- [quote]If Obama wins tonight,
There is no way the repukes are conceding this election tonight if Obama is ahead in the vote. It will drag on for months if Obama has any kind of lead. The only way it ends tonight is if rmoney is winning and the dems give in like they usually do when it comes to a fight.
- If Obama wins states, and then some, it's over for them. The only way they could hold it up is if one state, and only one state is left to determine the election, and it's close. Obama is expected to go over the amount he needs to win.
Republicans will only be hurting themselves.
- [quote] If Obama wins tonight, do your cheer, and then quickly head over to Free Republic!!! It'll be better than Christmas morning, I swear to you!!!!!
Last time, they were convinced the results would be overturned because of [italic]Acorn[/italic]. The levels of crazy over there are staggering.
- There is a map going around Facebook that shows a Romney sweep with Obama getting 3 states and idiots believe it.
- I loved this one:
I Am Voting For Revenge
If anyone has the right to avenge these past 4 years it is us. We are the ones whose livelihood, freedoms, and rights have been raided and ravished. We are the ones who have seen our property values decline and costs of food and gas rise. We are the ones beset by regulation after regulation. We are the ones voting simply to revenge the insanity, lies, and demagoguery of the Obama reign of terror.
I am voting to avenge this nation’s sense of entitlement and politically correct culture. I stand today to restore my children’s rights to a debt free future. This vote is for revenge against teachers that indoctrinate and sing praises to the One; mmm mmm mmm. To teach our Constitutional heritage and return education to parents and students.
This vote is for revenge against death panels and commercial compulsion to buy whatever the federal government mandates. This vote is to minimize the power of the federal government and sanctify the tenth amendment. This vote is to avenge politicized science that is pure hoax and hokum like global warming.
I could go on and on. Revenge agains czars and Marxists. Revenge against bills that are never read. Revenge against bureaucrats that treat us like sheep and regard us as racist Neanderthals. Revenge against a media that no longer loves this country and propagandizes the Big Lie in the name of godless progressive secularism. I am voting against race pimps, racist vocabulary, and racist guilt. I’m avenging affirmative action laws that dumb our country down in the name of egalitarianism and fairness.
But in the end I am voting to avenge the election of an imposter. To correct forever the One Biggest Ass Mistake America ever made. To humiliate and dishonor a man who watched an ambassador and his brave protectors die just to save his own cowardly political hide. My vote will avenge this Manchurian Marxist in our midst. Revenge against a man who knows nothing, listens to no one, has never done anything, and hates this country and all it stands for.
I am voting for Revenge. I have to. I love this country. And, like the man I am avenging, I wasn’t even born here.
- wow. how many of them have weapons?
- Smart money was on Jimmy Carter defeating Ronald Reagan. Do I need to tell you Reagan won in a landslide?
- All of them R6, all of them.
- [quote]I stand today to restore my children’s rights to a debt free future.
Then he probably should have voted against George W. Bu$h.
- [quote]Smart money was on Jimmy Carter defeating Ronald Reagan.
No, it wasn't. Reagan had been ahead in the polls since May, and was way ahead after the Republican convention. Carter narrowed the gap a bit but was never able to pull anywhere close to even. The smart money was on Reagan.
Oh, and Obama isn't Carter and Romney definitely isn't Reagan.
- I'm assuming that even if Obama gains a clear win, these nutjobs won't accept it as legitimate. They are certifiably insane.
- [quote}Smart money was on Jimmy Carter defeating Ronald Reagan.
Proof, douchebag, or STFU. Everyone knew Reagan was going to win.
- These people who are so anti-government need to move to a country where there is no government. Let's take up a collection and send them to Somalia.
- Jimmy Carter was a lame duck. NO ONE was surprised when Reagan won.
- You report back to us, OP. I don't want to give them any Ad revenue.
I ain't going anywhere near there.
- I prefer THIS "revenge" oriented blog post:
[bold]Why Vote Today? Props, Pops, and Revenge[/bold]
Today you’re going to hear a lot of exhortations to please go vote, some of which will hit home for you, while some won’t. The idea that Every Vote Counts simply won’t ring true for those of us who live in states where the outcome seems certain, since the attention and spending of the campaigns tells us otherwise. For many of us, other priorities my trump our sense of civic duty, especially if we think that nothing is on the line in our state.
But, whether you live in the bluest of the blue states or the reddest of the red, your vote in this election is crucial, and here are three seldom-heard reasons why:
[italic](continued at link, and really worth teh read)[/italic]
- R15 I agree with you about Reagan, but you need to look up the definition of "lame duck."
- Republicans exemplify Stubborn Ignorance to a tee.
- R7 is all over the boards, spreading the lie that Carter was expected to win.
- Drudge Report is saying that the exit polls are going Obama's way.
Free Republic is saying:
1) It's a lie
2) It's cheating
3) Drudge is being "played" by the Evil Mainstream Media
4) Things will turn around VERY SOON.
One excited Freeper is predicting a "TSUROMNEY!"
- Free Republic freak out over Drudge:
Banner: EXIT POLLS: RACE TIGHTR: NC, FLO: OH, NH, PA, MI, NVTOSS UP: VA, CO, IA
Headline: Drudge has exit polls with O leading OH, PA, MI, NH MI
[italic]63% said they were swayed by the Sandy photo op.
If true, Cristi should be hauled out of NJ behind a tug and used for a naval gunfire exercise.[/italic]
- To: snarkytart
I thought that reports on the ground were that Romney was ahead in Ohio.
52 posted on Tue Nov 06 2012 18:00:47 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by Eva
- To: shoedog
Not worried. We’ve seen this before, its all gonna work out great.
56 posted on Tue Nov 06 2012 18:00:47 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by skeeter
- OMG, there is actually someone named "skeeter"....just delicious.
- [quote] You report back to us, OP. I don't want to give them any Ad revenue.
The head FReeptard has no ad revenue. He doesn't have ads on the site. That's why there is always a "FReepathon" going on to raise money to keep the site running.
- They will definitely blame it on Sandy (it's already started amongst the ones more in check with reality) which is really funny b/c they all prayed so fucking hard for God to deliver a Romney win and FUCKING ACT OF GOD destroyed his chances. It's delicious. I can't wait to tell my first FB friend that when they're crying about it tomorrow.
- Damn I have my fingers crossed but I'm still worried.
- A Election Day Prayer
Tue Nov 06 2012 18:20:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by jda · 10 replies
The Bible says that there is no authority but of God (Romans 13:1). Therefore, we need to pray that God not give us a President that we deserve, but, in His mercy, one that will be good for America.
- La Drudge has quickly changed his headline to EXIT POLLS TIGHTEN or some such. The GOP must have been screaming for him to put Ohio back in the undecided column.
If I could be bold enough to ask for two presents on Election Day... it would be delicious if Nate Silver's numbers proved 100% accurate across the board.
- I predict a HUGE backlash against the voter suppression shenanigans that's been going on.
- I'd rather give Free Republic a goose than a gander.
- Let's not and say we did!
- I've sent cool-aid to refresh the FR group.
- [quote] Monster Asteroid 'Pinged' As It Buzzes Earth
I had no idea that Freeperville ran gay love stories. The Asteroid is known as Goldstone. Many of us here are partial to gay Jews. Sounds promising.
- We already know what those rabid weasels will do. Of course they're going to claim Romney wasn't "conservative" enough, Paul Ryan wasn't used enough, Chris Christie fucked them, blah blah blah.
That's what their canon fodder will say, the real question is what will the money boys say? Not the true-believers like the Kocks [sic] and Adelson, but the rest of them.
- They're already calling for an investigation into voter fraud in PA.
[quote]Dick Morris and his b.s. books and theories and poll readings etc...called the other night that Florida and Virginia and North Carolina and Virginia and Ohio would be a blow out. TOTAL CREDIBILITY OUT THE WINDOW. GONE. OUT THE WINDOW.
