyone's wrong, just that it's the same everytime. Trying to convince someone of something doesn't mean they need to - just that they want to.
That being said - the timing is all highly convenient, not just because Harry was starting to edge into highly suspicious territory, but also for both tours and albums. People keep saying 1D won't last much longer, but with the film and another album (which they will do; it's in their contract and they're not long off from starting it next summer) they'll be worth a bomb. Depending on how they develop, they could last a little while.
What bothers me about Taylor is her passivity in front of the camera. I get the feeling she might actually be a little bossy and extroverted, but her image seems to curtail that and force her to take a really submissive stance. I think in the end, the line will be that Harry was too focused on the band and couldn't give up his lifestyle, even though Taylor really, really wanted to make it work ~sadface.
Sorry, that was overly long and probably not relevant at all!
- Yeah they do sound like larry theories but what they were saying wasn't unbeleivable, just unbelievable in that particular situation. There were no rumours outside of the larry fandom and it all seemed to have been created in their minds based on interpretation of videos. larry didn't behave like a couple, certainly not outside of their work and no one but teenaage girls ever thought they were real. What I am trying to say is that the reason that their theories seemed crazy was because there was never any justification for them.
- So, because there were no rumours about Harry and Louis in the world that's called social media, it wasn't likely to be true?
Wow, you guys keep surprising me with your rationality.
- 227, we don't have the rumours maybe because Harry and Louis didn't attend "sex parties" together? They didn't have to, they lived/live in the same house.
- They lived (past tense, they don't live together now, come on) together and at the same time Harry was going to sex parties?!
To be honest, lack of rumours isn't why I don't think it happened, but it's a factor. You have to admit; if they are together, it's incredible that no one has caught wind of it yet?! Especially if Louis's not really with Eleanor; you'd have all sorts tweeting snide stuff about them, rather than just saying how "cute" they are together. Not everyone is committed to the cause of covering up Larry or Harry's/Louis's sexuality. As is evidenced by half the people in the world snorting over her romantic past and his as well.
They have great chemistry, but it just doesn't seem likely. Someone would have seen sometime by now; neither of them are hermits (nor are they not hermits together, let's be honest).
You can believe what you want though; no one can tell you you're wrong and even if they did, you won't listen, and that's fine as long as you're not foisting it off on either Eleanor or Louis.
Also not talking about social media, about media such as people who work in journalism, PR, TV etc. Who see the band backstage and are part of circles 1D's management, PR etc. Are in. If you say that this doesn't mean they necessarily know any more than us - you are right, it doesn't, but there's more chance that they do.
- All I have is a mental impression of Harry as Ned Flanders, screaming and flailing and it won't be budged.
If I were a real cunt, which I'm not, I'd tweet him and ask if he's sat in Santa's grotto and stroked his beard this year.
"Have you been a good boy, Harry?"
- Here's a gif/video of louis talking about t swift... Thoughts? Surely he'd be inclined to push the relationship if fake?
- I don't know, r231, Louis' is inclined to be bitchy anyway and basically they can say what they like because none of them are going to truly blow one another's cover/s if it is that. But then sometimes I think he can seem jealous and pissy. He was the same over Caroline (though I think that was a PR stunt personally).
There's someone out there that claims Louis and Harry have been together for 4, not 2, years. That they met a lot earlier. Sometimes there are so many convincing-sounding stories out there it's hard to believe one.
Louis was making a 'look at my penis the microphone' smirk at Harry very recently and it had the Larry fans atwitter again. I put it down to either sexually suggestive innuendo between the two (which may or may not be related to them personally or just general banter) or it's Louis 'pushing the envelope' as he's apparently been doing of late a bit more, just to be rebellious, which is my favourite Louis. The other puppet Louis' can all take a walk.
I remember the time he and Zayn sat onstage and in full view of everyone made beard jokes about themselves. No matter how huffy he 'appears' to get, denying Larry, etc, the next minute he's inviting it again. Okay.
But you never know with Louis if it's for fun or there's a streak of real goading in it. I think he flips about and maybe it's his way of dealing with the pressure of fame, etc by seeming a prima donna. But maybe he is.
A part of me will always think he and Harry were up to mischief though. It'd be hard not to with that big bubble butt in your face every five mins.
- R231 Not necessarily. The thing with this relationship is that Harry also needs to appear somewhat "available". The fangirls are still doubting the relationship, not only because it stinks of PR but because they refuse to believe Harry is taken until he says so, and so far he hasn't. With the state of things right now, he gets publicity, appears straight and, for most of their public, still seems available.
R332 Sometimes I think Harry and Louis might have fooled around in the early days. But it's impossible to tell based on their behavior. If you pay enough attention to their interactions you can see weird tensions between all the boys. That's what I find odd about this band. For example, there's the "Ziam" shippers who think Zayn has had a massive crush on Liam for years, and to be honest I kind of can see where they're coming from. Whether these theories are real or not, I think the band has some very interesting internal dynamics.
- R233, yeah I think there's something 'there' between Harry and Louis but on evidence and on balance I think Nick is Harry's main squeeze personally.
And that's fine. I'm simply going on the year+ of palling that seems to go beyond a straight 18 year old and a pretty flamboyant gay DJ 10 years older. Yeah, you can argue to death that they just 'like' each other. But I think it's more, I think they really like each other.
All this with Taylor depends on whether Harry has been forced or coerced into this move out of sheer desperation of things we may not even be aware of that could have been about to come out, or simple PR or, dog forbid, it's genuine.
Giev what I've read, seen and heard I'm inclined to lean towards the former option myself. Nick and Harry, if they are it, may not even be exclusive, they may just have a lot of fun together without being tied down due to incessant attention and questioning.
It wouldn't be wise to commit right now anyway, which is why (imo) they have probably kept it close but (perhaps) non-exclusive.
I really like Harry and Nick together. Harry has looked very nervous lately, very wide-eyed and at times slightly irritated in these "Haylor" photos. She has looked her usual flawless but somehow, I don't know, empty vessel self. Then you get Nick who's such a sweetheart and pulls faces, he has no airs and graces and doesn't care if he looks a plonker. And when Harry's with him, he doesn't either. So that's refereshing to see. They really are cute in a quirky way. I'm hoping Nick growing a beard was innuendo. It'd be so on point right now.
- R234: you might have a good point. there were rumours a couple pf months ago about harry being close to being outed and about stuff being leaked about harry and nick. It's one thing gossiping about a boyband being gay but it would be unusual to make upr rumours about someone about to be outed? and it was more than one person..
- Did I dream seeing a recent Twitter post of Nick's where he posted an album tilted 'Problems' or something? All his older pics seem to have vanished as well as lots of his new pics.
He seems to only have about 7-8 pics there now. They stop at 5 November.
- The rest of his pics are through instagram.
- Thanks r237. There was one in particular I wanted to find, just a general music-related one. Thought there were more on Twitter at one time though. Maybe not.
- You're welcome, r238. Which pic were you looking for?
- 233: I find the relationships in the group really interesting. I see sometimes where ziam shippers are coming from and with Harry and Louis, their dynamic is hard not to notice (especially in the early days). I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen in the group, but I don't think it's this star crossed love story that those who believe in Larry seem to shouting.
Also, how do you put someone else's comment into your comment?
- Q, R222, Jealous? Really? Teenage boys that look 14 might be your thing, but I'm afraid they don't really do it for me (Harry is is also rather odd looking)
- Twitter has changed the settings for instagram photos and are no longer appear on twitter as a preview unless you click on the instagram link to view it,maybe that's why some photos may appeared to be missing.
Personally i don't see anything between Louis/Harry,the "biggest" evidence everyone has is their innuendos and "sexual" looks etc,haven't you seen those before? Just look at mcfly,espeially Harry/Dougie they have done 100x times "worse" than Harry/Louis yet i don't think anyone ever thought they were gay.It's purely a fantasy that the fans created in order for their "pairing" to be real,if you sit and listen to their theories you might go crazy,not to mention how their sources are anonymous on omegle and tumblr! I could go and tell them Louis/Harry were together since pre-school and they will probably believe it!
The "sexual tension" is between all the band members,if you pay attention you'll see that Harry has lots of chemistry with Zayn,also Zayn with Louis and Liam and it goes on.The fact that they made beard jokes screams to me that there is no actual beard,surely if Eleanor was one the contract and their people would be strict and wouldn't allow them such jokes.
Larry was hugely promoted in the early 1D days because the fans loved it,the boys themselved have said that they do check twitter/tumblr for what their fans like,so they played larry up.The interviewers were always encouraged to ask about it and Louis with Harry made sure to be very touchy with each other and say how great friends they are and how much they love each othet abd tweet things like "we live together deal with it!"
If they were in a genuine relationship that their people tried to cover up with a beard do you think they would allow them to be so open about it? Please they aren't so stupid that's for sure.
Is Taylor still in the UK? I think the boys must be heading back to America this week for the Xfactor final there.
- I don't know but the article in Heat magazine pretty much suggests that that the dirty dancing pic was leaked on twitter deliberately. AND it is a VERY clear photo..
- Have a bit of juice, hung out with a very dear old friend (who I trust completely) who used to sleep around a bit at uni and he told me he slept with 2 different guys who had slept with NG - one was in a relationship with him for 5 years in Manchester and one was a one night stand.
Apparently he is into S/M in a big way and very into young/young looking guys, which would tie in with H. My friend's words were 'legal, but don't look it'
Also he was, up until very recently when he came out, very very secretive about his sexuality to the point where his ex felt like he was ashamed to be gay. He didn't come out to his family for a very long time. He has major issues apparently.
We brought the whole subject up cos my other friend was saying she fancied Liam from 1D and I mentioned the H/N rumours. My friend laughed and said the guys he had got with were H clones...
This just re-enforces the belief that something 100% to me. Whether that is ongoing is the question.
- [italic]That's[/italic] some dish. Right up with the NME writer's mention of special party. A big thanks and round of drinks to N16, everyone.
- Interesting...thank you, N16.
- N16 really? Wow i always thought Nick was rather fine with his sexuality and the reason he was being secretive about it was because well he likes keeping things private,i never thought he'd be one of those guys who hide their sexuality in every way possible etc.
I agree with R245 ,this confirms the "special parties",i have heard rumors about that too but i thought it was a joke,apparently not.
- That is DEFINITELY interesting N16... I remember reading tweets from when N/H went to nandos together and one girl who had seen them mentioned how scarily young Harry looks in person, and that she coud never fancy him because of it!
I read somewhere too that Nick had a long-term girlfriend in Uni? Sounds like he was uncomfortable with coming out for a while!
- R239, great pic of Rita Ora was the one I was looking for, linked below:
- N16, thanks for the info! But did you miss out a word in the last paragraph? Were you saying that something 100% happened between H&N?
- R247 I was surprised too about that but it could always be bitter exaggeration on the part of the ex? Bear in mind that my friend has no way of knowing this to be true - other than the fact he heard it from 2 unrelated sources!
These hook ups date back to 2005/2006 so the ex is obviously from prior to that and he may have come to terms with himself as he's grown up.
My friend didn't mention parties/orgies so I'm not sure what I've said that confirms that. Pretty sure he was in a monogamous relationship with the 5yr guy too...
- haha yes L Girl - I have frozen fingers! 'happened' was missing
- Haha, thanks N16. It Is bloody freezing!
If ever you get the chance to speak to the guys who were pretty gossipy about N&H last time, see if they know what's going on now? (if you can do it comfortably, obviously!)
- Good dish, N16 but this all goes back some time by the sound of it? What your friend describes is no more of less the average shame or fear any regular gay man feels as he steps out into a world where he primed to be ridiculed in at a young age.
Nick's parents, look older. Maybe he was scared, perhaps they're traditionalists. They certainly seem accepting of him now and he really turned a corner when coming out this year and seems to be a confident person. It takes some people longer.
The S/M thing, maybe maybe not, it could have been a phase. It doesn't mean he has a dungeon in his basement currently. If he does, they're all consenting adults I assume? Not my bag but whatever floats your proverbial.
And honestly, there is a S/M rumour about everyone. On Tumblr about 8 months ago, a mystery poster turned up and just posted this: 'Louis and Harry are into S&M'.
- [quote]Apparently he is into S/M in a big way
Interesting. Did your friend say if he was dominant or submissive (or a switch)?
[quote]He didn't come out to his family for a very long time.
I don't find this all that surprising, actually - his parents seem to be quite old, and his dad seems very traditionalistic from the way he talks about him.
- Nick himself said in either the Guardian or the Times interview that it wasn't easy in his day to he gay (like it is today)
That certainly fits with N16's account of his reticence.
- But I mean look at this tool, for example. Since October onwards, maybe earlier, people have been tweeting Harry and Grimmy directly (into so-called 'individual accounts-not-at-all-monitored-oh-no-no-no) about being 'fb's' and then they wonder why strange PR stunts seems to erupt out of nowhere and Grimmy and Harry seem to curtail their nice outings.
I would never tweet anyone directly like this. It's a recipe for disaster.
- Just a quick comment, and it is not meant in any way to be critical of anyone; especially not N16, if nothing else it would be hypocritical as I certainly enjoy reading all of the thread , but this is a public forum, and it does seem that things mentioned here are reported back on tumblr and perhaps twitter, and therefore it might be kinder not to speculate too much on someone's private inclinations.
- K, Nick.
- Fair comment perhaps. Those tumblr girls just can't handle their drink, can they.
Major drama over everything. It'd be the end of the world if Nick smoked a joint over there.
- R258 I agree - I do feel uncomfortable about the public nature of this but for the record this is very much still all speculation.
I'm certainly not inclined to delve any further into it myself, but I couldn't let such a juicy bit of news pass me by!
L Girl, I don't see those guys often unless it's work related - maybe twice a year tops.
If anyone is reading this from Tumblr/Twitter - please don't be an idiot and directly contact anyone - imagine how you would feel if it was you! If they are dating and keep it private it's for a reason...
- get where you are coming from BUT this is a GOSSIP forum. there is no point coming on here if people are not allowed to share gossip?!
the people we are talking about particpate in PR about their love life to varying levelsto get press and be gossiped about. Even grimmy is suggestive on his radio show. they have to expect people like us will therefore gossip!!
If you start censoring the thread, it may as well close.
- R257 not everyone has common sense,there are some who didn't @ mention them but there are also others like the one you linked who did.
