- More evidence.
- The slash comes before the letter, not after, in HTML.
- Thanks. As an architect, I suck as a coder. Next time I'll do better.
- One thing that always strikes me when I watch that show is that he is affecting the pitch of his voice.
Is this something that he acknowledges doing? I mean, he's clearly trying to butch it up (and not very well, I don't think).
- What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About?
Take your meds, hon.
Those answers to questions they asked are probably decades old, during his soap days, when he was new in Hollywood.
His "Dean" voice is lower that his regular voice.
It is all growly and rumbly. I think it was done to sort of "butch it up" as you say and now he is stuck with it.
- The blogger sounds way too stupid to be a 46 year old gay guy.
All those Sci Fi people make bucks at those conventions b/c the basement dwelling geeks love paying for every autograph and picture. Judging by the SPN convention video/pics, 95% of the participants are women, mostly fat frauen. If a couple gay guys attend I'm sure the actors are happy since that would give the audience diversity.
BTW at least some evidence should have been presented about Ackles 'homophobia'. Nothing posted in his interviews or videos demonstrates anti gay sentiment. Besides, Ackles is one of those actors that purposely milk the hoyay in his scenes with male actors. He has no problem having Dean appear to be intensely attached to one of the male characters (whether it be Cas or Benny).
Jensen and Misha Collins both do that deep/lower voice thing for character purposes in the show. They have both joked about it on those panel interviews.
- I've been saying for a while that I suspect Jensen is a Republican.
Jared turns out to be a Democrat, though. He supported Obama last week.
- "Is this something that he acknowledges doing? I mean, he's clearly trying to butch it up (and not very well, I don't think)."
Ha! I don't even watch the show and thought his voice sounded "butched up" in the voiceover on the CW where he goes, "Hey, this is Jensen Ackles..."
- The poster seems clearly obsessed with Jensen Ackles: he stalked his wife's twitter, he knows about his economic situation (by the way: proof, or your word is worth zero), knows he has done 12 conventions for the past year...knows about his first interviews.
gee, maybe Jensen turned him down. Or, most probably, is just a troll.
- What's wrong honey? He turn you down or something?
- Jensen also turned out to be a hypocrite on the moral/religious values stuff.
He ended up dating a Playboy model and having sex with her before marriage.
- R10, R6, R5...perfect examples of the semi-closeted Log Cabin trash polluting this site. They love jerking off to homophobes and attacking openly gay celebrities. YOU need meds, cunts.
- Oh, hi OVA ;>)
- Whee! More psychotic rants from the delusional , pathological Jared-Jensen obsessed old stalker queen!
Any relation to the psychotic drug addict "Damon Kreuzer?"
You're probably him, yet again psychotically obsessing about your no-talent actor/god.
You can die now. No one will even come to your funeral, deranged old homo.
- R14, seriously? You're telling a gay man, who's calling out someone for being homophobic, to die? You're pretty sick and quite evil.
- Reall,y R14? You think we don't know you're also R12?
Log Cabinites and Jared/Jensen fanbots can all be dumped in a pit and lit on fire.
I don't care. They're soulless zombies anyway.
- [R15] I think we're dealing with some bored teenager coming from tumblr (I mean the original poster), no way a 46 years old Architect would have time to know so much about someone they supposedly despise...and so many wrong informations, also the offsite link comes from Tumblr. But I agree, wishing death to someone for calling out homophobia is nuts.
Trolling, on the other hand, is just plain stupid.
- No, hon. I'm not wishing death upon the droning psychotically obsessed fan-queen.
I'm just presciently anticipating it.
- So is Jensen a homophobe or not? That's all I care about. These other personal arguments are irrelevant.
- Yeah, finding it hard to buy a grown man barfing up this crap of a post. I'm going with:
C) 15 year old Cockles shipper
D) Your mom
- Cockles ...?
misha COllins + jensen aCKLES?
That's a new one on me. I thought they were all hot for J&J.
- Dear original poster:
Perhaps you should do your due diligence before claiming these so called contributions Jensen/Stone Park has made to Romney, Prop 8 etc...
It's not too difficult to look online at certain political contribution websites and see that your ARGUMENT IS FUCKING INVALID,.
- OP never offered proof that is concrete.
- His aunt is a lesbian and Jensen and Danneel attended the wedding. Their guest book is on line somewhere
- [quote]His aunt is a lesbian and Jensen and Danneel attended the wedding.
Why have we never heard this before?
- Misha, Jared, and Jensen all joke around with each other about the slash fanfic that's written about them, but they're always good-natured about it. Is joking the same thing as being homophobic? I'm sorry, maybe I should be offended, but I don't find Jensen at all a malicious or mean-spirited person. And just because they're religious doesn't mean they're anti-gay. j/s.
- I haven't seen that one before R26, funny.
It's weird how angry and emotional people get over this show. We've got the Misha Collins basher, and the one guy who jumped into every SPN thread calling everyone a fanfraufag and posting holocaust pictures for some reason. He gave off a real creepy serial-killer-in-training vibe.
- Check your dates:
Prop 8 - 2008
Stone Park - set up in 2009
Easy info to find.
- So what's your point R28?
- R25, even I heard about the lesbian aunt and I don't follow Jensen's career. It's been posted before.
one of the dykes
- Yes, it's incredible (read: scary) how invested people get, R27. I've seen a lot of crazy, and I try to stay away with it in general since I enjoy the show. I'm not saying I know Jensen isn't homophobic, he very well may be, but I haven't seen that in his actions. He seems like a pretty funny, down-to-earth guy.
- And while we're at it, how in the world can anyone hate Misha Collins? Case in point.
- Don't worry. After his show is finally canceled this year, no one will ever hear from him again outside of autograph conventions.
- First of all, Jensen is NOT religious anymore. He is not at all a fan of Jesus Christ...in fact, he despises JC, and everything He stands for.
Secondly, he's not homophobic. Mostly because he's a big ol' HOMO himself.
Thirdly, he's not a republicunt, but I don't know about his wife.
Lastly, OP is either an obsessed SPN frau or SPN PR trying their very best to throw the scent off the gay and if that means making him a GOP bible thumping homophobe, so be it.
At worst, Jensen's a closeted new age or atheist (my guess he's into that new age spiritual bullshit like 90% of HW) Mr. Hollywood.
- OP is a poser - the multiple "I'm an architect" disclosures are proof positive. How very sadly insecure.
- [quote] He is not at all a fan of Jesus Christ...in fact, he despises JC, and everything He stands for.
Really? Homophobic or not, he sounds like a douchebag. Whether you believe or not, how can you hate Jesus?
- All straight hags o this thread
- Is there a crazier group of fans than the ones that gravitate around these poor guys? Good lord.
He looks hot in R26 's video.
- Yeah what is it about some guys who appeal only to fraus? I believe Damian Lewis is another one who appeals to fraus, has a big frau following.
- Can't forget Misha's turn as a guy who could auto-fellatiate on Nip/Tuck...
- Are these fans fraus or are they mostly hormonally charged teenaged girls? I get the appeal of the show. The men are all hot. But why is there so much drama over them?
- I haven't seen the show for awhile but didn't they reboot the show R33? That means it'll be on for another 7 years.
- The president of the CW said recently that they have no intentions of ending the show anytime soon.
So, just to be clear, are there any substantiated cases of Jensen being homophobic? It all sounds like Tumblr gossip so far.
- Yes, they rebooted the show and installed Windows 8, with good maintenance it could stay on for decades.
- They moved the show to Wednesdays and it seems to have found new life going on after Arrow.
The ratings are up. The storyline is shit but the ratings are good.
- Nothing brings out the crazies like a Jensen Ackles thread. Go lie down OP.
- [R29]The trust didn't exist in 2008 and couldn't have donated to prop 8. If the OP is wrong - or lying - about that, then what else in the post is wrong?
- Ackles' dad supposedly was a minister of some kind. Seems like for a long time, Ackles tried to keep Daddy happy by not talking about his private life, which included dating the Playboy bunny like some poster upthread mentioned. Now he's married to Daneel Harris, who's appeared nude in a film she co-starred with Ackles in, Ten Inch Hero (the sandwich, guys). It's showing this week on some cable channel if you want to see it. My guess is once he got away from Daddy, he lived it up in California, but doesn't want to throw his more liberal lifestyle in Dad's face.
I'd be really surprised if he were homophobic, this year they seem to be implying Castiel and Dean's relationship is warming up to some extent. The producer of the show has made some comments implying he's a Destiel fan. So has Misha Collins. I don't think they'd be doing that if Ackles was going to freak out about it. They have to keep him happy for the show. And supposedly they've already agreed to do at least one more season after this.
The people that turn up at the events appear to be young girls almost exclusively, with a few child fans and a guy or two here and there. They post the pictures they get the day after a convention.
- R46, nothing except for Anderson Cooper. Silly me for thinking The Prancing Ponies were a unique phenomenon. Apparently DL is where inferior SLASH fantasist straight women come to pretend that gay men are just like women.
- I just checked out Daneel Harris' Twitter page. Nothing about the Bible or religion on it, going back to 2009 when she first opened the account. She did say she would pray for the victims of the disaster in Joplin, Missouri, when the tornado struck, but that's pretty generic. The rest of her posts were very inoffensive and generic. Mostly promoting her and Jensen's careers, a few pictures of things they did outdoors, Halloween pumpkins, etc.
The description says, "Hey look at me, Mom, I'm on Twitter!" She's an actress and it would be very foolish to post things that would offend people, so my guess is she doesn't. Jensen does not have a Twitter and says he won't.
- R48, did you notice that his dad played a detective on the show a couple of weeks ago? I don't know about him being a minister, but he has a fair number of acting credits.
R49, what exactly the fuck are you talking about?
- I'd be more interested in any proof that he likes to affect a gay voice and uses "gay" as a put-down, as the OP claims.
- R52, I did notice that. I don't know where the minister thing came from, I just heard it somewhere. At any rate, supposedly he's conservative, and my guess is Ackles Jr isn't, so he keeps it to himself.
For a "homophobic" guy, there sure are a lot of pictures of him and Misha Collins at these events hugging, stroking each others' faces (pretending to flirt in front of fans and interviewers) and lately they are acknowledging the "Destiel" stuff which they didn't used to do.
- OP is a reactionary faggot!!!Oh Mary!!!
- He's a typical mindless Hollywood actor. He'll be whatever HW wants him to be as long as they line his pockets. It's all about fame and fortune with these idiots.
Anyway, he don't look as good as he used to look.
He used to be gorgeous. Now, not so much.
- r56 is a jealous fag
- He is a republicunt!
Here is the info you need to check him out.
Which means he probably is homophobic. Either that or he's all for screwing the 99% in order to line his pockets. No better than a bankster.
- Oops, I was thinking of a different actor when I posted what I thought I knew.
- I am an ARCHITECT!
I have SIX architects working for me.
I have INVESTIGATED Jenson Ackles.
I declare him to be a HOMOPHOBE and the equivalent of HITLER:
"It’s like a bunch of freakin’ yeshiva boys jonesin’ to blow motherfuckin’ Hitler."
I am the DL IDIOT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Of course gay men will stop liking Ackles if he comes out.That is how it usually works.
Actor comes out.Actor is turned on by gay people,people stop following.As long he is considered straight gay men will ogle.Out he becomes as desirable as Lindsay Lohan's next Biopic.
- R58 is right that when you enter that information it comes up as REPUBLICAN.
- In 2008 Jensen implied at a convention he supported Obama. Someone asked about the election and both he and Jared, whom we know supports Obama, said something that sounded positive about his election. I can't remember the exact quote anymore.
In 2008, Stone Park LLC didn't even exist. He created it for the purpose of buying his current residence, in late 2009.
Jensen agrees with the idea that spirituality is a good thing but religion causes problems. Again at a convention
Jensen's father was not a minister. He's done commentary on some minor Christian talk show, more anti-abortion than anti-gay but no better.
Jensen's maternal aunt is Lesbian, married to her partner. Jensen, his wife and her brother spent Christmas/New Year's with them last year. They have been to his house. His brother-in-law recently competed in an Iron Man event that the aunt's partner helped inspire him to get into. Even Jensen's late, but Christian, maternal grandmother completely supported her daughter's lesbian marriage. Though she was too ill to travel at the time, the ceremony she wrote a beautiful note on their website and attended the reception they had in Texas. One of his other aunts also wrote a very cute note about their relationship.
It appears that while part of his family may be Christian in a close minded way, there is another part of his family which is Christian in an open hearted and accepting way.
There is a lot of evidence that whatever his current religious beliefs, Jensen is not at all homophobic.
The most recent religious oriented thing Danneel Harris Ackles has said on her twitter was defending Halloween to some fundie who was calling it satanic and she called him an idiot.
