- They first exchanged words in French? Wanna bet Halle put him up to goading Aubrey? And the idiot fell for it.
Martinez will soon enough feel like an idiot.
- They are pushing his buttons so they can go to France.
- R2, yep, pretty obvious
- I agree R2
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set-up. That the fight was deliberate. So Halle can show the judge Gabriel's 'anger' issues.
- Halle is the one with issues. Somehow every time she breaks up with a man, he ends up looking like the worst guy in the universe. She seems like a chick who would spin stories and embellish any flaws the guys might have. She'd make a great Real Housewife lol
I feel for Aubry. Halle is trying to take his daughter away from him and it doesn't feel good for a parent (male or female) to see an ex's new bf/gf parading around with the kid.
- Kinda hot tho.
- She's a total bitch. I think the judge knows it.
Gabriel needs a witness whenever he is in the presence of Halle or Olivier. Shame on Olivier for going along with this. Halle will be doing this to him one day.
- The DM readers are squarely on Aubrey's side. I didn't realize her reputation was so widespred. I thought it was just DL that picked up on it.
- Will this finally kill her career?
Or Cloud Atlas already did?
- Wished it ended with butt fucking rather than hospital.
Is that wrong?
- Yes, I know. Two grown man acting like fucking babies MUST be a woman's fault.
- Sounds a lot like my super awesome childhood.
- R11 the point is everyone can see this is a set-up. Designed to make Gabe look bad in front of the judge, so this duo can take off to France.
- Its funny how the conversation before the fight was in French.
No one knows what was said to trigger the fight.
This is what happens when you bring people into your business.
That dude is not Nala's father so he shouldn't have shit to say in the matter.
Halle need to be an adult and deal with the babies father and not her fuck buddy of the week.
Fuck buddy needs to stay in his place.
- Yes,[R13], they held a gun to his head so he would throw a punch. Stupid man doing stupid things but as per usual, it's a "crazy" woman's fault.
- [quote]I guess Gabriel didn't know that Olivier's father was a boxer, and that Olivier fought as a welterweight boxer in Europe before he went into acting.
Reader comment from the DM which makes this all the more interesting. Complete set up.
- Someone get Gabriel a snow globe
- R16, yes. It would be even obvious to a blind man.
- R2-I agree ! All of a sudden he's starting fights now? Yet Hallle was shutdown and not able to take Nahla to France. Something ain't right ! They started that fight to set Gabriel up. To make him look violent . Now a protective order is against him so he can't see Nahla. Just what Halle wanted.
- A few things:
I read on TMZ (which Halle regularly feeds info to) that Aubry was unconscious when taken to the hospital. Tmz said that witnesses at the scene said Aubry threw the first punch. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out that the witnesses woold be Olivier, Halle and any friends or family she had over .ag the time who would no doubt take her side wrongly or rightly. And given Aubry was unconscious how could he tell his side of the story?
There's a hell of a lot here that is fishy.
- Every man she's with is nuts, but in the end, the common denominator is Halle. She's no victim.
- It's a set up...point blank period
- I love this. Nothing better then a dramatic fight on Thanksgiving.
- Has Gabriel ever showed cock?
- Olivier needs to mind his own fucking business. He's a hothead who's known to beat his partners, so I'm surprised Gabriel was found to be the aggressor.
- Isn't it romantic when two gorgeous guys fight over the love of a beautiful woman? I guess you fellows would never be able to procure such devotion amongst your own super casual hook-ups, but it sure is a hawt sight to see in normal celebrities!
- [quote]There's a hell of a lot here that is fishy.
Starting with the fact that in a contentious custody case, most judges automatically instruct the parties to use Neutral Corner for handing off or picking up the kid.
There's no reason for Aubry to ever be on their property. Likewise, they should never be at Aubry's place except when Halle has to take care of landlord-type business since she pays for it. Aubry is a grown-ass man who is so incompetent he can't support himself. That's a major factor that makes me think Halle isn't lying about him.
- Olivier is just pussy whipped. He's not thinking clearly.
- [quote]Aubry is a grown-ass man who is so incompetent he can't support himself. That's a major factor that makes me think Halle isn't lying about him.
If he's so incompetent as to be unable to support himself, why'd she pick him of all people?
- He's pretty
- Why can't he support hisself? I thought he was a male supermodel.
- She is starting to become everything I hate about women, certainly the pretty ones. As Jack Nicholson put it, "They don't play fair". And they love being the victims -- of the world they set up.
She had better be nuts or otherwise she is just plain evil.
- Sounds like crazy attracting crazy plain and simple.I've heard stories for years here and other places that she's a nutty mess who attracts nothing but abusive men and chaos.It's just sad that an innocent little girl had to get dragged into this shit storm.
- [quote] she's a nutty mess who attracts nothing but abusive men and chaos
She grew up in an environment where domestic abuse was a fact of life. So it is no surprise how things have turned out in her life.
- She is one of those drama junkies who provokes other drama junkies to violence. Then she plays the victim.
- She's got issues. She needs BFF Oprah to sit her down and talk to her about how relationships work.
She also needs to speak to a therapist about her issues with seeking about abusive or shady men.
- R27 A simple Google search will reveal that he is one of the highest earning male models in the industry. Male models don't earn as much as actors and aren't as well paid as female models but he is not a poor unemployed bum. He also owns a restaurant I think. The reason he is earning a lot of child support from Halle is because she is an actress that gets paid millions of dollars per film. He earns more than most but not as much as Halle. To give Nahla the lifestyle she is accustomed to with Halle he gets a lot of child support. It's pretty common, particularly among women divorcing their high-earning husbands.
- I wish Garbriel hadn't been so stupid and had been able to walk away. That would've pissed off Halle more ...and you know how happy that would've made all of US !!!
- I can't wait until a couple of years from now when Halle is trashing Olivier in the press after they break up. Then he'll see what it's like.
- Also -- Martinez looks like SHIT !!!
- I am starting to wonder how much truth there is to all these "shady" men -- men with no other history of such besides her. Wesley Snipes beating the hearing out of one ear, maybe. But Dave Justice, this model, the other guy, Martinez (whom I know a director who worked with him and had no issues),,,
It may just be her, plain and simple. Wear a condom, guys.
- She seems to be a terrible person. She's treating him like a sperm donor!!! As someone who didn't have a dad for a long time and when she did, he was horrible and abusive, you'd thing she'd want her only child to have a father figure and a dad who actually wants to be a good dad to her.
What an awful, egotistical bitch.
- R42, you summed it up perfectly.
- [quote]It may just be her, plain and simple
You mean that she actually invites violence from the men in her life because her personality is so terrible?
Are you posting from the Bohemian Grove from the year 1956?
- I think Oliver knows Halle is batshit crazy and they have probably already broken up but is pretending to be in a relationship with her to help her. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she's paying Oliver for his help...hence, starting this fight etc.
No way Oliver is faithful to Halle. He's FRENCH!
- Does anyone else remember when she committed a hit and run and then played the victim due to 'head injuries'?
This is when she lost my sympathy
- No, R46, I'm saying I am not convinced there really IS any violence/abuse (outside of Snipes if it's even him, never confirmed). You do realize, now that it's not 1956, that some women do lie about this stuff, right?
On a lighter side, the Chris Rock sketch post Halle car wreck is now more funny than ever. "Look out, it's Halle Berry!" Escaping in her gold Oscar gown. A classic.
- R14 I'm sure it went down like something like this:
Aubry brings the kid over and says: "Here she is for thanksgiving. Have a great time".
Berry: "Is that sarcasm? Don't start with me"
Aubry: "Halle I'm not trying to start a fight, I want our daughter to enjoy thanksgiving with you".
Berry: "Olivier! Come here! Did you hear what he said? He called me a whore and that you're enjoying his sloppy seconds! He's so smug that the judge won't let us take Nahla away from him forever to France!"
Martinez: "Tu as le culot de parler a Halle comme ca (You have the gall to speak to Halle like that)?" Ta fille est avec nous aujourd'hui (Your daughter is with us today). Degage connard (fuck off, fucker!)
Aubry throws a punch and gets taken out by Martinez. Berry smiles, saying "gotcha!" then calls 911 that her psycho ex went beserk.
btw I read that Aubry has a broken rib while Martinez has a broken hand lol
- [quote]She grew up in an environment where domestic abuse was a fact of life. So it is no surprise how things have turned out in her life.
Bitch, please. As an adult, one can, and should, rise above that bullshit, victim mentality.
- [quote]The DM readers are squarely on Aubrey's side. I didn't realize her reputation was so widespred. I thought it was just DL that picked up on it.
Olivier dumped Britain's favorite singer. Kylie Minogue, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. He's loathsome, and a good pairing with uber cunt Halle.
