- Such a beautiful man.
- Matt is 35 today.
That ass of his is a wonder.
- Posted eons ago. Search next time, dear.
- Who feels like searching for a Matt Bomer Ass thread, R5? Too much Bomer ass is never enough. And fuck you.
- From behind.
Sweet fucking Jesus.
The rimming troll
- I'm finally understanding why there are a kajillion threads about this guy. That ass is art!
- Silky-smooth outside, and undoubtedly like wet velvet inside.
- Outstanding descrip, R11.
- Now that is a hot ass. I could eat that for hours.
- Nice gif.
- In a truly just world, his ass would be a National Monument.
- Hot, R14! I'll bet that Simon Halls digs into that nightly.
- Life sure ain't fair. He gets to be exceedingly handsome and have that body and ass to boot. Good for him!
- God, and he looks hung! When I looked at his package in a few of the scenes, it didn't look like much.
This was deleted, right?
- Eh, not impressed.
- Yes, deleted, R18. The current conspiracy theory is that Chan had this scene deleted because he was afraid on the competition.
- It sure will raise DVD and Blue Ray disk sales with such a special feature.
- [quote]Blue Ray disk
- [quote]Eh, not impressed.
- R19 = Rosie O'Donnell.
Ching chong, ching chong.
- r21, here. Ooops, of course I meant disc. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking of Matt doing some beefcake shots with a disk Ancient Greek style?
- Will the special feature deleted scenes be on the rental discs from Red Box and Netfilx? Sometimes the rental discs only have the movie with no special features. Does this mean I have to BUY the movie in order to see these deleted scenes??
- how do you get your butt to be so perky? Squats?
- Is it still the same butt he showed off in that beach picture where he's wearing some tight speedo? Now there's a Men's Health issue a lot of gay guys would buy where Matt's sharing his perky butt secrets.
- It's a little womanly.
- [quote]Does this mean I have to BUY the movie in order to see these deleted scenes??
Unless you're the mother of all troglodytes, you should be able to find and download the deleted scenes - they've been online since Tuesday.
No, I won't help you.
- R30 some of us have lives.
- "It's a little womanly."
In what way?
- Salivating as i type
- No, I don't want to download it. I want to see it in Blu-ray. I also want to see all the other special features, not just the deleted scenes. I also want to listen to the actor and director commentary. So does the Red Box Blu-ray not have all these things?
- I was about to say the same r29. Total woman ass.
- "Total woman ass."
What's womanly about it?
- Disk is correct.
- What a fine ass
- Oh god, lets see if i can explain R36. forgive me if i dont explain myself correctly. maybe someone else will jump in and so a better job.
The cheeks look soft like a woman's. Hangs a bit like a woman(cheeks I mean) and has a little tiny curve to it that his left side shows.
If you showed me this ass without telling me it was a guy, I would though I was looking at a woman's. maybe it's the lack of muscles?
- R39, you're fucking delusional. And blind. And an idiot.
- Is it his ass? or an ass double?
- oops never mind....I see the original picture with his face now...
- I wonder if he can shake it fast...
- Thank you, R39.
And, R43, look at the gif I linked at R10 to see him shake it. It's a long gif, so wait until the end.
- Um..Okay r40?
- wish it had some hair in the hole
- Instead of seeing his ass in a thong, it would be more interesting if we could see his ass in a sling.
- Wow, you sound like a cunt, R30.
- I'm guessing Bomer is a top.
How big do you imagine that thing getting when hard?
- I always pictured him as verse or bottom. There's just something about him...
- R49 lol!
Do you seriously think that bomer tops Simon Halls?
- Simon Halls really is a lucky, lucky man. They should clearly have a sex-tape leak as a act of kindness to the gay community.
- R49, Bomer is a bottom. Halls is a top, always and always.
R52, Agree! Halls is in charge for all their family paps pictures, he should leak a tape just to get entire world crying from jealousy.
- I'll take Joe Manginiello's ass ANY day over that queen's.
- R39 [italic]NAILED[/italic] it.
- Momma likey!
- McBongo looks like a real skank in the final photo. He probably doesn't need make-up to look skanky.
- If that's a woman's ass then I just became a lesbian.
- Only STRAIGHT ass for me, thank you very much.
- R39 And a luscious one. That's why he is bottom. No question attached.
- Because his original thread is closed.
Here is brown-eyed Bomer
- his beard has less grey then usual.
- Or maybe it seems that way because it's been trimmed a bit, maybe by the hair and make-up people? It was looking a little scraggly before.
Not that I'm complaining, but the full heavy bear genes must have skipped a generation in the family of Colin Farrell's character.
- Of course that should have been the "full heavy beard genes", but feel free to run with the typo.
- [quote]Here is brown-eyed Bomer
An ass with a brown eye is most unappealing. I will not click the link.
- Haha, R65! He's wearing brown contacts for his role in "Winter's Tale" currently filming.
I don't think Matt has an anus -- or a brown one since he doesn't shit, I'm sure.
- R66 He has one. It's pink and pretty.
- Intellectually I realize he has an anus, I just can't picture Matt taking a shit or farting or doing anything as base as that. He's too pretty.
- I wish Channing Tatum was here. Hold me Channing, hold me and push your junk up against me.
- R69 Nobody gets to touch my boy. They can only watch and salivate from afar.
- Hey, I'm mostly a lurker here but am posting to ask why some of the previous Matt Bomer threads have been closed? I was reading a lot of stuff about some crazy bitches called Laura and Alex...what are their Twitter names?
- R71 this is Matt Bomer ass appreciation thread. Not about bitches. Don't ask about bitches anymore. They have trashed and hated on the gay community before and pretend they hate us here. But they come here and post as anonymous often to promote their own blogs.
- I thought it was a ladies ass too from the first link.
- do you think matt is a spankee ? simon would love spank his ass !! but for pleasure , discpline or both ?
- R74 How are we supposed to know that? I presume Halls worship that ass. Despite his intense stares, he doesn't seem like someone who can be rough. Whatever goes around in their bedroom, there's obviously a lot of love.
- A brown-eyed Bomer is still a sexy Bomer.
- I want Channing Tatum far more.
- It does look like a woman's ass. Trust me, that's the look he's going for.
- "It does look like a woman's ass."
In what ways?
"Trust me, that's the look he's going for."
Why do you think that?
- Sometimes I start picturing what Matt's face looks like while Simon is doing things to him down below and then I look at the clock and entire days have disappeared.
- Who's his girlfriend?
- I'd rather imagine what Matt's face looks like while I'm doing things to him down below. That is one sweet ass.
- R80 They are a hot couple. I wouldn't blame you. The lack of PDA from them is absurd though. They look like buddies instead of married couple. A little display of affection won't make them bad but they don't seem to heed that. This must be Halls' idea.
- r72 Sorry this was an active Matt thread so I thought to ask about the bitches. I follow a Laura on Twitter who is a Matt fan so I was wondering if it was her.
I don't agree with all the people saying Matt's ass looks like a girl's ass, it doesn't at all! He doesn't have curvy hips or anything so I don't get where these comments are coming from.
- Does Adam Rodriguez show his ass in the movie?
- R84 Don't know which one you follow but the one we know is a major stalker and sickly obsessed with Bomer's sexual relationship. A lot of obsessive posts here come from her and her groupie as anonymous.
Bomer's ass is a mix of feminine and masculine, like he is. Not comparable because he is too beautiful to compare with any man or woman.
- [quote]he is too beautiful to compare with any man or woman
- r84 this one is called LauraCollared and she has tons of pics of her and Matt as her background, seems stalkerish...lol
- R83, you have to realize that in a public place in front of a camera all gay actors -- even out actors -- will much more intimately cuddle and canoodle with their female counterparts than with any guy.
- Answer my question, please.
- R88 That woman. Not just a stalker but a sick stalker. She probably claims to know the color of their condoms too.
R85 Adam does but if you are his fan, it's likely not enough. Just like it is not enough for Matt Bomer fans.
- Matt and Adam were the only real hot guys in this movie for me...Tatum has a body but that face...yuck and Matthew never did it for me.
Matt and Adam are just so sexy.
- I agree Channing Tatum has a 2/10 face! Not into Alex Pettyfer or Matt McC either, for me the hottest guys were Matt B and Joe.
- Yeah, Matt and Joe are the hottest guys for me too. And Matt is the most talented of them all.
I really don't get why people are so obsessed with Channing. He is not good looking, he can't act. I don't know what people see in him.
- [quote]Adam does but if you are his fan, it's likely not enough. Just like it is not enough for Matt Bomer fans.
What do you mean, R91? That it will leave people wanting to see his cock and not just his ass?
- Matt M shows his butthole briefly when he does a roll on stage!
- [quote]really don't get why people are so obsessed with Channing. He is not good looking, he can't act. I don't know what people see in him.
He's cute, has a great body, a FABULOUS bubble butt, and he can dance his ass off.
- From every angle: A 10+
- R97 he's not a great dancer at all lol and his face is just average.
Matt, Adam and Joe are the only reasons to watch the movie. Alex is so overrated it's ridiculous and Matthew is just gross.
- You have horrible taste R99, although I do agree that Pettyfer is overrated. He's hardly the hottest thing in this film. Matthew McConaughey turns a lot of people off with his drawl and mannerisms, but he's far from gross. That ass and those washboard abs are delectible, and always have been.
As for Channing, his face is not in question here, particularly given the kind of movie this is. His body is sick (in a good way), and his ass is incredible. And he is a wonderful dancer. Have you not seen "Step Up"? Did you not see his moves in MM? He can move, flip, and dance his bubble butt off. You'd have to be blind not to see that.
- R100 lol you Tatum stan that is bad taste. Anyway let's keep this on the topic of Bomer, who is much hotter than Tatum could ever be.
- Not one actor in that movie is good but at least Joe is great to look at.
- Does Alex Pettyfer show his ass?
- R100 Step Up is a shitty movie
R95 He has very little screentime. Matt B also has very little screentime which is fucking annoying because he is the reason I went to see the movie. And now we see they decided to chop off his beautiful ass from silverscreen.
- Just because Channing can make some dancing moves and is fit doesn't make him a great dancer.
Just like the fact that he can memorize his lines and say them doesn't make him a great actor. To be a great actor he would need to be less woody and say those lines with proper emotions.
The same with dancing. He is OK technically, but
1) every athletic person can learn to do what he does
2) even technically he isn't that good, real dancers could tell you how many technical mistakes he makes
And that's it. He lacks grace, he can't express any emotions with his dancing, just like he can't with his acting. He doesn't have this something, that makes a real dancer. He would never be accepted into any dancing school, because he just doesn't have a dancing talent.
Maybe people who can't dance themselves may think that he is a good dancer, simply because they can't do it at all, so everybody that can do even a little in that department seems impressive to them. But that's it.
- [quote]Step Up is a shitty movie
What does that have to do with the fact that his dancing is athletic and impressive in it?
- Keep the discussion on Bomer. Nobody gives a shit here about Tataum except r1106 who is obsessed with him.
- But Tatum is 2012's sexiest man - someone must care deeply about him.
- Tatum's publicist cares about him.
- Why so hostile towards Channing Tatum, R107?
- R107 is deeply disturbed and psychotic. I'm thinking he's fat, old and repugnant, and that he hit on Channing in his stripper days and was PROMPTLY rebuffed.
- Bump for Bomer's ass.
- GLSEN uploaded Halls & Bomer inspiration award acceptance speeches
Joe Manganiello: [...] an example to everyone in putting their passion and energy behind family, education, and equality, they're an inspiration to all of us. So please, help me welcome my two friends, the 2012 GLSEN Respect Awards Los Angeles Inspiration Honorees, Simon Halls and Matt Bomer.
Simon Halls: Wow. This makes me think-- I don't know if any of you guys saw Matt do Glee. There was a scene-- he was just being ridiculous as his character, and then he went out and broke out into song with Darren Criss, and they were doing all this stuff, and at the end people started clapping, and he looked over to [Darren's] character and he said, "Standing O." [laughs] And I sorta feel the same way. Thank you so much. It's crazy to give us a standing ovation when there's so many inspirational people out here. Thank you Joe, for that great introduction, and thank you to GLSEN for this very kind award. Both Matt and I are deeply, deeply honored to be receiving it.
You know, there are a lot of great organizations out there who do a lot of fantastic stuff for people from all walks of life. But I think I speak for Matt and myself in saying that none of them impress them as much as GLSEN, which does amazing lifesaving work for kids across the country. As you've heard by now, GLSEN works in a grassroots manner to protect young vulnerable kids from harassment and bullying in schools and in their communities. For that they deserve all the accolades and all the support they're getting from all of you tonight. So, [applauds]
As parents, Matt and I have been blessed with three incredible, sometimes crazy, but incredible kids. Having kids really teaches you so many things, and one of the things we both learned in our parenting journey is how loving and accepting and open children's minds and hearts are from day one. We both believe that kids are a constant reminder that man is essentially kind and good and fair. Unfortunately in some parts of the country, some kids are taught at an early age that being different is somehow bad or wrong or worthy of ridicule. And that's where the seeds of bullying are sown. Kids aren't born to be bullies, they're taught to be bullies.
And I think that's why all of the amazing work that GLSEN does is so essential. Kids need to be given an environment where they feel safe and where they have hope for the future and they feel empowered to love whoever they want. So thank you to GLSEN, for all you do in creating a safe place for our nation's youth, and thank you, Joe, again. And now, over to my better half, Mr. Bomer.
- Matt Bomer: Uh, note to self, never let your smarter half speak first. [laughs] I hope you guys don't mind I say a few words as well. We're both really honored to be receiving the Inspiration Award tonight from an organization that's been so inspirational to us for so long. I want to echo Simon in thanking Joe. Joe, to be honest with you, I thought the gay friendliest thing you ever did was dance with me in a thong inMagic Mike. But, I think you've actually outdone yourself tonight, so thank you. You are an amazing friend and an incredible artist and I'm lucky to know you, and you inspire me. And not just with your beard.
A lot of the people who inspire me are here tonight, really starting with this amazing young generation who are doing such impactful, grassroots work. You guys have to give yourselves a hand, you're doing the real work, frankly. And also established artists like Jeffrey, and Ryan Murphy, Harvey, Mike Lombardo, amongst many, many others who are here tonight. You tell stories that start a conversation, and oftentimes that's the first step in dissolving ignorance, so thank you.
This organization has always been special to me because I grew up in suburban Texas, not far from Katy, Texas that we heard about earlier tonight. And there was no GLSEN when I was in high school, there was no safe haven, there was no outlet for you to speak your mind. So I did what any self-preserving 14-year-old would do: I signed up for the school play. And also the football team to cover my tracks. [laughs] I'm sure there are many of you out there tonight who probably did something very similar. But you know, when that happens, when you aren't allowed to speak about who you are, one of the most authentic parts of who you are -- which is who you love, or who you're attracted to -- feels invisible. And GLSEN gives visibility and authenticity to kids all across the country, and for that, we're very, very grateful.
So I want to thank everybody who's here tonight, who's started a chapter at your local school or had the courage to go to a meeting. To all those here who donated of their time and their money, you're the ones doing the real work and we share this award with all of you. I also especially want to share it with the kids who don't have an outreach program and who suffer in silence. Help is on the way.
I went back to my high school alma mater website this week, just to see what the developments were. And front and center on the homepage -- this is near Katy, Texas -- was an organization called "Bearcats Against Hate." Bearcats were our mascot, I don't know what that is, I still don't know what a Bearcat is. It made high school even more confusing. But I digress. [laughs] The important thing is that the work we're doing here tonight is changing the cultural landscape and making a lot of lives a lot better. So thank you.
