- Off the top of my head...
That's Mr. Cooper to you
- Luke Macfarlane
- Mark Ruffalo. I think he's hot and incredibly sensual, I imagine he's into anything, and he seems to be funny and kind.
- Cillian Murphy
- Abe Vigoda
Abe Vigoda Troll
- Darren Criss or Tristan MacManus
- James May, of the BBC car nerd show "Top Gear".
Yes, he looks like an unkempt version of Stephen Fry and he does babble about cars a lot, but he's hilarious, eccentric, clever, inventive, articulate, cultured, and has naughty twinkles in his eyes. And he's tall, I like tall.
- Ryan Gosling
- I would date both Tom Selleck at the age he is now.He's still a fine man, and just as hot as ever. He would be first choice. Sam Elliot is a second choice. Either Bridges brothers.They're both hot in different ways.
- James Gandolfini
Mmm, I'm so in love with him
- Jake Gyllenhaal
Or maybe Brandon Routh
Or possibly Chris Evans
- Zachary Quinto.
- Jim Parsons.
- This week it's Robert Carlyle. Love the accent, love the talent, love the intelligence, hot for the aging rock star look.
I really need to see Priest.
- Jason Sudeikis
- Brian J White.
- having Jake's hairy hole every minute
- Johnny Galecki
- Jesse Bradford or Matt Czuchry
- Now that he's clean, sober, and has stopped smoking: Colin Farrell. I went to see "Seven Psychopaths" with a straight-guy friend, and even he was wowed by Colin's beauty in the movie. "Every shot of him looks like a Calvin Klein ad," he said. Add to that his good politics, and I'm sold.
- Max Gail and Dabney Coleman as they were in the 1970s and I would definitely be on top at all times. They would both be required to wear their shirts wide open and have a big tear in the ass-end of their pants so I could have easy access to what I need.
There were other hotties on "Three's Company" and "Maude" but can't think of their names now, besides, I think those actors are dead now. You didn't specify OP whether you meant living or dead. There are 3 male actors who played parts as McHale's men in "McHale's Navy" who were hot as fucking hell in those nice navy pants, one of them was the son of the country singer, Kitty Wells, I think her name was. Cal Ripken gets an "honorary mention", but I probably wouldn't want him and his bald head as he is now--if it were just to see what it would be like to spank him, I'd go for it. This is all just off the top of my head, if there are more I'll certainly let you know...good OP post BTW.......
- David Giuntoli
- Seth McFarlane.
- Steven R. McQueen
- Josh Charles.
- fucking Jake while licking Colin's hole
- In light of recent GIFs, the only correct answer is Liam Neeson.
- Lee Pace
- Tristan MacManus
- Two of the assistent guys on the TV show "Bones" (one of which just turned up on Grimm last night):
Michael Grant Terry
Both are *adorable*!
- Luke Kleintank:
- Michael Grant Terry:
- Stephen Amell
- James Marsden
- Lincoln Younes from Australia's "Home and away".
Find him on Twitter. He's awesome.
- Now that I've seen what he's packing.. Justin Bieber. :)
- Ben Whishaw. I want to say Zac Efron because he seems like a nice guy but he also seems oddly asexual.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Darren Criss
- The Colins' Egglesfield or Firth
- r20 stole my boyfriend!
Colin or Adam Rodriguez. Both seem like very nice guys and they're hot
- I want the character that Colin played in "A Home At The End Of The World".
- Rahm Emanuel
- Luke Macfarlane.
- Josh Lucas, Brett Climo or Guy Pearce when they were in the "Snowy River" Aussie TV series in 1993-6.
- Christopher Stanley, who plays the January Jones character's second husband on "Mad Men". Woof, woof! Hot Daddy!
Or Jon Hamm.
Or John Slattery.
Or Vincent Kartheiser.
