All Threads by Date
At DL, grammar, punctuation, and spelling still matter.
Amen to that, bother.
- U B speakin da trut, bother.
- Fuck you and your pretentious Oxford comma.
- Mi pusy stincs.
- don't bother brother.
- Their are many importent DL issue's to talk about. I just dont think your right on this won.
So loose the attitude.
- And Amen to that, siser.
[italic] ENOUGH. [/italic]
- I think all caps AND italics is a bit much, R8.
- Some employers won't hire people who use poor grammar.
- I think there should be a tax on extraneous or misplaced apostrophes.
- text-ese is a HUGE turn-off. Go to bed and realize that the way you type is how your portray yourself to others.
- If one more person tries to correct me when I write that I'm going to my uncles' farm, I'm going to scream.
- I just farted.
- waaay to kleeky!
- The oxford comma isn't pretentious. It's logical, reasonable, and even necessary:
- Your an idiot op.
- You're stupid.
- RAPE ME!!!
- Ciaran, when you say "uncles'" do you mean it to be plural and possessive, then?
- I do, R21. My Uncle Pete married his husband a few years ago.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...