- Happy Haynes
- Sexy-pouty Colton:
- This HAS to be the gay brother.
- Animated GIF of Colton Haynes in the shower, from Teen Wolf:
- Colton Haynes really is DL catnip, isn't he. Young, good looking, may or may not be gay. What am I missing?
- [quote] may or may not be gay
May not be?!
Actually Colton is not typical DL fodder. There's little debate about his sexuality (it's mostly accepted). He's more twink than twunk...
- Colton should do a guest appearance on Teen Wolf now that he has left the show dressed in a Norma Desmond turban and sing "As If We Never Said Goodbye"
as performed on Broadway by Glenn Close
- Production on Teen Wolf's next season is underway, while Colton is still unemployed...
Hope he gets a job, it's no fun if he doesn't have some pr to do.
And like R6 said there is no real secret about Colton's sexuality which is what makes his closet antics entertaining.
- Yippy a new thread!
- Colton trying to slip his tongue into another guy's mouth...
- Sad eyes...
(I hate that he left Teen Wolf... )
http://www.nowhavefun.com/celebritypictures/d/44002-1/10 Colton Haynes picture.jpg
- Loving all the pics. Colton has the best pouty lips evah! I like his natural hair color better, I'm assuming it's dark brown or black.
- He's been REALLY active on twitter today
- Who would suck a fart out of his ass?
- R13 He's probably happy he's home where he can be himself and not Hollywood Colton.
- Colton's black Friday tweets & pics are hilarious. Blow job lips in da house, haaaay!
- LOL R3, thats actually his straight brother, who is married and recently had a baby. The gay brother is taller and more buff.
- I still want to know the REAL story behind his departure from Teen Wolf, dammit.
- So do I, R18.
And, what's story about the gay brother, is he on the outs with the fam? There doesn't appear to be very much interaction between them. I only noticed Colt reference him once in an AE interview, and yet, he's always giving shouts out to his sis, the other brother and random fam members.
- Why would a sexy heterosexual sexgod like Colton want anything to do with a homosexual, brother or no? It would cramp his style.
- There is no gay 'brother.' HE is the gay brother. It was a peculiar thing to say, but it seemed he wanted to appear 'accepting' without coming out. It was utter rubbish. He was openly gay at one point. It's a shame that he went back in the closet for money.
- But as we can tell from all the Colton worship on this very site, r21, no one gives a shit.
- R22, we care... we're just not completely black-and-white-thinking unfeeling assholes about it like you.
- Doesn't Colton's gay brother date Vin Diesel's gay twin brother?
- Colton tweeted furing his black friday bonanza that THE find of the season was the 700 thread sheet set for 19.99 at Wal-Mart.
I would love to help Colton christian those sheets!
- R23...please spare us. You just think with your dick. If he looked like a young Ned Beatty you wouldn't be so defending of him...somehow your thinking, I suspect, would become "black and white."
- [quote] to help Colton christian those sheets!
Oh dear! The world is christen.
- "Colton tweeted furing his black friday bonanza that THE find of the season was the 700 thread sheet set for 19.99 at Wal-Mart."
...and people still need proof he's a 'mo?
- I wonder what he'll do when the cast is back shooting Teen Wolf. I hope he filled out a job application while at Walmart.
- haters gonna hate
- R26 And, yet your dick lead you to this thread about Colton.
- r27 Is that a malapropism and a double entendre?
- I wonder if Colton's career remains this static might he possibly come out just for increased publicity (a la Bomer).
- Interesting thought, R34 since Matt has landed major movie roles since coming out and I had no idea who he was before he did.
- R32, I never said he wasn't hot, asshole. But I'm not going to justify this loser's behavior because he's jerk-off material. Big difference from creeps like you.
He's not only a closet case, he's a pathetic one. He thinks dressing up in blackface is funny. He thinks it's okay to have his lawyer refer to pics of two men kissing as being degenerate. Wake up, moron. I'd fuck him, who wouldn't? But I can still tell that he's a loathsome cretin.
- Matthew Bomer was the star of a successful long running series making 100k an episode when he stopped evading questions about his sexuality. Please don't compare his career to this unemployed Mr. Haynes fellow.
- Matt was in the third season of a USA network show and largely unknown by the general public, R37. At least Colton has following of teen fangurls and gays.
- If Colty's career doesn't pick up chances are he probably go back to modelling while he still can.
- [quote] At least Colton has following of teen fangurls and gays.
Hopefully, fangirls can be a fickle bunch. He picked up that fanbase from Teen Wolf and then walked away from it which didn't make them happy. He also took a lot of heat from his incredibly ignorant decision to keep painting himself different races as a costume when he already knew it was offensive to do so.
- R40 is right. Now that Colton's left "Teen Wolf" is fangirl audience will begin decline unless he gets a new project soon. Teenage girls can easily forget about last months flavor as soon as they find a new one.
- The more I heard about Colton the more it seems to me that he's not the sharpest tool in the box. He also doesn't have any idea about what straight guys act like.
- The majority of actors aren't especially intelligent, they aren't trying to get a job where anyone is paying them for their intellect. Colton has gotten to where he is primarily based on his looks and I doubt he has any hang ups about that, he used what he had to lift himself from his very modest upbringing.
- In short, R43 - he's a whore darlin'
- I really hope Colton does get a job, it would be sad to see him have to go back to Kansas
- I wonder if he's even looking for work, seems like he is just chilling and hanging out. I hope he's been good with his money. I'm so silly, like he's really going to have trouble finding a man to support him.
- Didn't he say he has big news coming. And someone speculate he might have got the lead in a new Twilight/Potter-type franchise?
- Yes R47, he auditioned for the role of Four in Divergent. I would like to see him in that but im not sure if he has what it takes acting wise, but he is pretty enough to be consider for the role.
- Bumping this so the other Colton thread can die.
- [quote]I hope he's been good with his money. I'm so silly, like he's really going to have trouble finding a man to support him.
It's not discussed much in Hollywood, but most younger actors without a regular gig usually get financial help from their parents these days. Waiting tables alone won't pay for all the necessities an actor needs: headshots, corrective dentistry, hair styling (more for women than men, admittedly, but particularly hair-coloring), possibly a nose job (see the soon-to-be and former Mrs. Brad Pitts, Angelina and Jen), stylish clothing, etc. And no, there aren't THAT many sugardaddies out there, straight or gay, willing to pay the possibly endless bills of a struggling actor.
- Yeah, but Colton doesn't come from money, so I don't think his parents can spot him like that. And, there are plenty of older men/women that can afford to support their boy toy...struggling actor or not.
- How does he stay so skinny? He has like no body fat. Im jealous.
- As is being discussed in the thread someone accidently started Colton tweeted about his first date in a while which is of course with his mom.
It's funny to me that people are talking about him looking fake. He is just rocking the normal foundation and other light make up dude always rocks. Colton is vain as hell and is rarely seen without trying to look his best and from a favorable angle.
If Colton has been wise with his money he should be okay for a bit. Teen Wolf wouldn't pay that well but he should have banked at least 200k from that gig (before taxes and agent/management fees) enough to live on modestly for a bit assuming he had no other savings from his old jobs and escorting.
- First date in a while? Somewhere Shawn Pyfrom is crying.
- [quote]Teen Wolf wouldn't pay that well but he should have banked at least 200k from that gig (before taxes and agent/management fees)
Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa! I think you're drastically overestimating the pay scales on basic cable, hon.
- Well, the Holllan/Colton shippers should be crying too.
- [quote]He is just rocking the normal foundation and other light make up dude always rocks. Colton is vain as hell and is rarely seen without trying to look his best and from a favorable angle.
Bitch. Say something else I dont like and see what happens!
- [quote]Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa! I think you're drastically overestimating the pay scales on basic cable, hon.
I took it low, isn't scale for a hour-long television major performer around 8k an episode? He did 25 eps, which is where I got the number from.
- The cast is back to work with four new cast members, including three men--all unattractive. Colton's acting is one-note but at least he's hot.
- R59...and that's all you care about, isn't it?
He wouldn't look so hot in person. The camera adds weight to people. He must look emaciated in person.
- [quote]Somewhere Shawn Pyfrom is crying
If he's crying, it's because he cant take another pounding from my thick cock.
- R60 I saw him in person at the VMAs....he doesn't look emaciated. Very nice face though. I
- How old is he?
- Good lord gramps at R63, how hard is it to use the internet?
- I see Kristin C is back on TV talking about how fake their show was...she said she had to be convinced to kiss her fake BF Justin. I remember our little Colt made a couple of appearences on there with his fake GF LC. He's never talked about his "work" on that show.
- R62...you saw him with his shirt off at the VMA's? In the restroom?
- Colton should be happy to be in the same company as these guys, love that he is known as the guy with the gay photo scandal. Especially since it is only a "scandal" by his own creation.
- Yeah. I'm STILL annoyed he's not in Teen Wolf any more.
- Per his twitter, Holland Roden "let" him watch the "VS show". What is that? One of those reality TV competitions?
- He's really the biggest idiot in the entertainment business. Gave up that sweet, sexy Zach Quinto ass for what? Because Quinto wanted to come out, and he was too chicken shit. For that alone he's a moron.
And where does he think his career is headed now? MTV must have paid big bucks to that XY photographer to get him to try to to remove all his pics from the internet, not to mention the high priced LA lawyer with the 'perversion' letter. Does he honestly think that walking away from MTV after all that is a good idea?
And he looks like a complete fool. Everyone online who's a fan of his ass has seen those pics of him...and nobody cared. Yet he refuses to come out.Idiot.
Just giving up Quinto's sexiness is enough to make him a complete moron.
- You;re dumb.
Quinto dumped him from what I heard. He didn't WALK away from the best gig of his life,he was sacked because he didn't want to sleep with the creator anymore-google him, slimey creepy gay as fuck!
What Colton can be accused of is being very, very dumb. I've seen pics of him hanging out with Dustin Lance Black and always going to Elton John Parties-why doesn't he hook himself up?? I know it's not easy and the worst kept secret in the gay movie industry is that gay powerful men help gay young men-they don't. They seem to get a bigger high helping the Channing Tatum's of the world make it big.
Call it self loathing? Kind of reminds me of Jewish Hollywood created under the mystique of the white blonde woman-the opposite to their mothers and sisters.
It is what it is but I'd advice Haynes to get himself hooked up w the Halls brigade. Halls has been responsible for directly and indirectly employing gay men in Hollywood.
And to the dumb poster who things Bomer got the big movie roled after he came out, EVERY SINGLE one of his movie roles is related to Simon Halls. From Ryan Murphy being Simons' friend and on his rosta to the new film with Collin Pharrell-the Director is represented by Halls.
The only roles that had nothing to do with Hubby are the ones related to his Carnegie Mellon university.
- [quote]MTV must have paid big bucks to that XY photographer to get him to try to to remove all his pics from the internet
Even after all of these dozens and dozens of Colton Haynes thread, you bitches STILL haven't come up with a plausible reason why notoriously gay-FRIENDLY MTV -- which has broken more barriers in positively portraying gays, both on reality shows and otherwise, than I can even count -- would freak the fuck out about a closeted actor on their show and "demand" that a no-name photographer take down mildly naughty Colton pics. This was CLEARLY the work of Colton's flacks, not any network.
- [quote]What Colton can be accused of is being very, very dumb. I've seen pics of him hanging out with Dustin Lance Black and always going to Elton John Parties-why doesn't he hook himself up??
Gurl please. Im sure Colty has a number of sponsors, enough so that he doesnt have to work right now if he doesn't want to. And Shawn gets the leftovers.
Quinto came out long after they were hanging out. Groff and working on the NY theatre scene were probably much bigger influences on Quinto than anything going on when he and Colton were seeing each other.
I'm not fan of closeting but it's not idiotic what he's doing. Unless he says: I'm gay, and that was my boyfriend at the time, fangurls are going to rantionalise the gay away ("it was a modelling shoot. he was just playing gay...").
Seriously, how long have people "queeryed" Travolta, Cruise etc.? They might be laughing stocks to gays, but they've maintained their careers as leading men for decades.
Living a lie sucks, but it's proven to be an effective career choice. That may be changing, but I can see why Colton is clinging to the "old-school" route.
- R69 Victoria Secret.
Colton's saying the beard Holland "let" him watch the VS show and she enjoyed it too, so win-win for him...cuz he's straight. Bless his heart. Someone should tell Colton that straight guys don't actually watch the VS show...only woman and some gay men watch it. Soooo, really it makes sense for the two of them to eat take out and watch the show together. Straight...once again Colton is doing it wrong.
- R75, straight guys do watch the Victoria Secret show and they act obnoxious. In fact,they were showing all of the males who worked in the same building where the show took place gawking at the girls and shoving people to get a good view of the girls. I think it was pretty distributing because VS exploits women highly in order to sell their products. Sorry, my post is leading to another topic. I just don't like to see anyone get exploited and used.
- I think R71 has a point, Colty probably got tired of getting fucked by Jeff Davis for screen time and thought he could get something better. Im sure he is well connected and probably thinks his friends can hook him up with roles, i hope he is right or else, he is done.
