- Brandi is dating one of the cameramen? or a producer? something? Not sure what I heard that, but she is supposed to be involved with someone that works for the show.
Is that how she guaranteed getting upgraded to a regular?
- I hope we get to see some more of Lisa's gay son-in-law this season.
- I'm here!
2 min in and Lisa has slammed Adrienne.
- It's only season 3? Feels like 5 or 6.
- "I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now"
- They all need to cut their hair. Except for Brandy.
- Mauricio has a large, moist, hairy and inviting anus
- That flower arrangement Adrienne sent was beyond vulgar. It looked like a huge turd dragged through a funeral parlor.
Brandi, is fun, but very trashy.
Taylor needs to be shot by an intruder.
And I hope Kyle "T. J. Maxx" Richards' showy car goes the way of Shemale by Sheree's!
- Taylor drunk again sucking door knobs
- I love how the show sends limos to pick up all the poor housewives. Brandy, Kim and Taylor. I guess it wouldn't be as glamorous watching them pull up in their Jeep Cherokees. And LOL at Lisa Vanderpump driving her Bentley through the ghetto to hang out with Brandy. Like that'd ever happen in real life.
- [quote]"I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now"
Yes, think of all the people you and dead hubby swindled!
It's funny; Lisa's new house was huge, but it still felt like they were slumming because the businesses weren't doing well -- compared to the last house.
OMG Brandi may as well live in a 1 BR apartment in the Valley. How humiliating! Did her ex really make that little?
- Lisa's closet seems the biggest part of the house.
- So in the preview for what is to come this season, it looks like Kim gets a nose job. I might be jumping the gun in assuming it was for cosmetic purposes, but if that's the case, shouldn't she maybe have had it done like about 20 years ago?
Is she trying to get an acting career going again? I mean besides the acting she has to do for this show.
- Kyle was on WWHL saying she opened a store called "KYLE" three doors down from Villa Blanca? LOL!
- Adrienne is one cold fish & she never showed any warmth to Paul.
Hopefully he'll find someone when he opens an adjunct office in NYC.
BTW, considering Adrienne's age are we to believe she gave birth to her own kids?
- This new tall blonde Dutch broad reminds me of The Happy Hooker, Xavier Hollander
- I just find Taylor and Kim to be really quite pathetic characters...Yolanda is very arrogant-looking.
So far the season looks to be boring...I wish Lisa could a replacement for hot Cedric.
- I noticed that Shana Hughes' edit was kind of smallish. Just the shopping trip, really - and her making fun of the flower arrangement with her gay friend (I'm sure she'll tell her besty Adrienne "It was Gorgeous!"). I read somewhere (here?) that they're paring her appearances back this season and have not asked her to return for season 4. Nasty drunk. Hateful person, total two faced fake. Speaking of two-faced... Kyle has some nerve calling Brandi two-faced. Good lord Kyle, you're the epitome of mean girl shit stirring two faced-ness... Loved the scene at Kathy's - with Kathy giving advice to Kim's kid on dating! ROFLMFAO!!! This, from the mother of Paris!!! Now, that was rich - great laughs ensued in Audience Land, I'm sure.
- How does Taylor POSSIBLY have any money these days?? She said she was dead broke when Dr. Phil interviewed her after Russell died. God knows nobody bought her book. The show doesn't pay them shit, definitely not enough to live that kind of lifestyle. So...how's she paying for that zip code? Is she living in a studio apartment with Kennedy these days? There's no way that woman could ever support herself, she's too stupid. She truly needs to go back to Oklahoma where she can afford.
- I agree R17 - Kim is a total zero loser, just pathetic. That girl has some serious mental health issues. Taylor is an opportunistic con artist and unsuccessful social climber who can't win for losing - the in crowd has her number, she'll never get "IN" unless some stupid billionaire marries her funky ass. Just a pathetic loser in everything she does - plus, a nasty drunk as I said before.
- What about my behavior chart?
Kennedy, the mature one on the show
- R19 FYI Kennedy is working as a model for a company in Asia, not sure what kind of work as they do not allow me to attend. We are living in a garage though it is a 90210 zip
- But I'm only 10 years old! They keep yelling in Korean at me, momma!
- "The show doesn't pay them shit, definitely not enough to live that kind of lifestyle"
Yolanda gets $100,000 per episode !! Better paid than my job ...
- FASTER! FASTER! Taylor wants a Bentley!
- "Taylor Armstrong — who depends on the show for income, according to the source — will make $127,000 total for Season 3."
- A pittance - poor thing.
Lisa, living the high life
- Wow. I really can't stand Taylor. I'm glad the new housewife gets to see her for the creepy drunk she really is on next week's show. And I thought Lisa is handling it all with class, no matter how much Kyle was pushing her. And I'm very happy that Brandi left the party when she did. Smart move.
- Ditto to all of what R28 says......
- Taylor seems really desperate to trash Brandi. She was gleefully eager to tell anyone who would listen her second-hand gossip.
It's hysterical to watch proven mean girl Kyle try to be neutral when it's evident she's just afraid of more fan backlash. If Brandi didn't have a lot of fan support, Kyle would show her true claws.
Kim is completely irrelevant.
This show is clearly headed for a big shakeup next season. I could easily see them dropping Taylor, Kim, and Adrienne.
Camille Donatacci should have remained a HW. Her friend Didi looked jarringly different.
- Kim is the only one on the show who ever had a real career in show biz - the others either married (Camille, Brandi, Yolanda), are related to (Kyle) or service(Lisa, Adrienne's husband) people with careers in show biz. It's bizarre how Kim is maligned when she is the only genuine celebrity. Reality t.v. has turned everything upside down - oh dear.
- R31 Kim is a hasbeen...and her personality on the show is just so annoying even when sober. Kyle is obnoxious and you can see how Paris is her niece. Can't stand that whole family.
Although it was smart of Brandi to have left the party, I wish she had stayed because I wanted to see what Taylor would do or say. Taylor is just a mess and is desperate for a storyline now.
Yolanda...I don't care if she's Dutch. That was a racist comment about not wanting her daughter to have "Chinese eyes" in photoshoots.
Did Paul get fatter? For someone who apparently takes karate and works out, he's got quite the gut.
- Lisa's on a massive ego trip since she's got her new spin-off. The irony is that her daughter's wedding and her renewal of her vows with her husband this year are always the most boring parts of the show. Brandi's a big baby. She's always trashing people on twitter and then playing victim when she's with Lisa. A spin off with the Richards sisters would've got better ratings than a show about Lisa's restaurant, which will suck. Supposed her restaurant serves overpriced crap.
- R33 I think in general housewives solo spinoffs suck. Jo De La Rosa? Bethenny's was only good for 1 season IMO and I refuse to watch Zolciak. I don't think Lisa or the Richards' bitches are interesting enough to have a spinoff.
Adrienne is trying too hard...whether or not she's right, if she feels Lisa hurt her she shouldn't be so kiss assy.
David Foster is such a queen...I can't believe he has biological kids or a pretty wife. It will be amusing to see him fight with Taylor in the next episode.
- Taylor is going after Brandi because, at the time of filming, she was still pissed at Brandi going after her on the reunion. Brandi was the only one who was unwilling to go along with the "poor, abused Taylor" sham that Taylor was trying to sell
- Very, very boring episode. Again.
The only funny thing to me was Brandi saying, "Taylor is just one person? I thought she was eight, with all those personalities." and look of wicked delight on Camille's face when she said it.
Poor Kyle. She needs to go to T. J. Maxx for some retail therapy. She is about to collapse under the pressure of pretending to be nice to appease the fans.
When Taylor said, "I need your help," everyone at the table looked as if they were thinking, "Jesus Christ! She has a new ponzi scheme!"
- Did Brandi hint that Adam Levine way gay last night on WWHL?
- I think it has been clear that Camille doesn't buy Taylor's crap. Is Kyle actually friends with Camille and Dana? Are those non-housewives still obligated to appear on camera?
- Did Taylor seem drunk to anyone else last night?
- Yes, Taylor was drunk. And how the hell does she afford to stay in that house without Russell around to pick up the tab? She claimed she was flat broke when she went on Dr. Phil the week after his death. The rent on that tract home (which Adrianne "loves") is $10k a month from what I've read...that eats up her entire $127k salary from the show! Not only is she still in the house, it's still furnished! What's up?
- I love how in EVERY episode they stage a shopping excursion where two of the women pretend they're meeting up to shop but then just "happen" to fall into some deep, storyline-applicable conversation right there in the middle of the boutique. It's so predictable, and sooo tired. Watch for it!
- they need to ship the Orange County Cow Jeanna to the show
- Damn. Lisa's daughter got her husband's face, and that's not a good thing. Are she and her gay hubby still together?
- [quote]Kim is the only one on the show who ever had a real career in show biz - the others either married (Camille, Brandi, Yolanda), are related to (Kyle) or service(Lisa, Adrienne's husband) people with careers in show biz. It's bizarre how Kim is maligned when she is the only genuine celebrity.
It's true that Kim was the only "name" actor in the bunch, but apart from Yolanda (who was famous in her own right as a model) and Adrienne, they all started out as actors. Kyle was moderately successful as a child but didn't sustain the fame into young adulthood. Lisa, Camille and Brandi had bimbo roles then snagged trophy husbands.
*She still has the occasional acting gig even today, recently in "Black Snake Moan" and a cameo in that Witch Mountain sequel with The Rock.
- alas, the stardom (15 minutes) went to EVERYONE's head.
Kim wears dentures, right? I mean, her teeth keep sleeping when she talks (and she bought a grey pair?!) She is a non-personality.
Brandi is even insipid this year.
- Why does everyone act as though Kyle is queen bee?
- Because Kyle owns and produces part of the show. It's her project.
- Poor Kim looks absolutely horrible. Last season, when she was bombed out of her mind, she actually looked better than she does now. Her skin is so aged and blotchy. And she's very bloated. She looks like she's 60 years old. I feel very sorry for that woman. She's a mess.
- Is Taylor still living in her suitcase?
- I'm a sociopath so I can sniff out weakness in a person from a mile away...Brandy is the weakest, meekest person on this show. She's trying to fake it 'til she makes it but I've got her number.
- r50 = Shana Hughes
- Have they diagnosed Kennedy yet?
- Say what you want about Kyle, but at least she knows how badly she came off last season and is attempting to behave this year. It's the same thing Camille did last year and that Jill Zarin did on RHONY her last season. The one I don't get is Adrienne. She came off as totally petty and spiteful at the reunion and is just continuing with that behavior this year. She thinks Lisa is being immature, but Lisa hasn't given her a second thought. Adrienne is the one acting like a high schooler, trash talking Lisa at every opportunity, and sending tacky bouquets to get attention for herself.
- Andy Cohen said a couple of months ago that Camille Grammer had been filmed for this season, but I guess she backed out and they scrapped her footage. I wonder what happened? Maybe she'll show up at one of the parties.
- How can they back out after filming?? That's what contracts are for.
- You must not have seen the new episode, r54. Camille was on last night. She showed up at the llama/unicorn party. She tried to ask Kim about her boyfriend that looks like a bulldog, but Kim didn't seem to want to talk about it.
- Kim still looks and act drunk
- I love Brandi. She just puts it out there and doesn't really give a shit.
She was asked last night on WWH, what she thought of the comment that Jay Mohr said about her face not being able to move.
Her reply, "Have you seen his wife?"
It was great comeback. Andy Cohen looked irked. Why, I have no idea.
- Supposedly, Camille did not want Bravo filming anything with her new boyfriend or about her personal life.
- r53, funny how Kyle has to learn the mean girl lesson every season. She acted like a bitch to Kim the first season, and fans sided with Kim. She acted like a bitch to Brandi last season, and fans sided with Brandi.
- Strange how none of the B Hills housewives are never Jewish.
The only Jew on the show seems to be Mauricio and he's Mexican or something, so it doesn't really count.
- [quote]Strange how none of the B Hills housewives are never Jewish.
'none are never' means they all are, right?
- Sorry I meant none are ever Jewish...oh, dear.
Another thing I find strange watching this, is how '60s all the women look. The long straight hair, the false eyelashes. The whole look...except in the '60s no woman over 30 ever looked like that.
It's like watching Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice.
- I wonder if in real life they would have all dumped Taylor after what happened (this is LA, after all)
Because, like it or not they're coming across as genuine, very supportive friends.
- Have you noticed how they cut away very quickly from the various gay friends?
I guess they don't like gays or Jews on this show.
- Tell me about it, r65.
- How in the world is Taylor still in that big house? I mean, I thought they were broke.
- Brandi is horrible and LA is full of that kind of trailer trash. Feel sorry for Kim, too. Lisa is interesting, and so is her hubby. Kyle is o.k., kind of hum drum and the whole Hilton family is also trailer trash, but with bucks. The best thing that ever happened to Camille is that she snared Kelsey G -- she too is trailer trash, New Jersey style.
- Lisa Vanderpump reveals to OK! Magazine just what made her fall in love with Brandi and see past her inappropriate yet hilarious banter and snarky comments. It all traces back to the Hawaii trip from season two of RHOBH which is when Lisa had a discussion that made her see the caring and compassionate girl in Brandi. Lisa says of how the friendship formed, “In a nutshell, when we were in Hawaii last season, there was a dog that was about to be destroyed. I told Brandi about it as I already had four dogs and couldn't take another, and she turns to me and says ‘I will take this dog because I can have a dog and I can see it’s upsetting you’, though I hardly knew her. We bonded, and I thought to myself ‘I bloody love this woman!”
Lisa has learned a new side of Brandi that most people don’t know and she explains why people may not like Brandi, saying, “Brandi is very direct and honest and sometimes people don’t want to hear it. Unfortunately her children are not on the show, so I think viewers don’t see the most admirable quality I like about her. She is a kind, compassionate human being, a great mother and I see her interact with the boys that are her life.”
- That kids party was so over the top and unnecessary. Their little girl is just four, for goodness sake.
The animals also looked very, very unhappy...
- Adriene is a nasty piece of work...trying to get charges of child abuse on Paul.
- Kyle is the supreme narcissist.
- Kylie knew full well that Brandi couldn't bring her kids (her ex put a stop to that) but still told her to bring them on camera. She is still a cunt. If I didn't hate her so much, I'd give her props for being stealth but I do hate her. Cunt.
- Maybe this has been asked before but, what the fuck is up with the way Lisa's husband Ken walks? Did he break his back in a parachute accident? Are his pants too tight? Does he have a vibrator up his ass?
