- Groping someone with a nice body.
- [quote]I know eldergays pay for this service,
Gurl, you are going pay for saying that!
- I've heard of muscle worship, but not body worship.
- The flesh is weak
- R4 = St. Augustine.
- so muslce worship is paying someone to let you worship their body. is sex nvolved?
- Why do only eldergays pay for it? Younger men hire escorts (including bodyworship escorts) too.
- this thread is useless without pictures...
- Jason Williams
- Eldergays rent young hustler muscleboys to disrobe and pose for them, then worship their hawt unlined flesh while original cast recordings of the entire Sondheim canon play on the Victrola. The eldergay usually keeps his floral print caftan on, but takes periodic breaks for a ciggie and a sip of Dubonnet over ice.
In some circumstances, Julie London or Peggy Lee can be substituted for the show tunes. But only sometimes.
Hope that answers your question, OP.
- R3 is correct, there is no such thing as "body workship." It's "muscle worship". Bodybuilders let guys (nothing to do with elderly) grope/touch/massage them. Is there sex involved? Depends on how you define "sex". There is no anal if that's what you mean.
- OP, it's not just eldergays. Obese fugs love the muscle worship as well. Basically they "worship" men because they know that even if an escort is jacked up on Viagra, there's no possible way any one on earth can maintain a boner long enough to get past the fatty's many lard and skin drapes and towards an orifice.
- Bravo, R10, best explanation yet.
- R13 that looks goofy but the big guy is hot!
- Yeah Dude! Steve Shannon
- How about Alan Valdez?
- Vlad and Misha
- [quote]What exactly is it? I know eldergays pay for this service, but what does it entail?
Some of us don't pay for that service, I'm not that desperate.
- I would feel so desperate and pitiful if I paid for any type of erotic activity. Sad.
- Could you worship this body?
- karl kasper
- Golden Flexx
- Happy New Year
- belly buttons?
- No contact, but the HAWT DUDE is required to cum on my face!
- which one is the hawt dude?
- Pec squeezing
- Jakub and Marco
- I was good friends with Andy Bick for a while. He used to easily clear about 4K a month. Tax free.
- Andy Bick?
- This dud
- [quote]This dud
Straight me likes that cuz straight me is so stupid.
- hookah bro
- Who is Pavel Patel?
- Does Haigan Sence offer body worship?
- Hot dude
- This thread is kind of all over the place but I think r21 still wins.
- R21 has that puffy nipple syndrome.
- Who is this?
- four cylinders
- Candy Muscle
- Candy ass
- It's when they pay you $$ to let them grope your body muscles. Usually just groping. Kissing and licking of body parts, negotiable. Touching the dick or even stroking it, negotiable. But it's not more than that. No dick sucking, that crosses the line into sex.
- Pecs for sex
- Keanu Criss looks like a buff Shia Labeoff
- Anthony Green
- "Bodybuilders let guys (nothing to do with elderly) grope/touch/massage them. Is there sex involved? Depends on how you define "sex". "
Come on! It's mostly the aged. This is just another fetish which TOTALLY mystifies me. How do you get off rubbing someone's biceps and pecs?
Yup! It's their money and they can do with it as they like but I have such a problem with us gay guys who pay these typically straight guys to do this nonsense. It's the straights preying upon the gays. Don't these men have a better self-esteem of themselves?
- [quote]Don't these men have a better self-esteem?
Your brand of condescending, stigmatizing sneering will help a lot with that, I'm sure.
Meh. To each their own, as far as I'm concerned.
And sorry but gay men do not need MORE stigma, shame, ridicule, etc. to get them to behave how you like.
- A friend of mine is into the muscle worship thing. he is in his 50s, used to be hot but a little saggy now. he is retired and rich and this is what he does to kill time between the gym and the dog park.
according to him, it's mostly muscle massaging and licking and sucking their dicks while beating off.
one guy he started seeing eventually began fucking him but from what I can tell that is an anomaly. most of these guys are hardcore heteros.
- "...according to him, it's mostly muscle massaging and licking and sucking their dicks while beating off."
Well, now we're talking! At least he's getting something out of it.
- r20, I think the guys who get paid to do are more pathetic.
...and they should be stigmatized, feel shame, and ridiculed, in my opinion (make note; I wrote in my opinion) Good money being thrown at straight guys who could care less about them. The only men these guys love are George, Abe, Ben, and Andrew. If the client were to have a heart attack because of their delusional fantasies the muscle guy probably wouldn't even dial 911 in order to assist him. Ya know... he the straight guy can't be caught with the gay guy. It's just loathsome and these "clients" self loathing. Money like that could be going to gay causes OR GAY muscle guys of then which I would have no problem with.
- r56 / r61 You're a hateful bitch, we get it.
On this particular issue? YES!
- I read the escort reviews on Daddies Reviews for fun. Most escort reviews are around 3,4 paragraphs mainly describing the escort and the sex.
But if the escort review is about muscle worship, the review is always really, really long. No detail is spared and the language is always high-falutin', the prose really flowery. "Heretofore unknown heights of ecstasy." That sort of shit.
