- Where does Sandy Galin fit into all this?
- I think Sandy probably introduced Keanu around. I'm not sure about Miss Cruise.
- I thought that Sandy was so afraid of HIV, he stopped having sex and started watching it instead of having it.
- Why doesn't his agent get his any good projects? I guess CAA isn't what it used to be?
- Keanu needs a good therapist.
- Since when is MPC a "Hollywood veteran"? The only thing it seems to have done very much of is hallucinogens.
- I thought he was a Hollywood insider.
- MPC is a NATIONAL TREASURE!
I have verificata that says so.
- I actually used to know someone who was Keanu's sugar daddy while he was working as a waiter at a restaurant on Harbord Street in Toronto. I don't know many details but, yes, he had been a kept boy even before he got to Hollywood.
- Was his Sugar Daddy a photographer?
- I think he's the Daddy, now.
- [quote]MPC is a NATIONAL TREASURE!
Further evidence that the American Century is officially over.
- [quote] Was his Sugar Daddy a photographer?
I believe so.
- I thought you said you knew him? Seems like you would know if he was a photographer?
Are you a cousin of a cousin who knew somebody who saw that other person who...
- Maybe his Sugar Daddy was Lou Reed?
- No, it was a friend of a friend who I hung out with a few times.
- Dick Butti was his boss, weird name.
- I think Dennis Cooper fucked him 8 ways from Sunday.
- Keanu with a group of very happy gay faces.
- I honestly don't get the DL obsession with Keanu Reeves...
He hasn't been relevant for close to ten years now. And there are CONSTANT posts about him...
- I'm curious.
- [quote]I honestly don't get the DL obsession with Keanu Reeves...He hasn't been relevant for close to ten years now. And there are CONSTANT posts about him...
Well, I don't get the DL obsession with Anderson Cooper because even though I guess he's "relevant", he's annoying and bitchy IMO. However, instead of complaining about it, I just ignore any Anderson threads. Simple.
Maybe you should ignore the Keanu threads :)
- Is Keanu still dating the Chinese martial artist?
- Keanu has been in LA alone, I guess. I think Tiger had enough of him when they filmed their movie together.
- I fucked him during our Fire Island party
- He had still been defying age in his early 40's, but now at 48, age has caught up with him. Still looks way better than a lot of other 48 year old men, but he doesn't look as young as he used to.
It would help if he'd shave off that ugly patchy beard, quit smoking, and got himself a skin peel.
- The beard has killed his career but he won't give it up, I'm not sure why.
He was a great beauty when he was young and I'm sure Barry did have him. But then what did Barry do for him? Probably nothing...Barry is a tight fisted ingrate.
- Perez said Keanu was cruising around WeHo, probably on a milk run.
- Keanu Reeves helped out the lead singer for the Dandy Warhols.
- Keanu in a meeting.
- Maybe Keanu will make all his films in China, now. Seems his Hollywood career is over.
- Still good...
From the Small Peepee man thread.
"It's not Keanu. Keanu isn't the biggest guy on the planet, and he lacks staying power, but it's got a nice girth and when he was young (when I had him) it managed to stay a beautiful creamy color even when erect, until right before he came. He liked being fcked then, and, yes, he did have thing for the slightly nasty. He called it "guys being guys," so he wouldn't change his socks and wear the same underwear, or none, or borrow a pair of mine from the hamper. And he liked to smell them. He'd sniff around in bed a lot, but it wasn't gross. He was just very open, sensually. He wanted to experience everything about sex, he said, not just the kock. That's why he bottomed, because he wanted more of his body involved. He'd start pushing back (he liked it doggy and standing best, because he has a thing about eye contact when he's close to coming. "Too much of me is on the surface. It's like you're touching my eyes when you look into them," he said once when I complained.) and growl and just try to get as much of you into him as he could. Like he wanted your whole body inside him. He asked me to fist him once and I tried, but he couldn't take it. He started coming like an explosion hit him from inside. He fcked me only a few times, and he was, if anything, too gentle. But I think that's because he gets so turned on he's afraid to blow too fast, which he does anyway. We had one three-way with someone you'd recognize, and K. blew the guy while I fcked him. Keanu's a** at that time really was pretty, but he didn't work out except when a movie was coming up and even then he hated it, so he started tending towards a little flab. He starved himself, actually, for some of his movies and would get very weird - he'd want to have public sex, in my car, in garages and in restrooms. I fcked him in a Macy's john - in the open area, not in a stall - and in a Chinese restaurant restroom. No lube. His a** was so hot for it, and he kept grunting and begging for more - "Please, Please, Please!" In the restaurant I had slipped the lock on the door but he didn't know it, and there was a bus boy in one of the stall jacking off as we fcked. K. kept looking at the door saying to hurry and when he came - no hands - he let out a huge cry and clamped his a** so hard on my dick it felt like a vise. The pulses brought me off and we fell to the floor laughing, and heard the bus boy coming, saw his feet under the stall, and started laughing and rolling around and kissing. God, I miss him."
- [quote]The beard has killed his career but he won't give it up, I'm not sure why.
What's her name?
- He has a few. He takes them out in public and kisses them on the cheek. Then Cindy Adams says he has a girl in every port.
- Who is this guy he's with in these pictures?
- If MPC said the sky was blue I would still go outside to check....
- So once and for all - is he gay or not?
- How the hell could you NOT know he's gay? Are you nuts?
- Perfect couple.
- Does Keanu like younger guys or guys around his age?
- I think he used to prefer older guys and that's probably why he didn't fall in love with River. I think River was crazy about him.
I believe Keanu's old boyfriend called himself, baby's arm, so make of that what you will.
- Keanu's new boyfriend?
- I'm surprised that he might be seeing a guy with big muscles.
It does look like he has his hand on the guy's thigh.
- His career just keeps getting worse and worse - he has a shitty new movie coming out in May going straight to VOD and the trailer looks terrible.
- I want to see it. Do you think Huvane has dropped him?
- That movie looks better than I expected. I'll watch it.
- Generation Um is a great title, it's just that it doesn't look like it lives up to it.
- Keanu Reeves murder investigation of girlfriend, mind control Satanist, male prostitute, heroin addict, sex addict, dieing of AID's. [click thru for more details]
Merv Griffin sex with male prostitute Keanu Reeves
- If MPC said that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I'd go outside and double check.
- I don't think Keanu had an affair with Merv, maybe with Chad Everett?
- Revised by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones March 23rd, 2013. This actress (Sandra Bullock) has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress (Sandra Bullock) who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber [another Blind Item where consensus said it was Reese Witherspoon], this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart.
Everyday though, our actress (Sandra Bullock) lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she (feels) if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock).
For the past 20+ years our actress (Sandra Bullock) has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever.
Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress (Sandra Bullock) has become a master (poor choice of words) of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model.
Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing-men. Some of A list actors have been linked to Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock), but they never actually go out. Most of them A list actors and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) but sure are happy to hang out with her (except Tate Donovan-he did date Sandra Bullock). They (she) keep her (their) secret safe while making it look like she (they) is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual (Sandra Bullock is heterosexual otherwise Jamie Jones would not be helping her). She also keeps their secrets.
The first actor (Tate Donovan) who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) was supposed to be a long term thing. He is (not) an A lister and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more (they knew each other for 4 years), no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is rare that she ever kisses a man on screen.
Anyway, she and Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women (and men) that she found repulsive (Tate Donovan is a homosexual). He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) never speaks to Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) because of his past actions.
Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic green light if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not reciprocate (Keanu Reeves is a homosexual and started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute). His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that (Keanu Reeves first girlfriend was killed). Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) did (not) introduce Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) to someone who has become a fixture in her life.
Actor #3 (Matthew McConaughey) is also A list and is perfectly happy to let the tabloids think that he has sex with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) every time he is single. They don’t, but he (Matthew McConaughey) hates the tabloids anyway and feels like he is sticking it to them each time. They do really care for each other (not true) and when he is involved with someone th[e]y can’t hang out because then people might suspect they are just friends. It is only when they are both “single,” that he (Matthew McConaughey) can come over and the tabloids go crazy (go crazy, poor choice of words).
In what is probably the best example of her acting skill, our actress (Sandra Bullock) even faked a marriage. The couple (Sandra Bullock and Jessie James) never had sex, but when he (Jesse James) began to stray and get caught, it had to end. She (Sandra Bullock) had to play the hurt wife, even though she didn’t care at all about the affairs, but the fact that she was going to have to end it and lose her perfect cover.
[This part isn't true-At the present time, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) just stays at home and does not have a few select, very long term companions that she (does not see) who pose as maids or assistants or whatever makes them innocuous to the paparazzi (this entire paragraph is being retracted as it simply was not true). Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) is probably the best ever at keeping a secret.]
by: Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones revised 03/23/2013
- [R23] Cool Breeze Over The Mountains is an extremely mysterious man (one of the most in Hollywood in fact). He's also rather handsome. Those two factors = lots of interest ;)
Saw the trailer for Generation Um. No comment on the film itself, but Mr. Reeves still looks good behind that facial scruff.
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was gay, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't either - just very shy, maybe unsocial, or anything. Who knows?
- Oh my.
- Sandra Bullock has ALWAYS pinged for me...never had screen chemistry with men at all...not that that means anything because she is such an awful actress..
- Keanu was the star, not Sandra. Sandra did not make Matthew's career, he did it himself. Sandra was not a star before Speed, R57 and Keanu WAS the star of the film.
I don't know about Tate Donovan except they were supposedly together for much longer then a year. Sandra has also hung out with Donovan Leitch, a friend of Keanu's.
I do not believe Jessie and Sandra had a real marriage. Gossip was that Keanu offered Jessie a blow job as the wedding reception.
Jennifer was never Keanu's girlfriend, maybe his girl friend? Or maybe the girl who carried?
So r57, either the blind item writer is a dimwit or it was not about Sandra.
- I don't believe Sandra is awful at all. She's good and audiences obviously are fond of her. After Speed, Sandra and Keanu were the most favorite screen couple for quite awhile, they decided not to act on their popularity.
- Does KR like younger guys?
- I just know he likes guys.
- " Gossip was that Keanu offered Jessie a blow job as the wedding reception"
Where is this gossip? Link it!
- r57 Paragraphs are your friends. The more you use them, the more readable your post becomes.
