- Florida is close!
- You can stick a fork in this one.
Obama will win.
- You get a cat! And you get a cat! And you get a cat!
- NORTH CAROLINA called for ROMNEY by CNN
There's no shame in that for the Democrats, they came very close.
- Closer than I thought, PT12.
- BBC said Jeb Bush tweeted that Romney lost Florida
- TIM KAINE wins VIRGINIA! - CNN
- DIANNE FEINSTEIN Wins CALIFORNIA - CNN
- Seems that our trolls have evaporated.
- MAIZE HIRONO beats LINDA LINGLE in HAWAII - CNN
- This one is done.
- DEMS KEEP THE SENATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Claire sounds like Michelle Pfeiffer. If I wasn't looking at her, I would believe it was La Pfeiffer.
- Yes, it looks like Obama is going to win. Dow futures already crashing. Congrats everyone!
- Way to go! Now we just need to get asshole Harper out in Canada!
- OBAMA WINS IOWA - CNN
- Claire who?
- OBAMA WINS NEW MEXICO - CNN
- OREGON! 256 electoral votes...
- Obama takes Iowa, Ohio, California, Hawaii!!!!
OBAMA WINS SECOND TERM!!!!!!!
- Obama wins the US!
- He got Ohio.
I'm freaking crying.
- We got this mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Out, out, damn spot I'm fucking losing my shit tonight.
- Thank god!
- Florida can not be called but Obama won!
- Obama Wins! All done!
- It's sinking in at Fox News...
- This all seems like it's going to end real swiftly, one big flurry of news
- WE DID IT! WE DID IT!
For every single person who stood up and worked so hard to make this happen, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The Voice of the Night
- Who run this motherfucker!!!!
- He could've done it w/o FL, VA or OH, if NV and CO go blue.
- Obama won Ohio!!!! It's a big fucking deal!!! (quoting Joe!)
- OHIO OHIO OHIO
President Barack Obama!
I actually AM crying as I type.
- Barack Obama: This happened because of you. Thank you.
- We won!!!!!!!
- FUCK, YEAH, BITCHES!!!
- YES!!!!!! So Happy In the Czech Republic! It's 5:15 am.
I'm a Brooklynite!!! Great news!!
- He came out for gay marriage and he won!!!!!!
- CNN and FOX still not calling it for Obama.
- CNN calls Ohio for Obama!
- Dow futures now neg 100. Happy?
Obama was won 262 electoral votes and FOX News is still cautious about calling it, lol.
- Has anyone besides NBC called it? AP is still WAY behind.
- Where are you guys getting this? Who's calling it? I have no doubt Obama will win (and never did have), but...link please?
- [quote]CNN calls Ohio for Obama!
Not officially! John King says it's going that way, but they haven't made the official call yet.
- Tell me about Fox, oh tell me about Fox! I can't get it... tell me about Fox.. I'm getting hard!
- How fast can Mittens write a concession speech?
- R52- MSNBC
- CNN projects Obama's re election.
- [quote]Dow futures now neg 100. Happy?
Oh, blow me. The market was up 120 today. Stocks fluctuate, this means nothing.
- Obama wins!!!!!
- NBC called it. Obama wins.
- OBAMA WINS!! i wanna see mitty's concession.
- R52 NBC called it.
- Gotta give Nate Silver his props, too, he withstood a lot of nasty criticism.
Nate! Nate! Nate!
- Try the BBC - they have O at 252 EVs
- It's over
- CBS has called it.
- Can someone bump that thread of the freeper predicting a Romney sweep.
And Rafalca is off to the glue factory.
The Voice of the Night
- Oh I so much wish I had someone to celebrate with. I let out an involuntary whoop when I just heard Obama won.
I'm crying like a big ol' Mary and I'm not ashamed.
Being in ill health, living day to day financially, being gay, you can understand why I was living in terror of an R&R victory.
In addition I've been sick to my stomach of the racism and stupidity of so many Americans. I'm proud of my country tonight.
It's amazing. One second I'm so scared I'm actually going back and forth to the bathroom throwing up and the next second with the mention of a few more states this torture is over.
From the bottom of my heart I thank all of you who also voted for Obama.
- Tears of joy!!!!
I love my President!
- Fox has called it for Obama.
- Still out: NV CO VA FL
- VERY happy, R49!
Go fuck yourself!
- Thank god! Fox called it for Obama ....they seemed resigned. Sad glum. They are sad the Obama 's negative campaign on Romney s Bain record. No coverage of the celebration in Chicago. They did not believe the polls, still digesting the exit polls. Why w obamas bad record
- NBC and CNN = BARACK OBAMA RE-ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Now CNN
- The talking heads on Fox are admitting that the polls were right.
- from Fox News
- Suck it, Ann! Dionne and I are moving to Montserrat!
- Florida announced that they will not have a final count until tomorrow. But who cares now?
- Mitch McConnell vows to make Barack Obama a two-term president.
— @dceiver via TweetDeck
- Who's gonna design Michelle's innaugural ball gowns this time?
- WE WON!!!!!!
- [quote]Still out: NV CO VA FL
And Obama may win ALL 4.
- R61 = F&F
- Rafalca!!! Bring me the axe!!!
- George Will, Dick Morris, please tell us more...
- SO GLAD THAT ALL THESE MONTHS OF POLLING REPORTING ON DL PAID OFF!!!!!
- NATE SILVER VINDICATED!!!!!
- Fox News is now showing the Chicago HQ coverage.
- OMG!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!
- Yeah, I'm crying as I type too.
- Sucks for Romney that he didn't bother to pen a concession speech.
- Congratulations, Americans!
- SILENCE at Romney headquarters.
- He kicked ass in Iowa, didn't he?!
- When they break for commercials I guarantee you that FOX is dancing on the desktops over this.
Now they have something to talk about for the next 4 years.
- I LOVE AMERICA!
- Hopefully no one is whining about recounts, bad exit polling, etc.
Keepin it REAL!!
- [quote]In addition I've been sick to my stomach of the racism
Right, because voting for a President just because he's black is not racism.
- I've been looking at HuffPo all night...they are finally calling it for Obama, too. I still want to see what happens with VA and FL, though.
- So did Nate Silver get all the predictions right? sorry, I've been watching MSNBC, not online.
- FUCK YOU MITT ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
- Hopefully Obama will mend fences and allow Etta James will sing 'At Last' this time around.
- #BREAKING: The Empire State Building is BLUE. #ObamaWins
- R85 She's having a horsehide coat made ...
- Never wrote this before not in jest but actually crying as I type. Thank you EVERYONE who made tonight possible. Thank you!
- I can't wait to see what the girls will be wearing.
- People are screaming, honking, and cheering all over SF now.
- Thank you Poll Troll! Lulu too and others who contributed! Datalounge was the main site I went to for anything election related.
- Fox News has Karl Rove stating that the Romney campaign is not conceding Ohio. Says there is only 911 votes in it.
- So happy. So happy. We won the battle of the sane vs insane, the logical vs illogical, the kind vs the vicious.