- Holy crap...this season is a major yawnfest
Maybe these shows are finally losing their
H. Boo Boo
- Actually, I loved Lisa's house. I thought it was beautiful. Notice, Brandi didn't give Lisa a tour when she came over.
Camille is such a bitch, pushing Kym for details about the boyfriend...like she really cares. She just wanted to smirk about it.
That business with the guys running in ladies shoes was so unfunny. When this show tries to amuse it's a disaster.
Look at 33:04 to see how they edit the gays. Just to prove...I'm not paranoid.
- Who cares about the gays?? Get over it
- [quote]I wonder if in real life they would have all dumped Taylor after what happened (this is LA, after all
In real life these women would never even acknowledge Taylor. They see her for the trash she is but have to 'play nice' for the sake of the show. Same goes with Vanderpump and Brandi--that "friendship" would NEVER happen in real life. They are from two different stratum.
- So true my dear
- How can anyone be a fan of the Richards' sisters? 2 hasbeen child actors who were desperate at a second shot at fame. They have nasty, entitled attitudes. I'm glad Brandi shakes up this otherwise dull and annoying group of women.
- I don't know yet about this season, but I actually found Kim to be one of the more interesting ones these last two seasons.
She's the only one I actually had any sort of emotional response with, as you could just see her falling apart, and I genuinely felt bad for her.
I especially liked when she'd make a few remarks to Kyle that were brushed off - especially when she accused Kyle of taking her house.
Trainwreck Kim would have some great stories to spill.
- The "walk a mile in my shoes" was so obviously a (lousy) producer idea.
- [quote]The "walk a mile in my shoes" was so obviously a (lousy) producer idea.
It sure as fuck wasn't Taylor's idea! You think that broke bitch can afford to charter a private plane?
I'm willing to bet the "walk a mile" thing wasn't even filmed the same day as Portia's party. That was used as an excuse to keep Lisa and Adrianne apart in order to allow the fake tension to continue building between them. It probably wasn't even Portia's birthday...just another manufactured excuse to get all the girls together.
- They charter a private plane so they can travel to a place to raise a few dollars for charity? But, OMG, it was so hilarious...
- These women say horrible things to each other and then get all peeved if their targets ignore or avoid them.
Adrienne accusing Lisa of selling stories to the tabloids.
Brandi accusing Taylor of raising cash out of her misfortune, in 'one hot minute'...true, but then she's all upset when Taylor ignores her at the party.
- [quote]Supposedly, Camille did not want Bravo filming anything with her new boyfriend or about her personal life.
oh, no...she's absolutely ready to show him to the world. There's a clip of them in one of the previews.
Camille's being so fake and insincere now. Anyone would after being derided as the most 'hated woman in America'...but they shouldn't use her any more. They should find some new bitch to play Cruella.
- I think money was the biggest obstacle for Camille.
- Whatever happened to Lisa's son? I didn't see him at Pandora's wedding etc? Where he at?
- Its so boring. Kyle seems like such a bitch, even her crazy sister doesnt want to be around her. I only like Brandi cuz she speaks her mind and doesnt take any shit.
- I see Dana managed to get her mug on camera. WTF happened to Camille's friend? Did Camille pay for some plastic surgery?
I do like Camille, but she was clearly being a bitch with Kim.
- Didn't the plane belong to Adrienne and Paul?
- No, the plane was chartered, but I bet Adrienne paid for it (if Bravo didn't pay for it).
- Kim is already off the wagon. She was slurring her words at the party - you could tell she was afraid of being caught messed up, she had that crazy cornered rat look on her face. The total CLOWN "Taylor" was once again fucking WASTED at a party in the middle of the afternoon. A total alcoholic. Spouting off her second hand silly gossip about Brandi sleeping with all of B.H. in FRONT OF A KID. Someone needs to smack that bitch hard in the mouth... Oh, wait... Looks like things will get interesting next week when someone with REAL bank (the ex-model) calls the grifter out on her shit (silly gossip and being a drunk). Oh yeah, Lisa looked GREAT in green - she should avoid so much pink.
- LOL @ cornered rat look on her face...totally!!!
- I love the way R93 writes as though everything he says is:- FACT.
Was that Camille's electronic cigarette smoking psychic friend who tore into everyone, at the kiddies' party? please see video...should be bookmarked at 37:13
I'm surprised she's still welcome at their little get-togethers?
- Mauricio's looks are going downhill fast. He used to be smokin hot. What happened?
- [quote]Mauricio's looks are going downhill fast. He used to be smokin hot. What happened?
Funny, I think he's looking cuter. He's also coming out of himself more, which is appealing. He's more confident in front of the camera.
- R95 No...that's not Allison DuBois.
- Mauricio had anal rejuvination surgery from Paul...
- Mauricio's face was always odd looking. He was only deemed hot by comparison with guys like Ken. The daughters all seem to favor him.
- Looks like Kyle inherited Gretchen's growths on her face. That and a TJ Maxx wardrobe and you can own this town too!
Taylor looks even worse this season with the dark eyebrows and that ridiculous droopy upper lip.
Kim? Why, just axe her. She is useless.
Bring back Camille, I miss her already. Glad she showed up for this episode.
I am sticking with this season, it looks like it implodes from the previews at some point.
- That's not Allison, but it's that other friend of her's that follows her around like Marcie does with Peppermint Patty.
- I've never known women who constantly express that they need to be apologized to for some slight
- I wonder if Kyle has explored Maurice's hairy, musky hole. I hope someone's been back there.
- Need to see more Faye Resnick and Allison. Get DeDe hammered and watch her fawn all over her secret love, Camille. Lets see Paul and Mauricio mud wrestle.
Ken needs to pull the stick out of his arse.
- I'd like to get it on with Paul.
- The presentation of the Ferrari would have been more exciting if it hadn't been in that dreary Hyundai gray...like every other car on the road.
[quote]That's not Allison, but it's that other friend of her's that follows her around like Marcie does with Peppermint Patty.
LOL, I remember her now. They all look strangely alike. Camille took her to Hawaii and lovingly helped her out with some problem, something like that. She also felt she had to embrace Kim like a long lost friend. Kim looked so disoriented by the whole thing, I thought she was going to faint.
[quote]Kim? Why, just axe her. She is useless.
Useless? She gives tons for her money. Love her.
- I think Bravo kept Taylor and Kim around this season for PR purposes. It would have looked heartless for Bravo to fire Taylor right after Russell's suicide, which some people think Bravo is partially responsible for. Same with Kim and rehab.
- "David Foster is such a queen..."
David's baby sister Jaymes is Clay Aiken's baby Mama. Now THAT would make an interesting reality show.
- [quote]No, the plane was chartered, but I bet Adrienne paid for it (if Bravo didn't pay for it).
The name of the charter company was prominently displayed. Anytime you see the corporate logo or brand name, you can bet that it was provided free in exchange for promotion.
My favorite example of that was when Kim "Trash Box Hooker" Zolciak went to get a cosmetic procedure, which was clearly given free, and said to the camera: "I have no idea how much it cost. Probably $5,000. I just told them, 'Put it on my credit card!'"
- Mauricio looks like John Turturro.
- Has Faye ever lobbied for a spot on the show? A good friend of Kyle's, Marissa Zanuck(sp?), is coming on this season and she's already going after Taylor.
- Marisa will start appearing in episode 8. Apparently she's a bitch too, but I love that she hates Taylor and she said in an interview she doesn't like Teresa from NJ either lolz
Kyle is a 2-faced cunt and I wish she wouldn't even bother playing nicey nice. That's not the real her.
I wanna see Brandi and Lisa fight with Kyle, Adrienne and Taylor.
Hopefully after this season Kim and Taylor will be fired...I'm so sick of those 2 pathetic useless beings.
- Taylor pathetic, and she looks terrible this season. For some reason, I thought she looked particularly cringeworthy in that plane ride.
- So Lisa's spinoff show basically has her moderating a group of dramatic hos, er wait staff?
- I agree R114 and her voice can peel paint.
- How much power does Kyle have as a producer? Any say in casting decisions?
- That photoshoot was ridiculous. No way would a model's mother be allowed to flounce onto the set and make wardrobe and makeup suggestions without being told to fuck off and get out.
- Yes & her daughter's a fucking zombie.
I decided to go over to TWOP to see what they were saying about the show.
It's incredibly BORING. They just seem to go into enormous, scientific detail about everything. Very long posts. Not a jot of humor. They're all heterosexual, I think and I don't like it.
& check out all the fucking rules at the top of the page.
- How much do you think Kyle and Mauricio are worth?
- r120 - probably too much.
- Celebrity net worth says Mauricio is worth 100 million and Kyle 15 million.
- $100 million for being a realtor??
- Mauricio and a couple of partners started their own real estate company last year. He used to work for Rick Hilton's company, who is now his competitor. I'm sure this caused some strain between the two families. It seems like Kyle and Kathy aren't that close, at least not as close as Kim and Kathy are.
- These "celebrity net worth" sites are bullshit. How would Kyle be worth $15 million? Has she gotten paid for sitting home and flipping her (too long for her age) hair? She's a haus frau.
- Excuse me, Kyle Richards recently appeared in a Lifetime move with THE Charisma Carpenter. I'm sure she commanded a few million to lend her star wattage to the production.
- I doubt Mauricio is worth $100 million but he sure is loaded...he's selling the top properties in 1 of the highest end areas of the world...
anyway Kyle and Kim bug me. I think the 2 of them just never got over their hasbeen child actress status. Kyle reminds me so much of an older Paris, much moreso than Kathy.
- Bitch must be rich from reruns of Little House, Carter Country, and Down to Earth.
- Kuntyle got a Maserati not a Ferrari. I miss Camille too. Camille would look so hot in a Ferrari I bet WHA has one too!
- It kind of freaks me out that all of Kyle's daughters have Mauricio's face.
- 130, exactly. And no matter how much people say he's the hottest house-husband, his face is sort of odd.
- Will you watch Vanderpump Rules?
- GOD no, I will not be watching that Vanderpump spinoff. I don't believe I've ever seen such blatantly fabricated made-for-TV drama in my life. Awful. I'm embarrassed for Lisa.
- Wow, that's some tacky looking shit, R132.
To quote a youtuber:-
[quote]Is this for real? UGH, makes me want to vomit. I'd rather see a show all about the housewife dogz than this crap.
- Interesting article about Ken & Lisa from 2002.
'Baywatch babe turns club queen'.
- Vanderpump rules looks horrid. RHoBH is enough of a guilyy pleasure for me. This just looks like poorly made trash.
I think Taylor makes more than 127K for this show. Sonja is on her 3rd season in NY and she makes around 300k. So that has to be wrong.
- r136, I don't think they are paid comparitively as you're suggesting. I highly doubt Bravo was clamoring for Taylor so they don't need to pay her much.
- Who the heck came up with the idea to have Lisa play Mrs. Garrett to a bunch of unhinged famewhores? Is that really the type of publicity she wants for her restaurant?
- IIRC, the original spinoff for Lisa was not picked up by Bravo. It seems like they revamped it to make it less about the restaurant and more Jersey Shore meets Beverly Hills.
- Kyle is insufferable.
- Is anyone else disturbed by all the clutter on Kyle's makeup table?
- I like Taylor, she's clearly the underdog but I wish her well. My least favorite is the drunken Kim, total waste of air time.
- 1 of the women on the show who works for Lisa is named Scheana or something and also had an affair with Brandi's ex husband while they were married...I wonder how Brandi feels about this since she and Lisa are supposedly friends now...
- Oh lord. There isn't an authentic bone in Taylor's scrawny body, or in her ridiculously remade face. I don't get how any of the other women bear to be around her, much less talk to her. She's scum.
- I remember Cedric saying Lisa had a long standing relationship with most of the tabloids in town. This is probably why Adrienne struck a nerve when she accused Lisa of selling a story.
- [quote]I like Taylor,
Wow, that's a first.
Hadn't Cedric threatened to publish a grand expose on Lisa? Wonder what happened to him.
It was strange how quickly and viscously he turned on them.
- r8, calling that flower arrangement a giant turd was the funniest thing I've read on DL. I've observed Lisa at her restaurant a few times. She is nice to the staff and talks to any customer that comes up to her. Saw Brandi out and about in Beverly Hills. And Ken always brings Jiggy to the restaurant. Saw Cedric a few times (not recently) but didn't get the impression that he actually worked there. Kinda sat around chatting with everyone.
- What is Kyle like in real life? Is she approachable and friendly?
Adrienne seems like she would grit her teeth if anyone came up to her and get away as quickly as possible.
- r58, Brandi wasn't lying... look at Jay Mohr's wife's pic. She has had quite a bit of plastic surgery.
At least Brandi doesn't have those bolt-ons.
poo on Andy, if Jay can slam Brandi, then Brandi can do the same.
- Why exactly is Jay Mohr relevant to the housewives?
- I love you r141. Oh yes I do. Your post was adorable.
Are you the poster who started Margo'sbreakfasttry???
Kisses, you you mean it.
- [quote]Kyle is insufferable.
Tell us about it.
- I like Taylor as well. She doesn't bug me the way she bugs others. She is just one of those people who wants to be liked soooo badly. I don't think it's such a horrible quality, at least it's so transparent and you can see exactly what she is doing. While others like Adrienne, Lisa sometimes you cannot get a full read on them. Even though I like Lisa, Adrienne is just meh. Love Brandi.
- r153, her problem is that she's one of those people who tries to be liked by bringing down others. The scene where she kept calling people over to gossip about what she thought Brandi had said was cringe-worthy. It was like watching pathetic high school girls.
- r152, Kyle is worth MILLIONS. She doesn't need your store.
- R154 it was quite pathetic because anyone with a brain cell would have understood it was 1 of Brandi's outrageous jokes...she said it so casually that only an idiot would actually believe she really "slept with everyone" in Beverly Hills. This is Taylor, however, and she therefore took the statement at face value. I don't get why anyone likes Taylor-she is 1 of the dumbest and most annoying housewives ever. Hopefully Bravo kept her on this season out of pity and they'll ditch her before season 4.
- Taylor isn't some lovable, insecure girl who just wants to be liked.
She is an avaricious con artist who dabbles in drugs, booze and mental illness.
- [quote]Have you noticed how they cut away very quickly from the various gay friends?
