- Just looked at those tweet replies and a guy from heat has joined in saying 'we need to talk about this?'
The guy responds 'injunction?'
He replies 'no, just rumours :)'
Is he saying he needs to talk about new rumours?
It is all 'just' rumours?
- The topic of N/H seems to becoming a more popular thing with people in the media lately, I have a weird feeling that whatever is being kept under wraps is soon to be exposed. Unless the injunction is legit.
- r2 what is kept under wraps?
- Which tweet replies, R1? There've been a few in the last day or so, and I've lost track of which are which.
The girl who originally tweeted about an injunction ... at first look she seems to be having conversations with some singers/musicians, but when you look closely she's a bit of a weird fangirl. Saying she's taking her baby to stalk them in Amsterdam etc? To be honest, I think maybe she's an attention seeker; unless anyone has seen something to suggest otherwise? I also think she's since deleted the tweets; her recents suggest that she was told off, or got some sort of abuse?! I don't know.
In which case, I think this guy from heat (can someone link, or give his twitter name?) is saying the injunction is a rumour ...
R3 The relationship we're speculating about.
- Does anyone feel like Nick is bit of a lost puppy with Harry away? That's what i get from his tweets lately, he seems bored. Plus he doesn't really tweet when Harry is home.
- Links, I don't think the relationship is kept under wraps. I think what you see is what it is.
- R6 I said speculating. Either way they have a relationship with each other; we're just deciding on what the nature of it is. I'm not saying anything is factual. And as we've discussed before, we don't see everything, which is exactly why this is a talking point. If you don't have anything to add, don't waste energy typing.
R5 I don't think at a loose end; he went out with Tyler James last night (The Voice singer, but also an old friend I would assume, since they're from similar crowds and Nick was friends with Amy W) and his radio crew, seemed to have a good night. His tweets were odd, and I think something was up there, but I don't know if it was related to Harry as neither turned out to have direct links to him (The Drums and Alexander McQueen).
I don't want to say he's like a lost puppy, because he's an adult man and he has plenty of things to do and people to see; while Harry's obviously busy doing promo and being with the band. This is relevant whether they're friends or more.
I'd be hugely surprised if he didn't miss him, though. I just think it might take a bit longer than a couple of days! They have been incredibly reliant on each others' company. And 1D don't get back to the UK until Nov 2nd.
- New daily mail article on them both
- What I added was substantive and valuable. But please carry on with your fanwank...I mean speculation.
- The Daily Mail just posted an article about Nick wearing Harry's jacket, saying Harry and Nick have "taken their friendship to a whole new level". Thoughts?
- The daily mail have changed the article since I read it a couple of hours ago.
It originally suggested that harry was given it to wear for the cover and probably passed on the freebie to Nick.
- They have changed the title of the article too. I can still see the original title as a cached page on Google
- I'm e
ither going mad or maybe they are being told to change the title of the article. because it's been changed for a 3rd time
- J: You're not going mad, i've noticed this too... it was originally "Nick Grimshaw and Harry Styles have taken their friendship to a whole new level" Strange.
- R9 Thanks for your blessing.
J - So it was originally titled "taken their friendship to another level" and is now titled "now they're wearing the same clothes"? Or was the title something else before that?
What has changed in the article, that you can remember?
It seems to be suggesting now that they have just both bought the same jacket.
A lot of comments saying "there's a picture of Zayn wearing the same jacket" - haven't seen this picture?
Wonder if they'll run the shared jumper?
Also, does anyone have these tweets from the guy from 'heat'?
- Here are the tweets between the Heat guy and the comedian...
- Links, the heat guy is @GinBroguesHats
- Waiittt... One Direction are out of the UK until November 2nd?! Thats like a while month ... where are they going? I assumed they would be flying back to London tomorrow after the little trip to Paris/Ireland ... wow to be in a boyband, must be pretty non stop, think I'd miss my bed and normal food etc!
- It is really odd that they've changed it, I had it open on the app (don't judge me, I know it a terrible publication, I hate myself for having the app, lol) there's not a huge difference, but the headline was 'New they're even sharing clothes! Nick and Harry take their friendship to a whole new level' The old version also suggested that Harry gave it to Nick after his photo shoot but the new version says that Nick probably picked his up himself. Those seem to be about the only differences, it seems odd that they'd edit the article only an hour after the first one was put up/edited and for a fairly minor change.
- The first time I read the article the title was
"Now they're even sharing clothes! Nick Grimshaw and Harry Styles take their friendship to another level"
Included in the article was the mention that Harry might have got the jacket when doing the cover and passed the freebie to Nick.Or words to that effect
Also it definitely said they have "started borrowing each others clothes."
- I reckon after this upcoming tour, that'll be it for 1D. I'm not sure why, but I just have a gut feeling that this ride is coming to an end.
- I think where I "put another" level it wasn't, it was "a whole new level" as the other poster said.
Strange they took out the sharing from the title and borrowing of clothes out of the written article
- Harry seems like the type to love more than one person, on an intimate level. If he and nick do have something going on, is it serious? Could it be like a friends with benefits kind of thing? That call or delete segment they did will always stick out to me, because Harry was the one who decided to say "tell her your in love with me.." when they called their mutual friend. I just want some opinions....
Could it be one sided? Is nick the one really into Harry? Or vice versa?
Or could it really be a mutual thing?
There's no doubt about it that something is going on between the two, what really defines the whole thing is how serious it is. But I guess we'll never know.
- There next tour is ridiculous, they are away from like June to the end of October. With apparently speculation they will add more tour dates to include Europe. The boys will crash and burn. I can see a world tour being fine so long as there is a week or so's gaps between countries to give them a break and a chance to go home or on holiday to chill and not be on show so much like normal pop-stars would, but there is barely a day off in all that time. Its like they've crammed as much in to keep momentum of excitement or something. Added too that they are going to have to do promo for singles to keep up the interest in the UK. I know they have fans all over the world but when this starts to die, its going to be UK fans they need the most, America will get hooked on the next big thing a la Bieber. I duno if going away for 3 months from the UK is that wiser decision personally.
- Did everyone see that nude pic of Styles that leaked awhile back, He sent it to a fan. I was surprised, and not surprised, just how well-hung he is.
- 23 - the thing that always stood out for me with the call or delete thing was the fact their friend, was more confused by Nick possibly liking Harry than the idea Harry would be gay. Surely, she would have said, but Harry is straight Nick or Harry likes girls but she didn't even mention that once. She more asked, do you get the vibe that Harry likes you. She said she would phone another friend (or her sister?) to find out what she thought so it clearly was a possibility that Harry COULD like Nick i.e. he's gay/bisexual. I don't think they were together then, maybe FWB but thats all. I personally think if they are together, the exclusive boyfriend thing is fairly new and since they got back of tour. Obvs my opinion.
- The examiner have repeated some of the original story including
"It’s quite possible that Harry Styles got the jacket as a freebie, after wearing it for the cover photo shoot."
and said Is it the same Topman garment, or do they own matching jackets?
- @24- I have to agree. When I took a look at the tour dates, I felt exhausted and I'm not going on tour. Those dates are a bit ridculous and some fangirls interest are already starting to wane away from 1D. I wouldn't be suprised if someone ends up in the hospital from exhaustion.
@ Hollz- I completely agree with everything you said. That Call or delete segment, was taken as a joke by a lot of their fans. But to me that was the most telling thing about Harrys sexuality to date. He's definitely not straight.
- Links (or anyone), what do you make of the tweets from the heat guy? (where he says 'no, just runours :)' ?
- There is a new sugarscape article too, which includes Harry as saying
"I've never lied about having a girlfriend. I think if you lie, people just want to prove you wrong, so you might as well tell the truth," Harry told Top of the Pops.
"Why let someone else kind of get the dirt when you can just be honest about it anyway?"
So has which girls have Harry mentioned publically or am I reading that wrong?
- I actually think the game of Call or Delete was scripted. It wouldn't be very hard to do, and it would throw a lot of fans off the scent of a real relationship between Harry and Nick. I thought it was odd that Harry tweeted about the game, something he usually never does when it comes to interviews and the like. He obviously wanted a lot of people to listen to it. The game might have raised some suspicion about Harry's sexuality (if you listened closely), but ultimately, nobody would guess there was something going on between Harry and Nick from listening to the game.
- Yeah I thought it could have been a bit of a double bluff... isn't there some kind of saying about the best way to hide the truth is to tell everyone but pretend like your joking?
- Ohhhh, interesting, I never considered it being scripted or like a double bluff! What, even from the friends end you think? ... I do often wonder how Nick comes up with his story ideas so quickly, maybe its all more planned than we think! Or certainly on the celebs end.
- Ok, kids. Try and substantiate instead of wildly projecting theories. You are sounding like Larry shippers, only with a penchent for a mildly alternative DJ. They spend lots of time together, what more can be reported on?
- Its a website forum board to speculate ... theories are all we have to go on! Not saying any at true, just interesting to hear what others think. Whatever Harry and Nick's relationship, the nicest thing is how lovely their relationship is (listen to their radio show) and how happy you cannot deny they make each other, look at their smiles. Whatever they have between, they should keep doing, everyone deserves to smile like that :o) and thats where my interest comes from. I actually come from this as Grimshaw fan rather than Harry or 1D, so I guess my perceptions are a little skewed towards Nick. I don't know much about Larry other than the obvious from a bit of research!
- Yeah, Sam Teasdale must have been in on it. Or maybe the person they were calling wasn't really her, it could have been someone from the production team pretending to be her. I don't know.
- Deff agree with hollz,more than anything the best thing about these two is how close they are and how happy they seem together and it's a lovely thing to see especially between two people who seem like an unlikely pair! Noone here claims to know the truth,it's all speculations and i guess we'll never know the truth unless they decide to come out IF they are indeed romantically involved.
I dont see how this is related to larry which is a bunch of crazy teens sending weird stuff to the boys and the boys' families on twitter and making up insane theories.we arent taking anything seriously and as far as i know nothing leaves this thread and i think we are all adult people here just doing a bit of harmless gossip.
- oh please, you guys are no better than the larry crays.
- I know Sam Teasdale - it was definitely her voice. I have heard rumours Harry and Nick are a couple for a while, maybe 3 months or so. He is often in my neck of the woods (Dalston)
I hope it's true they would be a cute pair!
- Don't have time for a proper post right now, but to the people speculating about Call or Delete ...
It's pre-recorded, so they can edit out swears and anything they might not want on air; the person called is NOT in on it; it was definitely Lou Teasdale; and I don't know whether they have vague stories in their heads before they begin the game, but it's all fairly ad lib.
Why has the start of this thread suddenly gone conspiracy theorist?!
- Hey N16 could you elaborate a bit? (without giving yourself away of course) just that the word 'rumours' is always a little vague..
those two have a lovely friendship (even though I'm not really convinced there's anything more to it)
- If you all would like to see photos of Harry wearing the same clothes as other friends of his, there are multitudes.
- they phoned Sam Teasdale didn't they? I agree its probably quite ad lib however I do think its partly planned a little bit to avoid not thinking of anything to say on air. But generally is mostly off the cuff. Its a funny game at times altho I cringed my life away at the pro green one this week!
I think the theories have come out cos its been a quiet couple of days :o)
Moving on, lets not get cross now :)
- [quote]oh please, you guys are no better than the larry crays.
As far as DL goes, these folks make even the most intense Larry shippers look rather rational. It's truly amazing how much time the loony L Girl has spent on this topic. For the past couple of months she's not only been the most prolific poster on this topic but her ramblings are quite long and illogical. She's quite mad.
On a lighter note, some gossip from Popbitch:
[quote]Harry Styles seems to have brought the 17 year old out in Natalie Imbruglia. Most amusing new rumour from the Corden wedding hints at a handjob in the bogs.
- It's really nothing I could elaborate on - I wish I could help more! When I say I 'know' her it's more know of her and have met her 2 or 3 times very very casually. I doubt she would recognise me. She thought the phone call was a wind up but couldn't be sure. I didn't ask her about either's sexuality (I met her before the Observer interview came out when Nick confirmed he was gay) as it wasn't my place to do so.
Rumours are just that - hearsay and gossip. Anything I've heard is through friends of friends that work in the media but who know Nick through east London/trendy connections rather than through their work. I mentioned Nick's final show and the Diana Ross joke and the people I was with agreed they had heard about them seeing each other.
That's all I've got! One thing I must say is that all I've heard has come from sources who know Nick. These are people who definitely don't like 1D and one guy couldn't name Harry so there's that...
- I don't know if people have watched any interviews lately but Harry always confirms he is SINGLE. Not that he doesn't have a girlfriend but that he's single.
So if you think he's with Nick and doesn't lie, he does lie. If you think he doesn't ever lie, he's single.
If you think you're better than Larry tinhats because Nick isn't in the band, lol. You're being like the fifteen year-olds who look for hints everywhere. Luckily you have enough boundaries not to bother the people involved.
Larry was a more intense friendship, anyway. They lived and worked together and the way Harry looked at Louis was not the way he looks at Nick. Whatever he has with Nick is more lighthearted, plus Harry is older now. But Harry and Louis weren't in a real relationship either.
- L Girl - I think when he said 'no just rumours' he meant that the injunction was just a rumour. Personally, I think that the reason they don't want to print it is because they don't know anything concrete; i.e. there's a lot of rumours flowing around, probably for good reason, but until either of them confirms directly to the press, it's not advisable to go out on a limb with a speculative piece. There's been a distinct lack of innuendo, though.
- Starting to wonder if L Girl isn't actually everyone else posting in this thread, too.
- R44 Oh please, we only ever consider possibilities around facts and we never state those possibilities to be facts themselves.
- R44, you're back. Great.
If continuously slagging me off makes you feel good, you go for it. I really don't care.
Each to their own.
- Please folks, stop acting as if 1D tour schedule is tough in any fucking way. These mediocre bitches don't dance nor play instruments. EVERY other boyband in history and every band that tours have had it harder than these little girls playing grown ups. Just because these dumb fucks are manufactored doesn't mean that idiot fans have to act like these guys actually do much when they 'tour' or that their tour is long. Call us when they've been on the road two years straight sleeping in a van or a tour bus and then we'll start considering. Of course, I do understand that some folks have never followed real musicians or boybands thus they think 1D's schedule and the itty bitty they do on stage is actual work when we're talking REAL singers/artists/ boybanders.
The UK press will have to move on to discussing the Harry and Nick relationship. There's nothing else of interest with this group. Also last shot since there will be another manufactored boyband taking 1D's space in the label soon enough. The fangirls are growing up, they'll need fresh blood soon to peak their interest again.
- Old School
To be fair they do a lot more interviews and photoshoots (everywhere they go) than most bands. They have very long days. The performances are a small part of a Boy Band's schedule.
That said I think they'll be okay. They're young and their management pumps them full of vitamins and energy drinks.
- I find it hilarious when people post on forums things like ' I can't believe you losers are posting on forums!!!!' Hmm, can I introduce you to my friend irony by any chance...?
- I'm going to assume you're trying to be funny R52 Once again, every other boyband an many bands have done way more than these fools. Just because you're a fangirl doesn't mean you have to pretend that these dumb fucks are working harder than others. Going on photoshoots, interviews and talking about their single is what EVERY FUCKING band who get their songs played have had to do. My god I remember when I thought I was going to be bored shitless reading and hearing the 5000 MCR interviews and photoshoots whether it was during Helena or I'm Not Okay, I Promise or during their Black Parade touring (which had multiple tours and songs they blathered on about for two years straight).
1D are doing didly squat in terms of real work considering what others have done before them. The only way any of them will get 'exhaustion' is if they're snorting coke or mainlining heroin.
- Nobody is posting things like that r53. If you'd read my r3, r6, and r9, and r34 you will see that the issue is not the discussion, it's the irrationality of the discourse. Come on, Harry Styles is an interesting guy and who he is fucking is great for conversation but not worth searching for any dreck just to prove it's Nick Grimshaw. Mind you I have no doubt that Nick Grimshaw finds this amusing. Look deeper, loose your vested intrest in having NG be "the one" and maybe find out whats going on instead of molding everything into a Nick and Harry festival.
I was friends with irony before you were and we talk about you behind your back. So tuppence to your tinhatted dreams. A fanatical bunch could be great fun. Instead Larry 2.0 has been spun into a gruff alternative. But, again, by all means, carry the hell on. I'll be reading. And laughing last.
- Ok Old School, you're settled on your opinion and your hyperbole makes it clear it wouldn't be possible to have a reasonable discussion about this. You do you.
- And what do you do all day, sit around watching old MCR and PATD videos? You sound like more of a fangirl of those bands than I am of 1D. I like their music; I like watching them in interviews.
They'll be playing 101 shows over around seven or eight months, which is about thirty less shows than MCR did on The Black Parade Tour; by which point MCR were on their third album and had also played supporting tours. They do a lot of promotion; they also film for adverts and television shows; they do both radio and print interviews; and they do photoshoots. If you watch some radio interviews where many are going on at the same time, you can see them being herded around like cattle in the background. I'm not implying they work harder than other bands; but give them credit where credit is due, they're not slacking.
Did someone shove a stick up your arse, or? Why do you have to call them "dumb fucks"; do you have a list of their IQs and exam results? I'm sure Gerard Way is a genius, though.
Either way, I don't think they'll burn out or become exhausted, they're not the first or the last to do a tour of this many dates. Nor do I think they'll be worrying about it, moaning about what a slog it'll be; I'm sure they're more than happy to do what they have to do to get the money rolling in and to continue the high while they have it.
Can we just get back to the subject at hand?!
Few Irish and French 1D interviews have come out, if anyone's interested. One, I think, is the Late Show from Ireland (?); Harry gets asked if he's looking to meet someone/settle down and apparently Louis coughs and gets snarky about the question.
I'm going to watch it before I take that as fact, though ...
- It seems like a lot of people were so bothered by Larry that they've clung to Stymshaw and turned it into the exact same thing with a hilarious self-congratulatory attitude, convincing themselves it's better somehow. At least when it was Larry it was younger kids and it didn't get to me, but now older people are being obnoxious.
One thing that is sad about Larry tinhats is they turn everything between them into something about their relationships. It makes Harry seem pathetic. Now people are doing it with him and Nick. They both have friends aside from each other, they just don't have the paps come and photograph them together. Do you think the only times Harry is out is when he's working or with Nick?
There is a huge PR-related symbiosis to this friendship that attracts more fans to both sides.
If you'd like for two people to be together, that's great. Play with that. When you turn it into a huge mysterious conspiracy, it stops being fun and starts consuming your days. No one is blaming anyone for being on a forum, but rather for tinhatting on a forum.
- Congrats Links! We've confirmed that you're 1D's biggest fangirl. Poo baby, so offended whenever someone notes the obvious about these mediocre slackers. Don't blow a gasket babe, most people don't take this dumb shit (both 1D and DL posting) as seriously as you obviously do.
- Hey Links, if you'd like to watch a boyband who actually worked on their tours and promo, here's one of many.
- You know what's funny? Louis having a key tattoo on his ankle and Harry having a padlock on his wrist. You know what else is funny? Harry answering a question if he would like to settle down "it's not that I'm looking for someone.. if I met someone I liked, then.." Louis: *loud cough* Interviewer: "I don't know why they're laughing (the audience) it's a fair point" Louis: "no it wasn't"
But the best part of all? Harry laughing at the Gryles shipping while he stays completely silent during Larry questions.. yep. Funny that.
- The conversation in here isn't about how hard the band works. It's about people who obsess over Nick and Harry being together and those who want to criticize them for it. Fanservice and bait. Taking money out of the pockets of people with emotional instabilities.
- Louis doesn't have a key tattoo on his ankle, sweetie, and he wouldn't be so obvious with that cough if anything were going on. It's called trolling.
Please don't come into a pathetic tinhat thread with a different variety of pathetic tinhatting. Things are crazy enough around here.
- Old School, I don't understand why you're here and even bothering to talk to me?! You don't like the band and you have no interest in the subject, what's the point in just telling me how much better N*Sync were? I was a teenager when N*Sync were around, actually, and I along with nearly all my other friends didn't give two shits about them and wanted to marry Ronan Keating from Boyzone. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that we obviously aren't going to change each others' minds and it's a waste of posts ...
R61 The key tattoo picture is clearly photoshopped, unless you have a new picture/close up that proves otherwise.
The interview is a mess of second hand awkwardness and Louis muttering and whining and generally being a complete pain and a nightmare to interview, while not playing ball and looking like a slapped arse throughout.
I understand that he's angry, but Jesus, he could be a little more gracious; the interviewer isn't a Larry shipper, after all.
R62 Please don't trivialise my emotional instabilities, if I want to fill the gaping hole in my life with Harry and Nick then I will do so. I'm not hurting anyone but myself with my delusions, I promise.
- Maybe I'm just worried about you, Links.
Louis is a nice guy. He takes good care of the people he loves. He can be pretty obnoxious, sure, but he's good people and he's tired of seeing his family getting shit for something that isn't real. It's already affected his friendship with Harry and it needs to stop, but every single thing he does gets twisted into something to do with Harry.
- You don't need to worry about me. But thank you for your concern?
I completely agree that his family should be left alone; his girlfriend should be respected; he should be allowed to state his relationship is real without having it thrown back in his face and denied; he shouldn't be the villain in a story that's been fabricated by his fans; and he shouldn't have to keep defending his sexuality, when he's made it clear that he's with a girl and he's not with Harry, so take what you will from that.
What I don't like is that the whole thing has been dragged into their interviews, because it's awkward and unpleasant for fans of the band who don't want to know about it or who find the whole thing pretty distasteful. And he kind of made it worse in that interview.
Usually I love Louis, I think he's funny and sweet and yeah, he can be obnoxious, but usually I don't find it irritating. Something about this interview just got to me though. Really didn't like it.
- Links, I've been a DL poster since the 1990's. I've been posting on threads I don't care about for years. Honestly, it's just for shits and amusement. The whole boyband thing reminds me of being a young stupid fangirl so I always checking out the new meat. I don't actually have to give a shit about any of them to make fun of them on DL. That's kind of what we do here babe. Besides, if you were an outsider you'd see how damn funny it is to watch the Larry crazies and now the Nick/Harry crazies go on and on about boys who'll be nobodies in a year.
Old School, waiting for her gf to finish putting on make up
- i think he has a tattoo, idk if it's a key.
- why do you think it's being brought up so much in interviews? They need to ban larry questions, or harry should answer the question for a change, it's so awkward whenever it's mentioned.
- I don't know if Harry and Nick are in a romantic relationship, but the whole idea of those two together sickens me. We know Harry likes older men but to be honest, Nick looks a lot older than his age so to me it looks like a father and son together. They might make eachother happy but I see Nick as someone who is a leech on people who are popular at the moment. Nick seems to pick on 1D and the bandmates a lot and it is annoying to know Harry let's him pick on 1D (to some extent). Nick looks like a creepy old dude (this is coming from a 32 year old lol) preying on a young boy....
I've NEVER believed in "Larry," but if Harry/Louis were to be gay/bisexual then they would make a fab couple. I am starting to question Harry's sexuality more and more as I see how he acts towards Nick. It's almost as if Louis and Harry had some flirting because Louis possibly thought that he could be interested in a male lover but then they "broke up," Harry moved out and on, and Louis now loves Eleanor. I'm very sad that they don't have a friendship anymore because what they had was beautiful.
Regardless of what has or has not gone on sexually with Harry and Louis, their friendship has changed and it's sad. It could very well be they were JUST friends but are not close now because of paranoia which makes me even more sad :(
- Why has this thread suddenly turned so unpleasant?
If people don't like what's being posted here, they shouldn't waste their time here.
- and if you think it's a big deal that harry and nick share clothes, louis and harry do/did the same thing.
- R67 Okay, cool, well that's not what I was here for, so I guess that's that!
- Harry's rule is "Never complain and never explain" and it's served him well so far. Some people would like to see him speak up for Louis, though.
- 70, Harry and Louis are still good friends :) not as close as before but that would be hard to keep up.
Harry shares clothes with everyone, especially the other guys in 1D. Lots of evidence of this.
And that tattoo on Louis is shopped.
- You don't think harry and louis have a friendship anymore? I just think louis watches how they act in public now because of the rumors.
- Links, don't leave the thread! (it's good to have a mix of views)
- We're not discussing Harry and Louis and whether or not they're still friends; I'm sure they are.
What we were discussing, is the fact that he spends the majority of his spare time with Nick Grimshaw: he stays over at Nick's and Nick stays over at his (Nick has stated, as a point of interest, that he has no spare bed, though I suppose Harry could be on the sofa); Harry used to spend his evenings at Nick's show; there have been numerous media tweets and references suggesting the two are involved and have been for some time; many of the women Harry is linked to are in some way also linked to Nick; they go for dinner together, shop together, have attended a cinema screening together (implied footsies aside), go out drinking together with friends, and also just stay in with each other of an evening.
I don't think it's BEYOND the realm of possibility that something could be going on there.
You're right, Harry does share clothes with absolutely everyone and I don't think it's a serious indicator that there's anything between him and Nick, or between him and Louis, or him and Zayn.