- Beats me. I read it years ago about Keanu's offer to Jessie and it seems like it may have involved their chocolate fountain. If you are waiting for a link, you'll be waiting a long time. It was gossip.
- Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.
- well if it's gossip, chances are high that it's not true.
- [quote]Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious.
I wonder how big his cock is?
- Of course it means he's gay.
He is also very wealthy and he might as well come out of the closet.
- Why did Sandra Bullock shake up with Tate Donovan for at least three years...if he's gay and apparently he is gay. Did it take him awhile to figure it out? Then he was Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend, kind of odd.
I just couldn't find the Sandra thread.
- Totally believe Sandra is a lesbian. Same with Nicole Kidman. How the latter is sill getting jobs in movies is a well-shrouded mystery.
I think Geffen got Cruise into Risky Business. Told the director to not cast Craig Sheffer, but instead to cast "someone I'd like to fuck." It's very narcissistic and Hollywood to want to make your boy toy (or girl toy) into a movie star. Michelle Pfeiffer etc.
- Didn't Keanu have a baby with someone and the baby died?
Didn't know that Tate Donovan was gay. Is this confirmed or rumored. I always thought he was cute, until he smiled. Ugly bared gums when smiles.
He dated Jen A for a long time, right? Were they bearding for each other? I mean, Jen was getting pretty big after the first season of Friends. Tate appeared on friends pretty far into the series, at which time Jen A was the biggest star of the show. What benefit would she have had for bearding Tate? Seems like it should have been a real relationship, because no real benefit to her as he is a non-issue career wise. And she was riding high as America's favorite Friend.
- R57, I think Ryan Gosling is the one who Sandra Bullock helped elevate. He goes back and forth between guys and girls.
- And Ryan Reynolds for the guy who hates the tabloids. McBongo may be the one who was acting as a pimp. It's a horribly written blind item.
- [quote]Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.
He had a girlfriend that died (this was a year after she gave birth to their stillborn baby). He was rumored to be dating Charlize Theron at one point. Sandra Bullock has denied dating though said they are great friends. But other than that, no I've never heard of Keanu seriously dating a woman.
- When Gay Marriage becomes legal, Keanu will marry his motorcycle.
- As you can plainly see, Keanu never had a baby, word was he never wanted a baby.
A 48 year old, rich movie star who never has a girlfriend, YOU explain it.
I did know Tate was gay, heard rumors but I read something this evening that made me believe those rumors. You know everyone doesn't keep their mouth shut about a hook up.
Perhaps Aniston did not have a boyfriend, did not feel like having a boyfriend and decided to just have her manager arrange something for her? I think it's pretty normal in Hollywood.
- Like Julia Roberts and Benjamin Bratt? How awkward to beard for a mega star. It seems like prostitution.
- Don't know if he's gay, but he sure does have a booze problem.
- Keanu had an affair with his female co-star in Matrix.
Keanu is married to drugs. He's into dope and who knows what else. That's what I heard a long time ago, not sure if he's clean now...
- [quote]He had a girlfriend that died (this was a year after she gave birth to their stillborn baby). He was rumored to be dating Charlize Theron at one point. Sandra Bullock has denied dating though said they are great friends. But other than that, no I've never heard of Keanu seriously dating a woman.
- Keanu seems asexual and reclusive. Isn't he a recovering heroin addict? Drugs plus closet is a very lonely place for a famous person. Tammy has a whole crew of CO$ members or studio people who kiss and finger his ass 24/7, but I don't see Keanu as wanting any of that kind of attention.
- I posted on a thread about Keanu about a female friend of mine who swears they dated for awhile. He as a huge heroin addict, so was my friend. I don't think she made it up but maybe she did. I believe it though.
- Saw KR a couple years ago in L.A. and thought he looked more handsome in person than on film.
He was dressed similar style to the pics with friends posted here long coat and muffler.
I had never followed his films much and was surprised that he is very tall. Hot man.
- Is he even considered A-list anymore? He hasn't had a hit in years.
Also, is it true he smells like cigarettes and piss from not bathing much? I could believe that since he looks so unkempt.
- I wonder how Alex Winter is doing.
- How could you be SO FUCKING STUPID! The man is gay...he had an affair with Geffen, he had an affair with Van Sant, River Phoenix was maddley in love with him. He NEVER has a girlfriend and he is rich and handsome. He was beautiful when he was young and probably had by every man in the Velvet Mafia.
I know it's been 20 years but shit! You should know something.
Yes, he had a problem with heroin, same as his Dad and most of his friends.
- Keanu is uber wealthy. I don't think he has to work another day in his life. He is no longer A-list but it may be his choice. There are very few stars anymore (less than 10?) who can get a movie made on their name alone. Look at the top ten grossing films over the weekend ... it's grim for actors. I saw some trailer for a new film he has that looks very indie.
- R where has it been gossiped that Keanu offered Jesse James a blowjob, you fool. Like Keanu, if he were gay, would stoop so low to offer the bridgegroom a bj.
His fuck buddy Jennifer styme did carry his baby but it was stillborn. He didnt' go through the funeral of the baby and all the shit along with it just to put up a front of heterosexuality.
- R chill out, you're gonna have a stroke. River may have had a crush on him doesn't make it a two way thing. He may be fucking women who are not in the business. He may be asexual but you don't need to go off the cliff.
- Things have turned against him in Hollywood and I don't know why. He fired his manager, he can't get anything in the theaters and for some reason, his last big film is two years late in getting release. Are people simply sick of his alcoholic ways or is he just trying to be someone he's not? A writer and director.
- R93, it's the drugs.
- Hollywood is a weird place. Very insulated and tough for movie actors, especially if you are over 40. Maybe he doesn't want to play with the studios anymore? It's not an accident that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp live overseas. They can barely handle their fame and the repeated pressure of supporting a big budget movie. Will Smith and Tom Cruise are CO$. Focused on bottom line only. RDJ needs a sobriety monitor. Clooney is the most artistic and assured? Streep is strictly an actor for hire and puts family first. Julia Roberts gave up big roles. Sandra Bullock has confidence, but for how long?
- Does he even still act?
- Who is Jamie Jones at R57?
- I always thought he was just shy/awkward. He seems more asexual to me than anything else. I can see him being more about the drugs than the career, after all if you're not that comfortable in public and you've made enough money for several lifetimes why would you bother putting yourself through it just to earn a few more bucks?
He's never seemed like a fame whore and seems to be happier out of the spotlight, I don't presume to know anything about his preferences, just guessing on my part.
- My ex, a raging heroin addict for the last twenty years, was working as a bouncer at an East Village club while Keanu was touring with Dogstar and the tour manager or someone demanded he score for them, pleading, "Keanu's fiending!!!" My ex refused simply out of spite and his disdain for celebrity.
- Is it possible to be a raging heroin addict for 20 years? Wouldn't you die a long time ago?
- No, r100 you wouldn't.
- No r100, not if you have the money. I mentioned this in regards to Keith Richards on another board. The reason people die from it is because of the risky and dangerous lifestyle and the impure and too pure drugs. I imagine if you have the money and always get your shit from the same person and can trust it, there's no reason to not be able to do it for years. He's not hooking for weird dudes and living a transient life so he should be fine.
- Addicts do recover.
- R102 OK then. I know nothing about it but I just assumed the drug itself physically ravaged you as well.
- Pre-cell phones, he'd hang out at record stores in LA wearing his motorcycle helmet perched on top his head like an alien. Seemed in on the ridiculous aspect of fame and a nice guy. He still looks great - he just needs to keep fit and wind up in the right sci fi vehicle. He's rich, so why hurry? Would YOU want to be in a shitty GI Joe movie just to stay visible?
- Alex Winter is doing just fine making videos, short movies, and full length movies, all behind the scenes.
Keanu Reeves is worth $350 million.
- The man is not asexual. Why are you so very afraid of the truth, R98? Keanu is not really shy and if he was feeling shy he would take whatever drug he needed, to get over it. He's secretive and why is he secretive? Because the man is gay and his people were desperate to make whatever money they could make off him. He's gay and been in the glass closet. Asexual? Sometimes I wonder if THAT condition even exist. It does not exist in Hollywood.
- R107. Are you off your meds again? I say I someone strikes me as being asexual and you go off on a tangent about being afraid - of what? WTF are you talking about?
That is how he seems to me, as I said I'm not in a position that I know the guy so anything I say is a guess. Someone having a different viewpoint than you doesn't mean they are afraid of any imaginary bogeyman or are in denial, it just means they have a different viewpoint. Get over yourself. Not everyone is gay, some people are asexual, some people don't see things the same way you do.
- R100, he has died several times...but keeps coming back! Aside from the constipation, minor liver and brain damage, collapsed veins and the addiction itself, heroin addicts stay in much better shape than addicts of anything else I can think of.
- Asexual my ass.
- Seriously? Asexual? You really think he's asexual? I know YOU, are a lying sack of shit.
Perhaps you know a lot of asexual people? I've never met any. Sometimes I think it's just a myth.
- just cuz YOU never met any asexuals, doesn't mean they don't exist. I mean WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? A intolerant troll who can't deal w/opposing opinions.
- Because, I find it hard to believe that, that is your REAL opinion.
Have you ever met him? Are you asexual? Are you transsexual?
- I don't like to presume shit, because I am so often incorrect. But I have a strong sense that none of you guys in the last 25 posts or so who are debating:
1. regular use of heroin
2. isolating oneself
3. asexuality v homo/hetero/bi
have a lot of first hand knowledge of what you are discussing, yes?
Well I do. First point- As no less than the venerable Dr. Drew recently said on his HLN show, "heroin usage is far less damaging to the body than alcohol usage. The death and danger is due to the a lifestyle of getting money, copping dope and living in virtual squalor which leads to death. If you have the ability to live life by Heroin Concierge, and you own your home, car and health coverage, you're pretty safe.
When you are in love with Lady H, you don't WANT or crave anyone else. EVER.
When you and the Lady are together^^, you tend to enjoy and seek the cool isolation from the madding crowd. I don't answer phones or doors or family members.
So, while I don't know Keanu personally, I would not be surprised in the least if he were asexual now. I feel pretty much the same myself, and that couldn't be further from the former me.
- Is he really worth hundreds of million? If so, he really no longer has to work the rest of his life...
