- Harry Styles isn't gay, if he were gay he'd be out, like the guy from Union J. Guys that young from the UK don't care about the whole closet thing, if they are gay the say so. Harry isn't gay, so deal with it bitches.
- I'm wondering if the only reason the guy from Union J came out is because there was overwhelming evidence of his gayness all over the internet. I'm glad he came out and am happy for him, but I wonder if he would have chosen to do so if there wasn't so much documentation out there.
- [quote]I wonder if he would have chosen to do so if there wasn't so much documentation out there.
This answer to this question, in a word, is no.
- Blokes in boybands in the UK never normally come out. The difference here is that too many people already knew he was gay. The X factor had no choice. Also, unlike Harry, this guy is not the heart throb of the band. I also think that with harry, the problem would not just be that he likes guys but that he, if the rumours are true, is involved with a guy that looks like old enough to be his dad. Also, it's a much of an issue, if not more, for grimmy as it would be for harry.
I expect xfactor will also have thought that a bonus of letting this guy come out is that there will be people who automatically assume that harry and louis can't be gay as they woudl have come out too!!
- So that means Louis is gay? What proofs do you have?
- I see Grimmy is making daily references to taylor and tweeting about her. Why are they making it look so staged?!?
- I think Jaymi would have had to come out even without internet proof unless he wanted to break up with his boyfriend of three years. He's also been out to family, friends and acquaintances for a long while so word would have got around fairly quickly.
- Yes! I have noticed this too. He mentions her and plays her new song ("I knew you were trouble" or something like that, I mean come on), and still no shade thrown her way. I think it's weird. He usually jokes about anyone and everyone, even his closest friends. And now with all the media talking about Taylor Swift and his "best friend", he's got nothing witty to say? Weird.
- a lot of people see this taylor thing as further confirmation of harry not being entirely staight. And not just larry fans. I've seen a good few tweets from social commentators in the states basically stating this bearding and harry must be gay.
- L Girl,i'm the anon who asked you in previous thread about getting info on H/N,thank you for replying and of course you should share whatever you find out only if that is possible and won't cause you any trouble or anything.I was just wondering because the whole H/N story is going on for too long so a "confirmation" from a reliable source would be nice.
That said,for me H/N were involved or still are and it'd take something very strong for me to convince me that they weren't.
Re: Jaymi coming out
I think he came out because well he was already out and in a relationship and that would be rather hard to cover up,he was practically never in the closet,his boyfriend went to the shows and talked about him on twitter and his brother mentioned him as "Jaymi's boyfriend" too,he just hadn't announced it to the public yet.I don't think this has anything to do with 1D.
Union J have their own manager anyway,some guy named Blair so let's not make it a cowell/syco thing like on tumblr.
Re: Grimmy not teasing about Swift
Well to be fair he has only ever teased Harry about Imbrulia and his womanazing reputation in general,for example he never commented on Cara or Emily Atack etc and there wasn't much teasing on Caroline's part either.I don't think that's anything significant anyway.
I love how Heat is back to writing about Harry and Cara,didn't they get the memo? Well obviously they are running out of "Haylor" things to write about so they are back to talking about Harry's other "girlfriends",the UK media are so entertaining really.
- R9 could you link us to the tweets you mentioned please?
I think Taylor being a "beard" because she is always getting involved with men followed by gay rumors is an on-going joke in the industry so i don't know how many people talk about it seriously or just joke or maybe both.
I do think the Taylor thing is first and foremost PR,the "bearding" is just a bonus but i don't think that is what they were going for in the first place.
- I saw a tweet posted last night from a girl who met H and N. I think it goes back to 25 august because she said she met them in another tweet that day and it's unlikely she met them together twicebut whi knows. She said they had just left the gym and Harry was buying a milkshake.
- Thanks for pointing this out, R12. Here is tweet you mentioned:
- Was this the day of the Reading festival?
I think they were together that day,went to the gym then at milkshake city but i dont remember the exact date.
- I can't remember the date exactly either, but they spent a few days in a row together at the time, so it doesn't really matter which day it was exactly, I guess:).
- Seems as if Simon is pushing Harry & Niall as solo stars if their new video is anything to go by, the other 3 hardly get a look in.
- In Little Things?! I thought it was fairly equal.
- The other day I saw the live performance of Little Things in the american X Factor, and there was a moment when they got Harry on one big screen and Niall on the other, and the audience went insane. I thought it was interesting as Niall is considered the most popular in America and Harry the most popular in the UK. If they wanted to promote some of the boys as solo artists, those two would be the obvious choices judging by their popularity.
- The bit @1.18 is so funny, where the girls go crazy when Niall steps out front, he is obviously the most popular.
- Niall is staying away from drama and is almost always cheerful and happy,it's expected that the fans will love him as his personality fits the one of someone who teen girls would want as a best friend and/or boyfriend.
I don't know if Simon is indeed promoting them more than the rest,maybe it's just because these two are the most popular.
I do see Niall as a solo artist though,as well and Harry and Zayn.
- OMG. Just seen an article with all the details we have been discussing. Loads of people are going to see it.
- What magazine/website?
- 21 - Presume you mean this one...
- Do you mean the Sick Chirpse one? That might actually prompt an official denial or at least, more distance between the two. It's hardly mainsteam and based on little so I don't think that would worry anyone but it sets grimmy up as a predator and the mention of it being an open secret at bbc r1 like jimmy saville is going to be a problem for sure.
- Yes it's been tweeted by them to holy moly who don't seem to be buying it.
- 25 - I don't think holy moly will touch it either.
If they have any sense they will ignore it altogether, it doesn't seem to have been noticed much, and there is nothing in the article that can be proved.
- R26, Yeah I agree. It's clear that the mainstream press are not going to report on this.True or not, they have obviously agreed not to or if the runours are to be believed, been banned from reporting on it. I think Holy molys comment is more about responding to the jibe from the website that they haven't got there first rather than saying they don't believe it.
- 27 - I had totally missed Holy Moly's reply; not really a denial is it. I think complete silence might have been the way to go.
- Wow that article really made Grimmy out to be some sort of perverted predator...
- Regardless of that article, I feel N/H have stopped hanging out anyway.. just a feeling I get.
- Holy Moly's reply isn't a denial,she is just commenting on how they based their story on the clothes sharing and her "hmm" to me means that for her it isn't enough proof.
As it was said before noone in an important/well-known position is going to confirm anything,they will most likely dismiss any rumors.True or not they know these rumors can cause trouble and noone wants to get in the middle of this.
Like other posters said i don't think the article will attract attention and it will most likely won't be discussed much.
- there was 3 weeks between the last two times they have been spotted together, harry has been out of the country for 2 of those weeks.
Plus that time starts straight after all the clothes matching and hinting article.Also, in that 3 weeks and since harry has got back, neither have really been spotted out at all. there is no reason why they can't be hanging out in private. Didn't some bloke say they are both together more than people know or something? if there had been a gradual tailing off of their socialising i might beleive it but it was over night just as the gossip reached new heights???
The artical is rubbish in terms of it's not based on much but it doesn't mean the bloke that says he works with grimmy was talking rubbish. liked the fact that he said they are probably in love.
- 32 - I thought I was a bit sentimental for smiling at that bit, glad I'm not alone. We do know that they hung out as recently as Friday, backstage at CIN, thanks to the diligence of a BBC photographer.
- Agreed with R32 plus they did hung out at CIN,Harry's mum tweeted Grimmy that night that he looked good and on Saturday morning Harry replied to the Breakfast's tweet that Grimmy RTed about the single ladies' pic from LadsFM.Nick is also mentioning Harry on his show so i dont think anything indicates that they have stopped their friendship.
Let's not forget that there have been times before where we havent seen them together for quite a while(may/june/july for example)but it didnt mean anything.We dont see Nick with his other friends 24/7 either(Pixie,Alexa,Henry,Gellz etc) but it doesnt mean they arent friends anymore,they all have busy lives and other people they want to hang out with,Nick has stated so himself.
Harry isn't only close with Nick,he is close with his friends too and have made his way into this circle and their families are close too,Anne seems to adore Nick so i find it unlikely for them to cut all ties.
I do believe they spend private time together that we dont know off,after all we dont know what we do every single minute of their time and 1D are very busy with daily rehearsals this week.
- 30 - Harry's sister also tweeted Nick @ 7am this morning, so I think all may be well..
- Are they rehearsing today? Just seen on tuber mention of Harry and Louis in Doncaster but no date so not sure it's today
- That article is really unpleasant. wow. It is quite unfortunate that the first article to actually say something about them being a couple outright is something like this.
Nick was just tweeting Harry's sister this morning I think. That doesn't mean a lot of course but I do think they're fine and spending time together when they can without us knowing.
- R36 - Pretty sure the boys are all flying to Germany today for the Bambi awards. The Doncaster thing is probably a Larry fan's wishful thinking.
- I can't work out if that article's serious or not; it sounds like a piss-take (after all it's based on next to nothing, as Holy Moly pointed out) yet everyone's taking it very seriously. I've never even heard of Sick Chirpse. Is it UK or US-based?
Holy Moly not denying doesn't mean anything - it's rare for any news/gossip outlet to give a serious denial to any allegation, whether they know the details or not. Especially in a case like this, where there's a small chance it might be true.
To be honest, other than random gossip, all the two of them have ever done is friendship stuff. You can't say "yes, it's true" just because a few random media people from London say it is. It adds a bit of weight, yes, but it wouldn't be the first time assumptions have been made. And anyone who says "I know someone who knows someone" ... Well that's what this emailer said and to be it sounds like both emailers are idiots who spend too much time inventing scenarios in their heads based on a few facts and gossip.
I said I know someone who heard from someone in music PR and told my friend that Caroline was a cover and Harry's seeing Nick. One: how do you know what I said was true? Two: how do I know what they said was true? I can't know and you can't know and the same goes for these Tweeters. And as for the PA; they're a dime a dozen and he didn't specify PA for WHO exactly. Everyone has a PA, how do we know it was a PA for anyone who would have info like that?
All these people "heard from someone"; they can backtrack and say their source must have been wrong or they were only joking all along. It's hardly something that'll damage them.
To be honest, if they are spending time together, they don't want people to know or be seen. At this point it's skeeving me that we're trying to track their every move and waiting for people to throw up clues so they can figure it out. I kind of just want to leave it alone and let the whole thing play out to whatever outcome it needs to. Articles like this one are derogatory and invasive and I don't want to be linked to anything like that.
This place is getting way too much like Larry land.
- The thing is, we only ever saw them together for more than a day in a row over that one week which was harry's holiday. then we saw them together for a couple of days at at a time over grimmys bd weekend and the weekend they worked together. both special occasions. Apart for that, it was prob once a week that we were aware of anyway. This isn't really a new pattern, it just follows a few weekends where we saw them together alot. They have apparenty been together for months and months if all these people are telling the truth yet we only really saw them together since the august.
Now everyone is talking about them, they are probably just being careful. And as i said, harry has hardly been in the country and is going away again today.
some pointed out that grimmy may have net harry's sister recently as he started following her a months ago around the weekend harry went home for a day. Grimmy was with him that sat night. She and grimmy have been tweeting regukarly since. Would he really start doing that at the same time that they have seen less of each other if they had fallen out.
Also, the tweet from the bloke who's friend work's closely with them where he said they are still together and "cute" that was just over a week ago!?!
- Twitter is public, everyone can see what you write. This is publicity, it doesn't seems anything. You don't show you are close to someone by tweeting them, you must text or call them.
- Links - I do largely agree with you. My initial point about not denying the tweet was that I had expected Holy Moly not to re-tweet it in the first place; they really had no need to, it would have barely been noticed if they hadn't.
The article was so unpleasant and I realised that whilst my first thought was "that's really not who Nick is" that comes from listening to him for years and it's not going to be the same for a lot of people especially those who already resent him for replacing Moyles. I would much rather nothing came out at all than have them put up with this kind of thing.
- Are you sure they re-tweeted it, R42? I don't see it on their timeline.
- Agreed, R42, they shouldn't have touched it with a bargepole.
R43 They replied, not re-tweeted.
- Thanks, Links. At least they didn't spread it further.
- Seems as if Harry and Louis were together in Doncaster.. I wonder if they are still close but keeping it on the DL?
- That article was awful. Nothing concrete obviously, but if they are in a relationship, this is a terrible way to get thrown in the spotlight. It basically makes Nick seem like a pedophile, and the mention of Jimmmy Sevile only makes it worse, it's basically getting the whole of Radio 1 in the mix, and that could really get ugly. Not to mention, like 42 wrote, another reason for the Moyles lovers to go against Nick and Radio 1. Hopefully it will go unnoticed by important media, but i wouldn't be surprised if the fangirls (and the shippers, oh, fear those "larry" shippers) start sending hate to Nick and making a big deal out of it.
- The pics of Harry and Louis were both taken in London not Doncaster.
- That girl is also pictured with zany and nial so doubt it's Doncaster proof
- and those photos were from yesterday and not today and there are pics of her with all the boys. So they were obviously just arriving/leaving from something, probs rehearsals - Larry fans are the masters at twisting info sometimes.
- Just confirming what you all have already said:the 1D boys had Madison Square Garden rehearsals yesterday and were leaving that. Harry and Louis were definitely not on their own.
- 47 - Well let's hope, whether there is a relationship or not, there is actually an injunction in place.
A minor point, but I really do think the sweater with the elbow patches belongs to Nick. Harry has only been seen wearing it early on the morning of the Saturday show, when they probably didn't think they would be filmed (which I guess is why Nick said it was Harry's because otherwise it might implicate them rather) and when two girls who waited to see Nick after one of the later breakfast shows asked him why he was wearing Harry's sweater he replied that it was actually his. (Sorry I have no idea why that element of the article bugged me.)
- R52 - I agree, the jumper is most likely Nick's.
Unrelated to that - why would anyone famous want to be linked with Harry anyway, with the risk of completely losing one's public identity?
Caroline looking annoyed? She's just heard about "Haylor". Cara smiling as she walks the Burberry catwalk? All for Harry! For some fans, everything Louis does or says somehow relates to Larry, and Nick can't talk about a "friend" on his show without hastily qualifying the statement.
(Re the article below: She's breaking Europe. Let her buy a house wherever she wants)
- R52 - Nick has been seen wearing the sweater before and after that day he and Harry both wore it so it's definitely his sweater.
I've seen some speculation that maybe when he was cornered by that reporter he wasn't sure which sweater they were talking about (suggesting they've shared more than once)! Or he was just overcome with a general sense of panic at the question and blurted something out.
- He wore it when Harry was in America doing Ellen etc too.
- Funny that Nick either was bothered by the question so got it wrong, i.e. went defensive and just said it was Harry's when in reality, Harry was clearly wearing it to cover up the lad fm t-shirt as they walked into the studios, so why not just say that he lent it to him in the car for that reason? .... either that or Nick very much implied they've shared more than once in thinking it was a different jumper :P
Clothes sharing is nothing, but the response is a little amusing admittedly. I get that Nick is not over keen on journalist questions on the red carpet so much!
- The article was pretty vile.
Links, I agree with you in regards to anonymous information. As much as I'm always interested to hear it, i view anything from forums like this one with caution, for the reasons you detail.
I do believe that some of these tweets are pretty significant though and think it's wrong to suggest tweeters are just 'making assumptions' That's an assumption in itself!
Many explicitly state they have been "told" and by people who would not need to 'assume' The PA guy said he was connected to one of 'their' PA's (N or H) Then there is the guy who's friend works 'closely' with them? I doubt either tweeter simply assumed?
They could all be lying I course, as could those that work for Wonderland, Sony, The BBC etc, I just don't believe they would. Why deliberately (& very publicly) spread a controversial lie about people in your industry? Wouldn't you risk damaging your career?
I also don't get a platonic vibe from their relationship. Their socialising seems 'coupley' N & others use couple type language in relation to them and then there are the people that have claimed to see them being intimate?
Again, these people could be lying but you could dismiss any piece of 'evidence' by calling it a lie if you wanted to, even an admission from H&N!
My point is, whilst it's wrong to believe 'everything' we are told, it's equally wrong to dismiss everything as a lie or an assumption.
No one can know for sure, but i think H is most likely in some sort of hidden relationship and from what I've seen and heard, my view is that it's most likely with N (followed by F)
Of course anyone can find an alternative explanation to the 'evidence' mentioned. It makes sense to go with the most obvious explanation though as the odds are, this is the correct one.
- R53 - many of the names you mentioned benefit from just being in the papers! Nobody knew who Caroline was before Harry, the general public was unaware of Cara (whose career has just gone from model to supermodel via Harry and now Justin Beiber), and Caggie obviously just wants to be in the paper.
And it keeps their names in the papers which is always a good thing when you've got such a tentative role in the media such as "television presenter" of a show that is constantly dropping in ratings and might shake things up.
The Taylor thing is a bit different obviously, but reports that she may have cheated on Conor and people saying she's the problem in her relationships suggests that she needs to go back to her original image of "good girl with a broken heart" dating, or just rumored to be dating, "womanizer" Harry - if they break up the media will report he broke her heart: in fact they're already starting with that article - ie Taylor wants to make it work but Harry likes being single.
I think Nick is already vaguely irritated at the constant connection to Harry as he plays down their friendship in interviews. Which of course could also link back to their possible relationship. And Louis is obviously irritated with his Harry links (almost all of the fans I've seen who like Louis the best like him with HArry) and has physical separated himself from Harry.
- R58 - I understand the publicity bit which we've discussed here loads of times, but there comes a time when it can become counterproductive as has happened with Nick, Louis and possibly Taylor eventually. The gutter press are more than happy to invent all sorts of rubbish (the sort of stuff that has almost convinced L Girl that Harry is secretly seeing Caroline) and there may well be such a thing as too much (unhelpful) publicity...
- NW3, part convinced!
But I agree, fame by association is a double edged sword. I think people like Flack have profited more than they have lost though.
- R59 - I think it's counterproductive on a personal level but not on a publicity level. While it might irritate Nick and Louis (and probably Caroline) - it's undoubtably helped their careers. Just look at Nick's fan base on tumblr: there's no way it would have become so varied if not for his connection to Harry through which people across the world discovered him. And Louis definitely benefited: He didn't have a single solo during xfactor and has the worst voice of the group but he's third in twitter followers I think and second in doll sales right now.
With Taylor it could backfire though, not because of continued gutter press, but because I think they underestimated how much One Direction fans will side with Harry over anything. He could cheat on her and fans will somehow say it's Taylor's fault. The media will be reporting the "poor Taylor" story but One Direction fans will make any excuse to keep Harry "perfect".
- You're both right - maybe I struggle to see the benefits because I have no interest in being famous. But if one's job relies on fame, right now Harry is the perfect person to have as a rumoured significant other.