It's safe to say that Jensen is not overly conservative at this point in his life and has no problem whatsoever with homosexuality, including gay marriage, given how close he(and his wife and brother-in-law) are to both his aunt and her spouse. Given how well-liked Jensen has been on every tv or movie set he's worked on, including with people who are known to be of liberal beliefs, it's safe to say he's pretty open minded and non-judgmental about things.
The most likely reason he doesn't say much about his beliefs is because he tries to be a private person. He also loves his parents and siblings, even if he doesn't agree with them, and might not want to rock the boat.
Ackles appears to spend far more time with his wife's family, for what it's worth. He rarely goes back to Texas to visit. That suggests, while he loves them, there is friction if he's around them too long. This has been the case for years, even before he hooked up with Danneel.
- R63, why does the search that someone posted above of the LA Voting Registry show Ackles as a Republican?
- Here's a website that reviews Jensen's life and it does discuss his earlier immersion in Christian religious background and speculation that he is a Republican, but the author says he is not convinced of that.
Btw, one of the footnotes includes a reference to a DL thread!
- Republican does not mean homophobic, there are a lot of Republicans who are not homophobic in the slightest and who support gay marriage. Also it used to be that if you wanted to vote in a local or state primary you'd have to register for the party whose primary you wanted to vote in.
He could have supported a Republican candidate years ago in a primary election and then just never changed his affiliation. He might have automatically registered Republican when he first moved to Cali when he was 18 because his parents were and just never changed it. In general elections you can be vote for whomever you like no matter what party you're registered with. Candidates in local and state elections often have very different beliefs than the main party platform, especially on the coasts(specifically West Coast and NorthEast.)
Zero evidence he is homophobic or has supported any candidate or law that would infringe on people's rights. There are no records of him supporting any political groups or candidates besides attending a fundraiser for Surfer candidate Skylar Peak in Malibu.
He clearly supports his gay aunt, he has no problem with his character sharing a "profound bond" with other male characters, not only Castiel, but a very close bond to the new character Benny. He played a bisexual playboy(it was mainly hinted at but hinted at strongly, he once said he'd have liked to have developed that role more) in an early 2000's miniseries about Marilyn Monroe and he has had no problem playing up the Ho!Yay in other roles(there were scenes with Lex Luthor on Smallville where both actors talked about doing this).
- He has lesbian aunts...big fucking deal. Doesn't mean he's not homophobic toward male homosexuals. Lots of men are okay with lesbos, in fact, more than okay.
Republicans, even if they support gay marriage, are cunts. Republicans hate the poor and they love war, corporations, and the wealthy.
He's a confirmed Republican. That's all anyone needs to know.
- At least we now know why Jared and Jensen hate each other. I wonder how they survived this long working together.
- So many people in this post are obviously on bath salts.
- That's ridiculous. If he registered when he was 18 just because his parents were it has nothing to do with how he votes. He may not even have realized he was registered as anything anymore. Lots of people do stuff like that and forget about it because it doesn't matter to how they vote.
Anyone who has seen he and Jared interact know they don't hate each other. I don't believe they are or have been lovers but it's clear they are close. Numerous reports just this year of them going out to dinner together or hanging out together when they don't have to, which means they chose to.
If the only thing you have is that once upon time a long long time ago he registered as a Republican you haven't got much. All of his interactions have shown him to be open minded and accepting. He has a wide variety of friends.
One more point, for the idiot who started the thread. There is more than one Stone Park. It seems it was one of the other Stone Park's you have issue with, one which was created long before Jensen's Stone Park.
- R70, I understand about registering when he was young because of his conservative father's influence, etc. But if he was really opposed to the Republicans now, wouldn't he have taken the trouble to change his registration?
- I have never in my life read so much utter rubbish. The original poster is so ill-informed it would be funny i f it was not so sad and, most of the othet posts are just as bad.
It really never ceases to amaze me how mant stupid people there are out there who are so quick to make comments and judge people and situations that they know abdilutely nothing about.
- I liked the show as popcorn entertainment when it was a sometimes cheesy sometimes genuinely creepy monstor of the week show in the early years. It started taking itself a little too seriously and angst began to overpower fun and creepy. About the third time one of the brothers died I decided the show had run its course.
I think the show originally had a set end date of five years, so about year four they started all the end of times stuff which the resolution should have been the end of the show. When it did not end, they kind of had to scramble of how to continue it. The lead actors seemed to get a bit of the Tom Welling "I am kind of bored with this now and am walking through scenes syndrome" (I think Jensen has actually done some decent acting on the show).
I haven't watched it for a couple of years, so maybe it has regained some footing, but I suspect it has run its course.
- Ok u can think that, its completely up2 u but my opinion is that he isbt homophobic because he kissed misha collins & jim beaver on the chek but thats just my opinion!
- U can think that jensen is homophobic if u want! But jim beaver did say that they hav gay spn crew members who r loved by all! Im just stating my opinions n showing things 2 support my opinion!
- Jensen and Misha Collins like touching each other's faces.
- They're totally doing it
- When a supernaural fangirl says watched it's safe to assume they mean through a zoom lens, right?
- Just to be clear - this thread seems have been started by one person who made LOTS of negative assertions about Jensen with no backup, and we've now gone on pages with people defending him based on circumstantial (and quite possibly accurate) evidence.
So, it's really nothing more than a Gladys Kravitz thread.
- Jensen gets a neck-kiss from Misha.
- Ackles has made it very clear he wants his family matters kept private. Supernatural has a big fan base, they found out he had a Downs Syndrome nephew and raised a bunch of money for the Downs charity Ackles was a part of, but they pretty much leave his family alone.
Ackles is described by all as somebody who's pleasant to work with and non confrontational. My guess is Dad is very conservative and he doesn't want to piss him off. They're from Texas - no way is he going to change his Dad's mind, so he keeps his personal life away from him so they can get along. Plenty of DLers do the same. Just because you don't agree with your family doesn't mean you don't want to see them on holidays or whatever.
My guess is Ackles registered as a Republican when he lived in Texas with his family and never changed it, probably to keep the peace. Republicans are much less tolerant than Democrats, and they carry party affiliation through the generations, so unless he wants to get in a big fight with his family, he probably has to leave it. Doesn't mean he votes that way. Considering all the drama that's gone on with Supernatural personel changes, and Ackles never says a word against anybody no matter what happens or who gets fired, no matter how many times he's asked, I'd say he's pretty non-confrontational in general.
- Wow, another crazed fanbot thread gone wild.
you cuntflappin' fraus and fagotinis are pathetic.
- I bet Jensen is rh negative. Hence, the pedestal so many put him on. It appears, albeit briefly, he's fallen off.
- [quote] It’s like a bunch of freakin’ yeshiva boys jonesin’ to blow motherfuckin’ Hitler.
- [quote]In fact, his wife will re-Tweet stuff showing mild LGBT support just to muddy the waters and throw people, most likely Hollywood producers, off their GOP scent.
You are deranged.
- Being a Christian and a Republican does not require homophobia. The fact that you insist pro-gay rights tweets are cover to through people off the scent is particularly strange. Homophobes do not spread pro-gay rights messages, period.
- Actually r85/r86, Bill O'Reilly occasionally says pro-gay stuff and it seems to be intentional so his moderate Repugs viewers who want to believe he's tolerate, can believe it. But the other half the time he's viciously homophobic, he's said all gay people should be closeted, that's his perfect world. He attacked Adam Lambert for just seeming to be gay while was on American Idol, Adam hadn't come out yet. But O'Reilly was furious that someone who seemed gay might win, and said America would never allow it. So he isn't pro-gay at all, but he does try to keep people guessing.
That said, I do agree the OP sounds paranoid about Jensen's wife's tweets.
- I am a PRO life--don't believe in death penalty, war or abortion--Christian. I am gay and very much PRO gay and I'm a Democrat, like I said, I'm 100% against abortion. Although, I have no idea whether Jensen is a Christian or gay, I do KNOW a bunch of Christian homosexual men.
In other words, as much as you people want to divide people into two categories and make everyone either black or white, it doesn't hold true for lots of people.
- wtf is this all about?
everybody quit your tv and get out and meet people
- Yeah, I'm sick of people pulling the: "But he's OK with lesbos!!!" to prove that someone (usually a straight douchebag) is not homophobic.
Like that asshole in NY that gay-bashed that man, and then his dyke mom comes out to say that it isn't possible that her son could be homophobic because he accepts her.
When will some of you freaks realize that lesbian acceptance does NOT equal gay male acceptance? Two ENTIRELY separate matters.
- While I grant you that there may be a few people who distinguish, gay male acceptance and lesbian acceptance are not ENTIRELY separate.
- A straight man's acceptance of gay male sexuality is the only accurate barometer of whether or not they are "homophobic", vs lesbians who he'll fap about.
- Why don't we Tweet a question to Jared and ask him whether Jensen is an Obama supporter like he is, or whether he's a Republican?
- Go for it, R93
- I sent this thread to him.
- "I sent this thread to him."
Because you're a sad pathetic sociopath who must live the pale resemblance of your life through indifferent smug celebrities.
- To the 96th replier & a few others: DO NOT tell people to go & die!! DONT do it!!! People have there own views & opinions & just because they are different views, opinions, thoughts & feelings does NOT give u the right 2 say 'go die' DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- To the first poster: "pansy" has 3 different meanings. If you watched any of season 8, you will realise that jensen was using the word "pansy" to describe the fact that sam has been a coward because he was scared of getting back in to the hunting business because he had fallen for amelia! If you think he was being homophobic then that is your choice but im just explaining why he used the word "pansy"
- Someone sent me a photo of Jensen with face all dragged up. Looks beautiful.
Is he cross-dresser?
NOT Eddie Murphy
- I'm on twitter. My username is @lovefordanneel just find me if u wana b friends with me on ther
- If jensen realy supported propostion 8, why is he ok with the fact that his gay aunty is married? Oh & also if he supported romney then y would he say good things about obama? Propostion 8 started in 2008 BUT jensen moved 2 his current (as far as im awhare) home in '09! Explain all of what ive just said!! Oh & 2 the person who gave out jensens home adress u might get in to trouble 4 that!!!
- I love jensen!!
- [quote]you will realise that jensen was using the word "pansy" to describe the fact that sam has been a coward
And therefore he was justified in using a homophobic slur. got it R99.
- R102, so is that Jensen's correct address? And if so, why does it say he is registered as a Republican?
- (R104) type in the word "pansy" and u will c what I'm on about!! u will realise that ther r THREE DIFFERENT meanings 2 it & u obviously havent seen any of season 8 bcuz if u did then u would agree with me!!! & to (R105) I'm not going to say what jensens address is coz I'm not like that!!
- That is NOT jensens address!!
- And wherever Jensen lives has NOTHING to do with us!!!
- Apparently Jared Padalecki is a Democrat so chances are he's not homophobic. Don't know about Jensen though.
- [R104] u completely took that at out of context & u should not do that!! & also wherever Jensen lives, what on earth has that got 2 with us wherever he lives!!
- Jensenfan, this isn't Twitter. Use proper English spelling on this site. Unless "ur" a troll.
- To "oh dear" I did NOT say that this is twitter!! All I sed was (I can spell words however I want, I do know how 2 spell, it's just that I choose spell words that way!!) that 4 the people who are on here & on twitter can b friends with me on twitter!!! NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!! If u think I'm a troll then that's up2 u!!!
- I love Jensen!! Always have done & always will!!
- Also my rabbit died on Friday so I don't need people being horrible 2 me at this time!!!
- [quote]Apparently Jared Padalecki is a Democrat
He definitely supported Obama - he said so on Twitter.
- Good. That should put a srop to all those crying that he is a conservitard (this was said in some other thread, I believe. Any word about Jensen though R115?
- If R112 , R113 , R114 etc is genuine it's like the DL equivalent to that goat being lowered down in the first Jurassic Park movie.
You know except in this version the T-rex will be a basement dwelling, morbidly obese Liza fan full of appletinis and regret.
- The verdict is still out on Jensen, R116.
- Jensen presents his hole.
- OMG! I am heartbroken!!! R58 is right! Jensen's a REPUBLICAN! That's his current address and I even emailed the LA clerk and the house hasn't sold! No one in Hollywood would "forget" to change their affiliation! And I found Quit your bitchin' on Daneel's Twitter. You know it's about the election! That's why she sent it out. Plus that big Jesus cross she liked so much.
I am so heartbroken!!!! I wish I didn't know this!!!
I don't think that you can even be a republican today and really support gay rights. You just can't.
- R120 here. I found the below too. It's from Tumbler but it still doesn't look good.
I HATE YOU OP FOR RUINING JENSEN FOR ME!!!!
- I searched and there is lots of talk complaining that he used the word gay in this interview.
Look at the responses. The one that's third up from the bottom went off on him. Maybe Bennet = OP?????