A "Mad Men" troll
- CM Punk
- Chris Hemsworth
- Colton Haynes :)
- Tom Hardy by a landslide. I love his perfect lips and nose, but also his imperfect features like crooked teeth and bow legs. He seems sweet but a little dangerous.
To each his own... he does it for me.
- [quote]Max Gail
And so's he
- Tom Hardy and Johnny Depp may I have two?
- Patrick Wilson
Young Kyle Maclachlan
- Wentworth Miller before he got fat.
- Luke Macfarlane
- Gale Harold
At the same time
- licking Rahm's hairy hole while Jon Hamm fucks me
- Zachary Quinto
- James Franco...I like that he says he has OCD. Muy whole family does. I think I'd know how to calm him down.
- Chris Meloni around 2000-2007
- If my dick were bigger, Matt Damon.
- "If my dick were bigger, Matt Damon."
Why would Ben's dick have to be bigger for Matt Damon?
- Because that big ass has seen too many dicks to be tight?
- Because you have to be able to reach through all that ass.
- Ben Affleck. Not the hottest, but smart.
- R37, I'm with you on Ben Whishaw.
- Jake Johnson from "New Girl"
- [quote] I want to say Zac Efron because he seems like a nice guy but he also seems oddly asexual.
This is true. Treat it like a challenge.
I found myself attracted to Brad Pitt while I was watching "Troy", even though he's pretty bad in it, he's still sexy.
- Jake Gyllenhaal.
Frank Langella when he was younger, back when he made Dracula.
- You'll hate me for chiming in but here goes anyway:
If I were a gay man it'd be Daniel Radcliffe or Olly Murs.
As a lesbian, I would want Kimberley Walsh to be my gf.
- Pharrell Williams
- Jon Hamm
- R71 Kimberley is currently in Strictly Come Dancing in the UK. She is stunning but my eyes are firmly on Louis Smith. As for celeb boyfriend material think I'm going with either Zachary Quinto - good politics or possibly Russell Tovey because I think we'd have a good time.
- Because R63, Matt needs a bigger dick with some balls.
- James Wolk
Josh Wald (quasi celebrity)
- If he had been my boyfriend, Heath Ledger would be alive and well today.
- Or, R77, you would have driven him to suicide.
- Chief Justice Roberts
- For someone to be a celebrity, aren't we supposed to be able to recognize his or her name?
Who are these people most of you are listing?
- Johnny Weir
- Howie Long
- Anderson cooper
- Scott Speedman
- 1. Orlando Bloom
2. Scott Speedman
3. Taylor Kitsch
4. Tim Tebow
- Pretty much the male cast of "Vampire Diaries".
- Oh man, I can't believe you left Bobby Cannavale all for ME!
- Chris Hemsworth...be mine!!!
- Anyone of them rich and near death.
- Dylan O'Brien, aka "Stiles" on Teen Wolf.
Yes, I'm way too old for him. I don't care. I'm in love with Stiles, and I'm not afraid to admit it. (and unlike his character, the actor is perfectly 'legal'... he's 22)
- Burt Reynolds circa the Deliverance era....BEYOND SEXY !!!
if I could turn back time....
- Jon Hamm
Victor Cruz (football)
Shayne Ward (singer)
- [quote]Joseph Gordon-Levitt
When I saw (500) Days of Summer, I kept yelling at Zooey Deschanel..."How can you not love this man? Are you crazy??"
- Andrew garfield
- Charlie Hunamm
- I agree r80, I've never heard of nearly all of these guys, and r52, I'm afraid Max Gail is mine as well at least for part of the week--can we agree to shared custody?
- Matt Bomer baby.
- Vincent Perez ... Hotter than ever at 48
- Nick Lachey
- OK, I've heard enough about Matt Damon's ass, can anyone link to a picture so I can see for myself? I looked in IMDB and Wikipedia and couldn't find any with a clear view of his ass. Bare or clothed will be fine.
- [quote]Cal Ripken gets an "honorary mention"
- [quote] OK, I've heard enough about Matt Damon's ass, can anyone link to a picture so I can see for myself?