- I think so far no one has lost because of their association with Harry (or 1D), I'm pretty sure not even that radio woman who supposedly cheated on her husband with him. She got publicity and most likely paid interviews for her and her husband. Right now the only one at risk of losing something is Nick, if the media and the public go motherly on Harry and pick up on the stuff implied in that article.
- Nick has said in his Fabulous interview something along the lines of "i might have popstar friends but noone will give me a job just because i know Harry Styles"
I do think that everyone associated with One Direction at the moment is benefited,especially people connected to Harry but i guess it can get rather annoying later,especially if people keep associating you with 1D and not as an individual.
I do think that bad or good fame is still fame and everyone has more to gain than to lose from it but of course it could backfire at any moment.
- Why do the 1D dolls make them all look like little trolls?
- Just got work experience at BBC Radio 1 so I will be able to tell you if there are rumours or not at R1 Studios :)
- R66 really? That's great! Congrats on your new job anyway :)
I bet people will be careful now with what kind of rumors they are spreading after everything that has happened but i guess it's worth a try!
- Ohhh wow 66 - how'd you manage that?! Like my dream work experience, what I wouldn't kill to work on R1, local radio just doesn't cut it! :)
- R67, agreed. If there is one place you won't here it now it's the BBC!
I should think they'll actively deny it following the article and Saville reference.
- When they say open secret (if this is to be believed), they mean amongst the DJs, producers, the people who have worked there a long time and who are part of the "family". They don't mean they all walk around chatting about it in earshot of the work experience and interns.
Congratulations, though. I've heard mixed things about their internships, but work experience tends to be more intensive and worthwhile.
- R69 - Do you really think they'll draw attention to it by denying it? I think it's a relatively unknown publisher and it doesn't seem to have gotten around much (yet) so for now it's probably better if they ignore it.
R66 - At the very least you'll be able to inform us if when Harry has been at Radio One as he used to be there all the time.
- J- i dont think Harry is at radio1 as much as he used to,i mean he used to go because Nick's was there,he was on holidays and also his show was late so even if he had recordings for example or work he could stop by after.
I doubt he still goes these days since he is busy and Nick's show is early in the mornings.
Also not everyone seemed to be aware of Harry's constant presence there,that Friday before the Teen Awards a producer(im not sure of his position though but he did work at BBCR1)met him then tweeted about it and the tone of his tweet sounded like he was surprised to find him there so maybe not everyone knew about his visits.
- R72 Yeah - they definitely had to sneak him in as Nick pointed out once it was a "security nightmare"
He's not their in the mornings (and most likely wont be) but we know that he was there the night before LadzFM (which none of the other boys prepared for) and he dropped Nick off after they got Nandos a few weeks ago. So he is still stopping by on occasion just not during the show - and since most of Radio One has moved to the new building he could easily get away with sneaking.
- Yes J i agree,on the other hand Scott Mills seemed to know Harry was around quite a lot,i'm pretty sure he has mentioned something about it on his show a couple of times.
The fact that Harry would still go to BBCR1 even though it was obviously trouble to sneak in and out without being noticed as Nick said,it's just such a cute thing i'm trying to be objective about this story but this is a lovely thing :)
- The article about Nick and Harry has made its way onto tumblr with is not a good thing...
- R66 This worries me slightly.. I thought the people on this thread get on their high horse about tumblr & some twitter users crossing a bit of a line sometimes.. but asking in his place of work is ok now?
I can't tell anyone what to do but try not to start off a round of gossip between people who may not be aware/ thought anything otherwise.
Sorry for the negativity but yeah.. as a fan of N.. not keen
- R75 Of course it'd made its way on tumblr,every kind of shit made their way there.
I'm pretty sure H/N would see it anyway but i just hate this article so much especially the way it makes Nick look like i wish it was never written,Nick gets a lot of negative comments as it is which i dont even understand he is lovely and doing a great job.
- That was why I only mentioned the article earlier and didn't put the link on here, I didn't want it spread about with the comments about N
- This is blind adoration though, none of us know Nick well enough to be so defensive of him. I can see the homophobia angle of it but it's still an independent situation and we don't know one way or the other what it's like. The issue is that the writer shouldn't write based on their own assumptions, not that Nick is an angel.
- Also when all of you ask on here why a 28 year old gay man and an 18 year old boy would be friends and it must be something more because it makes no sense otherwise, what do you think you're saying? Are you just conveniently leaving out the opposite question? Do you think Harry seduced Nick when he least expected it?
No one's calling him a pervert, just saying that if all this were true his intention might have been sex. It happens all the time with both genders. People enjoy sex and go after it. Even what Links' friend said would indicate he was at least partially looking for sex. His twitter reflects the same. So come off it.
- R76 It's not okay, and hopefully whoever this is will have the common sense not to go around asking questions about something like that.
Apart from anything else, there's a chance you could get asked to leave and not come back. They're not taking you on so you can hear all the gossip; you're meant to be there because you want to learn. If that's not your reasoning for going, then it's ridiculous, because those spaces are highly sought after by people who really want to go into the industry and who would make good use of the experience; not hang around waiting to hear about Nick and Harry.
R77 Do you think they got it from here? It would have ended up there anyway, there's people searching their names all the time in the hope something will crop up.
The mention of Saville is stupid. Surely the BBC won't want the link sticking around?
- R80 The problem with the article is that they compare him to a child molester, not that they're implying his motivation was sex! They used the word "grooming". It's all needlessly sinister, as opposed to just suggesting Nick wants him for sex and nothing else.
If they're having sex, Harry's probably consenting.
- I thought they were comparing him/the situation to someone else BBC had hidden and known about. No implication of Harry not consenting. It was tasteless to throw that name in, though.
They got baited and probably made themselves look bad.
- What's so wrong with nicks age though? I see nothing wrong with the age thing. It seems a lot of people are put off by him being 28 and Harry being 18.
- Well it's not just the age difference, it's the fact that it's a GAY 28 year old man and a supposedly straight 18 year old kid. The general public will question what exactly could those two have in common (other than sex, like that article suggests)
I commented it a few threads ago, I think 32 year old Caroline Flack and 17 year old Harry was way worse. Right now, Harry and Nick's age difference is only an issue because Nick is a man. Which is bollocks.
- Men are in general more predatory than women regardless of sexuality. Besides, Harry would have been 17 when he met Nick, too. There's no difference between Nick and Caroline in this hypothetical situation.
- [quote]Men are in general more predatory than women regardless of sexuality.
Stop being a woman-hating gay white male stereotype, shitbag.
- R86 Actually there's a 4/5 year age difference between Caroline and Nick. Which at that age is quite a bit.
Anything more than ten years seems to be frowned upon regardless of age/sexuality. Though society does consider the older man/younger girl or older man/younger boy to be worse for some reason.
- 10 years between 18 and 28 is HUGE. 4 years between 28 and 32 is not. The older you get, the less the gap matters. When the youngest is 18 even a few years is big. I'm not saying it's unheard of or doesn't happen, but trying to paint Caroline as "worse" in this situation is reaching.
- R90 but it's a 10 year difference compared to a 14/15 year difference is what I'm saying. The difference between Nick and Harry is big enough and then you add the 4/5 years for Caroline.
And I'm more saying how society views it than how I do. Though I'm sure they'll take the 10 year difference between Harry and Nick as worse than the 15 years between Caroline and Harry.
My own parents were ten years apart which is probably why I view that as normal. Though they had enough problems with the gap. So anything more I think would be stretching.
- Honestly, Caroline did and still does get a lot of shit over the age difference, so let's not act like she's gotten away with anything. She and Nick have had similar life experiences by now and would be considered peers. No one would bat an eyelash at them dating. Either they're both inappropriate or neither is.
I'm bowing out though because I'm not going to use up this thread by arguing.
- I don't think my last post was saved so i'm gonna post it again and sorry in advance if it appears twice
I read on twitter that apparently Harry confirmed on a magazine called RED that he is single and there is nothing going on with Taylor brcause she isn't his type,i saw no scans though so i don't know if it's true or when did that interview take place.
Anyone know anything?
If it's true then i guess two teen popstar couples were too much for America,since Bieber and Gomez got back together and all,also proves the whole thing was a PR fiasco.
- Grimmy may be 28 years old but he looks more like 38. He aged quikly and will continue to do so. Compare him with Greg James who is 27 but he looks yummy.
- I dont think he looks 38 I think he looks his age also I think hes cute!!! I no plenty of 28 year olds that look like Nick.. when he weighed more he looked older I think since he loss the weight he looks younger.
- He looks much older than his actual age tho...
- My view on age gaps is if it's under 10 years (& it is in this case) it's ok. Both parties will be in the same decade at the same time. The problem for H&N is that H looks very young for 18 and N looks old for 28 (although younger since he's slimmed down)
If the reaction to Flack is an indicator, the typical DM reader's view is likely to reflect that article and that would be a problem for the BBC.
I think the Saville scandal is relevant here in so much as the BBC cannot afford to be associated with ANY type of scandal involving a relationship that some people will deem 'inappropriate' I wouldn't be surprised if this was a factor in reducing the profile of N&H's relationship (whatever it may be)
- I think grimmy looks his age, in pictures though he doesn't... Pictures don't seem to do much for him. But on tele and i videos I think he looks good. Plus my friend has met him and has said he looks so much better in person.
To the person comparing him to Greg, Greg could get away with being 19.
- I love how on the radio Nick always makes little hints that he is gay, its cute!!!
- haha yes, he's literally going "Ew boobs". And I think it's hilarious that pretty much 99% of the replies to any of his tweets are girls flirting with him and wishing he wasn't gay.
- That article didn't really get spread very far and probably won't now so i think it will be ok? The fact that the mainstream press all seem to know about this story but won't report on it apart from through hints in their articles suggest it's true though.
- I agree,the problem is both their age difference and the fact that based on their looks the age gap seems even bigger.Personally i wouldn't care less but i know the majority of people will,many find their friendship weird so imagine how they'd feel about a relationship!
I don't think we'll see much of H/N in public for a while,it's pretty obvious that they're keeping a low profile about it and i'm sure they don't want to attract more attention to their relationship.Thinking that they have fallen out is silly in my opinion,they both seem to enjoy very much each other's company and to treasure their friendships in general,we all have very recent interactions etc,after all apart from August we rarely saw them together the rest of the year.
- That'll show them stupid, stupid teenage girls.
- "Taylor Swift Looking to Buy a House Next to Harry Styles’ London Home"
lol didn't Harry buy his own house to be closer to Nick? Such a complex love triangle: Harry, Nick and the lamest PR ever.
- R102: You are probably right that a lot of people will not like harry and nick being in a relationship but i actually think they will think its less weird than them just being friends. That article was awful yesterday but they made a good point about the age difference making less sense in a 'just friends' relationship. Its very strange that a straight teenager would be best friends with a a camp 28 year old and what have they really got in common? Yes I know they keep quoting their humour and where they grew up but that's it? They have different taste in music, harry loves golf and football, nick hates sport. Harry likes to cook, nick doesn't. Add physical attraction into the equation and it suddenly makes more sense.
- That's an interesting way of looking at it, R105.
- you make a very good point there, 105
- Harry isn't gay, can't a straight guy and gay guy be really good friends without anything sexual going on. Harry is probably just not homophobic and doesn't see any reason why he can't be good friends with a gay guy.
- No one is saying they're together just because Nick is gay. I'm pretty sure if Nick wasn't out, people would still speculate about the nature of their relationship. Whether it's two guys or a man and a woman, if you consider the fact that they're 10 years apart, the way they behave around each other, the amount of time they spend together, the sleep overs, the clothes sharing and their close relationship with each other's families, it's perfectly understandable that people would question what's going on there. I mean, If they were a man and a woman, people would think they're getting married and having babies by now.
- Absolutely, R109!
- I wonder if grimmy's people have started deliberately started spreading new 'gossip' along the lines of grimmy wants harry but harry has been secretly dating a girl? Most of the orginal gossip seems to have come from grimmy's camp. A good way of undoing it would be to spread new gossip. Maybe this is why links mate thinks this? It's weird that he would have a completely different story to other people close to grimmy?? Or is this just tin hatting?!!
- Who are Grimmy's people?
- Close colleagues, friends etc..
- From what I remember Link's friend was a close friend of a friend of Nick's and as such I imagine would be less likely to have actual confirmed information because, if there is anything going on, Nick and Harry's close circle will protect them. More accurate information seems far more likely to come from those who work around them as they will care less about gossiping about them.
- I dont think we can tell how accurate a gossip is unless we know the exact original source and how reliable that person is,everything else is just speculations.Sometimes people seem very reliable but they turn out not to be.
- One of Popbitch's Big Questions this week:
"Will the "Harry 4 Grimmy" rumours start gaining momentum, now that the tabloids have Harry Styles dating America's favourite beard?"
- Links and others: you were quite unfair on R66. All they said was if they heard any rumours at Radio 1, they would let people know. They never said they were going to spend their time there actively harrassing people for gossip!!
- Hmmmmm, interesting, R116.
- So reading back, it's pretty clear that Harry spent Christmas with Nick's family last year is that correct? I wonder what the plans are this year, if they are trying to keep things on the DL they'll probably be seperate.. but would be interesting if N spent it with Harry's family this year...
- R117 Oh hardly. I'm not saying they were going to harass, but they shouldn't even think about asking. I don't mean to be harsh, but the likelihood of hearing anything from a reliable source (bear in mind that there will be people working there who don't actually know Nick or the details or his private life but will gossip anyway - just because they work for the BBC it doesn't make it factual) is very unlikely. Perhaps I should have said, enjoy the work experience for what it is and put all this crap out of your mind.
Someone above asked if they were tinhatting: the answer is yes.
My friend has no reason to lie for Nick Grimshaw, nor would Nick Grimshaw ask them to. The friend of is a friend of Nick, but not close enough that he would necessarily know about a relationship like this; it all depends on how secret this whole thing is (IF there is something at all, which right now I'm doubting).
- R116 that's interesting,thanks! Clearly the rumor is out in the open but we kind of knew that already.I can't tell if they are being funny calling Swift a beard or not.It seems to be an on going joke not only among the fans but also in the industry so i can't tell if they are really implying H/T is some sort of bearding/Harry could be gay or just making a joke.
R119 yes they did but we have no photos of it,just exchanged tweets that Harry's family would go over to Nick's for Christmas dinner so i guess it might as well happen this year.Last year noone would knew about it if it wasn't for the tweets.
- One thing I've always wondered - did Harry actually go there for Christmas? He mentioned it in advance, but for all we know it could have been some in-joke, because there's nothing to say he was actually there Christmas day. Or did one or the other tweet something that confirmed?
- Links i dont think we know,noone saw Harry on Christmas or around these days from what i remember,maybe he didnt go but why wouldnt he? They were invited?
I dont see why that would be a joke,we cant dismiss everything and call it a joke.Their families are clearly close and seem to have spent time together(judging from Harry saying that Nick's dad called him Henry they must have met before Christmas/Harry mentioning Nick's bro on Now/Nick saying Harry has met his sister/going to fashion show with Nick's mum/the sighting etc)so i guess it's possible that they did.I dont think Nick mentioned anything else about Christmas plans or posted any photos later nor did Harry.
- Why are you doubting Links? Cos of what your friends friend said? You seemed one of the more sure people om here? have you heard anymore because it seems odd that you heard 2 things that made it sound like somehing was going and one thing that makes it sound like something isn't so now you don't beleive it. Do you think the friend who saw them making out and the otehr friend were lying??
- I'm sorry, but I cannot see two families who had barely known each other four months spending Christmas together. Harry going alone, maybe, but if you think about how extended family usually turn up for things - plus Nick's sister has children, Harry has step siblings - it doesn't seem likely. I mean if Harry went then yes, but I'm not buying the whole family going. Just because Harry knew Nick's brother lived in that part of Manc, doesn't mean he'd met him?!
Also - why do people seem to think Twitter is like texting and calling? No, Nick didn't "confirm" his plans for Christmas on Twitter nor say who he was with, but to be honest, he was probably busy getting in touch with people in a non-public way ...
I'm not saying Harry didn't go, because yes it looks like he was invited, but don't assume that just because things weren't said on Twitter that means they did or didn't happen.
- Most of the 'evidence' people quote on here is factual and proven (shared clothes, family dinners, sleepovers etc..)
However, I don't think the 'shared Xmas' is. I saw those tweets and dismissed them as banter. I think other people may have read something more into them than there was.
As close as they may have been by then (N's father had obviously met H by then) I think it's highly unlikely they would have celebrated Christmas together?
I obviously don't know for sure but I've always dismissed this as false.
- R124 No, I'm just starting to think that we've made mountains out of molehills.
What my friend thinks is irrelevant, I have no idea if they're well informed or not; and the guy who saw them, I have no idea how reliable he is. He may well have seen them kiss. Who knows.
My point is, people turn small incidences into huge dramas. One tweet between the two of them and it's "oh they're still so close!". They may well still be seeing each other, but there's been no sighting whatsoever and I'm not going to be a hypocrite when I've said this to Larry fanatics; no photographic proof isn't proof of not wanting to be seen or of a photoban. Yes, they saw each other at CiN, but no one knows if they left together, separately, or where they went after. They may have literally caught up and then went their separate ways.
I'm just trying to point out that what we've seen might literally be all there is to this.
I do think there MIGHT be more to this, but I'm not tinhatting thinking it's all PR, secrets and lies to create a web of protection around the sacred couple.
- Well we will never know for sure but it's a possibility,we dont know how their families work,maybe they got close really quickly and maybe they like inviting people over? My family always invites too many people on Christmas and special occassions even people we arent particularly close with.
Again,i guess we'll never know so we cant say he DID go nor that he DID NOT go.It's a nice thing that Harry apparently got invited anyway and has met N's family.
- L Girl - glad some one agrees!
I'm not trying to rain on the parade, just keep a sense of perspective over what we know and what we don't.
- Links, we're not making mountains out of molehills when it comes to all the tweets about them being involved. They may may be true or they may not be, but there is no exaggeration.
I personally believe that at least some of these tweets are based on actual knowledge not gossip. Regardless of whether they are spending time together right now or not, I believe there was something between them at some point, which may or may not be continuing. I 'll wait for more before I decide on that.
- Links: ok. Just wondered. thanks.
- By them spending time at Christmas I took it to mean they spent part of the holiday break with their families meeting not that they spent actual Christmas day together. And Nick seems to always bring friends round for the holidays so it isn't saying much in terms of "are they in a relationship' which I don't think they were at that point.
I don't think anyone is taking the absence of pictures as proof of anything - just pointing out that they could very well be spending time together since neither has been papped except at work things and Nick has been spending most of his time at home according to his twitter (and Harry has only been spotted that one day with Ben). This is different than with "Larry" as Harry would be spotted spending a week out and about with Nick and "Larry" people would still believe Harry was spending time with Louis.
