The Election is Over: Let's Solve Some Blind Items!
1) These two young film actresses – they’ve co-starred in a huge franchise and one bomb together – like to get drunk and fool around. But now that one of the ladies is back with her boyfriend, the other has been left out in the cold – and she’s telling everyone who’ll listen that not only is the popular star a cheater, she’s also a lesbian! WHO are they?
2) Everyone thinks this “DWTS” pro is gay, and he doesn’t mind one bit! In fact, he says his “faux homosexuality” gets him more dates than he can handle! The hunky hoofer brags about three-ways and sex parties with girls who think they can “change” him from gay to straight! WHO is he?
3) What sexy singer/model-turned-action star is living large in a Hollywood mansion while his baby mama and young child are cooped up in a cramped shoebox apartment down the road? The selfish 30-something stud was paying his ex the minimum he could get away with legally, but she’s hooked up with a savvy lawyer who’s convinced she can take the cheapskate to the cleaners!
4) Which A-list Latin couple is getting backlash from Spanish media for ignoring reporters from their home country while openly courting Hollywood outlets? The Oscar-winning couple has been branded snobs and, worse yet, traitors!
1) Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart. This is easy, although calling Stewart "popular" is a bit of a false trail.
4=Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.
2. Dereck Hough
3. Mark Whalberg?
Marky Mark is not divorced.
R3, Mark Wahlberg is 42, has 4 kids, is married, and not sure if he lives in LA...?
2. I think is Mark Ballas
R4, blind item #3 said his "baby mama" and "ex", it did not say ex-wife, so it could certainly be Marky Mark, Catholic hypocrite and fantasy super-hero.
"Which A-list Latin couple"...Cruz and Bardem are not Latin. They are Spanish.
When Javier Bardem was walking the red carpet the year he won the Oscar, the CNN en español guy called him for an interview and he ignored him in a very rude way. Marion Cotillard, Day-Lewis, Laura Linney, Tilda Swinton, all of them talked to this reporter, who actually asked some very interesting questions about their films, the industry, etc (the reporter was actually one of the producers of the oscar-winning "The Secret in their Eyes"), yet Bardem gave him the cold shoulder and went straight to another group, an english speaking group of reporters. The CNN guy made the mistake of asking for an interview in spanish, silly of him, and he was so excited to meet him, having loved and raved nonstop about Bardem's performance in No Country For Old Men.
A great actor, but most definitely a douchebag. The spanish press is terrible but this is hardly the first time that stories about him being a snob hit the media.
"The selfish 30-something stud"... Mark Wahlberg is 41.
Were Stew and Dakota in two movies together?
#2: Noah Racey?
R11, yes, Dakota Fanning is in Twilight and the were in The Runaways together.
Mark is 41 and from all reports lives in a big house with his model wife and 4 kids.
The BI only mentions one child.
Why is the Latino couple a blind item? It is hardly interesting or scandalous. Who cares?
"2) Everyone thinks this “DWTS” pro is gay, and he doesn’t mind one bit! In fact, he says his “faux homosexuality” gets him more dates than he can handle! The hunky hoofer brags about three-ways and sex parties with girls who think they can “change” him from gay to straight! WHO is he?"
Whoever he is, he's gayer than a basket of Christmas kittens.
Bardem does come off like a huge entitled douche in interviews.