- He's 48. What would he do? It's not as if he's going to get married and raise a pack of children. He's probably like most people, he needs to work.
- Anthony Keidis has his love of dope and is on and off the wagon but in his memoir, he seemed to never stop wanting the company of a woman.
Another situation, Burroughs...had to have his dope, had to have his boys.
- for a lot of people Drug/Alcohol addiction kills the sex drive, especially long term abuse. May not be that way for all, but it is pretty common.
- r118 is right. My ex and I subsisted on vicodin and dilaudid for a long time. We didn't have sex for at least a year. Smack kills your libido.
- You guys would rather think of Keanu as an impotent druggy, instead of thinking of him as a healthy gay man?
- R120. I don't know why other people's views of an actor none of us knows is so important to you but this obsession isn't healthy.
Other people don't share your view. How is that so hard to comprehend? I'd get out more if I were you.
- If you know anything about Hollywood history, you know that Keanu is a gay man.
Ehrenstein doesn't agree but Ehrenstein has certain favorites who he likes to keep in the closet, I'm not sure why.
I wasn't making a statement about KR's sexual orientation, I was just agreeing with a previous poster who said that addictions often kill the sex drive. I don't care who KR fucks, sucks or loves, nor do I have any personal reliable info that he is a user. I am just saying that IF he is addicted to Heroin or whatever, Gay or Straight or somewhere in between, It is quite possible that he, like many addicts may not have a strong sex drive. I realize there are addicts that are very sexual, but in reality, biochemically, the drugs eventually hinder the libido. In the beginning they may help it as inhibitions are lost, but after years of addiction, sex is usually not on their minds, and often time is physiologically difficult as these drugs have an inhibitory effect on sexual response.
Long term addicts that remain sexual are often sexual as a pay for play thing, not because they desire sex.
- If anyone doubts the effect of long term dope usage on ones sex life, please watch "Drugstore Cowboy" with Matt Dillon and Kelly Lynch. It was ironically directed by Gus Zan Sant, who is rumored to be the cause of Keanu's deep dive into H use while filming :My Own Private Idaho".
We all know that film had a pretty nasty effect on River Phoenix, who was allegedly in love with KR.
- Rodney Harvey was also a lead on My Own Private Idaho and he also died of a heroin overdose. Van Sant said he had no knowledge of a heroin problem among his actors. After Idaho, Keanu was shooting Bogus Journey and the set was closed down for a few days because Keanu had an abscess in his arm.
Keanu had his drug problems but who knows if they are ongoing?
Still, Keanu had an affair with Geffen and Van Sant and what's odd is no one in Hollywood suspected that Van Sant had an affair with Keanu, not River.
I'm also curious, wondering if Keanu had an affair with Ron Nyswaner...an Oscar nominated writer (Philadelphia and Painted Vail) who directed Keanu in his film, Prince of Pennsylvania?
- Keanu Reeves, again.
- [quote] I believe you Mrs. Patrick Campbell
First mistake right there.
- At least MPC manages to speak the truth every now and then.
I'm kind of partial to the truth.
- Similar to R86, I've seen him in my neighborhood (the hills) a few times. It was always in front of a house I would walk my dogs by. I'm positive that the guys who live there are gay but I don't know them. And yes, I too thought he was far, far better looking in person than in films. And yes, he was very tall.
- [quote] At least MPC manages to speak the truth every now and then. I'm kind of partial to the truth.
It's not his snarkiness I object to. It's some of the less savory things he's been accused of I find appaling.
- The Reeves Clan.
It's odd that George Clooney did the film about the Hawaiian Family, instead of Keanu.
- Have Keanu and Tiger broken up?
I thought that maybe Keanu had found love at last.
- Thank you for that link, R132. Interesting stuff. I totally agree with you about The Descendants.
- My questions kind of start with Sam's stepfather. And then Paul Aaron...a supposed live-in with Keanu's Mom and friend of Gallin and Geffen. Keanu had influential friends when he moved to Hollywood but of course, that was all played down.
Anyway, I know there is an interesting story there somewhere and I'm sure Keanu will never write it.
- I can swim - Keanu?
- He can swim.
- R134, it looks like he forgot to zip his fy in that second shot - the solo one!
- I think he was zipped, his pants were a little tight.
- Can someone please get this man a haircut and some teeth whitening???
- Keanu was the main guess for a recent AGC blind item:
[quote]189. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/26 **#1**
This former A list mostly movie actor who achieved such results only thanks to a franchise and has since been demoted to B-, and maybe even C+ has had a tough time getting work. He has been booked for a few things in the past year but has been such a drunken mess that no one wants to work with him any longer. When you can't remember your lines, show up to work late and throw up over your co-workers, then you don't get hired. [bold]Keanu Reeves; Shia LaBeouf[/bold]
- This is cute, and she touches on the gay rumors.
My mom hadn't seen (or heard of) the Wachowski's classic sci-fi film The Matrix. We watched the entire movie together and right after she told me what it was all about.
She follows the white rabbit down some... tangents.
- Drunk or H?
- Nice picture of Keanu and Tiger Hu Chen.
Keanu has been working out. I don't like big muscles.
- R144 That pic is from 2 months ago.
- No I don't think so, because Keanu is seldom shaved. The fact that he is doing promotions for Man of Tai Chi and supposedly Tiger is in LA now, I think it was within the last week. Of course if you have inside information...?
Whatever it's a nice picture of them.
- R146 Read the date when it was posted, honey.
- It was posted today. If it says March, it was a mistake. It was just posted today.
- Keanu fans say THAT picture of Keanu and Tiger was photo shopped. That Tiger wasn't actually holding Keanu's arm, he was really giving a thumbs up.
"If two men stand that close together, they must be gay!"
Keanu fans are like that, they don't want Keanu to give the appearance of being gay.
- oh please, there is nothing gay about that photo.
Why do people think there's something between them?
- There is nothing gay about it but Keanu's fans are homophobic to the extreme.
- Keanu had a horrible heroin problem during the filming of Bogus Journey in 1992. He left for rehab and relapsed at least once during shooting.
This is why, if you watch the movie, you'll notice he isn't in it as much as his co-star Alex Winter.
- he was dead in Bogus Journey, that is why he wasn`t too much in it
- R21 who else has creepy Dennis Cooper fucked? I know he wanted to fuck Leo DiCraprio or at least rim his ass.
- Woah! I'm like Keanu!
- Keanu didn't do enough gay roles for my liking. This pre-Hollywood one looks interesting though.
- Bogus Journey was filmed in 1990, after Idaho. Yes, Keanu got cotton arm and production was shut down for a few days.
Keanu was very into drugs and I believe Cooper and Keith Mayerson became very friendly with Keanu, as did their friend Stephen Prina who taught a class on Keanu films.
Keith Mayerson has painted something like a hundred paintings of Keanu.
- This is one of Mayerson's paintings.
- The director of Wolfboy said Keanu and hustlers were the only people who auditioned for the role. Keanu had worked with the other young man, a Canadian actor. I think his name is Carl Marotti...or something like that.
- Some say Keanu has bought some of his paintings.
- LOL R158 I remember reading an interview by Dennis Cooper where Cooper said how he was/is addicted to crystal meth and how it basically makes you go without sleep for days or weeks at a time and Keanu said, something like "OMG that's so cool I want to try meth!" but he's probably already used it.
- Yes, I think Keanu said, Yum! When talking about speed.
I believe Keanu did a lot of speedballing and I would not be surprised if he spent time with, Dan Ackroyd and Danny Sugarman (The Doors) while indulging.
- Does Dan Ackroyd enjoy coke/heroin R163?
- There is a longer HD trailer of Man of Tai Chi on You Tube. Keanu looks stunningly gorgeous.
- When he was younger, I believe he enjoyed coke and so did Danny DeVito.
- I want to see Tia Chi man and I want to see it now.
- Which Hollyweird actor or politicians did not R166? Carrie Fisher said that the actors and politicians that did not use cocaine were in a tiny minority compared to the huge number who did and used it regularly or are addicts to it.
- He looks pretty good in China. This was yesterday.
- He looks weird. His hiar looks fake. Why is he wearing suspenders? Is he Garrison Keiller? I want to see Tia Chi Man too, but I have a feeling it's going straight to DVD in the states.
- Supposedly released around TIFF, in the fall.
- His new movie "Man of Tai Chi" is a complete flop in China...which basically means it will be a flop in the rest of the world.
- I don't know if that's true (about MoTC) but I wonder why it is that the critics hate Keanu worse then they hate Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson?
Charlie and Mel are odious and please don't tell me Charlie is a much greater actor then Keanu.
No matter what kind of great performance Keanu gives, the critics say "wooden". I don't believe they even bother to watch his films. His performances are not ALL wooden. I've seen other emotionless actors and the critics come all over themselves, writing about their performances. These actors are no better or worse then Keanu. WHY SO MUCH KEANU HATE?
I just want to hear the truth.
- I think it's because he's obviously hiding something, while the others kind of let it all hang out. Keanu is uptight beyond belief. He probably has two sticks up his ass most days.
- I think he's hiding a lot. That is probably the reason he's always had to medicate. I used to feel sorry for him, because he had to stay in the closet but at this age, I think he could come out.
- He turns 50 next year, he's already got tones of money from his heyday, and his career isn't exactly hot these days, so WTF does he still care what people think?
- Keanu is a major closet queen but so is Jim Carrey.
- You really think Jim Carey is gay? That's the first I've heard of it.
- Read this and thought it was funny.
"BTW, Lola, I've got a great story about Keanu since you're a fan. An attorney who was working for our firm at the time went to dinner with a date and another couple. I guess the Matrix or a sequel had just come out, and the subject of Keanu Reeves came up. One of the people at the table mentioned the rumor that KR was gay, and the attorney piped up and said, "Oh, he's definitely gay," or words to that effect. Now part of what makes this story so funny is that this attorney had one of those deep booming voices that can easily be heard for quite a distance, without the person even trying to project. So the attorney's date, who was sitting across from him, says, "No, I don't think he's gay." The attorney, of course, replies, "No, I'm sure of it. He's definitely gay." Again his date says, "No, I really don't think he is," this time pointing behind the attorney. He turns around and sure enough, there's Keanu sitting at the next table right behind him, across from a woman. I still chuckle when I think how the attorney's face must have looked! :D"
- Keanu seems to really care for Tiger.
