Religious Christmas carols
I hate myself for it because I don't believe in the sky fairy, but I was raised going to church and I still love religious Christmas carols.
This is one of my favorites. You?
- You just like the "O cum, o cum" bit, OP.
- I don't believe in flying reindeer but it didn't turn me off of Rudolph.
- Coventry carol, when the women lament that Harrod will kill their first-born sons
- Did Harrod's open a store in Coventry?
- He did! And he sold Carrol some songs there.
- I love 'Veni, Veni, Emanuel' the Mannheim Steamroller version of O Come O Come Emmanuel. So beautiful.
- Frosty the Snowman.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...