And i agree,whether these rumors are real or not it doesn't change the fact that they are out there and as time was passing they were growing stronger and more people were gossiping.I think the full on innuendo articles on DM/Sun/Heat/Now/Guardian were definitely a turning point.Even fake rumors can be damaging and this one in particular could cause big trouble both for BBC which already are in a difficult position and to Harry/1D.So i guess their people took action.
- L Girl, can you remember the thread where you mentioned a tweet from a girl at uni who said her friend once had had a 'thing' with, well, who else? Or can you repost it and any follow ups please?
In return I found out who the poster on ds was talking about re: 'nervous'. Basically go back over the poster's history and at one point they post their own location. Join the literal dot from there. Doesn't mean it's true, but...
- R264 what are you talking about,i think i am a bit lost?
- Not L Girl, but is this tweet you meant, R264?
Btw, could you tell me which thread on ds you mean?
- I would agree with R262 to an extent.
Celebrities use their love lives (real or fake) to gain column inches and subsequent sales. If they didn't want the public to gossip and speculate, they would keep it private.
I've always found that the people who have shared gossip on here, have done so responsibly (please continue to share, N16 and others)
- R264, someone posted the tweet (thanks)
Can you mention the location? My guess is it begins with D?
- Oh yes, I wasn't in any way hoping anyone would stop sharing information; I have, on a previous thread, myself. I think it was more the query as to whether he was a sub or a dom which gave me pause for thought; it seems just a little too personal for the tumblr girls to be debating.
- R269, fair enough! Although I've seen them debate far worse!
- Well i don't think the tumblr fangirls are still interested in H/N,they could be but i haven't seen much "Gryles" lately whenever i visit the Nick Grimshaw tag on tumblr for example.
L Girl could you tell us what all this about DS is about? I think not everyone understands it.
- Thanks very much, r266.
L Girl, no. Think more back of the alphabet.
PS: it doesn't matter about Nick's past, he's done nothing wrong. None of what's been posted is disturbing or out of the ordinary for lots of people. If true he had issues in his past (who doesn't?), a seeming somewhat?/LT relationship at uni (nice) and he MAY or may not have partaken in a bit of S/M (so do lots of people, straight, gay and bi)? It might have been a phase, experimentation or that was his thing. It wouldn't make him a bad person or unable to function.
It would just make him human. None of what N16 wrote was shocking to me. I think his reluctance to come out when younger was quite touching. It's still not easy, of course, though I am hoping as and when gay marriage passes it will be a more open subject and allow people more equal status.
- R272, thanks. That one was my second choice. (think Q might disagree though..)
- R266/L Girl, the girl claims to be a social media intern, and gay.
It's unclear to me whether it is just a wind-up intended to rile up a friend (the boy who responds as his hashtag suggests he's a Harry Style's fan) or if she is referring to another friend. May be in-banter between friends designed to get a virtual slap. Or it could have validity. I'll keep an open mind with that one I think as there are no follow-ups.
- Doesn't Hackford Jones do PR for Nick as well as 1D?
- R271, that's because Nick and Harry haven't been seen out anywhere lately.
If they had, there'd be a mini explosion. I think parts of the internet would flash from space. There's a lot of love for Gryles on Tumblr and it tends to be from the more mature users, 18-20+.
- Sorry, I don't understand what "ds" (Digital Spy?!), "re: nervous" and a location are all about - can you explain? If it's been mentioned here already, surely it's not a secret ... ?!
You don't have to explain what letter of the alphabet or whatever, but come on!
Re: Nick and his sexuality, the only weird thing is that he's said before that "he never really had to come out"; although this could simply mean that by a certain point in his life, his parents had become aware of it. Or that a lot of people suspected he was, but he himself wasn't ready. Either way, nothing out of the ordinary or unhealthy.
The S/M thing ... who knows. His personality doesn't strike me that way, but then not everyone's does and it's his private life. Long as everyone's consensual and legal it's not an issue.
And again, the young thing is not a surprise; fairly sure that's been said before? "Young, stupid models" as well ...
- [quote]Btw, could you tell me which thread on ds you mean?
I'm really sorry I can't even remember now. I think it was one of the Saucy Secrets Blinds ones. Those have been going for years and they were an absolute hoot back in the day.
Fat Dancer (bless him) and Ant and Dec's love triage were my absolute favs. And the ever-present Philip Schofield and Jason Donovan rumours.
- Links, I don't want to say much more because it's just not my gig. The poster 'claims' to know a family member of 1D who is or was close to a breakdown. The rest is for people to find. I've given the pointers out from clues above and you are correct in your spec.
Everything I speculate on is IMO only, I do not know these people, This person claims to know a family member of the person and it can be found where you state if you look back through her post history.
As with all, take with pinch of salt.
- The DS blind was about one of 1D being on the verge of a breakdown. Kindly shared on DS by a friend of the family, apparently.
I'm guessing the letter is B.
R264, re the tweet. You never really know but it sounds genuine to me? Particularly with addition of the hash tag.
- O/T but great piece of advice from Stonewall re the current gay marriage debate in the UK that has the Tories and some religious types in a flap:
"Our advice hasn't changed: If you don't approve of same-sex marriage, make sure you don't marry someone of the same sex!"
- This seems to be a continuation from the tweets of Sunday/Monday of @eyesandearsblog and @_BlameHollywood, which a third part has come in on.
I don't know if they know each other but @AnnaJNicholas only started following her (@eyesandearsblog) after her tweet was replied to. Interesting addition though.
- Will someone who feels okay with it tell the whole DS story. Who it was posting, who they were posting about, etc? That's a public forum too so Laissez-faire policy, especially with the free exchange of tweets and first hand that goes on here.
- Perhaps L Girl. As I say I'll keep an open mind.
Babes, B is at the start of the alphabet.
- R284, ha, read the post quickly. Thought they meant go backwards from D!
Must be W then. I'm surprised though.
- That journo seems pretty certain on his sexuality "unless he's suddenly turned"
- R283 it has been openly discussed before so i don't understand all the hush hush lol.
Basically someone posted a while ago on DS that a certain member of One Direction is close to having a breakdown and that they knew that because they are close to the member's family.
We discussed it in this thread again i think? A few pages ago and some speculated it was Zayn but Q who knows someone who knows Zayn said Zayn is hadling fame very well etc.
- R284, I was gonna say to L Girl, you've gone the wrong way!
Btw, details from this discussion have already reached tumblr.
- R283, there was nothing more to the DS blind other than what we posted.
A member of 1D is on the verge of a breakdown (allegedly) due to the stress of the band. And was quoted as being 'a nice lad'
The person posting claimed to be a family friend.
- Yeah, must admit, I wouldn't have seen that coming if true.
But then, as we say here, what we see is basically an image of a real person who goes through flesh and blood issues every day.
I mean fucking hell, 117 tour dates or something ludicrous this year? Plus TV appearances, interviews, PR assaults. The downside of this fame game is surely the burnout.
Even if the money's good, you are always potentially stuck with the fact that if you are doubting, are tired or want to back out you can be sued and lose much of that money via legal battles. It's a lot to take on and you have to salute them for keeping going at this breakneck pace.
- So it's supposedly Liam. Huh.
- So is this Nick Grimshaw fellow the new Jimmy Savile?
- Jesus, r292. I know you are joking, but stop at once!
- R292 - And just in case you are not joking. No, he is not.
- I am a bit surprised if it's Liam,he seems to be hadling fame very well,i'd say better than the rest but well you never know,maybe his partying and drinking and odd behaviour after the (short) break up with his girlfriend was a way to let out all that stress that's been building up.
Their scedule is far more demanding than what they probably can handle but then again they aren't the first nor the last young stars with a rough scedule.I think they were just not prepared for all this and i won't be surprised if by the end of their World Tour they are all completely worn out.
- Where's it ended up on Tumblr, is it tagged? Or do you mean stuff we've discussed in the past ... ?
Re: the breakdown.
Thanks for saying I was going in the right direction, anon poster (ho ho ...) - bit lazy, but I put my mind to it and got there in the end!
Doesn't really surprise me, though? Out of all of them, I feel like he kind of had a really idealised view of what being a Singer would be. I don't think what he's doing now is what he expected - don't know about wanted - before. It's far more fame-charged than about artistry. His behaviour's also been erratic (I've found he's just seemed less like himself, anyway?) and the whole personal life thing ...
Doubt she's that close if she decided to splash it on a massive Blinds thread, though. From the same area, however, there's a chance it's legit. She should be more careful. Though I doubt his family are guarding any fragility with stone walls, I doubt they want it making it's way around the rumour mill.
- But bear in mind this is nothing new. There are breakdowns and Twitter breakdowns across this fandom per week:
Liam nearly lost a kidney when he had one drink or something. Harry broke a leg one week, then within minutes his balls shot off his groin in a 'dancing accident'.
Then someone was going to shoot Harry at MSG and I'm not even going to type what I read about one of the others. There is a breakdown or a rumour every day. Louis was going to propose and Eleanor was pregnant. Harry is Lux's father, the list goes on...
On another note, looks like Blowhard Lohan is 'escorting' that dude from The Wanted around. They look like Sid and Nancy compared to clean-cut Haylor. But then The Wanted don't have to appease 14 year olds do they? :)
- [quote]So is this Nick Grimshaw fellow the new Jimmy Savile?
And people wonder why PR machinery goes into overdrive when clowns post stuff like this?
- R297 Someone from the same area as Liam - who from her other posts is not a young girl/teenager, or interested in 1D - is slightly different to the escalated fan rumours started on Twitter, Tumblr etc.
I'm inclined to believe it. Especially after he was, I suspect, asked to take a break from his girlfriend and do the Mystery Dance with Leona for a month or whatever it's been.
I'm also not surprised, for reasons stated before.
- R298, maybe we should stop repeating it before the thread get's shut down?
- The thread is likely to get shut down anyway L Girl if the past is anything to go by.
[quote]Doesn't really surprise me, though? Out of all of them, I feel like he kind of had a really idealised view of what being a Singer would be. I don't think what he's doing now is what he expected - don't know about wanted - before. It's far more fame-charged than about artistry. His behaviour's also been erratic (I've found he's just seemed less like himself, anyway?) and the whole personal life thing ...
Well the focus is always on Harry Styles isn't it? Liam is the 'boring fatherly' one and perhaps he's not. Maybe he's sick of being the one thought of as dependable and plodding.
His close cut hair bothers me. I don't like really short hair on other guys. He looks like a convict with ringworm to me. It doesn't make him hard or interesting, he just looks sort of odd. His hair was beautiful before.
- Yeah, if I was uncomfortable discussing the sexual preferences of a grown man, I'm far more uncomfortable discussing the mental state of a 19 year boy - let's not?
Getting very uncomfortable round here, I woud hate for people to contact L about his mental health directly.
- Don't worry N16, I doubt anyone here would. I am sure Liam has been bombarded by a kinds of loon requests and asks over the course of 2 years anyway. They've had death threats, and all sorts of crap so...forget it.
It is as ever, only hearsay and on a brighter note, he seems to be fine.
- Agreed. I just want to know who's dating who really.
- I would like to make this clear - I don't think he's mentally unstable, I think that's probably been exaggerated. I do think, perhaps, he's not finding fame and being in a boyband quite what he'd hoped or close to what he expected to get out of the X Factor.
HOWEVER I do not know LP and nor would I dare to presume I'm correct in what I'm saying. I have an impression of him and this is what I draw from that.
Breakdown is probably a bit extreme - possibly overwhelmed. The press has gotten very intense lately and there was some focus on him which I think he may not have been used to - he stays out of the spotlight the most.
Anyway, as has been said, let's not carry on. It's not related to the subject at hand, really.
And anyone reading this thinking "omg poor leeyum i must let him know we're here for him ;_;' - DON'T. None of this is founded in fact.
- Oh that stuff N16 posted about Nick ties in with things I've heard about him too. Although I hadn't heard about him having relations with guys while still at uni. Interesting.
It's true that he did have a girlfriend at uni in Liverpool, they split up in 2005 and he moved back to Manchester not long after I think. Then sometime in 2006 he moved to London. I don't really see how he could've have been seeing a guy for 5 years in Manchester, though maybe the details are a bit blurred.
I think everyone knows about his penchant for young guys really. I have also heard stuff about S/M, "dirty weekends", threesomes and so on.
Links - I saw the article where he said he "never really been in" too. Recently he's been a lot more open about his sexuality but he definitely used to be quite closeted. There's an old article from 2008 (not the Guardian one) where he was most definitely trying to come across as straight. It's quite weird to read now, he seems so different.
Sorry none of this is strictly relevant to whether he was involved with Harry but I'm just a fan of Nick's so I'm intrigued by his personal life! I'll shut up now.
- Yes, L Girl! Definitely all I care about! Was thinking about the other boys relationships and have seen around that when Z and P got together there was a similar outcry, with lots of conspiracy/management/PR theories. That's the only thing that would make me think Haylor might be real because obviously Zayn is very much with Perrie and the hints were there if you looked for both.
The boys have been teasing H about T for a while in interviews and they teased Z in the same way...
I still feel it's fake but just something to consider really.
- As much as I quite like Zayn and Perrie, I don't think there's anything to say Zayn is 'very much with Perrie'. To be honest all of them could be arrangements. It's such big business.
It might be a case of, do what you want in your own time but do what we want in our's.
- Links, just seen people asking about Harry taking part in orgies organised by Nick. Since the NME tweet says 'special party' and orgy was speculated on here, it could well be a coincidence but the fans definitely monitor here.
R.E it being Liam on the verge of a breakdown. I'm not entirely sure I believe that, however it has been noticed how disingenuous his behaviour has been lately. More so than the others as he's been expressing uncharacteristic anger and extreme frustration on twitter and occasionally you'll see it flash across his face in person and then the next he turns around and has a smile plastered on, like nothing happened and with no follow through.
The others seem more willing to demonstrate their annoyance in public, whilst Liam seems to keep up more of a pretense which must be quite tiring.
He was also called out for bad behaviour at the Empire State Building by their official twitter account after complaining about them first, which was interesting.
I can't imagine how much stress they're under. Their schedule is insane.
- If i am not mistaken there was some sort of pre-history with Zayn and Perrie though,they met when she was still at the show and 1D performed,rumor had it that Zayn asked her out back then but she didn't want to have a relationship while in the show and preferred to focus on her career instead.Later,as Zayn said in Fabulous,they kept in contact and at some point decided they both felt ready to start a relationship.Also Z/P are keeping their relationshio very private so it was obviously not a stunt.They announced their movie date via twitter,then we got a set of photos of them kissing and that was all.Straight after both Zayn and Perrie confirmed in interviews that they are together.
