- One thing to keep in mind -- don't get too winded about exit polls until we get some real vote counts as well.
Historical experience has shown the early uncalibrated exit polls to be unreliable.
- Instant county-by-county results from every Ohio county starting at 7:30 PM EST
- EXIT POLLS appear to be reporting that 18-34 Year Olds are turning out at same level as in 08
- bump for the real thread.
- Well that sounds good for Obama Poll Troll, but I'm not going to get excited...yet.
- It would be really interesting to know what each team's internal polling is telling them. You can usually get some idea by where they're sending the candidates over the last few days. I know in 2008 and 1992, McCain and Bush knew their losses were a foregone conclusion.
- I'm remaining cautious and level-headed myself, R5.
- Tweeted by a journo re: a one word email from a GOP rep: "worried"
- [quote]Daily Kos: CBS exit poll numbers looking pretty darn good
- Dan Hodges, Commentator for the Telegraph
[quote]Ohio exit poll. Obama economy numbers much better than national average.
[quote]Virginia exit poll. 50% satisfied or enthusiastic about Obama presidency.
- "my" Election Night Thread?
Fuck off Poll Troll.
Posters are right about you being full of yourself these days.
- Daily Kos is not a reliable interpreter of polls.
I'd wait for one of the true experts, like Nate Silver, Mark Blumenthal, Simon Jackman, etc. to weigh in.
The comparisons to 2008 nationwide exit polls are not very meaningful since exit polls cover only 31 states this year.
- Uh-oh. Mitt has surged ahead.
Romney: 14,403 66.72%
Obama: 6,865 31.8%
Of course I have no idea where these votes are from!
- R11, = Mitt Romney?
I called it 'my' thread because I was asked to create a thread tonight and post about the election results. It was done by request.
Wasn't meant to display any hubris, dear.
- r11, give credit where credit is due.
Think of 2012 Poll Troll hosting this thread.
Abandon cuntiness all ye who enter here...
- Those are from Kentucky and Indiana. No big deal.
- What are you doing R13?
- True, R12.
That's why I'm being cautious and not making any conclusions yet.
Just reporting what is out there.
- After all that the 2012 Poll Troll has done for DL during the many, many months of this neverending election cycle, I'd say that he is MORE than entitled to an official thread.
Especially since this is the last poll of the 2012 election.
- Although Obama will lose Indiana this year, what will be significant is the overall numbers because if Romney doesn't win by as large a margin as expected, it could help Joe Donnelly beat Richard Mourdock in the Senate race.
- Hi, Poll Troll. I also want to thank you for all the work you did through the election season.
- Someone told Drudge to put a lid on it....
EXIT POLL BOOM FOR O
R: NC, FL
O: OH, NH, PA, MI, NV
TOSS UP: VA, CO, IA
EXIT POLLS TIGHT
R: NC, FL
O: NH, PA, MI, NV
TOSS UP: OH, VA, CO, IA
- R17 I'm refreshing the Bing Elections page; they are updating the raw vote already.
- Bumping for the well-informed Poll Troll!
- How is Paul Ryan's reelection for Senate?
- We love you, Poll Troll!
- Kos had the polling scandal. They're done in that arena. Don't even bother looking at them.
- Ok. If you people don't have a problem with an official thread that a self-aggrandizing troll named after himself. Go for it.
- Romney's ahead by a lot on that Bing thing.
- [quote]How is Paul Ryan's reelection for Senate?
Virtually no chance at this point.
- Ruh roh...exit polls are showing most voters blame Bush for the weak economic recovery.
- Oh please don't tell me we are going to be infested with people who freak out over early return totals.
- Poll troll was great in the beginning. Somewhere along the way all of the accolades went to his head. I appreciate all of his hard work, just not his current attitude.
- R25 Paul Ryan is not a senator, therefore he can't be reelected to the Senate.
- That's good news, R31.
- [quote]How is Paul Ryan's reelection for Senate?
He's a member of the House of Representatives for Wisconsin.
Hard to say. May be closer than it was for him in 2010, but it may be difficult to beat him.
- Good news thus far.
- r33's pussy stinks
- DISRegard exist polls no matter how favorable they are to us, they are always amos grossly inaccurate
- MAJOR NEWS FROM CNN:
Romney Internals had Obama up 5 in Ohio at the End!
Just reported by CNN Producer Peter Hamby.
So Romney's campaign is admitting they are down in Ohio.
That must be why they made the play for Pennsylvania.
- Why are all these fucking PUSSIES getting scared so quickly???
- Mitt is already getting cocky, he has posted that he only wrote his victory speech...
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Obama wins OH, he can lose VA, NC, CO, IA and NH and still win.
- I don't think Liz Warren is going to win. Sad.
- Why do you say that, R44? Obama is expected to win the state by 20+ points. Those are some extraordinary headwinds Brown faces in the down ballot.
- CNN reports Dems expect an early night and Reps expect a late night.
- Alex Castellanos looked defeated on CNN just now when talking about the exit polls. Said they must be wrong. Ouch.
— @NoWeCantPolitic via web
- Interesting question from a local newspaper reporter in Cleveland:
"Mark Naymik, The Plain Dealer
The hottest issue right now in the presidential campaign isn't Obama or Romney. It's Nate Silver, who writes the FiveThirtyEight blog at the New York Times. He uses math to predict election outcomes. He will either be proven a wonder boy or a be mocked for weeks. What do you think? Will he be right? He says Obama has a 90 percent chance of winning the White House, his computer model says."
Personally as an Ohioan, I don't think my state will have results tonight.
I do hope that Silver is right.
- Jon Sopel:
Obama workers in Richmond, VA tell me turnout unbelievably high in black neighbourhoods. Poss 75-80% #election2012
- Is Nate Silver going to be guesting on any of the news networks tonight?
- Based on what, R44?
- If both sides say they are confident , one of them is probably lying. Is there one campaign more comfortable with lying? I think so.
- [quote]Is Nate Silver going to be guesting on any of the news networks tonight?
They should really put him in a secure, undisclosed location because if he called this one right, the freepers are going to insist that his polling predictions actually influenced the vote.
I know...insane...but they will *blame* Nate for Romney's loss.
- Not watching NBC on "Democracy Plaza," but Rachel is anchoring the coverage for MSNBC.
- Bernie Sanders projected winner in VT Senate race.
- STATES HAVE BEEN CALLED:
Kentucky = Romney
Vermont = Obama
Romney: 19 electoral votes
Obama: 3 electoral votes
- WTF is up with those percents on that Bing site?
- KY & IN called for Romney, VT for Obama.