- Oh please, what R71 wrote is pure fiction.
[quote]He didn't WALK away from the best gig of his life,he was sacked because he didn't want to sleep with the creator anymore-google him, slimey creepy gay as fuck!
He did walk away from it. Colton has made that clear, Jeff has been clear about that, the cast has been clear about that. He was always planning on walking away from Teen Wolf at some point.
It was the best gig of his career so far but he wants more, he was a supporting player on a MTV show that doesn't pay well. He desperately wants to book a higher profile more lucrative job while he is still young and has his looks. There is no bad blood between Colton and Jeff.
Anyway, the tweet about Holland coming home and letting him watch the Victoria Secret show was such an obvious pandering attempt to those "Holton" teengirls it was laughable.
- R76 Of course all the straight men in the building where the show is being held are going to act obnoxious. Straight men at HOME are not the ones tuning in to the VS show.
- Oh my goodness y'all...so, I was looking at candid pics of Colton and Holland having lunch. I'm not sure if this was supposed to be proof of their relationship as a couple or what. There are a ton of pics of the whole luncheon, but they forgot to remove the pics that show her giving him money to pay for her meal. He took her money and added it to his money to pay the bill.
- I guess Colton's got to rely on the kindness of others for food now. Although somehow I'm not sad...
It's DL. What are the odds you're a hateful bitch?
- R82 It seems like they paid their own tab and just put the money together. The point was he didn't pay for her meal like a real boyfriend would because they're not a couple.
- Haha R80, I remember thinking the same when I saw those pics! I thought Colty was gonna be a show off in front of the paparazzi and pay for his "date".
- R71, oh dear. You're projecting, darling. The point I was making was that there was no way he and Quinto could be together, because Quinto was inching out of the glass closet and Colton was determined to seal his closet door shut.
In the tradition of DL...go die in a grease fire, cunt.
- R83...oh go masturbate with a cheese grater you pathetic loser.
- R72, MTV is hardly 'gay friendly' now. You're living in the past sweetie. Seen LOGO lately? Here about the lengths they went to to get Dustin;s gay porn scrubbed off the internet? (And Dustin didn't do THAT, hon, he doesn't have the resources). There's no question it was in cooperation with Haynes, it was probably his idea. But there's no way that MTV wasn't involved.
- Does anyone want to guess how long it will be before Colton gets another job?
- Working or blow, R89.
- I'd say a work... few months, probably a guest spot on some TV show. Blowjob... next time he visits Shawn Pyfrom's apartment.
- Maybe he can ask his pal Ryan Seacrest to give him a reality show... And a blow job. Win win Colty!
- A Colton reality show where he spends the whole episode trying desperately to pretend he's straight would be hilarious, much as his current efforts already are.
- R94, It could be called: "Colton Haynes, Ladies Man"
- Or "Colton Haynes, I totally heart vagina"
- Or "Colton's Country Girls"
- I feel much more hostile towards Matt Lanter than I do towards Colton Haynes.
Lanter is actually engaged to a woman and planning to get married, despite being gay. At least Haynes isn't doing something like that.
- I don't, R98. I don't think Matt was ever out unlike Colton who I pity more so than anything else because his re-closeting just insults everyone's intelligence.
- R99, there are naked screencaps of Matt Lanter online in a gay chat room!
How do you know it was a gay chat room? The screen caps just have the dudetube logo on them, and the logos on different parts of the caps. Hence, it was put on after.
- r101...go back to the frau board, cunt.
- Oh HELL no!!! Where is my gun?!
- Get it together Shawn P, he's just watching the VS show with his fag hag...girl's night in, haaaay!
- I think Matt Lanter is gay, or at least bi. I've heard a lot of rumors, and I just have a hunch that they're true. Where there's smoke there's fire and all that.. but I don't believe in these dudetube screen caps either.. it's obvious that duedetube just got a gold on them and added those watermarks after. What I'm saying is that it's very likely he chatted with a guy, even if it wasn't on dudetube.
- Speaking of Matt who's hotter - Colton or Matt?
They both have great faces but Colton's body is way hotter.
- Stay on topic: Me!
- [quote]Get it together Shawn P, he's just watching the VS show with his fag hag...girl's night in, haaaay!
Nope, I dont let females around my man if *IM* not there! Next thing you know she rapes him and ends up pregnant and asking for child support. She should have left the food on the doorstep and kept it moving!
- Colton - face:7 body:9
Matt - face:7 body:6
- Its all a matter of taste...they are both really handsome, but Colton no ass and Matt has a big ole butt. I occasionally like fucking dudes with just cracks, but I would need Colton to gain weight.
7?!!?! Who would you describe as an 8/9/10?
- R111 A 7, are you for real? When was the last time you had your eyes checked?
- I'd rate Colton's face higher than his body. But I wouldn't rate him at all, actually, except for "gawjus".
- A 10 might be someone more like Henry Cavill. Colton isn't stunningly handsome, he's just a ten-a-penny pretty boy from Kansas.
I disagree. I disagree vehemently!
- Henry, aren't you forgetting what a pussyhound you are?
- I'd say in five years Colton will be fat and fug. After all he's white trash.
- Maybe Colton can get on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars", with the other washed up has beens and the never weres.
- If Colton did "DWTS" Hollywood would never respect or give him a role in a franchise and he'd never become the movie star he wants to be. However if he doesn't get a job soon he mightn't be able to be so selective...
- Oh honey, Colton's never going to be a major anything. This "Teen wolf" gig he got was the best thing that will ever happen to him. He'll be doing gay porn in four years. Hopefully before his looks go.
- Colton is joining "Arrow."
- Where'd you hear that?
- LOL! Just found it...he's playing "Speedy" the SIDEKICK!! Funny!
He's done, stick a fork in him.
- He's going to play Stephen Amell's butt boy.
- Indeed! You know that's why he got the job! At least Stephen isn't totally closeted. I wonder if Barrowman will get a piece of that ass too. They'll probably just pass him around the set.
- Honestly I am happy he has a job. It seems like a lot of his scenes will be across from Willa and they both have that same sexy charismatic style of acting. I think it could work.
Curious to see how it works out and imagining him being Amells salmon ladder for late nights on set... I am okay with that.
- Honestly... moving from a cult hit supernatural show on MTV to a cult hit comic book show on the CW (and having a smaller supporting role) doesn't seem like that much of a career advancement, certainly not worth leaving Teen Wolf's fully ordered third season over.
Arrow has certainly opened well and has good numbers for the CW (somewhere in the 2-3 M range?), but it's not a guaranteed hit or anything.
- On the plus side, the lead on that show has his shirt off at least once an episode. Since most of Colton's "talent" is below his neck, he'll fit right in.
- Arrow is CW's highest rated show, I believe it is a big hit by their standards. But yeah not a huge step up. This is a recurring gig though with him probably only doing episodes here and there, he is free to pursue other opportunities also.
- R128= pathetic.
He was on a big MTV hit show, and now he's on the CW?? Huge step down. Arrow's a big hit on the CW because it's not much of a network. Sorry, but he's already headed into oblivion. should we start counting the days until his porn career?
Karma. For the homophobic closet case.
- How much longer is it going to be until Colton comes out. Since everyone already knows he's undeniably closeted it must only be a matter of time.
- But wasn't there a rumor that part of the reason he left was because they were planning on making his character bisexual? That doesn't suggest to me that he's coming out soon.
- [quote]He was on a big MTV hit show, and now he's on the CW?? Huge step down. Arrow's a big hit on the CW because it's not much of a network.
And MTV is much of a network when it comes to scripted programs?! They are even more a joke. Teen Wolf averaged around 1.7 million viewers, it honestly wasn't even a ratings hit by MTV standards. Arrow averages like 3.5 million viewers, enough to be CWs biggest show.
Not saying a CW show is huge career move and hate on Colty's closeted ass all you want but those are the facts.
[quote]How much longer is it going to be until Colton comes out. Since everyone already knows he's undeniably closeted it must only be a matter of time.
He knows tons of people know, dude has an internet connection also, still doesn't seem like he plans to stop bullshitting anytime soon.
- [quote]At least Stephen isn't totally closeted
Do tell, R127. What's the gossip about him? I thought he was just another pretty and straight guy required to take off his shirt frequently.
- In Stephen Amell's own words:
"In all seriousness, I'll happily declare my sexual orientation in public just as soon as there aren't dickheads in the world who think whatever I say in some way determines my worth as a human being."
He has mentioned a girlfriend in an interview before so who knows. Could be gay-baiting, could be bisexual, could be closeted gay.
- Sounds more "gay friendly" than clearly gay.
- I think a broadcast network (even CW) is a step up from basic cable.
- Purely straight actors aren't afraid to mention their sexuality. He already tweeted welcome to me, soon enough he'll be meeting my own hole bitches.
- Go get him Colty! Leak a sex tape if you can ;) R140
- He should try booking a gig in one of the next "Eating Out" flicks.
- That's exactly what I don't understand R135, why does Colton stay closeted when he knows everyone knows he's gay.
- But the thing is not everyone knows he's gay or wants to believe he's gay. I can't wait for Colton on Arrow because finally Stephen will have chemistry with someone on the show.
Because one is gay and the other might be gay? :)
Say! You're my kind of gay! Can I fix you up with the gay that cuts my hair?!
- Stop being a cunt R145...that kind of snark should be served at room temp to cluess but well meaning fraus.
Colton had chemistry with pretty much everyone on TW (especially the guys) so one can assume and anticipate the chemistry he'll have with the guys on Arrow.
I need to start watching Arrow since I've never seen an episode.
- I never heard any rumor about him leaving because they were going to make his character bisexual... that seems really silly (on many levels). The only rumor I heard was that they were reducing his character a lot, like he was only going to be in half the episodes. Which also seems strange given how central his character was to the last season's finale.
For the record, here's a link about him joining "Arrow":
[bold]Colton Haynes Joins Stephen Amell's 'Arrow'![/bold]
Get ready Arrow fans: Colton Haynes is set to join the series as a recurring character beginning in the new year!
The 24-year-old former Teen Wolf actor will play a poverty-stricken teen and a love interest for Willa Holland‘s Thea, according to TV Guide.
Colton will first appear in the Stephen Amell led series on February 20, 2013.
“We were big fans of Colton from Teen Wolf and we are thrilled he’s joining Arrow,” executive producer Greg Berlanti said of the actor.
- By the way, Greg Berlanti, the producer of "Arrow", is also openly gay and somewhat chummy with Jeff Davis, the (gay) producer of Teen Wolf. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Davis put a word in for Colton to help him get the role.
Jeff and Greg had a somewhat humorous Twitter exchange a few weeks ago about the possibility of "Sterek" on Teen Wolf (pairing up two of the popular male characters in a gay relationship), and Jeff jokingly brought up shipping Derek from Teen Wolf with Oliver from Arrow:
- I'm sure he put in a word and that word was "trade." They're just passing him around at this point.
- R149 Okaaay, now that's the real tea!
I see Colton went on a "Thanks bud" tweet spree the other day. I looked at his Keek vids, that boy is special and dorky...he really needs a steady BF.
- Has anyone seen this one?
- I hope Colton does well on Arrow and gets bumped up from recurring to a regular. It still may not get him an Emmy, but its good to be employed when Teen Wolf season 3 starts airing and he's no longer on it.
- R152, Arrow has so many hot, wooden actors I don't think there's room for another.
I wonder why he was so quick to leave Teen Wolf. In an interview the actor who plays Stiles said there was talk of him leaving after the first season. And Jeff Davis said the rumors that Colton as only going to be in half of the episodes were untrue.
If he ditched the show because they shot in Atlanta and he felt being out of L.A was hurting his chances for other roles then the jokes on him. Teen Wolf is going to shot in Los Angeles now and Arrow shoots in Vancouver.
- They already got the lottery tax credit to shot in LA before he made the final decision to leave so he knew they'd be in LA.
[quote]I hope Colton does well on Arrow and gets bumped up from recurring to a regular.
It's already a pretty big ensemble cast and growing. The thing that works for his advantage is that he will be working across from Thea, and she doesn't have any characters her own age or part of her storyline to interact with.
I'd recommend checking out the show, it definitely has its weaknesses, and Amell is wooden as hell as the lead and the main romance sucks (heh, sounds like Teen Wolf) but at least he is fucking gorgeous and the show has been getting better as it goes on. John Barrowman just got revealed as the big bad which I liked, he doesn't get enough love here for being a popular mainstream openly gay actor.
[quote]Arrow has so many hot, wooden actors I don't think there's room for another.
C'mon Jerreth, you should know your own ex, Colton tends to overact and lacks subtly, being wooden ain't his problem though.
[quote]I'm sure he put in a word and that word was "trade." They're just passing him around at this point.
Heh, can you blame them? What gay men wouldn't want his sexy and slutty ass on set?
- The acting on Arrow is horrible so Colton will fit right in.