The similarities with H/T are very very little and i don't like how people compare the boys' relationships anyway,they are all different people handling relationships in a different way.
- Zayn seems like a completely new person around Perrie, happier even? Especially in that picture. Jesy and Jade said in an interview the other day that "they've never seen a boy love a girl as much as he loves her" IMO I think they are very much the real deal.
- Re Liam - anyone can be "close to a breakdown" if they have a hectic work schedule or a tragic personal life. It's a phrase that has no real meaning - what exactly is a breakdown? Totally overused word that's bandied about without any real aforethought.
All the Taylor/Harry interactions strike me thus: a girl who's fallen in like with a cute boy, and a boy who loves the idea of dating a famous girl. She seems more into him than he is into her which fits in with the above, and is the story of her life (she was just like that with Conor - always reaching out to hold his hand like a clingy five year old). She is still in the UK, I gather (maybe related to her birthday on thursday - her 21st where her then boyfriend was a no-show was one of the worst days of her life, allegedly) but so far we haven't had any HQ pics, which doesn't really tie in with the PR thing. She has no paparazzi contacts in the UK, so why come here for a few days?
Harry is very much her type, but I still don't think girls (at least serious relationships with them) is really Harry's thing... but he likes the publicity and kudos of dating an A lister, so he'll stick with it for a while I think.
It's a shame that he isn't (or doesn't seem to be) hanging out with Nick. However in my opinion this actually fits in with them having had a thing. I'd be less inclined to believe N/H were more than platonic friends if Taylor starts hanging out with Harry in Nick's flat. It's almost like he has paused whatever he was doing with Grimmy to throw himself into this.
- When Nick logs on today he's going to have quite the reading time...
- [quote]Links, just seen people asking about Harry taking part in orgies organised by Nick. Since the NME tweet says 'special party' and orgy was speculated on here, it could well be a coincidence but the fans definitely monitor here
I wouldn't bother about that. Both Harry and Nick must have had months of direct tweets alleging all sorts so a bit of a ruffle among a few fans will be nothing. Just expect Haylor to ramp up a notch in the coming week. Plus she has new Red promo out and all this, I don't know, it seems very conveniently timed for back of the year busyness when there's lots going on. Hardly the best time to go public when you want to find your feet away from the spotlight.
Modest just seem like chumps to me.
- [quote]her 21st where her then boyfriend was a no-show was one of the worst days of her life, allegedly) but so far we haven't had any HQ pics, which doesn't really tie in with the PR thing. She has no paparazzi contacts in the UK, so why come here for a few days?
Are you kidding? The first thing I saw the other day was Taylor striding across the road with Eleanor and stuff about the X Factor UK, after arriving in London with Harry on her private jet. It's been Haylor since New York. They're not going to be papped every second. That would just look stupid. But they will be seen again. She's a massive star, the press are having fun with this.
[quote]When Nick logs on today he's going to have quite the reading time...
It's nice to know he pays his Primetime fees like the rest of us peasants.
- Is Taylor still in the UK? If she was you'd think we'd hear whispers of that despite attempts at avoiding paps - unless they're not emerging from the bedroom at all.
I think someone mentioned yesterday that there were rumors the other day that Harry was spotted in the Cheshire area with no mentions of Taylor Swift so she easily could have snuck off on her private plane and Harry could have gone home.
We'll have to wait and see if they emerge for her birthday. I can't imagine her staying in London to celebrate with Harry as she doesn't have friends there and he's kept her separate from his friends so I'd expect him flying out to LA early to join her or summat. Especially since her new video launches on her birthday so you'd expect her doing some press for that.
- NW3 i agree with the part where Taylor seems more interested in Harry than him being interested in her.We saw her whispering to him or kissing him in the cheek,dancing close to him etc,Harry reacted to none of these things though.
It's interesting how a male always gets more attention from Harry than a female,at the video from the restaurant you could tell that Harry was very interested in talking with the guy there who also got the happiest reaction out of him! Then at those MSG afterparty photos Harry seems more interested in having a convo with Ed while Taylor is standing closely looking like she is trying to catch his attention.
I do miss H/N hanging out and the way things are going i don't think we'll see or hear of them spending time together for a LONG time.
- [quote]We saw her whispering to him or kissing him in the cheek,dancing close to him etc,Harry reacted to none of these things though.
I found it amusing how Harry seemed more eager to dance with her middle-aged tour manager(?) than with her.
- I like the mentions of Taylor Swift's private plane as it dramatizes the senario...but I don't think its realistic that she charters 200+k flights overseas (continental US is fair game) and more likely flies commercial.
- R317, what I like about Harry is he seems such a jaunty soul. You see his Twitter stuff and he seems to really like older people, like he gravitates towards some older guy at a party to talk or makes a complimentary comment about someone's dad 'he's a lovely guy' or somesuch. That's really nice to see. I think he likes to hear older people's stories because they've lived?
Perhaps he relates better to older people? It always annoys me when people go on about the Harry and Caroline and Harry and Nick 'age gap'. Yes there's 10 years but they make it sound like Grimmy is an old man. He's 28. He's hardly old.
- R319 - I think you're underestimating just how wealthy she is - she seriously charters a private plane (maybe owns?). That's why it's so hard to track her movements - I tried to figure out when she landed in the UK the last time and it was impossible because she flies privately to avoid airport paps.
For someone who makes her relationships so public she seems to like being able to travel anonymously.
And they flew the plane out to the UK (there are pictures of Harry getting off of it) so it would make sense to fly it back.
- R315, I agree. This trip just seems like a different phase in the PR.
The private jet, Loyal gf supporting H at the JBB, the x factor ALL getting loads of press.
She's probably here to continue with the story 'her birthday' She was spotted with friends at the x factor. She is probably seeing them & Harry whilst she's here. They must be friends?
In the very unlikely event that this is real and N&H happened (far more likely) Swift would know about them. Do we really think she would still be interested in H?
- Grimmy is 28 but looks like a 38 years old man. Maybe this is the reason Harry is interested in him? This and the "sex parties" of course.
- Yeah Harry has said it himself he prefers the company of older people,maybe the general public finds this odd but it's definitely not odd for Harry,it's not just Nick or Nick's friends.It's Cal in LA,James Corden,Ed Sheeran,Tom Atkin,Ben Winston etc.I think he generally likes being surrounded by older males.
- Yes R317 I am quite sure there will not be many sightings of Nick and Harry for quite a while, however if you want to tinhat Nick was wearing the exactly the same clothes this morning as he did to an event last night apart from his sweater which he had changed to the one with elbow patches which he is apparently sharing with Harry. He didn't do his hair or anything to his face (he does have a slight habit of oversharing between 6.30 and 7am) despite having a guest on the show and his alarm went off at a different time to normal; so who is to know what either of them is doing when they aren't being reported upon.
- R322 - If it is real then why would Swift know about Harry/Nick? I doubt a bisexual 18 year old boy would tell a girl he plans to sleep with about his past friends with benefits relationship with a man. He seemed very surprised in that Much Music interview when the interviewer said that she likes watching two men she finds attractive kiss.
The likeliest scenario for me is that Harry and Nick have hooked up off and on in the past and now Harry is doing this PR thing with Swift - and maybe sleeping with her as well but it's definitely PR focused and driven.
- R317 - Absolutely. I actually like the idea of Taylor and Harry, but I haven't seen much evidence that he's really into her. I haven't seen much evidence that he's ever been into anyone of the female persuasion, in all honesty. But who knows, really? I don't know any more than I've seen from videos, interviews and such like.
R315 - You think Taylor's trip to the UK has been PR-ed. I disagree. We don't know her, so it's all a matter of opinion isn't it? Photographs in Central Park? Obvious PR. Flying a Falcon 900 transatlantic and paying City airport's expensive hanger charges seems a bit of a stretch to dismiss as PR. Just my opinion, of course.
- R319 - this is Taylor's private jet. She doesn't charter planes - she owns one. Compare its livery with the plane Harry was pictured disembarking from last saturday:
- R326, given that half of London 'knows' I'm sure she'll have an inkling...
NW3, I know you like the idea of Haylor but what makes you so convinced in it?
I've yet to see anything that looks real either in terms of the back story we were peddled or the romance being pushed now?
And given the back drop to all this and the suspicious timing of it...
Do you know something we don't?
- Harry on saturday - note the plane's livery...
- r321, maybe. I have access to a plane through work and it's usually advisable to just book commercial unless a truly last min unavoidable situation occurs. Eliminating the cost of having it on standby would literally solve the debt crisis in the US. Repairs, fuel, and flight crew/flying and landing accommodations for Taylor Swift are probably more than 15mm a year if her entity owns or partially owns and thats on top of buying into a plane.
- L Girl, well Modest have definitely learned from the Larry fans that HQ doesn't always fly. It can look too glossy, hence their often preference these days for grainy shots that look like a fancam, but which we all know are shot by that Marco guy or a women from their team, literally trundling around after them. They also seem to have contracted paps who tweet when they are on call to have an 'interesting weekend'. Code for, I'm going to be sending my kids through university on some nice cash very soon lol!
Cynicism aside, at this fame level, that's to be expected. These are big stars on the move and lots of peoples jobs are based on getting info/pics out to the networks. It keeps the wheels of industry oiled.
I think we'll see some birthday PR this week. If she's over here I seriously wouldn't be surprised if she turned up in Cheshire though it's a bit risky from a logistics/safety pov as fans know where he lives. Not impossible.
I would imagine she will stay in London/UK and they'll meet up, birthday presents and big fuss, etc. Then off to the X Factor USA before Christmas for more PR and schmaltz.
- [quote]He seemed very surprised in that Much Music interview when the interviewer said that she likes watching two men she finds attractive kiss.
You really believe this? Feigned surprise.
[quote][R315] - You think Taylor's trip to the UK has been PR-ed.
Yes. It wasn't pap overdone, fair enough, But it was everything else. We knew they were Yoko Ono-ing to the airport after their bed-in and supposedly annoying the rest of the band already, before Harry had got on his flight. We knew that they landed plus grainy Taylor/1D entourage pictures, and endless items about Haylor backstage at the X Factor and that's been about it because they've filed the timespan with Haylor. Just Minus HQ pics. The Daily Mail at one point was running about three overlapping stories on them.
PR is not always in your face obvious I think?
I don't think everything is for PR just that the PTB have learned from appearing too obvious in the past. Only my opinion, I could be way off base.
- why is this a nick and harry thread? they are hardly together anymore.
- Video of Harry/Ed/Taylor/Other members of 1D. Harry basically ignores Taylor the entire time. Instead Niall and her dance on the side.
- I stand corrected, NW3. Although I still think it's a foolish move to own.
- R336 - Oh I couldn't agree more! But she can afford it. I expect a yacht when the "Red" era is over; there are only so many houses one person can live in.
L Girl - I'm not "convinced" about anything, but I think it is very Larry-tinhatty to dismiss stuff as PR because one doesn't like it. Maybe because I've paid attention to Taylor and her life choices (for want of a better phrase) long enough to know that she tends to have a pattern when it comes to guys, and this "relationship" follows that pattern. Forget about this being Harry Styles for a minute - this then becomes classic Taylor Swift i.e. seemingly falling hard and going OTT in the early stages of a relationship. In NY when she was getting into a car with Harry a fan shouted "Is this love?" and she smiled and said "looks like it!". I concede that she was most likely joking, but she's hinted herself that she starts the "I love yous" and vacation plans a little too early, possibly before the boy in question has even acknowledged her as his girlfriend.
So with this in mind, introduce Harry into the equation. Even before all this I knew that Harry was never going to do the Louis/Liam thing of dating a civilian. Nick has already primed us for this, saying as far back as May that Harry's next girlfriend will be somene really famous, "like Angelina Jolie".
Even if Taylor had heard about Harry and Nick, this would have been easily dismissed by Harry/Ed with a laugh and a snort, and she's probably not dwelt on the thought ever since.
(she may do so soon though - on their first holiday, when Harry leaves her and her cat in their presidential suite every day for 8 hour solo golf sessions!)
- I bet Louis is mad that Taylor has...her own plane. I see some more major bitchface and handbags coming.
And possibly flying lessons.
- Taylor might have a pattern to her relationships but a large part of that pattern is dating gay guys for PR.
- NW3, i know nothing about Swift or Styles but to me, the whole thing seems impossible to believe on so many levels.
Appreciated your reply though. Nice to know where different view points are coming from.
- NW3 just want to point out that the thing where Taylor said "looks like love" is fake,some fans added a fake dialogue over the gifs!
- NW3, I also enjoy reading your views and you may be right. But to me, to be honest, you sound as if you totally buy into the crafted images of these people. We really don't know Taylor's 'life choices' fully. We think we know based on what's out there about her, which is only as much as she wants to reveal.
- I think I agree with NW3 assuming they're saying that this follows the pattern of Taylor pushing PR in her probably-real relationships. She goes hard and fast and makes sure everyone knows it. There is likely a lot of PR going on but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't dating. You can do both. She likes the attention and it sells records. Harry probably likes the extra attention right now too, let's face it. He's a teenage boy.
- R335 - thanks for the link, so instead of Harry and Taylor dueting on Don't Go Breaking my Heart, which was reported in most of the newspaper articles, it was actually Harry and Ed singing it, and from that clip, with no interaction at all with Taylor, who was at the side dancing with Niall.
I think this is really sums up the problem with the whole thing; the PR is just so obvious.
- Harry's behaviour around Taylor is very odd though.I remember Fearne saying how polite he is and how he was the only one at the Teen Awards who talked to her out of the band,the model they had at their Vogue photoshoot said a similar story and along with stories from the fans Harry seems like a genuine nice and caring person.
Now in all the videos we've gotten so far he seems to pay little attention to Taylor and seems more interested in everyone else around him.Even if this is all staged relationship you'd expect him to pay more attention to her.I know the videos we got show only a part of their time spent together but it's odd,to me anyway.
I don't blame Taylor trying to get a reaction out of him.They don't seem awkward with each other not at all,Harry just seems rather indifferent towards her.
- R339 - That indeed is the oft quoted belief, but unless somene has found a way to read Taylor's thoughts, no-one knows anything for sure. None of the guys she's been linked with have come out as gay, so at this stage them being gay is all conjecture, and in the case of someone like John Mayer no more than fantasy.