- I can't say I really give a shit about any of these people but thought I'd chime in and say that if any of them truly gave a crap about this poor kid they'd protect her and themselves by arranging a third party pick up/ drop off. It's really not rocket science - lots of everyday folk in these circumstances do it. If they're not bright enough to do it then it should be standard procedure enforced by the court in any cases as contentious as this. I conclude from all of this that these people fucking love the drama. They actually want to see each other. They LIVE for this shit.
- You all do realize that Donatella Versace is directly responsible for this entire mess?!
- R35 has the situation sussed.
Halle Berry is a fucking narcissist. She has brought the cray cray to every adult relationship she's had. Every marriage, every ltr, every time.
There is something in the old saying: I know it takes two but one of them is always you.
At her age, in her profession, with her level of success, Berry has had psychiatric help available to her for many years. If she chooses not to avail herself of it and remain crazy, why should anyone feel sorry for her? She's fucking up her own life and the lives of everyone she comes into close contact with, including that kid. Fuck Halle Berry.
- "As Jack Nicholson put it, "They don't play fair". And they love being the victims -- of the world they set up."
You mean like the "victims" Jack put in the hospital? I guess that's Jack's way of "fair play": beating women up?
- if Aubrey was knocked out and has broken ribs, and Martinez clearly has bruised/broken knuckles, wouldn't that point to the latter throwing the punches around?
Methinks when the holiday is over and the smoke clears there will be more details to this story, and possibly other charges - for Martinez.
- Pop off son!
- Happy Thanksgiving Nahla! In cases like this a third party should escort the child home. This sounds like a total set up. Just because Halle didn't get what she wanted. I don't doubt that the Father is an asshole but she doesn't exactly pick winners when it comes to gentlemen callers or husbands.
- Most importantly: where is Tom Welling? He and Gabriel are close friends!
- The poor child's mind is already poisoned against her father. It would be horrible if Nahla actually witnessed the fight but the ensuing character assassination by Halle and Olivier, with Olivier having visible injuries to back up the trash talk, is going to cause that little girl to really fear Gabriel. That is just wrong.
- [quote]There's no reason for Aubry to ever be on their property. Likewise, they should never be at Aubry's place except when Halle has to take care of landlord-type business since she pays for it.
Oh good Christ. Drama much? Normal divorced parents accept that they have to DEAL WITH and SEE their exes on a regular basis. Even if they're not on speaking terms, good parents BOTH show up for all of their kids' school shows and games and whatnot. And there is NO valid reason for an ex to get into a fight with his ex-wife's current fiance.
I have no idea what provoked this fight -- although I'm sure in the coming weeks we'll be hearing all the publicist-provided details from both sides -- but both men were acting like BABIES, putting their own petty problems before the needs of a young child. Yes, I can totally believe Halle and Olivier would stage this shit as some sort of melodramatic "play" to allow them to move Nahla to France permanently, but in reality that is *not* going to happen, not even for movie stars; custody judges almost never grant permission for one parent to move a child out of the country permanently without valid reason (and simply "marrying a Frenchman" isn't "valid" in the eyes of the court). And really, Aubry has grounds here; it is COMPLETELY disruptive to move a child that young into a country where she doesn't even know the language, and it could have long-lasting impact on her personality and self-esteem (as if being the daughter of a beautiful actress doesn't already do enough of a head trip on even an average kid).
As for Halle's taste in men ... I'm not one of our resident misogynists, but at this point she's ended up with too many violent men to question whether all of it's just a fantasy in her head or whether she's simply attracted to fucked-up men who like to beat bitches up.
- Quoting Nicholson about women being horrible? Please, I wish every woman would fuck him over. Guy is a total prick, he deserve's a taste of his own medicine.
- "Halle is the one with issues. Somehow every time she breaks up with a man, he ends up looking like the worst guy in the universe. "
Seeing as both men have come out of this looking very bad indeed, I have to concede it's possible that she only dates the worst men in the universe.
And I doubt it's a set up, or a set-up that ended the way any of them wanted it to end, because they all come out of it looking like they shouldn't be trusted with an innocent child. And Halle, the last thing she needs is a man with a bad temper and a good punch.
- She never was Academy material was she? So glad I voted for Sissy.
- The judge should take Nahla away from both parents and into foster care. That would scare them both straight.
- These people are so immature. Halle Berry has the same relationship over and over because she hasn't resolved her issues. For parents to be behaving that way is so selfish.
- It'z a nigga thang
- Personally, I am completely indifferent to Halle Berry. The only film I found her attractive in was "the Flintstones" and I thought she was sexy as hell, even though I am gay. I lost interest in her afterwards.
However, whatever her craziness, I find it hard to sympathize with any guy who goes to court to get spousal support. If Aubrey can't support his daughter in the lifestyle he thinks she deserves, then he should hand her over to the mother and limit himself to occasional visits. Or if he wanted joint custody, he should have limited himself to asking Halle to pay for security - not for housing and staff and living expenses.
Most children however, don't care what kind of social level their parents are as long as they are loved.
- [QUOTE] I find it hard to sympathize with any guy who goes to court to get spousal support
How do you feel about women seeking spousal support?
- R67 So the richest parent always wins? Be serious please.
- I'll resolve this. Rather quickly, I might add.
- [quote]You mean that she actually invites violence from the men in her life because her personality is so terrible?
You didn't ask me but I want to respond.
I think there are two possibilities.
1) She often LIES about the abuse.
2) She manipulates them and provokes them to such an insane degree (calculated on her part to get what she wants) that they might react with violence when they wouldn't at any other time, the way she seems to do with poor Gabriel. Other men might have an easier time to get away from her but HE has a child with her he seems to love and it's obvious SHE is trying to cut him off from her every way she can. He's probably at his wit's end seeing how she uses all her means to achieve that. She'll also most likely start inciting that kid against her dad and poison her mind against him, if she hasn't started already.
I pity both Gabriel and that poor kid.
Oh, and Olivier should mind his own fuckin business because this kid isn't his and he should have no say in it. The fact that he involves himself in any of this proves what an idiot he is and what a manipulative bitch Halle is. He deserves anything she ends up doing to him.
- R71 answered YES
- To clarify my earlier comments, If a woman (or man) has given up a lucrative career to raise the child, then indeed she (or he) deserves spousal support. In this case, nothing suggest that Gabriel gave up his semi career to have and raise the child. Essentially he seems to be using the situation to support himself in style as his career winds down due to natural causes.
Second, there is nothing about he richest spouse "winning". All I am saying is that even if he can only afford a modest apartment, that is where he should be raising the child when she is with him without feeling ashamed of it. At most he should just ask Halle to pay for beefed up security.
The only thing I agree with in terms of his demands is access to the child and that Halle should not be allowed to take her permanently to France.
If noing else, his would settle any question about whether he wants access to the child for the sake of love, or the income she represents.
- She's as melodramatic in real life as all her films
- more nicholson gossip
- Nicholson's quote applies more accurately to men and he is a perfect example of it. Anyone who looks to him for a worldview has issues of their own.
- If Halle isn't always the victim at the hands of men, then neither are men always the victims at the hands of Halle.
She didn't force two grown men to fight each other. That was their choice and at some point men have to be held responsible for their own actions.
- These people are not qualified to be parents, step-parents or anything associated with kids. They are dysfunctional assholes and have been since before that kid was born.
But now they've involved a kid. And for years Halle Berry has surrounded herself with bad relationships, cheating and violence.
And now Berry wants to take the kid and move to France to piss off the kid's father? Dumb fucking move. Berry can't even handle relationships in her own native, familiar environmnet.
- I hate Halle these days.
- [quote]Second, there is nothing about he richest spouse "winning". All I am saying is that even if he can only afford a modest apartment, that is where he should be raising the child when she is with him without feeling ashamed of it. At most he should just ask Halle to pay for beefed up security.
So the child should live in diminished socio-economic circumstances with one parent and in luxury when she visits the other?
- R66 Please kill yourself.
- I think Iyanla should sit down with Halle and fix her life!
- big hug to you r12.
- Radaronline is reporting there were security cameras capturing it.
- So one drop-dead-gorgeous homosexual fights another drop-dead-gorgeous homosexual over who gets a lifetime mealticket from the faghag/beard.
- [quote]So the child should live in diminished socio-economic circumstances with one parent and in luxury when she visits the other?[/quote]
Are you serious? Surely the most important thing is a stable, loving environment -- not that this poor kid sounds like she has much chance of that.
- Well, Aubry won in court, so it's very hard to believe he would be the one to be pissed enough to instigate a fight.
This should be very interesting.
- R86, I dont see why a child should be provided with a artificial belief that there is parity between the seperated parents. There is nothing wrong with living in reduced circumstances with one parent and luxury with the next as long as one is loved in both homes.
- Tell the judge that.
- Regarding the spousal support, the issue isn't that he needs the extra $20K a month so he can continue to "pamper" their daughter like she's used to at mommy's house: it's because Halle is a multi-millionaire and chooses to live in an expensive community and send their daughter to expensive schools, and in order for Gabriel to afford a house in or even near that community so that he can maximize his allotted custody of Nahla (and get her to school, etc.) he needs the spousal support.
