- All eyes the other night were on Robert Pattinson, who couldn’t keep his hands off his little trampire. Stewart, however, was so noticeably self-conscious about the PDA that it became dinner theater.
“Maybe she’s just not that into you R-Pattz." one onlooker joked to his table mates as they all marveled over Stewart’s evasiveness. The few diners there agreed that Stewart who famously cheated on her boyfriend of roughly four years last summer didn’t reciprocate.
“Move on!” said one spy, who suggested Pattinson should be more like Leonardo DiCaprio, who’s well known for loving and leaving lingerie models.
Joined by Sienna Miller, nightlife impresario Nur Khan and Lindsay Lohan’s BFF Gavin Doyle, the starstruck couple arrived separately to a dinner party at Graydon Carter’s Beatrice Inn.
R-Pattz popped in around 10 p.m. He was nursing a beer and chatting with pals when a casually dressed Stewart, who’d stopped off to change out of the A.L.C. leather dress she’d worn to a midtown screening of “On the Road,” arrived half an hour later.
Immediately, diners at a nearby table felt a chill in the air. “She just took his hand off her butt!” exclaimed one nearby diner as Stewart held Pattinson’s paw, seemingly to stop it from roaming. Later, Stewart sheepishly turned her head when he moved in for a smooch.
According to a spy, Stewart said: “Don’t kiss me.”
Despite their chemistry — or lack thereof — Stewart and Pattinson headed uptown to Khan’s club The Electric Room after finishing dinner around 1 a.m.
On Wednesday, Stewart appeared on “Today” to promote “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2,” in which she stars with Pattinson.
When host Savannah Guthrie asked Stewart about their relationship, the elusive actress said: “I’m going to let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are ... keep ’em guessing, I always say.”
- OMG, I thought you said her pussy was fake, LOL!
Yeah, Rob is pathetic, I can't believe his team is allowing his reputation to be dragged through the mud like this. He is not leading man material.
- While the whole thing is fake and tired, Stewart better watch it. The general public doesn't take kindly to cunts. Least of all women. Goop, Megan Fox, and Jennifer Lopez cunted their way out of major acting careers.
And people like pussy whipped assholes even less.
I do happen to enjoy the Pattinson stans at ONTD, however, and all the hand wringing over how Patzy is just some kind of mentally challenged, love sick puppy. I guess that's even worse than if your fans think you're just a PR diva doing it for the checks.
- [quote]While the whole thing is fake and tired, Stewart better watch it.
She obviously finds Pattinson to be repulsive when it comes to anything remotely resembling real romance. She can't bring herself to kiss him on the lips or hold his hand for any length of time. Not even when the cameras are on them.
It's been like this with them for all these years. Good friends, yes. A romantic couple? NO. And now the gossip news is picking up on her lack of chemistry, so, yeah, she does need to be careful.
I mean you'd think she could fake it for the sake of the fans who are camping out (!) on the sidewalks waiting for the film to open.
God. The thought of all those middle-aged housewives camping out waiting for a glance of their Beloved Edward is beyond creepy.
- Stewart seems annoyed that she has to carry on this farce for the sake of her career and relevancy. She knows without it she's nothing and nobody would care. She needs to "keep them guessing." I would bet they are hardly even friends anymore. Even with all of those 'date night' pictures they seem so utterly bored and over it. But the show must go on...
- [quote]It may have not started out this way, but now it is definitely PR. After she told the world she loved him and did hurt him, she should just say yes we are a couple and end all the attention. And there is the rub...she WANTS the attention. This is all about milking it not for bd2 but for what comes next. She is not an impressive actress so she needs the PR to keep her relevant. I have decided he is doing her a favor as she did help him with his US break though as an artist. This is about helping get her name out in a better way after fans hated her for what she did. While it is his choice, I can only hope he is not so stupid to not know this girl does not love him. She loves herself and uses anyone as only what she wants/needs is her priority.
This is from another place, but it makes sense. Looks like lots of people (former fans?) are picking up on this.
- They BOTH milk it. And, again, I do find it amusing how the Pattinson fangurls seem to think their idol is an infantile moron who doesn't realize his fake girlfriend is only using him for PR. Please.
But Stewart is playing the badass, smug, yeah-I-cheated-on-my-boyfriend-and-he-took-me-back, ain't I the shit, BITCHES and girls just don't respond to that. It's not the lovey, dovey romantic storyline they signed up for. It makes their Sparkles look emasculated and weak. It makes their Bella look cunty. Middle-aged women and teen girls don't like to see Kristen cheating on her boyfriend and then acting unremorseful and bitchy to their boy. She should WANT his kisses. She should be serving HIM tea and towels.
Boy, is this a mess. It might be interesting and it might keep the attention on them short term, but it also makes them look like losers.
Kristen is HIGHLY unpopular and over-exposed. Pattinson is a punchline.
I liken it to Tom Cruise jumping on the couch. People couldn't look away, and yes, SOMEBODY thought it was good PR. But it made both Tammy and Katie Holmes complete jokes. Because it's that over the top and ridiculous.
- [quote]It's not the lovey, dovey romantic storyline they signed up for.
Well, that's just it.
And the sad thing is there are women out there who are bending over backwards to make this thing out to be The Romance of The Century. I mean they are rationalizing every which way because the happiness of Their Rob and His Love has become a way of life for them.
They can't give it up.
- [quote]." I would bet they are hardly even friends anymore. Even with all of those 'date night' pictures they seem so utterly bored and over it.
Just come out of the closet Rob and end all of this.
- It turns out this B list movie actress is not so much interested in reviving a relationship with her almost A list movie actor boyfriend as it is, trying to salvage her career and getting come positive publicity from a horrible situation she put herself into. She must be a better actress than I thought because she has the actor convinced she wanted to get back together, but it is just until she can break it off in a more traditional manner. She doesn't let him kiss or touch her and has said that she hates it when he tries. She actually still talks to the one who caused it all. That is who she wants to be with.
- It's none other than Kristen Stewart.
There was an article up the other day (can't remember where) that said Kristen was too shy and 'embarrassed' to kiss Robert in public.
- Hasn't she been repulsed by him, even from the beginning? Always turning her head, pushing him away. Does anybody remember the 'passionate' WFE premiere 'kiss' where he went in for the kiss and she went OUT.
We've talked about this for ages. She always looks like she'd rather eat garbage than kiss Robert Pattinson.
- Well, we've all seen how shy and "embarrassed" she is over the summer with Rupster.
- [quote]There was an article up the other day (can't remember where) that said Kristen was too shy and 'embarrassed' to kiss Robert in public.
Well, there was the People article that said Kristen didn't want to be affectionate at that Halloween party last week and now the Daily News article today. Of course the Daily News could be bullshit, but People usually goes soft on celebs and only prints what's 'approved' (they ran Kristen's 'apology' statement after all as well as weekly Robsten updates on the status of their relationship) so if People says Kristen isn't into it, well, somebody from up high wants it to be so.
- [quote]Hasn't she been repulsed by him, even from the beginning?
Non-kisses. Non-hugs. Almost hand-holding.
The only time it looked like she actually let him kiss her on the lips (maybe) was in Cannes. But if my timing is right, by then she would have been with The Director, so she probably wanted to make sure the cameras caught her being affectionate with her 'boyfriend' because she know it was a matter of time before the, um, stuff hit the fan.
- So funny that even now, after the scandal and right before the Big Final Flick, she still can't bring herself to let him get too close to her physically.
The whole Private Couple scenario has worked well for her over the years, but once the film is over, that excuse is going to be really really flimsy.
- Once she talked about liking her 'boyfriend' (Rupert?) licking her armpits, PRIVACY went out the window! But we must play this coy/denial game because what else could possibly sell this dull franchise and these dull actors?
- I love a good armpit lick as much as the next person, but image of her stanky ass armpits....just, no.
- This whole thing is increasingly looking like a set up.
"Robsten" relationship: FAKE
Cheating Scandal: FAKE
Reunion right before the final movie: FAKE
Faced with an increasingly boring, chemistry-less showmance, shrinking column inches and losing interest in a past-it franchise, a 'scandal' was cooked up to get people revved up and paying attention to the last dumb, idiotic movie of the WORST, most execrable movie franchise in recent memory.
And interest definitely increased! Will promotion be awkward, will Kristen be heckled on the red carpet, is Rob heartbroken, will they reunite for the final movie???? And on and on. And of course, RIGHT ON TIME, we got whispers of a reconciliation in September, pictures of date nights a few weeks later, 'candid' pictures of our EPIC couple hugging and kissing in their new home, pictures of their dogs on talk shows BUT since we still have to play this 'privacy' game we must also endure the coy non-denial/denials, the "you don't know anything about my relationship" bullshit line they've been working for 3 years.
You'd have to be a third grader to believe any of this is real. It's all designed to sell a product and make $$$.
- [quote]Lindsay Lohan’s BFF Gavin Doyle
Probably a coke connection.
Will the EPIC couple EPICALLY kiss on the red carpet tonight as is rumored?
- R19 People are interested in the side show or train wreck factor, but I don't know if that interest will carry over to the actual movie. I mean, Rob has dropped a ton of fans and he had a strong fanbase that couldn't stand Kristen. I don't know if the Robston fanbase is big enough to make this one a hit. Most people just want the Twilight franchise to go away.
- That's a good point, R21. I think both have lost massive amounts of fans. I think only the diehard are left.
Unfortunately for them, Twilight and its actors are so reviled it will be a huge hurdle to pick up new fans. I don't foresee some kind of Michelle Williams post Dawson's Creek career resurgence for either as 'serious' actors.
- Yeah, my radio station was making fun of Kellan Lutz right after they aired his interview. Kellan took the whole interview very seriously and he wouldn't lighten up...he is for sure going to get an Oscar some day.
- Early Christmas party at the state home for mental retardation!
- Why is his face melting off? Why does he look so high and so dead eyed and so OLD for a 26 year old?
Ever since the Robbie the Retard Troll first made their appearance on DL I can't see anything else but his Downs Syndrome face.
Also, why does that suit have reptile scales?
- To match his reptile eyes R25!
- He told reporters last night that he had a dream he was wearing a green houndstooth suit to the premiere. and then got Gucci to make him one. This loser is such a pathetic joke.
KS, about to push the "send" button on new pussy shots for Rupert
- [quote]KS, about to push the "send" button on new pussy shots for Rupert
She doesn't even have to take off her dress to make that happen!
- It's staggering how ugly these two are.
- Mummy, is this me new daddy, Mummy? Do you think he likes me new cap?! The night's been ever so much fun, hasn't it, Mummy??
Robbie the Retard
- They both looked AWFUL last night.
Stewart's dress was some kind of abomination. At least she washed her hair. That's about the only positive thing I can say. Everything else about it should be burned. And the sooner she realizes she looks like an awkward baby dyke in dresses and therefore will never be a sex symbol, the better. That chin gives me nightmares.
Pattinson has OFFICIALLY lost whatever average looks he ever possessed. I know it's said a lot on DL about celebs "oh, if he walked down the street he wouldn't turn anybody's head" but this really does apply to Pattinson. He looks like some kind of fug-muppet and his face gets more bizarre and flatter by the day. If he's not gay, he certainly comes across as gay as a basketful of sparkles. Or may be he's just asexual. I don't know. Too childlike and dumb.
I can only wait until these two assholes wind up on Lifetime made for TV movies.
- There's too many pictures for Robbie the Retard to caption. He looks retarded in ALL of them!
- Why when Robbie's hair was finally at a semi-attractive (for him at least) length did he have to go and saw it off? He looks like a slow-witted scarecrow now. Yuck.
If I only had a brain
- Coke is a hellava drug
- I can't believe gay people are that obsessed with this faux-couple. WHY?
- I guess because many people think they're gay, R35.
- The first and only time I ever saw her in a movie was with Jody Foster, and I just thought,poor little girl she is going to have it real tough as a lesbian in Hollywood.
She looks so different now, I could not believe it was her!
- I still think she's very butch but her team has done a yeoman's job trying to femme her up. Still think she's probably gay but knows what works to get ahead in Hollywood and being a lesbian ain't it.
- I believe she's gay. Don't care if she comes out in 6 years or 40 like Meredith Baxter Birney. She didn't look into the guy she had the "affair" with and looks repulsed by her fake vampire boyfriend.
I see she's trying to be more femme but it just doesn't work on her.
- [quote]Mummy, is this me new daddy, Mummy? Do you think he likes me new cap?! The night's been ever so much fun, hasn't it, Mummy??
God, even his mother is like "my poor, poor 'special' son, somebody get him a helmet."
- Who else thinks Stewart wore that underwear dress as a big "fuck you" to the sex-hating fans who are calling her a Trampire?
And Pattinson would be a moderately good-looking uy, if he were happy and sober.
- [quote]Who else thinks Stewart wore that underwear dress as a big "fuck you" to the sex-hating fans who are calling her a Trampire?
I think she's been trying to cultivate some kind of "bad girl" image since she now has the cushion of her "boyfriend" taking her back. The only problem is she doesn't read as sexy. Just awkward. So on somebody like Megan Fox or Rihanna people would have been "wow" - on Kristen Stewart it's "gross, stop showing off what you don't have and put it AWAY." I know they are trying to transition her to adult roles (and probably shake off the baby dyke label), but it does not work.
Pattinson - I think his looks left him years ago and drugs and drink don't help. He looks like he can barely open his eyes. His hair looks like it was cut with a lawn mower. It's not even. His facial features all look like they are migrating right off. He looks dopey and half in the bag. Everything about this guy does not work.
- What do you think was the deal with Pattinson/Stuuridge? Were they dating or not? For how long?
- Who knows. They are rich, public school British boys so there is definitely a strong possibility buggering was going on. Plus, they're hipsters and probably experiment because they're 'cool' and 'edgy' like that.
All we do know is that his relationship with Stewart is fake, his relationship with Tom was quite close, and there have been various rumors ranging from Pattinson is bi/gay/asexual/straight manwhore.
What I find most interesting is that once the gay rumors hit a fever pitch a few years ago, Tom went back to England, finally started dating women and stopped following Rpatz around.
- I still think the affair with Sanders was real, and everything we've seen since is the publicists trying to save the franchise from her idiocy.
If this had been faked to make her look straight, why thrown Pattinson under the bus? All the damage control fakery has made him look like a chump and a pussy, he's a laughingstock to the manstream and his fans are turned off. That can't have been intentional.
- [quote]If this had been faked to make her look straight, why thrown Pattinson under the bus? All the damage control fakery has made him look like a chump and a pussy, he's a laughingstock to the manstream and his fans are turned off. That can't have been intentional.
I think there might be a lot of pressure on Pattinson to make the last installment work, but at the same time he strikes me as a very dumb, unengaged idiot who's too drunk and high to even realize what's going on half the time.
Anyway, here is Robbie the Retard and Kristen (in Cher's old jumpsuit from the 70's) at the UK premiere. Pattinson's face has coke/booze bloat for days.
- Forehead kiss! OMG!!!!!
- Thank you for those pics, R46!
Pattinson looks ready to barf on everyone's shoes, and I think I see weave tracks on her scalp.
- She has been dressing less and less/more revealing clothes lately after the scandal, you can see she is really desperate for slutty/adult roles now. And she just confirmed to the media that she got the role in a comedy with Ben Affleck, I think her career is going to be just fine as long as she works along side with some big name actors who are able to pull in BO numbers without her, like SWATH with Chris Hemsworth. And her PR team is really aggressive, so as much as I wish she would go disappear...I don't think so sadly.
- Dear God!
Part 5? Really?
Are these people really THAT interesting?
- Ben Affleck doesn't pull in box office numbers unless he directs. Otherwise he's a flop. And the two of them in a romantic comedy spells absolute disaster. Nobody will see this movie. So good on her! If this is the best she can come up with she'll be doing Lifetime movies in two years.
- Also I find it interesting that "Focus" star in Kslut with Ben Affleck, it is from WB studio which also planned the project Akira rumored with KS being the lead, but they put it on hold due to budget issue. I wonder the reason Kslut got the role in "Focus" is it a deal btw Kslut and WB, as they had already made an agreement when she signed on to Akira, now that Akira being put on hold, WB has to give her something else, just a theory.
- [/quote] Nobody will see this movie
I would not be this sure if I were you, before SWATH released, many said it would flop, a disaster, but at the end its BO turned out okay even though the script sucks. So never be so sure...
- GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
- Fantasy movies are more popular in general than romantic comedies. Most rom coms flop. Ben Affleck is a dull, wooden actor with no comedic timing or charisma. Same for Stewart x 2. They will have no chemistry. Women don't like Stewart and won't warm up to the very apparent age difference between the leads. And while this is from the same people who did Crazy, Stupid, Love, Affleck and Stewart are no Gosling, Stone, Carrell, or Moore. And that movie was pretty pedestrian and was only saved by the smart chemistry between the actors. And with all that it still didn't make $100 million!
This movie sounds stupid and the casting is dumb.
- It speaks volumes that this dreck and Snow White are the kinds of films Stewart is being offered. Let's just say her contemporaries are making much much better movies and much meatier roles (Stone and Gosling both dropped out of this dud).
So Stewart is dressing like J.Lo and doing Gigli type turkeys with dullard Affleck. And she doesn't even have the body for this shit. If you didn't see the face you'd think that was a teen boy in that outfit.
I thought Stewart was an 'artiste', a 'serious' actress, a critics' darling. But Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Rooney Mara are leaving her far far behind. Does she want Jennifer Lopez's crap career with bad movies and perfume shilling?
- I wonder if the affair with rupert was done as a career move to secure future roles?
I like Robert and assume he's just pretending to stay with her until the promotion for the movie/dvd is over. Otherwise, he may have confidence issues.
- Wow, even the teeny bopper Robbie stans over at ONTD think their precious Rpatz looks ugly and fat. And they usually love everything he does.
- Amazing chemistry!
- Rob and Tay Tay make a better couple. Taylor always find a way to touch Rob, they smile & laugh together and Rob will say something flattering about Taylor's ass/abs, and their interaction never seems fake.
- R40 Hahahahaha! And, as we say in the south..Lord, bless his poor little special heart.
- One thing I always notice about Pattinson is that he always looks like he's never touched a woman before. He's always SO AWKWARD.
- Kristen looks lovely in those recent premiere photos. The dress is damned awful, but she looks pretty enough. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her, but the photos look good.
Thing is, though, I caught parts of a red carpet interview with her, and there she was again with the obnoxious voice and boring mannerisms, so what else is new?
Robert, on the other hand, looks hideous in all of the photos. God. He looks like he's going to hurl. He also looks like he has really really bad breath or something.
- [quote]I still think the affair with Sanders was real, and everything we've seen since is the publicists trying to save the franchise from her idiocy.
Yeah. I'm with you on that. No doubt about it.
But wasn't there supposed to be a Big Kiss on the red carpet?
Is that lame almost-handholding the best they could do?
- [quote]What I find most interesting is that once the gay rumors hit a fever pitch a few years ago, Tom went back to England, finally started dating women and stopped following Rpatz around.
- R64 - I agree. She looks much better.
- Neither of them will have a career after this because neither of them have any talent or at least the charisma to make up for the lack of talent. You can't get by without a least one of the two.
- She has a bitchface tattoed on her face and that will always make her ugly. Of course she also has very ratty features, so pointy and unfeminine.