Mostly I want to thank my amazing family, Simon and our three boys, who inspire me every day. And I want to thank everybody at the USA Network and Fox, many of whom are here tonight. [...] And I really want to thank my friends who came out to support, and especially my cast. You guys have been so incredibly supportive of me from day one. You're like the big Italian family I never had. You've stood by me, through the good and the bad, and always supported me, whether voiced or silently. And most importantly, you've only ever treated me as an equal artist who's there to help you tell a story. And that, in my opinion, is real progress. So thank you.
- How come there is no active Bomer thread? I can't accept this!
- A Bomer ass thread is good enough for me, R116.
- His ass is so beautiful, especially in r1. It looks like porcelain.
- On the cover of DaMan.
- His ass is indeed beautiful. Mmmmm. I'd also like to know why there aren't any active Bomer threads around? He is too beautiful to be ignored.
- nice speech at r15
- Matt was interviewed by Japanese magazine Movie Star. Someone translated the most interesting parts of interview.
Here is the translation:
"This is a rough translation of part of Matt Bomer interview in a Japanese magazine called Movie Star. I don’t translate all of it because this interview is consist of about 80 % of White Collar talk and I think most of you already know what he said to those questions.
Also, please note that I’m not a professional translator(I’m far from it! I studied English from reading slash fan fiction for fxck sake!) and there’s going to be many miss-translations or miss-understandings.
Interviewer: Jean Cummings (x)
(↓ The part where it matters … :P)
MS(=Movie Star mag) : What do you do when you are wearing T shirts and jeans (other than suits) ?
M: I do ordinary things just like everyone does. I spend time with friends and people I love. I go to dinner and to the cinema. Especially when I’m in NYC, I love being surrounded by cultures, theaters and arts.
(And here he talked a little bit about a jazz club in Greenwich Village, NY, called Small Jazz Club. :))
MS: Are you married or engaged?
M: No, I’m not married. But, I’m extremely happy and feel very content. I can’t describe how lucky I feel I am. Even though I’m not married, I have a life partner and this ring represents our relationship.
(MS Side note: Matt has partner Simon Halls and three sons, Kit, twin brothers Walker and Henry and raises them together. )
MS: Who’s your ideal partner?
M : I think they need to be dignified and have class. Also, have pride and confidence, selflessness and being able to look at the big picture with open heart. The most important aspect is that you have to know what is the most precious thing in your life. For me, that (the most precious thing in his life) is my family and friends. Of course I love acting. I’ll do my best of best for my work. I use everything I got. My work is such an important part of my life. At the same time, friends and family are very important to me. I must not forget about people I love. Like the people I will be having Christmas dinner with in thirty years. "
- Honestly, Matt needs to up his game and and stop being so boring. The gay comm finally has someone like him in the industry - looks, talent - but he's so boring that I think the media will just ignore him altogether and never feature him anywhere
Having your face out there from time to time (not always) puts your name out there, and an actor's popularity is what gets them juicy roles in films sometimes. Five seconds roles in movies won't help him and he's not getting any younger
White Collar is okay but he's too pretty to just stay a TV actor.
- I hope that they (and everyone else) will be able to get married this year if they want.
I don't mind that he sticks with White Collar because that's always a good reputation to have. It's weird, though, that he's bigger than the show at this point.
- He makes at least $100,000 an episode on White Collar (and they shoot 16 episodes in a season). So, yeah, that's a job he wants to stick with.
- What's boring about loving your family and friends? If you want someone who is going to be spilling out of nightclubs dead drunk and having indiscreet affairs I'm sure there is someone else you can follow [R123].
Clearly Matt has chosen to project as his image that of the happy gay family man. I think that is genuinely what matters to him, and I think it's the right move given his audience. He wants to be seen as no different than all the other leading men types. It's hard enough for gay actors to get roles.
- Thanks R122 for that translation, much appreciated
Anyway, I really do hope that they'll get married once it becomes law in California, since I guess that's what they're waiting for.
Simon must be quite a catch cos Matt seems so happy after all these yrs together - so happy for them
- The best part of Magic Mike was Matthew teaching Alex Pettyfer how to dance by grinding his crotch into Alex's ass... made a sticky mess over that scene a few times :)
- Does Bomer ever talk about his parents and siblings?
I'm asking this because he's mentioned hanging with his 'in-laws' during thanksgiving and I took that to mean Simon's family, but not his too. And someone whose kid goes to the same school as his, has said that during family events at the school, they've only ever seen Matt, Simon and Simon's parents.
Also when we've seen him accept his charity awards, he never really mentions them at all
- Any hot gossip about Matt?
Surely, there must be sth juicy about him. His exes, Simon, DeKay ..........
- I’m certain that if there was anyone who had actual gossip, they were driven off by the Crazy Brigade that took over this thread after he came out.
Speaking of which, I wonder what the conspiracy theorists who insisted he and Simon have been together for a decade and got married back in 2008 have to say about the revelation that he’s not married. Oops.
- I think it's time this guy hired a new PR team to market him in hollywood. With his looks and talent (and I don't think his sexuality is a problem here), he should be getting leading man roles in films
Many here have said that he loves his family too much to take on big roles in films, and also that WC takes up all his time, but do you really believe that?
Honestly, I just hope that he's not the lazy type who's just satisfied with the little regular paycheck from WC when he could be getting more. Voicing for big animated movies like 'Superman' is okay and will endear him to a diff audience, but he needs to be seen and heard if he ever wants to be A-list (it's not too late)
White collar would be a much bigger and popular show if Matt also really participated in the promotion big time like say on social sites (he's neither on twitter nor facebook). He's the show's appeal so they can't really rely on the others to do much
Anyway, enough ranting from me but I hope that he steps it up. He's wasting what could be sth huge for him and also for the gay comm, although sometimes I get the feeling that he's still not comfortable being out.
Apparently he was with Simon when he went to see that 'Django' film in hollywood, but you wouldn't know since Matt made it seem like he went there alone
- Actually, I think that he should rather change his agent.
I agree that he doesn't have the best PR team ever. They are OK, but not the top notch. His publicist is supposedly nice and liked by everybody in industry, but you don't hire PR to be nice. You want them to be effective (like Matt's partner Simon is). The way they handle some of their more troubled clients isn't very impressive also.
They are lucky with Matt, because he is nice, articulate, has good reputation, he doesn't get himself in troubles etc. so his PR team doesn't have much work to do. And indeed they don't do much for him, don't create buzz etc. I guess that majority of good PR stuff for Matt was rather unofficially handled by Simon, not by Matt's official PR.
Anyway, I still believe that his PR is not the main problem, but his agent. What really is his agent doing for him? It seems that majority of work that Matt is getting outside of White Collar, he found himself, either by his connections with other CMU graduates, his friends, acquitances etc. Which is good, it means he doesn't sit lazy in the corner waiting for offers, and rather tries to create work for himself. But it still doesn't answer the question, what is his agent doing? And what he/she is paid for?
As for pictures, could it be that Simon demanded not to be included? He obviously doesn't like to be photographed. He even once said that the most sad thing is to see people working for celebs behaving like they were celebs themselves, posing on red carpets etc. Being photographed by paps if you are not a celeb is probably one of those things that he also finds unacceptable. And some of paps are very PR friendly, they do what they are asked in exchange for other favours. :)
- Just out of curiosity, how do you know Simon was there?
- R134 A fan saw him and said that he was the one driving when they left :)
- R129 I've noticed this as well - he never seems to talk about his parents or siblings.
I agree with the others that he needs new PR and a new agent. There is no reason he shouldn't have a bigger career by now. There are so many other guys out there who are no better actors than Matt and are way less attractive, yet seem to have no problem getting lead roles.
- Bomer's issues with his family were apparent to anyone who actually bothered to listen to his coming out speech. The fact that his fangirls made animated GIFs out of something he said that was so astoundingly personal proves how stupid they are.
It is also unlikely that he will pursue a career that requires a significant degree of visibility, given the scrutiny it would bring on him and... what he did.
He will have a good career in television but major films roles will be out of his reach, for a variety of reasons (age, sexuality, reluctance to do publicity...) After White Collar ends (at least 2 more seasons, to get to the 88-episode benchmark for syndication), he should be a valuable commodity come pilot season and should be able to get a decent role in another series.
- Thanks, r135! Was it posted on tumblr? Sorry for being a nosy nelly, but, well, I'm nosy.
[quote]It is also unlikely that he will pursue a career that requires a significant degree of visibility, given the scrutiny it would bring on him and... what he did.
Oh boy, here we go again. What exactly is it that he did, r137?
He mentioned being at his sister's wedding recently and his mom went with him to the Kennedy Center performance, so his issues with his family can't be that pronounced.
- [quote]Oh boy, here we go again. What exactly is it that he did, R137?
I'm not going to go over it again. It's obvious to everyone who has a functioning pair of eyeballs. And seeing how it more or less formed the basis of Season 4 of White Collar, it's obvious you weren't paying attention.
[quote]his issues with his family can't be that pronounced.
Then you didn't bother listening to the speech.
God, this board his gone downhill since Google starting bringing girls here.
- Ok I have some gossip!
Matt appparently met Simon while he was still dating Mike White, and this is actually what infuriated White so much (even yrs after they had broken up), that he released the kissing photos to the gay tabloids
Does anyone here know what Mike does nowadays, and whether he still pines for Matt?
- R140 that gossip actually originated here. It was largely conjecture.
You can find MW on Facebook.
- I'm obviously one of those with non-functioning eyeballs because I really don't know what you're talking about hon
- My p was for R139, sorry!
- But does he like the feeling of men putting their dicks inside his anus???
- Thanks R141
And here I was thinking that I had some hot gossip for once.
By the way, there are so many Mike White characters on facebook that I don't know where to start
- I love it when this thread comes to the top, and the first several posts are just pictures of his ass. It looks soft, like a pillow. I want to rest my head on it.
- [quote]It looks soft, like a pillow. I want to rest my head on it.
What if he farted while you rested your head on it?
- He would probably sniff Matt Bomer's farts very gladly.
Let's get back to his anus. What does it look, smell and taste like? I would appreciate a fully detailed, three-tiered response to my question, as these are three inter-related yet different concerns.
Matt Bomer's anus:
How does it look?
How does it smell?
How does it TASTE?
- R148, F***k off straight pervart!
- [quote]What if he farted while you rested your head on it?
I bet if he did, it'd smell like gladiolas!
- Actually Bomer talked about his family many times in interviews and talk shows. Just google and you will find it.
Also the fact that someone has seen Simon's parents in school once, but never has seen Matt's parents proves nothing. They live in Texas, I guess they don't travel for each event to California. As far as I know Simon's parents live much closer. But it still proves nothing, maybe they are close, maybe not, you can't say what is his relationship with his parents based on what one creepy woman has seen once in school her child goes to (yes, I've seen her tumblr, she is creepy as hell).
R140 That rumour is just rumour. Bomer met Halls after he was cast in White Collar, in 2008.
And nobody should pay attention to R139, also known as WIMBST troll. Trust me. Poor delusional thing, that believes in some crazy conspirational theory about Matt's and Simon's kids. Unless you want a good laugh, then just google WIMBST. But you have been warned, she is really crazy.
- [quote]Apparently he was with Simon when he went to see that 'Django' film in hollywood, but you wouldn't know since Matt made it seem like he went there alone
JFC, there are some tedious assholes on this thread. Simon HATES being photographed. If they knew there were paps outside, which is common outside the Arclight, Simon most likely took measures to make himself scarce, and let Matt take the limelight alone. It wouldn't be Matt's decision.
- R145 Michael A White in New York. Lots and lots of photos.
- I think Mike White has made himself non-searchable on FB since the last time his page was linked here. I recall following a link in one of the old threads and it led to a missing page.
Not sure what he thought would happen when he leaked photos of himself making out with his actor boyfriend, and then that ridiculous picture where he's posing in his underwear, but I guess he didn't like the attention.
- R154 That underwear photo was really ridiculous. He looked like a complete douche, if I've ever seen one.
Supposedly he works/worked for Citybank? Any truth about that? Maybe he removed/locked his account because he didn't want his boss to find out?
- [R7] Mmm, you could crack walnuts between those cheeks.
- I can still see his page. It's under Mike Anthony White. Tons of photos. He seems like a pretty standard-issue guppy. Nice friends, not too over-the-top.
- Well, maybe he matured. That photo he send to Qweerty where he was posing in his underwear was definitely over the top.
- Matt's a top.
- [quote]He seems like a pretty standard-issue guppy.
What is a guppy?
- Gay Urban Professional.
- A guppy/guppie is a gay yuppie.
[quote]That photo he send to Qweerty where he was posing in his underwear was definitely over the top.
Especially because they'd been broken up almost twice as long as they'd been together at that point. It was like goddamn, just move on, guy.
Anyway, I'm also sad that there isn't more genuine gossip about Matt & Simon or even just about current-day Matt.
- Let's get back to Matt's anus pls.
- I'm sure it's quite soft and delicious, r163.
- In what way, R164? Could you provide more information so we might be better able to understand? Thanks.
- R163 Is it you, Simon?
- The last question was actually for R164
Ha, I killed my own lame joke. I guess it's time to stop drinking and go to sleep.
- The fact that Bomer has been with Halls since at least 2004 would be obvious to anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the television business. Simply put, after early 2004, when the relationship with Mike White ends, Bomer has a career unlike any other rising television actor.
Basically, following his release from "Tru Calling" in early 04, with the exception of an episode of "North Shore" which he got a free trip to Hawaii out of, Bomer ONLY pursues television work during pilot season. This is unheard of for an up-and-coming actor. It would be career suicide to only look for work acting work during pilot season and expect to remain relevant in the industry. And yet, Bomer does that and manages to get cast in five hour-long pilots in four consecutive years. In addition, the only movie work he does is a small role on "Flightplan", for which he somehow received permission from JODIE FOSTER to watch the entire 3-month rehearsal and filmmaking process (!) and a lead role in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. At no time from 2004 to 2009 does Bomer appear in a recurring guest role on an existing TV series in a role he did not originate in a pilot; he does not appear in any TV movies; he does not appear in any independent films (!!!); he does not appear in any shorts; he does not take any other small roles in studio features; and the only record of him doing any theatre is one month at the Williamstown Festival in July of 07. Compare Bomer's IMDB to any of his contemporaries: they're apples and oranges. Let's examine it (a primer: pilot season is Jan. - March).
In winter 05, Bomer is cast as the love interest in Fox's "Amy Coyne", an "Ally McBeal" knockoff set in a sports agency. The pilot is not picked up to series in May. Bomer does no other television work for the rest of the year. He is cast in the lead in "Chainsaw" toward the end of 2005.
In winter 06, Bomer is cast in the lead in The WB's "Cult". The pilot is shelved during preproduction because The WB merges with UPN at the end of January. (The show is put on ice for 7 years and is currently airing on CW with Matt Davis.) But right after "Cult" falls through, Bomer manages to get cast as the lead in "Traveller", a very hot pilot at ABC. The pilot is picked up in May for a 13-episode midseason order; Bomer goes off to Canada to film the show for the rest of the year.
In fall of 06, two similarly-themed shows flop upon their debut on other networks, and ABC downsizes its order of "Traveler" to 8 episodes and more or less gives it the summer replacement death sentence. Bomer is available for pilot season 07, but because he is still contracted to "Traveler", which has yet to premiere, he has to book a pilot in second position, so casting would have been an issue this pilot season. However, he manages to get cast in a pivotal role on the NBC pilot "Chuck", which is picked up to series in May. He appears in two subsequent episodes of "Chuck" later that year but otherwise pursues no other film or television work in 07.