My impression is that Halle initially tried to edge Gabriel out of their daughters' life by moving to an ultra-expensive location and then claiming that, because he couldn't afford to live within X distance, she should have full custody because it'd be too disruptive for Nahla to have to commute for an hour or more each way just to get to and from school on the days that her dad has her, etc. And then Gabriel's lawyer argued for spousal support so he could afford to live near the kid and Halle, irate that she hadn't been able to price Gabriel out of his daughters' life, moved on to tactics like bribing the nanny to testify that Gabriel is violent & racist, and when the judge saw through that ploy she began petitioning to move the kid to France full time, and when that fell through she orchestrated a fight between the men that left Gabriel unconscious and hospitalized. It's really appalling - so fucking selfish. Gabriel is fighting tooth and nail (literally) just to stay in his daughters' life and Halle is attempting to thwart him at every turn.
I wish Gabriel had realized that every time he gets near Halle he should keep his cell phone set to Record just so when she makes shit up in court ("he hit the nanny," "he used the N-word in front of our daughter," "he started a fistfight with my husband") he could set the record straight once and for all. Maybe once Martinez realizes what a narcissistic psycho she is he'll turn against her and testify about all her schemes and lies. That little girl would be so much better off if Gabriel had full custody.
- Since I was a Baby Lesbian in Junior High School, there has always been gossip that Halle Berry was batshit. I am now well past grown and am still reading of gossip about Halle Berry being batshit. When there is decades long smoke there is decades long fire.
Halle Berry could very well be re-enacting the same pattern of abuse her mother could very well have gone through in years past. But, she more than has the means by which to obtain help and she obviously never has.
Paternal rights in the US are still a bit of a hot button topic sometimes. There are still people in the legal system who plainly think maternal rights trump all.
I hope that Gabriel fights the good fight or however long it takes. Where I live, Halle Berry wanting to take her child away from her father permanently so she can live abroad with her boyfriend would be considered tacky as hell as well as an aberration against societal norms in that it would be cruel and unusual punishment to the child.
The judge denied her what is not her right and she is pissed off as hell. I am shocked she did not accuse Gabriel of being a kiddie fucker, really.
- ""You didn't ask me but I want to respond.
"I think there are two possibilities.
"1) She often LIES about the abuse.
"2) She manipulates them and provokes them
Or 3) for reasons she does not understand, she's drawn to violent assholes. This incident seems to support assumption #3, particularly regarding Martinez. Ya think this might indicate he's a violent asshole?
- I just know he looks really sexy...was he hurt?
- I hate to say it but I'm thinking she is a total bitch or always involved with assholes. It's possible that she has very bad taste in men but when she was in that car accident and then lied about it, I figured she was probably a bitch.
- [quote] I am shocked she did not accuse Gabriel of being a kiddie fucker, really
Halle already accused Gabriel of being a racist. She's getting there.
- r93 Ordinarily I'd agree with you and there are plenty of women who fall for one shit after the other but in her case I don't believe it.
As for this latest mess, it sounds like Gabriel is hurt way more than Martinez. Also, wasn't Gabriel bringing the kid so she could celebrate Thanksgiving with Halle? Why would he start a violent fight there?
Also 2, I just checked, she started dating Gabriel exactly 7 years ago. Dated for 3 years until she gave birth to Nahla and then 2 years more in which they were couple. Not once in that time and until now have I heard anything from her about him being "violent".
This was staged by her so she can use it against him and steal his kid from him.
She's a narcissist and psycho who cares only about her needs and wants and nobody else's. She obviously will stop at nothing and no lie is too big and too outrageous to get what she wants.
- You don't know shit about what is going on. You think you know, but you mortals will never know. Keep reading your tmz and continue to think you are "in the know".
But you don't know anything.
- R50 Olivier did not dump Kylie when she had cancer. He supported her throughout. She lived with him in Paris during recovery.
- Hi Halle @ R98
- "This was staged by her so she can use it against him and steal his kid from him. "
Again, if this was staged, it was done so badly that it can't possibly help anyone's cause in a child custody fight. Aubrey looks like a violent asshole, Martinez looks like a much more violent asshole. Berry looks like someone who's created a situation that leads to violence. If it was staged, it went off the rails at some point.
If I were a family court judge, I'd give the kid to someone sane and never tell the parents where she is.
- I know for a fact that Halle Berry is a bitch- she punched my baby in the face (and it was a white baby too)! She's evil and should be eliminated! Die evil bitch, die!
- The nutty, lying, manipulative bitch strikes again.
- " Berry looks like someone who's created a situation that leads to violence."
How fucking ridiculous; if men weren't as mentally unstable as they are, they wouldn't be as violent as they are.
You know she's thought about....but maybe Nahla won't lie about her daddy.
- r101 true but she's already tried it! She tried to bribe the nanny to say he was violent and a racist and failed. Why would you think she wouldn't try this?
Nobody said she was a genius and she strikes me as so narcissistic that she will try no matter what, no matter how many times she fails, no matter how ridiculous she ends up looking. She's self entitled and she wants to WIN.
I think she's gotten used to getting away with murder - literally. That accident, the other men in her life where she always managed to get the sympathy. She probably thought she'd always get her way and it frustrates her that the pretty sperm donor won't just "go away" because SHE wants him to.
Now I can't wait for the Martinez situation to explode and to see if HE says anything about the fruitcake.
- [bold]HALLE BERRY'S BABY DADDY
I Want an Expensive Roof
Over My Head![/bold]
[italic]Gabriel Aubry wants his 3-year-old daughter Nahla to live in surroundings to which she has become accustomed ... and he wants Halle to pay dearly for it.
TMZ has learned what Gabriel wants in the way of $$$ -- and it's a lot. [bold]We've learned Aubry has filed legal docs asking the family law judge to force Halle to give him $15,000 - $20,000 a month for a proper home.[/bold]
Gabriel has also asked for a laundry list of other things from Halle, including what we're told is[bold] a "very large" amount of money for the little girl's clothing, as well as money to take the child to Canada to visit his family.[/bold]
We're told Halle is fighting Gabriel tooth and nail on his request. The hearing on the money issues was scheduled for Monday, but it's now been put off until April 9, in part because the family law judge wants to see what the dependency judge does to Gabriel.
If the dependency judge takes away some of Gabriel's custody rights, it would have an impact on any child support Halle would have to fork over.[/italic]
What a prince. Thank God he's not black. Michael Ealy was such a gentleman to her during and after their relationship.
- [quote]A simple Google search will reveal that he is one of the highest earning male models in the industry. Male models don't earn as much as actors and aren't as well paid as female models but he is not a poor unemployed bum. He also owns a restaurant I think
WAS. The restaurant business was payed for by Halle and it was failing and haemorrhaging money when they split. He's broke and wants Halle to fund his lavish lifestyle yet they weren't even married, so Nahla is his ticket. This is what she gets for getting mixed up with white guys.
- Sad to admit, but MPC at r85 nails it.
- TMZ's been in Halle's pocket for a few years now.
- That model should try using a snow globe.
Lesson: Male Models aren't Fighters.
French Actors will Beat Your Face Badly.
Mais oui, Olivier drinks,smokes & punches.
"La Femme infidèle" was a remake Gabriel.
Halle Berry was beaten by David Justice.
Stop blaming her for everyone's merde.
Misogynists of DL, mange merde.
- David Justice did not beat Halle.
I know someone with a MLB World Series Ring who says otherwise.
He batted for David on the field.
David Justice isn't in Baseball Anymore...
Maybe he can autograph some photos of Halle for
$$$. Tough out there after your career is over.
Friend of Former Atlanta Brave Teammate
- That poor kid has zero chance of turning out okay. They should be putting some of that 20K / month away for her inevitable therapy, rehab, and bail. It's sad.
I think all this tension could be alleviated by Gabriel and Olivier fucking and sending me the video. There. Problem solved. You're welcome, Halle.
- [quote]That model should try using a snow globe.
r11, that was so wrong. LOL!!!
- Equitez et repetier:
Le modele Gaby should try using a snow globe.
Lesson: Once Again
Male Models aren't Fighters.
French Actors will Beat Your Face Badly.
Mais oui, Olivier drinks,smokes & punches.
"La Femme Infidèle" was a remake Gabriel.
Halle Berry was hit by David Justice.
Stop blaming her for everyone's merde.
Misogynists of DL, mange merde.
Halle doesn't owe baby Daddy boxing lessons.
Olivier Martinez has already schooled him.
He is from a working class family.
Not a former shiftless male model.
Looking for a handout, he got a smackdown.
Sure many at DL are willing to comfort Gaby.
Rhymes with baby.