I do wonder why Harry never answers the questions, though, and would be interested in the reasoning behind that.
L Girl - totally. Can't remember what we were even discussing in the last thread now! heat tweets I think?
- R77 Oh, no, not leaving! Just realising that I'm being silly arguing, people are welcome to post whatever they like and I can get over it!
- Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we were only allowed to discuss harry and nick here.
- Links, ha ha, yes, Heat it was I think (seems so long ago!)
N16's post was pretty interesting...
- It's nothing terribly revealing, but I thought people might be interested in this Scott Mills show from February, where Zane Lowe talks to Scott about meeting Harry, who was in the company of Nick. I think the coy and slightly amused way they refer to Nick is kind of interesting. It starts about 30 minutes in.
- R80 Not at all, but repeating the same old "such a shame Louis and Harry aren't friends, I'm sure they used to fuck" lines isn't what we were talking about in the last thread and we were moving on from that? If there's relevant stuff about Louis to add, then by all means please tell us, it would be interesting; it's just that as far as I can see recently, there's been nothing about the two of them. And I maintain that if they had been together and if Louis was gay, there'd be more speculation outside of the 1D fandom.
L Girl - I think I came to the conclusion that he meant the injunction was a rumour (almost certainly; that girl removed her tweets and seems to be a bit ... weird). I think if he meant H/N was all just rumour, he would have been far more explicit and shut it down? He seemed to be being very oblique with his words and was just catching the other guy's attention.
Our friend Ricky on the other hand, blatantly replied to Nick's tweet of a picture of him and Harry doing their radio show, stating simply "Bummin'". Classy. What are his credentials again?! He seems more than happy to direct tweet them with his suspicions!
N16's were interesting I think because it came from people who know him socially ... which obviously, anyone close to him wouldn't blab if there is something going on, so I'm assuming these aren't close friends. Still. It's obviously doing the rounds and so many people hearing things, there's no smoke without fire in situations like this??
- It's ridiculous to say we can't talk about other people in this thread when it relates to what's going on. Like you talking about how much time they spend together relates to Louis because Harry spent more time with Louis even outside of work, and yet there wasn't a relationship.
Honestly I'm surprised a site with a lot of gay posters has a thread full of people unable to let go of this idea of a heteronormative male friendship.
And anyway, I wonder where Aimee sleeps when she stays at Nick's whenever she's in London. I wonder where all his work friends stayed a couple nights ago when they slept at Nick's house. And so forth.
The media rumours come from social media and knowing what people WANT to hear, what will get their attention. There still aren't any big ones, anyway.
Actually Links one of those clothes-sharing combos did happen briefly.
- I have no idea what it means or why it was done, but the Daily Mail often change and update their articles after posting. Sometimes because what the originally posted was too offensive (like that racist article about the Olympics opening ceremony which was severely edited not long after it was posted, after they started getting complaints) or often because someone has noticed a factual error or to update info. When David Tennant's daughter was born the article announcing it gave the wrong name but it was quietly changed to the correct name within a couple of hours and this was in the middle of the night.
- Nick/Harry isn't a very big thing. Larry got more attention because of the trouble it caused. You might think Nick/Harry is big because you hear about it outside of 1D fans, but that's only because Nick isn't in the band.
- hello, still around, just got scared off by the nasty turn the thread took for a while! I'm not a tinhatter just interested because I've been a NG fan for years and loved his night time show, he's how I even realised how big 1D had got - I had assumed they slithered away post X-Factor - that's how out of touch with pop culture I am!
I'm trying to find a way of being clearer without compromising myself... but it's not like I heard this as 'idle gossip' it was more just complete stoic confirmation 'yeah they're fucking, everyone knows' type thing. The 'friends' are all from the same network, they are the unknown none famous ones but are all involved mainly in A&R, club promotion, djing, fashion etc.
my job leads me into semi social contact with the periphery of nick's crowd basically, and when his breakfast show came up and the talk of Example 'outing' a guy, yep, these people confirmed it.
I realise I'm re-hashing the same sentiment and feel free to believe what you like but as far as I'm concerned Harry is bi rather than gay and he is currently dating grimshaw - it is an open secret among the Shoreditch House crowd.
ok that's really it, I'm done! getting far too worked up over people I don't know, hope they're both happy that's all.
- Links, I'm not sure this Ricky has 'credentials' as such but his tweets seem different from the norm as he appears to have only just found out Grimmy is gay & claims that his mate is sleeping with him as well as H. And as you say, scince then, he seems quite keen on sharing this new info with the parties involved!
From reading a few of his tweets he seems a decent enough guy and I would be inclined to believe he, at least, believe's what he is saying? (whether he's been told the truth is another matter I guess)
Re N16, they refer to people who 'know' Grimmy as apposed to 'friends' I think aquaintences probably wouldn't have too much of a problem blabbing?
Either way, it's the same wisperings from a different (albeit relevant) environment which just adds weight to the rumours IMO.
- R82 Never heard that before! Interesting.
- Fair point about Aimee and the work friends, R84. I got that info second hand, so there's a good chance it could be wrong.
What do you mean about the clothes-sharing combos? I didn't say any hadn't happened? I said Harry does share clothes with loads of people ...
See my above post about talking about other people involved; obviously you can!
- N16, They have been spotted kissing a few times in shoreditch house and I always wondered why they would be so open.
Makes sense now.
Thanks for sharing!
- I meant he didn't just share clothes with them.
- N16 - Thanks for clarifying! Don't blame you for nipping off when things went a bit pear shaped there.
I wouldn't call myself a tinhatter, to be fair; I like the band, but really like Harry as a personality when I hear him in the media/radio/TV. And I've liked NG for ages. So the two of them being friends is nice and if it's more then I think they're good together.
If nothing had been forthcoming about them, I'd probably have given it up long ago! Unfortunately things do keep coming up ...
Not really looking for the great love affair of the century; just think it's nice that he's in a boyband, where stereotypically they can't be out, but this seems to be an open secret.
Although, you could be lying (I don't think you are and I hope you're not!), so obviously, nothing is fact blah blah blah.
- R85 Indeed. Here's a particularly brilliant (and relevant) example of the DM having to edit an article after they got something wrong:
- I agree that Nick is a bit of a creep. He's known to have a thing for young guys. I think Caroline was much too old for Harry but if it was just a quick fling, no big deal, sounds like fun. Really dating an 18 year old at Nick or Caroline's age, I couldn't understand it. Seems like a weird way of trying to get your youth and innocence back because there is such a different level of life experience. Not that I'm suggesting Harry's innocent as far as sex goes, but otherwise certainly.
- Googled 'nick grimshaw Harry styles gay' and found myself here. Basically, I saw grimmy driving Harry in a black merc near finchley road and grimmy definitely had his hand on Harry's thigh. I'd seen pictures of them out together before but I assumed they were just friends as I met Harry at a party a few months ago and he definitely liked girls. Is the general consensus that they're together then? Can't be bothered to read all these posts...
- I've got a friend in a well-known band who knows grimmy pretty well. He says it's a FWB type of thing although grimmy seems very attached. Seems like Harry wants to be accepted. But he definitely likes girls and women more than most straight men and friend doesn't know what will happen when touring starts back up.
This is just his opinion based on what he's seen, of course.
- When did you see them, Anon?
- Saw them last Saturday, so the 6th I think?
- Oh, someone already tried that one.
- Tried it? Ok then...
- Post on, new Anon. I'll hear you out.
- That's it, I saw them looking coupley and wondered if it was a thing. Never really paid them much thought before but it does look very suspect...
- The girl Harry knows from a couple days ago... of course they're friends with fans, just check out their twitters from when they used them. Nothing weird about keeping friends who supported you when you weren't shit.
- R104 - You would think that, of course. Considering you and "the girl Harry knows from a couple of days ago" are one and the same person. I have news for you - Datalounge isn't as anonymous as you think.
- that's exactly what I said
- R106, So you're the person who came on here saying she was a teen fan who hung around 1D so much she became friends with them?!
You admitted you lied in your originally post and you seem to be changing your story an awful lot (you said H had never been with N, now you're saying you know they are FWB?!)
I don't know whether you're trying to pose as different people or just continually making things up but you're really not in a position to criticise and be condescending towards others on here given the oddness you're displaying through your posts.
- L Girl which people saw H/N kissing at Shoreditch House I think I may have missed that? Sorry to be a pain.
- Looks like Harry is back in london according to the 1D twitter, not sure for how long though.
- Hmm, I heard they weren't back until Nov 2nd, but that must have been wrong.
Guess we'll see what happens ...
Louis HAS got a tattoo; but it's a screw. He Liam and the crew got them done. I have no idea what this represents, but one theory is that it's because Harry and Louis are screwing.
- [R110] That theory made me laugh. How insane is that! A screw could mean anything... I reckon its just something really random and meaningless. They seem like the kind of guys who would get something totally random tattooed on them. You only have to look at Harry's bizarre set of tats to see that. I mean, who gets Pingu tatooed on their arm? I would put money on Harry being the only person in the world with that particular tatoo.
- Another rumour tweet, the girl works in PR...
- So apparently it's NOT Topman, it's vintage Farah? This was published today, so I'm assuming they'd have the latest details and would have seen other articles; it also means Nick was actually wearing Harry's jacket and doesn't just have the same one, as the DM wondered. Not that it makes much difference, but thought I'd point it out.
Also, the second picture of the check shirt; it's not the same one. Harry's had that shirt for a while and it's different colours to Nick's.
Nothing particularly interesting in the article though, same old.
- Thanks R112 - link to the rest, from the guy who said "OLD NEWS". Not sure if he means general scandals or on this particular subject.
- Well only Harry really knows what his sexuality is.
He's 18. If he were gay now he could be straight by next year.
If he's been more straight in the past and is now bi or 'experimenting'/with more of a liking for men currently he could be a confirmed 'mo in a few years time.
People every judge Harry in accordance with their own viewpoints or takes on sexuality but the simple truth is we cannot know. Only he knows. And that could be subject to change.
The only reason I stick around is in the vain hope he may come out or openly date a guy which makes a statement that it's OKAY and it sends a positive message to the many many people who are struggling with their sexuality.
We can all pretend politicans and authourities should lead by example but we all know the people with most visual cred/clout are pop icons and sportspeople, etc.
Whilst I would never wish to force anyone out, and I feel sure Harry (and Nick) are doing all this for a reason as One D winds down (I think) I keep one ear to this story hoping that perhaps these hints and rumours might translate into something tangible. It's no biggie to me if it doesn't, it's their lives, but that's why I keep popping in now and then. Just to see.
- Btw, I thought while I was here that I would post you guys with a little teaser over the weekend.
Blind Gossip ran this blind from the British Daily Mirror a day or two ago. Unless it's a reprint of the earlier rumour of a UK boybander 'discovering' his own sexuality it looks like we have a "new bi on the block" from the X Factor.
However, if you read the article below it's very ambiguous as to whether it is a new or old X Factor singer, understandably casting the net very wide.
[quote][Daily Mirror] Which X factor singer isn’t being truthful about his sexual orientation? This dude is on a gay dating website and describes himself as bisexual.
The Daily Mirror is a UK paper and the whole blind has very few clues but what is a little unusual is use of the US word 'dude' in realtion to a British show.
I forgot about this until I saw the following new One Direction advert for Pepsi and again wondered about the 'dude' connection.
That and seeing that someone on BG had left a comment about Harry having a Gaydar profile listed as 'bisexual'. Someone asked the poster about it but they so far have not replied.
Of course it could be any of the X Factor contestants from past/present. And the poster could be lying about Gaydar or it could be a spoof/hoax profile in Harry's name/using his pictures, who knows.
Pepsi are nicer to gays, btw
- [quote]That and seeing that someone on BG had left a comment about Harry having a Gaydar profile listed as 'bisexual'. Someone asked the poster about it but they so far have not replied.
Should add, I say 'having' but any profile, regardless of legitimacymay be inactive/old or removed. The poster put it in the past tense anyway:
[quote]Harry Styles he was on Gaydar and had his sexuality listed as Bisexual ...
- I had no idea the DM printed blinds, is it just on the website? Definitely never seen them in the paper (not that I read it that often, to be fair ...).
I don't think the use of the word dude is anything to do with Pepsi; and it's not really that unusual in the UK to call someone a dude. Tends to mean cool, but possibly a bit older?
The moment I read it, I thought Aiden Grimshaw. He has never said he's bi or gay, I don't think? But I kind of assumed he was, dunno why.
The Gaydar profile is apparently Harry ... but I don't know about that one, because he wouldn't have had Gaydar at 16, before XF, but I don't think he'd be stupid enough to get it post/during-XF. Surely he'd have more discreet ways of finding guys by this point?
Does sound remarkably similar to the Gaydar blind ... but then it would have to be one of the boyband. I'm also not sure that DM would now describe Harry and co. as XF singers. It's more likely to be either someone from this or last series; or someone from the same series as 1D. So could be Aiden, Matt, Paije ...
R115 I definitely think it would be a great message. Not sure he's signed to the right label or in with the right management and PR to be giving it out though ... would like to be proved wrong.
- I also want to express, as I have limited time otherwise, that I have personally wondered if Harry (if he is bi or gay) is somehow redresssing the balance now that people see he is with Nick? Rather than assuming he has been in some hidden, domestic situation with Louis?
Maybe what the Larry fandom thought they saw was really just FWB situation, good while it lasted, but ultimately too risky and high profile to ever go beyond a good roll in the sack now and then. Maybe Harry and Louis DID have a thing and it was cut down before it could escalate beyond what was impossible to control media-wise?
That perhaps Harry has been on-and-off more perhaps with Nick than with Louis all this time? But the shippers got it wrong, because of the closeness and innuendos that went on, possibly tour frustrations and just young people pushing their luck as much as they could. Maybe they are both bi or gay and just hinting at that, rather than being a "couple"?
I wonder if Harry is trying to say now, this is where it's at, not what you all thought.
That's just tinhatting on my part. Of course he could be involved with anyone, or noone.
That's it, just my speculations. You have the floor.
- Links, the Mirror used to do loads of Wicked Whispers blinds, mostly about footballers but sometimes music ones too.
I can't even find the current one on their site, the link from BG just takes you through to the main page and it's not obvious on 3AM (the Mirror's gossip section of course).
What always astounds me is how the Mirror has the nerve to 'in' celebs on one hand and run conflicting blinds on the other, refuting their own '100% het' claims. They all know who is what yet they continue to cover up. It's just bizarre and sad in this day and age.
The person in question is probably being forced to 'lie' because the alternative is a much slower and unsure climb to fame. A lot of those X Factor people only know the silver spoon route, and those that know the club/gigging/pubbing circuit know it can take years, which is why they end up on the X Factor, to get away from the much harder slog of DIY success.
The trade off is (certainly for many of the males) keep your mouth shut about your sexuality.
- Could it not be referring to that guy from Union J that people were saying was out and now isn't? Do we know if he's gay or bi?
- R121, maybe but it was his Facebook page, not a gay 'dating' site.
- To be fair I don't think the DM would bother unless it was a contestant either from the current series or a past contestant who is still pretty famous which limits the options a bit. If it isn't one of the current lot then its most likely to be one of 1D, JLS or someone like Aiden. It doubt its Matt or Olly and Joe is already out. I can't think of any other male contestants who are still well known enough for the Mail to still be gossiping about them.
- This is the Daily Mirror, not the Daily Mail.
- Grimmy's problem now will be the upcoming tour of 1D. He worked so hard these last months to have Harry that will be a disastre if everything will colapse. He seems to be really obsessed with the boy.
- Tour will be interesting but we have months until then to be fair, they don't start UK tour until the end of Feb, and obvs they'll be in the UK for that bit and then they have a bit of a break I think until they go to America in June next year. But then they are away until late October. I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about until Feb! and then until June! :o)
- Leading on from what r126 said, this gif which must be fairly/very revcent because of Louis's ultra ridiculous haircut of late - this is the reason I can never quite write him out of the Harry Styles picture.
When they do stuff like this, which is silly and totally unnecessary but very cute. They have that dynamic where they know the exact moment one is going to do something or they snigger on a quick touch without looking. Their faces are comedy gold. I still think they do or could have a good connection and it's a real unspoken one that relies on humour which is nice to see.
- An older one but not without its charm, bearing in mind it's slowed down and the real version is probably playful and quick.
I won't thread kill any more, promise
- I know this thread isn't the mainstream of DL, but the commercial with Drew Brees who is a DL legend for his fantastic ass pairs the other popular ass of Louis Tomlinson together. Should there be fireworks?!
Also, I wasn't aware of how small 1D is physically, compared to Drew Brees its apparent that they are all sort of slight. That makes them cute.
- Harry looks tall compared to them, but he's shorter than Nick at 5'10".
I don't see what's happening in the linked gif? A slight brush of their arms?! The second ... I don't know with those two, all of their really cutesy moments are whilst being filmed for adverts and behind the scenes stuff. I don't think they're fake at all, but I think it was amplified. Who licks someone's nose?! If you're with your closeted boyfriend being filmed for something, probably not then.
They don't go on tour until Feb, but they have MSG and the album promo tour to get through before then; as well as further single releases and promo/performances of those in the next few months. So Harry's going to be pretty busy between that and a assume rehersing for tour and whatever else.
- Ah, thanks. Was wondering how tall NG was because he towers over Harry in some pictures. Has there been a who tops/bottoms debate for that pairing?
To be fair, Harry shows equal indiscretion with Louis and NG.
- Have people forgotten those deleted tweets between Grimmy and Flack during summer? N tweeted (something like) #lookitsthatwomanfromxfactorwhohadsexwithharrystyles along with a pic of flack. Then she put #lookthatmanwhoalsolikesadrinkandhavingsexwithharrystyles. Both tweets were deleted a few minutes later but the screen caps are around (I can't remember exactly but both definately mentioned sex with styles.
- Caroline's tweeted a few things which hint at Nick and Harry, but I think she likes to joke. She could have deleted that particular one for a number of reasons, most likely Nick probably asked her too! But there have been a few recently too.
- I reckon it was just a case of drunk tweeting and then someone pointed out that half of tumblr was having a meltdown over her tweet so she deleted it. I do genuinely think she is friends with Harry and wouldn't try and out him out of spite. She was probably just too drunk to think about what she was tweeting or the consequences of saying something like that.
- New pic?
- Is that a tattoo on his lower left arm? If it is, then the pic is most likely from yesterday. He got 2 new tattoos on both lower arms/upper forearms on friday.
- Looks like it could be, R137. Very hard to tell though, it could just be a shadow. Although it's Waitrose, so this could just be a late surfacing pic from a few weeks ago ... ?
His new tattoos, since they haven't been mentioned:
"Things I Can" on one arm and "Things I Can't" on the other. I don't know the positioning, but R137 has said above - is this definitely correct?
Niall's response was "it's a London thing"?? Article on it linked.
- looks like that's in waitrose? hard to tell if it is recent.
- Read a couple more articles; apparently the tattoos are on the insides of his upper arms, so the pic could easily be from before they went to Paris/Ireland.
Unlikely the day the girl spotted them in Waitrose though and posted on Tumblr; that was early evening and not dark.
Nick's tweets indicate he watched X Factor last night; and then he went out in East London (his picture tweet and I know someone who saw him out). And it can't be from today. He was DJing Friday night in Warwick.
To be honest, it's not looking likely that it's from the last few days.
- R108, There have been a couple of tweets from people claiming to have seen them all over each other in shoreditch house (the first being early Jan)
Links, did you not believe poster N16? You sounded abit sceptical?
Re waitrose pic, I think H may be up north this weekend. However, if it's def not from a couple of weekends ago, they must shop together a lot (either that or it's coincidental they were spotted on both occasions.
slightly off topic but N has just started following H's sis.
- Well, I thought N16 sounded very legit. And didn't seem to have any reason to lie and weren't really a fan of 1D? So I'd go as far as to say I believed them. Also they didn't claim to know Nick himself or anything, which is always a bit of a giveaway, just people on the periphery or connected to him. So I'd say I believed them, but there's always a chance it's not true? I'm not casting doubt on them, just how this tends to work; I've seen some very believable people on Tumblr who spout complete crap (not that N16 did, however).
Re people saying they're all over each other in Shoreditch House; it surprises me a bit that they would be indiscreet? Suggests neither are bothered about hiding it?
I like Gemma's tweets when I see them; she seems to have no truck with any of the 1D fans, not even the ones who bang on about how much they love her, her mum and anyone connected to them. She seems to find how thick they can be very annoying! I've linked a good one.
How come you think Harry's up North, anyway?
In other news, Nick got a dog from Battersea today.
- I just saw a few pics of Harry getting out of his car and it said they were from yesterday and he was going into Nick's. Don't know where they are originally from so not 100% sure
- Anyone who adopts a shelter dog is one of the good ones!
- Links, I also believed N16 (certainly more than the fangirl that claims to know Harry and changes her story with every post?)
I saw on one of those 1D update posts that he was supposed to be back home. I know they're totally unreliable most of the time but his mother has just returned from the Kili challenge so it sounds plausible.
Loved N's tweets about the dog. The fact that he got him from Battersea dogs home just makes me like him even more (sorry if that makes me sound like a fangirl myself!)
- Harry's dad tweeted around 7pm last night that he was on his way to see his mum.
J, those pics of Harry going into Nick's flat are from July.
When I saw those Shoreditch House tweets I thought their lack of discretion was because of its relative privacy as a private members' club. And Harry is very tactile! It may have been something like a cuddly chaste-kissy playfight.
- Haha, I totally agree! Pixie Geldof keeps tweeting photos, it's all very lovely and autumnal. Anyone who says he's a predator or a twat is off the mark, I think. Also, he certainly seems to be "settling down" so to speak; dogs and cutting down on the partying, responsibility.
1DUpdates sites are often off the mark, but they tend to have a good ratio of correct info as well. Also, when the band's been away, it's unusual for them to have some week-old pictures being touted as current.
Does anyone have a link to the one saying Harry's at home w/ pics?
Also, J, which did you read seeing him getting in/out of his car saying he was going to Nick's?
- The pics could be from anytime. Maybe July. I just saw the link on twitter from about 7 hrs ago. The link is to a tumblr. I thought they might be new.
There are 5 pics of Harry getting out of his car. White t-shirt on and pulling a face/not smiling.
The date above pics is today.
"Harry arriving at Nick Grimshaw’s flat yesterday in London."
- L Girl - true, it's quite private, and I doubt they were going crazy if they were all over each other in some respect. And yes, Harry does seem to be quite a tactile person. I liked how Nick said he had two dead arms after last Saturday's show, because he punched him so much!
Harry doesn't follow his dad on Twitter - it's definitely him, though? Don't know much about his biological dad, to be honest. He doesn't seem to talk about him at all, in the way that he does with his mum.
- I think he does nowadays, Links. His dad was the only family/friend to visit him in America when the boys were out there, and in his Sun interview he mentioned him a few times. He said his watch was a gift from his dad, and on LadzFm he spoke about meeting Ronnie Wood and his dad being impressed. It seems to be a recent thing though.
It's definitely him on twitter as Gemma follows him. (Harry doesn't follow his mum or step-dad either)
- J - taken a look at the pics, they're from about a month ago, I think. Maybe a bit less. Definitely not from yesterday, though!
- The shoreditch tweet guy tweeted..
"had a lovely afternoon with Joe. He informed me Harry Styles was ... Gay"
He then tweeted..
"said he saw him and Nick Grimshaw all over each other at Shoreditch house"
Both guys were gay. My interpretation of the texts were what ever the friend witnessed, he concluded from it, H was gay.
That's just my interpretion though.
- I suspect the Waitrose pics are fairly recent, lets face it, they both in the same area now and more than likely there is only one Waitrose in that area so quite likely the nip into the supermarket together if they are hanging out. Could literally be from any evening! One way of telling is the magazine thats called LOVE:Life you can see in the pic, thats a weekly thing - anyone shop in Waitrose know if thats this weeks?! I sadly no longer live near a Waitrose to go check haha.
- Good thinking Hollz, but the Love life magazine is quarterly and has been out since last month.
- Ohhh, there goes my idea then! Guess we really have no way on telling when it was! Still, cute to see them out shopping together whenever it was :o) I love how alike they dress, they def have a very similar taste in fashion, namely tshirts that don't fit very well despite their many pennies they have between them! ;o)
- I had a look on twitter and found this, which is apparently from yesterday. Do you think it's the same teeshirt as the Waitrose one?
- Well according to the rather stalker'ish @1D_Updates44 (and apologies if the link below doesn't work), Harry was with Nick last night and flew back home for the day today.
- How reliable are 1D_updates44? How do they even find out this stuff?
- Odd. Why would he fly to Manchester when he can drive there?
Most of the update accounts are now claiming that the grocery store pic is from last night. There must have been an original source, but I can't find it. And 3 update accounts now claim Harry has been in London all weekend as he was spotted yesterday and today. But that doesn't mean anything - he could have nipped to Holmes Chapel and back between then and now.
I find the update accounts really annoying, as instead of retweeting stuff so people can check out the source themselves, they post as if they are the originators of the news, then get all huffy when they're proved wrong!