It looks like editors just trying to cut out the hangers-on clamoring to inject themselves into relevant scenes. If Bravo found them interesting, they'd become peripheral players in the show. However, Bravo seems to find these particular sycophants to be tedious (unlike those pumps-clad, handbag-carrying queens on RHOA, Greg from RHONJ, and Brad from RHONY).
Notice how the cut-aways happen a lot when someone not a cast member scurries into a shot and tries to jump into a conversation. It's pathetic to behold.
- It's so funny to read the comments on Shana DBA Taylor's Bravo blog.
Everyone is calling her out for being a stupid drunk.
- I doubt Taylor will be back for a fourth season. I really feel bad for her poor daughter.
- R160: Yes, it must be sad for a daughter to have her father commit suicide and regret he didn't take her mother with him . . .
- I really love the Kyle/TJ Maxx meme. Keep it going..we also need to inject some caustic wit about Kyle's man hands..
- Taylor is merely renting her stay in Beverly Hills.
- Taylor's got a rich man now so she'll be set...I WON'T be shocked if she ends up pregnant to ensure her next 18 years is covered lol
- Taylor is too malnourished and intoxicated to get pregnant. Plus she already has that one kid that she has no interest in.
- Didn't Taylor give Kennedy away last season after she found out that she was allergic to her?
- My child is autistic?? WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBORS SAY!?
- My child ish autistic?? Paint shomething, ya shtupid bitch!
Oh, get the FUCK outtta Mommy'sh room!!!!
Move! Move! You fucking bitch! If you block my way to the bathroom I'm gonna vomit Oklahoma on your face!
- Lisa would be smart to stay on this show. Her "spinoff" seems way beyond dreadful.
- Taylor will also have a spin off. It's called "Working the Mark - with Taylor Armstrong".
- I recognize one of the girls, Stassi, from Lisa's spin-off. She was on The Amazing Race with her family as a teen and then on a reality show on The N a few years ago called Queen Bees where bitchy girls competed for prizes by learning to be nice.
- They really need an episode on Faye Resnick. I bet she has tons of shit to spill on the BH crowd. I mean the dark, scary stuff.
- Do you think Kyle has a hairy thing?
- Kyle, Lisa and Brandi were on The View today. Brandi looked like she hadn't slept in a week.
- "Alexia"? Who names their child after a symptom of brain damage?
- Um, you mean ataxia, R175?
- David Foster, the musician husband of RHOBH's Yolanda Foster, spoke at a fundraising event for Mitt Romney in September.
Fuck! How can a fucking musician be a goddamn REPUBLICAN?!
- Alexia or acquired dyslexia, occurs when damage to the brain causes a patient to lose the ability to read.
- I want Yolanda to adopt me so I can live in that house.
- Yolanda and her dick husband were very pretentious, narcissistic hosts. Their party was all about "LOOK AT ME!" not about their guests.
Adrienne, the tranny robot, and her slob husband are trash.
Taylor is, without need to mention, someone who needs to killed.
I did love Yolanda's view. Her pussy must be exhausted from getting it.
But Kim is still using. Duh.
- R176! Don't be dumb. Alexia means inability to read.
David Foster is the world's worst Canadian if he did fundraising for Romney.
What the fuck was with Kim and her chicken salad?
- R181 Kim's recipe calls for 3lds of chicken and 3 Xanax, so you can combine with one hand.
- I wonder if Paul and Adrienne, who are of Lebanese descent, said anything in response to David Foster's stupid comments about Mohammed's "Middle Eastern culture."
- The view from Yolanda's house is stunning, but the house itself seemed very suburban.
- Well, we found out tonight that David Foster's favorite subject to talk about at a dinner party is...HIMSELF.
3rd episode in (who knows how many days/weeks have gone by) and Taylor is STILL talking about Brandi's "I've slept with everyone in Beverly Hills" joke as if it were a serious statement. She is the fucking dumbest housewife ever, even moreso than Teresa. I really hope they axe Taylor after this season.
Kim sounds like she's slurring her words every time she speaks. It was pathetic she went to the trouble of making that huge waldorf salad, only for her daughter to rush off with the date and not eat it lol
Yolanda's house is cool but she and Foster are annoying. "When Davis plays the piano everyone is supposed to be silent"? WTF. He's not a god. I can't stand a lot of Foster's corny ass songs that he wrote anyway. I hate Taylor but I agreed with her it was weird that they didn't want anyone to sing.
Paul is so fat now! look back to season 1 when his body was much better. If he ever decided to get in shape and have a ripped body,he'd be HOT. Too bad he's a blob now.
I still want to kick Kyle in the vagina every time she makes that smirky "I own this town" face.
- I still don't know why anyone would let Kim appear on camera in her state when clearly something is still wrong. It's embarrassing.
- They seriously come up with the most ridiculous reasons for "feuds" on these shows. Adrienne & Paul are vehement in their extreme anger because Lisa called the shoe a hoof? Really? This is like Caroline hating Teresa for being called 1/18th Italian or whatever the hell that inane comment was.
Now it's obvious that there is heavier drama behind it, so why the hell wouldn't the show focus on the real reasons instead of these petty comments?
- Very crass of David Foster to brag about all the real estate he'd given all his ex-wives.
That really put Mrs. Perfect Housewife in her place.
I could just hear Yolanda turning to guest Barbra Streisand: "Shhhh! David's singing!"
- Kim is light years better this year. Last year if she went to a party she'd have to go to the bathroom 20 times.
- David Foster's Grammy's -
- And Linda Thompson is "one of [Taylor's] best friends"?!
- Glimpse of Hee Haw Honey Linda Thompson at 3:19 in the all-star chorus of David's "Voices That Care" project
- never liked Foster. He did his part in making music boring lol.
The only thing I liked about last night's episode is I found about the very talented Nita Whitaker LaFontaine, who Foster said did all the demos for The Bodyguard soundtrack. CHeck out her youtube clips if you have time! She's great and there's a nice video of her singing with her daughter too "Run To You".
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nita whitaker&oq=nita whitaker&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..0l3.450412.453557.0.454063.13.6.0.126.96.36.199.519.4j2.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.tT36iIGX10M
- Why did Nita not get to eat with everyone else? Why did they arrange her entrance for later in the meal, just so Yolanda could make a big show of greeting "my girlfriend"?
- And why did they only sing public domain songs? "Amazing Grace", "When The Saints Go Marching In", really?!
- Dere's noting more ugly dan a drunk woman wid Chinese eyes. *pulls back eyes* *gonnggg*
- Linda Thompson has been on the show before, right? Wasn't she at Brandi's Malibu gathering last season?
- Taylor looks like ASS, and I'm not even watching in hi def.
- As Kim's employer did BRAVO pay for Kim's rehab? I can't fathom her having enough $$ to be able to foot the bill herself. Plus there's no way she could have afforded insurance premium payments.
Who's paying her rent these days? Kathy Hilton?
- Did anyone notice in the aerial shot of Kim's house that it's surrounded by a public street on all sides!? She has the worst lot in the history of lots!
- Missed the shot of Kim's house but the scene where she was obsessively making that damned chicken salad and presenting it around was better than Lucy in the chocolate factory. I plan to watch it over and over again!
- Yolanda made freaky comments about not wanting her daughter the model look like she has CHINESE EYES. WTF??????
No wonder she & her husband are Republicans. They're bigots!
And the way they told people at their party NOT to sing along....? Holy FUCK what assholes!!!!!
That said, Taylor has to have the ugliest, most piercingly ugly voice I've heard in a long time. I am glad she is rid of her awful husband, but she seriously needs to go to the Maya Angelou School of Beautiful Speaking so she can learn not to sound so horrible every time she opens her mouth.
- Are any other the other Beverly Hills housewives Republicans??? God, I hope not.
- I loved watching Taylor walk into Yolanda's house. The look upon her face was as if to say, "Come on Taylor...fake it 'til you make it girl...OMFG I'm so out of my element here."
- Did I mention Oprah's been to our home?
- Besides being the ex-Mrs. David Foster, Linda Thompson was Elvis' longtime girlfriend after he divorced Priscilla.
David seems to have some obsession with American Idol contestants. He has worked with Kat McPhee, Michael Johns (who was on the show), Ruben Studdard and others. And David's youngest sister Jaymes is the mother of Clay Aiken's son (via IVF of course).
But I never knew what a huge ego David had until I watched this show. Holy crap, he sure loves to brag about himself!
- [quote] Besides being the ex-Mrs. David Foster, Linda Thompson was Elvis' longtime girlfriend after he divorced Priscilla.
And she's the former Mrs. Bruce Jenner. She's Brody's mother.
- Linda Thompson sure gets around!!
- She also wrote "I Have Nothing."
Why isn't *she* a Real Housewife?
- Worst party music ever. Could Kyle be more up in David Foster's ass over that Boz Scaggs song? Jesus Christ - we heard it the first few times, your mother had the 8 track. Got it.
David Foster reminded me of Simon from RHONY - casually drop names and other items, pretending it's nothing but they really WANT YOU TO KNOW how important they are.
Linda Thompson left David on the night of her sons reality show. Wonder what the story was around that.
- Kyle was all "Kim and I are taking a trip down memory lane!", whereas Kim probably didn't remember where or who she was.
- No way Linda can be on the show now though with Yolanda around lol and Kris Jenner would freak as I'm sure Linda knows shit about the WhoreTrashians. Does anyone know if they're friends or if Linda is a bitter ex wife?
and I'm so sick of Shana...I mean Taylor.
- That Dutch bitch Yolanda is really a humorless cunt. She is basically a whore, I mean she was married to that tacky Mohammed guy for christsake! Fuck her and her refrigerator. So far Lisa seems like a petty bitch this season. I kind of feel bad for Adrienne knowing what she's headed for this season. And yes, Taylor's speaking voice could peel paint off the walls. What was with her faces at the party? She kind of looked like she was somewhere between crying and holding back a laugh??
- Taylor's a hot mess. She's the kind of woman who will always end up with some guy who abuses her, either physically or emotionally. She feeds off the drama.
- I'm wondering how Taylor got on this show in the first place? She was an absolute nobody...so...was she friends with one of the women beforehand? That's the only possible way. I just can't imagine any of them would ever give her the time of day in real life though.
- Kim is permanently stuck on Memory Lane. She probably still thinks it's 1978 when she's tweeking.
- Kim used to drive a Ferrari? My how times have changed.
- [quote]No way Linda can be on the show now though with Yolanda around lol and Kris Jenner would freak as I'm sure Linda knows shit about the WhoreTrashians. Does anyone know if they're friends or if Linda is a bitter ex wife?
Actually it's Bruce Jenner who is bitter about Linda. Go figure.
- [quote]Why did Nita not get to eat with everyone else?
It is important to let people know their places. My husband is the most important musician since Mozarts -- or maybe the other ways round -- and she has very much the dark skin. At least her eyes look like she is awake, unlike the people who come from sad countries that end with ESE.
- The comment about Kyle stealing Kim's Ferrari was an eye-opening reminder: That once Kim had all the power and money and Kyle was the annoying misfit always looking for attention.
Well, the "always looking for attention" part never changed.
- Yes, I agree.
I think the sub-story of what it was like for Kyle having a much more famous and successful child actress for a sister is an interesting one.
If Kim could get it together to sit down and write a very honest book it would be well worth reading.
She was asked in an earlier series whether she regretted her childhood career and she said not at all...but I'm sure some serious shit went down.
- Kim doesn't seem introspective or articulate enough to write a Christmas card worth reading, much less a book.
- [quote]Kim used to drive a Ferrari? My how times have changed.
Kim was once a very successful child actor, working steadily into her teens.
It took me a very long time to realize that she was the same "Kim Richards" who was Ruthie on Hello, Larry.
- Lisa has lots of acting credits as well. She was even in A Touch Of Class, when she was a kid. And an episode of Batwatch Nights, lol. That explains why I once heard her called an"Baywatch babe."
- Lisa is a bimbo with a posh accent.
- Kim with Cybill Shepherd -
- Camille was one of the dancers on Club MTV.
- Damn Cybil was gorgeous.
- Their half-sister Kathy Hilton was a child actor, too (she was known as "Kathleen Richards").
"At the age of 17, she was one of two final candidates to play the role of Jan Brady for The Brady Bunch Hour. Eve Plumb refused to reprise her role, but Geri Reischl eventually won the role."
- A timeless classic...
- Though the optics aren't great (black person being invited just to sing?!!?), I think Yolanda had good intentions with Nita making an entrance separately--she's trying to promote her friend.
Taylor is beyond a mess this year--I think the only time she's been sober was on that lame shopping trip with Adrienne. It's too bad she and Brandi aren't interacting at all, but it's realistic. Those two hate each other!
Lisa's not wanting to have anything to do with Adrienne is understandable, I think, and not petty at all. What's petty is Paul bringing up those harmless "Maloof-hoof" and "Crackpot" jokes. As another poster said, it's got to be a cover for something else, right?
Loved Brandi telling Adrienne to shut the fuck up. Music to my ears...
- Adrienne has never acted, but her brothers all have a few credits among them. Her brothers also produced "Living Lohan."
Paul has done lots of plastic surgery reality TV stuff, à la "Doctor 90210."
- Pre-Housewives, Taylor once appeared on The Hills. Anybody remember in what capacity?
- Kim and Brandi must be getting along better. She sent her this Twitter message -
Kim Richards @KimRichards11
@BrandiGlanville I hope this year brings you love, happiness,&joy!May God give you 1 special gift that u truly desire! Enjoy your evening!xo
- R235, it looks like they make up next episode.
- [quote]Lisa is a bimbo with a posh accent.
Lisa anything but a bimbo, but she does misuse words every so often, which amuses me. She is smart, but not well educated.
- R231: Watching forgotten has-been Kim "The Saucy Boozehound" Richards pulling a "Do you know who I AM?" is a little uncomfortable.
- I'm fascinated by Taylor-as-con-artist. I've spent morning at work (where there's nothing going on because of the approaching holiday weekend) reading up on her name changes and lies.
- I read this season that Shana faces reduced air time on the show due to her drinking and it's unclear if the producers were totally phasing her out before season 4, or if she'll stay on in limited capacity next season. She's a spokeswoman for some minor vodka brand and is afraid to go to rehab because she needs the checks from them each week. For those of you who don't know or forget, of course I mean Shana is Taylor lol...the woman who changed her name multiple times and was rumored to have lied about being in the Ford family as a way to help her husband broker business deals.
- As a co-producer of the show, Kyle realized that Brandi makes for good TV, so they try to get along now. She also realized that Adrienne and Taylor are not as popular with viewers, and you can tell that she's not as friendly to them this season, preferring to buddy up to Lisa instead.