- CNN called VT for O and KY for R. Not exactly going out on a limb.
- CNN EXIT POLL: VIRGINIA 49% OBAMA, 49% ROMNEY
- R43, Obama is leading NH with 1% reporting so far.
- I am FREAKING out right now!!
- Virginia is close.
- If it's tied at the exit poll, Obama has to have it with the early voting!!
- VA too close to call .
- Voted last week and I'm bored already.
Are we there yet?
- Virgina looks lost.
- It's Romney! "stealing in like a thief with good tools".
What would the election be without the wisdom of Peggy Noonan?
- In states where there *i*s early voting, that is.
- [quote]CNN EXIT POLL: VIRGINIA 49% OBAMA, 49% ROMNEY
- BREAKING! EXIT POLLS ALL #OBAMA: Obama WAY UP: NH PA MI NV. Obama SOLIDLY UP: OH VA CO IA. Obama NARROWLY UP: NC FL #ExitPoll @maddowblog
- Was Nate correct about the states called?
- Kentucky and Indiana...some really stupid people. I believe we all know that.
- Obama co are going to be very unhappy with a Virginia loss.
- Gergen is worried.
- It's way too early to get hysterical!
- Isn't there VA early voting? If so it's Obama's.
- Thus far, yes. All 3 states were locks for their winners.
- R64, it's also a bad sign for a Republican Nominee to be struggling to lock down Virginia. This state hadn't voted Democratic since LBJ in 1964 until 2008.
- Mourdock narrowly ahead in INDIANA Senate race
- I wish the politicians would stop with the talking points already. The election is over.
- If Gergen's worried, it's bad for Romney.
- No, R77, no early voting in VA.
- VA does not have early voting.
- So far, President Obama ahead in Florida!!!
55% to 44%
- CNN still hasn't called Indiana, although I'm pretty sure there's no chance for Obama there, even though he won it in '08.
- R85:Where did you hear that?
- New Hampshire: 1% reporting, Obama 65, Romney 33
Florida: less than 1% reporting, Obama 34, Romney 65
- You can track incoming votes on real clear politics.
- R67's breasts exploded.
- "Virginia is too close to call."
- Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to kick off the night by saying one thing:
I love you, Poll Troll. :)
- Fickle Hoosiers...
- David Gergen on exit polls in VA: "The news is not good for Mitt Romney."
- Obama winning Vermont... OMG!
- Sorry about those late numbers, by the time I copied, pasted and formatted, the actual numbers had changed.
- [quote]It's way too early to get hysterical!
Prepare for an onslaught of insanity.
- R93, I think Mourdock may lose. He's probably ahead right now because the rural vote is coming in first from Indiana. Indianapolis not in yet.
- If you think this year's slate of Republican candidates for the nomination was bad, wait until 2016. Rand Paul, ladies and gentlemen.
- When do they count early votes in places like Florida?
- Picture Desk Live: Best US elections pictures of the day
- Romney won Kentucky
- Talking Points Memo
Preliminary exit polls: Dems outpacing Republicans, Independents in Virginia
- David Gergen: "The news out of VA is not good for Mitt Romney."
— @politicoroger via web
- Any word on Warren/Brown results? Hints? Rumors?
- Romney may have been hurt in VA by Virgil Goode, former Republican Congressman from VA who is on the ballot there.
- VA is "too close to call," but Obama up by 1000+ votes.
Romney needs to win this.
- Nothing really happens until 8:00 PM. That's when more states start closing polls.
- So stoked about Virginia!!
- On the BBC it says
- R105, Nate Silver gives Elizabeth Warren about a 95% chance of winning MA, let's put it that way. . .
- If CNN still hasn't called Indiana, which wasn't even considered a battleground state this year, things are not looking good for Mittens.
- Ohio is extremely close. That's not good.
- Romney will lose, R107. Sorry.
Ok now I'm freaked out. !!! LOOK AT WHAT THE SIGN SAYS AT MY VOTER POLL!!! pic.twitter.com/TohtJ9B2
She is in Florida and took that photo 45 minutes ago (~6:45 Florida time).
- r110, read before posting.
Bill Nelson (D) ahead of Mack (R) in FL
Allen (R) ahead of Kaine (D) in VA
Grayson (D) ahead of Long (R) in FL
- Yes, R110 because of Kentucky.
Are you going to be here all night?
- Donnelly just moved ahead of Mourdock in INDIANA
- VA: with 1% reporting Romney leads 55 to 43.
- Link, R113?
- Alot of the earliest closing states are Romney's so don't panic if he's ahead. If Obama gets Ohio and Virginia, we're done.
- BBC says Romney projected to win (and gain) Indiana
- Don't worry, R113. Obama will win.
- DAMN, I'm so nervous about this election!
- Northern VA goes Obama, and they generally take longer to count.
- [quote]Ohio is extremely close. That's not good.
Ohio doesn't even come in yet for another 2 minutes.
- NBC News shows SC with 86% for Obama, 13% for Romney, 1% reporting.
- [quote]BBC says Romney projected to win (and gain) Indiana
Not exactly a surprise, though.
Question is the margin. If Romney doesn't win by a large margin, Mourdock is in trouble.
He's already falling behind.
- Although polls have technically closed in VA, apparently there are still long lines (if you're in line when the polls close, they still have to allow you to vote); so it could be later tonight before VA is called.
- NBC called Indiana immediately. No surprise.
- Northern Va is also more populous. The vote coming in right now are results from the "sticks" of that state.
- Folks, this night will be tough enough without posting 1% results. 1% doesn't mean a damned thing.
- It's the same in Florida, if you are in line by 7, you get to vote.
- Jesus. Don't you people understand how votes are counted? By district.
- R120 The Times also has Obama wining in Florida right now.
- I lived in VA about 30 years ago, and voting there was the worst! I had to stand in line for two hours in 1980. Never had that problem in CA.
- WV called For Romney.
- West Virginia goes to Mitt.
Anderson Cooper 360° @AC360
THIS JUST IN: #CNNelection projects West Virginia goes to Mitt #Romney. #AC360
- Yeah, R135. Lucy and Ethel count 'em by hand. By district.
- Here in Australia, we're watching just as nervously as everyone else.
- OK, CNN finally called IN.
- I'm a nervous wreck. This is a lot closer than I thought it would be. Republicans must have had a great turnout today.
- All these "too close to call" states are making me nervous!
- [quote]Ohio doesn't even come in yet for another 2 minutes.
It's too close to call. Sorry, hon.
- EARLY Results mean NOTHING
- Mitt Romney wins South Carolina.
When is Obama going to win something?
