Is it ok to wear a bright yellow dress shirt?
It was a gift but it is very bumblebee.
- Sure. Why not?
- Wear it anytime high visibility is desirable: night bike rides, a predawn row etc..
- Black slacks are a MUST.
- It depends on the situation ...are you a bumblebee?
- Only if you're a Spring.
- Yum, yum bum...ble bee, bumblebee tuna, the bumble-est of the bees.
Yum, yum, bum...ble bum, bumblebee tuna, the huble-est if you please...
- N. O.
- Not if you have pale skin like mine.
If you're going to break the rules of fashion, it needs to look good on you.
- Could look nice on an Indian or black guy. What is your coloring?
- How would it look on Brad Pitt?
- Not even on Easter.
- Wear it where?
- Yes why the hell not most men don't wear color.
- ... for a reason, r13.
- What are you? A traffic cone?
- Maybe when you are picking up trash along the highway with the community service gang.
- It depends on your coloring. It can easily make a light brown or blond person look washed out. Then I'd save it for summer.
- If you have jaundice, a bright yellow dress shirt may make a yellow complexion appear less so.
- Make sure you pair with a dark neutral, like maroon or navy - never black.
- Yes, if you work at Olive Garden.
- It's never okay to wear a bright yellow anything.
- I say go all OTT and pair it with a plaid Madras jacket and aqua pants.
Scarf and broad brimmed fedora, YES!
- You know...the person who gave it to me works at the Olive Garden....do they where yellow shirts? Is this just a uniform he picked up at the last minute!!!???/
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...