- Colty is my inspiration for everything I do :)
- Hahaha! Oh, Shawny Shawn!
- Looks like the boys club is gearing up for another holiday getaway.
- R154, thank you for posting that amazingly sexy pic. Damn!
- omg r154, that pic. The nipples. I need a moment...
- So he's on his seasonal excursion. I wonder if the usual gang bang suspects are going to be there.
- He already tweeted that Matt Morrison will be there. I bet JC Chasez's manscaping right now.
- Colton is fast! Go get him Colty!
- I don't think so. The real Stephen would be pissed Colton moved in on his man.
- Colton just posted a cute Keek with his grandma "Miss Lola" in the hospital. I think she's in her 90's, she seems like a sweet lady. His mom was there too, so Iooks like his spending x-mas with her before heading off to Sydney with the click to get his freak on. The club (can't think of the name) Colton mentioned in his tweet to Matt is very gay friendly. I'm sure we'll get a ton of pics and I hope he'll Keek. I know, he won't release anything scandalous...yet.
- Aw, Colton the ambitious slut everybody wants to be or have sex with. Merry Christmas ... you slut.
- Merry christmas y'all! Thanx for the love!
- Are we sure Colton's not pulling a fast one re: Sydney?
- The banger boys have already started with the tweets. And, it's the usual suspects so far, minus Will and JC unless they're just being quiet. Apparently, they have matching PJ's. There's been a couple of air pics of Sydney but no pics of the boys yet. This trip is called "New Year's Down Under".
- They're also calling it Brostralia and roocrew. They should call it boomergangbang.
- You wish, R172.
Come to think of it, so do I.
- If that stupid interviewer with the camera hadn't been there, would my beautiful Colton have turned away?
- ^ oops
- R172 I'm sure that will be Colton at some point during this trip. That pic is hot though.
I watched an episode of Arrow and I don't know...it wasn't very good. I do like the bodyguard & Arrow's interaction and the situation with his mother/father has me intrigued. This episode didn't show his BFF much, but it focused on the exGF...didn't like her. So far, I like TW better because the cast seemed to vibe more together. I'm sure I need to see the other episodes to get it so I'll give it a chance to grow on me too.
- Tyler H and Sinqua from TW hooked up with Colton & Co in Sydney.
- He has sex with women and men, right? He's bisexual, then.
- He has sex with women? LOL!
- The only time Colton has "sex" with women is for the camera, c'mon now.
Thought it was cool to see some TW costars joined up, to make the trip just that much gayer Samantha Ronson was also there hanging out with Shawn Pyfrom (who has packed on a few pounds I noticed).
And R176, most people who watch Arrow don't like the ex-GF, it is definitely a weak spot for the show. It's not a great show but it is entertaining enough, I'd recommend keep watching it because a lot of the supporting cast will grow on you. Plus the show makes sure to show off Amell's body most episodes to make it worth your time.
- I hat the fact that Black Canary gets a short shrift on this show. She's a fantastic character who's gotten subordinated to GA, and that's a shame because she's really the better character in some ways. They need to bring a sister of Dinal Lance on the show and have her be BC. It's a shame to cast such an unappealing actress in the role, then not use BC at all.
- Colton posted a keek of his sky diving landed. He's such a little hottie, all the guys and Em rush him while he's still in shock, it's cute. I just know Colton was getting busy with one of them on the trip.
- I do wonder if he is seeing someone, someone earlier mentioned they heard something about him and Jared Murillo who was there and is quite the cutie.
- Jared is a cutie. What if Colton called him Jarreth in bed, against the wall or over the balcony by mistake.
- Is the Manpussy Posse still in Sydney?
- I think they're back.
- Mardi Gras, bitches!
- I wonder if Colton and Chace have gotten their freak on before, I think they are both power bottoms though
- So who is he fucking? Chace? JC? Jared? Shawn? Matt? Lucas? Eric? All of them?
- He's a virgin
- R182, link pls!
- There you go R191, link for the lazy.
Also noticed someone started another thread about that same damn fake ass shot.
- What really amazes me is how little gossip about Colton relationships really shows up in these threads. With Anderson, there were tons of threads about him and Ben's every move. Same with Bomer and Simon Halls, and before that Ricky Martin and Carlos and NPH and David (before they went public.)
And yet there is never anything concrete about Colton these past few years despite thread after thread about how gay he is.
Has he really not been dating ANYONE? Is he that discreet? I'm not suggesting he's straight either because he's never been publicly linked to a woman either, so I'm not a "Colton is straight troll"
I'm just curious why it seems no one can find out anything serious about a bf for several years now.
Or is it really possible that Colton has dated no one since his first real tv gig 3 years ago?
Nobody Knows Nothing
- He's young, hot and fucking around.
I didn't realize Lucas Grabeel has bearded up.
- Im with R193, everyone keeps saying he is a slut but yet no1 has fucked him... Makes me wonder!
- Two things: Colton is not really that famous, especially before like a year ago no one really know who he was. He doesn't generate a lot of talk of public sightings. And two you are asking if it is possible he hasn't seriously dated someone in the past couple of years...yes, it is easily possible. It isn't uncommon at all for young gay men to not be in serious relationships. He is much younger than the guys you are comparing him to who had already settled down.
If he was constantly seen with some guy for a while then we would probably find out about it, outside of that it isn't much of a surprise not to hear anything. Disappointing, but not surprising. If you think of what we do know, the Jerreth thing was just because they decided to posw for a magazine together and then PR-whored on Myspace. The Zachary Quinto thing was because Quinto was famous so photos were snapped of them together.
- r193, I think Colton and Shawn P let each other date and fuck around, but they will probably end up together once they get older and settle down. They are very close from what I can tell, and if both of them are gay it would be hard to imagine them not being exclusive to one another one day. I also believe thats why Colton is not a whore anymore, out of respect for his friendship/relationship with Shawn.
- R193, It's like the question R189 asked jokingly.
Colton is useally seen with the same group of guys, he could be in relationship with someone from the group for all we know. I don't think we hear a lot of gossip about him sleeping around because he's fucking the right people and they keep that shit locked down. It seems like Colton has had connections in LA since he hit the scene years ago. I bet we'd hear stuff if he was fucking some random dude or a regular joe because you know they would've sold that story by now.
- Our lil'Colty is in bed sick. Someone from Canada get him some oj, soup & a blow job right away.
- Oh Colton, making sure you look hot even when you are doing a I'm sick in bed video. Never change.
(btw he is still in LA for now, hasn't left for Canada yet)
- I wonder if Colton caught something on his trip?
Maybe he swallowed some fluid of some kind?
Talk about a woopsie
- What if he caught pregnant?
- Ive been checking those Keek videos and Colton is really adorable. I hope he uploads a dirty video by mistake!
- R203 I know, he's such an adorable little dork. Fingers crossed for the dirty vid.
- C'mon now, you bitches have seen all of me naked in "Look" except the cock shot and can find plenty of pictures of me fooling around with a guy. What more do you want from me?
- The cock shot obviously, Colty R205
- I hope Colton and Shawn announce their engagement soon!
- So which one of you Vancouver bitches is stalking Haynes to his hotel? I'd volunteer to send him some service right to his room...
Apparently the cast of Arrow just went on a multiday party with Colty to celebrate. All the effort of welcoming him into the family I'd guess his role is going to be fairly big.
- Annoying fans, R208. Now that they have found out Coltys room number he wont be able to fuck in peace. He will have to go visit some of his Arrow friends, but which one will it be? Colty needs a room to sleep in after all :)
- LOL! R209
- Your question has already been answered R209.
- I approve ;), R211
- Awww he cooked dinner for him. Dinner and sex is always a winner.
- I wonder if Colton just hands guys he likes his used underwear discreetly as a hint
- This maybe old news (Arrow) but the guy who plays Crixus on Spartacus will be Deathstroker, the new villain. Colton's character will be introduced later in the season. It seems like they're planning to really use him.
- I bet they are planning to USE him, R215 ha!
- Someone tweeted the Jerreth pic to him and told him to come out the closet.
- Anyone think he might regret dumping Jerreth given how hot Jerreth has turned out?
- i bet it was one of you bitches
- More Jerreth.
- R218, ripped does not equal hot.
- He just isn't hot, that's what the douchebags at the gym need to understand when they try to put others down who aren't as in shape as them. I can get in shape relatively cheaply, it'll cost you thousands to fix your face.
- 222...where's your picture, hon. Let's see it.
- 223...heard you the first time. He's very hot. Let's see your picture. I'm waiting.
- Jerreth is a very attractive guy but while i thought he was the more attractive during the xy shoot I do think Colton is more attractive now. Would have sex with either in a heart beat and count myself lucky though.
Any gossip about Colin Donnell, he was on broadway. Wonder if they are actually fucking.
- Jerreth is fucking hot! I want to watch him fuck Colton in the present day. We need some gossip about Colin.
- Colty is posting old prom pics...wonder why he didn't post the cute one of him and Jerreth before they left the house.
- So when does he premier on Arrow?!?
- R228's pic just proves how short Colty is. He's an inch away from pocket gay territory.
- R230 Sometime in mid February, per his recent keek.
He's back in CA, still looks a little under the weather. Oh, and he showed his a glimpse of his new place. I was hoping to see a naked man in the background, silly me.
- So...no post about Stephen Amell bearding up?! first he announces on his FB page that he won't reveal sexual orientation because people are judgmental. his fans were very supportive, and all knew he was basically saying he was gay. He had hinted at it on his page in various ways anyway.
Then suddenly...he's married. To a woman. Who's a 'model' on "Top Model." And he's parading her around.
What the fuck!
- R233 Isn't that the way it always goes with these actors? They're semi-open about it at first, and then as their popularity grows, they run back into the closet and beard-up to please the fangirls. Same old story.
- It's sad though. But predictable, you're right. "Arrow"s been picking up steam, and he's been floating his desire to be in the "50 Shades of Grey" movie. It's a bit pathetic.
- Colton was kinda outed on DLISTED. Is this the most high profile blog that has outed him? Tina Fey admitted to reading Dlisted, so many celebs must as well.
I bet Colton is shitting a golden brick that he will later skip down in his silver slippers!
- The NYE BI was already identified as Matt Morrison and Chace Crawford.
- Still though to have his face as the headline on Dlisted as a closeted gay is a pretty big deal.
Colton has gone to such lengths to delete his gay past by begging blogs to remove the gay modeling pics and going on various radio shows ( and Ryan Seacrest's show,) talking at length about the girls he dates, and then DLISTED with millions of viewers, including tons of industry folks, basically implies that he's gay.
I would love for Colton to tweet about it and just say, "yeah I'm gay. So what? Who cares?"
But he won't and never will.
- [quote] talking at length about the girls he dates
[quote] I would love for Colton to tweet about it and just say, "yeah I'm gay. So what? Who cares?"
[quote] But he won't and never will.
I think he will, but not before he's settled down with some writer/producer and their surrogated/adopted baby.
- (239) so in other words, the year 2025? At which point it won't matter anymore and be as ridiculed as Jodie Foster?
- I would love for Colton to tweet/keek an out comment too, but he's being obvious gay right. The recent "brocations", the female BFF & other gal pals and all the out gay people he hangs with on the regular. The fangurls are starting to take notice of how he rolls even though some of them just think he's bi.
- Someone posted this on Dlisted:
[quote]I used to be friends with Colton Haynes on Myspace back in my high school days (He would add anyone). He used to be engaged to a HOT tall 19 year old model type guy back in texas when he was 16 or 17. I remember thinking it was pretty ridiculous for guys that young to be "engaged" but his fiance was so sweet and would leave him public messages on his profile like " I love my fiancee" Spelled with two ee's so it was obvious Colton was the bottom in that relationship.
- Gurl... Colton was doing to much when he was 16. I didnt think he was such a spicy little queen in high school!
- So...pardon my ignorance here...but who is that guy with Haynes in the D-Listed pic with the black bar over his eyes? And couldn't Haynes do better?
- R241...sorry, not cutting him any slack. He's gone to great lengths to have those XY pics taken down online, even to the point of having a lawyer refer to the pics as perverted. He's not getting ANY slack.
- Never knew stephen from arrow was gay can some one elabotate for. Could him and colton be hooking up?
- R244, It's Shawn Pyfrom who played Andrew, Marcia Cross' son on "Desperate Housewives".
R246, IIRC on Stephen's Facebook page there was a post about not responding to questions of his sexual orientation and people took that to mean that he was gay. Not that he can't be gay or bi but I've followed his Twitter pre-Arrow and he always posted pics of he and his girlfriend. I don't get the bearding claims--this relationship isn't new.
Dinah Lance's Fishnets
- [quote] I used to be friends with Colton Haynes on Myspace back in my high school days (He would add anyone). He used to be engaged to a HOT tall 19 year old model type guy back in texas when he was 16 or 17. I remember thinking it was pretty ridiculous for guys that young to be "engaged" but his fiance was so sweet and would leave him public messages on his profile like " I love my fiancee" Spelled with two ee's so it was obvious Colton was the bottom in that relationship.