It's just neutral information at this point - they could easily be spending time together or not. We don't know so there's no point in deciding on anything either way from not having spotted them.
- Links (R127) I disagree & personally believe something is most likely going on but think your objective posts are invaluable for reigning people in! (We get a bit carried away on here sometimes)
(R125) Re the Xmas rumours, i've always viewed that as an example of people getting carried away (that's not say they didn't meet up over the break though)
The popbitch question was interesting in so much as it shows there is general scepticism regarding the validity of the Swift stunt?
- Personally the reason i got interested in this story is because H/N relationship,regardless of the nature of it,it's a beautiful thing to see,how two people who seem different managed to come so close and are obviously enjoying each other's company and this has extended to their circle of friends and families.
If it turns out there is nothing more than a friendship i'm happy with it just as i would be happy if they were involved.I've said it before but i dont think we'll ever know "officially" if there was something there so in the end of the day it's up to each person to form an opinion about it.
I dont think there is a photoban or anything that is a ridiculous theory anyway,i do believe that they could be spending time together in private,it's not like they got papped everywhere they went in the past! We did have pap pics but we know about most meetings because fans saw them or because we guessed when we put facts together or because they instagrammed photos etc.
They obviously have a life outside of each other and other people who matter,noone's expecting them to be glued together 24/7 and apart from that week in August or the Teen Awards weekend we only knew they met once in a while.Harry is very busy with the band even when they are in London amd Nick has his job,expecting them to be together always is silly,but saying they dont talk anymore is silly too.
- R130, Agree
J, R132, Agree
- Interesting that a hush-hush secret couple that apparently *immediately* required a whole beard situation would possibly talk about being together for Christmas on twitter when they didn't even mean it.
Anyway it's nice to have Links in here as a buffer.
- Sorry, I'm not being very clear; while I believe the tweets are valuable information and some may well come from reliable sources, I'm just bearing in mind that they might not be. More that I'm not taking them as proof of anything, but aware that there are certain conversations out there which hold some weight.
They may well have met up over the Xmas season, they're very near to each other after all geographically, but I don't think it was Xmas day and as J says, Nick has friends over there a lot. Although I do accept that he hadn't known Harry long and Harry had already met his mum and dad.
And he obviously involved Harry one time his parents were in London as well, taking him for dinner with them, which does look like an intimate situation - but again, Nick does this with a lot of his friends. I'm sure he's said before that he doesn't need relationships when he has friends.
Re: Popbitch. The Swift thing is one of those things where someone can't quite shake a moniker no matter what they do. She has been unfortunate in that her exes have had gay rumours about them. Whether she IS a beard ... I don't know. I don't really know much about her or her exes to be honest.
It's more interesting that they chose to mention Grimmy rather than just 'is Harry gay?' I can't work out if it's poking fun at the whole thing or trying to hint that the gossip is surrounding something factual.
- Links, I think just speculating "is Harry gay?" would be a bit too vague and theoretical to grab much interest. Gay accusations are given freely in the business. You've got to add a name and a story to it.
- I doubt we will be seeing them out together in public for a while because of the rumours. But there's no way of telling if they are spending time together or not. They live close by, for all we know Harry could be sleeping at Nick's.
- I found the order of the names interesting in the Pop Bitch email; hasn't it always been the other way round before?
- Re the Popbitch comment, I think it adds a little more weight to the rumours. They first mentioned the rumour 6 months ago (albeit quite dismissively)
The fact they are still mentioning it could suggest they may believe there is something to it?
It's hard to tell with them though.
- Keep in mind that Popbitch couldnt go seriously about it anyway and most of these questions have a joking tone about them so that noone can accuse them of actually spreading rumors.If they are being serious or not i cannot tell.
- I thought the same thing, 140.
- I doubt it means anything, but it's usually 'Harry and Nick' from what I've noticed ... ? Or that's the way I'd do it. I really don't think you should read anything into that (although I can't think of anything it COULD mean anyway).
Popbitch comments on gossip; I doubt everything they've ever commented on has turned out to be true. If it was a fact surely it would have been blind gossip instead? Yes, everyone would probably guess, but I would use it as evidence Popbitch believed it in that case. In this case it's more pointing out that gossip is building in an objective way.
- Is that how it works with Blinds?
I've always assumed the opposite to be true as the omission of specific names surely acts as a safeguard if the information is wrong
I think the Popbitch comment is inconclusive though in terms on whether it means anything?
- Just remembered the Popbitch blind about the 'prolific shagger' on Gaydar (which had to be about H?)
Can we assume they believed that to be fact because that seemed a lot more implausible than this?
Unless the the details of the story were made up and just a creative vehicle to imply this person was Bi?
I'm not a regular on Popbitch so have no idea how they work.
- Just adding my 2 cents re: shared Christmas. I always took that to be banter, or relating to the Christmas period.
I can't imagine Harry would leave his family on Christmas day, even to see a boyfriend as he is so close to his sister and mother and barely gets to see them. Doesn't make sense.
- I agree with L Girl,for me comments like the one from Popbitch are more trustworthy than blind item/gossip since most blinds turned out to be untrue and are based on non confirmed rumors or just fandom stuff.
- The thing about the popbitch comment is it very specifically only refers to gossip (about N/H and about Taylor) so they conveniently aren't actually saying anything.
- I remember reading that "prolific shagger" blind and thinking that the person they were referring to was bisexual. And I remember thinking that it was either Harry or Zayn.
- I can exercise discretion people.
- Word r66. I have faith in you.
- Did anyone hear grimmy this morning talking about Leona/liam on showquizness? He was deally defensive of them when the man on the phone said he didn't like the idea of them together saying repeatedly "why can't two people be in a loving relationship"
I know the general consensus is that anything N H isnt serious and this is major tinhattjng but it seemed odd that he was so defensive about the idea...
- It's true, he was quite a bit defensive, R153.
- R153 Yes I heard it too.
- Felt kinda sorry for Grim and the Rhianna thing, not like him to be overly bothered by stuff like that but he felt the need to address it on twitter. Media can be unkind.
- Yes, R156. It's ridiculous that he had to defend himself about that, when he did absolutely nothing wrong.
- Yes in the quiz Nick kept emphasising being love.
I do wonder whether these stories with Rhianna, Robbie and Moyles fans are going to affect his job. I really hope noone at BBC takes any notice. Its starting to feel like people are out to get him.
- Controversy is good, because people will tune in. Some will become on and off listeners; some maybe regulars. It works in their favour. They chose Nick because while he's personable and brings out the best in guests, also plays good music; he does go out and he does express his opinion on things, but not in the boreish way Moyles did. He's more cheeky and actually pushes more than Moyles did because of that.
The BBC wanted a younger demographic and they've got it. At this point, other than bringing Moyles back, they couldn't really have anyone better on the job. Scott Mills is hugely popular but too old for the show; I also don't think he'd want it. Greg James isn't enough of a publicity figure.
And once again, yes, you are definitely tinhatting about this morning. He was teasing because the whole thing is clearly bullshit. If you think his emphasis on love is related to Harry ... Maybe think a little harder. Real life isn't fanfiction or something written by Richard Curtis.
- Actually - I heard a fan story that suggested that Leona was seen running out of a hotel that 1D was staying at when they were doing the UK press tour and it seemed pretty legit. So I do think her and Liam have at least slept together though I'm sure that's all that's happened.
And I agree they brought Nick on because of controversy. Nick is going to show up in the tabloids falling out of clubs with his famous group of friends and he's going to seem edgy to the demographic they're aiming at in a way that Greg James won't ever.
- Links, it's starting to feel like you're trying to give us a lesson on what to believe and what not, what is bullshit and what not. It's good to be objective, yes, but I'd appreciate my opinions and impressions not just simply being dismissed. I onlysaid that Nick sounded defensive. To me he did, for whatever reason...earlier on he also mentioned something about teenage girls being 1D and Bieber fans as well as some "confused men." It sounds to me like it's a combination of defensiveness and self-deprecation and that is simply stating my impression.
- You do know Nick posts on here, don't you?
- What, R162?
- When you're trying to analyze what people say and connect it all to whoever you ship them with, it's tinhatting, and tinhatting a codependent relationship at that.
- That is exactly what I didn't do, however. I said he sounded defensive for whatever reason. I didn't say it was because of Harry. It may have been, but I don't know that for a fact and won't claim that I do or that it is.
- R162, Ha ha, I'd love it if he did but I can't imagine he'd care enough about our gossip to bother!
- 165 - You are quite right, I thought his comments were unexpected too.
On a separate note, if you happen to be listening to Nick this morning, I think I rather like Louis (not really had a opinion of any of them apart from Harry before).
- 167- I was surprised they got Louis to do the acceptance speech.. but I thought it was nice!
- I thought Nick was trying to break his record for the number of one direction mentions at the beginning of the show.
Also he talked about that high note in the song? (not a 1D fan) that he once said he didn't believe Harry sings.
- R162, lol!
But just in case...Hi Grimmy, love you!! if you DO fancy Harry, i hope you ARE getting to shag him!
And if not, hope you are at least getting a good laugh out of this this thread!
- What acceptance speech? I'm lost.
- I saw Harry giving the acceptance speech, not Louis last night.
- R171, R172:
- Is it a thing where Harry and Nick must instagram where they are? Not that instgramming Cheshire is obvious or anything... yes i'm tinhatting.
- I'm tinhatting with you, R174:).
- 174 and 175 - It's difficult not to with the follow up...
- I'm joining in.
- R176 He quickly had to explain himself, he's not stupid.. he does it on purpose i'm sure to get a reaction!
- Actually concerning the above tweet, I think it probably refers to the fact that his parents thought that his assistant producer Fiona, who had lunch with them all last week, looked a lot like Kylie, but I don't think that's going to be the first thought of many.
- I'm pretty sure he knows the reaction that will cause a pic of Chesire followed by the mention of a popstar.
- R178, he actually already mentioned he was visiting his parents and had other things to do in Manchester today. It's just sweet though, and if he's doing for a reaction I, for one, am amused.
- Grimmy was obviously just joking around when he was talking about liam and leona??
- Zayn mentioned reversals just recently so although a few 1d fans think Harry is with Nick in Cheshire he won't be. Plus Nick is DJing in Maidstone tonight so hes not up north for long.
I did see a few pics of H driving a light coloured car which I assume was on his return from Germany last night. Is that one of his?
One thing no one comrented was that on 12th Nov Nick wore the grey jumper again. The one he said in interview was Harry's, again whilst H was in America.
- The jumper is clearly grimmys.It's weird that he said it was harry's.
- Maybe he borrowed it permanently. I took the "confusion over a popstar" thing to mean maybe his parents were hearing gossip and would want an explanation. But that was just my first thought.
- His parents can't ever keep track of which celebrity is which - it's been an ongoing joke on his shows. It has nothing to do with Harry (he wouldn't tweet it if it did).
And I still think the jumper confusion was that he didn't know what they were talking about. Harry only wore it for a little bit in the morning and then Nick took it back and wore it the rest of the day. Maybe he wore Harry's sweater another time and thought they meant that.
- I am a Larry shipper.
- Shut up, Nick.
- 187, do you have a death wish?
- I dont think clothes sharing means much as Harry was seen wearing a beanie similar or maybe the same as the one of Tom's(Lou Teasdale's boyfriend),it clearly means that he spends a lot of time with the people he is sharing them with but it's not indicative of a relationship.
I agree with J on the part that Nick possibly didn't know what jumper they were talking about since that one couldnt be Harry's,it was too big for him but it fits good on Nick and Harry isnt weating baggy clothes.I find it funny that Nick was confused and replied the first thing that popped in his mind,i just dont want to read too much into it.
- One thing I don't think we've touched on very much is Nick's personal life. We've got lots of comments about how he used to have a parade of male models stomping through his flat and a bunch of rumors about who some of those male models were but do we have any that are recent? Every one I can think of is someone saying he slept with someone in the past.
- He is extremely private about his love life J, I don't think he really does 'boyfriends' either. Before his Guardian interview he was still a bit of a puzzle - sexuality wise - as he never seemed to go out with anybody. Well, to the public anyway, I don't really think he was ever in the closet.
I have a feeling he is discreet about hook ups and that he is telling the truth when he states friendships and career come before romance.
Until H came along that is... (hah not to tinhat)
- There was a girl in the light coloured car with him - you could only see her hat and phone in the pic I saw cause his head was covering her face, but she hat on a bright pink bobble hat and a pink covered phone. Wonder who it was? Her hand looked very tanned in the light otherwise I'd guess something like sister, Lou, maybe some of his friends we've seen before, but they're mostly paler.
- It was Lou Teasdale Links, I guessed from the white hair.. but here's a picture...
- The girls who took the photo herself also said it was Lou.
- Completely off topic, but i'm surprised how far this "twitter beef" is going between zayn and max from the wanted.. surely someone from the label would tell them to give it rest, or maybe it's an elaborate PR thing? It's getting a bit intense...
@MaxTheWanted @zaynmalik tell me you're problems without the 8 security in NYC.. The only problem I have with you is the shit banter. Grow up son.
@zaynmalik @maxthewanted id fucking love to, see you in new York big man ha u clown
- I didn't see the white hair! I stand corrected.
Why do people keep thinking stuff like this is bad PR? Sure, it's not amazing, but it'll get attention for someone other than Harry (or Liam, since he's in the papers a bit at the moment); it gets general attention for The Wanted ... all press is good press, bar select situations.
Max from TW is awful anyway. Why anyone would touch him with a bargepole is beyond me; especially after the STD thing.
Check Nick's tweets; he tuned into the fight.
- Liam, Louis, and Niall where all at a Robbie Williams concert tonight. I noticed that when ever the boys hangout outside of 1D events Harry and Zayn are never there?
- Little Mix were on Loose Women earlier so they are in London i'm guessing? So would it be wrong is guessing that maybe Zayn is with Perrie? As for Harry he is always MIA and no one ever knows!
- Nick is DJing tonight. Maidestone I think.
- There is a photo with Harry and a fan at Tesco supermarket this evening but that is all we know about his moves today,apart from the fact that they had rehearsals but that was earlier.
- Both Niall and Josh tweeted who was at the concert with them and neither one of them said Harry, but Larry shippers are saying he was? Why would Josh and Niall lie about that?
- R198 Apart from when Harry and Niall went to see Ed Sheeran ...
And Louis rarely hangs out with any of them either. Nor Liam. They generally do their own thing on time off.
Zayn's around even less than Harry; and Louis goes more MIA than Harry as well. No one ever knows where they are.
- R202 Larry shippers would say Harry was with Louis even if they were in different countries,they keep making stories up,like when this week they made that story up about them being at Doncaster while they were flying to Germany and the pics where from after the rehearsals.
I agree with Links,they all go MIA at times and they rarely hang out with one another outside work.
Well Zayn and Louis are usually with their girlfriends and friends from home and the other boys do their own things with their friends,i guess they all want some privacy in their free time to see people they dont see a lot outside work etc.
- The one thing that I do agree with "Larry shippers" on is Louis relationship with Eleanor is crazy over-publicized for some reason or another. An xfactor producer (and the date of Dean Piper - didn't he make a comment on Nick/Harry recently? I can't remember) posting a selfie of Eleanor and Louis in a car and talking about how loved up they are?
- J i dont find it suspicious,there were people,like a photographer,who had taken photos of Liam and Danielle too and called them a lovely couple and celebrity people who have met Niall and Amy have said the same,wasnt Piper the one who said Niall introduced her as his girlfriend?,there are so many pics of Niall and Amy hanging out at random places for example a football game and not the one of Louis' ,sugarscape even posted a video of them!
So i dont find it suspicious to be honest,there were many occassions in which we didnt get photos of them or when we did they were fan photos.They do seem happy and in love and i dont think anything suspicious is going on.Louis insistence on taking her everywhere with him and spending all this time with her proves that,if she was a beard he wouldnt have to do that.His family and friends are treating her like a girlfriend should be treated.I've also noticed how many of the things Louis/El do were things Liam/Danielle did but people picked to look only the one side of this.
- I never said she was a beard! I definitely think they're actually dating. I just think their relationship is slightly odd. Louis seems to have cheated on his ex with Eleanor so maybe it's a guilt thing?
And it's more the fact that they were in a car together with the producer and dean piper than anything. Louis seems to only be friendly to people who are going to get him (and Eleanor) in the papers.
- Yes he has indeed cheated on Hannah with Eleanor,a fact that many fans seem to ignore and i think that's why they made up the whole story about Harry knowing her and introducing her to Louis,they probably wanted to cover up the cheating since 1D were still new back then and cheating isnt something young girls would approve of.
Oh i know you didnt mean she was a beard i just put it in there for the record,i do find them a very cute and attractive couple :)
Well i dont know about that,they arent in the papers that much and only get papped when they go to events,Louis doesnt seem to have many connections with people in the industry like Niall and Harry do(he always spends too much time home and with best friend Stan and Eleanor and his family etc).Maybe he does want to be in the papers but i never thought about it.He probably decided it was time for him to make some connections too?
- They are both attractive separately but they look like they could be twins...
Louis definitely hasn't been making media connections which is why it's odd that he seems to make friends with journalists (girls from sugarscape and dean piper) and xfactor contestants. He also seems to be the best when it comes to product advertisement and such. He seems to want to promote a specific image of a "loyal boyfriend" (maybe PR to offset Harry's "womanizing") and often brings up his loyalty when not questioned about it. He's only ever pictured in tabloids with Eleanor.
To make this relevant to the thread Harry was supposedly at the Tescos in Golders Green so between Hampstead and Primrose (though much closer to Hamptstead so it doesn't really suggest he was on the way to Nick's prior to Nick DJ-ing).
- I think Liam is the one with the loyal boyfriend profile,also the good boy but obviously Louis has taken up that role now since Liam is single and Zayn's supposed to be the "bad boy/mysterious guy",he does seem pretty much in love with Eleanor anyway,i think he is most likely the "sassy/funny" one of the band or the fans seens to view him this way.
He's maybe starting to making connections and getting into the bussiness now,maybe he realized he has fallen behind on this area? I dont know and i guess it doesnt really matter.Niall seems to know Piper so probably he introduced them?
Harry was seen at this Tesco a few times before so i think it only suggests that it's close to his house,i doubt he met Nick today since he was back home and apparently he is DJing somewhere tonight.
- Zayn's being such an asshole to The Wanted on twitter. Calling Tom ugly and Max a wannabe.
- Hardly untrue, is it. And Max did have an STD.
TW have said shit in interviews as well. It's all hype. You really think any of them are taking these insults to heart?!
- Even if Eleanor was Louis' beard, it doesn't make have to make "Larry" real at all
- Harry being in Golders Green isn't at all unusual; this isn't the first time he's been seen there. Someone I know in real life spotted him in a kosher shop on North End road a few weeks ago, a few of the Harry in Tesco tweets have been from the Golders Green Tesco express, and someone tweeted about him leaving Sollys on Golders Green road in August. His new house is actually closer to Golders Green than Hampstead high street/village. And Primrose Hill seems miles away in comparison.