[quote]If America chooses to re elect this schmuck the American people deserve what they are going to get..a Socialist Society..maybe thats what they want
[quote]Gingrich was on Hannity’s show asking why the GOP governor and sec of state in PA did not get involved with all these cases of intimidation. They really should prevent this from happening again.
They're also bashing "Faux News" and their polls.
- Thread title: Was your polling place sabotaged?
- On Fox, they were whining that Sandy trumped the focus off of Libya...still don't understand why Libya would turn folks off of voting for Obama...
- "FOX NEWS CALLS WISCONSIN FOR OBAMA.. Oh NO!"
"Knock me over with a feather.. I can't believe it! "
- "Dick Morris is stupid"
Tue Nov 06 2012 22:37:23 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by Bullish · 15 replies
11-6-12 | Bullish
Why would anyone ever want to listen to Dick Morris predict anything about elections ever again? Just sayin'....
- "Morris and Barone lost credibility tonight, while Krugman and Silver gained it."
- To: JoeA
I don’t get it either...I just can’t believe 0bama could get reelected again.
4 posted on Tue Nov 06 2012 22:44:37 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by CharlotteVRWC
- Don't even look at their gay threads archive. Unless you want a few laughs.
- Someone suggested the machines are being hacked!
However this post actually nails the truth:
[quote] White Vote is Shrinking and the Minority vote is expanding. The Demos own the minority vote.
- Can someone explain to me how we're ever going to pay back the national debt or balance the budget?
- "You Maniacs. You Blew it all to Hell. Damn You."
- Ask Shitt and cRyan, r46. They may tell you in the light of day.
I'm asking here how the Dems think we should repay the debt and balance the budget.
I've never heard a single liberal explain this. Did hear one tell me that I didn't understand how national debt works if I thought it ever had to be paid back.
- Why should we pay it back?
- The End of an Era....or not?
Tue Nov 06 2012 22:52:26 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by MikefromOhio · 21 replies
Today | Me
This has been brewing a while. It's probably not a fully formed thought, so I'll just throw that out there first and foremost and apologize. The situation, as we all know now, is grim. We have an ineffective, disliked and extremely polarizing incumbent. We have an allegedly moderate Republican from a very blue state. We have the GOP wunderkind in Ryan who is supposedly going to help flip another very blue state in Wisconsin. Yet what do we have? 4 more years of Obama. This is the end of the GOP and of national conservatism. It's time to face it,...
- Seems like Fraud In Our Elections Go Very Deep Welcome To The USSR!
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:03:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by OneVike · 1 replies
11/6/12 | OV
There is still time to turn this election around, and I pray to God that the when all the votes are actually counted, we will actually have won. That being said, I cannot help but wonder how this can be. Oh I know many Americans are satisfied with getting what they have from others who had it taken away from them. However, nothing at all in the statistics can point to what we see. How on God's green earth do coal minors vote to allow Obama to shut them down? How can the very same voters who withstood almost...
Because if we don't pay it back, the country goes bankrupt, entitlement programs won't be funded, and the global economy will crash.
Still waiting for a liberal to explain to me how this is going to be accomplished, and I don't mean by "spending cuts" that are just cuts in the rate of growth of spending, or the "$4 trillion over 10 years" cuts which add $12 trillion to the debt.
Printing money to pay off the debt would lead to an inflation rate of around 75 percent a year.
- Ask W.
- American People brainwashed
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:03:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by shoedog · 2 replies
media | 11/6/2012 | self
The fact of the matter the exit polls show about 50% of people still blame Bush for economy. It's been four years but half the American people are too stupid to understand. It is Nazi Germany, repeat a lie over and over again and people believe it. Obama says it Pravada repeats it. The problem is Republicans need to stand up for Bush's tax policy and explain it did not cause the crisis. Everyone runs away which just further pushes that narrative. THink of the idiotic question from Candy Crowley, about what if he was Bush.
- Reality hurts. Particularly, if you have lived in a self constructed bubble filled with delusions and lies.
- Let's see how popular Obama remains when the interest rates go up, the dollar crashes, inflation hits 30 percent, unemployment hits 15 percent, social services are eliminated, entitlements are cut, etc.
- Christie/Rubio 2016
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:12:46 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by MadIsh32
This is the game changing ticket in 2016. Romney got his ass kicked with latinos this time around. Rubio will be on the ticket one way or another, and Christie says it how it is
- User: jumper (lmao) Let's hope!
Was My Life as a Conservative an Illusion?
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:12:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by Jumper
Reflection | 11/6/2012 | Self
As the election results pour in tonight, I am confronted with by a period of time in which I must reassess my core values and beliefs, and how they fit into the broader population of the United States.
- On Colorado going to Obama:
To: My Favorite Headache
I think i”m going to throw up.
- What kind of entitlement programs will disappear? How will the country go bankrupt?
- To: MadIsh32
The GOP is toast. Stick a fork in it. We are now a one party system.
It's amazing how liberals can give dissertations on certain issues (gay rights), but get really flippant when asked how to prevent America from going bankrupt.
Keep in mind that without the 2009 bailout we would already BE bankrupt. The rich in this country is literally nothing but a bunch of welfare bums. Had we not had the bailouts, we would already be recovering, and the old rich would be the new poor, with merit determining who is wealthy now.
Next time there won't be a bailout. Is everyone ready?
You got your wish, liberals. Queue up those printing presses at the fed.
- Seems like Fraud In Our Elections Go Very Deep Welcome To The USSR!
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:03:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by OneVike · 3 replies
11/6/12 | OV
There is still time to turn this election around, and I pray to God that the when all the votes are actually counted, we will actually have won. That being said, I cannot help but wonder how this can be. Oh I know many Americans are satisfied with getting what they have from others who had it taken away from them. However, nothing at all in the statistics can point to what we see. How on God's green earth do coal minors vote to allow Obama to shut them down? How can the very same voters who withstood almost...
- [quote] Let's see how popular Obama remains when the interest rates go up, the dollar crashes, inflation hits 30 percent, unemployment hits 15 percent, social services are eliminated, entitlements are cut, etc.
Isn't this the mythical platform that the GOP candidate was running on?
- [quote]This is the end of the GOP and of national conservatism. It's time to face it,..
from her lips to God's ears.
- NBC declares Ohio for Obama! 278 votes!
- R46, you need to raise up your ridiculously low taxes: problem solved.
- Give good wages to the middle class, our economic problems are over. It's really as simple as that. It's so easy...stop funneling all of our money to the one percent.
We go bankrupt because no one will lend us money, which means we have to print it, which leads to hyperinflation. Existing wealth gets wiped out, and we basically have to become communist. We are already socialist. The shit just hasn't hit the fan.
It's not a myth at all. It's just that people would rather believe in the tooth fairy than confront the horrible economic reality of unsustainable debt.
I understand why liberals voted for Obamna. It makes sense on a certain level, because wealth is so concentrated now that those who would be bankrupted are very unsympathetic, and pain down the road is easier than sacrifice right now.
I actually like that the populace has stood up for itself against its urges to serve the wealthy, but in the process of doing so, they are going to bankrupt America, and we will be in the same position as 2009, without the bailout, which is what should have happened in 2009.
Most of us can't GO broke because we already ARE broke. I don't personally care because I can thrive under any system or conditions, but food riots and the like aren't pleasant.
Raising taxes won't even put a dent in our deficit. Do the math.
The problem is that everyone is getting too much money and benefits. No one thing is bankrupting us.
Anyone remember NYC in 1975?
- Congrats to the liberals on your victory.
I hope you remember your hoopla when our economy crashes, as it certainly will.
My guess is we're going to print our way out of this so get ready for 20-50 percent inflation, and all that entails.
- Let me add that I do not support "Obamacare" because that's just a mandatory-insurance law that will drive up costs. I favor nationalized healthcare instead, as this is easily most efficient.
