Although we just closed on our new apartment, we are still trying to sell the old one, but as it's November, we may not be successful until the spring or even summer. Our mortgage rate on the old place is quite high. Is it worth trying to refinance at this point? Will a bank even take us on knowing it may be only for a few months? At least we have a great low rate on the new apartment. Thanks for any advice.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...