All Threads by Date
I just flashed my BIOS
I only have a vague idea what that actually means, but it fixed the problem I was having with my laptop battery/power source.
I'm very proud of myself tonight.
- Is that some of that Windows vernacular?
- Is that like flashing your norks?
- Mac calls it "firmware update," R1, but it amounts to the same thing.
- When does Apple do firmware updates, as a part of the software updates?
- They last did it with Thundercat 10.8.2, R4
- You silly fool you, R5!
- If your laptop is more than three years old, it's worth doing. There's probably an update there.
- BIOS??? Is that thing still aroung. Any decent computer has UEFI.
But you elder gays and your Zunes and Betamax and android and scat and whips and chains and bestiality will try anything.
- Did it report you to the police?
- R9 likes to smell his own farts.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...