- Awww, how sweet! Robbie the Retard's Mummy took him to Vegas and got him a backstage pass to the city's most famous drag show!
- [quote]Kristen looks lovely in those recent premiere photos. The dress is damned awful, but she looks pretty enough. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her, but the photos look good.
She's OK. She'll never be a great beauty and in certain light she's quite unfortunate looking. Like one poster on DList said, she's not ugly. At least ugly is memorable. She's just PLAIN. She's also not particularly sexy and, well, the less said about her personality the better.
But...I have to hand it to her. She's the only thing people are talking about when it comes to Twilight. Even Pattinson seems like a secondary character now. Almost as irrelevant as Taylor Lautner. When Twilight began 4 years ago, Pattinson was THE star of the franchise. He was Edward Cullen and he was the draw. Kristen was just some mousy actress I never heard of and didn't pay much mind to. But after all of the magazine covers, obnoxious quotes, showmance, cheating scandal, and revealing dresses, she's become a tabloid star on par with...Lindsay Lohan. She's a name, I grant you, but I don't think that's really going to carry into roles. She's simply a trainwreck people love to hate.
But it's true. Pattinson's reputation is truly ruined now. He's a joke, a chump, a pussy, whatever you want to call it. When people pay attention to him it's just to remember that he's now a punchline.
Actually in the scheme of things, they both are and whatever plan they had to be 'serious' actors went out the window.
They'll try to hold on for a little while but their careers will largely be irrelevant in 2 years.
And next year, come November, thank god we'll have The Hunger Games and Jennifer Lawrence and not this crap.
- Mama Stew's interview with Italian Vogue promoting her own piece of shit movie. Some interesting comments:
Bella’s mom takes up cinema and debuts as a director. But when asked if her daughter’s heart still beats for Pattinson, she cryptically answers “do you remember a story about us?”
They say that, looking at his mother-in-law, a man will know how his wife will be. Well then, Robert Pattinson can consider himself lucky, Jules Stewart is an icon lady.
Mama Stewart isn’t the only Stewart involved in the movie. In the cast there’s also the first-born Cameron, and it seems that the star of the family, too, Kristen, made her contribution. What is her role then? At a first screening, it’s virtually impossible to recognize her, so keep reading to find it out.
- Did you ask your daughter to play in your movie?
“She would have loved it, but she was busy doing On The Road when we were shooting, she does have a little cameo, though. Hers is the voice of the secretary Raymond speaks over the phone to.”
- And it was your son’s debut. What was it like?
“It was better that I’d expected. He was very helpful and he very well managed to come out of his comfort zone.”
- Is it true that he told you ‘if my sister can do it [being an actor] I can, too’?
[laughs] “Yeah, they’re very close and always joke.”
- Your daughter has been acting since she was 9, will there be another actor in the family?
“I don’t know, but I’ve never interfered with their choices anyway.”
- neither about love?
- Aren’t you jealous your daughter is now a woman and has a famous boyfriend?
“No, on the contrary. She’s very much in love and it’s great. Everyone should be.”
- What’s your relationship with Pattinson?
“I like him, we get along. But I keep myself out of their relationship.”
- You must give Kristen some advice, though
“Oh course I do when she asks for it, but I never impose my opinion.”
- When they broke up in July (after those pictures of her and Rupert kissing) what did you tell her?
“We had a long conversation which I’m not going to share.”
- Where did the idea of your movie come from?
“A boy who went to that jail told me he’d want to write a screenplay about the K-11 area, so we started to work together.”
- What was the hardest scene to shoot?
“Shooting a scene with 65 people in one room, which made it a bit claustrophobic. Being in jail is basically like living in a box where there’s no privacy.”
- What is the message of the movie?
“That it’s okay to be different.”
- Does that mean that even the most adrift characters are good?
“Yes. The charachters of K-11 represents the emotions, the anger, the regrets and love of every human being.”
- What is it like to work in a business that is full of men?
“We may have more difficulties but we’re now coming out with our creative side. The men I worked with were happy to listen to other points of view.”
- You have divorced your husband John after 27 years of marriage. What is it like to be a middle-aged single woman?
“I don’t want to define myself on the fact I have or don’t have a man. I feel very strong. I can be by myself and be who I want.”
- The whole thing smells like shit. The mother is pimping out this 'relationship' to pimp out her own highly offensive movie about transexuals.
The Pattinson family, according to tweets, seems A-OK with Stewart, even after either 'cheating' on their son/brother, or at the VERY least, publically humiliating him and practically ruining his career and reputation.
It's like watching the Romney campaign. Whatever happened in July has been erased from their memory has if IT NEVER HAPPENED.
- [quote]Robert, on the other hand, looks hideous in all of the photos. God. He looks like he's going to hurl. He also looks like he has really really bad breath or something.
He's reached maximum ugly. I don't see how it can get any worse.
- The Twilight Saga Cast in 10 Years: A Prediction
- Thanks for that, R75!
- I'm sorry ladies and gentleman, but this is one UGLY motherfucker.
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac118/ROBsessedBlog2/Movies/Breaking Dawn Part 2/Madrid/Press Conference/RobertPattinsonMadridpresscon018.jpg
- Yeesh. All of a sudden Taylor Lautner became better looking and I still think he looks like a llama.
- I don't get it R77 at one point in time he was a pretty good looking guy. And then somewhere along the way his looks disappeared.
- I never thought he was that attractive. He had his moments but he was never that good looking. The only difference is that those moments of pretty have completely disappeared.
I think it's drug, drink, bad hygiene and unfortunate British genes. I'd hate to think what he looks like at 30 but by then I doubt anybody will care.
- Boo, that boy is UGLY.
- "I think it's drug, drink, bad hygiene and unfortunate British genes. "
And what seems to be some serious misery. I don't know if it's the embarassment of being part of "Twilight" or the fact that his attachment to Stewart is making him a laughingstock, but his bloated mess of a face looks worse with a "kill me" look in the eyes.
- Without photoshop, without perfect lighting and angles, this is what we're working with here, people. THIS.
- Yech. He's got bulging bug eyes.
And that flat nose needs to take itself out of the spotlight.
- Well, it looks like Breaking Dawn 2 isn't going to garner the Oscar this go round either.
[quote]The Cullen clan continues their habit of doing nothing whatsoever except standing attractively around the house in color-coordinated outfits, and nobody ever suggests going out to the swap meet or something; it's just what vampires do. Renesmee, half-vampire spawn of Bella and Edward (Robert Pattinson), has inherited her mother's perpetual deadpan, and looks like a 10-year-old almost immediately; well, that's just how it goes.
Some of the reviews are hilarious. It's at 55% at RT at the moment.
- I can feel the slide into irrelevancy already beginning...
- [quote]As for Breaking Dawn Part 2? That movie was crap. An unrelenting assault of vacuous, stubbornly anti-sapient hormonal porn for middle-aged moms. It says a lot about the franchise that over the course of four years of Twilight screenings, the demographic makeup of the audience has shifted from squealing high-school girls crushing on chiseled Teen Beat dreamboats to to sketchy soccer moms drooling over glistening hard-abbed boy-meat. Most of the original teenage audience has grown up, exited their Twilight phase, and gone to college, leaving their tattered Edward Cullen posters hanging on their walls; it’s their mothers, who might have gotten into Twilight as a way to connect to their daughters, that are suspended in a state of cross-legged arrested development. They get older, but Jacob Black’s abs stay the same.
- R87 there an excellent book about the politics of pleasure that details how historically the pleasure of the group in power (straight men) has always held a privileged place in society. More marginalized people (women, gays) are not supposed to seek pleasure for themselves as they are not worthy of it. The review you quoted seems to mirror this attitude perfectly. Bravo for drinking the koolaid and internalizing the bigotry of oppressor so perfectly.
- Save the women's studies bullshit, R88. If thousands of fat, ugly, middle aged men camped out for days, wearing bedazzled T-shirts asking Kristen Stewart to suck their cock, and practically started masturbating during the movie, society would want those men arrested!
These old hags are creepy, there's no two ways about it.
- Jesus, R88, take a break, will ya?
- robert has green frog eyes and a green suit (best dressed 2012)
- Those middle-aged fanatical women ARE creepy. What do their children think?
- R89, beautiful young women in their twenties are inserted into every movie aimed at males for men of ANY age to enjoy. For example the James Bon makes sure there is plenty of eye candy for the older men in the audience. Why are older women demonized for finding a film geared to female fantasy and starring good looking young guys demonized when men are not. Again, men don't have to zero in on the odd film because almost every film is cast and scripted with their ego and sexual pleasure as the number 1 priority. Get with the program and stop picking on women for trying to enjoy the few scraps hollywood tosses them.
- There's a BIG difference between enjoying eye candy and camping out in a tent with a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen and asking Robert Pattinson to bite you (when you're 50 years old). Plus, James Bond is fucking Shakespeare compared to Twilight.
And let's not go into the rabid stalking, creepy overinvestment, and downright lunacy as these dumb fucking fanfrauen have turned their lives upside down to live vicariously through the romantic entanglements of a 22 year old babydyke and her fake sparkly boyfriend for the past 4 years.
I don't demonize women for enjoying male eye candy. I demonize Twihards because they are INSANE.
- Just look at the dopes, third picture down.
- "And let's not go into the rabid stalking, creepy overinvestment, and downright lunacy "
Come to think of it, does the Datalounge ever bash straight male sports fans for their obsessive famdom? Do we mock them for overinvestment, lunacy, dressing up, and ignoring their loved ones on game weekends? Or for criticizing their favorite player's girlfriend like a bunch of bitchy fangirls, because "she's bad for his game"?
I think R88 has a point.
- [quote]Come to think of it, does the Datalounge ever bash straight male sports fans for their obsessive famdom? Do we mock them for overinvestment, lunacy, dressing up, and ignoring their loved ones on game weekends? Or for criticizing their favorite player's girlfriend like a bunch of bitchy fangirls, because "she's bad for his game"?
Yes, we do.
- Anyone who's been here longer than 5 minutes knows that straight men are to be admired, not criticized.
- Well, at least these dumb movies are FINALLY over. FINALLY.
And hopefully we won't be hearing too much from these annoying twats ever again.
- The chemistry is truly remarkable. And now, beyond just bringing body guards, publicists and managers on their dates, they have to drag poor Tay Tay into this as well!
- Looks like the movie will probably make close to what Breaking Dawn: Part 1 did last year. Effect of the "affair"? Apparently, not much.
- I think Rob &Taylor had Kristen tag along on their date.
- These two always need chaperon as their buffer btw them, otherwise Rob couldn't resist to slap her slut face.
- Apparently they are in London together.
- Reports say Kristen Stewart has been getting booed by fans during Twilight screenings.
- [quote]the demographic makeup of the audience has shifted from squealing high-school girls . . . to to sketchy soccer moms
God. No kidding. Those photos of the camp-outs say it all. Cringeworthy.
[quote]. Get with the program and stop picking on women for trying to enjoy the few scraps hollywood tosses them.
Oh, come on now, R93. This fandom goes way beyond the "few scraps" you're talking about. Many of these women have literally dedicated their lives to Twilight, and they aren't afraid to admit it. There is something very very wrong with that picture.
- The only reason Pattinson's family is supposedly okay with the 'reonciliation' is because they knew all along that this was no where near the Romance of the Century. Same goes for Stewart's mother and whoever else.
Everyone close to them knows that they hang out together (along with fifty gazillion other people on their 'dates') and, while Pattinson digs Stewart on a physical level, she can't tolerate him in that way.
So there was no need for some kind of big, emotional forgiveness type deal on anyone's part. What's to forgive?
The only ones who want that are, of course, the fans--sick people that they are.
- They both seem physically repulsed by each other. You'd have to look far and wide to see two young people with such little heat or chemistry between them.
- Rob and Tay Tay admitted the marketing ploy behind Team Edward vs. Team Jacob. The word actually came out of Rib's mouth, but Tay Tay confirmed it. Gee, I wonder what else was created by marketing???
That reminds me of all the other things Rob has admitted to. I'll be honest, I was a Rob fan (more so, that I thought he was cute), so, yeah, I read his all interviews. Once Twilight became a hit, he said Summit was upset because he wouldn't go to media training. They wanted him to answer questions a certain way. He also admitted they also arranged dates for him that he refused to go on. Most of the time. Although, he did have one or two "dates" with Cam Bell. I remember that because the fans pissed, they thought she wasn't good enough for Jonas (not sure which one) and they didn't want her near Rob.
He went Hollywood and sold out. Watch when all this is over, he's going to start spilling the beans. I'm not sure his fans will be so forgiving.
- He doesn't have many fans left, as far as I can tell. Or if they are they are holding out hope that he'll 'dump' Stewart by the DVD release. If he's still attached to her in any capacity next year, they'll depart for good (not like he really has very many fans going by his box office returns anyway). I guess it's fine to get rid of the lunatic fringe if you can create new fans but with this scandal, Twilight, and his lack of talent, I don't see that happening...
I think Pattinson was a happier, more affable, grounded person before the Twilight hoopla. I guess fame and money don't really bring happiness. Do these people really look happy to you?
- "Like all of its predecessors, "Breaking Dawn — Part 2" attracted a heavily female audience: 79% of the crowd were women, and half were under the age of 25"
- It physically nauseates me how much money and how many dumb people go see this shit. At least it's finally over.
- Well, at least you can take comfort in the fact that high ticket sales are mostly due to the fact that these women (the middle-aged soccer moms) buy multiple times. And they may or may not actually go to see the film 10+ times or whatever. No, they buy the tickets to boost the sales. Silly stuff.
The other thing I take comfort in are the bad reviews. The thing is stuck at 51% at Rotten Tomatoes, so even if it does get a few good reviews at this point, it's not going anywhere.
- There's a picture up today of Pattinson and Stewart grocery shopping in London.
Guess that means they're hosting a staff party. But the fans have a different spin--shopping together means True and Everlasting Love!
- How exciting!!!
- I think we all knew we'd get pictures the weekend Breaking Dawn opened. If I remember last year, we got 'date' night pictures the same weekend.
- I notice that every time they are walking together they never walk side by side, never acknowledge each other. They might as well be in separate pictures on separate planets. Every. Single. Time (even when holding hands, ironically).
- Kristen wanted someone a little more butch.
- Justin Bieber is more butch but on the other hand I think Kristen likes her some femme pussy and she's just WAY in the closet.
- ‘Faking it’ has now become part of Stewart’s world. And of the reconciliation with Pattinson, ‘it’s super, super possible that it is a publicity stunt. The press tour for Breaking Dawn would have been embarrassing otherwise. A lot of people’s jobs rely on that movie doing well. She’s smart. She understands that.’
— Dorothy Pomerantz, Forbes LA Bureau Chief
- Well, duh...we knew Robston would be back together by the time BD2 hit the theaters, and they have to "stay" together to promote the movie. I'm wondering if they'll last until the DVD release.
- Oh, I think they'll last beyond the DVD release. That timeline has been bandied about so much that to actually break up with such precision would make EVERYBODY doubt their validity, even the fans, and they would lose all credibility.
No, I think they'll go beyond that and here's why. They are a marketing ploy at this point and they'll keep going on that way as long as people pay attention and most importantly, it continues to make people $$$. Because that's what it's about in the end. CHA-CHING. Once the hits go away and people stop speculating and paying attention, it will be over.
It looks like Kristen's people already leaked to Gossip Cop that she'll be accompanying Robbie to Australia while he films The Rover.
Every celebrity plays the PR card in some way. Robsten is the PR card Stewart and Pattinson have to play. It's really their only card. It's almost deliciously shameless that they've gone back to their usual behavior as if July 2012 NEVER HAPPENED. I guess they took a cue from Mitt Romney.
The only wrench here is that for the semi-sane fans who want them to go their separate ways and separate themselves from Twilight, well, they'll be likely to depart as the games continue to be played. Pattinson fans won't stand for Kristen as a 'package deal.' I don't even think the Kristen fans are that fond of Pattinson either as they think he's a pussy and a 'bad boyfriend.' On the other hand...Kristen still needs Patzy to repair her image. Both sides are at work here.
Will be interesting if that one insider from the last thread who said there would be a 'leaked' engagement by year's end is accurate. Cause that will be HILARIOUS.
Anyway, Stewart has no real projects lined up and Pattinson has a string of supporting roles in other people's starring vehicles. You think these people are going to continue to be movie stars? PUH-LEASE.
- I've avoided these threads for obvious reasons.
Today, on a whim, I decided to peek in here and see what you were really talking about. It had to be something other than five entire threads about these horrid teenagers and their ridiculous vampire movies.
My god, you have to get out more. Seriously.
- Now they're free to be the gay people they obviously are.
- Agree with R123.
And R122? Get a life.
- If I never again have to hear the names Kristin Stewart, Robert Pattinson or Twilight again, it will be too soon.
And where DID that grocery store picture come from? Strange.
But no matter, who actually cares anymore?
Tick tock on their careers.
- Is there any gossip about Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. They sure flirt with each other a lot for two "straight" guys.
- The only thing more pathetic than being obsessed with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is being obsessed with the people who are obsessed with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, R123.
- R128 Riiight? Me thinks R123/R125 should pull the huge buttplug out her ass and go out more AND get a life!
- [quote]Anyway, Stewart has no real projects lined up and Pattinson has a string of supporting roles in other people's starring vehicles. You think these people are going to continue to be movie stars? PUH-LEASE.
Right, R122. Even some of the critics are speculating about how neither of them will be able to continue in any decent projects, especially Pattinson, who simply can't draw big numbers at the box office outside of his lame Edward Cullen role.
But that's great news!
The Sooner the Better
- Apparently R125 enjoys answering her own posts.
- what movies did RP get supporting roles only?
- R122needs to get a life.
I mean, who cares. You definitely do.
- I can't buy Stewart as straight. Sure, they are trying with recent red carpet appearances but they must be aware that sooner or later she's going to fell for real and it's probably going to be a female.
I actually feel sorry for her if she's gay. To mantain her career she's have to pretend. That's sad.
- Well, if you think she's the gay one these pics certainly don't dissuade that argument.
- ugh, he (rob) pro has a tiny penis. NO bulge to be seen. lame.
- Who wanna bet that there will be "leaked" pics of them spending thanksgiving together, Christmas pics, and NY pics?
Actually I'm SURE all those supposed private pics of them in the past were taken by their people/friends purposely, these two KNEW they were being taken pics, they AGREED to do it, then "leaked" it to public, just another PRsten strategy.
That would explain why there were barely or none PDA in those private pics, as they or KS esp want public keep guessing as she said herself in interview.
- Robb's actually attractive when he's not trying to pose and smile on the red carpet. I think his fans support him because they can see through the PR scam even though it irritates them and initially pissed them off. He doesn't hide the fact that he could care less about Twilight or Edward. Seems like his fans are calming down and now they just want him away from Kristen.
- Pattinson's actual group of fans are a very small pool of older, sad women. They are way too old to be rooting for some drooling moron as he figures out how to act his way out of a paper bag, one dumb movie at a time.
- R140 drooling moron makes me think of Robbie the retard...I was trying not to go there. LOL!
- Oh, R140, now that's a good one. So apt.
- I could see Pattinson having tinymeat. Probably a total bottom too.