- Well Nate Silver might turn out to be wrong afterall.
- NBC has NC as "too close to call." That's bad news for Mittens, too.
- Please realize that in many states even though the polls are closed, some precincts still have very long lines of people waiting to vote. So, don't expect complete results for places like VA and FL for some time.
- R144 is concern trolling.
- Romney wins South Carolina.
- WHERE are the Obama wins??? This is making me ill.
- NV solidly for Obama, D Shelley Berkeley losing to R Hecht. Where's that Cunt that insulted me way back when I predicted this would happen?
- [quote]I'm a nervous wreck. This is a lot closer than I thought it would be. Republicans must have had a great turnout today.
Stop being such a ninny and calm the fuck down.
- R148 Vermont is not chopped liver.
R149 So far Nate has been 100% accurate with the states that have been called.
- [quote]Folks, this night will be tough enough without posting 1% results. 1% doesn't mean a damned thing.
God I wish I this could go up everytime someone posts. Whether it is good for Obama or good for Romney the 1% return is damn meaningless. Calm your horses.
- He won Vermont, R148.
And no, R149,he won't be. These are EARLY results with less than 25% of the vote counted.
- R151 You do realize that these calls are based on EXIT polling, not actual votes, right?
- So far Obama is leading in SC, not Romney. The margin is closing but it's still substantial.
- [quote]Well Nate Silver might turn out to be wrong afterall.
On what basis do you state that at 7:40 pm?
- Folks, as R147 has noted, these early results are not indicative of anything. Small, rural districts with few residents and voters are generally more conservative and vote with the Republicans. Those districts are often the first to send in their vote tally. So, yes, it seems worrisome that Rmoney is ahead. But, you really have to calm down, stop freaking out, and wait for the rest of returns to come in.
- [quote] WHERE are the Obama wins??? This is making me ill.
Vermont, soon NH, and the entire western part of the US, save for maybe AZ
- SC being called for Romney
- Who the fuck are all these people voting for Romney. Scary
- How, R149?
- Exit polls show both Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina tied exactly, 49-49. Obama leads Ohio exits by three.
- What R132 said - the sticks, with smaller populations, finish counting and report first. More populous districts with higher turnouts report last, another big reason why R147 is right. Early results mean nothing - the networks are projecting from exit polls right now because that's all that's available.
- [quote]WHERE are the Obama wins???
Other than VT, none of the northeastern states are reporting yet. Once the do, it'll get better.
- Obama is not going to win SC R162 anymore than Romney is going to win Maine.
Calm down and wait til enough votes are counted in the actual BATTLEGROUND states. Why are people all up in arms about these states that aren't even in play.
- MARY! Those are red states...no surprises. Keep calm.
- Current Senate races:
Donnelly (D) ahead of Mourdock (R) in IN
Nelson (D) ahead of Mack (R) in FL
Allen (R) ahead of Kaine (R) in VA
- So far everything has gone exactly as predicted with respect to the states that have actually been called. NO ONE expected Obama to win ANY of these states.
- Romney's in BIG trouble, then R169.
- Not even Bill Clinton won SOUTH CAROLINA.
- Ok I'm a little calmer now, thank you DL.
- David Gergen @David_Gergen
So far, exit poll results closely mirroring public polls heading into today -- that is good omen for the President.
- I wish the DNC could turn Texas into the next Nevada.
- Tonight may be the night I take up drinking scotch.
- I'm pissed that Allen is ahead in VA.
- AP is being VERY cautious about the exit polls. They still haven't called IN or SC.
- Why can't we give Texas to Mexico...I mean, do we really need it?
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) already elected in VERMONT.
75% of the vote so far
- The called SC for Mitt.
- Probably will change when Northern VA comes in, R183.
Nate Silver is predicting a Kaine win.
- Virginia counts the southern conservative part before it counts the liberal north. So don't worry.
- Ohio results are starting to come in. One county for Romney thus far.
- Can't stand the suspense. I think I'm going to be ill.
- NBC News says 52 % of the voters think we are heading in the wrong direction,. ABC News reports voters say the economy is better. Ugh.
- What time are the "battleground" states likely to declare, please guys?
Fascinated in London, 12.47pm
- What exit polls is Gergen looking at? The ones I see show everything tied, which is causing me to freak out.
- Gergen is really active on Twitter tonight. The Romney camp has deleted his tweets for the rest of the evening!
- Robocall in Pinellas County, FL Tells 12,500 Voters Absentee Deadline is 'Tomorrow -
- Voting is wrapping up in Northern Virginia. That'll change George Allen's fortunes tremendously.
- I'm scared I'm here in VA and Mitt is leading. Tim Kaine is down. I'm so pissed right now. Voted right after work.
- r185 Texas has approximately 7000 electoral votes. That's why I want it.
- Why are people focusing on votes that are being counted? The network calls are based on EXIT POLLING. They won't know who actually won for HOURS.
- Ezra is on MSNBC with a new suit!
- So far, its just as Nate Silver predicted.
- OMG! Obama might win Florida, but it's too close to call.
- R194 Where are you seeing these exit polls? Only the companies that ordered and paid for them can see them. Do you understand what an exit poll is?
- R193, not for a few hours. The polls haven't even closed in a lot of these states.
- Obama is slightly ahead in Florida.
- Not looking good for Obama in Virginia.
- That vile little soldier dork Mandel better not win in Ohio
- How did NC just go light blue?
- R208, what part of only the redneck parts of VA have reported thus far, not the more liberal northern counties.
- No the southern part of Virginia (always republican) has reported. Don't worry yet, way too early to call Virginia.
- Mandel (R) ahead of Brown (D) in OHIO, but it's early. Most predict a win for Brown.
- People are still voting in VA, dumbass @ R208.
- R198, here are county-by-county results in VA - ignore the TV, check out which counties haven't reported and you should feel much better.
- I'm sick about VA.
- Why wouldn't it, R210? NC will be close.
- R208 is a cconcern troll.
- So far, Romney leads the electoral vote count 33 -3.
- Mitt Romney wins Georgia!
- I'd feel so much better if someone would post a pic of a big fat cock!
- So far, Obama is leading in Ohio by over 10,000 votes.
- Donnelly pulling ahead of Mourdock in INDIANA
- [quote]Not looking good for Obama in Virginia.
You've got to be kidding me. The vote-rich Northern Virginia suburbs are still voting. Same with the area around Richmond where Kaine was the Mayor.
People, please calm the fuck down.
- Where are you getting that from R222?
- He's winning Georgia, a red state, by smaller numbers than McCain had in 2008.
Things look bad for Romney.