- Whoever is creating these blind items is lifting their info right from DL! lol
And that Stephen guy better watch his step before Shawn P cuts him. You know he doesnt play when it comes to his man Colty!
- What amazes me at every turn is how Colton Haynes has NO fucking self awareness!
Doesn't he see how gay he comes across on twitter and the "bro trips" that are so annoying to read about when they call it that like its just a group of "regular" dudes getting together having bro time.
Say what you will about Matt Dallas and his past trying to closet himself, but at least he has the balls to be open now.
I used to think Colton was winking at his gay fans as if to say, "you know the truth" with his slips about silver shoes and gold curtains and loving Kathy Griffin, Adele, "A Place In the Sun, "West Side Story," and talking about his love for sparkly fashion, but now I really think he is trying to have all that, and at the same time believe that everyone thinks he's straight.
I wish someone had the guts to call them on it. Like during an interview say that it is pretty obvious to EVERYONE what these "bro vacation" trips really are all about.
I used to feel sorry for Colton. Sorry that he felt trapped in the closet. I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I feel shame that I was a fan of an inauthentic, lying, pathetic closeted mess.
Had to get that off my chest
- R247...look, that post about not revealing his orientation was virtually a self-outing. At least as bi.
- R248, nope, you're wrong. Colton and Jerreth were out in High School. People remember them. And the folks from the former XY certainly do. :)
- R233/R251,does it have to be pointed out just because Amell is getting married to a woman doesn't mean he is trying to lie or beard about possibly being bisexual.
- R253...does it have to be pointed out to you that publicly declaring his love for this woman immediately bestows the presumption of heterosexuality upon him? Which is happening in comments on this very thread?
- Lets discuss which way is best for Colton to be out fo the closet.
1) Leaked sex tape to TMZ of Colton in a compromising position with another man, preferably with a dick in his mouth as to not cause confusion.
2) The cover of OUT with the headline, "Sorta teen hearthrob confirms the obvious"
3) Casual tweet ala Matt Dallas
4) Being spit roasted by the male cast of Arrow with the pictures leaked to DLISTED.
- Only on datalounge would the announcement of hot actor getting married to a woman mean that he is probably bi or gay.
- Heh, as much as I would like see Colton's character being spitroasted by the father/son duo of Tommy and Barrowman realistically it would be cool to see him just casually tweet something about his next boyfriend.
I would want an in depth interview at somepoint about the doing the XY photoshoot with Jerreth and the decision to try to hide the pics but those are two separate things.
Btw he is back in Vancouver shooting his second ep of "Arrow"
- Um R256, you fail with this one. The main reason people thought Amell was gay or bi is HE purposely made a big fb note talking about how he didn't want to publicly talk about his sexual orientation because people would judge him.
It wasn't a DL creation, he purposely fanned the rumors and intrigue by his own design. Try harder next time
- Excuse me, please, but when/ how/ why did Lucas Grabeel start bearding? The guy is G.A.Y.
- Id like to see the sex tape, R255... With an Arrow co-star!
- So thus far the leaked sex tape with a male co-star is winning?
I'll vote for that.
- He should come out by announcing his engagement to Shawn, that would be cute!
- I doubt Shawn Pyfrom and Colton Haynes are dating.
In this interview from Gay Times in 2010, Shawn makes it a point to tell the interviewer that he is straight.
So if it is true that they are dating, then they are both big closet cases.
For one to come out, they both would have to come out, and I don't see that happening.
- 263= frau. No clue about how the closet works at all.
- I had the chance to meet Colton on the set of Teen Wolf, and he was the first of all the actors to come up and talk to my friends and I ...no attitude at all, just complete niceness. He's nothing like his character, and he has a hard time acting mean toward his co-stars during an intense scene. I don't understand the nasty gossip toward him!
- Just to be clear to the fangirl at r265 it is 'mean' gossip because we are talking about things related to the fact he happens to be gay? How is that mean? Why are you homophobic?
- I'm talking about Colton supposedly being in the closet, isn't that his prerogative? It's his choice, not yours! If he's not ready to come out, then don't bash him.
- I really dont think Colty is dating Shawn. I have a feeling Colton is unlucky when it comes to love snd Shawn is just a really good friend. But who knows, right?
- R267= pathetic closet case.
Yes, it's his "prerogative" to choose to be a dysfunctional mess and coward. That doesn't mean that out and proud people should tolerate it. The black community wouldn't tolerate some adult actor passing for white, asshole, and we shouldn't tolerate some adult passing for straight either.
- r267, he threatened to prosecute anyone who noted he was out at 18. He's an asshole.
- We should just start every Colton thread with the title, "Colton Haynes: A Lying, Pathetic, Closeted, Mess of an Asshole"
Hell, even Jim Neighbors has come out as gay. It's pretty bad when Jim fucking Neighbors beats you to the coming out punch!
- Coltons last instagram pic of him promoting justjared's new instagram had lot more going on in the comment section when people started arguing over if he was gay or not. Worth checking out
- I read those comments too. I can't believe some people think those pics were photoshopped or that it's not him at all. Really?! I mean did they not notice that in he prom pic he just released he's wearing the same clothes as the "fake" prom pic with Jerreth? I wonder if Colton read the comments. He looks cute in that twink tank.
Let's get back to the dance prom pic for a minute. Why do you think he released that pic? He knows there's a ton of personal pics out of him and Jerreth in particular the piggyback prom pic. He also talked about his prom outfit on MTV (before the prom pic of him & Jerreth surfaced). Why does he do these things? He's either stirring the pot or is he confirming what we already know?
- If you check his twitter, he didn't release the prom pic first. Someone called "CoolChris_31" did - perhaps someone he went to high school with.
I guess CH decided to run with it because it was a girl in front of him "backin' that thing up" rather than his boyfriend at the time.
- And god made eve from the rib of Adam and Eve was weak. God has seen he's sinning. Pray for his salvation from damnation! He will burn him! He will burn him!
- It's Betty with a Lynn!
- Leave Colton Naynes alone!
- That's how Lucifer fell. Now he's headed for hell.
- Colty will boldly come out of his closet ( by then tomb) in 2074 when he's in his 80's after being elected mayor of New York and retiring to his villa in Maui where he'll finally marry his "bestest bro" of 50 years. Those of us still living will yawn and reach for the Ensure. Shazam!
- r29, given the shelf life of celebs these days Colton will most likely come out within six years just to get on Dancing With The Stars.
- Colton hasn't done anything to reach the level of the C and D list stars, has beens, athletes and reality personalities cast by Dancing with the Stars.
- Colton's twitter today is particularly heinous. It's all about accepting yourself and he is asking his followers to write a tweet that he will share about overcoming obstacles and inspiration.
Except accepting one's homosexuality. He wouldn't go near that with Shawn Pyfrom's ten inch pole.
Colton "I have no self-awareness" Haynes
- [quote] Except accepting one's homosexuality.
He was out in high school. He's only closeted in celeb-land. Not that the latter is a good thing, but I doubt he's praying the gay away as a member of Camp Podwall.
- [quote]He wouldn't go near that with Shawn Pyfrom's ten inch pole.
Now we know why Shawn has a key to Colty's house everything Colty owns!
That "twink tank" he wore in the instagram photo as r273 so perfectly put it is cute.
- What I do wonder though is are there enough studio execs, movie producers, and casting directors out there who are willing to hire a glass closeted actor? I don't think anyone's buying Colton Haynes as straight given his openly gay past that is easily accessable for anyone who's interested. But with him back in the closet is that enough for Hollywood to give him the job opportunities that only 'marketed as straight' closet cases get?
When your career is fucked either way is there a point of being in the closet or going back into it (when the general public isn't buying it thanks to gossip, BIs, and rumors)? I can't imagine the closet to be fun and cheap. Sure, I can see the closet as a good short term investment (bearding, establishing a straight image through PR handlers and their methods, etc.) when you have a real chance at high stakes job and career opportunities, but in cases where the cat is out of the bag so to speak I don't see it happening.
Don't know Arrow, but he's supposedly the love interest for the female teen on the show.
- So is Colton Anderson Cooper 2.0?
- What about an actor quitting a successful show the way he did Teen Wolf?
- One of Colton's retweets was about a gay/straight alliance theatre giving inspiration. I bet that would have helped him as a teen. Cool of him to retweet it. Maybe a gay kid in the area of where the tweet was will find out about it.
- I think Colton regrets taking those photos with Jarreth each day. Colton would have way more options to come out if those photos were not so spicy. He looked like a complete whore in the pictures. If he did come out a couple of years ago, he would be known as a cheap whore in D and C list Hollywood. I think he went back in so he could distract people and let sometime pass. When he comes out he can blame the photos on being young and stupid, and appear to be more virtuous. Because that kind of gay man makes more money in Hollywood.
- Whhaaa, R290? How does those pics make him a complete whore, and have you seen all the pics? The pics they gave to the mag were personal pics he took with his BF at the time. They look like two adorable baby gays in love. Why would he been seen as a cheap whore for have a few kissing pics with his BF? Holloywood is filled with stars who had drug/sex/you name it pics and/or videos out and that hasn't hindered their careers.
I don't think that poster really thinks he looked like a complete whore. It's like whoever started that Aaron Schock (Shlock?) thread and put in "cock gobbler". It's a bizarre kind of taunting (Colton the Rent Boy etc.).
- The rent boy thing is based on a long-standing rumor that Colton did indeed escort for a while.
And yeah I don't think he looked like a whore at all in the XY photoshoot. It was romantic pics of two young guys being affectionate with one another. Knowing they were a real couple at the time makes it sweeter and not slutty at all. But of course he (unfortunately) regrets doing it now.
- R290 here. Now that I think about it, it really doesnt matter if I or you guys think Colton looked whorey or not in the pics. HE thinks he looked like that, otherwise I dont think he would have gone out of his way to try and remove them from the internet.
- Got it! Thanks R292 and R293 for breaking it down for me.
- He seems like a nice kid. Of course, if he's closeted I won't watch anything he's in, but at least he's not some mental case going off about gays while sucking cock behind the scenes.
- [quote] here. Now that I think about it, it really doesnt matter if I or you guys think Colton looked whorey or not in the pics. HE thinks he looked like that, otherwise I dont think he would have gone out of his way to try and remove them from the internet.
Whorey? He's had the pictures scrubbed (ish) because they were pics of him and his former boyfriend, and he doesn't want to be out as an actor.
"Gay" and "whorey" are not synonyms. The pictures are gay, but not "whorey".
- [quote]"Gay" and "whorey" are not synonyms. The pictures are gay, but not "whorey".
You're right. But way back on the very first thread we had on Colton a couple of years ago, I remember posters saying what a whore/slut he looked like in those pics when someone posted them for the first time. That is what is stuck in my brain.
- Colty #daretoinspire
- Shawny! And, why is the tip bloody? LOL!
- I been wondering why colton doesnt try to get any bigger roles i mean i understand his acting is great, but who wants to be stuck on some so-so tv show that will eventually get cancelled sooner or later. He's not getting any younger and one can only assume he knows if he gets a role that cause to much intrest in him people will want to know more about him and i think we all know what comes up first when you search coltons name.
- So is there enough information out there to say colton got around?
- R301, Who's to say that he doesn't try to get bigger roles? I think people overestimate the power an actor actually has. Unless you're a big name you don't have your pick of roles.
If he gets to be really well-known and successful all he'll do is deny his past as he's doing now. But I think he'll come out sooner than later.
- He had a big role on Teen Wolf, and was CENTRAL to last season's finale... yet he quit that, and now has a tiny bit part on "Arrow" where the season's over half done and we still haven't seen hide nor hair of him.
- Jesus, all this harping on about quitting Teen Wolf. Most actors only do relatively short stints.
- It's a popular show, he was a MAJOR character on the show... I still don't understand why he quit. It seems utterly stupid and self-destructive.
- The gay flew out of the bidcage again today when Colton uploaded a keek that his friend videotaped of him unpacking during a 3 day trip. She made fun of the fact that he brought 4 pairs of shoes and a dozen shirts for a three day trip.
But really Colton was just being a good gay. A girl has gotta have options!
Eyes, hair, mouth, figure, dress, style, movement, magic!
- [quote]Doesn't he see how gay he comes across on twitter and the "bro trips" that are so annoying to read about when they call it that like its just a group of "regular" dudes getting together having bro time.
Well, that's what they are. Even if some (or all) of the guys are gay, they can still go on bro trips.
You are getting angry at behavior you have imagined for the purpose of getting angry. Are you a Republican?
- The escort rumor is being kept alive by someone with an obvious negative obsession with Colton. Jerreth? I've never seen anyone point to any evidence, other than "it's been long-rumored."
- I think you've posted that before R309 and the response is simple, I have no idea if Colton Haynes worked as an escort or not(what proof do you expect?), but that rumor has been around for as long as anyone has known who Colton Haynes is.
In Colton's own words "Work is work and what I’ve done thus far has gotten me to where I am today and I’m thankful for that."
