Every Kiss begins with K
God, I hate those fucking commercials.
- Kitsch begins with K
- So does Kunt.
- Tiffany's only, bitches! You think I used to blow Newt for a cheap occluded rock?
- Hate is such a strong term.
- I feel so guilty that I don't care for Jane Seymour's mothers design. It looks like a 'Z' and reminds me of Zale's. But I wish her all the best. I just really hate that design.
- R2 And Kardashian. Same difference.
- R5, the design is hideous. I've seen better CZ stuff on QVC. I love Jane Seymour but jewelry design isn't her forté.
- Behold my iconic "open arse" design.
- "He went to Jared!!!"
- When I was in college, every kiss usually began with Jägerbombs.
- It can only be JARED'S!!!!!!!!!
- Jewelry is an inherently bad investment. You lose 75% of its value the first time you put it on.
- I love the Zales commerials, simply for the song by Various Cruelties, "If It Wasn't For You." Such a sweet song!
- May as well say "your wife is a whore".
- The implication of the ad is that if you buy your wife jewelry, you will be able to fuck her.
This romantic theme is even more overt in the tagline: "The cancel-dessert jewelry store."
- It is a good line though.
- If you're getting something at K, you're lowlife and a cheap fucker. That's what it means.
- Which store carries the chocolate diamond collection? Yum!
- I hate the commercials, too, but think the tagline is clever.
- The Jared ones are funny: A cocktail party full of nasty, snarling, ungrateful cunts complaining that their diamonds didn't come from a particular store.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...