- Has anyone seen K's performance in On the road? What do you think about her? I didn't see anything as outstanding as to deserve a nod to the Oscar.
outstanding in On the road is Sturridge, for example, but not KStew, se is the same, Bella
- K Spew shows her small, little titties in OTR, so to her lowbrow fans, that automatically means she deserves the Oscar. Keep dreaming, sweetheart.
Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar favorite
- On the Road hasn't opened here yet but it has no buzz and it's been a critical and financial flop everywhere else. It will open with little fanfare and disappear quickly.
Let's put it this way, she has as much a chance at getting nominated as I do, anonymous message board writer that I am.
And yes, Jennifer Lawrence is a LOCK for a nomination for Best Actress.
- Has anybody ever seen two more awkwardly miserable people?
- They don't look miserable at all. They are both successful and rich! They are not perfect you all are just as bad as those damn twihards obsesssing over them.
- R149 Rich & successful people don't equal happy people. You are correct, they are not perfect, hence the fake showmance or her cheating scandal. And, you are even worse than the damn twihards for obsessing over us. Now, sashay away!
- If riches and fame were the secret to happiness, Hollywood actors would be the most pleasant, well adjusted people on earth.
These two assholes look like prisoners of war on a death march.
I look happier when I'm on a business trip making chit chat with co-workers I don't particularly like (but have to pretend like I do).
- [quote]hopefully we won't be hearing too much from these annoying twats ever again.
No such luck! Get ready for baby vampires....
- Ok! "Yes, We're Having A Baby!"
Surely you know this by now, but this cover line is a complete bait and switch that ought to have an asterisk next to it. Inside you learn that Kristen wants to have Robert's baby, and he said that if she stays true to him, he's willing to have a kid with her, which allegedly made her cry. As of right now: She is not pregnant. There's no baby. Still, the magazine has a sidebar titled "Inside The Nursery" with the kind of furniture they might choose, someday.
I must say I prefer In Touch's more salacious spin on things:
"Wrecking Another Marriage?"
Basically, Kristen Stewart and Ben Affleck are IN TALKS to star in a movie called Focus. The editors at the mag have seen the script and deem it "steamy." The female lead has a nude scene, there's lots of kissing, and the lead characters have make-up sex. So if KStew and Ben get the parts it could cause trouble since they have both fallen for costars. Of course, even though Ben dated Gigli costar Jennifer Lopez and met Jennifer Garner on the set of Daredevil, he's been happily married for seven years and neither of them have officially been cast in the film so this is all theoretical. Still, the headline is, "Watch Out, Jen!"
- Did anybody see Fashion Police this week?
Kelly Osbourne on Ms. Stewart " Let's call a spade a spade. It is INAPPROPRIATE to show up to a premiere in a see through dress when you are HOMEWRECKER!!"
Joan Rivers thought Pattinson's Riddler like green suit looked "stupid".
More jokes as the show goes on about Stewart's 'slutty' ways and easy bits about how you usually never see her back because "she's laying on it."
- Living a lie leads to misery.
- Never heard the quite butchy Mama Stew speak before. Guess she lost her Australian accent after living in L.A. for so many years.
- Lainey says Stewart fans are psycho batshit crazy people driven to distraction because Jennifer Lawrence has critical acclaim and another Oscar nomination on the horizon, while their girl has...um, Twilight and not much else.
[quote]“Nice try with all your Jennifer Lawrence hype lately Lamey but she’s not winning an Oscar, Bwhahahahahahahahhaha. Kristen should be nominated for On The Road and she’ll get one before JLaw even when bitches like you hold her back, can’t keep this down!”
As if we already didn't know Twitards were insane.
- There's video floating around of Kristen and Rob landing at LAX and the paps shout to Rob if he thinks Kristen will cheat again, and they then shout to Kristen and ask if she will cheat on Robbie. And after the Epic Couple drive away and the paparazzi laugh.
The ho and the cuckold. Forever jokes. Even to paparazzi.
- The Ho and The Cuckold
Damn! That's rich.
- They look like they despise each other.
On another front, the Independent Spirit Awards were announced today. Nothing for On the Road or Ms. Stewart. Shocking, I thought she was being considered for Oscar!
Needless to say, nothing for Patz and the inert Cosmopolis either.
- [quote]There's video floating around of Kristen and Rob landing at LAX and the paps shout to Rob if he thinks Kristen will cheat again, and they then shout to Kristen and ask if she will cheat on Robbie. And after the Epic Couple drive away and the paparazzi laugh.
I don't even know how you go through life knowing the world thinks you are an insufferable joke. I would love to know the conversation they had in the car after the paparazzi guy told Rob he better watch it because Kristen will cheat again. Wouldn't you hate anybody who put you in that position (even if the money made it worth your while to pretend differently?). Wouldn't you just want to tear their hair out?
Talk about a sinking ship.
Anyway, it looks like Kristen let her lesbian shine at some pretend awards thingy tonight. Girl is looking super dykey.
- R161 - That outfit is tacky. Though, it looks like she';s eating again.
- "Kristen is mad, but mad in a beautiful way"...um, okay, James.
- The filth really shows up in HQ.
- Ewww, I can smell her through my screen. Side note...those pants are cute and, a silk or sheer black or yellow top would look great with them.
- Good God. It looks like she just ripped out her hair extensions.
- Kristen's nostils always look so shiny -- too much coke??
- I don't think it's any great mystery that Kristen uses hard drugs. She looks dirty, unbathed, and high. It makes me itchy just looking at her.
And if she should get criticized for looking like a trashy fool, than Rpatz should also be equally called out for schmoozing with Richard Gere like he just got done eating a Big Mac and smoking a bowl.
Is that a sports jacket over another jacket over a graphic T-shirt?
What a bunch of losers.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart glammed up for the Fourth Annual Governors Awards in L.A. Saturday night. The star wore this dazzling Talbot Runhoff dress with see-through lace detailing on the bodice and certainly turned heads on the red carpet.
Sans her boyfriend.
What an odd looking pose. Kind of like Big Foot or something.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Academy Motion Picture Arts Sciences 4th Annual _RQDrKOSfIDl.jpg
- Not only is she eating, she may be eating too much. Kristen is looking a little chubby in the face and body and it's making her look like a potato-esque Rumer Willis. That jug handle jaw is GROWING.
- She looks better on the plumper side,
- She's probably on her period...that's not a good pic. Her face and hair are begging to be washed.
- She doesn't look bad here.
- She looks like a potato with a brown wig attached. And what is going on with that dirty wisp stuck to her face?
It must rankle her that she has to go to these events to network and repair her image (and maybe secure a job) while also being required to campaign for a nomination that has a negative probability of actually happening. Maybe that's why she can't be bothered to bathe before hand.
No matter how many screenings or premieres On the Road has had, it has gained ZERO buzz. It didn't even manage to get an Indie Spirit nom. The film is dead on arrival. It's NOT happening.
- Wow. This must be an old photo. They actually look pretty good here. Okay, I know the photo is air brushed and all, but still.
When you see a pic like this, you can see how rapidly these two are aging, especially Pattinson. Lately he's looking more and more like a stodgey old Englishman who should be spending his days sitting in front of the fire place drinking tea and eating crumpets. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
- [quote]She looks like a potato with a brown wig attached.
You got me loling here. Damn!
- So On the Road is still stuck at about 50% at Rotten Tomatoes. Its current critical reception is just lukewarm.
However, there have been times when even though the film was not highly praised, an Oscar nominee was chosen from it anyway. But I don't think that's the case here. Kristen's part is relative minor for one thing, and for the other, what she does in the film is not much of a stretch for her in the acting department.
- That should be "relatively minor"
- Kristen Stewart most likely OUT at Balenciaga, since new Creative Director, Alexander Wang, is decidedly Team Liberty.
- Oh noes! Is Robsten half broken?
Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated by Robert Pattinson’s reluctance to fully forgive her and re-commit to their relationship, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. Robert, 26, has been playing hard to get with Kristen, 22, since rekindling their romance and a close source says the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she’s been putting in all the effort to make it work.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 beauty believes she’s been punished enough for her affair with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, the source says — and thinks Robert now has to get over it otherwise the romance is destined for failure.
“Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not,” the source tells RadarOnline.com. “Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she’s been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob’s family over the Thanksgiving holiday.
“She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on,” the source reveals.
Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kristen has signed up for the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman – but Rupert, 41, has dropped out.
“The script has already been written and production will begin late next year,” a source previously told Radar. “However, Rupert Sanders definitely won’t be a part of the project. Rupert didn’t want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.”
- [quote]However, there have been times when even though the film was not highly praised, an Oscar nominee was chosen from it anyway. But I don't think that's the case here. Kristen's part is relative minor for one thing, and for the other, what she does in the film is not much of a stretch for her in the acting department.
DL is currently going crazy over Anne Hathaway vs. Sally Field. Some of the other Les Miz actresses also have a shot in this category. Amy Adams for The Master, as well. Helen Hunt for Sessions. Kristen isn't even on the shortlist for the shortlist.
- Ready for more PRsten sightings as there are going to be more OTR screenings and premiers these days...Geeze this movie's promotion seems never end, they have been pushing this movie for half year since Cannes.
- Kristen's booked to appear on Craig Ferguson's show next week. She's one of his favorite punching bags, and he loves to comment on what a homewrecking little slut she is. Can't wait.
- Papa Pattz, Papa Stew and just two of your typical Twitards at the movie's L.A. premiere last month.
- So it looks like the expected trouble in paradise stories are coming out. Apparently the Thanksgiving in England dinner was uncomfortable for Kristen because of Rob's sisters.
Right. Tabloid garbage. But it's funny anyway.
- They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England....
- Um. Right, [R187]. But Kristen supposedly had dinner there on Thanksgiving.
- Does anyone still believe they are an actual couple? That this isn't 1,000,000 % manufactured?
- I think Datalounge is 100% in agreement that this is manufactured bullshit.
- What a coincidence! A reporter for Life & Style just so happened to be on Robsten's NYC to LA flight after they'd spent Thanksgiving week in London. All of the sweet details made the perfect article!
- OmG I'm drooling over, the reporter forgot the words Rob whispered to Kristen to wake hep up before landing. According to a fan's relate who happened to be there too, Rob said:" Wake up Angel, wake up" and then kissed her sweetly… isn't it cute?
- Do we even have to bother uttering "that never happened?"
Although I'm sure it was very romantic when they got off that flight and landed at LAX and all of the paparazzi (who I'm sure weren't called) asked Rob what he's going to do when Kristen cheats again.
Talk about embarrassing. And hilarious.
- Yet another dose of fan fiction with, as usual, no photos.
- "Wake up Angel, wake up"...more like, "Gurl, wake ya stanky ass up!". LOL! Seriously, perfect Edward Cullen or fan fiction Rob would say some shit like that, real life Rob was probably high or drunk and didn't even realize the plane had landed.
- Sheep philosophy posted today. I disagree on everything, especially on calling rude Rupert for saying that Twilight was Kristen's prison. Actually I think he had the pair of balls Rob lacks of, for saying the truth.
- Kristen didn't attend some OTR event last night and she's supposedly also not attending one tonight. She's said to be suffering from the flu, but the Robstenites think it's really morning sickness, natch.
- Or maybe the movie is DOA and there's no point in trying to campaign for it anymore. It's been a non-factor in all of the nominations and critics awards so far.
- Kristen, one of E!'s 'most inspiring celebrities of 2012'!!
- Awww, how sweet! Yes, all of the mothers and fathers of today dream of their litlle girls growing up, fucking married men, and slutting up red carpets by showing off their tiny titties and flat ass!
- Ms. Stewart's booked to appear on The Daily Show on December 13. Can't wait to see how Jon Stewart treats her.
cherry cough drop
- He will be mostly nice to her. Everyone in show biz always is.
- Jon Stewart doesn't do mean. Depending, he may bring up the elephant in the room, probably in some kind of mild way. The real problem is if Kristen is a usual incoherent, cunty self during the interview. Letterman is the only one who has really cut her down to size. I doubt she'll ever go on his show again.
- R99 They always suck up to the celebs. They're the video version of People mag.
What did Letterman say to Kristen?
- It's really cute how these two try to stay relevant.
- Oh, Jenny honey, shouldn't you be strapping the ole feed bag on about now, you heifer?
KStew, always a svelete 110 lbs.
- Oh, no! I've seen that look before! Which one's she fucking? One or both?!
- "Jon Stewart doesn't do mean."
Except to evil politicians, but Stewart isn't important enough for that. She's just some stupid little girl whose fifteen minutes of fame are winding up.
Speaking of winding things up, how long before they officially break up? Are they going to wait until after the DVD release?
- She's definitely giving that loving look to Hedlund (or whatever his name is) in that photo at R208.
- Kristen's doormat was definitely at the On the road after party in Chateau Marmont. This can't be PR, I think this poor guy is fatally in love with the cheater. Pathetic but true.
What do you think guys?
- R211 BD2 is still opening in some countries. I think they'll continue this dog & pony show untill the DVD release. Of course, it'll be muted a little then ramp up to full Robston throttle around the release, and then they'll be over...you know from the pressure of working and trying to balance a relationship. I'm sure they'll both be heartbroken and remain the best of friends...until Rob accidentally reveals the whole plot or the other cast members spill the tea. LOL!
- No doubt about it, R212. But I think they will wait for the official "we're still friends" split until long after the DVD comes out.
There has been too much speculation about how they will break up after all of the Twilight stuff cools down, so to save face--and to keep the fans hanging on as long as possible--they will stretch it out for months.
But they are used to playing the game, so it's easy for them by now.
- You're right R213!
- when this bearding arrangement is all wrapped up i could totally see her getting together with emma stone.
- Five years from now, Kristen Stewart will make her Big Comeback in a Lifetime film. The film will flop (with television audiences!), and out of desperation, Stewart will take bit parts on shows like Law & Order or any one of the bazillion sit-coms that come and go.
There are only two things that might save her from this dismal fate:
1. She needs to get taller by, oh, let's say about 5 inches. Her teensy tiny little girl/boy body simply will not lend itself to important parts. Sure, Tom Cruise has gotten away with it from time to time, but then again, he's a man.
2. She needs intelligence and depth. She's, what, now? 22 years old or something? If she hasn't developed that depth by now, it's probably never going to come. And without it, she'll never be able to successfully pull off the serious roles she wants.
- Oh, sweetie @R216, in your dreams! I've made it pretty far in Hollywood on my back so far, and I'm only 22! I've got tons of movie roles in my future unless my tits start to sag or my pussy dries up first. Ben Affleck was just the latest to sample my charms!
Now excuse me, I've got to go slide my strap on out of Rob's arse.
- I love the Kristen Stewart Troll, but seriously, if she had any ability or opportunity to star in the types of high prestige, artsy fartsy, pretentious films she claims to love so much, she would surely do so. But obviously she's only being sent dumb shit like this Focus nonsense (Kristen Stewart in a COMEDY? With Ben "I'm as wooden as a tree" Affleck? Can you say Gigli 2: Electric Boogaloo) or possibly Snow White 2.
I'm actually surprised her management had her take on Focus since it will only remind people about her affair with Rupert. Another film with an older, married, director with kids? The tabloids are going to have a field day.
- [quote]Another film with an older, married, director with kids? The tabloids are going to have a field day.
Bingo, babe! That's what I'm counting on! No press is bad press and all that. My new persona is bad-ass femme fatale that's anxious to show my puss and ass to the masses. Bella who? That Twilight shit is in the rear view mirror.
I'm out of lube for Rob's hairy arsehole, so I'll have to jump in my Mini Coop fuckride, hope on down to CVS, and talks to ya later.
- Maybe Kristen needs to 'accidentally' show her pussy for reals. None of this coy see-through lace bullshit! That's for amateurs!
- Excuse me for saying so, R219, but you are highly unfunny.
- Have you notice how demure she's dressing up in her last talk shows? I guess she's only getting roles, if any, with nudity and sex scenes, hence she's subtlely changing her dressing style. Does anyone really believe in her chops as actress? Not that she has a gorgeous body to show off either..
- For some reason I think the Kristen Stewart Troll and the Robbie the Retard Troll are probably very true to their real life counterparts.
- I actually like her body, R222
- "There are only two things that might save her from this dismal fate: 1. She needs to get taller by, oh, let's say about 5 inches. Her teensy tiny little girl/boy body simply will not lend itself to important parts. Sure, Tom Cruise has gotten away with it from time to time, but then again, he's a man. "
Actually, her build is one of the few things she has going for her. She's short, but is so slight and long-limbed that she looks taller in photographs. Standing next to her would make a short-ass like Tom Cruise or Jeremy Renner look taller, it might get her some work.
Of course, if she wants a career as leading lady to Hollywood's shortest actors, she'll need a boob job.
- She's 5'3" or so.
- I don't think she's easily castable except as angsty teens. She doesn't look or project 'adult.' It's a major problem.
She's also so butch, it's very hard to see her as a romantic love interest. They are trying with the Focus movie, but already people are saying it will be another Gigli.
I don't think she easily fits into any of the typical roles for young actresses in their 20's. She can't do period. She really can't do anything but blank and sullen.
Plus, another actress is already doing the cold and gothic look, and that person is Rooney Mara. She's getting all the plum roles with all the big name directors lately.
Kristen has been coasting on whatever people saw in her in Into the Wild for 7 years now. And she's still doing the same hair flipping, lip biting act she was doing at 15.
No growth. And that's why all of the actresses who emerged after her, are now ahead of her in career prospects and prestige.
- I think the reason she is so desperately and thirsty on getting a nom with OTR with countless screenings and promotion becoz Jennifer Lawrence is going to get a nom in Oscar surely, the competitive and aggressive side of her couldn't stand her opponent get ahead of her, which inevitably JL will get all the potential jobs in HW that just make KS more jobless. So she tries everything to get a nom for herself even though she was barely in the movie and only giving hand jobs and sex in there .
- And Jennifer Lawrence gets a SAG nomination!
And Kristen Stewart's "brave" On the Road performance is over looked. Again.
- Jennifer Lawrence has a SAG nomination, an Indie Spirit Award nomination, a Critics Choice nomination, she won the LA Critics group for Best Actress, she's assured a Golden Globe nomination and is almost a total lock for an Oscar nom unless some totally unforeseen happens.
I can see why she drives Kristen Stewart fans batty.
- I'm pretty sure that it will be a cold day in hell if Stewart ever gets a nomination for anything respectable in the genuine acting community.
- Kristen might have a chance at an Oscar win if "saltiest tits" becomes a category. Her body odor gives them a certain tangy kick.
Rob & Rupert
- Actresses don't launch awards campaigns, studios do. IFC was planning to campaign OTR and Kristen since it premiered in Cannes. However, for all the good it did them, they could have taken that money, put it in a trash can, and set it on fire.
Also, I caught Kristen's intro of Bon Jovi last night at the 12-12-12 Hurricane Sandy benefit concert. She looked awful, sounded awful, and couldn't get through a 2 minute teleprompter read monologue without doing that air-sucking-through-her-teeth thing and running her hands through her greasy hair. Seeing her speak, it really reminds me of two things: first, this girl screams gay, even more in motion than in pictures, and at almost 23 years old, she still talks and carries herself like a 13 year old grumpy teen girl, and at this point, I just feel embarrassed for her. Growing older won't be pretty, both on her career and her rapidly declining appearance.