(Harry seems to be a Tesco man. Shame, as the Sainsburys on North end rd/Finchley rd is so much better than that crummy Tesco express! I''ve shopped in that Sainsburys since it was turned into a supermarket from a cinema all those years ago; maybe it's time for a change...?)
- NW3, thanks for explaining. I don't know London well enough to know any of this really.
- I think they go to Zayn and Louis' houses a bit but don't go out together much. Zayn did go clubbing with Niall when Perrie was out of town, though. He seems pretty content to nest with her. I'm starting to wonder if Zayn is actually angry with Max.
- Oh, that's interesting, NW3. So his house isn't actually all that close to Nick's? I've said before, all I know of North London is Highbury and Finsbury Park, really. GG a bit more westerly isn't it?
Re him being seen in a kosher shop - IS he Jewish?! It doesn't matter, but I don't know anyone who's not Jewish who shops kosher. I know the area's quite Jewish if I remember rightly, so whether it's just a convenience thing and the shop is nearby ...
Do you know if the house is the same one pictured in the papers, if the location seems to be different to how it was billed, NW3?
- R215 - You're welcome!
Links - Indeed it isn't that close... door to door it's 3 miles. I suppose that's close for countryside folk, but for us city types it's not pop-round-for-some-milk close enough :) Yes GG is west of Hampstead, PH is south. The house that's regularly pictured is definitely his, though some articles wrongly refer to it as his "Primrose Hill" bachelor pad.
I've wondered about the Jewish thing myself. The kosher shop is the size of an off-licence and rather non-descript, and Sollys is a kosher restaurant. Someone asked Gemma when news filtered through of Harry's hebrew tattoo and she said "none of your business" or words to that effect... I know it doesn't matter but I've seen the question asked a few times on twitter, usually relating to his colouring and hair, but no-one seems to know for sure. As his family celebrate the usual christian holidays, it's unlikely he's fully, but may have some ancestry?
- Well, I was going to say it's strange they billed it as his PH bachelor pad, like you say, but I suppose it's not really; GG isn't exactly a hotspot. Very nice, obviously, and I think quite wealthy (or as wealthy as all the nicer parts of NL are, really) but PH does have the connotations of a certain set and lifestyle. Plus more people outside of London have heard of it.
As for his religion ... he seems to send out Jewish holiday greetings to his followers on Twitter (I'm going to be wholly ignorant and admit I can't remember what holidays those were!) but then doesn't seem to "make an effort" for any other religions.
I definitely don't think he's fully Jewish, apart from the Christian holidays, if that nude really is him then he's uncircumcised (I'm laughing at myself at this point, to be quite honest - how has it got to the point where I'm discussing how a person's nudes either confirms or rubbishes the theory they might be Jewish?!).
He may well have some Jewish ancestry, I think, and they possibly keep that in mind.
I have to say, if H/N are spending time together, they are doing extremely well keeping it on the downlow; but then, as we said earlier, when Harry wants to be MIA, he can be MIA.
- As far as I had heard his father is Jewish, his mother Catholic, so that would all make sense. I also thought Nick was too, but I can't remember why I would think that, so that's maybe not the case.
Personally I think that the fact that both Nick and Harry can spend Friday night MIA (Nick's gig was not until after midnight) is a good thing; it must be nice not to be reported upon all of the time, separately or together.
- Links: I think my posts are confusing! His house in is Hampstead, not Golders Green - but on the Golders Green border (i.e. not the Primrose Hill border). I associate Hampstead houses with older and wealthier, while Primrose Hill has young/hip/wealthy connotations, as you say. I was surprised he went for that house; I think it was the privacy aspect as there are similar sized houses in Primrose Hill for the same £££, but with a front door just off the street and on-street parking.
He sent out Jewish new year greetings two years in a row, but nothing for Eid, Diwali etc... but I'm sure I read somewhere that Zayn is the only cut one of the 5 (for any prudish reader, this is datalounge - such a discussion is par for the course here!)
Regarding H/N: With all the stuff going round (whether true or untrue) I think they'll be careful anyway with their meet-ups as even an innocent tweet exchange could be blown up into something it isn't.
- He has said himself that he was christened, but that he was not really religious on Twitter:
Some people think his stepfather may be Jewish though.
- R220 - Just noticed your post. That's interesting, and makes perfect sense!
Nick is definitely catholic - he even appeared in the front cover of the catholic times when he got the Breakfast show!
Harry was rumoured to be at the Robbie Williams gig last night, though there are no sightings or pictures. If he did go he must have gone with a different crowd (I imagine Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Dan and Josh all sat together). He just followed Robbie Williams on twitter, though that doesn't mean he was there.
- R222 - Thanks for that link - didn't know he'd addressed the question. As Jewish heritage is matrilineal, he won't be Jewish anyway if it's only his father that's Jewish - he'll just have Jewish ancestry. Unless he converts!
- You're welcome, NW3. Yup, he wouldn't have been in that scenario anyway, that's true.
People were wondering about the same thing elsewhere a few days ago, that's why I remembered the tweet.
- Ah right, got you NW3. So he's in Hampstead but closer to GG. I think definitely the privacy aspect; but also, that it's not so much of a celeb spotting place. I know people who go to Primrose Hill just to see if they can spot celebs. Which is alright when you're someone like Nick Grimshaw, who probably gets asked for a photo or an autograph every so often, but I think it could be a bit much for him; especially with the nature of 1D fans and how they practically stalk the band members.
Louis and Liam got asked if they were/weren't cut in an Aussie interview; both said not. All we need now is confirmation on Niall!
He might well have been there ... weird if he was and he wasn't mentioned along with the others in the Tweet, though.
- I don't think it's I unreasonable to assume H&N are spending time together privately. Their socialising wasn't always as high profile as it was during August and was probably just publicised in the run up to Nick's breakfast debut to help reel in his target audience. When the gossip and press innuendo increased as a result, they most likely just decided to return to more 'low key' socialising.
They could have 'fallen out' but it would be an odd coincidence straight off the back of the clothes sharing articles, awkward red carpet interviews etc.. I'm not saying that when they are not seen out and about they must be 'together' Just that there is an obvious reason for a lower profile these days.
On the subject of the press, I've noticed that none of the pap photos of H&N in each others cars, or leaving one another's flats ever make the papers? (I've seen around 10 sets of these over the last 6 months) Given the press build whole articles around pics of Harry standing in the street talking on his mobile or walking down the street with windswept hair, this does suggest an avoidance of this 'story' for whatever reason?
- I think Harry was spotted at Tesco around 8-8:30pm according to twitter so i dont think he would have time to go to the concert too? I thought him going was a rumor the fans made up because the other boys went as well.
NW3 thanks for explaining the whole thing with locations,i know nothing about London,i dont even live in England,so i always wondered how close H/N actually live since Harry got spotted in PH quite often.
Wasnt he at PH before he left for America? It would be rushed to assume he was there to see Nick but i dont think it's impossible given that other times he was spotted at PH we later found out he was spending time with him.
L Girl i agree,i dont think they have fallen out,it would be so odd and weird and they seem close since Harry has made his way into Nick's group of friends and their families know each other etc,like you said they do seem to like keeping their meetings private.
At first i thought the pics of Harry leaving his flat/spending time with him didn't make the papers because it wasn't an interesting story like the womanizing ones but then the papers make whole stories of Harry crossing the streets holding a cup of coffee so i think they do avoid the subject for whatever reason.
- R228, I hadn't thought much of it until I saw the comedian Leach, tweet Dean Piper accusing the media of a 'cover up'
I then realised how many of these types of pics I'd seen, yet they're never in the press.
- There's a video oon a photo agency too of them arriving at radio 1 for the show they did together day before teen awards and of Harry posing for photos afterwards and Nick can be heard in the background talking to fans too.
- 230 - Yes, that's ties in quite well because that's the only time Harry is wearing the talked-about sweater and yet when the Daily Mail ran the story they didn't refer to when or where the photograph of Harry had been taken.
(The top rated comment is interesting also).
- 240 - Sorry, I have no idea how to attach two things to the same post, but here is the video you mentioned. It shows both Nick and Harry quite clearly.
- Re: Harry being Jewish/having Jewish heritage, I think his father is Jewish and his mother and step-father are Christian. He is also very good friends with Ben Winston (son of Robert Winston!) the docu film maker and he is a practicing Jew.
In fact, Amy, the girl Niall is rumoured to be dating, is from a wealthy North London Jewish family (I have vague family connections!) and they met when she got work experience at Ben's company.
- Is Ben Winston the son of Robert Winston?? Amazing! I used to love Child of Our Time, I hope it comes back soon.
Interesting about how Niall met Amy and seems to be the one who's struck up such a friendship with her ... are they dating? They looked flirty in pictures I've seen, but they could of course just be friends. She looks like a good match for him though; she seemed to be having a good laugh with him.
- Links and R228 - He probably wasn't there if there are no mentions and a confirmed sighting elsewhere that evening. Ben Winston tweeted earlier that he was going - will keep an eye on his tweets to see if he says who he went with.
N16 - Indeed, I posted exactly that (about Amy) a few threads ago. I also vaguely know of her family (they live very close to mine) but not her.
- N16 that's very interesting,thanks! I am not a religious person so i never really bothered about the boys' religious views,sounds like Harry could be Jewish.
Links,Niall claims to be single but i do think they are dating,he is taking her with him everywhere and many have claimed that he is introducing her as his girlfriend,maybe they arent ready to go in public about their relationship yet or maybe they are just very very good friends,she seems a lovely girl though and fits what Niall said his "dream girlfriend" would be like,i also guessed correct that she must come from a wealthy family!
- They're not "rich" wealthy by the way, not Philip Green wealthy or even close! Just relatively well-off. She only met Niall a couple of months ago from all indications; it's a bit early to declare her to the world.
Regarding Harry's friendship wirh Ben Winston - he's also close to Cal Aurand who does the Ben Winston stuff for 1D when they are in the states, so his friendship with Ben is probably not related to his religion and just Harry being Harry i.e. making friends regardless of age. But he may have developed a renewed interest in Judaism from this friendship.
- Why did you think she was wealthy, R236? Just curious, I wouldn't have guessed that.
Is her family very well known?
- haha NW3 sorry, I do find it hard to keep up with these threads! It always fascinates me how well connected the London Jewish community is, my family were somehow vaguely connected to Amy Winehouse too.
I don't think Harry went to Robbie Williams, it would be a very out of character snub for him to go and NOT sit with the other 1D boys and their band!
- Links, no not a known family, just wealthy in the way Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, is - obvious indicators like private school, nice house etc. Nothing OTT or 'Philip Green' as NW3 said
Well off is a better way to put it.
I'm sure Harry's friendship with Ben Winston is just through their work and interests but it might explain his trips to Solly's etc. for those who wonder why he might hang out in GG. He was with Winston then, wasn't he?
- Links haha i think i phrased it badly,i guessed Amy must have a nice backround and a good family because it seemed so from her twitter and she didnt seem like a random fan who became friends with Niall so i gussed she must have some sort of connections and that is how they met,just a guess though!
- Since Harry himself said he was not very religious, I doubt he'd be making friends based on religion.
- N16 - Interesting! Will say no more, but shame this is such a public forum, otherwise we may have found out that some of us actually know each other! Or more likely in our case my parents know your parents ;)
You're right about possible reasons for the trips to kosher places - didn't think of it thwt way.
Links - Her family certainly isn't well known at all. N16 - I've read that about Eleanorbut no-one has been able to shed any light on her background. There are a handful of wealthy Calders in London but none seem to be related to her. She went to a comprehensive school, while the Green kids were/are privately educated, if that says anything.
- Robbie just tweeted the following:
Does that imply they WERE all there? I'm not sure.
- R244 i doubt they were all there since there are no pics of Zayn or Harry and noone spotted them,also Niall,Josh and that Dan guy didnt mention Harry or Zayn.
If they were all there then Harry and Zayn must have gone with different friends which would be odd,not sitting with the band i mean,so i don't think they were there at all.
I read that more as meaning Niall really went for it at the concert!
- N16, you could be right, I didn't consider that:).
- Agreed, I think it means Niall went for it!
Oh, I didn't mean well-known in a public way, I meant more as in the Jewish community (I find it so fascinating how connected it is; I knew a girl at uni who used to live in Kilburn and she seemed to just know everyone in the area - she'd grown up elsewhere in London and her parents were very well-connected, I think; but even where I come from, which is a very small town, there's not the same sense of community).
He definitely met Ben through the documentary etc.; and I think also through James Corden, who owns the production company with him or something? If he was with him, that would definitely explain why he was going, although even if he wasn't Jewish, I'm sure he could try the restaurant out!
People seemed to get the impression that Eleanor was well-off, because a few of her supposed "families" were. I'm not sure what her actual background is.
- the boys are off to new york for another couple weeks.
- Looks like Harry was at last night's Robbie Williams concert. He most likely did not go with the other lads on friday.
- The guy in the photo with Harry is Jack Whitehall's friend by the way, seems like Jack was there that night as well.
- James Corden was there too.
Robbie tweeted Harry afterwards:
@Harry_Styles Nice hang. See you soon. RW x
- James Corden was also with them.
Nick was at a charity gala dinner apparently. He seems to be a workaholic.
- A girl met Nick yesterday at the Christmas present wrapping and she tweeted the following. Though it was funny.
Me and Grimmy: *smiling getting ready to take photo* Mum: You can give Harry her number if you want Me: Omg Grimmy: Bursts out laughing
- More Taylor and Harry apparently Taylor is going to meet Harrys parents..
- Nick has bought a new flat.
- Article about Nick buying a flat in Primrose Hll. Doesn't he already have a house there?
I'm not sure what the last line about Harry is implying.
- They are a few months late with the news - he bought that flat last spring.
He doesn't have a house btw - he has a one bedroom flat, and would have paid around £750K for it.
- R257, I think it just implies Harry would allow Nick to use his house if he wants to. (I have no idea if he would, but even as friends he probably would, I think)
They could be implying more of course, especially since they didn't qualify Harry with a "pal" before his name.
- There's a thread on the topic of Harry and Nick on the Digital Spy forum - nothing particularly interesting (no one claiming inside knowledge, just idle speculation) but this post made me laugh:
[quote]I think Nick is the letterbox and Harry is the postman.
Hadn't heard this particular metaphor before...
- New tweets, though they're just discussing the rumours:
- NW3 - is it actually a flat though? He has talked in the last couple of weeks about going upstairs to bed, and although he has said he only has the one bed, he could actually have a spare room which is just not furnished yet.
I think the fact that the Sun singled Harry out means that they are implying something, whether they know it to be true or not.
- R262 - It's definitely a flat. He has a basement cellar (there's a pic of it on Aimee's twitter) and he may use that as an extra room/living space, but it's a one bedroom flat.
- Whether the sun know anything or not ... that final line is a definite kinda hint at the two of them being together in some way I think. Why single out Harry and having the run of his house, do they think he is there all the time? Nick actually tweets more about other people being at his house than ever about Harry being there. Or do they know Nick is actually with Harry a lot more than we ever see/hear about.
- Whats the dealio with Aimee? Is she living with Nick at the moment? She is literally at everything with him. They must be extremely close!
- R264, I think they mean Nick being at Harry's house not the other way round?
- The tweet, a while back, from the guy who works for The Sun implied that he knew something was/is going on between the two so it's likely that other's who work there believe the same.
The writer of that specific piece may just be referencing their friendship though.
- You can get 2 Beds in PRH for less than £750k?
His flat must be particularly special!
- It looked like it had a very nice bathroom from the pics we saw
- R265 - She's living with him at the moment. She ordinarily lives in NY but a few months ago tweeted that she was moving to London permanently and would be house-hunting when she got here. I haven't seen any house-hunting references since she arrived, so it may be that Nick didn't quite like living on his own (he's always lived with friends) and asked her to live with him. Alternatively she may have moved in temporarily but just hasn't found a suitable place.
I know she manages The Drums, Scissor Sisters and IO Echo but her diary seems relatively empty, so she's usually available to accompany him everywhere.
I saw this on tumblr - hadn't seen the picture of them kissing. Reminded me of Nick's final night show and the question regarding how many people in the room he'd kissed.
- Thanks NW3 :)!
But how does she live with him if he has a 1 bed flat? I realise there are sofa's etc but thats not overly comfy in the long term! I take it the dog he keeps talking about is her dog? what happened to his?!
- L Girl - I'll be very surprised to see a 2 bedroom flat for sale in Primrose Hill for less than £750 that isn't new-build! If you find one, please link it here!
This is a typical one bedroom flat in Primrose Hill i.e. nothing special:
- NW3, I can't link but check out rightmove. There are a few.
A particularly nice one for £595k on King Henrys road.
Not nearly as nice as the one you linked and not in such a prime location in PRH but I'd buy it for that price!
- And another, but unlike Nick's this one has no garden.
R271 - She probably sleeps on his bed with him, dog in tow! Or the sofa is a sofabed. Or on a blow up mattress. All better than paying silly money in rent, at least in the short term.
I don't know what happened to his dog, but I guessed with Aimee's dog moving in he didn't need another one? This also suggests Aimee moving in wasn't the original plan.
- NW3, R274, that one is beautiful. If he has paid £750k, he's obviously gone for a top quality 1 Bed as apposed to a mediocre 2 Bed (& having a garden will have pushed up the price I guess)
R264, Others on twitter have questioned the last sentence in The Sun piece. You weren't the only one.
- L Girl - there's a one bedroom flat on King Henry's road for £599k (below) but it is really small and only has had a shower as the bathroom is so tiny. And it's got a noisy railway line behind it. As you know, it's stuff like this that increase or decrease the value of a property.
Any 2 bedroom flat in Primrose Hill for less than £750k will be a new build.
- Missed your post above mine L Girl. Indeed, and also one with a basement which can be converted to create space.
The boys' vocal coach Helen tweeted that she was shopping in an unspecified airport. No sightings of any of them yet, but it looks like this NY/east coast trip is going to be a 2 week one...
- NW3, 2 Bed period properties do sell in PRH for under £750k? I have a number of them in the saved section of my right move app!!
They're coming up in current searches which include the properties you linked (although that maybe because I have them saved) but I can assure you, they exist!
If you can tell me how to link from a phone, I'll link!
- Do you mean like this one, with a 68 year lease? Any property with less than 70 years on the lease will be marked down significantly.
Just copy and paste into the url box below, like you'd do on a computer.
There's no need to get into a debate about this - I was just showing others what £750K would get in Primrose Hill!
- NW3, yes, that was one of them! Thanks for linking, just wanted to show that I had definately seen some!