Socialism isn't bad, but it's not capitalism. We are now officially a socialist republic, for all that entails, good or bad.
- Listen to how negative the freepers are about the country! Good thing Romney lost, wouldn't want these losers in charge.
- Reporting from Lucianne Goldberg's site, Lucianne.com:
[quote]NO, NO, NO!!! 244-193 - IT JUST CANT BE!!!
[quote]the death of the nation happened tonight. Where shall we go but to the Lord.
[quote]I about ready to throw up. After I post this, I am going to my garage and peeling the Romney Ryan bumper sticker off my car and throw it in the trash. This is it for me. All I can say is Rush Limbaugh is going to have a heart attack in the morning.
[quote]My mother died last Thursday. The good news is that Obama being re-elected would have killed her.
We're pessimistic because we know what will happen when the debt chickens come home to roost.
Take a look at California and Illinois if you want a peek at our national future. Cal had to cut tons of social services worse than any conservative would have even dreamed of doing.
Would you lend money to someone who never even tried to pay it back?
Grow up, liberals. Or don't. The people have spoken. Long live socialism.
- "All I can say is Rush Limbaugh is going to have a heart attack in the morning."
Is that a promise??? Wheeeeeeee!
- [quote]The people have spoken.
- "I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
If Obama is reelected, this country will fall.
I'm 27 years old and have nothing going for me. More companies will go out of business, and more jobs will be lost and shipped overseas. I'm going to be fined because I won't be able to find a job to buy worthless government healthcare.
I came home from voting upbeat and confident. Now I feel useless and I'm at a crossroads in my life that I fear and don't want to face.
I'm almost 30, and I have nothing. What the hell am I going to do?"
- So do most of you think we should raise the taxes and if so, by how much?
Yes, they have spoken. Obama is now our president. I do not support him, or socialism, but he is in charge, and I hope his leadership proves positive.
I do not hate my political adversaries, and have total respect for democracy, even if I believe that America just signed its bankruptcy petition tonight.
Good luck to Barack.
- I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:25:07 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by wastedyears · 6 replies
11-6-2012 | Anthony
If Obama is reelected, this country will fall. I'm 27 years old and have nothing going for me. More companies will go out of business, and more jobs will be lost and shipped overseas. I'm going to be fined because I won't be able to find a job to buy worthless government healthcare. I came home from voting upbeat and confident. Now I feel useless and I'm at a crossroads in my life that I fear and don't want to face. I'm almost 30, and I have nothing. What the hell am I going to do?
Raising taxes won't do it.
I know what will, but I'm not a media darling, "CNN contributor" or anything else.
The public is too stupid and selfish to ever accept what truly needs to be done to save our economy, and I'm not talking about Ryan's plan either.
- Time for Electorial reform to sanity (Vanity)
Tue Nov 06 2012 23:17:03 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by Sola Veritas · 7 replies
05 NOV 2012 | Sola Veritas
Time to reform the way electoral votes are allocated.
- [quote]All I can say is Rush Limbaugh is going to have a heart attack in the morning
- eat shit and die, I suppose.
or just get on with your useless life like most people do, ignoramus.
- [quote]I'm 27 years old and have nothing going for me.
Nose to the grindstone, whiner. Pull yourself up by your Republican bootstraps.
- Clinton was the last president to balance the budget.
- Lucianne.com fun:
[quote]Fox News projecting that 0bama has won. He has been reelected. I'm so upset and can't stop crying.
[quote]Ohio has spoken - America as we have known it is dead.
[quote]Well folks, we are now officially living in the End Times!
[quote]A Muslim owns 12 percent of Fox -we know that Obama was going to declare victory early. The ghosts of Benhghazi ar not accepting this outcome.
[quote]Well, I guess THEY won't riot now!!
- Freeper tears are flowing like Niagara Falls. Such a sweet delectable liquid.
My experience with those who smugly call others "whiner" when they are down whine 100x louder when something 100 times less severe happens to them.
Congratulations to the liberals on their impressive victory this evening.
- Will there be a big government clamp down on the private sector and small businesses?
- "deficits don't matter"
- [quote] So will the GOP and Conservative Inc. concede that joining the Left in ridiculing birthers and actively participating in the cover up of Obama's past was a failing strategy? All this time they could not even bring themselves to ask if Obama was ever a citizen of Indonesia. Will they concede that living in fear of being called racist by Candy Crowley is a losing strategy. I doubt it.
donald trump obviously posts at freerepublic.com
- What is your plan, R83?
Clinton did not actually balance the budget. The lowest deficit was $17 billion, and he had projected surpli, but that was an "Enron bubble." We were also not past the point of no return as we are now. We still aren't, but we're much closer than ever.
Without the massive bailouts in 2009, we'd have already gone broke, but we'd already be recovering by now. We're going to revert to the same position as in 2009 but without the bailouts, and maybe this time America will see why you can't circumvent the pain which precedes economic recovery.
Socialism can be very functional. What tonight proved is that we have one-man/one-vote, not one-dollar/one vote, and I'm actually pleased to see that. It means that the majority of Americans care about...the majority of Americans. When the time comes that they realize the massive sacrifices that we need to benefit the majority of Americans, they may just vote for them, as they did with Reagan in 1980.
Reagan induced horrible economic pain through 1982, but growth after that was very strong for several years. What we have now is a house of cards that is about to collapse, and we now have a president who has no reason to stop the carnage by printing money.
Get ready for a very rocky economy for the next four years.
- They're shredding Todd Akin right now.
- Your Lucianne correspondent checking in:
[quote] Liberals are poor losers and poor winners. I am going to have a cry and say my rosary. I been sober for 7 years, and I don't plan on having a drink, no matter how bad things are.
[quote]Something's wrong. I'm thinkin' thinkin' HOW can they really call such a massive election at 11:30pm? How can this be?
[quote]Ameirica is no more. I will move. I will not live under Sharia Law
[quote]The Tea Party must take over the Republican Party and wait for the utter meltdown of America, which will be happening within the next four years. But I won't be there. America is fini. I will be moving away. And I have made my last reply and post here.
[quote]My heart is broken. I prayed so hard that we had learned the lesson God was trying to teach us these last 4 years but, I guess we didn't. Romney wasn't my first choice but, I still had hope. Now I have none. I hate everything right now.
- [quote] I will not live under Sharia Law
No, no you won't because Rmoney and his fucking ilk are OUT.
- Erm R96? The US economy has been a house of cards for at least the last 40 years.
- I already posted it before.
"Shot clock economics." The term is from basketball, as an answer to the "four corners offense" (sitting on their money) run by the rich. It's a "use it or lose it" policy which requires the wealthy to continue to earn money, or lose it. It also ensures money will find its smartest home rather than its privileged home. Wealth should not be permanent.
1. Cut the T-bill to -1.5 percent, to punish the wealthy who hoard money. This encourages investments even in break-even companies which create jobs. The government keeps money safe for the wealthy and should be paid for the privilege, not pay others for the service. This cuts the deficit by around $600 billion a year all by itself. It also encourages job creation (see above). If people don't invest in the T, we print money and tax the public through inflation (as we're doing now).
2. Deregulate the private financial markets. The SEC is ineffective, but also used by Wall Street to market its investments as "safe," which drives up the cost of the T-bill, and creates a false sense of security. Enforce fraud laws of course. The private markets would then regulate themselves to attract investors, while those who don't feel qualified to invest in that jungle would move to the T-bill, as a "stupidity tax" of sort (merit, rewards the smart).
3. Consolidate government. Move all paper-pushing parts of government into one "Department of Administration" (DOA). Centralize tax collection (one form for all three taxes, with washington distributing the money to the states and localities). Centralize debt collection (Office of Citizen Debt or OCD). Reduce all these departments to the divisions of a few umbrella departments. Also vertical integration (things like the EEOC and state and local equivalents), by locating related offices near each other, even sharing staff. Not doing this causes bureacracy to become cripplingly expensive. Just saved another $100-300 billion.