- I hate this thread. R58 is right. After you get to the LA County site and enter the information, click the link that says, "If you requested a vote by mail ballot click here to view the status of your application."
It clearly shows that Jensen requested an absentee mail ballot on November 1 and that they received his completed ballot on November 6.
He's Republican. That's not for his dad. My heart feels like someone took a cheesegrater to it.
You can't be republican and truly support gays. I am done with him and his show.
- 2 (R123) u can b republican & pro gay because there are gay republican candidates! Just look up 'condoleezza rice' & type in on google 'pro gay republicans' and u will find pro gay republicans!
- If Jensen was so anti-gay, would he kiss Misha Collins & jim beaver on the cheek? NOO!
- I don't really know if these latest posts are real or are just making shit up?
Who the fuck cares who he voted for!
His guy got creamed (if in fact, some of these posters are being truthful).
Jared's horse-wife donated money to that asshole, too. Clearly a waste of money, even though it was probably Jared's money.
- Oh and, I can't believe this thread has made it to 125.
- Can people please stop basically confirming jensens adress!! The man & his family have there right to privacy you know!! Nxt time some1 does this I will report u!! Its wrong!! DONT do it!!
- R126 dont you call gen a horse wife!! Thats bullying and I will report u 4 that!! You dont have 2 like gen but dont bully her!!
- Jensen still makes me smile:-)
- U people need 2 stop thinking about the fact that Jensen is a republican & start seeing what's right in front of u!! What's right in front of u is Jensen kissing Misha & jim, Misha giving Jensen a neck kiss & Jensen smiling after it!! THAT'S WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF U but u don't want 2 c that!
- R131, can't you see that the words are "you" and "to" and "see"? You can't spare a millisecond to add another letter?
Have you considered that Jensen could be mocking gay people when he does that? And let's say he's not mocking. That doesn't mean he believes in equality for the community. Sorry that this may demolish this pedestal you put third-rate actor from a second-rate network on.
- I guess I always knew this. No wonder I have always liked Jared/Sam more than Jensen.
- You're all psychotic fucksticks who DESERVE to be mocked; also drawn and quartered.
- You forgot to take your meds, R134.
- [quote]I guess I always knew this. No wonder I have always liked Jared/Sam more than Jensen.
Because Jared is a Democrat?
- Yes, R136 it's been said some posts above that Jared is a Democrat. Link for proof below. "Attaboy. Well done. #fourmoreyears"
- Yes, Jared is very openly a Dem on Twitter. He also posted something post-Sandy about how maybe now Romney could understand the importance of a federal government.
- Yes, I remember that, R138.
- And this clearly means Jared > Jensen. Of course it helps that I find him hotter. And I like Sam way better than Dean anyway. Although the supernatural imdb boards are full of dean girls who trash talk Sam every after every episode.
- IMDB is very Republicunt
- Jensen Ackles is Republican for one reason: he's wealthy, and he wants to grow that wealth even if it means it's at the expense of the 99% I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the gay. He lives in Hollywood after all. It's more likely he's a racist.
- R132 2 things: 1: it seems that u didn't c the videos & 2: I do know how 2 spell BUT I choose 2 shorten words & use numbers because..........IM ALLOWED 2!! It's not against the law!!! It seems that some people don't want him 2 b, yeah that's right 2 B!!, pro-gay BUT u know what?? I am done with u lot!! It's obvious u don't wana c what's right in front of u & u can all call me whatever u want because I won't b here 2 c it:-) my opinion is he isn't anti-gay! Good bye!!
- Forgive us for ignoring your posts, Jensenfan, they make my eyes bleed and I swear I can feel my brain cells shrivelling up. You'd have a wonderful conversation with Cher on twitter.
- What is this 'Jensenfan' saying that's annoying and what's the reason for it?
- Just look over at R131 and you'll get what I mean...
- [R138] I wonder if there's conflict between Jared and his wife Genevieve, since she donated thousands of dollars to Romney.
- Jared seems to attract Republicunts. First Jensen, now Genevieve. Are you sure he's not a closet republicunt, himself?
- And it appears that the OP may be right.
- Genevieve is a Republican? Link please, R147.
- Why R149
- Here you go, R150
Romney, Mitt\tPADALECKI, GENEVIEVE MS
KETCHUM,ID 83340 ACTOR\t8/9/12\t$2,500
- I would drop to my knees and service Jensen even if he wore a KKK hood.
- Well that's because you have no self respect . . . if he is, in fact, a right wing conservative.
- After reading this whole thread, I just have to say this: Jensenfan, you’re an idiot if you’re real, and if you’re fake you’re still an idiot. Ackles’s address is all over the Internet cuz he’s a D list celeb selling his house. He wants it out there. So does his realtor. They PUT IT THERE. And the voter records through the LA Clerk are PUBLIC INFORMATION. It is not my fault that the object of your affection isn’t a big enough celebrity to get his shit sealed. (I bet my boy Brad Pitt’s shit is sealed.)
As for the rest of you, I can’t believe you guys are defending this Republican actor. I don’t know if everything the OP said is true; however, I DO know that you guys are doing EXACTLY what he criticized you for: defending the man because he’s hot. If he were some homely guy or a chick like Melissa Joan Hart, you’d be picking him over like seagulls at a trash dump.
This notion that he “forgot” he’s a registered Republican is absurd. Seriously? According to the LA Clerk’s site, when you move to a new residence you must re-register to vote, so in 09 when he moved to his most recent address, he listed Republican. That ain’t some long-ago mistake, and he ain’t doin it just for daddy, so get your head out of your asses. He’s a Republican. And I agree loud and clear with the others who opined that you can’t be a Republican today and support gays. Not when the party has been completely commodified by the religious right.
And I hate if for whoever said it, but the fact that he’s “nice” has no relevance whatsoever. Your endodontist may be “nice” too, but that doesn’t mean he’s not going home at night and talking about the fag he treated today. It’s the same thing with actors, and in each case it’s about money. I agree with OP about that, too. I’m not going to support anyone or any company who doesn’t support me. You might as well go buy stock in Chick fil a.
The fact that he’s a Republican is all I need to know, and it’s right there in black and white on the clerk’s site! AND he updated it in 2009! He could go march in a gay pride parade tomorrow for all I care and it would be nothing but Pink Wash.
Regardless, there’s NOTHING online about Ackels or any “trust” supporting Prop 8. Neither is there anything online about a lesbian aunt, for Ackles or his wife. In fact, when I Googled it, the only return I got was this piece of shit thread.
- [quote]According to the LA Clerk’s site, when you move to a new residence you must re-register to vote, so in 09 when he moved to his most recent address, he listed Republican.
I'm not familiar with how this voting registry works. How do we know this Ackles in the registry is the same Jensen?
- R157, How many many people named Jensen Ackles do you think exist in L.A County? Jensen Ackles is not a common name like Joe Smith.
He's a Republican, Dear
- Christ on a crutch, R157 . . . Really? How do we know it's him?
Because you enter his freaking BIRTHDATE, ZIP CODE, and HOUSE NUMBER, that's how you know it's him.
Go to R57 or R58 and look for the information and link.
- Don't be bitter, r159; DL is chock full of apologists.
- Oh good lord. To write off every person who happens to vote Republican is absurd. I would never vote for them in a pink fit and I probably won't get why someone else would, but I wouldn't wish them burn in hell because of it. I don't see it as preventing me from befriending someone who is if we have enough other things in common and we can just agree to disagree about our political points of view. For all I know Ackles could be a centrist republican. You immediately dismiss him as somekind of extremist because you happen to see his name on a donor list.
You're a zealot and an idiot.
And Jensen IS HAWT-republican or democrat.
And please spare me a potical tirade in response.
- Hold on, R161, who said anything about wanting him to burn in hell? I think the conversation here leans more towards support and lust, actually, but that’s just my take. And these guys have a point in that JA has said some things that aren’t the most gay friendly, but who knows? To each his own. I personally agree that it would be hard for me as a gay man with an adopted child to be good friends with someone who’s a Republican. I have some acquaintances, yes, but no one I’d consider a friend. I’m a lawyer in a large firm and a lot of my colleagues are Republicans. I find that so many of them say, “Oh it’s not personal,” if it ever comes up, yet when someone is voting in a manner that doesn’t support your right to equality, I find it hard not to take that personally. Nevertheless, I admire your ability to do so. As for me, though, I’m going to keep my support and my lusting isolated to those celebrities more in line with my own political ideology.
- I guess I'm kind of surprised Jensen is still a Republican. I had wrongly assumed he had changed. I knew he came from a conservative family in Texas and that his Dad was a fundie and that he had been in Jesus camps when he was younger, but I assumed that was behind him.
I had thought that being in Hollywood for the past 15 years would make him more Liberal and that being around the more progressive Jared would be a positive influence. Also surprised that he is still voting Republican considering he apparently abandoned his previous no sex before marriage pledges from Christian youth camp. What was he doing dating a Playboy model like Joanna Krupa?
- Maybe he registered as Republican as a teenager and never undid it?
- R164, according to the info above the information and registration are current and updated.
- So if Jared's wife is a Rethug, does that mean he's one, too? I may never be able to watch Supernatural again!
- R166, no Jared (unless he's lying to cover it up) was an Obama supporter and based Romney during the election. Some of his Tweets were posted here during the election.
It surprises me that his wife supported Romney, though. I don't get it.
- based = bashed
- Such a waste of Jensen's beautiful body if it has been untouched by man.
- R164, Get with the program; that point has been already been made and rejected since the LA Clerk requires you to update their affiliation when you move, and Jackles did so in 2009. And R163, not to be a cunt, but I bet that are LOTS of Republicans who engage in premarital sex AND who would fuck a playboy model if the opportunity arose. I fail to see how your logic provides any substantive argument in Ackles’ defense, yet as someone said, Datalounge is full of apologists. And R161, you might want to dump your stock in Auto Zone and Chik Fil A. I hear it’s underperforming.
- there are so many open threads on this guy! i think r150 has a point.
- Maybe he registered Republican to keep the fags away from him. He's probably been hit on too many times to count.
- You are all sodomites and have no respect for good Christian people like Jensen and his WIFE Danneel. She is pregnant with HIS child!!!!!! HE IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL!!! I saw where some loser had commented in a people’s choice article that he was a homophobic and to search online for proof. I did a ssearch and it brought me here. Jensen is NOT a homophobic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like all good Christians he hates the sin but loves the sinner. People mistake him for being one because he said at a con that he does not like crazy SPN fans shipping his character with Sam or Cas. Yes he is a Conservative Republican as all GOOD Christians are. I’M SURE HE IS PROUD OF IT!!!!! However, in Hollywood it doesn’t go over well, so to provide for his family he doesn’t talk about it. All you homosexuals are infected with REPROBATE MIND, that is why you hate any body that isn’t like you and want everyone you have sexual urges for to be homosexual. I had to pay $18 to post this, but I did to tell you all to turn to Christ. I will pray for you but you must accept Jesus Christ into your life to be saved.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- [quote]I bet that are LOTS of Republicans who engage in premarital sex AND who would fuck a playboy model if the opportunity arose.
But the point is that Jensen claimed he was religious, thanked his lord and savior Jesus Christ in his soap opera award acceptance speech, talked about his involvement in Christian youth camps, and apparently still votes Republican.
So why the heck was he not only dating but apparently having sex with a Playboy model like Joanna Krupa?
- People like R173 are the reason Christians have bad names. Nothing like a good judging to get the juicing flowing, right? Tell me, R173, what other parts of Leviticus do you support and follow? I'm guessing none. Just a hunch. Oh, and also - go fuck yourself. No one needs your hatred spewed on here, and I highly doubt you paid 18 bucks to post. We seriously need authentication here.
- R175, isn't R173 joking?
- That sure doesn't read like a joke to me. That sounds very authentic, but who knows around here.
- R177, it's full of spelling errors and other mistakes. That's usually an indication that it's a parody post of an illiterate fangirl (as in the case of the Luke MacFarlane is Straight troll).
- True, but it's the only thread written by that poster, according to the Golden Lariat of Truth, and if you Google'Jensen Ackles Homophobic' or some variant thereof, this thread is in the top 10.
Everyone on this site is a little touched in the head, so you may be right. It just sounded like a bible thumping fangirl at first glance. I'm still very curious.
- What the heck is crazy R173 talking about when she/he/it says 'shipping' his character with Sam or Cas? What the fuck is 'shipping' and why, pray tell, does it foster gayness and/or homophobia?
- I had to look it up. It means to write fan-fiction about a television show or movie in which two of male characters, in this case Sam and Dean who are actually brothers, have a sexual relationSHIP. This may also refereed to as slash fiction since it is styled as Sam/Dean. If the story written about the show's characters it's called "Wincest" because the characters last name is Winchester. If it's written about the actors themselves it's called J2 (read: Jay Squared). I actually read some just now and it was HOT, HOT, HOT!