- [quote] and was rumored to have lied about being in the Ford family as a way to help her husband broker business deals.
Haha, yes, earlier I read something in which she explained away changing her name to "Ford" out of an admiration for Tom Ford's designs.
- [quote]Haha, yes, earlier I read something in which she explained away changing her name to "Ford" out of an admiration for Tom Ford's designs.
Likewise, another castmate's pre-marriage name: Kyle Maxx.
- Don't forget that Kim was also married to Marvin Davis' son. Marvin was a billionaire and one of the most powerful men in the country. During that time, Kim had 1000x the money of big sister Kathy. She must have signed a doozy of a pre-nup because she obviously got nothing out of that marriage.
- Yep--she said on Dr. Phil that thing about changing her name to "Ford" because of Tom Ford.
- Oh, that's right, R244.
Here's a site with pictures of Shana's name change application.
- I was hoping that Kim was going to show up at Yolanda's house with that big bowl of chicken salad as a hostess gift.
- I like Taylor on the show because of her Oklahoma white trash origins. I think Lisa and some of the other girls view her as trash, but she is still there causing drunken chaos at their parties.
- Interesting link r239. Thanks for sharing. It seems Taylor lies so much she can't even keep her own lies straight.
- I am hoping that big bowl of chicken salad gets upgraded to "friend of the housewives" status like Deedee or the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.
- [quote] I think Lisa and some of the other girls view her as trash
I think the jig is up for Taylor. They all know she is a con artist.
But, more than that, the cast is very cognizant of who the audience likes.
That is why everyone will drop Taylor because everyone knows the audience hates her. Case in point: Watch Kyle gravitate to Lisa, away from Taylor and Adrienne.
- Wait can someone explain how Kyle Richards was able to get both a castmember spot on the show AND co-producer role? How is that fair? That pretty much ensures that she will heavily influence the show and editing and that she'll never look as bad as she probably is in real life. I don't think it should be allowed.
- I think Kyle helped put the show together, although I think Adrienned brought Camille and Taylor in. Supposedly Adrienne brought Brandi in as well, but I think that was just a fiction like Brandi's supposed friendship with Cedrric. For some reason the show fictionalized Brandi's entrance and seemed to want to set up a feud with her and Lisa, but they get on like a house on fire and now our doing the spin-off together.
- [quote]That pretty much ensures that she will heavily influence the show and editing and that she'll never look as bad as she probably is in real life.
You catch on quick.
These shows aren't about anyone's real life.
- Especially not mine, R254...
Russell, Lifeless In Excelsior
- LOL to R247 and R250. That chicken salad had my howling at work today as I thought back on it.
From Julie Klausner's hilarious recap on Vulture (a must-read):
This week's episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills began with a scene in which Kim "Jerri Blank meets Baby Jane" Richards obsessively stirred a huge chicken salad while her youngest daughter, Kimberly, got ready to go to prom with somebody who looks related to Kroy from RHOA. The editors were as happy to dwell on Kim's return as we were to watch it; there were those extra-pregnant pauses around batshit things Kim the Elder said; a long, lingering look at Kimberly Jr. getting her eye makeup done while Kim Senior tossed pounds of walnuts with poultry in the background; and the devastatingly sad shot of Kim clearing the gargantuan silver bowl of untouched chicken salad moments after her own bird had flown the proverbial coop. Am I focusing too much on the chicken salad? I am not. I want that chicken salad to have its own introductory shot in the next episode’s opening credits. The bowl can turn toward the camera with attitude and say something like, "I may be chicken, but I’m never afraid to say what I think."
- Did Kim make the chicken salad for her daughter and prom date? Nobody eats at home before going to prom. I noticed they didn't touch anything on Kim's Sad Prom Buffet. Somebody needs to take a bunch of photos and superimpose Kim in the background tossing her tub of chicken salad.
It's amazing to me that Kim married into one of the wealthiest families in America, yet her rental house and furniture are hideous. Didn't she get any nice furniture, art or antiques from that marriage?
- When David was blah-blah-blah-ing about himself all he's done, why didn't he mention he hit Ben Vereen with his car?
Also, those two have only been married for two years. They act like their romance is one for the ages. They've been married in less time than RHOBH has been on the air.
- I'd love to see the footage that Kyle deems unworthy of airing lol. The co-producer role allows her to put herself up with the stars of the show (Brandi and Lisa), even though Kyle doesn't have their personality at all. I honestly find Kyle to be very boring and I'm not riveted by the drama with her and her sister's sobriety.
Kyle vs. Camille was much better.
- Admittedly fantastic ocean view aside, I thought Yolanda and David's home looked like what your average cul-del-sac frau would come up with if she was given the chance to build her dream house. They probably spent a shit ton on the place and everything still looked like Pottery Barn and Yankee Candle.
The only house I think is any fun is Lisa's (equal parts romantic lady of the manor and cocaine kingpin).
Adrienne's house is a boring example of Beverly Hills Persian. Kim, Brandy and Taylor obviously each live in rentals of various degrees of sadness and something about Kyle's house gives me the creeps - somehow bland and disquietingly "off" at the same time (just like her).
- R258, Yolanda has only been married a year -- they had an 11/11/11 ceremony, so were only married a number of months when this season was taped.
- Where did you get the idea Kyle is a producer?
Nice to see Kim lucid, she actually has a sense of humor.
What ego puts all those Grammys on a working piano? Ridiculous.
- I liked Kyle's house she had when the show first started MUCH better than the bland suburban sprawl she moved "up" to.
Is Taylor's house even in BH?
- [quote]Where did you get the idea Kyle is a producer?
Kyle owns part of the show...somehow.
- "People think I have it all, but I want more."
- [quote]Is Taylor's house even in BH?
Taylor's rental home is in Bel Air
- [quote]Kyle owns part of the show...somehow.
Nope. She was just one of the first housewives approached and just helped in the casting.
- [quote]Nope. She was just one of the first housewives approached and just helped in the casting.
Well that's not at all how she words it on the various talk shows I've seen her on. She specifically says she's part owner of the show.
- Is the English lady still on it as I think she is great, she gets the lunacy that surround her, keeps her own counsel and the best one liners
- [quote]Also, those two have only been married for two years. They act like their romance is one for the ages.
Why exactly did David feel the need to get married multiple times? He seems every bit the raging elderqueen. I'll bet he has a magnificent caftan collection to wear on those magical Malibu nights. I can almost hear the embroidered fabric snapping in the wind as he surveys his own piece of the Pacific as the sun sets.
Is he really that far into the closet? I know he was a Romney supporter, so that says a lot.
- Kyle's house has a strange lay-out and design doesn't it. I really can't figure it out? Is it a Cape Cod gone modern or something?
- I'm always surprised by how close Kyle lives to her surrounding neighbors. You'd think a couple worth $120 million (eye roll) would have a bit more privacy.
- With all the heavy drinking Taylor does, I'm surprised she doesn't get confused about her identity. Someone should mess with her - sitting next to her and calling out 'Shana' with their lips closed so she won't know who's saying it. I wonder why the show hasn't brought up her name changes? You'd think Camille or Dana would bring it up 'Why the name changes?'
- Kyle may have a piece of the show, but she doesn't have any credits.
And for people who think she has take approval: HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHOW?
- So, Andy Cohen doesn't own any of the RH shows?
Why does RHBH need 5 writers? The show must be scripted.
- Here's footage from David and Yolanda's wedding. He's sixty five and on his fourth marriage, she's close to fifty and has been married before as well. Why have such a ridiculously elaborate "traditional" ceremony? Someone needs to tell straight people that if you've both been married before, you really need to can it with the storybook wedding shit (especially past 40).
- Nothing says classy like a film crew following you around at your wedding.
- MARY! but I wept at that clip !
- R276: What a narcissistic, vulgar, self-indulgent folly.
- How amusingly tacky for someone on his 4th marriage to choose a song about "This is the first time I've ever really been in love."
Don't forget to DISLIKE R276 video.
It will drive that pompous hooker Yolanda CRAZY.
- Yolanda just joined Youtube on Nov 11th to post that video. How sweet!
- Yolanda is a classic golddigger.
- I hate to admit it, but that wedding video was beautifully produced and even occasionally moving. I agree, though, that it's silly for an older pair, especially one with so much baggage - it would have been truly amazing with a young, likable couple.
- I'm suprised she didn't have his Grammys all around the wedding circle.
- Taylor was slurring at Portia's birthday party.
- This is David's youngest sister Jaymes who carried Clay Aiken's baby. It's interesting that David is involved in alot of the Idol contestant's careers but not Clay's. Wonder why?
- The wedding clip R276 linked to was only uploaded a week ago? Wonder why she's putting this out there now, timed with the RHOBH episode at their house?
- That wedding clip makes me miss Olan Mills.
Its like on a soap opera when they have the death in slow motion with the sad ass piano music playing.
Takes me back to Ryan's Hope era.
- r288 hopefully their marriage will last longer than this commercial.
- Wasn't David on a reality show with Linda and Brody and her other kids when he was married to her?
- WTF?! they just got married a year ago? You'd think they'd been married for at least 10 years the way Yolanda spoke about building the home, etc
- Yolanda's brow bone needs to be sanded down...it's way too prominent & makes her look very harsh. She also reminds me of Xavier Hollander, The Happy Hooker.
- [quote]You'd think Camille or Dana would bring it up 'Why the name changes?'
& why on earth to 'Taylor' of all things. Is 'Taylor' considered 'classy' in the USA?
- Yolanda's a complete control freak and the thing she has most in common with her new hubby is that she's a show-off extraordinaire.
She's not going to like how things unfold on this show, when she starts looking less than perfect and realizes she has no control over how things LOOK.
She said she had 100 (really?) builders working on that house and they never showed up when they said they would. You could hear her teeth grinding as she said it.
She's a Dutch Nazi. I kept wondering why she'd bother to be on this tacky show...she has everything, but until now, no one to show it to.
Why wasn't Brandi at the party to step in the dog shit and spread it all over the white carpets?
Yolly's a great addition to the show. I'm going to enjoy watching her.
The fridge was creepy.She even needs to show off the stuff in her fridge. Did anyone notice the bananas in there?
She was pissed the weather was overcast. The ocean at Malibu looks like the North Sea when that Los Angeles June Gloom kicks in. This was not the effect Yolly was hoping for, when she invited everyone round.
- The house is perched on a Malibu cliff. Aren't they the hardest hit when the annual fires sweep?
- Was Yolanda an escort in her younger days?
- Taylor is a drunk!!!!!! She would be joining Kim soon at Betty Ford.
- Kim Soon, the Korean dictator? ...at Betty Ford?
- [quote]She was pissed the weather was overcast. The ocean at Malibu looks like the North Sea when that Los Angeles June Gloom kicks in. This was not the effect Yolly was hoping for, when she invited everyone round.
I totally picked up on that too! You could sense she was not happy about being out of control of the weather.
And those builders...their tardiness to her dream home project made her lose faith in human kind!
- [quote]Taylor is a drunk!!!!!! She would be joining Kim soon at Betty Ford.
I think a lot of the meanness about Taylor is very uncharitable.
Her husband recently killed himself, for fuck's sake and for all the world to see.
She really shouldn't be parading herself on this show at this point in her life. Of course she's going to come across as unhinged. It's going to get worse and worse until she'll have to back out of the show.
That wedding clip deserves a thread of its own, quite frankly.
- [quote]She also reminds me of Xavier Hollander, The Happy Hooker.
Is he any relation to Xaviera Hollander?
- [quote]I think a lot of the meanness about Taylor is very uncharitable.
You must watch Les Misérables and root for the Thenardiers.
- I don't like how the Foster's home is perched right above the noisy and busy Malibu freeway. It makes their oasis feel artificial and contrived. Wouldn't there be lots of traffic noise, too?
- [quote] Wasn't David on a reality show with Linda and Brody and her other kids when he was married to her?
Princes of Malibu. It aired like twice on Fox before getting canned and then burned off on the Fox Reality Channel.
David's sister Jaymes was also a judge on the US version of Pop Idol. She was actually pretty good (sort of a female Simon Cowell.) I've always been surprised she hasn't popped up as a judge on another one of these shows.
- The day after Princes of Malibu debuted to low ratings, David Foster filed for divorce. I guess he was waiting to see if the show was going to be a hit or not.
- [quote] don't like how the Foster's home is perched right above the noisy and busy Malibu freeway
It's not a freeway; it's Pacific Coast Highway. Malibu is a narrow strip between the coast and the Santa Monica Mountains, so everything in Malibu is rather necessarily close to PCH.
- [quote]It's not a freeway; it's Pacific Coast Highway.
Highway, freeway...who cares? It's still multi lane and constantly full of fast moving traffic.
- Sorry, I meant Pop Stars, not Pop Idol.
- [quote]Her husband recently killed himself, for fuck's sake and for all the world to see.
She really shouldn't be parading herself on this show at this point in her life.
It's a paycheck. You don't think reality stars appear for free do you? She has to make a living. She has no skills.
- Taylor was asking for $100k to interview her immediately after Russell's death. The woman doesn't give a fuck.
- Taylor was a golddigger from Oklahoma. No compassion for her at all.
- Holy Shite..check out Yolanda singing in this video as video!
- I may have forgotten the link
- lol @ Yolanda. She can carry a tune but is very nasal. "dis world" lol
- Which one of you bitches is going to be the first to comment on the video R314 linked to?
- I almost commented! But then I realized all y'all bitches would stalk me.
- r270 I was at a social event/party with David once and all he talked about is how he'll always have to work until he dies because he is still paying off all the ex-wive's alimony. I don't know if he used that line in Real Housewives yet, but I'm sure he will unless he is afraid he'll upset Yolanda.
I don't remember much else of what he was talking about that night but that just stuck out to me because it was so bizarre and not as funny as he thought it was.
- Is she supposed to be some great beauty ("model") because she's not very attractive
at all. Her eyes are kind of scrunchy.
All in all I think Lisa is much more attractive than Yolanda.
- Holy shit, just reading about Taylor's bizarre past with all the different names, etc. She's going to have one helluva Lifetime movie based on her life. When she's hard up for cash, she'll probably come clean and sell the rights to her life story. Charlize or Natalie Portman would fight to portray Taylor so they could get their next Oscars.
- Yolanda has major bitch face. I, too, think that Lisa is prettier.