Here's some vintage Matt Damon ass, from "School Ties" back in the early '90s.
- And here's Matt's ass surfing.
- Seth McFarlane - Rich and beautiful
- Justin Timberlake.
- Sidney Crosby
- Gotta say Jake Gyllenhaal. And I only say this because I've seen him in person. Shit. There are no words.
- R107, between Jake and his sister, he truly got all the looks.
- Darren Criss and Jason Sudeikis
- Wentworth Miller
Lee Jun Ki
- Can't I pick Joe Namath circa 1969? Or Jim Courier in 1991? Or Bo Jackson in 1989? or Bart Connor in 1984?
- [quote]OK, I've heard enough about Matt Damon's ass, can anyone link to a picture so I can see for myself?
To be honest, Matt Damon doesn't have all that much of a phat ass to me. I've seen plenty of other white boys with bigger asses. Sure, it's nice and plump, but it's certainly no Recker ass...
- If that's the case, I want John Schneider circa "The Dukes of Hazzard"
- Tom Hardy.
- Terry O'Quinn
- John Krasinski
- To my list of Howies, I add the deliciousness that is Shemar Moore. Just look at the neck. Look again.
- Anderson Cooper, he's rich, smart, funny and relatively grounded and sane. And cute.
- Christopher Meloni
- Willem Dafoe seems like a sweet freak.
- Tom Welling
- Tom Selleck in a pin-stripe suit is mighty fine....oh yeah...
Lee Majors back in the day.
- oh I forgot about Tom Selleck I hear he's gay or bisexual and a total bottom and I would fuck him gladly!
- Previously living: Noel Coward. He'd have done wonders for my career.
Current: A toss between Daniel Craig and the model from the Dolce & Gabana Light Blue fragrances ads: David Gandy
- David Giuntoli of the TV series Grimm
Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Brun Mars
Did I mention Bruno Mars?
- Tyrone Power in his prime 30's. That is the age he truly was not only beautiful, but handsome as well.
- Tom Welling is MINE, bitch!
- OK, r103 and r112, I can see what some of the hoopla is about and I have come to the conclusion that Matt Damon DOES need some of daddy's whuppin from his spanking tool until he is moaning OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, like an overwrought, hung-over cowboy. But now I have to add Robert Conrad as he was in the 1960s in Wild Wild West. I don't know what he looks like now but I'm guessing it's not a pretty picture--he's liked the booze a little too much over the years, but back then he definitely needed that ass busted like a balloon (maybe he did!) I know he's been mentioned in DL many times but here it bears repeating.
Andy of Mayberry
- This forum has become infested by 12 year old girls!
- Michael Fassbender even though he's a dirty slut who will never settle down.
- MDNA, she said she has a cock and she is so domineering she could woo me into being a slutty bottom. I bet she does female ejaculations too.
- Ben Affleck or Seth MacFarlane
- Matt Lanter
- Ewan McGregor has been my secret celebrity boyfriend for 15 years.
- Cheyenne Jackson.
- Timothy Olyphant (Justified)
Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights)
Brad Ausmus (former MLB player)
Chip Esten (Whose Line Is It Anyway, Nashville)
I like the guys in their mid 40s with really sexy eyes. Unfortunately, I think they're all in long-term marriages. Maybe that provides part of the attraction.
- R94, where did you get the idea Andrew Garfield was kind? He definitely a closeted gay, so available for that, but kind is a stretch...a long, long stretch.
- 1) Jon Hamm 2) David Giuntoli 3) Matt Bomer
- R138 He does a lot for charity,but i hate the fact that he's so closeted.!!
- OP, love the geek chic choices in Jesse & Logan. Something tells me Jesse is naughty in bed. Staring into Logan's stunning eyes across the breakfast table wouldn't be a bad thing.
r90, Dylan would be good. Cuddling with that cutie every night would be bliss. Everyone says he's a bundle of fun in real life.
r133, I find Matt Lanter physically perfect in every way from head (great hair) to toe (beautiful feet). I could do away with the self-loathing, though. We could work on that together. Before long he would be out & proud.