Now on to pilot season 08. Bomer does not attach himself to any pilots during this pilot season, even though he would have been a hot commodity, having had the exposure of "Traveller" and "Chuck" throughout 2007. But two big things happen that March: twin sons Walker and Henry Halls are born to Simon Halls, co-CEO of PMK/HBH; and his client, USA, orders "White Collar." The show, which would have been in development at the network since at least summer 07, is given a cast-contingent order, meaning a pilot will only be greenlit once the actor playing 'Neal Caffrey' is agreed upon by the network. Late that spring, Matt Bomer is selected as the lead after at least two auditions in front of the network heads, which indicate there was trepidation about casting him. The pilot is scheduled to shoot late in 2008 in New York. In the meantime, the only other acting work Bomer does in 08 is another two episodes of "Chuck".
- Following the completion of a very well-received pilot, in winter 2009 USA places a rare, full season order for "White Collar", meaning all the episodes will be shot before the show premieres later that year Fourteen episodes are subsequently shot that spring and summer for a fall premiere. Following a $10 million, star-making promotional campaign Friday, October 23 to critical acclaim.
The following Monday, Bomer and Halls's relationship is outed by Perez Hilton in a very curiously worded post on his gossip site. Hilton, at this point, had pretty much stopped outing people, so the revelation was a surprise and greeted which much enthusiasm on the Datalounge.
A few days later, the Mike White pictures dropped. They were first posted on the message board Justusboys, in a Bomer thread going back to 2007 which indicated that the pictures had been online since at least that year (the thread is still available). The pictures are subsequently hosted on Boyculture, who removes them, and Queerty, who refuses to remove them following an appeal by Bomer's friend Sean Ackers, who in a private email that was subsequently posted on that site says Halls and Bomer are raising children together. Bomer's sexuality and family status subsequently become the target of gossip on the net and is also somewhat acknowledged in the legitimate press, most explicitly in a point-blank question in Details, which Bomer answers circuitously.
In March of 10, Bomer begins wearing a wedding ring at some public appearances. He refuses to acknowledge any aspect of his current home life, although he does talk about his parents, siblings and friends in interviews.
Later that year, photos of Bomer with his children are released to PR-blessed gossip blog Just Jared with captions like "Matt Bomer and a friend's son" or "Matt Bomer and some children."
In March of 11, three weeks after a bizarre appearance on the Today Show in which Bomer praises Tim Dekay's children as the "sweetest and most amazing kids in the world," says nothing of his own, and begins to cry, Bomer acknowledges his children publicly for the first time in an extremely awkward moment on the Today Show which is unfortunately no longer available on Youtube. He subsequently helps Hoda Kotb host the fourth hour of Today with special guest Bette Midler and the cast of Broadway's "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."
In February of 12, Bomer officially comes out when his PR grants permission for the legitimate news sites to write that he has come out, following a speech for an award for his AIDS activism which he doesn't really do but which coincides with his casting in "The Normal Heart". Bomer technically does not say he is gay or that he has a same sex partner, but essentially acknowledges that there is someone in his family named Simon.
In August of 12, the first clear, closeup photos of Walker and Henry Halls are released to the PR-approved gossip sites. Walker Halls is shown in the image linked, next to his father.
Most of this information was gleaned through a couple hours of reading the archives of Daily Variety and, of course, in real time through the Datalounge. All of it was easily accessible online and could have been easily stitched together by his fangirls, had they not spent their time endlessly reloading tumblr looking for updates about Matt's anus. Matthew Bomer and Simon Halls have been together since at least early 2004. There was a concerted effort to launch Bomer as the star of his own TV series. The reason Bomer works so comparatively little from 2004 to 2009 is because he doesn't NEED TO.
R151, go suck a hot cock.
- By the way, Bomer may or may not be telling the truth in regards to the legal status of his marriage, but he would have been a fool not to marry Halls in 2008. If 8 is overturned and Bomer and Halls decide to marry to ensure, among other things, the custodial and property inheritance rights of their children, Halls would now be entitled to Bomer's White Collar and Magic Mike money and residuals in the event of a separation.
Marriage is, after all, about the legal transfer of property.
- Damn, someone is abscessed.
- May be it's not always about money in Bomer-Halls family. Could it be that they are just genuinely in love?
I saw Mike White's Twitter and Facebook accounts. 180° opposite of Simon Halls.
- LOL, psycho. Did it take you very long to write your manifesto? What are your demands? I assume that's the point you've reached since you get crazier and crazier with each iteration of your story. Who knew, when someone posted that first innocent pap picture several months ago, that it would lead to one fan having a complete break with reality? I certainly didn't.
So, anyway, that's quite an ass Matt Bomer has. I wonder how hairy it is. He said in one interview that he double-checked to make sure he wouldn't have to get any closeups and then decided not to wax his crack. That's cute.
- At one time, Mike White was Matt's eager type. Kissin' pix don't lie.
- He is not a 12-year old. It is normal for him to be hairy. Have you seen his legs? :)
@174 which makes me think he was a cute puppy without strong confidence.
Can someone link Bomer's active posts plz?
- R171 My teeth are fine, moron.
R173 Typical Frau, adhere to the fan cannon, obsess about Matt's anus.
- The real story is what happened between Matt and J Manganiello back when they were together in college
I've heard rumours and even Matt's best friend Victor Q has hinted at it
- Matt's anus smells like Gold Bond...
- R168 R169 R170 LOL @ WIMBST. You are really special, aren't you? Do you have more crazy stories you imagined in your delusional head?
So you basically post a story of a young actor struggling to find work and that is somehow a proof of his relationship status? I guess that means that about 90% of young actors in Hollywood must be in relationship with Halls since at least 2004, because their careers look pretty similar. BTW do I understand correctly what you imply, that the masterplan to give Bomer a lead actor career was actually to refuse work? I guess that means that Bomer and Halls must be complete idiots if that was truth.
And where did you get the revelation that he watched Foster's rehearsals for 3-months? He mentioned that he was able to watch her prepare for her role, never said for how long and suddenly it's 3 months? Maybe it was 3 days?
Anyway, those who know, they know that Halls and Bomer met in 2008, after Bomer was cast in White Collar and Halls was already representing USA as their PR. Maybe it wasn't the most professional thing to do in those circumstances, but who cares. I'm not gonna blame them.
Delusionals like WIMBST can and will believe the most crazy scenarios, including the one about Bomer's supposed biological children. WIMBST, maybe some day you will also discover the truth about those 15 other children that Bomer had back in Texas, that his parents are now secretly raising in their basement. That's why they don't travel that often to Cali. Cmon', with 15 children? Plus they have to keep it secret. But the awful truth will be revealed one day, I tell ya. Just stay tuned.
- @177 What rumors? Please enlighten us?
- If anyone in the world might be doing a good thing by bringing 15 more children into the world, it would be Matt Bomer.
- R173 Link to that interview, please! I need to see/hear Bomer talking about his crack.
R177 I always assumed that Manganiello is straight, never heard any gossips. What Quinaz said about them, exactly?
- WIMBST is so tiresome. Unfortunately, of all trolls that have posted in Bomer threads over the years, she's also the most persistent.
Webbie, can't you do us all a favor and ban this dingleberry?
- R181 That's true.
But still, I feel a little bit bad about possibly putting that idea out there. Maybe I shouldn't, because you know that someone as crazy as WIMBST could actually believe this and who knows what they will do with that. As if there was not enough trolls and their cray-cray ideas in all the Bomer's threads already.
BTW anybody thinks that WIMBST and Fiona "Matt Bomer is straight, he only pretends to be gay to help his career" troll might be the same person?
- Maybe it's the passage of time, but I don't remember Fiona being this good at taking over the thread. But the worst thing is to give in to WIBST by letting it stop every conversation about Matt Bomer.
So let's get back to Bomer's ass, or his relationship with Simon, or some real gossip. Anything but WIMBST.
- R185 Good point.
So, what Victor Q hinted about Matt and Joe?
- R186 He once said on twitter (when magic mike first came out) that he always thought Bomer and Joe would one day feature in a porn movie TOGETHER
I'm sure he was joking as he always does but you never know, maybe there was more to it than that - he was in college with them afterall
And i've read some gossip here and there that Joe may be BI. He never seems that interested in the women he's paired with esp his ex fiancee
Didn't Ted the gossip guy once say that Matt was not the only gay actor on that Magic Mike set, and everyone assumed that he was talking about Joe and Channing, so who knows
- r182, it was one of the Magic Mike junket interviews. I thought it was one he did with Adam Rodriguez, but I watched the three of those that I could find on YouTube and it wasn't there.
I guess it must have been one of the interviews he did with Manganiello. There are too many of those to go through today, but if I find it later, I'll be sure to post. Sorry.
- Thanks R187. Yeah, who knows what Victor meant by that.
I always assumed that Ted was talking about Channing, who I think admitted to be BI and he never tried to deny it later. But because he is married to woman people tend to forget it. Anyway he is not like Tom Hardy, who admitted to sleeping with guys in drama school, and then backpedaled and tries to explain what he really meant in almost every interview, instead of just leaving it.
R182 Thanks, I will try to look for it as well. Just a thought about Bomer talking about waxing (or not) his crack is amusing. And I thought I've seen all of those MM interviews.
- ^ That was meant thanks to R188, not to R182. I didn't mean to thank myself. :)
How FUCKING STUPID are you? Were you brain damaged in a botched wire hanger abortion?
Christ, you tell a few lies to get ahead and fate punishes you with the world's absolute stupidest, most perverse fans who are so motherfucking dense they can't tell when a child looks like his father.
What an awful albeit karmically appropriate punishment.
- R173, R189 I think when he said that he didn't have to wax his crack, he meant that there was no hair to wax off
And talking about his hairy legs, i've noticed that he shaves them frequently nowadays because he used to have quite hairy at one time
Is Simon hairy?
- Wow, this thread has taken a weird turn.
- What a nice picture of Matt and one of Simon's kids. They both look so lovely. Thanks for that photo. No wonder that Matt loves those kids so much. They all look so much like Simon, especially sweet Walker.
- R193 weird is better than nothing sweetie :)
- Does anyone know about other relationships he's had, besides Mike White and Simon? He's hot as hell - you can't tell me he's only been with 2 guys!
- R193 Like all Bomer's threads, unfortunately.
We have to keep posting, it seems that WIMBST is on a verge of having a complete meltdown soon. She is much more entertaining then. :D
R192 From the paps photos taken last summer it didn't look that Simon is that hairy. At least not his legs or arms. Unless he shaves. Or maybe he has very light hair, so it's difficult to see it on a sunny day.
- His arms look hairy in this one, r192.
- R196 Supposedly he dated another actor from The Guiding Light, the blonde dude, I don't know his name.
- R199 His last name is West, don't know the first - Shane, Shawn ??????/p - whatever
- The actor's name was Marty West, r200. The character West played was Shayne Lewis.
- R200 Marty West. And he played character called Shayne Lewis. I just checked him on imdb. He is OK looking, not my type.
- R196 R199 R200
The blonde actor you're talking about is Marty West. Shayne Lewis was the name of the character he played (Josh and Reva's son).
Marty is gaygaygaygaygay. He did wrestling porn before and/or after GL.
- Marty West
- That was fast, thanks guyz!
- And they hate soap watchers on DL.
- Simon looks hot in that picture at r198. It’s weird how sometimes he looks like beefy and muscley and other times he looks like a dorky professor and other times he looks like a stereotypical wealthy WeHo gay and then other times he looks like a regular schlubby guy. He's like a chameleon.
- "He did wrestling porn before and/or after GL"
Does Tom Cruise know about that?
- Who are Simon Hall's ex boyfriends?
- R209 It seems that nobody knows any of his ex-boyfriends. I guess none of them are famous and that's probably why.
But in one of Bomer's threads someone claimed to know someone who works or worked with Halls, and supposedly he has a reputation of heartbreaker. He always dated a guy for short time and then dumped him when he got bored, or maybe he didn't thought they are good enough for him. Who knows. Anyway it seems that Bomer is the first one who managed to keep Halls for longer. Go figure.
The person also's written that Halls seems to love and care for Bomer very much and he doesn't hide it at all.
- Is it because Matt actually 'does' what he's told to do?
Obviously he's also pretty and that plays a big part but Simon actually has a notorious rep as a 'control freak'
Anyway, thanks R210
- Yes, thank you, r210!
I wonder if it's because he *doesn't* do as he's told. I mean, he probably does, eventually, but he doesn't hop to it right away.
If you look at the couple of videos we have of them together, for example, when Simon tells him to stop signing autographs because they have to go, he actually keeps going and even stops for photos. It's like he'll stop, but he'll stop when he's done.
- "Anyway it seems that Bomer is the first one who managed to keep Halls for longer. Go figure."
When you nab a guy as hot as Matt you are going to want to hold on to him as long as possible.
- R213 Well, too bad Mike white didn't get that memo.
- I need more gossip people!
- He fathered a child via invitro fertilization, had his gay lover take credit for it, and lied about to the network, studio and producers of "White Collar" so he could be cast as the lead.
Also, he had a nose job.
Is that good enough for you?
- Did he lie about something that was any of the network's, the studio's, or the producers' business, R216?
- Oh, he has every right to lie. He just has to live with the consequences.
"Why didn't you tell me... that you're my father?"
"I gave up my firstborn for [italic]THIS[/italic]?"
- I have no idea what you're talking about, R218. How did Matt Bomer give up his firstborn, when we know he and Simon live with their (3?) children?
- Of course he didn't literally give up his firstborn. He just let his partner repeatedly assert his paternity of the child in public (see below) while he himself refused to publicly acknowledge himself as any kind of parent until the boy was three.
Anyway, I didn't write those lines, those were lines from the last season of "White Collar." Yeah, they were mocking him. No wonder he's over the show.
Oh what a tangled web we weave...
- I'm over the show, too. I haven't watched it in a couple of years, so I missed this embedded double entendre.
- [quote]Does Bomer ever talk about his parents and siblings?
When he was promoting Magic Mike, I saw an interview where he was asked if his parents were going to go see the film. He said, "I haven't really discussed the movie with them, but maybe someone at their church will say to them, 'Have y'all seen Magic Mike? Y'all should go!'"
- There are a number of things he's said that are indicative of an estranged relationship, particularly in the coming out speech. The bitterness in the above quote is palpable.
- Huh? He doesn't seem bitter at all. He has had positive things to say about his parents.
- Matt talked about his family in early interviews when he first started White Collar. I remember one story when he talked about staying out as a teenager and getting caught sneaking back home, and that his dad opened the door in his tighty whities.
- Was Ryan Murphy trying to hint at sth with that NewNomal episode that Matt guest-starred in?
The whole Matt falling for an older, less attractive but rich guy who would help him start a family and tame his wild ways (By the way Bomer was apparently really wild in his much younger days)
Also, Murphy's open crush on Matt is quite interesting given that he's one of Simon's closest friends and client - JS!
- [quote] The bitterness in the above quote is palpable.
R223 The only thing that's "palpable" is your unsupported belief that Matt and his parents are estranged because of his sexual orientation. Clearly mom is so disgusted with her son that she attended the dinner for the Kennedy Center Honors with him in 2010.
[quote] his dad opened the door in his tighty whities.
Wonder if dear old dad had managed to stay in shape. Any photos out there of Matt's father?
- [quote]By the way Bomer was apparently really wild in his much younger days
Really? It's possible he was wild in his 20s before settling down in his 30s but there don't seem to be many stories out there about this.
- [quote]The only thing that's "palpable" is your unsupported belief that Matt and his parents are estranged because of his sexual orientation.