- Trailer for 47 Ronin is finally out.
Release date Christmas 2013.
- Here is the trailer.
The trailer is beautiful.
- It makes me sad that Keanu is starting to lose his looks. I know he's almost 50 so it was bound to happen eventually, but still, I thought he'd be able to keep looking good. Maybe if he lost a few pounds and got a haircut it would help.
- There are many positive comments about the trailer on YouTube. People seem to like the fantasy element. But it's going to take a lot of box office to break even. I hope it does well Keanu deserves it.
I'm sure he will be in top forr by winter when the press starts.
- His boyfriend said he was ill and was having a serious problem with edema. I'm not sure what the problem is, maybe he needed to take steroids?
- please elaborate r186
- Someone had mentioned a liver problem but a fan said Keanu has trouble with his knees, so she thought, cortisone.
- Keanu is getting in shape. He's handsome at any weight.
- No one but a fool would think he looks attractive with that ugly facial hair. That he doesn't realize that every man doesn't get a GOOD beard, is annoying.
- How did Geffen get away with saying that he had never laid eyes on Keanu? Everyone in Hollywood must have known that was a huge lie.
- Does he try to be the biggest dork in Hollywood? I think, yes.
- He should be the new batman. He was robbed.
- He's too old for that.
- Tiger and Keanu in Austin.
- Kenau looks hot again in that picture
- New boyfriend?
- I really think Keanu is devoted to Tiger.
- I like this picture.
- Keanu was supposed to start a movie this week in NYC called John Wick but now it's not happening. It was a big action movie. I wonder if it's because they couldn't get insurance because of Keanu's health.
- As far as I know it's shooting.
- Keanu going to be on jimmy Fallon tonite. FYI.
- yes, i'm watching NOW!!!
- He looks slim and he's wearing a wedding ring!!!!
- He looks hot. Was he wearing a ring? Didn't notice. Screen cap verification needed please.
Benedict cumbunch up next.
- I think he got botox on his forehead. He was wearing a wide silver band on his wedding finger. It was quite obvious because he was waving his hands about while talking.
He will never go bald that's for sure, he has nice hair.
- Did he marry a plain school teacher? I always figured he would marry out of the spotlight.
Of course, it could be a prop from the new movie he's filming in ny and forgot to take off.
- If he married, he married Tiger but in reality, the wedding ring is a prop from the film he is shooting.
Cumberbatch was the star of Jimmy's show last night.
- Ardith needs to weigh in on this.
- David Geffen on his American Master PBS special --made David seem sweet and innocent like a lamb! His true and only love was Cher ! No way would he coax innocent young men into the bedroom and promise them fame and riches!
- I don't think David had to do a lot of coaxing, where Keanu was concerned, in fact I doubt if David was his first from the Velvet Mafia (and yes, I think it did exist).
- If you want to ask Keanu questions you can at Reddit.
- Keanu's face looks odd. I agree about the botox. Bendick Cumabunch was very funny.
- Keanu has put his career in the hands of idiots. People who are so stupid and whacked that they will turn him into another Jean Claude Van Damm, within the year. It's pitiful. I can't understand what has happened or why.
- He should probably campaign to play Dr. Strange for Marvel
- He is different but I'm sure there is an explanation, maybe 25 years of serious drug use?
- He did AMA at Reddit...here are his perfect answers. Keanu is such a perfect angel.
- R1 ask where Sandy Gallin fit into 'this.
In 1997, Gallin was sued by two former employees alleging sexual harassment. The lawsuit alleged Gallin asked them to coordinate sexual visits with young men, as well as to offer their sexual services to potential clients to secure relationships."
It seems to me that Keanu was introduced to Gallin when he was pretty young. Introduced by Paul Aaron, Keanu's mother's supposed second husband.
- His film opened to lackluster reviews and not much advertising!
- I think Keanu made the film for his boyfriend, Tiger. I also think Keanu was using the film to express his own hatred for certain people in Hollywood. Maybe the same people that Corey Feldman hates?
- The original Mrs. Patrick Campbell was a famed English stage actress who I believe passed away in 1940. (1865-1940)
- Has anyone here actually seen the film?
- The film was in theaters over the weekend and on VOD but unfortunately, it hasn't made it's money back.
If 47 Ronin is not a big hit, is Keanu's career over?
- I think Keanu is really into production right now so probably doesnt care.
Read the reddit interview and he says is free time is working on stuff for his production company. Liked that he enjoys the Olympics. Read a few years ago that he's a fan of survivor.
- Keanu such a controversial guy! He likes the Olympics! So exciting.
Wish he liked to make good movies.
- He had a friend on Survivor a few years ago, some guy who was hot for his adopted son.
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2013Blind Items Revealed
April 15, 2008
Some of my favorite blind items have come from the accountant and in honor of it being tax day here in the US, I give you the best one he has given me so far for this year. There are plenty more, but this is the best. The very best. It is actually one of the best of all time as far as jaw dropping goes.
This A list actor. 95% of the time film. Single and allegedly never married. This is the first year he used this accountant and when he was reviewing the forms he noticed that he was listed as single on the tax forms. Our actor then proceeded to tell the accountant that the actor has been married for many years. The fact that he has only seen his foreign wife once in the interim did not change the fact that he was married. Our actor apparently does send money sometimes to his wife, but apparently does so in his corporate name. The accountant got the feeling that the wife actually has no idea who she is actually married to. Our actor meanwhile loves the deduction that comes with being married. It apparently is the one thing he really enjoys about being married. He also uses it as an excuse when a woman tries to pressure him into marriage. He explains to prospective future brides that although he would love to get married to them he is unfortunately already married and the process for divorce will take a year or two. In the meantime why not just live together or be girlfriend and boyfriend. Invariably the relationship dies out before the divorce becomes final. The actor never starts the paperwork and has never been challenged by the IRS about being married. They must not read the tabloids.
- June 7, 2012
These two were in a movie together. They were actually even a couple for a bit. He used to be A list and has only ever done movies. He does not do much now. He spends a lot of his time doing nothing except watching his former co-star and flame. She is a movie actress but is not above doing television for the right part at the right time. Not her usual though. She has no idea he ex actually stalks her. She knows that he seems to show up at odd places and events halfway across the world but he always says he is working. He lives for the moments when they run into each other away from LA because that is the one time she will sometimes let her guard down and let him close to her again. back in the day he scared her. Scared her very badly. Too intense. Too controlling. Not anything like he appears in reality or even in his roles. Confrontational and would not back down. It was too much. She thinks he has change, but he hasn't. He makes sure to always be acting his best when she is around. The last few people he has dated have almost been her twin. One of them had the wrong hair color and he made her color it to match. Everyone who knows him assumes he managed to chase away her last boyfriend who almost married her. He lived to break them up and worked and work and worked at it. Our actor thinks that he can get her back despite what happened in the past. Despite the fact that when he touches her now she still looks like she is freaked out. She has told her friends and our actor that she would never take him back. He keeps trying though. Watching and following.
- Kind of hard to believe because Keanu does not like girls. He does not live with girls and he does not fuck girls.
Use a woman for the tax write off? Possibly but why would she never ask for a divorce and get part of that $300 million? Is she in a nursing home...in a coma?
- My question is why are these being revealed right now? ( The popular answer is it's Charlize he is stalking/obsessed with.) Is 47 Ronin supposed to be that big of a movie that him being alone on red carpets for promotions will be a problem? Savvy PR? I don't know. Thoughts?
- The guy was amazingly goodlooking in the 90's. Phwoaaar! Now he looks like a slobby stripclub owner.
- Considering the Amanda DeCadenet connection maybe this isn't so odd, but he's aging in a way that reminds me of John Taylor of Duran Duran.
- I'm thinking big whore...not that there is anything wrong with that.
- He's a gay man and that is exactly why he never has a girlfriend. He has boyfriends.
Geffen and Van Sant were two of his boyfriends but they were simply being used.
- r230 was revealed yesterday. r231 was revealed on 9/25/2013. The dates in the posts are when the blinds were originally posted. It just seems odd that these were revealed recently. Especially the second one. Maybe it's just me though.
- Reeves has a big movie coming out Christmas Day. No one has a clue about how it will open.
Divorce laws vary from country to country, she wouldn't automatically get half. There could also be a pre-nup and or post-nups. If he's giving her money she might just not want to fuck up a good thing.
It could also be total bullshit.
- I call bullshit.
Keanu has always had a glass closet and doesn't bother to beard.
- He even had a picture taken of him in a glass closet and his fans still didn't catch on.
He never has to date anyone, his straight male fans don't care and his female fans just think he is waiting for them. It works out.
- Calling Tom Cruise "Tammy" stopped being funny a long time ago. Please upgrade your snarking a bit. Thanks.
- r242 = Fucking insensitive piece of shit.
- r241 I agree, which is why I was questioning the two reveals recently. Is there a story about to drop? Compromising photos? I agree they are bullshit, but I am questioning the reason behind them being revealed right now. Stalking a former co-star (female) while secretly being married to another woman. I smell a rat...
- Well R245, as Perez Hilton and others have discovered, it's more lucrative to in celebs than to out them.
- Exactly, Perez does a very nice job of keeping stars in the closet and I think he's probably done very well financially.
- r246 Ah yes, that makes sense. r247 I think he does well financially too now that you mention it.
- The stupid asshole at r244 won't admit the truth. Reeves never wanted that baby, the baby that was never born. He never ever even mentioned Jennifer Syme...she was never his girlfriend. Reeves doesn't have girlfriends.
- Is Kenau doing publicity this week?
- He dated a female friend of a friend long time ago. Gave her herpes, too.
I know you won't believe me, but I'm telling you the truth.
He could still be bi or gay.
- R251, so sorry to hear abt ur friend's STD situation, did she at least get $ from him?
I think he could be bi. The only story I have of him is that I was once in a bar with him but I never even knew it, it was in the east village and my friends told me that he saw Keanu there with a girl drinking. The girl told my friend not to bother keanu. My friend only told me after Keanu and the girl left. this is at least a decade ago when Keanu used to hang out in the east village, probably trying to score drugs...who knows?