- I want someone to come right out and ask Jensen some of these questions at the next Q&A session:
1. Are you registered as a Republican?
2. Are you pro-gay?
3. Were you a virgin when you got married?
- So, I read through this thread (I know, too much time on my hands lol) and I still have no idea (apart from theories regarding what his *exact* political or religious stances are) why Jensen is being called homophobic.
Would such a homophobe do this [R26][R70] or react so well to [R80]?? Unless it's some weird ploy to try and increase viewers (but that would be a big stretch IMO).
'Benefit of the doubt' should apply here methinks.
- Jensen Ackles is the Mayor of my "Couldn't Care Less" file.
- Oops I meant [R76].
- OP, please learn what the word "homophobia" means, and then explain where Ackles displays an unnatural fear of homosexuals. He may be an ignorant asshole, but a homophobe he is not.
- OMG! Jensen's homophobic too.
I was surprised to see that Jim Cavizeil was homophobic so I searched "homophobic" and this is the first threat that came up. I'm shocked. I thought Jensen and Jared were closeted homosexuals. There sure do ping.
- omg wow youre obvi right. you have so much proof! all the quotes and links rlly make me believe you.
Jensen is not a homophobic douchebag. Until you get some actual proof instead of interpreting random things he does as being homophobic, this will stay completely opinionated and worthless.
- I completely understand where you're coming from, Jensen has no right to treat anybody like that simply because of their life choices. I agree with most of what you're saying, actually, but I cannot agree with your blatant targeting of Christians. You showed some of your own bias by doing that. The fact that Jensen is Republic is not an automatic red flag for homophobia and Christianity has nothing to do with it! The random hate for it tacked onto the end actually is stabbing at religion and IS offensive. The bible does not call Christians to hate gay people, it says to hate the sin and love the sinner anyways. Just because somebody is Christian and hates gay people does not mean all Christians do. In fact, it means that that person is an asshole and not upholding Christian values, therefore NOT being a Christian. Please refrain from biased attacks, it makes your opinion seem less valid.
- His auntie is gay and he still has a relationship with her and I you cant say someone is homophobic because they religious thats a silly thing to say, stop putting everyone in the same boat cos the like there religion , he is free to worship how he pleases as long as he doesn't push his views on others, Which he doesn't.
- I find it funny that this old thread was bumped by a girl defending Jensen the day after Tumblr was blowing up about how shitty he treated that bi girl. Are you on the PR team, Diana?
- You psychotically obsessed fanfagfraus should all be lined up and buried alive in a pit of pig feces.
- "Anonymmous," YOU (and people with attitudes like yours) are the reason why I cannot believe that left-leaning advocates of "love and tolerance" are genuine. I have had the misfortune of running into people like you before. You know, the bitter, hateful, intolerant, rabid, "Accept my sexuality, or die," types? I've encountered so many of your ilk that I am incapable of believing that your "love and tolerance" speeches are nothing but empty, vain and hypocritical.
- R193 is a troll, right? Certainly no one could be that fat and stupid in real life, without being consigned to a locked cage in a backwater carnival somewhere, leaving a trail of scorched earth behind her as the trailer rolls towards the next town and her infected cuntsap dribbles through through the floorboards.
So sad. So enormous. So worthy of being put down, in any sense of the term.
- And how would you feel being so constantly asked if you're gay for your friends at conventions? And does it matter if he's homophobic? I mean you are taking this really to literally and you need to calm the fuck down, son. This isn't loving gender equality, gay/lesbian/asexual whatever you want to call it, world.
There are still some people who don't accept it but its not up to us to make them change their mind. So just shame on you for shamelessly hating on someone for their opinion. Whatever you can go say or do whatever after reading this, but he has feelings just like the rest of us. Maybe you should think about that. [and if you're wondering I am not homophobic at all, I just hate how things like this happen.]
Do you see him out in the streets protesting against gay marriage?
Do you see him going to a gay couples' church and ruining their wedding?
I thought so.
- Are you kidding me? No one asks those kinds of questions at conventions, and I should know because I've been to a lot, I'm embarrassed to say.
People just need to accept the fact that Jensen isn't Dean Winchester. They can't get that through their heads. They think that he has the same personality, characteristics, etc., of that character and he clearly doesn't.
What bothers me about Jensen is that he used to be really loud about his Christian beliefs, but now that he's on the SPN Gravytrain he's toned it down so as not to offend. Things have slipped out at conventions though that pretty much show his true colors. I'd have more respect for him if he just came out and said what everybody knows.
He reminds me of one of those super squeaky-clean straight laced guys all deep into the Baptist Church. I grew up with a lot of those dudes.
- At a recent convention, Jensen was dancing to Singing in the Rain with Misha Collins. He's not THAT straight.
- I'm just wondering that if he'd be so homophobic to a great extent, would he accept a role to play a bisexual man? I know actors may do lots of things they may not be too interested in to get them noticed and move their careers forward but religious no-no's are a strong factor to him according to some here...but then he didn't act upon those when he decided to take that role.
The movie/miniseries Blonde is not great nor is there a lot shown going on between the two guys in the lovetriangle but they are implied as lovers as well.
Also, Jensen dancing in a kimono.
- I read that Jensen and Jared pull anywhere from 75-100K for those conventions and sometimes they can do private meet and greets for like 5 minutes for 10K. Supernatural has been very very good to them, and if they've invested well, neither one will ever have to work again.
- With that kind of money, r199, you'd think Jay and Jay would be able to afford a better caliber of bodyguard!
- Jensen ackles isn't a homophobic douchebag just because you say so and no way your 46 because the way your acting about this is not mature and even though you act all big and bad on a website doesn't mean anything when it comes to real life so why don't you get your head out of your ass and use common sense
- R201 provides evidence that fourth grade is failing today's youth. Not that any innate capacity is evident in that pathetic voiding.
- It's okay if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, but don't go trying to spread your crazy to us.
Jensen is not homophobic at all! He occasionally makes jokes, but that doesn't make him homophobic. We all make jokes, dude. His wife, Daneel Harris is LGBT and not just for the media, she openly supports it; because she's a great woman.
I'm not even sure why you bothered with this. I mean, I just don't get it. I think that you're jealous if anything, that guys/girls like him better than you. And they have good reason to. He does mountains of charity work and works hard for his fans. He's a father as of recently and he doesn't need douchebags like you accusing him of shit he never did.
- Trust me I'm Satan??? Sure thing.
- Jensen Ackles is a Satanist. What do you expect?
- Jensen Ackles has never made homophopic comments. He has only said I am a Conservative Christian. If he was the kind of person to take this kind of crud seriously, you'd be sued. This is just plain jealousy for one, and intolerance on your part. He has the right to have faith and vote his conscience. It is just a stupid liberal attack. Leave the man alone.
- Conservative Christian is homophobic. If he's gay friendly he's not conservative. He's probably anti-feminist, anti-abortion as well. Disgusting. I only watch the show for Democrat Jared Padalecki.
- And when was the last time he said he was a "conservative Christian"? I don't believe it. He doesn't live the lifestyle. Have you SEEN how much the man drinks? Have you seen the size of his liquor cabinet (posted here before)? And his wife has had plenty of stories of her wild partying that have made the HW gossip rounds before, esp when she was on One Tree Hill.
The man can SAY he's anything he likes, but actions speak louder than words. He's a hard partyer, he and his musician friends (Christian Kane, Steve Carlson, Jason Manns), and they smoke cigarettes AND weed AND drink like fish. Conservative christians my ass.
- He's cooler than you'll ever be
- I do not know what to think after reading the post and all of its replies. On the one hand if there is any truth to this it is vary sad and I will have to reconsider my devotion to this show, but on the other hand I have seen no proof (except that he is registered as a Republican, which does not equal homophobia or even that he is not concerned with gay issues). As a side note he could be a Republican for fiscal reasons not social ones. I myself am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal, although I am not a registered Republican. As for the comments made at the New Jersey con, I think that while he could have handled the situation better he was reacting to the crowed more than he was being intentionally insensitive to the girl that asked the question. Until someone can give me some hard evidence of Jensen being intentionally homophobic I am still on board with him and Supernatural.
- Jensen Ackles is clearly a closeted gay man.
I love it when overly sensitive fans call a gay actor "homophobic" or republican as a way to distract folks away from what is right before their nose.
Supernatural is gay, gay, gay. Jensen and Jared used to date one another and live together before they both jumped in the closet and married their beards at just around the same time.
Some fangirls will just have to get over the fact that the Harris woman is just a lesbian beard.
- You must be having a bad day R211, because Jensen is not gay or homophobic.
- I've had less comebacks than this thread.
- FEWER comebacks.
- If someone's homophobic I just automatically start thinking about how they probably have gay feelings or are closeted. It takes the sting off it. lol.
- Anything is possible, but it's unlikely that both Jensen and Jared are gay. They both have had children within the last year, so it is interesting that they have done everything at the same time.
- Sexy Bear Ty Olsson (Benny) revealed this weekend that he has shared a bed with Jensen.
- Receipts, r217
- He doesn't SEEM like a Homophobic person. He and Misha and Jared all have this weird relationship. Have you NOT SEEN the gif of where he is "saying" he and Misha have had gay oral sex? Yeah its there. Gag reels. They all joke around touching each other like friends do. He is not. Misha is openly bi and Jensen doesn't seem to have any problem with that. So why don't you get off your high horse and get your facts straight. Im a straight female and I freaking LOVE the show. ITS NOT JUST GAY MEN! THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THE SHOW AND STRAIGHT MEN! ITS MORE ABOUT THE VIOLENCE AND MONSTERS AND THE BROTHERS (which now includes Cas because they are all so close) AND SO MANY PEOPLE CAN LIKE THAT! Destiel is just something the fandom likes and I wouldn't say no (it would be freaking awesome) just its not what the show is about. And I didn't even know about his wifes twitter and Im an obsessed fan with too much on their hands for watching it and reading fanfics and going on tumblr. Just realise your facts first. This kind of site could hurt his feelings.
- Take your pills, honey.
- You don't care about someone's religion? Sweetie, it doesn't seem like it. You need evidence to support your position anyways. This just seems like ranting from a 14 year old girl who's feeling got hurt because her little shipper heart was broken not a 46 year old man. Embarrassing!
- LOL, interesting rant, however, I think you need to remember that celebs are just normal people with talent(s) and/or looks that appeal to the masses and entertain us. They have opinions, thoughts, and beliefs that might not appeal to the masses or a select group, just like most people alive on this planet do. And they are prone to expressing it without consideration, just as many of us do...
...that is if he expressed it which I am not sure of cause I fail at keeping up with celebrity "gossip" and stuff of that nature.
However, due to their faulty nature, they are not individuals worth our idolization and people we should aspire to be like...unless in a professional sense.
Personally, I think the only ones worth our idolization that should be looked up to is the person(s) at the top of our religious/spiritual beliefs or world/life/scientific beliefs and our own parents/guardians, IF they're worth such admiration.
Plus, the subject of homosexuality is not something that the world as a whole, let alone the US, is going to accept considering that for so long it was a hush-hush, controversial, and often not publically accepted for many years. Expecting everyone to change towards acceptance is not going to happen, nor will people cease to express their opinions either. This is a hard, cold fact my gay besty has come to terms with.
Freedom of speech allows this, even if it is directed towards a minority group which homosexuals are in the US as well as across the world.
Does it make it right? No, but niether does a minority group dictating what people are allowed to say/think and get mad at them when they express it. When did we become the kind of country that creates fear and hostility towards its citizens when thoughts are expressed? Even though most of us are guilty for saying equally hateful, negative, or derogitory comments towards a specific gender, race, religion, life/world outlook, or group without taking into consideration of the audience. It is our rights as humans to be able to express our opinions in a respectful manner at an appropiate time.
While I understand that mainly as a whole group, homosexuals seek acceptance and tolorance. While tolorance can be achieved, acceptance will be harder because some minds will not budge for whatever reason they may have. That is their choice and right...just how homosexuals that have "come out" had the choice to present it for the world to see, which also leaves room for judgement or acceptance, or to "hide" it from the masses and possibly those closest to them for varying personal reasons. It comes with the territory of any minority group that seeks acceptance and tolorance. However, homosexuals will always have the upper hand compared to other minorities for the simple fact that they can hide their homosexuality, which overcomes a huge hurdle that other minority groups were unable to do. Other minority groups couldn't hide their skin color, nationality, and felt the harsh guilt of denying their faith due to fear. For those that wished to "hide" amongst the populace, seeking the path of least resistance, and wishing to fit in, were unable to. No matter how civil and respectful they tried to act, they were rejected once they were seen. Homosexuals as a group might not ever feel the same weight and magnitude as previous minority groups and should be thankful for such.