- I wish Lisa would have adopted me :(
- It's a strange thing watching this show. You see these women like Lisa & Yolanda who have so much materially. More than most people can ever dream of...but they have to have FAME as well.
But until shows like this they had no way of getting it.
I wonder for how many, appearing on shows like this, backfires.
They'll never have real privacy. If anything ever goes wrong in their lives, they'll have the whole world looking in again and gloating.
- It's a strange thing watching this show. You see these women like Lisa & Yolanda who have so much materially. More than most people can ever dream of...but they have to have FAME as well.
I really think Lisa is doing it for the restaurants.
Yolanda on the other hand has nothing to bring to the table but bitchiness.
That or maybe hubby needs extra $$$$$ for the ex wives.
Why would she join a show where she thinks the majority of the cast is beneath her.
- I just REALLY don't want David to produce Shania's comeback album. The song he produced for her left a lot to be desired musically. The lyrics with the super rhyminess and the melody was purely Shania and more than acceptable for the type of shit she puts out, but the layer and layers of instrumentation gave me a headache.
- [quote]She can carry a tune but is very nasal
No she can't. She is auto-tuned to death and over dubbed. Her face looks so hard.
- [quote]I really think Lisa is doing it for the restaurants.
If Lisa was just doing this to high profile her already successful restaurants, she'd know when to stop.
She's running with this fame thing and just can't stop.
She even felt the need to put her daughter's wedding on the TV.
- No way is Lisa doing it for her restaurants...like Nene Leakes, Lisa was an aspiring actor when she was younger but aside from some minor guest appearances, nothing worked out for her and she didn't get a big break. She gets to act by being on housewives. It's the same reason why the Richards' cunts are doing this-the fame. Those 2 never got over the fact their childhood acting days are over and they couldn't get adult gigs.
- [quote]It's the same reason why the Richards' cunts are doing this-the fame.
Babs nailed Kyle right off the bat with that question the other day, "Why are you doing this? Is it the money? The fame?" Kyle's answer is weak sauce...
- I think Yo is due for a brow lift.
- Brandi is fun but very coarse. Who says "Shut the fuck up" at a dinner party?
And why does nothing happen until the last two minutes?
- Adrienne, the trannie robot, is such an unlikable cunt.
Kyle needs to wear clothes that CONCEAL not reveal her enormous ass.
- What a boring episode. How nice of Kim, who's broke, to take the ladies on an extravagant outing! That's so believable. And the "fight" between Brandi and Adrienne...wasn't Adrienne supposedly Brandi's "friend" when she first appeared on the show? Brandi always ran to Maloof for safety. This show can't figure out if it's coming or going. Bring Dana back!
- No, we dont want to see that lardass grifter, Dana. Besides, having one grifter, Taylor, is enough.
- [quote]She even felt the need to put her daughter's wedding on the TV.
To her credit, she really wanted the wedding ceremony itself to be private, not filmed or broadcast. (All the preparations leading up to it were fair game for the show, of course.) She allowed Bravo to film it just a little bit, and only from afar. That's why all the footage of it in last season's finale looked so home-movie-ish.
It was only when Russell killed himself, and they needed some content ASAP to fill the void around that, that she agreed to let what little footage of the wedding ceremony existed be edited into the last episode.
- They should do a Russell Armstrong: The Lost Footage episode. Can you imagine!?
- Yolanda was going to cut a bitch if anyone made fun of her accent.
- Call Girl Yolanda is so taken with herself and her obnoxious husband.
I really hope this show proves to be a major embarrassment to her.
- The visit by Kim to Y's house was another incredibly far-fetched moment that would never happen in real life. I'm...like...so totally sure!
- Excuse me, r339, but Kim and Yolanda had an instinct connection. Kim loves her aura.
- Isn't it funny how Kyle's contempt and jealousy of Lisa is palpable but only Adrienne gets blamed for it?
- I don't think Lisa will be having Kyle over for tea after she sees this year's episodes.
I think that Brandi has it out for Adrienne because she sees herself as Lisa's attack dog.
Lisa definitely likes to surround herself with insecure people who will fawn over her -- Brandi and Cedric. She wants that type of power.
Adrienne is a stupid, humorless woman.
It was sad that there was nothing in Kyle's size at T.J.'s this week.
- I haven't picked up on Kyle's jealousy of Lisa or contempt.. What makes you say that?
- I think Kyle is probably not as rich as she wants everyone to think she is. I mean, she doesn't work aside from this show and Mauricio is just a real estate agent.
- I do notice that Kyle tends to make gentle passive-aggressive fun of Lisa, who just laughs it off. I mean, wouldn't you if you were her?
- It's always fun watching the ladies mingle with "the little people" at the DMV. Loves it!
- r343, come on. The accent thing, her comments about the room situation. From all accounts, Kyle was in on that attempt to smear Lisa at last year's reunion. I think Kyle wanted to be the "star" and Lisa stole her thunder.
Having said that, Lisa reads mostly fake on screen. That new chick pretty much confirmed it when she said, "Lisa is nice...on camera."
- R343: It was VERY obvious at the reunion show that Kyle wanted to take Lisa down, but it backfired.
This season, she delights in talking behind her back. Like telling Adrienne not to hold her breath for an apology -- and mocking Lisa last night about how much it would bother her that she got a small bedroom.
Speaking of, Adrienne was such a petty turd about the bedroom thing.
- My sister saw She-Male by Sheeree at the DMV -- she was wearing a black baseball cap and looked like hell.
- I think Kim should start drinking again. She looks like hell now that she's sober.
- Kim looks so much better. What are you talking about, r350? She doesn't look like Kyle's mom now...actually looks her age.
- Kim looked like Kathy in a few shots yesterday.
- Please, please ladies, all my friends just call me Yo, or that Dutch bitch.
- I call her the Holland Tunnel.
- [quote]I don't think Lisa will be having Kyle over for tea after she sees this year's episodes.
Why would she, they don't hang out off camera. You don't realize it's all staged. Every word is not on paper but there is guidance. You think Kim has the means to invite six guests to stay that that resort? It was all comped. They know full well the others are talking behind their backs. It's all in the act. Without conflict there is no show. They know this.
- How old is Kim? She certainly isn't young, how come she is rich?
Was that one girl married to Eddy Cipriani?
And no, I do not know how to spell anyones name.
- Kyle looked so pretty last night. The other women need heavy makeup and soft lighting to make them look even somewhat attractive (yes, Lisa, I'm looking especially at YOU, sweetie). Kyle, on other hand, is a natural beauty. Gorgeous facial features. And if I was a woman, I'd kill to have that long silky black hair. No wonder that drunken hag Kim is jealous. Maurice is one lucky man.
- I'm not a Kyle fan, but she is very attractive. I doubt she drinks much, doesn't smoke, and isn't anorexic so you don't see sinew and bulging veins.
- [quote]How old is Kim? She certainly isn't young, how come she is rich?
Kim is 48. She isn't rich, at least anymore. She was a very successful child actor and worked steadily until 1990; then she was married to Marvin Davis's son Gregg. (The Davises, if you don't know, own a major oil company and tons of real estate and are super-rich.)
She's been divorced from Gregg Davis for quite a while now. She has two children with Davis and two other children with a previous husband and a previous boyfriend.
- Kyle's extensions are looking quite ratty this season. Can't Mauricio buy her some quality Korean falls?
- Kim's grey dentures slip every time she talks quickly.
- They are all actors. They know the deal. Feuding = drama = ratings. Bravo doesn't even try to mask anymore that all these shows are staged beyond belief.
- Adrienne and Lisa are very successful businesswomen and have reputations to protect. So they have their little staged petty spats that really don't detract from their reps. The ones with nothing to lose like Taylor or Brandi can act like the gutter trash they are.
- It is staged and guided, but I believe that Lisa really does now hate Adrienne for saying on national TV that she sells stories to gossip columns.
As someone who owns two restaurants and who wants celebs to go there, those were genuine fighting words.
- If only Lindsay Lohan put as much effort into playing Liz as Kyle does in playing Kyle . . .
- Adrienne's assertion that Lisa sold a stupid story to a tabloid bordered on defamation and I'm surprised Lisa hasn't sued. That's the type of thing that would drive people away from eating at your restaurant. I wonder if there's a clause in their contract that they are not allowed to file lawsuits against fellow cast members.
- I think Adrienne is a lipstick lezzie.
- Here's an interview with Kim and Juliette Mills from ET about six years ago, talking about their days on Nanny And The Professor. Kim wasn't so emaciated yet and was still recognizable.
I wonder how much of that era Kim really remembers. She was only 6 or 7.
- Lisa would sue, except the defense to any claim of defamation is truth.
- [quote]I think Adrienne is a lipstick lezzie.
Honey, she is more masculine than any of the husbands.
And I, too, think Lisa would have sued if it weren't for that niggling problem of the accusation being true . . .
- r363, if any of them really cared about their reputations, they wouldn't be appearing on a show like this. Moreover, the fact that Lisa is doing that embarrassing spinoff where she plays den mother to the Real World house proves she's only interested in fame and publicity.
- I don't think Lisa has sold any stories, but I think she gives them blind items for friendly coverage.
- R372, I think you're right; hence her repeated protestations that "I have never SOLD! a story!"
- r372 - okay, that makes perfect sense to me now. So Lisa DID do something.
- Here's what Cedric says,
Well, restraining order or not, Cedric is not hesitating to speak out on the couple who housed him and treated him as one of their family and Cedric insists that Lisa was buddy-buddy with the tabloid media and gave them negative stories about him and other cast members! “There’s no question about it. I’ve known Lisa has Us Weekly on speed dial since she sold out my relationship with Lance Bass,” Cedric declares. Um… what relationship with Lance Bass – did I miss something?
He also claims that Lisa is “absolutely” the person who fed the media information about Taylor’s marital issues, which is a storyline included in this season!
- I just find Kyle to be so entitled and annoying. Hell, her line "this is MY town" is 1 of the most obnoxious things I've ever heard. WHy does she even bother to pretend to be nice? You can see her personality is very mean-girlish, like her niece Paris, minus the sexual trashiness.
- First of all, I don't believe a word that Cedric says. He and Taylor are two con-artists.
I can't stand Adrienne or Kyle - they are typical mean girls.
Kim to me is just a sad figure.
I like Brandi but she needs to watch the way she speaks to people. She needs to grow up.
I love Lisa & Yolanda - classy ladies.
David Foster is an ego maniac.
- Yes, I too think it's the fact that Lisa doesn't technically "sell" stories. They said she's best friends with one of the editors at US Magaine.
But Lisa's not innocent and should have also apologized to Adrienne. Lisa is royalty and just gives absolution.
Cedric had it great with Lisa and Ken. He was surrounded by great wealth (that beautiful property) and didn't have to work or fuck anybody for it. Well, he was supposed to work at the restaurant, but didn't...his sob story of his mother the whore and him sleeping on the streets was laughable.
Brandi thinks of herself as a rock chick and is way too self-revelatory. She's refreshing, but he think her pussy smells.
Kim. Telling Brandi her kids "don't you like you." Everyone's keeping their fingers crossed about Kim. "You're doing so well, Kim. Are visiting hours over yet?"
Kyle's husband Mauricio isn't just any old real estate agent. He's a successful agent in the heart of Gold Country. I think they must have bought their new house for the land. It looks like a nice-sized plot. But the house looks boring.
Adrienne and Paul fooled me. I thought they were happy. It's sad to watch them going through the charade now. And her super creepy chef tweeting the photos of her bruises insinuating Paul gave her a beating like that.
What's-her-name, with the big lips, Taylor. I bet she's just so busy trying to snag herself a rich husband right now so she can stay in the zip code. Oklahoma, indeed.
Kyle comes across as the biggest troublemaker of them all. I don't know why. She's got a big personality, she's still beautiful (with key lights) and her marriage seems the most secure, even though you know Mauricio probably isn't faithful.
And Xaviera Foster looks like she's being secretly tortured under her clothes. Or, more likely, she's a Dom and her songwriter husband is her bottom boy.
They all need to be photographed indoors only. It really helps.
- [quote]Kim wasn't so emaciated yet and was still recognizable.
I was wondering what it was that made her so hard to identify with the person she once was.
- The Nanny & the Professor.
Real Housewives of BH.
That's TWO shows Kim Richards has been on where a castmate committed suicide.
- I don't think anyone committed suicide on NATP
- The young boy did. She also worked with Lance Kerwin on "James at 15", but he's still around.
- [quote]That's TWO shows Kim Richards has been on where a castmate committed suicide.
Let's hope she does a reality show with niece Paris, for a complete set.
- I lobbied for dear Kim to have a cameo in "Iron Man 3" but my request was denied.
- [quote]I don't think anyone committed suicide on NATP
The video at R368 is an interview about her castmate, the boy who played her brother, who committed suicide.
- [quote] the boy who played her brother, who committed suicide.
It was just like what happened with Russell Armstrong. I broke a bottle of Cutty Sark over the counter and shook the jagged glass in his face, screaming "You done have the baaaaallsh to do it!!!!"
Being wrong once about that was troubling, but being wrong TWICE about that was really embarrassing.
- What do you think Kim did with all that chicken salad?
- [quote]What do you think Kim did with all that chicken salad?
Took the potatoes out and made vodka.
- Kim doesn't looks emaciated to me, in fact it looks like she's been dipping into the chicken salad quite frequently.
An dear Kyle I see you're now shopping in the TJ Maxx big girl department these days. Hubba hubba. Oh lord, she has bad taste. She looks good from the neck up, that's about it.
Yolanda the little Dutch bitch is quite the heffer, no? She is fucking huge. Should be playing for the RAMs. And please, enough with the frosty lipstick.
Brandi looked stunning in the photo shoot, simply stunning.
- I was amazed at how good Brandi looked in the photo shoot and saddened by her insecurity about it. "Look at my wrinkled thumb!"
- Kim was also in one of the Entebbe movies. The better one I think, I always get them mixed up.
- Didn't I read Kim got a nose job? Was this season filmed prior to this procedure? Kim still seems high/drunk/stupid/spacy, n'est-ce pas?
- Kim was a pretty big star back in the day. She was everywhere in the 70's. I remember my Mom wondering if they had a lack of child actors?
- I wonder how many takes it took them to shoot that lame Lisa/Adrianne restaurant meeting.
- [quote]I wonder how many takes it took them to shoot that lame Lisa/Adrianne restaurant meeting.
I know for a fact that three members of the crew were permanently blinded by the lighting.
