- Okay, so I looked him up. He's not even interesting.
- Remember he was in "Undeclared"? I don't get his appeal.
Jay Baruchel, way cuter
- He's fine as hell ! What deal on him?
- That girl who was in QAF? ewwwww
- He's delicious.
- R4, he growed up! Take a look at Sons of Anarchy.
- Too skinny to be perfect, but he is very handsome.
- Skinny? r7, obviously you don't watch Sons of Anarchy. Charlie Hunnam has a very nice build and a beautiful ass. I think he's one of the finest and sexiest men on TV right now. I would do him in a hot second if I had the chance.
- Yes he is too skinny in my opinion, I've seen pics of him shirtless. He's a bit toned maybe, that's it.
- Who is he dating now? Sexy as fuck.
- Yeah he was pretty and cute as hell in QAF and he has grown up into quite a hunk in Sons of Anarchy. Pretty good actor too.
- Skinny? A bit toned??? Au contraire you fools. He is hotness.
- Yes r12, that's toned, not built. He has no bicep bulge at all.
- He was so beautiful in the original QAF. Randy Harrison in the American version was, uhhh, not attractive.
- Not the the greatest posture.
- Could play James Dean.
- Now with even MORE muscle in "Pacific Rim"
- Too bad he's probably uncut.
- I would ruin him.
- He has a disturbing mole.
- Storytime for the naysaying bitches...
- To bad they killed Opie off. Speaking of hot -
- Is he gay?
- He's so good looking that even the goatlike beard only tones it down a little.
BUT--notice the greying of the beard? Sad. But all things must pass . . .
- I'd love to rim his Pacific.
- Quite r4.. I would find it difficult to look past that. That's the thing about teen actors. FWIW the US Queer as Folk seems to have trumped the original, was never a big fan.
Have not seen any of Hunman's work in American films/tv, supposedly he's a good actor but he's still very much under the radar. Jamie Bell kind of overshadows him.
- Who the hell is he? He looks homeless.
- Opie was so hot
- [quote]Who the hell is he? He looks homeless.
He played the 15-year-old twink "Nathan" in the British version of "Queer as Folk" (the character was "Justin" in the U.S version)
Currently he's the star of "Sons of Anarchy" on FX as a biker (with a heart of gold)
In a few weeks he stars in Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim".
- Forgot what a cute kid he was. Scottish?
- R31, British.
His body is much hotter now but I prefered his clean cut look during his "Undeclared" days.
Madonna supposedly was chasing after him when he came to the States. I doubt that she cared he was married at the time.
- He's like a magical cross between Brad Pitt and Heath Ledger.
- Does Martin Scorsese think he's aesome? No, didn't think so...FAIL!!!
Jonah Awesome Hill
- In what ways, R34?
- Sons of Anarchy interview with Charlie and Katey Segal who plays his mom on the show.
- He was fab in Queer As Folk...
- IFHH ILHS
- He is incredibly hot
- CHARLIE HUNNAM is very hot !!
Shame he pulled out of 50 SHADES OF GREY.
- As SOA gets ready to gear up for its final season, I thought I'd drop a piece of interesting dirt. It seems that Charlie's longtime girlfriend Morgana ran an illegal marijuana dispensory for the first couple of years they were together. She was busted, arrested and her place was shut down in 2009. It was then that she became a jewelry designer. I wonder when this will begin to come up in the media as he becomes a bigger and bigger star.
- He's really beautiful when he smiles.
- The beard sucks.
- [quote] Is there ANYONE hotter????
Yes. There's a long list.
Can I do a whole presentation, or would you all just like the first 20 names that come to mind?
- He's gorgeous, but to me Alex Pettyfer is dripping sex on a sex-dipped sex stick.
- Well, [italic]wouldn't[/italic] someone who drips sex be gorgeous, R46?
- You're right, R46. More pics of him, please.
- I want him all over my face.
- R47, I meant that Charlie Hunnam is gorgeous (most definitely!), but I prefer Alex P.
- Pettyfer. I'm thankful to R46 for introducing me to this morsel.
- Your welcome, R51. You may also be interested to know that his cock is reportedly massive when fully erect.
I tend to believe those rumors because he has big beautiful hands.
- Sorry! Back to Charlie Hunnam: Great beefy ass!
- Fat. I lost all interest when he lost his original QAF build.
- Charlie's showing off that great beefy ass some more!!!
- hot bro
- Sorry no appeal to me.
- There are a million other actors/models out there who are hotter. He's okay. Nothing special. That stringy hair has got to go, too.
- Busted and gross. If you think he's hot, you're wrong and broken.
- Not feeling him.
- R60, what's the difference between busted and broken?
- What does "beefy" even mean, in an ass context? Usually, when a friend describes someone as "beefy," what I see is "fit-fat." How do you have a "fit-fat" ass?
- He makes me damp as a cellar down there.
- [quote]What does "beefy" even mean, in an ass context?
He makes me want to slap my meat between two buns
- Why are people hyping him here all of a sudden? Is something going on? Or is he family?