With all that expressed, the bottom line is:
If you don't like him, that is fine, but please keep in mind that gays are no exception to the crazy nature of being infactuated with someone...even if he is obviously not worth such feelings.
- But we really only wanna put our cocks in his mouth, have him fuck us and maybe cum in us if he doesn't mind.
One should never let politics get in the way of boywatching.
- How about if I put my cock in his ass as punishment for being a Republican?
- Lost interest in him when he got married to a woman and had a child.
And R224's post reminds me of the other thing that's a turnoff - him being a Republican.
- I find this thread confusing, awkward, nonsensical.
- You made the best post in the thread, r226!
- Where or you getting your information from. Jensen is amazing!!!!
- Yeah, yeah, he hangs the moon and stars.
Greatest since Olivier.
Go back to TWOP.
- Most of the people that attend the conventions are women and men, and most of the women are gay, not the men. I have attended 2, and the actors have no indication they are homophobic. I think you just have a personal issue with him and don't want to admit it!!!
- Jensen doesn't look so homophobic in this gif
- [R230] Let me rephrase a little. What I meant was, of the men and women that attend the conventions, most of the ones that are gay are the women. Most of the men that attend are straight.
- I kinda doubt that, R232.
Most of the women that attend are housewives and single ladies just hoping to spend some time and meet with Jensen and Jared.
The few guys that attend are probably gay.
- MISHA COLLINS IS THE HOTTEST FOR ME. MAKE A THREAD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- NO 1 is forcing you to watch him then you dumb son of a whore trash hater get a life and stop writing everything that comes across your mind that is full of garbage
- I see your opinions and you have your right to voice them...but your rant was a wee bit light on the whole prove/example thing which would've been a big help
- now let's be honest...I mean celebrities are people too and are entitled to their own thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and imperfections just like the rest of the world.....
The only difference tends to fall in the morality clause or whatever rider happens to be included in their contracts. Whereas this would usually make somebody think twice before stepping in it...sometimes people just honestly are NOT that bright.
Now Jensen was on Days of Our Lives, Dark Angel, he's been around the block on the WB/CW....so he knows a big chunk of his fanbase are gayboys....he'd have to be as sensory deprived as Helen Keller to not see it...but as a healthy/grown gay man I can be man enough to admit that a lot of our gay brothers do not quite get the word of tact, boundaries, or respect. He's been on 9 years of Supernatural with people "shipping" him with Sam (HIS BROTHER) and Castiel....which I can kind of see....but even the butchest of straight folks might get a wee bit annoyed. I'm sure some of these guys that he's turned down at comic.con's....perhaps one or two of them pinched his ass just out of view of the camera or sent stalker pics to him.
Kind of like this Duck Dynasty douchebag...when you become a public figure...you might not have asked to become a role model...but there's an unspoken understanding that never the less that's what happens...so you should think before you open your big mouth. Hell I'm a broke bartender from the NJ Burbs and learned this....
Jensen Ackles, Jared Padelecki, almost every show and star on the CW line up...owe their big fat bank accounts to a healthy gay fanbase as well as the teenage girl...
We know it...they know it..so they can suck it :)
- Jensen's career will end once Supernatural is over.
- You know you all sound like paranoid crazy people to literally any outside observer right? Like conspiracy theorists...except they think the worlds at stake rather than the popularity of one man...
- Look, dick, you don't know anything about Jensen Ackles from what you are saying. You are FORTY SIX and I think you do not understand what the hell he means. It's a JOKE. If gay people think it's funny too, then why are you bothered? They aren't even bothered! I don't even think he said half of those things anyway! And also I could say the same thing about you, being offensive. Really, yeshiva boys blowing Hitler? I'm Jewish, and that is offensive because why? Oh yeah, Jensen Ackles ISN'T HITLER YOU FUCKASS.
- first of all he didn't butch up his voice he played a character older than himself so the voice had to be modified! you assbutts don't know anything about him!
- R240, you certainly are invested in this aren't you? I wonder why???????????????
- Jensen is the star of Supernatural. He is natural and easy-going. Jared is a joke as an actor and he is not handsome anymore.
- He is lovely.
- And you want to sleep with him....
- I lurv me some Jensen's Ankles! Especially, when he's bendin' over grabbin' 'em!
- I don't care about his politics. I'm shallow - I appreciate his acting and this guy is forever beautiful.
- Not that long ago in a previous thread you all accused him and Padaleky of being gay. Make up your minds, ladies. You sure get pissed of when good looking males are straight.
- Padalecki maybe is bi. He looks like a gay man i mean! Jensen is very straight and i doubt that in reality he is homophobic(only in the series he is homophobic, but that's not his fault, he doesn't write the script.)
- Are you a girl, or something?!
- [quote]Not that long ago in a previous thread you all accused him and Padaleky of being gay.
If calling someone gay means 'accusing' to you then maybe you're visiting the wrong board, cunt.
I couldn't anymore watch Ackles' ugly homophobic face so I quit watching Supernatural earlier this year. The last episode I saw showed that he's starting to look old. For an actor who's based his whole career on his looks not the best time to be. I can't wait the moment not in that distant future where only roles he'll get are the 'dads' in CW teen shows. But you never know, fundie religious films seem to be on the rise so maybe he'll become another Kirk Cameron, closeted fundie homophobe.
- he was a model. maybe he was raped by a sinister homosexual casting agent?
- He did take ridiculous pictures back in the day. All shirtless and seductive and shit.
- Closeted gay republican.
- They both looked so, so hot at today's CW up-fronts.
My god they are gorgeous!
Who the fuck cares what their political and personal affiliations are.
- R255, if you are a gay man, which I doubt, I can only say that you are one sad little fucker.
- I want Jensen's hands on me
- Jared and Jensen looked awful at the upfronts. They both looked in need of a hot shower and a good meal. Even their suits looked dingy.
Their looks are fading along with the show.
Jared really, really needs to cut his hair.
And FFS, Jensen, lose the beard. Both of them.
As for Misha Collins - is there any picture of him out there where he's not pulling a face like a five year old? The man is 40, FFS.
Three old men on a CW show.
- I'm a big fan of Supernatural but I think Jensen is beginning to look bloaty in the face. Like alcohol bloat. I agree with the poster that said he's just a few years away from Dad roles. Since I don't know him personally I really don't care about his sexual, religious or political persuasion. He's an actor in what I believe to be a well written show. That's enough for me.
- Once Supernatural ends Jensen and Jared will have problems getting roles. They are both going to have to compete with slightly younger and better looking actors. I agree with other posters, Jensen will end up doing Dad roles on future CW shows. CW can be pretty loyal to actors. That network will sometimes use a a few actors for all the parent roles on their shows, Susan Walters is a good example of that.
- Hmmmm.... where's the proof babe? You are making false accusations, you have no proof that suports anything you are saying. Maybe if you gave sine examples if him clearly being homophobic and not just what you believe to be true maybe people can believe you. Sounds to me like you are overly sensitive, and can't stand that he isn't gay. Sorry! He likes vagina.
- Meh, I like him better than his costar Jared Padelecki. He is wayyyy worse than Jensen.
- Totally agree with op.btw I m a girl.but yes I have seen deans attitude and for those who say it was 'so long ago' should shut there mouth.hitlers crimes happened longer ago than this.ps for those who don't understand that an analogy is not 'identicalism' I will elaborate:this is not to say he did the same things as hitler or to his extent.just comparison of two bad people and the relation of their actions with 'time'
- R263 Dean is not Jensen Ackles, though. Yes, Dean, the role that Jensen has in Supernatural is homophobic, but not Jensen himself!
Do you get that, or not? Gee...
- Jensen is a very cuddly guy. He doesn't seem restrained with men, at all. He is straight though, is that a crime to your eyes?
- Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow during Supernaturals Comic-Con panel.
- If you put this much research into it, you must've idolized the guy at some point and he rubbed you the wrong bit in the slightest manner so now you feel the need to slaughter his name. That makes you the douche bag, not him. He has a different view than you, your point? Is everyone not entitled to their own views and opinions. I'm sorry, I thought we lived in AMERICA where expressing yourself is ALLOWED. He makes money, that's a bad thing? I didn't know it was a crime to be successful, now, I'll alert the media. I've been obsessing over Supernatural and it's actors for nearly a year now and I have yet to see any gay slurs from him. The only thing I've heard him say on the topic was that he is not a fan of Destiel and certainly would not play the role of a gay interspecies relationship. That's the only real statement he's made about it. So you can sit up on your high ass horse and feel all good about yourself because you've finally nailed the true nature of his character-gasp!-but you're really no better than him. Do you think he wastes his time picking apart someone else's life/flaws and finds it amusing? No. I think it would be nice if you could allow him the same respect instead of tearing him down merely because he's famous.
- I'm pretty sure Jensen is GLAD that he is not in YOUR perverse fantasies! Leave the man alone!
You sound obsessed with him. I learned more about him from you than i did before.
You sound like his stalker and you are angry that he is not talking 'gay'.
You want him to acknowledge 'gays'? For what? To encourage his pervert fans and for yourself to pair him with other guys? Is it for your own personal fantasy?
Having good looks and being in both the genders fantasies is NOT HIS FAULT! Your fellow gay men fantasizing about him is NOT HIS FAULT.
- Aww, the straight Ackles fangirls have landed here to defend their hero. Believe me girls, you can keep that little piece of shit. If you are one of the fanfic writers or gay Dean shippers then keep having fun. Playing with dolls continues in your adult lives.
And R269, you sound like an entitled and homophobic cunt. You know what? Practically all of those gay fantasies about Ackles and Dean come from straight women so why don't you go mouthfoaming some other place where others like you are grazing the field. The reason you have to write your little fanfics about gay Dean/Jensen is because you know that IRL Ackles wouldn't even look your way. Who really is the pervert one here?
- Guys, what this man is jealous of Jensen? I think this man wants to fuck one of his gay employees. He doesn't like the fact that his crush fantasies about Jensen.
- I'm pretty sure Jensen wants to fuck Misha, so he can't be homophobic. I don't think so!
You are the 'Douchebag' for hating on a man you have never met and have no proof for your accusations.
- Considering Ackles has pretty much lost his original gorgeous looks arguing about him is really starting to get pointless.
I can't wait to see what plastic surgery route he'll take. It's all over for him in any case.
- [quote]Jensen's career will end once Supernatural is over.
I bet he has a new series lined up before Supernatural finishes its run. He's worked on network TV nonstop since he was a teenager over multiple series. People with track records like that keep working.
- Ackles looks fine in your photo, r273. Sorry!
- He looks like your average CW dad in that pic.
- One of my friends made me watch Supernatural, one of the early epis, to see what an awful, awful actor Jared and Jensen were. I thought maybe they would get better so I watched a current episode. Jesus, Jensen is so so so horrible! He fakes that stupid deep voice! And he is NOT at all hot. Like somebody else said--he looks like an alcoholic dad.
And since he's a Repulicant, he's even double disgusting.
I hope he ends up selling siding in Toledo.
- R277, just because you are too weak to fight peer pressure please don't blame poor Jensen. I mean, what's next. Are you going to jump off a cliff, too?
- Yes, R278 I surely might jump off a cliff, if I had to watch that piece of crap Republicant homophobe Jensen Ackles TRY to act for another forty-some-odd minutes in an episode of Supernatural.
Yes, I might just indeed.
- His character is an alcoholic in his 30s.
- Why has Jensen never done any nudity?
He's wasted his peak beauty years by not showing off his body.