R341 - Really? Could have sworn I heard that myself from the recording.
L Girl - I always start from a position of scepticism: Kim/Kanye, Zayn/Perrie, Justin/Selena, R Patz/Kristen... with the longevity of the relationship (amongst other things) eventually swaying me. Still not sure about the latter couple though!
R342 - By "life choices" I wasn't in any way suggesting that what you see with Taylor is what you get. However strip away the fame and fortune from a girl who admits she's driven past ex-boyfriends' houses, and it's not a stretch to conclude she's a bit neurotic when it comes to relationships. I don't think it's an act, but again that's just one person's opinion.
None of us knows anything about these people, and we all have access to the same stuff yet we often arrive at different conclusions. Which is par for the course on a discussion forum :)
Q - Yes, that's my view succintly summed up!
- I meant to say in R346:
"None of us knows anything about these people beside what we see/hear from the media"
Don't know how that line deleted itself!
- NW3 - I think the difference here might be that unlike Zayn, Justin, and R Patz there have been tweets for a year about Harry not only saying that he is gay but each naming the same person whom he is "dating". I am quite sure there have been plenty of rumours about all of the others but not from people who one expects to actually know and that's why so many people don't think this is a real relationship.
- Taylor is in Cheshire and was seen at dinner last night with Harry and is in a local pub with him now (apparently)
I'm sure some will see this as confirmation of 'Haylor' whilst others will see it as friends continuing their PR' 'romance'
Thought I'd share anyway so make your own minds up...
- The other difference between those couples is that they actually live close enough to have started a relationship. Harry and Taylor hadn't spent more than a week in the same city before they started to plant seeds about their "relationship" with the necklace and the Cosmo article was even earlier than that! Plus add in the Conor factor and she seemed pretty smitten with him to move on this fast.
For me it's definitely the timeline that makes the relationship PR first - and yes they could have began to sleep together in NY as a biproduct of that but I doubt they did anything prior to that since the timelines don't match up.
And I thought that the majority of people agree that Taylor Lautner is gay and even if he isn't their PR was for Valentine's Day.
- I think it's very cynical for people to assume he would take her home and have dinner with her and his family if there was nothing there. Especially if it's not being photographed or advertised.
As it is, I'm still unsure - NY was press-intensive and photo-heavy - but since then it's been very low-key and the majority of info has come either without pics or from sources who aren't paps. Mixed messages.
- Haha R348 - You do realise I've been on these threads since part 1? I think you mistake me for some Haylor apologist on day release from tumblr!
L Girl - Thanks for that. For me it doesn't confirm anything but supports what I've been posting today. No way was she returning to America to spend her birthday "alone" when she has a "boyfriend" in London. And Harry isn't dumping his A lister anytime soon, I don't think.
- I can definitely see this 'relationship' lasting until Harry's birthday, maybe longer.
- Perhaps mix messages and the ensuing confusion is the aim of the whole thing?
I'm not trying to disbelieve this. I've always been very clear (if not too clear, sorry) that the only coupling I wouldn't like to see is 'Haroline' Yes, I like the idea of N&H but I also have no problem with 'Haylor'
I just genuinely can't see how this can be true based on everything we've all discussed. I have tried to think of a scenario where this being true would make sense but I genuinely can't find one. Nothing quite fits.
- Can you link some of the tweets about Taylor being in Cheshire? I've seen ones about Harry but not about Taylor.
Either way it seems as if Grimmy was sleeping with someone other than Harry last night so perhaps things ended and Harry moved on to Taylor.
- I saw a tweet not long ago when i was having a search which said something about the girl who won't be named was with Harry at a pub right now.
- Never mind I found them! Still not seeing ones about the dinner last night but saw the ones from the pub.
This whole thing is still suspicious as all everything but I think it's going to be more of a longevity thing to prove if it's just PR or not. Yes she went to dinner with his family in NYC, but Ed was there as well.
I still say it's PR first with a possible relationship second.
- Well Nick apparently slept with a model back in September so whatever he may have with Harry wasn't an exclusive one,having an exclusive thing with Harry would be silly and risky anyway.
I have to agree though,if they were more than friends that is probably over by now but i do think they are still at least good friends,thanks to Harry Nick found tickets for his friend who wanted to attend the MSG concert.
- A few photos of them individually with fans at the pub have started to appear on twitter
- It's probably unintentional, but this picture made me laugh as harry just happened to be in the background!
- I don't think the pub is where Harry lives though. Saw someone say Derbshire and someone else who commented about getting the story from a girl who met them appears to live in Chesterfield.
Wonder why the might be there?
- Derbyshire's next to Cheshire I think. Depends whether it's a pub worth the drive; he/she knows someone there; it's not expected, no one knew they would be there ...
- The main girl who is talking about it / has photos with them says she's in Deryshire on her twitter bio.
She said she can't tell if they looked like a couple but that they were eating with Harry's sister and a friend (though it's not clear if it's Gemma's friend or Taylor's friend). And that Harry said he wasn't allowed to follow her on twitter. And apparently they asked her not to post anything to twitter but it seems like she ignored that.
Weird that there's a photo of Taylor outside while Harry is inside - maybe they met there? Would explain why he was spotted in Alderly Edge earlier without Taylor.
- I think its the in Castleton not far from Sheffield. Very out in the countryside though so private on such a cold icy evening. Seen the pub name in a tweet too. long way from his home.
- R363 Taylor is inside, Harry is in the reflection of the mirror...
I'm not going to lie i'm SLIGHTLY swaying to the idea that they could be in some sort of relationship.
- They (or Taylor) may be staying at the Casa hotel in Chesterfield. Niall is a Derby fan, and their home ground is in Chesterfield. He stays at the Casa hotel when he goes to watch them as it is relatively private and really nice; away teams usually stay there.
- If you want to know where her plane is, just go on Flight Tracker, enter the call letters on the vertical stabilizer and it will show you the aircraft's log and current position. Some celebs request that the tracking is blocked, but there are other sites. You can always track a plane's activity in real time.
- R364 is probably right, as Gemma lives in or around Sheffield.
R367 - Cheers for that, but I fear that some government official will think I'm trying to bring down a plane or something...
- R635 Oops missed that! Was put off by the coat and thought it was a little patio with a fire.
This can be read one of two ways:
1. They're in a relationship and up North to get some privacy and to meet up with Harry's family.
2. They're backtracking after the publicity blowup. They made it clear to the media/casual observer that Harry and Taylor are together and created the illusion that it's been going on for a long time so now they're trying to make it look like they weren't pushing it for PR.
Going to an out of the way pub means they won't get mobbed but it almost guarantees that they'll be tweeted about because that's probably the most exciting thing to happen in that town in fifteen years.
- No need to worry NW3, it's a commonly used source. I do it all the time to find out when my clients are arriving or where our company plane is. Bet ya the next stop for that plane is Teterboro.
- Gemma goes to Sheffield Uni, I presume he's taken Taylor to meet her seeing as she didn't go to New York. Seems very very low key to me. Think I'm slowly coming around to the idea of a PR stunt that has legs? They must get on well enough, and like others have said, they have such busy schedules they must know it won't work out. Maybe H justs wants a girlfriend for Christmas? It might be quite lonely with the other boys paired off (I think Niall and Amy are on, but casual)
Gosh I really don't know what to think!
- R370, why?
- Still a bit early to be meeting the family isn't it? Makes a good tabloid fluff story though - Harry taking Taylor up to meet his sister at small pub in the Northern countryside at Christmas - snow probably falling, a fire crackling on the hearth.
- R373, I'm still with you on this.
The problem with fake relationships is that they're designed to be as obvious as possible (people need to know it's happening) whilst looking as 'real' as possible at the same time (so people don't think it' PR)
For that reason, It's almost not worth analysing the 'relationship' itself but rather the situation / motivations relating to it.
PR person, fancy giving us your professional opinion on 'Haylor'
- The girl is now saying that she doesn't think the other guy there was Gemma's boyfriend but that he was Harry's friend. Wonder if she thinks that because once again Harry was being more affectionate with the guy then he was with Taylor.
- R373 but how would they know the tabloids would even find out about it? If it weren't for a few gossipy locals (who they had asked specifically not to post the info on the net) nobody would have known. I reckon they maybe met further away from home because it must be fairly hard for Harry to have any privacy in Holmes Chapel especially when fans know he is at home.
- Really, R373?
I'm sorry, but I don't really see how this one could be anything other than a genuine date?
At the very least, have the decency to say it's him introducing a friend to his sister. I know that PR can be dirty and underhand and manipulative; but this one particular instance just doesn't look that way.
Yes, they will have expected someone to take a photo; and they probably knew that if it was a certain type of girl, it would end up on twitter; but if they're in a small town, they probably know that no one can shoot straight out and find them, even if location is revealed? Especially not with the current weather. It's very convenient for them from a privacy POV; which doesn't fit in with PR.
I'll keep my mind open to this being a backtrack from last week's blatant displays; but I don't want to be idiotic and say everything is a PR stunt. It might look stupid to believe everything the publicity machine feeds you; but it can look just as ignorant to chalk every little thing up to PR. Just look at the comments on the DM website ...
- All I want is to know what Harry has planned for Thursday. Perish the thought that we never find out.
R370 - Teterboro is in New York, right? I think their next port of call will be LA. (LAX?)
- I get he was meeting his sister, so where they met is nearer where she lives and away from fans hanging around his home, but in the countryside in such cold weather.
I never thought i would believe there was anything going on, but this makes me wonder.
- R377 - I wasn't making any sort of judgement on it's validity - just saying that I'm sure we'll get articles about it soon: real or not.
I'm a longevity person in terms of showmances. Too many tweets from people convinced Harry is gay for me to write it off in the face of what was very active PR without much history to back it up. I will change my opinion if things like this date continue to happen.
To be honest I'm more interested in the Grimshaw side of this coupling and would not at all be interested in another teenage fame coupling so of course I'm going to lean towards the side I find more interesting.
- They're now in Tesco if that helps anyone make up their mind...
- Fair enough, R380. I agree, much prefer Grimshaw. I would rather this panned out as PR - as painlessly as possible - but there's definitely a case for this being something real (no matter how casual/serious).
L Girl - should it help us make up our minds!? If we find out they bought condoms maybe I'll commit to an opinion. If they bought lube, it's open for debate.
- Links, haha! you may joke but I wouldn't be surprised If a detailed list of his shopping appears on tumblr very soon...
- L Girl - true, a bunch of bananas, condoms, lube and two bottles of foundation. Lovely!
I want to say I wouldn't look at a copy of his shopping list ... but obviously I would, and I'd be hugely disappointed.
- Can you imagine if you were in the middle of a cold boring tesco night shift and you looked up and Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were standing there with a bunch of bananas and a twirl! LOL! I would be wondering if someone slipped something in my drink!
- I wonder when Harry got his Range Rover up north since they all flew into Manchester. Could have left it there at any point I suppose.
On the other hand - The Onion poked some fun at Taylor and Harry.
- Mmmm... The Sun seems to know all about their Cheshire break.. (new article, sorry, can't link)
looks a bit more like PR now?
- Here's the link. I'm going to be the almost alarmingly skeptical one in terms of "Haylor" and say that it's rather convenient that Harry and Taylor were spotted on the night this article was published as it backs up that point and if they knew the article was going to be published...
Though of course the article came after so it might just be the Sun making up blather to go along with the sightings from tonight and maybe Taylor and Harry are at his mum's house after all.
- Whatever it is, it's another nice story for the press...
As is the conveniently leaked dirty dancing pic, also garnering a lot of coverage and now complete with commentary from a party insider I see.
Sorry to sound cynical.I do agree there could be a case for this being real but I'm going to take a lot of convincing.
- [R389] - what commentary?
- I guess we're the only remaining cynics L Girl.
But Taylor/Harry is a pretty perfect media package all tied up with a bow and you know what they say when things are too good to be true...
- Sorry, L Girl, I assume you meant from the Sun article. Well, the difference between that version (loving giggly couple) and what looked to be going on in the karaoke video (two people not even in the same space) points to BS.
It's fishy. Still thinking about what someone pointed out a while back about Harry being uncharacteristically indifferent to Taylor. Wonder what they talk about?
- You're not the only cynics. If they're going to be spending time together why wouldn't they hang out and get to know each other better? Genuinely becoming better friends makes sense to me even if it [italic]is[/italic] 100% PR.
What bothers me is that ol' Swifty is apparently a Republican. Talk about a bad match for H!
- I'm still a cynic as well and will take a lot more convincing!
- How could Haylor be anything but true? They are real lovers, everything point in that direction: dates, holding hands, hq pictures etc. If they are not real, with all these evidences, Louis and Eleanor are not real also.
- She's a republican? Harry must not have a clue about politics. That upsets me tbh. Hoping she didn't vote Romney. Harry and the rest of the band cheered when an interviewer brought up Obama winning.
Sorry, liberal American rambling, but how disappointing if that's true.
- Louis and Eleanor are not real also. Plenty of reasons why they aren't. Also plenty of reasons why Haylor isn't either.
- New Years Eve in NYC now, it just keeps coming.
- Another Sun article. This time to N and H.
- I agree with R397 . Regarding Haylor, I just cannot get past the overnighters in NYC with the morning-after walks of shame. There are a million ways they could have spent the night together in complete secrecy but instead put it all on display for the whole world to see. It was such obvious PR that it literally smacks you in the face!
I think that Harry probably really does like Taylor and they get along well as friends, but I don't see any chemistry there at all. At least not that I've seen thus far. Though Taylor gets points for at least making an effort lol!
Louis & Eleanor... I believe that Louis cares for her very much and they are very close as friends but again, there doesn't seem to be much chemistry there. And this is after a year of dating.
- I have yet to hear a convincing argument as to why Eleanor is not Louis's real girlfriend.
- Re Taylor's political leanings, she did post "republicans do it better" on her myspace page several years ago. Which may have said more about her wish to affiliate herself with her Nashville/country fans than a true understanding of the political landscape (this was during the Bush years).
She was complimentary about Obama following his inauguration, and has adopted a fairly neutral stance since then. She was also cavorting with the Kennedys who are democrats. She made a point of endorsing no-one in the most recent elections. Her country constituency typically leans republican, but she didn't even indirectly endorse Romney.
