Andrew Garfield demonstrates his heterosexuality through dance
Voguing is involved.
- That was actually pretty cute.
- Andrew should have become a figure skater.
Don't get too close to Emma, you might touch her and get GIRL COOTIES!
- He's a lovely guy. I worked on a show with him...he's really a sweetie. Didn't get a gay vibe from him, but who knows?
- He's a good sport, but he needs to lose the beard, i.e., the hair on his face.
- Gif form:
- Lovely guy.
- I agree R4, I usually prefer men with beards, but he doesn't really look good with it. He has such a pretty face, he should show it off.
- I assumed the beard was there because of a movie role. If it's really a fashion choice, he should get rid of it.
- Females don't get "gay vibes" from closeted male actors for the all to obvious reason. Nor do their publicists.
- Andrew is "Richard Simmons Gay".
- Jus' got to be real...
They are calling him ugly on another thread. I think he is adorable myself. Jealousy runs deep around here.
- He is cute, but very gay in person. He should just come out already.
- He seems quite flexible ans has a cute personality.
- Vile, selfish personality in reality. But psychically cute.
- Andrew Garfield is the new Richard Simmons.
- Obviously Andrew Garfield is a big Lady Gaga fan.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...