All Threads by Date
For you people who like classic film
I'm sure this must have been discussed to death here, but in case there's a SINGLE PERSON who doesn't know about the Tired Old Queen at the Movies, here's a link to Episode One.
- The term MARY! was invented for him.
I have to admit though, I totally get his love for movies.
- I would like to see him on TCM once Robert Osborne retires. I like Ben, and he'll probably become lead host once Bob leaves, but I just think some roles in this world are best filled by an old queen.
- That was fun!
- all his reviews are here at
- He had a fun bit part in [italic]Trick.[/italic]
- Thanks, [R4]!
- I don't know how he manages it, because someone like him would normally get on my last nerve, but he's totally charming and funny. He needs his own show on TCM.
- Thank you OP, this is new to me!
Now I want to be his friend.
- He's very sweet and very funny. I love his movie reviews. Sometimes the 30's "Oh, Johnny" thing is a little too much, but he loves movies from the Golden Age.
- Glad some new folks have learned about him here! The first one is a good intro to him, but he gets better as the series continues.
- Auntie Mame.
- I'd love to hear his take on the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
- Thanks, OP! Can't stand old movies but this old queen cracks me up.
- for R12
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
- I just found out about him and I think he's really good. I thought I knew a lot about movies but he knows much, much, much more. I've learned a lot from his videos.
- I'm not a huge old movie fan either, but Steve is terrific!
- I would love to watch a show with him!
- Fab - thanks for this. Rainy day here in London, gonna watch all his recommendations !
- I remeber him from Trick...had no clue who he was...thanks for the info! ...and btw...I' hit it! Cute!
- He loves me!
- He was in The Big Gay Musical as well. Love his Jean Brodie review, makes me really want to watch it again.
- WHO 'KILLED' THE PAUL NEWMAN THREAD? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION. THIS THREAD DOES NOT LONGER EXIST.
WHO DID THAT AND WHY?
- He knows a lot but I find his tires schtick unwatchable.
- Pony up $18 and start your own Paul Newman thread you gypsy bastard.
- Obviously, I'm a fan of his as I started the thread, but I appreciate your honesty R23.
- I LOVE HER!
- Should read tired schtick....
- Never heard of him before, but I think I love him! He's got a new subscriber, for sure.
- I haven't seen him before! Thanks
- How about these guys?
One of them is a young queen for sure.
- I wasn't familiar with him -- thanks, OP, he's great!
Is it just me, or has YouTube just lately started slow buffering for everyone?
- I couldn't finish R30's link. If grown men expect anyone to appreciate their analysis of sex in film, they need to be able to talk about it without blushing and giggling.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...