Even if she was a raging GOP supporter, Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger were from opposite sides of the political spectrum and managed to stay married for years, so for what may be a relatively short relationship I'm sure they'll find common ground.
Anyway I'm choosing to believe her political views have developed as she's become older/wiser/more pop/more wordly. Shs now associates with more liberal people than she used to in her early days, and although she still claims her home is Nashville, she now spends a lot of time in her LA home and just recently bought a property in Cape Cod.
- So the minute Nick starts his show he says he woke up to Taylor's song trouble.
- Links- I for one think Louis is straight, he is camp but so are a lot of guys that aren't gay.
- All the "Louis/Eleanor is fake" stuff is no more than wishful thinking, typically from Larry tinhatters. Louis and Eleanor could get married and have babies and they'll still claim it's all a management conspiracy.
Thie article below analyses Taylor's possible political leanings much better than I did!
- And I for one think Harry is straight, he is as camp as Louis is but so are a lot of guys that aren't gay. And Grimmy is of course straighter that these two combined.
- Russell Howard finds Harry and Grimmy's friendship "weird":
(I fear comments like this and all the gossip/innuendo has affected their friendship...)
- Posted the link time Russel Howard last page.
- Oops R408 - missed it!
Re the earlier Sun article, I don't think the Sun knowing they are holed up in a cottage in Manchester is indicative of anything other than journalists doing their job for once. It's easy for them to find out celeb's whereabouts, and that line was really just added to make up an article around the dirty dancing picture. At least they tried. The Daily Mail won't have bothered finding out where they were; we'd have got a wrongly captioned article with a detailed description of what they wore.
Last word on Taylor's political leanings: she said she's a big fan of Michelle. Not very republican!
- Well, Links at R401, I don't give a fuck. I don't owe you any kind of explanation or convincing argument regarding my opinions. Your over-inflated sense of self-importance is truly nauseating sometimes.
And NW3 at R405, why don't you address me directly? Nobody mentioned a management conspiracy yet that's the first thing YOU thought of. There are many reasons why Louis & Eleanor's relationship might not be what it seems, and it has nothing to do with "Larry tinhatters".
Might I remind you all that the DL Gryles thread(s) is the most tinhatty across the entire fandom?
Speaking of Gryles, I do believe that several threads ago I gave my opinion on the relationship between H&N and lo and behold look what is happening.... everything I said would happen.
As for Liam being on the brink of a breakdown, I don't think it's gotten to that point, but if he were to have a breakdown I wouldn't blame him. I mean really... Liam tried out for XF at 14, was turned down. Came back at 16, and instead of getting the solo career he wanted, he was placed in a boyband. Despite being the strongest and most consistent singer at the time, he is forced to take a back seat to Styles. Meanwhile, he is the responsible one of the group, started off all of the songs, and basically held things together vocally. Though he was doing all the "lead work", Harry has been the one to shine as the lead of the group. Yep, I imagine it would get a bit irritating after awhile.
Next album, Harry is given even less vocal responsibility, but he is pushed as the front-man more than ever. Add to that, Haylor completely overshadows their biggest gig ever, MSG.
And if you don't think that Harry is being groomed for an eventual solo career then you are just plain naive. And I'm sure that Liam has noticed this.
Yeah, I imagine if I were Liam I might be a bit miffed. I'm surprised he has remained as gracious as he has through it all tbh.
Ok enough, I'm going to bed now.
- 420- what was ur opinion on Harry and Nick?
- I don't think Harry is camp... just putting in my two cents. I think All of 1d are pretty laddish.
- I mean 410 not 420
- r410 The difference between harry and his bandmates is Harry enjoys the fame and attention more. His bandmates love him and don't want as much fame, they just seem to love their jobs for the most part. If I was Liam I wouldn't want to be celebrated anymore than I already was. They are a bunch of boys who will probably always have each others' backs. Harry is more the type who wants to try different things, so be it.
- I wasn't aiming my comment at you, R410, I was just makinga general point as to why I don't think it's a fake relationship. I'm not asking you to produce a long and detailed argument for me.
Due to my over-inflated sense of self-importance, I don't feel like I need your opinions to prove I'm right anyway.
I mean jesus, just calm down, I'm not saying you CAN'T think it's fake just that I don't think it is.
Re: Russell Howard, he's older than Nick despite saying they're the same age and to be honest, he's gotten really bigoted and vile recently. I used to like him, but these days his jokes and the way he portrays himself are really crass and dated.
He's kind of indicative of why, whether something is going on or not, they probably want to downplay their time spent together. That being said, they really don't seem to be. By now I think we would have gotten some sightings? Meanwhile, Harry gets spotted in the middle of nowhere with Taylor; which goes to show that it's really hard for him to go unnoticed if he's out of the house. And Nick seems to be out a lot of the time.
They'll all have advisors talking to them about what happens post-1D, they won't be making the mistake of letting them freefall out of it. I'm sure Liam's well-aware of his prospects and they won't be bad. As long as he grows back his hair.
- It seems like Harry goes from one person to be really really into and spend all of his time with to another, and maybe kind of suddenly. He must get bored. Just an observation.
- Perhaps it is a real relationship.
It all seems a little too convenient though.
- This girl on twitter is saying Haylor are at her step mums hotel: https://twitter.com/Em_0utram (she has pics to prove it)
- R418 Looks like it's the same place the other pictures of them at dinner are from - guess it's a pub attached? They didn't stay to sleep because they were spotted at Tesco after.
- R410 - I didn't aim my comment as you as I wasn't replying to you specifically. Every now and again I see "Elounor is fake" comments on this thread and I just gloss over them. If you sign your posts, it'll make it easier to discuss this matter like adults (I assume we all are).
This is a discussion forum and we are by definition going to have differing views. By all means "attack" someone's opinion, but there really is no need to attack the person.
The Gryles thread has got tinhatty, yes, but that's par for the course. I like to think I have an open mind about these things, but nothing about Louis/Eleanor strikes me as fake. That's all.
R416 - interesting theory...
- [R420] - What makes you think Louis is straight? Genuinely curious, I've just always seen him as "the gay one" in the band.
As for Harry, this thread has really convinced me he could probably go both ways and most likely has with Grimmy. It also appears Modest is really getting a handle on their "Haylor" game, even I'm having a hard time denying it...
- R421 - What makes you think he's gay? Apart from him being a bit camp and flamboyant? I have camp straight friends and very butch gay ones, so tend not to subscribe to those stereotypes.
Louis had 2 girlfriends before he went on X Factor and dated the 2nd one, Hannah, for 18 months. He has been in a relationship with Eleanor for over a year who he spoils, goes on holiday with and invites on family outings. Typical behaviour of a straight 20 year old man. He may come out as gay when he's 30 or 40, but for now I have no evidence whatsoever to suggest he is anything but heterosexual.
- I'm not going to comment on Louis's sexuality, it's not my place, but I DO think that his current relationship is genuine (so if he is interested in men, perhaps bi or other, but I have no evidence either way that he is or isn't).
I've explained my views on their relationship before and I don't really want to drudge it all up again. I'm happy to discuss with people, but not when I'm being insulted; teasing and bitching is fine, but the previous poster was just rude.
Harry could well be bi. I don't see why his relationship with Taylor being genuine and something happening with Nick have to be mutually exclusive. It's not as if the timings don't match up; he'd cooled it off with Nick by the time all this Haylor stuff started.
What they've done tonight isn't really PR; it'll end up in a story, yeah, but I don't think that's why they've gone out there. That's just an added bonus; and it's just the press doing what they do. Not every story is spoon fed to them. Sometimes they actually do a bit of investigation and find a story like this!
- They can't possibly premeditate every little action for PR purposes. What would be the point? They want more notoriety so they can enjoy life, not so they can fake who they are 24/7. And they seem to be enjoying themselves right now and that's a nice thing, as much as Taylor grates on me in a way I can't quite comprehend.
- Article about how Taylor is a creepy girlfriend?
- I can't see how being linked with so many men is good for her image.
Anyone else, male or female, would be thought to be a bit sleazy.
- The Sun article about Russel Howards' comments has been picked up by OMG (the ones wrote about them being at the Emma Watson film together), oddly they don't mention Taylor at all but finish with this:
"Still, we wouldn't say it was weird, more can we hang out too? What do you MEAN three's a crowd?! Pfft.
- I agree with links about last night. They went out to small pub/hotel in the middle of nowhere (I say that as a person who lives in Derbyshire)on a freezing cold, icy, very misty night to meet up and have a meal with family and friends. They took a few pics with fans who they asked to keep their location a secret and then did a quick supplies shop. Yes, it was reported on but none of it smacks of PR to me. Had a few people not gossiped on twitter we would probably never have found out.
- I totally undertand why this week is swaying people but there is still so much more that points to this all being PR. Some authentic 'appearing' socialising isn't enough to convince me given everything else.
I think this will go on intensively for a couple of months then either officially finish or be allowed to quietly fade away. Their albums and tours will be boosted as will H's hetro Image.
I might be wrong but this is my view. If they're still together in 5 years, married with 3 kids, feel free to laugh at me!
- Haha L Girl, I dont think anyone will be married with 3 kids in 5 years, Harry will only be 23 thats still young but that was a very funny statement and I no u were not being serious! lols
- L Girl - I agree with you. After all, there is no reason to indicate that they are not friends and Taylor has previously said (when interviewed by Nick a few weeks ago) that she doesn't have friends here so it's not as if she will have a busy social life keeping her in London. The girl on twitter said her step-mother (the landlady) couldn't tell if they were a couple or not so there really is no way of telling from that outing. And if nothing else being somewhere lo-key would be much easier if you were having to pretend to be close when in public.
What is odd is how many of the press stories have to a certain extent been contradicted, the private plane, the duet singing (actually sung with different people), Harry staying overnight (seen leaving and returning), to make this not sound like a PR relationship. Of course after the year he has spent with Nick if may be they are so grateful he has shown an interest in a girl they are leaking every story they can!!!
- After a year he spent with Nick... I cannot find something more stupid than this.
- He spent a year with Louis before Nick and he wasn't WITH Louis, so stop using time spent as evidence.
Also I don't get how we're to believe Harry left the hotel and came back because of an apparent ipad? I just don't quite get that story. It seems a bit Larry to me, but so does everything in this fandom in regards to Harry.
- R432 - Well I was referring to them being seen together socialising but if you prefer to take it that way, it's up to you.
- everyone that now believes haylor, how do you explain the obvious pr planting the seeds of the story over the last couple of months and the obvious and weird pr in nyc last week??? Yeah you can PR a real romance but I don't think you would, especially not a new one concerning a popular boybander and especially not in the way they did. the walks of shame was just cruel for fans. there must be something behind it? Also, bit unrealistsic that it's gone from nothing to not being able to spend more than 5mns apart in what, a week and a half!?!
Not having ago. Genuinely really interested to know how people who now believe haylor are reconciling all the above??
- My interpretation is they slowly exposed the public to the idea with little hints and finally came out with it. They are moving a bit quickly but that's what Taylor does.
- but Q that's the sticking point for me. that would mean they would already hhad to have an established couple way before now which I though we had already established wasn't possible, partly because of the grim rumours but moe so because the timings and their scedules just wouldn't have made this possible. Also, even if somehow, they had become a couple, they could have introduced it to the public in a much more subtle and effective way than they have done?!
- And one other thing. why act like your the most serious couple since romeo and juliet and then refuse to admit your dating and get your friends to be equally vague. How is this NOT a game???
- R438 - I think the problem is the lack of actual information on the internet so most people are giving opinions based upon their feelings, and that's as it should be and I don't think anyone is saying that they aren't.
For example last night's romantic visit to a pub in the wilds of Derbyshire turns out to be a visit to one within 5 miles of Harry's home in Cheshire followed by a visit to a branch of Tesco, again within 5 miles of his home.
- R439 again,
Sorry, the link seemed to go a little wrong.
- R431 - What was contradicting about the private plane issue?
R435 - If people stop buying 1D/Taylor Swift's records, concert tickets and merchandise, then we can say it was a bad move PR and fan-wise. However thus far there's no evidence that "Haylor" has negatively affected the popularity of either party.
- New sighting of Harry and Taylor today. This time they are in the lake district. Seems he's showing her around Ye Olde England!
- The most obvious smack of PR is the rewriting of history to give the relationship a backstory. Harry has had precious few encounters with women that they had to work in a proven faked photoshoot of Emily Ostilly into the backstory. Only 1D fans will know its fake, but even many of them seem to gloss over that particular oddity.
Eleanor also seems like a fun person to hangout with for Louis and thats all the evidence shows, nothing more.
- If Nick and Harry haven't already stopped hanging out (which I think they have) that article of russell howard saying how their friendship is 'weird' definitely will effect things. I don't see how it has anything to do with him, nor do I see anything weird about it. Always thought Howard was a bit of a prat.
- Sightseeing... then shopping?
(What is Harry wearing?!)
- I'm actually starting to warm to 'Haylor' never thought i'd say it.
- Haylor reminds me of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher all over again.
- If Harry Styles is the Diana Ross of One Direction, Liam is the Florence Ballard.
If they changed the name of the band to Harry Styles Has One Direction, everyone would know where they stand. There is only one star there.
- The DM have latched onto the Russell Howard story and have popped a little aside in - 'Of course, Harry is no stranger to his friendships with older celebrities, he famously had flings with TV presenter Caroline Flack and married DJ Lucy Horobin, both 33.'
I am so confused by it all! If you'd never have heard of them you wouldn't think H and N were friends at all, they haven't been linked for months now. I'm not saying they've fallen out or anything dramatic, but maybe other posters are right and H does these intense short best friendships?
These new Haylor pics are sweet but there is zero chemistry there.
- RN16 - Yes. it's odd that they are reporting it as all being very current and yet they are not mentioning Taylor at all. The OMG Yahoo one is certainly implying something too.
I would be surprised if they have fallen out though and it's only actually a few weeks since CIN, although that does seem ages ago.
- R446 - welcome to the club :)
The thought of southern belle Taylor trudging through the freezing cold English countryside with Harry warms the cockles of my heart...
(I do know she was actually born in Pennsylvania etc)
- N16, haha, I noticed the horobin / flack reference being referred to as 'other' friendships in addition to Nick. They were definately inferring something there IMO!
- I doubt H and N have fallen out or Nick has a problem with Harry's association with Taylor (whatever that is) when he started his breakfast show with the following "I woke up to the sweet sound of Dev playing Taylor Swift's I knew you were trouble. I was like I know its going to be a good day, its a good way to start it.