- Bro, I get what you are saying about how Ackles is using the word "gay". Honestly, I use to do the same thing because I never really thought about it until a gay friend of mine said something. I use to say things like "That's gay" if I didn't like something. Needless to say, I don't anymore. But, it does seem like you are going overboard as far as hatin on Ackles. You said that everyone should have there own views & opion, you just don't want to contribute to him, but you're getting pissed about the gay guys that you know & are fans? I'm confused? You said yourself that he keeps his political & religeous views private. But, after digging a little & finding out what they most likely are....you sure don't seem ok with someone having different beliefs than you? It's not like the guy is one of those west(something or another) Baptist Church freaks, pickiting funerals & stuff...(FYI, I really hate those guys. Them, & all of ISIS should pretty much just die) Look, I get why you would have a poor opion of christians & the republican party. With that being said, I should tell you that I myself would be considered "politically conservitive" & a christian. But, I am not a republican anymore. Because I pretty much think both parties are corrupt & 2 sides of the same coin. & REALLY thought Romney was/is a complete joke. Which is why I was a Ron Paul supporter during both elections. As far as you saying he supports taking your rights away. I would like to point out, anyone supporting Obama & the democrat party is doing the same thing. Because both parties whether being for or against gay marrage, are supporting the government telling you what you can or can't do in your personal life. If it was like a 100 years ago, people could go where they want & marry who they want & there wouldn't even be any paper work for the state to recognize or not. & everything else should just automatically be left to personal freedom. Have who you want on your insurance....ect....what sex someone chooses to be with in the bedroom, shouldn't even be asked or brought up. no ones business. & I also just want say....Even though I'm a christian, I no longer go to church. It's been 13 years this summer. I quit, because even though I was raised a christian in church every Sunday & even went to Corban College in Salem, OR (a christian college) & was studying to be a youth pastor. I was reading the Bible & learning more about Jesus Christ & what true christianity was all about. & day by day I saw more & more that pretty much all the christians I knew (with the exception of a few) said allot of the right words....such as Love & Grace. But pretty much only gave & showed that to the people that they & the church deeped worthy. & just judged the rest. which is 100% completly opposite of what Christ is about & the Bible teaches. It's really sad, the modern church today is completly perverting God's message & word. Especially in how they respond & treat the homosexual community. Shit, Sorry....I know that was kinda long winded (with several spelling errors...LOL). My mind just kept going & I kept typing.....LOL
- So I see he's moving to a fabulous house in Austin, fifteen minutes walk away from his co-star Jared. I guess playing brothers has made them brothers in real life.
- I'm truly embarrassed for you if you are indeed 46. That was a rant of a teenager with far too much time on his hands.
- So he's moving back home to Texas.
- R285Yes,although he's chosen Austin rather than his home town of Dallas.
- All right, so R282 or Mike Drew or Mr. Specialty Cabinets Dot Com--just whichever of those you prefer--you're, ah, very weird. Yes, indeed . . . very weird. And R284, you do realize that this thread was started over two years ago, right?
Face it fangurls and fanbois, it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Jensen is probably an old school conservative who's against gay marriage.
Maybe not, but it sure looks that way to me.
But who cares? He's a terrible actor who won't be around two years after his show, Super Whatever, ends. He's not even that good looking and has a crummy body.
- " If it was like a 100 years ago, people could go where they want & marry who they want & there wouldn't even be any paper work for the state to recognize or not. & everything else should just automatically be left to personal freedom. Have who you want on your insurance....ect....what sex someone chooses to be with in the bedroom, shouldn't even be asked or brought up"
R282, you need to brush up on American history.
- [quote]He's not even that good looking and has a crummy body.
His face has always been handsome, actually. But I agree that he's never worked out much and that his physique is just average.
- Thank you, R282, for your heart-felt message. You've done a lot of inner work on yourself, which is more than I can say for a lot of people, including those posting here.
This is, alas, a gossip site, where people let off steam and don't really care if info is true or not.
...I agree, though. The bipartisan political machine is ultimately just serving to keep us divided. They are of no real substance--it's just a game to keep us distracted and ignoring the real villains.
- Where did you read about that, R283?
Have you seen the pics he's shown on his Twitter?
Most of you would give your left nut to have that body.
Those arms! Oh my!
- Fuck OFF oh my god it is so obvious that 99% of the replies on this thread are livejournal fraus.
Jensen was raised in an ULTRA conservative environment and is HYPER aware of being perceived as anything other than heterosexual. He will never come out. Ever.
As for the moving situation, it's probably cause he wants to raise his kid in Texas as opposed to LA.
- Jensen's dad used to be involved in the anti-abortion movement in Texas a few years back.
Not sure if he still is. But yes, Jensen comes from a conservative background.
- R292, I'm not too sure. He looks like he's peeking out the closet door in this pic.
Jensen got the "homophobic" label purely because he said at a convention there was no romantic relationship between Dean and Cas and that that "Destiel" is not what Spn is about. Yes, that's all he said.
He has never talked about politics at all as far as I'm aware.
- So Jensen just bought a house in Austin because he "probably" wants to raise his kid in Texas.
He had the entire state of Texas to choose from, including Dallas. And yet he chose a house only minutes away from Jard's - but it's just because of the kid.
Yeah, no. He's gay and so's Jared.
- I hate to agree, R294, but that picture is so, so gay.
He looks like the construction worker in The Village People.
- I feel sorry for Jensen and Jared for having to deal with Supernatural's insane fans, such as many of the posters in this thread!
- They love us and you know it, R297.
Without us the show would not be coming up on their 10th year.
It would have been cancelled long, long ago.
They know our gossip and speculation keeps all the interest on the show and the two leading men, of course.
- I’m sorry, R294, but that really isn’t true. I've been involved with the “It Gets Better Campaign” since its inception, and it’s common knowledge around our halls that Jensen Ackles turned us down. I know for a fact that several years ago Jared Padalecki agreed to film a spot, thinking that he and Jensen would do it together, but when Jensen refused, Mr. Padalecki backed out. I knew numerous people on the “No H8” campaign and heard Jensen turned them down as well. “Personal reasons” were cited each time.
At the time, I didn’t know who Jensen Ackles was. Since then, I’ve learned that he’s a registered Republican with a very conservative, very religious background.
Of course, it’s his prerogative to turn us down; however, for you to say he’s never said or done anything anti-gay wouldn’t be exactly fair.
Here’s to hoping he has a change of heart in the future.
- So..... I've never done an "It gets better" or the No H8 campaign either.
That makes me anti-gay or homophobic then?
- 1. YEs, you have the right NOT to buy any product or watch any show you don´t feel like watching. And Yes, you don´t have to include Jensen Ackles into your more or less wet dreams.
2. Going from a (biased?) interpretation of a few answers or comments to calling something "a fight against my rights" seems pretty radical.
3. If you really accept someone´s religious believes as you claim to do, why mention all that personal stuff at all? You seem to draw the conclusion that whoever believes in Jesus and reads the Bible is homophobic per se. I feel personally offended by that.
4. Instead of presenting the "incriminating" facts, you just keep accusing, and on a pretty personal level. Seeing how this mechanism works (Jensen quotes "It´s a donut, not love" from the show, and gets called a hater for making fun of people with eating disorder within SECONDS) I can´t take anything you say seriously, sorry.
5. Comparing anyone to HITLER is just ... NOT OK. I happen to come from near the place where Hitler was born, the next concentration camp/museum is only half an our away. Believe me, you don´t know what you´re talking about. If I´d treat you the way you treat Mr. Ackles, I´d interpret your comment as an attempt to play down
Hitler´s atrocities while demonizing someone who has not deserved it in the least (like neo-nazis tend to do). I´ll not go there, knowing that you meant to give a provocative example, just for the better effect.
I could accuse you of being one of them, of course, seeing as you´re using Hitler´s name, make fun of Jews, and follow neo-nazi propaganda methods. See where I´m headed? I hope so.
6. You have the right to keep your rather half-baked thoughts to yourself. Please use it.
7. Just to wrap this up: I have gay friends with whom I DO discuss the show, the actors, the interviews. On a more intellectual level, but also appreciating the sexual attraction the cast offers. You practically call everyone "lusting" (WTH) after JA too dumb to see his "true self". This is not only pretty arrogant, it should maybe make you reconsider your own opinions. Sometimes if you see the king is naked, it´s because
he´s wearing no clothes.
- Jensens father is actor Alan Acles. He's been an actor for more than 30 years. He is not a Preacher
- WELL FUCK YOU BITCH IF YOU CALL HIM HOMOPHOBIC THEN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TOURTURE YOU THEN LEAVE YOU IN A DESERT TO DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULY
- R302, but Jensen's father is very right-wing and religious. He's been involved in right-wing causes for many years in Texas.
- That's ENOUGH, r303. Nobody has any right to voice an opinion?
- While I don't know if the rumors about Jensen and Jared are true, I've heard enough 'buzz' around Jensen to basically conclude that he's a major closet case.
- [quote]I've heard enough 'buzz' around Jensen to basically conclude that he's a major closet case.
Anything is possible, but I'm less likely to believe that now than I was several years ago.
Jensen recently bought a house a stone's throw away from Jared's house in Austin. The Js are more openly affectionate towards each other than they have been for years.
It's likely they are together. Major closet cases though - they'll never come out.
- R308, you have a vivid imagination, dude
- R309, what?
Jensen didn't buy a house close to Jared's? I made it up, did I?
They're still closeted gays. But thanks for telling me that I imagined the house. Nice to have confirmation I'm an imaginative person.
- R308/310 ... For your sake, I sure do hope you're a fourteen-year-old girl taking a brief sabbatical from Tumblr.
If, on the other hand, you're someone over the age of eighteen ... your parents have my sympathy.
- R311 - cunt.
The idea that J2 might be closeting isn't impossible - especially given the house situation.
- I will never understand how a fun show like Supernatural has created such batshit crazy fans.
- I always find it intriguing that there is such always such a backlash against the idea that these two could possibly be together.
Rather reminiscent of the unintentionally amusing PR planted "pussyhound" and "sorry, he's straight" stories that used to land in the Wentworth Miller and Matt Bomer threads.
- Jensen had girlfriends before he got married. Then he got a wife. Then he had a child with his wife.
I'm not saying that's proof he's straight, but I just don't see many indications that he's gay.
- Because it's too much a fan girl dream for it to be likely. Most of the 'gossip' is posted by them who want it to be true.
- you know what you are an asshole for hating such a perfect guy if you cant be like someone stop acting like a bitch and accept that you yourself is a douchebag you got it anyone who hate jensen is a total loser snice the day he was born because if you hate jensen you are definitely a fugly bitch! if you have a stupid idea about aawesome people keep the fucking shit to your fucking self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@##$$%^**()
- Fangurl @ R317... I'm pretty sure Jensen would think you're fat.
- Whether he's straight or not or whether he and Jared are a couple or not has little to no bearing on his character as a person - unless you think being gay or being called gay is a slur or epithet of some sort which on a gay website is a pretty absurd place to espouse such a belief.
What is humorous is the idea that you can know any celebrities deeper than their PR propaganda.
Seriously, r317 needs to catch the next bus to reality. I've never understood people who fixate so completely on total strangers. Do I enjoy some actors' performances - sure.
Will I watch a movie or TV show just to watch a particular actor - yes. Have I fallen in lust with some hot actor - absolutely (ask me about my random Clive Owen fascination). However, through all of this, I remember that I don't know these people at all, and they are not the characters they play.
- U must be seriously jobless !! Seeing all stuff a man isnt !! Oh my !! U need help !! N if he irritates u !! Dont bother talking about him cause ppl like me basically worship him !! Hes a classic , man with a beautiful family !! Clearly 500% straight !!
Oh n FYI u need help !! Also word of the wise 'do ur homework before judging '
-a very proud ACKLESHOLIC
(Also a girl with EYES )
- He is an asshole because he is refusing to do gay scenes? STFU PLEASE YOU HYPOCRITE PIECE OF SHIT
- WTF are you both talking about?
He was with his co-star on NY eve.
How many other TV stars can you say that about?
Beautiful pic, too.
- The OP is dreaming if he's a real architect. Seriously? A 50 year old architect going on like teenage fangurl who's imaginary idol rejected her? Seriously?
- Lol@ the amount of crazies in this thread. I don't think someone's political leanings implies they are gay or homophobic.
IMHO Jensen is closeted and we all know closeted guys will go to great lengths to stay in the closet. Jensen's made my gaydar blimp since the days of Dark Angel. I'm as certain as I was about Wentworth Miller, who finally came out. As for Jared, I'm less sure. Maybe he is bi. Misha idk, he seems very odd.
I think in the early days of SPN, Jensen and Jared were a thing but not so much any more. Maybe they now have some version of an unconventional open relationship. The boys are allowed to do their thing while filming /on the road, then it's back to families when home again.
Yes I remember the blinds back from Ted Casablanca.
- I'm not sure if the author of this page knows this, but Jensen has a aunt who is a lesbian, and he took pictures with her and her wife and in the past. Make sure what your saying is true before you accuse someone of being a homophobic douche-bag, because it turns out that you my friend are the douce-bag.
- Hes not Homophobic... His aunt is gay and he seems to love her very much. It's unnecessary for you to judge people so.
- Jensen is a total 'I sleep with guys for fun but I'm totally straight' type of guy. If you don't believe me there are a couple of guys in Vancouver who could help you set the record straight (no pun intended).
- It's obviously impossible to know the truth but there've been enough rumors of Ackles acting like a homophobic asshole to take them into serious consideration. He might very well be closeted himself but if he acts like a phobe I've no reason to like him. Ackles has had YEARS to prove he is not a homophobe but he refuses to do it. I refuse to watch anything he's in because of it.
Supernatural fangirls love Ackles dearly and I'm fairly certain J2 shipping is coming mostly from their fantasies. I've noticed that many fangirls (the female kind) don't understand why Ackles being a homophobe is a bad thing. For them he's a hot guy in their gay fantasies with Jared or Misha and they can't understand why real life gay people don't accept him as a gay figure.
