- Primping himself to be America's first out President. You go, gurl!
- Ugh. IL hardly needs another douchebag as governor. He'll need a "wife" if he really wants to go any further. Perhaps he'll call Charlie Crist for advice on that.
- Will she wear her turquoise belt and pink gingham shirt to the inauguration?
- He'll be the gayest governor since....me!
- I wonder if he'll pull out that woman he's "dating." You know, the military woman stationed overseas.
- Is Charlie Crist through with his, R5?
- Because he ONE TIME dressed a lil bit flamboyant, you all are CERTAIN he's a hetboi?
- YES WE ARE, R7.
Every Gay Man in America
- Oh, Mary! Who does she think she is!
- This clown's name should be Aaron Schlock.
- Three snaps and a twirl, you GO girl!
- No wonder this closet case doesn't want to admit he's gay.
- You have to have serious bad gaydar to not see that Aaron is a gay man.
- I don't want him to admit he's gay. Or be gay, but that ship has sunk.
- He is got my vote!
We need a hot bod in the State House!
- [quote] Cockgobbler Aaron Schock
Bwahahahaha!!! I love that name.
He sounds like a Batman villain - the COCKGOBBLER!
- He's like Nomi Malone from Showgirls. Bitch is ambitious but she'll never be president.
- I think she is lovely!
- Why didn't the Democrats in Illinois re-district this asshole out? They were talking about doing it after the 2010 Midterms.
- I think they targeted Joe Walsh's district instead, feeling Schock was not a legitimate threat for statewide office.
- Was Walsh? The guy is a nut. (Which is probably why he's losing to Duckworth).
- Don't most governorships have some sort of minimum height requirement?
- We endorse Aaron with love and affection.
The Log Cabinettes and GOProud-less
- [quote]I wonder if he'll pull out that woman he's "dating." You know, the military woman stationed overseas.
R5. I believe Aaron's girlfriend lives in Canada. Flight attendant. Always in the air. Busy, busy. Always so busy. Same with Aaron.
- A flight attendant would be a perfect political beard, wife-to-be. Probably has a somewhat flexible flight schedule so she can make strategic campaign appearances. Then she can conveniently go back and resume her own busy life. I'm sure she meets height and weight requirements.
- Oh boys, mamma's mussey is dry as a desert. Aaron is a cutie, but Mamma is just not into mussey on mussey action.
- I live in his district.
They created a central Illinois Republican vote sink for Schock to try to discourage him from running statewide and staying in the safe house seat. Now if Schock wanted to run hard core Tea Partier he'd probably still win if he did that in this district, yet he has been obviously positioning himself for statewide office by running commercials talking about sometimes agreeing with Obama.
He also just sent out a fake newspaper as campaign lit that brags about 12 unions endorsing him and that he votes with Obama 30 percent of the time.
BTW, the mailer also has a picture in it with a nelly-looking 15 year old Aaron standing with his parents and smiling widely with gravel dust all over his clothes (why a 30-year-old several-term congressman is still running on his background as a teen is beyond me but whatever).
- If Durbin decides to retire, I could see Aaron going for the Senate instead.
But if Schock stays in the governor's race then we will have two closteted gays running for the GOP nomination in Schock and Treasurer Dan Rutherford.
- Aaron should date Reichen.
- Strictly small time
- [quote]They created a central Illinois Republican vote sink for Schock to try to discourage him from running statewide and staying in the safe house seat. Now if Schock wanted to run hard core Tea Partier he'd probably still win if he did that in this district, yet he has been obviously positioning himself for statewide office by running commercials talking about sometimes agreeing with Obama.
Does he run the risk of falling out of the state party leadership's good graces?
The redistrticting kind of sounds like what happened with Michele Bachmann's district which became even more conservative. Have to wonder if they want to keep her out of more responsible positions.
- Well if Schock decides to run for governor, then he'll never have time to date. He'll be so busy that it will ruin his love life.
But some people were just meant to serve the people even if it means never having a girlfriend.
- r28, you HAVE to scan that picture.
- R28 do the people in your district not believe the rumors or do they know/not care?
- Like he has a shot against that hot daddy Peter Florrick.
- Oh Aaron, I'm thinking of dumping "Crazy Eyes" soon, and I think you and I would be wonderful together. I'm sure we could find a top somewhere to satisfy us or else one of those double headed devices the lesbians use
Marcus "Ladybird" Bachmann
- Because he's a cockgobbler or did you simply feel the need to gratuitously add that, as in "pussylover Chris Hayes now appearing on MSNBC"
- I have very weak 'Dar, and maybe I just fall for stereoytpe, but I still have a very difficult time accepting Chris as str8.
I just looked for it to scan but I think I threw it out. Sorry!
There are rumors in the district but it's very Republican to begin with, and secondly Schock is very good at sucking up to people/campaigning so people just look the other way.
- I liked the thread title,OP. In my top ten favorites, right up there with "I find all the saggy breasts on Dynasty distracting!"
- Oops... Correction, it read I find all the saggy tits on dynasty distracting."
- awww thanks r41/r42
- Her campaign will be called "Red, White and Blew."
- From gobbler to governer, the Aaron Schock story.
It's your lucky day.
I was bored and searched for the Schock mailer and wound up able to scan the pic of him from his teenage gravel pit days.
- He looks really "special" in that pic.
- Caption: Aaron on his first visit to Chips-Ahoy's industrial bakery.
- What a pretty princess in r46's pic! Little Aaron must have been very popular in that gravel pit.
- Cockgobbler Aaron gets moist when a microphone sticks up toward his face.
- Kellan Lutz isn't the only one who likes to show off his pecs.
- Cockgobbler Schock's butch pose.
- You go gurl!
- He is such a power bottom
- The infamous pink plaid shirt and turquoise belt worn by the straight-acting Congressional twink.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4xVACFsd5TA/TeF51SNzsbI/AAAAAAAAxaY/IhvbGu9-UBc/s1600/So Not Gay It Hurts.jpg
- anonymous, link please!
- Is that little bitch really 5' 8"? She lookes 5' 5" tops (pardon the pun).
- Would I lie to you?
- Aaron's audition tape for "Will & Grace: The Movie"
- Any hi res pics of AS? I prefer jerking off to hi res pics.
- Friends, sisters, and pals!
- R63. Please photoshop your photo so it looks like Ryan is holding hands with Schock.
- I'm dating Julianne Moore... seriously!
- Aaron, you're dating her son.
- Hi! I got your grindr message. Yes, I know the mens room off the main concourse at Union Station.
- Whatcha talkin bout, Willis? I just happen to have a wide stance.
- Re that high school pic - only fifteen and on his knees already.
- You look familiar. Didn't we meet in the woods by the P Street Beach?
- Pocket gay
- Aaron looks cute in r46's linked pic in a Harry Potter nerd kind of way. Bummer that he turned out to be such a self loathing ambitious republican closet case.
- Hey girl! You gonna be at brunch later?
- Can't a guy tie his shoe without people thinking he's cruising for sex?
- R75. Aaron is just short of having Accidental Male Nudity.
- I flunked phys.ed. all through school but tossing this damn ball will be worthwhile if it gets me into the locker room after the game.
- The cockgobbler sparkles with Pride.
- Holy crapola! There was a video camera hidden in the sauna.
- Heh! I asked for a sweater for my birthday. Instead I got a moaner.
- I want to make Aaron squeal as I pummel his hole.
- I like making men squeal with delight.
- I luuuurve the COCKGOBBLER!
- Gotta run! There's a sale on Jeff Stryker autographed dildos at the Pleasure Chest.
- What possesses people to think I could possibly be gay?
- Post a 'smell the cookies' shot and it's confirmed.
- Sisters, sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.
- Look at it this way, Paul, now you'll have more time to meet me in the gym.
- Although she is an annoying nelly queen she would NOT be the first 'Mo president!
- The headline to this thread reeks of self-loathing.
- Not sure what wanting to be governor has to do with "self-loathing." Sadly, the silly "self-loathing" accusors at DL are usually examples of that problem - and they reek.
- Schock is an anti-gay closet case, we owe him ZERO respect about his homosexuality R90.
- R91, you know he voted to keep DADT in place, right?
That's why he's self-loathing.
- R93, you know R90 claims "The headline to this thread reeks of self-loathing." The Log Cabinette is talking about the headline writer/OP, not about Aaron Schock.
Yes, we know that Schock voted against the repeal of DADT. We know he's a self-loathing closet case. That's why we want to brand him through Google searches as "gay" and "cockgobbler" in the way that Santorum became fecal matter.
- [R88] More likely, Paul and li'l aaron will meet in the congressional steamroom! "Yes, Daddy! I've been a bad boy!"
- Paul: Aaron, you little bitch! I'm going to pretend your tight little hole is a Democrat, and I'm going to teach you a lesson.
Aaron: Oh yes, Daddy. I'm a naughty liberal. Teach me a lesson!
- He's as gay as a hat-box full of glitter.
- He will [italic]never[/italic] be governor of Illinois.