4. Nationalized health care. It's cheaper, more efficient, and cuts costs. It also removes medicine from capitalism. People shouldn't lose fortunes just because they become sick. Medicine should be as easy to find as water, an equal right for everyone. Just saved another $300 billion.
5. Controversial: replace elderly entilements with "elderly welfare." Free food, housing, medical care for anyone over a certain age who needs it. Nationalized healthcare already covers this. This can be a way to give back for the rich to offset their greed. Savings is around $500 billion a year in Social Security benefits, which would no longer be needed. This might not even be necessary, as I've already balanced the budget with 1-4 above.
5. Shorten the workweek to 32 hours, paying overtime for anything above. This creates a four-day workweek (Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday), or a five-day week with half-days on Friday (morning) and Monday (afternoon). Also creates a four-day weekend, which elevates leisure jobs from two days a week to fulltime. As we automate, there is less work to go around. This spreads the wealth and rebalances the economy. Saves a few hundred billion by reducing unemployment and creating a new economic boom as lesiure becomes more prominent, a logical reward for technology.
You can agree or disagree with my plan, but regardless, people should pay more attention to how individuals are drowned out by those brainwashed by the media.
Given what I see coming if we don't do this, I believe one day the public will take this seriously. I used to be an office worker and BANKRUPTCY PARALEGAL. Fixing debt is not difficult if one wants to, and my experience also helps me to make administration more efficient.
Full plan at link below.
- HA HA ya burnt! How u like me now??
- Dumb bitches
- LOL at the Freeper who can't even spell America.
And where do they think they're going to go? Other western countries are more liberal than the USA, and their immigration policies usually skew to skilled workers who can help their economies, not a bunch of rednecks who barely passed high school.
Rome was a house of cards for 200.
We're still wealthy. Our natural resources are strong. We could default on our debt and stop borrowing money, but then we'd have to ration everything.
My shot-clock economics plan would fix this country, but I'm just one person. Obama was elected tonight, and he is our president for the next four years. Bless his leadership.
- Well I'm out of here for now.
I left my plan for anyone who wants to refer to it if the country does in fact go broke.
A solution is out there. Wake me when you want me in the White House.
- >The Tea Party must take over the Republican Party
Please, please, PLEASE do, I'd love nothing better than to lock up a Democratic majority for the next 25-30 years!
- I truly believe some of these Lucianne Loons will eat a shotgun tonight, terrified as they are of what is to come.
[quote]Apart from the fact that our country will now be subjected to a continued cultural, economic, and international decline as the liberal agenda and mentality surges, we are also deprived of the incredible skill, honor,integrity and goodness of Mitt Romney as President.
[quote]Goodnight Ldotters. Fox is standing by their call. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.
[quote]I have loved America, she has turned her back on justice. Good night. God Bless. See you in Heaven.
- "The Liberal Agenda". God, I love the sound of that. Don't you?
- We can only hope, R109.
- Freeper tears!
- The natesilverwaswrong.com website now only shows an ad for underground bunkers. (Built for ugly white quiverful families by looks of the pics).
- Dear lord, so much untreated mental illness.
- Freepers are suddenly a bunch of depressives wishing disaster on America.
No way, freepers! We just avoided disaster by rejecting your beloved Romney & Ryan!
- Tsk, tsk, R115. I'll still never know why Republicans hate America.
- I was searching for something on twitter yesterday and came across some extreme tea bagger. I bookmarked it to come back to after the results were done. I thought I would get a laugh out of it, but the person is obviously mentally ill and so distraught that it took any enjoyment out of it. There are definitely some people who are so in the Fox-Rush bubble that they cannot come to grips with anything that does not fit the talking points they have been fed the last number of years.
- Suicide Watch Here on Free Republic
Wed Nov 07 2012 00:16:38 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) · by bboop · 1 replies
Self ^ | 11.06.2012 | self
You know, it is only 9 p.m. (well, here in California) and Ohio is still not in. Might want to NOT jump off the bridge just yet. Don't forget John Dewey!
- natesilverwaswrong.com hasn't been updated for a couple hours now.
- The Republican Party needs an intervention. Followed by a long stint in rehab, and then careful monitoring whilst they try to recover sanity.
- Their red state map is shrinking and its freaking them out.
- That Nate Silver fella must be one of em devil worshippers, usin' black magic to fix the election. God help us all!
- NBC is reporting that Romney has banned a bunch of people from his room and is refusing to talk to anybody!
- Like math, [R41]?? lol..
- "Suicide Watch Here on Free Republic"
Thread got pulled, unfortunately.
- Unfortunately, the post below is absolutely true. Figurehead only he shall be. Getting any legislation through will be impossible.
[quote] EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote]For the last time, we have an HISTORICALLY SOLID majority in the House. We are going to be ok. The Power of the Purse belongs to US!
[quote] Obama is nothing but a figurehead with the House margins we have...period. Endure his shit on tv but rest assured, the Republic is ALIVE AND WELL!!!!
- [quote]Get ready for God’s wrath. The people are chosing Satan’s finest, and God’s going to give them what they voted for.
- Poor R126.
- "GONE FOREVER"
"The America we knew is lost: self reliance, individualism, The ability to achieve the American Dream is lost! The reason why is very simple, The tipping point has been reached, too many people now depend on the goverment for their well being and will do nothing to stop the gravy train. They will vote democrat (socialist)every time now. If anyone tells me they voted for Obama, I will tell they they have destroyed the Country!"
- R128, I think r126 was just giving a warning.
- Yeah, more "concern"?
- Tomorrow, we fire a liberal (as scheduled and promised)
As per my original post weeks ago, we hired a liberal deliberately so we can fire him once Odumbo wins. Well, because I'm a man of my word, this puke will be fired at the end of the day.
This is therapy as I saw the last posts in 2008 and lots of Freeper bosses fired their libtard employees. It will make me feel good as every liberal's misery is my happiness and this is "revenge" as per that POS p-resident said.
- I wonder if any liberals can come up with proof they were fired for political reasons, so they can sue the shit out of their employers.
- That's some sociopathic shit at R132. Wonder how many people are buried under that guy's floorboards?
- [quote]NBC is reporting that Romney has banned a bunch of people from his room and is refusing to talk to anybody!
Wow, would it be too much to hope that Mitt's had a complete breakdown?
Get ready for a concession speech right out of Sunset Boulevard.
- Maybe that liberal-firing freeper will be happy if the liberal decides to exercise his 2'nd amendment rights.
- I wouldn't worry about it, R136. It's freeper fantasy. It's some loser trying to pretend he has control over someone else's life after the nation rejected his hero Romney and his right-wing ilk for that very same kind of behavior.
He's learned nothing from his hero's loss.
- One vote has not been counted
Posted on Wed Nov 07 2012 01:03:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by Truthsearcher
We don’t serve men… we serve a God in heaven who knew the outcome of this presidential election before the first vote was cast. And we’re living in this particular time for a reason… God wouldn’t have put us here in this moment in history if He didn’t have a purpose for us.
God knows our hearts and He knows our strongest desire is to save His children from the sin of this nation, but God’s plan for us is not an easy road. If it were easy we wouldn’t have been forged in the fire for this great battle. We’ve been prepared for the days to come and we must be thankful. We need to rejoice because God is the victor – not a politician (Republican or Democrat).
How much sweeter is the victory when every path of escape, but God, has been closed off? When all hope is lost and our enemies surround us – that’s is when our eyes must turn toward heaven and remember where our salvation is assured.
God in heaven – eternal and undefeated.
The final vote will be cast by God – and His vote is the only one that matters.
“The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.” – Proverbs 21:1
- May the freepers all find their way to God, soon .... like now.
- To: sargon
Barone and Morris and Rove were completely wrong.
Silver and the MSM were right.