- To say that Stewart looked awful is an understatement. And when will someone on her side tell her to stop sucking air through her teeth whenever she speaks? I guess she learned that trick when she was younger, thinking it would make her appear to be a deep thinker, but it's simply middle-schoolish--or like something from a school cafeteria stage play.
- Pattinson is left out of this awards season as well. Cosmopolis, which was supposed to be his big breakout vehicle, has been all but forgotten.
I guess Cannes isn't that important after all.
- It seems like you can be as sleazy and immoral as you like, destroy peoples marriages and split families and you still get chance after chance in this industry.
It's not that I think peoples private lives should stop them functioning in their jobs but in Hollywood t seems as if there's no out in the cold period for reflection or to learn from mistakes that you can't use people. She's had nothing but people fawning over her after a week's worth of pap, which she just ignored and came out her usual bitchy, snotty self.
Then Pattinson is throwing himself at her again (totally PR of course) and she gets work offers and is back on red carpets with magazines going on about her new dress and 'style'.
What a load of bollocks. If this were an ordinary woman she be an outcast in her street and probably have to move.
- I actually think her career is in a very precarious position and she doesn't seem like she's on a great trajectory.
Balenciaga contract? - Finished. Rumors are swirling that Rihanna is going to replace her. Stewart hasn't worn Balenciaga in months. Remember, this was supposed to be a big coup for Stewart but only months after the fragrance premiered, she's done. She was an absolute dud for the brand and brought nothing but bad publicity and the entire campaign was cheap and poorly executed. She always looked dumb wearing their clothes anyway.
Movie career: even before the scandal she was obviously being offered crap. SWATH? Crap. Cali? Total crap. Now the only thing she has on deck is Focus, and even Helen Keller can see this is a flop in the making. Where are the prestige movies with big name, award winning directors? Those roles are going to a handful of in demand actresses. Stewart is not one of them. If Stewart were actually talented, she'd have Jennifer Lawrence's career.
The Public: Simply hates her. Yeah, her aggressive PR maven gets her on meaningless E! best dressed lists and bullshit like that. Yes, she's a tabloid staple and commands acres of column inches. But that doesn't mean anything. Kate Bosworth gets on these lists too. They tried to make her happen a few years ago. She didn't happen. The public rejected her. The public rejects Stewart as both a likable celebrity and a capable actress. Her sullen, wooden performances are an internet meme at this point. She's a joke.
Awards campaign: Sending her to the Governor's Ball and trying to network for a Golden Globe just look foolish now. She's come away with a big fat ZERO. She was never in contention. Maybe that's why she always showed up with dirty hair and wearing last night's pajamas.
I honestly don't know where she goes from here.
- [quote]Pattinson is left out of this awards season as well. Cosmopolis, which was supposed to be his big breakout vehicle, has been all but forgotten.
That movie was forgotten even before it came out.
- Please stop with the see through dresses. Nobody wants to see your twat.
- Christ in a bucket of snails, R239, she looks like she's wearing a "Project Runway" failure!
- This whole SHE CHEATS EVIL WENCH bs is just a long drawn out publicity stunt. Her career is off like a rocket when it should be tanking like Rpatz. Let's face it, the public loves a villain; it makes them feel like the good guy.
- She was a fucking bore on The Daily Show last night. A corpse has more life.
- [quote]It seems like you can be as sleazy and immoral as you like, destroy peoples marriages and split families and you still get chance after chance in this industry.
Being sleazy and immoral are prerequisites. Some actors seem very much like "good ones" on the surface. But they aren't.
- [quote]Please stop with the see through dresses. Nobody wants to see your twat.
Speak for yourself, R239!
Rupert, rubbing one out over the sexy shot at R239 before the wifey gets home
- TMZ: Kristen Stewart
Needs to Apologize
for This Outfit Too!
- That dress commits the worst sin of all. It makes her look FAT. You can be a lot of things in Hollywood - bitchy, immoral, even untalented. But you can't be FAT.
- Maybe she's pregnant with the Golden Child!
Robsten Luvr, age 13
- R245- You can be, until you really have to start proving yourself.
(But either way, I'll end up rich!)
- She looks really bloated in that dress (is it a dress???) and her feet looks so uncomfortable in those shoes. I know all those type are uncomfortable but it looks painful the way her toes are stuffed in there. I have to say her eye makeup was on point...that's it.
- They sure are trying for an aggressively hyper heterosexual image.
- Whenever K Stew acts bored or annoyed with the kind of attention she routinely gets; whenever she expresses discomfort with her career or angst over her lot in life; whenever she works to give the impression that she just wants to be left alone and that she finds the grind of celebrity pole-dancing to be beneath her…
Don’t you believe it for ONE SECOND.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson On Rocks Again? 'She Begged Him To Go To New York, But They're Still Fighting'
- [quote]Now the only thing she has on deck is Focus, and even Helen Keller can see this is a flop in the making.
Damn! I'm sitting here lolling away.
- I'm just so sick of her keep calling herself real and honest after she "cheated" and nearly broke up someone's marriage and family.
- Kristen Stewart may be the star of Twilight but that’s not enough for her. The actress feels her On The Road performance was snubbed because she wasn’t nominated for a Golden Globe, HollywoodLife.com is exclusively reporting.
“Kristen, like any actor or actress, wants their work respected and rewarded,” a source reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “Not being honored with a nomination has just lit a fire under her to be work even harder in the future.”
Our source, who’s an insider in the movie industry who thinks Kristen a talented actress, goes on to add that “all the [nominations] haven’t been announced for other awards shows, so she may have missed the Golden Globes, but that doesn’t mean she has missed out on everything else.”
The Snow White and the Seven Huntsman star is currently working on the new movie Focus, about a veteran grifter who takes a young, attractive woman under his wing but things get complicated when they become romantically involved.
- Prediction: No nominations for Stewart this go round (or ever).
- Well, there's always the People's Choice Awards, the Kids Choice Awards, the MTV Movie Awards, and of course...the Razzies
- Caught a part of Welcome to the Reilly's last night on cable. Ick. Kristen Stewart was the same sullen, monotone, lip biting, nothing she is in real life. She brought nothing to the table, acting wise. Nothing. She truly is the most awful of actresses.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart: Not just “the ‘Twilight’ girl everyone s- – - – on”
[quote]I mean, she’s a cagey, cautious person; you can feel her sizing you up while she decides whether you’re an idiot or a nutjob and discerns how much she should stick to polite, neutral remarks.
She's such a pompous asshole.
- It's quite lovely that the mainstream media tries to portray Stewart as some kind of counter culture artiste but it simply isn't so and nobody buys it.
- And they are trying, aren't they? They need to stop trying to make her happen.
- [quote]Kristen Stewart is really, really, really sorry she cheated on Robert Pattinson
- So, most of you will probably remember that our favourite twat K Stew takes issue with other(read: all) 'fake' actresses auctioning off dresses for charity...
"But all this ridiculously empty charity work that you see? Like, you show up at an event and you wear a dress and you auction your dress off and you suddenly feel important. I want to do it right. Right now, I just feel it. It's not to be wasted. Because I know my value is fucking strong."
This hypocritical twat is now auctioning off her Breaking Dawn 2 premiere dress (the Murad one) for charity.
When will this cunt go away with her hypocrisy? On the plus side, can we maybe infer that her value is no longer 'fucking strong' since she is doing charity the old school, fake, 'un-honest', empty way?
- Have you noticed the adulation of her by other big chinned/jawed women? For them, it's their day in the Sun. Screw Viv Leigh and those authentic beauties.
- [quote]“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated. But honestly, I don’t care 'cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my s***," the "On the Road" actress told Newsweek. "And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
Gosh. She sounds so very sincere! And so very selfish!
- Well, the reviews for On the Road are not getting any better. I'll bet that fact is getting under Stewart's skin at the moment. She no doubt had visions of herself and the cast and crew being honored by Hollywood's finest.
Better Luck Next Time!
- Ben Affleck drops out of Focus.
- Not gonna lie, the schadenfreude is taking over at this news.
Ben Affleck was attached to Focus before she was, she's barely been attached for a month and suddenly his schedule won't permit it?
Is she getting blacklisted?
- Is that a reliable source? I hope so. Yeah. If it's true, then it's damned funny. Affleck is probably afraid of the inevitable screaming tabloid headlines: "Affleck and Stewart Get It On Behind Closed Doors, Say Staffers!"
- Oh, it's legit. Variety broke the story. I had an inkling this was going to happen once Kristen Stewart got involved with the project and the gossip and tabloid covers began. Ben is on the hunt for an Oscar, he's constantly staging 'happy family' photo ops with his wife and kids, he's spent years cleaning up his rep and clawing his way back to being a credible A-list actor/director/writer. He didn't need to be involved in all of the drama Kristen brings, much less the lack of credibility over starring in a movie with a derided, unlikable actress who has the stink of Twilight and scandal all over her.
I have a feeling if Emma Stone was still attached he probably would have found the time in his busy schedule but Stewart was just a bridge too far.
- Exactly what R270 said.
- Just got back from work and still loving that all Stewart sees in her future is Ben Affleck's dustcloud.
Hope to God she doesn't go to Australia with Pattinson, they need to be apart, then drift apart then tear each other apart.
- R272 I doubt it, she needs this fauxmance to stay relevant in the media/public, this is the only thing that keep the tabloids/paps/fans interested to help her dying career. Expect the coming NYE pics, airport pics, on-set pics with sharing clothes/sun glasses/trousers and lame hand holding. Needless to say BD2 DVD has yet to release until Feb.
- Yes, with Kristen Stewart's career in a very precarious position, I have no doubt we'll here about date nights in Australia, blah blah blah.
But I also don't see Kristen being content to twiddle her thumbs in the Australian outback while her Twilight fame withers away. She's gonna need to start her hustle for new projects.
- She and her team is so aggressive, and her parents working in the industry, so I'm not worried about her career at all, she is not going away. Her career perhaps will be mediocre at best.
And I don't think she is important enough to make Ben Affleck back out of the movie because of her bad press. He was sooo interested in the role that he even convinced Emma to take the role again personally. I guess it is just not worth his effort to reschedule his working plans now that with KS in it.
- Kristen Stewart Confirmed For 'Snow White And The Huntsman' Sequel: 'I'm So Excited'
[quote]"Oh, it’s gonna be f**kin’ amazing," Stewart said. "No, I'm so excited about it, it’s crazy ... I'm not allowed [to talk about it]. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we’re going to make a sequel, and that’s very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it.' So no, I’m totally not allowed to talk about it."
[quote]When asked to clarify whether or not ideas have already been tossed around, the 22-year-old actress replied, "Oh my God. F**k, yeah. Absolutely. And we’ve got a really amazing… [smiles] So, yeah. It’s all good. [laughs]."
- can she get through a sentence without using the word fuck.?
- Of course she can't get through a sentence without using the words fuck and totally--that's what makes her so different and anti-Hollywood.
Yech. There are some damned ugly photos of Pattinson floating around. He's wearing a jacket that the fans claim belongs to Stewart. Good Lord. This stuff is so incredibly old by now. But the fans keep gobbling it up with breathless tweets. Some of them have even checked out the stores that sell those jackets!
As for me, I can't believe I'm still reading those lame ass tabloid stories. Must be something wrong with me.
- Miss Pattinson-Stewart was filming a Dior fragrance commercial in NYC. Fragrance + Pattinson. Yeah. Right.
Of course, an endorsement deal does not make one relevant in acting department. Just ask Blake Lively. But our little Twi-tards are afraid of the cash cow going away. Got to do SOMETHING.
- Oh, right. I forgot that Robert is promoting a fragrance these days.
He's so humble and unassuming. And he doesn't know much about the Industry and how it all works, because he really doesn't want to be part of the whole machine. He's been reluctantly pushed into it.
So that's why he's peddling perfume like the natural Aw Shucks guy he is.
- On the Road flops at the box office. A surprise to no one, of course.
- [quote]It’s that wonderful time of the year again and Robert Pattison seems to be enjoying one particular Christmas gift more than any other: his freedom. Against the backdrop of the Twilight franchise reaching its inevitable end, Robert and Kristen Stewart are following a similar fate.
Apparently he was spotted in London drinking alone on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas apart, NYE together.
Picture of Pattinson and Slingshot Stewart in the London Underground (although walking very far apart).
Read a rumor on another site that Kristen and Charlize were getting it on during the filming of SWATH (with Charlize going down on Kristen in her trailer). Doesn't really surprise me. Still think Kristen is either a repressed lez lez or bisexual. And Robsten are friends/required to act out this charade but are not very sexually interested in each other.
- And I just want to add that the posters at DL are some of the funniest, wittiest, snarkiest bitches around and 2012 gave me a lot of laughs and July 24th 2012 in particular gave me a lot of laughs in THIS thread!
Never forget July 24th 2012!
- Doesn't surprise me about Charlize.
- I've already said expected pics of them celebrate NYE, their PR strategy is sooo transparent!!! NOW expect pics of Kslut follow him to Aus filming the new movie.
- Her hair is so greasy in these pictures, I want to vomit. If you didn't know any better you'd think this was some meth addicted homeless person and not a millionaire movie star.
- Well, not really surprising. Every Twihard and their mother knows and EXPECTS Kristen to spend NYE in London. As if this is a fact. As if they have personally been let in on the plans.
So if Kristen DIDN'T show up in London for New Year's...well those crazy frauen would be in an UPROAR. Robsten MUST remain UNBROKEN (even if it's another 15 person 'date').
Doesn't matter. This thing feels like it's on life support. Tick Tock.
In fact, I think both Pattinson and Stewart are on their way to has-been status very soon. Poor Tay Tay is already there.
- Breathless tweets from London. They've been spotted with a group of their American pals!
How very romantic.
- Amazing how this cheating scandal has been so [italic]forgotten[/italic].
- Lets talk about the cheating this B+ movie actor has done on his B= list actress girlfriend over the past few years. It only seems fair. Lots you will know, but many you won't. The list numbers about 10. The most salacious to me was the marriage he broke up. She used to be a B+ television actress on a very hit show. She got married and had some problems. She got back together with her husband then auditioned for a movie with our actor. The chemistry was instant. By the time they started filming her marriage was over and our actor and actress were in bed everyday. One time they were joined by one of his other long time female co-stars.
Threesomes are nothing new. Our actor and his best friend who is also an actor took an actress with them on a European trip. Sex and booze and threesomes the entire time. The actress had previously had a relationship with our actor and she even co-starred with him in another role that required sex scenes. She said they were real. Remember, this is all going on while he is dating the B+ list actress from the first paragraph.
There were always the flings with his co-stars. That happened before during and after. There was the European burlesque dancer. Oh, and a couple of models. There is the night he got drunk and made the ultimate mistake and slept with someone who should not be slept with unless you have a quadruple strength latex bodysuit. She has actually started getting work again. There was the C list Australian actress and the reality star from VH-1. Oh, there was the co-star of the actress that had her marriage broken because of him. That was an interesting one. There was the daughter of one of the director's of a movie he starred in. He told her he wanted to be with her forever, but didn't really mean it. He just wanted to sleep with her. There are a few more, but no one would know who they are.
B+ movie actor: Robert Pattinson B- actress girlfriend: Kristin Stewart Former B+ TV actress on a very hit show, split and got back together with husband: Emilie de Ravin "Lost" B+ movie actor’s longtime female costar: Ashley Greene Actor’s best friend: Tom Sturridge Actress who had real sex scenes when co-starring with B+ movie actor: someone from "Bel Ami" Actress who is starting to work again: Lindsay Lohan C-list Australian actress: Sophie Monk Reality star from VH-1: Paris Hilton Co-star of Former B+ TV Actress: Maggie Grace Director’s daughter from movie he just starred in: Caitlin Cronenberg
- R291 uuummm, okay! Rob is gay and I think he's afraid of vaginia so unless those women raped him, I do see all that happening...but, thanks for the legend at the end. I'd love to see this in PowerPoint.
- Happy New Year, R292. I just post the BIs, I ain't saying they're true.
- Insider posting at CDAN
Most of this is b.s. Also, you can't cheat on someone you have never, EVER, been with. They are contractually obligated to play pretend until after the release of the DVD or they will not get their percentage points, which will be huge. Basically, they are owned by Summit/Lions gate for the time being.
Robert and Kristen are friends, however.
Her "cheating" was a set-up by Summit to stir up publicity. It backfired on Kristen because that Rupert guy really did want to fuck her. She didn't know things would get so out of hand, had no idea what to do, and freaked out. She's...different, and they used that to their advantage. I am not a fan of her personally because she's highly unpleasant, but I don't think a lot of it is conscientious. As I said, she is different.
And she's not asexual. She has a girlfriend. The girlfriend was not pleased about those pictures and I dare say was far more upset about it than Robert. Robert was just pissed she went behind his back and didn't tell him what they were making her do. (She's not the brightest bulb in the lamp.)
Robert isn't gay, he's bi, but more into women, and yes he's a big slut. But even he wouldn't fuck Lindsay Lohan.
Anyway. The whole situation is twisted. Those studio execs are some diabolical motherfuckers, believe it.
- Why wouldn't they tell Rob about the planned affair scandal? The only thing I can sorta believe about that info is that it implies both Rob and Kristen aren't completely straight.
- More from 'InTheKnow':
I also didn't say there was a strategy at ALL about promoting THE MOVIE. It was drumming up personal interest. Keeping the fangirls causing a stir, keeping the names in the press. They knew damn good and well the movie was going to profit. But there are also other things in which to profit.
Bingo. Smart, and your synopsis is right on. She's not going to get many/any more roles though that don't tank or go straight to DVD. No one wants to work with her. This industry will eat her alive. Too much damage has been done that they really didn't intend, especially to the extent it went.
The pervy dude didn't get to have sex with her, but it still messed her up. She was very upset. (It bothered me and I don't even like her very much.)
One thing I think is relatively clear is that Pattinson didn't give a shit about the cheating or 'cheating,' was not broken hearted, and was all too happy to continue the arrangement as soon as the heat of the affair was turned down a bit and Twilight promotion began. They are friends but no romantic feelings are involved so why should he be upset about the infidelity of a pretend relationship?
- The last paragraph up there at R296 makes perfect sense to me.
- Oh, I just want to clear up that the last paragraph is my own thoughts, not the 'insider.'
But I still think that's pretty much the gist of what that poster was saying.
Also interesting that the CDAN 'InTheKnow' talks about how disliked Stewart is within the industry and how people don't want to work with her. She's 'unpleasant' 'different'. Wonder if that is true?
- Yeah. From everything I've seen, like her interviews, 'I don't give a shit' attitude, etc., the word unpleasant fits her like a glove.
- The Daily Mail in the UK were making a big deal that she was seen wearing some titty bar peaked cap with a nude woman on or something.
It was the first time I've suddenly liked her in awhile.
- Kristen Stewart's dumb quotes. It should be a drinking game.
[quote]“I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it’s a difficult thing,” she says. “You can’t see over, people can’t see in, and you also can’t see out. So I’ve gotten quite comfortable with just being unafraid. I keep saying the same thing: it’s not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them.”
[quote]“It’s a pretty fucking odd thing to want to pretend to be another person,” she says, “and then have a lot of other people who watch you do that. You have this experience of reading something, and if you don’t bring it to life, you’re basically deleting it. Every day of shooting you’re depriving the world of having that. The responsibility is amazing.