There were a few at that price and I thought that they most likely had short leases as nice(ish) 1 Beds seem to start at the £600k, that's why I noticed them!
It would be interesting to know the cost of extending a lease in PRH as i think you'd still get a bargain, even including that! (flats in my area cost half that and lease extension are only £30k)
- Just saw a tweet from Niall. Looks like the lads are still in the UK. There's no obvious need for them to leave the UK before wednesday - the first gig in Connecticut isn't till friday evening.
Hope Grimmy live-tweets tonight's X factor result show. I've missed his X factor tweets!
L Girl - Friends of mine just extended their lease for over £100K, but they live in South Ken which is leasehold hell! Another friend in Clapham paid £45K for hers last year. Most people just won't buy a property with a short lease - apart from the fact that no-one wants to spend their first year in a new home involved in a lengthy and expensive legal process, many mortgage lenders won't approve a mortgage if there's less than 70 years on the lease.
- NW3, wow, Richmond's clearly a bargain then!
- I saw a tweet other day which said they were flying out Monday. Can't member who by. Think it was a fan who had met them outside rehersal studio. Maybe they asked if they would still be rehearsing next week?
- And here's me looking for something less than 200 a week rent out East!
- You'll be lucky! My friend pay £412 a week for a v small 1Bed in farringdon!
- There are pictures of harry at the airport with fans from today, so i guess they are flying out today afterall.
- R286 - Saw that on twitter. Looks like he's eschewed beanies for snapbacks. He loves to show off his new tattoos doesn't he? Since he got them he almost always wears low-necked t-shirts offduty.
I could very easily spend all day talking about property. I have a serious property-porn addiction. Google it - it is a real thing!
- NW3, they are quite pretty, the new tattoos, so I can't blame him there!
- L Girl - that's Farringdon, I'm looking further east than that ... previously I've paid £200 and £175 p/w. Farringdon's a very expensive area, you can get much cheaper if you go more towards Dalston/Bethnal Green/Mile End and surrounds. That's 2 Bed flats or larger houses with 4/5 Bed.
Agreed, the swallows are his best tattoos I think. Although personally, I actually like the font of his 17BLACK as well.
- NW3, I think I may well suffer from that addiction! (I have about 20 Grand Designs on Sky plus)
I really don't get the tattoo obsession? I know it's a matter of personal taste etc but if he still loves those dreadful birds when he gets to 40, I'll be shocked...
- Is Farringdon even residential? I used to work near the Old Bailey and once went for a party at a bar in Farringdon which closes for the weekends, hence its availability for a private party rental. Apparently it's not unusual for bars to close for the weekend there, which makes it very un-residential! This was a few years ago though - it's probably moved on since then.
I like the 17Black too, and the "I can't change" one. The Hebrew writing is probably my favourite.
Looks like Harry, Niall and Liam were the only ones at the airport with Louis and Zayn flying tomorrow, allegedly.
- I assumed somewhere like Dalston would be more expensive due to it's 'trendiness' ? I've never lived out that way though & only know people as far east as The City.
Good to hear you can get more for your money further out though. Hope you find something.
- L Girl - Haha, I tend to feed my addiction using magazines and online sites! I need to gaze and re-gaze until I get the urge to rush out and spend a tenner on Euromillions tickets! Real talk.
I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, but I don't mind the ones done in writing, unless they looks like they were done with sharpies (oops, hi, home made). I like Zayn's Arabic writing and the writing on Liam's forearm. And Harry's "things I can/can't" though not a fan of the font. But I'd never get one. I got henna-tattooed for my friend's wedding in the summer and couldn't wait for the damn thing to wash off!
- NW3 - I knew someone (older than myself and therefore able to afford a flat there) who did live there, but they did say that the nightlife was fairly uninspiring. It's got Fabric, of course, but that's hardly your every night pub! There were a few places open when I went to visit, but it wasn't my cup of tea; and I saw a few pubs closed on a Saturday night, which surprised me. It's mega expensive, though; I wouldn't really call it east, either, more central. Hence the pricing.
I've got tattoos I'll probably hate in 20 years time, but to be honest, if I like them now (and I've had them a good few years) and will do for some time, why not? There's options for getting rid of them; covering them up.
The swallows are very well done (unlike some of his smaller ones) and if that's his taste, the fact that they've been done to a high standard probably made it worth getting them.
And yeah, personal taste and it's his body. I can't stand anyone who criticises him for getting them (though people can say they don't like the design, that's their taste).
NW3 - yeah, the ones on his forearms are nice, I think, even though the script's a bit wonky. I like the actual font itself. People think he's got something resembling the Dark Side of The Moon artwork on his bicep as well now, but it's not really been fully revealed.
- About the tattoos, I have tattoos myself and i can say from personal experience in some people it gets addictive. You get one and you just want more and more and it's not only about the art or the meaning behind them, it has to do with the pain too. It's a way of hurting yourself without looking like you did. When I noticed that he started to get like one tattoo a week, I thought maybe this was the case for him. I'm probably reading way too much into it, maybe he just really likes getting tattoos. But, I don't know, Harry just gives me this weird feeling like he's not as stable as he appears.
- Speaking of tattoo's - I honestly don't mind a lot of Harry's but I actually HATE Liam's arrows down his arm. I don't think they look very nice ...! I find it funny that its gone from Harry and Zayn being tattoo crazy to suddenly all the boys inking up. Even Louis.
- L Girl - oh, yeah, Dalston (especially around the highstreet area) is getting more expensive, but I'm not looking there, I don't expect to find much. I'll probably have to go higher depending on whether my moving syncs with a friend's or if I have to go for something alone, as well!
NW3 - have we seen "home made"? Where is that?
Liam's is nice, but the font just makes me think of a) Tulisa, and b) chavs. Sorry!
I like most of Zayn's tattoos, actually. Even the more garish ones, which people think are awful!
Hate Louis's skateboarder, but like his birds on his wrist. I don't understand the skateboarder (and I think it says "oops"?!), but I'm sure it means something to him.
Surprised he hasn't got I LOVE ELEANOR tattooed over his chest yet, but of course there's still time ...
- NW3, I guess it's residential in so much as people do live there (another friend has just bought a flat above the Russian Consulate) but you're right, it is pretty dead at weekends. They work in The City though so it's a convenience thing more than anything and Hoxton is only a 15 min walk away.
Wouldn't be my cup of tea though. More a SW / NW girl myself.
But back to H&N, I expect this NY trip will produce lots of Swift stories and pics...
- So are the boys flying out to NY already?
Shall we expect staged "Haylor" dates and "sources" claiming their undying love? And what about Cara? Or is she just his UK "girlfriend" ? I think Taylor is supposed to be in some awards in Australia next week anyway.
I'm having a bit of fun with these rumors i wont lie!
In other news i do miss H/N spottings but i guess that was expected to happen.
(Since i'm a regular poster i thought i'd give myself a "name")
- Someone said they're heading for Boston now actually...I'm not sure. They'll probably head to NY on the 2nd or so.
- Links - Harry has got "home made" on his upper arm, close to the Pink Floyd one. They both look like they were done by a man in a van! I don't like Zayn's microphone, zap and boombox ones, but like most of his others. I know what you mean about Liam's writing - it's become rather chavlicious I agree! Like Tulisa's "the female boss"!
Louis has got an Eleanor-related tatt already Links - "far away" on his arm...
R296 - Liam's look like a road sign. M6 exit this way: only a mile ahead. Daft!
L Girl - Re living in Farringdon: It'll be really convenient but awfully expensive! Handy though to be able to roll out of bed and walk to work.
LM - Makes sense as last summer they started their tour at Mohegan and flew into Logan airport, as it's the closest major airport to that part of Connecticut.
- Oops - meant R300 not LM just now.
LM - Indeed, I'm sure we're going to get more Haylor tales, and as they are both doing the New York jingle ball on the 7th we can expect maximum crankage then.
R295 - Interesting theory. I think the birds hurt him more than all the others, as he mentioned the pain for the first time and seems to have calmed down a bit since he got them. I guess them hurting means they were done properly. Some of his older ones are already fading.
- Am I correct in thinking that apart from Children in Need, we haven't seen any evidence that N and H have been around anywhere together or tweeted each other. I know that was expected after the articles about clothes but I was hoping we would see or hear something relating to them.
- Yes 301 ! - like chevrons on the motorway, keep 2 apart.
- R303 - Yep nothing, zilch, nada! And with them in America for the next fortnight...
Just saw a tweet that Louis and Zayn are flying out tonight, just on a later flight. And another that claims the boys will be appearing at the 1D pop up in NY to sign stuff, which could explain them going out so early.
Always nice to have Greg James doing the chart show. Wish he could do 4-7 sun- thurs instead of Jameela Jamil replacing Reggie.
- They have been out of the country for half of the last month though? (and neither have really been spotted out and about when they have been in the UK)
I think the burst of overt socialising we saw over the summer was the anomaly as apposed to the lack of it we are seeing now!
- R303 the only tweet we had was the one liked below where Harry replied to that Radio1 tweet that Nick retweeted and CIN backstage hanging out like you said,nothing else.
It's nothing odd though,apart from August they didn't spend much time often,not that we were aware of anyway as new past meetings keep appearing.
I thought Louis' far away tattoo was for his family? But i guess it could apply for Eleanor too.Haha i agree,Liam's tweets do look like road signs,i generally don't like their tattoos but i guess they mean something to them.
- Meant to add on R307 i do agree with L Girl ,what we saw on August was probably an exception since they both had free time and were probably papped/photos made it to the papers due to Nick's upcoming takeover on the breakfast show,in so many other occasions we got photos but no articles!
I find it rather silly that people are worried about them falling out,they do have a life outside each other,are busy,Harry is away a lot and they dont need to spend 24/7 together!We dont know if they have met but they've always been discreet about their meetings.
Back in June/July they only met once each month one of these times was a Nike(?) event so i guess no worries here.
- Louis family are only an hour and a half away from Kings Cross by train so not exactly difficult to get back to see them from london but when you've just left home might seem a long way.
- For all of June Harry was in America touring. In July they met more than once - from the top of my head Harry met up with Nick and Finchy as soon as he got back, then there was the Tinie Nike thing, then he met with Nick and Aimee at the Landsdowne pub, and then Nick went on holiday.
- There were, earlier before summer, also the Harry driving Nick to work stories; they reported them having dinner a couple of times.
They used to tweet each other much, much more; but Nick's friends also used to tweet Harry or about him being out. There was always the odd photo; there's quite a few of him with Aimee. These sort of things were what tipped me that they were mates.
These things seem to have stopped as well. Harry doesn't actually seem to be hanging out with any of them, not just Nick.
- Wasn't the pub thing with Aimee in June? I'm not good with dates.And i think he went for drinks with Nick and Fincham when they got back from their tour in April? Again i could be wrong and remember things incorrectly.
- LM, I would agree. IF rumours are to be believed, 'something' has been going on between the two for the last 12 months, over half of that, Harry has been away touring. Presumably, they are used to frequent periods apart.
Whatever they may have is most probably casual. I don't see how their schedules would allow anything else.
Obviously, even if they have been involved, things end so it's possible they have but a lot of the gossip from people 'confirming' they're involved has been since we've seen less of them together.
I'm not personally convinced anything has really changed.
- Links, Jack Whitehall just tweeted Harry yesterday, though I guess he's not a close friend of Nick's? He was at the Robbie concert too and his friend had a picture taken with Harry.
- R309 They mean when he's on tour, surely?!
I don't they've fallen out, I'd like to clarify, but it's not just the obvious stuff like press stories for promotion or their tweets to each other which are missing. I remember seeing Aimee tweet about having lunch with Harry and Kelly; this sort of thing doesn't seem to happen anymore.
Either they're keeping it VERY hush hush and have managed to ensure meetings don't get leaked; or for some reason it's just not happening.
- The Fincham drinks were in April as was the Nobu dinner, lifts to work (or at least the ones I read about?)
Links, NW3, do you believe something has changed between them (and not just publicly?)
I can't keep up with people's views on here. They seem to be quite fluid!
- Haha, I hadn't seen that tweet R314! No, I was talking more about Nick's close circle who he goes out with; I think he knows Jack more from work and gigs etc.
- Keep missing posts! L Girl - my opinion is very fluid, basically. I'm willing to believe something's being covered up; but equally, I don't think it's impossible that what we (aren't) seeing is what we get. Possibly Harry hung out with him a lot for quite a bit for a few weeks, as they hadn't seen each other in so long, and now he's been back for a while (excluding a few days/week or so here and there) they don't feel the need to hang out so much.
- One thing I would say is that they rarely ever tweeted each other. I noticed this as H didn't tweet birthday wishes, congrats over the job etc.. I don't follow Harry but I do follow Nick and it's rare to see twitter conversations between the two.
- If they have stopped socializing like completely,not only H/N but Harry with Nick's friends too then,to me,it would seem as if H/N had a thing going on that ended and decided to cut all ties.I know that friendships do fall out too but to cut all ties something more serious must be happening,personally i've only cut all ties with exes and their group of friends
Not convinced that things have changed either,L Girl,i don't like jumping into conclusions quickly and it's been only a month since the Nandos meeting/Harry leaving Nick's flat before Ed Sheeran and a week since CiN and Harry is very busy these weeks.
Links- agreed,some things seem to have stopped but i'm not sure if it's significant or not.
- L Girl, they definitely met for drinks again when Harry got back in July. And the Tinie Tempah thing ended with them going to the Dorsia club together, with Harry giving Caggie Dunlop a lift home - cue dating headlines. Harry went though a golf period in July - I think he spent a week doing golfy things in London and Cheshire. And Nick was away on holiday with Aimee and Pixie for over a week at the end of July,
My views change all the time, but now I'm thinking back to the summer of 2011 when there was twitter and tumblr talk of Harry's bromance with Ed Sheeran. Then a couple of magazines did articles on them. From Ed interviews I felt he seemed to publicly distance himself from Harry from then on, and the same thing later happened with Louis as we know. I don't think anything changed between Harry/Ed or Harry/Louis btw. Just that they were aware that their closeness to Harry could be misconstrued. This may explain what's happening with H/N.
- R316 There's been plenty of Harry driving Nick to work since april - mentioned on the show this summer was that time Harry picked up Nick from the station, went to dinner, and then brought back a cake back. Plus, there was that tapas dinner.
The past three times they've gotten back from a long tour Harry's been with Grimmy straight away:
1. Feb - he landed on his birthday and Nick threw him a party that night.
2. April - Drinks with Nick and Fincham
3. July - Drinks with Nick and Fincham again
Most of the times we've known Nick and Harry to have hung out are because Nick (or his close friends) mentioned it so the fact we don't hear about it as much now isn't weird to me. (I don't remember any fans having spotted them at drinks or getting dinner so they could obviously have kept it a secret if they had wanted) I'm sure his friends are hearing all the rumors and are "closing ranks".
If Nick and Harry had fallen out then I doubt Harry would have stuck around at CiN, or RT the breakfast show, or would Nick have mentioned Harry so much on the show this past week.
- Links, sounds reasonable.
I feel it's likely that their relationship isn't platonic and see obvious reasons for more 'covert' socialising but if, as you say, what we are seeing is actually all there is, it would fit with a casual 'thing'
LM, I don't think there has been a 'break up' as they have seen each other in the period since they stopped their 'intensive' socialising.
Also, the constant companionship of a gay guy and a new 'gf' with a rep as a professional beard probably isn't the best mix, image wise, for H right now.
- NW3, I hadn't heard about there having been a public distancing between Harry and Ed at some point. Was their friendship really being misconstrued?
- NW3, I don't think things have been misconstrued with N&H though?
Admittedly, i took no interest in Harry and Ed last summer or Harry and Louis for that matter but I'm sure there was no gossip surrounding either pair (outside of fan driven tumblrs) that supported a romance?
My views on N being involved with H have only strengthend over the last month and it would take a lot, now, to convince me nothing has ever gone on between the two.
I get the impression I'm the only one who may think this now. Is that fair to say?
- No, you're not, L Girl. I agree.
- R326, ha ha, glad to see I'm not completely on my own then!
- R324 - That was just my perception from listening to Ed interviews. May have been him being fed up of being asked about 1D/Harry when he's promoting his own stuff..
L Girl - Twitter rumours directly in one's timeline are not much different from magazine articles and are often the source of them :)
I don't think there's been a falling out between N and H or a change in whatever they have. Nick isn't spending that much time with Pixie, Gillian or Henry either. I think his socialising hours have changed, he's busy, they are all busy, and he has Aimee and Thurston for company. I think he just became more careful with Harry mentions etc because of all the tittle-tattle.
My thoughts about the exact nature of Harry's relationships with his male friends is not really suitable for a public thread, as it isn't based on anything particularly objective!
- L Girl, haha, yes. I'm convinced there at least WAS something going on, and for now I don't think anything has changed.
- L Girl i do think there was something going on between them too,apart from all the industry gossip etc i don not find the idea odd or out of reality.I don't think it was something serious,just a casual thing between friends but i'm conviced they were involved and i don't think i will change my mind.
I can't believe that all these people would lie about this rumor,especially one that could cause trouble in their jobs.Some of these tweets might be just gossip but i believe some come from actual knowledge and those who claimed direct connection to PAs or friends who work with them,why would they lie? And the people who have seen them making out,could they lie too? I'm pretty sure not all these are fabricated stories,i don't think people are SO invested in this that they would make up stories and gossip.
Again,other rumors have turned to be nothing more than a musunderstanding but i don't think that is the case here.Just my opinion.
- NW3, That's a shame as this thread is the only means of communication we all have! Still, if you want to keep your views on this subject to yourself from now on that's fair enough!
I disagree with your comment about the tweets though unless you know something we don't!
- L Girl: I'm confused - what do you disagree with?
I didn't say I plan to keep my views to myself from now on - read my post again :)
- Thanks for responding, NW3. Now I'm even more curious though, haha. I wish I could hear/read those views!
- I don't think anything has changed, they are just being more covert. Whatever the nature of their friendship they must be aware that there are a lot more rumours that they are romantically involved lately. Harry was seen in Primrose Hill the morning he flew to America last, we know that he spent time with Nick at CIN and both his mother and sister have tweeted Nick in the last week (Nick then replied to his sister). Apart from then there has been a lot of time when Harry has been MIA in the last week and Nick has been quite quiet about his evenings when he hasn't been talking about work (or the works outing when Harry was away).
(And if you seriously want to tin-hat Nick mentioned each day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that he woke up to his music on his phone alarm rather than the normal one which he talks about that can be heard all over the flat and wakes him and Aimee)).
- NW3, what are you views on Harry with his male friends. That he leads them on? That he's a pass around party fuck for them? What? No objectiveness is need when you phrases it as strictly a hunch.