- The editing of this show was really off. When Kim met with Yolanda after the Lisa Adrienne meeting, she had her new nose. But when she went on the trip to Ojia she had her old nose. Yet at Yo's they were talking about going on the trip etc. We see you Bravo. Next week it looks like the gals get really drunk minus Kim and Yolanda, and start doing flips in the room and pulling each others dresses down. hehe
- How could Kim get a nose job right in the middle of filming the show? Don't they take a while to recover from? That'd be pretty piss-poor planning on her part. If this is true, why didn't they decide to make it part of the show?
- r 397, THEY DO make it part of the show, you see her in a nose cast in the trailer for the season. But for some reason they had to film a meeting with yolonda and kim after the trip, and after her nose job and edit it to appear as if it happened before the trip. Weird
- R389, I'm glad you mentioned the frosted lipstick. Women past 40 or 50 look so faded when they put on frosted lipstick. I suppose they think they're being trendy, but the frost just saps all color from their faces and makes them look old.
- Yolanda has some major OCD issues. But I do love that refrigerator!!
- There is no fucking way Call Girl Yolanda does her own laundry, even owning two huge washers and two huge dryers, like they run a bed and breakfast.
- Well R401, that was just to show off how many washers and dryers we have.
- I love Yolanda. She's gorgeous and down to earth. With Lisa increasingly showing herself for the fame whore that she is, it looks like the producers are looking for grounded Yolanda to carry the torch of "moral center."
- R403 Call Girl Yolanda is "down to earth" in the sense that Taylor is an "intellectual."
- Bitchery over Brandi's book deal -
- [quote]down to earth
= the funniest post on this whole fucking thread.
- Small question...on 405's clip, does Brandi, after she's put down the 'phone announce to the table..'That was my GAY book agent'?
That's a strange thing to say. I can't imagine down to earth Yolanda saying that.
- They've pawned Kim off on Yolanda because none of the other housewives want anything to do with her, including her own sister. Poor Kim had to sit there during dinner while all the ladies were drinking wine. That's the real reason why she was crying. She wanted a taste of that nectar so bad she couldn't stand it.
I can't tell if Camille is a part of the cast this season or not? It's like she was dropped from the show mid-season and only shows up in group scenes where she can't be edited out. She hasn't said more than 3 words.
- I love Lisa's classy bitchiness!!! She's da shit!!!!!
- Camille is not part of this season. She's only having cameo appearances. She is humping too much and have no time for this nonsense drama. Hahahaha
- After years of useless Kelsey in the bdroom, you've got to know she's enjoying being pumped by that savage Greek cock.
- This Yolanda creature is a hoot. She looks like she would destroy a million African orphans with just one of her hamhocks.
- Everything you see Camille in this season was filmed early, before she couldn't get her contract settled and bailed. The Ojai trip must have been really early in filming.
Kyle's house is underwhelming, but did you see those nothing 2-bedrooms across the street? That's not a high end neighborhood.
- What about her contract could she not settle on, R413? Money? Because, compared to what she's worth, the money she gets from doing the show is completely laughable. I read that her Malibu home by itself costs $600k/year just to maintain. I wouldn't think she'd be doing the show for money...but I guess you never know (some people can NEVER have enough).
- I think it had more to do with her ongoing status (housewife vs. friend) and whether or not she'd film with her new beau. There's a link somewhere. I'll try to find and post.
- The Bel Air house Cammy and Kelsey are trying to unload has monthly carrying costs of $48k. Along with all the other homes in Malibu, BH and NYC, that's a shit load of monthly nut to cover.
- Is Kelsey THAT rich?
- In Yolanda's entry hall, she has a art grouping of several little paintings, and one of the squares is a painting of Carole Radziwill's book "What Remains". Just a coincidence, or are they friends?
- I hate all the pavement and bricks in Kyle's front yard. She should rip it up and let grass grow there, for crying out loud.
- For Beverly Hills...Kyle is poor!!! Hahaha
- Kyle's house is in the $3 million range.
- Kyle's house was confusing to me. It wasn't until I saw the aerial shot that I could make sense of it.
I actually looks like a very modest house with two houses added on behind.
That is why none of the rooms look large but the house is large.
- $3M is public housing on BH!!!!
- Big boobed Dana on the beach with bald guy -
- [quote]For Beverly Hills...Kyle is poor!!!
I've been assuming that this show uses "Beverly Hills" as a synecdoche for "rich parts of L.A. County", the way "Hollywood" is used for "film industry" without necessarily meaning literal, actual Hollywood. Do any of them actually live within the City of Beverly Hills? (I believe Adrienne does.)
Taylor's name change paperwork had the street address of her apartment at the time; it was within Beverly Hills and (from what I could glean from Google Street View) in a really attractive building, but nothing that screamed "rich."
- Of course there are non-super-rich parts within the BH city limits, especially south of Wilshire. Lots of apartments and commercial zones, just like anywhere else.
- So Lady of the Manor Kyle, who does the splits to show off her cooch at nearly every social event, is offended by the F word, but is not offended that Adrian was basically trying to make spectacle of her sister? OK...
And someone needs to tell her to leave the short dresses in the closet. Showing off those stumpy legs is not attractive.
- I actually like Yolanda.
Sure, she may come across as 'being better than you', but she makes no apologies for it, and is not making a calculating effort to come across as anyone else but as herself.
Although Adrienne is irritating, she was right in saying that Brandi was looking for a reason to fight with her. I’m sure it stems from Lisa’s problems, but it was unnecessary for Brandi to take that approach. Also, Kyle was a bitch to bring up the topic once more in the limousine.
Come next week, it looks as though things will get even more heated with Paul stepping in.
It's funny that Camille has come out looking the best out of that group.
- There was zero reason for Adrienne to YELL, several times, that Kim was crying. And the tone she used was not supportive. She was clearly making fun of her. What she did was cunty in the extreme and I'm glad that Brandi gave her a smackdown.
- I like Brandi, but come on. That was clearly inane "drama" for absolutely no reason. The editing was clearly in full effect as the flow of the conversation was off. And there was no yelling on Adrienne's part. While Adrienne is undeniably petty and jealous, it's quite obvious that Lisa is using Brandi against her.
- Someone needs to tell Kyle to shut the f up. Irritating to the max.
Love this excerpt from Yolanda's blog:
"I am not surprised to hear Kyle say that no one is listening to me. . .I try my best to measure my words carefully. . .God gives you two ears and one mouth so I think we're supposed to listen twice as much as we speak. I don't think she got that memo because she only likes the sound of her own voice."
- I wonder why they use Adrienne's gravelly monotone for the "Previously on..." voiceover.
- By the way, Paul appears to be the biggest bitch this season. Trying to hog the spotlight much, Paul? Some of these husbands need to back off and put down the fame pipe.
- Yolanda broke her back giving birth?! That happens?
- [quote]Someone needs to tell Kyle to shut the f up. Irritating to the max.
The T. J. Maxx!
- Judging by her blog, Yolanda hates Kyle's guts. Kyle better watch it, Yolanda's hubby is friends with everybody important in Hollywood. They can have Kyle blacklisted with the snap of a finger. Together with Lisa, they will crush her like a bug.
- I don't understand why Kim was crying. She and Brandi were having a cordial conversation, and then all of a sudden Kim says "don't go there" and turns on the waterworks in response to something Brandi had just said. What did Brandi say? Was that lousy editing, or did I miss something?
Oh, and I find Taylor just loathesome. The grieving widow indeed.
- Kyle is insufferable in her talking heads.
- Taylor's evil grin was hilarious. She is rotten to the core.
I loved Brandi's laugh when Taylor leaned into her to go Oklahoma on her ass.
Notice how the justification for the book is now that she had bills to pay, not that she wanted to help abused women?
Next week looks nasty, with Paul trying to get camera time by calling Brandi a bitch.
Interesting that the tranny robot Adrienne says she will file a lawsuit over what Brandi had said because it was defamatory, and yet she never did, did she?
- [quote]I don't understand why Kim was crying.
Kim said she was crying because Brandi brought up the crystal meth party -- and it was just too painful. Probably because it made her miss crystal meth, which she and Kyle have never heard about or know AT ALL what it is . . .
- Paul getting catty with these women is ridiculous. He looks like a complete tool.
- [quote]Kyle is insufferable in her talking heads.
What is she thinking? She's had two seasons of very severe blow-back and she's still gratuitously being cunty.
That "No one is listening to you Yolanda" comment was so unnecessary.
I suspect she intentionally stirs things up to keep the show on the air.
- Taylor was mourning her husband's suicide by doing cartwheels in a thong.
And nothing is more appropriate when celebrating a friend's sobriety than getting shit-faced and behaving like teenagers.
- [quote]I don't understand why Kim was crying. She and Brandi were having a cordial conversation, and then all of a sudden Kim says "don't go there" and turns on the waterworks in response to something Brandi had just said. What did Brandi say?
She was alluding to that time last season when Brandi said that Kim was doing "crystal meth in the bathroom!", which Kim said was "uncalled for" and started crying. It was mostly for that comment that Brandi was apologizing.
- [quote]Paul getting catty with these women is ridiculous. He looks like a complete tool.
This isn't his first reality show. He knows how to get airtime.
- Love Brandi's commentary alluding to Adrienne not being very smart. I know she was/is successful but I have a feeling she is a coattail rider. She has no idea that she doesn't have a brand and nobody will ever buy her shoes or her book. She is a tacky bitch and everyone but her knows it.
- I also think something is strange when Paul nose has been broken 3 times by his child. WTF kind of rough housing goes on in that tacky mansion?
- [quote]That's TWO shows Kim Richards has been on where a castmate committed suicide.
And then there was Kim's fiance who got murdered in a hit back in 1991. Kim was talking to him on the phone when it happened. She called back and asked: “Have you seen my boyfriend, John Collett? He’s a nice-looking guy.”
Collett had been shot twice in the head at point-blank range by a hit man who had been paid $30,000 to bump him off.
If they ever do a remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, Kim as Jane and Kyle as Blanche! I'd pay to see it.
- Daddy Paul is pissed next week.
- C'mon I laughed out loud at the table when Adrienne said she too had a book deal and had her drink out to clink glasses and no one lifted a finger.
Kyle lives in a house. A very nice house. Adrienne and until recently, Vanderpump lived in ostentatious barns. Those are no places to raise children, where you can yell and not hear anyone else in the house.
- Brandi on Leann -
“She uses my kids as weapons. The problem is she endangers them. I think she is a sociopath.”
Ever notice the only time these womens' phones ever ring is when the call just *happens* to be pertinent to the plot?
I loved seeing all the women without makeup. And then there was Vanderpump, in bed, full kabuki theater.
I too am terribly embarrassed for Paul. Looks like next episode is going to be cringeworthy for him. How humiliating.
Adrianne is a nappy-headed ho.
- Is Adrienne's house for sale?
- [quote]It's funny that Camille has come out looking the best out of that group.
If you'd been dubbed the most hated woman in America, just for being yourself on TV, you'd also make sure to look your 'best out of that group'.
I can't imagine there are many homosexuals in America falling for her shit.
This was a very weak episode. A bunch of drunk women falling about doing cartwheels in some hotel room does not make for great TV and let's never forget the HILARIOUS golf buggy race. The Ojai Spa looks like a big bore and the food looked disgusting.
Yolanda smugly thinks she's better than the rest of them...just wait until someone crosses her BIG TIME and we'll see how cool she is.
- From her blog, it appears that Kyle has definitely crossed her because Yolanda clearly loathes her.
- I agree, R454! I was thinking the same thing while watching. "So THIS is what watch reality TV would be like without all the fake drama." Indeed it's BORING.
- The Ojai Spa looked gorgeous. You 2 can stick with La Quinta.
- So what is the tension/problem between Brandi and Adrienne and Paul? Some of the wives, Kyle in particular, intimated there's more to come in upcoming episodes. Brandi said that Paul was asking her to tweet stuff and she wouldn't - is this all going back to the reunion and Adrienne accusing Lisa of selling stories to the tabloids?
- Seeing Taylor try and act sophisticated during the opening of the wine bottle made me LOL
- Actually, Taylor was funny when she said about Brandi 'Her husband left her for LeAnn Rimes, that's a whole book?'
- I definitely agree...who the fuck wants to read about some nobody's divorce? Bore me with a spoon.
- I'll say it again...I thought it strange when Brandi announced to the table, after she spoke on the 'phone 'That was my GAY publisher'.
- Yes R458, I believe it all stems from the reunion episode. And Adrienne was probably right, maybe Lisa doesn't sell shit, but she def puts stuff out there.
- I think Brandi announced the guy was gay for 2 reasons - 1) so the women don't ask - ooooh, who was that man? and 2) her agent is pretty well-known and successful working with Chelsea Handler - it was a bit of a in-your-face because it actually stands a chance, unlike troutlips.
- What the hell is Kim's problem when it comes to Brandi? Wasn't she the one who started shit with hiding her cane at that party? Brandi made one comment about drugs and she wasn't far off in her accusations.
- Yeah, I think Brandi said "love you too" or something to the publisher, so I assumed she mentioned it was a gay guy so they would know she wasn't sleeping with him.
- Why is Taylor, the grifter, still on the show?
- I'm sure Brandi's book will be a lot of fun, duckbill Taylor's was probably a self pitying bore.
Taylor is on the show cuz she need the cash! Lisa said it herself.
- I haven't been watching this show since Taylor's husband committed suicide. I can't believe that BRAVO kept Taylor on the show after everything - it just seemed so wrong to continue with her on.
But I will say this. I LOVE Brandi and make no apologies for it. She's fun and totally hot.
- If Taylor had any self-respect, she'd have quit the show following Russell's suicide. She seems like a truly vile human being.
- Taylor professes to be an advocate against domestic violence, yet she threatens somebody on every show. And she proclaims to be an emotional basketcase after her husband's suicide, yet she's shown lesbo wrestling and doing drunken cartwheels in a thong on national TV.
- R462, there was a segment where Brandi was talking to her agent and she referred to him as her gaygent. It's a joke between the 2 of them. Her and Eddie and Leann are in a severe Twitter feud at the moment.
"Leann Rimes is addicted to Adderall, drinks like a fish and has "severe mental issues."
- [quote]Taylor was funny when she said about Brandi 'Her husband left her for LeAnn Rimes, that's a whole book?
At least my husband wasn't so desperate to get away from he used noose instead of a door.