[quote]“I am not closed off to anything right now,” she says, smiling. “That is what I was saying about not having any more walls up. I don’t want to deprive myself of any bit of life.” By the end of our conversation, Stewart is a bit more relaxed—hair down, glasses off, bomber jacket removed—and cracking jokes aplenty. That nervousness she was experiencing before has apparently been channeled. Like a true Beatnik, she is embracing life as it comes.
- Just one three letter word in response to the brilliant quotes up there: huh?
- [quote]Amazing how this cheating scandal has been so forgotten.
I wouldn't say it's been entirely forgotten since a few days ago it made the list of the top 10 entertainment stories of 2012 (it was even featured on CNN), but the studio has definitely manipulated the Twitards into falling for a lot of this stuff.
- [quote]Robert isn't gay, he's bi, but more into women, and yes he's a big slut.
Well, if he is bi and likes guys even somewhat, that would still be devastating for the Twitards .
- I don't know why but I've always had the hardest time picturing this hobo looking doofus having sex with a woman, much less a harem of them.
Kristen going to London looking like some used up, greasy, mix of Skrillex and Justin Bieber - I absolutely refuse to believe any straight man would want to fuck THAT...or that any girl looking to see her boyfriend after weeks apart would fly out looking like THAT.
[quote]I wouldn't say it's been entirely forgotten since a few days ago it made the list of the top 10 entertainment stories of 2012 (it was even featured on CNN), but the studio has definitely manipulated the Twitards into falling for a lot of this stuff.
True, but it is amazing how quickly the whole Robsten circus has resumed and how everything is THE SAME, even after the scandal. The same group dates, the same dumb interview quotes, trips to London for NYE, the Stewarts and Pattinsons all chummy at the Twilight afterparty. The whole thing is just fucking [italic]bizarre[/italic]. Even the Robsten fans, those same women who you would have thought would have burned Kristen at the stake for betraying their boy, are all "it was 5 months ago, they've moved on, everybody should move on! She made a mistake, but Rob has forgave her! They're happy again!!!" as if 5 months ago were 5 years ago.
- Oh and that interview. I swear she speaks in pretentious platitudes and cliches that actually say nothing. Just a bunch of sentences strung together with no meaning. Word salad. There's nothing going on in there but a bunch of new agey, hipster twaddle. I couldn't imagine spending two minutes with this person.
Her head is so far up her own ass.
[quote]“It’s a pretty fucking odd thing to want to pretend to be another person,” she says, “and then have a lot of other people who watch you do that. You have this experience of reading something, and if you don’t bring it to life, you’re basically deleting it. Every day of shooting you’re depriving the world of having that. The responsibility is amazing.
This looks especially bad considering Jennifer Lawrence is on the cover of Vanity Fair talking about how insignificant acting is in comparison to doctors and firefighters. And this little asshole is talking about how awful it would be if the world were deprived of her 'talent.'
- I'm just going to leave this here.
- WTF, R307?? Shaved crown with the rest of it a bad combover?
- That's her hair after she took off her cap to go through security at the airport going to London. I think it's just days worth of grease that have molded her hair into...that.
- That photo of her greasy hair skull cap reeks of scalp odor. I swear.
[quote]She says she’d really like to find herself in another kind of movie setting: one featuring an ensemble of other young actresses, such as Jennifer Lawrence, Dakota Fanning and Amy Adams. “There are so many cool girls out there!”
Dakota Fanning, Waiting Patiently
- [quote]True, but it is amazing how quickly the whole Robsten circus has resumed and how everything is THE SAME, even after the scandal.
God, yes, R305. This is happening because the fangirls (especially the middle-aged ones) can't let go of the fantasy. It's become a part of their everyday lives. And the PR machine is giving them just enough of the same old thing to keep them going.
- Yes, because the uber-talented, in demand, Oscar nominated and again to be nominated on January 10th, Jennifer Lawrence would to do a movie with Kristen Stewart. Righhhhht.
- Jennifer Lawrence is an Oscar nominee?
More proof of how far the Oscars have fallen.
- Troll-dar r313 and go through multiple pages, it's hilarious. WTF?
- R313 and her many incarnations is one of the lamest posters over at the PRsten cesspool. Worse than any Robsten lover. Lame.
- R315/R316 must be one of those fat, illiterate, basement dwelling LChat twats, flicking their oversized clits to pictures of Kristen Stewart and her giant chin all day.
- [quote]But since the two of you have been back together, there’s been very little PDA together again. Yes, you’ve been photographed hugging from afar, and that was lovely to see, but when you know the photographers’ cameras are out, you’ve gotten all shy again.
Too shy to show their love in public? That's ridiculous. After all of these years, and with photo shoots like the V Magazine one in which Kristen obviously is not a shy person, for the fans to keep making excuses for their lack of romantic chemistry is, well, ridiculous.
It's all too stupid for words.
- Interesting that Kristen has never been caught in public kissing or humping Robert or being eaten out by him in a car, isn't it?
- Rupert, my good man, you're so right! The only time I've ever made her wet was when I sprayed her down in an attempted delousing.
- Their fans are insane. It absolutely cannot be said enough. I'm so glad his and her friends posted pictures on Instagram to provide 'proof' to their crazy army of fans that they are still 'unbroken' - as evidenced by Robsten Fan Sandra in the comments section of Celebitchy. Can you picture this fat fingered lunatic furiously checking Twitter and Instagram constantly for updates on her favorite couple? Looking for the 'truth'...Oy vey.
[quote]Do you believe in everything on gossip sites? Lmao. People need to learn that not everything is true, what is written in those crapy magazine/ gossip pages. As a real fan and being on twitter you know whats really going on, not by reading every crap online and in magazines. GET REAL
[quote]Yes they celebrated the NYE together, but not on the IOW. Lots of his friends posted on Instagram, so its no secret. but the tabloids are too stupid to investigate twitter properly. Good for R/K. Bad for people who believe everything in gossip magazines and internet sites.
- The crazy fans are celebrating because a fan pic has surfaced from NYE.
- R313 is fucking insane. Why go looking for quotes and interviews of people you hate? You need a hobby when you turn out to be more pathetic then their idiot fans.
- [quote]Why go looking for quotes and interviews of people you hate?
Because that was why the internet was invented, of course!
- The pic was not from NYE, it was taken on the 29th, the same day someone took a pic of them in the tube.
- Ah, yes. According to the fans who stalk all of their friends' Instagrams, they were in Buckinghamshire on NYE, camping out in the English countryside or something like that. Or that's what the fans on ONTD said.
Apparently they all have public Instagrams with tons of Robsten fans internet stalking them so you have to believe they want their whereabouts 'leaked' while also maintaining their adherence to 'privacy.'
- Are Robert Pattinson & Tom Sturridge over? You hardly ever hear about their relationship anymore.
- [quote]Apparently they all have public Instagrams with tons of Robsten fans internet stalking them so you have to believe they want their whereabouts 'leaked' while also maintaining their adherence to 'privacy.'
So they are playing the same old game all over again. And the fans are loving it.
What's next? Well, there will either be the Big Breakup, which will be very public and very dramatic to prove what a serious couple they are. Or, there will be the Big Engagement, which will be all flowers and hearts to prove what a serious couple they are.
But whichever way they go, they should hurry, because even the most dedicated fans are going to burn out soon, especially now that there will be no new incarnations of Bella and Edward. And may God be thanked for that!
- I think they'll just stop being seen together and the whole thing will fade away. The fans will deny it for awhile - "they're too busy" "they're concentrating on their careers" or "they're just hiding from the paps" and it will be awhile before they really believe It's Over.
Right now, they're still living in Twilightland. Bella "made a mistake" but the gallant, gentlemanlike Edward "forgave her" and they "lived happily ever after" because "he loves her too much to live without her." Or something.
Just. Like. The. Movie.
- I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them "break up" after the DVD released. They obviously need this PR relationship to keep themselves in the spot light, sell their other movies, keep the public interested in them, and needless to say they are both famewhores. So I think they will drag this out as long as they could. And you will see Kslut follow the doormat to Aus. Any news about Focus? Still no male lead? And SWATH2?? Still no filming date? Yea...she definitely needs this PR relationship to help with her failing career.
- Agreed! I wouldn't be surprised if KSlut followed her Doormat to Australia. I think GC already gave the scoop a month ago, so everything is planned. Besides she has nothing better to do, has she?
I bet her friends will be posting kangaroos pics all over instagram LOL
- [quote]I think they'll just stop being seen together and the whole thing will fade away.
Well, you do have a point.
And for the sake of humanity, I hope you're right. Especially the part about the whole thing fading away.
The Sooner the Better
- I used to kind of like Robert Pattinson because he's a decent guy and is much more genuine and down to earth than Kristen Stewart, but I've lost respect for him for going along with this bearding charade.
- Here's an interview that's mostly Charlize Theron being a bit catty to Stewart. As if I needed another reason to love Theron.
- I worship Charlize, she's amazing.
I love the moment at about 6.10 when she's talking about how she really likes both the other actors, but can't keep from looking at the floor and off to the sides. Isn't that supposed to be a tell that someone is lying?
- They've tried to mainstream Stewart as an actress but I don't it's worked. She's too caustic, smug, sullen, unpleasant - the list goes on. And she doesn't even help her cause. Her interviews are just a bunch of incoherent babble about how 'real' and 'honest' and 'edgy' she is. Oh, and now she's 'fearless' too. She couldn't even get through a basic interview about perfume.
Her career trajectory doesn't really look great right now and I don't think it even has to do with the 'cheating' as much as her limitations as an actress and her reputation as an asshole.
And now she's back to talking about what a wonderful time she had working on SWATH (hmmm) and even keeps her armor on display in her house. You can imagine how the Pattinson fans feel about THAT!
I simply don't believe for two seconds that a couple in a normal monogamous relationship, rocked by a hugely public cheating scandal would be perfectly fine a month later, happy to promote a film, spending holidays together - and now with Kristen back to talking about how excited she is for SWATH 2 and keeping mementos from the shoot (where if this is all to be believed, she was probably fucking Rupert all along) in her house.
Nothing was ever believable about this couple and it's even more ludicrous now.
- I always find it suspicious that Liberty Ross agreed to do the photo calls with Rupert at the same time with Kslut with RP, both "couples" reconciled and papped at the SAME time. Why Liberty Ross helped Kslut to lessen her damages and appease the fans? Hmm....
- Who says Liberty and Rupert are reconciled?? Since Halloween I haven't heard from them and the pics of Halloween didn't actually show them together, she was with her daughter in the forefront and Rupert at the background with his son. It looked like the typical reunion you do for your kids's sake.
Regarding the golden couple, I think R is fatally attracted to her, he just can't let go of her and she knows it, hence she has no qualms on doing whatever she pleases. He is a pussy and she benefits from it. I don't think this circus is gonna end anytime soon.
- The reconciliation I meant was they appeared together and got papped at the same time with K/RP, the timing is suspicious, so that's why I think Liberty was helping Kslut. I don't believe K/RP are a couple, that also explains why they got back "together" so quickly and RP seems has no problem with her.
- I guess if they were fatally attracted to each other they would look attracted to each other some of the time and not always about 5 feet and 20 friends apart...
- The tube pic only reflected a second of that day. The main fact is that Kslut went to London and met pussyPtaz, if he really wouldn't want to see her, he hadn't welcome her.
He may show cold or distant with her in a public event but, believe me, he is a puppet in her hands.
- [quote]She's too caustic, smug, sullen, unpleasant
Right. With smug being at the top of the list for me. She's got a particular type of smug that seeps out of her constantly--when she's 'acting' and when she's interviewing. It simply never goes away. Even celebrities with true talent (unlike Stewart, who has none) who come off as smug don't last long. Critics don't like them. Directors don't like them. And eventually even the fans don't like them.
Stewart is on a fast track to the world of Smug Oblivion.
- She tolerates him for the most part and doesn't mind hanging out with him as a friend as long as their crowd is with them. But she can't stand pretending to be romantic with him for the sake of the fans. The only time she sort of pulled it off was in Cannes--but at that time, she and Rupert were getting it on and hadn't been discovered yet. So she was high on the thrill of that little secret.
- I would have to agree with R343. If we are to buy that Pattinson is SO in love and in lust with Stewart and has been for years, one would think they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off each other. They would want to be alone. They would go on regular 2 person dates. Go away on couple vacations. Pattinson would mention her in interviews (if he's so besotted). And if they were 'working on their relationship' the same would apply. How do you repair a romantic relationship when there are always 20 people around? Why would you want 20 people around?
But of course they can't show PDA because they are 'self conscious' or 'shy.' And they are always on group dates because...well, I've never gotten a good answer for that one.
- She was the one who tried to grab his hand at London BD2 premiere right before they went out on a balcony but he doesn't dare to show affectionate in public because he knows people call him pussy and doormat. I think she has always had the control and he's the typical guy who allows women walk on him.
If Rob would have taken her back only for BD2 promotion, KSlut hadn't flown to London to join him to celebrate NYE, even though they were surrounded by a bunch of friends. They had already been there, on their own for some days when BD2 european promo was over.
- I wonder what Tay Tay thinks of all this?
- No matter what the nature of their strange relationship they are both insufferable douchebags, so I guess they deserve each other. Anybody that voluntarily spends more than 2 minutes in Stewart's company has got to be a twat.
Plus, Pattinson bragged about his acting prowess and criticized those who knocked him, saying that he's been acting for 8 years. The follow up question to that should have been why he's still so fucking bad at it.
Both can be completely written off as losers.
Twilight will be the highlight of their short, pathetic careers.
- R34 - Thanks for the clip. Stew looks like she needs to pee.
- [quote]The only time she sort of pulled it off was in Cannes--but at that time, she and Rupert were getting it on and hadn't been discovered yet. So she was high on the thrill of that little secret.
Sort of is right. But they still looked really awkward, especially Stewart. It was a lot of weird nuzzling and hugging. And then that awkward 'kiss' or whatever the fuck that thing was. It looked like two people required to touch and play pretend without one ounce of actual attraction. Which can pretty much sum up the entire dumb fauxmance.
- [/quote] if he really wouldn't want to see her, he hadn't welcome her
I don't think he has the right to refuse to see her, NYE is part of a PR stunt/strategy for them, all sheep were waiting for the NYE pics to surface to prove that they are together and fine. ALL of their outings have its purpose, whether public outings/private leaked pics, they are to promote their movies, get themselves in the media outlets.
- [quote]Twilight will be the highlight of their short, pathetic careers.
Wasn't Pattinson recently cast as Lawrence of Arabia in the new version?
- All the Robsten fans know that they spend NYE in England. It's "tradition." If we didn't get fan pics and breathless tweets it would have been a red flag that SOMETHING WAS WRONG. So of course Kristen is papped in California and then the next day at LAX so we can all be reassured that Robsten is Unbroken.
- I can't wait for the day when Stewart lets slip in one of her tantrums that it was all fake and the fans were chumps. She's such an idiot - I don't think it will be long now.
- Well, I suppose the stakes aren't as high now that the movies are over. Someone may let their guard down at some point.
- I can't wait until the day that they both start throwing mud at each other and letting things 'slip'.
- Supposed fan encounter from November 7. My bullshit meter is off the charts on this one:
Since the tumbleweeds have been flying around here lately and, at the birthday request of a friend, I figured I'd put down my first ever twitlonger to commemorate the 2 month anniversary of my "Night Out with RK" during BD2 promo in NYC :-)
Around 11PM on Wednesday, November 7th, my friend and I decided to stop by one more bar for a nightcap and, lo and behold, as we're getting out of the cab to walk in, who's walking out the front door, but John (ASB). We look at each other and walk in with purpose. As we're waiting to be seated, in the direct line of vision, I see Ruth texting and drinking white wine alone at a couch area. Boom, suddenly one drink is definitely turning into more ;-) After being seated at the couch directly across from Ruth, we begin to scope out the rest of the dimly lit room. There are a few couches and tables scattered around the room and, stationed at the back of the room, by the door to the outside area, is none other than Handsy/not-HBG!
I immediately headed out alone to smoke a cigarette (or perhaps three) and stumbled across a very large group of Brits, and an American GF, seated at a bunch of couches. There was Bobby and his GF, Daddy Tom, Sydney, and Kristen and Rob, sitting across from each other (among others I failed to recognize in my excitement). Lots of English accents going around the table and at one point, I overheard Rob talking about Videodrome (random). Several new people arrived and Kristen stood up on the couch to give hugs. She was wearing her glasses, jeans and an oversized white t-shirt. Rob was also wearing jeans, a white t and a backwards white hat. Rob's back was to me while Kristen was facing me. At one point, some lovely gentleman came over to chat with me and keep me company, which was fantastic, because Kristen is definitely very aware of her surroundings. Especially when it's only her group and lil ol' moi out there. I tried to politely nod and keep up the appearance of talking with the gent while really listening in on the conversation going on 5 feet away from me.
After 3 cigarettes, my newfound friend and I ventured inside so as not to be conspicuous. Bless his heart, he had no idea he was sitting just feet from the Holy Grail. After about 5 minutes or so, the group of hobos made their way in towards Ruth's couch. Everyone squeezed in on the couch that Ruth was sitting on and the couch across from it, while Rob and Kristen sat smooshed together on a tiny ottoman, their backs facing my friend and I. They were so squished onto the ottoman that Rob had his left arm draped across Kristen's lap and his hand tucked under her thigh to sort of secure her from falling off the entire time they were seated there. Meanwhile, she had her arm draped across his upper back, rubbing her hand up and down his back, over his shoulders and neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. All in all, just very tender, natural and affectionate. Complete and total bubble - laughing and smiling and staring at each other. At one point, a server brought over another ottoman and put it next to them, but they still sat together on their tiny little seat.
After a while, RK and several others went back outside for a bit. Meanwhile, a few more had arrived to the group so after they came back in, the larger group moved two couches over to a larger area with more sitting room. As the table was being cleared of drinks, Rob, Kristen and Tom stood chatting to one another, away from the rest of their group, for about five minutes, before sitting back down. Here, RK once again sat alone, next to each other on a love seat. A bit more room, but no less in the bubble. Rob kept turning to Kristen and making her laugh and giving her sweet, quick pecks all over her face, while she giggled and smiled. Peppering her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, lips, with very PG kisses. They are absolutely that couple that needs to be touching each other all the time.
Several rounds of drinks and food later, RK and two others headed outside, where I incidentally already was seated with my new friend. I think they were stalking me, lol ;-) The four of them sat next to us and Rob started smoking a cigarette (yes, a real cigarette, with smoke and ash) and complaining about it being late and him having to be up early (his Today Show appearance was the following day). Kristen laughed and said in a joking way, "we were out late last night and I had to be up early today!" To which he responded, "yeah, but we were in bed by now". At which point, I may have died.
Around 2:30AM, their group started to disperse and Rob led Kristen out of the bar and they vanished into the night. That is, until I saw a little rough-looking, sleepy-eyed Rob at the Today Show five hours later..... lol
Looking back, I should've sent over 8 bottles of champagne to their table and hoped they started full on tonguing. Alas, you live, you learn. But I'll certainly take the PG, cute, affectionate RK that I saw. Cheers!