- NW3 - I agree with what you're saying re: Harry/Ed, Harry/Louis and now Harry/Nick. It's not about whether anything IS going on, it's about what happens when Harry begins to be linked in a close friendship with a male. There might be no evidence for it, but people start talking; both Ed and Louis have had to outright say they're not gay (I'm not sure if Ed's statement of this was related to Harry; Louis's obviously was). This isn't an issue for Nick, but in a way it's worse, because he can't say, "no, I'm not interested in men, anyway"; he'd have to say he's not interested in Harry specifically. At the moment, it's only really gossip and small nudges in the press; so it would seem strange for him to do so. It's also not a particularly nice thing to have to say about someone; you don't see that happening with a man who's being gossiped about being with a woman, or vice versa, because it's just a bit tacky to say, "they're not my type".
Meanwhile, Harry's line has always been neither confirm nor deny in his own words, and it would be strange for him to break out of that now.
Distancing himself from Harry publicly is about all Nick can do as a rebuttal, either because nothing is going on or because he doesn't want anyone to know there is. Similarly, what happens with Harry and 1D, is that all that person gets asked about is him/them and Nick's never been some bubblegum pop promoter. There's more to what he does and likes than that.
I'd be interested in your views on the nature of his relationships, but I understand if you'd rather not share here. It can be read by anyone after all. By objective, if you can say, do you mean because you're informed about Harry or informed by your own experiences?
L Girl - you're black and whiting my opinion! I don't NOT think there's anything going on - many factors point towards there being something going on here - but equally, seeing nothing isn't evidence of something, if you see what I mean. It would be strange if they'd fallen out; but maybe they weren't quite as close as we were lead to believe, or wanted to believe, in the first place. I think they're good friends; and there's a possibility there's more to it; but nothing they've done isn't something you could find in many other close friendships.
However, I find it strange that the last month has strengthened your opinion? Mine has simply stayed as was, and until further evidence either way I see no reason to change it.
Separate to that, I think some things that have happened this month would make me question Harry's sexuality; but that's not mutually exclusive with his relationship with Nick.
- NW3, glad to hear that! (I personally liked your post numbered 1-10 with your different scenarios laid out a few threads back!)
Perhaps I'm too open with my views on here but IT IS a gossip forum afterall! I appreciate people's opinions change, I just get the impression that people are not that keen on committing to a opinion at all now which makes the thread a bit confusing!
A month ago, it seemed like most people thought that something was probably going on. I just wondered whether people had change their views on that?
I disagreed with your comment that tweets and articles are interchangeable (if that's what you were saying?)
The tweeters views are not being reflected in the articles the publications they are associated with publish? Quite the opposite!
I agree that the tweets most likely fuel gossip though.
- Sorry NW3, I thought you meant you didn't want to share your thoughts, but did you just mean you weren't objective in general? Sorry, bit confused!
- I meant strengthened my opinions on his sexuality, not made me question it (already done that ...).
Also, L Girl, I don't really see how you can have a firm opinion on an unproven situation? Especially in something ongoing such as this. Things are always going to be changing.
Speaking of which, in Rita's CoD; I found her comment to Nick saying "everything's changed since I last saw you" to be quite interesting. She didn't specify what and it wasn't in relation to something they were talking about, just about life in general.
- Links, would you mind elaborating on those things that have strengthened your opinion on Harry's sexuality?
The Call or Delete was before her tweet about the Harry doll to Nick, so I don't think she meant anything about that at least.
- Links, sorry, I didn't mean to misquote you! Just trying to understand people's current views!
Re my views, I know not everyone places weight to the tweets we see but the ones I've seen very recently just seem particulary significant (& then there was Perez's retweet)
More than that though it's the fact that we don't see and hear much of the two together right now. One thing that made me question the rumours was their openess. How they behave now (coupled with N's obvious evasiveness and discomfort when grilled on H) is what I would expect to see from two people involved in a 'secret thing'
I appreciate that this behaviour is equally indicative of two people trying to dispel 'false' rumours, but taking everything else into consideration, I think this is a less plausible explanation.
When you say things have happened this month to make you question H's sexuality, are you meaning you now question he is anything but straight and are you referring to the converations with your friends last w/e or something else (if you can share?)
- Links, I wondered about Rita's comment?
I'm not certain of the situation and wouldn't be without some sort of proof.
But, as this is unlikely to ever be available, all anyone can do is form an opinion based on what they see and hear.
For me, that would be that H is involved to some degree, in a concealed relationship/thing with either N, F or an anon (in that order) I also don't think he is entirely straight.
- Links - Thanks for explaining what I was trying to say in R336.
L Girl, Links, R324 and R335 - It's just a hunch I have from my experience with a recent ex who I realised (some time after we started dating) was submissive. Now that's nothing particularly groundbreaking, but I noticed he behaved rather coquettishly (is that a real word?) with his close male friends - in a way that could be construed as flirty if I didn't know he was "straight". With time I realised that as his submissive leanings weren't being met by me (or in fact any previous girlfriend, as I learnt later) he preferred to spend most of his spare time with his male friends - usually his more dominant, louder friends. It was like he was in awe of them in a way I found puzzling and rather irritating.
We split up but kept in touch, and he later started dating a rather plain (sorry, but she was!) woman several years older than him. I asked him how they met and he said he put an ad in a well known on-line dating site. Out of curiosity I went to see if his ad was still there and it was, and I was surprised to see him describe himself as "open-minded" and "bi-curious" in the ad, and wanted to meet an "assertive" woman. I think assertive is a euphemism for dominant, but I may be wrong.
I haven't seen him in a while but I won't be surprised to hear he's now decided to date men, as I felt the submissive part of him was more important than the gender of who he was with.
Sorry, this doesn't make a lot of sense and has nothing to do with Harry in any real sense, but I often think that with certain guys it isn't as simple as "straight or gay". I'm not saying this is who he is, but for some reason I get similar vibes from him... I don't know why, which is what I mean by it being subjective!
He (Harry) also reminds me of my gay friend who is very cheekily charming and does the intense eye contact thing... but in his younger days was very flirty with girls and used to have crushes on his straight friends, but hid them well.
I think I mush both guys together and somehow out pops Harry.
(I know I'm going to regret writing this!!)
- NW3, I really appreciate that you decided to share your thoughts despite your hesitation.
I can definitely see where you're coming from actually. Of course it is something that is very difficult to say about someone from afar, but Harry does seem to have this submissive tendency in his daily interactions, so it's not a stretch to think this may also apply sexually.
The idea that this would be more important to him than gender also makes sense in this context.
I can also see him as being more like your gay friend as well, haha, so who knows really.
- R324l - I know it's waffly, but I thought it was better to put my theory in context. But of course we'll probably never know the truth...
I found the submissiveness wasn't particularly sexual though, it was all the other things. Peope often think of sex when they think of that side of things but that wasn't my experience at all, it was more about how his romantic partners acted towards him, if that makes sense. Like "What should we do today?" "You decide - I'll do whatever you want to do" - that sort of thing.
- NW3, thanks for explaining.
Apologies if I've caused a bit of confusion on the thread!!
I was just trying gage the general view on H&N. It feels like a bit of a conclusion has been reached and that the thread is moving to a more general 1D thread.
- Harry has a lexical tendency to give submissive responses - especially to Louis, Nick, etc. Particularly interested in the snap answer he gave for his preferred nonhuman identity - Harry says bed because others can have fun times on him - and the submissive implication.
Thanks for sharing NW3
- NW3, I get what you mean. I think perhaps romantically would have been a better way of putting it in my post. I meant really when it comes to being attracted to someone, he looks for a more dominant personality, not that the person is more sexually dominant necessarily.
- NW3 thanks for sharing,it was interested reading your post and i see where you are coming from.
L Girl- i don't think a conclusion has been reached? Things keep changing like others said as do the opinions of many here which are always entertaining to read.I do agree that we'll most likely never get a confirmation on H/N so in the end of the day it's up to each person to decide whether they believe something was going on or not.
I believe Harry is probably still exploring his sexuality and that is why he can't commit to one person and start a relationship,like he says himself in interviews "i'm just young and having fun".
- R347 - I never heard that: interesting!
R348 - I now see what you mean :)
L Girl and LM - You're welcome :)
Putting my hunch in the context of Harry and his male friends for clarity: my theory is that H is inclined to form intensely close friendships with certain guys who are more dominant/older than him, which will be no more than a bromance when the guy in question is straight. But with a gay guy it may not be as straightforward...
But that's all it is - a theory! And I agree with LM's experimenting and having fun theory; the two can co-exist.
[x factor time - cya later]
- R347 Could you explain what you mean by lexical tendency, and maybe give examples? Do you mean his speech patterns, or the content of his answers?
(I'll respond properly to other stuff shortly, X Factor!)
- [quote]Harry says bed because others can have fun times on him - and the submissive implication
Didn't Louis even say something along the lines of "So you like being used?" in response? (Or am I misremembering it?)
- Talking of Xfactor. Xfactorpress have tweeted that Nick is there with gifts for Rhianna.
- NW3 glad you agree :)
It's just the vibe i get from his interviews; he seems as if he wants to pass the message that he isn't forming any relationships,not because he is a playboy(he has denied that anyway),but because there are so many things to experience out there and so many people to meet and interact with that he can't currently limit himself to one.
I do believe that he's going on occassional dates/hooking up with people but i don't think he is commited to anyone in particular,and his sex life doesn't seem as busy as the papers are making it out to be.
He reminds me of Nick because both seem to value friends and family more than a relationship.
- Sure Links. For example, H often uses the verbal filler "okay" when he's talking to a dominant personality - Louis, Nick, etc. - which is different to the "errrm" he uses otherwise. This isn't a hard rule, just something I've noticed over time. In general, the speech patterns of anyone answering a question will be more submissive than baseline so that's not something to necessarily go by...
In particular, the way he talked about shaving his head on CoD with Nick was confidently submissive - "I trust you" "cut my hair off" and some others.
- Yes r352
- Harry is very much an Aquarius. He's charismatic, seems in his head a lot, maybe figuring things out. Needs to experience different things to form his opinions, doesn't get too attached. He can be fine on his own more than anyone else, but friends are extremely important. He's also 18, so I don't imagine him settling down for a very long time. He's that kind of 18 where people will be protective of him, because he's not a bratty teenager no one wants to be around. More of a guy you don't want to see get eaten up.
- Nick will probably be the xtra panel if he is there?
- Even for a Grimmy sighting I refuse to watch xtra factor - I like Olly but Flack is just dire. I don't think he'll be there though, if it's Rihanna he was after.
R355 - You definitely notice the sort of things I'm talking about. Also, there's the slight eagerness (or readiness) to please...
Q - I don't do astrology as I find it all a bit woo woo, but I agree about people wanting to protect him. Within the 1D fanbase it's half protect, half shag with Harry I reckon!
- Harry seems to be drawn to more aggressive and assertive personalities. Also chatterboxes. I've always thought of him as submissive. Seems quite sensitive as well.
- There is a new twitter conversation by a model casting guy who is followed by a model who is freinds with Nick.. but I dont no who to link it
- Is this it?
- THAT I would believe.
- yes that is it
- Could be that the tumblr post from a few days ago was referring to this as well. They said that Nick and Harry got caught in a loo at a party "getting it on", so it's possible that they heard the same thing as this guy? I can't imagine that getting caught is THAT regular an occurrence for H and N, so these people might have just heard the same gossip.
- Well, it didn't say anything about getting caught. I've heard a lot of getting caught rumours; those are the easiest ones to make up.
- I could believe that. Nick going down on Harry doesn't sound too far fetched. I would love to know what role Harry plays though. He seems like he could be versatile with nick. But be a bottom for others..
- Let's not get too carried away, 367.
- So, they did go to NY after all, huh? I'm just correcting my own post earlier where I thought they were heading for Boston.
Nick was amusing with his "teeth next to Harry Styles' pelvis comment about people sending in photos of their favourite body parts on themselves.
- It'sonot surprising we may get carried away when Nick says things like that.
- For a guy who supposedly is in a secret relationship he talk a little too much about Harry. This is so fishy.
- 371, I agree, he seems to feed the rumours.
- A double bluff perhaps.
- R372: the only thing fishy is YOU answering your own post at R371!!!
When grimmy is not talking about harry people here think they aren't together. When he IS talking about harry people on here think they can't be together cos its too obvious?? I think someone probably caught them with Blow job thing. All the other rumours are about them shagging ot dating so it would be weird that thsi would go around unless someone caught them at it!!
Hey Links, what stuff were you talking about that makes you think harry is more staight? New stuff or stuff we have already talked about on here?!?
- I don't think Links said that anything about thinking Harry is more straight? Links said the "questioning" had been confirmed...which to me meant that Harry is NOT straight based on these recent occurrences. Maybe I misunderstood though.
- 374 - I agree, they both might have heard the rumour from the same source even, given that it sounded like an media industry party in the tumblr account.
Don't think there is too much to be read into the Harry's pelvis comment, whilst it was unexpectedly amusing, I am sure it was more of a shout-out to the 1D fangirls than a declaration of Nick's preference (even if, by chance, it was).
- I agree, R376. I just thought it was very amusing, as you said, which is why I mentioned it.
- The "pelvis" clip, if anyone is interested:
- That clip has nothing to do with him and harry?! he is just using his name in that context as he is the teen idol of the moment.
- Harry said his best feature is his hair not his pelvis.
- As mentioned previously, it was just funny because it was unnecessary. Not everything is an attempt to prove there is a relationship between them.
R380, which makes it funnier that Nick chose to mention his pelvis!
- I know R381, my post was for R371 who is also R372 but pretending to be someone else for some reason!!!
- Oh, and is there anyone who would say their favourite part of their own body is their pelvis? Publicly?
- Ah, okay, R382:).
- But Nick talks nonstop about Harry, is stupid of him if he want to conceal their relationship. He apparently likes the gossip.
- He's probably told to talk about him. He is supposed to be bringing in the young audience who want and expect to hear him talk about harry. It has nothing to do with his relationship with him. He is probably expected to get in a certain amount of mentions a week!!
- But I've noticed he talks about him in different ways. When he's mentioning something dumb about him, or making fun of him or 1D, it's Harry Styles this, Harry Styles that, not even just "Harry", but when he talks about personal stuff like last week when he was telling a story about his time at Reading this year, Harry became his nameless friend again.
- I'm sure he talks about him alot in a nameless way if he is a big part of his life. I was just answering the posts that say that alot of his mentions are to feed rumours. A lot of his mentions are obvious mentions he would make about the latest teen sensation who ever it was because he needs to appeal to teens. He would mention them whoever they were!!
- Surely a lot of people will know Nick and Harry are close friends; that has certainly been made public, with so many papers calling them BFF this summer, so he is not really fuelling any gossip. A lot of people don't even know Nick is gay; everyday there seems to be tweets from people saying they have just found out, so I don't imagine the general public will in any way think that they might be a couple secretly. I don't remember any of the tweets we have discussed here being hashtagged with their names, or being tweeted by people with large followings, so unless you were actively looking, you would be none the wiser.
Nick certainly mentions things almost daily that appear to be about Harry, there was a text mentioned on Friday that really could only have come from him but without being aware that media-related gossip was implicating more to their friendship you really won't connect these things to Harry so I don't feel he is being indiscrete.
- I agree, R389.
- R389: What text?
- 391 - I can't remember the exact wording now but it was when Nick was talking about the Grimmies and he said the he knew who had won one of the categories because one of them had texted him to say that they had heard that they had got one of the awards and were very very excited about it. (Ian, one of the producers, had taken the only two audio quotes from Louis and Kerry Katona over the phone). It only made sense later on when the awards were, well, awarded.
- But wouldn't that mean the text was from louis? If the person that texted said he had got one of the awards it can't of been harry that texted as he didn't win any awards??
- The award was for One Direction, not Louis alone.
- 393 - I didn't get the impression it was Louis because it sounded like he had just been told, rather than having had what would have been quite a lengthy conversation with Ian. Of course it could have been Liam.. but really would the others have been texting Nick.
- Who wants to make a bet that harry/taylor photos will surface soon? I have this weird feeling, with them being in NYC together and all...
- 396 - it does seem likely, though as it's a apparently a "private" party at which Taylor is meeting Harry's parents (according to various tabloids) they are covered either way.
I am a little puzzled as to why they didn't think to take any photographs of the two of them at the Teen Awards last month though.
- He's just so... lovely.
- From Popbitch:
"What people are asking this week
Will the "Harry 4 Grimmy" rumours start gaining momentum, now that the tabloids have Harry Styles dating America's favourite beard?"
Silliest bearding since Tom and Katie.
- He really is, NW3!
- Shame, NW3, the link's broken! Who was it and what picture?
Btw, someone earlier got it right; I simply meant the recent spate of Harry/girl stories continue to make me question whether he's entirely straight, if at all.
- That was me, Links, and I'm glad I didn't misinterpret what you said.
The link NW3 posted was the video, or gifs of it, of Harry being very sweet at the airport...going back to sign something because a mother asked him to for her daughter.
- About the text message regarding the award 1D won I thought it was Harry or maybe I assumed that.
- Here it is again, Links.
R402 - He was so sweet. But then he almost always is...
- Oh, I saw that this morning actually! He is just too sweet. I think his looks, from what I've noticed, are very love or hate (personally I think he's lovely looking, if young, but we've been over this before!) But his disposition is just so placid and kind.
I meant to say, NW3; thank you for sharing the experience, I can completely see where you're coming from. I don't think the domination thing is necessarily sexual - and I wouldn't assume he needs dominating, which I associate as different to being drawn to dominating personalities - but I think he finds himself more comfortable in situations where someone else can take control of conversation and lead him in some way. I felt like that made sense with what his bodyguard Andy said of him.
I didn't notice the text. But that's very normal; Harry as popstar and Harry as friend are two very separate people, I think, so how he refers to him will vary.
- Yes, Links, I think he is lovely both looks-wise and personality-wise as well.
- Links, thanks for clarifying.
I misrepresented myself yesterday. When I say 'certain' I mean certain in my 'view/opinion' as apposed to certain of the 'facts' (we'll never know them!)
Even then, I'm not really certain on what I think about the Flack affair, all the girl stories, H's sexuality, the nature of H&N's 'relationship or the current status of It? All I was trying to say (rather inarticulately!) was that based on everything I have seen and heard over the last 12m, In my opinion, it's highly likely that:
1) H&N have been involved in some way at some point
2) H is not completely straight!
As to what's happening now, it's anyone's guess but i believe if they have been involved, the chances are, they still are (albeit quietly) I hope so, anyway. I like them as a couple.
- Hi Links - for me Harry is the best looking member of 1D, but then I'm rarely attracted to conventionally good-looking guys like Zayn. There's just something about Harry that draws me in, and it's been this way since X Factor 2010. And it's not sexual... I want to mother him and feed him pancakes! I think his placid and kind disposition is half the attraction. I always remember Grimmy saying to Tulisa that Harry is the most easy-going person ever. And I'll never forget the Nickelodeon prank and how caring he was there. He's no angel or "cupcake", but for a rich famous teenager he's astonishingly un-brattish.