- "Can we get out of line now?"
the dedicated democratic voters of Florida
- 2012 Poll Troll, you've been awesome. Thank you for all of your hard work on the DL this election cycle.
You've done terrific work here and a lot of it.
- Karl Rove saying that too much vote is out in Ohio to call it for Obama.
- Karl Rove does not Want to accept Ohio results.....oh no! He does not accept obama's win...
- ABC officially calls the re-election of President Obama...this is unprecedented!
- Karl Rove on Fox News is trying to say its too soon to call Ohio for Obama. Sore loser much?
- [quote]Hopefully Obama will mend fences and allow Etta James will sing 'At Last' this time around.
Perhaps via seance . . .
- Nate is right on target so far, but if he wants a perfect record, Obama must win all four of the undecided states (Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Nevada). He only missed one state in 2008.
Still unclear: whether Obama will win the national vote by 2+%, as Nate predicted.
- Ooh, Karl Rove and Fox are trying to walk back their Ohio call
- Did America just elect a president who is on record as saying that gay people should be allowed to marry???????
- [quote]So happy. So happy. We won the battle of the sane vs insane, the logical vs illogical, the kind vs the vicious.
That made me throw up.
- I am so fucking happy!!!
- Karl says Ohio is not over yet?
- Will he get the mandate?
- So, now that the President thing is settled, and the future of the Republic is assured, how's the legal pot vote going in Colorado?
- Obama has Moved ahead in VIRGINIA.
If he wins that too, it would increase his support.
- Thrilled with the reelection, depressed that 1/2 the voters still went with the other guy.
- Silence at the Romney campaign, many republicans crying...booo-hooo!
- Karl Rove is a sad sack.
- Don't worry about NV going for Obama, as I predicted way back when.
- I have to stay up long enough to hear both the acceptance and the concession speeches.
Very happy! And relieved...
- BBC: There are some reports coming in that Republicans are challenging the numbers in Ohio. Former Bush aide Karl Rove insists there are plenty of votes still to count
- Oops. Virginia, not North Carolina.
- [quote]Did America just elect a president who is on record as saying that gay people should be allowed to marry???????
- R125 No, Nate has NC as pink, and it was already called for Romney.
- Romney refuses to concede.
- Fox News just reported that Romney will NOT make a speech until more of the vote in Ohio comes in.
- I am assuming Karl Rove is wrong, as he is about just about everything.
I just want to say this-
FUCK you Mitt Romney! Fuck you RIGHT UP THE ASS!
Or, as we say in Massachusetts, and Mitt has certainly heard it - Go take a SHIT in the OCEAN!
- Rove probably just can't believe that his voter suppression, ballot-box stuffing fix in Ohio wasn't as baked as he thought it was.
- Thanks Poll Troll you kept me sane through this campaign! Thank you President Obama I'm looking forward to the next four years!
- Nate had Virginia going blue. So he'll probably have one wrong right there.
- Cry, you fucking rethug cunts, cry!
- I never wanted to hear a concession speech as much as I want to hear fucking evil Mitt give one.
- Alex Castellanos on CNN seems close to tears - he's gutted. He's essentially characterizing this as an epic fail and he's obviously saying the Republicans need to ditch the freaks.
Gergen is babbling as if the onus is all on Obama.
- Wow-- Mitt and Karl won't even take Fox's word for it? But they're fair and balanced!
- It's legalized r132
- Wisconsin Senate results:
Baldwin - 49%
Thompson - 48%
Going to be a while before we know this one.
- I love you, r71.
- I'm so glad we will no longer be subject to Mitt Romney's smarmy face on a daily basis.
- Only 46% of the vote in for Wisconsin Senate:
Baldwin ahead of Thompson 49-48.
- OMG...prez just pulled ahead in VA!
- The Republicans are going to be saying that he hasn't really won anything yet, if Obama comes out and speaks anytime before the other states are called. I wonder if President Obama is waiting for one more state to come in and seal the deal. I suspect that the GOP will start shrieking all kinds of craziness is 3...2...1...
- How did I KNOW Romney wouldn't concede?
- Turn on Fox News now, bitches!
They are freaking out and saying that maybe Ohio shouldn't be called for Obama.
KKKarl Rove is saying Obama hasn't won.
- [quote] Fox News just reported that Romney will NOT make a speech until more of the vote in Ohio comes in.
Gracious to the end, as we knew he would be.
- How long until the calls for secession start?
- They're saying Mitt won't come downstairs. He's too upset.
- Pro marijana votes in Colorado and Massachusetts.
- The anchors on Fox are literally taking orders from Rove on air. Unbelievable!
- In Maryland, with 60.7% of the vote tallied on Question 6, in favor of marriage equality, For 51.2%; Against 48.8%
In Maine, with 34% of the vote tallied on Question 1, in favor of marriage equality, For 52%; Against 48%
In Minnesota, with 37% of the vote tallied on Amendment 1 which states, "Only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Minnesota," For 45%; Against 55%
- Obama should ride into his victory celebration on Rafalca's back.
- I think it's safe to say
the TEA PARTY IS DEAD!
- Obama almost even with Romney in the popular vote.
Hopefully he will overtake him when more of California comes in.
AND TED NUGENT WILL DIE OR BE IN JAIL!!!!!
WHAT GREAT DAY!!!!!
California Propositions Official Tallies
- The marriage equality vote is not going well in Washington so far. Is it because they've only counted the eastern counties, I hope?
- PBS says Rmoney is on the way to his headquarters.
- 4 more years I can collect my unemployment... yes!!
- So what is proper protocol?
Victory speech first or concession speech first?
Not what will happen, but what should happen?
- There are still 200,000 provisional votes in Ohio that will be counted in 2 weeks.
- Celebrate with us, R71!
America, you did GOOD! Salutations from your Proud Hat.
- In 2008, Obama's margin over McCain increased by a full 1% AFTER Election Day when all the absentee ballots in California were counted.
- Obama is presently leading in all of the remaining states.
- I knew the freepers would arrive sooner or later, R175.
- Concession, then Victory, R176.
- And thank you, brilliant waitperson who secretly taped Romney's 47% speech. We owe a big slice of tonight's success to you. I hope you will reveal your identity. If not, thank you and live long and well.
Thanks, too, to James Carter and David Corn for releasing the footage.
- Is Mitt going to have a meltdown on stage when he does concede?
Ooooh, I can't wait to watch!
- KKKarl Rove's scared. Tomorrow he has to face the Kochsucker brothers to explain how he pissed all their money away.
- Romney aide: Romney campaign not prepared to concede. (This on CNN.)
- Concession first... 'Earlier, I called President Obama to congratulate him on his re-election and to wish him...' blah blah blah.
- Romney is saying Ohio isn't decided. Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
- I am so proud of my country right now!
- I love watching swine boy Rove tie himself into a pretzel trying to explain why it's too soon for Romney to concede. He refuses to acknowledge the obvious.
- Obama won Nevada!
- AP finally called Ohio and put the prez over the top. They STILL haven't called NV, MT, WI or the states that no one else has called (FL, VA).