- Well I suppose being in Southern Ireland means that you don't have quite the same restrictions...
Talking about Nick/Harry
"Forget the One Directioner giving Dirty Dancing lifts to Taylor Swift - or his string litany of older ladies - that's all for show, this is what folk are really interested in."
- I just can't understand how everyone believes this.
What about her relationship with the Kennedy guy, that was only a few months ago and supposed to be quite serious.
They just rewrite history and everyone laps it up.
- I feel like everyone knows or at least, suspects about Harry and Nick's relationship and they're trying to draw attention to it without being blatant. The Russell Howard thing is very unnecessary considering they haven't been seen together in months, and the fact that there's no mention of Taylor Swift whatsoever. I think every gossip magazine is dying to report the story but they're not 100% sure and this kind of story needs to be just that because of the potential damage to 1D's image, their management, Nick's career, and particularly the BBC. If wrong, there would be a major lawsuit. I think the media is just waiting for some sort of irrefutable proof, and to be honest if N/H is true, that proof most likely exist and someone has it. The fear of having that exposed would explain why "Haylor" has gone from headlines without pictures, to vehemently been shoved down our throats in just two weeks.
- R456 One wonders how old that Russell Howard quote is, and why Gordon Smart at the Sun chose to go with it today. It doesn't seem to be part of a larger interview, which one would expect. I don't think the UK press will be reporting anything more directly than they are already though.
- R457 it does seem to serve only as a reminder to the public that the two are 'close friends' does it not? The papers seem to be hiding in plain sight with all these references tbh. Only the DM are pushing Haylor as a real romance from what I can tell and they hate N so there could be agenda there anyway
- Do the DM really hate Nick?
I love him.
- I notice in the OMG Yahoo article it says "Harry has been spotted out wearing Nick's clothes" when usually these stories always say its the other way around.
- I love him too L Girl, I've been really missing his night time show recently I have to say :(
I've never seen a positive article about him on the DM - they paint him as a hanger on etc.
- If it's PR then it's really clever. They did the Walk of Shame's to make it clear - this isn't like her other showmances: they're definitely having sex!
Then they give lots of opportunities for the press to know she arrived on her private jet (and didn't leave yet), then rumors of their "holiday" they have planned come to fruition but near Harry's home town so he has time to visit family and Taylor gets a bit of a break (he visits his father - no sightings of Taylor then. And probably a chance to visit his mum with or without Taylor) And then the trip up to Gemma where he took Taylor along but nobody thought they looked like a couple. Then slowly start leaking things so it looks like they're trying to stay private.
I'm not saying it's PR just that if it is they're definitely getting an A+ in backtracking.
- No one knows for sure what's going on, but at the end of the day, good PR is designed to convince...
Anyway, that's my last word on the subject tonight (I'm inbetween work do's so rather 'merry' so probably shouldn't post any more..)
- new picture
- New Harry/Taylor pic:
(don't think they knew this one was being taken!)
- I do miss the night-time show, but remain pleased someone finally got rid of Moyles.
With the tragic fall out from the hoax call last week, I wonder if Nick/Radio 1 will have reservations about Call or Delete? It's not a feature I particularly like, so won't be heartbroken if they get rid of it. I think they ought to rethink the Breakfast show features - wheel of 4 tunes is just daft. And there's no current affairs section apart from the news.
Ps: Another Haylor pic below, this time with her arms round Harry's neck:
- Haha, the same picture posted 3 times!
Tay Tay... Calm down.
- R464 - The look like they're posing for a picture from another camera - probably Gemma's... Otherwise I'm not sure why you would stand like that against a wall. Not sure what's going on with his right arm.
She does tend to latch on to him quite a bit while he just stands there. If this is a real relationship he's already starting to seem rather indifferent... maybe the reality of Swfit isn't living up to his expectation? The thrill of the chase worn off already....
- A bloke tweeted to Russell Howard a few hours ago about the article asking It's not that wierd, aren't they an item?
His Bio on twitter says he's makes tv programmes and does freelance video production & editing.
- Don't know much about the Oh No They Didn't website but they have gone directly to:
"HINT - it's cause they are BOYFRANDS, russell"
Amusingly most the commentators seem to have missed this bit of the article; it is beneath the photo of Russell Howard
- Oh Harry - in that latest picture I'd actually be quite convinced by them as a couple if he only had his arm around her and not both by his sides. Yet again it makes him seem impassive to her! and yes, I realise he may have done so shortly after that pic was taken but its yet another photo to be used to say he's not interested, I'm still waiting for a genuine looking couple photo - after all, following their sleepovers, I assume they are at least dating where one usually holds hands, kiss on the lips or cheek, arm around each other blah blah blah ... waiting Haylor, waiting.
- I miss Gryles.
- Does look like they're posing for a picture... in front of a fireplace or something. Seems like he maybe had his arm around her before/was about to put it around after. Still the body language speaks for itself...
I'd discount it as a bad angle or whatever if there had been any other intimate or affectionate looking footage, but all the videos, pap shots and candids are showing is friendship and Taylor all over Harry.
- Yehhh, I miss H & N hanging out - they always looked really happy :) I have to say this recent stuff has made me doubt they are in a serious thing and not because of Taylor but because they really haven't seen each other - firstly H was in America for couple weeks, then London, Manchester and now up north. I still think Haylor is PR, but surely if Harry had a serious or indeed even 'just' a boyfriend, they would base themselves in London so he could sneak around. Going well away from Nick in his very few days back in the UK doesn't scream relationship to me! I do wish they were tho ...
- I don't think a lot of people see their relationship as an actual boyfriend/boyfriend relationship. Most of us assumed they had a friends with benefits sort of agreement. Still, even if it is an actual monogamous relationship, I doubt they would be seeing each other at the moment considering the rumours and the hints from the press. I just checked twitter and the Russell Howard article it's only giving them more attention and people are growing even more suspicious. Fun part is no one even mentions Taylor Swift. Judging from what I read on twitter and the comments on the article, most people are 100% sold on "haylor" being just PR.
- From twitter and tumblr and livejournal I can tell you that most people have been swayed by Haylor at this point.
- Did I imagine it or did Links post a post this evening that has now disappeared?
I'm sure I read something from her?
- Q- isnt that the point, real or not?
- Yes, but someone said most people think it's PR. By swayed I mean they think it's real.
- I have seen both, people who believe it and people who dont.
- I think Styles and Swift are the real thing and I've seen both astrology charts. That fan posting Harry's birth certificate on Twitter was a real help for those of us looking for a birth time and the real place.
From what I've seen, I think he's very sweet, but won't be pushed around. In other words, he would not knowingly spend all this fake time around someone he didn't really like for managers or anyone else. I also think she would not knowingly beard for anyone. And she doesn't have to.
I believe this relationship is a genuine romance. There are some powerful connections chartwise. I also think they will remain friendly even after any split. I'd be very surprised if she wrote a nasty song about them after the romance ends. He seems to genuinely like people and genuinely like women. He would not screw someone over for publicity or money, but he also won't stay with someone when it is time to move on. My sense is that they have things in common, including music and that she wants to spend time with a musician. They are having a great time, but, unfortunately, their relationship will always be high profile, like the Pitt/Jolie relationship is. I'm not saying it will last that long, though, just when they are together, the paps and others will continue to follow them around.
- I know a bit too.
They would also both be inclined to eventually get bored in relationships. Harry's chart shows he's a very nice person who does not get extremely attached and would leave when he stops learning/growing. Taylor is a bit more inclined to be attached but likes the excitement of a relationship and will also move on quickly. She'd also be more the type to cheat. So they could have a very enjoyable romance but it probably won't last too long. Taylor might be the one always ending her relationships after all. This is according to more than their sun signs, of course. Taylor has been with several Aquarius/Sags in the past.
- @ R481 and R482 clearly your charts don't know a damn thing about Harry Styles.
- Charts don't disclose sexuality, if that's what you're trying to say.
- Some nice Harry pit gif.
- A look up Harry's swim trunks.
- [quote]I think Styles and Swift are the real thing and I've seen both astrology charts. That fan posting Harry's birth certificate on Twitter was a real help for those of us looking for a birth time and the real place.
Each to their own and no disrespect but I think these charts are claptrap personally.
On another note, I was reading through the latest "Haylor" comments today at the Daily Mail and someone left the following:
[quote]"This is all a big setup...You'll see. Can't say more now....give it a few months/years and it will come out. ...now I have given you a clue.... Oops." Kaiser, London 13/12/12 6:18
There was another comment that joked that at some point Harry would get linked to The Queen and I was reminded that, mere days after actually meeting the Queen at the Variety Performance, someone genuinely seemed to want to push a blind item on Digital Spy that Harry had tried to chat The Queen up backstage!
- Harry always knows pictures are being taken of him. So does Taylor, Louis, Eleanor, Niall.
They'd be idiots not to assume people are picturing them everywhere, even in private clubs it's risky, but you're probably among friends. It just looks like a posed shot for another camera. Thus far he's looked indifferent. I see no real effort on his part as yet. Which you'd think was unusual for a new relationship. He's more tactile with his bandmates.
I am not sure about the ratio of believers to unbelievers. I see it as mixed from the stuff I've come across, with a healthy dose of cynicism, which is always good in this game.
Myself I swing towards the cynics side. I think this is a very big campaign and I did say (before this happened) I thought they'd go up to Cheshire this week or thereabouts because it's Christmas and her birthday and there's not much else to do before X Factor promo.
It feels like someone is trying too hard imo. Unlike Louis, Harry can pull it off because he's sweet practically all of the time. It really wouldn't matter who he dated, people would think he was wonderful.
But I can't shake off this smells feeling about it all and the above comments from the Mail reinforce it somehow. That and all these other underground whispers.
- [quote]The most obvious smack of PR is the rewriting of history to give the relationship a backstory.
My guess is the backstory is to competely obliterate Nick from Harry's life from the start of this year, which seems very cruel to me. Of course, how can two men being very friendly have any significance/make a dent on the glory and rapture that is Taylor Swift?!
[quote]I just can't understand how everyone believes this.
Harry and Taylor are 'cute'. But let's face it, both could stand next to Glen Benton from Deicide and they'd look 'cute' too.
Harry and Taylor are photogenic, of course, she's very pretty, but they look a couple of bobble-hatted ditzy kids to my eyes. In the last few days he's looked even less a man and more a boy. Taylor is hard to read but she's more composed. More sure of herself I think.
He's not very tactile with her. Perhaps they should march him off to the naughty room and give him lessons.
- Ugh, this tour of quaint towns in England and glowing reports from sweet shopkeepers, complete with what he got for her birthday, is starting to make wonder again. She is trying to get bigger in the UK, and it's so different from the oversexed image they presented in the USA a few days ago.
- And now we have new HQ of them walking and holding hands, along with a story of how nice they were to the pap.
I know this is very Taylor but people are starting to get sick of them already, I've noticed.
- Yup, a battery of HQ, lowkey, HQ, lowkey, different strategies for different countries/peoples. Pictures, HQ and grain-ridden straight in the press, just like Louis and Eleanor. On and on until everyone rolls over and kneels at the altar.
Not me though.
- Louis and Eleanor are real... they just need to be papped sometimes for obvious reasons. When you expose yourself as a Larry tinhat people will stop listening to you.
- Have seen two new grainy unremarkable pics.
They look a bit robotic to me. Taylor looks pristine and tidy even in a crap picture and Harry's head is a tad slumpy again. Nice near shot of some guy's arse on a bike though.
Someone keep an eye out for any Grimmy comments. I feel we have neglected him and the Radio One banter of late.
- [quote]Louis and Eleanor are real... they just need to be papped sometimes for obvious reasons. When you expose yourself as a Larry tinhat people will stop listening to you.
So, I say nothing about Larry and you automatically jump to the assumption it's all about Larry? On a Nick thread? Okay.
I think it says more about you and your assumptions than me, who feels Louis and Eleanor are a PR couple (but mentioned nothing about Larry).
Please go ahead and provide definitive 'obvious reasons' for anything in this industry. You should clearly consider an internship as you are wasted here.
- I should also like to point out, Q, whilst you're erroneously judging me a Larry tinhatter, it's not me using scientifically accurate/beacon of truth suncharts/starsigns to define relationships/people.
- This escalated quickly
- Future cocaine bump for One Direction.
- Everyone doesn't believe it at the moment.
It's very clever though. The whole Nick thing has been completely wiped out. The relationship with Taylor looks completely believable.
Most people will be taken in.
- I'm going to focus on Harry as Taylor Swift is unfathomable to me. Sorry this is LONG (ignore if you hate long reads) and I'm tuning out for a bit. These are my thoughts on this situation:
It's an option, but as Harry Styles, self loather, seems an unfair/unkind title, there are two(?) choices: Taylor is genuine (to whatever degree), or it's being done out of needs must, maybe due to things a viewing public have no clue about? Are people all they seem?
Since there are those here that argue a case for genuine Taylor I'll not retread ground and it's there if you believe as such, see Links, Q, etc.
Subjective to me, but some recent tweets/rumblings about a young star close to being outed and then some industry type saying 'proof' was 'soon to come out' would also time well. And if someone's team were aware of a leaning perhaps, then it's no stretch that they could have had a big gun lined up for a rainy day?
Let's be unbiased, it could be to rescue someone from girlie groupie stories. Or another 'defrocked married' lurker. However the press don't seem to mind bare naked ladies so much. Suits do panic over gays (and underage sex and/or drugs, pregnancies) and so there's a fair few options re: any young entertainer in this regard.
There's also a definite promotional move to introduce Taylor to the UK. It provides video material that keeps lots of fangirls happy, press fodder, attracts interest, works as a sidedish. Taylor gets to promote her new work with a homegrown squeeze.
Haylor does seem to have been played differently either side of the Atlantic. A 'sexed-up' newbie wouldn't fly well in dear old Blighty in the festive season (we'll leave that shit to the human centipedes from TOWIE/Geordie Shore), with material to plug and a UK market to build on. So it's hot and sleazy in NYC and an old-fashioned courtship with 'newly reformed' Harry in the UK, repleat with plenty of not-so-private 'private' moments. They may change with time. Swift and her 'longtime boyfriend' Styles caught "having sex in the cloakroom at a party" soon? Courtesy of the usual suspects at Heatworld or The Mirror?
