Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis
History's best courtesan evah?
- No, after Onassis was married to her he stated, "My God, this woman is a bore...all she does is shop".
So stone-faced and her voice was ridiculous.
I would still take her any day over Ann Romney.
- I believe that title belongs to me dear old mum.
- Winnie, your mum wasn't a courtesan, she was an heiress.
- But Winnie, your daughter-in-law.... (see R1)
- Jackie O, the ultimate golddigger disguised as refinement.
- Great documentary on Pamela Churchill
- R4 and R5, Pamela's son is named WInston Churchill (The Third).
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...