- Romney has 33 electoral votes vs. just 3 for Obama? FUCK!!!!
- I don't remember it being nearly this close in 2008.
- Ohio results here:
- Big fat cock for R221:
- Please stop feeding concern trolls.
You think the freepers aren't posting here?
- R227 And Obama had ZERO expectations of winning any of those electoral votes.
- Calm down R227. It's only red states reporting thus far.
- R227 rode the short bus to school.
- so how long until it's president Romney?
- Chill out, 227, this is exactly what was predicted by all the pundits and experts who are still predicting an OBAMA WIN.
Romney's not picking up anything he wasn't already going to get.
The President is in good shape.
- Ohio installed new vote counting software days before the election.
- 60% of Pinellas county in for florida. Obama up 51.8 46.8
this is big county in FL...think tampa
- 64-40 Obama.
- R227, what the hell is wrong with you? Is this your first election?
CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
The entire West Coast, New England, North Midwest, etc.
- Is anyone else about to have a nervous breakdown?
- Here you go R221
- [quote]Ohio installed new vote counting software days before the election.
Are you developmentally disabled?
- Current projections, 82 for Romney, 64 Obama.
- Back in 2008, the same thing was happening. Red states reporting first, McCain ahead...
- New Jersey gets to vote through Friday??!!!
- OK, there might be a little bit of concern that they're saying that PA and NH are too close to call. Remember they're using EXIT POLLING data which attempts to mirror the actual electorate.
- Wow! R237, if only we hadn't been discussing this for days and days. Try and keep up, dear.
- Me R242, so I REALLY appreciate all the "calm the fuck DOWN!" posts!
- And just like that, Obama has 61 EV.
- Mack projected Senate winner in FL.
- If Obama loses PA, he's toast. PA should NOT be going to a Republican!
- starting to look prophetic
Timeline For Barack Obama’s Victory Today
- You want big cock you got it -
- Romney is ahead in the popular vote, bitches.
I'm watching CNN. I REALLY don't like most of the anchors, but John King and his magic map have me glued.
- Please tell me they woke the ghetto residents up in time to get them to vote.
- I'm having a cow right now!
- Updated CNN exit poll in Florida -- Obama 50-49. With 11 percent reporting, it's 50.8 - 48.5 Obama.
New Hampshire exit poll 50-48 Obama.
Pennsylvania exit poll 52-47. Obama
- Just go to Nate's electoral map. ROMNEY HASN'T WON ANYTHING THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO WIN. Repeat.
- Tampa's great news, R238, the better the President does in areas like Tampa the more likely he is to take the state of FL.
If Florida fucks us again, I think we - as a nation - ought to seriously consider a penectomy. Just cut the fucking thing off and be done with it.
- R249, made me laugh, but let's not assume that everyone is a political nerd who's been following this thing since the primaries.
Thanks Poll Troll (and Dr. Lulu) and everyone else who's contributed info.
- [quote]You want big cock you got it -
It was a joke, and get the fuck out!
- @EricKlinenberg: CNN exit poll has Obama narrowly winning FL 50-49, and winning PA big.
- [quote]Mack projected Senate winner in FL.
Are you watching FOX?
That's the reverse of the real result.
- The Politico site has BO ahead 64 to 40
- If Obama gets PA and OH, I think he's in the clear, unless something really goes wrong in a dark blue state.
- There are either a lot of trolls or a lot of posters who are completely dumb as hell who act like they have never seen how election results come in. Probably both.
- Obama currently up in Ohio by 100,000+ votes.
- So far Romney has taken all of the "inbred" states: OK, WV and KY.
- [quote]Is anyone else about to have a nervous breakdown?
No, but then I'm an emotionally-stable adult with a decent IQ and a grasp of mathematics.
- Here's the entire OHIO county result board:
- Obama, still slightly ahead in Ohio.
- Romney takes Virginia. Ok, was expected. But now he's ahead in Ohio and Wisconsin. Ouch
- CNN.com has BO ahead 64 -40.
- Candy Crowley has BO!!
- [quote]Mack projected Senate winner in FL.
Wrong. Democratic Senator Bill Nelson is the projected winner.
- [quote]Are you watching FOX?
Sorry, I glitched. I was watching NBC, and they projected the Democrat, and I mixed up the names.
- Robert Wilonsky
Dallas County early voting totals finally in: Obama 56.59; Romney 42.48%. Straight D: 58.52%. And for Senate: Sadler 56.50%to Cruz 41.7 %.
- Huffington Post, for all their claimed savvy, have a slow and reverse running live feed.
- The google map actually has The President ahead on EV, behind in popular vote.
- Bite us, R256. Your man will be dead before the night is out.
- Romney takes Virginia?
- R274 is drinking heavily again
- R270, Obama has the crime ridden ones in the bag.
- R274 Who called VA for Romney?
- I forgive you, R278. : )
- where are you getting that romney won virginia r274.
- Romney hasn't taken Virginia and I'll bet you Axelrod's moustache that he won't.
Nor will Mr. Romney take Ohio or Pennsylvania.
So fuck you.
- Florida back to Romney. Shit. Come on Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- @AriFleischer Exits in OH show 15% of voters are black, up from 11% in 2008. Huge surge above 08 levels and hard to believe.
(Someone in my timeline RT'd him, I don't follow the POS.)
- So Oklahoma went to Rmoney.
- Obama is 100,000 ahead in Ohio but this is from the early voting. Good but expected so it's still too early.
- Romney is watching the election returns at his headquarters in Boston.
Doesn't it gotta hurt for him to hear that Massachusetts goes to Obama?
(I hope it hurts!)
- R274 lies.
- [quote]Romney takes Virginia.
Wrong. Where are you people getting this information from?
- R274 you are so stupid.
- R295 What's worse is he had to VOTE in Mass., so his vote for himself was wasted.
- 47% of Orange County FL-think ORlando Obama up 58.7 to romneys 40.6
- As expected, R293.
St. Nate of Silver
- [quote]Florida back to Romney. Shit. Come on Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Please calm the fuck down.
- I read Obama 65 and Romney 56. But I think they are counting Florida and Ohio for Obama.
- What a nice surprise in FL!!
- I think Romney is gonna take FL and VA.
By small margins, but still......
- Romney doing unexpectedly well in VA.
- NBC is saying that PA is "too early to call," and FL and NH are "too close to call." I wonder what the difference is.
- If Romney takes Virginia, I'm going to assume some cheating is going on.
- R274 has been spreading false results in a couple of thread. He's a liar and an asshole. If a result sounds wrong it's probably him.