It has also even been the subject of a blind item for what it is worth.
- Why does it seem like he can't get a film role?
- R307. You beat me too the punch. I love how his little fruit flies tease him by pointing out his obvious gayness. Holland used to do fun things like that to him all the time. Too bad girlfriend didn't catch him in the shower.
- Colton *has* tried to get bigger roles, but he has a weak gag reflex :(
- So if he has weak gag reflex are we to assume that Berlanti and Davis have tiny meat?
- Colton is watching the Super Bowl with his hot new co-star at Arrow.
- The latest Colton keek with the drunk 49r's fan was hilarious. You can tell Colty doesn't do straight bro moments well, he tried though. You know he only wanted to see Jen, Alicia and Bey & DC3.
- [quote]Why does it seem like he can't get a film role?
There is a shit ton of competition for any decent film role, that he keeps booking good television parts is impressive for him.
And yeah that keek that Janina did was hilarious, makes me like her more. Of course Colton is the dude that would pack a shit ton of clothes for a 3 day trip, I would expect nothing less.
- [quote]Jesus, all this harping on about quitting Teen Wolf. Most actors only do relatively short stints.
Almost forgot to respond to this. This simply isn't true. Most actors who are series regulars on a TV show don't chose to walk away from it until it is over. It happens occasionally of course, but it is always news. There is a reason why Colton leaving generated headlines.
- Picture of Colton Haynes hanging out with the star of "Arrow"...
- Im so jelly right now :(, R319
- [quote] that he keeps booking good television parts is impressive for him.
- pardon me--forgot about The Gates. Never mind.
- R320 Sorry Shawn but you have no chance
- I hope that girls that is in that trip keek with Colon isn'g going to be bearding with him soon. Say what you want about Colton, but at least he hasn't gone down that road yet.
- [quote]Say what you want about Colton, but at least he hasn't gone down that road yet.
The key word is "yet".
- Ive always wonder if colton is the type of guy to get passed around from executive to producer to get jobs?
- I seem to recall the escort rumors are also based on someone high up at Manhunt.com claiming that he had a now deleted profile where it was clear he was looking for johns. But if that were true someone whould have posted screenshots of that very profile by now (like it was done with Andrew Sullivan and his milky loads barebacking profile he used for random hook-ups - but I do know that happened because Sullivan's a hypocritical douche). Unless he is either very well liked by his peers or protected by some people with some kind of power (to keep it off the internet?).
- I have respect for Colton that he hasn't done "bathing in pussy" interviews yet. I fear when he does the press rounds for Arrow he will though to appeal to str8 women since he is playing a romantic lead on the show
- People have posted Colton's myspace pics. If he had a manhunt profile, I'm sure it would be posted by now. And if he was hooking on that site, then he'd have to have naked pics. And they would definitely have turned up by now.
- 329...you're kidding, right? Honestly, some folks have no clue.
As for bearding, he's come close. And given Amell's recent "marriage", something tells me that Haynes will be pressured to go that route too.
- Colton has never claimed to be actively dating a girl since he has been famous. Even the girls he has been linked with when asked about it he said they were just friends. No one is claiming he isn't closeted but he does have that in his favor.
- Except when Colton appears on Ryan Seacrest's radio show where Ryan badgers Colton to name his girlfriends and making out with Lauren Conrad. Colton goes along with it so in that sense he does beard, but its really to pacify Ryan who is grossly obsessed with inning colton and others.
Did he name a girlfriend?
- Yes. In one radio interview he discussed not dating big city girls (whatever the fuck that meant) dating some girls from Pretty Little Liars and gfs that his brother set him up with. Also on Ryan's show he confirmed he dated Lauren Conrad.
But as far as he on his own via twitter or other media he doesn't make up fake gfs usually. It's just when he's pressed about it interviews
- So he beards up publicly, but not on social media where people might call him out on it. What a coward.
- Saying he beards up is a stretch. The Seacrest interview was bad, no doubt, but he was pushed hard in the questioning, while has "with" Lauren Conrad he said they were just friends when asked.
Arguing how closeted he is is sort of silly, he is obviously closeted, but it definitely could be worse.
- Agreed. He hasn't gone the Jonas brothers "None of us is gay" route or the Efron "Bathing in pussy" route, or the Taylor Lautner, "Let's date Taylor Swift" route, but he is still very much closeted.
So on the annoying scale I would put him at a 6 or 7 instead of a 9 or 10 like the others.
- It's not a stretch at all. You're rationalizing. Talking about girlfriends IS bearding. Period.
- Colton posted another "I'm sick" keek...bet it's just a hangover. He's such a cute lil'drama queen. I love when he wears his glasses and he's sporting peach fuzz.
- Colty has hinted that he has done some unsavory things, things he didnt enjoy doing, to get his foot in the door of TV acting. You know what that means, gurl.
- Colton sent love back to a male fan today on twitter. He "Thanks bud" most of them, although those guys didn't profess their love to him.
- If Colton has done unsavory things to get where he is (which is a recurring role on a CW show,) then clearly he is AWFUL in bed.
How embarressing if that is the case because then he is known in the industry as being closeted, a terrible actor, and an awful lay.
Talk about a woopsie.
Poor Unfortunate Souls
- r342 = Van Hansis, on TVs nowhere, bitter that his hawt twink days are behind him
- In one of Colton's tweets, he said he grew up on food stamps. Say what you will about the closet, but while being in the closet, he gets to take trips to Australia, London and the like, and have new expensive suits and fans.
I don't agree with his choices, but I don't begrudge him either.
- I think everybody gets why Colton (or any celebrity) chooses to be the in the closet.
They want to be as successful as possible, they think lying about their sexuality will help them. It is pretty easy to understand, doesn't mean we have to like it.
And yeah, I respect the fact that Colton grew up poor, knew he wasn't the smartest, but he was damn pretty. Used what he had to make it pretty far in life already, good for him.
- The thing is he grew up poor in the south in the 90s. It's very possible a lot of his family are homophobes and he's not out to them. Lance Bass had a similar problem which he said made him hesitate coming out publicly. And Colton never had the media spotlight lance had.
- Um, Colton posed for a photoshoot with his boyfriend when he was 17/still in highschool with his mom's permission.
It definitely has nothing to do with his family, and everything to do with his professional career.
- We all do things we are not proud of and we all hope that they won't bite us in the ass later in life.
An actor who wants to have all options available to him, has to play by the rules Hollywood set up. A nobody cannot change the game and it takes a great deal of courage to rise to the top and then have the balls to switch the rules without getting thrown out the moment you show any kind of weakness. What some actors and singers do is live in a glass closet where every Hollywood required game play is presented with a wink so people who want to notice do so.
And quite frankly, Colton's glass closet meme that is part of his public image is almost as entertaining as his acting jobs. It's like some kind of new Reality TV concept.
- I never said his mom didn't know. He could be out to her. I'm talking aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa, cousins... His extended family could be the "God will burn you" crowd for all we know, and so he's out to close friends and close family, but maybe he doesn't want everyone else to know his business.
I'm not condoning it. Just asking the question.
- Leave Colton alone!
- The only kink int ha plan of not being out to his extended family is all they have to do is google, "Colton Haynes gay" or "Colton haynes boyfriend" and then the secret is out.
- Some people are not out to anyone and occasionally have casual hook-ups which they usually regret and get all paranoid about, because they fear they may have consequences.
And then there are some closet cases out there who are out to certain people they trust and not out to people they don't trust or care for but have to be around for career or other purposes.
- A kid in highschool does not decide to pose for a national magazine if he was worried even about extended family knowing. That is an incredibly public act.
Colton is obviously not at all closeted in his private life and hasn't been for a really long time, it is fairly obvious he is out to his coworkers as well. He only hides his sexuality from the public at large, for purely career amibition reasons.
[quote]And quite frankly, Colton's glass closet meme that is part of his public image is almost as entertaining as his acting jobs. It's like some kind of new Reality TV concept.
Yep. The sad truth is if Colton was just a out gay actor he wouldn't have generated nearly as much of a following. His semi-closeted antics generates more interest.
- Colton is really excited about his new stint on ARROW as he is tweeting about it ad nauseum.
I suppose the only good thing is he is not tweeting about a guest spot on SMASH
- Lets list gay actors under 30 that are out of the closet before we chap Colton's ass. Ill start:
- R355...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Please shove your apologist bullshit.
- 349, please get some therapy. Thanks.
- I really wish Colton would come out because he could be a real first for Hollywood. He's gorgeous and the girls love him, so he could be the one to cross over to romantic leading man who's gay in his personal life.
It almost happend with Quinto. It still might happen with Bomer. It WOULD happen with Haynes.
But he won't come out, so it will have to be someone else.
Sad. He has the goods.
The gay men that came before him.
- We have no idea where Quinto's and Bomer's careers will go. Either could still end up being a very successful actor who is out or they could fizzle and dissappear. Too early to make any judgement.
To actually answer your question R355 there aren't a lot.
Chris Colfer, Ezra Miller(well "queer", not gay) Russel Tovey, Jonathan Groff, Paul Iacono are the only young out guys I can think of.
But that is why we bitch about it right? To keep attention on the fact that there is a Hollywood culture that still strongly encourages actors to lie about their orientation.
- R359, there's also T.R. Knight (who was written off his show "Grey's Anatomy" shortly after coming out), and Eric Millegan (who was written off his show "Bones" shortly after coming out)...
- In fairness TR quit.
Colton could be a trailblazer.
Instead he is a coward.
- But veteran directed William Friedkin asserted during his 'Boys in the Band' DVD commentary that Hollywood has done a complete 180 in terms of gay actors and that it's no big deal to be out these days. Surely he knows what's what?
Therefore all gay actors are out now. There just aren't that many of them.
- [quote] It almost happend with Quinto. It still might happen with Bomer. It WOULD happen with Haynes.
Oh, well if YOU'RE sure...
- Colton should go a media tour for Arrow soon, I would imagine. I wonder if he would do interviews for Advocate and Out and stuff?
- [quote]Chris Colfer, Ezra Miller(well "queer", not gay) Russel Tovey, Jonathan Groff, Paul Iacono are the only young out guys I can think of.
There's also Adamo Ruggiero ('Marco' from Degrassi: The Next Generation).
- The fact that Russell Tovey is even mentioned shows you're clutching at straws. He doesn't even work in the US.
- Mark Indelicato, though like Chris Colfer, there's no way he could have claimed he was straight or even bisexual.
- This painting by Shawn Pyfrom looks like Colton may have been the model.
- Hehe R368, Colty is love!
- The real question is whether Colton spits it out or swallows?
- Awww Shawn is in love
- He swallows, hello! His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours.
- Swallows...yummy, might give him a call
- Apparently he's flying north to Vancouver to start work on "Arrow"... he shared this pic on Instagram, from the plane:
- I would love if some stupid inane interview that he normally does, the interviewer asked that in a line of regular q and a's
Chocolate or vanilla?
Summer or Winter?
Long sleeves or short sleeves?
Spit or swallow your man's joy juice?
- He has a thing for butts...
- You bitches better watch me make my debut on Arrow tonight. You know you miss having me on your TV screen. Thanks for the love buds.
- He answered fans' tweets today. Someone asked him how he dealt with rumors. His airy response? "rumors r so pointless. When ppl start them, it's mostly done out of hate. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time".
- [quoteHe answered fans' tweets today. Someone asked him how he dealt with rumors. His airy response? "rumors r so pointless. When ppl start them, it's mostly done out of hate. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time".]
- [quote]rumors r so pointless. When ppl start them, it's mostly done out of hate. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time
Who the fuck told him to write such a bullshit? Gwyneth Paltrow or Megan Fox?
Colton, why don't you just shut up and take off your clothes?
- Colton Haynes is such old news.
He didn't happen and he NEVER will.
It's been five years and he hasn't blossomed into anything other than playing recurring roles on TV shows that are always on the crusp of cancellation.
It didn't matter if he was gay, closeted, straight, or caught in a compromising position with Elton John's ring finger and a vat of apple scented lube.
He is ovah
- And, that R381 is exactly how he's going to get outed...except with Hugh Jackman & Kellan Lutz DPing him and a vat of pomegranate scented lube.
- Colton is flying to NYC to spend some QT with his brother Josh and another sister. I think Josh is the gay brother that he spoke about in the AfterElton interview. That's the only time I've noticed the gay brother being mentioned. I really thought he lied until I read the Q&A from his twitter party, Colt said he just reunited with some of his siblings. Seems like there was riff in the fam. I wonder what went down. You think he fam didn't accept the gay brother? And, if so, why would the other siblings turn their back on their brother? Colton's been on his own in LA since 2007(?). I know Colt stayed in contact with Quentin. I guess Quentin must be the straight brother with the adorable little baby boy that Colt is always posting pics of.
- That must of been hard for Colton to not accept his brother's homosexuality, when he himself is being spit roasted by some of Hollywood's hottest power gays.
- Clinton is the one with the baby, Josh is the gay brother....oh Colty you better not steal your brother's bf, that would be slutty even for you!