- List one, just one, instance of when Ackles has been homophobic in real life.
And, no, I'm not talking about "Dean Winchester" and who he might or might not sleep with.
Just because some deluded, pathetic, loser "fans" want to call him that for his refusal, completely justified, by the way, to act out some fantasy life with that useless character, Castiel, does not make him a homophobe.
Jared said the exact same thing, i.e., that's not what the show is about and would ruin it. It's interesting that Jared isn't being called a homophobe.
How is he supposed to "prove" he isn't homophobic? Its been mentioned before that he has an aunt who is in a relationship with another woman. He had them at his house this past holiday season. There's a picture out there.
I'm sure he's kept awake at night trying to figure out how gays can be more accepting of him.
- Jensen is a Republican. Everyone on the Internet with half an interest in his political leanings has seen his info on the LA County Voter’s site. Jensen is also a fundamental Christian. He’s quieted down in the last several years about his undying love for some Jebus, but he used to be very vocal, especially in his soap days and at the beginning of Supernatural. The rumor there is that he was advised by his managers and other handlers that if he wanted a film career he would have to quite down.
I personally don’t particularly care for him, but I’m not real big on any Republicans.
I also find him to be an absolutely atrocious actor.
While I don’t think he wants to see all us gay folks herded into camps, I certainly don’t believe he’s out there rallying for us either. I know for a fact, a one-hundred-percent fact, that he refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I know that first hand. I’ve also heard that he refused to do a No H8 photo. My source there was reliable and also in the industry, and I certainly believe her.
Jensen’s gotten had a lot of bad PR lately when it comes to gays/lesbians. I think he’s done and said some things at the Supernatural Conventions that have really rubbed the community the wrong way. Fans defend him, but I think most sensible people see what’s what. I think that’s why he lost the People’s Choice Award to Misha Collins, who is very gay friendly.
Jensen has an lesbian aunt but votes Republican?? That doesn’t sound like a celebrity of whom I’d like to be a fan, no matter if he invited her to his house or not.
- Can't stand this guy.
I think he's VERY homophobic but doesn't want it know.
And he's a bad actor to.
- Fangirls like you, R330, try to make it appear like it's only the Ackles refusing to do Destiel stuff that makes him a homophobe, or what his fictional character is like in a tv show. No, it's not that. It comes from various people, like R331, telling their experiences from real life Jensen Ackles. He has used homophobic slurs and acted contemptuously when dealing with gay people.
You can read some experiences from Datalounge but I've read them elsewhere as well. There aren't that many rumors around, partly because Ackles just isn't star big enough for people to really care about him. But it tells a lot if a man acts like an idiot towards gay fans in fan conventions where HE is the star. I can only imagine what kind of shit he's in his private life.
- R333,in a thread dominated by crazy fangurls and tumblr queens you're one of the few who makes any sense.
- I watched SPN for the first 5 seasons and I did read some of the fan talk about Jared and Jensen. Meaning talk about meets and greets and just one on one convos with the guys. I've also been on DL since the late 1990's. I never read any anti-gay comments made by Jensen to fans. I've read that Jensen is more reserved than Jared and Misha but not that he was homophobic to his fans.
I do recall that when JA got serious with whats her face, the wife, that the cray cray fangirls started losing their shit and acting out in conventions. I wondered if that made Jensen even more reserved and serious because of the craziness involving fan reaction to his gf/wife.
Honestly, I always assumed that the 'antigay' obsession by a few SN fans was because of the wife and Jared marrying that other chick thus the fans felt that J2 disappointed their fantasies. This led to their superobsession with their words and sensitivity to comments being 'non supportive' of the slash.
Is Jensen like Misha, completely free and comfortable with gay fans? Nope, I don't think Jensen is comfortable with straight fans either since the lunacy of the SPN fanbase.
I'm guessing there is a lot of bias regarding any action he takes because he's not super friendly anymore. Being a republican is also fucked up but that in itself doesn't mean he's been a homophobe or is antigay. As a poster on the old DL J2/SN threads all I remember from gay fans who met him at conventions was positive things or at least he was friendly, took pics, the usual.
- R331 stated that s/he knew Jensen didn't want to do an It Gets Better vid and that a SOURCE told them that he didn't want to do a NoH8 ad. That's not personal experience of homophobia. The rest of the comment was about what s/he heard. Thus, I'm not hearing a first hand experience of homophobia.
I think the baby queers sometimes don't understand what the hell 'homophobia' entails. There are actors that may not want to participate in anything political because of their beliefs OR because of fear it will upset their earning power or because they are just not into doing these ads/vis. That ain't homophobia. Jeez.
- I've read of at least two accounts of Ackles using homophobic slurs, and one was from the set of Supernatural. A lesbian girl also told about meeting Ackles at Supernatural convention where Ackles behaved so badly that she said she now believes Ackels is a phobe. Can't remember what it was all about, though. I've read of other incidents as well but those came to mind now.
Obviously everything is hearsay until you get real proof but considering Ackles' political and religious views it's easy to put two and two together. Especially when he refuses to say anything gay positive in the public.
Ackles has a herd of super loyal fangirls who always turn up defending him in threads like this. It doesn't matter what you girls say about him since it's his choice to stay quiet.
- What were the homophobic slurs?
The Jared, Misha and Jensen are constantly doing these idiotic conventions and whenever you watch the vids and compare them to the over the top sensitive snowflakes getting offended by what's 'said', you realize that people bitch about things that may not appear negative to others. Sometimes it is just overly sensitive fangirl babble.
I have heard about JA getting upset with fans who made vicious comments about the wife or getting annoyed at the repetitive Wincest or Destial questions. Maybe fans should watch the five thousand con videos and not waste money trying to make a 'connection' with their fav celebs. That way they won't be disappointed.
Perfect example, fans got angy with this exchange b/c it was 'homophobic'. As I said, maybe as an old school queer, this (link) just doesn't trigger my 'oh my god that was SO antigay and homophobic!'
- Jensen was not very vocal about Christianity at any point though when he first came out he still called himself a Christian. In fact the last time he even mentioned it was rather non-committal sounding in 2004. When he visited Japan in 2008 to do some promo, the Japanese interviewer who hung out with him for the better of a day was very impressed with his interest in their culture and religion while he was there, i.e. he wasn't the stereotypical ignorant stupid American but really respectful and genuinely looking to learn.
I say he probably registered when he first came to CA, he never moved out of LA County while there, so has only ever had to change his address, and just has never bothered to change it. The one political candidate that there is any evidence he gave a donation to, in 2012, was a Democratic party endorsed candidate for Malibu City Council. In fact out of the whole group only Genevieve Padalecki, Jared's wife, is known to have given a donation to a Republican candidate, Mitt Romney in 2012.
He has gay friends, he works with gay people, he works with people who are known to be very liberal - they all seem to adore him as much as anyone else who works on the show. Ackles is extremely well liked. There is no real life evidence he's a homophobe of any sort.
It all comes from a small group of delusional fans pissed off he doesn't support their ridiculous ship and who are too stupid to realize that Misha Collins is playing politician(he did want to be one before he was an actor) and leading them on because otherwise he has no career. It's almost funny to be honest, Misha Collins most likely laughs his ass off at them behind the scenes.
- Thank you, R339.
I agree totally, especially about the Collins part.
- R331 here. It’s always interesting to me when I see Jensen’s name pop up here. Mainly because he’s someone about whom I actually do have some limited firsthand knowledge, and secondly, because no matter what is said about him, there will always be people who will both vigorously indict and defend him. For example, to me, R339 and R340 sound very much like the same poster.
If so, you have to admit it’s interesting to see the lengths to which people will go to indemnify this guy.
I think a large part of Jensen’s attraction is that he is, of course, quite handsome; however, I also think the character he plays has a lot do to with it, too. There are a lot of folks out there, gay and straight, male and female, looking for the same self-sacrificing unconditional love that Dean has for his brother, and I think fans tend to project those qualities onto the actual actor. It’s as if the fans blur the lines between Dean and Jensen and can’t stand to envision a Jensen who doesn’t have Dean’s qualities.
For what it’s worth, I do know firsthand that Jensen refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I also know that he refused to do a No H8 photo, and that came from one of the most reliable people I know. I’ve worked in the industry for years and there have always, always been stories of religious based homophobia surrounding Ackles. I’m sure he’s gracious and kind to reporters and other industry insiders because he had to be; his livelihood depends on it. However, what says in private and what he thinks are, I’m fairly certain, totally different things.
In my opinion, these accusations are not just the musings of a few irritated Dean/Cas fans. They have much stronger, sharper teeth than that.
- No they don't have sharper teeth than that. Funny none of them showed up until the Dean/Cas fans got pissed off about him not being willing to say Dean was bisexual. I don't believe you have any inside knowledge for what it's worth.
The people he's nice to are just as often nobodies or certainly people less successful than him, not anyone his career rests on. It's not just oh isn't he professional sort of praise, honestly the dude gets some genuine "this guy is one of the nicest, most generous people I've ever worked with" that goes way above and beyond the usual "it was so nice working with so and so" that is usually spouted just because they have to. These from people who do have experience, have been around and are older right down to teenagers who have been on the show and are just starting out, not to mention from other shows. People he worked with on other shows, ten or more years ago, have been just as positive about him.
You'll have to forgive me for not believing it, given the total lack of any actual proof beyond Jensen being obviously annoyed at stupid shippers. Which, even allowing that what you said about the PSA's is true, which I doubt, is most likely the reason he refused to do them as well. It was probably those delusions fans themselves who ruined that - he knew they'd take something like that and just turn it into ammunition to support their ridiculous ship.
Because that IS how crazy they are, they are insane and obsessive and will NOT change the goddamned subject. Ever. Most of the rest of fandom can't stand them and they've driven a lot of people off. Many of other fans got so sick of them they said "I'm out" and let them have the playing field.
You know all the comments about the Armitage Army? How crazy they are? These people are worse. They are usually younger and have even less sense.
- Trolldar would tell you R339 and R340 are two different people.
I agreed with what R339 said, and commented.
Just as I agree with what R342 said.
- Trolldar can be circumvented
- Apparently he's so homophobic he spent part of Saturday night commiserating in a bar with a somewhat drunk man who'd been dumped by his boyfriend. LOL He and Jared went to a bar the night before the San Francisco convention, accidentally took this guy's seat and ended up inviting him to drink with them. They were giving him relationship advice. Clearly despises gay people.
- R345 Good posting. I can't believe people would hold a grudge against a good actor for not being politically correct.
- Good actor is definitely debatable.
- We're they in a *gasp* gay bar?
Aww, Jensen and Jared having drinks together how brotherly 😁
- Politically correct now r296.
In other words you are admitting he is a homophobe and agree with him.
- Jensen and Jared live within a few blocks of each other now and spent all of Christmas hiatus together and tweet about each other constantly. I have no idea if they're fucking, but I think it's fair to say they're significantly closer than most costars.
- He's not politically correct meaning he doesn't support wincest or destiel and he's on a show that 'queer baits' according to a group of fans.
- Still sounds like wishful thinking from a bunch of fans, J2, Wincest, Deistal alike.
- Padalecki's wife donated to Romney, and her family are Tea Party supporters.
- [quote]For what it’s worth, I do know firsthand that Jensen refused to do an It Gets Better spot. I also know that he refused to do a No H8 photo, and that came from one of the most reliable people I know. I’ve worked in the industry for years and there have always, always been stories of religious based homophobia surrounding Ackles.
You're full of shit, R341.
- Where are the it gets better vids from the guy from Arrow, Teen Wolf, Colton H. And all the other actors from CW and slasable tv shows?. Why does Jensen get named but I don't see all those actors either, some with more popular tv shows?
- How many of you defending Ackles are gay men or lesbians?
- None their all straight female fangurls, he has a very douche quality about him.
- The "invitation" to do an It Gets Better campaign came from a fan at an autograph line at the end of a con day while Jensen was very drunk. His response was "Uhhhhh?" so I'm sure he had no idea what she was asking. And it was reported by a rabid angry Dean/Cas Tumblr shipper. None of the Supernatural actors have done any NoH8 or It Gets Better charity work, so it's weird to me that Jensen gets singled out.
Here is a video of Jensen smiling and cheering along with an audience who applauded a lesbian character on SPN during a Q&A. He's also told people at meet and greets that he would be perfectly fine if his daughter turned out to be a lesbian, without being prompted. Doesn't sound like a hatemonger to me, but who knows, maybe he's the next Fred Phelps.
- Two year old thread /no longer relevant.
- He also played a bisexual character in that Marilyn Monroe flick Blonde and that was early in his career when he was supposedly outspoken about being a rabid Christian. A homophobe isn't going to do those roles.
