Kelly Clarkson "Can't vote for Romney"
even though she's "A Republican at Heart" she's going to vote for Obama (again).
Kelly, darlin' that kind of means you're a Democrat.
- : )
- Bump! I was going to post this same thing...
YOU GUYS, this means we don't have to hate her anymore!!! Oh thank god, I was VERY upset about it!!!!
- She has no idea who or what she is. Who cares what she thinks?
- She's trying to sell a new album.
She is a "Republican at heart" = hates gays
- Is she one of those country bumpkin singers from that karaoke contest tv show I've never watched?
- my god, she sounds so dumb
- Well at least she's come to her senses on this.
- She's still a Republican.
No money for the party of HATE
- [quote]and I’m probably going to vote for Obama
- OP, no. Preferring Obama over Romney doesn't make one not a Republican. It merely makes one not an idiot.
- She may be a Paultard doofus but she's OUR Paultard doofus, dammit
- poor Kelly she can't figure out anything...her politics, her sexual orientation....
- This puts her back in my OK column.
- Wow. You really won't cut her a break. She's voting for Obama okay. We need Republicans for Obama and it's great that she's public about it and gives some good reasons.
- Clay's right. Cut the girl some slack.
Her parents are probably Republicans. It takes some people a while to escape their family's politics.
- Isn't she a lesbian?
- Oh Kelly, now you're making me regret that I too voted for the black man when you were running for Idol.
- I think it means she's conservative but not crazy.
- As long as she's not voting for Mitt....
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...