Russell Howard, I reckon he's plain ol' outing of his male subjects, thinly dressed as comic cynicism. To me it implies he's not convinced their relationship is platonic. This is a read-between-lines piece. He gets round it using black humour.
So if 'Haylor' is fake but NOT about same-sex, then the options are most likely pure promo, or drugs/past female dalliances back to pounce. If it IS more homo-related then it'll be a long road of fauxshow on every front, ahead. Plus that you can't run from who you are forever, even if hiding is well-intentioned and by agreement. These things are too powerful to be choked indefinitely.
- Probably complete coincidence, and i'm reading into things a bit much... but in the past 2 days Nick has been tweeting about a lot guys, he posted (retweeted) a picture of him and frank ocean, who he apparently has a crush on, "tru luv EST 2011" and then
"remember when i used to fancy Craig David when i was doing my GCSEs? that was cool :("
and then yesterday he tweeted "Killer bone structure, great skin, amazing teeth but enough about me, this is my friend @rjking3 airbrushed to hell pic.twitter.com/wAQRGOdC"
RJ king being the male model he has apparently slept with?
- First off i'd like to say that HQ photos alone don't make a couple staged,many celebrities have real relationships but they sell them to the press for publicity ,we can't claim that every couple who has ever been pappep a lot was fake can we?!
Taylor loves being in the spotlight and she does so by dating famous men and selling their love to the press.I'm not gonna talk about her other relationships since i am not sure about those,but when it comes to John Mayer and Conor Kennedy i'm pretty sure these relationships were real and genuine,she sold them to the press anyway because that's what she does!
I do think the whole thing with Harry is staged but HQ photos is the smallest "proof" of that since many real couples pay papparazzis to photograph them.Again i am amused by Harry's rather indifference to Taylor in these photos,i would expect him to at least try and pretent a little bit?! And if they are a genuine couple then they really don't look like one as they seem more like friends and less like lovers.
Good read R500 ,i agree with most of your post.
- R501 - I was just about to post that! He may be overcompensating, or he may now feel free to talk about stuff like that now the's no-one on the scene. Lots of possible theories, but I can't post them now as I have to go to work :(
- [R501]-- so, what do you think he's up to? Jealous much?
- R504 Coud be jealously, could be nothing. Could just be Nick being his usual flirty self! Just thought i'd point it out, it's open to interpretation...
- Good post at R500
Interestingly, RJ King basically denied being gay (and I would assume by default bi, but perhaps not) in reply to a girl on Twitter. So those rumours about Nick in Sept may be untrue. I don't see why King would need to closet himself; as far as I'm aware, it's not really an issue for models? Correct me if I'm wrong.
All these pop up spottings reminded me, funnily enough, of a poster a few pages back or maybe a thread, who said to expect something like Kanye/Kim - they said something like expect to see them popping up all over the place, country to country, but maybe this is a low-key version? Jet setting around the world or over America wouldn't be as sweet and homely as Harry taking her on a little roadtrip around Norther England ... Also, it DOES look very genuine, because it doesn't look like something set up by their publicists (it may not be, after all) and isn't a big money drainer.
I'm still not sure, as always, but I thought it was interesting that someone may have seen this playing out.
- It is a bit bewildering that Taylor would willingly traipse around a random Northern England town on her birthday with a boy she barely knows, just to keep up appearances! She did, however, spend one Thanksgiving with Jake G's family, posing for those infamous loved-up photos, after they'd only been "dating" a few weeks. So perhaps she doesn't really care about spending holidays/birthdays doing photo ops. Harry is almost certainly going to be with her in NYC for New Years' Eve (she'll be performing on/hosting the Dick Clark special).
Yes, this could be taken as evidence that Haylor is the real deal, but I'd have to see Harry show the slightest bit of interest in Taylor to believe it. In the recent pap shots, he looks more interested in fixing his hair than in her company.
Have we discussed that (possibly totally fake) blind about her and John Mayer, alleging that she got pregnant and consequently now prefers to beard?
- Haylor was mentioned on the Breakfast Show this morning. A very hungover Grimshaw couldn't contain his laughter. He CACKLED when Showbot mentioned them.
- r507 I think it was meant to be Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer
- Good interview, min 5.35. Do you think Harry and Nick discussed about their marriage or children, because Harry's reaction is really interesting?
- Strange how 'Haylor' only hold hands in the presence of paps... The manager of the pub they visited that first night said that they didn't look like a couple at all. A very different account to the 'sources' claiming they were 'all over each other' and 'bum touching?!' Proof that the papers are either being fed lies relating to these stories or making up lies. That pub was only chosen because it's his sisters local, not because it's romote but i wonder If they might choose places free from fans simply so they can relax and give the acting a rest?
On every 'date', both here and in the US, Harry has been accompanied by family/friends/colleagues. Some will argue this is evidence of the seriousness of their 'relationship' but if it were a new 'thing', that's hardly romantic or the norm? It looks to me like those close to him have been roped in to help entertain Swift and make this whole thing less awkward for Harry. The only time we have seen them alone was for that Pap stunt yesterday, surprise surprise...
Links, @stupidfamous said (when 'Haylor' was still In NYC) that the buzz was that 'Haylor' was going to pop up all over the world in cities every time Harry had 'time off' to the point of over exposure.
This whole thing is looking no less fake than it did in NYC, it's just a different tact. A top PR firm is sophisticated enough to know that If you send a super famous 'couple' out to wander around small town England in the age of obsessive fans/camera phones/twitter that this stuff is going to go viral in minutes and then find it's way into the press. It's a great way of getting the same level of press whilst creating the illusion of 'realness' and 'privacy' I predicted that the birthday was going to be the next key moment in this story and sure enough, that's when the official pap turns up.
This isn't fooling anyone beyond tumblr/1D twitter accounts. Just look at the DM comments pages. I've seen countless comments about H&N, one claiming they have heard this is a 'showmance to distract from H's relationship with N' another poster claiming a connection with Nick's best buddies flatmate that confirms their 'thing' etc etc..
I expect that their PR teams monitor this type of stuff to gage the reaction to the exercise. Given how no one is buying it thus far, I expect the next step will be some grainy photo's of the two kissing in a doorway which will be 'accidentally' captured by a 'fan'...
I've said it before that if this is fake (& I believe it is) they'll change tact, turn it up a notch, basically whatever it takes to convince people this genuine. The whole point of a fake relationship is that it looks real...
- The second blind was definately about Swift. They clue 'there have been other GOOD GIRLS before her' was a reference to Jennifer Aniston who starred in the film of the same name and had a high profile thing with Mayer.
- R508 Showquizness this morning. Note what Nick said in reply to Edith at the end. Trouble with Nick is he jokes so much about 1D etc. Like the other day about how many signed 1D CDs he has and wallpapering the walls with cardboard cutouts of 1D, having 15 1D hoodies on another day. Its difficult to tell if there is any truth in the jokes
Showbot: Where did Harry Styles take Taylor Swift for a mini break?
Nick: Ha ha!
Showbot: A) Night in a bijoux apartement in Paris, B) night in a cozy retreat in lake district, C) two hours in a Milton Keen's travel lodge?
Nick: If she'll be lucky, C. Amanda, what do you think?
Caller Amanda: Yeah, I'm gonna go for C
Nick: No, it can't be... no, it's definitely not C.
Caller: It can be though
Caller: You got an advantage over me, I think it's C
Nick: Why do you think it's C?
Edith: Because he's cheap
Caller: Well, because he needs to save for Christmas
Nick: Thank you Edith, because he's cheap. HE'S THE RICHEST TEENAGER IN THE WORLD!
Caller: Well, I've been putting it politely, I think it's C
Nick: You think it's C, that Harry Styles, for Taylor's birthday, took her for two hours a Milton Keen's travel lodge?
Nick: I'm gonna go B
Showbot: The answer is B, a night in a cozy retreat in the Lake District
Edith: You were there, you know.
Nick: Yeah, I was there. I'm in a wonderful relationship, me and Haylor, we're very much in love!
- R510 the body language analyst in me would read that hand to the nose as a nervous reaction or what he said was a lie... Hm
- Right. Louis and Harry are basically staring into each other's eyes, while answering a question about getting married and having children. And you assume the boy must be thinking about Nick. O my god.
- I haven't seen the video, but I've seen the screenshots and I think it's a bit weird to think he's discussed having kids with Nick. He obviously likes children and is very good with them - more likely he just wants to have a family in the future.
Dunno about the Louis thing. It's not out of the bounds of reason that they just have common ground in that they're family orientated (Louis espeically) and have discussed a mutual desire to one day have that.
Not everything has to relate back to two people being involved (especially when one of them has no connection to the question or situation at all - and whose plans to have a family or not we have no idea about)!
- Well, Louis was thinking about Eleanor, is obvious, but Harry has Nick (I mean today Nick himself said he is in love with Harry, even if he included Taylor there) so I assume they discussed these kind of things.
- Sugarscape, who seem obsessed with everything 1D don't appear to be buying the Haylor relationship either. They have now picked up on the Russell Howard quote, saying that these questions have been asked before
"But there’s an age difference, it’s WEIRD, are they lovers? Are they just friends? They wear each others’ clothes, what’s going ON?"
I imagine Gordon Smart at the Sun is quite impressed at how far his Russell Howard quote (which actually came from Richard Herring's podcast and not an interview) has spread. At least he is actively seeking out his sources!!!
- R517 lol okaay!
They've got to be really careful of this just becoming a big joke. It's not particularly fair on Harry who, if gay/with Nick/bi/whatever, is going to feel a bit stupid trying to hide it when no one's believing it.
Although I suppose if the younger fans and non-investigative parents believe it ...
- There is no truly profound strategy to it. Taylor is in the habit of having her bodyguard play photographer and take the photos from a distance to look grainy and "real." It is possible they are pals, but definitely not more than that.
Taylor also likes to invite herself into her "target's" life. So going home with Harry and hanging around is not unusual. She's still milking her album PR and upping her profile in time for her tour to begin. Everything is planned out. Taylor is a 24/7 PR machine.
She's always made up with that dreadful red lipstick and the heavy eye make up. Never "off duty." She has the most comprehensive, overwhelming PR machine in existence. Harry's handlers can take a lesson from it. At her age, it was important for her image that she be given a "proper boyfriend." That's how it works.
She's done this bit before. Remember she dated Joe Jonas. He bailed on her. She actually stalked him. For her the relationship was "real" by her definition, and she wouldn't let go of it even after he dumped her over the phone.
She's very emotionally immature confusing her public & private life. Now, she is much more into understanding the business end of things. She will end up liking Harry right about the time he is sick to death of the charade and wants to have a life. For Taylor there is no line between her public life and her private, but Harry seems more sensible.
- It's interesting that Sugarscape put it this way, R518, because I don't remember anyone (other than that horrible random article) wondering whether they were "lovers," or did I forget anything? I mean it's been implied but nobody has actually said it, but the way it's phrased in that Sugarscape article is quite direct.
- A few online articles are popping up questioning 'Haylor' 'Is it Bearding?' 'General publicity?' etc..
I reckon it's a combination of hushing the gay/grimshaw rumours, raising Harry's individual profile (billing him as 'special' 'A list' etc..) in preparation for a solo career and the third benefit, something that profits Swift.
(Note: whilst my posts are written with a view to this being PR, they're not stating anything as fact, just my opnion. I'm aware there could be alternative explanations to mine and that there is a possibility that 'Haylor' could be real. But obviously, as I don't currently subscribe to this view, I'm going to leave these arguements to those who do. Just wanted to put that out there before people start throwing 'tin-hatting' accusations around)
- Agree there seems to be a pattern emerging, which isn't doing them any favours; HQ to grainy to HQ again. I'm swaying towards the PR view (possible bonus cover up for Harry's sexuality) again. Especially as I learn more about Taylor, whose history seems suspect at best.
How did she stalk Joe Jonas, R520? I've heard about the whole thing of buying the house opposite the Kennedy boy, but that's the only "stalker" thing I've heard so far. It seems to be a label she's gained herself though.
Probably not advisable to let her into your personal life so quickly if it's true!
How old is the Russell Howard podcast, does anyone know?
- God this has zoomed along! I always go to post and get locked out as a non-paying poster - are you all members?
Anyway, I was going to comment on N's very sudden Twitter onslaught about fanciable men, but I see it's already been mentioned. I have followed N on Twitter for a long time and he never ever mentions fancying people, unless it's for comedy effect (i.e. Chris Moyles or a woman) and now in the space of a day or so - three separate guys!
Also, and again probably reading too much into it, Craig David and Frank Ocean could not really look more different than H... Goading anyone?
I hate tinhatting over N, especially as I know 90% of what I write on Twitter is a joke, let alone what he writes, but it really does stand out to me.
- Nick cannot be jealous because of Taylor! If Harry is his boyfriend, and he is sure about their relationship, then why the jealousy?
- N16, I don't pay, I would say very few of do given that we all seemed to have jumped on here the moment the restriction was removed!
I was thinking the exact same thing re N's recent tweets. Not only are they completely different from H, they are more age 'appropriate'
I think we would be fools to think article's like the Howard one (that has spread widely and quickly) aren't influencing everything that's gone on in the last couple of months re H/N/Swift.'
- There are now some HQ pics of 'Haylor' driving to Manchester airport...
- These pictures are high quality but sort of grainy upclose, it's odd. Why do they have the window open, the UK is freezing currently.
- If he doesn't go with her, what's the betting we get some sort of kiss/embrace picture at the airport.
- R527 Are the pics from today and are they professional photos because the are clear rather than fan/twitter pics.Not that I want to look at them.
Their romantic break in the lakes appears to have only really been a few hours away,when you work out the pub and tesco trip on tues evening and in Warrington buying cupcakes yesterday. Did they actually stay over in the Lakes?
The pic of the lakes pub was the pub from tuesday and the pic of Harry's mum with them in the Lakes wasn't her, so all in all not very accurate reporting when we know the people and timeline
- looked at the car pic. I aggree its been either below zero or there abouts up north here for a few days, you wouldn't normally have your car window open. Very strange. Making sure we could see who is in the car?
- N16 - Yes, I noticed Nick's tweets; the first of course was a retweet of a photo from Aimee. I initially thought it was to counterbalance the tweets he seemed to be getting asking if he was OK with Harry seeing Taylor, but with the other two I am wondering now if he is just establishing his interest in other people. Unfortunately all is seems to have done is indicate to people, who still didn't know, that he is gay which perhaps in retrospect isn't that helpful.