What's even more palpable is your lack of reading comprehension. I never said they were estranged because of sexual orientation. There are lots of reasons adult children become estranged from their parents. Bomer was perfectly succinct in the comment he made in his coming out speech; the only thing that surprises me is that more people haven't picked up on it.
R228 he has been with Halls since he was 26.
- Bomer wasn't any more wild than most regular young men are. His ex mentioned to Queerty they had been together for 4 years. It never seemed a committed relationship, he was way too young. And his ex is too party-type. He's lucky he found someone grounded and practical like Halls. There's not much to gossip about. If there was, it would have been out by now. I doubt he was with Halls when he was 26. I also doubt he has an estranged relationship with his parents. Most people fall in love, they get married and their world moves around their family. Parents become a secondary. It is normal. His kids are growing up and it is normal for him to share cute snippets about them, not his parents.
- R228, there were a few reports of hookups and threesomes through 2007, and one interview where he said that he “dated” a lot when he first got to NY. Make of that what you will.
- r229 is WIMBST. Just ignore and hopefully she'll go away.
- [quote]There's not much to gossip about.
Really not grasping the "fathered a child via IVF and let his boyfriend take credit for it for casting purposes" bit, are we?
- R233, you must be very young to take such umbrage at the idea of a young gay actor letting on that he's gay, let alone that he has children.
Are you involved somehow? You seem to take this so personally.
- Umbrage? Of course not. The idea of a gay man ordering a child and then pretending he is not its father has nothing to do with my own abandonment issues.
- r235, get therapy. We don't care.
I propose we talk about this instead of WIMBST's delusions:
- R235 is crazy, right, R236?
I'm new, though. What is WIMBST? (I get the MB part.)
- Can we please discuss my issues
- Let's discuss Matthew's anus pls. It has previously been described as "soft and delicious", but what else do we know about it? Any reports on how it smells, tastes, or feels to the touch?
Is his anus like satin?
- Ryan Seacrest should consider producing a reailty show for Bomer with husband and kids before he reaches 40, because his ass is a far better artist then himself.
The girl who tweeted this said that her father works with the guy posing with Bomer, and that they dated back in 2004.
- I thought he was, r226. Aren't most of his characters based on either the actors or people he knows, down to littlest details? Murphy does seem to have quite the crush on Matt. I'm glad Ryan didn't meet him and snatch him up before Simon did. Murphy is skeezy, and not fit to be with a magical woodland creature like Matt Bomer.
Interesting, r241! Thank you for finding that. Yay for new info. But I feel a little bad for the guy. I'm sure the internet will now proceed to dig up his name, DOB, SSN, how long they dated, and what his favorite sexual position is.
- [quote]Murphy is skeezy, and not fit to be with a magical woodland creature like Matt Bomer.
Simon demands his firstborn and [italic]I'm[/italic] the skeezy one?
- A primer for r237 and anyone else who’s new:
WIMBST is Walker Is Matt’s Biological Son Troll, who believes that Walker looks more like Matt than the other kids do, and so Matt must be his biological father. It started as a joke (or so we all thought) back when we saw pap photos of the whole family in 2012.
Since then, WIMBST has become somewhat deranged and gets very angry if anyone says Matt is not Walker’s biological father, or even if we try to talk about anything else. WIMBST’s delusion has also expanded to include the following points:
1. Matt is Walker’s biological father.
2. Matt left Mike White for Simon in 2004. (disproven)
3. Matt and Simon got secretly married in California in 2008. (disproven)
4. Simon and Matt then proceeded to lie in multiple interviews to multiple outlets from 2004-2008 when they both said they were single, and never once did they get caught out. (lol)
5. Simon also managed to suppress random sightings of them out and about in the neighborhood until 2009, because he’s just that powerful. (lol)
6. The WC writers apparently constantly sneak in reference to this secret plot hatched by Matt, which they somehow have extensive knowledge of despite the fact that it was so secret that no one at the network knew about it from 2004-2011. (this has not been disproven, as it is completely psychotic and nonsensical to begin with)
7. Matt is estranged from his own parents.
We already know multiple parts of what WIMBST believes are not true, and yet s/he is never deterred.
The whole delusion rests on #4. No matter what they ever say in interviews, it’s discounted because of course they’re lying to cover up a nefarious plot. For example, if Matt says they’re not married, he’s lying. If Matt said he was single in 2007, he’s lying. If Simon he was single at the beginning of 2008, he’s lying. And on and on.
If you see any of the above points (including references to Matt giving up his firstborn), just ignore, as trying to have a rational discussion with this person is not possible.
If we're going to indulge a troll, let's indulge the Matt's Anus Troll instead. At least that person has the right idea about what's really important here.
- Hey WIMBST , do you want company in crazy kid conspiracy town?
See that, Halls? Good job! Publicists are supposed to cover up paternity scandals, not create them! No Les Mason for you.
God, they must love this thread at the Pacific Design Center.
Baker Winona Ryder
- r239, perhaps it is like velvet.
- Re: the new picture of the ex-boyfriend, it's funny that in all the pictures we have of men posing with him, they've all got a shit-eating grin on their faces, like they really need us to know how lucky they are.
Reminds of that picture from the GLSEN red carpet of Simon doing a fingerpoint at Matt with an "I know! Can you believe it?!" look on his face.
- The guy in r241's link is cute
- Is Matt sitting on that guy's lap?
- Mamma's mussy is dropping like the faucet in a cheap rented room above a store in Oklahoma.
- r250 It's impossible to tell for sure without seeing the bottom half since Matt might just be leaning into a shorter guy. But the angle sure looks a lot like he's sitting on the guy's lap. That's hot.
- R253 It is hot.
I've also noticed that he has a thing for taller guys - YUM!
- ....and it doesn't get much taller than Joe M.
- So you readily accept a piece of gossip thrice removed from its source and backed up by a nine-year-old casual photo of two men, or a six-year old anonymous unsourced comment on the DL... but you refuse to accept that Matt is the father of the kid that looks exactly like him...
This is almost funny.
- But seriously, that guy is very cute. I wouldn't mind running into him in a bar somewhere. I wonder how long they dated.
- R255 Hmmmmmm!!!!
- R256 You are not the only one who sees that truth, most of us do as well so relax.
Matt being gorg as he is, would obviously also want kids of his own to complete the Bomer-Halls family (unless there are health issues stopping him)
- I feel like the Veronica Cartwright character... in every Veronica Cartwright movie.
- New video of Matt signing autographs while Simon hovers:
- They were at the launch of an extremly stupid sounding book.
- Was it called "Why I Pretended I Wasn't The Father Of That Baby I Ordered"?
- Love this!
- R261 R265, Thanks!
I wish Simon would for once would just be the 'hubby' instead of publicist at these events with Matt
Anyway, it's nice when this place comes alive again with hot news.
- It is funny how the publicist in Simon takes over in those situations with Matt, rather than acting like a partner. I wonder how much of it is instinctual and how much of it is giving him something to do because he doesn't seem to be the center of attention.
- Fair question, R267.
But I can't fault anyone from falling into a role in which he's comfortable.
- The hovering should not come as a surprise given that Halls is very likely a sociopath. This is not to say he is psychotic, it simply refers to an established pattern of human behavior. When Bomer described the qualities he finds most attractive in a partner, he more or less described the positive attributes of a sociopath.
Mike White also appears to have been a sociopath. This would explain why he felt entitled to leak the photos years after the relationship ended. Besides, anyone with an apartment that spare and white has to be a sociopath.
Bomer, for some reason, is drawn to sociopaths. Sociopaths are likewise drawn to him, as they feel they are entitled to the "best of everything."
- Any media professionals here?
Need your help!
- New Bomer sighting (with family) at the grove!
- Is this legit?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Matt-Bomer-Handbook-Everything/dp/1486462243/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364510751&sr=8-1&keywords=matt bomer handbook
- Reading here, you'd think his relationship with Halls is based on nothing more than his hotness. What's going to happen when that ass falls?
- R269 Your post was the funniest thing I've read so far today. A sociopath troll!
- I agree with r274. No idea why I found it so funny, but r269 cracked me up. Well done.
- R261 Listening to and seeing Simon in that clip, their relationship seems way too business-like. I would never want my partner working for me or with me.
- Doubt it, r272. It looks culled mostly from Wikipedia. We probably know more. But I'm sure some fan will buy it to confirm. If there's any new info, it will make it online eventually.
- I'm not kidding about the sociopath thing. Little is known about Simon Halls, but take a look at what is said about him:
*He is known to be an excellent networker. He is articulate, energetic, charismatic and charming. A social butterfly.
*At the same time, the people who have worked with him did not like him. He is said to be very calculating, and has a reputation for mendacity.
*He chose and excelled in a profession which rewards creative and effective lying.
*He has a history of grandiosity. During the Kingsley-Dart schism in 2004, he was reported to be trying to secure the chairmanship of PMK for himself, even though Dart was the heir apparent. He pursued Bomer as a mate. He spent 2012 arranging for himself and Bomer to receive awards.
*He has a reputation as a "control freak." His old house was also very sparse, clean, and meticulous.
*Rumors of his pre-Bomer dating life amount to him pursuing very attractive young men, becoming infatuated with them, then breaking it off and moving on. The anecdotes about Burtka, for all its inaccuracies, would conform to this pattern. This is how sociopaths date.
*When a sociopath enters into a long-term relationship, it is because they have found someone who responds effectively to their need to control them. With Woody, it was Mia. With Halls, it is likely Bomer.
*His best friend, Ryan Murphy, everyone will agree, is also a sociopath.
I'm sure I could list more things.
- Give us more R278
- Well, when Mia was with Woody, he would only let her act in his films. He told her she wouldn't be any good in any of the films she was offered from other directors. Of course, Halls is no filmmaker, but a good deal of Bomer's work appears to be coming from Ryan Murphy. The only TV guest roles he has done since White Collar are for Ryan Murphy shows. And of course he is going to star in Ryan Murphy's Normal Heart. So there's that.
- I'm still hoping that Matt won't feature in the TNH.
His beauty is what's selling him right now and if he messes with that, he'll end up looking like Matthew MaConaghey(?) who's really struggling to get back to his sexy form
I know that this film means alot to him and it should because of the content, but the thought of him losing all that weight for a Tv film just doesn't make sense to me.
He should forget about getting an Emmy award and concentrate on getting lead roles in films that will expose him to a larger audience.
- Bomer is don't Normal Heart because it means a lot to him. Bomer is doing it because Halls and Ryan Murphy say so. Bomer can't even speak about being in The Normal Heart in any context other than as an actor. He has never spoken about what it means to him as a gay man, why, I don't know. To him TNH is about "unconditional love." It is NOT about unconditional love. Felix only gets AIDS and dies as a plot device. TNH is about being gay, gay, gay. It is one of the sacred cows of Halls' and Murphy's generation.
- Bomer has a secret...
...here's a hint.
- Simon has tits.
- Thanks Alex!
- Care to share with us R283
- I love how Simon takes control of situations when he's out with his babies (incld Matt)
Such a gentleman!
- Leave it to fangurls to find ways to make sociopathy sound adorbs!!!
- Why does Matt attract all these loonies?
- R288 Would you let him escape your grip if you were in Simon's shoes?
- R289 All hot celebs have them, RELAX!
- [quote]Marty is gaygaygaygaygay. He did wrestling porn before and/or after GL.
Any links to his wrestling videos?
- They're pretty old, R292. Try googling this (with quotation marks): "Marty West" wrestling "MJ Walker"
- Here are some Marty links, R292. Scroll down until you see "More Wrestling."
- Here's another hint.
- what the hell you are on to R295
he is not hiding anything
- Keep your eyes on his hands.
Bomer has said that he sometimes feels he's in "his own little world." He has said he enjoys acting because he likes pretending and he sometimes feels more comfortable in his characters' skin than in his own. A common impression from people that work with him is that he acts like someone "who does not know how good-looking he is." People who have watched him interviewed on talk shows say he comes across as "lacking confidence", "guarded" and "fragile." He cites confidence and comfort in one's own skin as the attributes he finds most attractive in another person, indicating these might be traits he feels he lacks.
During interviews he often recites the same answers, word for word, indicating highly scripted preparation. An unexpected question will throw him off course, like when he was unable to name the film directors he wanted to work with after repeatedly saying he had a "bucket list" of them. He often uses unusual words to describe things (his home life is "kinetic", his children are "histrionic", September 11 was a "diaspora") and on occasion will use his vocabulary to create a totally inaccessible statement ("there's no inherent meritocracy in the celebration of the gene pool.") When under stress he will say something completely strange, like on the Today Show when he said Tim's children were the greatest children in the world, and began to cry.
He has an extensive knowledge of pop music lyrics and frequently sings on set. He obviously maintains an insanely disciplined diet and exercise regimen, but has talked about his own apartment being a mess. He has said he is obsessive when imagining aspects of a character he is playing. He has talked about compulsive online shopping, and is frequently photographed being occupied by his iPhone. People have noticed he makes very animated hand movements when he talks about something he is interested in.
Mr. Bomer is autistic. He has difficulty with communication and people-reading which has affected his demeanor. He has a very vivid imagination and an inclination toward repetitive mental and motor behavior. He most likely has Aspergers Syndrome, or is otherwise at the high-functioning end of the autistic spectrum. The hands are the giveaway. I noticed him clasping his hands and bringing them up under his chin while he was playing in the celebrity flag football tournament, and then at the Wondercon press conference. Clasping, kneading, rubbing or flapping of hands is a typical autistic response to mental or visual stimulation.
Like many high-functioning autistics, he might not even realize he has it or was diagnosed very late in life.
This would, among other things, explain the appeal of Halls, whose superior communication and people-reading skills would compensate for the deficiencies in Bomer's own. Halls's exterior world of order, cleanliness and control would also offset the disorganization of Bomer's interior world. Bomer will walk in the door, drop his coat, keys and bag on the couch and walk off to do some other task. Halls will pick them up and put them away.
- Oh. My. God.
- Lol. I don't even know what to say.
- Did someone get drunk and read the DSM? Please, Matt is not autistic. And Simon Halls is not a sociopath.
- I think this thread might be my favorite.
- R301 = Matt Bomer
- R297 my God you're spot-on, although I wouldn't go as far as calling him autistic.
He does tend to repeat his answers to Qs alot (which really irritates me because he seems otherwise intelligent enough to structure his answers better).
Another thing is that sometimes I think he suffers from panic attacks, esp when being interviewed. I felt so sorry for him when I saw clips of his SUPERMAN interviews because he was sweating so much (you could see sweat patches on his shirt), and you could tell that he was really nervous.
Maybe this is why Simon hovers over him like he does whenever they're out. It's to protect him and to hide that fact from those who may pick up on the obvious signs.
- Bomer may be beautiful, but he can be strange sometimes.
- R303 It is autism. I first noticed him doing the clasping at the football game. At the time, I merely thought he was doing it because he was incredibly gay. Then I saw the footage from Wondercon, and also saw the kneeding of the hands. Put your elbows on your desk and clasp your hands together beneath your chin. Now imagine you are talking to someone on the other side of the desk. It's a strange, uncomfortable position, isn't it? Almost defensive. But he doesn't look like he's panicking, he actually is quite engaged by the attention and is giving coherent answers to the questions. It is merely an automatic motor response to the sensations he is feeling.
Halls hovers over him because Halls needs to utterly control him. Bomer actually enjoys signing autographs (as an autistic the repetitiveness of signing his name would appeal to him), but Halls will pull him away when Halls has had enough. The degree to which Halls may dominate Bomer should not be underestimated.
With apologies to George Orwell, it must be like having a Joseph Abboud shoe stamping on his face.
- There is sick people here. From the video I see just a very smart guy who responds with articulated phrases. He's a great speaker because people are fascinated.
- Here he is doing it at 0:19.
- You're stupid.He's moving your fingers for the match.
Autism is a serious illness. There are people who are suffering.
Trolls shut up cabbage
- Autism is not an illness. The autism spectrum consists of people of many different abilities who simply share a set of criteria in regards to their neurological and social development. It is nothing to be ashamed about it. Many of the world's greatest artists, scientists and writers are suspected to have been on the autism spectrum.
Schizophrenia on the other hand is a serious illness and is something you might want to look into because I can't imagine what thought process compelled you to write "Trolls shut up cabbage."
- My God ! Wikepedia? really?
You're stupid troll
- All actors have "scripts" and say the same thing over and over again when they do a round of interviews to promote something. All stars get prepped for publicity, it isn't just Simon controlling poor fragile, autistic Matt.
But hey, thanks for the laugh.
- Here he is kneading under the table. Look at the tension in his shoulders.
I wonder if this is the same motor function that causes my cat to make biscuits.
- Nice. DL is a wonderful source of information. Now I know that I and most people I know are autistic. Thank you!
- But are any of you dating a sociopath, r313? Because otherwise it doesn't count.
- So many armchair psychologists! Give me a break.
There is nothing wrong with that interview. Sure, he may be kneading or whatever, but he's not autistic. He's engaging, using humor, and giving good eye contact. Traits that are harm to come by for most autistic individuals.
Personally, I think Matt handles himself well under the gaze of a camera and reporters.
Think about it, WTF did you do at a major job interview to calm your nerves, when you might have had a group of people slinging questions your way?
- R314 I'm working on it.
- Has there been any blind items about Matt?
- [quote]Think about it, WTF did you do at a major job interview to calm your nerves, when you might have had a group of people slinging questions your way?
I certainly didn't make like I was Anne Baxter clutching the Tony.
- R318 You seem to be suffering from a delusional disorder yourself as you're convinced you can diagnose mental disorders in others from reading Wikipedia and without any psychiatric training or any experience as a clinician. But please don't seek any psychiatric help. You're very entertaining just as you are.
- R319 how do you know I have no psychiatric training or are possibly speaking from personal experience?
What a presumptive little bitch we are.
- This I know for a fact: the entire point of R319's post was to use the word "clinician".
- Today is World Autism Day. LOL.
- It's fascinating to watch his interviews on mute. He's like a tightly wound coil. At one point he actually begins to scratch his crotch - not an unusual involuntary reflex for autistics.
The Rodriguez interview is also worth watching, to compare and contrast.
- Bomer is not autistic. You clearly don't know him.
- [quote] possibly speaking from personal experience
R318 That would explain it. I did suspect you had Asperger's yourself and was for some reason projecting your own condition onto Matt.
- Sociopath Troll, are you still around? I find your posts entertaining and I want to hear more.
- Look at him in this interview. He's like a gun about to go off.
If I wasn't certain he was autistic, I would say he's on drugs.
But I am certain he's autistic.
- He did indeed sweat through his shirt. He was wearing a teeshirt underneath, so that's impressive.
The press for The Normal Heart is going to kill him.
Good work, Halls!
- I know I'm going to hate myself for feeding the autism troll, but what are your excuses for his very non-autustic behavior like eye contact, his affectionate body language with his costars and children, his ability to read, react to and convey appropriate emotions (both real and fake as an actor), and the fact that his choice in a career that requires constant social interaction.
That's what autism actually affects. It's not just a series of nervous ticks, and creepy and absurd assumptions about how Simon cleans up around the house after him.
- I agree - he's a blushing flower, not autistic.
- The autistic spectrum is vague and undefined. Not all autistic people are like the reporter from the Onion, you freaking dumbass. He obviously is high-functioning. Autism is an impairment of the thought process that facilitates communication. Acting would appeal to him because his thoughts and words are written for him (appropriately enough, his second choice of career was to be a newsreader.)
- Actually no, not all that vague and undefined when it comes limitations in social communication. That's how autism is diagnosed.
Acting would not appeal to an autistic person because they don't have emotional recognition. Someone writing your thoughts and words doesn't help when the script calls for you to be sad and you don't understand how to process and experience the emotion "sad".
Seriously, as someone who has worked with people with autism, your posts are well past stupid and bordering on offensive.
- Finally, r330, someone who understands what is going on. Have you people never met a blushing flower before? Not once in your whole lives? Bomer is a textbook flower, and Halls is the one who waters and prunes him.
- R332 as someone who managed to evade an Aspergers diagnosis until he was 30, I think I might have a handle on the situation a little better than you.
You observe people like an anthropologist. You imitate them. It's not that hard. It's like pretending to be straight.
- The WIMBST and the MBIA troll should do lunch.
- R334, I'm a clinician, and he's not autistic. There are many people who are misdiagnosed with autism, because people with the authority to diagnosed gave the diagnosis out like candy.
You could possibly be one of the misdiagnosed. Now, that the DSM is being revised, perhaps you should get a second opinion.
- [quote]There are many people who are misdiagnosed with autism, because people with the authority to diagnosed gave the diagnosis out like candy.
You seriously expect me to believe that you graduated from medical school when you don't even know that the plural of diagnosis is diagnoses?
- What's WIMBST?
- R337, Evidently, you have some sort of learning disability, because I didn't use the plural of diagnosis.
"Gave out the diagnosis (of autism) out like candy"
There, does that help you?
Plus, I never said I went to medical school. I said I was a clinician.
- Poor Matty!
- I'm the one with a learning disability? The structure of your sentence clearly indicated that the plural form of diagnosis should have been used.
"There are many people who are misdiagnosed with autism, because people with the authority to diagnosed gave the diagnosis out like candy."
"There are many people who are misdiagnosed with autism, because people... gave the diagnosis out like candy."
The plural "people" necessitates the use of the plural "diagnoses.
It's your interpretation going whack, once more, or you are showing how rigid and autistic-like you can be.
There is nothing wrong with this statement.
"There are many people who are misdiagnosed with autism, because people... gave the diagnosis (of autism) out like candy.
I watched all the Wondercon videos over again and there is something very, very wrong with Matt Bomer. He's articulate but he looks dead behind the eyes, like someone who hasn't slept for days. He sweated through two layers of clothing. He doesn't mention his boys once, even though it's the kind of thing a young father doing his first superhero voice would talk about. He talks very wistfully about his own childhood, and his mom. He talks about it like it's something he's lost. And when one of the reporters talks about what it means for a gay actor to be voicing a superhero, he doesn't say anything at all. It means nothing to him.
He's going to destroy himself if he does The Normal Heart. I'm serious. The play is clearly meaningless to him, if he still can't talk about comfortably about being gay a year after coming out. All the play is to him is a love story. Queerty pointed out that there was something very wrong with his coming out speech, when he only talked about AIDS through the lens of an actor, not as a gay man or even as a caring person. A year later, nothing has changed. "Unconditional love." That's all The Normal Heart means to him. A stupid love story.
He gave up the most sacred part of himself for a little bit of fame and now he's going to ruin his health and destroy his looks, all so his Picasso-faced husband and his sidekick, the Gay Gollum, can live out their psychotic "gay movie star" fantasy. If the grueling simultaneous shooting schedule and the weight loss don't cause him to snap, then the press tour will. He's just not ready.
This will not end well.
- what happens if you don't wipe very well? That string gets all brown and yucky. Why do people wear thongs?
- r343 You should not be tossing around the word psychotic - re-read your own post and seek help.
Matt has worked with associations AIDS before TNH
Matt knows very well "The Normal Heart". For Felix, The Normal Heart is unconditional love. F. help Neds because he loves him.
He talked about this project a few times and in a general way because he could not first of OK
Matt does not speak of his children in public with those who want to speculate on them.
Was hot and sweaty. You do not ever sweat? He wore his shirt to the panel, not for interviews.
The trolls are very ridiculous.
For them, Matt is autistic. Matt can not act in Tnh .
- Leave Britney alone!
- I'm dying for some real Simon Halls gossip!
- Well, clearly he emotionally abuses his autistic husband.
- Honestly, Simon really did hit the jackpot with Bomer.
The guy is just beauty personified
- Fidgety fidgety fidge fidge fidge
- This thread has obviously been taken over by a mentally ill guy who is projecting his mental illness onto Matt and Simon
- Clearly you know nothing. I've never pretended I wasn't the father of my IVF child, so I don't know how I could project that.
- r352 I find his obsession with them -- and the accompanying projection of complicated, bizarre plots onto their lives -- to be very creepy. This thread isn't very fun since it has become entirely about someone else's issues.
- So now it's my fault that their lives are complicated and bizarre?
- R343 you're right.
The total lack of affection between him and Halls is also very strange. When you see them together it always seems so business like - No chemistry whatsoever
Bomer has daddy issues for sure, and that's where Halls comes in. But I sometimes wish that we could get some hint of unguarded affection between them.
- Here is Matt canoodling with David Lynch at some global outreach campaign for Lynch's foundation.
- Who's David Lynch?
- Matt seemed so nervous while talking to Nick Zano
- r358 He's probably best-known as the creator of the show Twin Peaks.
[quote]David Keith Lynch (born January 20, 1946) is an American filmmaker, television director, visual artist, musician and occasional actor. Known for his surrealist films, he has developed his own unique cinematic style, which has been dubbed "Lynchian", a style characterized by its dream imagery and meticulous sound design. The surreal, and in many cases, violent, elements contained within his films have been known to "disturb, offend or mystify" audiences.
- R360 Thanks baby!
- Believe me, if there is any affection in Bomer left for Halls, it is Stockholm Syndrome.
How the F do you not know who David Lynch is?
Here, someone get Bomer one of these.
- Thanks, R294.
So, did Marty and Matt "wrestle" each other in their dressing rooms during breaks on Guiding Light?
- I know plenty of couples who are never touchy-feely in public, no PDAs, and yet they hug friends, etc. Some people are just not comfortable doing that, but it doesn't automatically mean the relationship isn't good.
- Charismatic Psychopath.
Just throwin it out there
- Sexy pins Bomer!
- Simon looks hot, especially in r370 and r372.
As long as we're replaying oldies, here's vintage Simon from 1999:
- r366 His legs are so skinny, yet so toned. Hot!
- Making a psychiatric diagnosis based on photographs? This is not a healthy thing to do. Can't you live with the knowledge that Matt Bomer will be a complete stranger to you always? That you will never know him personally? To most people this is not a difficult thing to deal with. But to you... obviously it is not easy.
- r376, please ignore the troll and it will go away eventually.
Instead, why not tell us your opinion on Matt Bomer's pretty feets and legs? (See r366 for pictorial evidence.)
- r363 there was a rumor about Marty and Matt a couple of years back, but it was long enough ago that I can't remember if it was credible or just crazy fan tinhatting because they were both gay.
- [quote]Making a psychiatric diagnosis based on photographs? This is not a healthy thing to do.
Don't be ridiculous. It would be ludicrous to diagnose someone based on a couple of photos. Clearly I've been doing research for months for a book and/or screenplay.
I will bet you anything Halls is a charismatic psychopath. His goal is to control Bomer's life and career and make sure he never gets away. So far he appears to be succeeding.
This will not end well.
- [quote]Wonder if dear old dad had managed to stay in shape. Any photos out there of Matt's father?
I remember seeing one in a soap rag. He was a big, tall (several inches taller than Matt), balding man with glasses. He also had a sagging neck. Not exactly a DILF!
- [quote] He was a big, tall (several inches taller than Matt), balding man with glasses. He also had a sagging neck. Not exactly a DILF!
So maybe Matt didn't spring from human loins.
- How Psychopaths Choose Their Victims
[quote]And what was it about these people that made them seem vulnerable? A later study found that the men were picking up on whole suite of nonverbal cues, including the length of their stride, how they shifted their weight, and how high they lifted their feet. Taken together, these cues gave the psychopathic men a rough gauge of how confident their potential victims were. Body language that implies a lack of confidence --- read: socially submissive --- includes lack of eye contact, [bold]fidgeting of the hands and feet[/bold], and the avoidance of large gestures when shifting posture.
- Remember this, which everyone thought was so strange and offensive?
[quote]Dear Ted: Are you sure Matt Bomer is free of any Vice behavior? I'm hearing all kinds of things about my new celeb crush. It makes me sad to think he's not as tied up and in love with his "family" as I really want him to be. Kisses to your babies. —Nosykitty
I guarantee you that Halls behind this. Casablanca wouldn't have dared to write something so offensive about a publicist's husband without his approval. And "Kitty" is one of Simon Halls's nicknames.
- R383 'Kitty' was the nickname of Simon's best friend who passed away a few yrs back. Kit the eldest boy is actually named after her (though it's also short for Christopher - his first name)
Infact I also read somewhere that she wrote a book and dedicated it to him (Simon). And in the book (if I can vaguely remember), she described him as being the classiest man she's ever met, who always smelt so good - TRUE!
I can't find the link though, but maybe someone here will.
- Is Bomer cut?
And is Simon really a Buddhist?
- "Kitty" was their nicknames for each other. Simon was "Kitty" too. The book was "Tales From the Bed" by Jennifer Estes. I've read it.
Bitch, I am so many steps ahead of you.
And I guarantee you Halls was the source of the Casablanca item.
- Walker really looks alot like Matt in r369.
Also it's very funny how ugly Matt was as a child.
- "Also it's very funny how ugly Matt was as a child."
I've seen his high school pictures and he was far from ugly. He looked basically the same as he does now.
- He was very good looking in high school. I was referencing a picture where he is about 4 years old.
- Who the fuck calls a 4-year-old ugly?
- Besides, he's like 2 in the photo.
God I hate you people.
- What is Simon Halls' reputation as a publicist within the PR community?
- There is nothing more unsexy than a thong.
E. fem. inate.
Ruins an otherwise fine ass.
- I applaud Simon for Matt's beautifully toned ass (if you know what I mean).
- R392 Read for yourself.
- R396 Thanks, but that was THEN
What about NOW?
- I imagine it's still the same. The deadline article was only four years ago, and the psychopath does not change his spots. People do not like the fucker.
Here's another psychofactoid: psychopaths are very good at climbing corporate ladders, but notoriously bad at management. Halls had been trying to succeed Kingsley as PMK/HBH CEO since at least 2004; he finally managed to in 2008 (co-CEO only) but the company performed poorly and corporate sister BNC took it over. Deadline cited bad management as one of the reasons for the company's collapse: tellingly it was Halls who left the company while other co-CEO Cindy Berger still has her job.
- Who earns more, Bomer or Halls?
- Bomer would currently earn more. Publicists don't make that much money. Halls would have made aroun 500K as PMK CEO and would make a good deal less now as partner in the smaller Slate. Bomer would gross about 1.6 million from White Collar, but 25% of that goes to his agent and manager.
- You're crazy
Simon and Huvan are the most important pr Americans.
And Simon and Huvan work together always.
PMK wanted to incorporate the company of Simon and Huvan. Not getting good results, Simon and Huvan return to an independent company with three other partners. And formed Slate PR. The most important pr society of America.
Simon has a good reputation.
- This is far-fetched but I'm going to throw it out there.
In 2003 Warner Bros allegedly refuses to hire Matt Bomer as Superman after they find out he is gay.
In 2004 Bomer hooks up with Halls.
Sometime in 2005, Simon Halls takes Brandon Routh, the new Superman, on as a client.
In the months before Superman Returns' release in June of 2006, a damaging item about Routh circulates in the tabloids, speculating that Routh is gay and that Singer is going to out him once the movie is released to make a political statement. The Advocate also releases its infamous "How Gay is Superman?" cover using Brandon's picture. The PR damage is significant enough that Warner Bros has to hire Joel Silver to advise on "de-gaying" the movie's promotional campaign.