Billy Bob Thornton
- It'll be hilarious when Nahla's old enough to beat Halle. You just know those two are going to clash like gasoline and fire. Halle will feel threatened by her younger, beautiful daughter and Nahla will be a spoiled bitch who was raised by the proverbial mother from hell.
- I don't get along with my mother either.
She is a Luna-tic...
At least my babby daddy is MONEY.
Arpad Busson doesn't panhandle on the street.
Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson
- [quote] The restaurant business was payed for by Halle and it was failing and haemorrhaging money when they split. He's broke and wants Halle to fund his lavish lifestyle yet they weren't even married, so Nahla is his ticket. [bold]This is what she gets for getting mixed up with white guys.[/bold]
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this comment. I suppose the next logical leap is to conclude that getting beaten up is what Halle's mother got for getting mixed up with black guys, right?
Are you related to Janbot by chance?
- are they both uncut?
- Alot of over the top comments in this thread. While Hallie isn't innocent. Neither is Gabriel and I'm sure they both love their daughter.
Hallie isn't responsible for how Gabriel reacts. He is. Now all these comments about calling her evil etc . Way too much. Their daughter isn't being starved for love .
- r119. Where was the support for her black ex-husbands, David Justice and Eric Benet, as well as ex boyfriends like Wesley Snipes, when their names were being dragged through the mud? They were accused of everything from cheating to beating her until she lost hearing in one ear.
Those calling her evil now happily considered her the victim when she had problems with her black exes.
- R122 - Your post is a non-sequitur. I honestly have no clue how it follows from mine.
[quote]Where was the support for her black ex-husbands, David Justice and Eric Benet, as well as ex boyfriends like Wesley Snipes, when their names were being dragged through the mud?
R19 - You clearly haven't been keeping up with what's been said about Halle Berry on this board on other threads about her. Eric Benet got plenty of support here. One poster even went as far as saying he knows a musician friend of Benet's who reported to him that Benet [italic]agreed[/italic] to go along with her claims of infidelity just so he could get out of the relationship ASAP with as few complications as possible. The poster's truthfulness wasn't challenged. Whether true or fabricated, that sounds like support for Benet as his name was being "dragged through the mud."
As for Justice and Snipes, more than one poster has pointed out that neither man seems to have been accused of any kind of domestic violence by other women and I'm sure plenty of other women have come and gone. The marriage to Justice was long before DL time and what do you expect DL posters to know about MLB players?
And Snipes? It has been said here that her claim has never been verified by anyone. I'm not sure if she ever actually named the man. Did she? And tax-evader Snipes, what do you want us to say about him? That he's swell?
[quote]Those calling her evil now happily considered her the victim when she had problems with her black exes.
You really must be new here.
- I meant R122 not R19. Sorry.
- I just feel bad for this girl. She needs parents that consider her needs over their own, and I'm not sure if anyone involved is capable of that. (And finding that in Hollywood is rare.)
It reminds me of how I used to feel about Anna Nicole's baby, but it sounds like things have worked out for her. Larry what's-his-face seems like he has stepped out of the three-ring-circus of tabloid life to raise that kid. Maybe they should give him Halle's kid too.
- Yes, Halle has serious issues, and will do anything to provoke Gabriel to place him in an unfavorable position. She has had a lot of experience with goading and provoking and even getting physical with guys. Halle is verbally and physically abusive too. She works out and does weight training on a regular basis and has for years.
Of course she needs therapy, and has unresolved issues. It wouldn't surprise me at all if part of her "unresolved issues" is that she truly neither likes nor trusts men. I think Halle is a closet lesbian.
She can "blame" her failed relationships on racism, on being a woman, being always a victim. She obviously has real problems with how she defines strength, and being the "strong woman" in her mind includes manipulating and misusing men.
I also think we're ignore the fact that there is history between Gabriel and Olivier now. They have a relationship to navigate. It may be that Olivier has been menacing and threatening to Gabriel on other occasions, on HAlle's behalf.
Halle knew which buttons to push. It's not unusual for a father to not want his ex-wife's boyfriend being around his kid. Maybe Olivier said something to Gabriel about Nahla and that pushed the button for Gabriel to shove him.
TMZ has posted photographs of Gabriel.He looks terrible. Olvier beat him to a pulp. His face. That is just ugly to do something like that to someone who earns his living with his face. No, Halle & Oliver are in the wrong here.
What ever Gabriel is asking for from Halle is between the two of them & their lawyers. It is not something you argue about in a driveway and not something you allow to be discussed in front of your kid.
And think about it. When has Olivier Martinez ever been a big earner. He is just as dependent on Halle's $$$ as Gabriel might be. In fact, Gabriel has enjoyed more success as a model than Martinez has had as an actor. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Gabriel regards Olivier as a parasite.
Halle has a very limited amount of time left. Nahla's getting older. Soon, she will be able to tell the judge what she thinks, how she feels, and what is going on. She has a relationship with her father.
I will predict that once Nahla reaches the age of 18-25, she and Halle will fall out and Halle will fight with her too. If Nahla shows any signs of loving her father, she will have hell to pay in Halle's house.
- I can't get into any of this because the truth is that none of us really know anything and that there's only one true, verifiable fact that can be gleaned from any of this: OLIVIER MARTINEZ LOOKS LIKE SHIT!
I mean, my god Unfaithful was only 10 years ago. He was BEAUTIFUL in that movie, but now? Yikes. Lay off the booze and ciggies folks. Damaging looks as great as his were should be against the law.
Man, that guy aged like fucking milk.
- I agree he's aged horribly.
- Busted face gallery
- This is all about Halle getting what Halle wants.
- [quote]there's only one true, verifiable fact that can be gleaned from any of this: OLIVIER MARTINEZ LOOKS LIKE SHIT!
He does look like shit to the point that it's a bit shocking, considering how he looked in Unfaithful. Is he a boozer or a smoker?
- Yes to both, R131. X17 has photos and video of him at the liquor store at 7 :30 AM the day following the beatdown. I've lost respect for him. How can he be that stupid to get in the middle of a custody battle between two estranged parents?
Maybe he is desperate to do Halle's bidding since he is living off of her.
It's not like he is in big demand as a movie star. Last time I saw him was in that terrible SWAT movie with Colin Farrell and he played the bad guy.
- This is the same Halle Berry who was high on pills a few years back and mowed down a pedestrian, killing her. Had to pay off the family to get them to shut up, then ran around complaining about the teensy amount of plastic surgery that she (Halle) had on her forehead as a result of the accident.
She is and always has been not only batshit but a fucked up monster. So she chooses men who are just as dysfunctional as she is; what a big surprise.
- No, that wasn't Hallie Berry. She was in an accident but I don't think anyone was killed, were they?
- Does she really need to be surrounded by police motorcycles just to go to the theater?
- "Provoke him to throw a punch and then file assault charges against him and a new restraining order. Maybe then we can get a new custody case going."
Halle's lawyer 4 days ago
- Both sides are to blame. But Aubry needs to be smarter. No one made him throw the first punch (if that's true).
"He was set up and provoked." What, Aubry doesn't have a brain or any control whatsoever? He let himself get played like a cheap accordion.
- Oh, gawd. Berry is so desperate to milk this with such a hugely contrived outing. Didn't she want to take the little girl to Paris so as to avoid the paps, among other things? Yet she makes a very public outing with the screaming "LOOK AT ME!!!" police escort the very next day after such an awful event?
She's lost the plot completely and she's losing a lot of fans. She's going to hold onto Martinez for dear life now! Heh, heh, heh.
- What have we learned from all this boys and girls...Pretty people are mean and often seriously fucked in the head.
- Poor delicate Gabriel. Is that mean lady treating him bad again?
- R126- You sound very hateful towards Halle do you know her? What did she do to you? You are reaching and completely insane.
- I wish I could travel back and time and tell the guy on the far right, "That bitch crazy!"
- r122 I think back then ppl still believed her and she was at the height of her stardom so her pr team probably worked extra hard to cover up for her. I don't read a lot of gossip or all the celebrity rags but her exes seemed to let her get away with trashing them so people bought the "poor Halle" image. I did too.
I think one thing is obvious here and that is the fact that she is trying to take that girl from her dad and no matter how and what Gabriel is (and I don't know much about him) she hasn't managed to do that yet and the courts don't believe her either. In this, it's obvious she's in the wrong.
She's been caught telling terrible lies in order to cause harm to Gabriel so yeah, now I don't believe anything she says.
- And another thing I forgot to say.
I remember at the time the whole Eric Benet thing. I didn't know much about him then, nor do I now but just from what was in the mainstream media, I remember the extreme trashing campaign against him. I also remember her talking about how much she loved his daughter and regarded her as her own and how mean he was for never letting her see her anymore after the divorce. I believed her.
Now I understand Benet and how desperate he must have been to get away from her (and distance his daughter from her) even if the price was him being portrayed as the devil.
