Is he set for a comeback? As a character actor, maybe?
- I think he works when he wants to. He was never that into acting and admits he lucked into it and, like Robert Mitchum, doesn't take it too seriously.
- Legend status, after he initiated the Rebekkkah Brooks/Murdoch takedown. Major respect to this man.
Put him in the Thin Man, not Depp.
- I hope not. I can't stand him.
- He's one of those actors who gets lots of shit here on DL but, like Aniston, he seems fairly harmless.
I liked his comments about childrearing and overly coddled, entitled brats.
- He's thanking whatever demons he prays to for the phone-tapping scandal.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...