Could Halls have been behind it all along? Would he trash his own client as some twisted revenge on behalf of Bomer?
Thank you, Balki Bartokomous.
- Matt Bomer is the perfect victim. He is a beautiful, easily controlled empty shell.
He's so my type. Looking into his dead, soulless eyes, you know he's been degraded to the point he's just a submissive plaything.
See? Even Datalounge's resident psychopath, Brandon, knows what he speaks of.
- Crazy Crazy
Matt and Simon met in 2008
Matt didn't do the movie in 2003 because the the movie fell
The only psychopath is the troll who writes here. Not Simon
- Simon Halls is a sociopath. Ask Michelle Bellanger.
He's also hardcore into NLP.
- WIMBST/Psychopath Troll, you're now on the same page as someone who made graphic, detailed death threats against Matt Bomer. Think about that for a minute.
I guess we're just ignoring the pictorial evidence, not all that far upthread, of Matt Bomer parked on another man's lap in late 2004, post-Mike White and pre-Simon?
- r392, he has a reputation for being difficult to deal with if you're trying to get something out of him, but he's very loyal. If you're in his circle, he'll take care of you.
- *And by "on the same page," I meant "in agreement with," lest, in addition to all your other problems, you happen to be one of those overly literal loons.
- [bold]Jesus. Goddmamn. Mother. Fucking. Christ.
Look at the kid's bedroom. He is in the photograph with the newborn baby!!!!!! And this is from 2010!!!![/bold]
Why the fuck is it so fucking hard for you to accept that Bomer and Halls met in 2004, Halls assured Bomer's ascent in Hollywood, they had twins together in 2008 using donor sperm from each father and that's why Walker looks EXACTLY like Matt, they lied about it and hid it so Matt could get cast in White Collar, Halls is a psychopath and uses the children to make Bomer his psychological captive, Bomer is autistic and that's how Halls is able to manipulate him, and based on his interviews at Wondercon Bomer appears ready to crack like San Francisco in 1906?
What did I say before? The answer to all these questions is Noah Cross. It IS Noah Cross.
- [quote]someone who made graphic, detailed death threats against Matt Bomer
That's a lie. I never threatened Matt Bomer. If you're interested in the truth, what I did do was hypothesize how major it would have been if Luka Magnotta had targeted someone famous, and used Matt Boner as an example. That's not a threat. It was simply creating a hypothetical discussion.
Believe me, I would love to hurt Matt Bomer, but only with his consent. I would never threaten.
- Can you point out exactly which image has Matt with a newborn? And why wouldn't he be with a tiny baby? If they met in 2008 (Matt first auditioned for White Collar in February 2008), he would have been around when the twins were born or were very, very little.
I also have yet to hear a convincing explanation for why Halls blatantly lied in the 2008 W Magazine article (as opposed to just keeping quiet) or what you think is going on with the picture upthread, where Matt Bomer is sitting on the lap of his ex-boyfriend in late 2004.
I'm done with this thread. You people are crazy and I have better things to do with my day.
- He's not sitting on the guy's lap, you braindead asshole. The top of a Christmas tree and a door lintel are clearly visible behind them. They are standing, you freaking dumbass.
The picture with the baby is in the kid's bedroom, which you would know if you weren't such a goddamn braindead shithead because I TOLD YOU.
Bomer did not audition in February 2008, the cast-contigent pilot order was placed at the end of March 2008 so the earliest he would have auditioned would have been April.
Halls lied because psychopaths lie for the sake of lying. It is part of their "actuarial calculations." Halls knew that taking credit for all the children would permanently tie Bomer to him.
God I hate having to explain everything to you people. It's like talking to people in a nursing home.
- Can we come back to judge Simon after 10 years please? I think it's unfair to judge the man based on assumptions. Matt looks happy. He has genuinely smiles. He looks happy and healthy. He cannot be perfect though, even as flawless as him. If you keep picking one or two of his traits, it's like judging him too much. I don't believe Simon is a type to torture him. He is ruthless at work because he needs to be but he must be a great family man to be able to maintain such a happy family. We are only speculating about them wrongfully.
- Matt Bomer does not look happy. He looks dead inside.
- I don't agree. He smiles reach his eyes. He can't be faking it. He likes to joke around and his sense of humor is very sharp. He cannot be like that if he was dead inside. Look at all other dead-inside celebrities. Matt looks completely shiny, happy and healthy
- I'm not sure why I even bother to talk to WIMBST, but I guess it never hurts to educate people, so here it goes.
The baby on that picture is not a newborn. You obviously have never seen a newborn in your entire life. That child is at least 6 months old. You can see that the baby is sitting, not lying, and is rather big.
Now, you can do the rest of calculations by yourself (you can count, right?).
- R417, maybe you're right.
I do have an overwhelming desire to degrade and humiliate him, which must mean I sense some happiness there.
- [quote]I don't believe Simon is a type to torture him.
You don't think??? You don't think Halls SPECIFICALLY arranged for this sign to look this way when he received his Sperm Award (that he bought)? "Simon's Boys"? Not "Simon and Matt's Boys"? Why don't they have a picture of Simon like they have a picture of the doctor? Because Halls WANTED it this way. This is why Bomer looks miserable in some of the photos he took with Halls that were taken that night. In fact, he looks miserable in all the photos he takes with Halls.
Halls is known to frequently talk about his children when meeting people, often showing them pictures in his wallet. He uses them on his Christmas card. He mentions them even when he is asked about his client's children (regarding NPH's surrogate children, he refused to comment but said the clinic "helped ME have three kids.") This is how psychopaths BEHAVE. It is a facade to make them seem human and to get people to trust them. Keep in mind that while Halls was doing this, Bomer was not allowed to speak about the children AT ALL.
- In the Japanese mag 'Movie Star', when asked whether he's married or engaged, Bomer said he wasn't but was extremely happy and content.
So Simon must be doing sth right, if his beautiful young partner (who let's face it, could have had anyone he wanted in this world but chose him), says this about their relationship.
And please, Matt's 35 not 25 so he must be sure about who and what he wants at this stage in his life.
- R411 Is that their former house?
- [quote]Thanks, but that was THEN
What about NOW?[/quote]
Well, let's see...
24 Jul 12
Got called in for an interview for an internship I wasn't aware I applied for...
13 Aug 12
First day at Slate!
14 Aug 12
New office, new beginnings #slatepr
14 Aug 12
Client list blew me away at work, I am so stoked right now!
28 Aug 12
The amount of free shit that gets sent to our clients everyday is mind blowing
5 Sep 12
Playing Simon Halls' assistant today
12 Sep 12
I thoroughly enjoy working for tough people. When you do something right that is
noticed, the feeling is awesome
23 Sep 12
British Academy of Film & Television Arts afternoon tea with the Slate team
8 Oct 12
I am so honored to work underneath Simon Halls. Congratulations to you and Matt
on your huge award last night
11 Oct 12
chocolate covered popcorn at the office today, i'm diggin the perks
24 Oct 12
Power outage in the office, PR's worst nightmare
25 Oct 12
Fun fact: Kit Walker on #AmericanHorrorStory is named after my boss's kids
30 Oct 12
Got offered my dream job today
5 Nov 12
My boss just handed me a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, just because. Needless to
say, he is da man
6 Nov 12
The perks of coming to work everyday. Thank you Simon! #slatepr #veuveclicquot
#losangeles @ Slate PR
20 Dec 12
Holiday party with my Slate family
20 Dec 12
It is the greatest honor to call Simon Halls by boss. Couldn't be more excited
for what lies ahead
14 Jan 13
First official day as an assistant at Slate! Feeling so blessed for my life
1 Feb 13
Just received my first paycheck ever
4 Feb 13
Second time my boss has given me a bottle of champagne, why is he so awesome?
11 Feb 13
I should become a full time babysitter, considering I had way too much fun at
15 Feb 13
I think we get free cupcakes sent to the office everyday
20 Feb 13
Oscar week at the office
So proud watching the Oscars and hearing some familiar names from the Slate PR
So happy for Ang and his big win last night!
- Does anyone believe Matt's story that he didn't know how to put on a thong and had to ask for instructions from the Magic Mike wardrobe department?
- R423 Interesting!
- R424 I do!
- [quote]In the Japanese mag 'Movie Star', when asked whether he's married or engaged, Bomer said he wasn't but was extremely happy and content. So Simon must be doing sth right, if his beautiful young partner (who let's face it, could have had anyone he wanted in this world but chose him), says this about their relationship. And please, Matt's 35 not 25 so he must be sure about who and what he wants at this stage in his life.
WTF do you expect him to say, "I hate my life and I want to die?"
AND WILL YOU FUCKING TYPE OUT "SOMETHING"?
Bomer met Halls when he was 26. He was fairly new to Hollywood, it was one year after he was rejected for Superman and inadvertedly outed in the trades, and he had just been written off of Tru Calling. Halls, at that point in Bomer's life, would have everything to offer Bomer (not at 30, after Bomer was cast as the lead in White Collar). Bomer at this point would have been at the receiving end of an enormous amount of affection. This is why Bomer said he was happiest when he was 27 (he turned 27 in 2004). To be courted by a psychopath is to be made to feel like the most important person in the world (see below).
This is why I believe the David Burtka story; it conformed to how psychopaths court (buying him a dog, paying for his apartment, flying crosscountry for him, preparing for instant commitment vis a vis moving in & starting a family once David finished "Gypsy"). Bomer, for his part, appears to have gotten acting lessons from Jodie Foster, and plastic surgery (the nose job was done in early 05). Halls would have also started the surrogate process in the middle of 2004, so he was looking to lock Bomer in via a baby, just like he was going to do with Burtka.
- R427 You need treatment.
- R427 Please continue, I love your stories.
- You want more? Here's more.
The producers and USA would have known Bomer and Halls were an item because the villain in a Season 1 episode "Vital Signs" played by Kyle Secor is a Halls doppelganger, down to the horn-rimmed glasses. But they did NOT know that Bomer considered himself the father of the children, or that one of the children was biologically Bomer's. Bomer would have lied to them about that. Hollywood is an evil place, but no one is going to offer an actor a role on the condition that he does not acknowledge his children that he is raising, because you're only going to create a PR problem down the road.
Bomer, in the early White Collar interviews before he was outed by Perez, gives the impression that he is a single man who hangs out with friends in his free time. So at the most, he told USA that Simon was a new boyfriend. (As would be expected, the children gave everything away when they insisted on calling Bomer "Daddy" in public. If Halls had sired the eldest one alone, then Kit and all the subsequent children would be calling Simon "Daddy." Instead, Bomer is "Daddy" and Halls is "Papa." This has been observed many times by many people. You can hear Walker calling Bomer "Dad" in the recent video of them at the Grove.)
The outing by Perez was orchestrated by Halls. Bomer was outed the Monday after White Collar premiered, perhaps with USA's permission, perhaps not. (Perez had already stopped outing celebrities at this point.) The reason was threefold: the point in Halls making Bomer a star was so he could out him; Bomer would likely be seen and photographed in public with the children, so by outing him it would provide an explanation for why they were there; and Bomer and Halls were anticipating the reemergence of the Mike White photographs. If everyone knew that Bomer was Halls's boyfriend, then none of the major gossip sites or tabloids would republish the pictures, which indeed did not happen.
This is going to be a very thorough book and/or screenplay.
- This troll is ill seriously.
Night dreams of having sex with Matt and you became crazy because it is not yours.Turn off your pc. Exit
- [quote]8 Oct 12 I am so honored to work underneath Simon Halls.
- I love you R430!
Please get us more gossip, this thread needs to come alive again.
Matt is a rising star, and part of that means being goossiped about - it's not negative.
By the way, the story about Simon and David B was refuted. The person who told the story confused Halls with an ex of Burtka's
But Simon did indeed Wine and Dine Matt like there was no tomorrow. He (Matt) moved into a luxurious apt in NY that was paid for by Halls when they started dating, and they did travel qiute a bit before moving in together and having kids
Bomer then actually became a stay-at-home dad for some time before finally deciding to start working again after the kids were slightly older.
- And you, R431, are part of Halls's "actuarial calculation." That no matter how much his son looks like him, Matt's fans would never believe it was his. And if Bomer tells the truth, his fans will abadon him. Sometimes, the Devil does not wear Prada. He wears mismatched cardigans.
I'm almost tempted to write this as a horror satire. Logline: A struggling gay actor agrees to give his firstborn to a coven of e1dergays in exchange for fame. Title: "Rosemary's Gayby." Casting suggestion: Ryan Murphy in the Ruth Gordon part.
- Crazy troll you need treatment. I pity you.
- Is it true that Simon is hung like a 'donkey' or is that a myth?
- Bomer's final brave act of defiance, before Simon ferreted out the last remaining bits of his soul.
Now Simon keeps Matt's soul in the office. Occasionally he lends it to Ryan Murphy.
- WIMBST and the Psycho Troll(PT ? ) need to write a bad novel together. There is a market for it
- Quand on parle du loup...
I wonder what's in the bag, Bomer? Hopefully it makes up for denying your son his birthright!
- Check out Chase Lehner's facebook. Talk about the mother of all douchebags. He didn't earn a paycheck until he was in his twenties? He's like the kind of spoiled West Side kid that ends up joining a cult. No wonder he's a Halls acolyte.
Although thanks, Chase, for the confirmation that Murphy named Kit Walker after the Halls boys and not after The Phantom. I had a feeling Murphy wouldn't be able to resist taking a spin on Bomer's Wheel of Humiliation.
- Among physical characteristics common in psychopaths, the best known are dark, "sharklike" or "reptilian" eyes.
Oh, that poor autistic boy.
- R441, You are crazy!
Regardless, Simon Halls is still very important.
- Usually when you see a list of clients like that they seem to have mostly Huvane's clients. This time around it's mostly Hall's clients.
- Simon Halls is doing great. Nice to see a number of his clients in the list. Now all he needs to do is to make Matt Bomer the first out leading male.
- Maybe Matt knows what he is doing. While I don't doubt he is a nice sincere guy, to be an actor in Hollywood takes a huge amount of determination and gusto as well as self-belief.
- The relationship between the psychopath and his prey is often compared to that of a cat and mouse. After catching a mouse, the cat will release the mouse from its jaws, still alive, and place it between its paws. The mouse, by instinct, will run, and the cat will give it the illusion that it has the chance to escape, but it will never let the mouse get too far. The cat will swipe its paw and bring the mouse back into its radius, and the game continues. The cat will provide the mouse with the illusion of freedom, so the mouse continues to exercise its will to live. But the cat very well knows that the game can only continue as long as it has complete control of the mouse's boundaries. To the psychopath, this kind of power is everything.
Bomer will never be a big star because being a big star serves Simon Halls no purpose. But Halls will keep the [italic]illusion[/italic] of greater fame, success, adulation alive in Bomer, so the mouse will continue to dance between the cat's paws.
"Kitty" is a very appropriate nickname for Simon Halls.
- Is Simon wealthy?
That house they bought in LA seemed a bit expensive. And knowing Matt's salary on WC and other roles he's done, I doubt he could afford it.
- By you-and-me standards yes, by Hollywood standards no.
- R445 They bought a 4M dollar house.
That's a bit high considering that even someone like Kanye West was living in a $3m house before buying property with Kim
Simon must come from a wealthy family because Bomer doesn't.
- People in Hollywood have $40 million houses, dear.
Talking to people who know nothing about LA real estate is like talking to children.
- R447 Like who?
- WTF are you replying to yourself?
- R446 I hope Halls reads what you wrote and to prove you wrong, ensures Bomer gets a lead role. Now that will be a true 'thank you' to your trolling here. As stupid as it may sound, you will be helping progress his career.