- Yes Ari, there really ARE that many Black Americans, and they really DO have the right to vote (no matter how hard the GOP tries to block it.)
- I like Jon King's anology with the touchscreen.
- HuffPost is counting Florida for Romney.
- Romney leads in Wisconsin, but early.
- Could Obama win Florida?
- Last time, didn't it even take three or four days to get NC's final result and by then it didn't matter?
- I'm undecided...any last minute suggestions?
- I love that phrase "breasts exploded."
- If Obama doesn't win FL and VA, can he still win?
- 88% of pinellas in obama now up 52.2 to romneys 46.7
- R306 lies.
- I'm officially starting to freak the fuck out.
Looks like exit polls were wrong, AGAIN.
- [quote]Romney doing unexpectedly well in VA.
Actually no, he is performing about as well as McCain right now which is troubling for his campaign. Not that it really matters if he wins both. Neither is crucial for Obama's path to victory.
- Since when did DL become home to so many low-information voters?
- follow nate silvers live blog
- What's a reliable source? HuffPost is driving me crazy with the back and forth.
- I'm sick to my stomach.
- I'm in Florida and they just called the race for Senator Nelson.
Hooray! He defeated Connie Mack!
- R312 No they're not. Stop posting misinformation!
- Bob Shrum called VA for the President days ago. I'll bet he's right.
PA, OH, IA and WI are also going to the President.
Romney's fucked. Ann should hire someone to give him surprise oral.
- Virginia is only in play for Democrats because of Washington DC, elsewhere it is mostly Republican.
- R319, where are you getting your info? I want to go where you are.
- r272 (Poll Troll) shit, what's with all the red in the Ohio county map?
- Florida is going to go back and forth for a while, not enough precincts in yet
- Shut up, R321.
- Barak back up in Florida. no dade or broward yet. That bodes well.
- [quote]Since when did DL become home to so many low-information voters?
Freepers trying to troll. I kinda wish primetime was on.
- VA was one of the last battleground states to be called in 2008 because the populous blue counties in the North take much longer to finish counting.
OH and WI should seal the deal for Obama before VA is called.
- [quote]If Obama doesn't win FL and VA, can he still win?
- Why are you people still talking to trolls?
- Quick question: any gay rumors about Mitt Romney?
- R307 - too early to call means that it's still very early and there aren't a lot of votes in, but that they don't expect it to be very close. They suspect it will turn out one way.
Too close to call means that they don't have any confidence of who the winner will be.
- R318, Obama needs the states he's clearly been up in, and Nevada, Iowa, and Wisconsin for 275 and an easy win. He can give up FL, VA, OH, NH, and CO, and still win.
- R329 Has to be a non-Mormon; those Utah girls don't do the BJs.
- Remember when Dick Morris predicted Mack would beat Nelson in Florida?
- Bitches. Information is changing by the second. What was untrue five minutes ago might be true right now.
- 332, it's mostly rural areas, not a lot of votes. Watch the cities, that's what will take Ohio.
- Good guy and progressive Allen Greyson is leading big so far in his bid to return to Congres in Fla.
- Obama's lead in OH is widening. Currently at about 118,000 votes.
- Voting machine rejects Obama vote -
- Yes, R330, because we all know Washington, D.C is in Virginia.
FreeRepublic sent its D list today. What gives?
- Thank you PT.
- For what it is worth, Chuck Todd said that sources on both sides expect Romney to win Florida by 100,000 votes. Hope he is wrong. He did say there would be challenges to provisional ballots.
- Guys, check this out!
- Daily kos says things are looking extremely good for the democrats. Extremely. So relax and enjoy it.
- Miami has a large population but also a large Cuban population who tend to vote Republican. How does Miami usually vote?
- Someone tell Miss Dionne Warwick to please return my horse tranquilizers?? I REALLY need them tonight!
- AP is really being cautious. Still haven't called GA.
- The minute they call Florida for the President (fingers crossed) then it's over for Mitt Romney.
Romney can't make 270 without Florida. The President can make 270 with or without Florida.
- Now Michigan showing Romney ahead, WTF??
- DC metro area, duh.
- Those Ohio numbers are sweet!!
- Florida? Dare we hope?
- R360 Please stop looking at raw votes! They mean NOTHING out of context.
- Miami is strong democrate. The cubans are outnumbered by all the other latin groups with vote dem, plus african americans and haitian americans. Broward county is almost as big and even more liberal.
- Curiously what are the freeper pundits saying? I can't bear to watch.
- I fucking can't believe Hamilton County is BLUE!!!!!
Fucking fuck yeah!
Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus!
- [quote]Daily kos says things are looking extremely good for the democrats. Extremely. So relax and enjoy it.
Kos had a fake polling company. Huge scandal. Don't report their shit. Thanks.
- Why do Cubans always vote rethug?
- Looks like some are starting the celebrating early!
- Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, AND New Jersey are all going red right now. This is awful.
- Pinellas county is blowing my mind, r319 - methinks Mitt lost some old folks. And Orange, do you think some of the local biblethumpers stayed home?
- R353, that was such a disappointment.
- CNN projecting MD marriage equality YES 58%/42%
CNN projecting MD marriage equality YES: 58%, NO: 42% . Zero percent reporting. #LGBTvote bit.ly/Wxqr18
- Mitt Romney wins Arkansas.
- There are still people in Orlando standing in lines with a 1.5+ hour wait
- BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Linda McMahon lost!
- Chris Murphy wins!!
- R369 1. They're stupid.
- Yes, 363, the President has been leading in Florida polls. It's looking good for him so far tonight.
- I'm hoping for a win in Florida.
- Florida just went blue. O 51 R 48
- Obama won New Jersey R371
- R342 I don't get your math. With Wisconsin, Nevada, and Iowa - it's 259. Add New Hampshire it's 263. Obama needs something else.
- F&F R371.
- Boy- on Fox, it seems like a somber funeral. Coverage and the number of reporters, etc. seems sparse compared to MSNBC and CNN...
And, suprise, O'Reilly even admitted US population is no longer dominated by whites prepping the audience for a possible loss.
and hen implied that the non whites are the 50% folks who want stuff....
- R370 should prove to you people who is posting here. So please stop responding or reacting to these trolls.
- Per local NBC affiliate, Northern VA polls to stay open until midnight
- Linda McMahon loses in the Connecticut Senate race!!!
Glad that bitch pissed away a few million on that.
- Hamilton county is blue because the racist homophobes kept moving farther and farther into the burbs until they hit butler County.
good riddance, teabaggers! West chester is teabagger central. John Boehner lives there.