- those blind items are ridiculous.
i believe . i worked record retail in the 90's and caught the dogband he was in. free tickets radio promo stuff... and his vibe was straight, imo. a serious flirt and VERY practiced stoner thing. he did smell horrible but he was soaked thru with sweat.
fwiw, i have had several "run-ins" with that Amanda whoever by way of the strokes. only a straight man with no self-esteem would keep her company. the average homo man has better taste in hags and she's way too blinded by her own ambitions to beard.
again, just one straight women's opinion
- One thing I know for sure Amanda tried like hell to beard for Keanu, he wasn't interested. I'm pretty sure she beards for her husband.
Keanu is gay.
- You sound so certain. Has he talked to you about it. I could believe he had and was had by by men. Lotsa people try it on. I haven't followed him much,films or private life, but from what i saw he seems like every other guy in a band. Goofy,awkward looking for a night cap.and his tasteis typically frat guy. Most gay men would have gagged at the ones he was chatting up.
- I wasn't born yesterday. Straight men love women. Keanu is a handsome, wealthy man, who never has a woman. An intelligent person with wisdom, knows it is because he is a happy, gay man.
- "straight men love women"
This would explain why he was flirting with them, no?
It's weird that you sound so sure of it. Like you caught him with a man or something. He maybe bi but Reeves was definitely checking out and flirting with the ladies that night. Like you, I wasn't born yesterday and I can tell when a man is checking out/chatting up a woman. AND the type of women he was chatting up are not the type gay men hang with/beard with etc.
You seem invested in Reeves being gay and having him paired up with that stunt guy.
What's your play here?
- Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.
- now that we know he has herpes (allegedly), who gives a shit? what a waste.
- I get sick of wadding through extremely transparent bullshit. When a handsome rich man never has girlfriends, it's because he does not like women. Period.
- It isn't that he never has girlfriends, it's just that he doesn't parade them for everyone to see. there are paparazzi pictures of him, during downtime (i.e. not promoting a film), where he is w/a woman. and they aren't the beards everyone expects (ADC)
no one here (especially here) knows what goes on in his personal life so it's silly to make assumptions.
- a while ago, someone posted on DL about how s/he(don't remember if poster was male or female)met a woman in rehab and they became friends, this lady told our DLer that she(not actress but worked in industry)dated Keanu and they were totally hooked on H at the time and they would put it up their asses, I don't remember how (but it was a unique method), i'm not a druggie so I don't know how it was done.
I totally believe that poster.
- If you drugged with him you were fuckable. Isn't that always the way?
- Keanu on the Colbert show this Wednesday. That should be priceless.
- I hope it will be funny.
- Keanu is a gay man. Straight men have girlfriends, not just girl friends.
You look pathetic, r261.
- Hey, gurls! Time ta celibrate! Quick update. Beyoncé's latest release is up to almost a million of copies sold in less then 3 days. Woo-hoo! Gurl workin' it, y'alls!
- "I get sick of wadding through extremely transparent bullshit"
what is bullshit about him checking out women after the show? the most normal thing really, but maybe you're not that familiar with it. at any rate you sound pathological about this. where does such a fixation come from?
- Hey 267, go scratch your Beyonce sniffing ass. And what is this Hey Gurls shit, you down low shop girl queen?
- My fixation comes from wanting to hear the truth and I'm completely sick of the really obvious bullshit.
He's a gay man, THAT is the truth.
If he wants to stay in the closet, he can get himself a pretend girlfriend, like George or Leo. But he won't extend himself, instead, he has a person like you, r268.
- Colbert Report
- I can't download what did he say?
- He was great, charming, reserved and elegant. and he looked beautiful.
- He said "no comment" when Colbert ask if he had to sleep with the director, to get the part in MAN OF TAI CHI?
- He was wearing a huge ring on his wedding finger. Looks to be a different one from the ring that he wore on Fallon that some were saying was a prop for his new movie that he's currently shooting. Now some website is saying that he has secretly married. Hmmmmm.
- He was making a joke. He WAS the director!
- c'mon y'all, who cares? He ain't that cute no more and he's got herpes (allegedly)!
- He's not the beauty he was in his youth, but then who among us is? He looked gorgeous, was a bit awkward - as usual, and utterly charming.
He's never pinged for me but I have to agree with the other posters: Handsome, rich, straight men have romantic relationships with women and are SEEN to have romantic relationships with women.
Handsome, rich, gay men are SEEN to have romantic relationships with women, if they are closeted and bearding.
- Bump for Mrs Patrick Campbell
-  the article at the link is old. it states their ages as 40 and 39 - this is regurgitated from the MATRIX era. besides that hasn't he been riding around with that brunette from one of the recent movies.
he's still yummy and not as uptight as he has been on past interview shows.
- He's gay, stupid.
After partying with Colbert and friends, Keanu did not make it to his scheduled morning show appearances.
- By the way r277, I knew he had directed MoTC.
- Interesting R282. Wasn't he supposed to appear on the Today Show and the Kelly & Michael shows?
- 283, If you knew his "no comment" was Keanu's joke your comment was redundant. And boring.
- I haven't a clue if he's gay, but among the rumoured ones I'd put my money on him.
- Well but his deadpan delivery makes me smile.
- If he is gay (which I think he is), at least he doesn't resort to bearding unlike so many other closeted gay celebs.
- When he was young, he fucked the occasional women. 20 years later those nobodies still insist he is straight.
- The thing is, Keanu holds the record for sleeping with directors.
- R280 I can't stand that Mrs Patrick Campbell, that Mae West loving wannabe she-male. He should take off his wig and lipstick and act like a gay man instead of a campy,woefully irrelevant starlet from Old Hollywood!
- She won't say shit...so she has no purpose.
- saw the Ronin film the other day and it's everything that's wrong with Hollywood. Not that it's KR's fault. they created his character to get financing but Kai serves no purpose in the story. the director missed an opportunity by not developing the bird-monks-sword makers or more time on the Dutch Island. I've read that the director wanted to make it more of a love story- they should have fired him then!
I also think is came 5-6 yrs too late. It would have seemed more enchanting mid-2000s.
there are some beautiful scenes but mostly it's a waste.
- But I'm betting it makes $40 million over 5 days.
- Wishful thinking.
- well it's half way there, maybe....
I do wish him well. He was a more dynamic actor when he was younger. Maybe not a better one but definitely more interesting and could be clever in some things.
- He was less self conscience when he was young. He needs a strong director.
- All of Keanu's fuck buddies say things like this...
"Keanu has an aloof quality, a far-away quality. You can't quite get close to him, he is somehow unattainable. That makes him very, very attractive. Yet, he seems to display all the qualities one would want: a very sexy, erotic physical being. One sees in his work that he can sometimes be very gentle, he can sometimes be very fierce, he can sometimes be very funny, and yet, he's got something at the back of the eyes that says, 'No, I won't be committing here'. He'll always be on the bus heading off. And I think there is something tremendously attractive to men and women about that combination of the utterly desirable and the definitely unattainable."
- Kenneth Branagh
- I don't think Keanu actually said this about Idaho...
" Reeves reportedly was not comfortable with this aspect of the film as he said in an interview, "I'm not against gays or anything, but I won't have sex with guys. I would never do that on film. We did a little of it in Idaho and, believe me, it was hard work. Never again".
Keanu had worked with a few gay directors before Van Sant and had worked in Wolfboy and Bent in Toronto. He had also played Mercutio as gay.
- He just completed a revenge film, John Wick.
Probably a film where he doesn't have to kiss any girls.
- He seems happy when he with a good looking man.
- It's time he comes out.
- Michael K. Mair
"I decided it was time to write a book, this is my story so far, about my journey in this lifetime. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand in 1964 at the North Shore Hospital at 5.20am on 22nd February, this makes me a Piscean astrologically and a wood dragon by Chinese astrology and my numerology number is 8. I knew that I was gay from an early age even though it was illegal in New Zealand until 1986. I experienced a mental health issue in my late teens after using marijuana. I travelled to America in 1985, then lived in Sydney for many years where I met bisexual Keanu Reeves three times and was asked if I wanted a relationship with him. I came to the realization that I was the reincarnation of Little Buddha from the Bernardo Bertolucci movie and experienced some supernatural events along the way, I also became aware of my third eye mark on my forehead."
You can buy his E-Book at Amazon
- I see this guy about all the time. Seems nice enough but never sober. Often drinks on his own or with an employee/friend who must help him home. Don't know much about him other than the Matrix/sad Keanu. From what I've seen of him he needs an intervention. When I heard that an actor had been found dead in their apartment (PSH) my first thought was that it was Keanu Reeves. Pity.
- Yeah, well his Dad was a junky and his Mom an alcoholic, it kind of runs in the family.
- He's no kid. In 6 months, KEANU will be 50.
Time to grow up. These cretins who try to pass for 25 when they're twice that; UGH.
- He loses and he gains but he'll always have a waddle. I guess he could get it fixed.
When he was young, he was the best looking thing in Hollywood.
- When he was young, was he high all the time?
- He was young then and could get away with it. Now he is not far from drunken old man territory. What is his problem exactly?
- God, I can't believe Keanu is going to be 50! Time flies....
- Go ahead and flame me, but I thought Keanu Reeves did a surprisingly excellent acting job in "The Devil's Advocate." Far better than usual. In fairness you have to admit, his acting abilities have gradually gotten better now than in the past.
- Looking a bit nearer 50.
- What's with all the weird dimpling in his face these days?
[R305] that sounds miserable. He just doesn't know how to connect I guess.
- It's simply a very bad picture of Keanu.
I think he'll be at the Independent Spirit awards...if he's wise, he'll look his best.
- Keanu was very good in Devil's Advocate.
He usually just needs a strong director.
- The tabs are saying he is very sad about Charlize and Sean.
Rachel mcdadms is attached to his new movie passengers. Maybe she can be his new charlize.
- Yeah, maybe if she has a dick.
- I also remember Reeves having another lively performance in "The Gift," although I only saw part of it and don't remember it that well.
- He appears married to booze. The Matrix money has not served him well.
- He was always married to drugs and booze.
- I wouldn't know that. Never been I fan.
- a fan
- He's heartbroken over charlese
- Why? Did she break her pelvis while humping Sean Penn?
- He was so fucking beautiful when young. Keanu's wall calendar from around 1990 was the only male calendar that I've ever bought. I think I still have it somewhere.
- Looks like the Passenger movie is kap
- R327 His career is a complete wreck. He should try doing a comedy - his comedies were actually pretty funny.
