All Threads by Date
Macauley Culkin starts an art collective
In his apartment.
- I started a record company, a theatre company, and a film company from my apartment, oh, and a band. I'm still waiting for them to take off.
- AKA drug den.
- Those paintings are terrible.
- bad, very bad
- The way he is hiding his forearms in the link OP posted makes me think he is still on heroin.
Shame, really. It seemed like he had his act together there for a while.
- Thom Bierdz finally found a gallery for his work.
- Not my taste of art, but I do appreciate the cameo of He-Man, Battle Cat, and Orko in the Cast of Seinfeld picture.
- "Hellraiser Disco Luau"
- "Jean Benet Basquiat"
- Shitty paintings.
- It's a very interesting story and the paintings are very promising. I like them. All the best to you Mr. Culkin.
- Who would've thunk that Kieran Culkin would be the real actor in that family?
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...