Hamilton county is no longer the Mapplethorpe jailing, O Calcutta pornography spewing, Larry Flint arresting fucktard county.
- Daily Fail- EXIT POLLS A BLOW TO Romney...he FAILED to seize swing states....
- I'm having a cigarette out on the loading dock of the hotel.
Candy Crowley CNN
- R382 Please cite a SOURCE. No one has called Florida yet.
- Politicolnews @Politicolnews
OHIO: 58% OBAMA, 40% Romney. Obama will take Ohio.
- And, there are still people in line in Northern Virginia waiting to vote. The news reports that they may not get the polls closed until 10:00 p.m.
Please stop freaking out over raw vote totals.
- R370, that's not tonight's celebration party, that's the rioting if Obama loses!
- HuffPo's map, 393. It's not closed yet, of course.
- Mittens gets TN and AR. Two more inbreeder states.
- Obama leading in Ohio by 216000 votes.
- HuffPo currently has Obama up in Ohio and Florida, and Romney in Virginia and North Carolina, but they haven't called any of them yet.
- R379, why are Cubans stupid? Could you be any more racist?
- R392 is a fake.
I'm actually having a hoagie out on the loading dock of the hotel.
- Daily Mail is a tawdry rag but ya gotta LOVE that pic of Romney!
- Why is PA still read on John King's magic map?
- Will there be riots if Obama loses? I'm getting nervous.
- Wow, that sounds great R399.
- obama u in florida with only 2% of broward and 1% of miami in.
- [quoteFlorida, Virginia, North Carolina, AND New Jersey are all going red right now. This is awful.
New Jersey is not going to Romney.
Just because a map shows a few red counties in first does not mean that's the way the state will vote. *Important point to remember for tonight.*
Romney has not led in New Jersey all year and he is losing the exit polls too.
- R394 Politico has NOT called Ohio for anyone.
- Vince McMahon has spent a lot of money trying to get his old lady elected.
- Why did they move, R390? Sounds good for us!
- R402 There is no such race as "Cuban."
- Yes, R318. Obama doesn't need FL or VA as long as he has the midwest states he's expected to pick up.
It's Romney who is screwed if he doesn't win FL and VA.
- [quote]Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney in New Hampshire: 63.3% to 35.5% with 6% reporting.
- Vince McMahon must be pissed. He wanted Linda to win to get her out of the house.Gone are his plans to shack up with some up and comming rookie muscle bound pro wrestling talent.
- Man dies while voting, then is revised!
- F&F R406.
Fuck you, trollbitch.
- I got a knot in my stomach
- I'm watching Shep and praying that Mittens Wins
- Turned to Fox to see their take. They (Rove) said their exit polls are really positive for Romney in FL, OH and PA.
I can't believe they're still spewing lies.
- I'm actually having a loading dock.
- I just realized that Chris Christie looks like Mr. Creosote sans mustache.
- 2012PT, that troll's just yanking your chain.
I F&F'd the bitch and I will continue to F&F these goddamned trolls all night.
- How is it possible that all of the people that we've been having rational conversations with for the last few months have all turned into nervous nellies, spouting false information, and don't seem to have a grasp on even the most basic election return information?
- Virginia: Romney 55% to Obama's 45%
- [quote]It's Romney who is screwed if he doesn't win FL and VA.
If he wins one?
- Can we please go to Primetime?
Too many freaks.
- I thought Virginia had been called for asshole?
- [quote]I'm watching Shep and praying that Mittens Wins
Forget it. God isn't listening to you.
- Obama STILL ahead in FL.
- FistFucking those Fuckers is Fabulous Fun!
- AL called for Romney. Quelle surprise.
- If Penn, Ohio and Florida go Obama, he has won, right?
- VA hasn't been called for ANYONE.
- It's DL, r425. We like to clutch our pearls and squawk when the wind blows in a different direction. Gives us something to do.
- Why is NH so contested with its lousy 4 votes?
- Illinois called for Obama.
- Virginia hasn't been called.
- Any more predictions from John Dimo in Kogelo, Kenya?
- Nate Silver just posted this on Florida:
In the final pre-election forecast at FiveThirtyEight, the state of Florida was exceptionally close. Officially, Mr. Obama was projected to 49.797 percent of the vote there, and Mr. Romney 49.775 percent, a difference of two-hundredths of a percentage point.
The last time a FiveThirtyEight forecast had projected such a close race was in the 2008 senate race in Minnesota, when our final pre-election forecast had given the Democrat, Al Franken, a nominal 0.1-point lead over the Republican incumbent, Norm Coleman. That race ended in a recount, with Mr. Franken winning after several months of ballot counting.
Florida, of course, is known for its recounts as well. We’re tracking the individual counties as they come in from that state, particularly those where there is a decent amount of Election Day votes reported, rather than just absentee ballots. Throughout the state, the vote tallies are coming in about exactly as you would expect in a tied race.
- obama now leading in ohio with over 200000 votes.
- Donnelly (D) still leading Mourdock (R) by several points with nearly 50% of the vote in.
- Thank you PT for your calm. Good news about the ME and MD gay marriage votes!!
- Right now Florida is proving more interesting than Ohio.
- Warren & Brown tied in MA in early results.
- David Shuster @DavidShuster
FL looking better and better for Obama. He is + 100,000 over Romney with heavy dem Miami precincts still to come
- 55/45 to Romney in VA. Don't see how Obama can come back from that...
- Yes, R434, but really - all it would take is Florida.
The minute Romney loses FL he has no path to 270 and he's lost the election.
- Obama beats Romney in one of Romney's home states - MASSACHUSETTS!
- Really, I hate and have to say it. I hate the south (except y'all).
- So if Obama wins OH, THEN is it over?
- WW 436
- VA to stop reporting due to so many still in line to vote.
- Romney begone! I'll have no more of thee!
- Virginia is a bunch of pig-fucker tards.
they've been called now, haven't they?
- Right, R445?
Who'd 'a thunk?
- MURPHY DEFEATS MCMAHON IN CONNECTICUT
- R448 is such a freezer tool. At this rate Obama will win Va once the northern Va vote starts being counted
- Those old fucking Repugs in Florida and the African Americans who have the courage to vote in the Panhandle...their votes will not be counted unless the National Guard is there. The KKK still reigns in Northern Florida.
- Please someone throw Romney in a grease fire!!!!!
- obama up 70%(310,827) to 29% (128,012) with just 24% in Broward County.
- I noticed that CNN is keeping John King and Dana Bash FAR away from each other.
- No, they haven't R456. People still in line to vote in northern VA counties. Polls will stay open very late until ALL have voted.
