All Threads by Date
Kristin Stewart in magazine interview: "I'm a miserable cunt"
Well, at least she's self-aware.
- That's funny. I've been calling her a miserable cunt for years.
- I can empathize with her to some extent. I'm an essentially miserable person too, and nothing seems to make me truly happy. It just seems ingrained in me.
- [quote]As for what she'd be doing if she wasn't starring in hit movies, Stewart revealed, "I’d probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do."
Now she thinks of it.
- First the cheating and now this. I may end up liking this bitch!
- It's like they found the plainest, bitchiest, dumbest and least talented high school girl they could find and said "let's try to make her a star!"
- She reminds me of an anorexic, but untalented, young Grace Slick.
- She's been reading the comments about herself online. Never a good idea.
- Oh please, r6. Grace Slick was/is very sharp and witty.
- "It's like they found the plainest, bitchiest, dumbest and least talented high school girl they could find"
Well, they did take pains to be true to the "Twilight" books.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...