- I think the Lakes was a day trip based on other places they were spotted and the timings (a curry house, Holmes chapel pub, Spar in Warrington ect..)
- The driving to the airport pics are obviously staged. She lowered the window because of the glare, no doubt on a request from the photographer who needed a clearer shot. Why else would you lower the window on a cold day while a supposed pap is taking pictures?
- InTouch has an article featured on the cover that says Taylor is using Harry because he's at the top of his game in popularity, it gives her a new edgier image, and she saw all of the media attention that Justin/Selena were getting.
Nobody is buying Haylor is real are they? Everyone seems to be searching for (or hinting at) the rest of the story.
- Yeah, nobody buys it. Taylor is getting most of the backlash, with commenters on every Haylor article criticizing her serial dating habits-- and that's if they're not calling it out as a showmance. Even those who didn't know who Harry was before now are like, "Isn't every guy she dates now guaranteed to be gay?"
It's probably a more negative reaction than their PR teams expected. I'm counting down to some grainy, bizarrely staged makeout pics a la Robsten.
- Well Now seem to be playing up a stalker angle.
- Yes it does seem the media and the fans are actually reacting similarly - something which does mark Haylor out separately to Eleanor and Louis or Perrie and Zayn. Some fans have believed these to be PR/showmances, but the media reports both as legitimate relationships.
No one's buying Haylor at all. Probably because they really are poorly matched - personality wise I could see her with Niall or Liam at a push but never Harry!
- R534 To be fair I'm in England and my Taxi driver just now had his window open letting in the freezing cold air. No idea why? People do strange things.
- I don't think we should read much into Nick's tweets,he likes making jokes and posting whatever's on his mind so he probably felt like stating some of his famous crushes,he talks about it on his show too,he has mentioned his crush on Frank Ocean or Zac Efron more than once on the Breakfast Show.
Yes maybe these tweets had a "deeper" purpose but i don't like tinhatting.
I think it's silly to say that Harry/Louis/Nick have discussed about having kids! Whether people believe in H/L or not do they really think two teenage boys would have talked about having a family?! Same with Nick/Harry,even if they are involved i don't think they were so serious to discuss about kids!
Noone is buying Haylor and it's rather amusing,papers usually promote showmances but they seem to go against this one for some reason!
- I had to stop listening to Nick's show. I really only listen to radio 6, but my flat mate like radio 1 in the morings. It is SO bad, hideous insipid chart indie. It is so pretentious. Play chart pop or play prober indie but don't play that crappy chart indie shit. Harry looks like he'd be into that shit too.
- Looking back on a tweet just now from 4days ago and just realised the guy works as a runner at television centre. He said fan girls are going to be devastated when they hear H has been going out with N for months.
Not sure if the tweet was discussed at the time but don't think we knew his line of work.
Amazed he wood tweet that though.
- Anyone think that Haylor was the ace in the hole for the management company? That they pulled the trigger so that whatever is out there will now not be taken as seriously if printed.
Imagine, Haylor is viewed as this magic bullet for whatever is troubling about Harry. Whatever that is would be on the eve of exposure. That explains the rush job. These threads have convinced me that his man friendly ways are likely. Although unhealthy living is another possibility.
- R542 Do you have the link to that tweet?
- Here is the tweet mentioned earlier
- Thanks R545. I always have trouble adding links when on my phone
- I don't remember if these tweets have been discussed,both women work for PR and seem to believe Haylor is staged and that there is truth to the H/N rumors.
Nothing too exciting but i thought i'd mention it.
- I don't think this one was mentioned either. It's to the point.
- Actually hadn't noticed the reply underneath; that was not the bit I was referring to.
- I meant to say,i agree with what L Girl said on R526 these articles and rumors definitely have an effect on H/N and everything that's been happening,Nick's annoyance at the sharing clothes articles and his attempt to make it look friendly by saying he shares clothes with Fincham proves this point.
It doesn't really matter if the rumors are true or not,they can cause trouble if it gets out of hand and i'm sure not Harry nor Grimmy want to do anything that will cause more speculations.
- Christmas dinner at Nick's...
I think it's safe to say that the Harry/Nick bromance/romance/whatever is well and truly dead. At least for now.
Which means there's no need for a Part 11 of this thread as it's only going to be pages and pages of posts disproving "Haylor" - and there's more than enough of that on tumblr and twitter.
- I wonder who is taking the photograph.
- NW3, I don't think you can say that anything is over unless you know that for a fact? Harry is still back home.
I also don't think you can say that there is no need for thread 11? If you no longer want to discuss Nick/Harry/Taylor, fair enough, but others might.
- Louis is apparently throwing an early birthday party tonight and Harry with a friend from home are invited,his friend tweeted this @jonnyharvey93: Casual black tie party with @Harry_Styles for @Louis_Tomlinson birthday. #OhGoOnThen
Maybe that's why Harry didn't attend Grimmy's Christmas dinner.
- I agree, L Girl. I would still like to keep an open mind as to what is going on and stay updated on all those tweets.
- R555, let's just hope that somone makes a part 11 then as I'm not a paying member!
If anything, fake 'Haylor' and the sudden & absolute disappearence of N&H just makes the whole thing more intriguing. Something is obviously going on...
- Yeah, I'm not either, haha, L Girl. I hope someone will be nice enough to.
I agree about what you're saying about this sudden appearance of Haylor, disappearance of N/H.
- Well given all of the insinuations of the last few days it seems extremely unlikely their friends are going to be posting any photos of them on twitter. I can think of no reason why their "friendship" should have changed though.
- I think the lack of H/N interaction makes it rather hard for this thread to keep going without getting repetitive but then again it's rather odd how they went from hanging out regularly for a year and spending much of their free time together to not interacting at all.
One could argue that they have fallen apart and are no longer interested in each other's company or that maybe their romance is over.I think the truth is somewhere in between and if you add in Haylor and all the suggestive articles i doubt we'll hear of them any time soon.I wouldn't mind a new thread.
- R552 - Possibly the person beside Pixie in the pic below?
R554 - Maybe... maybe not. Their lives seem so divergent to me now.
L Girl - I have no control over the threads as you know, and even if I did I'd have no problem whatsoever with a Part 11, or even Part 50 this time next year :) But with no H/N interactions it's just going to go round in circles, and sadly I've found the last few pages no different from an average day on the tumblr Larry tag where people analyse every Louis/Eleanor move to come up with evidence of it being fake etc.
- we are all hypocrites.
Americans have killed over 100,000 INNOCENT people in the last 12 years, at least half of them children. With our tax dollars, with the approval of our President, and our Congress.
Ne dates Taylor Swift and suddenly people are weepy.
Get over yourselves. We are all killers, to some degree.
- NW3, no one can predict the future but if you have lost interest or feel you have concluded the situation, then fair enough. Move on.
Your posts will be missed though.
- Many posters on this thread are not American. I'm not. So, what is your point?
- I do agree people keep posting the same thing over and over. There wouldn't be so many threads if old stuff didn't keep getting rehashed for the 50th time ...
I'm interested in keeping up with the gossip and updates, but a lot of what's getting said is getting redundant.
I don't know, I don't really want to post anymore. The subject of H/N feels a bit closed to me right now - it seems silly to keep talking about two people who haven't been seen together for months.
- It's actually been about one month, Links, but like NW3, you of course have every right to be bored of the topic and move on.
- If you bastards stop posting they win!
- R552 I think it's Ian, my evidence being another tweet by someone.
- R566 calm down this isn't war!
I have to agree with NW3 this is all getting a bit larry and i know there is a good chance N/H could be just friends and like Louis/Harry they might have stopped interacting so much because they have other friends and interests and this is all a misunderstanding.
At this point i am a bit confused.
- Oh well, it's just me and some anonymises then lol!
I don't suppose you want to sign off your posts (even if it's with just one letter) so we know how many people we are talking to?
(Sad you've lost interest Links. Valued your posts the most!)
- Haha, I'll think about it, L Girl.
- l Girl - Well since I have made no effect to hide my location and therefore one can easily link my comments together, I am happy to start signing mine. I am also, of course, declaring my continued interest in N/H.
- if they are still at Nick's , there are several photos in frames in the pic Pixie just tweeted, can't work out who is in them though. I was hoping for some clues from them.
- Nick is lipsyncing Taylor Swift's "You Belong to Me" into his bedroom mirror tonight.
- 555, C, that's 3 of us then! Let's hope some more join us. I just really want to know if H&N ever were (or still are) sad, i know, but there you go.
- I used to post as j but then someone else appeared and did too.
- Are the person in LA? Just call yourself that? (my L stands for London)
- Don't forget that H hung out quite a lot with Ed Sheeran last year. Nowadays we barely see them together. It might depend on that they're more busy now though. But my point is that Nick isn't the only male outside the band that Harry has had an intense friendship with. It could be entirely platonic between H & N.
The only big difference I can think of between those two friendships is all the rumors. I mean surely there were a few rumors about H & E but they were made up by fangirls. The rumors about H & N come from media people etc who doesn't care about 1D. That makes me believe that there might be something/was something.
One thing about all those tweets, maybe H & N just were drunk at some point and kissed, someone saw them and then spread that to other people. Some people may have drawn their own conclusions. And you now when people gossip how they often exaggerate things in those situations. I don't say that this is the case but it could be. So if they just were drunk and it happened once or if they've kissed several times, that doesn't mean that they're friends with benefits or that they are in a relationship.
'Haylor' could be real. Of course there's more HQ pictures of them than there is of Liam and Danielle for example. First of all, you can't deny that Harry is the most famous and popular one in the group, second Taylor is also a celebrity (and even more famous than One Direction).
Even if they fans don't like them, their managements must love it because it benefits them both and that's why it still screams publicity to me. But we all know that Taylor must love the attention she gets since she calls the paparazzi and so on. So they could be real. Personally I doubt it, right now at least. The main thing that made me doubt it from the start was the timeline. Like, what happened with Conor? It just doesn't make sense.
Now I've tried to have an open mind and be a little objective. But what I think is the case is that H & N have been involved at some point at least. Even if they aren't now I think they're still really good friends. We don't know them and they must hang out with their other friends as well. I'm sure we'll see pictures of them again or hear that they've hung out at least.
Sorry about the post. I don't know if it makes any sense, I just wrote what occured to me.
- And I have to add that this thread is like my guilty pleasure so please continue.
- I'll stick around as I read the board semi-regularly. So there's five of us now. Plus Q does not seem to go anywhere (not that I mind/I imagine it's Ben Whishaw posting).
- L Girl are you asking me if I'm from LA?
- TriBeCa Hater - I am not too sure if I could cope with the idea that Ben Whishaw is a authority on horoscopes though... (one of Q's unsigned posts from yesterday I think). Hopefully Z will be about too; I enjoy their passion.
- Sorry R579 was C - not quite used to this yet!
- J, I thought you said you were or maybe you said california but then again maybe that was the imposed 'j'
Maybe just become j again?!
TriBeCa hater, I always assumed 'Q' was a women unless your making a James Bond reference?
- I hope Nick knows hes DJing tonight in Surrey and has left the party. Seen tweets about it.
Lets hope Harry heads back to London tomorrow now shes left town.
- It was a James Bond reference. Although I do suspect some names have read and maybe even posted in this series of threads.
- Not not interested, just going to slow down my posting - my opinion changes so regularly I'm no use right now anyway! When new goss crops up I'm sure I'll add my two cents.
(Maybe the next thread should just be called something like "is Harry from 1D gay?!" Rather than specifying Nick, though, as the topic has become rather broad and at the moment, at least, all we've got on the two of them are the odd tweet or so - and not from AS reliable resources anymore.)
- I'm from up north very close to Louis and as I only just found out on tuesday not that far from H's sister. I was the one that thinks Louis is from poshest part of Doncaster or old newspaer articles implied.
I'm not a 1D fan, so know nothing much about the group other than what I had seen in local press re Louis.
- R585, are you C again?! I'd love to know who's posted on here! I'm sure Nick has!
I don't know much about this forum so have no idea how well known or popular it is or with whom? I've always assumed it's mainly American posters as this site is American right?
J, he seems to DJ on Friday nights a lot. Whoever said it has been a month since Harry and Nick last saw each other is right. Most of that, Harry has been out of the country. It's too early to say this story is over but time will tell I guess.
If anyone still on here wants to start thread 11, it would be much appreciated!
- I'll stick around, I sometimes have things to add, plus I feel invested in the story now - it's like my soap opera or something... Sad about the lack of N action these days but as I've followed these threads I've started to be interested in H (and the other boys) too!
- Links - Yes, I agree the tweets have become more general but oddly entertainment/news websites seem now to have joined in, and one imagines they do know something.
The attached is from the facebook page of Entertainment.ie (about 14 articles down on right hand side) discussing Nick/Harry "Weird friendship". They are both Irish DJs
Thomas Crosse I think you will enjoy the tongue in cheek-ness of this haha
Wednesday at 12:12 · 1
Ha ha ha like they totally are!!! Worst kept secret ever.... Like I'm not jealous ha ha (ooooops)
Wednesday at 14:59 via mobile · 1
- N16, yeh! That's 6!!
- I'll start one when we're a bit closer to 600.
- I would like to continue reading all of your thoughts and postings even though I have nothing to contribute.
- L Girl - Harry was seen in PH just before they went to America the last time, so it may only be a couple of weeks, given of course that they didn't see each other after the Jingle Bell Ball at the weekend. As they are not going to be instagraming their meetings it's a little difficult to tell if they do meet up when they are in the same place. I can't see that changing anytime soon either.
- C, no your right, they won't advertise them but then they never used to. It was a case of fans or the press spotting them. If there are no sitings between now and when their overseas tour starts in May, then I'll give up on them. But for now, N&H and this thread is my guilty pleasure!
Links, glad your 'sort of' sticking around!
- anyone know where the party for Louis is being held? Is it up north or in London?
- Here's part 11:
- I think it's up north,i dont think they had time to go to London and return? Harry's friend said they are wearing ties so i guess it's being held at a bar/club/restaurant and not in a house.
- L Girl, that was me at r585. I would assume these threads are required bedtime reading for him.
- And here's 11 for those catching up on the drama.
- TriBeCa Hater, oh, I thought you had become C, I did wonder why! (must have got the post number mixed up!)
I hope if Nick does, he knows we are all fans!