- This seems to be the original tweet.
- I don't think it is, as that's an update account. The originator of the pic may have been able to say a bit more (when/where) had they been credited or retweeted.
- R159 Because the M6 is a feckin' nightmare even on a Sunday. If you're going to Manchester from London for a day you either go by train or fly.
- I agree, if you had Harry's money you would fly up north if you were visiting for the day! I fly from Southampton to Manchester to visit my family, and I don't earn much!
- Worrying I have found the original...
- Harry is at Ed Sheeran's concert tonight (Hammersmith Apollo).
I wonder if Ed has ever been to a 1D concert?
- On the subject of update accounts: most of them have a 90% rate of having Correct info, extremely Stalkerish though.What they do is they get girls who live in the area of H and the other boys and follow them around. It's as creepy as creepy gets.
2013/the tour imo is bound to be interesting. They'll be gone for almost nine months so there's a great chance that anything that h & n have now will fizzle out (unless n visits h often). I saw earlier in the thread the idea of this tour being the bands last and i believe it. Maybe if we're lucky, this time next year we'll start to get some answers on everything being questioned now.
- And the story behind it...
- "grocery store" is she american or? doesn't make much sense...
- The tweet links to the girls twitter and she states that she is from the Philippines so I think they call it the grocery store there? But the piece of information is weary, the aunt may have mistaken someone for Harry
- According to their tour dates they will only be out of the country for around 3.5 months with quite a big break in between?
- I think the aunt took the photograph...
- Her aunt could live/be staying in London and the girl's in America. Actually makes sense since it was posted Sunday, 6AM UK time, but that's not when they would have been in the supermarket; it would have been more like Friday night, I'm guessing.
Ed Sheeran's never been to a 1D concert that we know of, but he writes for their album.
I think it's harsh to suggest it will fizzle out? They've been friends or more throughout the last tour and they were away and/or very busy for a good chunk of that time. Harry also spent some time with Aimee in NYC, so he clearly has links to Nick when he's away ... friends or more, I don't think their relationship with just fizzle out. Skype and phones exist for a reason. Guess we'll see.
- R170 - In that case, that's about the same as the last tour, so further to what I just posted about them being friends throughout that.
- Anyone seen the Tulisa artical about H & Flack?
Certainly sounds like they had a proper relationship.
- No, it does seem to be 6.12 this morning, allowing for the Philippine time difference and Twitter Time Stamp; I imagine it would seem like a less obvious time to be photographed.
- The boys have spent A LOT of time in America this year, and if rumours are true that their relationship started around christmas last year, i'm sure they'll be okay. Speaking from a point of view if they are ACTUALLY together, it may be good for grimmy as he does get 'sick' of people quite easily as he has stated so many times before. So 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' and all that...
- Honestly, I recon Harry probably did have a relationship of some kind with Caroline, it seems like enough people thought it happened. But are we really thinking they are still together?! Really? ... they are NEVER pictured together and occasionally go to the same parties which Harry goes to with Nick. Given how much people manage to spot Harry and Nick out and about on a weekly basis we'd def get reports of 'Haroline'.
I recon they were together, age difference and media pressure called it off. End of. And Caroline is friends with Nick, Harry had met and grown quite close to Nick at this point and Harry and Nick's relationship (whatever that may be) branched off from there.
- L Girl - I can only see it in the Express, is that where it was originally published? Either way, you're right, it does sound legit.
R175 - That's what I meant? If the tweet was 6AM this morning UK time, but her aunt took the photo on Friday night, then there's a day between before she posted it, rather than Saturday night when the girl and her aunt's time differences wouldn't make for this posting time? I don't know, either way, her being in the Phillipines makes it more plausible and I've throughly confused myself!
Sorry, back to the Tulisa article, sort of. L Girl, did you say you saw those tweets about Harry and Nick in Shoreditch House around January? But then he broke up with Flack in Feb didn't he?
- Links, yes, I've only seen it in the Express.
And yes, the Shoreditch text was around the beginning of January.
This is what confuses me. The rumours about H&N started November.
If H really did have a relationship (rather than a couple of one offs) with Flack that ended at the end of Jan as reported, I can't see how the Grimmy rumours could have been true?
Also, what are the chances that he had a serious(ish) relationship with her and then moved on to a relationship with her male friend?!
NW3 always maintained that H&Flack def ended before Xmas but ever explained how she knew this and now seems to have dissapeared?
- Links -
No, what I meant was that the photo was taken between just before 5.45am (when original tweet was written) and 6.12am (when the second tweet was written)this morning as my Twitter time stamp is global and currently 8 hours behind GMT (her most recent tweet is showing as 4.07am 14/10/12 and 10 h(ours) ago), and of course Harry was doing the Late Late Show in Dublin on Friday.
So sorry that got a little long-winded I didn't seem to be able to condense it.
- I've just read the Express online interview (I imagine there may be more in the print copy?) and if you only read her comments in quotes and not the narrative she doesn't actually say they went out. And of course if it was all of a cover up, and really that does seem pretty extreme, one would have to remember Tulisa is working for the X Factor and therefore Syco at the moment.
- [Also, what are the chances that he had a serious(ish) relationship with her and then moved on to a relationship with her male friend?!/]
This is kind of my problem? I can't seriously believe that BOTH relationships are true, because it just seems unlikely and kind of ... weird? The only scenario I can kind of see happening is that Harry was kind of seeing Caroline, but she maybe realised he liked Nick more and therefore they broke up - but carried on the pretense of the relationship for publicity?
Bearing in mind - there is NO evidence to support this theory, that's just the only way I can see it happening, because otherwise it's a very odd situation.
But then anyone talking about it is determined to say they broke up because of the hate tweets/mail/etc she was getting, rather than a difference in interests or growing apart.
I can understand it ending before Xmas; Harry spent Xmas with Nick and his family (seeimingly and possibly his own as well?!).
You can probably remember - when did rumours/stories about Caroline and Harry start? Just thinking in relation to a November start date for Harry and Nick.
The thing is, not that many people can be lying about the relationship. BUT - and this is a big but with a lot of literal tinhat conspiracy thrown in - Tulisa is also employed by Cowell/SyCo as a member of the X Factor Family. Yes, her and Caroline are good friends, but there is always a chance she's been told to keep it up.
After all, they can't go back and admit it was all a lie, even though Caroline herself has hinted that a huge majority of it was and Harry basically keeps schtum.
- Wildly speculating here (and fully expecting to be called on it!) but what if Harry, Caroline and Nick had some kind of Ménage à trois and upon experimenting Harry realized he liked a little of both... maybe Caroline and Nick sort of shared him for a while but Caroline got so much hate she dropped out of the arrangement. As I say all crazy speculation but thought I'd just throw it out there.
- R181 - Wow, snap with the X Factor/SyCo thinking!
- From my recollection, there were tweets from Harry about Flack and mentions of a crush in interviews from late summer.
They were then reported to have snogged at some industry party towards the end of October (I always assumed this is when they first met but that's just an assumption)
N's original story is that he and H swapped numbers after the GQ dinner a month earlier.
I agree with you Links, given the timings of both the start of the Grimmy rumours and the time span of H's relationship with Flack, I've always assumed they can't both be true?
There seemed to be enough to suggest H&F was real yet there is all the info we've been discussing that suggests H&N is true?
Lastly, you've got the people (including your friend's friend) who claim Flack was all a cover up.
I'm baffled to be honest.
- Links - !! But yes, I think that is part of the problem with the "Caroline" relationship, all of the interviews or quotes come from people closely related to the X Factor, apart from Nick who just said
"they didn't fall out. It was like: "I'm never here and you're being harassed"
and you could take that a couple of ways...
- As far as I know the only thing either of them really said about the relationship was Caroline saying that it was "fun" and they were "close for a while" but that could mean anything really. It could mean they had a serious relationship or it could just mean they had a fling or were FWB as for Nicks involvement he is obvs still friends with Flack so whatever happened it can't of been something to hurt her. Its all rather baffling?
- If the supermarket pic is definitely early yesterday. Then it appears H has met up with N once again as soon as he was back in London. Why doesn't he ever got to Caroline's or get photographed with her?
- R186 - I really hate to do the whole "management"/PR/record company cover-up, spanning everyone who works for them ... but it is a possibility. Especially since, like you say, those are the only people who talk about it. The only other person I can think of is Dawn Porter, who wrote a long post on the hate Caroline was getting, but she's her best mate. Must be remembered that the whole shebang, despite perhaps being emotionally/personally nasty in some aspects, has been hugely beneficial for her career and she can now afford to move away from the relationship and establish herself in her own right, because people know who she is.
I also think it's interesting how Harry, who barely talks about the relationship and who has a far bigger career than her, has since never been able to move away from the image it created for him. The older women thing has followed him around - admittedly fueled by the married DJ story (another one; if H&N is true, how is this also true, as this was around Xmas if I'm correct?) - and he was asked about it in their interview on Friday in Ireland.
Whereas Caroline, while she's asked about Harry, isn't generally vilified by adults for the relationship and it's kind of skimmed over.
Don't think this means anything, I just think it's weird how it's affected the both of them in their media representation.
"I'm never here and you're being harassed" is a very vague statement. He doesn't directly refer to them being together, just says "they didn't fall out", which could easily just refer to how things ended whether real or not.
It's the rumours and the amount of people who have said Caroline was a cover up that still make me suspicious; none of them with reason to lie, exactly, except perhaps to drum up speculation. Only nothing ever really gets drummed up? Most people believe it unquestioningly. I think most interviewers have no idea whether it's true or not - they don't need to - they just assume it is.
I don't think we've ever actually seen a picture of Harry and Caroline looking close, kissing, anything at all romantic; it's all onlookers and eye-witness reports. Like their romantic date to a restaurant when it first started to be a real thing. Unless there was a photoban on them being seen together, which wouldn't make sense since the whole point was that it should be high-profile and not hidden, I find that odd.
Did either of them ever explicitly confirm that they were in a relationship? Since Harry is now saying "I've never lied about having a girlfriend". Which is pretty fishy in itself, like they're covering some bases.
- Links, you're right, the 'I've never lied about having a girlfriend' was odd. It was if he was responding to an accusation that he has?
It is possible that Flack, Murs, Harry, Dawn, Grim & Tulisa are all bringing it up because they're aware of the cover rumours but would their mgnt really care that much?
Re admitting to the relationship, he did say in a recent interview 'obviously my last relationship was well documented' (in relation to flack)
I can't imagine there was a photoban back the given that Louis teased flack on EVERY xtra factor up to Xmas. Plus there was the photo of Flack's sister dropping him off & Flack dropping him off.
- Again, nothing confirmed, but as I have mutual Facebook friends with Sam Teasdale I can see certain photos...
Don't know about exact timings but there is a pic of Harry and Caroline - you might have seen it, she is smiling with her head down next to Harry in a club. The comments on it (dating from winter) suggest it is real. 'Cute, aww' etc.
Whatever happened with them, I think it really happened. It was very brief though! I reckon H and N grew closer as friends through her and their 'relationship' only went to the 'next level' post break up.
Pure hypothesis as before!
- R188 - Well he was at an Ed Sheeran concert tonight with Niall, don't know what he did earlier today or where he's gone afterwards though, of course! But it seemed to finish late, so maybe just went home.
- N16, Thanks for the info.
But if this is the case, i can't see how the current Nick and Harry rumours are true.
If H&C were truthfully dating from nov-feb then the rumours from nov-feb re Grimmy were false.
What are the chances that after months of made up rumours about the two of them, they suddenly get together for real?
Possible, as most things are but highly unlikely in my mind.
- N16, was it the blurry pic with flack dressed in black leaning back against H or the one where she is wearing a hat and has her faced buried in his chest?
These are the only two I've ever seen?
- The rumours coupled with their behaviour, as well. Not so much the pictures we see of them - although factoring in how much they are together - but the staying over, the dinner dates ... it's all very strange. But as you say, after months of rumours and Harry NOT being with Caroline, maybe; but if he WAS with Caroline, less likely. Don't suppose the comments could be more linked to her as a friend/close friend?
Unlikely, but an explanation.
I don't want to start trying to explain her away though, but it seems to be the only way to go if you're going to assume Harry and Nick are together.
It's all very confusing!
- Confusing I know! I don't think the two relationships are mutually exclusive but I haven't looked into it as closely as you lot over here :)
L Girl, yes she's in a hat and kind of buried in his chest.
- N16, thanks.
Sorry, one last question, you were told by people who know Nick, that they are sleeping with each other.
Do you believe they would really know or could they just be repeating the same rumours everyone else is?
- Well having a quick look through Google (and to think my only interest in this is Nick Grimshaw) Caroline was on holiday in India from 28 Dec 2011 to 11 Jan 2012, ID were on tour from 3 Jan 2012 to 26 Jan 2012 and Harry's tweet about their having split up was on the 27 Jan 2012, and if he was also with his family/and or Nick at Christmas, he and Caroline weren't really see much of each other even when they were going out.
- L Girl, no one has ever explicitly said that to me.
To reiterate it was the reactions of the people I was with that made it seem real/true to me. That was why I googled it at all! So yeah I brought up the show etc. and the reaction was 'yeah, what of it/yeah, they're fucking/yeah old news' I am paraphrasing. I was drunk at the time, as were they, we were all out socially.
It was just the sheer 'and what of it' reaction that made me believe it was true. It wasn't like they were uninterested in gossip (we gossiped a LOT) but the Nick Harry rumour was dismissed as old news and obvious and an open secret everyone already knew. I hear a lot of gossip, it's part of my job in a way. I can't give you any 'proof' it's literally just my instinct.
I trust the people in question, and they are aquaintences with Grimshaw.
As far as just repeating rumours, honestly outside of the crazy 1D fans, and here/DS those rumours are not prevelant. I was the one that brought it up and I had come to that conclusion myself as I have a pretty good gaydar and just got such a vibe from the 'call or delete' So I don't think they were just blindly repeating.
- N16, I just can't get see the Flack rumours and Grimmy rumours both being true but thanks for clarifying what you know anyway!
- But, and obviously this is pure speculation, couldn't he have just been in a FWB situation with Caroline and then having got to know Nick realised they were better matched. He and Caroline seem to have been over by mid December anyway.
- Lex is the new Harry Styles!
- Hi R202, You're NW3 aren't you! (thought you had dissapeared!)
What are your views on the latest Flack conversations? You seem to know a bit about this?
- Hi L Girl. I wasn't in hiding or anything :) I just got a bit paranoid about how much personal info I'd given about myself and imagined people who knew me in real life working out who I was from my posts, so decided to stop signing off with half of my postcode! I assumed everyone used the troll-dar flag anyway; that's how I work out who's who.
I don't really have anything to add to the Flack discussion - I think you've all said everything I wanted to say and more eloquently!
- R204, fair enough! Good that you're still around.
So I guess you're agreeing that despite the level of info supporting N&H this must all be baseless rumours given H&F appeared to be serious? (& possibly still on)
Shame. Really not fan of that romance!
- I never said that, L Girl! I'll be honest - I skimmed over the Flack discussion, but it looked like no-one was fighting so I assume it ended well. I'm not really interested in the subject and as only the people involved know what really happened, I don't think there's much mileage in dissecting it over and over again. Sorry :(
In other news, Ed Sheeran is on Grimmy's show tomorrow. Both very close to Harry, but will Grimmy do what he did with Louis and avoid the H word? There's only one way to find out...
- Ps: 1D's next song is Little Things, written by Ed Sheeran. So probably a ballad. And nothing like the ghastly Gotta Be You!
- L Girl - I don't think H&F being real means that H&N aren't. Its quite possible that Harry dated Flack for a while and then got together with Nick. The timeline is mainly guess work. It could have even happened that Harry and Nick "messed around" a bit and then Harry got with Caroline only to discover he was more into Nick than he had originally thought. One doesn't disprove the other.
- R208, I'd agree if F&H had been short and casual but it seems it was neither.
I just can't see anyone going from a serious relationship with a woman to a relationship (or even FWB) with their male gay best friend.
Plus, the N&H rumours started when H&F did, meaning they were false. What are the chances of totally fabricated rumours turning into real life?
Just seems highly unlikely to me.
IMO, either the N&G rumours were true or the Flack ones were. I believe it was the latter following Tulisa's article, N16's post etc..
(Although i admit, it doesn't explain the level of gossip about N&H)
- What was the context of that video of Nick Grimshaw and Peter Kay (?) lipsyncing Kelis' Milkshake?
- [quote]I just can't see anyone going from a serious relationship with a woman to a relationship (or even FWB) with their male gay best friend.
Interesting article in this context:
- R210 - that video was from Scott Mills' "Fun & Filth Cabaret" at the Edinburgh Fringe. The other guy was a performance artist friend of Nick.
- ^^ That article never ceases to amuse me. And the one where Grimmy said that Harry'd soon be dating "someone like Angelina Jolie".
- R211, as H met N before Flack, I always assumed one reason for H&N's friendship was a connection for Harry to Flack?
Thanks! That's interesting. Scott Mills always come across as so beige. I wouldn't expect him to compere such a thing.
- Starting to think it's just a platonic friendship, the only thing that makes me doubt are the tweets from people have no reason to lie?
- But does no-one on here think Harry and Nicks relationship started later? My personal opinion is it either just friendship or a casual thing until their tour ended, which would allow for the sightings of them being together and the rumours they were sleeping together. They hung out a lot before the tour but it seems like its ALOT more so now, seemingly every opportunity they get, I was delighted but not overly surprised to see a pic of them shopping this weekend, shows how often Harry is with Nick that we would never know about! IF they are together, my thoughts are that they made if a bit more official/serious in June/July time. That would have allowed for Caroline, which I do think maybe happened, but wasn't overly serious. No-one agree?
- Found the exact quote: 'I think Harry will be dating Angelina Jolie or someone soon,' he tells the Daily Star. Though it could well be rubbish given its source!
I'm really surprised that not everyone sees through SiCo PR. Liam/Leona seems to be the showmance of 2012 now that Nemi (or is it Diall?) isn't really taking off. One can't fail to notice both parties being coy on the subject when asked. Cue "dinner dates" here, are-they-aren't-they articles there. While they both have records out and albums waiting to be released. Then it all ends... with a full page "my Liam heartbreak" front page article in time for her tour announcement.
(Hope I'm just a hardened cynic as I expect better from Leona. But she has too much to lose to not play ball)
- L Girl - You think Harry was only friends with Nick to get close to Caroline?!
I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. It makes the whole thing less likely, as it is an usual situation, but much stranger things have happened. I have two friends who swapped boyfriends. Both are very happy.
Harry was only 17 when this was going on; and he's still only 18. Not only regarding sexuality, but he probably doesn't know exactly who he is yet.
I'll be interested to hear Ed Sheeran on Nick's show tomorrow. There seems to have been a bit of a crack down on Nick's mentioning 1D/Harry, though; I think though they value the 1D listeners, it's not great press for Grimmy to other listeners that he's being treated as an extension of the band.
But then even when he's NOT talking about Harry they still think he is, so he can't really win.
- Are they, or aren't they holding hands?
- No, Harry's hand is in his pocket.
- He's interviewing Harry's real boyfriend right now
- I was listening to N and Ed Sheeran talk about tattoos this morning and N was trying to get Ed to talk about H. He asked Ed about popstars doing tattooing on people. Had a popstar done a tattoo on him?( not sure of exact wording it was 8.30am this morning.) Ed said Harry, without saying his surname, had done one of his tattoos.
Later Nick was talking about his tattoo and Ed thought Nick had letter A on his arm. N was quick to say it was a triangle. I think Ed thought it was same as H's and in same place.
Then N brought up H again jokingly saying he could be on the show on a Friday doing tattoos.
- Links, I'm sure their friendship is based on more now, but yes, when i first heard about it, I automatically assumed it was because of Flack.
- I heard that - Ed saying "Harry" sans surname made me smile. They are both close to him so it was almost inevitable his name would come up. I'd always thought Nick's new triangle tattoo looked a lot like Harry's A, and it's in the same place. Ed probably just assumed that as they're so close they got matching tattoos.
There are a few pics floating around with a glimpse of Harry's new tattoos. They seem to be in his upper forearm, palmar side. If Ed is his inspiration, it's only a matter of time before he gets a half sleeve...
I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Grimmy, Ed, Example and Harry ever hang out together. As much as I like Grimmy's female posse, I'm a bigger fan of LADZ banter :)
- Oh.. Harry is looking at Louis again.. sorry, I mean staring him down with his heart eyes, for the longest time ever. Ok.
- And here's a gif.. interesting.
- There is a pic from the free radio interview today. Harry and Louis are next to each other and very smiley. Harry has tweeted that he going to watch Louis charity football match on Saturday too.
- j - Yes, it was certainly a leading question. The other comment sounded odd because he talked about booking the celebrities but just assumed Harry would be there, but then I suppose Harry often was during his evening show so that would just seem normal to him.
Apparently the question about the tattoos' has been asked before, and answered, (the comment is just at the end of the main piece of the attached) but the triangle and the A are in the same place. Harry having his large star outline tattoo filled in is a whole different matter though.
- They've (well, Louis) belatedly realised that a large percentage of their fanbase is only interested in them for the slash ships, of which Larry Stylinson is the largest. Louis' charity match not selling as well as hoped? Get Harry to tweet about being there! Promotional radio interviews? Ensure Louis and Harry are side by side and interacting. Squeeee! Strangely, we never see them doing anything together once the cameras are switched off.
- Not sure how the gifs of Louis and Harry are relevant?
- Have to say it's an very worthy cause and I'd be making all the noise I could for it. It's not exactly dear to go in either.
- I hope the event goes well and they make a lot of money. I wonder what the chances are of N going with him to watch? If I thought there was a chance, I'd go. I doubt it if there is tension between N and Louis. As I'm not a 1D fan I knew nothing of Larry before the N and H friendship.
Also I have read about watch the filled star is supposed to mean, but is that really true?
- So.. Louis got a tattoo.. wonder what, or who, changed his mind? He's always said that he didn't like tattoos.. hmm..
- J - what have you read it means? I have no idea myself! Agree there's no tension between Nick and Louis; none proven or seen, anyway. Just fangirls making stuff up.
Gifs aren't really relevant, they're just looking at each other. The usual ...
I hope the match does well.
Liked the Ed Sheeran interview this morning, they seemed to get on really well, very casual and friendly. I don't think the Harry mentions were brought up on purpose by a fangirling Grimmy, just that why would they talk about him? Maybe in conversation before hand, Ed might have spoken about how Harry went to the show etc., but otherwise it's an interview. They have to talk about Ed.
Nick has definitely cut down on the 1D and Harry references.
- There's a BI out there suggesting that maybe Louis and Eleanor are about to get engaged so one wonders if the tattoo is for Eleanor. I think they are far too young if this is indeed the case but good luck to them if that's what they want.
- R234 He got a screw on his ankle, like the rest of the band and crew ...
- He's got a new one, on his right forearm. A stick man on a skateboard.
- The stick man is probably Harry, then. See where you're coming from.
Seriously, though, it could just as easily have been Zayn who convinced him to get some tattoos.
- OMG HARRY AND LOUIS LOOKED AT EACH OTHER FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS, THEY MUST BE TOGETHER. -- or how about no. I'd be dating my entire office if that was the case. One of my best friends at work is male (I'm female) and I am literally SO bloody fond of him I'm sure sometimes it must look like I'm heart eye-ing him when he says something funny but he's a best friend. End of. No attraction.
I'm not totally against the Larry idea - the early x-factor stuff is very cosy, they were clearly very close and Harry really did stare at Louis in a slightly 'i'm starting too much' kinda way. I wouldn't be surprised if they had something, but very much in the early days. I recon they are still close, why wouldn't they be? Their interests have seemingly grown in different directions which is my thoughts as to why they are less so now maybe.
- The only member of the band that would be of interest to Louis is Liam, imo.
- He does seem closer to liam these days. Lol here's liam pushing his way between larry.
- I could see it, r241.
Remember this tweet from Danielle? A joke, of course, but maybe one with a grain of truth?
- Zayn and Louis are probably the best friends in the group. Harry and Zayn spend the most time together on tour but that might change if Zayn's still with his girlfriend next year. Harry will have to wingman with Niall.
Zayn and Harry have tattooed each other and I'd be surprised of one of them didn't do Louis' new tattoo.
- Just saw this tweet that someone had sent to a photographer in london, if you google his name it comes up with pictures he's taken for newspapers.... thoughts?
- Hmm tweet is interesting ... but as per usual could be taken one of two ways 1) that they are just good friends or 2) that they are just good friends ... (i.e. I'm hinting that I know something else but can't say). Depends which tin hat you would like to use.
Who's the girl who tweeted him tho? Some Harry or Larry fan who is convinced their relationship is for PR cos they couldn't possibly be real friends. no no.
- Ha I went and had a look at said tweeters profile, turns out she is a 1D/Larry fan, what a huge surprise.
- He's taken pictures of them before (just post X Factor, the one of Harry in a cardboard box, you can see it on his profile).