- 'Twilight's' 'Breaking Dawn,' Kristen Stewart top list of 2013 Razzies
- [quote]They even doubled up on Kristen Stewart, making her Worst Actress nod a twofer, for "Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" and "Snow White and the Huntsman."
- Lulu Robsten@LuluRobsten
New issue of Star claims RK have sex "7 times a day" and are into "handcuffs, blindfolds and feathers". Lollllll. No other RK in OK or Us xx
Quote from Star: "They regularly buy anything from costumes to DVDs from The Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood." lolllll xx
And more! "Krsiten really knows how to please Rob. They have a very active sex life."
And last one ... "Kristen has made a point to 'train' Rob". Hahahaha xx
- I think we all know the fanfiction at R356 never happened.
- Rumor has it this may be the infamous "mystery blonde" RP was photographed with at that NYC club a few months back. She definitely looks more personable and fun than Miss Pouty Puss.
- Whatever is going on here I think the offical line will be to wind it down bit by bit.
They can't have Robstew end too quickly or that will look suspicious. Papers sitting on possible stories might run them off far too fast before the last of the change hits the bottom of the can as they milk Twilight for all it's (not) worth.
Ending it slowly over time makes everyone look a winner?: Patsy forgives her 'indescretion' and comes out of it a pussy and a tolerant charming bf (win-win for him as long as he's still hirable, which he will be), she much the same plus she's young and fashion mags are obsessed with her.
They probably don't mind one another's company socially and have rattled along together for so long they're like Dick and Liddy: good mates who know how to act it up for the stoopid fans and public.
- R361 she looks an absolute delight tbh.
- I agree with all of that R362 but I think in the end the rushed reconciliation (so perfectly timed before the last film even Hellen Keller would roll her eyes) just made both look like jokes. Rob is seen as a pussy and a doormat, a PR stunt queen and at worst as big of an asshole as Stewart.
Stewart has been called a trampire, a whore, a smug, entitled asshole with no remorse.
A lot of damage was done.
The relationship is just so transparently stupid to any but the most hardcore fans who live in their own fanfiction fantasy bubble.
Pattinson was a publicist's wetdream after the cheating scandal came out. He was seen as "noble" and "taking the high road." He pissed all of that good will away and he'll never be able to wipe the humiliation off (not much of a win/win for him).
Stewart is just a lost cause.
- Epic Fan Fiction at R356.
- It's hilarious that Kristen won the VH1 "Celebrity Oops!" for 2012. The people on the show commenting (comedians, singers, and maybe someone in the legal profession) referred to Pattinson and Stewart as a 'rumoured' couple and even talked about how fake Kristen's public apology was since it was obviously composed to save her image. Like one of the presenters said, "If you are going to apologize for cheating, you do it in private with the person you cheated on. You don't do it in public for all the world to hear." Or something like that.
Oh, and someone also commented on how convenient it was that the couple somehow reconciled just before the last film came out.
It cracked me up. And the show made it all so obvious. Well, obvious to everyone but the deluded fans who can't live without their Special Couple, that is.
- (366) Where did you see it?
- That OOps! special was actually on E! and not VH1. Here's a schedule of it's next showings:
Sat, Jan 12
Celebrity Oops: They Did It Again
Tue, Jan 15
Celebrity Oops: They Did It Again
Sun, Jan 20
Celebrity Oops: They Did It Again
and yest, her segment at #1 is damn funny
- They've been together (supposedly) for four years yet they are still considered a "rumored" couple. Something ain't right here.
- Oops. Sorry. It was on E!
- Has anyone seen the blog called 'Justice for Kristen'. Only just clicked onto it and I'm agog at the amount of free time some people have.
There at least 10 parts to the 'Grand Punk' series which explains, in excessive detail, the reasoning for claiming that KSpew's affair was a masquerade.
Meanwhile, the newest face of Dior's fragrances (and the partner of the face of Balenciaga's scent) was spotted purchasing perfume gift sets at Boots in the UK. Uh, WTF?
Everything makes me sick right now.
- [quote]They've been together (supposedly) for four years yet they are still considered a "rumored" couple. Something ain't right here.
Has Robert Pattinson ever said whether he has actually had sex with a woman in his life?
- My friend has for sale some anal hairs and pubes when he fucked RP they are save in a zip lock in the frig
- Thanks for the link ,R371 -- I wasn't aware of the site. So much time and detail obviously went into putting that together -- wow.
- My God. I just clicked on the link at R371. I only read about five paragraphs, and then I had to get out of there.
From what I gather, the woman behind it is a lawyer (former lawyer?), and she's actually taken a trip out to Pacific Trail in order to study all of the stages of the ways the photos were taken of the Rupert scandal. She even has Google Maps images and height studies. The list goes on and on and on and on.
Apparently her purpose is to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the photos were altered and staged and that Kristen is, therefore . . . INNOCENT!
It's unreal. And I do wonder whether or not this woman ever addressed the fact that Kristen admitted that she cheated. Why would Kristen do that if the photos were so carefully altered to make her look guilty?
It's all too stupid for words.
- [quote]It's unreal. And I do wonder whether or not this woman ever addressed the fact that Kristen admitted that she cheated. Why would Kristen do that if the photos were so carefully altered to make her look guilty?
Well, it may seem far-fetched, but admitting she cheated was a much better explanation than admitting she staged photos to cover up the fact that she is a lesbian.
- [quote]People need to learn that not everything is true, what is written in those crapy magazine/ gossip pages.
Some of these psycho fans need to take their own advice
(from r321's link)
- Although I'm not happy with Robert Pattinson for being involved in a showmance with Kristen Stewart, I much prefer his honesty and candor about the ludicrous nature of Twilight compared to her attempt to pretend it's great art.
- Has anyone see KSult somewhere???
Jules Stewart @RealJulesStew
Hey, anybody seen Kristen? Ask her to call her mom. Thanks.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult have reportedly split. I bet that psycho candykizzes24 is fingering herself over the never-happening idea of a Lawrence/Pattinson hook-up.
- I think Lawrence has the clout to upgrade to a real A-list boyfriend at this point (read, not Pattinson).
- Never Pattinson! for God's sake! She deserves a man!
- People are so over this pseudo-relationship...aside from being, frankly, horrible actors, they have absolutely no screen presence or chemistry. The 27-minute "wedding" scene in the third installment of the series was difficult to watch. Yikes. What a dumpster fire..
- Can we not already?
R-Pattz And K-Stew 'Fighting All The Time'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reported to be on the rocks amidst a series of rows.
US-based magazine Life & Style quotes an "insider" as revealing that things have been deteriorating between the Twilight stars - who reunited after she had a fling with another man - in recent weeks.
The mole said: "Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her.
"He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while.
"She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
But another friend was reported to be a little more optimistic about the outlook for the couple, saying that being apart for work soon will be the acid test.
The pal said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot."
- Rpatz is presenting at the Golden Globes tomorrow and Kristen flew in from NYC with her publicist and bodyguard in tow. Look for more PR shenanigans, kids.
Got to stay relevant somehow.
- R383, maybe it was, but it sure didn't harm the numbers at the box office.
- [quote]Rpatz is presenting at the Golden Globes tomorrow
He's still a big name, even if some on DL don't like him.
- Yeah, well, Jessica Alba and Megan Fox are presenting too. Doesn't mean much.
- (385) No way Jen Lawrence is getting more attention than her. Kslut will somehow manage to stay relevant either attending GG or the after parties with pussy rob.
- R388, anyone who is still presenting awards at a major show watched by millions gets to be visible - and that's important for an actor.
- Hopefully R390 will tire himself out with his tedious posts. Time for your nap, gramps.
Yes, I'm sure Jessica Alba and Megan Fox are still relevant. Except NOT. Alba turns up at these things all the time. When was the last time she was in a movie? It's the fucking GGs. We're not talking major prestige here. The HFPA ain't picky. They'll let pretty much ANYBODY present an award.
Pattinson and Stewart are DESPERATE to stay even half relevant now that Twilight is finished and every movie they've made since has either been a critical or financial flop or in most cases BOTH.
Let's hope that Tay Tay, Rpatz and Kstew accept their Razzies, as it's the only awards they actually deserve to win.
- [quote]Kristen was also holding a leather jacket in her hands at both airports and it is being reported that it belongs to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson!
She tries. She really really tries.
- I hope she she went to NYC was not for the photoshoot for yet another magazine cover. And the clothing game is sooooo OLD!!! No one cares anymore except the crazy twihards. I wonder if she really goes to GG or after parties, would it be awkward when she and Ben Afleck see each other? LOL!! It is sooo obvious that Ben Afleck doesn't want to work with her, or enough that to move around his schedule for Focus.
- Actually I think I would like to see RK together at the GG. She deserves a Pussy and he deserves a Miserable Cunt.
- So if Robert Pattinson isn't involved with Kristen Stewart, then who IS he involved with?
That's what I'd like to know.
- Kristen is involved with Rob, don't you know they are unbreakable? How dare you..
- You're joking, right R396?
- So Kristen didn't walk the Golden Globes red carpet with Robert?
Oh well. I guess they are still in the 'shy' stage of their secret love relationship.
- Dear lord was Rpatz a nonentity at the GGs tonight. A total dim bulb. Somebody mentioned on the Golden Globes thread that it's very lucky he's rich because he's going to need that money to live on.
He always looks (and sounds) like the village fucking idiot
- R399, don't overdo it. Robert will never be the most charismatic actor out there, but he's not going to have any trouble finding work with the big fanbase he has. He already has several films lined up.
- [quote]but he's not going to have any trouble finding work with the big fanbase he has.
Is that why all his movies flop? Because of his 'big fanbase?' Please, do enlighten us.
But thanks for letting us know we're "over doing it."
- Well, his huge fanbase certainly turned out in droves to enjoy his great performance in Cosmopolis.
- Now that 'Twilight' is over will be the test. Back then the fangirls knew they had the Twilight movies to go to if they didn't like the other choices. His next movies may do better.
- [quote]Back then the fangirls knew they had the Twilight movies to go to if they didn't like the other choices. His next movies may do better.
I don't think that's how it works. During Twilight, he was at the height of his fame. If his movies didn't do well then why should they do better now? They can get their 'fix' by looking up pictures of Pattinson on the internet or fixating on 'Robsten' tabloid stories. His films are incidental.
No, what's apparent is that Twilight fans are fans of the movie and it's characters, not the actors. Edward Cullen is the draw, not Pattinson himself. And it's also obvious that almost everybody over 30 doesn't care one whit about Pattinson or his attempts at more 'edgy' fare.
The same for Stewart. On the Road flopped in limited release and now it's wide release has been pushed back to March. Where is her large fanbase to save it?
- I kind of laughed that he was sitting with the cast of Les Mis last night. Were they trying to remind him of the career he will never have?
- I don't know why he was sitting there, R405, but what I do know is that he was high-profile enough to be a presenter.
- [quote]Well, his huge fanbase certainly turned out in droves to enjoy his great performance in Cosmopolis.
Yep, a worldwide flop and the lowest grossing of Cronenberg's films. Interesting since it certainly wasn't for a lack of publicity. I guess people REALLY don't care about Robert Pattinson The Actor.
- Pattinson got good reviews for the Cronenberg film actually, much better than the ones for Bel Ami.
- [quote]but what I do know is that he was high-profile enough to be a presenter.
So was I!
- R406/R408 is the biggest Twitard of them all!
- The sad reality is that the poor fellow simply cannot act.
And for a guy who supposedly shuns the Bright Lights of Hollywood, he sure tries hard to be a part of that scene.
Oh, and the critics, with few exceptions, pretty much hated his 'performance' in Cosmopolis.
- I'm sorry, I think he looks like an elf who's gone full retard.
- Why is there so much hate for him here? I don't get it.
- I'm guessing you have very low standards, R413, but let me break it down for you.
Since this is DL - well, he's fug and out of shape. Strike one.
Can't act - and we're talking REALLY untalented
And on top of that was part of the most reviled film franchises in recent memory, he and his 'girlfriend' have been shoved down the public's throat for over 4 years, while exhibiting not one ounce of charisma or acting ability while given opportunities much better actors don't get.
His obnoxious fanbase are either dumb teenage fangurls or even worse, loony tunes middle aged cows.
Oh and of course, his phoney, pseudo-relationship with the aforementioned Stewart, who has to be one of THE most disliked young actresses I can possibly think of.
- Breathless tweets that Kristen showed up in a backwards baseball hat and jeans to party with Rob at Soho House after the Golden Globes.
- Pattinson feels over. Sorry fans, or, um, fan.
- R414, I find some of that annoying too. But the bottom line is that he is still a big name among actors of his age. He will have no trouble getting work and that's something most young actors graduating drama school can only dream of.
I also kind of like him because he's more willing than Kristen to insult the Twilight films and is easier to get along with.
- So you like this goof because he's a 'big name'? Jesus Christ R417! Are you 12?
- I didn't say that, R418 - you are twisting my words around to form your own bizarre conclusion. Are YOU 12?
I said I think Pattinson is more genuine than Stewart and is a nicer person. He's also been willing to make fun of Twilight and its author.
- Why do I have the feeling Eddie Redmayne had to present with Amanda Seyfried at GG and not Pattinson, after all they're Les Mis couple. Maybe Eddie turned it down to favor his brit pal who is neither promoting nor having any film in competition.
Pattinson is trying so hard to get into Hollywood pinnacle… Anyway, he should dump Stew for good to improve his pussy image. He just tries to hid her as not to be seen together, but it's not enough man, E! reported the Stew hung up with him at the after parties so he's gonna drag out the pussy image like forever.
- R420, it's more likely that since Eddie Redmayne is a minor name compared to Robert Pattinson and is someone whom most Americans have never heard of, Pattinson got first choice.
- Pattinson and Stewart are to acting what boybanders are to music. Disposable trash with an extremely limited shelf life and a fanbase full of idiots. Although in this case the idiots don't even buy Pattinson and Stewart wholesale. Just Twilight films.
Look for them to fade into obscurity VERY soon.
- [quote]But the bottom line is that he is still a big name among actors of his age. He will have no trouble getting work and that's something most young actors graduating drama school can only dream of.
Fess up, are you one of those older Twilight fans?
- How on earth could you possibly know whether or not he's easy to get along with, R417?
- "Most drama students/grads would kill for his career!" has been posted on these KS/RP threads about a million times. Practically that exact same sentence. I don't know if it's the same person posting it over and over, but it's an argument that keeps coming up, and really, it's a pretty weak one. RP isn't an unknown drama student, he's supposed to be a movie star. Comparing him to an unknown drama student... you may has well say, "But a homeless man begging on the street would kill to be in his position!" Well, sure they would. What's that got to do with anything? Compared to other actors of his fame level and opportunities, he is doing very badly.
- R425, you are being ridiculous.
The point is this: the vast majority of actors never get to achieve fame or fortune. So whether you are Robert Pattinson, Hayden Christensen or Mark Hamill, you have still had an above average career whether or not you got to win an Oscar or be the next Sean Penn or Daniel Day Lewis.
- Thank you R425 for making some sense.
- [quote]The point is this: the vast majority of actors never get to achieve fame or fortune. So whether you are Robert Pattinson, Hayden Christensen or Mark Hamill, you have still had an above average career whether or not you got to win an Oscar or be the next Sean Penn or Daniel Day Lewis.
Please just stop. Mark Hamill? Really? You've made your point a million times and it never makes it any more logical.
- R428, my 'point' as you call it is a fact. Clearly people like you and the idiots at R427, R425 etc. have no clue about the realities of acting careers and how hard it is to make it big time.
What I have said is very logical but there's not much point in discussing it all the time if you have no clue about how lucky the above-mentioned actors are to have achieved what they did.
- You lost me at "fact."
- So, no one should ever criticize any famous actor, or critique and judge their career and relative successes or failures, because simply achieving fame at all is such a huge challenge and amazing achievement? I like it!
- You sound like such a pretentious bitch, R430.
- Aren't you adorable, R432!
- I think R431 perfectly encapsulates why R429's point is moronic.
[quote]have no clue about the realities of acting careers and how hard it is to make it big time.
Well, maybe you'll want to go ahead and start a thread about that.
- (421) OK but right now Les Mis is at the theaters and has got nominations for each one of the major awards, so this should be Eddie's big moment, the right time to present an Award along with his onscreen couple, Amanda. Pattinson just seemed a patch on the stage, even Amanda looked at him like "what's this guy doing here?
Seriously, Pattinson must be fucking some big fish otherwise I don't get what the hell was he doing at the GG.
- [quote]Pattinson and Stewart are to acting what boybanders are to music.
Yep. Or you could say they are like the below average students in the senior class. Sure, they are seniors, so they've done some work and are at a higher level than the freshmen. But they're not at the top of the class.
And most likely they never will be at the top of the class. Sorry, but for people like R429, that's the sad reality. See, you've got to have talent and charisma and looks to rise to the top of the Hollywood class.
- I have no idea why Eddie didn't present since he's starred in back to back Golden Globe nominated movies.
Pattinson was a WTF and barely mumbled out his lines on stage. You can tell when someone has IT. He doesn't. However when you have the likes of JLo, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba (all who haven't been relevant in years) you can tell the HFP has slots to fill and it probably doesn't take much but a call from your agent.
He was introduced as the Twilight Saga actor, not for his more 'serious' movies that nobody saw.
- Robert is good friends with Hugh Jackman. I also think his agent has a lot of connections. I have no idea why his people are allowing the Robston mess to continue...unless it was part of some agreement that's sure to expire soon.
- Has Kristen Stewart been too busy to call her mom, or is she avoiding her? Jules Stewart asked her followers on Twitter if anyone had seen her daughter. Well, we all know where Kristen was last night!
On Jan.10, Jules tweeted, “Hey, anybody seen Kristen? Ask her to call her mom. Thanks.”
Kristen actually just flew back from NYC so she could celebrate at The Golden Globe Awards with Robert Pattinson on Jan.13.
At first, it seemed as though Kristen would NOT be attending the glitzy awards show because Rob walked the red carpet solo. But the actress did meet up with Rob later in the evening at a super exclusive after-party.
According to E! Online, Rob and Kristen reunited at their favorite place — The Soho House — in West Hollywood, where Golden Globes co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler had their A-list after-party.
In the early hours of Jan. 14, E! News reporter Marc Malkin tweeted, “Just got word that Kristen Stewart just joined Robert Pattinson at a super private post-Golden Globes VIP party.”
“Kristen came later around 1 a.m. dressed in her signature casual style — jeans, sweatshirt, backwards hat and tennis shoes,” E! Online reported.
- I honestly think she's a closeted dyke and I will not be convinced otherwise.
- That's some yellow teefs on Rpatz
- Christ. Whose idea of handsome is that?
- The Sun: Robert Pattinson dumped Kristen Stewart this past weekend
Who knows if this is true or not? Maybe a trial balloon for the real 'breakup' in spring/early summer?
I'm sure we'll have pictures very soon of Kristen jetting off to Australia wearing some kind of Robsten token of love to convince us that they are indeed UNBROKEN.
What's more interesting is that for whatever reason, Focus is now off Kristen's IMDB page, which means she has exactly ZERO movies in development and only one 'rumored' - SWATH 2.
Not a good look for a supposed 'top star.'