- I think he's been taking bad advice or he simply makes bad decisions.
- It looks like Focus may pick up Passengers. But first Reese, then Rachel out. Who will be his next leading lady choice?
It's being directed by the Game of Thrones dude. That at least one plus.
- Ummm, shouldn't the director do the choosing?
- Kenau is producing it.
- I haven't read through this whole thread yet, please forgive me if this has already been mentioned: CDAN had a crazy blind item about Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron. Basically, Keanu's never gotten over Charlize and he's been stalking her for years.
Anyway, here it is if you want to read it, it's pretty crazy. Yeah, it's probably not true, but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
- [quote] it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.
Considering Theron is not A MAN, yeah, it is.
- [quote]I see this guy about all the time. Seems nice enough but never sober. Often drinks on his own or with an employee/friend who must help him home. Don't know much about him other than the Matrix/sad Keanu. From what I've seen of him he needs an intervention. When I heard that an actor had been found dead in their apartment (PSH) my first thought was that it was Keanu Reeves. Pity.
He's got to be an alcoholic.
I saw him in a drunken stupor in Toronto, in the late 1990s. He couldn't even get out of the chair he was in and stand up. He kept passing in and out of consciousness while sitting. He had a friend with him who was sober and was watching over him. The friend gave me stink eye when I realized who I was staring at.
But despite being completely fucked up, Keanu was still incredibly beautiful. Photos and film do not do him justice. In real life, he's doubly gorgeous.
- Didn't the Game of Thrones guy direct Thor 2?
I'd love to see someone "out of the box" play opposite. It would a great opportunity for a newbie. If it's Charlize or Rachel again I refuse to watch it. He was cute with Vera Farmiga but you could tell she was carrying him in several scenes.
Re the drunk stuff: I hate to hear it. both of his parents have/had addiction problems. It explains why he looks so bloated/swollen in recent pics. I don't get the weird dimples in his face these days tho.
- Charlize and Keanu like Sonnja Henny and Liberaci.
- If you see him out and about don't try and buy him a drink. Seems to piss him off.
- R338 Did you try it once? What happened?
- I think he likes to do the pick up, unless he's already drunk.
- Oh ardith. Stop trying to make Keanu happen.
- Who the fuck is Ardith?
- The poster who is talking to herself through the majority of this thread, using different proxy ips to fly under the radar of trolldar. Anytime you read davidgeffen/gus van sant/pink/sandy gallin/velvet mafia/casting couch/pinocchio paintings/keanu was at the viper club the night river died/his ugly beard, etc, etc ad infinitum, ardith is behind it.
- Me. I'm ardith. I was a longtime fan of Reeves and at first I assumed he was straight, then I read my first blind item about Keanu and David Geffen in the 1992 Jan/Feb issue of Movieline Magazine. I thought, oh, he's gay. And then I was impressed, because his boyfriend was really rich.
In 1994 and 1995 after SPEED, there were all those denials but after I took a look at the A List directors he had worked with I started to question...?
Many years later I realized all of Keanu's connections to Sandy Gallin and Geffen...even Katzenberg.
So I come here to fish. I was rather naïve in late 1991, I thought maybe Keanu was the first guy to use the casting couch.
- And by the way...I don't even know my IP and I don't know shit about proxys. All you have to do is trolldar and you'll see how much I post.
- Hey! He's making a film with Eli Roth!
Could it get any better then that?
- Maybe Eli can convince him to get nekkid.
- I don't think Roth will have to beg him.
- No one cares
- I wonder if Roth will go to Peaches' funeral? She bearded for him.
- Did Roth date fat Peaches or Ana peaches?
- I never saw Peaches fat.
- Working with Eli Roth? Fucking nervous breakdown.
- Why wouldn't Roth go to Peaches funeral?
- Go discuss Peaches in the Peaches is dead thread.
- I wonder if Peaches' death will affect the shooting schedule for Knock Knock. Keanu just arrived there for pre-production & they only have a month to shoot. Poor Keke just stays losing!
- Should put this month to better use in rehab. All his peers must be pissing themseleves laughing.
- I don't think Keanu has never spent more then one night in rehab.
Here are the real Pinocchio and Lampwick.
- He needs to do one of those detox programs where they put you in a twilight state and detox your body while you are unconscious, it is safer than straight cold turkey heroin withdrawal. Then he should stay in rehab for 90 days and be followed by several sober coaches for the rest of his life.
- I'm wondering if Keanu has been abandoned by his keepers and now he only has the users around him. Will they rob him?
- His career does seem to be going backwards. Never thought I'd see him make a gory slasher film, which is only kind of film Roth makes.
- Is stoff still his manager?
I would rather see him do tv than the sounds of this film.
- Asking for donations, because of fire in Chile.
- He could do HBO and Showtimes.
- he should just pack it in, he can't act for shit. When he was young and good looking, nobody cared about his acting, even when he ruined films he was in. Some people become better actors as they learn and grow in this field but he hasn't and now he's old. Who the fuck would pay to see him stink up a film?
He's made his money anyways...
- r366, he can act, he has done a great job in some films, he had a couple of misfires out of the gate and people still hold that against him.
- R367 = KR's PR
In what universe can Keanu Reeves "act"? LOLOLOLOL!!!
- Wow. Still so damn handsome in R364's link. I hate Eli Roth though. Wish he wasn't working with him.
- I agree with [R369]. and he has been good in some things. Like Tilda Swinton said,I can't imagine anyone else in several of his roles.
- R364 Damn Eli Roth got fat; look at those titties. He used to be buff AF.
- He made Point Break the perfect action film that it is...same with Speed.
The Matrix is iconic, because of Keanu.
Keanu is a movie star and he's made millions because he's worth watching.
- Keanu has so many fucking problems. It's a pity to see him working with torture porn Roth. He needs to retire.
- How much have those three donated I wonder?
- What problems?
- I can't believe he's making a crap horror film. WTF? He doesn't seem to give a shit what he makes now, as long as he is working. It seems like he has no life except to work and drink and do drugs. No family, isn't public with any relationships so probably gay hookups. What kind of life is that? Is all of the empty praise that is heaped upon him by strangers enough?
- Is Keanu really a drug addict? And what about his sexuality, I've heard he's gay.. is that true? I'd love to hear more gossip!
- Eli is so hot, I still remember him posting that pic of Kleenex on Twitter he had just wanked upon. Just the thought of it now almost gets me hard.
Eli said about the film: “I had a window before I promote Green Inferno, and I wanted to make a movie like Roman Polanski or Paul Verhoeven made when they were young, a classic psychosexual thriller that’s not a horror movie, but would have everyone on the edge of their seats. Getting Keanu is amazing, he’s a fine actor who is perfect for this. I feel I can have this movie ready for Toronto if I need to, and he’s catching a plane tomorrow and we’ll be fitting him for wardrobe right away.”
We'll see what comes out of this. I think Keanu is so loaded that nowadays he just does what he finds interesting.
- [quote]He's made his money anyways...
...but has he kept any of it?
- Keanu is rather thrifty.
- Well he certainly doesn't spend his money on clothes or shoes. He's not into flash things like mansions or cars--except for motorcycles. He seems to have been able to save his money pretty well.
- I dont know of any other movie star who would give a chunk of his millions to the special effects team on one of his films ( the matrix sequels)
- I agree. He is a terrific guy.
- You know him, r383?
Does he still speak to Paul Aaron.
- 383, I haven't heard him mention him. But I'll ask.
- I feel sure that Aaron introduced him to important people, so I wondered.
- Is Keanu gay though?
- Keanu is not a talker. He is charming, very bright, but carries around a lot of pain. He does think the obsession with him is ridiculous. He's similar to JFK, jr in that he still doesn't get his affect on people.
- Keanu is 49, handsome, rich and NEVER has a girlfriend. Figure it out.
When he was young, he was the best looking thing in Hollywood.
- Why not just come out at this point? It's not like he has a hit career anymore.
- Movie stars never come out. Look at Cruise and Travolta.
- Everything about this guy screams gay. Apart from the clothes.
- Really ? R388
Fangurl fraua alert.
- Shuddup, R393. Let's hear what R388 has to say.
[quote]Well he certainly doesn't spend his money on clothes or shoes. He's not into flash things like mansions or cars--except for motorcycles. He seems to have been able to save his money pretty well.
He is a Virgo, so, probably, spends money on the things that he really likes, and doesn't care if others know the value (he is an art collector, right?). You can tell his clothes are expensive, though understated (Virgo, again). His clunky boots are not cheap, you can tell. He dresses for himself, not for others.
I am sure he is very loyal to his friends of which he may not have many (picky Virgo), and I am sure he takes care of his family (his parents, if they're alive, and his sister).
That said, as an actor, he needs the right part and a director who can get something out of him.
- Thanks, 394. I'm pretty sure he's bisexual. I know men and women he has been with. He is very go-with-the flow. He is very good to his friends. A very good guy who loves to laugh but pretty quiet for the most part.
- Where does he pick the men up r395? Does he cruise Sunset Boulevard?
- He dates Tiger and the super rich.
- Alright. Why is he hooked on elder guy bottoms, with deep pockets, if he's loaded?
- Oh boo hoo Keanu's pain. Please, pr shills, take another tactic. No one wants to hear how a billionaire is so fucking sad.
- He's not sad. The baby he never wanted was born dead and the woman who was never actually his girlfriend, died in a one car, accident. Maybe Keanu's just lucky?
- Van Sant and Geffen are neither one bottoms.
- Everything worked out famously for Keanu. Is he just lucky?
- "It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart" Charlemagne to his son Pippin, who is another closet case.
- I wish he would just go ahead and make Matrix 4. The W's need a hit. Fish, Weaving , and CAM would probably be up for it. He could produce it and get it made. Or a second alternative , would be get with Winter and finally make Bill&Ted 20 years later. I'd go see it.
Anything but this horror flick.
- I can't think of any situation where a new Bill & Ted wouldn't be horrible. It sounds like a terrible idea to me.
OTOH a new Matrix film sounds fabulous. He's still in great shape. I think it would be a HUGE hit.
- I don't think the Roth film is horror.
- Pictured in Chile.
- He looks AHMAZING! Lay off Ted.. to us elder gays he is a icon. No one was more beautiful on screen. Keanu was the Hedy Lamaar of my generation. Compared to the Biebers of today he's a gentleman and a scholar.
