- She could lose another 5-10 lbs, but her body is really good.
- God she's useless
- I will say she looks better right now than she ever has, in terms of her weight and face (I hate the clothes and glasses, and the fake grey hair may be her thing but it just doesn't work on her.)
Her problem has always been not just that she has no talent but that she's ultimately not likable. Her mother is at least fun and high-spirited (even though she has no talent either): Kelly just always comes across as bitchy and complaining. She desperately wants to be famous but she has nothing to offer--she's not even interesting enough to base a reality TV show around.
- It's her face. It's busted.
- She is such a fucking waste of oxygen.
I do like her mother, though.
- I figured Joan Rivers liked her because she made Joan look like a teen-ager.
- Kelly Osbourne is covered in hideous tattoos. She's goddamn friggin lucky Joan Rivers agreed to work with her for of all things, 'Fashion Police.' And I still wonder why Joan agreed.
- She doesn't need to lose any more weight. She isn't of interest. That is all.
- Whoah. Look at that last picture. She's had some major work done. Mummy must've given her a gift card to the medspa.
- She's just lucky mommy has connections. Kelly has NO business being on Fashion Police, as she is one of the most offensively "styled" "celebs" out there. She almost always looks absolutely horrible in her attempts to look hip and buck those celeb trends. She and Giuliana need to be fired from that show.
- Her face is fat and wide so even if she lost another 10-15 pounds, she'd look fat.
- She needs to have a jawline/chin reduction as her mother did.
Also, she looks like she smells. Badly.
- She likes skinny gay guys who keep fleeing from her. She's bitter. I remember before she had her breast reduction she was comparing herself to Mummy. "You have perky boobs, and I have National Geographic boobs." She has her moments (but not on FP) but you get the feeling she'd snub you in a second. She looks like she sighs a lot and rolls her eyes.
- I don't care if they fire Kelly, although I don't find her as offensive as some people do. She's not fashionable but then I don't think Joan is either.
I saw some piece of shit documentary on Giuliana Ransic, whom I had always hated. Afterwards I kind of felt sorry for her. Let her keep the job for a while, she's harmless enough.
- I was watching the fashion police and she actually had the nerve to say-with a straight face, mind you-that she "doesn't follow trends, she starts them" In what delusional world does anyone look to her for trendiness?
- If you look and dress the way Kelly does, you have no right to judge other people lol.
What did the documentary say about Rancic? I can't stand her because she works in entertainment news but somehow thinks that makes her A) a star B) A list C) better than the rest of us and also she just follows whatever celeb fashion trend is out there. She looks at the IT girls in hollywood and copies them. She's just fucking annoying.
- lmao R15 she is that delusional. She's also getting way too much joy out of Christina Aguilera's weight gain. I know those 2 bitches go back 10 years with their feud but c'mon now.
- I thought she looked great when she shaved off her eyebrows!!!
- She's the definition of a 1% parasite - offers nothing to society, takes everything.
- At least she's not fat anymore.
- I like Kelly, and think she looks great. The outfit is good. I can do without the sunglasses and hair, though. She's admitted she's no longer a big fan of her tattoos, and I'd agree - people under 25 shouldn't get tattoos - wait and think about it. Not that I'm against them, but I think when you're young and impulsive, you make decisions that aren't all that great.
- Can't stand her. If it wasn't for mummy and daddy getting her the Fashion Police gig, tv producers would've laughed at the thought of HER critiquing peoples' fashion.
- I thought she was fun on the original Osbournes on MTV.
But like so many things in entertainment these days, they just go on for far too long.
She should be married by now and living back in England, doing the occasional photo spread in Hello magazine about her family life in the countryside and her pet rescue charity.
- Needs to join a cult that believes in constant human sacrifices.
- lol R18 I was gonna mention that. Those couple weeks in August when she bleached out her eyebrows was simply ridiculous. Combined with the purple hair she looked inhuman in a bad way.
- Kelly is a joke. She's making her money though. Some bitches be lucky.
- I kind of love her, sorry.....I find her genuine and sweet
Whats funny is even though Christina gained weight she still looks better than a fat or skinny Kelly.