Part of the reason R331 R341 repeating that Jensen is somehow known to be a homophobe sounds ridiculous. There aren't interviews if him making homophobic comments, he hangs out with gay friendly men and he's played bi already. Nobody on Supernatural has participated in the It Gets Better campaign so repeating that as 'proof' is just not convincing.
- R360 I'd forgotten about that. If I recall correctly, Jensen was asked in a Q&A a few years ago which of his past roles he wished he'd spent more time exploring, and he cited the Blonde role.
Jensen and Danneel both refer to his lesbian aunt and her partner to whom she is married as "our aunts" and "the aunties" so they acknowledge same sex marriages as valid at least some of the time. I think Danneel posted a picture of the aunties and Jensen playing with the baby over the holidays.
Here's a tweet from Jared Padalecki promoting a Canadian bartender friend of his and Jensen's for some bartending contest last year. He's since deleted the tweet containing the bar's name and contact information - I guess SPN crazies contacted the bar and harassed him - but the bartender is openly gay.
It just doesn't look like there's any proof that Jensen is a hater outside the claims of a few angry Tumblr fangirl shippers.
- Why would tumblr shippers be the ones to point out anti-gay if there was no evidence? They are the ones always looking for the gay.
- I'm thinking that only a few of us on this thread are actually gay. The crazies screaming homophobia and the ott JA fangirls are the fucked up tick ticks that have made up the SPN fandom since the beginning. I mean, seriously.
Like I mentioned before, I was a watcher of the show for the first 5 seasons, then i watched periodically and since season 8 I have watched only a handful of episodes. My recollection of the crazy going down:
The fandom got really psychotic during season 3 when the Wincest was threatened by Rudy and Bela (I liked Bela). Then the J2 cray crays started getting more insane when Ackles started openly dating the wife. Then it got even worse when Misha arrived and the Wincesters felt that Castiel was a 'threat' to the brother bond.
Let's not forget the fans who only like one of the Js, so you've got the JA fans who think Dean has been fucked over by the writers. Then you got the Sammy girls who think the Dean fans are bitches.
Point is, as a former SN fan I read so much lunacy that I just gave up following fandom shit during season 5. Soon after I stopped by a 'fan' of the show itself. Good choice since Sera Gamble didn't know what the fuck to do with the show for the next couple of years and this current show runner is uncreative also. Hell, I'm STILL pissed at those idiots for killing off Bobby, Ellen, Pamela and especially Benny who also had chemistry (subtext) with Dean.
I started looking back at the 'charges' about homophobia and it appears that the NJ Con 2013 was what really instigated this shit storm. The convention people didn't want fans to ask questions on shipping/sexuality. Fans refused to listen and tried to ask questions. A question as to whether Jensen would do an It Gets Better video was rejected by the convention mods so the girl couldn't even ask apparently. I wonder if that's where the whole "Jensen REFUSED to do an IGB" came from.
Then, a girl went against policy and tried to ask a question on shipping/Dean being bi and con attendees (other fans) booed her which led to JA getting called homophobic when Clif stopped the girl from continuing with her question. The girl and all attendees were told NOT to ask shipping/sexuality questions thus I don't know why she went there in the first place.
Honestly, this 'homophobia' meltdown sounds like the typical hormonal bullshit that comes up with the fandom crazies during the cons but this time they took it all on tumblr.
THEN the producers of the show let them know that Destiel was not going to happen. All this led to the story becoming that it was Ackles fault because he was 'homophobic'.
Lordy, just spending two hours going over the tumblrs, blogs and vids I can see how this crapola all went down. Yikes.
Here is one video of Misha who was asked a Destiel question (which the mods had already told the fans not to ask) try to respond to why the actors are in a no win situation no matter what they say about destiel.
BTW I feel bad for Misha, I like him so it's kind of unfortunate that some Jensen and/or Jared fans are annoyed with his presence in the show. I think what these antiCas/Misha fans don't understand was that Castiel/Misha saved this show during Season 4 (when it was becoming super stale) and reinvigorated it (along with Benny) when the show did the purgatory storyline.
Lasty, I just read that some fans got upset recently with the show because they did an episode on fandom and had Dean disregard/respond negatively to Wincest.
At the least the show has learned to keep a balance by pissing off ALL segments of the fandom, ha. These girls follow so hard it's not like they are going to really give up the show. It sounds though like they all take their sensitive snowflake sentiments on tumblr to bitch and moan that they've been 'queerbaited' and that Jensen is 'homophobic' and that the show ruined it by not ackowledging Destiel being 'canon'. Aye dios.
- Yep, R363 has summed up the situation/history objectively and accurately as far as I can tell.
I watched through S5, lost interest in S6, binge-watched S7 and S8 one summer to catch up, found S9 unwatchable and gave up about halfway through, haven't missed it, ugly-laughed when I heard they'd signed on through S12. I can only assume none of those actors have any professional ambition.
[quote]Why would tumblr shippers be the ones to point out anti-gay if there was no evidence?
You underestimate how angry delusional Tumblr shippers can get when they don't get their way and their "ship" gets threatened or dismissed by the cast and crew. I think Jensen is just a scapegoat, because he's the most low-key out of all the show's actors, so he's sort of this cipher that crazy fangirls of all stripes have projected their issues onto for years. It's pretty creepy.
- The SPN fans are fucking nuts. Right up there with the devoted Beliebers and Jacko fans. I have no idea if Ackles is a homophobe, wouldn't surprise me. He's really into his manly "Dean Winchester" image.
- Where did you read about that, R360?
Them signing through season 12?
God, I really hope not.
- How the hell could they have signed this show until Season 12? Like R364 mentioned, last season was unwatchable. I tried to catch a few episodes but when I heard that Dean would become a demon (something the actor said in a con years ago would never happen), I completely threw in the towel and couldn't bother beyond the first few episodes of season 9.
I know they have a newer showrunner but he's unimaginative. Also, by never opening up the SN landscape and keeping a FEW peripheral characters around that the Winchesters could periodically connect with, the show has completely stifled and strangled itself from growth. It's the same repetitive story.
Keeping people the guys can talk to outside of themselves would be great but they have no one, maybe Castiel periodically but that's not the same. Crowley has a function but he should be used only occasionally.
Lordy, I seriously doubt this showrunner has a cohesive vision of what could be done in the next two years.
The show fucked up so many storylines that could have fully explored things like, what happened to Dean in hell between Season 3 and 4. Did he completely deal with that guilt? Or why do they forget they have another brother in hell for no reason beyond shit timing?
Mistake was in not giving the bros some breathing room to grow and explore character instead of same shit different week. Obviously they can't grow if there is no one to interact with outside of themselves. Look at XFiles. That show needed all the extraneous occasional characters to show up and rile up Mulder and Scully.
SPN writers and actors are all going through the paces. There are no real acting challenges like Born Under a Bad Sign, Lazarus Rising or Abandon all Hope episodes. Of course all the episodes mentioned are in the first five seasons before the storytelling became uneven or shitastic.
Unless these writers find/create a dynamic character to liven things up again this show is yawnville. They can't do that since they kill anyone who could create energy in the show. Sad.
- The network gave the go-ahead for season 11 ONLY, not 12.
Someone mentioned the actors were signed through season 12, I asked for proof of that.
I don't know when they signed up for additional seasons. I thought they only had a contract through the end of this year.
Kripke needs to come back to wrap up the whole damn thing.
- It might just be a way of locking the actors in to a salary agreement should the show go for another year.
- Almost everyone on this fucking thread sounds NUTS especially you R363. Your the typical crazy fagirl who knows every actors' dogs' name, the names of all the producers and writers and rattle it all off thinking that shit like that is normal. You are OBSESSED and it shows. Your boy Jensen is a CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN that has ever done or said ANYTHING even remotely gay friendly.
- And you are an assole R370.
Nobody is asking you to come into a thread that you obviously don't give a damn about and make nasty comments about the people who have varying opinions on the subject.
- And Supernatural returns this week! More Jensen lovin' to be lapped up for us fans. Can't wait!
I have to laugh at the sad bitter queens so obsessed with hatin' Jensen.
You all need to get a life.
- Much of the hate directed at Ackles is because he appears to be straight, the rest is because he appears to be a Republicans. If people are hating on him because he was a gay Democrat, those same people would be having a hissy fit.
- R370, you don't seem to understand the difference between someone who follows a show/fandom and someone who is a fan of a particular actor.
As someone who came out in the late 1980's, I can tell the young sensitive snow flakes to stop expecting actors to do anything for you or your communities, whatever that may be. They are actors for god sakes, it's not like they could change the law or eradicate discrimination. At best they can give you an interesting performance to watch. They actually don't give a shit about you outside of what they can earn from your interest in their work.
- Yes, how sad and pathetic that people actually remember relevant things they read about on social media and gossip forums. I mean what.
- Invaded by straight chicks.
- R263 sounds reasonable but makes it sound like only the Destiel fans are crazy. I find the J2 fans more suspect because they are obsessing on real people as opposed to a fictional pairing. The Destiel fans are questioning whether a fictional friendship may become a gay relationship. What's wrong with hoping a same sex relationship become romantic? The J2 shippers on the other hand have a Livejournal where anonymous people come and pretend to be insiders, who assure fans that the boys are just bearding and are really a true couple. It's very similar to the pony stuff from years past.
- Ackles is losing his looks fast so all the talk around him will die down pretty soon anyway. Let's face it, the only thing interesting about him has been his pretty face.
The Supernatural con circuit will go on for a while after the show ended, though. Those middle-aged women you see populating the cons in the Youtube videos probably can't let go of him for a loooong time.
- I don't know, R378. Female fans tend to be very persistent. Once they decide their fantasy man is IT, he may remain IT forever.
There's this actor from a dead soap whose fans crowned him the best despite his lack of looks and his decision to stop acting sometime around 1995. Literally 20 years on, they're still waiting for his big break, as this now middle aged man guest stars on primetime shows. They sincerely think that he'll finally get his big break even though 50 is only a few years away.
They'll be arguing about Jensen when his kids are in college.
- I don't think the actors can really get work outside the show, they're all losing their looks too fast. Misha has aged horrifically in just five years. He was a beautiful young man when he started, now he looks like a street person. When Gamble tried to write him off, he couldn't get work anywhere. After months, he got one guest shot on a CW show. He had just had a baby. He said himself he didn't think he would have to do auditions like that, but nobody had ever heard of him and casting agents thought it was a hack show. I got the impression there were drug issues causing work problems, but it could just be Jared interfering with his every scene by trying to break his concentration, making Misha's scenes cost a fortune. I know people think that's "cute," but it's unprofessional as hell. Who would want to hire someone who's going to do that? And why do it? To force them to get rid of another actor? It didn't work, because Misha's fans campaigned for him to stay, so now bullying is called "high spirits." Misha Is a lot more canny and diplomatic than people give him credit for, he acts like it's a joke, but he's made some not-so-amused comments that are laughed off by oblivious fans.
Jared's not a good actor either. He's losing his hair rapidly, doesn't seem to do anything about it, and his face is too thin. A hairpiece would help a lot, or a haircut. He cannot be cast as an ingenue any more. With his rep of breaking up other actor's scenes, nobody in their right mind would cast him.
With Jensen it's booze bloat. They hand a scene where he was lying in bed shirtless when he was a demon. He looked like some low life jailbird. His jawline is gone. His dad is the same and neither are fat, so it's going to get even worse.
One thing I can say for these guys is at least they realize this is it. Take the money, live the good life and don't whine. Other actors should do the same, instead of making huge demands shows can't afford, then never working again. These guys are pampered stars of the show, they have a huge fan base. Enjoy it now.
- I think we can all conclude the OP has the hots for Jensen Ackles. It's one thing to spot your run of the mill homophobe, but another to divest so much time whining about one...
- He is NOT homophobic
- Finn Whittrock runs circles around Jared, Jensen and Misha.
- Jensen Ackles sells his Malibu home:
- Who, R383??
- Finn Wittrock, R385.
- Eh, he ain't all that.
- I really wish my fans came across a little less crazy online. Sigh.
- Sorry, Jensen. They've always been that batshit. Something about you seems to always set them off that way. Maybe it's because you're the quiet type, and people can project all kinds of crazy onto you.
- Per Mark Sheppard at the Houston Supernatural Convention today(heard this before but had forgotten it), Jensen is friends with Matt Bomer. Mark was on White Collar so knows both of them.
Jensen is close to his lesbian relatives, he has numerous gay friends, he and Jared let a half drunk man sit with them and commiserate about being dumped by his BF 2 weeks ago, the worst that can be said about him is that he is sick of crazy fans trying to shove their ship down every one's throat and a misunderstanding over the use of a word - but we're supposed to believe he's a raging homophobe based on those crazy fans and not on his actual interactions with actual gay people.