I'm glad you see where I'm coming from regarding him possibly being drawn to people who are more natural leaders. Nick aside, of all his friendships the one I find most intriguing is Cal Aurand, who is 40. There's something rather endearing about 2 guys so disparate in age who live oceans apart becoming such good friends, wirh no surrogate dad/uncle subtext. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they are together...
- So Links are you totally disregarding what Nick's friend told you about Harry? Also someone else here was told Harry was straight by someone they said would know. I could see any of it being true but would have a hard time believing he's not interested in girls at all.
- i would find it very hard to believe that he's not interested in girls at all, he seems to have genuine interest in girls. I really think he's bi.
- I also don't think their camp is necessarily pushing the stuff with the girls. The same thing has happened with Niall and Liam, and it's all just used to get people's names in the papers.
- I go back and forth between thinking Harry might be bisexual or 100% gay. The phone call with Zayn (though the possibilities about this being fake or different than how it sound are numerous)seems to be the most compelling evidence for his interest in women.
However, the one thing I don't get - if Harry is bisexual then why the need for the tabloid commercial with Emily Ostilly? She admitted the whole thing was a set up and that she had a boyfriend so why the need for the charade?
Most of the "Harry is definitely straight" seem to just be drawn from his persona and even someone close to him could believe this since he is so charming and polite with women.I think we also have to return to Sam Teasdale's Call or Delete. If Harry is "definitely straight" then why would she not say so to Nick? That's the first thing I would say if my friend had a crush on a straight guy. Instead she seems to think it's perfectly possible and that he should talk to Lou because Harry is "questioning things" and might panic if Nick is blatant even if he is interested.
- I thought that was set up for Emily. Maybe people who know him (but not that well) know he likes women but not whether or not he likes men. So they call him straight because that's the people's default.
- I never heard of her saying it was set up, just that it came out that she had a boyfriend.
- Until he confirms he's gay. I'll go with bisexual.
Also @J, in the call or delete with sam, did she say he was questioning things? I didn't hear that bit when I heard it.
- From what I remember the pap who took the photo tweeted something about it being fake and then deleted it but not before it was RT'd by none other than Emily herself. And then when she got lots of hate her cousin admitted it was fake I think.
R415 I could be remembering it wrong but I'm pretty sure she said something about him questioning things. Not directly in context with his sexuality but I think it is said at some point in the conversation.
- and there are no screen caps?
- R317 There are screencaps of it around but I didn't save any of them.
- I would think Larry shippers would be on top of that (or would have come up with it themselves) but I'll take your word for it.
- Yeah, I'm sure you could go look at some Larry blogs and find it but even non Larry fans agreed that Emily was fake. Maybe when more people get on this site they'll have a link because I know it's been mentioned in the thread before.
The reason why I don't get her compared to the others is because I now know who Caroline, Cara, and Emily Attack all are whereas I still don't know who Emily Ostilly is. So if the benefits for the other girls is mutual PR then Ostilly didn't really get any of that but I suppose that could have just been because she screwed up with the twitter thing and her PR team didn't want to draw attention to that. Her name is still mentioned when articles list "Harry's girls" but even some of the Taylor articles just listed her as a no name girl he was papped kissing.
- Do you remember Ricky Martin? Sexy, charming, polite with the women, driving anyone with a dress crazyy? Ya, 100% gay. Harry is the same. Is just his personality to be charming with everyone. If he's not gay, how you explain Nick's obsession? He'll not waste his time with a straight boy just because he's fancing his curls, imo.
- lol so any guy who's sexy and charming is 100% gay? okay.
- Again, why can't he be bi, 421? I don't think anyone said his charm would be what makes him straight.
- It was a tabloid commericial; it's for paper sales, not to benefit Ostilly (some people are calling her Emily; it's Emma).
I don't know about screen caps but it's a well-known fact that this was the case. She admitted and his sister might have basically admitted it too (was it her instagram?).
- Links - I was definitely the one calling her Emily, ha ha. Oops. I guess that proved my point that I still don't even know who she is!
I still don't get why they'd go through the effort to fake something like that if Harry is interested in girls. Why choose someone who has a boyfriend? And the fact that he left her at the hotel door is an interesting choice though I suppose they wouldn't have their kiss picture if he "went up to her room".
- Has Harry met Taylor's Swift's family? Google search shows this as a page on Contact Music, but I can't find anything
- Well, since she's in Australia, I doubt it.
- R426 - Apparently they were there at Xfactor and he sat with them during Taylor's rehearsal. Meeting the parents on the "first date" sounds like a good plan to me.
- Ah, that's what was meant, you're right, J. I thought they were talking about yesterday or something. It's all so fake, that I tend to forget these details, haha.
- I think it was in the top news story section of that website at one point, rather than there being pictures of the meeting meeting, which I was expecting.
- Anne tweets Grimmy an awful lot doesn't she?
- 431 - Yes, and Nick tweets back very quickly too.
And now Sugarscape are reminding us yet again that Harry dates girls.. whatever the truth of Harry's relationship with Caroline, it was a while ago.
- R431, it's adorable!
- That Wonderland bloke who was definate that harry and grimmy were sleeping with each other seems to be pally with Rita Ora. I really do think some of these people do def know what's going on.
- I saw that, R434 and I agree.
- What's the link to his Twitter please?
- Here is the tweet, R436:
- Thanks 
- Another adorably odd moment from Harry:
- So This is tinhatting but I really don't care!! Grimmy was talking the other day about how he really likes Martine Mccutcheon when she plays the gobby secretary to the PM in a film. He always says he never watches films and has only seen 3. That film just happens to be harry's all time fave film Love Actually!!
- Sounds odd Nick would talk about that film but would Nick be able to find that that out like you have ?
I had no idea but I'm not a 1D fan.
Does sound really lovely if that was why he talked about the film though.
- R441: find what out?? That it is harry's fav film? Everyone knows that right?? I just meant they might have watched it together like you like to share stuff you like with important people?
- I'm not a huge 1D fan but from the recent articles/interviews i've read he has mentioned that love actually is his favourite film.
- Nick does seem to have a reason for a lot of what he talks about on his show. Mainly to keep the 1D fans happy it appears. But maybe also because he knows so much about Harry and can't help himself.
- Love Actually is a huge film, I always think you'd be hard pressed (espesh in the UK) to find someone who hasn't seen it. I also don't think he's only seen that many films; he's seen Perks and Bond at least this year! He is one for exagerrating.
It's a nice thought, but much like the pelvis comment, I don't think it amounts to much.
Similarly, this morning I almost got caught up when he mentioned being hungover and crying to Stay from Rihanna's new album ... Unlikely it's connected to any of this, but a romantic thought none the less!
- New article saying the Harry/Taylor rumours may be false.
- Thanks, R446, I appreciate that they kept his exact words in the quote, whether that means anything or not:).
The video is not working for me though, but I assume that was the exact quote?
- 447- yes that was the quote he used in the video.
- I reckon this will play out like all the other stories. It will be made to look like Harry is secretly dating while the official party line remains 'Harry is single'
It enables him to appear both straight and available at the same time. And, IF he turns out to be bi or gay a few years down the line, no one can be accused of lying.
If they decide to go for this seriously, I guess he might declare they are dating but either way, this seems like a clear case of PR (& i'd think that even if NG didn't exist & I believed H to be totally straight!)
- I see Grimmy is at the British Fashion Awards, where the very lovely Cara Delevingne has just won model of the year! Very pleased for her :) She seems to have become BFFs with Rita Ora overnight which makes me very happy as I love the Ora even more than I love Cara. I want them to become BFFs with Harry so they can hang out in Harry's new house with Nick, icecream, pizza, Vouvray and Love Actually 2.
Re the video R446 has just posted, I like the fact that the more famous they get the less forthcoming they are about celebrity crushes. In the past they just trotted out several names, but as they're now meeting these people and in some cases having their crushes reciprocated...
- The fact that there are 2 very conflicting stories circulating (Harry and Taylor, Harry and Cara) is enough to make people start questioning the whole babe-magnet thing, especially as he's never seen with them.
While I think one day Harry may find a girl/woman who ticks all his boxes, I can't see that happening any time soon and in the meantime, he'll continue his intense friendships with guys while stories of him dating girls continue. Lou Teasdale aside, when was the last time anyone saw him with a girl?
- Thanks, R448.
- NW3, it is a bit ridiculous! In the same week he tells his father Cara is 'the one', he is also planning to introduce Taylor to his mother?
I wonder if this is badly planned PR or a deliberate attempt to confuse the public so no one has a clue what's going on?
- I'm pretty sure the last time he was photographed with a girl was the burberry show that Cara was in mid-september I think where we had the video of him giving her a kiss on a cheek, then the pictures with him and Kelly at an after party and then pictures of him, Pixie, Pixie's boyfriend, and Alexa going to karaoke for Pixie's birthday.
He's definitely spent time with that singer Savannah Phillips since then but that was because she was staying with Lou and Tom for a month - I don't think there are any signs of them having spent time alone. And then seeing Taylor at xfactor. But I'm pretty sure these are the only sightings of him with someone he's not working with.
- NW3- Nick was hosting the BFA he said so this morning on his show!
- I don't think NW3 meant literally!
- R456 I figured NW3 was being rhetorical but I thought it was worth it to put it down as it's literally been months!
- J, Fair enough!
- J/ L Girl: Indeed, it was a rhetorical question. You'd think that considering he's followed so much (by paps and fans) a suggestive pic would've emerged at least once. For example pics of him leaving someone's house in the early hours of the morning, sneaking into their workplace at midnight, going to a private members club with them where they can cuddle out of sight, shopping with them at Waitrose... that sort of thing ;)
L Girl: Re Cara/Taylor - I think it's a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Most of this is lazy journalism combined with PR plants to keep their names in the papers.
R455: Thanks, didn't know that - I missed Nick's show this morning and haven't managed to catch it on iplayer, though I have listened to the Rihanna interview.
- Your 1st paragraph made me laugh out loud NW3!
- NW3/L Girl - It did me too. Maybe if there was a photograph of Harry sitting on someone's knee, that might help too...
- NW3- I love how u just described Harrys and Nicks relationship!!!!
- I just saw a pic of Nick at the BFA he looks really good!
- Great description of what might constitute a relationship at R459, NW3:).
- So is there any hidden meaning to Nick tweeting the lines/ words from an old Texas song?
- R465 There isn't a hidden meaning to everything he does or tweets..
- I'm still laughing at his last tweet! (he's a very witty man)
- L girl- hes last tweet was very funny, thats why I dont understand how people dont think hes funny?
- R468, different humour appeals to different people I guess.
His is quite self deprecating and observational. I personally think he's very funny but I guess it's a personal thing!
- I love his sense of humour as well!
- The fact that his rumoured girls are always, ALWAYS blondes, except Caroline wasn't quite, but his high school gf was, makes me think it might be a genuine thing.
- 471- that he is attracted to blondes?
- Yes, that it's not all PR, that he might actually like these girls because he has a type of girl he tends to go for.
- I think the blonde thing is just a coicidence. As you said Caroline wasn't quite blond and his "celebrity crushes" that he usually mentions are Rhianna and Frankie from the Saturdays and neither have blonde hair.
Plus if you're going by rumors alone neither Lucy Horobin or Natalie Imbruligia have blonde hair.
- I agree, J, it's just a coincidence.
- J: yeah and there was the dancer girl while he was xfactor, the irish woman called sarah something, the american 30 odd reality TV woman called Jill something and lily halpin. ALL brunettes...
- I forgot about Lily Halpern! Didn't 1D's team supposedly say they didn't even know who she was?
And that Sarah girls mum went to the papers?
Plus now according to Tulisa Harry was trying to get off with one of the girls from Belle Amie (not sure if spelling is right on that) ... I guess she forgot about the dancer story?
- How would Tulisa know, she wasn't even on the show that year - and whilst on the show, they don't tend to be embroiled in celeb circles, plus they're age, they'd hardly have been seeing Tulisa much.
That aside, it's possible he was gunning for both - but to be honest, no one seemed to like Belle Amie (Little Mix V.1, they must be gutted).
The Lily Halpern thing was both funny and also really weird. 1D seemed to say they didn't know her; but she did apparently watch Flubber with Harry in his hotel room (he tweeted about the film I think - would be seriously creepy if she just decided to say she was there and wasn't). I always got the feeling she wasn't endorsed PR; they didn't really like how she was trying to hop on the bandwagon.
I actually think that's the case with a lot of the girls Harry's linked to (Caggie, in particular).
Heat went with an interesting line on Harry/Taylor - that it's a wind up romance, but just to make their respective exes/rejectors (Cara in Harry's case, the Kennedy boy in Taylor's) jealous. They say Taylor's not serious about it, she just fancies him; and Harry doesn't want to settle down either (except for Cara?!). Basically, a fake romance for PR, being billed as a fake romance for jealousy/fun?! Definitely an interesting slant ...
- Haha, that is indeed a new and different slant, Links.
- Probably just an attempt to tie in two conflicting stories simultaneously circulating before too many people realise this is all so sus!
- The Taylor thing is fake. Some TV show was even raising questions about it. I refuse to read thru all 480 posts so if this was discussed, excuse me.
- Absolutely, L Girl, especially since they were the ones who didn't seem to get the Taylor memo last week and went with Cara.
- just thinking, if we are all wrong about harry and grimmy and links friend was right that harry has been dating a girl for all this time. does anyone think it could be cara??
- she was pictured leaving that fashion dinner the same time as harry and grimmy in feb? the one where harry and grimmy are with grimmys mum
- Was she? That's interesting.
I've always thought that if all this is wrong, or if this wasn't something to question, then I'd be sure it was her. The only thing out of place is the PR, but that doesn't have to mean it's fake.
Also, though he said out of the spotlight; it depends how long he's known this girl (if exists etc.). The relationship may well have started out of the spotlight if she's known him a long time.
Disregarding Taylor, of course, it's not even worth arguing! They'd be better off putting it to a stop now, if they can.
- yeah the press doesn't make sense. you can pr a real relastionship but why would you if they are trying to keep it secret and it must be pr as the stories are so detailed? and the dinner was straight after haroline finished so it would mean that was all def pr right?
- I really doubt it. The way she reacted when he was saying hello to her, kissing her cheek, after her show just seemed quite cold and a bit annoyed. Oddly enough as well, all the photos I saw that showed Harry watching while she was on the catwalk showed him looking down the moment she passed. If she was his girlfriend you'd think he'd be looking up right then.
These are of course just impressions, nothing more.
- ohh really R487, that would make me think she is more likely to be his gf?! if he was being obvious about it i would prob think it was more fake. doesm't explain all the industry rumours though as she would be in the same circles as them unless they are trying to help her and harry out but then again, if they were going to those lengths, why be pictured kissing her so publicly???
- I don't know where you got cold and annoyed from? She just seemed friendly to me, not much more.
I agree it doesn't pan out quite right with dates - but just because it's just after Caroline that doesn't mean it has to be PR at all?! They may not have been dating the whole time they've known each other ...
This is all speculative, but I think she's the closest we've got to someone it could be. Other than her, no one else seems to have much behind the story. She's in the same circle of friends; they've known each other for some time, but only recently have they become a story; there are opportunities for him to see her. Yeah, she gets publicity out of all this (and much of it will be hugely exagerated even if they are seeing each other on the sly) but so does Harry; so has Nick.
Again, I do think they're friends by way of the people they know, so I really don't think she'd be cold with him.
- I think he just doesn't actually care that much and neither does she. They just happen to be in the same circle of friends, nothing more. They don't really seem to me like they'd actually get along. Anyway, wasn't she at that birthday party with Nick, Kelly's I think, when Harry wasn't there and Harry had been in London and apparently free that night? I just don't think anything really points to them being particularly close and that kiss certainly didn't either. I can't explain it. He went over to her because the media were asking about her and then she kind of wanted to get it over with almost, haha? It was just strange.
- 488 - and to be fair it's pretty unlikely that in order to keep quiet about Harry and Cara's relationship people would be independently speading rumours about Nick and Harry. I do think if anything is going on she would know though.
- Links, it was just my first impression and it was pretty much the first I'd seen of her. The coldness to me seemed to stem from her being annoyed with being asked about Harry beforehand I think. As I said, it's just an impression and people perceive things completely differently all the time.
- I think if she seemed cross R490 it would be because she might be secretly with him and a kiss in front of the cameras is the last thing they would want though??
- Then he wouldn't have kissed her, R493? It's not like they forced him to. Why would a kiss on the cheek make people think they're more likely together than not?
- He could have also avoided that particular fashion show if it's all about hiding a relationship. I think there is too much conspiracy thinking going on. If we are going to say that no evidence of Nick and Harry spending time together probably means they may not be, then no evidence AT ALL of Harry and Cara spending time together probably also means they aren't.
- I definitely wasn't implying any of this, I just meant out of all of the girls she's the most likely candidate - but that's not really saying much, all things considered.
I doubt the kiss on the cheek meant anything other than a hello, well done, nice to see you kind of gesture. How she took that is, as someone else said, open to interpretation.
Or maybe she was annoyed because Harry's on her back all the time telling her she's the one, banging on about her meeting his parents and throwing about the word boyfriend - what a bore!
- I guess everything is possible, Links, haha.
- This is the best thing I've read in a while: Harry using Grimmy to hide his real romance with Cara! You guys are amazing. Keep the good work.
- we are just trying to work out the mystery that is harry's love life R498. If you know better, please enlighten us...
- If Harry and Cara were in a relationship do you think she'd tweet about a "fit guy giving her the eye"
- I'm definitely not saying they're using Grimmy to cover anything up.
ALL I meant was is she seems the one who seems least like a PR whore. So it wouldn't surprise me as much as, say, Taylor (actually I'd probably bust one if that was true). But as has been said, they don't spend enough time together or seem to known each other particularly well, so it's very unlikely!!
I feel like I shouldn't have replied to that poster's comment at all, it seems to have blown out of all proportion!
- yeah R500, i think she would if their supposed to be in a secret relationship.
- R502, that sounds too much like what the Larry shippers are doing, when evidence of one thing is used as evidence for the opposite.
All you've said so far does actually. There is NO evidence at all that they know each other well at all, as Links reiterated.
- Irrelevant, but cara just tweeted "don't worry I play for more than one team" and it kinda made my day. She may be kidding but still!
- Looks like that article was correct and Nick is moving again
- oh that's rubbish! he bought a flat there months ago. he is hardly going to moving to another flat there so soon. that site is just behind!
- It's by the estate agent itself.