- Okay, the straight bro is Clinton...thanks Jerr!
- R383...Colty was out at one point...why wouldn't the family accept his brother? It was Colty's mom who signed the waiver so his pics could appear in XY. I doubt she's a raging homophobe.
- R387 I know, that's why I was confused. Wonder why Josh is/was on the outs with the family. Now, I'm wondering if some of his sibling have a different mom. Daddy Hanyes could've had some baby mama drama and each set of kids sided with their mom. I don't know, it's interesting and I'm noisy.
Colton did a keek with his sis. He's wearing glasses and his lips look so kissable so I didn't hear a word they said. I'm sure it's chessey and dorky but I'll watch it again.
- I don't think there was really a rift. Probably more a case of losing regular contact because the gay brother was living in Europe or something. After all. CH did mention his gay brother as a fan of Teen Wolf.
- Looking at colton instagram pics of his family and i dont see a gay brother any where is he lieing??
- I can't wait to see Colty on Arrow tomorrow night. I need to see Colton and Manu Bennett together onscreen or off, doesn't matter.
- Colton makes his debut tonight on Arrow.
I wonder if this will lead to big things.
Hope so. He's cute and nice to his fans.
Yes, his closetedness is an annoying bore, but there are a lot worse in hollywood.
- Colton's the American Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey).
- Colton's the American Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey).
Fuck you! I have a beautiful jawline!
- It's nice to see Colton's coworkers pump up his debut tonight.
- Bummer he couldn't do Teen Wolf and Arrow.
- Does doing both of their leads count, r396?
Colty's Tired Bumhole
- I watched Colton last night on Arrow, never watched him in anything. He didn't have much air time but I didn't find his acting terrible. He's very attractive. How tall is he? Looks fairly short, 5'7"?
- I missed Arrow. Was this a good decision for Colton? Will this land to better things and was he right to leave Teen Wolf?
Or was it basically the same thing and he left one teen soap for another?
- Colton's like a gay James Bond. He could fuck all the guys in the room and still have enough time to save Queen and country.
- Shawn Pyfroam could be Ms Moneypenny!
- [quote]Colton could be a trailblazer. Instead he is a coward.
Fuck off. There's a lot of ground between the two. How many gay actors could be said to be in a glass closet? Until he dates Taylor Swift, he's no coward.
- [quote]playing recurring roles on TV shows that are always on the crusp of cancellation.
He was a series regular on his first two series. Teen Wolf is a hit for MTV and Arrow has been renewed.
You really have it out for him. Why?
R399--Arrow is not a teen soap. It's actually pretty good for its genre (superhero series). It's not clear to me how large a role Roy Harper is. He was not listed as a guest star. His was the last acting credit and it said "with Colton Haynes"
- [quote]He was not listed as a guest star. His was the last acting credit and it said "with Colton Haynes".
The leading cast names come first (though Colin Donnell was credited but wasn't in the episode IIRC). The guest stars of the episode come after that and Colton's name was the last name that appeared from all the acting credits so yeah, he was credited as a guest star for now. John Barrowman is as well credited last since he's only a regular guest star and not considered part of the main cast, because he doesn't appear in all episodes of the season.
I wonder though who did Colton blow to get that 'with' credit (position)?
- I'd say he was credited as something more than a normal guest star which opens the question is he on the way to being a regular?
I think some people are underestimating his appeal. When I started following him on Twitter he had a few thousand followers. He know has over 300,000. Compare that to 89,000 for the star of Arrow, Stephen Amell.
- 5'7'' seems about right, R398. His IMDb hilariously claims 5'11''.
- Just watched him on Arrow....and oh how I missed his sassy attitude. I guess he plays the messed up kid really well. Ive been enjoying the show, Stephen and Colin are both easy on the eyes and what can i say about Colton? He looks hot even when wearing a shirt. I hope they keep him around.
- Thanks R406. That is laughable. It's amazing how much male actors exaggerate their height particularly those who are well short (pun intended) of 6' tall.
- I'm guessing he'll be on for at least 4-6 episodes. He's supposed to be good with an arrow and we haven't seen that yet. We saw perhaps 5 minutes of him in episode 15. They also want to feature him romantically to attract younger viewers.
Roy Harper stole Thea's (The Arrow's teenage sister) purse. He has a history of petty theft though he's not proud of it. He lives in the shittiest part of town. When Roy stole Thea's purse, he snagged his chain while running and she got it and discovered who he was. He was arrested. He told his sob story to the detective. Basically, Roy's mother got addicted to Vertigo (previously named/themed episode and a drug Thea tried and was hospitalized for). He doesn't want to steal but his mother has staggering medical bills and Vertigo damaged her a lot. Later, Thea boldly goes where rich people don't, to his house if one can call it that, looked more like a shack. She asked for her purse back. He said everything was in it. He called her a rich brat, he knew that she got out of smashing her car while on drugs because her last name is Queen. He warned her to stay out of the Glades (poor, dangerous part of town) and not to believe every sob story she hears.
I think the last two episodes were the best of the season so far.
- Colton Instagram'd a pic of his ethnic looking father. There is no family resemblance.
- I guess the show needed to introduce a character from the Glades (sounds like The Gates, doesn't it?) since that town district is part of the mysterious undertaking.
The introduction scene had Roy (Colton's character) jump over a fence so there may be a place for him in the Vigilante's posse.
- I wonder how soon it will be before Colton has his "Bathing in pussy" interview.
I pray Colton has the good sense to know how well that will really go over.
- r412, don't worry. Colton will say it with a wink and probably mentions silver slippers or something similar camp.
- I don't think Colton will ever do a "bathing in pussy" interview; he isn't THAT shameless.
Although he probably will spend a few more years in the closet until he comes out and acts like he always was.
- That will piss me off when he does the "I was always out" folksy routine so many do. Because he wasn't out to the press. In fact he closets up in the notorious Ryan Seacrest radio show. people talk about.
But I'm sure because he is pretty all will be forgive.
- [quote]He was not listed as a guest star. His was the last acting credit and it said "with Colton Haynes"
If Colton is a main character he'll probably do a round of interviews which should be interesting.
- I was looking at who he follows on twitter... Carlos Colton Posey (love child of Colton and Posey / not recently active)
- [quote] Colton Instagram'd a pic of his ethnic looking father. There is no family resemblance.
I think there is--around the eyes. His father is Cherokee. Some time ago Colton tweeted his own Cherokee Nation registry card.
- Found this video from that twitter page- "Tyler Posey and Colton Haynes Talk Couple Names" love it
- Cute Vid. I'm curious about him and Colin. Looking back on a previous post he was made dinner by Colin and said, "I am aspiring to be more like him"
Colin Donnell is currently dating Zelda Williams (Robin Williams' daughter). However, I do find it all a bit weird. Colin had posted a picture awhile back (I'll link to it) in which he had bought special gluten free beer for Stephen Amell (the catch being he had to come over to his place to drink it). Prior to that the two took really amusing "football sunday" bromance pictures together. I then read one of Colin's personal friends comment on the gluten free beer picture and say, "I'm glad you finally found someone who makes you happy Colin." Pablo was his name. Scandalous, I know.
Colton and Colin sittin' in a tree k i s ...
- Thank you for making my day, R400. I just about died from laughing.
- [quote]Colin Donnell is currently dating Zelda Williams (Robin Williams' daughter).
Really??? I could've swore Colin was gay. Guess my gaydar doesn't work anymore.
- Colin Donnell is not gay. And God knows those chorus boys tried.
- [quote]Colin Donnell is not gay.
Yeah, and I like country girls
- I thought Colin cooking dinner to Colton was a romantic gesture, I could imagine Colton crushing on Colin and getting rid of his sad eyes for good. However, i did notice Miss Williams with Colin in a lot of the pics. I would think shes a beard if Colin wasnt such a D lister. Why would he even get a fake gf?
- [quote]I would think shes a beard if Colin wasnt such a D lister. Why would he even get a fake gf?
Probably for future career prospects in Hwood. I wouldn't say Colin's anymore a D-lister than Colton.
- Don't know about Colton, but Colin clearly has a man-crush on Stephen. This video was filmed before Arrow premiered (Stephen talks first, then it goes to Colin) :0
- Stephen doesn't seem gay to me. Colin tho? I'd say so. Colton and him make quite the pair.
- Colin does have some interesting fashion sense. Observe photo. Stephen Amell(far right of pic)= Straight guy. Colin(can't miss him)= Gay
Case Closed. ;-)
- With apologies to comic fans for my ignorance:
Roy Harper is Green Arrow's Robin. His character, Red Arrow, is Green Arrow's teenage sidekick/protege, so it probably is going to be a permanent gig. The red hoodie was significant.
- Colin is gorgeous! I was gonna watch it anyway for Colton, but now I have him to look forward to.
- [quote] Roy Harper is Green Arrow's Robin. His character, Red Arrow, is Green Arrow's teenage sidekick/protege, so it probably is going to be a permanent gig. The red hoodie was significant.
Though the show is already populating Oliver's world with people who are significant to him in the future (Felicity, Merlyn, Huntress) this is still a show about Oliver's early years as a vigilante. I don't think they'd give him a sidekick so soon. Plus, I thought the reason Colton left Teen Wolf was to broaden his career. I don't think becoming a regular on a CW show will do that.
- I'd take Stephen over Colton any day. In fact next to Stephen Colton looks downright homely.
- R433 Stephen is very attractive, but if you think Colton looks homely next to him then you have a very skewed definition of homely.
- [quote] Stephen is very attractive, but if you think Colton looks homely next to him then you have a very skewed definition of homely
Agreed. Neither could ever be described as plain.
- Of course Colton isn't homely I was merely saying that relative to Stephen I wouldn't even look twice at him. It's all about the context.
- Interested to see this outfit his talking about!
- How do they get the fashion to fit a munchkin? I guess his proportions are good, even if he is small.
- I hope I run into Oscar nominee (maybe even winner!) Brandley Cooper tonight so he can fuck me hard. Will stalk him at the Oscar parties!
- R437. You know Versace is going to hook him up. For someone so small and petit, he can work the hell out of a suit. I can't wait to check out his shoe game. Fingers crossed for the fancy silver slippers!
- Yas huntyy! Colty will be the belle of the balls tonight!
- I need to stop checking this thread at work, you all crack me up!!
- He says, "Good mornin! The Oscar madness continues. Gearin up for Elton's. Have a fun/safe Oscar Sunday!"
- Hey daddy, can I come out to play tonight? Pretty please! I want to be adored by celebrities :)
- And here he is:
- Black shoes
- Be sure to click twice on the pic in R446. That is a really nice tux. The shoes are interesting too. Not silver slippers interesting, but still.
- Do u think Colton begged Shirley Bassey to whisper goldfinGAH in his ear at the after party?
- If Colton's movie career doesn't happen (and we all know it won't) does anyone think he might try gracing the Broadway stage.
- nah, i think he'd be more likely to go back into modeling and/or gay porn
- So he was finally on "Arrow" last week... and didn't have a single scene with any of the guys on the show.
- I feel bad for him. He said on twitter the other day to his friend Emily that he was "sad & negative"
- [quote]He says, "Good mornin! The Oscar madness continues. Gearin up for Elton's. Have a fun/safe Oscar Sunday!"
I wonder how this barely-known character actor got invited to Elton's party...
- R453 I read some exchanges of his and I *think* it had something to do with Greg Berlanti (the producer of Arrow).
300,000 followers on twitter is pretty well known IMO.
- I thought he was gonna be on Wednesdays episode. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Colty to interact with the boys while shirtless.
- He was at Elton's party? I thought he put his days of being 'the entertainment' behind him?
He was a guest? For, like, real? That must have been an odd experience for him.
- If colton haynes really wanted some famebhe would have found bryan singer by now like nicholas hoult
- R457 Good point
- Colty and Bryan are "friends", Colty even welcomed him to twitter. Maybe Bryan is inmune to his charm ...or got bored of his ass!
- Colton's been kind of boring lately. He needs to be accidentally almost outed to spice things up around here.
- [quote]He said on twitter the other day to his friend Emily that he was "sad & negative"
Well we can see the sadness through his eyes, they are the windows to his tortured soul!
- The same soul he sold when so he would be in with a chance of becoming a star.
However he never will and I take comfort in that.
- Fat chance of that happening anytime soon R460, he just stirred the "Colton is straight" fangurls by posting a Skype date pic of Holland Roden. I'm sure it was because he was feeling sad & negative and she was the only hag available to comfort him...and by comfort, I mean telling him "Fuck (insert the jerk's name), you're hot and you don't have to put with his shit!".
- r462 you are mean.
- Colton really is morally detestable. Even the whores of Babylon had their limits.
- I'm not mean R464. I'm honest we both know it.
- He should feel sad. Pilot season is winding down and there's no word of a new gig. Not even on one of the lousy pilots the CW has greenlit.
Going to industry events and being friends with successful directors/producers like Bryan Singer means nothing if you can't parlay that into a job. Every week Singer is announcing a new cast member to the next X-Men film, he couldn't get Colton a small role?
