2nd Openly Gay Person About To Go To Congress
He will win in a landslide. Not so sure about Tammy though.
- Things look okay for Tammy Baldwin, there is a good chance she will be our first openly gay senator. Nice that another gay person is succeeding her in her old district.
- So is Madison WI more gay than San Francisco?
- To clarify: they mean he would be the second gay congressman from Wisconsin. Not from the entire US.
- If Sean Patrick Maloney wins the 18th Congressional district he will be the first openly gay Congressman from New York. He's running against Tea Party/Republican Nan Hayworth.
- Is this the famous Sean Patrick who had a webcam about 10 or so years ago? If so he has my vote.
- I don't know about the webcam, but here's his site for Congress.
- Rep. Steve Gunderson (R) is also gay from Wisconsin. He came out while in congress. Most people knew he was gay all along.
- Mark Pocan wins Wisconsin’s 2nd congressional district.
Tammy Baldwin wins Senate seat in Wisconsin.
Sean Patrick Maloney wins NY's 18th congressional district.
- They don't just mean the second openly gay congressperson from Wisconsin, they mean the second consecutive openly gay congressperson from the same district in Wisconsin.
- He looks a little like the gay version of Dr. Phil. I think he's kind of a cute bear.
- Madison is now the only city in the U.S. that has both a gay man in the House and a lesbian in the Senate. That city may very well be the most liberal and progressive in the U.S.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...