Kelly looks middle aged in those pics.
- She has the strangest body. Her waist is quite small but her arms and legs are still chubby and she has an enormous head and fat face. I'm not sure if losing any more weight will ever get rid of those cankles.
- I think Kelly is a very pretty girl who has no self esteem because she grew up as a fatty girl. I admire her for being as normal as she is with the family she grew up in. She got clean and sober and is trying to find a life for herself. Keep going, Kelly.
- Kelly's anchor tattoo and the way her arms are shaped reminds me of Popeye. I'm always thinking that she'll burst into song.
"I'm Popeye the sailor maaaaaaan"
- I was recently reading about her music career, she only recorded one good song, "One Word" which was a #1 dance club hit in 2005. The original, retro, synth-pop version, produced by Linda Perry, is good too. Anyway, I read that when she went on Jonathon Ross's show to promote it, he apparently made fun of her weight, and the incident is credited for her having a nervous breakdown and sending her to rehab. All promotion for the album stopped, it flopped, and she's never recorded again. Not that it's any loss of course, she's a totally nondescript singer. Just a little trivia for the thread here.
- She's attractive but those glasses were terrible and I don't give a damn what anyone says. Anyway, she's working hard at carving out a job as a fashion consultant. That is a family that goes after every opportunity to make money. I'm thinking they are hard workers at promoting themselves. Like the Kardashians, they don't have talent...except for promoting themselves.
- She's a repulsive wildebeest and her war with Agulera (however you spell it) was fueled by her jealousy.
- Xtina has her own bitch problems, I think she is an alcoholic.
- Can't even breath(e)...
- She is also quick to defend anyone who has an addiction problem, especially if the insults get too out of hand. But she also calls people out about their addictions when they have gone out of control. Lindsey Lohan is a good examploe.
- [quote]I saw some piece of shit documentary on Giuliana Ransic, whom I had always hated. Afterwards I kind of felt sorry for her. Let her keep the job for a while, she's harmless enough.
I feel the same way about her. It is actually somewhat refreshing that she is aware of how her place is within light and airy entertainment news reporting and the like. At least she does not take herself seriously in that regard.
- Kelly Osbourne issued a Twitter apology of sorts on Wednesday after the Fashion Police host was criticized for wearing a $250,000 manicure to the Emmys on Sunday.
“I see that my nail polish has offended some of you,” she write, “however I see your point, but it was a once in a lifetime experience. #MyApologies.”
“Please forgive me for not regretting it,” she continued. “It made me feel like a queen!”
Osbourne, 27, wore a polish created by jeweler Azature that consisted of 267-carats of black diamond. Although the polish came with a hefty price tag, Osbourne says she she did not drop a penny to wear it on Sunday.
“I was just lucky enough to be the one that got picked to wear it,” she said.
- $250,000 for a manicure? Ok, this is almost enough to turn me into a Communist and start making Molotov cocktails in my basement.
- R40, you took the words out of my mouth.
How in holy fuck can someone spend $250,000 on a manicure. Unreal.
- Yes r40/41, but apparently Kelly just won it as a prize, read the final part of r39. It would've been obscenely decadent had she paid for it, but she didn't. I guess she's guilty of promoting the ridiculous extravagance, but if the super-rich are going to waste their money, no one's going to stop them.
- I'm sure the manicure was offered to bigger names than Kelly Osbourne, but they were smart enough or their management was smart enough to decline, given the fallout it would receive. Kelly, stupid bitch that she is, never thought of that.
- Kelly actually fits in with the "Fashion Police" vibe. Because if Hollywood is high school, then "Fashion Police" is the group of funny loser drama nerds who love to bitch about the popular kids.
Guiliana is the one who doesn't fit the vibe. She's the one who'd do anything to be accepted by the popular girls, including starvation and bullying the drama nerds.
- [quote]She has the strangest body. Her waist is quite small but her arms and legs are still chubby and she has an enormous head and fat face. I'm not sure if losing any more weight will ever get rid of those cankles.
