Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies
They are scrumptious.
- My cookies are better.
- Great with ice cream.
- They make a fabulous cheesecake crust, btw.
- They contain hydrogenated cottonseed oil and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil. Not to mention GMO cornstarch.
Mmm-mmm, good. You can feel your arteries clogging while you eat them.
- They're Moistilly Delicious.
- Made by Hostess
- I loved them when they sang "I Think I Love You." But only David Cassidy sang. The other Pepperidges just mouthed the words.
- Those are so yummy. I haven't had one in about 15 years, but they are so good.
- I just finished off the bag
- HFCS garbage. Obesity in a bag.
Welcome to your Type 2 years OP.
- No HFCS, plenty of good old fashioned cholesterol though!
- R11 probably lives in a plastic bubble and only eats lettuce.
- I checked them out at the store, OP, and wasn't enticed.
- Factory food. Blech.
Oh and f&f for the morbidly obese 'mo troll.
- OP, you sound like Constance McCashin.
- Pep'ridge Fahm Remembuhs
- They are made with slow Brittany sheep.
- F&F for the skeletal hag at R16.
- Maggie Rudkin who created the whole wheat bread in the '40s for her asthmatic son, sold the company to current owners, Campbell Soup. She died in 1967 at 69.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...