- By the whores of Babylon, we lay down and wept.
- Maybe Colton is concerned about paying the bills. Shawn P better lube up his hole so he can support his man! No more latte sipping in the afternoon!
- I liked Colty better when he was slutty
- He says, "Very happy I got to wish @Victoriajustice a Happy Birthday last night at her party :) And got to catch up with her amazing mom!"
- Whose man *is* Shawn P, R469? First he was Lonely Boy's man, then Man Bangs' man, and now this "Colty" person's man. Talk about getting passed around.
- If I was in Colton's shoes I'd be trying to book Indie movie gigs. Maybe more people would be willing to take him on (in film as an actor) if he had more focused experience.
- At the end of the day Colton just isn't a good actor; it's that plain and simple.
- If I was in Colton's shoes I would audition for the Wizard of Oz as Dorothy. There's no place like homo.
- I see our resident Colton-hater is back.
- 476...you desperately need therapy. Desperately. He's hot, but deserves every bit of bile directed at him. Some of us can jerk off to a guy and still know he's a cretin in real life. Unless you're 12, your emotional development is stunted.
- Dont hate on my husband!
- Colton is not a great actor; however there are far worse ones on television nowadays. He unfortunately has the body of a teenager and those freckles are not doing him any favors. Despite all of that, at least he is not constantly parading some beard to the paparazzi or on his Twitter feed. He may not be openly and proudly gay; but at least he is not hiding his sexuality as disgustingly as Tom Cruise or John Travolta do.
- [quote]He may not be openly and proudly gay; but at least he is not hiding his sexuality as disgustingly as Tom Cruise or John Travolta do.
Somehow I think Colton is worse because he was already out before smelling money and re-closeting himself and because even if Cruise or Travolta weren't movie stars I think they'd still maintain a closeted facade perhaps because they're a different generation whereas Colton is doing it solely for the money.
- I just love watching his shows cuz hes so fuckin fine
- R481 Um, some of us love his freckles. And, he doesn't have the body of a teenager. The unfortunate part is that he's only taking roles as a teenager. He needs to at least audition for the part of a college guy, I mean he is 24 yrs old.
Who was he? I have heard about him out here and l always skip the threads, but tonight I looked at his pic, and now I am convinced that he is a guy that works in the used CD store in my neighborhood! He is cute and pale and very friendly.
A female friend told him that he would look better if he stopped waxing his brows and got a spray tan. He laughed but I noticed that he has stopped waxing his eyebrows. He loves Depeche Mode and always plays it in the store.
He is a very nice salesperson.
- R485 See link
That is him! Was he a model before? He is not very tall and looks older than 24, but that is him. His name is Chris.
He works at CD Replay on St. Catherine Street. He is so cute and so nice.
- [quote]The unfortunate part is that he's only taking roles as a teenager. He needs to at least audition for the part of a college guy, I mean he is 24 yrs old.
Teenage roles are a huge market for actors and they are always played by actors in their twenties. Of course that is what he gets.
And Colton isn't a great actor, but he can act and is good looking. That is why anyone would (and has, multiple times) hired him for a role.
And I'm sure Colton is not the guy who worked in your used CD store. He hasn't had a job that wasn't modeling/escorting/acting since he was an adult basically.
Colton/Chris works at CD replay on St. Catherine Street in Montreal. He is really cute and nice, but doesn't look like a model. He fucked my sister. She helped him with his eyebrows.
I like him too, but I am really tall and black so I think I scare him.
Did he do a movie or something?
- R489 is somewhat delusional.
Colton is in Vancouver filming "Green Arrow" at the moment.
- Posted an hour ago on Instagram:
I am not delusional. I always wanted to post on this thread. I could never find a way to sound as delusional as y'all and all y'all who cream over and stalk this very ordinary looking guy, who I call Chris.
I am glad I pulled it off.
I am still tall and black so don't mess with me and he may still work at CD replay so don't mess with Chris either.
- R492 You're a funny guy.
R491 Sad eyes to the extreme! He probably reads DL.
- On the other hand, what's wrong with Colton that he can't keep a man? His taint ain't getting any younger.
- Has it ever been explained how 5'7'' Colton became a model?
- This is why Colton isn't out. Take a look at these acting credits.
- [quote]This is why Colton isn't out. Take a look at these acting credits.
To be honest Colton's acting credits aren't much better.
[quote]And yes, I know he's not as cute, but still....
Which is why he hasn't done as much; Colton's isn't a good actor, his entire career is based upon his looks and Colton's cousin just isn't as good looking.
I wonder what it was like for Colton to have a gay cousin (who came out first)
I'm sure Colton is not above fucking a guy to help advance his career
Matt Bomer has a powerful husband and here's his IMDb for comparison:
- [quote]To be honest Colton's acting credits aren't much better.
Being a series regular for three shows and now landing another recurring gig is the very definition of much better.
[quote]Which is why he hasn't done as much; Colton's isn't a good actor, his entire career is based upon his looks and Colton's cousin just isn't as good looking.
The problem is Colton and his team probably think that would have been his resume if he were out, but I think your second point is right. Colton has a great look for a lot of young attractive guy roles and he is a decent actor. He would have landed the same gigs if he were out IMO.
- [quote]The problem is Colton and his team probably think that would have been his resume if he were out, but I think your second point is right. Colton has a great look for a lot of young attractive guy roles and he is a decent actor. He would have landed the same gigs if he were out IMO.
Colton has yet to appear in a single movie. I think his team advised him to re-closet himself in the hope that he would get a leading man role or a part in a "Twilight"-esque franchise. I don't think either will ever happen.
Here's what I imagine Colton's career will go like:
- R499 Colton has age on Dallas. Dallas was born in 1982. Colton was born in 1988.
- [quote]Colton has age on Dallas. Dallas was born in 1982. Colton was born in 1988.
I'm talking about the future. Colton's career WILL be unremarkable, he'll eventually come out when he's found a long term partner and no one will care.
- Acting is a crapshoot.
He should come out publically if being closeted professionally is making him unhappy personally.
- [quote]Acting is a crapshoot.
He should come out publically if being closeted professionally is making him unhappy personally.
Colton obviously disagrees, his only interest is money.
Although he will come eventually.
- Sorry, my above quoting partly failed.
- Shawn P. is missing his man. He tweeted "you've been gone for so long, i'm starting to forget what you look like."
Clingy is not a good look, Shawn.
- Awww...poor Shawny is forgetting how low Colton's balls hang and which direction his erect penis faces. Hopefully they can work out the long distance
- R505 I almost thought you were kidding... I looked up the tweet. Cute.
- And Colton responded when he gets back they should go on a Brohama gangba....I mean trip
- Nothing to see here but a couple of bros.
- Colton and Shawn do miss each other. So what? Many heterosexual men dialogue their emotions on twitter about how much they miss each other. I see nothing gay in this.
- R510...oh please MARY! Spare us!
BTW...if you are a breeder guy...get the fuck out of here. No one wants your bullshit opinion.
- R506 Hahahahaha!
R507 I love how someone tweeted Shawny a pic of Colton. Aww, him miss he Colty.
R510 I'm sure there's not any gay shanaigains on those trips,huh...just BROS helping BROS, right?
- R510 that was sarcastic? I think.
I wonder if Arrow is a full-time gig for me. A blogger (Carina MacKenzie) was upset that he hasn't been cast as a lead in a new CW pilot. But why would he need to be when he has this show? Hopefully he stays around.
R512 I'm all for their trip! I just want to see some pics!
- This is  yes, I was being sarcastic.
- It wasn't clear, hon. There are breeders who troll around on this board.
- "Just finished a brutal Pilates session. Spin/Yoga/Pilates everyday keeps me busy before work...what are your favorite workouts???"
- Pics: Vancouver -- 7 March 2013
- Anyone else notice he is purposely trying to push the fangirls to ship him and Emily Rickards, the chick the plays IT girl on "Arrow" by repeatedly tweeting out "#emton". Guess now that he is on a new show he wants a new pseudo-beard for the silly tween girls to imagine him with.
- Colton's gay brother and brother-in-law are pigs. How come he ended up so thin and attractive?
- You don't gain much weight being passed around Hollywood. All that time with your legs in the air, being gangbanged by assorted producers, directors, etc. As an older queen, he'll look like Liberace.
- R517 Love that jacket. Wish you could see the shirt underneath the jacket. It's so low cut in the front, he seems to like wearing skimpy twink shirts.
R520 Stop it! Hehehe.
- so can tell me when shawn and colt started to be a thing
- R521 In case you missed these pics from when he was in Australia (shirtless with the "gang")
- daaaamn, i look fiiiiiine in those pics
- he actually looks too skinny, like i don't know how to explain it, maybe it's just the pics, but are his hipbones suppose to stick out that much? or the veins on his arm? he doesn't look healthy, poor baby, he looks like he's living on a steady diet of cock and protein shakes, yikes.
- R523 Australian Closet Parade
- R520 (RCH) Do you have any basis for repeating this garbage or are you just obsessed with the fantasy that if you had enough money you could have him?
- R527 = Colton Haynes , convinced he's a dancer.
- I think my favorite line in any Colton Haynes thread is and will forever be:
"Colton looks like he is living on a steady diet of cock and protein shakes"
Bravo to whoever wrote that!
- that was me, i wrote that. i am a bit concerned about him, but i just couldn't resist throwing in a bit of snark too XD i'm glad you liked it lol
- To everyone on this thread: MORE SNARK!
- R526 Thanks. Colton Haynes has the best nipples.
- I came across an old Colton thread on The Fashion Spot and someone transcribed an interview where he says "I could lay in bed and watch "Legends of the Fall", "A Streetcar Named Desire", "West Side Story" or "Paper Moon" all day, everyday."
I wonder how many times he cruelly made Shawn lie there and watch "Legends of the Fall" with him.
- "Colton looks like he is living on a steady diet of cock and protein shakes"
I think the protein shakes are redundant.
- He wasn't even IN the last episode of Arrow...
- Just 2 bros having a bro night watching bro flicks like "Streetcar" and "West Side Story"
- 'Arrow' Promotes Colton Haynes to Series Regular for Season 2
- The CW payscale must be higher than Teen Wolf's payscale of scale + 10% given he ran away from one TV contract to sign another one.
- Happy for Colton but it means more time away from Shawn :(
- Breaking News, Bitches. Little Colty was just made a series reg on season 2 of Arrow. I wonder if this is related to the new pope?
- [quote]The CW payscale must be higher than Teen Wolf's payscale of scale + 10% given he ran away from one TV contract to sign another one.
"Teen Wolf" was going to downgrade him to a supporting player in season 3 and his camp claimed he had a potential pilot in the works where he was the lead (bullshit) which never happened.
He got his gig on "Arrow" a while after leaving "Teen Wolf".
- I actually think this was a good dea for Colton because Arrow has really good ratings for a CW show, and he is now bumped up to series regular which Teen Wolf didn't want to give him.
I guess staying in the closet proved to be a good move for Colton.
Damn! Damn! Damn!
- Wanting to reduce his screen time was what Colton's camp claimed was his reason for leaving Teen Wolf, for what it is worth Jeff Davis (the guy who runs the show) said it wasn't true and personally I believe him.
I think that reason is what it always is, money, Colton probably hoped for more than their contract paid. I guess he is getting it from Arrow so it worked out.
- I can't wait for he and the Emily woman who plays Felicity or Willa Holland who plays Thea begins a fauxmance like he and Holland Roden did for their Teen Wolf fans.
- His powerhouse lawyer really got Google to play ball. Go google image him...enter just his name. "Colton Haynes Gay" no longer comes up as an option. If you scroll, pictures of him come up with girls, but not one pic of him with his ex-boyfriend comes up..nothing. There's not even one pic of him with Zach Quinto. It's amazing.
I'd fuck the closet case, but I completely despise him as a person.
- [quote]I'd fuck the closet case, but I completely despise him as a person.
I don't even want to fuck him. There are many men who aren't nice people who I'd be willing to ignore their behavior for a while and just focus on their body whilst I had sex with them.
But I find Colton's behavior so amoral it's ruined any sexual attraction towards I would've otherwise had.
- Just tried the same in the Yahoo database with their automatic suggestions and yeah, it suggests 'colton haynes girlfriend' (who the fuck searches for that?) and no 'Colton Haynes gay' suggestion available. That's lame.
- [quote]His powerhouse lawyer really got Google to play ball.
I don't think it's particularly difficult. Anyone can have something removed for the right price.
I wonder if the same people also had Google add: "Colton Haynes girlfriend"?
Even the fangurls (except for the most charmlessly ignorant) seem to be aware that he's gay.
- 'xxx girlfriend' is nothing but a PR ad paid for by the celebrity's PR management.
Like anybody with common sense really falls for that. But yeah, stupid fans will believe any PR hype or lie.
- I think it's awful that Colton, who claims to love his fans, goes to such lengths to be closeted. What does that say to young gay people who are his fans? Young gay people are still committing suicide in record numbers in this country and this asshole continues to show them that the only way to be successful is to deny and delete any form of your gayness.