Intrade was right.
I was wrong.
We were wrong.
- Today's sign of the Apocalypse, r140.
- Jesus Christ. At Lucianne, someone responds to the poster who was happy her mother died last week so Mom didn't live to see this day:
[quote]I'm so very sorry about your mom. I lost my beloved mom on Election Day two years ago. I miss her every day. But I envy her. I envy your mom. They got out just in time. I'm glad for them.
Then there's this:
[quote]I just went upstairs, scooped up my sleeping 4 month old and wept. I apologized to her and told her how very hard we tried to save the country for her. I told her how sorry I was that she will not be able to get the best healthcare, that she will be burdened with debt and that she will never be able to get ahead. It broke my heart.
And this is not going to go over well:
[quote]Where have i been the last 4 years? Ive been busting my hump building a rental real estate buisiness , i'm better off now than i was 4 years ago and not because of obama or anyone else. I am of average intelligence. If i can do ok, then anyone can. Manage your own destiny! You all sound like victims!!!
A Freeper actually preaching personal responsibility instead of victimhood. It was promptly and completely ignored.
- Personal responsibility is for black people, R142, thank you very much.
- Salt the earth! Salt the earth!
- [quote] I'm almost 30, and I have nothing. What the hell am I going to do?
Borrow money from your parents and start a business!
- R76 - "Cal had to cut tons of social services worse than any conservative would have even dreamed of doing"
That would be Governor Ahnuld's utopian paradise?
- People need to spam sites like FreeRepublic with as much "This is God's will that Obama was re-elected, we must trust His choices and realize that Obama was chosen by God." etc. stuff as possible. This type of stuff really freaks them out and drives them crazy!
- Yeah, r147 - someone on my facebook tried that - and got back "THIS is not God's will - Obama is the biggest pro abortionist ever!"
- They're beyond delusional
SARAH PALIN 2016
Wed Nov 7 06:23:49 2012 · by Mr. K · 50 replies
Mr. K | Mr K | Me
We would finally get that important wimmins vote!
- Their whole "this is the end of civilization" as we know it" meme is such bullshit. A few crazies believe that, but most conservatives know better, and they just engage in all of this crying, whining drama as an excuse to act crazy and say whatever pops into their head. They're just looking for an excuse to hate everyone who isn't them.
It's one fucking election. Obama is in his last term. Repugs still control the House. There are 30 Repug governors. They get another election in 4 fucking years, midterms in 2 years (where they made up ground in 2010).
The entitlement, immaturity, delusion are astounding.
- "I just went upstairs, scooped up my sleeping 4 month old and wept. I apologized to her and told her how very hard we tried to save the country for her. I told her how sorry I was that she will not be able to get the best healthcare, that she will be burdened with debt and that she will never be able to get ahead. It broke my heart. "
I'm realy wondering if some of these deluded people are going to become terrorists.At the end of WWII, a bunch of Hitler supporters killed themselves and their kids, I wouldn't be surprised of some of these fanatics kill their kids to "save them," like the Freeper quoted above. I also wouldn't be surprised if acts of terror are committed by young male Freepers, especially some of the teenage children of these sheeple.
These people are totally impressionable and maleable and they have been whipped into hysteria. They really believe "they tried to save the country." Utter hysteria. What the hell do they think Obama is going to do? Come to their house and kill them? Outlaw Christianity?
Anybody know what they've been told happens next? It seems to involve the apocalypse in some way.
- [quote]At the end of WWII, a bunch of Hitler supporters killed themselves and their kids, I wouldn't be surprised of some of these fanatics kill their kids to "save them," like the Freeper quoted above.
There's already been a Freeper who offed himself and his family because he couldn't face the thought of a second Obama term.
- Darwin, R152. Darwin.
- I had a look over at Free Rupblic for the first time and I thought I my head was going to explode. I can't believe some these people are for real (especially the comments) and I really would not be surprised if one if these nuts makes an assassination attempt on Obama after this win.
- If they do, R154, I hope Secret Service shoots first and asks questions later. And they also consider FOX and the other reichwing loudmouths enemies of the state.
They scare me more than Iran.
- As repugnant as these people are, I wish they could wake up and see that Obama has their interests at heart.
- [quote]I wish they could wake up and see that Obama has their interests at heart.
Perhaps if they couldn't see at all, they would.
- [bold] "4 More Tears" Today AND Into the Trenches Tomorrow: We Will Take America Back In 2014! [/bold]
- [quote]4 More Tears"
Put them over my cereal. Dee-licious.
- I really hope I'm proven wrong but the political landscape is much worse and more radicalized than back in 1995 when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred. Tea Baggers have given those fundie white power extremist loons far more mainstream exposure.
- "Four More Tears" isn't that the new British boi band?
- "Big Steve" at FreeRepublic:
Tired of this echo chamber. Tired of the god is on our side bull. Tired of religious nut cases not opting for Romney because he’s a Mormon. Hope your self righteousness feels great as you pay 5$ per gallon on your way to church.
Tired of idiot Jews voting for a Muslim. 70 percent. See yah Isreal. Have fun getting bombed. Tired of Catholics and their “social justice”. Wanna kill your baby? No problem. We got your abortion mill right here.
Tired of H mos and their agenda. Your children will learn that it’s perfectly acceptable for dudes to sodomize eachother. Don’t like it? Well you’re a bigot...
17 years in the army. Multiple deployments. Nearly killed several times for this country. Can’t take it any more. Half the country wants socialism.
Well f them and f the government. It’s my wife and kids that’s it. That I will defend. Reverend Wright was correct. Goddamn America.
- "Tired of H mos and their agenda"
The majority have now said they are tired of YOUR agenda...
And YOUR agenda is so fucking ugly...
- "So long."
- Reading this shit I fear it could get ugly. Seriously - these people are completely confused because they've been lied to. Everything they were socialized to believe is true and all of the unearned race/gender and other privilege they've come to feel so utterly entitled to is being threatened. The level of bewilderment and anger is directly related to an actual 'felt' loss for them. I would not be at all surprised to see some isolated acts of violence and the possibility of further entrenchment of fringe elements within. I think internal terrorism is a possibility. Scary shit.
- "Tired of the echo chamber"? Then maybe you need to get the fuck out of your little white man's world, asshole.
You'd better take a fucking LOOK around you. Straight, white men are now a MINORITY and they are sinking fast. You can man up and deal with it or go the way of dinosaurs.
- [quote]Tired of H mos and their agenda. Your children will learn that it’s perfectly acceptable for dudes to sodomize eachother. Don’t like it? Well you’re a bigot...
I love how the right doesn't understand why not being accepting of gay people makes you a bigot.
Yes, thinking that some minority doesn't deserve the same rights or equal treatment you get MAKES YOU PREJUDICED. How hard is that to understand?
- Then let them attack FOX for lying to them. They live in a toxic bubble. It's not Obama's fault that they preferred their lies be validated by assholes on FOX who used their ignorance and hate for profit.
There's nothing wrong with being critical of Obama. People have every right to be critical, but the disturbing conspiracies and outright treasonous talking points were and are despicable.
- Don't try to bring logic and rational thinking into this, r168.
Faux Noise viewers will simply not tolerate that sort of dissent!
- This is all so delicious it just HAS to be fattening!!!
- OH SHIT!
- Thread pulled R171. What was it?
- ^ In case the poster gets zotted:
[quote][bold]JIM ROBINSON IS A MANIPULATIVE WHORE[/bold]
[quote]Posted on Wed Nov 7 13:00:40 2012 by CWSNTEXAS
[quote]After MONTHS of letting posters write horrid things about Mormons and bash Romney to no end, after SWEARING he would NEVER in a million years vote for a MORMON for the Presidency- is it any wonder that Jim Robinson, when realizing his "FREEPATHON BEGATHON" wasn't going quite so well following the exodus of members, changed his tune.