I'd probably choose a guy under the radar. A current twink like Cody Linley or Jason Dolley (both seem a bit goofy, which I like). Or maybe a cub like Shawn Pyfrom (seems super cool). Or just a nice, handsome guy like Will Estes (a good cook & loves animals - PERFECT).
- Paul Rudd
Erwin Shrott - new and improved version
- I want to add Ronan Farrow to my list. I know you all hate him but I think he's cute and smart.
- Gale Harold, circa 2001
- Jason Momoa. Oh god.
- James Blake (tennis), Boris Kodjoe, Jeremy Wariner.
- R136 - Brad Ausmus. Hell yeah.
- Hmmmm. Josh Hutcherson.
- I will always love Hugh.
- Jsck White
- Billy Miller from Y&R
- Please don't laugh at me, but Channing Tatum.
- Since I have nothing in common with the younger set and am nearly his age, I pick Robby Benson as my celebrity boyfriend. He's retained his beauty and he's intelligent and articulate. Mr. Benson & I will be very happy together living as a couple. I would even convert if he asked me to.
- RDJ, love him!
- Chris Hayes from MSNBC. He's cute and a little fuzzy like a baby owl. Really smart too. I want him on his knees with his glasses off NOW. Plus I bet he gets invited to all of Rachel's cool cocktail soirees.
- Jack White
- Brian Unger
- The guy that plays Jack on Revenge. We would live happily ever after on his boat
- Ashton Kutcher... hot and dorky
- Aww, R158 - I'd pick Jack on a houseboat, too. Coincidentally, I'd also jack Jack on a houseboat. I do love me some big beefy guys, though, to snuggle with. Someone like Christopher Sieber. Yes, I know you queens all think he's old and fat, now, but I love everything about him. I also like that he seems like good husband material. I'd totally live on his island with him if it wasn't for that damn husband of his.
- R121 needs to share Superman with me.
- Good call R157, I love Brian and he seems like he'd be a great boyfriend.
- Viggo Mortensen
- Jensen Ackles
- Reggie Bush
- Idris Elba and Chang Chen.
- Laz Alonso, Mehcad Brooks, Derek Luke, Victor Cruz, Franky G, Adam Rodriguez, Mark Sanchez, Amir Khan, Brian White
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Amen R168. I think I could sell my soul for one night with him. I mean I could discuss selling my soul, not that I'd actually do it.
- Damn, I love your picks, R167!
- Brandon Routh
- r167, you have good taste!
- I'm certain that I've seen "Bones" star Michael Grant Terry in the Philly gayborhood.
- Heath Ledger
- Jesse Williams of Grey's Anatomy
- Fassbender: drill me as hard as you want; I can take it.
Gosling: I want to bury my face in your groin and never let go
- I wouldn't want a celebrity as my boyfriend. They're too narcissistic and there are too many demands on their time.
But which one would I want as fuckbuddy? Aaron Taylor-Johnson. I could have sex with him for hours and hours and hours.
- I agree with OP's choice of Jesse Eisenberg.
- Kobe Bryant or Ryan Gossling
- Topher Grace
- Adrian Brody
- Nathan Adrian
- Orlando Bloom
- Matt Bomer, first season of White Collar
- Kit Harington
- David Costabile
- Brian Pumper.
But he's porn celeb. Does that count?
- Chris Meloni
- Eddie Cahill
- I was channel surfing the other night and stopped on a re-run from the 70s of Battle of the Network Stars and Tom Selleck was on in a dip the dope challenge with Mary Ellen from The Waltons. He was in a skimpy 70s era bathing suit and my god he was so fucking hot. I always thought he was handsome but I never realized how HOT he was. Current bf would have to be Kyle Chandler or Mark Ruffalo. Total bf material.