All Threads by Date
Newt & Callista on The View
Today. Liz gets to cream herself.
- OMG, Liz said 'irregardlessly'.
It's funny they're talking about Petraeus and saying his affair didn't affect his ability to do the job (Joy even agreed), and Newt the serial adulterer is the guest.
- Barbara just called Newt 'brilliant'. Time for the home.
- First question was about Callista's hair.
- She's giggling like a schoolgirl, asking Newt what he will do different when he runs in 2016. This guy is lower than low and yet she's enamoured with him like he's Justin Bieber.
- Well, that was a waste of time. The kinder, gentler Newt. Guess we know who figured out you can't be so far right of center in order to win.
- 2016? Why?
- OP = 50-something year old, sexually frustrated female who never gets out of her dirty nightgown unless and until she makes her weekly run to Costco for more snacks.
- Go fuck yourself, R7.
- I think Newt is gloating over Romney losing.
- R7 = fat, slovenly, friendless waste of humanity who takes from society and contributes to nothing, except the welfare lists.
- Callista's hair looks plastered on her head. Awful!
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...