[quote]After weeks of being told he was aiding Obama, he FINALLY changed his tune.
[quote]And where did he choose to announce his "EPIPHANY"? In his FREEPATHON thread.
[quote]Robinson no more cares about principles or conservatism than Obama.
[quote]The MINUTE people jumped ship (MANY OF THEM BIG GIVERS), his opinion "EVOLVED"?
[quote]I have held on to my "MEMBERSHIP" just long enough to write this post and I am HAPPY it will be the last comment I make here.
[quote]But know this- THE MAN BEHIND THIS SITE IS A SCHILL!!! I would have had a LOT more respect for him had he held to his original belief, but he sold out because he's a WHORE and he needed money.
[quote]Go to hell Robinson. Now we know what you're really all about.
- [quote] SCHILL
You can't even fucking insult someone correctly, twat waffle.
- I recall reading on a thread here a few years ago that Robinson receives disability (SSI). Can anyone confirm that he's getting government handouts?
- R173's post is enough for me to give up my anti-GMO corn stance.
Bring me some popcorn!
- [quote] I recall reading on a thread here a few years ago that Robinson receives disability (SSI). Can anyone confirm that he's getting government handouts?
He likely does receive disability benefits because he's in a wheelchair and has muscular dystrophy. He's one of Jerry's kids!
I have never been so delighted to peruse through the ill-informed, grammatically-challenged, racist rantings of a dying breed.
Thank you freepers! I am LOVING you today!
- Yep, he got the zot.
- There are some freepers in TX calling to "seceed".
It's not going over well.
- Can we get rid of Oklahoma, Utah and Alaska at the same time? They're the only states where EVERY SINGLE COUNTY voted red.
- The leftovers at Lucianne.com are just as tasty the next day!
[quote]I've been through some very difficult times in my life and have never been this depressed. I'm just sick. Even Rush and Ann Coulter can't cheer me up because they're near suicidal (as Ann said she was), too.
[quote]We've got a pact that no news programs will be put on any TV until after Christmas. It'll be Mentalist reruns, cooking shows, QVC to get the Christmas Shopping done and Animal Planet.
[quote]Despondent. Can't even pray.
And here's some sweet, sweet dessert!
[quote]I cancelled my Rush subscription this morning. Been listening to Rush since 1992 but I am done with Rush and the whole repub party. Why continue to vote and support losers who can't find their way out of a paper-bag
- Rush and Coulter are suicidal? Do tell....
- [quote]Even Rush and Ann Coulter can't cheer me up because they're near suicidal (as Ann said she was), too.
They say it, but they won't do it, unfortunately.
- [quote] Even Rush and Ann Coulter can't cheer me up because they're near suicidal (as Ann said she was), too.
- [quote] Even Rush and Ann Coulter can't cheer me up because they're near suicidal
Please. They couldn't be happier about this turn of events. Where would they be without Obama to bitch about?
- Lucianne Forever:
[quote]I never liked Romney. There were so many more actual conservatives who could have given Obama a run for his money, who would have energized the tea party and who would have called a spade a spade.
[quote]God has given up on this ever more immoral and perverse nation. I can't say I blame Him either. I officially gave up on this once-great nation last night too.
[quote]I am done with Ann Coulter. It doesn't matter who wins--she just keeps on enriching herself. Her twitter page says she lives in LA/NYC. That says it all to me. She was and is dead wrong about Christie and, while I don't fault her for supporting Romney, who was the best of the poor alternatives, she failed to make the case for him. I guess she liked him because he had two Harvard degrees. She is just a flamethrower and really, an embarrassment to conservatives and certainly, to Christians (which she claims to be).
- [quote]I am done with Ann Coulter. It doesn't matter who wins--she just keeps on enriching herself.
You're just [bold]now[/bold] figuring that out? Slow learner, eh?
- [quote]energized the tea party and who would have called a spade a spade
That site is comedy gold. I can't stop laughing!
- [quote]Rush and Coulter are suicidal? Do tell....
"I was going to overdose, but my dealer said he couldn't find ten pounds of OxyContin".
- Quelle surprise; the freeps are blaming today's nor'easter on karma:
- [quote]QVC to get the Christmas Shopping done
David Venable selling them Holly-scented soy candles... and they still have the nerve to scream about gays destroying America.
- If Rush would simply sit on Coulter...at least we would be rid of one of them.
- My thoughts exactly, r188.
But keep tuning in to Rush, idiots. He's so much more principled!
- I think we all know, they are actually happy Obama won, now they can keep bitching for another four years. They have never let the truth get in the way of their constant stream of lies.
- [quote]He likely does receive disability benefits because he's in a wheelchair and has muscular dystrophy.
Are the freepers are aware that disability bennies are "government handouts"? Or does it not really matter when THEY are on the receiving end?
Bunch of bossy bottoms, they are.
- Nope, the folks who wanted Obama out aren't racist at all. Not a bit.
- Who has MD? Rush? Oh! That would be heaven. Thinking about it makes me wet.
- [quote] Who has MD? Rush? Oh! That would be heaven. Thinking about it makes me wet.
No, Jim Robinson, head FReeper and owner of Free Republic
- Jim Robinson of Free Republic, in his wheelchair, posing with a mantis creature that can't bring herself to actually touch him.
- R200 Assuming Ann does have actual functioning human female organs (I know, it's a stretch) can you imagine what kind of kids they'd have?
- Oh. Damn, I was so in hopes it was Rush. A car accident where he broke his neck while biting off his tongue, would be good also.
- I'm sure they would have kids, that she would starve.
- We've already had Oklahoma City, Eric Rudolph, and the attempted assassination of Gabrielle Giffords, and dozens of other murders and mass shootings by right-wing nut jobs. These guys get off on intimidation through threats of mass armed violence. I do think we should take it seriously, but also consider the source. These aren't exactly brilliant organizational masterminds but a bunch of rageaholic freaks who are much more likely to go on rampages than organize some sort of armed insurrection.
- This site also offers a mother lode of ignorance and ungrammatical outrage.
- [quote] [R7] is all over the boards, spreading the lie that Carter was expected to win.
I think Joe Scarborough or some other jerk started that meme on tv last week.
- I can't wait for another four years of Michelle Obama's horrible taste. No one loves the 1950s more than me but those crinolines and sweaters have to go.
- She has to wear sweaters because she insist on wearing sleevless. Maybe she's going through the change and gets hot flashes?
- Isn't the guy who runs Free Republic living off the government on disability?
- Probably, it's typical republican behavior.
- It's interesting that the typical flippant liberal reaction to a despised president is "time to emigrate" and many of the flippant conservative reactions have been "time to kill ourselves"
- More like "time to kill others", R211.
- The racist tweets Jezebel has captured are really disturbing. Astonishing amount of stupidity and ignorance.
- My apologies to Nate Silver
Vanity | 11/07/12 | Raycpa
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:08:42 AM by Raycpa
My apology to Nate Silver. I doubted your statistics. I assumed you were a smug know-it-all type numbers guy. You were right and you had a right to be smug.
- Loving the Freeper tears. So sweet.
- To: kevkrom; Laissez-faire capitalist; diamond6
At the end of the day, Silver and Wong’s predictions were *extremely* accurate
We may not have liked the results of their techniques this time around.
But after producing these sorts of results three elections in a row with impressive and increasing accuracy and precision, we ignore them at out peril in terms (for example) of judging the ongoing effectiveness of campaign strategies.
- [quote]I wonder if any liberals can come up with proof they were fired for political reasons, so they can sue the shit out of their employers.
That's not usually grounds for a valid lawsuit, unless an employment contract existed. Federal law prohibits discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex and, in some cases, age. An employer can fire someone on the basis of political belief or the color of a tie.
- I forgot to list national origin.
- Of course, these employers have no way of knowing how their employees voted, but that won't stop them from making an empty threat since outright lying has become the preferred M.O. of Republicans.