- Believe me, no one would like for Simon Halls to see this page with its side-by-side comparison of his features to Ted Bundy's more than me,
but I doubt the cat-and-mouse analogy would upset him. He might even be flattered.
Bomer's chances for significant parts in films disappeared last year not because he came out, but because it became apparent to everyone exactly [italic]how[/italic] much control Simon Halls exercises over him. Nobody is going to cast Bomer in any significant film roles with an 800-pound grey-haired gorilla on his back. Non-gay television roles might even become difficult after White Collar ends (newsflash: White Collar is being killed off after next season, and to a good degree it is because of Bomer.)
Have you ever seen Simon Halls on the red carpet? He's fascinating to watch. Look at his eyes once he stops the calculated smiling.
It's like he's hunting!
- Crazy troll are boring
- [R454] Halls is looking great in that video.\t
- R454 Agree it is intimidating when he looks around. But he has a nice smile. Bomer must have fell for it- when that serious face broke in to a smile.
- That is what the psychopath counts on!
- Bomer, Halls and their twins at Disneyland
- I just can't like him. No matter how good looking he is. He's just too boring and talentless.
Plus he thinks that all acting is, is reciting lines. That's feeling I'm getting after watching his lame ass show.
If his acting career fails, he should go into porn. Not that he'd make it far since even porn stars need some kind of talent.
- This thread is like the twilight zone.
- Let me explain something.
This (below) means Matthew Bomer is Simon Halls's bitch.
- ...And this (below) means Matthew Bomer is Ryan Murphy's bitch.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lBHzcQgk1ho/UJteCZmWzTI/AAAAAAAAFaQ/wSwFu4jnyMk/s1600/Evan Peters as Kit Walker on American Horror Story Season 2 Asylum S02E04 2.png
- The photos of the family at Disneyland have disappeared.
- R464 it is because socialitelife stole them from some girls tumblr blog
- That photo wasn’t shared on gossip sites because Matt and Simon didn’t want it shared. That was a true unauthorized pap shooting, which is why PR-friendly sites like Jared haven’t run it. The tumblr fans, unable to live with knowing that Matt Bomer and Simon Halls made a movement that they hadn’t yet catalogued and analyzed in extensive detail, bought the photo directly from the agency and posted it to tumblr. Somehow Socialite Life screwed up and ran the fan-bought photos from tumblr and then quickly deleted them.
- Remember George Sanders' monologue at the end of "All About Eve"? It's not available on Youtube but this wonderful queen does an impressive facsimile... "After tonight, you will belong to me!" This is Bomer's career going forward. Two Addison DeWitts, with half the wit of one.
- R467 is a continuation of what I started in R462 and R463... commuting sometimes interrupts such good streams of consciousness.
- Real or Troll?
- R469 Cannot read. Too small!
- Stupid Tinypic.
- OK let's try again
- Yes, I would say that is Halls's writing. It has the glib, chirpy style of the psychopath.
Halls actually cares very little for the privacy or mental health of his children, otherwise he would not have done what he has spent the last four years doing. The children are only a means to an end. You control the children, you control Bomer.
I imagine in a few years when Walker Halls finds out what was done in regards to his origins, he will file a petition to go live with Bret Easton Ellis.
- Thanks. Likely not a troll. I heard before both of them are very protective of their kids. This looks like a direct result of their protective nature - quite normal for two fathers raising three very young children.
- R473, You need a doctor. You don't sound normal at all. Whereas Halls in that message sounded perfectly like a normal father.
- "Sounds" being the operative word. A "normal" father would not have done this.
- R476 Stop it. He is the father of all three children biologically. Matt is the father of all three children through adoption. Stop being an idiot.
- R477 For you.
- S Halls is going too far with this 'don't share pics of my children' nonsense.
If Matt was more interesting himself as a celeb, then no one would bother with the kids. But he's so boring that fans will just run with whatever is out there
Infact, I would say that the kids uplift his profile. Otherwise he would just be some ordinary gay actor out there.
Also bigger celebrities have pics of their kids taken all the time and it's no big deal, so why would Simon (not even Bomer) care, yet Matt needs the exposure now more than anything. Those kids are less profitable for the tabloids than say A jolie's kids and yet we see Angie's kids all the time in mags
Same to Beckham's kids, Ben Affleck's, Madonna's etc and yet they're bigger names.
I hope that the two fans who were targets of Simon's infated ego, ignore the threats and continue with what they've been doing. I love checking out their tumblr sites.
- I wonder where Jennifer Allen stands in this. She could either be fulfilling the Maurice Evans or Ralph Bellamy role.
- He is a troll not Simon. He will be the same troll who writes here. He is becoming a stalker.
- He's a troll not Simon. He will be the same troll who writes here. He is becoming a stalker
- I'm I the only one who sometimes wishes that Bomer was dating someone else?
I know he has a thing for classy, older and wealthy guys but honestly, there are tons of those guys in hollywood who are also 'Hot'.
Simon just gives me the creeps. I'm sure Matt got with him for career prospects but now he has a bit of fame and can escape Hall's grasp. Plus the kids are not even biologically his and they're not married yet.
Let's make a list of other rich, hot, older guys that he can hook up with
- [quote]Simon just gives me the creeps.
Of course he does, he's a psychopath.
[quote]Plus the kids are not even biologically his and they're not married yet.
Your brain only [italic]occasionally[/italic] touches the top of your spinal chord, doesn't it?
- If my theory about Simon Halls and Brandon Routh is true, then Brandon would be the Donald Baumgart character.
- It's easy to see as kid ages that SIHBD, and the WIMBST is sadly mistaken.
Simon Is Henry's Bio Dad?
I don't think there was ever any disagreement over that.
- HIS, referring back to the kid previously mentioned.
- Do you think Simon hits him?
Matt may look masculine but his self esteem seems very low that I wouldn't be surprised.
- No, hitting would damage the product.
The only thing Simon abuses is Matt's soul.
- Halls has a history of hitting his boyfriends
I could reveal a disturbing story about him but i'm not sure whether this information will get back to him
There are stories about their relationship that have been doing the rounds and Bomer is not innocent in this either (surprising stories about his past).
Mike White hasn't been keeping quiet apparently!
- Sure, of course you do.
- R492 Yeah!
- F**k you all who think the man cannot protect his children. Really f**k you. Try for once to be human and put yourself in his shoes. ANY father will want to protect his children from f***ing sick people like you and those two Tumblr c**ts - the same c**ts who had been bashing you lot as useless pathetic psycho fags obsessed over Matt. YES, they did call you fags of DL. Yeah go ahead and support and respect those two useless filthy woman. Here are two men in Hollywood who are working hard through their personal relationship to help the gay community in so many ways and you go and diss them for every right thing they do.
- Let me guess... Halls physically abused an ex-boyfriend, and Bomer advanced via the casting couch, while he was with Mike White and while he was with Simon.
Is that what you were going to tell us?
- I don't think anyone here is supporting crazy tumblr fans, I think everyone here is invested in defaming Simon.
R491's post is, oddly enough, the plot of a recent Matt Bomer-centered fanfic I read. So there's that.
- R494 Simon is just worried that Matt will leave him and the children once he get's more famous
He's trying to stifle Matt's fame, simple. It has nothing to do with protecting the kids.
- This crazy troll writes just questions and answers. He ruined this place. Troll treated. Leave in peace Matt Bomer. Leave us in peace
- R492, R495 R496 Halls is very respected Publicist within the industry and he works really hard for his clients. But you cross him, there will be hell to pay.
His temper is legendary!
- Simon is not a terrible person!! Why you all think he is terrible. Why you cannot be grateful to the fact that this man has done MORE for the gay community than many of you ever will! He went all out to help bridges between straight and gays in Hollywood and even beyond and you are presenting him as some kind of psycho, murderous, awful partner and father who abuses his family. You all are so living a delusional pathetic life! Why not you just go and talk to him personally at some point when he's around Matt! I'm sure so many of you live in the US to do so! You could easily approach him. Just stop defaming him with things he did not do!
- I'm not the 'PSYCHOPATH SIMON' troll.
- R500 I do know for a fact, that he has a nasty temper and has physically abused his exes.
I don't know about Matt but I would not be surprised.
- Nasty temper is needed for trolls like here and those terrible tumblr users. If he was going to protect his family, I don't care if he displays nasty temper. However, he had been actually very polite. Just see how much patience and kindness that man has from the email he wrote to the guy who tried to help spread the words that people should respect his children's privacy.
And he did not hit anyone. There is NO proof about it. Do not go on saying that you got the "idea" just by seeing Matt's dead eyes! Matt does NOT have dead eyes! His eyes are probably most alive in Hollywood! He is happy. Just leave them be!
- Who talked of 'dead eyes' R503?
- R503 Some troll earlier. The one who keeps calling Simon is a sociopath psycho and Matt is autistic. Now they are saying Simon hits Matt or he did that to his ex with no proof. Can't be any nastier to a man who is trying his best to project the gay community positively.
- Meant to reply to R504
- *I* am the Psychopath Troll, but I'm not the person who said Simon hits Matt.
R502 everything you say only confirms what I'm telling you. Halls is a textbook psychopath.
You know [italic]how[/italic] I figured out Halls was a psychopath?
The fertility clinic screening process for prospective parents involves therapy. Only one kind of person could successfully screen with a therapist and then proceed to repeatedly lie about his children to the press. The psychopath.
- R500, R503 I now it's hard destroying that illusion that you've built around the guy, but he's no saint.
Stories about Halls are rampant on the web if you search well. Trust me, the guy is no joke.
- Sorry if these rumors don't confirm to your "happy-happy" image of Matt and Simon, but based on the research I've done, this is going to be a pretty f*cked up story.
This will NOT end well.
- These particular photos are fascinating for anyone interested in Halls. Note the tight, authoritarian grip of his hands on the children. His stance has the composure of a Prussian army officer. Very icy.
- If you were walking the busy streets of New York with paps in your face you'd keep a good grip on your kids too.
- They commissioned the pap pics, Copernicus.
Bomer, for all his progeniture-related failings, is actually quite a natural with the children. Notice the slackness in the wrists. Very organic, very comforting. Halls holds them like golf clubs.
I wonder what Halls is like with the children. I imagine him as some sort of West LA version of Captain Von Trapp (pre-"Edelweiss"). I can just picture him putting the children to work cutting out press clippings and telling them it's a game.
- Well, now they both have scratches on each other. HUGE one on Bomer's face and a big one of Halls's leg.
It could possibly be from the dog.
- Does Simon shave his legs?
- It looks like you can see his leg hair where the sun hits his back leg in this picture. It's probably not visible from far away because the hair is gray/white.
- Looks like he does
- He left the house wearing that, and you think he would take the time to shave his legs?
- I wonder how Matt got that scar on his face
- Sometimes I wonder if this thread is one person talking to themselves.
- R508 you have a point!
Though I wish Matt would shave his often. He's quite hairy on the legs.
- His "spa day" was actually a trip to the dermatologist, probably to see about the scar.
I'm not going to say it. Anyone want to say it?
- R522 S probably hit him!
- R523 And who hit Simon?
- R524 Matt
- R525 So they both hit each other? But supposedly Matt is so weak, and fragile and submissive? And completely posessed by evil Simon?
- This could t have happened at a worse time. Not only does Bomer have to shoot his show next month, but surely Halls is aware that people on the Internet have just discovered he is a psychopath?
- Going back to the Disneyland Tumblr drama, if that was Simon who asked them to take down pics of his children, he should know better. He can't have it both ways and turn a blind eye (or actively tell) Just Jared, US Weekly and their ilk to post paparazzi pictures of Matt and the kids around town, then get all butthurt when non-professionals take this as a sign that the Bomer-Hallses are fair game.
That said, anyone could throw together that "screencapped" email in about 10 minutes using Word. If Simon Halls truly had a problem with the fans posting pictures of his children on Tumblr, he could get in contact with them in a polite, professional way instead hiding behind surrogates with sock puppet Twitter accounts.
- R528 Why don't you give him a call and ask? Slate PR's phone numbers are readily available. I know someone called and he said he does not approve any. I doubt he commissioned those photos either.
- I tend to believe that e-mail for a couple of reasons, but primarily because the writing style is so different from that of the person who set up the twitter account. That kind of subterfuge would take a level of skill that would be wasted on this kind of stupid fan drama.
But I take your point about not being able to have it both ways. You have to admit, though, that the level of investment of some of those fans is over-the-top and inappropriate. I don't think a controlled photo op is at all comparable to what some of those fans are doing. For example, how can anyone justify the tumblr user whose son attended their kids' school and posted updates on their comings and goings? And not only that, s/he posted private pictures of their children that were password-protected on the school's site. That's a world away from calling the paparazzi once or twice for some stock photos.
- R530 Finally someone here with brains.
I do not doubt that email at all. Primarily because the language is exactly how Simon would write and anyone who worked with him or got to know him a little more of his communication skills, they would know that is definitely Simon Halls.
The fans are often very crazy and add fuel to the drama. Simon just had handful by going home after that fan-drama and then getting bitten by their pet on loose. Matt likely got that nasty scratch from getting the dog off Simon. Or, it could be too active-gardening. Anything is possible but a fight. I doubt this couple is capable of having bitchfights.
- Jennifer Allen's information is also readily available in case people don't feel comfortable contacting Slate PR. This drama could easily be settled if the people who have doubts contact her and ask.
Considering that the Disneyland photos never appeared on Just Jared and were taken down so quickly from Socialite Life, I think it's clear that they didn't want those pictures out there.
(I don't buy the explanation that they took the photos down because fans complained that their copy was "stolen" because Socialite Life could have easily bought the photos later. They didn't, and that speaks volumes.)
- Aren't the fans who posted this picture the same ones who wrote that obnoxious Matt Bomer 101 post about how important it was to respect his privacy?
- R533, LOL really? I never knew! It seems they think they have some kind of rights over Matt Bomer's private life though he repeatedly said the people in his life do not necessarily asked for attention and that they are sacred to him. Not very hard to get what he is trying to say.
- I can't decide which is worse, bringing tumblr fan drama to datalounge or listening to the psychopath troll.
- fertility event
- Have the spousal abuse claims reached Halls, because all of a sudden he's happy being photographed alongside Matt
Strange turn of events if you ask me!
- Of course he knows. And remember people in Hollywood actually [italic]know[/italic] Simon Halls. Even if it was an accident, everyone is going to be thinking in the back of their mind, "Did he...?"
As for the freaky Halls Bomer tumblr, I would not be surprised if it was Halls who was running it. I'm not kidding when I say this is going to be a f*cked up story.
Don't bother contacting Dr. Saperstein, she's in on it too.
Look at that scar. That's going to be there for a long time.
- Minnie & Roman
- R538 I thought abusers are usually careful about not hitting their victims on the face, what went wrong?
Anyway, he did the classic thing of buying him a designer gift afterwards
- I was the biggest fan of these two but after discovering what Halls did to an ex, I was disappointed
Fans here will defend him because they don't know the details but even they would be shocked at what this man is capable of.
For Matt's sake and the children's, I hope that he doesn't unleash his demons. Although with that nasty scar on Matt's face, i'm not so sure.
- I must be missing something about the scar. Even in the close-up pics with no makeup, it just looks like a nasty scratch to me. Not something that would take ages to heal. It also doesn't look like the kind of injury you'd get from being hit; it's not swollen or bruised as if from a smack or punch. It does look like a scratch from an over-enthusiastic pet, and we know they have a new puppy.
But I don't really know why I'm trying to talk sense on that point. There are obviously one or two very disturbed people on this thread who should consider getting psychological help rather than making shit up about people they don't know.