- [quote]Christ. Whose idea of handsome is that?
- I know this photo appeared in a post upthread, but honestly, doesn't this look like the face you'd see on a pamphlet for you local area mental hospital?
Thinking of Interviewing for the Postion of Robbie the Retard's New Care Taker
- (443) Pics of Kslut in Australia in a month more or less..
(445) I've always found Robbie kind of cynical person, not to say idiot like when he's being interviewed and giggles every 3 words. His face says it all...
- People like R441 & R445 are such idiots because you see these type of people show up on any celebrity thread. They always pick the worst photos of a particular actor to show that that person isn't good-looking.
We all take bad photos, even if the best-looking of us. The point is that it's how you look most of the time that matters, and the actors that are called ugly here wouldn't get the roles they do if they were horrid-looking.
- R447 needs to wander off to some fan blog.
Most celebrities are totally ordinary looking. I live in NYC and see lots of them. They are plain and boring for the most part.
I don't know one person in real life who thinks Pattinson is hot. Gosling, yes. Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender.
Pattinson is pasty with an unfortunate looking face and a depressingly average body. Calling people idiots because they don't fall for the latest marketing campaign to convince the public some actor is 'hot' is not idiotic. It's called independent thinking.
There's absolutely nothing about Pattinson that is interesting. Trust me, if you like his 'look' there's a ton of similarly plain, dirty looking hipsters all over New York.
- R448, millions of women all around the world think differently than you do.
You are entitled to your personal opinion, but don't forget that you only speak for yourself.
- [quote]millions of women all around the world think differently than you do.
Fat, sad Twitards interested in Edward Cullen, not Pattinson himself. As evidenced by the fact that they never go see his non-Twilight films.
In fact, when he was cast, 75,000 women signed a petition because they thought he was too ugly for the role. PR and marketing convinced them he was attractive. Kind of like how Jennifer Aniston has waged a 20 year PR campaign to convince the public she's beautiful.
This is DL. We don't go by what millions of sex starved fraus eat up because of a dedicated movie marketing department.
- Lots of people like the pasty hipster look.
He played Cedric pre-Edward too. He obviously has some general appeal to get cast and then have fans as two different heartthrob type characters. But then again, as was said, initially a lot of people hated him as Edward. And he played awkward weirdos (How to Be, Bad Mother's Handbook, Little Ashes) between Cedric and Edward.
- [quote]Lots of people like the pasty hipster look.
That's usually a very small segment. If I'm being kind I would say Pattinson is 'unconventional' - however it cannot be denied that his heartthrob label comes simply because he played Edward and any actor cast in the role would have garnered the same reaction from the Twilight faithful. It really isn't about Pattinson at all and outside of Twihards the general consensus is - "this guy is weird looking!"
Same goes for Stewart. A plain, boring, average girl held up as 'beautiful' simply because she's famous. I see prettier girls walking down the street every day.
R447 probably thinks the skinny, crack faced Harry Styles, backacne riddled, is HOT simply because he's famous.
There are very few celebs who are truly beautiful. Most get where they are from sheer luck. And then they get rich enough for a stylist to groom them into something passable.
But Pattinson really does look bad most of the time and there's no way you can give those teeth a pass. That's just gross.
- [quote]There are very few celebs who are truly beautiful.
This is one of the stupidest things I've seen written here in a long time.
How do you think you are going to prove this?
- quote]How do you think you are going to prove this?
Ponder that for awhile and get back to me.
- Jesus, R453. What are you doing on DL? Nobody has to 'prove' anything. Good God, do you know the meaning of the word speculation?
Might I suggest that you go back to your Pattinson adulation board or wherever it is you have come from?
- I've never seen the photo at R445. It kind of makes me want to hurl.
- Robert Pattinson may have dumped Kristen Stewart.
Well ... yeah. Their movie isn't in theaters anymore.
Apologies for being cynical about true vampire love. The "Twilight" actors supposedly rekindled their romance after they broke up last summer, which followed the revelation that Stewart cheated with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
British publication the Sun reported Wednesday that Pattinson couldn't quite get over the incident. The actor allegedly broke up with Stewart last weekend, following a tense holiday period together.
I knew it was a bad idea for them to invite Rupert Sanders over on Christmas Eve.
You can depend on us to provide no fewer than seven stories a day from now until this mess gets cleared up.
- R455, did you even read what the idiot above posted? He posted the following:
[quote]There are very few celebs who are truly beautiful.
Now that is one of the most ludicrous things that has ever been written in history about celebrities. Most celebrities are gorgeous - that's one of the reasons they are celebrities and why they get the jobs they do. If they were average-looking they wouldn't be sex symbols and above-average in attractiveness or worshipped by millions of people.
And I'm not talking about Robert Pattinson here, btw. I'm responding to the ludicrous nonsense posted above which would mean that stars like Paul Newman, Elizabeth Taylor, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, etc. are just average-looking slobs off the street.
- That's actually not what that post said R458. 'Very few' - meaning there are a handful like Liz Taylor, Paul Newman, etc who truly are extraordinarily attractive. The vast majority are average.
Maybe if you lived somewhere you actually saw celebs in person you'd know this.
- I love how most of the comments on the Sun article are, "LOL who cares, their fake PR relationship ended."
- It's just a matter of time before these "hot dates" with a gaggle of friends will get old for even the best of fans.
- There is no reason for them to keep playing the coy game anymore. And the 'we are so private' bullshit is beyond ridiculous.
They need to either start acting like a regular couple, which means they walk hand in hand down the street and do ordinary coupley things, or stop the charade. I suppose it made some sense when they were trying to sell the movie and keep the fans sitting on the edge, but now (and especially considering that they are both in their twenties!) they really ought to stop this high school silliness.
It's odd, though. As sick as I am of these two dullards, I'm still curious as to how it's all going to end.
What's Wrong With Me?
- [quote]They need to either start acting like a regular couple, which means they walk hand in hand down the street and do ordinary coupley things, or stop the charade.
Like Pattinson going solo to the Golden Globes and Kristen only showing up at Soho House (supposedly) at 1 am in a backwards hat and sweatshirt with a group of friends in tow?
- Right, R463. That's it exactly. And something tells me the Love Birds will continue pulling these stunts as long as their frau fans keep gushing about how secret and private they are.
- [quote]There are very few celebs who are truly beautiful. Most get where they are from sheer luck.
I doubt if it has anything to do with luck, most ,if not all of them fuck their way to the top. Pattinson probably is no exception, nothing has changed really.
- Today's online gossips are claiming that Stewart and Pattinson are currently in a 'trial' separation and that he's happy to be Down Under without her.
Yeah, I know. But it makes for a funny story anyway.
- R465, don't most actors just get to the top gradually by starting out with small roles and then gradually getting bigger ones?
I doubt most directors even want to have sex with every person that comes through the door for a part. They have other things to worry about.
- Split rumours are still all over the place today.
- So if Robert isn't involved with Kristen, WHO he is involved with?
- [quote]Kristen Stewart 'Devastated' By Robert Pattinson Split: 'She Thought They Were OK'
I'm starting to think these rumors might have some truth behind them.
If it is true, then the timing is perfect, right?
The Twilight PR Person
- KRISTEN Stewart is worried about her career following her split from boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The actress famously cheated on Rob with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
Rob and Kristen rekindled their romance following the cheating scandal, but are now said to have split once again.
“Kristen’s feeling very sorry for herself,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.
“She knows she’s lost a lot of respect after what happened, but with the awards under way it’s just hit her how much her leading lady status has plummeted.
“She knew there would be a backlash from her cheating scandal, but she hoped the fact that Rob took her back might have placated a few people.
“Obviously that’s not been the case as there has been a certain cooling towards her now that the dust has settled. The scripts have definitely slowed down in landing on her doorstep. and even the Snow White sequel’s still in negotiations. She’s in a real state about it. She’s in a really dark place at the moment.”
- Well, if the scripts have really slowed down for her, then that's because of her inability to act--couple that with her dumb personal life, and you have a recipe for a future in Lifetime television.
- Is Robert good in bed?
- So one of the Twilights was on FX last night. First time I've ever seen this film. Okay, I stuck with it for maybe 20 minutes then had to turn the channel since I was bored beyond belief.
Lame and flat are words that might describe it. But I can see how lonely and neglected women could fall for Edward. Yep.
- What you saw R475 was Eclipse, the third film in the "saga", and usually sited as one of the best by Twitards. Edward taking the engine out of Bella's truck so she can't visit Jacob is just him watching over his beloved, and not the move of an obsessed, psycho boyfriend, don't ya know!
- My little Robbie the Retard finally learned how to ride a bike! And they said it couldn't be done!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4XldayZ2iec/UQK-5ONmOaI/AAAAAAAAS0o/R-7EeR2R41A/s800/pattinsonlife (2) (1).jpg
- Without the fat angsty teens still in love with Edward this guy wouldn't even make it as a hot piece on a CW show.
- It's more like fat angsty middle-aged housewives. I'll wager they make up the bulk of his fandom.
- Liberty Ross Files For Divorce
- Thanks for the link, R480.
So now I guess for those who claimed that the whole cheating scandal was a sham (to 'prove' that Kristen isn't gay?) there's a bit of a flaw in the theory.
And this news can only make Kristen look worse. If that's even possible.
- 6 months to the day the US Weekly pics came out.
- [quote]Liberty Ross Files For Divorce
Why the heck did she wait 6 months?
- R483 Apparently received a large chunk of $$$ from Scummit to wait for 6 mths to file for divorce and agreed to do the photo ops of her and Rupert happily spent Halloween together with the kids, made a delusion that they were working things out.
- Does this mean the affair was real afterall and that Kristen is straight?
- Well, E! released a Robsten "they're totally fine" article about 10 minutes before the divorce announcement so you know her PR team must be freaking out.
- There was no cheating. It was all a scam orchestrated by the tabloids to generate sales. Rupert's marriage is fine. And Robsten are totally fine and Unbroken Forever.
- This makes Rob look even more like a ball-less wonder.
- It's clear the cheating was real (Rupert cheating on his wife) the Rob and Kristen relationship was fake.
- No doubt about the fake relationship part. Although I sometimes think that poor Rob actually thought they had something.
But as for Kristen? Nah. She was never into it on a romantic level.
Kristen had the balls and wore the pants in her "relationship" with Robbie. Did you know that his sisters dressed him like a girl when he was a kid? Yeah...
- There was something so very wrong with Kristen and Rob's "relationship" for her to hang out with the director the way she did. The fans keep harping on how Rupert's marriage was on the rocks anyway, so the divorce was inevitable. Maybe so. But the same thing must go for whatever it was Robsten was supposed to have, which obviously wasn't much.
Rob Couldn't Keep It Up
- Does this mean Kristen was bearding for Rob? I always thought it was the other way around.
- I think they were bearding for each other. The affair still could've been a scam, it made KStew appear edgy (in her mind...she's a stank whoar to us) and Rupert & Libby were probably going to file for a divorce. Most celebs think scandals are a great PR tool even when the tide turns and it backfires. Robston and Rupert & Libby will be in demand once they start to "talk" about this dark and rough period of their life.
- I don't buy that this is what Sanders and Stewart wanted publicity-wise. Are there any other female actors out there who hace Hollywood's respect who've done the same thing?
- hace = have
- Maybe, maybe not...people in Holloywood go through great lengths to shut rumors down or "leak" rumors to the press. These people don't think the way regular folks do.
And, yes to your other question...just off the top of my head... Angelina J, Alesia Keys, Claire Danes.
My point is the news media in Holloywood love a good comeback or redemption story and all sides will milk it for marketing purposes. It's up to the star and their PR team to make the most of the opportunity from the work that'll come afterwards. Meg Ryan & team didn't do very well in that department after her affair with Russ Crowe. She received a ton of scripts and she worked a lot during that time. I think her problem was that she wanted to be edgy (just like KSlut), but she didn't ease her fanbase into her new badass mindset. Her fame dimmed because her projects didn't do well, but people still like her.
- What's the reaction of the Kristen fans to the Liberty & Rupert divorce announcement?
- The Robsten fans seem to think:
1. Liberty and Rupert were already separated or had problems before the affair even started so it's not Kristen's fault.
2.) Obviously the relationship between Kristen and Robert is 'stronger' than Liberty's marriage since they were able to weather the affair while Liberty Ross filed for divorce.
What it boils down to is that they completely blame Liberty and Rupert for everything that went wrong. Rupert is a predator and Liberty is either a famewhore or a diabolical villain who set up Kristen to be caught. It's never, ever Kristen's fault.
The delusion is strong with these people.
I kind of thought the cheating scandal might benefit Kristen but now I'm not so sure. Her IMDB page shows nothing in pre-production. Focus seems up in the air and SWATH 2 has never been officially confirmed. This scandal happened at the worst time of her career. She's very vulnerable now that Twilight is over. She's not the IT girl anymore. And her PR sent the message that she gave no fucks and the public should forgive her simply because Pattinson apparently did. She was still her crass, sullen, cunty self and it backfired.
Maybe if she had actual talent she could have come out of this unscathed. But we all know she doesn't, so no real loss there.
As for what happens now: either they keep on the charade and Kristen gets photographed going to Australia wearing Pattinson's underwear on her head or they quietly announce a break up in a month or two and blame it on distance, trust, blah blah blah.
Just wowww you nailed it! Anyway they will not make any announcement when they break up, did they ever announce that they were a couple? Oficially they never acknowledged it, so what's the point of announcing a break up? We'll just see Kslut hanging out with other guys or Robbie dating mysterious blondes..
Anyhow I don't think they should split, they're such a match made in heaven. She's a miserable cunt and he doesn't care if she cheats on him. Where will they find a better match?
- [quote] Kristen gets photographed wearing Pattinson's underwear on her head
Dammit. Now that image is simply too funny for words, R499.
- Between Liberty filing for divorce on Friday and Jennifer Lawrence (who Kristen fans think is unfairly taking the roles/critical acclaim/success Kristen apparently deserves) winning a SAG award last night, it was not a good weekend for Twilight's batshit fanbase.
Quick, better schedule a photo-op to Australia or another magazine cover STAT.
- Kristen may be going down, but Robert will form his own career.
As the one who 'didn't cheat' he will have a better reputation with the fangirls, and he already has about 4 or 5 films in production according to IMDB, including one where he plays T.E. Lawrence.
He won't become the next Colin Firth, but he can have a lower-profile career in arty films.
- The fangurls despise or feel sorry for him for staying with Kristen. They think he is either a liar or a spineless doormat. Nobody takes him seriously. He ruined his reputation. He'll never have a serious career now, although he probably never had a chance to begin with.
The general public think he's a joke. Even his fans on ONTD are done with him.
He and Kristen are irrevocably tied together in douchedom.
- [quote]The fangurls despise or feel sorry for him for staying with Kristen.
Not according to what I'm seeing on IMDB as I'm scrolling through right now. His board is almost as full of love as ever. They still think he's great and get very upset at any criticism.
- And Kristen still has a loud internet fanbase who think she's the most talented, beautiful snowflake around. And Robsten fans continue to believe the US Weekly pictures are doctored and Kristen and Rob are currently sexting each other and don't care about Liberty filing for divorce.
All of this amounts to nothing and doesn't change the fact that both of these 'actors' - and boy do I use the term loosely, have not one iota of charisma, talent or personality between them. And yes, that is the general consensus outside of the few thousand fans who camp out on the Internet. Box office returns don't lie.
Pattinson and Stewart are fading faster than you can say The Hunger Games.
- Guess it depends whether Kristen is in the next Snow White film or not, R506.
If she is, it will put her back in the mix.
- It's amazing that the fans are still delusional enough to believe that the photos were doctored. Wouldn't you think someone would sue if that were the case?
- Not necessarily, R508. Sometimes it does more harm than good to sue, and sometimes it's not worth it.
Do male celebrities bother to sue websites that glue their faces onto the naked bodies of pornstars with erect cocks?
- This goes beyond that. US Weekly had pictures and a whole elaborate story about Kristen and Rupert's cheating. And then the public apologies!
Your example, R508, has absolutely nothing to do with cheating pictures running in a national magazine. Yeah, a celeb would sue if they printed pictures and a story about cheating and adultery if the magazine faked pictures.
- So the photos are real, the only question is whether they were staged.
- …and what's the benefit for Kristen or Rupert to stage those pics?
She's not swimming among work projects and scripts precisely… Didn't she say that her job was what she loved the most?
- If IMDB is anything to go by Kristen's career isn't looking so hot. And wasn't looking so hot even before the scandal - remember she was supposed to produce and star in some piece of garbage called Cali starring Alex Pettyfer for god's sake.
And maybe they were trying to capitalize on it with all of those sheer dresses, trying to make her out to be an unrepentant vixen, but Angelina Jolie she ain't and that strategy seemed the absolute wrong way to go when you are dealing with such an unsexy, grubby, butch little girl. Backfired.
I get the feeling Kristen really seemed to buy into her own Twilight hype - Hollywood's Highest Paid Woman and all that - except everybody and their grandmother knows Twilight was a guaranteed money-maker no matter who was cast in the role and the principal actors had shit to do with it's billion dollar box office.
And now that Twilight is over and done with where does that leave Kristen? She's really best known for two things outside of the Twilight fanbase - her wooden acting skills and cheating on her sparkly boyfriend. Not much to build a career on.
- Rob "poor little guy" - doesn't that just sum up his image now? You can't really be a leading man and be seen as such a wimp.
Liberty Ross filed for divorce from her philandering husband Rupert Sanders on Jan. 25, almost six months after it was revealed that he had cheated on her with his Snow White and the Huntsman leading lady, Kristen Stewart. While Liberty has maintained her distance from Kristen and spurned boyfriend Robert Pattinson, we’ve learned that she feels quite bad for Rob!
When HollywoodLife.com spoke exclusively with a source close to Liberty, we asked whether she had ever reached out to Rob or Kristen. Our insider said, “Absolutely not, why would she? That’s not something I’d expect her to do.”
The friend added, “Rupert brought them into this entire situation and unfortunately she and Robert, the poor little guy, were hurt the most. The entire situation is one she wants behind her and being away from everyone involved would be best for her.”
Meanwhile, a friend of Kristen’s tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “She hasn’t mentioned anything about Liberty and Rupert getting divorced. She never ever mentions his name, and her friends know not to bring up his name, especially out of respect for Rob. But I am sure she feels terrible.”
As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, after the cheating scandal, Kristen made a vow to NEVER mention Rupert’s name in front of Rob ever again.
Another friend of Kristen’s revealed to us EXCLUSIVELY, “Kristen doesn’t talk to or talk about Rupert Sanders to anyone. Unless Rob brings up his name for some reason, Kristen would never, ever mention his name. She has moved on. She is really just focused on her number one priority right now, which is Rob.”
- Did Ruth Bernstein write that Hollywood Life BS???
I'm laughing my ass offffffffff !!!!!
Bring on more Robsten-Rupsten Circus! Best soap opera ever.
BTW the vow Kristen did not to ever mention Rupert's name again. Did she swear on the Bible like Obama? wow that's impressive LOL
- Places like the wonderful Hollywood Life are desperately trying to shift the focus off of the divorce. They have a NEW adorable photo of Rob and Kristen holding hands!
The only problem there is that the photo is from one of the Twilights (probably the one coming out on DVD).