- Every calm down Yes, Romney is likely to win FL, and now, it looks like he will probably win Ohio, as well. That does NOT mean Obama loses, despite what Nate Silver predicts. Obama can win Colorado and still come out OK.
- [quote]Obama beats Romney in one of Romney's home states - MASSACHUSETTS!
Are his 5 mansions in 5 different states?
- The McMahons have spent $100 million on Linda's last two senate campaigns in Conn. and have nothing to show for it.
- My prediction tonight: The chocolate fondue fountain. It's dripping in slowly but it's turning out to be the best thing on the menu.
- R456, see R454 - no one is caling Virginia until the polls close. And Virginia has stopped reporting updates.
- They're now saying on CNN they will be voting in VA until midnight, there's so many in line.
- I'm disappointed Sherrod Brown is losing.
- what does it look like for Mcaskill, Tammy Baldwin and Warren?
- The cherry on top after Obama wins: He'll say "I'm gay, the Datalounge rumors were true!"
- In what universe is it likely Romney wins FL and OH, r465? LOL.
- That's it's even close in VA with the NOVA not yet counted is a very good sign for Obama.
- CBS says Ohio is "leaning the President's way" though not enough info to call it.
- In Fl there's still a 4 hour wait! What bullshit!!!!!!!!!
- r465 is also r406, aka "will people riot if Obama loses?"
- R460: a very poor violin soloist.
- Really, R465? You think people will just read your post without reading any of the posts before it in the thread which completely contradict it?
- [quote]Yes, Romney is likely to win FL, and now, it looks like he will probably win Ohio, as well.
Is this trolling?
- Just to recap, so far NOT A SINGLE BATTLEGROUND/SWING STATE HAS BEEN CALLED for EITHER candidate.
- [quote]55/45 to Romney in VA. Don't see how Obama can come back from that...
Well then, I'm afraid that we can't help you because apparently you don't understand that they haven't counted the votes from the Democratic strongholds in Northern Virginia.
- Please, dear God....PRIMETIME
- R465 - Romney is losing in Ohio.
- R465, let me repeat what the others said... what the fuck are you on?
- sherrod brown will NOT LOSE , Hopeful and nervous about Elizabeth warren
- Poll troll is an ignoramus if he thinks NJ is "going red right now." Not a chance in hell.
- R477, where in FL is there a wait? Miami/Dade, or somewhere else?
- Close call for Webbie, R484.
There are a lot of loyal DLers here who probably don't subscribe.
- [quote]Romney is likely to win FL, and now, it looks like he will probably win Ohio, as well.
He's leading in both states, with pretty good margins so far.
- Link to OHIO county by county results:
OBAMA - 56%
ROMNEY - 42%
- R465 F&F.
Tasteful friends, please join me in F&F'ing these trolls, won't you?
I don't know exactly how it works as far as actually banning these fucking tards but the more F&Fs the merrier.
The more they post deliberately inaccurate information, the more F&Fs they should get.
- sherrod brown 57%
dorktard mandel 38%
so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
- Emmm dont worry about VA, voting is still going on and the results have been paused , they will be called at 11:00pm
- R465 is a troll. Ignore it and calm the fuck down.
- Can I repeat something too, R486?:
STOP TALKING TO TROLLS!
- Obama, that is.
- People just ignore the freeper trolls on this thread. They're just sore that the repugs are losing. And they really are.
- I logged on the AOL and it has Romney winning the electorial 88%!
Is there anywhere I can go where I won't see this stuff??????
- Oh please, like we DLers would even be CAPABLE of rioting. Give me a break, we don't commit violence.
- r492, that's horseshit and we all know it.
- Only 10,000 votes between the two in N. Carolina with just 30% reporting. Let's not give up on that one yet.
- If you look behind just the raw total numbers, Florida and Ohio are actually looking pretty decent for Obama because he is meeting or exceeding the critical county-by-county percentages from 2008, when he won both states.
- R427, if he wins only one, then he needs to basically make up those votes by taking them away from Obamam. These are the (blue/light blue) states and it's highly, highly, highly unlikely he could.
2,182 of 6,153 (35 %) Precincts Reporting
Barack Obama 2,612,182 (51 %)
Mitt Romney 2,502,046 (49 %)
Gary Johnson 24,230 (0 %)
Jill Stein 5,117 (0 %)
Roseanne Barr 4,590 (0 %)
Tom Stevens 2,313 (0 %)
Virgil Goode 1,414 (0 %)
Rocky Anderson 1,035 (0 %)
Tom Hoefling 524 (0 %)
Andre Barnett 452 (0 %)
Stewart Alexander 417 (0 %)
Peta Lindsay 166 (0 %)
- Asshole Allen West NOT doing well, bitches.
- Fox News is extremely pissed at Chris Christie. The votes aren't even counted yet and they're in full scale attack and blame mode.
— @GoAngelo via HootSuite
- OBAMA WINS MAINE
ANGUS KING WINS MAINE SENATE
- DL has never gone primetime on election night. NEVER!
Goldie slamming her coffee mug
- #FL18 Patrick Murphy (D) back in lead over Allen West, 52-48 with 25% in. Expect this one to see-saw for a long time.
— @DKElections via web
- Live Florida results:
- I'm hoping Virgil Goode will take enough votes away from the MittBot in VA to ensure his demise.
- will someone please crack a joke to break this tension!
- Tampa is blue as of right now and whatever candidate wins Tampa/Hillsborough county always wins the state.
- I've been freaking tense about this for a long time. It's cathartic to see how things are playing out.
- Reaction if Obama loses:
- obama took MI...YES!!!!
- Obama just won Michigan!!
- Please F&F R494, everyone, trying to stop other voices.
- Obama wins Michigan!!!
Yay, Rmoney loses ANOTHER of his "home" states!!!
- New York picks Obama!
- OBAMA WINS MICHIGAN
CNN already called it the moment the polls closed.
So much for that one being a close race.
- Oh crap, they just called Michigan for Ron Paul.
- Exactly, r505 - I'm looking at FL county by county and seeing better than last time around in the large population centers.
- Mitt Rmoney's the joke, r515.
- r484 what are you gonna do when you realize that the freeper trolls are subscribers? Because I promise you they are. I have been around here long enough to know.
Most of us who don't have subscription are actually the good ones and the ones who keep this place moving.
- The NPR board has the Prez leading in OH, FL, and PA. If he takes them, that's the election, isn't it?
- So Romney has already lost two home states - MICHIGAN & MASSACHUSETTS.
I suspect NEW HAMPSHIRE is not far behind for OBAMA.
