All Threads by Date
Planned Parenthood---there is one near where I work
They always have medical waste bins in the back. Are there little heads and feets in there? Who picks it up? Where do they take it?
- It is all handled very expeditiously. You don't want to know the details. (While it is illegal to use ruminant meat and bone with ruminants, this is not a restriction on swine.)
- Aw, OP really cares. Except he really doesn't.
- I cares deeply about feets.
- R3, what do you think hospitals do when they amputate them?
- I don't know r4...I just like little feets that you can put in jars.
- Women's health and birth control are the focus of Planned Parenthoods work, not abortions. Unlikely they are done at this site at all.
- OP, have you heard crying from the dumpster? DON'T LOOK INSIDE! (It's the first episode of Ryan Murphy's new craptacular season of American Horror Story.)
- FeeEx, OP, picks up what the hobos don't eat. They have a special medical waste service. No joke.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...