Good God. I can't believe I even clicked on that link. I was going to put it up here, but decided not to. It's silly stuff. But it does show how hard the Robsten PR machine is working to make things look all rosy and glowy for the fans who need their couple to be Unbroken.
[quote]I get the feeling Kristen really seemed to buy into her own Twilight hype - Hollywood's Highest Paid Woman and all that - except everybody and their grandmother knows Twilight was a guaranteed money-maker no matter who was cast in the role and the principal actors had shit to do with it's billion dollar box office.
Oh, you got that right. Jesus. They've been showing re-runs on FX lately. And I'll admit to watching just to see if the films are as bad as the critics say. In my humble opinion, they are worse--much worse than I'd imagined. The story lines are for pre-teens and the acting, ALL of the acting, not just that of Pattinson and Stewart, is awful. Monotone, cardboard, bland, repetitive, redundant.
- That article is pretty hilarious. Love Liberty's 'friend' referring to RP as "poor little guy" in the press. Emasculating much?
Also, presumably KS's vow to never mention Rupert ever again doesn't include constantly banging on (no pun intended) about wanting to do the Snow White sequel with him.
- What we're seeing at places like Hollywood Life today are old interview clips of Kristen "gushing" about how much she loved working on the Twilight set.
Since that's all they have, go for it!
- It seems completely fitting that a relationship that has been made fun of as a ridiculous charade since at least 2010 (when I found DL) but was actually taken seriously by some has now devolved into a Kardashian like sideshow. Pattinson is an emasculated fool on a level I never thought he'd be, even in all is Robbie the Retard, gigging girl, sparkling vampire glory. And Stewart's reputation as a wooden actress of unparalleled degrees, a sullen, miserable bitch and now a 'trampire' who had the audacity as well as the immense stupidity to actually get CAUGHT fucking her married director, in a Mini Cooper, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, has been completely cemented, thereby COMPLETELY ruining whatever tiny shred of probability she'd eek out a career post-Twilight.
I still find it hilarious on any number of levels and surely two people were never so destined and deserved to go down together in all their douchey glory.
- [quote]“Rupert brought them into this entire situation and unfortunately she and Robert, the poor little guy, were hurt the most.
- The Gertrude Bell bio pic where Pattinson was supposed to play T.E. Lawrence (it was supposed to film in March), is on hold indefinitely. And Jude Law left the project entirely.
- Wasn't Lawrence gay? He had a Bedouin boyfriend or something.
- Yes, Lawrence was gay.
- Gay or straight, Pattinson doesn't have the depth and talent to successfully pull off a part like that.
- Truly, R525. However, I'm still hoping the film happens, if only for the unintentional laughs at seeing Pattinson attempting to play Lawrence. Same for that movie where ol' Robbie is supposed to be the interrogator who found Saddam Hussein.
- Well, Kristen should be flying off any day now To Be With Her Man in the Land Down Under.
Anything to stop the old rumor mills.
- Wonder what Peter O'Toole will think of Robert Pattinson playing Lawrence of Arabia?
- This weeks OK! magazine says that the Robsten wedding is BACK ON and Kristen and Rob have been engaged in some sexy skyping while Pattinson films Down Under.
- Ohhhhhhh 529, I'm jumping up and down with joy!!!!
Isn't it odd?? She actually knows how to disappear of the map when she wants, I don't think she has been enclosed at home all this time but oddly enough we see her everywhere when she has to promote a movie, herself or Robsten.
- Does Hollywood Life and Celebitchy do nothing but report on Robsten all day?
Hollywood Life has pictures of Rob in some bar in Australia with about 4 male friends, no Kristen.
And Radar Online has this to report (laugh if you must):
Kristen Stewart Fuming At Robert Pattinson For Not Being Attentive Enough & Neglecting Her!
“Kristen is angry with him because she thinks he’s not giving her enough attention – it’s absolutely killing her.
“So, she’s told him off and said she wants more messages, updates…. Anything…. so she doesn’t feel forgotten about!”
“Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not,” a source previously told Radar.
- [quote]Isn't it odd?? She actually knows how to disappear of the map when she wants, I don't think she has been enclosed at home all this time but oddly enough we see her everywhere when she has to promote a movie, herself or Robsten.
Kristen hasn't been seen in weeks and Rupert was spotted in the Los Feliz area by a couple of different people on Twitter last week. Hey, wait a minute!
Who'da thunk it??
- I would love to see Rupert and Kristen together again, despite difference of age they were a cute couple, they even matched their outfits! :))
- Yeah. I agree about Rupert and Kristen. They had some chemistry going on in those photos. No doubt about it.
- The rationale of a typical Robsten fan (this woman is a stay at home mom way too old for this silly stuff and with way too much time on her hands):
Rob pursued and flirted with Kristen very openly for all to see during the first Twilight movie. He admitted his crush on her during Twilight promo to the press while Kristen was still with her boyfriend Michael. He knew Kristen had a serious, long term boyfriend but that didn’t stop him. Some might say, Rob was very manipulative and caused Kristen’s break up.
I keep hearing the blame being placed on Kristen for cheating on Michael with Rob. But shouldn’t Rob share in that blame if he started up something with Kristen knowing she was involved with someone else? Michael even accompanied Kristen on some of the Twilight promo where Rob was also present. I’m sure Rob met Michael during those times when their paths crossed during Twilight promo.
I guess the attraction both Rob and Kristen felt for eachother was just too strong to deny. They’re still together even after Kristen’s hurtful cheating scandal. They obviously have a very strong bond that even a cheating scandal couldn’t break.
- Yeahhhh that strong bond is called "money" and not even a cheating could break it. Totally agree! everything for money's sake!
- They obviously have a very strong bond that even a cheating scandal couldn't break.
God. What is it with these housewife/mother fans? They can't let go of this fantasy after all of these years?
- I love the wording of, "Whether Rob accepts they are back together or not." Obviously I'm just a naive non-celeb, but isn't dating supposed to be a mutual choice? The idea of Rob having to "accept" they're together, rather than choosing/wanting to get back together, makes her sound like a tax return, or a dental checkup!
- How big is Robert's cock?
It's time to ask the important questions.
- You kidding me…
- So now supposedly Kristen won't be flying out to Australia.
[quote]As our source now tells us, it turns out that Kristen’s handlers were very much against her taking a trip to the southern hemisphere, so after careful consideration, she decided to write her letter instead.
See, the tabloids have all of their bases covered now.
And the beauty of all of this for Pattinson and Stewart is that they don't even have to try to look like a couple anymore because the diehard fans are speculating that she flew in under the radar and has been in Oz the whole time. So either she's there, or she isn't--but if she isn't, she's writing romantic letters to him, so all is well in Twihard Wonderland any way you look at it.
The only question I have now is why oh why it is that Kristen can't string together more than one or two phrases at a time when she's 'acting'--I caught In the Land of Women (or whatever the title is) the other day, and Kristen is bad bad bad in it. Worse than bad. Short little phrases with lots of teeth sucking and blinking. Awful.
- Link to the above article (like anyone cares).
- Does Kristen like uncut cock?
- [quote]How big is Robert's cock?
Obviously not big enough, Taylor, my boy.
Rupert "Big Wang" Sanders
- [quote]Does Kristen like uncut cock?
The answer is a definite YES!
Rupert "Thick Dick" Sanders
- Kristen's #1 and #2 famewhore friends, Suzie and Lindsey, had their joint b-day bash this weekend in an infinity pool high above L.A. Taylor Lautner and Christina Perri (I'm sure they would know them without the K-Stew connection!!!) and the rest of Rob and Kristen's gang were just some of the famewhore loving partygoers. No pics of our darling Miss Stewart, but no doubt she was there.
sweetsuzieq is a silly name for an adult
- I don't know who any of those people are but it's pretty sad and pathetic that the only comments on their instagrams are from Twilight fans with very dumb fan names.
I think there's dwindling interest in Pattinson, Stewart, their romance, and their careers. Twilight is already in the dustbin of history.
- I'm in total agreement about the dwindling fame, R547.
The webstagram I linked to is Suzie Riemer's, who is a wannabe actress, and one of Kristen's best friends. She is a Scientologist and used to be the nanny for Bodhi and Jenna Elfman's sons. She is fucking Jack something-or-other, who is the guatarist in Marcus Foster's (Rob's friend) band. Suzie loves the attention she gets from Robsten lovers, and plays it up for attention. She's a huge famewhore and a pathetic cunt.
- What I find more interesting is how quickly Stewart has gone from "highest paid actress" to "poor man's Jennifer Lawrence."
[quote]Both young actresses are all over the gossip websites but while Jennifer Lawrence is scooping up awards Kristen is busy sleeping with her director.
That's got to smart!
- Dwindling fame is putting it mildly. Since as we all know it's not really Pattinson and Stewart who the fans love but really Edward and Bella, the fame of the real live actors has been going downhill for, oh, at least two years now.
Think Cosmopolis and On the Road. Dismal box office and dismal reviews. Yet the fans turned out in droves for the last Twilight.
- [quote]She is fucking Jack something-or-other, who is the guatarist in Marcus Foster's (Rob's friend) band. Suzie loves the attention she gets from Robsten lovers, and plays it up for attention. She's a huge famewhore and a pathetic cunt.
I can't think of anything more sad. Piggy backing on your proximity to a pretend romance to garner attention from middle aged cows.
- I hadn't thought of that, R545.
If Kristen really has had sex with both Robert Pattinson and Rupert Sanders, then she apparently likes British (and therefore uncut) guys.
- Ruppie's back in L.A., and the wedding ring's off, bitches! God my pussy has been so lonely! Waiting for your call, (and that big, uncut cock!) baby. Come thru the side door just in case paps are staking out my place.
forever yours, Kristen
- I'm coming right away my sweet miserable cunt!!!
- I think they make a cute couple.
- So now supposedly Kristen is set to dump Robert.
- I just want there to be a final breakup so that we can finally see the mass meltdown of the Twitards that we have been hoping to see for the past 3 years.
- This shit is boring now. I might welcome a final meltdown, R557, but for the time being, this shit is stale.
- Perhaps all of this is to soften the blow of the eventual meltdown?
- [quote]Dwindling fame is putting it mildly. Since as we all know it's not really Pattinson and Stewart who the fans love but really Edward and Bella, the fame of the real live actors has been going downhill for, oh, at least two years now.
Dwindling fame, dwindling interest. Stewart's career is largely irrelevant, Pattinson has been replaced by hotter, more talented British actors. Twilight is done. Sure there are diehards - the shippers, the old ladies who treat Pattinson like he's their own retarded child, etc, but essentially the height of their fame was years ago and the world has simply moved on.
Break up, stay together, whatever. Nobody cares.
- [quote]Pattinson has been replaced by hotter, more talented British actors.
Which British actors Pattinson's age are considered the up & comers?
- Doesn't RP have many projects lining up? He is not replaced by anyone yet, though I hope it will be soon.
- Well, there's Jamie Campbell Bower, Craig Roberts, and Douglas Booth, for starters. All young, talented, and good looking.
See, Pattinson isn't aging well, and if he hasn't learned to act by now, then he probably never will.
- R562, Robert Pattinson has a number of projects listed on IMDB
- [quote]Well, there's Jamie Campbell Bower, Craig Roberts, and Douglas Booth,
Most people haven't heard of any of those guys, and none of them have done anything major of note yet.
The only one I know something about is Jamie Campbell Bower. He is cute and was a model before becoming an actor, but I don't see him going that far. He played King Arthur on 'Camelot' for one season before it was cancelled.
- And one of those projects has already been canceled!
We've already established Pattinson can't act and can't sell tickets. His career will crash and burn VERY quickly - although I'm PRAYING the Saddam Hussein movie eventually pans out, if only for the comedy.
Even now, I think Eddie Redmayne, Andrew Garfield, and Nicholas Hoult have essentially taken his career.
Just like Rooney Mara and Jennifer Lawrence have replaced Stewart.
- Truly, nobody cares about these people anymore. I would place them right below Kim Kardashian on the scale of people nobody gives a shit about.
- I don't expect to see Pattinson and Stewart winning Oscars anytime soon, but they're not as over as people here say. Most young actors would love to have as many opportunities as they still have.
- Stewart had a fake affair to hide the fact that she is a lesbian. It's sad but she's so young, too young to come out.
Sometimes I do wish the Twitards would get a clue.
- R569, as has been asked before, why would Liberty & Rupert agree to beard for Kristen?
- I think R568 is the only person who still cares!
- Yes, yes, it's Hollywood Life, but still!
Robert Pattinson’s Lover During Kristen Stewart Split Revealed:
Eddie Redmayne is an excellent actor who's been working in low budget movies and tv series, but Les Miserables has been a big step on his career, he's really good in the movie. His next project is with Wachowski brothers in Jupiter Ascending, joining Chaning Tatum and Mila Kunis.
Andrew and Nicholas seem talented too and I'd add Henry Cavill, the next Superman. So giggles Robbie is gonna have a tough competence from his british fellows.
- Looks like you stiches can't put the nail in my coffin just yet! Rumors of the death of my career have been greatly exaggerated! I just signed on for a Steven-fucking-Spielberg movie, assholes! Screw you ALL!!!!!!!
KS, just cast as a muse
- I guess Kristen's illiteracy has not been exaggerated. Did she sign on to a movie thinking it's Steven Spielberg instead of STEVEN SHAINBERG?
[quote]Sturgess plays a gifted shoe designer forced to break free from a family who wants to turn his designs into mass-produced knock-offs. The family hires psychotherapist Mary Kay (Banks) and muse Delphi (Stewart) to lure him back to work.
- [quote]I guess Kristen's illiteracy has not been exaggerated. Did she sign on to a movie thinking it's Steven Spielberg instead of STEVEN SHAINBERG?
Shainberg, Speilberg, who cares which Jew's directing? All I know is that I'm BACK, bitches!!! To tell you the truth, it was pretty dark in the room I was umm, err, "auditioning" in, ya know? And remember, I'm used to sucking dongs that have a little something extra on the tip, if you know what I mean! *UNCUT ENGLISH COCK* cough, cough.
- Well, I'm pretty sure Spielberg isn't interested in movies about shoes.
- This is supposed to be an erotic comedy and Kristen plays a muse?
Okay. Interesting. Let's see how well the Twitards support this one. You know--considering the fact that they left poor Kristen stranded with On the Road and all.
- Yeah, I think we all know this is going to flop. The premise is silly and the cast is lackluster.
If these are the kinds of scripts she's getting, her career is falling off a cliff.
- Jim Sturgess is cute and English. He's a real up and comer in the industry. Will he become Kristen's new beau, perhaps?
Robert & Rupert
- Stew may have a try with Jim for being british, actually she has a thing for british guys, Rupert is from UK.. but also Steve, as the director may have a try with the Stew too. If she can have two, why should she settle with one?
This movie just looks like the chance of working in something throughout her annus horribilis. She's reaping what she sowed.
- The Big Shoe? Is this a joke?
And they've been trying to make Jim Sturgess happen to no avail. And supposed 'big star' Stewart is just supporting?
Of course this will flop.
- Oh goody, the 18th billionth go round of, "But starving drama school grads would kill for RP's career because he's famous1!!1"
This erotic shoe movie sounds like something Troy McClure would turn down.
- These are the types of roles you get when nothing better is coming along. And then you either fade away or end up on basic cable.
- R583, but isn't it the case that any actor that is working and getting movie or t.v. roles is still more successful than the majority of those who are unemployed or who have had to leave the profession? A lot of people on DL don't seem to understand how fortunate you are to have the careers of a Robert Pattinson or a Hayden Christensen. They seem to think that unless you win an Oscar or are in 5 top movies a year you are a loser. Many young actors would love to have the opportunities of some of these guys.
- Jesus, R585, that's like being at the bottom of the senior class.
Who aspires to that?
- I know I'm probably inviting skepticism and abuse, but I actually am an actor (with the RSC) and I'd rather do bloody fringe and Casualty guest spots forever than be Robert Pattinson and have to deal with a whole tabloid 'romance' thing and being mocked so much.
I just think if 'being famous' and 'not being completely unemployable as an actor and having to go get a job at Starbucks' are what you consider the definition of success, you need to raise your sights a bit. Besides, you've made this exact argument here literally like a dozen times, and no one is really buying it, so why keep posting the exact same thing more or less word for word over and over again?
Obviously no one is comparing RP to some random aspiring actor waiting tables somewhere, that's just stupid. Otherwise ALL celebs are entirely immune to criticism or even a critical analysis of their career, simply because they've achieved fame. It's only fair to compare him to other actors of a similar level, and right now he really doesn't stack up, despite having many advantages.
- Thank you, R587. Perfectly stated.
R585 must be on the autism spectrum to keep parroting the same ridiculous argument again and again. And to use Robert Pattinson and Hayden Christensen as examples. Oh, brother!
- I've basically given up on trying to argue that point. I tried to do it for a while to give a different point of view on here since once a certain point of view becomes entrenched on here it gains the force of law, whether wrong or not. This board has determined that any actor who isn't Laurence Olivier in acting ability or Brad Pitt in box office success is basically a failure and I was trying to explain why that view is misfounded. R587 can speak for himself, but most actors would love the level of success that guys like Robert Pattinson & Hayden Christensen and many others have had.
- Like you know any actors, you basement dweller.
You can't compare your local struggling Starbucks barista to a famous actor. What in god's name would be the point?
Hayden is washed up and Pattinson is a joke. So now let's compare their pathetic careers to those of a drama student! Who does that? Nobody, because it makes no sense.
And trust me, it's not DL. Most everybody believes this to be true. Nobody with any level of intelligence could possibly follow this idiotic argument.
Your posts are tedious, R589, and maybe deep down you know this and you're just a troll. You deserve all the eye rolls in the world, which is what I feel happens when anybody reads your posts.
- I wasn't just comparing them to drama students, you idiot. I was comparing them to hundreds of other actors out there who have had t.v. and film parts but who went nowhere and wish they could have hit it big.
They are even former Oscar winners who have barely been seen from again like Cuba Gooding Jr. Some folks like that would love to be in a major blockbuster series where you make millions of dollars and are set for life.
- I'm sure Cuba Gooding Jr is watching Twilight and weeping bitterly into his cocoa.
- R591, you've been stuck in this Pattinson is still more successful than 'some folks' mode for what seems like months now.
May I offer you a suggestion? Start a new thread with a title something like 'Robert Pattinson is Better Than Most Other Mediocre Actors'--I think you will be happier posting there.
- Or how about 'Most Other Mediocre Actors Would Love to be Robert Pattinson'?
- R591 has a valid point, but as usual, DL snobbery drones over it.
- Actually, Cuba Gooding Jr. is a perfect example of an actor who hit it big but couldn't sustain a career. Just like Pattinson!
And by that token I bet there are thousands of actors who WISH they had an Oscar, no matter how their careers eventually turned out.
But it's all relative and has nothing to do with this discussion or any discussion analyzing an actor's career. Fame and money doesn't immune an actor to criticism.
- R591 strikes me as a Pattinson fan who's dissappointed that Pattinson isn't up for any awards, so she (or he) is trying to rationalize the hurt away.
- dissappointed = disappointed
- I guess it's time to start a new thread. Will someone please do it and leave a link? I don't know how to do that from my iphone.
- Done and done.
Part 6 continues on.