- Trump is having a major Twitter meltdown. He's as bad as the Freepers, if not worse. Dickless Horseass is in denial.
- On Al Jazeera, Romney reportedly refusing to concede. Boris Epshtyn saying Romney can still win and the networks shouldn't have called it.
- AP FLASH: Barack Obama re-elected president. #Election2012
- Remember in 2008 when Sarah Palin wanted to give her own concession speech?
- Fox are arguing what went wrong, they can't seem to figure it out...he he!
- Ah, Mittens...gracious to the end!
- ANN WON'T GO QUIETLY.
- R176, traditionally it's concession speech first, but with the GOP being such total shitheads about everything, that doesn't really hold any longer.
- I was hoping that Romney would be humiliated. And tonight his defeat fullfilled my dream.
Yes, we fucking can!!
Now Romney, get the fuck out you evil, lying, fraudulent, motherfucking douchebag.
- Why is everyone I'm hearing saying Obama has won? I'm central time btw. When will we know definitively?
- The Romney guy on Al Jazeera freaking out. Major delusions. Says Romney will be the 45th president.
- Romney not conceding Ohio per MSNBC.
- I actually don't blame Romney. Ohio is now 50/50. The networks called it too soon.
- Virginia just turned light blue and Colorado dark blue.
- W&W for R175!
- Does anyone remember the Mary Tyler Moore show where Phyllis ran the Ted Baxter campaign. Cloris was so funny in defeat.
- Yay so happy!!! When will President Obama speak???
- In other news-- Hearing Dems have taken the majority in CO state House. Gives Dems the state government trifecta there - House, Senate, Gov
— @cFidd via TweetDeck
- Even the Ohio SOS, as foul and partisan a right-wing politician as there ever was, said if you look where the votes are still outstanding (meaning heavily DEM areas), you can draw your own conclusions.
- Romney campaign not prepared to concede because TAGG IS CHANGING THE VOTES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Looks like Romney is being a dick -- will hold his concession speech to force Obama to wait to give his when everyone has gone to sleep...
- Krauthammer's on Fox. I can't watch any more.
And he said he's a headshrinker!
- It doesn't matter if Fla, Va, Ohio go undecided tonight.
Obama has 272 without those states.
- Sully is live on Colbert.
- R202, it's basically over. The counting may go on till tomorrow, but it's clear based on demographics that more DEM votes are outstanding in Ohio than GOP. With Ohio on his side it's clear that Obama wins.
- Tom Brokejaw "This is more than a wake up call for Republicans".
No fucking shit, Sherlock!
NOW can we get rid of Boner?
- Dear, dear Proud Hat [r178], we appreciate your support. I have my fingers crossed that someday soon we'll be able to join in *your* celebration.
- Trump should be shipped off to Gitmo for calling for armed revolution.
- I want him to break 300 EVs.
- Rebecca Berg @rebeccagberg
At the RNC event in DC, room has largely emptied out. Band, poetically, continues to play.
- Obama's Florida lead is now up to 53000 votes, with 18% of Miami-Dade not reporting yet.
- How are Heitkamp and Berkley doing in their Senate races?
- Even if Obama doesn't win OHIO (unlikely), he can win without it.
OBAMA JUST WON NEVADA. - (CNN)
- New New Mexico Democrator Senator is HOT! (Martin Heinrich)
- AP calls CO for Obama.
- NV called for Obama along with CO.
- Twitter MADNESS!
- Trump should be scalped...he is a disgusting idiot.
Romney won't give up because he knows those machines were fixed in OHIO! HE WAS SUPPOSE TO WIN OHIO!!
- Someone is holding a "Judge Judy for President 2016" sign at the Washington square, LOL!
- My favorite tweet of the evening:
[quote]26m Anthony York @AnthonyYorkLAT
Networks call race for Nate Silver
- When this started I only expected Romney to get around 40% of the popular vote if that. I am happy but not as happy as I would have been with a bigger popular vote margin. Also, pissed off over the Repubs controlling the House still. I don't think the President will get any support again.
It's all over but the crying!
- Rove gave a huge amount of money to Romney...so he is stamping his little foot, insisting that Romney won.
- Rachel said KKKarl is doing everything he can to get Fox to rescind their declaration that Obama won.
- Obama doesn't need Ohio anymore. So, when will we hear his speech?
- I never watch Fox News, but I'm kinda liking this Shepard Smith guy. He's asking these analysts about the Senate flat-out saying that they would not work with Obama during the first term. He's challenging some analyst guy who's saying that Obama now has to move to the right.
- R226, the caption for the picture of him from The New Mexico Independent is "Rep. Martin Heinrich, home-grown hottie"
- R222 Kind of like the Titanic, no?
- [quote]Does anyone remember the Mary Tyler Moore show where Phyllis ran the Ted Baxter campaign. Cloris was so funny in defeat.
R208. Oh yes, I remember them all. The Mary Tyler Moore Show is my all-time favorite. Do you remember the time there was a snowstorm in Minneapolis and Rhoda came to WJM to help Mary run the election board. Long, funny night with Rhoda running the board and Mary trying to maintain newsroom decorum.
- I can't decide if I want to marry Martin Heinrich or Ben LaBolt.
- [quote]New New Mexico Democrator Senator is HOT! (Martin Heinrich)
Yup! I said that earlier this Fall. : )
- THE USA IS NOW FUCKED
- Romney has just pulled ahead in Ohio (2,275,618 for BO to 2,295,003 for MR) but heavily democratic areas have not been counted yet.
- Huffpo gave Colorado to Obama:
- Enjoying watching Karl Rove have a meltdown on Fox. How's he going to explain the hundreds of millions of dollars he pissed away that his super pac contributors gave him?
- Cry, pro-Romney Chap!
P.S. Where's Paul?
- SHERROD BROWN Elected in OHIO
- Obama wins Ohio!!!!
- [quote]When this started I only expected Romney to get around 40% of the popular vote if that.
Really? You are that unhinged from reality?
- And so the city that everybody loves to mock, Cleveland, delivers Ohio and the election to Obama. You're welcome.
- Don't forget to go to Dick Morris' website & Twitter and give him the full generous ration of shit he so richly deserves.
- Electoral Votes at 8:55 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (270 needed to win)
- And, oh, r244, does it feel goood!
- Kelly O'Donnell just said 'your analysis' and it sounded like she said urinalysis. I almost choked on my pie.
- Nate on the popular vote:
[quote]Popular Vote Will Take Longer to Call.
Some networks have called the Electoral College for Barack Obama, but it will take longer before the popular vote can officially be called.
That’s because the three Pacific Coast states — California, Oregon and Washington — conduct much of their voting by mail, yielding a lag of several days to a week before all ballots are counted.
As of 11:45 p.m., however, Mr. Obama trailed Mitt Romney by only about 150,000 votes nationally, a margin he should be able to make up on the West Coast.