If they think one single voter believes them and is influenced to vote as they like or not vote at all, it's worthwhile. And they'll keep doing it even when their lies are exposed, because there are still stupid constituents who will believe them. The "Chrysler is moving production to China" ad was run in Ohio for days after their CEO repudiated it.
- I just read that link about Jim Robinson. I have to admit that one post and reply made me laugh. Several people asked, "What's a shill?" After another such request, "What's a schill?" Someone replied, "Shill's German cousin?"
- R219, Slate has a piece on super PACs and the money they dumped into bad advertising.
- will this be the end of free republic?
- Canceled Comcast
Posted on Thu Nov 08 2012 11:58:49 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by PHloon
I called Comcast last night and cancelled my cable TV. When the young lady on the phone asked me why I was cancelling it I explained that we just had a change in our financial situation. I told her that my wife and I both work full time and because we have good paying jobs we are now going to have have to pay higher taxes as we are for some reason considered the enemy. I went on to explain that we have fixed expenses such as a mortgage and car payments that we cannot cut. With 4 kids who are rapidly approaching their college years we do not have disposal income. This was just the start as I have to begin preparing now for the reality of the next 4 years.
What I didn't tell the young lady was that there is an added benefit of this change as I will no nonger be sending my hard earned money to to the owner of the hate filled network MSNBC. Any company that allows the lies and distortions to flow night after night from their hosts needs to hear from their customers. The news coverage from NBC over the last few months was incrediably biased with the hosts continually singing the praises of the President while ignoring the deteriorating economy, the scandal in Libya and Obama's Katrina. Nothing new but this time in my own small way I will adjust for our unfortunate economic reality and at the same time hopefuly do my part to send a message to Comcast that a significant portion of this country does not agree with the hate and lies that constantly flow from the NBC properties.
- Look Everyone in the Eyes
11/8/2012 | me
Posted on Thu Nov 08 2012 11:44:52 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by Crucial
Liberals are selfish and because they are selfish they have to dehumanize others to justify their actions to themselves to convince themselves they're not evil people. That's the crux of the problem, that liberals think they are actually doing good, moral deeds. To combat this dehumanization that must take place, I encourage conservatives and non-liberals to look those in your community directly in the eye. Don't do it in an aggressive way. See what you can in those eyes and at the same time remind them that you mean something, that you are worth what they're worth. I have found that most liberals can't look me in the eye except the really angry ones but even if you hold their stares, they tend to look away. When you don't look at liberals, they tend to get paranoid as well, adding to their wish to demean, demonize and dehumanize. It has occured to me that there has to be a sea-change in society where we have to fight for our rights by demanding respect for them on a personal level every day.
- [quote] I went on to explain that we have fixed expenses such as a mortgage and car payments that we cannot cut.
Romney would have eliminated your mortgage interest deduction, FUCKTARD.
[quote]With 4 kids who are rapidly approaching their college years we do not have disposal income.
Romney also would have eliminated federal student loans, FUCKTARD.
- I wonder if "disposal" income is the money they threw in the garbage, supporting right-wing candidates?
- To: SoFloFreeper
Nate Silver schooled the clueless anecdotal echoers at FR like it was nobody’s business. I have never seen someone who was so derided by the masses here turn the tables on us so convincingly and so completely. It was an utter failure of FR contributors in ignoring polls and creating fantastic conspiracy theories to debunk them. Silver single-handedly eviscerated the establishment opinion on FR.
28 posted on 11/08/2012 5:44:29 AM PST by nwrep
- And, I invite you to continue the fun by clicking on the link below on tumblr:
It is well worth the time.
So sad. Too bad.
- R227, I'm shocked that post wasn't deleted within minutes.
- This Libertarian freeper is deeply, deeply insane.
[quote]I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.
[quote]When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me. I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.
[quote]If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way.
- Beautiful, R228. They all have the same shell-shocked bovine expression.
- I love you, R200. Truly love you.
- R230, someone needs to tell his stupid ass that a lot of people who provide him with the food he eats, the roads he drives on to Walmart, the clean water he drinks are DEMOCRATS, so he might as well give all of that up, too.
The world will be better for it.
- I am hoping his cardiologist or oncologist are Democrats.
- That freak at R230 is a seriously sad, sad little man. He's off to CHANGE THE WORLD! ...by harassing workers at Walmart about the existence of food stamps.
- Gawd, can you imagine being the poor woman on the other end of r223's call?
I wonder if she put it on speakerphone so everyone in the office could have a good snicker at the nutcase who blames Obama's win for making him cancel cable.
- Something tells me R230 is all talk.
- [quote]the deteriorating economy, the scandal in Libya and Obama's Katrina.
I want to ask him how much he gave to help the people of either Katrina or Sandy. What of himself did he give to help the situation?
Fucking idiot could not give a shit about either Libya or Sandy. It's all politics to an asshole like him. Imagine if the left treated Bush the same way right after 9/11? But 4 Americans dead in a country currently going through transition gets an over-the-top reaction. We all know they could not give a shit. We knew that from the moment Mitt ran out to speak before we knew anything.
- I wonder how many Freepers are featured on this tumblr?
The elephant flag at half-mast is just too much. I feel like I've been smiling nonstop for the past two days.
LOL. Love the old bag wearing the flag as... what? A blanket? A cape?
And the store closed for a day of mourning. "This business is officially POUTING."
- It's all the lamenting at totally IMAGINARY ills that gets me. They are getting themselves into knots about things that aren't even planned, let alone will come to pass, and acting like it's reality. They are totally brainwashed.
What kind of bizarro world does the idiot woman from R223 live in where's she cancelling her cable because of totally IMAGINED tax increases that haven't actually affected her income at all?
- It's sad that instead of supporting our country, they would rather see this country fail. They'd rather kill America than relinquish control. For eight years my heart ached for America when Bush was President. But I knew that fundamentally we still had an obligation to keep America going.
These people are taking it out on their country. They should be taking it out on themselves.
They should be storming Fox News headquarters.
They should be going after Mitt Romney himself.
They will never realize that their failure this election season has been their own.
For four years I was angry at Obama for not handing these people back the same crap he handed them. Now I understand why - he let them undermine himself. In return he won the electoral and popular vote, and that's even with Karl Rove cheating!!!
They'll never understand it. They can't look inward because there's nothing there. Why, it makes me want to cry for them...but alas I'm out of Kleenex from crying at victory parties.
- "What kind of bizarro world does the idiot woman from [R223] live in where's she cancelling her cable because of totally IMAGINED tax increases that haven't actually affected her income at all?"
But it is rather amusing to imagine the look on the face of the woman at Comcast while she's getting a load of that phone call.
- Seeing the butthurt reaction of the Christian Right is such an exercise in beautiful shadenfreude, I want to grab a straw and drink their delicious tears of sorrow, like a grief-vampire.
Funny thing is, I'm not really heavily liberal or political; but I LOATHE the Christian Right neanderthals soooo much I always vote against them simply on general principles. And as I've said before, I want gay republicans to be hung/drawn/quartered for their treachery.
- I can't wait to start receiving the cold shoulder cunty treatment from Repubs...
- R243, I picture a woman on the other end in Mumbai, looking through her customer service handbook for the section on handling blithering idiots.
- Funny thing is, I'm not really heavily liberal or political; but I LOATHE the Christian Right neanderthals soooo much I always vote against them simply on general principles. And as I've said before, I want gay republicans to be hung/drawn/quartered for their treachery."
Let's not forget the deeply closeted fags and pervert protectors of the Catholic Church hiearachy and their role is this debacle. Now there's a bunch of sick mother fuckers I wouldn't mind seeing hung from street lamps.
- It's sad that the Catholic Church raised and spent nearly $1 million in Minnesota to support the initiative to ban gay marriage. Especially sad since there is a cold winter coming up and that money could have been better used to help those who will need help with utilities and other necessities for the winter.