- He did a nude scene on his show on FX, R66. Also, someone suggested him for People's Sexiest Man Alive 2014 in a thread by that name.
- I love his blond pubes. You know he keeps a full bush.
- R67 Almost every actor has a nude scene. So what makes him special?
- He was a perfect 10 in Pacific Rim. Look at that torso, brahs!
- LOVE HIM!!!
- I didn't say I find him special, R69. You asked why people are "hyping him here all of a sudden." I gave you those reasons.
- I saw Pacific Rim twice, he was almost invisible because the Japanese chick stole the whole show.
- Oh R66, only old people use the term "Family." They let you on the computer after your wash down?
- You bitches are hilarious. A hot, blonde, straight actor with an accent who plays a biker, and who gets naked on the show a LOT, btw, shows the most luscious ass in a fuck scene TVs probably ever seen, and the conversation here is "who is this and why are they trying to make it happen"?
POINTLESS bitchery, babes. Not stupid. It's different.
- He looks like a non-pretty version of Brad Pitt.
- U bitches are rude. He's sexy as hell.
- I can see your taint, Charlie Hunnam!!!
- R75 nails it.
- His face doesn't translate that well to still photography. Never found him attractive at all until seeing him being interviewed on some late show. He was striking, and I didn't even recognize him at first.
Gorgeous man, incredible body.
- Ditto to R80. I didn't get the appeal until I saw him in motion. Long haired blondes with beards never did anything for me, but it totally works on him and he looks better with it than clean shaven. The look he's rocking on the Men's Health cover and on Conan is perfect. He also has a great voice.
R76, he's the more rugged and masculine version of a young Brad Pitt. He's also a better actor than BP.
- He is not good looking.
- R81, what's not masculine about Brad Pitt?
- I like him better without the facial hair.
- R83, Brad was more pretty looking and a bit on the effeminate side. CH is more masculine in face and body.
- He's pretty hot on the cover of Men's Health magazine!
- Omg, forgot to post the cover.
- Looks as if he goes to Cavill's trainer.
- Young Charlie!
- covers are always photoshopped.
I saw him on Conan, he isn't bad looking. But his eyes are too close together to be handsome.
- He used to be so hot.
- r90, dude, you sound like a very petty, hypercritical person. Not a good look, brah.
- You sound like someone with a double-digit IQ, R92. Not a good brain.
- more hotness
- and more
- How is Brad Pitt feminine in face and body? I thought he was considered the epitome of masculinity.
- R96, Brad Pitt was considered the epitome of MALE BEAUTY, not masculinity.
- His hotness is not in doubt, but I wonder if he uses steroids as he went from this rather skinny guy in QAF to this ultra-ripped creature in SOA. Yeah, I know he has the best personal trainers available, but that seems like too much of a dramatic transition.
- Steroids I don't know, of course it's possible, but there were nine years between those two shows and he was only 19 during QAF; those years make a big difference in one's body type.
- I have never considered Brad Pitt un-masculine (whatever the fuck that means). Especially when he gets the facial hair on.
- He and Chris Hemsworth are the only two male actors who I would love to fuck.
- R97, ignore R96. He just wants you to describe what you find feminine so he can fap to the post.
Don't indulge the feminine features troll.
- He's in the upcoming issue of Vogue.
- Didn't he kill Giani Verssace?
- He is still buff
- I never found him to be hot until I started watching Sons of Anarchy. He's so fucking sexy.
- He's hot, but seems underrated around here. Anyway, I hope he has a career after SOA ends and doesn't fade away.
Oh, apparently he's packing too. He said at some ComicCon he's 8 inches. This DJ sneaked a peek and I guess Charlie wasn't lying.
- do you think he gets tired of having to show off his ass every episode, or does he like it? i think he must like it, he's been doing it so much for so long
- He should keep it covered. It's flat.
- WTF are you blind r109???
- Well, R110, it's no Damon Butt.
- R42, if you still check this thread, you got any other details about Morgana? I've read she's related to Leighton Meester and their whole family is/was involved in a huge drug ring. It's not surprising she is/was involved also. Their relationship seems a little odd because even in candids, she is rarely seen with him. When they are, he looks stiff, moreso when he's alone or with others. She seems like a failed wanna be actress, who I'm guessing she was his dealer. That's probably how they met.
- His ass is perfectly nice but it isn't that great. It wouldn't go in the amazing bubble butts or whatever thread.
But I certainly enjoy looking and glad he shows it off.
- Agreed, R113.
- Strongly disagree r113 and r114!
- It's such a shame his original Geordie accent is completely gone. It was rich and warm and burry to start with (QAF days). Now he's got that dreadful flat Australian-cum-N.American hybrid that all actors get after spending too much time with dialect coaches. Poor Anna Paquin suffered much the same. It's almost impossible to recover an original accent after.
- Anna Paquin is Canadian, R116. Why would she sound Australian?
- [quote]His ass is perfectly nice but it isn't that great. It wouldn't go in the amazing bubble butts or whatever thread.
You could not be more wrong:
- R117, she was born in Canada but her family moved to New Zealand (not Australia) when she was 4.