— Nate Silver
- Three alumni of my alma mater were voted into the Senate tonight:
Claire McCaskill (D-MO)
Martin Heinrich (D-NM)
Tim Kaine (D-VA)
- Maddow made several excellent points including that one of Fox's personalities - Karl Rove - has a vested interested since he and his PAC have put out so much money to defeat Obama and now he's questioning Ohio's numbers.
- California hates taxes, business, labels and murderers.
- R244's breasts just exploded.
- Dear Karl: Next time, just pay people directly to vote the way you want.
- Papa John's extended their free pizza offer until end of business Wednesday.
Good things are already happening under Obama 2!
- Adam Baldwin, who was tagging his tweets SaveAmericaDay, has conceded: "The Lord prevails. Mere politics remains a #LongWar. The fight never ends for Liberty. Start to truly worry if ever Texas turns Blue. ;-)"
- I love that Obama HQ is playing Marvin's Got To Give It Up.
- Fuckin' A, bitches.
- Obama re-elected, 1st openly gay senator elected, 4 same-sex marriage measures currently winning, marijuana legalized in CO.
- Texas has a blue future.
- Well, Texas may turn blue by the next election cycle. Or at least purple.
- And we know Democrats never use PACs, r259, right?
- I wish to hell that Karl Rove would have a cerebral accident and have to live the rest of his life as a turnip.
- R258, I'm to exhausted to google it. What's your alma mater?
- R267 Has anyone reputable called it for Tammy yet?
- It looks like Romney is not going to concede.
Don't think Obama will speak, tonight.
- R272 Hopefully not the University of Colorado
- [quote}I wish to hell that Karl Rove would have a cerebral accident and have to live the rest of his life as a turnip.
I'd say there's a resemblance that bodes well.
- "Hotel du Cap?
Oui, this is Anne. Je would like to confirm la reservation. Suite Eden-Roc, novembre, décembre, janvier. Oui, je need to wash le fucking peasants out of mes cheveux."
- Romney refusing to come down and concede.
- Why do you say that about Texas? Because of the Mexican population?
- Why does it take so long to count this shit?
- The night is young, r271.
- The New York Times has officially called the election for Obama. This is key because headlines were starting to say that the NETWORKS were calling the election for Obama.
- I wonder how Rahm is celebrating
- Name one Democrat funded PAC whose president is also a news personality calling an election a fraud and demanding their network rescind a win.
- R274, but even if OHIO remains up in the air, if Obama wins COLORADO and VIRGINIA (and/or) FLORIDA, the OHIO issue will be largely irrelevant.
- I think at some point the Obamas agree it's best the baby just cries it out and the President declares victory.
- NYTimes finally confirms, OBAMA WINS REELECTION.
- R272: I went to University of Missouri (aka "Mizzou")
- [quote]Romney refusing to come down and concede.
He can't believe he's been DENIED.
- Will the Nate haters please stand up?
We have some unfinished business UP IN HERE!
- [quote]California hates taxes, business, labels and murderers.
And apparently we also hate children and education.
I hate the propositions. On the whole apparently we're too dumb to make those decisions.
- Obama narrowly ahead in VIRGINIA by 50-49
- Jonny Dymond BBC News, Boston tweets: "CNNs Candy Crowley being barracked by Republican crowd at #Romney hq. astonishing scene. #election2012 @BBCNewsUS" (Crowley moderated the second presidential debate, when she was criticised by conservatives for intervening to contradict Romney.)
- Holy god. Every woman they show on Fox is a Cuntler clone.
- The Daily Fail eating crow.
- KAINE winning VIRGINIA - declared elected
Currently 52/48 over ALLEN.
- Voters in Maryland have approved the Dream Act.
- Obama's ground game in Virginia has been amazing...I'd be surprised if he loses.
- Romney is desperately trying to figure out a way to buy the election.
- [quote]He can't believe he's been DENIED.
Romney can now never avenge George Romney's defeat in 1968. Mittens will go to his grave with major Daddy issues. Suck it, Shitt.
- Colorado just called for Obama on NBC
- Ann's having a tough time pulling it together for her concession appearance.
- People pay Frank Luntz to spew out this sort of bilge? These are conclusions we've already reached in the break room at work.
- What the hell does "barracked" mean?
- R293 Candy's going into the Witness Protection Program tomorrow.
- Paul Ryan was SUPER LAME. He delivered nothing to the Romney campaign. Didn't even win his debate.
- help me, help me!
- Again, R297, you're welcome.
- Nate's stock about to EXPLODE! He's called every state.
- [quote]He can't believe he's been DENIED.
Is that why he won't come downstairs and he's refusing to talk to anyone?
- They have to call in Barack to set her free.
- R299 He's giving every Ohio elected official who has anything to do with the election front row center tickets for "The Book of Mormon."
- "Is Mitt going to have a meltdown on stage when he does concede?"
I hope Ronmey will have shit rolling down his pants on stage.
- The voting machines were fixed in Ohio, paid for by Rove...of course Rove is SURE Romney won Ohio. ROVE PAID FOR IT! He paid for the win! GODDAMN IT!
- R304 Pinned against the wall?? Can't get out??
She's being carried across the room?
I don't understand it either.
- Virginia and Florida are leaning Obama...he could break 300.
- R293, I first read that as: Candy Crowley being barebacked by Republican crowd.
- msnbc commentator said Rich guys hate to lose.
- Fox News reported that the Romney family was supposed to have photos taken of them watching the election returns.
That didn't happen.
- NYTimes has put Obama as winner in Virginia.
- Women put Obama in the White House.
Y'all gonna have to eat pussy for a month, bitches!
- NYTimes calls Virginia for Obama.
- If he gets CO and NV (which some have already called) he doesn't need OH, so what is Rove's problem?
- WISCONSIN Senate Update (63% in)
Baldwin - (D) 52%
Thompson (R) - 47%
- What is taking so long for the remaining results in Ohio? The remaining precincts are largely democratic, yet Romney has pulled into a narrow lead this past hour. Something is up.
- The Romney mob is going thru her purse throwing out the pilfered creme cakes and small sandwiches.
- Huh? We were at 240 then we were at 300?
- LOL look at this image from BuzzFeed. Love it!
- PAUL RYAN RE-ELECTED in WISCONSIN.
- I picture a Carrie scene. Mitt in a nice white suit covered in pigs blood.
- Coultergeist has awakened from her coffin -
Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
The good news is the promise of continued massive unemployment among young people.
- Marriage equality passes in Maryland and Maine, ahead in Washington
- [quote]NYTimes calls Virginia for Obama.
That is certainly very likely, although most networks have not done so.
88% In, Obama still ahead.
- I don't know if any of you are watching ABC, but Katie Couric has been relegated to the role of "social media correspondent."
She used to anchor the news on CBS! Now she's just a side-show twit.
- Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow: I can't stop crying. America died.
- Question 6-gay marrriage-passes in Maryland.
- HAIL, NATE!
- Over 300 electoral votes equals landslide.
- OMG, Brian Williams just said that Donald Trump is irrelevent and pathetic. Hehehe.