- His hair looks like rats tails. I pray it's only a wig.
- Why do 50 year old men think long hair looks good on them?
- He copies Tiger's hair, maybe?
- Because it does look good.
I get so sick up the shaved head look.
- Curtained basin haircuts do not look good on middle-aged men.
- He still has nice thick hair at 50. He can wear it however he wants.
- Um...or as Keanu would say it, "hair drether".
- He is aging very well, straight guys normally do.
- Really? r416 Where's his gf?
- He's married, r417.
- He really did marry Geffen!
I knew it.
Explains the directors.
- Pictured in Chile? I always thought more he'd be pictured working at Chi Chis. Do those even still exist anywhere?
- Glad to hear that he's gotten hitched. Now maybe people will leave the poor guy alone.
- Will he play Ted's Grandpa?
Enough of the IMMORTAL bullshit
- He looks pretty bad with extra weight:
- The link's fucked.
Fat Keanu if you please.
- Works for me, R424. Can you try again?
- works for me, R424
- Don't we all, r423?
- Holy shit.
- He had such a unique look. Too bad he lacked the talent to match his beauty.So beautiful yet so boring and uninteresting. He had potential to become a great movie star and icon but never had the acting chops or personality to sustain peoples attention.
http://files.myopera.com/celebfan2/blog/Actor Keanu Reeves photographed in the early 1990's.jpg
- is that a wig?
DL wig troll
- Gettin' real tired of seein' Father Time beatin' up fellas with the ugly stick of time when I used to beat off to 'em as a boy.
- Looks like a man that sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.
- 431, learn to spell and punctuate. You're tired of people aging? There is an alternative but it's far worse than a few pounds, some gray hairs and a wrinkle or two. Bet nobody gets tired of beating off to you because they NEVER have!
- Learn to quote r433
- 434, You are not manly. No, not a manly man at all!
- He is the owner of a juicy pair of jowls.
- He looks great.
- There was never anything boring about Keanu. Nothing. From his beginning in Lebanon, with his showgirl mother and drug dealing father to being baby sat by Alice Cooper and playing chess with Lou Reed. Keanu has been rubbing shoulders (and dicks) with the rich, famous and talented. He's been making films all over the world, his life has been a thrill ride. Exactly what's boring about $300 million in the bank?
- I agree, totally not boring. If you think he is boring then you don't know a thing about him.
- [quote]He had potential to become a great movie star and icon but never had the acting chops or personality to sustain peoples attention.
But he did become a great movie star and an icon. He's definately not the greatest character actor but he does have this rare feature for a star of his calibre of being tabula rasa. People don't really know anything about his personal life and what he's like, and it has worked in his favor for all his career. He seems empty headed but yet there's still something there to pick your interest. The biggest part of his success has been his looks, true, but not all.
- Apparently the engagement rumor was false.
- Why is he never on any rich lists?
- If you were extremely wealthy, would you want to advertise?
- I think he looks great with his "Ted/ that Todd" haircut.
Read through some of the links r441 posted. One had him having a dog named Spinee.
- Someone high up must watch his back.
- [R445] why do you say that? A second rate horror flick this far into your career does not suggest that your charmed or "looked after". If anything it suggests punishment for leaving the fold, imo.
I still wish him well.
- His career mistake is extremely obvious. He is beautiful, sexy, funny, with a hint of sadness behind his smile. See Monroe, Marilyn or Dean, James. Keanu has the same magic but his handlers are not positioning him properly.
- So R447 where would you suggest that he goes career wise?
- Dean and Monroe died young. One of the reasons they will always be icons.
- He was handled with great care but it looks like he is now being shunned by mainstream Hollywood. He fired Stoff...close friend of the rich and powerful.
- He was lucky to make it this far with help from Geffen. The guy can't act and has zero charisma.
- R451: Since when does Keanu have "zero charisma"?? Are you kidding? You can argue his talent but if there's anything he has, it's presence.
Despite what people say about Keanu, I love watching his films. He definitely draws in the viewer.
- He's full of charisma. Looks and charisma made him a star. R451 is a black hole.
I fell in love with him in Little Buddha.Incredibly beautiful. Love him, have always loved him.
- 447 here. The fact that Keanu became an icon while still alive is a testimony to his charisma. He should do comedy that is edgy, sweet and romantic. He can be the hero, but he doesn't have to drive a bus or shoot a gun to do it. Also, he should avoid using words like dude, awesome, and similar phrases. He is very smart and has an extensive knowledge of Shakespeare and the classics. He was great as the doctor in Something's Gotta' Give. He was charming and funny in Parenthood. He should also do smaller, independent and foreign films that show his range but are not too bizarre.
- Would like to hear more from the poster whose male friend had to sign a confidentiality agreement to "date" Reeves.
- You won't hear anything. I think Rob Mailhouse was a longtime lover and then Tiger.
Of course if you talk to fans, Rob is a real ladies man.
- Robert Mailhouse never married, never had children and always pictured with male friends. Another "ladies man"
- Keanu doesn't even need to beard...Keanu threw that huge, well publicized funeral for Jennifer Syme and he's bearded for life. In reality, he has never even once mentioned Syme's name in ANY interview.
- Keanu doesn’t beard because it’s too traumatic for him. His people gave up with that.
- He could just come out. He's very wealthy and he hasn't been in a hit in years...Kevin Huvane was his agent but Huvane hasn't been doing a thing for him.
- R461 Is Kevin even his agent anymore? In any case, it seems like Meryl and Sandy B. are Kevin's priorities these days.
- I guess Huvane pushed Keanu off a cliff but I don't know why.
- Who are the people that even know who huvane is on here? Must be in the business because no fraus would ever have that information.
- So who's the girlfriend? Evidently there are pics of the two of them horseback riding. Someone on Twitter said that they're cute together.
I've come to the conclusion that Keanu has a lot of friends in high places. It's the only way to explain how absolutely no information about his private life has been leaked for all of these years. He's practically paranoid about people knowing ANYTHING about him. I recently saw an interview where he was asked of he has a tv & he even danced around that lol.
- r451 you got half of it right... he can't act and has been fueled by charisma this whole time.
- He's pissed off someone too high up this time. I think there's a move to out him again.
- He could act when he was younger and he can still turn in a good performance.
Gus said someone had decimated his self confidence...that's a killer for an actor.
- I can recall reading a post here by a guy who said he was an escort who had sex with Keanu and another male celebrity whose name I forgot (maybe George Hamilton or Richard Chamberlin)?
Yes, I know the entire story could have been made-up, but he talked so much about how insecure Keanu and the other guy was, and how Keanu was essentially a needy bottom (my term, not his).
- It probably stems from his childhood. Two parents who ignored him and one of his mother's discarded boyfriends, who kept him in Hollywood for summer vacations.
- Interesting r469
- Did R469 mean the escort had them both at the same time?
- Who cares? Really? He's over the hill and more importantly, he had herpes! Allegedly of course!
- Did you catch the herpes r473?
- He gave herpes to a friend's friend (a woman).
- I think he's interesting. I want the whole story.
- Also waiting for the full herpes story.
- Half the country has herpes.
- Not me r478
- From the Thanksgiving Holiday gossip thread:
Keanu Reeves - Strange but Straight. He loves the gay rumors and loves to toy with the gays but he is heterosexually oriented.
Must be a frau
- The man is gay, only a fool would think otherwise.
- Are all Reeves fans fatty bums?
- Do we like fatties? Better then pinners.
- I'd like to hear from the Aussie guy who was offered a contract to date Reeves but then decided that he(aussie guy) was the buddah instead. Bet that got awkward... teehee
FWIW Reeves seems bi to me. He's so rudderless emotionally he'd roll with whoever caught his eye or fancy. I don't get why some are so invested in him being one way or the other. I don't think actors et al should be held up as spokesperson for anything. Live and let live
- I love Keanu, always have. And I'm a practising lesbian, but maybe based on what R484 said I might be bisexual, who cares. Anyway. Keanu will be in Pariggi this June and I'll be there. You don't have to be jealous.
- Maybe he is bi but he never mentions any woman...the only women he's seen with are friends or family.
I finally had to admit, he must be gay.
Bi actors can talk about girlfriends...gay actors avoid talking about all relationships.
- The aussie guy has written a book. He got ripped a new one at imdb.
- But buying the book...it's about his conversion to Buddhism.
- He was with Amanda de Cadanet for awhile. I remember that his sister said she didn't like her and was glad when they broke up. Here she is holding hands with Keanu's mum:
- Keanu said kissing Amanda would be like kissing his sister. She wanted to beard for him but he's not into bearding. She now beards for one of The Strokes.
Afton Smith also wanted to beard for Keanu but ended up with Brendan Frazier.
- R490, seriously? She's bearding for that guy she's with in the Strokes? I like this band.
- I think he and a band mate are gay but I don't know.
- Amanda is a hanger on, she would do anything to be close to celebrity.
- That's right r488 The book's not about fucking Keanu.
I'm not surprised that Keanu's mother and Amanda got on so well. I don't think she's bearding The Strokes guy.
- Amanda's marriage is not bearding. Valensi was starry-eyed in love with her. I'm sure the shiny has worn off but it's not a beard thing.
R491, the Strokes are cool guys, good guys you should try to see them next time on tour. That's how I met them(work related) and that Amanda woman.
I sucks the book isn't about fucking KR.I was hoping for details of the agreement, the where, when, how frequently, etc. You know Jackie had to shag Onassis at least once a week in the summer.....
- Onassis could get it up? Let's be honest, Jackie was a whore. It was wise...
- This is the woman who sued him for child support and NOW, she shows no sign of insanity...go figure.
- This was a comment I read...and I wonder
what the industry thinks about the direction of Keanu's career?
Eli Roth's Knock Knock
"A mediocre misogynistic adult film completely not different from all the crap made by men who ignore everything about life and women.
This will be another useless piece of shit that pollute the world. But Keanu Reeves will call it "Art" and will do it because self-destruction is his way of life.
His agents must not care any more about him if they let him do this film."
- I don't think he has agencies anymore. It seems like he should have better options.
- Cute butt picture.
- Nice bush too.
- I just wonder, who is his boyfriend.
I think Tiger went back to China but I really don't know.