Interesting that he immediately sprung to the conclusion that she was asking whether they're involved, when in fact she wanted to know if it was just a business relationship rather than a friendship. But then with everything that gets said about Harry by fans, I don't think you can read TOO much into that or blame him for thinking she was suggesting they're involved sexually/romantically.
It confuses me, because of the info I've gotten and the info I've seen from other people, none of whom have any reason to lie that we know of (having requestioned my own source, they were adamant that the PR guy was not lying, had no reason to, was not a fan or anything particular, just knew that this was general inside-media fact). Otherwise, I would probably just give it up and say, fine, they're very close friends. VERY close sometimes.
This is the first denial-type tweet we've seen though. Would be stupid to ignore it; but then would be stupid to assume he would really know anything for sure, even if he is a photographer for papers.
- Is it a denial tweet though? You could take it either way I think!
And as usual, look into, well what does he know? Maybe the journalists know but less so photographers but then why would he even know they were good friends. He def does jump to the relationship conclusion, I agree.
Interesting tweet none the less. Doesn't make me any less suspicious tho really.
I liked Harry's tweet to Annie Mac today, he seems quite keen to be friends with Nick's friends or colleagues - I enjoyed Fearne Cotton commenting on how polite and friendly he was with her while none of the other boys paid her any attention. Whether they are just friends or not, he clearly wants to make a good impression on the people Nick knows which is kinda sweet!
- Well answering a question which hasn't been asked is a little strange.
This is nice though: The Editor's Special Award
- Hollz - It's definitely a denial? "they are JUST good friends", which is saying that's all they are ...
Unfortunately, in some circumstances, photogs are likely to know more; they're the ones seeing these people out and about, catching them off guard sometimes and being told to follow them in others. If there's a photograph to be hidden, or kept for later use, they take it originally. On the other end of the scale, it's important for them to have good relationships with the people they regularly photograph, because otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to buzz around outside their front doors all day every day. It really depends on whether he's a paparazzi photographer or the kind who does photoshoots and sets.
I think Harry definitely wants to make a good impression; but I also think he naturally does so because he's a nice person. He's got a very easy personality and it comes across well in interview; I can imagine he's very good at making people feel interesting. Part of that's the intense "heart-eyes" stare. I'm not saying this is intentional exactly, or manipulative, I think he does it without thinking; much like his chronic flirting.
If he melted Ice Queen Cotton's heart ...
- "JUST good friends" is pretty much a denial. Not sure how you could say otherwise. Doesn't mean he knows for sure but... he probably is aware that there are rumors and her question was certainly loaded. So I don't think his assumption was much of a leap.
As for Harry making a good impression, he was raised to be polite and friendly and he's also in the business and needs good relationships. Be good to everyone on your way up, etc...
- The photographer seemed to be answering a lot of 1D fan questions. Based on his other answers, I would have been surprised if he had come out with anything salacious? (not everyone's a gossip)
As we don't know how truthful any of the 'insider' stuff is, all you can really do is form an opinion based on what the majority are saying?
Links, was this your source that claimed Flack was all publicity?
I know i'm going on about this (& apologise to anyone who finds it boring/irrelevant) but if it weren't for Flack, I'd be sold on the N&H thing by now, so keen to establish how real they were.
I've seen numerous tweets/comments from months back but also recently suggesting it was fake. Whilst there are reasons i disagree with these, I also find it hard to completely disregard them?
- L Girl - yes, one and the same (good friend of a goof friend, heard in her "workplace" of sorts - music PR). Nothing new to add to the story, just that she was very sure herself that it wasn't a lie and that her friend (who heard directly) was also very sure.
The problem with "insider" tweets is that while they seem more legit because of the placement of the people, they're not necessarily any more than people blithely saying "yes, that's fact" to try and seem in the know when they're not ... then again, they might be 100% in the know and not lying at all. You can't really know unless you know the person and their reliability.
I have to say, N16's bit of info about Sam Teasdale's picture comments threw me. Seemed to indicate the tweets were referring to them as cute and the like as a relationship. The Tulisa article not so much; she's an X Factor drone and if she doesn't stay in Cowell's good books, and doesn't stay on the show, she won't have much to fall back on. Her music career's hardly thriving.
Even then, it's not impossible that Harry could have developed a thing with Nick post-Caroline; it's more the fact that the vibe is they were together before Harry and Caroline were even being sold as a serious relationship. And both can't be true at the same time.
All I would say is, from what I've seen, speculative tweets themselves don't go back to November time, supposedly when Harry and Nick "got together"; so are people just assuming this in retrospect?
- If he didn't want to say anything salacious he could have just not answered the tweet. No use lying when you could just as easily ignore.
- people think this is about louis, idk how reliable blind gossip is but I think it's supposed to be about Louis even if they just made it up.
- They get all their 1D rumors from Larry Stylinson tumblrs. All BG items come from fandoms as far as I can tell.
- R255 Depends how many questions of that nature he was getting. Also, he may just not be that bright and thought it would be a great idea to answer.
R256 That's a crap blind item, don't you think?! Just sounds like a Tumblr posted copied and pasted.
I doubt they'd want Louis to be engaged; especially when a portion of the fans don't actually like his girlfriend. If he's engaged, it'll be his own decision. Also, I doubt he'd agree to a fake marriage, that's going very far - yes people have done it in the past - but while it stokes the teenage heart to read about what a loving and caring boyfriend the guy from the band is, him being married isn't actually quite as attractive. Because there's less chance he'll break up with her and get with you; and also it's a little bit boring and "old".
Don't know who else it could be about; there's no clues to my eyes except the glaringly obvious reference to the fans gay rumours about Louis (note: just the fans, none outside the fanbase ...).
- Links, thanks. The N16 post threw me too (although it's possible, I guess, that if it were fake, not everyone in their circle knew this?)
They're other reasons why I think they were real but if so, why would so many people say it was PR or that N&H were real (whilst H&F were apparently on)
Maybe I'm being naive but I can't get my head around so many people lying?
Sorry, could you explain the last part of your post? I'm very tired! (or maybe just being a bit thick)
- The BI which I mentioned earlier. Probably referring to the same couple.
- I've been a fan of Grimmy since about the middle of last year and I sometimes twitter-search his name when I'm bored. I remember ages ago (shortly after H & Flack's relationship first hit the press, so last October maybe?) seeing a tweet from a gossip account that said something along the lines of "Harry Styles and Caroline Flack are enjoying each other's company a lot right now, but spare a thought for mutual friend Nick Grimshaw, who has a huge crush on Harry". I wish I could remember the exact wording, but it was something along those lines. Whatever it was they said they were implying Nick really had it bad for Harry, rather than just the puppy-ish crush he seemed to have had on him before they became friends.
I don't know if it's worth paying attention to but I just suddenly remembered that so I thought I'd mention it. It was from before the rumours about H & N started.
- R260 - Everyone's saying it's Bieber and Selena. I'd be inclined to go with that, rather than L&E.
L Girl - no, it was unclear, sorry. I can't type coherently at this time ...
So, were there tweets/rumours in November (or before/slightly after) relating to Nick and Harry, declaring Caroline as a cover-up/publicity stunt? Only because everything I've seen seems to say "since November/Winter/Xmas" in retrospect, rather than actually being posted/said at the time.
So while Nick and Harry might well be a real thing now, are people just saying "oh it's been going on ages" in retrospect, since they know they've been friends since late last year? Or even then were people saying there was a possibility they were together?
Sorry, it doesn't make the most amount of sense and probably isn't important anyway.
Agree, not everyone in their circle of friends would be aware; I would have thought it would be on the DL; but then people in his peripheral circle and beyond seem to know, which is strange?
I agree about there being so many people claiming it's fact/hinting at what's going on; who, if this came to nothing, might look a bit stupid? So why make it up?
- Links, oh ok, I thought that might have been what you were getting at!
I saw nothing as far back as November but mid December, somone posted that blind on DS about the TV presenter getting 'Flack' when her BF was really Grim's (the poster claims her friend got the info as he works in TV)
The tweet I saw about H&G being 'all over each other' was early Jan?
Also, around the same time, somone posted on DS that 'Flack was just a decoy and everyone would be really shocked of they knew the truth (believed this partly because the poster didn't reveal the whole story)
So these 3 bits of quite specific info came about in the middle of the Flack&H relationship & hype?
There may have been more but I saw these a few months after they were posted so wasn't in a position to dig about on twitter etc to see if there was anything more during the period they were originally posted.
(there were also loads of similar comments on DM etc during the romance but they sounded more speculative than anything else)
- it wouldn't be bieber and selena, because it says she doesn't matter. The follow up blind item makes it seem more like Louis.
- Links, Forgot, there was also a Hecklesprey article in late dec (focusing on Olly Murs) but also jokingly linking him to Harry. They referred to Flack as a proffesional beard. I assumed in ref to her flirting with Murs and fling with H.
(it was a writer for that site that also tweeted about the "gay triumvirate of Harry styles, Tom Daley and Russel Tovey")
I may be reading too much into both those bits of info but thought I'd mention them anyway.
- The great thing about gay (or any kind of relationship) rumours is it's virtually impossible to ever prove them wrong, even with an explicity denial. So there's no harm to yourself in spreading them.
- True, but we're talking about making up rumours, not spreading them.
- Well it wouldn't be a huge stretch since they knew each other, Nick was friends with Caroline and he obviously had/has a crush on Harry. Creating a gay rumour is NEVER out of the blue; it's almost always the first thing people go to.
Anyway, I'm just a skeptic.
- I've noticed that nick didn't live tweet anything tonight, in fact he hasn't really "tweeted" today. Maybe there's something/someone else taking all of his attention?
I've seen it before on here, the fact that he never tweets when H is home
- Everyone keeps mentioning the shoreditch house incident/ tweets but I've never seen them before. Anyone got a screen shot?
- Harry was gone all day.
I don't know what this means, but here.
- Loved how Nick wore 'Harry's' jacket to work this morning!
- R271 - It's a Wayne's World reference, it doesn't really mean anything other than she finds him attractive.
R272 - If it's Topman, it's possible that they both have one (still, matching jackets, nice); if it's vintage Farah, as the Sun said, it's more likely that it's Harry's.
Sweet that he wore it. He tweeted Harry's mum, as well.
I didn't hear the show, though, but I doubt there was much else. He doesn't seem to want to mention him at all at the moment (possibly because he's not seeing him as much, Harry's v busy with the radio tour and Nick had the Attitude Awards last night).
- Do you know what makes me suspicious? Its the amount of times someone goes to say something about Nick and Harry and then stops and asks if they are allowed to say that. Its happened so many times on R1.
- U r right they do do that. A couple of times I was listening to the Scott Mills show and he would start to say something about them and then stop. Its kind of weird.
- Kesha used the word "tranny" in reference to her friends; Nick repeated it; they both said it several times. I've seen on Tumblr that they're all complaining, emailing and texting the BBC for using slurs and asking for an apology to the community.
How long had Moyles been doing Breakfast before his use of the word "gay" as an insult?
To be honest, neither of them were using it as an insult, but it wouldn't surprise me if it gets blown up, if anyone catches wind.
Personally I've never seen a problem with the word in and of itself; it's a shortened term of transexual/transgender in my mind, unlike a separate word with a separate meaning that implies something wrong or harmful (if you see what I'm getting at), and it's the intent behind it's use that gives it a negative connotation. However, I'm not really in a position to argue the point, it's got nothing to do with me.
My problem with Tumblr is that they're SO righteous about sexuality and the LBGTQ community, like they know all and they're so correct. You can't say anything without getting a "sexuality is fluid there's more than gay and straight, pansexual is a thing" etc. And it's a bit like WE KNOW don't bang on about it jeeze. I'm not going to list every sexuality under the sun just to appease you and actually, it's pretty straight forward for some people.
Anyway. That's not really anything to do with this discussion, but I hope it doesn't affect Nick's show. I'd hate for it to become policed, because it's a lot of fun as it is.
R275/R274 - is this in recent Scott Mills shows? Or last year? Any examples?
- The Scott Mills show that I can think of is they will be talking about one direction and than they start talking about how harry is best friends with most of radio 1 and than before they say that their talking about nick because they said it was a person that is always with harry they would just say I think I no who ur talking about and not say his name which I find weird because scott and nick r friends so why wouldn't he just say nick instead of I think we all no who ur talking about
- Who are you looking at Harry?
- Watch Zayn stripping while looking seductively at Louis. God, these boys aren't gays, they like to play with us. They know they are filmed so they put a show. Well, maybe Harry is gay and his boyfriend is not Louis, but Grimmy, and for this we have plenty evidence.
- I was recently listening to radio 1 , last week or so, don't know which show as I now have it on all the time in the car and the dj asked whoever they were talking to if they'd met 1D and yes Nick's name wasn't used, just that H was in the company of someone from radio 1 and IIRC this meeting was a lot earlier in the year. The post above brought it back to me.
- Just read a tweet from someone saying they have just seen N and H eating together about an hour ago.
- R279 Whatever it was, it's definitely not "over" between these two...
- It does make me smile to know that they are together whenever harry has down time.
- So they went to Nandos, then I guess went to Villandry (what the girl J mentioned) for drinks - there are some other tweets about them being in Nandos. One woman wrote:
"He looked so so young" and a friend replied:
"And gay?" She replied:
"Perhaps. He was with Nick Grimshaw so maybe a dinner date? Pretty sure he kept checking me out though"
Someone else then basically repeats her story (her brother), but I think she was joking about him checking her out? She said he looked far too young for her so I'd peg her Nick's age or older!
Her and her brother work in media (he's a journalist, but young and doesn't say where).
I've never done this tweet stalking before makes you feel like a right creep!
- I saw the Villandry tweet.
- J - yes, sorry, that's what I was saying; I thought you'd probably seen the tweet about them in Villandry; and before that there's a few from different people saying they'd seen Harry Styles in Nandos and a couple mention that Nick Grimshaw's with him. A few pictures as well as people saying they'd waved and whatnot. Must be difficult to go out to eat in places like that. He's obviously very nice about doing pictures though.
Either way, nice that they're still managing to see each other while Harry's doing promo and Nick's doing his show.
- Didn't Nick say on the radio this morning that he was going to see Skyfall with the team? I know finchy went as he tweeted how good it was... maybe theres a chance Harry came along too?
- I agree with whoever said that these boys know they are being filmed and put on a show for the cameras,haven't we seen it already? Mcfly must gave taught them how to be gay on camera and make their young fans go crazy with their "slash" fantasies.
- R288 - The first thing I thought about when they mentioned going to see Skyfall today was Harry gatecrashing their party :)
I was reading tumblr the other day, and some "Larry" fans have this theory that there's "photo ban" on Louis/Harry, which is why they are now rarely photographed together. However in the last few days of 1D promo, they've been photographed together a few times. I wonder what their explanation is for this? The ship-sinking truth is that Louis and Harry now rarely socialise together. And no longer live together. If he's with a fella, it's not Louis...
Great to see him spending his free time with Grimmy, comme d'habitude. We know he does this, but it's always nice when it's confirmed by sightings, pics etc.
- Ps: if they were at Gt Portland st Villandry, then Harry most likely went to meet Grimmy in or around Radio 1 as it's just next door. Like the old days...
R289 - Yes indeedy!
- [quote]OMG HARRY AND LOUIS LOOKED AT EACH OTHER FOR MORE THAN 2 SECONDS, THEY MUST BE TOGETHER. -- or how about no. I'd be dating my entire office if that was the case. One of my best friends at work is male (I'm female) and I am literally SO bloody fond of him I'm sure sometimes it must look like I'm heart eye-ing him when he says something funny but he's a best friend. End of. No attraction.
Yet you are willing to believe a couple with no apparent chemistry at all, the two guys barely look at each other, and if they do it's certainly not with love.
But whatever. There's no way I'd be able to convince you otherwise.. so just go back to your Grimmy lovefest.. oops, I mean worshipping. I don't even ship Larry. Just wanted to see what you said about them. There's clearly a double standard here. At least he looks at Louis, somewhat lovingly at times.. yes, he can do that without them being together. It's just odd that he never does that with Grimmy, and they're supposed to be in a relationship.
Funny how you never asked any questions when the paps started to follow Harry and Grimmy everywhere and we got a million HQ pics of them together right around the release of One Direction's new single/album and Grimmy's new show. Very clearly promotion. You realize Liam/Leona as a fake relationship for promotion, but not the Grimmy/Harry friendship.. why? They have been friends, maybe something more, for two years.. only now we get pics of them together everywhere? Don't you find this a bit.. odd? Oh hell.. who am I kidding.. I will never be able to convince you anyway. FWIW, I don't think Harry is with neither of them.. not Grimmy but not Louis either.
Oh, and the blind item certainly was about One Direction. And laugh about this all you want, but Blind Gossip has been right before about Demi and Niall. They had the time right down to the fucking week. So no.. it doesn't just come from the fandom. I don't doubt them reading tumblrs to see what's going on, and sure.. they do have BIs about One Direction because it will get them a lot of traffic. I'm well aware that they might be lying, even if they have been right in the past. Or maybe they really do have inside sources.. who knows. I'm just saying.. if you know how to read blind items then you know how to read the clues, and all the clues in that blind item points to One Direction, and yes, most probably Louis and Eleanor. Nothing in that blind item screams Bieber.. nothing. There's no clues pointing to him at all. People are mistaken because Bieber is the most obvious choice, and because they're not reading the BI properly, but it's definitely not about Bieber.. this is about One Direction, and most likely Louis and Eleanor.
I'm not even a Larry shipper, but I still believe Louis is gay and Eleanor is his beard. Flame me all you want.. I don't give a fuck. I have believed her to be a beard for almost a year now, well.. 6 months at least, and I will continue to think she's a beard even if the blind item doesn't come true. They might be lying about the blind item, but that doesn't change the fact that Eleanor Calder is still a cover up for Lou's sexuality.
- You were doing so well until you got into the BI/bearding. The Demi/Niall thing isn't real anyway.
I do agree that Harry doesn't look attracted to Nick. He tends to just be laughing with him. They obviously have a good time together. When Harry's attracted to someone he's not good at hiding it. Even with Louis (and I don't think they were together) he was laughing a lot but also looking at him like he was the world's greatest thing.
Harry DOES still socialize with Louis though.
- @r293 I agree with you on this one. Harry is terrible at hiding his feelings. He and nick may be having a great time together but I still think he's really into Louis. The way he looks at him is like no other. It's so weird.
- He looked at Louis like that but doesn't really anymore (how do you sustain a friendship that close?) and my point is he wasn't with Louis. He looked TO him for everything, like he wanted to BE him. But he doesn't look at Nick like that in the first place, OR like he's attracted to him.
This is Harry being attracted to someone. He practically struts.
- Can someone please explain what the hell Harry is doing while he is looking at Louis???
- Yep, Harry and Louis are so together.
- And here he is rubbing his neck.
- We all understand you ship this "Larry" but if you want to post gif's constantly, join tumblr.
- One's shipping Larry, the other's posting "LiLo".
Neither are real. Either post a rational explanation of why you think they're together and if you have any evidence towards it, or go away; because gif posting is a waste of posts.
- Pretty sure Grimmy was wearing one of Harry's necklaces this morning.
- Really - which one? Picture evidence, or did you see it on webcam?
Speaking of jewellery - I'm fairly sure the ring Harry wore to the VMA's/airport or whatever (in that cab) was Nick's. When I'm on a computer I'll try and link to the two pictures I've seen where they look very, very similar.
- Webcam. Can't be sure (obv) Looks similar though.
- Yeah, seen the one you mean now - definitely looks like it.
- L girl- I agree with u It did look very familiar but i cant be sure....
- Seen a clearer shot of it. It's def the same.
I'm pretty sure something has or is going on between these two.
Based on recent posts, tweets, behaviour etc.. (& all the historical stuff obv)
(Probably not exclusive though and just my opinion as always)
- It's not Harry's necklace, it's Nick's. Zayn actually owns the same one.
- By "it's Nick's" I mean Harry hasn't worn it but maybe you've seen similar ones. Or maybe we should be tinhatting Nick and Zayn or Harry and Zayn. Everyone is here arguing over which secret gay relationships Harry or Louis or whoever is in when they like girls.
- R308 - I'm fairly sure it's the same ... It's like a small crucible? Harry's been wearing it a lot lately ... I haven't seen one similar on Zayn though, do you have a picture?
Also, yes, we are, but that's kind of the point ...
- It's not the same, sorry. Nick's worn this one before. The fandom already noticed a while ago that it's the same as Zayn's, it took about five minutes. Don't doubt how quick it would be if he wore one Harry has, or they wore the same ring. Anything you're trying to figure out as far as clothes and jewelry sharing go has already been figured out.
- I think we are talking about different necklaces.
Tbh, I'm not arguing with anyone and have no interest in Louis, Zayn etc.. (There's no gossip about them other than from fans)
Simply forming an opinion on all the industry gossip out there about H&N and concluding there is most likely something in it (& yes, I no doubt H also likes girls)
As I said, just my perosnal view.
- Might not be the same as Harry's, but it's definitely not the same as Zayn's either.
The ring thing has already been discussed on Tumblr. No one really came to a conclusion; could be the same, could not be.
- No, that's clearly the same as zayn's, did you zoom in? I'm not saying they share the same one but it's the same damn necklace. This is moot anyway since it's not Harry's.
If the ring thing was inconclusive it's because no rings in photos of Nick looked enough like Harry's, but you could just tell he had rings. There's no evidence there. Not proving something wrong sure as hell doesn't prove it right or even worth giving you pause.
- This is the ring Nick wore today, the same as the one in the other photo.
- Sorry L Girl, which necklace were you talking about - I thought it looked like the small gold bullet thing (I said crucible, I don't know why, I meant crucifix, but it's not one of those either) but seeing pictures now I'm not so sure.
Seen any new tweets? You seem to be the best at finding them!
- They look different to me but it's irrelevant tbh (probably shouldn't have mentioned it!)
H&N have been sharing clothes since last year so wearing the same
necklace isn't suddenly meaningful.
All that clothes/Jewellry sharing shows is that these people are around each other's wardrobes a lot. You would expect that between band members given they are away touring together.
Re N&H, just shows that they are around each other's houses a lot I guess.
- This post shows the two pictures of the rings where I think they look similar - I'm not saying they're same, just that there's a possibility they are. If they're not then yes, fine, I'm wrong about it.
No need to get so "damn" aggro; I don't want an argument, I just didn't think the necklaces looked the same. Calm down.
- Forgot the link;
It's more that the clothes and MAYBE jewellery thing is in addition to other stuff.
- Okay, here is another photo of Nick's ring in question. It's very gold and the middle is completely different from Harry's. The similarity lies in them both having 3 parts.
So it doesn't appear that they share jewelry but sure, they have swapped some clothing so there you go.
- Yeah, I have seen that picture before, thought it was a different one to that as well? All three could be different, who knows.
- Could anyone here start a new Harry/Louis thread, because this slowly became boring? I want some fun with hot young people, not nightmares with Grimmmy's ugly face on? Please!
- Zarry or Narry or GTFO.
It's kind of unfair to tell us our ships don't count because they're always with each other anyway, or every piece of evidence we could give could be waved away with "well they're in a band together" so it's pointless. Meanwhile you all hold on to shreds of belief that a ring might be similar.
Anyway it would be dumb to open a Larry thread. There are enough places to tinhat them.
- Links, I hope you didn't think I was getting agro about the Jewellry stuff! Was just responding to those that were!
- No, no, the person insisting Zayn's and Nick's were the same (?!). To be honest, while I think sharing jewellery would be slightly more intimate, it doesn't mean anything more than that they're close; I share jewellery with my friends all the time. It depends on what significance the jewellery itself holds, if any.
Nick wears his on his wedding ring finger; is it the one he has matching with Henry/Gillian etc?
- Zarry and Narry are exactly like Zouis and Lilo: just bromances. But you must be blind if you don't see that is something very suspicious between Louis and Harry. They are supposedly bestfriends but they are never seen together. You have all kind of combinations amongst band members, but not these two. And the unconfortable silence when Larry Stylinson's topic is brought up is very telling. So I want to discuss these kind of things if somebody is willing to open a thread.
- Links, yes, I think it is the same ring as his friend's rings.
Re tweets, haven't really looked recently but if what is out there is to be believed, not only is something happening between H&N but it's pretty common knowledge in the media/celeb/gay London scene? Tweets will prob start to lessen as it won't be newsworthy for much longer?!
- i've always suspected something between these two and the other day a friend told me she had heard from someone who works at the DM that "harry is bi, and is in a relationship with ng. everyone knows about it but there is an injuction against reporting it..." She also said something about the injuction being granted because "the public does not benefit from knowing" i am fairly certain its a reliable even if it is "friend of a friend" territory.
while ive enjoyed reading all the tinhatting, and am fairly certain, i'm gonna need hard evidence!!
- I don't think we will ever get 'hard evidence' but I do believe all the 'gossip'... it's kind of difficult not to with so many people involved in the industry tweeting about it, when really what do they benefit if they're lying? That's not the only reason I believe in it, of course there's so much that has happened to fuel the rumour.
- Ya, everybody heard something from somebody, who heard from somebody etc. What a bullshit! What kind of injunction when Harry and Nick are photographed together nonstop!
- R329 That's not how an injunction works; an injunction works to prohibit specific information being printed or shown to the public in some way. It wouldn't benefit either party if there was an injunction on their friendship being reported on, because it would limit their press space. Either that, or they'd have to spend less time together to be seen separately and therefore get that column space.
So the injunction would be to prohibit print of any pictures, quotes or knowledge of a romantic relationship between the two of them; but not print of any pictures, quotes or knowledge of their friendship and platonic involvement.
- I agree with R321 and R325 , this Harry/Grimmy thread feels like a stuffy bunch of suits sitting around a board room table. The Ass of Louis threads were great fun, but got killed off by certain posters here who were determined to make it all about their Grimmy/Flack theories. And now we are being told not to post GIFs here. WTF???
I'm all for a new thread, if not about Larry, at least make it a general "Who is Harry seeing" thread so that ALL theories can be discussed.
- If you don't like us, GO AWAY! No one is making you stay and post here, when you clearly want to be having your own discussion in your own thread elsewhere!
I'm all for discussing who else Harry OR Nick could be with (please read the title of the thread, it's kind of a give-away), but it's always the same stuff being rehashed. There's nothing new to discuss. Posting a load of gifs saying "look who harry's looking at" is boring and adds nothing to the discussion. Especially when we've seen them all before.
At the end of the day, though, this thread is basically called "Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw", so I think we're entitled to want to talk about them!
- 332, please tell me something. If Harry is in a loving relationship with Grimmy (as you seem to support), why didn't he deny Larry when he had so many opportunities? Last week in Dublin for example. He could say: Look I'm not in a relationship with Louis, he is my friend and this is all. Why let Louis fight this topic and get so much hate everytime?
- I like 'hard evidence' before reaching a conclusion about anything (& will always be suspicious of Flacks involvment with H) but there are many reasons to believe something is going on between H&N;
Considerable gossip from the London gay scene, UK media, London celeb circuit, acquaintances & colleague of Grimshaw, even Sony employees.
(And these are not 'anons' on tumblr. These are people on twitter using real names, real bios, you know which publications they work for etc..)
The fact that these rumours started before most people knew they were friends a year back and have been steadily increasing.
Sleepovers (despite living 5 mins away from each other)
Dinners with family members.
Grocery shopping together.
The level of time they spend together (often just the two of them, & let's not forget this is an obstenstibly straight teen and a 28 yo old gay guy with a self confessed crush on said teen)
Grimmy accompanying H to his social engagements.
Harry's closeness to N's social group.
The fact that they attempt to hide much of their time together.
Rumours about H's sexuality (totally independent of any Grimshaw rumours)
The odd way the UK press are reporting this story (consistent with an injunction)
I'm NOT saying this is all proof and N&H DEFINATELY are together (although many people, in the know, are)
Just that for me, anyone of the above would have made me wonder. Put them all together and it's hard to ignore.
- Surely if there was an injuction in place, THIS would be pushing the bar a bit?!
- Links, please!!! Are you the self-appointed Board Nanny now??? Just because you find the gifs/photos of Harry/Louis/whoever irrelevant doesn't mean the rest of us do. I also enjoy discussing the possibility of Harry & Grimmy so I am not going anywhere. And be honest... if the gifs were of Harry looking at Grimmy that way you would have no problem with them being posted here, would you?
And talk about re-hashing the old... how many times are you and L girl going to analyze the clothes sharing and tweets of old???
I'm not trying to be argumentative with you, I just think that everyone has the right to post their thoughts. If someone doesn't like it, just move on the the next post :)
- R333, He doesn't need to. Louis has already denied it (& no one is saying H&N are in a 'loving relationships' we are just saying the industry seems pretty sure they are shagging)
R331, agree with Links. Why are you visiting a thread about Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw if you don't want to talk about them?
The Louis and Harry thread was shut down and evidently, no one was bothered enough about the topic to start a one.
You clearly are still interested in this topic so why don't you start a new thread yourself?
- R331, Sorry, just read read your 2nd post & if you are interested in discussing the topic in the title of the thread, great.
However, for those who just want to discuss Liam and Louis etc, i'm not sure why you're bothering with this thread.
- R336 - Okay, fine. I don't care if you post Larry gifs, it just seems like a waste of a post if there's nothing to say along with it.
And my problem is with people posting here saying "I don't like the subject and I don't like the people", because we're not going to leave just so you can have the thread and make it more "fun"?!
R335 - definitely pushing it. I suppose, if we assume the injunction IS real, they can get away with it on the grounds that they're saying it's the same as Larry Stylinson (or what Larry Stylinson is supposed to be), which is a bromance. I can't read the text, but I doubt they've actually quoted anyone as saying they're in a relationship; there's no incriminating pictures; and the journalist isn't saying they've heard from anywhere that the relationship is anything more than a close friendship.
It's really the same as the DM articles saying they share clothes, except it's in a teenage magazine and it references Larry.
I do like that they've pictured them smiling at each other on Feb 14th though.
L Girl - I'd like to add Harry spending Christmas with Nick's family; and also spending Valentines this year together.
All very hard to ignore.
- Is the Narry Gryles article recent and where is it from please?
I also recently saw an old article scan from the mirror after the teenawards. It was too far away to read except the Headline which was something like. Love is in the hair. pic of N and H at teenawards . N talking to H whilst touching H on the shoulder and H touching N's side on stage. Anyone know if it available to read anywhere?
- Just to address why Harry doesn't deny the rumours and Louis does. As R337/L Girl (?) just said, he doesn't need to deny it. Harry is ostensibly single (and even if involved with Nick/whoever, may still not be attached, just FWB); he, his family and his loved ones aren't getting abuse from the fanbase; his relationship isn't being delegitimised; and he's not lost his own identity in the midst of it.
I have a lot of problems with what the Larry Stylinson phenomenon has done to Louis's character within fandom; and I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for him, to read things about himself and know they aren't true and even when he denies them, it's thrown back in his face.
Harry, meanwhile, comes out smelling of roses every time. I'm not saying he shouldn't - he's done nothing wrong - but it bothers me that the whole Larry Stylinson concept is so incredibly unhealthy. Louis has, time and time again, tried to show us that his relationship is real and that he loves his girlfriend; but people won't listen. And then they go on to degrade and dehumanise his girlfriend.
If Harry said right now, "I am not dating Nick Grimshaw, please stop asking about it/discussing it/contacting him about it", then I'd stop. Because there's no point continuing a discussion once you've been told you're wrong. And this isn't a thread about shipping.
I realise this derailed slightly, but if I have a problem with Larry and it being dragged out, then it's only for these reasons.
I don't have a problem with gifs and saying they look cute together; I have a problem with the extensive conspiracy theories on the matter, which demonise everyone but Harry and Louis.
- What about this story.
- @ R337 Yes, Harry DOES need to deny it. If there was nothing more than a bromance-in-fun then why don't Louis/Harry come forward as a unified front and clear things up TOGETHER??? Harry has remained eerily silent throughout the entire ordeal. It's just...odd. There is a reason why Harry has not denied it. What that reason is, is only known to Harry at this point.
And no, I'm not tinhatting Larry.
As for Harry/Grimmy, you are all looking so closely at the details that you are missing the big picture. If you want to understand the nature of H/G relationship, answer this question: Why, during the peak of the career of the world's biggest boy band, who have an album being released next month and a huge world tour next year and are expected to bring in $100,000,000+++ , who themselves as well as their mgmt/pr/etc have A LOT to lose if things don't go as planned... why would Harry, their lead guy, the main heartthrob teen idol, be permitted to publicly hang out constantly and exclusively with an almost 30-year-old openly gay man? Especially since there are already rumors galore regarding Harry's sexuality and rumors that N/H are a couple and f*cking??? Why would Harry's "people" not only allow but seemingly encourage this??? Think about it...
I explained my theory in Harry/Nick thread 2, post 193. I realize it probably sounded crazy to most of you. And I want to say that in that post, I need to clarify something... I don't think 1D people set H/N up, I think they saw that H/N hit it off and jumped at the opportunity and ran with it.
Let's try to remember that Harry is still a baby, he is only 18 years old. He is an emotional and needy kid, he needs someone to cling to. That's Harry :) And, because of the nature of Harry's personality, who Harry clings to is of utmost importance to 1D mgmt/pr/etc because who Harry clings to has control over him... and thus, control over 1D.
- I'm no law expert but I would have thought that unless a mag/newspaper explicitly state that Harry and Nick are an item then they aren't strictly breaking any injunction. Writing articles about the being friends may be trying to imply something more but unless they state those implications then surely they can't be sued. I don't think a court of law would listen to a record company suing a magazine because they said that one their clients had a friend.
- I know nothing about injunctions but I would have thought that these publications will go as far as they can without crossing the line (they will have legal depts that will check it first)
Though DM have more than once removed suggestive phrases about the pair so maybe they are more cautious than most.
The double page spread (linked) just referred to them as close friends.
- R343 are you the poster that thought that Harry was mentally unstable? If so, I was wondering what makes you think that? Was it a particular incident or a general feeling?
- R343 - because it's good publicity for both of them at this point in time; more so for Nick. Doesn't change the fact that they've been friends for a while; so what if the paparazzi and their PR are making some use of it right now!? But do remember that Nick works for the BBC; it's illegal for them to hold contracts, especially advertising ones, with any other company. So while the publicity is favourable, it's not contracted.
As for Harry's silence; I think Louis is covering the "we are not together part" as well as he can. If people won't listen to him, why do they think they'll listen to Harry? All that would get said is "they've finally got to him" and "you can see the sadness and defeat in his eyes" bullshit. It's interesting that recently Harry's said he's never lied about not having a /girlfriend/; this covers a lot of PR bases. If I was going for a guess, assuming many things we've heard to be true, I'd say his silence is more to protect him if he decides/wants/has to come out for some reason. At this point in time, his PR agency can't really be accused of forcing him to keep his sexuality hidden (if there's anything to hide).
- Sorry, to add Blue Eyed Doll, why do you think Harry is needy and clingy? He comes across as affectionate, but being needy is very different to wanting affection from people. To me he actually seems very emotionally stable, especially when you hear him talk and interact.
[quote]That's Harry :)[/quote]
Bear in mind that you don't know him personally ...
(Still don't know how to quote properly!)
- R343, I get what you're saying but I would just mention my own thoughts on this (& that's all they are)
It seems that H&N spend way more time together than we know and certainly attempt to hide it so I think there are either self imposed restrictions in relation to the visibility of their 'friendship/relationship or restrictions imposed by mgnt.
If the press is restricted in what they can print, H&N can be as blatant as they want (& I don't think they are) and all that this will result in is people like us gossiping.
What ever level of gossip there is about this topic, it doean't seem to be effecting H or 1D in terms of popularity so I their relationship isn't appearing detrimental in anyway..
Finally, I know the band most likely have to make sacrifices to secure the level of success they have/aspire to but they are also just people. I'm pretty sure they have some power in negotiating some sort of freedom/life outside the band.
I know they have all signed contracts etc.. but's it's not going to be in their mgmt best interest if certain band members are desperately unhappy because they can't have a personal life?
(all speculation obv)
- They do seem quite flirty together though....
- L Girl - Re: the power of negotiation - don't forget if Harry is Bi he in theory holds all the power because he only has to blurt it out in an interview or something and it would be headline news world wide. Surely its not beyond the realm of possibility that management could say to him something along the lines of if you keep your mouth shut we will let you date whoever you want... of course that is purely speculation.
- Those two twitter s are fake
- My feelings are still that there are still lots of smoke and mirrors, things put out to confuse.
In terms of a possible Nick and Harry "injunction" well Nick in particular is pushing the envoleope with it himself! I read that he was supposed to have said last week he owns nothing yellow (aka the coat everyone's talking about is obviously Harry's). I get these sense that if this isn't a huge windup or PR exercise for Radio One (that somehow includes random stopovers, visits to Waitrose) and continuous refs to manlove then they are indeed together and having enormous fun sailing close to the wind.
As far as these continuous Flack rumours go, again, I reiterate there's been no squeak of a meetup from Twitter, I would trust Tulisa not even as far as I could throw her and her + an 'official publication' talking about Flack and Harry during X Factor promo season I'd trust even less. She is a paid and promed part of the X Factor machinery. Nuff said.
The poster here didn't seem sure enough and was only speculating. We can all do that.
What I think more likely is a Harry-Nick union which goes back some way in some form or other, it may have morphed into something more exclusive over time but that Harry still carries a torch for Louis, as seen from recent gifs. He involuntarily always bites his lip, stares at Louis lips especially when Louis nears a microphone and I wonder if he's having flashbacks tbh. I think they had fun and messed about loads back then but it probably got cut off before the beast could get loose. Cue Nick, an admirable distraction/replacement, and they've grown closer over time.
Harry might be a hard beastie to reign in though, though I'm fairly certain he's with Nick in some shape or form. There's a great gif out there of that George Shelley from Union J checking him out (when 1D and UJ met up) and bam, a few days later there's a story of Harry and George "swapping numbers" and "style tips".
Yeah, right. And the rest.
But no, no, I think if Harry is with anyone semi-perm or permanently it is probably Nick by now.
- promed = primed.
Sorry. My finger slipped.
Another thing to watch out for is the Eleanor and Louis supposed 'engagement' on the cards, and some ring-related nonsense. That's a possibility.
This is only my opinion, but I will never see Louis as some straight, chest-beating gorilla with Eleanor as his demure flower. For starters I bet she could drink him under a table judging by her private pics. I'm not a Larry advocate but Louis was atrocious at cobbling a believable storyline around Eleanor for many months. He/they have just got better at it over time because (imo) they've had to ramp it up, much more visually.
Louis's is already fruiting it up on recent gifs with One D. and the only thing I think is genuine about those two are their love of shopping and that he is naturally protective of her. That palm reader that said he'll be living his own life when older was probably nearer the mark.
However, Louis irritation over the incessant Larry yapping may be genuine imo. Those tumblr fangirls truly see things through a "straight female in love's" pov. That involves absolute monogamy, unflinching loyalty and a future that involves domesticity (that coincidentally Harry has displayed more of with Grimmy recently). That some fans are not able to move on (assuming Larry was "real" at some point) might bug him more than anything else because it would be a constant reminder of what was but isn't any more. Or that he has to do more PR to unpick it all.
Without wishing to be crude, and belittle anyone's relationship, 'Larry' as seen by fans, may have been nothing more than a pole smoking exercise on tour. Obviously if it were more than that that would be lovely but we're talking about young, horny lads with burgeoning sexualities and access to lots of drink, drugs, sexy men and women. Let's not assume monogamy at 18-20 quite so readily.
I can (despite my own bias on him) see his annoyance at the insistence that Larry MUST be today's reality and unbroken. It's like these girls want to live a piece of what they would want their lives to be, through him and Harry. Rather than thinking, this is someone's else's life. That Harry spends so much physical and reported time with Nick Grimshaw doesn't seem to deter them.
- Btw Nick's new dog is cute.
If anyone watched Paul O'Grady's Battersea dog programme last week (final one in series) and learned that Buster's middle name was 'Elvis', it was very touching. Rescue dogs are always a great cause.
- Another interesting moment from the Scott Mills show (this one was about 2 few months ago): Scott plays a game with his sidekick and Matt Fincham where they have to guess Google auto searches relating to celebrities (both Nick and Harry are included).
Nick comes up at 1:57, Harry at 4:24 (I guess the Harry segment isn't relevant here because of the way it's worded, but the Nick segment might be?).
- R353-355: I agree with a lot of what you say, though I do think Louis really adores Eleanor, but with a large dollop of the ordinary-lad-done-good "she's so fit I can't believe I pulled her" mentality. Also she feeds into the nurturer/protector aspect of his personality - I can't see him with a girlgroup member as she'd be too financially independent for him, buying her own Louboutins and upgrading herself to first class on flights. He's more "Footballers' wives" than Sex in the city.
My hunch is that he started dating Eleanor when he was with Hannah, and this is why they both appeared confused about when they started dating, and cagey about the relationship at the start. Louis had claimed he'd ended things with Hannah to concentrate on his career, so he couldn't exactly parade his new girlfriend immediately without coming across as a douchebag!
(Don't mention Paul O'Grady's Buster :( I'm still grieving him, my favourite celeb dog ever. I always imagined Grimmy getting a dog like Buster)
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift story is making the rounds. Any DLer can confirm that this means Harry is gay gay gay.
- Had this thought last night. Since August - which is when I think Nick/Harry's thing (if they have a thing) became more intense - whenever Harry goes away for a long period (LA, their recent round of promo) the following day Nick posts something that indicates he's sad or heartbroken. If they only saw each other once or twice a week, why would he be so miserable at the thought of Harry being away for just over a week? Suggests they see each other a lot more than we know of...
One could argue that those posts have nothing to do with Harry, but knowing Nick, if they didn't he'd post or say something to explain what the tweets were about. Which is what he does when people go "Gryles!" "Harry!" at stuff that has nothing to do with H. When he posted those pics almost all his replies were about Harry, but all he said the first time was that Annie Mac rescued him. He never said what from. For the second tweets, he only talked about the pics he'd tweeted before and after the "sad" ones.
He's now posted a pic of his famous filo pastry pie. I wonder who he cooked for last night? Some have wrongly assumed John Whaite but he was only showing off to him (John isn't single anyway - he's been with his partner for 4 years). All may be revealed on monday!
- Another day, another girl linked to Harry. If I didn't follow 1D's (well, Harry's) movements like a teenage fangirl (I am neither!) I could've believed it, but apart from the KCA Harry and Taylor were never in the same city between the KCA and New Zealand, so unless texts, skype and phone calls constitute a relationship, this article is a load of old bollocks.
I wonder if either party has an album out anytime soon? Like, really really soon?
- Taylor has a new album coming out. Have you noticed the same thing about Leona Lewis? Girls get linked to the guys for PR. She also possibly has a song about him on her album because at this point that's her thing and she probably makes it up a lot of the time. So it isn't a bearding thing for Harry. Linking a lot women to a guy doesn't mean the guy is gay, it means he's very relevant.
Jonathan Pierce said Harry's not gay in an interview a few months ago. You can take that for what it is or say it's because he's gay. But it was after they were both in a basically gay club. So there's a denial.
Also don't be so quick to label everything a bromance when you can't possibly judge it the same way as Harry's friendship with Nick.
- Harry was at Ed Sheeran's show last night. Harry has only spent the night at Nick's a few times but is rarely ever alone. Not everyone he hangs out with has a radio show or a popular twitter.
- Nick was bigging-up Taylor Swift and then all-of-a-sudden the pro-beard is linked to Harry. This, to me, is the biggest confirmation so far that Harry is gay, and Nick is helping cover it up. It's also interesting how nervous Jonathan Pierce of the Drums got when he denied that Harry was gay.
- It's a shame people come onto this thread just to be untruthful.
- What? Nick's obviously not fond of Taylor. Read the bit about her again. And if you honestly think Harry could possibly be completely gay and not into girls at all, you're on another planet.
- You think Taylor has a song about Harry!? They're not even pretend dating yet! And she wrote her album long before this ... Both have albums coming out, it's PR. A lovely meeting really, of PR-Taylor and PR-Harry.
"Nick's obviously not fond of Taylor"
And did you listen to his interview with her and any shows since, where he's spoken about how much he liked her? He didn't have to bring her up again, he could have left it at the interview.
No one is saying Harry is completely gay; if he's interested in men, I think it's as well as women.
Jonathan Pierce wasn't even asked if Harry was gay, God knows why he brought it up. The viewers he was probably getting wouldn't even have jumped to the conclusion that Harry being in a gay club = gay, because that's not how it works anyway. His answering the question before it's asked is weird.
So Harry went to another Ed Sheeran concert last night?
(And yes, we are aware he does things other than spend time with Nick, as do most non-co-dependent people.)
Also someone said about John Whaite - he's definitely still with his partner then? I wondered, but it would be strange if they broke up NOW after 4 years. Nick did seem very interested in him, though.
Even odder - they keep saying Taylor and Harry were broken up by Emma Ostilly and the kiss, but it's practically common knowledge now that that was a tabloid commercial. I suppose it would be too much of a stretch to say that all happened in anticipation of this thing with Taylor ... pretty clever if it was, though.
The whole story sounds like complete bullshit.
- The whole Johnathon pierce interview to me does not mean anything in the slightest.. The interviewer mentione harry and he just replies with "oh yeah, don't really know him, friend of a friend sort of thing just met him that one night" so how, after one night is he going to know he's not gay? Of course harry (if gay) is going to deny it to someone he had just met... Although another idea would be that Johnathon being gay himself his gaydar is very in tune? Ah who knows.
- The Taylor thing is obviously PR bluster I doubt it has anything to do with Nick its just a way of getting Harry and Taylor press before their albums are released. There were rumors months ago when Harry admitted he and Taylor text each other but it was obviously just a friends thing, Harry said so himself.
- There's probably some truth in the Taylor/Harry story. Justin Bieber said in an interview a few months ago that there was a very famous American celebrity who Harry could date if he wanted, as said person had told him she was up for it. It was obviously Taylor as she's best mates with his girlfriend; he'd narrowed it down to Taylor and Rihanna (the interviewer asked him if it was one of them and he said "maybe" but didn't reveal which one).
Harry didn't go for it though, and Taylor started dating someone else. She may have been "heartbroken" (disappointed, more like) for that reason - she may have thought their friendly texts meant Harry could become her next "Dear John", and the publicity for both of them would have been off the scale.
- Links - John mentioned that he was living with his boyfriend in interviews this week so I think they probably are still together. The Tweets seem to be more friendly flirting and possibly division. Afterall Nick had no need to post in public a photograph of a pie that anyone who listens to his radio show often will recognise as the one he baked for his "friend".
Has anyone mentioned Harry's last tweet, when he was coming home from this week's radio tour? It is seems a little too similar to the hand tattoo one of Nick's to be totally random.
- I'm sorry but the whole Taylor story reeks of PR, how stupid do the press think the public are?
- R370 - I saw the original of the picture Harry tweeted. It was a girl and a boy with several other tattoos, but he cut off the rest of their hands. I assumed it was the idea of matching tattoos he liked, not the tattoos themselves (as it isn't an unusual tattoo). I did wonder why he thought matching "love" tattoos was "sick", but considering the 24 random tattoos he has...
(Nick's tattoo is lower down and is a simple heart, so I didn't make any links with that, but will look out for Harry's rumoured new tattoo with renewed interest).
- JP and H have spent more than that one evening together (based on pics floating around the Internet)
However, regardless of what he may know about H's love life, I'd expect he'd respect his privacy? (& he sounded very awkward in that interview)
There was a rumour some months back that he slept with H. This originated on tumblr though (most unreliable source on the planet IMO)
The girls who received the info seemed to think it was legit. Personally I think it's rubbish but thought I'd mention as he is being discussed.
(H was spotted parking up in PRH yesterday, late afternoon btw)
- @YHALondonHostel posted a pic of nick and harry meeting their management randomly,the pic was posted on that account a few minutes ago but on @yhaofficial was posted 21h ago so i guess nick was with harry yesterday since he was spotted in PRH anyway.Maybe nick cooked that pie for him again?
- Very random picture, yeah, it is likely that Nick cooked for im last night... after all that pie is his speciality!
- Saw a tweet posted "Apparently Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw are secretly together hahahaha" noticed it because it's not your typical 1D fan... read his previous tweets and he mentioned previous that he was going to see is brother in London for a stage production. So i'm presuming he heard this info from his brother?
Link if anyone is interested
- So today Harry and Grimmy were to a hotel together? What more proof do we need that these two are a couple? And they are not hidding anymore. Very interesting.
- That picture was taken yesterday, as Nick is wearing the same shirt... not quite sure why they're at a hotel??
- The hotel is apparently next to R1.. so more likely H went to visit G at work or something and the manager saw and asked for a picture with them?
- I think they just popped into the YHA London building as it's beside Radio 1. I'm sure if they wanted a hotel room they'll go for something a bit more expensive than a youth hostel!
- I think the photo could be Thursday when they met up for lunch. N had a white t-shirt on on Thursday.
- Would make most sense for that pic to be from Thursday as we know they had lunch at Nando's and stuff so they clearly met up for a bit. Harry was a t-shirt that colour also. For some reason people were tagging it at from September but why would the hostel wait a whole month to tweet about it, doesn't seem to make sense.
- The Taylor Swift press is absolutely indicative of something being up with H's sexuality or perceived sexuality. It's an open secret that Swift's people arrange these sorts of things. The speculation is that something is severely wrong with her development - however, this is not 100%.
And to those who think Johnny Pierce wouldn't know H is sexually interested in guys...come on now, the Drums manager is v good friends with Nick, plus they've totally been out together many times.
- If you listen to what Nick says about Taylor he's giving her a lot of sneaky shade.
- [quote]There's probably some truth in the Taylor/Harry story.
There probably isn't. And quoting Justin Bieber as a source of reality is about as bad as it gets.