- From Nate Silver: [quote]Math Favors Obama in Popular Vote
- R335 Maybe, but your career died many years before America did.
- barrack: To shout against; jeer at
- Looks like NBC has called COLORADO for OBAMA
Obama ahead 51-47 with 73% of the vote in.
- [quote] Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow: I can't stop crying. America died.
Oh, Victoria, your career and relevance died about 20 years ago. You'll get through this one, too.
- It's so amazing to me that this election and Gore were so incredibly close. 48 million votes each with only 100,000 difference? That's amazing on multiple levels, and also kind of shocking about our country and citizens.
- 75% of Latino voters went for Obama according to MSNBC
- Let's all pile in the car and get gay married in Maryland.
The Voice of the Night
- [quote] Marriage equality passes in Maryland and Maine, ahead in Washington
Thank you, Brad. You can design all the furniture you want. I won't begrudge you any pleasure.
- Are those silly Republicans going to swerve even further to the right in 2016? You'd think they'd realize that's what cost them this election.
- [quote]Is that why he won't come downstairs and he's refusing to talk to anyone?
Romney refuses to think he lost.
- Who the fuck is Victoria Jackson??
- Some people simply don't deserve to live. When is the next hurricane going into Miami?
- So glad to say GOOD BYE to Romney and his rotten family.
- Michele Bachmann struggling for re-election
Hold on folks, the good news may not be over this evening. In Minnesota, Michele Bachmann is in trouble – leading by just 434 votes with 56% counted.
- Candy Crowley being jeered... her back is against the wall at hotel ballroom aka Romney central!!!!
- Victoria Jackson always makes me laugh. How fucking crazy is it inside that woman's head?
- The single ladies put a ring on it tonight!
- I'm genuinely scared for Obama's safety
- R349, there was some Republican strategist on NBC saying that there's gonna be a huge fight within the party between those who want to swing center and those who still favor hardcore conservatism.
- Tammy Baldwin giving acceptance speech on NPR right now!
- [quote]OMG, Brian Williams just said that Donald Trump is irrelevent and pathetic. Hehehe.
I hope Trump, especially with his tweets tonight, becomes even more of a joke and ignored by everyone, including by Republicans. I also hope his comments tonight have a serious effect upon his show and its ratings.
Oh, and I really want to blow Brian Williams.
- Anyone remember a softball interview that Lady MacRomney and Shitt gave several months ago when Ann said, "It's our turn now." See video.
Yes, Ann, it's your fucking turn to get the fuck out of our sight forever.
- Did Allen West lose?
- That BDF John King just showed that now, even if Ohio, Virginia AND Florida go to Romney, it's still not enough for Romney to win. hehe
John King is definitely hung huge!!! JK Troll
- How in the world can Bachman win? She is a complete fool.
- Kristen Gillibrand or whatever her name is sounds like a valley girl.
- Quelle suprise. The Nate Silver is Wrong website is offline.
- [quote] Let's all pile in the car and get gay married in Maryland.
That's not a bad idea. The west tip of Maryland isn't that far from central Ohio.
- I guess the "Show me your papers now!" platform on the RNC didn't work out so well for them.
- Sorry, I misplaced the credit to the Guardian in Keywords rather than Author.
- Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow: Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.
- Poor little John Sununu.
- BREAKING! Donald Trump having a major meltdown right now!!
- Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow: The Democrat Party voted God out and replaced Him with Romans 1. In the Good vs. Evil battle...today...Evil won.
- MSNBC is speculating that team Romney is writing a concession speech.
Also, apparently all of the GOP has left for the night in Ohio saying that they don't think Romney will win the state.
- Mittens won't concede Ohio? He won't concede the election?
Motherfucker. These people have no respect for this country. NO respect.
Mitt fucking Romney, that monument to empty suits, needs to be run out of American politics in shame and disgrace. And he can take his little friends with him.
- As strongly as I agree with Brian Williams, I hope he doesn't get blowback from NBC for dissing Trump.
- He doesn't think he lost.
He gets in line first at family meals.
- CNN also calls COLORADO for OBAMA.
As John King said, even IF Romney would to pull off OHIO, (and that's a big IF), it's not enough to overtake Obama's new lead in the EC.
- Obama finally leading in the popular vote leaving GOP nothing to cling to.
- R367, I just checked it an hour ago, it was still up, but it hadn't been updated for hours, except the comments mostly saying "LOL".
- [quote]BREAKING! Donald Trump having a major meltdown right now!!
Let's hope he's suicidal.
- Mitt Romeny believes he's Victor Newman.
- Hang in there, 2012 Poll Troll. It's almost over.
- [quote]Mittens won't concede Ohio? He won't concede the election? Motherfucker. These people have no respect for this country. NO respect.
You mean like me?
- Will the Romney family be a bunch of cunts right up until the end?
It's starting to look like it.
- NBC hasn't called VIRGINIA yet, but 89% is in now, and there are still some Democratic votes to come with Obama still ahead 50-49.
Interesting footnote: Virgil Goode did not even get 1% of the vote, but he did receive 13,000 votes so far.
- VA appears to be swinging Obama's way as well, with 97% reporting. OH is the least of Romney's worries. Just concede already!
- CBS calls Virginia for Obama.
- I'm beat to shit but I'm afraid that if I go to bed now I'll wake up in the morning to see that Rmoney actually won.
- What does that unskewed polls fool have to say now?
I love it.
- Yes. A cunt remains a cunt.
- I want Brian Williams.
- WISCONSIN Senate Update: (70% of the Vote in)
Baldwin (51%) (D)
Thompson (47%) (R)
- There's a horse on the phone that's locked itself in a bathroom asking for the numbers for the SPCA and Suicide Hotline, snorting 'missyann all broke down'.
- Jesus! Michelle Bachman is only up 116 votes!!
- Bachmann is 50/50 with her opponent!
So is that fucking Allan West.
- Will Romney be giving a concession speech anytime before the Inauguration?
- The gap in MN House 6th is closing - Bachmann ahead now by only 120 votes, with 58.2% reported. I'm gonna LMAO if gerrymandering her district still couldn't save her bigoted ass.
- What will the popular vote tally end up being? I hope Obama will be ahead and ideally by at least half million votes...
- No, shitstain R385, not like VP Gore who WON that election and should not have conceded. Seeing how things turned out with that fucking fool, GWB, the entire world now believes VP Gore should not have conceded.
In this case, Mr. Romney has LOST this election and is just being a dick by not conceding.
- [quote]You mean like me? by: Al Gore
What a moron. Give it up already. There were legitimate questions about the illegitimate voting in Florida in 2000. None of that is present here, AND, Ohio is no longer crucial to the President's reelection victory. So, yeah, Shitt should concede.
You guys lost tonight. Deal.
- Obama wins Virginia!
- Even if Romney tries to contest Ohio, the Republicans removed that ability to do so. There's no longer a state law that allows elections to be contested.
- CNN just called VA for Obama. Don't know what Romney is waiting for.
- Right. His candidate can't deal and neither can he.