He has to be fucking someone, so who?
- He's taking Daniel Craig's place in, The Whole Truth. Hopefully it will be a good film.
- The whole truth sounds like a decent film. Good for him
His eyes were very tiny at the sandy b celebration.
- Did he ever Winona Ryder?
- They had a brother and sister thing, according to Richard E. Grant.
Keanu is not into girls and anyone on Datalounge should be smart enough to know that.
- Apparently when she was arrested at Saks, they went through her rolodex and got Keanu's phone number.
- Keanu looks great in recent pictures.
He's going to do a tv show. I'm so excited. I may cry.
- He looks like crap...I just saw his birthday pictures.
- What bday pics? Linkie please.
- Oh Keanu
- Wow, I was fantasizing about running into him on his 50th birthday, September 2 - which was also my 50th birthday.
Instead that night at dinner I saw Reba McEntire at a nearby table, lol.
- He looks hot.
- R515 Say what you want about Keanu, but he is SO cool and so Un-Hollywood. Unlike other celebs who would throw a huge party for themselves for their 50th birthday and be dressed to the nines, Keanu treats it like any other day and celebrates simply with a cupcake.
- Wouldn't it be fun if in all these sad Keanu pics where he's sitting around the city looking glum he's just on the cruise.
- [quote]Unlike other celebs who would throw a huge party for themselves
Are you talking about me?
- link @ 515 is 3-4 yrs old. his hair has been short for a couple of months now. I'm pretty sure he was in l.a. for his b-day. he always keep lo-pro.
- Thanks R520, you are right. Based on r512's comment I excitedly googled "Keanu 50th Birthday pics" and that is what I found.
So r512, what birthday pics did you see? Please provide the link!
- I doubt if I can find the pics to link but they are shitty anyway because the man has the ugliest beard in 20 states but he delights in growing it out. He's pretty much an asshole.
- I can't find the link but I do wish someone would post at The Telegraph that Keanu's supposed step father was very good friends with David Geffen and Sandy Gallin. It bothers me when people say Keanu had no Hollywood connections, when he had many. Some people believe Keanu made his millions because of his acting ability and I think that's partially true but he had a lot of help getting started.
- R523, does anyone really believe Keanu's acting abilities got him to the top? I've always understood that it's commonly accepted fact that it was his looks that mostly got him there. And that certain vacuousness which somehow works in his favor.
I've always loved the guy but I've never really seen him as a versatile actor.
- R15 link is from last year.
Justjared website has recent pics from August. He does not have the hideous beard and is wearing short "lawyer" hair most likely for his new movie.
- But he's not working now, so the hideous beard is back.
- What's the word on the tv show with Roland Emmerach? Does that mean he's back in with them? I guess his season in purgatory is over. Or maybe it's just beginning.
What else is there to say? And what difference does it make after 30yrs? He made millions because he had great box office on Speed, the Matrix films and Constantine.
No harm, no foul.
- The new trailer for "John Wick" is out! Keanu looks fabulous.
I'm so excited. I may cry.
- The Keanu threads never go anywhere or tell anything interesting. I wish someone had some NEW gossip on him.
- He's just boring,deal with it.
- Keanu was in the news today.
Will they release the call?
- Do you think he was scared?
- I'm sure he didn't call the police on the intruder. He probably just called his publicist and his fixer and they carted the woman off to the psych ward.
- Back to Geffen...
I don't think Keanu was the one who first wanted to lie about it then knowing each other.
I think Geffen did. I believe Geffen got so upset about people actually knowing of their connection and that connection possibly keeping Keanu from being the big star that he absolutely had the potential to be...Geffen went off half-cocked and decided to say they had never even met each other.
There are so many parties are in LA. Private parties. Keanu loves music and he was always in the clubs. Geffen's people were in the clubs looking for new acts. Geffen knew every thing about show business and the music business, he knew everyone and everyone knew him. At least they knew his reputation. Perhaps you don't realize Keanu's sexual appeal? Keanu would in no way passed under Geffen's radar. Keanu has always had some of the best agents in Hollywood. Keanu has had power for a long time...even before he was a household name. As far as I know Geffen, Aaron and Gallin have known each other for years. They were all very interested in making money on Broadway, I'm saying they were family friends. You can see it in the fact that Dolly Parton hired Patricia (Keanu's Mom) to design for her. Isn't it really obvious?
I know what Geffen's type is because I've read books about him and his friends. Keanu would have auditioned for M Butterfly and for Interview With a Vampire. And yes, Geffen very definitely is a hands on producer. He even had a his own trailer on the set of Interview...which he did end up abandoning but never the less, he is always there for casting decisions. Producers actually do know what's going on, on the set.
Josh is Keanu's good friend, Josh Richman. When you think that Keanu went out of his way to meet Kurt and Courtney...do you think when Geffen Records had parties for them, Keanu wasn't invited?
Geffen and his rich powerful friends are not the type to set back and just let things be...if they want to meet someone you can be damn sure they WILL meet them. And if Geffen hadn't met Keanu when he was younger...you need to realize that Geffen would have been sending him invitations and Keanu would have been accepting.
- [quote]Keanu would have auditioned for M Butterfly
for what role?
r535 sounds batty.
- For the lead, dummy.
- R534, Are you one of the people who were caught trespassing?
Keanu most likely just showed up at a Nirvana show and wanted to introduce himself. Geffen was not very involved with his label after Joni and Cher went cold, he fucked off into movie making. And he wouldn't have called ahead to K & C on behalf of Keanu.... you're trying too hard.
- Keanu was in the news again this week. Have they released either call yet?
btw his new movie is getting rave reviews on rotten tomatoes. He may have a hit!
I'm so happy. I may cry.
- Yeah, a hit would be nice.
- When will Keanu start doing PR for e movie. I predict a 45 mill weekend box office.
- I'm not that optimistic...I would guess closer to $28 million.
- Let's make it in the middle 35 mill
- For all you NYC Keanu fans, he's appearing at the Soho Apple store on Monday talking about his upcoming movie, John Wick. It's free, but you have to make a reservation on the website. I'll be there.
- R543 you must give us all the scoop.
- [quote]For all you NYC Keanu fans, he's appearing at the Soho Apple store on Monday talking about his upcoming movie, John Wick. It's free, but you have to make a reservation on the website. I'll be there.
Does he ever come to Chicago?
- Actually I find that I'm often too optimistic, so I'm coming down to $20 million dollar opening.
- [quote]It bothers me when people say Keanu had no Hollywood connections, when he had many.
Reeves had plenty of Hollywood connections before leaving Toronto for LA. His mom had a bunch, too, and lots in the music industry as well.
- He's doing another Reddit AMA on October 13, 2014.
- Oh, thanks R548! His first AMA was really good; he fully participated and answered questions thoughtfully.
- Oh thanks R547...most of his fans are just like Claymates...they don't have a clue and when you say "Hollywood connections" they have no idea what you are talking about. You could say, they're stupid.
- How does reddit work does he type the answers or does he have a scribe?
- Check out Keanu's reddit transcript.
Very cute and love his descriptions of his favorite meals.
- Does he come off as gay in his reddit Q&A?
- He comes off as a very nice, polite person.
- He does really ping, he's just gay.
- Will someone be nice enough to make a new Keanu thread?
How about him playing Dr. Strange?
- We don't need a new thread yet.
Keanu said he wasn't getting Studio offers and that it sucks. I'm glad he can be honest about that fact but I have often wondered why the studios stopped offering him work, was it because he dropped his longterm manager, Stoff? Maybe Huvane isn't happen that Keanu associated himself with Stephen Hamel?
- I wonder if Wick will hit $20 million this weekend? The reviews are good, so what would keep people away?
- Unfortunately, John Wick only made $15 million over the weekend.
- An actor usually stops getting offered the best roles because...
Past films have not done well at boxoffice,
Too old for the types of films they used to star in,
Being difficult to work with,
Wants too much money,
They've lost their appeal with fans
- Which is it with Keanu?
- His gift is comedy. he needs to do more comedy.
- I think this is Keanu's daughter but he only thinks of her as his God Daughter.
I'm guessing, because she looks like him. She reminds me of his father.
- I forgot my link.
- He would have to have someone write the script and then give him the part...even if it's funny, Keanu might not recognize it.
- Boyfriend is looking good!
- Wonder who was giving him a little chubby?
I think Keanu has made very good use of Hollywood fixers.
- I don't think most will understand this but in my opinion, Geffen and Keanu really were involved.
David Geffen and Sandy Gallin were best friends, they talked every day and sometimes several times a day. Both are gay men. Both were extremely powerful men in Hollywood. Sandy Gallin owns a company with Dolly Parton and was her manager and Michael Jackson's manager. Paul Aaron(Keanu's stepfather) made an award winning TV film with Sandy Gallin. Keanu's mother designed for Dolly Parton. I have reason to believe they are longtime friends. David Geffen convinced his friend Ted Field, to get into show business and he ended up producing Bill and Ted. One of Gallen's good friends also produced one of Keanu's films. Geffen managed Guns & Roses and Josh Richmon (good friend of Keanu's) worked for Guns & Roses. These are very close connections, especially when you realize Geffen was always a very hands on manager. David was the first person Yoko called after John Lennon was shot. Geffen Produced two films in the early '90s and I am very sure Keanu auditioned for both of those films. When you realize that Keanu is indeed Geffen's type...you would know that David would INSIST on meeting Keanu, especially after Idaho(although I believe he has known Keanu since Keanu was a teen). Van Sant and River both knew Geffen, why wouldn't Keanu? Do you think Keanu would have resisted meeting one of the most important men in Hollywood? Think about it. You also have Keanu's Mom's connection to Gallin. She very obviously knew Gallin and more than likely knew Geffen through Gallin. You can't wipe all the connections away, as if they are of no importance? Sorry but that's just being naïve about Hollywood. People go into show business and survive because they want to be successful. They use their contacts and Keanu had many contacts. In my opinion, Keanu used his best assets, to get ahead. Unfortunately older Keanu is not as desirable as young Keanu.
- R567 he looks ready for Speed3. He does clean up well.
- He's been working quite a bit, hope one of his films hits the bullseye.
- I think he is finally out of Passengers. I didn't think he would ever get to make that film. One more Sci-Fi, who needs it?
- He was exceptionally cute.