Wonder what it is about the muscle worship queens that they all show these same traits?
- No doubt there are sexworkers who are physically and emotionally abused. Their lives are horrible. The circumstances which landed them where they are were horrific.
But that certainly isn't the case for all sexworkers.
Just like there are good and bad customers.
I've never understood where the disdain for sexworkers and their customers come from.
If you want to start judging people - chances are just as good that the people who made the computer you are using or the clothes you are wearing as living is as bad a condition as many sexworkers in the US.
What I find really funny about this thread is that some how paying for sex is something older men do.
It's something men who can afford it do - if they want to.
I suspect those who are judging are projecting their own insecurities - or just jealous because they can't afford to pay.
- @R66, Not at all. I have no insecurities and I definitely can afford to pay should I so desire. However, as a gay man I would NEVER pay a straight man (who is only using me to get my money) just to rub my hands all over his body. Just ridiculous...
- R67 - no one is asking you to.
But if rubbing your hands all over a muscled body really turns you on - what's the problem?
Why does the fact you are gay and he is straight make any difference?
- Any QUEEN who asks what "body worship" is has to be a fucking idiot. Can the term BE any clearer?
- and R61 is QUITE obviously unfamiliar w/ the term "consensual".
- My impression is that it involves a lot of sniffing, is that correct?
- Who is he?
- r61 is psychic y'all! She knows what each and every muscle-stud sex worker is thinking. Sorry,I meant to say he clearly has no experience of the sex industry. Good workers earn their money by making their clients comfortable and showing them a good time, regardless of their sexual preferences. Some straight guys, including many who interact regularly with gay men, are actually pretty decent people. Just like some gay men can be narrow-minded judgemental assholes. Open your mind a bit.
- Is this dude available?
- No, he is a legit fitness model
- Jordan Rush
- R79 I wish he would.
R80 So what, he could still be available.
- Dear OP,
Muscle worship is groping and complimenting a bodybuilder in private for sexual kicks (he's usually an escort/whore).
Just search for "Muscle Worship" on freetube porn sites and you'll find PLENTY of examples.
The porn site that does muscle worship the best is MuscleMatt.com, in my opinion.
They get the hottest, jacked juiceheads (mostly straight) and let YOUNG mopes worship and service them. The juiceheads boss them around and fuck their holes after the proper ass kissing.
MuscleMatt (a.k.a. the Muscle Mafia) heightens the hotness by never showing the juiceheads' faces -- hoods or filming below-the-chin only. This enables them to get the hottest straight bodybuilders imaginable because they are anonymous to society and can carry on with their day jobs and wives without trouble.
Almost all of the bodybuilders on MuscleMatt are exclusive -- they are not famous, pro porn stars for hire. They are part of a low-profile club of hotties who want to use gay men for kicks and money and show off their bodies.
Their porn clips are expensive to stream, but they have scenes much hotter than this behind their paywall:
- I would feel so pitiful, sad and unfulfilled if I DIDN'T pay for hot, erotic activity sometimes.
I get laid without money, so I'm not worried.
- Leonardi So
Pavel Patel is a Russian model, DJ and gay party boy.
I hope Putin doesn't get him!
- "Muscle Worship" delineates just the touching and aggrandizing of a guy's body, sure r50.
But it usually leads to sex, as well.
If you do this with someone and DON'T get sex out of it, then you're REALLY pathetic.
- 21 you would've won but there was more skin on that dick than on the rest of his body.
- r56 and r61's criticisms could be said of ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, but you don't see her shaming the gay men who tip a cabbie.
Truth is, rough trade or "gay-for-pay" men DO care about paying Johns more than MOST people!
They come to respect and care moreso than they did when they were just homophobic.
And it's not "PREYING" any more than any other capitalist endeavor. Gay men usually put the straight guys up to it at first, begging, pleading and often manipulating the uninitiated.
And who cares if the Johns take submissive roles -- that's hot and straight people of both genders do likewise, despite shame machines like yourself.
Fetish scenes are just as valid as the prissy tea parties YOU have in bed.
And what about when it's not submissive, it's just a John appreciating the hard work and quality the bodybuilder has that's much different from his own?
Even subs can (and should) still have self-respect.
Now go slut-shame yo mama!
- Diesel and Matias
- Gay 4 Pay & Prostitution Are A Big Part Of Bodybuilding Subculture
- dirty and degrading
- guys need to be felt up
- Wow, R93! That was brutally honest!
- Doctor Lawson
- Josh, not Doctor Lawson
- Ya know R93, this isn't the first time that I have seen that guy. What I like about him is that he is VERY straight forward. He discusses all those taboo subjects in bodybuilding.
- any other videos of fitness models and bodybuilders speaking about gay4pay?
- Body Shaving is where it's at
- Zeb actually is hotter now than he was a decade ago only doing solo.
- Man Avenue
- The once ubiquitous Pavel Petel seems to have disappeared.
- Contact info for Brad?
- How does one do this sort of thing? Where do they congregate?