- R398 - both of those cunts could be voted out tonight. That would make this election exponentially more enjoyable.
- Popular Vote Update - Obama Pulls Ahead as California continues to come in:
Obama - 49% (49,806,297)
Romney - 49% (49,782,107)
- CBS says that Mittens has called the president and conceded.
- R380 You're welcome.
- I'm surprised Nevada is so close. Everybody acted like he was going to win it fairly easily.
Can you guys imagine what would have happened if this clown would have won?
He has NO balls. He couldn't even call people and tell them they weren't his VP pick.
- CBS reports that Mittens has called Obama to congratulate him on winning the election. Virginia may have done it.
- [quote]Even if Romney tries to contest Ohio, the Republicans removed that ability to do so. There's no longer a state law that allows elections to be contested.
And now that Obama has won VIRGINIA (not to mention COLORADO) and being ahead in FLORIDA, the situation in OHIO is becoming less relevant as the night goes on.
- FOX News says Romney didn't even write a concession speech - expecting him to concede shortly.
- Re. R405, how ironic if the Repugs removed the ability to contest the vote in Ohio in the expectation that their voter suppression efforts would allow them to steal the state, and they wanted to prevent Obama being able to contest the theft.
- 203? Just yesterday freepers were saying Romney was going to take 330. This is a drubbing.
- One of the stories going around is that Romney *only* wrote a victory speech. The hold up is supposedly for them to write a concession speech.
I don't believe it. I think they're being dicks.
- VIRGINIA!! VIA AP
- Nate Silver: 48
Right-wing math haters: 0
- [quote]I'm surprised Nevada is so close. Everybody acted like he was going to win it fairly easily.
Obama is winning it by 6 points so far. What are you referring to?
- Karl Rove is complaining that President Obama has to learn how to govern by being more "bi-partisan" and start "reaching across the aisle". What is this? An alternative universe? It would be funny if it weren't simply so bizarre!
Freaking Mitt Romney hasn't even written a concession speech, so he's keeping his foolish supporters up all night while he cribs together some more drivel.
- NBC says Dems leading Senate races in North Dakota, Montana, and Nevada. Amazing!
- That's bullshit and PR - of course he had a concession speech written.
- R347 Actually, in the olden days, people from New York would drive down to Elkton, MD (the northernmost part on the road between MD and NY) to get quickie (hetero) married, because MD didn't require a blood test or a waiting period. It's a plot point in many movies up through the early '60s.
- Romney will get Alaska so he'll end up at 206, not that it matters.
- 332 electoral votes (with Florida's 29).
- Closer SENATE race in NEVADA than expected. Heller was expected to win easily, and Berkley is only 1 point behind so far.
Obama & Harry Reid are helping her keep it close.
- Willard will be speaking at 12:55
- R417, that was exactly what was behind it.
- So the only states that flip-flopped from 2008 are NC and IN (with FL yet to be decided)?
- Well, when are they going to call NV? I'm tired of waiting.
- Romney supposedly going to speak at 12:55.
- Does anyone else think Mitt is going to come out and say, "Thanks a lot, Christians. You disgust me"?
- Countdown to meltdown!
- Of course there was a speech written.
Whether his staff was foolish enough to show it to him is another story.
I can't wait for the Romney Loses/Hitler Parodies on YouTube tomorrow.
- Something has clearly given Candy Crowley heartburn.
- Romney conceded.
- 332-206, just where I said it would end up back during the Republican primaries.
- MSNBC also says Rmoney called Obama and conceded.
- Will CNN's coverage be over in time for Anderson to go out and cruise?
- Whoohoo! Our self-created nightmare is over. Romney's collapse is official.
- Is Candy still trapped?
- Romney is backstage waiting to come out.
- Blame that lowlife Rick Scott, for Florida not being counted. Everybody hates that motherfucker.
- So what happened with LA County Measure B? (Put Rubbers On, You Pornstars!)
- MITT ROMNEY on STAGE
- R431, other than the President's re-election and some candidates/initiatives I'm happy about, those Ohio assholes being hoisted on their own petard is the best thing in this election.
No wonder they gave up and went home tonight.
Meanwhile, R423, on Twitter they're consoling themselves by saying how they can still "retain control" because of the House and how they "will not let Obama and the Democrats get away with anything."
Peculiar brand of "reaching across the aisle" wouldn't you say?
- Meltdown in 3,2,1
- NBC calls WISCONSIN SENATE for TAMMY BALDWIN
73% of the Vote In
- Can't believe they called OH and VA before NV.
- Mitts just thanked Paul Ryan for everything he did for the campaign. He wasn't paying any attention at all to what he was doing, was he?
- Gracious in defeat. Good for him.
- Where is the rest of the Romney family?
WTF happened to Paul Ryan?
- Wow. Mitt's concession speech is going the classy route. Good for him!
- R426, my mom and dad almost eloped to Maryland. They got in a taxi in NYC and headed for Maryland. Along the way my mom got cold feet and decided she wanted her family there for a wedding. So they drove back to NYC and got married a few weeks later at Camp Lee, Va. - this was right after the war- February 1946. They moved to Germany for a tour soon after.
I love old wedding photos of brides in chic classic suits rather than fussy wedding gowns. My mom looked so sophisticated but young and beautiful at the same time. And my dad handsome in his uniform.
Now everyone can be chic and happy in Maryland.
- This is a very forced, wooden speech.
- It's Mittens' version of a concession speech. So far, he's being his usual dickish self.
- Of course, he is gracious. The world is watching!
- Assholes are yelling anti-Obama bullshit in the background, so typical of the GOP.
- He's a forced, wooden candidate.
- "our leaders need to reach across the aisle"?
How about the Repugs doing some reaching?
- Where the hell is Ryan??
- Even if I agreed with her politics, if I lived in Bachmann's district I wouldn't vote for her because she spent all of her time running a futile campaign for president while neglecting her district.
- Mitt is turning back into a moderate.
- Buh-bye Mittens.
- Isn't it unusual for his family not to be up there with Romney while he concedes?
- Do you think we'll ever see Romney again?
- I'd love to get a pounding from Tagg Romney tonight.
- Speech moving from gracious to dickish . . .
- Minnesota District 6 [68% in]
Michele Bachmann (50%) 114,421
Jim Graves (50%) 114,081
- I don't think it's a bad speech, although he did throw "family" in there like I knew he would.
- [quote]This is a very forced, wooden speech.
And this would be surprising somehow?
- "You guys are the best."
LOL!!!! How presidential.
- Obama does not need FL, VA or OH to win. So, who cares.
CO, IA, NV, NH and WI were enough to reach 270.
- Lady Ann had her hair did with a rake.
- Pray for him and for our country?
Not "support" him?
Prick to the end.
- Thank GOD this is all over. We have lived to see another day, free from the control of the evil Romney clan.
- Is Obama going to give a speech tonight?
- Gracious speech.
Now goodbye, homophobe.
- "And YOU get your own planet, and YOU get your own planet, and YOU get your own planet ..."