It is bizarre, it isn't her whole leg, the thighs are slim now, but the calves are bizarre.
- Still better looking then those three potato heads Demi Moore gave birth to.
Demi) C'mon Bruce fuck me just ONE more time. They ALL can't come out looking like potatoes, it's just not possible is it?
- She contributes absolutely nothing to human society.
- Giuliana Rancic has had her share of pain. BTW who's the gay guy on FP. He's like Joan's butt boy, laughs the loudest at her jokes (which are better, she must be using writers). I think he's cute.
- Her mother's legs are the same, her mother wears slacks.
People need to get over the idea that everyone HAS to have the same body. People are different, get used to it.
- She's a casualty of Sharon's business acumen. She saw the reality TV wave coming and rode it to the top, using her poor damaged husband and children as ruthlessly as Rose used June and Louise. And here they all are, singing for their suppers. Way to provide for your old age, Sharon.
- Kelly will be really fat soon
- You mean she's pregnant?
I'm sure it's really hard to keep the weight off. She may have a lapband to keep her from eating. I feel sorry for anyone in show business who has any kind of eating disorder.
- Are we talking about a terrible shape? Rancic. The poor girl is as straight as a board and so thin, she looks like she was just released from a consentration camp.
- Isn't Kelly engaged?
- I love Guiliana Rancic on Fashion Police. She's hilarious.
- Kelly is the perfect sidekick for Joan on Fashion Police. She laughs naturally at Joan's jokes and is great at looking shocked/embarrassed by what Joan says.
I'm sure she had years to perfect this growing up trying to win her Mom's approval.
I like George, but I think he comes off as forcing or exaggerating his laugh.
- Kelly likes to fuck barnyard animals
- ANOTHER OLD MADONNA LOOK?
- Kelly looking AND sounding like shit:
- Anyone catch last week's episode? After Joan went off on Christina Aguilera's horrible hair and dress, Kelly said Christina was copying HER with the hair color (Kelly still has that weird shade of purple while Christina has pink and purple extentions at the end of her blonde hair now).
The nerve of smelly kelly.
- Yea, because Kelly invented colored hair dye. Like duh!
- You mean Kelly invented purple and pink hair even though Katy Perry and others before her (like Dale Bozzio)? lol
I think Kelly is obsessed with Christina and putting her down. I'm not a Xtina fan but damn Kelly chill you pressed psycho.
- I'm Popeye the sailor man!
- She's really lazy and has bad hygeine. You can tell she gets high/drunk and sleeps in her makeup. Her skin is proof.
- Kelly in a bikini.
- She looks foul in those bikini pics.
- Ugly body. Nasty feet. Her whole family is fugly as shit.
- I can't help seeing OP huddled in front of his television on Friday evenings, watching "Fashion Police" and screaming while he covers his eyes with his Slanket-sleeves.
- No matter what couture she wears or how much weight she loses, she'll never be able to change the shape and size of her head. Cosmetic changes to her jaw would be minimal, her head itself is huge.
She'll always have to wear her hair alongside her face like she does in order to minimize the appearance of that potato.
- I'm not a big Christina Aguilera fan but she has actual talent, has had a great career, and didn't get where she is because of her parents. What the fuck has Kelly Osbourne ever done? She's totally useless.
- I CAN'T. Did anyone catch friday's Fashion Police? They showed a clip of Kelly WINNING THE UK COSMOPOLITAN STYLE ICON AWARD. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with these people? In what way is she a style icon? An icon of how not to dress? I would say 90% of the time Kelly looks like straight up shit with her ridiculous attempts at being "daring" or "different". I'm all for being unique, but she tries too hard and almost always fails. I am speechless. UK DL'ers thoughts on this?
- Those awards are bought and paid for, R71.
- R71 it's the UK...what do you expect lol I mean since when did they know about fashion? That said, there a million more British celebs worthy of the award instead of Kelly...she has no fashion sense at all.
- Britain knows plenty about fashion. Kelly 'won' this award because it got Cosmo free publicity on Fashion Police.
- Why is she wearing sunglasses that give her Divine eyebrows? She's clown-like enough on her own.
- what a damn joke lmao. Kelly shouldn't be considered an icon of anything, and certainly never fashion.
- they really need to take her off the show....shes the reason I dont watch...LOVE JOAN!!!! why would she have a looser dope head like her on the show???? that is the question...maybe Joan felt sorry for her...but shes not a benefit Joan please replace her!!!!!
- R77 I won't watch the show because of her either. I can't stand her shitty attitude.
- Can't even breath(e)...
- Mommy & daddy bought her that spot.
- How can anyone with those disgusting, ill-placed tattoos be taken seriously on any level as a fashionista? They ruin any couture dress she wears. And I wish the press would stop including her in red carpet fashions at awards shows. She's not the talent; she's the help.
- Kelly must have gotten all those hideous tattoos when she was a rebel. But now that she's a fashionista, they look even more hideous.
- She is a waste of oxygen. A complete waste of oxygen
- the best I can say about her is the whole family is very gay friendly. I went to a benefit at their house in the Hidden Hills (LA) where they hosted a gay marriage equality event/fundraiser during the time the "Vote No on Prop 8" was happening in California. I'm indifferent to Sharon, Kelly, and Ozzy.. there certainly are worse people. Yes, Kelly looks hideous (dress, not physically) but it's probably a phase. She really looks like she's trying to find her identity.
- I loved Kelly on the Osbournes and DWTS, but she has changed. Fashion Police's popularity has blown her ego a bit out of proportion. I don't know what trend she's started, unless bleaching eyebrows took off and I wasn't aware. However, I don't watch the show for that stuff. I watch because Joan is hilarious. Kelly is a good foil, and she looks like she's having a great time. The ego stuff was bound to happen. It's not out of hand yet.
- Are you kidding, R85? How could you have watched their reality show and LIKED her? She was nothing but a foul-mouthed piglet! If anything her attitude is better NOW than it was then. And it pains me to even say that.
- lol so this is from last month, but thoughts on Kel managing to somehow get the cover of July's edition of Cosmopolitan + an interview?
Here's 1 quote: "People think this is my 15 minutes. Fuck you. I've got an hour."
It still boggles my mind how this girl got the job at Fashion Police given her appearance and choice of dress/style. She almost always looks horrible on there.
- [quote]Here's 1 quote: "People think this is my 15 minutes. Fuck you. I've got an hour."
One more reason to hate this British Bitch. Nothing worse than a fat smug cunt.
- lol R88 but but but she's a hard worker! She earned all this success on her own,right? lol It's not like she had a famous father whose name she could piggyback off of.
- No matter who dresses her, or does her hair, or gives her work, or who her parents are, or what diet she goes on...no matter ANY of this, there is one thing she can never, ever, EVER change: her hideous shaped head.
Her head is shaped like a large pumpkin, even larger towards the bottom by her jawline. A surgeon could never shave off enough bone to make that jaw look better. She tries to wear her hair in a way that takes the emphasis off her jaw, but it is useless.
- I just don't get why she feels she's so daring and different by making her hair weird hues and wearing basically 80s clothing? It's not "chic" or "cool"; it's trashy and attention-whorish.
- Osbourne's tattoos are hideous.
- I liked her better when she had blue hair.
- I will say I have no problem with her brother anymore-he went from reality tv whore to actually living life off the camera. Kelly has annoyingly tried and somehow succeeded at making inroads in hollywood. Fuck Kris Jenner; I say Sharon Osbourne is the best manager/businesswoman in hollywood. She turned her whacko husband into a star, brokered the family's reality show that made the rest of them famous, and has kept hers and her daughter's entertainment careers going strong. Kelly getting the cover of Cosmo is absurd.
- Ozzy and Sharon's eldest , Aimee is really beautiful ... She's the best looking of all the children , his two children from his first marriage are not attractive at all. I thought ozzy was very hot when he was young.
- I'm so tired of turning on a TV show and seeing her and mother shoving themselves down our throats. ENOUGH! And their fake sincere bullshit is so cloying.
- I love Joan but Kelly and Giuliana ruin Fashion Police for me. I'm neutral on George. Kelly is just not someone who should judge others on appearance. Giuliana is just a follower of the latest trends and is boring/annoying.
- It made me laugh when Kelly referred to searching through old clothes as looking through 'her archive'.
- R98 when you're a fashion maven, everything you wear is archived!
- anyone see FP last week? Kelly looked like that Effie Trinket character from Hunger Games. I just can't with her judging anyone's look.
- I wonder if she's engaged to another gay guy.
- I dunno, I like her, and I think she looks kinda pretty in that fourth photo from the OP (the one without the ridiculous sunglasses).
I love love LOVED The Osbournes, it was hilarious!
Plus I'm a sucker for a close-knit, loving family (my family sucks ass).
That must be why I don't hate Mama June and Honey Boo Boo, either.
- She's not an ugly girl but she tries too hard to be edgy and just ends up looking fucking weird/annoying.
- So here's the stupid look Kelly picked for her appearance on The Talk today. Very Medusa-esque:
- Famous for doing NOTHING.
- Actually, I love looking at Kelly on Fashion Police when Joan starts tearing into Madonna. Kelly gets all uncomfortable, starts looking down at the floor, and refuses to laugh or smile or even acknowledge what Joan is saying. (Quite the contrast to the phony laughing and overreacting they all typically do for Joan's commentary.)
Is she the secret child that Madonna had in the 80s?
- She was on Madonna's payroll until she got canned, R106.
- Kelly covered Papa Don't Preach, which I have the misfortune of remembering.
- Kelly won't diss anyone who is: her friend, her idol, or British. She's VERY biased. Joan will bash everyone which I appreciate. Kelly with her medusa-look on The Talk is a mess!
- say what you want, I love Kelly and I think she has very pretty legs. She reminds me of my Barbie dolls I played with. I don't care for her hair or tattoes but otherwise I think she is pretty. So is Jack for that matter.
- I rooted for Kelly on DWTS but she has become an obnoxious, desperate bitch. Her attempts at being "bold" and "edgy" with her look fail miserably. She's not stylish and has no authority in fashion.
- Isn't it time for her to get a new hair color? This one's going on two years now.
- R112 kelly has gone back and forth with the gray and purple colors. I'm guessing Kelly will keep it until she can "create" some other "edgy" and "unique" look for herself, being the fashion icon that she is.
- Heard that she was recently laughing behind the backs of the striking Fashion Police writers.
- [quote] Joan will bash everyone which I appreciate.
Well, everyone except Melissa. And god help you that you diss Melissa in front of Joan.
- [quote] I love Kelly and I think she has very pretty legs.
- R115 that is normal behavior. She makes jokes about Melissa on the show. Joan will bash the fashion choices of her friends which is what you expect.
Kelly with her "so and so is my friend so I won't say anything" or "she's my idol so she can do no wrong in my eyes" and "I have to stick up for my fellow Brit" shit is annoying as fuck. You can tell when she doesn't like or care about a celeb because then her critiques will be quite mean. She's an idiot. Examples: she won't bash the style choices of Katy Perry, Madonna or Florence from Florence and the Machine.
- The Fashion Police writers are still on strike, and Joan is employing scabs to write her "jokes."
Whoever they are, they need to make sure no WGA writer finds out they scabbed. Because even without formal WGA punishment, word gets around, and they'll be unemployable forever. If I found out who they were, I'd make it my part time job to spread the word.
- uh oh. Kelly vs. ex landlord! Kelly suing because landlord claims she's a slob who damaged the unit.
- R119 I don't understand why celebs who permanently live in LA, have lots of money, and are pushing 30 would still be renting. I could see if you were in your early 20's, didn't have much money, or were only staying in the city temporarily, but otherwise, why not just buy a place and you can do whatever you want?
- agreed R120
- I wouldn't be surprised if she is a slob in real life. She certainly dresses like one.
- Why is she obsessed with putting her hair up like minnie mouse and using purple hair dye? She really tries WAY too hard to be edgy and cool. Here's what she looked like on Fashion Police last night:
- If I had rich parents with multiple residences in the Beverly Hills area I'd just live with them!