Colton is no better than the right wing ex-gay crowd.
Even Anderson Cooper started to realize the damage he was doing and came out. He said he realized he was giving the impression that there was something wrong in being gay and it horrified him.
Colton seems to take glee in it.
Shame on you Colton Haynes!
- Very true, 550.
Colton is the ultimate money hungry hypocrite.
At least the homophobes on the right wing don't spout messages to the equivalence of what Colton does on Twitter.
"The Resident Colton Hater" isn't liked on this thread but he is doing what we should all be doing and boycotting Colton.
Colton might get a pass on DataLounge because he fit it's ideal of beauty but he isn't any different from any Republican politician in America today.
Colton is betraying every gay person who has ever been the victim of discrimination and yet some people try to defend him.
None of us should be supporting him, we should all be waiting for his career downfall; instead we should be supporting the career of an out gay actor who by potentially forsaking money and telling the truth is doing us and the supporters of equal rights a favor.
- "Colton Haynes racist" still shows up on Google so I guess being racist isn't as bad as being gay.
- typo above, R550.
- Hating Colton Haynes is just having him be the scapegoat for the Hollywood culture that encourages actors to be in the closet.
Sure he is a cowardly closet case but so are countless other actors, it is hardly uncommon, it is just easier to be mad at him because the fact he is actually gay is well documented.
- [quote] Hating Colton Haynes is just having him be the scapegoat for the Hollywood culture that encourages actors to be in the closet.
[quote] Sure he is a cowardly closet case but so are countless other actors, it is hardly uncommon, it is just easier to be mad at him because the fact he is actually gay is well documented.
- [quote]Hating Colton Haynes is just having him be the scapegoat for the Hollywood culture that encourages actors to be in the closet.
There are out gay actors, R554. No one forced Colton to re-closet himself, he did it himself for his own career advancement. Can you imagine if a black actor tried to pass themselves off as being white?
[quote]Sure he is a cowardly closet case but so are countless other actors, it is hardly uncommon, it is just easier to be mad at him because the fact he is actually gay is well documented.
There are plenty of closet cases not just in Hollywood but in everyday life but I don't believe half the male celebrities DL claims to be gay actually are. That is why Colton should be hated we have proof that he was out and that he shamelessly tried to hide that fact when he smelt money.
- That's the problem though everyone knows Colton is gay and yet he pretends not to be. How is that any better than the Ex-gay guys we all vilify so much?
Aren't they cut from the same cloth when they all claim not be gay in order to get something they want? Ex gays want social acceptance and love from their lord. Colton wants fame and money. It all boils down to the same thing in my book. Colton is ashamed of being gay. Like its some awful disease that no actor could survive. Except they do. And they are happy. And they are free.
Colton is none of those things.
- People love to hate the player and yet let the game dictate the rules.
- R556 again, just wanting to add:
[quote]Hating Colton Haynes is just having him be the scapegoat for the Hollywood culture that encourages actors to be in the closet.
Everyone could send a message to Hollywood by not watching any show Colton is on but watching a show starring an out gay actor.
Hollywood responds to money, if an out gay actor was the biggest box draw then Hollywood would be falling over themselves to cast him.
Although I'd never eat at "Chick-fil-A" anyway I definitely wouldn't eat there now because I don't want my money to support homophobia.
It's the exact same principle.
- You sum it up beautifully, R557.
- [quote]People love to hate the player and yet let the game dictate the rules.
The player being Colton, the game being Hollywood, R558?
"Hollywood" isn't evil, R558. Colton has decided to lie hoping to get money and fame in exchange.
When you look at it Colton is all that different from a prostitute. And I'm sure he'd be willing to have sex with a man in exchange for a role.
- As others have pointed out, what Haynes did to various bloggers was asinine and wrong. It's one thing not to discuss your past, but quite another to threaten -- wrongly -- to sue people to hide it.
I'm glad one of the bloggers threatened didn't cave and got others to cover the story, though it is upsetting that things have quieted down so much.
- Looks like colton didnt get the divergent rolewonder what happend?
- Just read through Colton's little twitter party. He answered a lot of guys today (most were cute based on the their twit pic) with the standard "Thanks Bud" and he still didn't send love or hugs back, damn him...even though only one guy tweeted love to him, still.
- That's because he's closeted. And he's closeted because he's allowed, nay encouraged, to be. There is no down side to the closet - he has no fear of outing or shunning.
- [quote]When you look at it Colton is all that different from a prostitute. And I'm sure he'd be willing to have sex with a man in exchange for a role.
What a shitty thing to say. Colton is known to be a nice person off camera. You don't know him.
- He threatened people with child porn prosecutions if they didn't take down public modeling pictures of him, previously published in a national magazine.
What more do we need to know?
- I still feel bad for him in way he must be lonely not being able to be himself and have a boyfriend like zach. Q whose gonna propose to his.
- [quote]He threatened people with child porn prosecutions if they didn't take down public modeling pictures of him, previously published in a national magazine.
I'll play the devil's advocate and suggest that perhaps Colton's manager told him that he'd handle getting the pics off the internet and didn't convey the exact method he would have the lawyer take to accomplish it.
[quote]Looks like colton didnt get the divergent rolewonder what happend?
I wonder if that's why he posted "sad and negative" a few weeks ago. He realized he was passed on for the role.
- [quote]What a shitty thing to say. Colton is known to be a nice person off camera. You don't know him.
I don't know him but you know he would.
- Colton Haynes would rather be a closet queer than one of you faggots who hates women.
- Colton tweeted a new pic of him getting a haircut by a fabulous, hunky hair stylist.
Colton does everything gay.
Gay haircuts, gold lame shower curtains, silver slippers, all-male bro trips to exotic locations, stay in bed sleepovers where everyone watches West Side Story, a passion for gay icons like Kathy Griffin and Adele, a fag hag bestie in Ally Maki, a gay bestie in cousin David, a gay beard in Holland Roden, working for gay hollywood heavyweights in Greg Berlanti and Jeff Davis, and gay magazine scans of him in compromising positions with a cute ex boyfriend.
And yet he wants the public to believe he is straight?
- posted link to picture:
- He went with Colton to Sydney
- [quote]And yet he wants the public to believe he is straight?
It doesn't matter what he does. Until he says he is gay plenty of straight people won't believe it and he knows it. Just the way these things work.
One thing the popularity of "House of Cards" made me realize is that most straight people have no clue/don't believe Kevin Spacey is gay...simply because he has never said it.
- And that, r575, is why no one is out of the closet unless they're actually out of the closet.
- wow are they dating? cute couple if so
- Never mind looks like the hairdresser has a different bf. I wonder if Colton secretly lusts after him though
- Oh honey...boyfriend? How quaint! You think ANY of these guys are monogamous?! Haynes friend is a Bent cover boy...
- It's not right that "he wants the public to believe he's straight." He's never said that, or put anyone forward as a girlfriend. The "glass closet" is more like DADT.
- He does want the public to think he's straight, hence the infamous Seacrest interview where he went on and on about making out with Lauren Conrad.
Honey, he's gone way out of his way to shut down the speculation about his sexuality!! Did you just join this thread? He had people threatened with child porn prosecutions over vanilla pictures of him kissing his boyfriend...that's pure evil.
- The more you write, Resident Colton Hater (R579, R545, R520, etc.), the more convinced I am that you have a personal grudge. Are you Jerreth?
- He was recently photographed on date with a girl, right?
- No, Resident Colton Hater, I have not just joined this thread. I have said before (as someone said just recently), I don't blame Colton for the tactics used by a lawyer hired by his management company. For you to hate him with such white hot passion over it marks you as unbalanced.
- 583,585...oh dear.
Honey, I posted three times and that makes me a hater? YOU sound and act like a freeper who can't handle different points of view, so he tries to shut them down with name calling. Unless you're 12 years old, you have no excuse for calling someone a "hater".
The tactics his lawyer used...on HIS BEHALF. With his consent. You Colton apologists think a lawyer can send out notices without their client's consent, and that's really rich.
You must be closeted yourself. I'd bet money on it.
- Three times? You've posted more than 3 times in this thread and you show up in every thread about Colton. And I must be closeted because I don't blame Colton for that lawyer's letter?
Bad liar and poor reasoning in addition to pathological hatred and slander. You're quite a package. No wonder he dumped you.
- [quote]It doesn't matter what he does. Until he says he is gay plenty of straight people won't believe it and he knows it. Just the way these things work.
Everyone knows he's gay, but no interviewer is going to question him about it.
Colton isn't glass-closeted, he's closeted
(Seacrest interview, "country girls, I had a crush on a girl in school, I was making out with Lauren Conrad").
A man doesn't have to have a girlfriend to be closeted (e.g. Rep. Aaron Schock).
Colton is fully closeted.
[quote] I don't blame Colton for the tactics used by a lawyer hired by his management company.
Don't, but Colton isn't as innocent and naive as some people on this thread seem to want to portray him.
- Posting from your work computer now, RCH? On this computer you've called him the Whore of Babylon, made fun of his height, dismissed his acting ability, said he is solely interested in money, called him amoral, the ultimate hypocrite, "not that different from a prostitute", and compared him to a black actor trying to pass for white.
If there is a legitimate argument that he is wrong for not being out, you are totally discrediting it with your obvious personal vendetta. Why don't you let the other children have a turn at this point of view?
- And they say the soap threads are full of nut cases ... this thread has taken a serious turn down the crazy road.
- [quote]called him the Whore of Babylon
I'd think he was COMPARED to a Whore of Babylon. I doubt he would've been old enough to work there.
[quote]made fun of his height
No, he's about 5'7''. Just stating fact. I'm sorry for any snide remarks on this matter.
[quote]dismissed his acting ability
To be fair, he's no Bette Davis.
[quote]called him amoral
He decided to lie for personal profit. Amoral seems a fair enough description.
[quote] the ultimate hypocrite
To explain this, he posts messages on Twitter about loving yourself and being true to yourself and other such nonsense whilst he re-closets himself. He IS a hypocrite.
[quote] "not that different from a prostitute"
Tell me how you think he ISN'T like a prostitute.
[quote]and compared him to a black actor trying to pass for white.
That is completely within reason. He is gay trying to pass as straight. If a black actor who was light-skinned enough to try and pass themselves of white, the black community would be outraged.
There's no such thing as a wrong opinion, R589. And Colton shouldn't be help up as some bastion of goodness. I pity if you've been offended by the posts on this thread.
- You are pretty thick. I said YOUR BEHAVIOR is discrediting your point of view. I didn't say the point of view is wrong.
it is fine to believe that a gay actor should come out. It is not fine to relentlessly attack someone's moral character as you do. Either you don't know him in which case your rants are ridiculous or you do know him in which case your rants are clearly motivated by personal animus. In either case, they contribute nothing to the conversation.
- Oh, do you hear the slapping sound? Must be a bitchfight over some TV hunk.
- Can't we just take this thread in jest?! No need for anyone to get bent out of shape. It's all speculation.
- Seriously, can we not have emotions fly that high over talking about some cute closeted actor?
Also the whole point of this board is NOT to derail into personal spats, it is supposed to be anonymous, lets just have a good time and state your piece not go to crazy obsessive looneyville.
Would hate to see the crazies ruin this thread like they often do with the Anderson ones.
- [quote] I said YOUR BEHAVIOR is discrediting your point of view. I didn't say the point of view is wrong.
Thank you for clarifying the difference for me (I'm not being sarcastic). I'll admit sometimes when I'm angry I do become Julia Sugarbaker.
[quote]it is fine to believe that a gay actor should come out. It is not fine to relentlessly attack someone's moral character as you do.
On this I respectfully disagree. A gay actor in the year 2013 should come out. He was out and decided to re-closet himself in the hope of career advancement. I'm not attacking anyone, just offering an opinion.
[quote] Either you don't know him in which case your rants are ridiculous or you do know him in which case your rants are clearly motivated by personal animus.
I don't know him. I also don't spent my ev'ry waking moment thinking about his sexuality. He is a public figure and his actions are public, I discuss many celebrities without knowing them personally.
[quote] In either case, they contribute nothing to the conversation.
Nor does this line of discussion, I suggest we drop it.
- [quote]Can't we just take this thread in jest?! No need for anyone to get bent out of shape.
Yeah! It's DataLounge the home of pointless bitchery.
- I don't think I'm being crazy or emotional for objecting to RCH's persistent accusations. Someone has been busy spreading the rumor that Colton is an escort with no evidence other than it has been said here before. Internet rumors take on a life of their own, especially when they are repeated. It's one thing to enjoy some gossip about a young actor. It's another to deliberately sabotage his career.
- This is DataLounge, if you don't like gossip go elsewhere, Colton/R598.
- I kinda have to agree with R599, you think gossip is okay R598...but we should censor ourselves from gossiping about something that makes him look bad?
Not how the internet works, the DL isn't going to just talk about publicist approved topics.
Also we need a new thread.