Pretty good actually, tasteful for the most part and sportsmanlike as usually becomes this forum. Incidentally, does anyone know who won and what his/her plans are for the new term?
OP, you have trolled thread after thread sniffing about the mean name-calling and hatred coming from Dems. You know damn well why this country voted for Obama, but just to reiterate:
- He saved the auto industry
- He pulled America of a new Great Depression
- He made life easier for Main Street than Wall Street
- He killed Osama bin Laden and avenged 9/11
- He is pulling us out of two expensive, costly foolish wars
- He is revolutionizing health care to help real people in the real world
- He stood for marriage equality and human rights
And that's just a few things.
This country voted by an overwhelming majority for a man with a real plan and real accomplishments. This is the future of our multicultural electorate. This is the future of America. And you are being left behind by your own choice. That can change any time you like.
Until then, you're F&Fed.
OP It is easier for many of the posters here to hate Romney than support Obama, because they never liked Obama in the first place. These are Hillary's angriest supporters from 2008 and they have never forgiven Obama for taking her nomination.
And R1, you have stalked me from thread to thread. Good! Do you ff everyone with whom you disagree? You were positively Jeffersonian up until then, but it always drools out, doesn't it?