- The lavender hair is BEYOND tired. Girl, you have no right to judge others when you've had the same lame hair for way too long.
- I thought the only hideous thing was the sunglasses...really ugly.
- What became of the blond twink boyfriend that hung onto her like a leach during the time they had their MTV show, but seemed to fall off the earth after either she or he ended the relationship?
- Oh, shit. I am so fucking drunk and I gotta take a shit.
- She's not allowed to cut or change the violet/gray color, I read that somewhere, maybe here. It's in her contract for a while, she's said to be tired of it.
- 'Kelly Osbourne can't get rid of her purplish-gray hair -- she's under contract with E! to keep her style signature intact for "Fashion Police." But she can play around with the cut'
- That's her own stupid fault for picking the color in the first place. I'm shocked E! thinks it's a good look though. A lot of fans think Osbourne has no fashion authority whatsoever and it's a shock that she's been on the show for so long. She almost always look fucking horrible, from her hair to her shoes.
What's worse than the color is the stupid styling she does-she says the minnie mouse look is her favorite and it's like bitch c'mon. That's not cute at all. She's so lucky her father is famous and her mother is a great manager.
- She is in no way overweight; her clothes are ill-fitting, though. Can't she afford a tailor?
- Her face makes me think I should feel pity for her, because it's really unfortunate. But her personality makes me think she deserves that face.
- I love her purple hair.
- [quote] Famous for doing NOTHING
She doesn't do nothing. She does Fashion Police
- Sharon Osbourne was bragging on The Talk the other day about how she's raised her kids to be very accepting, and how proud she is that they are not the least bit judgmental. And I was like, BITCH! Your daughter literally gets paid to judge people for how they look! And then I spilled Cheez-Its all over my bathrobe.
- [quote] A lot of fans think Osbourne has no fashion authority whatsoever and it's a shock that she's been on the show for so long.
Excuse me? My mommy bought me that job.
- r136=Whoopi Goldberg. Professional Fat Person.
- She's a pretentious twit.
She always talks about how she's great friends and protégés of people. Then she refuses to say anything bad about how they dress.
A real professional would provide a thoughtful critique of someone's fashion, and not just say everything looks great because they're a friend (as George does at times). She shouldn't even be on the panel.
- R139 I KNOW! and if Joan makes a joke about 1 of her friends or someone she idolizes, Kelly will try not to laugh. I'm like, if you're going to be that biased don't be on the show. The show is not called "Critique Everyone Except Your Idols, Friends and Fellow Brits". I can't stand Kelly.
On this week's show, she actually thought WhoreTrashian looked better in a dress than classy Jennifer Hudson. The public's vote of course was the total opposite by a landslide.
- Why doesn't this cunt and the rest of her family go back to England?
- Here is Osbourne looking horrible (along with fellow idiot Rancic), having the audacity to say WhoreTrashian looks better than Jennifer Hudson in the following dress:
- R142 Whoresbourne and Rancid are both friends with the WhoreTrashians, so it just goes to show how biased they are.
- R143 and have no taste themselves, judging by their "style". Osbourne tries too hard to be edgy while Rancic tries too hard to be chic and "looking like an A-lister". They both shouldn't be on the Fashion Police panel.
- Sorry to not have read the thread first, but all I can say is she's always been horrid to look at. These OP pics are the best I've seen her, ever. She is finally figuring out how to be thin enough to pull off that face, with a hairstyle that is the least ridiculous option she's chosen thus far.
Even on a bad day, however, she is still 1 rung above Rumer Willis - there's no helping that one.
- R144 The whole panel is a joke. Everything you said about Osbourne and Rancid is true. Joan's clothes just look like typical old lady clothes and George wears some seriously hideous shit too sometimes (like those turquoise pants).
None of them really have any business judging people's clothing choices.
- Every outfit and celebrity looks "AMAZING". Shut up you slapper.
- [quote]I'm like, if you're going to be that biased don't be on the show. The show is not called "Critique Everyone Except Your Idols, Friends and Fellow Brits".