- That was a nice, fairly classy speech. "Thanks guys"? They are in shock. He ran a ridiculous campaign, and almost won! He's mortified, and I couldn't feel happier.
- Ann looks like shit.
She's been bawling her eyes out.
- Couldn't even call Obama by name.
- R478 Rafalca's groomer did Ann's hair.
- Obama destroyed Romney this election and that makes me wet in my manties.
- "Thanks to Paul Ryan for everything...except Wisconsin. "
- Shitt's family didn't join him on stage during the speech. They must have been in utter shock.
The Romneys were denied. The whole fucking bunch of them woke up on third base and thought they hit a triple. But you didn't. And you're out!
- Ugh, that creepy family, with his one hundred creepy sons. So GLAD we don't have to look at them anymore.
- Washington state is the 3rd state today to pass marriage #equality! Change is among us! #NOH8
- "I believe in America, I believe in the people of America," says Romney, which is nice.
But that's about it, this is a short number from Romney, never an inspiring speaker as he proves once again. And we'll never have to hear another speech from him again.
LOL, read the Guardian's live blog of the election. They hate Romney more than DL does.
- Expect Ann Romney to embark on a long European grand tour, chugging down booze from the honor bars of five-star hotels.
- O'Reilly's numbskull election prediction - "Obama better pull a rabbit out of his hat."
- Tagg, you punk, just before you go, would you mind if I just took a swing at you?
- The Mormon prophet has been defeated. They will not ever get their foot in the White House door. When it comes down to it, that might be the biggest bullet that we dodged.
- Ted Nugent's prayer before the election -
Ted Nugent @TedNugent
Dear God in heaven America vote Mitt Romney Paul Ryan Republican and save America
- MONTANA - SENATE
Slightly surprising result:
Tester (D) well ahead of Rehberg (R) in the vote so far, although only 33% In.
Tester (54%) (D)
Rehberg (43%) (R)
- And with that,the Romneys are off to the fifth of their preferred 'Home States' - their favorite - The Grand Caymans.
- FOUR, bitches. FOUR more years. FOUR more states rejecting marriage bigotry. FOUR more Senators, perhaps.
- Stick a carrot in it, Bill.
- Rmoney owns homes in Massachusetts, California, and New Hampshire. He was born in Michigan.
And he took none of those states.
- These right wing celebrity twitters are funny right now.
Patricia Heaton @PatriciaHeaton
Karl Rove is the last man standing!
- [quote]FOUR, bitches. FOUR more years. FOUR more states rejecting marriage bigotry. FOUR more Senators, perhaps.
Don't forget, maybe 4 Supreme Court Justices!
- CARMONA lost to FLAKE in ARIZONA.
Too bad. : (
- [quote]Where is the rest of the Romney family?
The junior sister wives are back at the hotel.
Everyone else is there.
- [quote]Patricia Heaton @PatriciaHeaton
Karl Rove is the last man standing!
Yes, standing in a pile of his own excrement.
- Rafalca! Don't board that horse trailer! That book Ann wrote - "To Serve Equines" - it's ... it's a COOKBOOK!!
- Speaking of Karl Rove R504 - it was fascinating watching him take control of Fox and start telling the (supposed) newspeople what to do and also what to think.
The manipulation was masterful - but then again,he was dealing with the very dim.
- Does anyone here have a strong enough stomach to watch "Fox and Friends" tomorrow?
- 2008 was a wave election. This is more impressive.
- Right now the only Republican Senate pickup comes from Nebraska.
Democratic pickups are in Massachusetts, Indiana, and Maine (Democratic caucus).
If Nevada flips, and North Dakota is retained, that would be 56 Democrats vs. 44 Republicans.
- Bachmann's lead is currently less than 100 votes.
- Anyone heard from Rafalca? I'm worried.
- Raw vote count in California -- due to population and margin of statewide victory -- will be enough to assure President Obama of having carried the U.S. Popular Vote.
- R503. Romney also had a mansion in Colorado, which he sold a couple of years ago. And he lost that state too,
- R515 What do you think was in that "hamburger" that Candy was scarfing down?
- Obama leading by 62000 votes in VA, 97% reporting.
- Good. Maybe that'll shut those idiot fuckers up.
And Boner is already saying he ain't gonna do squat.
God, I hate him.
- Looks like Trump shut up on Twitter.
- [quote]Raw vote count in California -- due to population and margin of statewide victory -- will be enough to assure President Obama of having carried the U.S. Popular Vote.
Thank, goodness, huh?
Otherwise we would have to hear for weeks from FOX that Romney really won.
- Was he getting trashed on twitter?
- Someone should do an overlay of the electoral colleg map with the average level of education in each state. I'm willing to bet there will be a pretty close correlation.
- [quote]Otherwise we would have to hear for weeks from FOX that Romney really won.
R522. Weeks? The Repugs would have harped on it for the next fours years that Romney really won the popular vote. Now that has been shut down.
- Making Trump look even dumber R516.
- You know, before you go to bed give it a few seconds and just ponder the fact that 49% of this country hates Obama with a passion, he was running against the best funded opposition in history, and he was running with bad economy, a war, and a huge chunk of the East Coast sitting in the dark tonight.
Despite all this (and 99 other things I could list) the man pulled it off. It is truly an amazing accomplishment.
- [quote]Washington state is the 3rd state today to pass marriage #equality! Change is among us! #NOH8
Did it pass for sure? The results I was following stalled out at 50% of the precincts reporting, and I'm on tenterhooks wanting to know!
- Amen, 527!
- Well, R527, too bad for them that there are MORE of us.
- I LOVE PATTON OSWALT! His reply to Victoria Jackson's "Christians...you disgust me" tweet:
"Don't you EVER stop, you screeching dollop of batshit"
- [quote]Anyone heard from Rafalca? I'm worried.
The Rafalca/Candy Crowley shit is just so tired now.
- Did Arkin (the guy with the women body parts shutting down when they get raped thesis) get re-elected?
- Love it, r531!
- No he did not, R533.
- Obama's is the gracious speech -- none of that patronizing business of praying for his opponent.
If you want to say something good and gracious about someone, say something good and gracious. To say that you'll pray for someone as one might do for a convicted murderer or a child with a terminal disease or a heroin addict whose actions require some divine guidance to overcome some physical or moral handicap.
- It's a lovely speech. Hits all the right notes!
- I hope there's a line of hot guys waiting to suck Nate Silver's cock (and Nate doesn't have to pay any of them)! That's the only way for a true winner to celebrate.
... What, Nate, you prefer to suck cock? C'mon, let's make this day memorable, shall we?
- Obama's older daughter is turning out to be quite a looker.
- I just love Jill Biden
- Rafalca is a DL icon! AN ICON!
- Jill Biden has a boomin' body.
- Biden's going to be pumping Jill hard tonight.
- R543, LOL! I concur!
- HA! Chris Matthews just said the GOP is going to "dick around" with Obama again.
- What's the latest on Michelle "Batshit" Bachmann?
- Good night, everybody.
It's been a hell of a ride!!