- Michigan was never in doubt. Still, it's nice to take Mittens' *real* home state away from him.
- NBC says Warren over Brown in MA!
- OK, now we're done with the Hillbilly States, so now we can get serious.
- Heh. Is that the sound of freeper heads and titties exploding?
- The Michigan call was hilarious on ABC. George Stephanopolous said Mitt Romney now loses another one of his home states!
- [R254]- yep that blog is fairly close so far!
- I am disappointed. I was hoping for zero votes for Romney and a close call between Obama and Roseanne.
- I guess we don't have enough actual results yet, but I wonder how closely the actual percentages are matching up with Nate's predictions.
- Retired Floridians know what vouchers really mean.
- Michigan called for Obama. So far, Nate Silver hasn't missed a state. Romney now seems to be losing VA, which would likely be the ball game.
- GOD how I hate this night!! It turns every four years into a crisis!!
- New Mexico for Obama!Very nice. The new west! Fuck the rednecks in the backward red states.
- Obama takes Jersey!
- I pray for Obama to win and for all the nice and proud liberals to be safe and sound in the coming riots where freepers let their anger out on those they consider traitors.
- Fuck Roseanne!
It's all about me, bitches.
- New Jersey!
- [quote]The NPR board has the Prez leading in OH, FL, and PA. If he takes them, that's the election, isn't it?
It would pretty much impossible for Rmoney to get to 270 Electoral College votes at that point. So, yeah. And, if the President takes Virginia as well, then it is all over.
- If the south tries to secede again, can we just let them go this time?
- Msnbc calls NJ for Obama.
- What if Romney gets to 270 before Obama, it's over. CNN says Romney ahead in electoral votes now.
- oh, please, the ball game. please, please!
- REPUGS KEEP THE HOUSE!
- Do you like my necklace? Got it on QVC. Need a snack something with cream sauce and bangers
- CNN PROJECTS REPUBLICANS RETAIN HOUSE
Not a surprise.
- "will someone please crack a joke to break this tension!"
The Queen of England? I hate her. Here's why: I think she slept with my husband. One night Edgar came in very late. And he had tiara marks all over his stomach.
- lol r537, me too.
- *The OFFICIAL Poll Troll ELECTION NIGHT THREAD*
PART 2 PLEASE!
- R544, blacks don't vote republican.
- Let's take a break from the action with some dorm dancing -
- CNN calls WI for Obama
- Repugs take House CNN just called.
Senate still under Dems.
Ohio and FL leaning to Romney
- R473-Keep dreaming.
- michigan , so much for close
- Warren wins in Massachusetts!`
- Is Ted Nugent going to eat a bullet tonight?
- R561, what the fuck?
- Menendez called winner in NJ Senate.
- Just for yucks, does anyone have a current popular vote total? I'm not seeing it anywhere.
- Bullshit, Ohio and Florida are leaning Obama.
- R560 Which is Paul Ryan's home state. The ones that know them the best rejected them.
- r561 is r465.
- When are we going to start trolling freeperland? Or did they spontaneously combust already?
- R567 Lyle or Erik?
- McCaskill ahead of Akin in Missouri but early days yet. Only 1% of the vote in.
- SOOOOO close in Florida 50/50 with 76% in! Yikes...
- Romney overtakes Obama for the first time in FL.
- Romney now ahead in Florida.
- No, R548, secession is not possible. Mr. Lincoln helped us settle this question.
We just have to hope for their eventual redemption in the freaky freeper states.
- YASSS WARRRENNNN
- Thanks to all the undetected voter fraud this will be once again a close call election with the Republicans being able to filibuster every progress. Damn. Another lame duck situation.
- The only thing I want besides an Obama win is for Michele Bachmann to go down in flames. I guess Minnesota hasn't closed yet?
- Bob Casey called winner in PA Senate.
- Link on FL or bullshit.
- Well, I hope that one lady enjoys her free cell phone.
- "What if Romney gets to 270 before Obama, it's over."
It's not a literal RACE you fucking retard. It's not like whoever gets 270 FIRST wins--it's whoever can manage to get 270 at all.
I'm sorry if I'm harsh with you. I'm sure you have lovely eyes and a tight little ass that smells like rumcake.
- Actual CNN numbers on OHIO:
- Nelson is winning in Florida.
- Casey Wins in PA!
- Colorado: 62%Romney Obama 38%
- Has Green Party candidate Jule Styne earned any percentage yet?
- Thank goodness no Linda McMahon in CT. Scary scary person. Her campaign was paying people $300 cash to stand & support her at the polls today...
- The blue LED lights are still slightly ahead on the New York Empire State Building.
- President (Florida totals)
3,458 of 6,153 (56 %) Precincts Reporting
Barack Obama 3,131,434 (50 %)
Mitt Romney 3,110,318 (49 %)
Gary Johnson 30,298 (0 %)
Jill Stein 6,450 (0 %)
Roseanne Barr 5,893 (0 %)
Tom Stevens 2,815 (0 %)
Virgil Goode 1,804 (0 %)
Rocky Anderson 1,405 (0 %)
Tom Hoefling 646 (0 %)
Andre Barnett 572 (0 %)
Stewart Alexander 521 (0 %)
Peta Lindsay 208 (0 %)
- Did Warren really win?
- [quote]Romney now ahead in Florida
Bullshit. According to the Florida elections website, Obama is still leading.
- Less than 25% of the vote from Broward and Miami counties are counted in Florida. No worries yet.
- OBAMA TAKES PA!!!
- In PA, Bob Casey (D) won over Tom Smith, the Republican who compared rape to single motherhood.
- Obama in PA!!!!
- Obama gets Pennsylvania!
- MSNBC calls PA for Obama!
- HELLO PEOPLE....AOL and the Huffington Post have Romney leading in the electorial states. AOL 88% and Huffingtonpost 124 Obama and 154 Romney. This is not looking good! Who gives a shit if he wins DC or MI?
He could lose and we can lose. The Repugs already kept the House.
- OBAMA WINS PA !!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING YESSS
- Obama is way ahead in New Mexico!!
- Elizabeth Warren WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- [quote] Has Green Party candidate Jule Styne earned any percentage yet?
The composer of Gypsy is running for prez?! Damn I want to change my vote now!
- 81% of Florida votes are in and yikes still 50/50...now what? Evven Wolf is getting dramatic..
- When was the last time that a presidential ticket lost both home states?
- "Why are we hearing from these people before the concession speech?"
said Chris Matthews when Maddow said that they'll be interviewing Elizabeth Warren
- Romney is not conceding Ohio. Guess he needs more time to write his concession speech.