Harry is linked to Taylor on the strength of him saying 'she was very nice' after having met. She has worked with Ed Sheeran but he is PR-ed differently, the focus is on his music, so you can bet Ed won't be getting linked to Taylor romantically anytime soon, unless it's a slow news day at Daily Mail Towers, et al.
Harry is like the Phantom Raspberry Blower of Olde London Towne; you hear about him, but never see him playboying it up every night with all these women. There is more hard evidence to suggest he quietly spends a lot of his offtime with Nick Grimshaw and apparently not bothering anyone else: eating out, visiting events and films, nice stuff that good friends or couples do.
Whatever Harry does, or says, is not enough for the press. It almost makes you wonder if they are actually trying to force him to speak out so whatever he says they can get first dibs on.
- As to speculation, I have two schools of thought.
That perhaps Nick and Harry are more a FWB, purely because is still dangerous to be a committed couple (het or homo) in an industry that is constantly scrutinising and nitpicking, and hope to retain any/much privacy. Of course social networking has made that harder still.
Or maybe it IS exclusive and they are having fun dropping hints whilst being certain of the safety net of reporting restrictions, PR teams, and the prevailing heterocentric nature of the press.
I think that whatever is going on, they're playing along with the official line mostly. The American fangirls, for example, will have little clue (unless they go searching through British Twitter) that a good chunk of Harry's personal time seems to tally with Nick's. They will hear about RadarOnline' assumption about Taylor Swift,just before Taylor's album release and One D's album/US tour. Fancy that!
Harry was lately asked in the US, the usual about dating and said something to the effect of if he met someone that would be nice. Louis coughed. The Larry shippers were atwitter, assuming it to be Louis asserting his authoritah re: his man. I wondered if it were not more that Louis knew Harry was with someone and typically made fun of it.
[quote]My hunch is that he started dating Eleanor when he was with Hannah, and this is why they both appeared confused about when they started dating, and cagey about the relationship at the start. Louis had claimed he'd ended things with Hannah to concentrate on his career, so he couldn't exactly parade his new girlfriend immediately without coming across as a douchebag!
I dunno, I'm going on my gut feeling here and also the biggest red flag was that Chris Moyles clip, when Moylesy boomed out that 'YOU've had a beard for quite some time from what I've heard' and Louis said nothing.
I wouldn't say that to someone whose relationship I didn't know enough about to judge. Moylesy is in a position to piss take, far enough, but he's also in a position to know. He either doesn't care for Louis or was cruelly pranking, or he knew something. But it wasn't a big deal back then. Harry glancing at Louis pointedly and stifling a laugh sort of confirmed it for me. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but something's up there imo. I don't buy Louis and Eleanor but it's cute and it suits the fangirls.
- The American fangirls are well aware of things with Nick. You don't have to stalk twitters to know what's going on in a fandom.
Try to keep in mind that despite the maturity you're projecting on Harry because of the way he carries himself, he's only 18. He's obviously not as exciting (at least when he's home) as the tabloids would like him to be, but like he says, he likes having fun.
- American fangirls in general might be aware of Nick as a friend. There are a few Gryles blogs but I wouldn't say the majority of US fangirls are following Harry and Nick as a 'couple'. Though if Harry did all that with Taylor Swift there'd be no doubt in minds. What I mean is the average US straight fangirl won't be looking through London-based gay community twitters every day or even be aware of that buzz. She'll be going to OneD Updates, etc. And RadarOnline is the type of US blog that gets its message out far and wide. The Daily Mail, for example, ran its Swift story solely on that.
On a separate note, Colin Morgan from Merlin is on Nick's show this week. That should be fun.
- R387, I'm not projecting maturity on Harry. I don't believe maturity came into it specifically.
I'm telling it as I see. Which is why I purposefully always say 'imo' or 'I think' as opposed to people that come on here speaking as if the voice of experience.
I can see Harry as being mature, immature or somewhere in between, depending. And which is why I don't pretend to know he is an exclusive person or not. Like everyone else one can only guess.
- Only extremely casual fans will get their news from those sources, but since there is no such buzz among British fangirls about Stymshaw being an actual couple, it won't carry over to Americans either. When it does, it will. The world is flat nowadays and fans get their news from the same sources, not a newspaper they pick up on the street.
I think they, or some of them if they break up, will eventually move to the US anyway, if they stay more popular there. They hit the jackpot.
- R385 - If you'd bothered reading my post properly you'd have worked out that I meant that the story was one waiting to happen, as Taylor has form for brief "relationships" with famous guys and writing songs about them, so it isn't inconceivable that she targetted Harry for this purpose - but he evidently was not interested, for the reason we've all been discussing since part 1 of this thread which you alluded to in you post.
And Justin Bieber saying that is on youtube - seems you know nothing about Taylor and the way her "relationships" have developed in the past.
- R386 - I've watched the Chris Moyles clip in question. First of all, that's typical Moyles banter and I doubt Moyles at the time even knew who was who in 1D without a quick reminder before his show. Secondly, I don't even think Chris was talking to Louis. Finally, at the time of that interview the idea of Eleanor being a beard had not yet developed - Louis had only just started calling her his girlfriend then.
I'm not directing this at you, but I think the Eleanor-is-a-beard thing mostly stems from jealousy. Most people who are invested in this angle really like Louis and think he's the best looking one on the band. If I can't have him etc... I don't think it's conscious though, and I imagine they'll be outraged by the suggestion. Eleanor/Louis and Liam/Danielle could say and do the same thing, but for the former it always has the same result i.e. fake fake fake, while Liam/Danielle got the "they're so in love and real" comments. Holding hands? They're not doing in properly! Going on holiday for a week? Paid by management. Louis buys clothes for her? Part of her contract.
The only "evidence" they have for Louis being gay is the way he walks, talks and sometimes dresses - David Beckham must be gay too! The gifs are all a nonsense; anyone could make something out of nothing with slowed down gifs. The ones posted a few pages ago made me laugh - I had seen the original video and the so-called lustful look Harry gave Louis lasted all of one second. But isolated and slowed down - mountain, molehill.
- [quote] the biggest red flag was that Chris Moyles clip, when Moylesy boomed out that 'YOU've had a beard for quite some time from what I've heard' and Louis said nothing.
Has anyone posted this yet? I couldn't bring myself to read this entire thread, but I ran across this on Youtube, and it's ABUNDANTLY clear that there was something between Harry and Louis. NO DOUBT AT ALL.
You have to watch the whole thing to "get it."
Ah, young love.
- If there was something between Louis n Harry I think it stopped sometime at the beggining of last year as they haven't seemed as close since then? Another big IF but if there is something between Harry n Nick I don't think Louis is overly happy about it.
- See I never thought Chris Moyles was talking to Louis, I thought that was spun a little by Larry fans to make it look like he was ... he was actually finishing off talking to Liam, so I was always confused as to why everyone thought he was talking to Louis!
And i disagree that there is something very obvious between Harry and Louis, Louis looks down and Harry smirks, a lot. I think there is some kinda inside joke going on there, Harry obviously finds something very amusing as do the rest of the boys bar Louis. But what are you seeing when you think there is something glaringly obvious between Harry and Louis?! They don't even look at each other? ... And before you start ranting at me, I watched the whole thing live at the time it happened and have watched it back several times since. I don't see anything other than the beard joke and the boys finding it funny. Unless you are talking about the whole of the fan video you posted?
That said, I do Chris Moyles in one to push the limits like that, and that it certainly might mean one of the band is known as gay within media circles.
- Regardless of whether you think that about Chris Moyles, he wasn't teasing Louis about having a beard in that interview.
- R395? Watch the video at R393 and then get back to us. Either you're completely blind, or willingly ignorant.
- I have watched the video that was posted. I think Harry and Louis were close, i think they may have even been together in the early days, I don't think they are any more, IF they even were. Anyone can make a video which pulls together all the 'obvious' stuff that points to a gay relationship. I bet there are similar ones for combinations of the other boys. I think Louis actually looks more lovingly at Liam these days. But I don't think Louis and Liam are together.
I think Harry and Louis have grown apart, purely as they've grown up and their interests have taken different directions. They seem quite different these days. I think they are still really good friends, hence why we still get them joking and laughing together, I'm sure they still hang out and love each other to pieces, you don't just forget a best friend. But you can grow apart as you get older.
Anyway, for the millionth time, this is Nick and Harry discussion so moving on from Larry!
- R398 Amen!
Apparently on Gemma's show this morning, they were attempting to hack Grimmy's Radio 1 account or something and suggested the password could be "HarryStyles999".
- I do not believe in Larry and I very much doubt there is anything more than friendship between Nick and Harry but am willing to accept I am wrong about the latter just because of the amount of time they spend in each other's company.
There seems very little evidence other than posed press stuff to point to anything going on between Harry and Louis. If you don't want to believe me then go and watch all the Pudd vids on Youtube. They are portrayed in the same way as Harry and Louis.
As for Nick and Harry I will use myself as an example. When I wasn't in a relationship I would spend all my free time with my good friends. I'd stay over, shop with them, go out for evenings with them and so on. The only bit missing would be the sex.
It is important to keep perspective. Yes it is fun to speculate a bit but don't put others down because they don't agree with your fun idea of how you'd like things to be.
I really like Nick Grimshaw which is why I read this thread and would love to see him in an open relationship with someone. I find his friendship with Harry interesting but that's probably all it is and I certainly won't be weeping and wailing and screaming at Nick, Harry or Louis' future/current partners because they have crushed my reason for speculating. If I was Eleanor I think I'd have run for the hills by now so good on her for sticking around.
- Okay, I've come to the conclusion that R's 398-400 are approximately 12-14 years old. SERIOUSLY.
Can't argue with children.
- Agreed, I liked Grimshaw before I liked Harry Styles, and I now am a little bit of a lover of all things Harry Styles which came separately from me even realising he knew Nick Grimshaw! When I found out they were at least mates, as a fan of the two individually, I was delighted! I think they make an amusing pair, and I love following what they are up too. I'd love to think they are together, but all of my thoughts, things I write and subsequent fan girl-ing is very clearly with a tin hat on. I am very aware they may be nothing more than friends and thats fine. This is real life. I'm not gona sob if Harry gets a girl or boyfriend who isn't Nick nor if Nick finds someone else! I hope they are both happy with whatever they've got going on in their lives! My only hope is that they let Harry be honest about his sexuality, whatever it may be!
On a side note, my personal interest in Harry and Nick as a couple stems wholly from what a brilliant couple they would be if it was true. 'Straight, womaniser, boy bander' Harry Styles in a relationship with 'Ever single, never been in love' Nick Grimshaw, 10 years his senior ... literally couldn't make it up. It would be hilarious if it was true and ever to come out! Be a great finger up to many people!
- Ah R401. I love you. :)
- Just wondering if anyone knows approx when Harry had his A tattoo done on his left arm?
- Why are 398-400 children? Seems fairly logical arguments to me? .. am I missing something? ...
- [R399] - I listened to that this morning, and thought it was hilarious! Whenever something to do with the to of them gets brought up people seem to laugh nervously?
- It's called disagreeing with your point of view, Hollz. Try troll-dar. I'm not offended by it so don't be worrying.
- But if you disagree with a point of view, argue back or make another point to back up yours. Calling someone children makes you seem childish. Maybe I'm too old for all this! It seems very playground. I wana talk about Nick and Harry, please.
- Well, I have to say I approve of Nick's couture for the Attitude shoot. Hot, hot, hot! I do love a man in a tux.
- I'm not completely sold on N&H yet but only because I believe Flack could still be on the scene.
Given that i'm the only one with this view, I wondered what other's reservations are?
I agree that H&N's socialising (whilst reflecting that of a couple to me) could be simply platonic. Likewise, there could also be innocent reasons to explain why they often try to hide it.
What I find much harder to explain away are the number of people (in the media, music, gay scene etc..) gossiping and in some instances confirming they are a couple/shagging/have taken out conjunctions etc?
I can't get my head around the idea that they are all making it up? (with the exception of places like these threads, these people (often part of the industry) are putting this info out there under their real identities?
You could argue that they are repeating info that is fake but 'they believe' to be true. However, if that's the case, you would think that they would check first and at the very least not include words like 'definately' 'guarantee' 'very valid source' etc..
Lastly, if all this originated from one erroneous piece of info, wouldn't the gossip have petered out by now rather than gotten consistently stronger over 12 months?
Anyway, just interested in whether I'm the only one that attaches significance to this stuff?
- L Girl, the game of chinese whispers can be very efficient at making information keep doing the rounds. I'm not saying there definitely is nothing beyond the platonic just that I am very, very sceptical about it. I think the time that Harry spends with Nick negates him being in a relationship with anyone else right now because if he was I think I'd be pretty pissed off that my boyfriend was spending significant events (e.g. valentines night)with his mate instead of me but as yet I need convincing that there is more to it than a platonic relationship.
- L Girl - My opinion on the whole Flack situation is that she is no longer on the scene. I'm pretty convinced something is going on with her and olly now. They are very couplely lately, not that she would ever admit it as she as said in the past that if she ever did get into a relationship with Olly, she would keep it secret.
- R411, thanks. Just curious but what would convince you?
If there is some sort of conjunction (& the tone of reporting does support this) there will never be anything in the press or an admission from either party.
I guess what I'm saying is bar witnessing somthing ourselves or a compromising pic making it's way on to twitter, there probably never will be any 'convincing evidence'
(All there can ever really be are the tweets from industry people talking about the subject informally or 'insiders' posting details about coverups/injunctions etc.. anonamously on places like this forum)
- I read the birthday tweet about a woman by N today and on going on to her twitter saw she tweeted a pic of H with 2 men in october 2011. I don't know who she is or 1of the men but maybe it suggests that H was socialising with people/friends of N then which was a few weeks earlier than i had seen anything before but others may have seen early pics or info.
- R412, I remember when she said that about Olly. It is one reason I could believe she & H were just PR.
If you were going to hide any romance, surely that would have been the one.
- How can Louis not be relevant in a topic in which you discuss whether Harry and Nick are in a relationship or not? I love the bond between Harry and Nick. But I have to admit, if this boy is in a relationship with Grimshaw, it's a very weird relationship. I wouldn't like the idea of my boyfriend staring at his pretty bandmate so much. In fact, I would be seriously worried about my relationship if my boyfriend did that. He is supposed to look at Nick like that, but he seems to be obsessed with Louis. There is definitely a lot of sexual tension between those two teenagers. They are in a band together, spending almost every day together. They have every opportunity to be together, even if the media don't know about it.
On the other hand, if we look at social media, it is very clear that something is going on between Harry and Nick. I would love to see more videos with them. It is so much easier to make up your mind when you can actually see the two people interacting with each other.
In my opinion, it all depends on the relationship between Louis and Eleanor. If that one turns out to be fake, I would definitely believe in a relationship between Louis and Harry. And I would believe that they are still together, in their private life. If the relationship between Louis and Eleanor turns out to be real, then the chance is very big that Harry and Nick are in some sort of a relationship.
About Chris Moyles. His comment was directed at Louis. If you can't see that, you're missing two eyes. His co-presenter even says that Niall wasn't using 'code' when he was talking about beards. Watch the whole thing, around 31 minutes.
A nice detail. Harry sometimes changed the lyrics during the US tour. One day, he decided to change the lyrics 'I can see that you're holding back those tears' to 'I can see that you're wiping of my beard. Beaaard.' While singing, he was looking at... Right. Louis Tomlinson.
Another time, he sang: 'I've been trying for years to grow a beard. Beaaard.' And... he was looking at... Mister Tomlinson. Of course.
It seems like some journalists in London made up their mind after seeing Harry and Nick spending a lot of time with each other. The rumor started spreading itself, and now whole London believes in their relationship. Something like that? But yeah, it is really weird.
- Just seen a tweet to H and N asking the name of the Italian restaurant they recommended as he's lost the paper the name was written on. Pics of N on his Twitter
- [quote]In my opinion, it all depends on the relationship between Louis and Eleanor. If that one turns out to be fake, I would definitely believe in a relationship between Louis and Harry. And I would believe that they are still together, in their private life. If the relationship between Louis and Eleanor turns out to be real, then the chance is very big that Harry and Nick are in some sort of a relationship.
This makes sense. Reading over these threads, every poster who thinks Louis is straight is a Grim and Harry shipper.
- ^^^ That's Gary Pounder - he's a freelance producer on Radio 1. He was at that karaoke night Nick and Harry had the day before Harry went to LA. Harry mentioned him on either Ladz FM or Nick's last show, forgotten the context.
- L Girl. R11 here again. I suppose I would need pics or a statement to really believe it. I suppose in the back of my mind I don't see Nick going into a closeted relationship either.
Larry shippers I don't fall for the stares and "heart eyes" as you call it because it has all been done before. A big act for the cameras. Both could be gay but I don't buy the relationship between them.
- The fact that you use the term "shipper" is telling enough.
I see no reason to believe that Louis and Eleanor's relationship is fake. They spend too much time together when they wouldn't need to; he has professed his love for her, which is fairly unnecessary.
The fact that members of the band (and Moyles) have mentioned the "beard" thing so knowingly and humourously actually says to me that it's not true; why would their PR/management teams let them, if that was the case? Rules regarding talking about her in that context would be far stricter.
I also have yet to see any information that points towards Louis being gay. He might be hiding it very well, if he is, but you'd expect there to be more rumours and talk of hook-ups, unless he's living as a monk. On the other hand, there are people gossiping about Harry's sexuality.
R419 - the context was that Gary Pounder had a date and asked Harry for "tips" on where to go (something Harry was very quick to clear up, after Nick simply said he was looking for tips on the date itself). It does indicate that they recommended the Italian place together; but could easily have gone for dinner as friends. It's just odd as Gary is looking for somewhere to take a girl on a date (assuming they're going on a date, anyway) so it would make sense to ask a couple where to go. Might not be the case, though.
Anything Harry and Louis do in front of the camera, in interviews and performances aimed primarily at 1D fans (i.e., not something like Harry being featured on Nick's last show; or even really LadzFM), I don't take their flirtation with each other seriously. Harry looks at everyone intensely; see the way he looks at interviewers, at the other boys, probably at strangers in the street. I don't see any difference in the way he looks at Louis; just that they're good friends.
When it comes down to it, there's very little evidence to suggest they've acted and lived like a couple together.
L Girl - I think it's the industry gossip that makes me more suspicious. If it weren't for that, I'd chalk it up to my own imagination and wishful thinking, but the gossip and sureties make me think there's more to it.
As other people have said, though, if they don't turn out to be together that's them, really. As long as they're happy, it's all good.
- [quote]The fact that you use the term "shipper" is telling enough.
I thought "fanatic" was harsh.
- Links, thanks for the reminder about the context. I'm locked into the top 40 with Reggie so my brain has shut down temporarily. Shocked that 1D has dropped to number 16 so quickly! I really hope their next song fares better.
Your thoughts on Harry/Louis very much reflect mine. All those tweets like "we live together deal with it" and "I just bought an album with my love's face on it" or the video where Harry says "kiss me you fool", or them flatsharing and talking about crawling into each other's beds is about as UNindicative of a romantic relationship as I've ever seen in my years of following music acts. McFly did worse as I've said many a time, and Union J have started it already.
I love Nick and Harry's friendship, as if I'm being honest I'd prefer there to be nothing going on (I "shipped" Greg James/Ellie Goulding before they dated, but won't they have been much better as friends? Instead we have the awkwardness that is Greg having to play and talk about her records and Skrillex's) but if N/H turn out to be more than friends, great too - as long as they make each other happy.
( Although I'm not of the fanfic-esque happily ever after school of thought - if anything is happening I reckon it's a FWB thing along the lines of "we're both single, we're horny, let's do something about this right now" and not roses strewn across the lawn and romantic poems)
- Links, I agree, what ever they are (platonic or otherwise) if they're happy, good for them.
I guess it was a general inquiry about the validity/significance of this type of info, as much as anything.
Assuming they're true, some of the tweets / posts on here and info from else where are pretty much confirmations that N&H are involved.
The fact that most people on here still question that, just made me wonder.
- I'm convinced that in June Harry and Louis were in relationship. I discovered a solid proof by accident in a video of one of their concerts. Is a video with little views so I know nobody discovered this little detail. But believe me, is a very solid proof these two were back then in relationship. Is a video involving Louis, Harry and Zayn. Of course, I don't know what is the status of their relationship now; maybe they moved on and Harry really is with Grimmy. (please excuse my poor english, is not my first, or second, language)
- Really? There is a video that not one of the Larry fans found?! They find literally everything, i wouldn't have thought it possible! Where is this said video? and if its been deleted, what were they doing in the video? Do tell!
- R425 Have you got a link to the video in question? Or could you explain exactly what you saw? Because if it's in a YouTube video, then it's obviously not prohibited footage and you can tell us.
L Girl - Personally, all that I question is that they must be pretty confident in the truth of the rumours to be putting it out on their personal Twitters; because if it turns out to be untrue, it's professionally and personally embarrassing and compromising.
These aren't people working for small publications or websites, either. They're not invisible.
R423 - Exactly, bands have been doing what Harry and Louis have done (and to a lesser extent the other band members and their respective "ships") for years. It's not a new concept. I think that's why they employed it; and are probably horrified at the monster they've created. As far as I know, a belief system of this size has never resulted before, and I doubt they expected it to. I don't think they expected the vehemence of many of the fans, either, which has resulted in some pretty ugly words being thrown around.
- Yeah, bands have been playin the ship card for years.. I know panic! At the disco called it "stage gay" as it got the audience members crazy. It's effective. But I think it got way too out of hand with larry.
- I doubt there is anything that proves that larry is real,i guess it's another if those cases where people see/hear whatever they want to like a video where they were supposed to be kissing or another one that louis told harry something about blowjobs but it turned out it wasn't the case..again with larry people just see what they want to see
- @StephAldrich: “@OK_Magazine: They kept that one quiet! @onedirection hunk @Harry_Styles is allegedly dating @grimmers”
Another day another tweet
- First of, I'm not a Larry shipper, not any kind of shipper. I'm not a teenager, just a very curious who by accident discovered this proof of said relationship. I know any other "proofs" are interpretable, but this one is real, and the reactions of Louis, Zayn and Harry are very telling. I know these two boys want to hide their affair and I'm very prottective of them so I don't want to reveal anything. But is no doubt in my mind in June the boys were in relationship.
- Interesting how she changed the tweet, seems to be common knowledge in the media industry
- Don't tease us, r425 - link the video.
- So your not a shipper, but your very protective of the boys so you won't tell anyone ... no video. no proof. I highly highly doubt there is anything the Larry shippers haven't found. Unless you saw them physically kissing in a video, there is no proof. And there is no way that wouldn't have gotten out. Reactions can be interpreted a million ways, hugging/hand holding or anything similar could also be taken different ways. For me, they kiss, they are together. anything else and we no nothing! Just as little as we know about Harry and Nick.
- Notice the reply "pure gayness love it xx" and the person who replied works for grazia magazine
- I want to add that of course, Harry may be dating Grimmy right now, he probably moved on from Louis, but 3 months ago Harry and Louis were pretty much a couple. What I saw was not meant to be for the camera, it was a mistake from Louis's part, and the damage control they did a week later convinced me fully of this. This specific moment could be find in many other videos but only one surprised the real implications. It is real gold for a Larry shipper, but I'm not one, so I don't want this thing all over internet, expecially if the boys are not a couple right now.
- I don't recall anything happening in the summer really though,the boys were on vacations and later working on their album,there were no videos released at this time or anything
- I give up. I don't believe there is any solid proof. I don't see what you have to gain from not saying what it is. Other than the fact there is none and actually you are a Larry shipper. I'm not saying Louis and Harry weren't together but I don't believe there is any proof.
- Oh please. I have no patience with Larry "proof" posts or blogs, 425. You're just clogging up this thread, and we're fast approaching 600.
Thanks for that tweet, 430. You see 425, that's the sort of information we use here, and if our putative evidence is disproven we accept it and move on. Since you have no evidence to show us, you're adding nothing to the discussion.
Anyway the X factor result show is on! I'll leave you to my more measured fellow posters :)
- Listen, if I was a Larry shipper, I'd be gloating and showing everyone what I found,and that Larry is real. But I care about these boys, and I know they want to hide their affair, so I'm not revealing anything. I don't want to force anyone out of the closet like majority of their "fans". Maybe because I know how it is to hide who you are. And also it is the posibility these two boys are not together right now, so what is the point?
- god, this thread is dreadful.
I think harry sees grimmy as an older brother if anything.
- and 441 , if thats the case then fine. We are merely discussing whatever their relationship may be. you don't like. don't read, not hard.
- I also don't ship Larry but people keep talking about lack of evidence. Okay but there's still 100 times more evidence than with Grimmy. The only evidence you use here is the time they spend together, which is probably blown up because we assume they're around each other more than we're aware of. Unlikely.
And don't tell me tweets are evidence. It's an easy story to come up with as you've all proven because we go by gender stereotypes I guess, and if it isn't hurting anyone's career or reputation, they're not going to take legal action. If anything it's good for Harry to have as many things out there about him as possible.