- Adrienne is delusional. She deliberately picked a fight with Lisa and now can't handle it. She had NO REASON to get all bent out of shape because Pandora's bachelor party wasn't at her hotel. She never offered it as a friend might. She blew it up and out of all proportion. And then she attacked Lisa on the reunion, but is playing the victim now. No. She started ALL of it. And Paul is so sadly pathetic it's painful to watch.
Also, Adrienne was idiotic at the table with her "Someone's crying..." Kim should have wept back, hed shaking, "Don't talk about me like I'm not here!" What a huge phony in every way from her tugged face, colored contacts and, as Brandi amusingly put it, her weave.
Brandi should have a better filter indeed, but she's real and she's almost always right, which is more than can be said for most of the others.
Kyle is another fake destructive hag who is very, very stupid.
I echo the other poster who mentioned this girls getaway meant to celebrate Kim's (alleged) newfound sobriety, during which several of them got ripsnorting, shitfaced drunk and behaved worse than college students during rush week.
Yolanda is just a tad too too... but I admire some of her takes on things, particularly Taylor, who is a hot shitty mess to end them all!
- Brandi looked like the beginnings of a plastic surgery nightmare when they showed her without her makeup on. And can you IMAGINE what Adrianne must look like sans makeup?
- Why all the Adrienne hate? I think she's the most down to earth and sincere of all those hags. I do think she's a bit dim, but I think she has a good heart. She was the only one to be protective of Kim last season, and you could tell she truly cared what happened to her.
- Adrienne is so surly because her marriage and her finances are all in the shitter. I bet Lisa and Ken have more money than Adrienne now.
- Lisa's no longer the most popular girl in school and she does not like it at all and she's showing the strain. On top of that, her new best friend is the least popular and that's not helping either.
I don't know why Kyle turned on Lisa but she has and Adrienne won't rest until she sees Lisa humiliated for having forced her to apologise.
Lisa was buddy, buddy with Kyle in the earlier shows...in love with her little daughter etc...and very pally with her neighbor, Adrienne, now all that's turned to shit. Actually, it shows how wafer thin their friendships are.
I think the show felt they had to allow Taylor back. That they were somehow partly responsible for what happened and the show was all she had.
Camille's a waste of time now because she's just being totally fake, all wide eyed and innocent. They should have let her go.
- R478, Lisa is still the most popular housewife, and has been since day one. Her new bf, Brandi, is also very popular with viewers, as evidenced by all the WWHL polls which she wins by a landslide over Kyle, Taylor and Adrienne.
- [quote]Lisa is still the most popular housewife, and has been since day one. Her new bf, Brandi, is also very popular with viewers,
I was referring to their popularity with other members of the cast, not the viewers. How is that not obvious?
- Yolanda is the most naturally beautiful, but her husband seems like a TOTAL douchebag.
- As the seasons go on, the way the show stays 'fresh' is by introducing new cast members. Last year, Brandi was the new 'odd girl out' and she caught on. Dana was the lame-o that got the boot.
This year, Yolanda is the new 'odd girl out'. I'm not sure yet if she'll catch on or not (I'm thinking not, but she has a connection to Lisa which might help ...). And Camille from the original cast is being shown the door.
As someone else said, this show has everything except actual scripts. Things are completely staged and I'm sure that for the most part, except when the cameras are rolling, these women don't interact all that must at all. Well, unfortunately, except for Kim and Kyle who are related.
- If Adrienne was so concerned about Kim crying, why didn't she get up and go ask her if she was ok?
Kyle is outraged that Brandi said fuck. Isn't Kyle the one who blurted out at a dinner table "you're such a fucking liar" to Camille?
- Are they all born again? Why would they mind the word, FUCK?
- [quote]Why would they mind the word, FUCK?
So they could turn on Brandi, that's the only reason.
- Did you see Taylor plant a juicy one on Brandi before they thigh wrestled? Brandi looks freaked out!
- Kyle is so painful to watch. She's truly toxic and seems to have no idea how hypocritical, vile and self-centered she comes across. No wonder her sister is so fucked up.
Taylor's worse but at least on some level she knows she is. Kyle thinks she's the sane, 'down to earth mom' of the show. So delusional. Watch how she interacts with the waiters and door men etc on the show. No eye contact, snobby laughing, totally crass and cunty.
- Watching Taylor on WWHL and the Aftershow, she actually came across very funny. She had the audience laughing a lot. She was making fun of her self.
- Brandi and Eddie are having a public twitter war. Brandi says the word fuck too much. She thinks she sounds cool. She doesn't.
Kyle was the most beautiful but I agree about how she treats servers and butlers, etc. So many people with money married into it. Those are the ones you'll find are the most snobby. Cracks me up. They fucked their way into financial security and act like they're society swans. They are not. They are prostitutes.
Taylor just comes across as a fame whore/grifter from the wrong side of the tracks who would be just as bad as Kyle if she had the money.
Lisa looks better this year. At the reunion last season when Adrienne was accusing her of selling items, she looked much older. They must all visit Paul during the off-season. He probably does them on an assembly line.
- Kim has become quite the organizer. I guess she is making up for lost time. The week after next she plans a trip to Vegas for the gals...except Kyle!
The morally corrupt Faye Resnick also returns and mixes things up with Brandi and Kim.
- [quote]The week after next she plans a trip to Vegas for the gals...except Kyle!
I sure hope she booked the Palms or we'll never hear the end of it.
- R483, I totally said that my friend I was watching this ep with. "You're such a fucking liar, Camille" is one of my favorite Housewives lines.
- So what exactly did Brandy say about Adrienne? Has that come out?
- Paul "You call my wife a bitch?" Nassif is/has a big swinging dick.
Mauricio's evening is ruined! Brandi's threatening to go rogue. Adrienne's Pollyanna Act has segued into Medea.
The kids. It's all about the kids. Brandi suggested that it's ridiculous that Adrienne infer that she bore her children herself. THAT was what they left out.
- Isn't Yolanda's husband the attorney who represented William Kennedy Smith?
- That's Lea Black.
- Say what you want about Brandi, but Paul and Adrienne are just as trashy starting a screaming fight at an event like that.
Kim is a fucking idiot.
- WTF was up with Kim spreading that shit at Mauricio's event? Oh that's right, she's trying to sabotage her sister, because she knew it would cause a scene.
- I thought Kim's acting was very bad this episode. Seems like she had worked the scene out with Paul and Adrienne prior to shooting.
Also the part with Taylor looked like it was shot at a different time than the rest of the food tasting.
- [quote]Also the part with Taylor looked like it was shot at a different time than the rest of the food tasting.
The major clue was that Kim had her post-rhinoplasty face in that scene. I love this shitty wreck of a show.
- And since when is saying that someone used a surrogate "defamation" of character?
- Kim knew what she was doing, with regards to telling Paul & Adrienne what Brandi had said about them. Subconciously, I think Kim found pleasure in stirring the pot at Mauricio's event. I'm sure Kim won't admit to it, but I bet it's because she harbors bad feelings still against Mauricio for "stealing her house" as she blurted out, in the first season finale. (while drunk in the limo).
- Well, Adrienne thinks calling her dog Jackpot "Crackpot" is defamation, so what do you expect?
- [quote]WTF was up with Kim spreading that shit at Mauricio's event?
These things don't write themselves, folks. Film crews don't come cheap.
- Watching all seven women dish out two kisses to each housewife's cheek at two separate events was pretty lazy editing.
Heyyy, you look greaaaat...**mmmwahh**, **mmmwahh** x7 x2
- I can't really blame Kim, although I think someone else should have called her and told her perhaps before.
She deserved to know, and now that I know it's just about having a surrogate I don't get why it's such a big deal. Camille used a surrogate also.
They should have just let Paul and Adrienne leave.
- Brandi alleged that Adrienne said that she hates Kim's chicken salad.
- I don't understand how having kids via a surrogate would be a secret anyway.
Wouldn't her friends & acquaintances have known whether she'd been pregnant during the months before a baby appeared? People don't actually fake all that, do they?
- Also it was interesting to see the view of the site of the future San Diego Chargers (or Jacksonville Jaguars?) football stadium from the condo Mauricio was selling.
Wonder if they are going to mention any more progress about the Sacramento Kings and whether Paul/Adrienne are going to move the team to another city? Who will retain ownership in the divorce?
- [quote]Watching all seven women dish out two kisses to each housewife's cheek at two separate events was pretty lazy editing.
I haven't watched WWHL yet, but I can almost guarantee they'll be replaying the clips of all those kisses and laughing hysterically about it. It felt like forced editing for that exact purpose.
This show is becoming more and more like an hour-long commercial each and every week. Every woman and man on the show is now pimping something.
I'd also just like to say that, knowing Kyle is part-owner of the show, I no longer take ANYTHING she says seriously. In fact I roll my eyes at her now.
- R509, Paul has absolutely nothing to do with the Kings. They are owned by the Maloofs, period. Paul Massif has no vested interest in the Kings and has no decision making power in regards to them. Adrienne, her mother and brothers are in charge.
- I don't think it's about having a surrogate.
I think since Paul and Adrienne have recently separated, it's more about one or the other having an affair or doing something else that will eventually lead to this separation. That would be more of a defamation of character that is lawsuit worthy since Adrienne tries so hard to portray the close family image also for business purpose. They go to the games as a family etc. It's also possible that her children were not aware and she did not want this to be in the open.
- [quote]Wouldn't her friends & acquaintances have known whether she'd been pregnant during the months before a baby appeared? People don't actually fake all that, do they?
- Maurice has gotten obese. Camille's fucktoy isn't bad looking, but I was expecting something hotter.
- People blaming Kim as if all of this wasn't planned? Come on.
All of you have to realize that this is all staged by now. And they are getting extremely sloppy about it too.
Poor poor Kyle will be just so hurt that her sister did this "without her knowledge". Cue the fake drama for the Richards sisters.
- Dmitri needs to rethink the curly mullet. Then we'll re-evaluate.
- How about the fake drama at Sur being introduced? Did it leave you all salivating for Vanderpump Rules?
And yikes at the daughter. She's got Ken's face.
- The drama at Sur felt like the backdoor pilot that it turned out to be.
- She also apparently got all of the fat that Lisa's had sucked from her own body
- Is her new husband cheating with the pool boy yet?
- [quote]I'd also just like to say that, knowing Kyle is part-owner of the show, I no longer take ANYTHING she says seriously. In fact I roll my eyes at her now.
Once again, Kyle Richards is NOT part-owner of the show, she is not even a Producer.
- Kyle was just sort of approached first and was involved in getting other women on board, or something. She's not a showrunner.
- Kyle is most definitely a producer on the show.
- Kyle is BFFs with Andy Cohen. Do you honestly think the writers are going to contrive a plot that would place her in a bad light? I actually think they see her as the moral center/greek chorus of the show, a la Cohen's (and Kyle's) other BFF Bethenny.
- It's awkward watching Paul and Adrienne given the bitch edit this season. Am so used to seeing them as welcome comet relief.
- I can't believe no one on DL has mentioned Camille's comment, that the difference between her new boytoy Dmitri and ex-husband Kelsey "is about 8 inches."
- [quote]Camille's fucktoy isn't bad looking, but I was expecting something hotter.
Would you fuck this?
- [quote]Once again, Kyle Richards is NOT part-owner of the show, she is not even a Producer.
Once again, Kyle Richards has said herself on multiple television appearances that she IS part-owner of the show. Not that she was responsible for bringing ladies onboard, but that she is "part-owner of the show."
- r526, on WWHL she said in cowboy boots he's about 8 inches taller when Andy asked her.
- Let's face it, drunk or dry, Kim is a selfish bitch. She hates her sister and I hate looking at her ravaged face, she needs to be off the show.
- [quote]on WWHL she said in cowboy boots he's about 8 inches taller when Andy asked her.
Nice try Camille.
- It seems like Paul and Adrienne have gotten along really well so far. I wonder what happened that caused their separation/divorce so fast. Although, I know sometimes these shows were taped up to a year prior like RHONJ.
- I got the impression that Brandi's big bombshell had something to do with Adrienne and Paul being bad parents.
It was interesting that Adrienne referred to the teen boy in the kitchen as "Paul's nephew." Isn't he her nephew too?
What's up with Kyle's house being egged???
- Gotta love crazy Kim for ruining Mauricio and Kyle's big event. It's not like they didn't have it coming. And they didn't have the common courtesy to have Kim bring her world-famous "Tub O' Chicken Salad" to the event for all to enjoy.
Mauricio is a major league doucebag. I don't need to hear about how much real estate he's sold this year. Buying the new Mercedes for his 16-year-old daughter was disgusting.
- Brandi's bombshell revealed...
- Kim is the Heather Webber of BH.
- [quote]What's up with Kyle's house being egged???
That was just a setup to get Alexia outside to reveal her new car.
- Most everything with Kyle backfires anyway. The crap with Kim backfired on Kyle in season 1 and the crap with Brandi backfired on Kyle in season 2. Viewers always seem to side against her. She's insanely jealous that Lisa and Brandi are more popular than she is.
- R535, that's the second report I've read that claims whatever Brandi said was said during the Ojai dinner. Last night's episode was edited to make it look like whatever she said was said during the tasting at Sur. Stupid shitty wreck of a show; now I don't know what to believe.
- Wasn't it rumored back when the show first started that Paul and Adrienne had a marriage of convenience, with one or the other bearding?
Mauricio is a huge tool. Now he is going to be so "fake irate" at Brandi for ruining his big party as we are supposed to believe this incident wasn't planned in advance. And he's really not that good looking.
- r539, Brandi's real destest fo Adrienne stems from the "feud" between Adrienne and Lisa. The whole comment issue originated when Adrienne said she had a c-section, which she did say in Ojai. That's the lie Brandi was referring to in last night's episode - how everyone knows it's a lie but do not call her on it.
- Paul pinged big time last night.
- [quote]Gotta love crazy Kim for ruining Mauricio and Kyle's big event.
EVERY event on this show is ruined by someone. They just take turns each week. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- [quote]Once again, Kyle Richards has said herself on multiple television appearances that she IS part-owner of the show. Not that she was responsible for bringing ladies onboard, but that she is "part-owner of the show."
Could you please provide a clip of just one of these "multiple television appearances" she uttered this, since nothing comes up on Google and she has no credits except herself on IMBD under Housewives. Thank you.
- r543, precisely why it's laughable that we are supposed to believe Kyle and Mauricio are just oh-so-angry that anything happened at this "very important event". I do love that the higher the horse Kyle mounts, the more fans flock to support the other side.