I have a feeling there are lots of disgusted Catholics everywhere, but especially MN. I'd read that some were already diverting money that would have gone to Catholic agencies to other organizations in the area. Exit polls suggest that Catholics favored Obama. I've even saw one figure a couple of months ago that the majority support gay marriage.
If the diocese fundraising efforts see less payoff in the future, they'll know why and have only themselves to blame. I don't think the church hierarchy is as blind or stupid as the tea party. Once the money becomes an issue, I think they'll retreat in the face of defeat.
- "I hate what that millionaire, Obama, has done to the blacks!"
- R248 They really need to save their money so they can pay off all of the judgements against them from the many molester lawsuits.
- Oh dear:
- WOW! These people are totally irrational. They make no sense, can't back up any of their fears, and are foaming at the mouths for NOTHING. Why would anyone want to work themselves up to the point of already altering their lives or asking the Queen to take them back? Why self inflict such stress and dismay? Add the bottom dwellers like the coulters, victoria jackasses, and druggie limbaugh to further feed the frenzy. They really do hate America as it is, growing, healing, and lead by a BLACK man! That's what all this wailing and knashing of teeth is really all about, the black man. They are so fucked in the head about having to give it up AGAIN to Obama that their vomitting it up as the end of the world.
I saw let them cancel their cable, phone, internet, etc. They should all gather and move to redneck states and live together. So we can live without the chance of running into one of these asswipes on the street.
- I love how they all carry on as if they haven't already survived four years under Obama. I mean, maybe they didn't love those four years, but if America didn't die, nobody took their guns, and they managed to keep their cable bills up to date, why are they so sure that will all change now?
- Yes, #247, I am all too familiar with the Catholic church's bullshit and hypocrisy about homosexuality and I certainly consider that child-raping cult one of the historically worst scourge's on humanity in general.
- There is nowhere for them to go. There is nothing for them to do but wither and disappear. It will take time but that's their fate. There is nowhere for them to turn because what they want doesn't exist anywhere. They literally dinosaurs now.
- This, fellow DLers, not from FreeRepublic but from one of my Facebook friends (from high school). This person served as a Marine, and all of this appeared in rapid fire after the election was called. Each paragraph was a separate post. Enjoy!
I am amazed at what you folks are saying and thinking. I hope your all happy we'll all be sitting on our asses at the welfare office together now...this is exactly what this man wants. He stated his claim for "revenge" and that is exactly what he is going to put us all through. Open your eyes read his lips, every job he supposedly creates sends 75 more to the welfare office for food stamps...
Thought Krauthammer just had some interesting thoughts (as usual) - Romney was a "transitional" candidate, ther most "presidential" that the GOP could muster, and that the "real" power of the "new" GOP were still a year or two away from the main stage. I agree with a lot of that, but I also think that the GOP needs to stay right. They need to show a clear delineation between themselves and the Liberati when it implodes. The current pace of entitlements and spending without solutions - or even a lawfully mandated budget - cannot continue. They just physically can't. Obama will get new taxes passed, American government will further dampen business, and the deficit will not even slow down. If nothing else, another 4 years of Obama will cement the demise of the left. Sadly, the rest of America will suffer along.
Am turning off the TV and headed to bed. Can't bear to watch the emerging controversy over Ohio. I leave you all with a few facts: 1) this country now needs talk radio more than ever; 2) Obama will face an angry nation and fierce loyal opposition the likes of which he has never seen; 3) it is time to re-shape and re-invent the Republican Party. GOP establishment insiders: your time is up. You have failed us and you'd better be ready for the type of grassroots, tea-party type of patriots you rejected. We fought the good fight, my friends. We lost the battle. Now it's time to go to war.
By the way Gun owners and hunters of America, the cost of Ammo just went up 13% due to this election and if this man has it his way we will not be able to buy another AR or semi-automatic... best get your ammo and guns bought within the next 60 days...
US freeloaders, terrorists, Communist Leaders/supporters and ALL of the USA's enemies are rejoicing, singing and dancing in the streets for this traitor's re-election. This is truly a sad day and next 4 years for this country.
Regardless of how the election turned out. I'll continue say my prayers,to work and provide for my family by whatever means are nessasary,to show concern and empathy for my fellow man and make it a priority to purchase 5 million rounds of ammo tomorrow. Because folks.....Their coming for me,and the rest of the 1st Class Americans and then their coming for you.
Thank you all...You fought and did all you could with the hand we were dealt. I am honored to be a part of this group. Keep your head up and remain vigilant. We will save this country.
Okay, my wife is calling me off to bed. Sleep with your rifles loaded and your bayonets by your bed. Keeping your Bible by your head... For those of you who fear to own a weapon of steal, need to get over to Walmart and buy you a couple of cans of WASP Spray, it shoots up to 20 feet at a steady stream and will give you enough time to call the Police or a friend who isn't afraid to pull the trigger in the process of protecting your life. WASP Spray is a great deterant and the only way to stop the burning is with an antidote from a doctor or hospital ER. You ladies take heed, it is far more effective than mase or pepper spray...
I mean you can't make this stuff up!
- R257, I assume, with that spelling, he didn't graduate high school? Please clarify.
- Jesus Christ, how did we get to a point when morons would think "Birth of a Nation" was a documentary?
- It was a DEMOCRAT who passed the law that has all but destroyed our right to protect our reputation. Section 230 of the CDA says we cannot sue search-engines for repeating any lie that someone with an axe to grind posts online, even if the original author cannot be sued becuase they are anonymous.
Let's say someone accused you of raping women. Every time you travel, someone you meet (even a cop) could "Google" you, find the lie that you are a rapist, and it will slant how they deal with you.
Does the "party of fairness" believe this is fair? Twenty law professors have called for the repeal of Section 230. Of course, the Dems ignore this becuase understanding this problem requires much more intelligence than grasping a slogan like "Yes we can!"
See the link below for more information.
- Holy Warriors plan to rebuild nation over the next four years
TPM Editor’s Blog
Um … Holy Crap
A reader just sent me this video from Heritage Action, the PAC of the Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank. On one level it’s just a call for conservatives to keep up the fight, stay involved, despite Obama’s reelection victory. Nothing too surprising about that. But it has this sort of Wagnerian, Leni Riefenstahl quality to it that seems a tad jarring, at least a day or two after the election. (Notably, it was posted on Tuesday.) It has the feel of that fortitude against the bleak tomorrow futurism that I associate with the Terminator series.
- [quote]Especially sad since there is a cold winter coming up and that money could have been better used to help those who will need help with utilities and other necessities for the winter.
Yeah, that commie Jesus didn't know what he was talking about with his feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and comforting the afflicted!
- Republicans Label President Obama and the American People the Enemy
Prior to the election, there was talk of a race war, revolution, and violence if the President won re-election, and Americans are seeing the results pan out right before their eyes. The people making threats of revolution, secession, and maligning voters is the natural expression of ignorant conservatives who heard Romney and his surrogates portray the President as a lazy foreigner who needs to learn to be American, and it has worked beyond Romney and Republicans wildest dreams. The problem is the election is over and as President Obama stated yesterday, “it’s time to get to work,” but with half the country laboring under the fallacy that President Obama and his supporters are enemies because they rejected the great white hope as president, nothing will get accomplished. America suffered through the deadliest war in its history 146 years ago, and as President Obama is attempting to bring the country together to rebuild the American Dream, Romney’s racist supporters threaten to rip the nation apart because their corrupt White Horse candidate failed to win an election. And all the while they call themselves real Americans and patriots instead of the racist hatemongers they really are.
- That's exactly it, R263.
These are deeply fucked-up people... and unfortunately, we're stuck with them.
- It would be a great service to the country if someone could prove that some of the polling machines in Ohio had been fixed to flip in favor of Romney. Somebody knows about this - I wonder if they will talk?
- Typical Freeper the morning after: