- "Dan Jordan" from Nightmare on Elm Street part 4.
- Yes, Danny Hassel of Elm Streets 4/5 was totally hot!
- William Ostrander (Buddy Repperton) is still hot. That's him on the left in this pic...
- Brett Novek in David DeCoteau's Brotherhood V: Alumni.
- Dale Midkiff, "Pet Sematary."
Kevin Zegers, "The Hollow."
Jeff Denton, "Beast of Bray Road."
Norman Reedus, "The Walking Dead."
Chad Michael Murray, "House of Wax."
- [quote] I'll start with Buddy Repperton from "Christine".
aka, the 45 year old High School student in "Christine". I have a thing for made-over Keith Gordon in that movie.
- Jsu Garcia (aka Nick Corri) "A Nightmare on Elm Street"
- [quote]Norman Reedus, "The Walking Dead."
I'm surprised to see him here, but I agree.
- Robert Rusler ("Vamp", "Nightmare on Elm Street 2")
- Paul Satterfield in that tight yellow bikini in Creepshow 2.
- David DeCocteau pretty much rendered this thread irrelevant.
- Absolutely, R10!!! Both guys in that segment of Creepshow were hot, and they had major chemistry together. Would love to have seen them get it on with each other.
- That guy who did the shower scene is Ssssss!
- Dana Ashbrook-Return of the Living Dead 2
- [quote]That guy who did the shower scene is Ssssss!
Reb Brown. He was also in the abominably bad "Howling 2: Your Sister is a Werewolf". His brief scene in "Sssss" is pure fap material.
- [quote]Paul Satterfield in that tight yellow bikini in Creepshow 2.
Mmmm-hmmmm. I always imagined him and the other guy getting it on.
- J. Eddie Peck starring in Curse 2: The Bite
- Todd Allen ("Witchboard")
- Peter Liapis ("Ghoulies")
- *rolls eyes*
- [quote]J. Eddie Peck starring in Curse 2: The Bite
- James Brolin in Amityville Horror
- Jason Patric in Lost Boys and Billy Baldwin in Flatliners.
- Several actors who've played Jason Vorhees are hot, particularly CJ Graham.
- Anthony Perkins and John Gavin in "Psycho."
Rod Taylor in "The Birds."
- Most of the male cast of "Jeepers Creepers 2."
- Al Santos in particular, R26! I wonder if Victor Salva had a taste of that during his audition?
- Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm Street
the aforementioned Kevin Zegers, who also made appearances in Dawn of the Dead and Wrong Turn
Rider Strong in Cabin Fever
- Thank you r16 i needed that
- Thom Matthews in Return of the Living Dead and Friday the 13th Jason Lives.
- I agree about Thom. If you watch that scene at the beginning of "Jason Lives", he gets his ass grabbed by Jason as he's struggling to get out of that grave.
- Special mention for the coach shower scene in "Nightmare on Elm Street 2". You know the one.
- The guys from the gay indie slasher Hellbent.
- Is there anything to the story that Thom Mathews and George Clooney used to live together?
- John Allen Nelson (Killer Klowns from Outer Space)
Leo Rossi (Halloween II, including the hot tub ass scene)
- Paul Rudd in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. I was so distracted by him in that movie that I couldn't think of anything else. He was so good-looking and charming then.
Ryan Reynolds in The Amityville Horror.
Josh Hartnett in Halloween H20.
- [quote]James Brolin in Amityville Horror
I agree. And James Brolin in the lesser-known "The Car", he was gorgeous.
- Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th: IV.
R32, I know. That sure wasn't subtext!
- Hey, after R43's post I looked up the actor from NOES 2, who I remember from Come back to the five and dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean. It says he now lives in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and his partner's name is Hector Morales.
- Andrew Bryniarski who plays Leatherface in the TCM remake.
- Lawrence Monoson - Friday the 13th Part IV
Andras Jones - Nightmare on Elm Street 4 (see pic)
Kevin Bernhardt - Hellraiser III
Tony Goldwyn - Friday the 13th Part VI
Glenn Quinn - Dr. Giggles
Leigh McCloskey - Inferno
- [quote]John Allen Nelson (Killer Klowns from Outer Space)
Don't forget co-star Grant Cramer.
- William Ostrander looks even better today. Daddy!
- What? Still no mention from the annoying "Evan Peter's ass" troll from the "American Horror Story" threads?
- D.B. Sweeney and Robert Patrick in Fire in the Sky.
- Timothy Oliphant in the Crazies (which had one of the scariest scenes of all time: the pitchfork and the hospital beds.
- Jon Voight (and Burt Reynolds) in Deliverance.
- Jason Beghe in "Monkey Shines" !!
nude scenes, bouncing basket (first jogging scene) and now-ex-Scifitologist!
- Nathan Philips from "Wolf Creek" and "Snakes on a Plane" (and a few other low budget thrillers.) Hot little Aussie snack.
- Viggo as one of the killers in Texas Chainsaw Massacre III.
And another vote for Norman Reedus, I find him unexpectedly crushworthy.
- Did no one else here find John Stockwell, in the aforementioned "Christine," the epitome of studly hotness in that film? Laid up in his hospital bed, shirtless, displaying his nice pecs?
Hell, that scene made me wanna go out and buy a battered 1958 Plymouth, just so I could ask him to help me fix a bent tailpipe.
- I thought Stockwell and Gordon were hot. Buddy too, but he was an asshole who I wanted to see set on fire.
- I don't recall Christine, although I just found out John Stockwell went from acting to directing. He directed hottie Josh Duhamel (Mr. Fergie) in the horror movie Turistas.
- I remember the first time I saw the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning" and I thought "Sweet Christ! Where the hell have you been all my life?" Turns out it was Matt Bomer.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=matt bomer texas chainsaw beginning&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1589&bih=738&tbm=isch&tbnid=VY7dlRbv5eF6FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2006_the_texas_chainsaw_massacre_the_beginning_012.html&docid=UwiKV6DSdP0McM&im
- [quote]Is there anything to the story that Thom Mathews and George Clooney used to live together?
I'm sure they sampled each other back then.
- Phil Buckman - "American Werewolf in Paris"
- The actor's name escapes me, but he was the guy who was castrated in the original "I Spit On Your Grave". He was so sexy. Throughout the entire film he only wears coveralls, and he never wears anything underneath them. He even shows the cock in one scene.
- David Naughton and his plump ass from "American Werewolf in London"
- I was hot for Amos (John Philbin) in the original Children of the Corn movie.
- The hilarious Children of the Corn III's Ron Melendez.
- Patrick O'Bryan "976 Evil"
- Oops, stinkylink. Here's Patrick...
- [quote]Did no one else here find John Stockwell, in the aforementioned "Christine," the epitome of studly hotness in that film? Laid up in his hospital bed, shirtless, displaying his nice pecs?
- I had a major crush on John Stockwell in "Christine".
- Not much of a package in that pic, but whatever turns you all on.
- What a sad fool you are, R65. Not all of us live by the size of a man's package. Are your mouth and anus even able to naturally close anymore?
- Chris Sarandon, the original Fright Night vampire.
- Chris was beyond smooth in "Fright Night". Made Colin Ferrell look like a little boy by comparison in that dismal remake.
- It's funny that for all the talk about Matt Bomer on here, I've never thought he was hotter than in Texas Chainsaw. So fucking hot.
- It was the cornpone accent, R69.
Dead Matt from TCM
- Michael T Weiss and Antony Hamilton in Howling IV for the win!
- Thank you, R63 !
- R46, I can't see your link. But I would vote for Olyphant in A Perfect Getaway, because he shows his tight little ass in that one. (Although that's more Thriller than Horror.)
- Dylan McDermott is pretty hot in "American Horror Story."
- For sure, R74.
I always thought Craig T. Nelson was kinda hot in a daddy kind of way in "Poltergeist".
- Tom McBride, Mark, the guy in the wheelchair from Friday the 13th Part 2. RIP, Tom.
- I was just going to add the same guy, r76. Sundance Channel ran Friday the 13th Part 2 this week and I watched it last night.
McBride caught my eye as looking familiar familiar so I looked him up. What an interesting and unfortunate story his is.
It was the Wisk commercial with Dana Delany that left a long-lasting impression on me and why I guess that's why I recognized him in the movie.
Interesting trivia that of the many, many actors playing slaughtered camp counselors over the years in that series, he was the first to die in real life. Sounds like he had his fun though while he was alive and put his good looks to use as much as possible.
I'd be curious to see that documentary about his life and dealing with AIDS.
- Wow, thanks for posting R77. I don't think I ever noticed how gorgeous he was before.
- Andrew Levitas from 'Hellbent'
- R15, that shower scene from "Ssssss" owes me a debt of gratitude.
- That clip from the Tom McBride documentary seems awfully shallow. Yes, he was gorgeous, but hearing everyone talk about him being on the "A-List" is rather pathetic. He even refers to his chest hair pattern. Yikes!
- Russell Todd was also gorgeous in that movie too. And Bill Randolph was pretty hot as well.
Someone in casting must've been gay.
- The adulterous dude in the first "Hellraiser" was really hot.
- All of the Final Destination flicks.
Final Destination (the original) - Kerr Smith
Final Destination 2 - Michael Landes
Final Destination 3 - Ryan Merriman
The Final Destination (4) - Bobby Campo
Final Destination 5 - Nicholas D'Agosto
- Yesss, R84. Bobby Campo is so gorgeous, I'm surprised he hasn't had more of a career.
- J. Trevor Edmond of Night of the Living Dead 3.
I saw a recent pic and unfortunately he really let himself go.
- Paul Kratka from Friday the 13th Part III OWNS this thread...
- And Dr. Kratka is STILL fuckin' hot:
- R71 Michael T. Weiss was also one of the Mike Horton's on Days of Our Lives and I believe is now openly gay!
I'm always surprised how many horror film "stars" also are soap opera "stars".
The entire Friday the 13th series is made up of soap opera actors
- Another vote for John Stockwell in "Christine". All-American good looks, athletic build, good guy and good friend even to a lonely weirdo.
Who wouldn't have wanted him as a best friend in school? Who wouldn't have been conflicted but excited to see him take off those grey heather gym shorts? *sigh*
"Christine" holds up very well as a depiction of a time and place that isn't seem that much - that's the early 80s in a way that "The Big Chill" isn't.
Big crush on him/ the character.
- C. Thomas Howell in The Hitcher
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter had some really hot guys in it. They all had tiny shorts on.