- Groping someone with a nice body.
- [quote]I know eldergays pay for this service,
Gurl, you are going pay for saying that!
- I've heard of muscle worship, but not body worship.
- The flesh is weak
- R4 = St. Augustine.
- so muslce worship is paying someone to let you worship their body. is sex nvolved?
- Why do only eldergays pay for it? Younger men hire escorts (including bodyworship escorts) too.
- this thread is useless without pictures...
- Jason Williams
- Eldergays rent young hustler muscleboys to disrobe and pose for them, then worship their hawt unlined flesh while original cast recordings of the entire Sondheim canon play on the Victrola. The eldergay usually keeps his floral print caftan on, but takes periodic breaks for a ciggie and a sip of Dubonnet over ice.
In some circumstances, Julie London or Peggy Lee can be substituted for the show tunes. But only sometimes.
Hope that answers your question, OP.
- R3 is correct, there is no such thing as "body workship." It's "muscle worship". Bodybuilders let guys (nothing to do with elderly) grope/touch/massage them. Is there sex involved? Depends on how you define "sex". There is no anal if that's what you mean.
- OP, it's not just eldergays. Obese fugs love the muscle worship as well. Basically they "worship" men because they know that even if an escort is jacked up on Viagra, there's no possible way any one on earth can maintain a boner long enough to get past the fatty's many lard and skin drapes and towards an orifice.
- Bravo, R10, best explanation yet.
- R13 that looks goofy but the big guy is hot!
- Yeah Dude! Steve Shannon
- How about Alan Valdez?
- Vlad and Misha
- [quote]What exactly is it? I know eldergays pay for this service, but what does it entail?
Some of us don't pay for that service, I'm not that desperate.
- I would feel so desperate and pitiful if I paid for any type of erotic activity. Sad.
- Could you worship this body?
- karl kasper
- Golden Flexx
- Happy New Year
- belly buttons?
- No contact, but the HAWT DUDE is required to cum on my face!
- which one is the hawt dude?
- Pec squeezing
- Jakub and Marco
- I was good friends with Andy Bick for a while. He used to easily clear about 4K a month. Tax free.
- Andy Bick?
- This dud
- [quote]This dud
Straight me likes that cuz straight me is so stupid.
- hookah bro
- Who is Pavel Patel?
- Does Haigan Sence offer body worship?
- Hot dude
- This thread is kind of all over the place but I think r21 still wins.
- R21 has that puffy nipple syndrome.
- Who is this?
- four cylinders
- Candy Muscle
- Candy ass
- It's when they pay you $$ to let them grope your body muscles. Usually just groping. Kissing and licking of body parts, negotiable. Touching the dick or even stroking it, negotiable. But it's not more than that. No dick sucking, that crosses the line into sex.
- Pecs for sex
- Keanu Criss looks like a buff Shia Labeoff
- Anthony Green
- "Bodybuilders let guys (nothing to do with elderly) grope/touch/massage them. Is there sex involved? Depends on how you define "sex". "
Come on! It's mostly the aged. This is just another fetish which TOTALLY mystifies me. How do you get off rubbing someone's biceps and pecs?
Yup! It's their money and they can do with it as they like but I have such a problem with us gay guys who pay these typically straight guys to do this nonsense. It's the straights preying upon the gays. Don't these men have a better self-esteem of themselves?
- [quote]Don't these men have a better self-esteem?
Your brand of condescending, stigmatizing sneering will help a lot with that, I'm sure.
Meh. To each their own, as far as I'm concerned.
And sorry but gay men do not need MORE stigma, shame, ridicule, etc. to get them to behave how you like.
- A friend of mine is into the muscle worship thing. he is in his 50s, used to be hot but a little saggy now. he is retired and rich and this is what he does to kill time between the gym and the dog park.
according to him, it's mostly muscle massaging and licking and sucking their dicks while beating off.
one guy he started seeing eventually began fucking him but from what I can tell that is an anomaly. most of these guys are hardcore heteros.
- "...according to him, it's mostly muscle massaging and licking and sucking their dicks while beating off."
Well, now we're talking! At least he's getting something out of it.
- r20, I think the guys who get paid to do are more pathetic.
...and they should be stigmatized, feel shame, and ridiculed, in my opinion (make note; I wrote in my opinion) Good money being thrown at straight guys who could care less about them. The only men these guys love are George, Abe, Ben, and Andrew. If the client were to have a heart attack because of their delusional fantasies the muscle guy probably wouldn't even dial 911 in order to assist him. Ya know... he the straight guy can't be caught with the gay guy. It's just loathsome and these "clients" self loathing. Money like that could be going to gay causes OR GAY muscle guys of then which I would have no problem with.
- r56 / r61 You're a hateful bitch, we get it.
On this particular issue? YES!
- I read the escort reviews on Daddies Reviews for fun. Most escort reviews are around 3,4 paragraphs mainly describing the escort and the sex.
But if the escort review is about muscle worship, the review is always really, really long. No detail is spared and the language is always high-falutin', the prose really flowery. "Heretofore unknown heights of ecstasy." That sort of shit.
Wonder what it is about the muscle worship queens that they all show these same traits?
- No doubt there are sexworkers who are physically and emotionally abused. Their lives are horrible. The circumstances which landed them where they are were horrific.
But that certainly isn't the case for all sexworkers.
Just like there are good and bad customers.
I've never understood where the disdain for sexworkers and their customers come from.
If you want to start judging people - chances are just as good that the people who made the computer you are using or the clothes you are wearing as living is as bad a condition as many sexworkers in the US.
What I find really funny about this thread is that some how paying for sex is something older men do.
It's something men who can afford it do - if they want to.
I suspect those who are judging are projecting their own insecurities - or just jealous because they can't afford to pay.
- @R66, Not at all. I have no insecurities and I definitely can afford to pay should I so desire. However, as a gay man I would NEVER pay a straight man (who is only using me to get my money) just to rub my hands all over his body. Just ridiculous...