Sexiest Performance by a Horse in a Movie
It's a very tight race between Butterscotch, Trigger, Flicka, and Mr. Ed. I'd say that Mr Ed. winds by a nose.
- Um, horse fucker, I was under the impression you had, er, expired.
- Don't say it, you bastards.
- How about that lady in the Sex and the City series?
- I'm rather fond of the green fairy in Baz Lurhmann's Moulin Rouge myself.
- Michael Fassbender, Shame.
- R3, who do you think R2 is?
- Julia Roberts owns this thread.
- Mr. Ed doesn't actually DO anything, he just talks about it.
- It was more of a short but...
- I'd say it's Ann Coulter nudging out Sarah J. Parker by a whisker.
- R6-Are you aware of the concept of irony?
A Sense of Humor Is Fundamental
- Richard Harris in A HORSE CALLED MAN.
- EQUUS of course.
- No one could touch Flicka in his prime.
- Secretariat owns this thread.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in the Sex and the City movie.
- R3 &11, that was neither ironic, nor funny.
Half a point for trying though.
- Good Lord, Kim! Can you not read or follow a thread?
R6-Please forgive her.
- R17-Do you even know the definition of ironic?
- "The Godfather." Duh.
- Yes R19, I do. I stand by what I said.
R18, LoL, ok.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...