The funniest are the people who think he's got to be with either Louis or Grimmy. Harry hooks up with girls on tour and it rarely reaches the media, so it isn't a cover. If he was ever involved with either, which is doubtful of them it was very loosely.
Grimmy and his friends are found family for Harry. They probably all think he's very cute and charming and isn't so funny to be friends with a boy band member.
- R443, you do realise that we can read and connect all your posts and see that you constantly change your story?!
If you're going to keep making up stuff, try and be a bit more clever about it (or maybe just sign your posts going forward so they are easier for me to ignore)
- R443 (or anyone else willing to answer) Is there any proof that Harry has ever hooked up with a girl(s) on tour?
- I want L Girl to march into work tomorrow and ask the first person who would know what's going on with Harry Styles. Just "Hey, who is Harry Styles dating again?" Then set the good people here free with the truth.
- L Girl, I know about troll-dar but I don't have a story much less one that changes so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
- There is no sex tape (what counts as proof other than something like that?) but there is the audio of him and Zayn setting something up (if it was fake Zayn would have said so) and a video of him being pulled out of a girl's room by his handlers, and also tweets if you look for them. It's pretty widely known that he was the slut of the x factor house (carried condoms everywhere) and has been since they were there.
It's not considered a big deal because he doesn't have a girlfriend like Zayn and possibly isn't as prolific as Zayn is/was, but they made quite a pair. That audio was probably from the BTR tour but the video was from over the summer.
But of course it's possible that he could be messing around with Nick and also girls on tour if you want to speculate. Maybe he won't hook up with girls on the next tour, who knows.
- r448 - could you weigh in on Louis? I'm curious. The more the better.
- Not sure exactly what you mean, but there's less reliable info about Louis. Rumours are that there was overlap with Hannah and Eleanor. Eleanor was a friend of Harry's friend. So I don't think he was ever into groupies.
There were rumours about Louis and Aiden during the x factor house but those most likely stem from them being close.
There were never any rumours about Harry and Louis hooking up, just very close friends. If anything, there was tension with Harry and Zayn but if that's the case, it would seem nothing came of it except teamwork.
- R447, Really? You've already admitted you lied about how you 'know' Harry in your first few posts?
Re Grimmy, you started posting that you know H has never been involved with N. Then you claim that your friend in a band knows Grimmy and confirmed he and H are FWB's?! Now your claiming there it is doubtful they have ever been involved?!
Regardless, I don't believe a word you say and i'd rather avoid your posts. If you won't sign them off, I'll troll dar you.
You may mock 446, but after reading more of 443's rubbish, I have been wondering how I could do that.
- L Girl, I don't know why you wouldn't get why I lied, and the fact that I said I lied should say something. In fact I owned up to not knowing what's presently going on because I haven't talked to anyone. So get over it or ignore me. If you're troll-daring me you can probably recognize my posts without tracking them by now.
But thank god I start a new job soon and won't have time to kill bothering you.
- Oh, you're right though, I trolled about the person who knows Nick because I got nervous about what I said, not realizing other people have said worse.
- R452, Don't worry, I will.
- You know what, you win the thread. I don't like where it's taken me. Good day and good luck in solving your mystery. Harry was very happy with Carol and has been much less cheeky since that ended, so I'm probably biased anyway.
- This disintegrated quickly. However, I adore r455's sign off.
L Girl, I think you could ask someone in the know and you should...no mocking here.
- So now there's talk of Harry dating that savannah girl. I don't know who she is, but he was seen out in LA with her when he was here. She's a blonde I think.
I'm getting the feeling that Harry just gives his love to everyone. Is that a bad thing?
- Saw a tweet to a lady who does publicity for Sky movies and Sky Atlantic "Have you heard the gossip about Styles and Grimmy"
reply "ohhhhhhhhhh yes."
then original tweeter who asked the question replied "i feel I'm late to the party with this one. Is it true? I don't know why I care!!!"
- New daily mail article... lots of tweets from journalists in reply to the article. Here are a few...
"The unspoken words in that article are ENDLESS."
"Sharing clothes....again..... how sweet......"
and Comedian David Morgan (who is followed by nick's friend joe lycett) tweeted "he just picked up the first thing from the floor ..."
- There'a no suggestion that he's dating her. She's an aspiring singer who is good friends with Lou Teasdale and Tom Atkin, and is also friendly with Josh the drummer and many others who are around 1D, like Paul Higgins' wife. She's been in London for a week or 2 with her family and it looks like Harry organised Ed Sheeran tickets for her and her sister, but not on the days he went. And her movements don't quite tally with his. They seem to be good pals though, from her tweets.
Harry (more than the other 1D boys) tends to hang out with females his age on a platonic basis. And he was allegedly the same when he was at school - had a handful of male friends but even more platonic female ones.
- Can you link the tweet? its like a tweet a day, I do wonder how much is Chinese whispers at this point?
- Also find it odd how they're not accepting comments on that article?
- Sugarscape, on Grimmy denying he shares clothes with Harry:
- Oops - looks like I cross-posted with others! My R460 post was in reply to R457. As there hadn't been anything posted here for ages, I assumed my post would sit neatly under the one I was replying to!
- I find it hard to believe that Grimmy just happened to buy the same jacket? It just doesn't seem like the something he'd wear at all?
I'm not one of these people who thinks clothes sharing = fucking, but I find it odd he seems to be lying about it. He says the grey jumper was Harry's when it was obviously his. It doesn't even fit Harry properly.
- [R465] I agree, plus why have the headline "it's just a coincidence" when they actually did have the same jumper on? Why do you even have to defend clothes sharing unless there is a hidden agenda?
Nick isn't normally one to deny things like that, hate to assume, but maybe he was told to?
- @ hollz my tweet? Link below if so
- R459, is the DM artical on twitter?
I just wanted to have a quick look at the journalists tweets?
- L Girl - If you just search on twitter "nick grimshaw harry styles" then click 'All' they come up with people (and journalists) sharing the article
- intersting reply to Dave Morgan too "@thisisdavid the caroline flack thing was all a ruse, wasn't it? They make a sweet couple *romantic sigh*"
- Yeah, that was in reply to "ONE OF US ONE OF US" wasn't it? I'm guessing he's referring to being gay, as David Morgan is gay himself?
[R461] You could put it down to chinese whispers, most of this I have... but it's hard to say tweets from a person who mutual friends with one of grimmy's friends is difficult.
- Also that Daily Mail article is not allowing comments to be added, and if you go to their faq there is a question:
8. Why are comments not allowed under some articles?
We do not allow comments under some articles or blogs. This is usually for legal reasons.
Could be just a coincidence, but very suspicious since there has been talk of an injunction?
- See I'm really trying not fall into the whole they are together thing, but the people talking about them on twitter are usually completely unrelated! and sure media stuff can get whispered around but how far. Cos lets face it, how many people are actually interested unless you heard it on the grape vine!
The thing from Nick's friend of a friend is interesting but still a friend of a friend at the end of the day I suppose. Its hard to tell if he's being tongue in cheek, or jokey or actually serious!
I wish the other tweet that was linked by J, I want the friend to reply to the question of 'is it true?', I think that would be interesting!
- damn lou playing football is hot.
the boys minus zayn were there cheering him on.
- R469, thanks.
Spoke to a colleague about the rumours as they know a couple of the tabloid celeb journalists and mag editors. They said they would do some digging...
They also promised to introduce me to one as he freelances for my company (he was at a work do I was at recently, if I'd known...)
The problem with these particular people is they are very well known and pally/friends with the people we are gossiping about so unlikely to spill the beans but you never know.
Worth a try and better than wading through the rubbish certain people have posted on here lately.
- If this is true - wow. Lucky Anne!
- Did anyone hear the end if Nick's show today? When he was handing over to Fern she was saying about him being in a mag (presumably heat) twice this week, once for wearing the same clothes as Harry and Nick just said 'Mmmhmm' and moved on to something else. Interesting that there's no comments on the DM article too. They've taken their to put an article together about it though because that was a while tho wasn't it? Slow news day I suppose!
- Grimmy is on complete lockdown regarding Harry. From having severe mentionitis he now never mentions him, even in the context of something like Ladz fm. I wonder if this is at Harry's request? Or his bosses? Or his friends? Or in response to more people talking about them and all the tumblr/twitter shipping? Or things have cooled between them, assuming there was ever a thing?
- 478 - I don't think things have changed between them, we've had pics of them hanging out recently at random points - we've seen them shopping and at some hostel, nando's and a pub having drinks so I'd say they are still just as close but I agree we've had a big shut down on Harry mentions. Its probs a combination of a few things, I suspect mostly bosses/producers of his show. He was getting a lot of negative comments from the general public/media about his 1D obsession and so I think he's desperately trying to salvage and separate himself from it on his breakfast show in particular. Anyone outside the 1D fandom must have been a bit baffled by it all! He has to appeal to a much wider audience now and he was isolating. Sure his night time audience might have bought the jokes and when he was covering for people for a week or so, it was just a funny joke for a week or so but this is permanent. I very much suspect this is where its stemming from!
- R479 - Indeed, those are my exact thoughts; I just wondered what others thought. Even I cringed at the 1D mentions, and I suspect Nick listening that recording of him saying "one direction" 75 times was a turning point for him.
As you said his night time show had a much smaller audience, and at that time although people knew N/H were friends there wasn't much tittle-tattle going on, even when Harry introduced the show or phoned in.
I'm really pleased he got the Breakfast show gig, but a part of me wishes Greg got it with Grimmy promoted to drive-time. Drive is actually my favourite radio 1 show as it has the large audience Breakfast has but less pressure, and for me it's easier to continue listening at home if there's an interesting guest or feature, unlike Breakfast where you arrive at work as the guest arrives. Also doing Drive the presenter can do lunch, get stuff done during the day before work and still go out for dinner... and get sloshed at night as you don't have to be up early.
Lol, now I really want a Grimmy/Greg swap!
-  I didn't hear any of Nick's show today, first time I've not heard any since he took over,but there are a few mentions on twitter that Fern mentioned the clothes sharing. It'll be on listen again so I might look it out when I've time.
- R476 Aww that's really sweet. I didn't know Anne had been divorced twice was there another man in between Harry's dad and the guy she's currently with? Has Harry ever mentioned him?
- R482 - Yes, it was Des Styles first, then Joe Milward, then Robin Twist.
I don't think Harry has ever mentioned Joe, but he was mentioned in one of Harry's early bios.
- Ah thank you 483.
- Harry used to go by Harry Milward or Harry Milward Styles.
- Have no idea what this girl means by "(Definitely, confirmed, no denying it now)" but interpret it how you will...
- I had no idea about Joe Milward! Looking around, a lot of "bios" indicate that Joe is actually Harry's biological father? Which doesn't make much sense, as I assume Anne was with Des when Harry was born and Des has "spoken" to the press about the divorce. So I think that's just incorrect information ...
I know it's not really appropriate for their image and that it's private, but they really don't get asked anything deeper about their families and how their upbringings have affected them in any way. Questions which you do find other celebs answering. I've also noticed none of them (except perhaps Liam) ever really speak about their dads.
Anyway! R480 - when were they seen in a pub recently? I don't remember that sighting, unless it's a little while back?
I agree that the reason Grimmy's on lockdown is a combination of things and unlikely to be severe pressure from any particular source. Just that there's a lot of reasons for why he should tone it down.
Anyone who listened to LadzFM would have realised he actually doesn't know much about the band itself and isn't a big fan of the music; and the only person in the band he spends significant time with is Harry; so it's not going to be hard for people to join the dots/create dots and join them whether true or not.
I definitely think that while it made sense in the first week to bang on about them - since it was clearly a promotional week for the single, much like last week was/this week is promotional for Bond - it doesn't anymore and it will alienate anyone who doesn't like them. I think his evening audience would have taken it with a pinch of irony and found it funny, but the audience is much broader now and not as familiar with Nick and his style.
I actually prefer it that way anyway, because he didn't seem to be able to talk about just spending time with Harry, but had to kind of talk about the band instead. Which did get tedious, even if the fangirls were loving it. I also think he probably realised he was being tedious; and didn't like the sound of it. I imagine he's very critical of himself, especially right now.
Harry's people won't have much sway over him; but whether something is going on or not, they may have asked him to tone it down to keep a lid on rumours. I don't think Nick would have been expecting it; he's been friends with Harry for about a year now and they've had barely any fan attention, and only a little from the media. So I think how it's blown up a bit recently has probably been a surprise. They don't want another case of Larry Stylinson; and I doubt he wants to be a part of that kind of phenomenon.
Lets be honest, some of the intense Tumblr-ing and Twittering is downright creepy (even when they're going on about how much they love him, which I'm sure is flattering, it's still a bit weird because it's because of Harry - whether it's independent of him now or not).
Re the Daily Mail article; though there could be legal reasons for keeping the comments locked, I actually think it's to prevent abusive and bigoted slurs being bandied about. Which there no doubt would be. There's no reason to just let that happen. The tweets from some of the media people etc. are hilarious though! I think they're completely right in that the DM has packed the whole thing with innuendo and is basically screaming "look! just think about this! do we need to spell it out??". Which is interesting in itself.
Oddest of all, however, is that Nick claims the jumper is Harry's?! I have no problem believing he bought the jacket himself, though it's odd that they use the term "backtracked" (this is either heat, DM or Sugarscape, can't remember and who knows who got the original quotes) as though he lied about the jacket and then thought he couldn't get away with them accidentally buying two items the same without knowing. But the jumper is huge on Harry and fits Nick like he would have chosen it ... which either suggests there's another jumper he's thinking of, or that Harry buys things that don't fit him, but do fit Nick. Really weird.
- Links - I am a little suspicious of the comment about the jumper. As far as I remember the only time Harry has been seen in it was when he and Nick arrived for the Saturday morning program together. The photo they have shown of Nick is actually from two days earlier which would indicate that it was more likely to be his jumper. I guess Harry wearing it first thing in the morning would have more obvious implications though.
- R486, the tweeter is joking/speculating that "allegedly" is journalistic code for "confirmed, definately, no denying it now"
(That's how I'd interpret the tweet anyway)
- Have a feeling this friendship is going to go the way of Harry & Louis'... (aka downhill). It's a shame because I really enjoyed them as a pair
- Just arrived at work so a v.quick post, but did anyone listen to Grimmy call Harry on Call or Delete a few minutes ago?
In case anyone does not know this, call or delete is not live! They record it beforehand, then the person doing it either calls in or attends the actual show. But it's never live; they just act like it is. 1D were all at the doctors last week getting blood tests, and that's why Harry knew it was a prank as Grimmy would have known what he was doing.
Harry then texted Nick "sorry for ruining your game" :)
(A very kind person uploaded it, listen below)
- The whole game of call or delete killed me... all of the tumblr fan girls think it was live and they dont understand that it is pre recorded...
- 492, you think that gets interpreted badly. The Louis football game was a goldmine of Larryness according to Larry fans that actually...erm, wasn't.
Harry HUGS Louis. (But Lou doesn't really hug back, as per usual.)
Harry stands on side of field to 'cheer on his man' whilst Eleanor sis in the stands.
Harry wears Bluebell Wood tee shirt whilst Eleanor wears Tomlinson shirt.
Louis wears 'No 17', followed by a billion excited posts of Harry's '17Black' tattoo.
Actually, the most intimate moment looked to me like an affectionate glance between Harry and Niall and which itself was probably no more than their usual affection and friendship but Harry appeared to be gazing at Niall's lips as he leaned in.
I admit, I like the thought of Harry and Niall more than Harry and Louis. Niall and his no visible hangups, bless him. But yeah, it seems more like Harry and Nick right now (do think H/L had something on-off in the past) and even that's in the tentative process of getting wrecked by Tumblr and press speculation/intrusion and direct questioning by fans on Twitter.
I hope Nick plays this one carefully and doesn't allow whatever he and Harry have to be demoralised or manipulated. IF they are together (which could be as likely as not by now) I hope they can be strong and weather any storms.
- Hilarious line from the Daily Fail, knowing full well what they're driving at with their own article:
[quote]But the Radio One DJ insists the identical clothes are just a coincidence and they are definitely not raiding each others closets.[quote]
- [quote]Oddest of all, however, is that Nick claims the jumper is Harry's?! I have no problem believing he bought the jacket himself, though it's odd that they use the term "backtracked" (this is either heat, DM or Sugarscape, can't remember and who knows who got the original quotes) as though he lied about the jacket and then thought he couldn't get away with them accidentally buying two items the same without knowing. But the jumper is huge on Harry and fits Nick like he would have chosen it ... which either suggests there's another jumper he's thinking of, or that Harry buys things that don't fit him, but do fit Nick. Really weird.
Or he's just basically cobbling together any old story because the heat/and the god-awful Heat is now on him.
In a sense, Grimmy has to take some responsiblity. He was hugely giddy and eager about it all on AIR, dropped innuendo and hints like toffee wrappers, got people buzzing, and has possibly got a slapped wrist from some tardy suit. Because obviously we "need" Harry to be seen as a skirtchaser for a bit longer before the final curtain and it could be putting off Radio One listeners with constant 1D refs?
I dunno, but all that could be a contender too, amongst a thousand other theories.
- Hmm, rethinking - I maybe shouldn't take Heat quotes as verbatim.
Agree R495, could be any explanation really.
I didn't even bother to see what the theories were on the football match, it's just ridiculous now.
Haven't listened to CorD yet, so can't really comment, but someone needs to point out to the Tumblr fans that it's pre recorded ... And that if it was the same day as the blood test, it was the same day as the Nandos.
- The tumblr fans are aware it's pre-recorded.
- ...and aware that all this seems to have taken place on Thursday, as you said, Links.
- Links, the way it's going is I think we'll see a deal more caginess from Nick the more the press start to prowl round and insinuate, though Nick is quite careful with his answers and he leaves room for interpretation. He hasn't exactly batted away the speculation. He could have bluntly told them it was all crazy supposition but he's been playful and light-hearted so far (and coy) so that just fans it, lol!
Nick can probably turn down interviews when approached. Or put them off. So I would assume he's chosen to do Heat. It gets attention for his Brekkie Show and a Harry namedrop will go down well with their reader agegroup/demographic. And he's obviously okayed that set of questions, and given answers without any 'ha ha, people think we're a couple but I can tell you, we're not'.
He could have put a stop to it there, he's getting tweets saying 'I know you 2 are shagging', etc, and he's on Tumblr all the time. He knows about 'Gryles' and he knows about fanfic and that people are talking. He still didn't give the game away.
A denial may come, if they get too much attention and the stories start getting out of control, ala Louis and Harry. But perhaps not. Perhaps this one will be different. I always think it's less the people themselves that are bothered and more their bosses/handlers, who want to control how they are seen.
You could argue it's all part of the deal to get attention for his show but I really think Grimmy gets excitable and lets it all out. It's kind of refreshing, as I don't think his goofiness around Harry is to do with planning or PR. He just comes over as genuinely giddy and happy around him.
Also note that Nick can be quite private when it comes to his movements. He will reveal some things but it's often more a case of someone tracking him or him/Harry down, than Nick saying "Harry and I did this". He responds sometimes after a flurry on the internet, throwing scraps and leaving people in no doubt that the thing did happen, but of himself he seems to keep some things private that include Harry until their cover is Twitter/Tumblr blown. So it's definitely a friendship at the very least, and not a big push for publicity. And as he says he is not a 'mentor' because Harry doesn't need it.
- I think Nick was just being his excited self with Harry,maybe took it a bit too far without realizing it,and now he is trying to take it all back.I dont know if all the harry/1d mentions at the first two weeks of his show were all honest or maybe a bit for attention(i think it was both)but i dont think nick realized how far that would go.
At this point i honestly hope that they are just friends and laugh it all off,judging by all the media talk tho i'm afraid there is definitely something more and i bet we won't hear from them hanging out for a while.I dont think they will stop being close,just that they will stop being open about it and to be honest many of their meetings are kept secret already and usually only a couple of people see them.
Overally nick and harry dont strike me as people who care about the media talk,let me remind you that "larry" went downhill only because louis's gf was getting constanly abused,but them boys themselves are still good friends.i believe the only reason they would get affected by the press is if there was some truth to what is written.
- I swear Harry has a face BORN for pantomime.
Dick Whittington would such a blast with him in some lead role, male or female at a Chrimbal production touring the UK.
- Forgot to add,i do believe that their friendship is real and honest,yes nuck is getting some publicity out of it but it's mot the first nor the last time we see this happening.They've been friends for almost a year now and their families seem close too and they look very happy when together so this isn't an act.
- As I said, r500, I think it is less the people themselves that care what people/press thinks and more those that control, back them or pay their wages; bosses/handlers/management, etc.
Those people care. Because big money is involved at those levels.
- R499, the Heat piece wasn't an interview. They just accosted him at the Attitude awards. I doubt he had any choice but to answer the questions.
Re spending time together, someone who appeared to have industry links (based on other posts) posted on DS that "they are both together a lot more than people know"
I expect this is true given the time they are together is often apparent simply because a fan has stumble across them.
What doesn't make sense to me is how open they are about Harry spending so much time at the studio. An odd thing to keep publicising.
- L Girl,maybe they are open about it because it's the less suspicious thing to put out there? It's pretty obvious by now that Harry is friendly with most people on bbcr1 and this also gives them some publicity as a station so why not put it out there? Regardless of the time spending there he is hardly spotted though which means that they're being quiet about it,noone ever said "oh Harry Styles is at the office today".Even when he was there with Grimmy that friday before the ladsfm thing.Annie said that Grimmy and "another friend" pulled a prank on her.
- Okay thanks L Girl, I thought it was an interview as it was quotes so...
That they jumped him meant he had to think on his feet at the time.
Ah, dear Mr Sneer, yes. AND he appears to work within the industry if you go back over his posts (sure you have done). Interesting character.
- Also remember Grimmy's last evening show? Harry was like "i am always here/i am here like everyday/i've been in the most times/i am your most supportive friend" it was like HE WANTED people to know that he was there,spending time with Nick.I always found this odd statement from Harry as he barely talks much etc.
- R506, ha ha, yes that was the guy! I did look back at his posts to get an Idea of whether he was likely to be someone in the know and he seemed to be?
He posted very infrequently too which suggests an element of credibility to me.
- [quote]What doesn't make sense to me is how open they are about Harry spending so much time at the studio. An odd thing to keep publicising.
If I were to keep a really open mind I'd just assume they were trying to edge out, nodding and winking, dropping crumbs, letting people make their own minds up, getting folks slowly accustomed perhaps?
If this were so it's an angle that the UK public/press are now very aware of. I do wonder if this is partly to introduce an ambiguous and more independent Harry (who has perhaps had enough of being pushed about?) into the home market firstly. By the time they're touring the US it would hardly matter if this were to be their final tour. I would suspect it could be. Niall's comment that this would be the last time they did that award show (hosted by Nick) wasn't picked up on much but I thought it was significant.
I don't see how One Direction can be run as a litle complaint boyband of old much further than 2013, though contractually they may be held until 2015 (unless clauses). So I wonder if Nick's part in all this is quite significant?
- Some fans say they can hear harry saying "love you" at the end of the call which i highly doubt since he knew it was on the radio but i am not a native english speaker and i can't make out the words clearly...any of you lovely people heard anything?
- Sorry not the Teen Choice Awards hosted by Nick the one before where he interviewed them backstage.
- One Direction will not last and i think Nick is well aware of this fact.Remember the itunes interview he asked them if they are worried that this would be their final act(i dont remember the exact conversation),then at his breakfast show call to Harry he asked him if he wants to come work with him at BBCR1 and Harry accepted,then the same thing happened at the LadsFM takeover.Personally i don't think Grimmy kept bringing this up for no reason.
- If you're talking about iTunes, Niall said it would be the last show on the tour - I.e the last show where they'd do the tour routine from this year. After this it'll be a fresh act.
I'm not really going to postulate on how long they've got left, but usually they're always very clear that they'd like to stay together for some time. Obviously it comes down to sales and popularity, but their fanbase is still compartively huge and active. I think it would be stupid to think there isn't a long term plan with them, whether with their current management and PR or elsewhere.
R512 - All clearly jokes and I didn't hear any hint of seriousness in either comment.
To whoever reminded me that Tumblr are aware of the pre record situation - apologies, but they weren't when I looked earlier. They're up to date now, of course.
I definitely think the current articles have an element of getting people used to it - and judging the reception - but it would be really unusual for him to admit anything this or next year. Could be more of a case of if you see it then yeah, you're right, but you can easily believe it all to be rumour.
- No problem, Links.
- Maybe irrelevant but i found this audio post,it seems to be from March or even before that,they ask Harry the usual girlfriend questions and he replies with something that sounds very close to "him" then seems to rethink his words.I don't know if it means anything but i'm sharing it anyway :)
- If the culmination of the N/H speculation is true and it's the real thing, well then personally I take my hat off to anyone who wants to undergo another 12-18 months of the same shit tour questions, accusations and insinuations, having my rep wrecked by womanising stories as my possible boyfriend has to hover in the background and be another 'bromance'.
Maybe the money makes up for it, but imo it's a sad thing in this 'enlightened' day and age, IF that's the case.