- Why is Chris Matthews complaining? Is he ever happy with anything? On another note, the pundits on Fox claim Mitt wasn't conservative enough.
- Good night, R547!
- R546, the race is still 50/50 in Bachmann's district.
- R548, we knew that was coming. The GOP's reaction to everything lately has been to move further right. I swear they're going to be wearing brown shirts and goose stepping before long.
- The anger is pouring in at Breibart's website -
I am getting the same feeling my mother described she felt when Hitler came to power.
Our parents stayed till it was too late to do much of anything after Hitler became Chancellor. and our family lost everything. Including over half of the family then living.
That is not going to happen again, we will be moving what we can and at the very least getting our grandchildren out of this country and to someplace safe.
The republic will not last four more months with your beloved tyrant fully empowered to destroy it. You are a total moron may your chains and shackles gird your empty soul into eternity.
Lock & Load....!!!!!!!
I've stopped my tax deductions, my insurance deductions and my Untied Way deductions....!!!!!
Well Obama succeeded in one thing, he made me a racist.
Confederate Army Returns. Retreat to the south of the mason Dixon line. Lots of land in Texas, and they have energy.
- I love the fact that we can say, "Fuck you, Florida, who needs you?" this time out.
- Good night, all. Good night, PT12. Thanks for all the wisdom and laughs.
- I dislike Florida a lot of the time too, R553, but if they vote for Obama when the results are finally tabulated in the days ahead, I will have to give them some credit.
- [quote]The anger is pouring in at Breibart's website
It must suck to be them: stupid and delusional. Oh, and they lost.
- Thank you for the great work Poll Troll. Fox and the GOP need to admit that they're tricks failed. They will never win an election with their policies.
- Thanks, R557. : )
It will be hard to believe tomorrow that the Polls have finally come to an end!
It will sure make a change to my daily routine!
But I've been on DL since 2003, so I will still be here.
- They called Virginia for the President.
- Yes, R527, this time his election
- You're welcome Poll Troll. I can't believe it's over either. I have followed the election very closely.
- North Dakota (91% of the Vote in)
Heidi Heitkamp (51%) D
Rick Berg (49%) R
- Republicans will never win at a time when new media exists. Every trick will be found out - quick.
Fuck you, Koch Bros and Miracle Max Adelson.
- Here's the latest numbers on Bachmann:
\t234 of 280 precincts (84%)
\tPercent of vote
\tJim Graves, D 140,425\t50\t
\tMichele Bachmann, R*\t142,710\t50
- Dear Poll Troll: I salute you! Thanks for all your wonderful "work" during this election; really appreciate!
Fan of Poll Troll
- Mormons, eat shit and die! Kiss my white ass! Hahahahaha!
- Thanks, R565. : )
I'll try to stay involved in the future, although I'll fade into the background a bit.
- Sheldon Adelson. Clearly one of the biggest losers of the night.
He spent over $20 million to back Romney, George Allen, Connie Mack, Shmuley Boteach, and Allen West.
They ALL LOST!!!!
- Sleep tight 2012 PT. Sending some love from MO, home of Senator Clair McCaskill!
- Oh, the rageful, angry GOP recriminations will be out of this universe! I do hope many give up, move or at least stop fighting, but that probably won't happen. I wonder if this will push the GOP even farther to the right? We'll see.
- I think the Poll Troll has been terrific and fun. You're probably this sexy fun lawyer who can handle big digits. And I'm glad you have thick skin, able to handle the silly attacks of haters and freepers. You've been awesome!!!
- Looks like McCaskill ended up beating Akin by about 15 points!
I remember the other day when that SurveyUSA poll came out showing McCasakill ahead by 15 I thought it might be in error, but it turns out they were right!
McCaskill (D) 55%
Akin (R) 39%
- Allen West only lost very narrowly, so I'm wondering if there will be a re-count, but the odds are he's still out.
- MSNBC puts Obama at 303 EV
- Warren ended up beating Brown by 8 points! Also more than expected.
MASS - SEN.
Warren (54%) D
Brown (46%) R
- CONN - SEN
Murphy beat McMahon by 10 points.
Murphy (D) 54%
McMahon (R) 44%
- Koch brothers spent 95 million dollars on tv ads in the presidential race.
- I'm so worried about Florida. They haven't called it.
The Concern Troll
- As someone just posted on Twitter, if you compare Nate Silver's projection to the actual result, it looks like he correctly predicted every single state!
- Allen West sooooo close to being kicked out.
- In further news Alan Grayson (FL) is returning to Congress representing a new district. He's the Democrat who once called Republicans right-wing lunatics.
- NEW YORK - SEN
72% !! for Kirsten Gillibrand (D)
27% for Wendy Long (R)
- Time for bed, even though Thomas Roberts just came on air. Hoping to see Allen West and Batshit Bachmann get kicked out by the morning.
- Is that newlywed Thomas Roberts on MSNBC now?
- Kirsten Gillibrand in 2016 is intriguing.
- I think that is one of the biggest wins for a New York Senator in history.
- In case everyone hasn't heard, Marijuana will become legal in Colorado and Washington state for all uses, CNN projects.
- Have the thousand years of darkness Chuck Norris predicted started?
- The good news just keeps rolling in.
- I may have to revise my "batshit Florida" opinion if Florida sends Grayson back to Washington and fires Allen West.
Now if only Minnesota would fire batshit Bachmann.
- If Bachmann gets voted out it would be better than any Christmas gift I could possible receive.
- Omg, R588, I just checked and it's totally dark outside.
- At least the Republicans finally have to admit that Rasmussen isn't actually the most accurate pollster.
- [quote] Have the thousand years of darkness Chuck Norris predicted started?
Well, it's 3:24am here, and it *is* dark outside .... soooo ... maybe?
- As it stands, I'm hoping that the Republicans really did try to rig the Ohio vote. It would make this all the sweeter.
- Looks like Berkley (D) unfortunately lost to Heller (R) in NEVADA.
- Someone needs to start a thread on the "Unskewed Polls" bullshit. Here's their final electoral map prediction. It's so totally wrong, it's hilarious.
They barely managed to get NC, MI and PA right, even though their percentages were way off. And of course their unskewed polls were completely wrong in the other 8 swing states.
- Not surprising about Berkley, Poll Troll. I live in Nevada, every two minutes there was a commercial saying she was corrupt and accusing her of everything they could think of. I just fast forwarded through them, but it must have really hurt her. The irony is that in Las Vegas, all politicians are incredibly corrupt, and I can't imagine she's done anything worse than anybody else. The last mayor was a former mob lawyer. Now it's his wife.
- Miami-Dade is the only FL county with unreported precincts. Call it for Obama.
- I agree that hurt her, R598, but she only narrowly lost so I think there was a hope that Harry Reid's ground operation could save her.
The Nevada Precinct Captain was here over the weekend and said that was his hope as well.
Btw, where is the NPC? Busy tonight in NV? : ) I hope he checks in tomorrow!
- Last! I can't believe we filled so many Poll Troll threads tonight.