- r144, I vaguely remember reading an interview where Eric Benet admitted to having sexual addiction and taking most, if not all, of the responsibility for the break-up of his marriage to Halle Berry. In the fairness of full disclosure, I do consider myself a Halle Berry fan. With that said...
I have to admit that as far as this mess with Gabriel is concern, I'm finding myself starting to sympathize with him more. There's something about that fight between him and Martinez that doesn't seem right and I'm casting more of a suspicious eye towards Halle and Martinez.
Maybe Halle needs to try being with a woman. Change it up because her karma with men is ROUGH.
- Gabriel should have had Olivier arrested as well and gotten a restraining order against him too. Olivier should stay out of Halle's mess. I wonder what he really said to Gabriel to set him off. The taxpayer better not be paying for Halle's police escorts.
- r145 Halle doesn't need a man or a woman. She needs long and serious therapy.
Do you really think she's going to make a woman less miserable than a man? She has issues.
- Point well taken r147! You definitely have a point.
- I seem to recall a blind item years ago that was attributed to Halle Berry. I can't remember the particulars (it was years and years ago), but it had something to do with, I think, a holiday meal (maybe Easter or Thanksgiving) and her crazy insanity around having the right expensive plates and tableware, but not letting her guests eat off them or something.
It was probably about 6-7 years ago so I can't remember, but whoever it was about was crazy and controlling.
- Halle is crazy and getting away with playing the victim all these years has only made it worse.
Gabriel is a good looking idiot who is 'out of his depth' and Oliver is an asshole and an simple-headed if he thinks he is any different than any other man in her past.
I just feel bad for that little girl.
- r149 I remember that too. I think I read it here last year (don't know when it was first posted). Like you, I don't remember details but I seem to remember it was about a batshit crazy A-list actress hosting and a meal.
If anyone remembers said BI and can post it, it'd be great.
- David never touched that lying bitch.
I enjoy hearing him do play by play for the Braves.
- Berry was in a rental car when she caused that accident. The woman was hurt, but she wasn't killed.
Berry just took off. Didn't even bother to stop. She claimed she hit her head on the dash and became confused.
Yes, she needed some stitches in her forehead, but I don't think she was dazed because she managed to find her way home, she managed to put the car in the garage, and she managed to put the door down. She just didn't manage to stop and help the lady.
Turns out the woman just had a broken wrist, but Berry didn't know that. The emergency people had to use the "jaws of life" to get her out of the car. If the car had caught fire, Berry would have just left her to burn.
- [quote]Gabriel should have had Olivier arrested as well and gotten a restraining order against him too.
Wasn't he unconscious?
- Maybe he needs to stop worry about another man's child.
By Jose Lambiet11/23/2012
Actor Olivier Martinez has problems other than his Thanksgiving slugfest with a former boyfriend of fiancée Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry (in jail as of press time).
Looks like he could use a nonviolent chat with the managers of his Miami Beach restaurant. Villa Azur, partly owned by the French actor of Unfaithful and Taking Lives, just got a state inspection that dug up so many violations likely to sicken people that a follow-up was ordered. According to state records, the restaurant, 309 23rd St., was visited by state authorities on a routine inspection Nov. 16. They found 13 violations marked critical — or “likely to directly contribute to food contamination and illness,” according to the website of the state’s Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
Seven other violations were deemed “noncritical.” Among the critical: fish served raw without having undergone parasite destruction; food thawing in standing water; cutting boards on the floor; food stored on the floor; staff handling ready-to-eat food without gloves. Usually, restaurant inspections are conducted once a year unless a follow-up is ordered. Said Azur spokeswoman Magda Afif: “The kitchen is very clean. We follow all the rules and regulation. We did have an inspection, but the inspector found no major violation.” Martinez helped create a buzz around the Mediterranean eatery in the spring when he opened the door along with Michael Martin, the ex-VIP host at nightclubs Bash and Mynt and Nikki Beach group big Jean Philippe Bernard.
- Why do hysterical narcissists (or BPDs) like Halle want to have children? They can't be good parents, and will inevitably end up resenting the child for failing to meet their insane ego needs, and having needs they can't meet.
I can see why Aubrey wanted to have a child with a crazy woman, it's the only way he could keep taking her money after the inevitable breakup.
- Ruh roh! R156 just described my sister (who has seriously considered giving her ex-husband full custody...even though she doesn't work).
- Poor Gabriel Aubry. He gets beaten to a pulp by a French boxer and now looks like his mealticket (don't tell me he isn't a gold digger with that 20,000 a month and even insisting Halle pay for his flights to Canada) now has grounds to move to France.
- Getting 20,000 a month for fathering a child is insane. He probably does not need to buy her clothes, nor pay for schooling or nannies, or security, since Halle would presumably be willing to pay for all that. Rent should not cost more than 6-7,000 per month for a really decent house in one of the suburbs close to Beverly hills or even slightly further. (I pay 3000 for a 4 bedroom in Pasadena). And food certainly is not that expensive for two. So, presumably Aubrey is building up a really nice nest egg for his retirement.
- [quote]I seem to recall a blind item years ago that was attributed to Halle Berry. I can't remember the particulars (it was years and years ago), but it had something to do with, I think, a holiday meal (maybe Easter or Thanksgiving) and her crazy insanity around having the right expensive plates and tableware, but not letting her guests eat off them or something.
I remember that too!! She sounds totally OCD.
- R154 Not sure.
- Well, Halle is busy leaking to the media as we speak, with the most recent development being that Gabriel has an uncontrollable temper as evidenced by the fact that he pushed Olivier and started the fight right in front of his daughter and so Halle needs a permanent restraining order, thankyouverymuchjudgeisn'tthisterrible!
And since her lawyer said right after the court decision against her going to France, that they'd just have to get Gabriel to take a punch at Olvier or something, to change the ladnsacape, I still hold Gabriel was set up.
He did not irrationally walk up to Olivier and shove him a couple of times.
- R153 She tried to lay part of the blame on her diabetes. I've actually sometimes wondered if she truly has diabetes or if that is a fib as well. In all my years of being a nurse, I've never heard of a diabetic having a car wreck and not going into a bit of shock of some sort (either emotional, medical, or both).
Is it an old wives tale that former or current boxers and the like can get into serious legal trouble when they have a physical altercation? I've heard of the "using your hands as a deadly weapon" bit before but I don't know if it is anything more than an old wives tale.
Why didn't Halle Berry just adopt or use a sperm donor? I mean, really!
- Someone at work said that that car wreck was not her first hit and run. Seems clear that she refused to face that fact she was responsible so she ran. Not hard to believe that she has a lot more responsibility in her fucked up relationships then she admits to.
But I do have compassion for her, clearly she is really fucked up and probably won't get help because her ego can't take being wrong or fallible which would be a sign of narcissism. They can't handle hearing about their faults. Whatever you say they twist it around and say you are attacking them. They just can't absorb it. I've seen it with my father.
- Right 162 but he doesn't seem like someone in control of himself to get violent like that. He can't say "They made me do it your Honor. They were teasing me and saying bad things about me." It doesn't work when you are a kid and it certainly doesn't work when you are an adult. Have some fucking self control and emotional maturity and act right. He can't blame anyone else but himself.
If he wanted to really make things easier for his daughter couldn't he just move to Paris as well with his custody rights? I know a guy whose wife left him, moved from the South back to the East Coast with the kids and he moved so he could be near his kids. He didn't try to fight it just picked up and did what he could. I bet Gabriel has more financial resources than that guy does, he could make a move like that work. Isn't he French?
- Halle is a cray-cray, manipulative cunt who plays a big role in all of this BS.
- OK, wait a sec, HOW do we know Gabriel started this fight? Is it "the same way" we "know" he's a "bigot and violent"? Meaning of course, leaks and lies from Halle?
If Gabriel is smart he will start leaks of his own. It's obvious Halle and her new lapdog are using their money and celebrity status to screw Gabriel over and steal his child.
- [quote]Why didn't Halle Berry just adopt or [italic]use a sperm donor?[/italic]
That's what she thought she was doing.
- Exactly, R167. All we know is what Halle leaked. Suppose that Olivier was disrespectful to Gabriel? In front of Nahla? We don't know what was said. Suppose Olivier verbally threatened Gabriel? Gabriel just won a major battle with HAlle. He knows who he's dealing with. He had to have been primed and on alert for their next move. I think Halle has more money and she will bankrupt Gabriel by prolonging this legal crap.
- I have a suggestion for Gabriel. Again, if he's smart, he should threaten to give a tell all interview to a mag or filmed) or hell, even write a bio!!!!
See her fold immediately!!!
If she doesn't, at least he's gonna get lot of money, get even and tell the world what a psycho he is!!!!
- [quote]clearly she is really fucked up and probably won't get help because her ego can't take being wrong or fallible which would be a sign of narcissism. They can't handle hearing about their faults. Whatever you say they twist it around and say you are attacking them. They just can't absorb it. I've seen it with my father.
Describes my mother to a tee.
[quote] I think Halle has more money and she will bankrupt Gabriel by prolonging this legal crap.
His lawyer can request attorneys fees and costs be paid by the other party in the court filings.
- Halle may have issues but I'm not willing to vilify her in this. Wesley Snipes was and will always be a total asswipe but I don't recall Halle ever actually naming him as the ex bf that hurt her. As for David Justice he had a previous complaint of battery of a woman. As for Eric Benet he admitted to fidelity issues that drove her away. He spoke very highly of her. Gabriel seemed to have cared about her and wanted marriage. Halle is the type of person that holds grudges and slow to forgive a hurt or slight. I fully think Gabriel was expected to give Halle a child and walk away. He fell in love with his child and refused to give her up.
- I believe it that Gabriel has a hot temper. He got verbally abusive with the nanny but I don't think he shoved her but still his daughter was present. Not cool.
- SO he has a temper sometimes. So waht? Is that any reason to demonize him and portray him as the embodiment of evil, and take his child away from him forever?
Gabriel is not stupid. He will have girlfriends and other women in his life. He knows Halle will have other men in her life. But there is something about Olivier he doesn't care for.
I think Olivier is, at the very least, allowing himself to be used by Halle as a weapon against Gabriel and that has set Gabriel off. I don't think Gabriel's a bad person.
I think Olivier is probably "earning his keep." he is doing Halle's bidding. I place responsibility on her, because she is the one who is making this a contest, using that little girl to act out all her grievances about men on this guy who is the father of her daighter.
It can't be all one-sided. She has to accept she's part of the problem. I wish a fucking judge would threaten her with removal of the kid. And I agree, if it weren't for the fact Halle is the mother of his daughter, yes, I would write a tell all or go for an interview.
I'd bet his lawyers have advised against it in this situation. I think they feel like they would be damaging a popular icon by attacking her.
- r173 Didn't we hear that from Halle???? Wasn't it established she bribed the nanny to say that???? Didn't the judge not believe it?
Sorry, cry wolf enough times and you'll never be believed. That's Halle.
- [quote]if it weren't for the fact Halle is the mother of his daughter, yes, I would write a tell all or go for an interview.
[quote]I'd bet his lawyers have advised against it in this situation. I think they feel like they would be damaging a popular icon by attacking her.
I would imagine non-disclosure is part of their arrangement. I don't think that any of her other exes have ever spoken to the press about her. Have they? If not, naybe there was payment.
I can see five years down the line after either she or Martinez moves on (and one will), Martinez giving a French language interview about it. He's being made to look like her chump.
- Watch your backs DL bitches.
Gaby is a baby.
He is an unemployed male model.
Fear The Storm!
- Storm was so frightening yesterday she a full police escort to a children's theater event.
- R177 et al, your schtick is lame. Please try again with something new. Thanks!
- R178 is right.
Bitch used an LAPD ESCORT, at taxpayer's expense, to take her and Nahla to a Yo Gabba Gabba show in Hollywood. The day after the fight happened.
As an Angeleno, I'm SO pissed at this. My tax money paid for her attention whoring. Someone at LAPD needs to get demoted for allowing this. Especially when Olivier was spotted at a local liquor store the same morning not needing a bodyguard or any other support.
Halle is batshit. Everyone in Hollywood knows it. But now she's using taxpayers to taker her and her kid to a Nickalodeon concert.
- Have the L.A. papers noted her extravagance at the tax payers' expense? I would love to see Angelenos' commentary about this.
- Actually I bring out the crazy in bitches.
Angelina & Halle were never the same.
I done 'em both.
Gaby: that shiftless model done lost his meal ticket?
I somehow manage to do fine.
He should try working, it is a DRAG.
I second that emotion.
Halle's leftover cannot shill perfume.
Those Chanel Ad are performed by Brad.
Co-owner of the Rainbow Tribe Jolie-Pitt.
- Again some of you are taking it too far. Los Angelenos don't give a fuck about Halle getting a police escort. When Lindsay Lohan is getting a pass and should be locked up.
Halle is a drama queen to the fullest but she's hardly the first or last. You bitches should be eating up this gossip. Stop playing like you are all pearl clutchers.
Too fine ass men fighting over a gorgeous ass women playing right out in front of the camera.
- R-165 Take Gabe's dirty jock strap out of your mouth. If he isn't able to control himself he isn't a responsible. He is a grown ass man. While I think Olivier and Halle were up to no good. Gabe's hands are hardly clean.
- [quote] Los Angelenos don't give a fuck about Halle getting a police escort. When Lindsay Lohan is getting a pass and should be locked up.
- Off topic, but would someone post the following topic:
"If the Life of Paul Lynde Were Made Into a Feature Film"
(body of text):
Who should play Paul?
Who should play his TV co-stars(e.g Bewitched) and his other Hollywood friends (e.g. Phyllis Diller, Charlotte Rae, Dean Martin, Peter Marshall, et al)?
Thank you in advance. I really want to see this thread posted.
- The photos of Gabriel's busted face are pretty brutal.
- Gee, my mother was a crazy drug addict model.
Now she is dead.
My gay dad is putting me out for pay.
Do any of you work at CPS?
Or just gossip bitches...
- So, how big is Gabe's dick?
- This thread has gone in several odd directions
- R191-I agree.
- Halle brings out the crazy people, period.
- This was totally a set up.
Olivier's a former boxer. His hands here swollen in pics after the fight from beating the crap out of Gabe Aubrey. Olivier had no damage on him whlie the beating photos of Gabe are very brutal. This was a one sided fight.
Olivier's known for beating the crap out of the women he's with.
And this came a day after a judge ruled against Halle's request to move to France.
Gabe's apparently desperately trying to get the closed circuit cams from Halle's property to show what really went down cause he knows Halle's going to have them erased.
Halle's a crazy bitch. After every relationship breakdown she's the victim, says her exes did horrible things to her, bitches about it to the press.
And don't forget her hit and run. Woman has no morals. Setting up Gabe for a beating then claiming it was his fault to get him arrested and possibly deported is completely something she'd do.
- I feel sorry for Gabriel. I really do. I hope Olivier gets deported back to France.
- [quote]Halle brings out the crazy people, period.
I think this sums it up nicely.
- R180, I read she had FOUR police escorts.
R165: even if this hadn't happened, why should Aubry move to France? Olivier and Halle's r/ship won't last three years from now.
- I wonder if she got turned on by Martinez's level of violence. A serious question.
- Martinez is a French dude with a chip on his shoulder which usually always translates into unnecessary violence. A rebel without a cause in his mind. Halle definitely knew this.
- [quote]Too fine ass men fighting over a gorgeous ass women playing right out in front of the camera.
I suppose you mean "two".
They are not fighting "over a woman" fool. Gabriel is fighting over his daughter. Martinez is a lapdog bully.
- R200, exactly. Gabriel is fighting for the right to see his daughter not fighting over Halle but in the end Halle just used him as a sperm donor and this won't end well.
- The blind item was that at her expensive dinner she wouldn't let them walk on the carpet with their shoes on. Also, she left the scene of the accident to go to a plastic surgeon due to the gash on her forehead. Then she went home.
- Of course Gabriel's vesion is completely different.
- Weren't they yelling at each other in French?
- Two white me fighting over that black chick. "She sure must have some good pussy," a heterosexual friend said as we watched the news story on TV.
And the the dumb father of her child picking a fight with a fucking BOXER. Of all the dumb ass things to do. The Frenchman boxer gave him a couple of black eyes in the scuffle.
Halle Berry must be a trashy chick to have this trailer park shit going on in her house.
- I totally believe Aubrey. Martnez is a psycho that he would do this for that nutcase Halle. I hope Aubrey sues them both up the wazoo and also sole custody because they are both a danger to his kid.
- check out the hand on Olivier
- Well, it's only a matter of time before Olivier starts using those fists on Halle, which she will completely deserve.
I feel sorry for the father. I'm sure he's kind of dumb and probably every bit as narcissistic as Halle, but you can't help but think they guy is being majorly played. At least the kid is old enough that she is her bond with her father is strong enough, it will last no matter what her loony mother does.
- Gabriel is a dumb,dumb and that's what Halle has been counting on. Halle thought she could control him and when she couldn't she sent her new boy to do her dirty work. Still as soon as Gabriel saw Oliver waiting for him he should have done a U-turn driven straight to the police station and had the drop off there I am betting those are the new court orders.
- The thing is that we don't know if Gabriel was dumb and attacked Martinez first or responded physically in any way. His photographed hands don't show any marks. All the police went on in filing charges were Martinez's and Berry's reports that Aubrey instigated. Martinez, reportedly, placed him under a citizen's arrest (even though he's not a citizen). I believe I read that Aubrey was unconscious for a little while. He later said that Martinez hadn't been involved in custody hand-offs before.
And now, if the NY Daily News is to be believed, there are no security tapes available for inspection.
[quote]Aubry said he told officers to check the security camera footage after Martinez claimed it was Aubry who attacked him.
[quote]"Apparently the cameras were repositioned so it's not on tape," a source told The News Monday. “That’s a sign that someone’s innocent. He was begging to get the tape."
This is just all too fishy.
- When Halle breaks up with Olivier and tells the media that he beat the shit out of her, I'm totally going to believe her.
Seriously, why are people from violent homes drawn to abusers? Do they percieve it as normal? Do they want to turn an abuser into a loving spouse, thereby reworking the primal relationship with a parent? Or do they just love drama?
- Why would a camera near the front door be positioned away from the front door?
- I don't believe Oliver, he's a cheater = liar, so it's my opinion that Oliver did this deliberately to get rid of Gabriel.
- well... at least this time no one's hitting her... she cam retain her one good ear for another week
- people all i can say is look at the comparison photo's of gabriel's hand and oliviers.
gabriel did not get a punch off there is no damage to his knuckles. see r203. even if they scrapped and rolled around nails would have been broken skin and knuckles bruised. he still has a manicure for pity's sake.
on the other hand (no pun intended) see R207 martinex's hand is fucked. he beat the fuck out of gabriel.
he has no right to do that to Nahla's father regardless of what what he thinks of him and social services should investigate her more intensly now that her boyfriend has been violent in front of the child.
if olivier wanted to make himself look like a saint he could have gotten into a fake scrap which ended in him needing to restrain Gabriel, call the police who would have attended to find Gabriel restrained and Olivier could have acted all embaressed at the scene and stating self defence and Gab was out of control. He is an actor and could have made it believable but he is nothing more than a bully boy thug.
i hope that SS interview Nahla and she says 'mummy told me to say this' and then spill the beans about what really happened.
Then it will cost a lot more than $3m..
I hope this backfires and they gets what they deserve and have to pay Gabriel something profance like $25m in damages..
she better hopes she gets some films that start grossing coin at the box office of she will need to file chapter 11... hahahaha
- Seriously, if this doesn't kill her film career I don't what will
- [quote]I fully think Gabriel was expected to give Halle a child and walk away. He fell in love with his child and refused to give her up.
More like a lifetime mealticket. He lost all credibility by asking for 20,000/month.
- r217 in theory yes... but after the way she carries on he needs danger money
halle and her poison pussy.. the FDA need to vaccinate against it
- [quote]And the the dumb father of her child picking a fight with a fucking BOXER. Of all the dumb ass things to do.
Exactly. And he got his ass kicked big time. "You want a piece of ziss, you sissy pretty boy? Let me rearrange zat pretty face for you".
I know it's wrong, but I would do Olivier in a heartbeat. Tres, sexy with his macho, hyper-testosteronal ruggedness.
- If the police are able to determine that those security cameras were repositioned (i.e., they were working BEFORE the incident, but not during/after it), I hope they really go after Halle and Martinez about it. I smell a setup and I hope they get busted on it. Hopefully, at least, Aubry will be able to throw suspicion on them. We know that judge is already pretty anit-Halle (aren't we all ??)
- Martinez is scum. According to what I read, and the physical evidence certainly supports it, Gabriel brought Nahla home, and instead of the nanny coming to get her, Olivier came outside and said "We have to talk." as he came towards Gabriel.
Gabriel turned to shut his car door, and Olivier went after him. He kicked him, and screamed at him about the money he was costing them, etc. He broke Gabriel's ribs and made hamburger out of his face.
Olivier's injured hand is not a defensive wound. It was even suggested that Gabriel lost consciousness from having his head slammed on the pavement. Olivier Martinez is a filthy thug.
Gabriel has always tried to conduct himself properly. He had no reason to get upset with Olivier. He just won the court case. Olivier was the one who was pissed off. Uncontrollably angry. If he has that kind of temper, Halle is going to feel it one day too. Shame on her.
- R219= fat frau.
- So far we haven't heard Halle's version ... I can't wait.
- oh please, of course she's gonna side with her fiance!
- I can't wait for her excuse as to why the security tapes were either erased or allegedly weren't on at the time.
Gabriel specifically said in his restraining order petition that authorities needed to get those tapes ASAP before she destroys them cause they'll show 100% that Olivier went after Gabe and brutally beat the crap out of him
Hell, one just has to look at the physical evidence. Gabe was the victim of a savage beating. Olivier's only physical damage was a swollen hand from beating Gabe so viciously.
- So Aubry gets beaten to a pulp, his face ruined, arrested, denied visitation and has a restraining order on him all in one day? These people are good.
- Agree, R208. It looks like they played him like a fiddle and used his proclivity to explosive rage against him. CPS will take a good look at his inability to keep a lid on his temper when they advise the court on custody. No matter how the first incident was decided, this is the second strike against him.
It doesn't matter that he got beaten to a pulp. He lost that fight the second he put his hands on Martinez.
- I don't think Gabriel has a "proclivity for explosive rage" at all. I think that is Halle's justification and her invention so she can demonize him and strengthen her position in the public arena and in court. She always demonizes her exes, she is always a victim.
She is so damned unstable, she probably thinks any attempt to be assertive and argue is evidence of temper. She needs to look in the mirror and check her own behavior. If you don't think she has a temper and can be a bully, think again.
it will be interesting to see how her relationship with Asshole Martinez evolves. Gabriel obviously doesn't trust him around Nahla, and it isn't about jealousy. Martinez has a very menacing swagger about him.
- Halle has thrown every charge against Gabriel except for pedophilia. She's trying to assassinate his character but in turn is destroying hers.
- r227 is correct. If this was planned then it was a masterstroke by Halle. Game over.
- How could it be a masterstroke if public opinion is so negative? I mean extremely negative. Read any commentary section on anything written about this. This "masterstroke" has turned into a PR disaster for her and Martinez.
- Yes, almost everyone is siding with Gabriel. Few believe Halle/Olivier's version of the story.
- There's no proof Gabriel put his hands on Martinez. But we do see proof Martinez had his fists all over Gabriel.
- Halle survived the hit-and-run scandal. This too shall pass.
- Halle filemd her stalker with at least 5 different cameras.
- interesting stuff, R235
- It's interesting that I've started to see commercials for that cheap Revlon foundation that Halle "uses".
Who determines what commercials are shown? There are lots of other shills for Revlon.
More PR, I think.
"See? How pretty and gentle Halle is? With her silky smooth face? How can anyone think she is a bad person?"
- r235 if the media the footage is stored onis digital, they may be able to access the footage even though it has been erased.
god bless forensic technology.
- She's a wingnut. The entire WORLD hates her right now & think she's nuts.
- What's funny is she thinks the rage monster she's helped to create won't eventually turn on her.
- Halle Berry puts Hollywood home on the market...is she anticipating a move to France?
- So they've settled. Who had the most to hide?
- In all the rage against Halle, people forget Aubrey is sponging off her instead of making a living and taking care of his daughter like a real man would.
- R243 it has been said over and over again Aubrey has not taken one dime from Halle, even when they were together.
The child support is for the child.
- Are they going to have a threesome now?
- She set him up with a restaurant r244, and she continued sinking money in even when it was clearly failing. And the money he's asking for along with joint custody is insane.
- That was Halle's and Gabriel's choice. She & Gabriel were together for seven years, three years before they had a kid together. Gabriel's price as a model went up and he was in even greater demand after they got together. He wasn't earning tens of millions like her, but he was doing well.
Olivier Martinez is the sponge. WTF is he living off of? Is he independently wealthy? No. He goes from one wealthy woman to another like a predator. It is laughable to look at him playing the role with Nahla. He is not "father" material.
- Beautiful photos of Gabriel and his daughter today. Reunited. She looks happy and so does he. Can you imagine the tension in HAlle's house? It won't be long before something new happens. I am hoping it's a hige bust up with Olivier. She needs to write that pig a check and put his suitcases on the front porch.
- Yes, her choice, but he needed HER money to start it. She was a willing backer.
- Most restaurants are tax shelters.
She should focus on playing villains from now on.
- Anyone notice creepy Olivier wears the same baggy jeans everyday?
- All three of them are shady ass bitches.
- New photos today of Olivier paying another visit to that liquor store. He looks pretty scummy.
- Olivier is macho and sexy.
- Why on earth is he showing up at that very open and easily photographed liquor store? If he had to purchase alcohol so early in the a.m., couldn't he just duck into a Safeway or Ralph's where he and his purchases would be undetected by the paps?
This is weird. Unless he's just buying cigarettes. Nonetheless, it's provocative at a time where it serves no one to be provocative.
- I agree it's as if he's saying "look at me, what a man I am, I carry on with my thuglife like nothing's happened after I gave that pussyboy a beatdown". He should be looking reserved in public if not downcast after what happened.
After this quick settlement lots of online talk that Halle might have been pressured into it not only by her own team but by sponsors such as Revlon who pay her big bucks for their ads. Very conservative company that doesn't like drama.
- I think Olivier is stupid enough to think he is cool for kicking someone's ass. He likes showing his thug side. He has a smirk and a swagger that leads me to think he is going to be a huge problem for Halle. If he isn't already. His display of violence towards Ganriel is pretty telling. If Halle wants to see it.
- Halle "Hitler" Berry.
- Halle Berry 'to pay ALL of Gabriel Aubry's legal and medical bills'
- The public knows Halle's a Devil Bitch who is doing everything she possibly can to deprive her daughter of her father.
Deal with that Revlon.
- choke on it, Halle
- Halle wpould have never agreed to settle with Gabriel if it had not been for external forces insisting. She is still angry and still bitter. So is her pigshit boyfriend.
Every single action they have just taken has been designed to get the story off the front pages because it is harming their ability to earn money, and if Halle doesn't stand down, there is a very real threat of legal action as in Olivier being charged with a crime. Which he still should be.
This is all about bad publicity and her image, and how it affects earning power for her and for Gabriel. It is also about her lawyers telling her she is on very shakey ground legally. What Olivier did really fucked them all up.
I still say he should be charged. Maybe even sent away. To France. If I were LAPD, and the lawyers, I'd tell Olivier, if you stay in America we are charging you with assault with intent. But if you board an international flight, we won't stop you.
- Well yeah, this has backfired badly for both Halle and Olivier. No one believes their side of the story. So now Halle is paying all his bills because of guilt, because she knows the public are going against her, she might have problems with custody and she's buying his silence. But also because Gabriel has a great case against them (including the surveillance cameras tidbit) and Halle drew the white flag. She and Olivier are vile.
- Halle is looking out for Nahla because the paps are animals. In addition,she has that stalker going after her. she should have had a good heart to heart with Gabriel about moving to Paris instead of destroying his reputation.
Why hasn't that smelly Frenchman,Martinez(such a French sounding name isn't it?)been deported as of yet? If I were Gabriel I'd take karate, hir a bodyguard or buy a gun and learn how to use it. The Thanksgiving day incident won't be the last time we hear about that Olivier causing problems.
- Gabriel has a very good case, and between the legal implications of what Gabriel can do to both of them, the disasterous problems with her image, whichtook a huge hit, and how it's affecting her financially, not just with Revlon, but with Gabriel suing them for damages because his face is literally his fortune, Halle had no choice but to settle.
The very fact she's paying his medical & legal fees is a huge admission of guilt on her part. Innocent victims don't pay the legal fees, etc for the agressor. As for Olivier Martinez, I agree, we'll definitely be hearing about more incidents. I hope the paparrazzi follow Olivier every where he goes, and bust him cheating on Halle. I would love it.
- Dear Revlon,
Are you keeping up with this? Halle is beautiful, but no one likes or respects her. We think she's destructive and crazy. She is not a role model, and if you were smart, she wouldn't be your makeup model, either.
- I was a little surprised that Martinez, a scrawny little runt, kicked Aube's ass.
Maybe she had Aube agree to her move in France in exchange for settling this amicably (& paid the gold digging bitch some money, of course).
- [quote] hir a bodyguard
Why must you always bring transgender issues into it?
- "Well yeah, this has backfired badly for both Halle and Olivier. No one believes their side of the story."
I told you they didn't plan it in advance, it's cost them too much. Olivier probably got mad and started throwing punches, and if Halle doesn't dump him now I'll just roll my eyes when he does it to her.
Because he will.
- I bet Revlon quietly dump her in about six months, even if she keeps her nose clean until then.
And she'll call them racist.
- If these fashion & cosmetic companies don't dump Rihanna, they won't dmup Halle. Unless they feel she's too old or has lost her demographic appeal. They will also have to find the next Halle Berry, someone younger.
I am hurt & stunned by your sick allegation.
Halle Berry never killed a child while driving.
I did that, jealous bitches.
My husband, "Dr. McSteamy" is so hot.
We are very much into 3somes, not with fuglies.
Just other really beautiful women.
Datalongers, so bitter, so misinformed....
Haters of stunningly oft photographed women.
Gosh, you can't even tell us apart.
Halle, I have got your back.
Also, Eric & I are still holding.
- LET IT GO ! Why are so many of you so angry and personally upset with Halle? Did she punch Gabriel no she didn't Oliver did. Most of you have painted her out as some vile evil woman. While the men are being manipulated and given excuses for their behavior.
None of us know what is going on behind the scenes. The good thing is a truce was reach for Nahla's benefit. That shows her parenst want what's best for her ulimately. Not what any of you think.
I think they were all being selfish and childish. Good to see Nahla is happy and not suffering .
Now can you all go volunteer at your nearest orphange or teen crisis hotline and save some of that "concern" some of you have for children in real broken homes and pain.
God Bless you.
- R273 = day late and a dollar short.
- People won't be fooled by the 'kiss and make up' routine. And better yet, Halle won't be able to keep up the pretense. I give her about six weeks. Tops.
- R273, spare me the nonsense about "they were all being selfish & childish." That's bullshit. Gabriel, was the least blameworthy of the three.
It was his turn and his right to have Nahla with him over the Thanksgiving holiday. By pre-arrangement, according to the custody agreement. Halle & Olvier came to a school program for Nahla, and Olivier started talking smack to Gabriel, threatening him, wanting to take Nahla.
Halle makes a fuss wanting Nahla to have Thanksgiving with her. Gabriel, as is his habit, gives in to Halle, and returns Nahla for the day on Thanksgiving morning. To be nice.
Olivier comes out of the house instead of the babysitter, tells Gabriel they "need to talk" screaming at him because "he just cost them $3 million" and when Gabriel turns away from Olivier to go shut his car door, Olivier jumps him.
He knocks him down and beats the crap out of him. Uncontrollable rage. Halle & Olivier were angry to the point of violence and intimidation because she lost a court decision.
So no, Gabriel isn't part of the equation. Halle has obviously allowed Olivier to become her "champion" in the on-going custody battle. Olivier doesn't really give a shit about Nahla. He wants Halle to support him. He has no career. He is living off her.
Halle let this get out of control. She over intrigued and overplayed her hand. The only reason they appear to have settled is because her PR team wanted to get this off the front pages.
The blowback against her has been very negative. It could've cost her her Revlon contract. She's also on very shakey legal ground and Child Protective Services was called in to investigate Nahla's living environment with Olivier in the house.
Do you really think she would have agreed to pay all Gabriel's legal costs, and his medical expenses, and drop the restraining order against him if he had been in the wrong?
She's scared of criminal charges being brought against Olivier. Her legal team has warned her to back off. She's damned lucky Gabriel has been making an effort to be generous to her.
The fact is, I think Gabriel is a damned fool. He should have used this opportunity to go to war with her. He is being decent to the mother of his kid. Halle has no such inhibitions. She thinks he's weak, and she'll continue the drama. Maybe when Olivier turns his violent temper on her she will wake up.
- A picture is stronger than a gazillion pr lies. Nobody is going to forget Gabriel's smashed face r273. Whatever the loony is paying you to clean up, it's not enough nor will it change ANYTHING!
Mange merde, sacre bleu: tant pis.
I am a model, a lover & a fighter.
I was outweighed not outclassed, poor baby Gaby got a beatdown.
Alert the media if you are ever featured as the face of Yves St.Laurent Homme.
I am all man.
You are a pussy I will beat for fun.
I laugh when I see those photos of his face.
Comfort him with your tiny dick.
- That's quite a tale you've spun there, r276. Gabriel Aubry was the one who started a fight with Olivier, but he couldn't handle himself and got his ass whooped.
- Dumbshit R279, as soon as the cops showed, Aubrey was "begging" them to look at the security tapes according to a source at the LAPD as well as his attorney. Guilty people don't want security tapes shown, INNOCENT people do. All charges were dropped against Aubrey because once the LAPD sorted it all out, it was obvious Olivier blind-sided a guy who was just being nice to his kid's mother on a holiday.
- Last couple of days there are photos of "cheerful" Halle dropping Nahla off at school, or shopping with Nahla, or visiting a friend for a playdate with Nahla. No Olivier. He's evaporated.
Oh, there're photos of him going to the liquor store, but nothing with him & Halle or Nahla. Just Halle with Nahla. This is PR damage control. Her people must have sat her down and told her the blowback from the beat down was really bad. She looks bad and Olivier is toxic.
Of course, there are also those sweet photos of Gabriel and Nahla from a few days ago,but right now the emphasis is on Halle, who is trying to rehab her damaged image.
I wonder how long before Olivier instigates some new drama? He & Halle share that in common. Hope Gabriel is careful out there. Olivier is a thug.
- Funny how when two men act like fucking pigs, it's all the woman's fault.
Aren't men SO superior in every which way? Aren't they SO much more rational than women?
Halle is a WITCH!!! Burn her and let these two decent men live in peace!