- R516 i think Harry is starting to stand up to all the womanizing rumors,he keeps repeating in recent interviews that he doesn't want to be seen like that and that is not who he is and that the papers make him to be in a relationship with every woman he is near and it's not nice and that he if he were with a girl he'd say so instead of letting the papers jeopardize it.Personally i'm happy he's said these things,he was playing along to the rumors for a long time now but i think he eventually got tired of it.
- @512 I once heard Harry say "I'd love to" when asked if he wanted to work at radio 1 by Nick. He sounded serious to me.
Harry's going to have to learn to enunciate first and stop mumbling into the microphone (as much as I love the guy, he does mumble a lot) :)
- I think Nick & Harry's relationship, whatever the nature, will be fine, but they might need to keep at a distance (or VERY discreet)for a while until things cool down? It sounds like Nick is already in damage control mode, he is a mature professional with experience in the entertainment industry so I am confident that he can handle this. And I'm sure that Harry's people are poised for action if the need arises. I won't be surprised to see Harry linked to yet another girl before the upcoming weekend ends.
Just to keep thinks objective regarding the clothes sharing: follow link and scroll to about half-way down the page to the post titled "shirts" (Louis on the left in the white shirt). These are very recent images of them... I looked at some other photos and it looks like they are the exact same shirt. It is possible that they each have their own. But it's also possible that we are seeing one shirt and they shared it.
Looks like Louis' football match was a big success, damn he looked amazing!!! The boys were so cute cheering for him :). Some gossip I saw on Twitter from fans who were there... Louis pretty much ignored Eleanor who sat in the stands. And a fan tweeted that she saw Louis leaving with Harry? And someone else tweeted that they went to Louis' relative's house (grandfather maybe)? Does anyone know if any of that is true?
Have Nick & Harry been spotted anywhere together recently?
Also, I love Niall dearly but does it seem that he is becoming a bit of an attention whore lately? :)
- Sorry, forgot to include the link:
- Those rumors were false indeed,Larry fans made up a good amount of rumors about louis and harry and the game but from things i saw on twitter and comparing them to what my internet friend told me who was there,eleanor was with louis the whole day,went back to manchester for a while then returned and sat with his family and sisters.There are pics where they are waving at each other and people said they kissed before the game.
Larry fand said that Louis and Harry arrived together and that Harry stayed over at his but Harry arrived with Lou Tisdale and her family and left with them too.
- Also clothes sharing really doesn't mean anything,Nick was spotted with a necklace similar to zayn's and a pullover same with one niall wore at a photoshoot,louis has worn liam's clothes and vice versa,boybands in the past have done the same and clothes look identical.
For me the act of sharing clothes isn't telling AT ALL,the fact that the press took time making multiple articles about N/H sharing clothes and filling said articles with innuendos and hidden meanings is telling and also all yhe comments and rumors from media people/friends of friends of nick's
- R22 thank you... can you please provide photos or some sort of proof of all of this? Otherwise it really is just rumors. Also, I thought there were photos of Harry arriving in his Range Rover... was Lou Teasdale with him? I didn't see that...
- R523 I know doll, I was just trying to show that clothes sharing might or might not mean something, we really just don't know. Some people in this thread have been quite focused on N/H sharing clothes and that it is indicative of a relationship, yet L/H share clothes as of a few weeks ago and "it's nothing, all boybanders share clothes".
Just trying to keep things objective here :)
- I thought Louis went by train to home on Sunday. Then Monday am or lunchtime went to bluebell wood hospice and spent a couple of hours there and then went to stadium late afternoon. As far as I know Eleanor didn't go to bell wood.
Louis also did radio interviews for local radio from stadium at some point in the day before 3Pm .
- I really despise their new video. They look full of themselves. All except Liam. And the song is fucking annoying.
- I think clothes sharing can have meaning depending on the circumstances (assuming it is clothes sharing and not people buying the same item)
Personally, I think it means little when it's between band members on tour. They are likely to have limited wardrobes and easy access to each other's clothes (if they're not sharing rooms, they're probably in rooms next to each other)
Clothes sharing outside of this situation is more significant in my opinion.
It suggests that both parties are close to the extent they probably spend a lot of time at each other's homes, possibly even live together.
It could also be due to unplanned sleepovers / sentimental reasons etc but I'm not going to go there...
- R524 everything i saw was from update accounts(about harry arriving/leaving),the fan who said eleanor was with louis was @danielleharryxx on twitter,she claimed to met eleanor at the station and from what i got she told her she was with louis and she was going back to manchester for a few hours but that she would be back for the game? there are pics and gifs of eleanor with louis' family at many eleanor blogs on tumblr such as justelounor or calderrholic etc.my internet friend told me she was at first standing in the seats a few rows behind her and saw her waving at louis,then she went and sat with his family at some other section of the stadium and that is all i know :)
- R529 thank you, @danielleharryxx does seem legit, Eleanor even followed her and tweeted her. So it is obvious that they did meet and she spoke to Eleanor as she claims.
LGirl, if they were on tour I would agree with you but from what I understand the photo of Louis in the white shirt was taken in London and the photo of Harry in the white shirt was taken during the interview in Ireland. Please correct me if that is wrong.
I'm not saying it means anything anyways, they might have their own shirts for all we know. My point of bringing it up was just to try to keep things objective since there has been a lot of talk here about N/H sharing clothes :)
- Well, as we're saying clothes sharing isn't indicative of much more than a close friendship (which I agree with, it's the behaviours behind Nick and Harry's sharing that makes me suspicious), this doesn't matter much, but:
It's a white henley. Much like when some "Gryles shippers" started saying Harry was wearing Nick's black t-shirt, it's impossible to know whether they're the same.
Also, it's quite fitted to Louis, who is slighter than Harry. While Harry's looks a little loose. So I think the fitting could be off for them to be the same.
Is it true some girls screamed "beard/elearbeard" at Eleanor during the game and she had to be taken away from view??
Either way, she was clearly in the stands cheering on and looking overly excited. Harry either arrived alone or with the Teasdale's, but later than Louis. Whether you believe Harry and Louis are/were together or not, I think it's hard to keep up the idea that Eleanor's a paid or contracted girlfriend.
- I can't believe how disrespectful these 'fans' are, being a fan of grimmy and only just becoming aware of the going's on in the 1d fandom I am genuinely shocked. I am the same age as eleanor and I have no idea how she puts up with it (obviously she likes louis a lot)... even if she was a beard (which I do not believe in the slightest that she is) why are people so vile towards her?
- No Links these rumors weren't true,i've read many different versions of it but my friend told me nothing big happened,the reason why she changed seats were to go sit with louis' family.She seems like a lovely girl to me,everyone said she was polite with the fans and from her reactions i really dont think she is a fake girlfriend,also Louis is being very sweet and protective with her so i really dont think their relationship is fake,the fact that she was walking around with his little sisters is another thing,she seems close with his family and if she was a paid girlfriend that wouldnt happen.
I used to believe there was something more to H/L but i dont anymore and i am seriously annoyed with the invasive nature of their "shippers",Louis has made it clear in many ways that nothing is happening and he looks so tired of this drama that i believe him,let's not forget we are talking about teen boys here,they cant hide their feelings or act so well.Also it has been said a million times already but whatever they do on camera is the usual staged gay we've seen from boybands many times in the past.
- R532 i took a look one day,out of curiosity,to see her mentions on twitter and i was utterly shocked by the things she got send,i remember a tweet going like "i want to cut your legs off and use them as toothsricks you waste of space go die" i honestly felt so sick i dont understand how people can be so mean to her!i am a few years older than her and i've faced bullying through my school years for my sexuality,it was horrible and the fact that she puts up with it just makes me think how much she must like louis,she seems genuine in love with him and a very pretty and nice girl,larry shippers scare me to be honest.
- Another tweet,the girl doesn't seem relevant with the media but her friend who replied to her tweets is a trained journalist according to her bio
@bexpickles: MASSIVE GOSSIP! Nick grimshaw and Harry styles are actual physical lovers!!!!
- R534 - Wow, that is just too much. I would look but I think i'd get too angry from reading them. I can't even read the comments 1d fans leave on Grimmy and his friends instagram pictures/tweets they send.
- The Guardian kind of nails the N/H description
"this morning he phoned One Direction’s Harry Styles, with whom he [N] seems to share pop's most complex Special Relationship"
- Odd that girl is worried tat she might get 'sued' if that was the case a lot of twitter would be in trouble for speculating haha!
- I love Louis but I must honestly say, I really hope that he is indeed straight because if he isn't, he is creating a nightmare for himself. I imagine that if he weren't straight or even a little confused that he wouldn't be painting himself into such a tight corner like this... yet I'm not convinced that he is straight. I know what he says, but actions speak louder than words, and his actions say something different.
He does himself no favors when he exclaims to the world that he loves his girlfriend and is so upset about the gay rumors which are degrading to her yet he cannot keep his eyes and hands off of the boys especially Liam lately. And it goes waaaay beyond "stage gay". At least that is my opinion.
Yes, I agree, I don't know how Eleanor puts up with it all.
Anyways... any new news on Harry & Grimmy?
- "Special Relationship" lol they don't even try to hide the innuendo,do they? Capitalizing the first letters so to stand out of the whole sentence. Still not too obvious but it's there for whoever is clever/suspicious to see it.See if it wasn't for the interest/innnuendo of the media i would have given up and thought it is just a friendship.
- I wonder if Harry will attend the Scissor Sisters concert tonight at the roundhouse? Nick mentioned him and his team will be going and knowing that Harry is good friends with Aimee (their tour manager) I wouldn't be surprised if he goes too.
- R541 i think it is possible but as with most times harry's out with nick and his friends i don't think we'll get pics or mentions,i mean they went to freaking Kanye West concert and only 1-2 people tweeted about it who were their friends,it seems like when harry's out with this group of friends the world goes blind!
- R540 The innuendo of the media (while there is not much to sell in the combination of them, except maybe the ID listeners to Radio 1) in combination of all the random tweet-gossip from non-ID/teen sources kind of seals the deal for me too. Curious how this will develop, with Nick already back-tracking a lot in his comments and radio-show.
R541 I would love that (also because I love the Scissor Sisters)! Would be quite an outing too, since they are quite camp and sexual in their concerts
- And let's not forget that -through Aimee- Harry was in the Scissor Sisters vid. Here's the pic with Baby Daddy (who at that time had no idea who Harry was, LMAO)
- Ah, I just listened to call or delete - i loved it. Whatever their relationship, I hope they treasure it cos its clear they really do have a great friendship at the very least. I could listen to them chatting all day, Nick is about the only person Harry attempts to string more than three words together for, although admittedly call or delete wasn't a brilliant example! I Does makes me wonder what they are like in real life, Nick seems like a major chatterbox and overly excitable and Harry is quite a slow talker, doesn't say a huge amount and is overly laid back. I guess they maybe balance each other out a bit!
- Hollz,glad i am not the only one who has noticed this!the perfect example is the itunes interview,Harry was so eager to reply to questions,he even interrupted the other boys a couple of times so he could speak and that is such an unlikely behavior for Harry! He can hardly make out an entire sentence in most interviews! They are adorable whatever the nature of their relationship is.
- Great to come back from an unusually long day at work to so many posts! Enjoyed reading them, though not so much the forced detour to Larry-land.
The Rajar viewing figures for radio are released tomorrow. They are done quarterly, and the last release was in August during Moylesy's reign. I'm nervous for Grimmy, but if the average audience age for his show has gone down since he took over, this will offset any (hopefully transient) decline in listening figures. Fingers crossed for him!
I love love love listening to Harry and Grimmy chat :) During Ladz FM I remember inwardly screaming with despair whenever a song came on. I quite literally could listen to them chat all day. Hearing them chat today albeit briefly really brightened my morning. He sounds more interesting with Grimmy, and they do this thing where Grimmy semi-teases him on a subject Harry is likely to enjoy being teased about.
Interesting choice of words from the Guardian...
- Just listened to call or delete again. Something I missed the first time:
Tulisa said "I told you he won't fall for it" but clearly that bit was deleted from the recording as she didn't say anything to that effect, unless I missed something? I wonder why it was deleted. She may have said something slightly incriminating, but it may have been a time thing.
- I've been reading this thread for a while just because I think both Harry and Nick are interesting persons. I felt it was time now to express my opinions about them. Before I found this thread I suspected something was going on between Harry and Nick considering the amount of time they spend together. It's not that common that 18 year old 'straight' boy hangs out that much with a 28 year old man who's gay. And now when I've read the posts with all the tweets etc I'm almost completely convinced that they're in some sort of relationship. Like the Guardian said I think the have a 'Special Relationship'. Not one that follows the usual rules. They spend a lot more time together than what's showed in media and what those girls on Tumblr find out about. To summarize a little, I definitely think Harry and Nick are involved with eachother in a more than friendly way. But that's just speculations until anything is confirmed. At least I'm completely sure that they're great friends and that it's not set up for publicity etc.
About Harry's sexuality, I think he's bi. Or that he doesn't really care about the gender. He likes people. I don't think he's gay because I've seen the way he checks out a lot of women. And that would be hard to fake. And about Louis, I actually think he's straight. He and Eleanor seem to be genuinely in love. I think he's just very camp and in an Australian interview he described himself as flamboyant. He's probably aware of that he comes across as 'gay'. And I don't think that Harry and Louis ever have been in a relationship. More like brothers. Maybe they've shared a kiss once or twice but not more than that. All the 'heart-eyes' that the girls on Tumblr consider like the most reliable evidence for a relationship between Harry and Louis, the others in the group look at eachother like that as well. I think it's more likely that Harry and Zayn have been involved sexually at some point. Just get that feeling.
I think that was it. Just note that English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if it's not proper.
- The only people Harry's fucking are older women. I believe that Louis is gay, but Harry isn't. This is all elder-gay fantasy.
- I would love it if Harry and zayn were involved at some point. That is something I definitely think could work if explored at any point. Those two would make a sexy couple. I also agree with Harry just liking people. I'm the same way, I like who I like.
- It was good to hear your opinion R459.
- Nick tweeted that he is having dinner with the breakfast show company and Fincham is paying,maybe they will head to the concert after? Harry tweeted about a couple of hours ago that he didn't wear jeans today,maybe he spent the day relaxing at home,i still hope they maybe hang out together tonight but that is my wishful thinking xx
If they do start acting more discreet it's gonna make me think that they are involved,if there is no truth to these rumors they can just laugh it off but i think there is,the last article on guardian persuaded me for this.
Totally agree with you R549 :) nice post!
- R549 We are definitely on the same page, and I agree with everything you have written. I think "Special Relationship" is spot on really.
- Just had another look at the Guardian article. Didn't pay attention first time round, but I just noticed it was written by Peter Robinson, who's quite friendly with Grimmy. And is also gay. He posts on twitter as @popjustice (he owns the popjustice website)
I've never been able to work out if he's just a twitter pal of Grimmy or if they've actually met/hung out in real life. But I know he was not a fan of Chris Moyles.
- And have you guys read the latest article from Sugarscape about Harry. Apparently they've interviewed his childhood friend Will and they mention Nick several times. Also something about 'coming out'. I don't remember exactly. Read it for yourselfs.
- R556 could you link us to the article? Just copy the link and paste it at the "url" section below!Isnt Will the same guy who said Harry was with Caroline only for the sex and the one who gave another interview recently saying Harry is looking for a girlfriend? Then Harry gave an interview few days later stating that he is not looking for a girlfriend.Personally i have never heard of Harry hanging out with that Will guy and he seems like a fame seeker to me but from your description the article could be interesting!
- I just read the interview, Hi. I may be wrong, but I don't think this Will person is as close to Harry as he makes out - from tweets, who Harry is seen with in Holmes chapel, who he's gone on holiday with, who Anne tweets etc, his 2 close male friends from home are "Jack" and "Jonny". One is now in university in Brighton and the other in Leeds, can't remember which one is where.
This Will fellow keeps going to the papers or magazines with stories aimed at convincing us that Harry is sooo straight. He's changed his story about Caroline too. After his first story he claimed it was mostly made up and twisted, that he'd spoken to Harry and Harry was OK with it. He claimed he only wanted to talk about his band but he kept being asked about Harry. However he now seems to be willingly giving interviews where he talks about nothing else! Shades of Sinitta here...
- Sorry, forgot the link.
I hadn't really heard much about this Will before. If im not completely wrong I think he was a member of Harry's old band White Eskimo though. Think I've read that somewhere. But I don't really know much about Harry's old life and friends in general so ... It's sounds possible that this Will guy just seeks attention.
- Another "gossip" tweet from two girls who work in PR.. read her other tweets where she says it's about Harry.
- Here's the text she sent her sister.. looks like it's the talk of London so who knows what is chinese whispers and what is legit
- Another interesting tweet here from @gordonsmartsun " @grimmers I'm doing a piece in toms Sun about ur new boyfriend.Just thought I'd give u a heads up on it.Cheers. x"
- J - Gordon Smart's real account is @gordonsmart
- R549 I've thought for a while that Harry was more likely to have had a hook up with Zayn than with Louis. Just a feeling... don't know why?
- @563. So the tweet I posted above yours by a fake account then .
Re: the new boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if jokes about that were referring to the guy who won Great British Bake Off, there's been a bit of teasing on the show, enough to suggest Grimmy has a crush :D
- Just that Zayn and Harry feels like "the most sexual" in the band and that they both are willing to experiment a little. And it's just the chemistry between the two. Think that if they've done things it was mostly just "for fun".
- R566 the guy who has won the competition has a boyfriend tho who he is currently living with,he said so in interviews last week and they seem very much in love,that doesn't rule out Nick having a "crush" on him but Grimmy obsess with most of his guests so i wouldn't read too much into the teasing,they've teased him about other guests/celebrities too.
I know about the boyfriend, I just meant that the tweet could just be jokingly referring to GBBO guy as Grimmy's 'new' boyfriend, as in new crush/obsession, rather than being about Harry. It seems to be a running joke.
- R567 Yup, I think I agree with you there. Plus they have said in interviews they find each other attractive... could just be banter or could be banter with a hint of honesty. They seem like the kind of guys who would be drunk and bored so decide to have a bit of casual fun.
- I guess it doesn't matter who the "boyfriend" might be,that account is fake as it seems.
I wouldn't trust these girls,the one who texted her sister and her friend who told her,but for me the most telling thing are the articles,especially the last one from the Guardian,i trust them more than the other papers that have dropped some hints already and as someone else mentioned already,the person who wrote it is in friendly terms with Grimmy and gay himself,i doubt they would post something like this if they weren't convinced about the reliability of the rumor.
Again nothing will be 100% confirmed unless Nick or Harry say something themselves,i doubt they will though.
- Has anyone brought up their call or delete conversation from this morning?
H clearly says "love you" at the end
- I've listened to the interview loads of times and unless I'm going deaf, no "love you" was said.
I hope this doesn't turn into another Larry with people seeing and hearing what they want to hear...
- I wouldn't be surprised if he said "I love you" because Harry and the other boys say it when getting off the phone and other times. He knew he was on the radio so it would be dumb to try to pull anything from that. If anything it would mean friendship.
I would discourage trying to negate his other friendships to build up his relationship with Nick. Harry is moody and will talk more some days/interviews than others. In the last one released he spoke and joked around a lot. I think he prefers Liam and Louis not being together right now (and the others probably do, too).
So yes he will "string together more than three words" for people other than Nick. And Harry does not "fake gay" with the other boys, they are all warm people who are not pretending to be gay and would all make terrible actors. If Harry and Nick have such a strong bond, you shouldn't have to downtalk Harry's bonds with other people in order to validate it. It should stand on its own.
I do like to think about Harry and Zayn though so let's speculate more, there.
- It is another Larry already. Only difference is there's no girlfriend getting attacked, just Harry's agency being taken from him yet again.
People here think tinhatting isn't problematic and this forum is some kind of oasis. It's easily found in a google search and is probably the source of a few twitter rumors by now. Tweens can find it and other places and their idiocy on tumblr can get worse, because here are adults insisting that the behavior here is different because we don't use homophobic slurs or tweet Eleanor or even really like the band! As if that has to do with ANYTHING.
- So Zayn is gay also,huh? And involved with Harry? I tought people here are serious, mature and not some teens fangirling over some of their crushes being together. There is nothing to sugest Harry and Zayn have/had an "affair". O, they say the other is attractive. Newsflash: so did Louis to Zayn and Liam to Louis. That means they are some secret lovers or something? Please go to Zarry tag on tumblr and fangirl there!
- First, there's no evidence of Nick and Harry either, beyond what there is for Harry and Zayn, unless you count gay-happy media rumours as evidence.
Second, they have sexual tension that you can see in things other than gifs.
Third, they were known for having sex with girls in the same room on past tours. That says something, if you ask me.
Beyond that, no one's suggesting they're currently fucking or in a relationship. They're saying that people focus so much on Larry that they miss the fact that it might be more likely something happened with Harry and Zayn.
Your cane waving is kind of embarrassing.
- By that logic everyone in 1D are having one big circle jerk.
- No, not at all. Those are two things the other pairs in the group don't share.
- Just listening to the Breakfast show. Grimmy is really trying to make "Grincham" happen - love it though! But it'll only take off properly if Finchy has a microphone on at all times. I've always thought he was great foil for Grimmy - they are so different it works brilliantly.
- I think it would be hilarious if zayn and Harry were really the ones fooling around rather than all this Larry nonsense. At the end of the day speculating is fun, because no one really knows.
Nick and Harry are more than likely fooling around, doesn't mean they're in a commited relationship. It could honestly be anything. As for the call or delete the only thing I got from it, is that Harry is really easy going and laid back. Grimmy saying he doesn't react to much spoke a lot to me for some reason. Either way speculation is fun, but no one really knows.
As a poster said up above somewhere, Harry and zayn do seem attracted to eacother. But if we leave it up to tumblr to define things, all these boys are screwing eacother. The bromance names are endless.
- I don't think Harry is moody I think he's just quite quiet and is happy to let the louder ones - Louis, Liam and Niall - take the lead. He seems perfectly happy and engaging in answering questions when he is asked them directly. I always assumed it probably because of being the youngest he is happy for the others to take the lead in group discussions. I think sometimes Louis and Liam can be a little unproffesional in interviews though.
- Of course there is sexual tension between Harry and Zayn.
- Harry and Zayn are definitely fun to watch together, however you want to take it.
- I can't bear to watch 1D interviews these days - Liam and Louis irritate me so much. But then I'm not their target audience. There was a twitcam recently where it was obvious they were irritating Harry too. He's actually the most professional of the lot. Shame he's the least articulate (maybe tied with Zayn) as he's the only one I'm interested in hearing from.
Grimmy is really pushing "Grincham" today. Probably all innocent, but I wonder if he wants to take the heat off all the H/N stories/rumours/tweets etc? It won't work, as everyone who listens to Radio 1 knows Finchy is straight :)
- 585, why don't you send a petition to take Liam and Louis out of the group, so you will have Harry/Zayn professional interviews, not to mention hot steamy sex? Maybe a threesome with Grimmy will be even better.
- Early warning - we need a new thread in fourteen posts.
- Ha, ha, how dare Liam and Louis to be in this holy group and in the vicinity of sex gods like Harry and Zayn? How rude of them!
- I think Harry is moody. They all are - some interviews they're quiet and some they're loud. Harry and Zayn are the quietest but they can get pretty silly. Liam is usually very balanced but Louis has been a bad influence lately.
- One of the questions on Nicks show was is it true if Nick has a telescope pointed at Harrys bedroom to copy what he is wearing!!! It was awesome!
- Harry's so media trained. He used to be naughty and fun and then the pussy thing happened. I'm sure he's grown a bit since then, too, but he overcompensates.
Has anyone seen that interview where he said he doesn't like girls who "spit" and made fun of girls from Tamworth? He had it turned on a bit that day. But he also used the "we don't objectify women" line that they use so much now it's become very disingenuous.
- 590 Nick didn't seem to like being asked the question by showbot. He had already got in a Harry mention a few mins before so it appears there isnt a complete ban on his name being mentioned.
- j - The whole thing was awkward; when Fincham has to break character and ask him if he understands twice using the showbot voice you know they should have done a little more prep. Maybe a bit of a self-imposed ban would be easier.
- Part 4
- Thanks, R594
- Has someone found some new relevant tweets?
- Hi! I have kept up with this thread for a long while now and decided to put my two cents in. I don't have much knowledge considering I am in the U.S. which is basically flooded with tumblr rubbish.
In the link below is the twitcam from 9/5/12. Basically, the video is how it usually is, but at 15:03 Harry makes a comment on being good at woodtech in high school and Louis comments with "Really good." whilst Liam takes pervertedly (I'm assuming because he is giggling). I'm not sharing this in terms of "larry," but in the way how louis retorts back to Harry. Also a second or two before that, Louis lets out a slight laugh and smiles before the comments, but I'm not sure it means much.
I have no idea if my assumption is correct, but take it as you want. I find it an indication that Harry may possibly have fooled around with a man (doesn't have to be a 1D member) and Louis knows about it because Harry probably confided in him when they were closer friends.
- R596, check out the new thread posted by R594.