- how do you know it's the one that sold him his flat? and even if it is, they are probably just publicing now because it's been in the paper and therefore not a secret. harry doesn't live in primrose hill so they are not exactly acurate with there info?
- Maybe it's purely an investment; after all if the other report was correct it's a studio flat which is not especially practical.
- FAR more likely that it's late or inaccurate information.
- I agree that Cara would be the most likely person dating Harry after Grimshaw or Flack.
But as someone pointed out, of all the girls rumoured to be Harry's girlfriend, she's the one most likely to move in the same circles as the industry people tweeting the H&N rumours. If they were together, these people would probably know.
That, and the level of press (for a 'secret' relationship) make it seem unlikely to me.
I like her though and think the two would make a nice couple.
- Whoever said Cara is unlikely to use H for PR gain - what planet are you on?
A year or so ago she was a test model getting shot by not-so-well-known photographers (like my mate!) and the famous Delevingne was Poppy.
Fast forward a few high profile friendships (Azealia Banks, Rita Ora) and a rumoured fling with Harry and oh look, she's winning Model of the Year at the BFAs and walking more shows than any other model last season. I mean she OPENED Burberry. That's a big deal. She has become a big cheese in fashion now. She 100% benefitted from the rumours.
She likes girls anyway - well both, but girls more. My photographer friend said she had a gf when he shot her, and her and Azealia Banks supposedly hooked up.
- N16 - Yes, I have personally heard very similar comments as well. They seemed to think she was bi too.
- N16, couldn't agree more - you beat me to it. Was just about to post this:
Cara and Harry have known each other since last year; she first tweeted him last october or thereabouts. They seem friendly (probably through Grimmy) but they've barely been in the same country at the same time since that photograph in August. All subsequent Cara/Harry stories have been made-up rubbish, which may not be that obvious if you don't pay that much attention to her (e.g. her twitter, interviews)
When the story broke in August she had 30-something thousand followers and not that many people knew who she was. If nothing else it's got people talking about her outside the modelling world, and although she's someone I really like, she LOVES this sort of publicity. I half expected her to retweet all the articles linking her with Harry! Have people forgotten her responding to 1D fans on twitter? If she didn't like the association she has had every opportunity to refute the rumours; instead she says stuff like "none of your business" with a winky smiley.
This is someone who has very quickly become best mates with the likes of Rita Ora and Azaelia Banks and desperately wants a career in music and/or acting!
- N16, thanks for all that information, it's all very interesting to read.
- N16 & NW3, thanks.
Beginning to wonder if there are any celeb 'relationships' that AREN'T for publicity?!
- Completely agree NW3 - I like her style and the fact that she seems like almost an anti-model but the way she handled the rumours and her constant retweeted compliments turned me right off her, which is a shame.
She definitely wants to get into acting - Vogue tweeted a link to her very first mention on their site today - it was back in 2009 and she said she was all about acting, not modelling haha!
- I'm glad to know that my first impression of her was not an unfair one then, N16.
- N16 - I find the retweeting compliments thing very odd indeed! I'd understand the odd well-written article, but she even once retweeted an article commenting on her retweeting tweets! It's like every mention of her must not go unnoticed. Mentions which escalated hundred-fold after she was linked to Harry...
L Girl - When Cheryl Cole's fame outstripped that of her bandmates after she started dating Ashley, I realised how much potential mileage there was in relationships where both parties are famous. No wonder Harry's "people" weren't interested in Lily Halpern!
- Talking of Ashley and Cheryl... I read on digital spy that they are both gay and that Cheyl has been with Kimberly 'for years' That's surely not true ?!? (a rather classy twitter account called 'Beard Club' also seems to believe this?!)
NW3, that makes sense about L Halpern. Always thought it odd that that was one of the few they bothered to deny!
- L Girl - I think that's just wishful thinking - some Digitalspy posters think everyone is gay! Cheryl has dated men since forever and Kimberley has lived with her partner Justin for years. Cheryl is just as close to Nicola anyway as she is to Kimberley.
I felt really sorry for Lily H. She wrote a twitlonger explaining everything that happened (how she became close to Harry when he was in NY) but many 1D fans still think she made the whole thing up.
- R521 To be fair they've had to deal with a lot of girls claiming to know the boys so I don't blame them for being skeptical. If she tweeted after Harry did about watching Flubber than it could easily be attention seeking.
I get why the 1D team would not want to PR the relationship but I don't get why they would deny a one night stand and not just say simple friendship. It seemed a bit odd. Of course this may have been around the time they were pushing "innocence" and rumored to not be letting the boys bring girls into the hotel.
- NW3, Thanks (it did seem a bit far-fetched!)
- It wasn't a one night stand though... Lily supported Big Time Rush during their 2011 tour and was (and still is) good friends with them. She met 1D when they supported BTR and while they were all friendly, Harry was the one who stayed in touch and during 1D's long sojourn in NY (when Eleanor and Danielle were around) he hung out with Lily and met at least 2 of her friends; their back-and-forth tweets hinting at Harry but not mentioning his name all predated the first Harry/Lily article. Also during one of 1D's NY interviews, Harry was asked the last time he kissed a girl and he said "yesterday". One of Lily's friends retweeted the youtube video of that interview for Lily's attention, and she replied with something that suggested she was the one but they weren't to say anything more: something like shhh ;) Harry's name was not mentioned.
She tweeted Harry a couple of times and didn't get a reply, which doesn't really mean anything (he's "ignored" tweets from Grimmy, Cara, Rita Ora, his mum, his sister, Mark Ronson, Rio Ferdinand... the list is endless!) but the fangirls interpreted that as her being no more than a fangirl like them but with delusions of grandeur. The poor girl had to post a pic she took of Harry in her flat, but was accused of photoshopping it. She then did an interview with a teen mag where she talked about her friendship with him, but she was still called "irrelevant". When 1D did the Beacon theatre gig in June, Harry got her access-all-areas tickets which she posted on twitter, and I think it was then that people realised she wasn't some fantasist. Which to me was pretty obvious at the start!
- I love that "when was the last time you kissed a girl" interview because Liam immediately goes "and when was the last time you liked it?". I thought it was hilarious.
- R525 - I liked it too. Though many 1D fans didn't get that it was a Katy Perry lyric - they thought it meant Liam was indirectly outing Harry.
- Wouldn't have been better to just ask "and did you like it," haha? That would seem closer to the actual lyrics...the way he put it does seem a bit odd. I'm not saying it was any kind of outing, just strange.
- R527 - I disagree. It didn't sound at all odd to me, as that phrase coupling was all the rage when IKAG initially came out.
- It was, NW3? I never heard it before, but I also neither live in the UK nor the US:).
- Do you believe a lot of the womanising stories NW3?
I'm not sure about a lot of them and this one was in the papers at exactly the same time as the Irish girl. I always assumed that Halpern was just making out a friendship to be romance for a bit of publicity?
- People need to stop calling them "womanizing stories." Stories of him taking women out are not about womanizing. That's just the word the media likes to use and it's very rude and he's obviously not happy with it. His so-called stories are about a perfectly normal young person's social life.
- R531, no one is passing judgement on him.
It's just easier to type!
- Say stories about women. It's not about you individually judging him.
- I'll stick with womanising thanks.
- Oh, how rebellious.
- Just lazy actually.
- What were the details on that Irish photographer girl Sarah? I remember the article about her mum going to the papers and talking about it but that's it.
- L Girl - I've always believed that Harry finds it easy to form superficial attachments with girls, which I reckon can come across as something more serious to the girl in question. Everyone talks about how charming, kind and lovely he is... so imagine you're a single up-and-coming singer who finds him attractive, and for a few days after meeting him he seems interested in you: texting you, hanging out in your apartment, sharing take-out pizza with you, maybe even being cuddly... and then he vanishes. And that's it, "romance" over. It could be very confusing.
During that NY trip, when Eleanor was around he didn't have Louis for company, and Zayn hangs out with Zayn on tour. Niall had the band and various friends visiting, Liam had Danielle. Harry was on his own a lot and we saw him with Aimee, Jonathan from the Drums etc. I suspect Sarah Anne Colivert was just someone to hang out with, as was Lily. I don't think he saw them as "prey" - they could just as easily have been guys.
Disclaimer: I don't know any of this for sure of course! Just my thoughts :)
- J, just that they had been seeing each other for a few weeks. It coincided with the Halpern story and seemed more genuine as she didn't seem so keen on courting the media as Halpern? (although obv her mum did talk to the press)
My point was, they can't all be true. If for no other reason than Harry wouldn't have the time, surely?
Whilst i'm sure he's slept with girls whilst touring, I do also think there has been a concerted effort to paint him as a womaniser. For whatever reason.
- Thanks NW3, do you reckon they were romances or friendships?
Not that any of us are in a position to know, obv!
- Thanks for the info on Cara; I know nothing about her, so it's good to have some background.
Re: Halpern. All that bothers me about her is that she was so desperate for people to believe her? I'm not saying it's suspicious, just a bit desperate to keep posting pictures of evidence to convince a load of jealous girls who practise denial like a religion.
But then I can't imagine having thousands of girls screaming liar at me and feeling that frustrated. So.
- That makes sense, NW3. Thanks for explaining your thoughts:).
- NW3 - interesting way of looking at it. Think you're probably on to something.
- Isn't Harry bumming Louise?
- What seems interesting to me about Harry is, like NW3 mentions, he seems to form these superficial sort of quick relationships with women, as friends or lovers or whatever, but he forms strong bonds with men. If he is in fact straight he seems to me as that sort of straight man who can't find a serious girlfriend simply because he is intellectually and emotionally attracted to men, but physically he's only attracted to girls. I've met a lot of those and it's kind of sad seeing them go from girl to girl without ever being happy with any of them.
- If that's the case, he's also 18 years old and has plenty of time to meet someone he really likes. It takes some of us a while. If he's the same in ten years, it's an issue.
- He still seems to be close to some girls from before 1D? We have no idea who he texts and calls remember - it's not always Nick! Aimee, also, he seems to be close to. Rita obviously got on with him.
- He's very close to Lou. He's said he had a lot of female friends when he was younger and he grew up around his mum and sister so he's used to female energy. He seems to me sometimes like he really wants to be "one of the guys" but doesn't quite know how unless someone eggs him on.
- Links - Re Lily: I think she was just very naive. She actually used that word in her twitlonger. She got close to Harry for a short time and seemed giddy and naive about the whole thing. Though she was 19, she didn't seem to be particularly worldly. I think I may have done the same when I was that age... and bitterly regretted it afterwards!
L Girl - My hunch is that those encounters were somewhere in between. But as you said, who knows?
R545 - I have seen guys like that too (sadly dated one of them earlier this year, guess how it ended) and I hope he doesn't end up like that. But R546 is right - he's still very young.
(I wonder if he would have been as close to Lou Teasdale as he is if she didn't have Tom Atkin as her partner. I'm sure everyone on this thread will disagree with me, but I've always thought "Tom, Paddingtons lead singer" was what intrigued young impressionable Harry)
Lest we forget... Harry was assigned this "womaniser" role as early as X Factor 2010, when he was 16, and by his own account a 16 year old virgin. Simon had already singled Harry out as his favourite, and he was assigned the role of lead singer for the live shows despite Liam being a stronger candidate for this. In those first few weeks, it was all about "Harry Styles". Unsurprisingly, Harry bottled it for 3/4 weeks, spending the hours before the live shows being sick and ending up doing very little singing, as I'm sure we all remember.
Stories started filtering through about Harry sleeping "with 6 girls" on the show, including a backing dancer. Then there was that story about Harry having sex with a girl in Simon's dressing room. He was given this role very early on, just like he was given the lead singer role. However it's become increasingly obvious to many people (like us - that's why we're on Part 8!) that the cap doesn't quite fit, and that certain things just aren't quite as they are made out to be.
- I would add to that the fact the H's bandmates have always been a bit 'too' keen to emphasise this point.
Louis once made a comment about how he couldn't keep up with the volume of girls that passed through H's bedroom door. That comment alone raised my suspicions.
If it were really true, I would think they would play it down not mention it at every opportunity. The group was clearly marketed at school girls back then.
- Absolutely, L Girl.
- If they are straight, make them look single. If they are gay, make them look involved with a girl.
- That wasn't the point I was trying to make, but sure.
- NW3 - you forget half of the crap that was put out back then. I think myself and several friends puzzled over the stories of dancers and dressing room sex; mostly wondering how someone of sixteen, who looked about 14 (although very cute), was managing to do a better job than some of the best looking adult men we knew! Being the youngest one from the baby boyband on X Factor was hardly an aphrodisiac back then (or not to as many people as now, anyway ...).
Even the Xtra Factor that year had him "dating" about ten girls (+ Wagner) at the same time in a comedy skit. Wagner got to carry him away in the end, though ... I should emphasise, the skit wasn't trying to set Harry up for anything, really, it was just playing on the fact that he was already being singled out as the cute one for that year and the girl's fancied him.
I've always thought he was drawn to Lou and Tom simply because they're a bit of a London couple, well-known on the scene etc. Would Harry even know who the Paddingtons were?? That's going a long way back even for me and I'm quite a bit older than Harry ... Unless you just meant general indie band credentials. In which case I'm sure it's a factor. However, considering how he's known Lou since X Factor (as they all have) I really just think that it's knowing someone who's been around him through it all and really knows him, who he can trust. Lou's sister said he tells her everything.
- If Harry wanted indy cred he should have skipped the Paddingtons and been best mates with Pete Doherty!
- Yes, I wish Harry would be friends with known drug addicts.
I think Harry was pegged the way he was because he was obviously very cheeky? Nothing more complicated than that.
- Links - I forgot that Wagner skit! The lovely Jade Little Mix was one of the girls Harry "rejected". He looked about 8 in that comedy skit, which made it even funnier.
Re Lou & Tom - I didn't mean he wasn't genuinely close to her, but Tom is with her at work a lot, and H would have met him pretty early on. He seems just as close to Tom as he is to Lou. I did mean general indie band credentials, but also Tom's friendship with the likes of Chris Leonard and Jake Gosling (and indirectly, Ed Sheeran).
My comment was just in the context of people using Lou as an example of Harry forming intense friendships with women the way he does with men. However he *is* friendly with a couple of girls from home and used to hang out a lot with Ash Sherlock, and as you said we don't know who he calls and texts.
- Did anyone watch "the work experience" on channel 4? what is said around 3:34 and onwards about grimmy is quite funny and interesting, don't know if there is some truth to the joke...
- Being close to Tom also doesn't negate how close he is to Lou.
- You guys are jerks. I hope you have unpleasant dreams.
- I just remembered something I read on tumblr a couple of days ago on one of those creepy accounts that claim to know the boys, they said that Lou's daughter, Lux, was actually Harry's, that Tom Atkin was ok with the situation and that they were basically a threesome of sorts. Obviously there's literally zero credibility in that claim, but I thought it was interesting that someone would even think of that.
- These fan girls are such fantasists!! I find it a bit disturbing how obsessed with Lux they are... Leave the little girl alone!
As far as Tom/Lou, I am inclined to partially agree with NW3 - as far as I'm aware, Lou gets on well with all the boys and they all loved her on X Factor which is why they kept her on when they left. However, Harry is also just as close to Tom, where the other boys are slightly more removed, and so that's why you see Harry staying with the family, etc.
That said, Zayn and Tom are also close. Sam knows all the boys too. I think the twins feel a bit older sisterly towards Harry and I know their mum has a soft spot for him too! I think if I met him, even though our age gap is only 7 years, I would feel very maternal towards him. That's why I never personally bought the womaniser tag myself. Just a personal preference but both him and Niall look almost obscenely young at times!
- R561 you're the person who used to call themselves 'Q' right?! based on all your other posts You obviously don't like grimmy or the idea he might be with harry so why bother coming on here if you get so offended. it's weird.
- You're invalidating his friendships with women and suggesting gay men don't have deep bonds with women just to try to prove something to yourselves. How sad. That's why I'm calling you jerks. If it was just the overall subject of the thread that bothered me I wouldn't be here at all.
- Where are all the other guys' intense friendships with females other than their gfs? Oh wait it's a bunch of teenagers. I mean really, this is where we're taking it now? JFC.
- r565/566. I see your point. None of this would have happened if Harry had become best friends with Pete Doherty as I suggested!
- Creepy article I read about Harry/Taylor.
- So apparently Nick implied he's attracted to Harry on Fearne Cotton's show. Or so it seems. Did you hear the audio?
- Does nobody want to talk about how Nick enthusiatically said that he was attracted to Harry today on Fearne's show?
- here is the audio:
- OMG!!! It was so great and funny at the same time!!!
- He said YES for Harry, yes for Beckham and then YES later for himself, which is why Fearne said eww and everyone else was a no haha.
Definitely confirms 100% that he is attracted to Harry
- But why is he so open about his attraction if he want to hide his relationship with Harry? It doesn't make sense.
- Well they didn't say the names when he was on, they only said them later. He probably wasn't expecting anyone to pay attention to the order of his answers.
- He goes on tumblr, he knew people would investigate.
- Well, Pete Doherty doesn't go on tumblr, r576. Harry needs to reconsider his priorities.
r574, maybe they aren't dating after all?
- Well, he's made it very obvious he's been "obsessed" as he likes to say, so even people who don't know anything about the rumours would expect him to say yes about Harry.
- Pete Doherty probably goes on tumblr.
- R568 - This one is even worse (and clearly a load of rubbish!)
- NW3- that is a horrible article
- You are probably right, r579. But I must stand by my convictions (to fit in with the other posters in this thread).
- There was also an article I saw today about how Taylor doesn't want to get married young so I wouldn't bother reading any articles about anyone period.
- Also 582, I enjoy you
- Thanks, r584. Pete says "hi."
[quote]I wouldn't bother reading any articles about anyone period.
This is good advice. If the truth is in anyway harmful, we won't likely see it printed. And all we want is the truth.
- R574, I suspect Grimmy just enjoys teasing 1D fans. It's probably the same reason he goes on and on about how he loves Swift and her latest release.
(Although it is a good song)
- Ed Sheeran tells a story of Harry getting naked for no reason whatsoever...troubling. Then he says that "Harry is packing" big time.
- Do you think nudists are troubled people?
- I don't, t588. Do you?
- No, sorry I was directing that at 587.
- Ah, got it, r590.
I think H is hilarious, fwiw!
- New Taylor/Harry article.
- R592 - You'd think they'd do some research first. Taylor is receiving the Robert F Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award that night.
- NW3- I no you read something different everyday, its crazy.
- No, r590 I absolutely do not think that. I do, however, think that the accounts of Harry chronically exposing himself to non consenting others are somewhat troubling. I understand the humour, but I do think there is some cause for distress about it.
- I think you're jumping to a lot of conclusions, 595.
- R595 boys will be boys.... Anyway can someone start a new thread?
- there's this
- FILLER POST.