- Wow. I never thought I'd be making an appearance on this thread. But I go where I'm needed.
- The two fans who were targeted by Simon did not deserve that kind of treatment. They're two of the most loyal fans that this couple have, and to insult them the way people are doing here is just unfair
I'm glad that one of them didn't take to heart and continues to support them on her tumblr. Never have I seen them post anything offensive or disrespectful, even though fans sometimes insist on more pics or information
Matt is a celebrity and he should be thankful that fans are interested in him and his family - it's just natural.
Infact, he has some of the most respectful fans out their unlike other celebs who probably wish they could go back to being ordinary. At least his fans don't threaten other fans or his team with death, or wait for hours outside his house to get pics of him
Anyway, to me the E-mail and tweet were unnecessary at this point.
- I said that Bomer looked like a gun about to go off in his Wondercon interviews. Perhaps it finally fired, and this was the result.
Bomer is, let's face it, a perfectionist about his physical appearance, so something like this would be particularly traumatic for him.
He probably ate that whole cake all by himself.
- But clearly the email was necessary, because he sent it. If what that poster said upturned is true, that the same fans were supporting someone who was stalking their kids while they went to school, I'd hardly call them some of the most respectful fans around.
If it's not true, I still wouldn't call them some of the most respectful fans around, since they seem to be posting pictures of their children that Matt and Simon don't want out there. Frankly, I don't think Simon's request is unreasonable.
- Regardless, can we keep this wanky drama off this thread? We get it, you're either one oh the tumblr fans or one of their friends. But this thread is not about tumblr fans, it's about Matt and Simon.
- Upturned = upthread
- R542 How do you know i'm making up things about him. You also don't know shit about him but at least i'm sure about his abusive past.
And no one is saying he abuses Bomer, it's just that he's done it in the past and could do it again.
People here anyway are just joking about the scar because of the revelations, but one fact remains that Halls can be one nasty fucker!
Someone also started a thread talking about this but that wasn't me because i'm not interested in knowing whether you all believe it or not, it is the truth.
- If you have gossip, r549, post it. Either tell us the name(s) of his ex(es) or tell us what he supposedly did. And if you're not going to do either of those things, kindly shut up.
- R537 They were photographed like that together many times before. Just check pictures from the fertility event last year, or GLSEN awards. I remember seeing their photos like that back in 2010, long before the so called "coming out".
R544 Please, just because someone is "loyal", doesn't mean they are respectful. The trolls on this thread, like WIMBST, are probably the most loyal followers of Bomer, they never stop posting their delusional theories about him, but it doesn't make them any good. Just because someone is obsessed with a celeb, doesn't make them respectful fans.
Those tumblr fans don't respect father's obvious wish that his children photos are not posted online. That should be enough for any respectful fan. It doesn't matter if other celebs have their children pics published or not. That's the wish of two men, those fans supposedly love and respect so much. If their feelings are true, they would grant that wish, no matter if it was reasonable or not. And the wish of parents who want to protect their children is rather reasonable IMO.
But those fans are hypocrite and that's all. After all we are talking about people, who posted BS about Matt's parents supposedly hating him for being gay, without having any proof or reason to even start such speculation. It seems that just like some trolls here they want to see Matt as some kind of poor victim. They just target his parents instead of his partner.
- Like sharks.
- What R550 said. If you have some gossip, post it. If not then shut up and don't bore us with your childish "I know something but will not tell you". You are not the star of this thread. Bomer is. So either post what you know about him and Halls, or don't bother us with your poor attempt at getting attention.
BTW, each time someone says that they know something but won't tell, usually means they know nothing and just talk BS to get attention. Typical kindergarten behaviour.
- R544 You must really dense to be calling those two fans respectful when they had ZERO respect to Simon and Matt by keep posting their children's photos despite them trying hard to keep them away from media's clutch. They hide themselves behind pseudo names, nicknames, keep their accounts locked, will not share their whereabouts. Why? because they WANT privacy too! If they can do this for themselves, to protect themselves from so many kinds of evil stalkers as they claim to be lurking online and offline, HOW DARE they post such young children's photos everywhere for people to see?! You call this respectful? I call this utter disrespectful and hideous sickness to get pleasure out of watching photos and videos of daddies taking care of their little kids! This is absurd and not acceptable. The way Simon reacted is VERY natural. No matter how loyal and big fans are, a father's priority is forever his children! Even Matt said the best in his life is not his career but his family!
Grow up! Don't side with people who made wrong choices!
- r554, r544's post is wrong, but you sound too worked up about this. Calm down.
- R550 R553 I hit a nerve, huh!!!
- R547 keep the Tumblr fan wank off here so the entire thread can be about the psychopath troll, the Walker is Matt's troll, and the Simon is abusive troll? Fuck that. Until White Collar or Normal Heart start, this is all we have.
Here's my theory- Matt is being wooed for 50 Shades and tried out some of the techniques with Simon. His star is falling rapidly and the movie he sad hell no to last year is one of his better options.
- No, r556, you didn't. I don't care about Matt & Simon's Twu Wuv and I don't think Simon Halls goes around petting puppies and farting rainbows all day. But constant vague references to information that may or may not be compelling aren't cute, they're annoying.
This is an anonymous board. Plenty of people anonymously post gossip, and have even in the Bomer threads. You already said that you have some sort of information, so what is the point of continuing? To keep reminding us that you know something we don't? That's not very nice. If you have something specific to say, say it. Otherwise, stop cluttering up the thread.
- And why would I reveal this information here when it could make a big splash somewhere else like say The National Enquirer since they're not on Simon's payroll
And before you laugh that it's a useless gossip mag, they revealed about Tiger Woods and many of their stories do make it to main media
So, like you said R550 and R553, maybe I should reveal the names to these tabloids and see how it puns out
I'm sure you'll love seeing Matt's life fall apart. All it takes is a simple e-mail and it's done. Simon's exes will talk and you'll all finally know everything
- R557 As much as I hate those topics, I'd rather read any of them than this shitty wank, so yes. That's how unpleasant it is to constantly talk about nobodies who really have nothing to do with Matt Bomer. It's not like there's new info, so it's just going to be the same old "yes they did"/"no they didn't" over and over again.
What about these tumblr fans is so compelling to you? Go add them on tumblr if you want to talk to or about them.
- [quote]The trolls on this thread, like WIMBST, are probably the most loyal followers of Bomer, they never stop posting their delusional theories about him, but it doesn't make them any good.
You know, I'm beginning to resent this.
"Do not weep for Matt Bomer! It was [italic]he[/italic] who made the deal, and signed it in his own blood! Ah ha ha ha ha!"
- R560 I could care less about the specific Tumblr fans, I'm thinking of how actions like that reflect on Matt and Simon. Per my original post, it's really unprofessional of someone in Simon's position to respond like that, especially after the past year of his kids being front and center in all Matt's press and paparazzi. Those pictures were in People Magazine and Just Jared- no way were those done without Matt's permission. And someone like Matt, who kinda-sorta has a fanbase, but not enough to bring in the movie crowds or even give White Collar decent ratings, shouldn't alienate any of his fans unless they're actually dangerous.
Simon and his partner Stephen have made me hate half of Hollywood due to their over-the-top PR machine (I haven't been able to watch Jennifer Aniston in anything since Friends, and yes, Anne won an Oscar and now everyone hates her) so I'll never understand why they keep being heralded as the best.
- I just don't see his request as unreasonable. To say that because there were one or two paparazzi photo ops, it should now be open season on the kids is like saying that because a child's picture appeared in a national newspaper, any creeper should now be able to take stealth pictures of that child without regard to privacy. I will never believe that's okay.
There's also the issue that the photo ops they set up last year were very good for gay visibility. I realize that many on this board probably resent them for that very reason, but the fact is that they're one of the few gay families raising children. Perhaps it would behoove us all to cut them a little slack.
If we say that because they allowed a few photo ops, their children are fair game, they will stop allowing any photo ops. That would be a real shame for gay visibility.
- R562, it's unprofessional of Simon to send a private e-mail to someone thanking them for asking other fans to take down unauthorized pictures of his children?
You have a strange definition of unprofessional.
- R563 You do realize that Matt and Simon are among the worst possible examples to become symbols for gay visibility?
- Yes, it's unprofessional for someone who has an entire PR company at his disposal to ignore people posting these pictures for 2 years until some random guy on Twitter emails him to say they shamed the fans on his behalf.
R263, Simon helped create this celebrity tabloid obsessed culture. It's naive at best if he thinks he can take back all that and make an exception for only his kids.
- How do you know that's what happened, r566? Were you involved? If you were, spill!
- r566, they weren’t “ignoring people posting these pictures for two years.” The phenomenon of people (including fans) following his kids and taking stealth pictures of them, which is what is at issue here, has only popped up in the past several months.
I don't believe that the children of actors, who have themselves done nothing to be thrust into the public eye, are fair game when it comes to paparazzi. And so what if they did allow pap pictures before? Maybe they have changed their minds as the kids have grown older, or maybe they think it's inappropriate for strangers to be shooting and disseminating pictures of their children without their permission.
Again, do you believe it's acceptable to follow and photograph a child whose parents allowed their picture to be published in a national newspaper once or twice, say because child won the Spelling Bee? I don't believe that's acceptable and I never will. We're talking about children here, and no fan's desire to metaphorically peek into Matt and Simon's windows should take precedence over that.
If I am willing to grant anyone an exception when it comes to the paparazzi treatment of their family, it will be the handful of out gay actors with families.
But maybe I'm biased. I'll admit that I question the motives of people who, when given the choice of any actor in Hollywood to pick on and criticize, latch onto Matt Bomer.
- [quote]I'll admit that I question the motives of people who, when given the choice of any actor in Hollywood to pick on and criticize, latch onto Matt Bomer.
Boy are you in for a rude awakening.
- I know thomething that no one elthe knowth! I can't tell you - it'th a THECRET!
- Bomer's family needs to be seen so that everyone can see that gay families do exist and are as normal as others
Simon and Matt are not the over-the-top out celebs that many see all the time like say Marc Jacobs, Elton John, Adam lambert. So when the public sees them out and about just doing ordinary things, it sends a powerful message that you can't put all gays in one basket and judge them the same
When I read comments on how beautiful their kids are, I'm reminded that we've come so far as a community and that visibility is very important, so we need more of this.
They're lucky their kids are not treated like Suri Cruise
- [quote]They're lucky their kids are not treated like Suri Cruise
I'd hold that thought.
- How do you even know if it really was Simon who wrote this email?
- Maybe they bought a cat. Matt seems to be an animal hoarder.
- If they bought a cat, it wouldn't be the only Kitty in that house with claws.
- R566 Eeeek! You speak no lie! Only truth! L-O-V-E
- R575 lol!
- Is Matt still friends with Zachary Quinto?
Ever since Zach parted ways with Simon as his publicist, his friendship with Matt seemed to cool off a bit. And Zach is really good friends with Victor Quinaz, Matt's best friend so I wonder how it all works out.
There are also rumours that Simon met Matt through Quinto but I'm not so sure about this
- I think [R563] [R568] and [R572] have valid points. I think Matt and Simon are trying to balance their desire to promote gay rights and be an example of a gay family and to maintain their privacy , especially when it comes to their children.
Matt is clearly not one of those celebrities who wants to be on Just Jared every other day. Personally I find it very tiresome when you constantly see celebs everywhere and constantly promoting themselves. There are plenty of stars who keep fairly private lives, and it hasn't hurt their career one bit.
- Since Quinto's career did not take off until 2006, he would probably have met Simon through Matt, not the other way around.
- Here's an interesting Halls factoid: he's lost a ton of clients. Off the top of my head: Gwyneth Paltrow, Russell Crowe, Ellen Degeneres, Anne Heche, Patricia Arquette, Helen Mirren, Brandon Routh, Zachary Quinto... so there's that.
- R581 Thanks!
- R582 All these celebs except for Zach, Hellen and Ellen are the usual nut jobs of hollywood
But really, why did he lose Ellen?
- Maybe at that point Ellen decided she had too many psychopaths in her life?
- Didn't they split during/right after the breakup with Anne Heche? Maybe, like many gay men, he had an aversion to lesbian drama.
- R586 Yeah, maybe.
- If he was representing both Ellen and Anne at the time they split it up it was probably hard to pick sides and choose one over the other. Maybe each felt it would be difficult for Simon to really represent them fully having been the publicist for their ex as well.
And stars do change agents, publicists etc for all kinds of reasons. Any were any of those clients who decided to stay behind when he left for Slate?
- Helen Mirren remained with PMK when Halls left. Gwyneth Paltrow is with Stephen Huvane and has been for years. (I don't think she was ever with Halls, but if she was, it was a massive mistake on both their parts as she fits into Huvane's roster perfectly.)
Russell Crowe was also not with Halls. He was with Robin Baum, who famously dropped him after the phone-throwing incident. He’s still with Slate PR, but passed around to whomever can deal with him.
Brandon Routh has been shunted off to one of the people who work for Halls, which is understandable as the Superman hype never took off and he hasn’t done anything noteworthy in years. (r582's Routh example is especially silly because Brandon Routh would not be in a position to pick and choose.)
- Halls repped Paltrow at the start of her career (95/96). If you look at Getty Images for the earliest Paltrow pictures, you will see him. He looks eerily the same as he does now. Crowe I might be mistaken about, but if I am it was because of a misleading article. Brandon Routh he did an awful job with (on purpose?) before he shunted him onto a junior PMK flak.
With the exception of Jude Law and arguably Neil Patrick Harris, most of Halls' acting clients are not PR-intensive: Billy Crudup, Lily Rabe, Frances McDormand, Annette Bening, Joan Allen, Nathan Lane, Lee Pace, Tom Welling. Matthew Broderick gets a good deal of his visibilty via Sarah who is repped by Ina. And of course there is Alex Pettyfer, who is basically a PR cautionary tale.
Kate Winslet was briefly with him after she married Mendes.
- I'm not sure what your point is, r590. Are you trying to say he's a shitty publicist because he doesn't have high profile actors? Because what I see when I look at that client list is that he's got a lot of actors who like to do theater. Of course that kind of actor will have different publicity needs than a Tom Cruise.
- only 8 more posts and this nightmare of a troll thread is finished
- I actually have a third explanation of the twitter incident. I'm pretty sure Simon didn't ask anyone to set up an anonymous twitter account in order to ask some tumblr girls to take a pic down; also, one person on twitter seemed to know the guy from facebook and identified him as a troll. A handler of Simon definitely would have asked the girls in a more believable way.
But that doesn't necessarily mean the email is fake as well, the guy could easily have written an email to Simon telling him he had asked the tumblr girls to stop taking pics, and Simon could have answered that he did the right thing.
However, what a crazy thread.
- [R590] Simon's main clients are producers, production firms and directors. He had a great year, representing the producers of Les Miserables, Life of Pi and Anna Karenina, for example. That's where he makes the money, and that's what makes him one of the top publicists in HW. Actors definitely aren't his specialiy.
- Part 2!
- Has anyone considered the reason Halls wanted the photos removed is because he looked fat in them?
- You may have something there, r596. It was definitely an unfortunate angle and moment for Mr. Halls.
- Why would anyone consider that, when shortly thereafter they released these photos? He doesn't particularly appear like he gives any fucks about how he looks:
- r590 "Halls repped Paltrow at the start of her career (95/96). If you look at Getty Images for the earliest Paltrow pictures, you will see him. He looks eerily the same as he does now."
omg thanks for this information. he looks so cute.
- Of course Halls is sensitive about his weight, he was sucking in his stomach in those photos from New York last year.
- Dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what