- Like anyone would want to watch a fucking real estate party sans drama? Pul-lease.
- so who's Mauricio fucking these days?
- Embarrassingly transparent episode with the promotion of Lisa's new spin-off show, Brandi's book promotion, and Camille taking the condo tour with Mauricio to help his real estate business. Lame.
Thank goodness Kim is still crazy enough to bring the drama.
- Thee hotness of Paul -
- There's something sexy about a man who's comfortable in his own skin. When Paul and Mauricio stripped to their bathing suits last season at a pool party, you could see Adrienne cringe. She's embarrassed by her out-of-shape hubby. But HE's not. And that's what makes him attractive in my eyes. He knows he's no Mauricio. That kind of security is hot. And last night, when Adrienne and the kids were picking on his back hair, which isn't that bad, he just ignored it, even though they wouldn't let it go. And when he came to his wife's defense, I like the street atttitude (even if it was directed at Brandi) and he's always the one to step in. Mauricio will hang back and be a diplomat. But Paul will tell it like it is. Love him.
- Lisa's son Max is hot to death. Looks like he likes it rough. I must have him in me quite deeply. Pandy is more obeser than ever.
- I would never go to a doctor who behaved like Paul did last night.
- Will Taylor aka Shana be there as a shoulder to cry on for Paul in his time of need. I can see her trying to seduce Dr. Megabucks. Remember, she will do anything to retain that zip code.
- LOL @ R553!! That'd be a great twist!
- It would be interesting if Brandi was the shoulder to cry on. That would scandalize Beverly Hills.
- I'm starting to think Yolanda is a hypochondriac. She just announced on her blog that she has Lyme's Disease.
- OMG Lisa's son is the ugliest thing I've seen in years!
- r557, that's saying a lot in a room with her daughter and her husband.
- Looks like Paul had a nose job himself.
- Dayum, bitches...Lisa's son has BDF for dayyyyyyyyyys. That's all that matters to me.
- Paul was an idiot, calling Brandi a Bitch over and over and then Brandi calls Adrienne one and he screams" What? "You called my wife a bitch?" I've seen better acting on QVC.
- Paul's nose has been broken 3x by his son. They like to rough-house and the kid always head butts him or kicks him in he face. Nice, huh?
So why does Adrienne lie about her dry, barren, uterus? Who cares? Camille is up front about it?
I believe Brandi that Adrienne is a liar. Why the fuck is she on this show is she is so protective? That's why she is boring. Same with the Countess, she is boring and protective too.
- It's all scripted, dolls. Adrienne was and is a bore, but she's megabucks with tons of BH connections. They needed to keep her viable, so they amped up her drama. Her cute little squabbles with Paul weren't cutting it. That's all there is to it.
- When Brandi was saying she knows other secrets about Adrienne, do you think it is that Adrienne is a switch hitter?
- Kyle is not a producer of the show
- of course Kim brought the drama. Bravo knows she cray cray, drinking or not. They better keep that bitch there!!! hahahaha But what was the big Addriene secret?? I read somewhere else that it was allegedly the fact that she was never pregnant: that she used a surrogate. If that's true, I understand why she wanted to keep it a secret, maybe until she was ready to tell her kids herself but...what's the fucking big deal anyways? Yes, I'd be mad that Brandi is the one saying it out loud - that ain't her fucking business...but AM aint the first woman having a surrogate. She could have easily said 'yeah, it's true, bitch. But that ain't yo business, skank!!' hahaha
- I wouldn't even be surprised if the famewhores Paul and Adrienne have manufactured the whole divorce drama for the cameras.
- People who say cray cray need to be fumigated!
- Mauricio vs Paul.
One is smart and tries not to say anything that could damage his business.
In that vein, I'm getting so fucking sick of the infomercials for Sur and Villa Blanca.
- Call me a grouch, but I thought the daughter getting the nice sports car from her parents either got a crappy edit or was less than gracious in her behavior towards her incredibly generous parents.
Not once did they show her throwing her arms around her parents saying, "Thank you!". Mauricio even tried to hug her at one point and she shrugged him off and kept saying, "Is this for real?"
While I'm sure she was surprised and somewhat in shock, I thought her behavior was pretty tacky.
But then again, I also think that wealthy parents who give their kids expensive presents usually do it just as much to show other parents how well they're doing. Yes, clearly Mauricio and Kyle love their kids and are good parents. But something seemed weird about that kid's reaction to getting such an amazing present.
- R505, I think in this case they were deliberately catching every last kiss to demonstrate how tedious, tiresome and ignorant the whole exercise is.
Adrienne is so fake in every conceivable way that she can't even play this out right. She's forever glancing around to see who's looking at her as if she's unsure if her phony expressions are selling her untrue words.
Paul has been worse than any of the women this season! Bitchy, sensitive and overly involved in each squabble.
Brandi, rough as she is, is the one in the right, popping the balloons of all the incredible phonies around her.
I wish Ken would clip his hair to a Caesar or similar. It would actually shave 5 to 7 years off of him. It would also help if he ditched the ugly (trendy?) belts, which look ignorant on an old (or even young) man.
- No wonder Kyle is like she is. Mauricio giving the 16-year-old daughter (step-daughter?) a Mercedes is a sure-fire way to guarantee she becomes a major asshole.
- She's been married to Mauricio since 1996, so there's a good chance Alexia is his daughter. She divorced her first husband in 1992.
- Since this is all scripted, I'm sure the producers told Paul he needs to amp up his energy level and really go after Brandi. She was in on it too. The whole thing looked like a rehearsal for a high school production of Picnic.
- Who here thinks Lisa's spinoff will last more than one season?
- If Brandi said Adrienne used a surrogate, so what?
Why would everyone be shocked? Why would they be saying 'Woe, that was below the belt'?
It must be something much bigger and no one here or on the site that was linked earlier has a clue at this point.
The car thing was very nouveau riche. Their kid JUST turned 16 and she's given a brand new Mercedes? I don't care how rich you are, a 16 year old should be getting used to driving in an '80s Datsun or something.
I loved Taylor's reaction to he big drama, like she wanted to faint.
& Kyle should have moved them very quickly out of the party, if she was so worried that they were spoiling Mauricio's event.
What was the story with Lisa's waitress? Everything was so muddled this week.
& some other waitress insulted Brandi,...so she called ahead to make sure she wasn't going to be at the tasting? What did she say?
- "Brandi has actually has admitted to her 90210 co-stars that all that the fighting she is involved with on the show is a farce and that 99% of what she says and does is acting.'
- The waitress didn't "insult" Brandi R576 - verbally that is. The waitress had an affair with Eddie (pre-LeaAnne) and went on Entertainment Tonight or some shit like that to brag/do an interview about it.
She also happens to work at Sur. So Brandi would rather not run into her there.
- The waitress in the last episode insulted a big shot customer and he called her a bitch and Lisa made the waitress apologize. The wealthy customer is always right.
- None of these women are remotely likeable this season. When Camille comes off as the moral center, you know something is wrong.
- I guess they are trying to incorporate Lisa's staff into this show, so people will be somewhat familiar with the characters when Lisa's new show debuts.
Also, TOTALLY didn't understand why Lisa wouldn't hear the waiter's side of the story. Could have been a possibility of the girl being treated improperly in some way by the customer. Boggles my mind.
ON anther note: Why oh why does this site have viruses?? Thank god, I have good security.
- quote]Brandi has actually has admitted to her 90210 co-stars
[quote]that all that the fighting she is involved with on the show is a farce and that 99% of what she says and does is acting
Wouldn't they all be quite well aware of that anyway?
- Brandi showed how stupid she is when she said to the agent she didn't see why they needed to have her photo on the cover of the book.
I can't imagine in a million years that that book will have anything worth reading.
- Is Bravo not becoming the most incestuous channel ever? It's becoming insulting.
Also, the only reason they bleeped out what Brandi said about Adrianne was to get people talking and speculating (which it's doing), and to tune in to future episodes where, inevitably, we'll find out what was said. Soooooooo predictable.
- I didn't watch the first season. What did Camille do that branded her as such a bitch?
- Adrienne just seems so completely humorless. I can see why Lisa and Brandi bonded because they're literally the only ones on the show who can take a joke.
- Bravo is really making a series about the waitstaff at some boring brasserie?
- In fairness to Bravo, they actually got viewers to watch a spin-off about a dim, smug, bewigged, cottage cheese-thighed chainsmoker and her wedding preparations to a fellow dimwit who fell into her trap.
At least this show has the wit and charm of Lisa.
- A few thoughts:
- The Egg throwing thing - I don't know about other parts of the country, but in my town we used to throw eggs on houses at mischief night before Halloween. We would especially do it to the popular girls, and to people we didn't like (for conflicting reasons obviously). This also carried on to the days before the beginning of school.
- The Mercedes thing - So I grew up upper middle class and when kids started to get their license they always got a car. Mercedes is pretty popular because it is perceived as a safe car and thus a good choice for a new driver. It is often leased and not purchased so , with the deals you can get , especially as a returning customer, it's a lot of money but when you are financially comfortable it's paying two hundred dollars more a month to get your child a safer car. So the parents don't mind and the kids get used to it so it doesn't seem like a big deal. Kyle was trying to make it seem like a bigger deal for the camera and her daughter did not want to play along. But she did seem excited to get the car. It was more about getting a car (rite of passage) than the brand. Also, Kyle probably got the car free by promising to promote the brand.
- Paul and Adrienne - I don't understand the posters who say they seem to have a good marriage. This seemed true in previous seasons. Now they seem very artificial. Every time they are together they seem to have a staged situation and nothing about it feels genuine. Family cookout? Paul never touched the bar b q and has never seen Adrienne prepare a salad. When the walk together he touched her back as though he doesn't know how much she dislikes it ... he never does it that;s why he doesn't know it. But when it comes to legalese, they seem to be on the same page.
Lis's restaurant - again...I forget the term but when there is a thing about someone being promoted to his/her level of incompetence. We will start seeing some shark jumping for sure.
- Love Lisa and Brandi, both the voices of reason and no bullshit.
- [quote]Who here thinks Lisa's spinoff will last more than one season?
Did you see that actor errr I mean waiter? He and the waitress in trouble were gorgeous. It will be a soap opera full of beautiful young people with troubles and conflicts and Mama Lisa throwing bon mots of advice. People will watch.
[quote]The Egg throwing thing
There was none, it was an excuse to get the kid outsode to see the car.
- 589-----peter principal?
- [quote]The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has admitted to her 90210 co-stars that all of the fighting and drama she is involved with on the Bravo reality-TV show is all faked purely to get ratings, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
If this is true, she is pretty stupid for saying that. Bravo will not be pleased with her confirming what any intelligent viewer already suspects: These shows are frauds.
- Bravo has intelligent viewers?
- I seriously doubt that Mercedes needs Kyle Richards of all people, to promote their brand.
- It's strange to me that they would throw eggs at their own house just to get the daugther to come outside in the daytime. Is she a vampire? Why doesn't, "Can you please come with me outside for a moment?" work?
The cameras made sure to feature the name of the Mercedes dealership so maybe the girl got to drive the car around the block before it went back to the showroom.
Won't having a cheesy reality show filmed at Sur drive away the supposedly high power people that go there? Not everyone is a whore for camera time.
- r596, I doubt most of the "drama" will actually be filmed at the restaurant. This basically seems like Jersey Shore with a little Lisa thrown in.
- I want to know exactly what Brandi said. It must be something stunning because of Paul's reaction. I loved it when he called her a bitch. It was like snake venom spewing from him. Adrienne is a little shit stirrer this season. I agree with the poster who said they like Lisa and Brandi because they at least have a sense of humor. Camille needs to hang out with those two. None of the others are worth spending any time with.
- It's all so ridiculously scripted, right down to the foreshadowing. At the restaurant, Lisa commented to Kim how wonderful and happy she looks...that she seems like a whole new woman at peace with herself. Then shortly we have Kim blabbing to Paul and Adrienne about Brandi's comments. It's really quite amusing.
- At one point, Kim, for once, was wearing less make-up and she suddenly looked like her former self. It took me aback for a second. Otherwise she generally bears practically no resemblance at all to the child actress of the '70s
[quote]It's strange to me that they would throw eggs at their own house just to get the daugther to come outside in the daytime. Is she a vampire? Why doesn't, "Can you please come with me outside for a moment?" work?
lol...I think the eggs were already there.
My brother did something similar (worse) when he surprised his wife with her new car. He alarmed her by saying someone had damaged his car could she please come outside and look. Which was absurd. He freaked her out and then she had to switch emotions to receive her new car.
- Lisa is a makeup job. The contouring on her upper bridge is over the top. In flashback blue, it really gives her fug away. Anyone have access to photos of her as a teen/youth?
- Someone mentioned Yolanda's brow bone needs sanding. Very masculine. She needs to shimmer up her makeup. She looks dry, lackluster and pushing closer to 60 not 50. The real reason she doesn't drink is because of the rapid aging not b/c she's such a refined lady. Also, it makes her feel like she has an edge over others to compensate for her lack of being a savvy business woman w/no real hobbies.
- Looks wise, Kyle is the best looking. As someone said way upthread, a natural beauty. Don't know if she had a nose sculpting when younger (most have) but still, her face stands on its own.Very Demi Moore. Kim's face is so sloppy in comparison but when she quits medicating with vals and anti-anxiety scripts, grows some collagen, she'll look fresher.
The problem with Yolanda is the contrast of prominent brow bone with deep set eyes. For someone so supposedly healthy she lacks the telltale glow. Maybe her makeup is too flat. She needs to ditch the wannabe Grace Kelly hairstyle. She doesn't have the face to pull it off. I think the reason why she mentions Lyme and back issues is to try to convince us that the reason why she isn't perfect is out of her control. She should also invest in a heavy highlighting versus the monotone blond. I suspect her reason is because she can't cover her mostly grey hair. She probably blames illness for her aging as she struggles with self-identity. Her OCD stems from the fact that she never really achieved success in her own right. Put her in an environment with genuine self made women who have it all and watch her micro expressions betray her bottomless insecurity.
- If Kim isn't sneaking drinks then she has to be on Klonopin or similar meds. She's not sober. Does anyone here know what sort of drugs they prescribe to addicts after rehab? Did Kim enter a detox first and then rehab? This makes all of the difference in the world. Detox suggest a physical dependency on alcohol or other drugs that can cause death upon withdrawal. Is Kim often seen with a coffee clutched in her hands? If not, then she's relying on something else as a crutch, but what?