Substitute "DL" for "show".
- It's true-Osbourne is the only person I've heard who thinks fucking Florence Welch has good style. Why? because it's another Brit. Kelly is so obnoxious.
- Isn't it sad that no-taste Kelly looks better in her halloween costume dressed up as Christina Hendricks then she does in her own regular outfits?
- here's the ugly ass getup this bitch wore on this past friday's Fashion Police:
- no taste
- She "apologized" to Gaga on this week's Fashion Police.
Then stuck her nose in Miley's buttocks again.
- I like Guiliana Rancic. She's funny with it.
- Christ she looks like a fucked up Sci-fi character with her grape juice-vomit-colored hair and ugly green dress:
- I love that Joan has been going after Miley recently, rendering Kelly completely mute and staring at her clenched hands, just like the references to Madonna.
Then Kelly picks Miley as best dressed for the week -LOL. She has her nose firmly planted in Miley's ass.
- Poor Kelly.
- R156 yes it's pathetic. I'm glad Joan doesn't care about who Kelly likes. What gets me is how Kelly defends Miley and says shit like "she's young and just expressing who she really is" instead of the TRUTH that it's all contrived for attention.
That green dress paired with that hair color were so ugly this week, Kels.
- Stop trying to make that Ranci woman happen. Please!
- "Those stupid glasses can DIAF. Right now, preferably."
I suppose the DL equivalent would be "DIAGF"? And with all the other house abbreviations roun' nya, why hasn't it been coined?
Whenever I see/hear anything about K.O., I snicker at the memory of a long-ago co-worker's expressing his displeasure at the guitarist in his band wanting his pregnant girlfriend's screeching on a track they were recording. "It's like having fuckin' Kelly Osbourne around", he said.
- R159 she and Osbourne are both annoying but for opposite reasons. I would love for them to be replaced on the show.
- [quote]Every outfit and celebrity looks "AMAZING". Shut up you slapper.
And everything is "puh-FEC-shun" -- ugh.
- I'd actually like Kimora Lee Simmons to be a permanent cohost, and I don't even really like her IRL. She's great every time she's on the show though.
- agree R163 I want her to replace Rancid, now who should we have replace Kelly Obscene?
- Can she get any more annoying?
- DL, she's asking YOU what you think of this getup:
- really? how is this a good look in any way, shape or form?
- So someone who routinely gives her opinion on what is and isn't good fashion showed up looking like THIS to the AMA's (btw who the fuck invited her):
- truly a hideous being
- Did mommy pay for this? How the fuck did Kelly make "Top 30 under 30" on the forbes list for the hollywood section? Here's the blurb about her:
[quote]When Osbourne first hit the limelight, she seemed like just another spoiled reality-show star destined for a quick burn out. But since that show ended in 2005 Osbourne has reinvtented herself as a talk show host and fashion icon. She's a regular on E!'s "Fashion Police" and at many runway shows.[/quote]
Many of us still view her as a lucky, talentless brat, not " fashion icon"
- This thread confirms what I once saw the DL described as on another site: a small Stalinist country run by Diana Vreeland. Kelly (N)O, you have no power here.
- R172 are we wrong? It's crazy having someone like Kelly being successful and considered an "icon" in fashion and "an authority" on fashion when she looks like shit all the time.
- R173, you are giving that girl the tough love her gargoyle parents did not. One day, there she'll be, in café au lait cashmere, thanking the good officers of the DL Fashion Police.
- I'm wondering the day will ever come when Kelly stops dressing like that character from the Hunger Games.
- Kelly Osbourne says that she knows fashion yet she dresses like she doesn't. She is mommy's daughter, that all.
- her hands are scary:
- Kelly tries for seductive at the Golden Globes and ends up looking constipated. WTF is she doing there anyway?
- She is the very embodiment of the concept "waste of space", along side the rest of her horrible family.
She is unintelligent, uneducated, completely devoid of talent, nasty, entitled, mean, unpleasant, cunty and aggressive. She also appears to have an inexplicably high opinion of herself, and seems to believe that she is irresistible.
On top of that, she makes snarky comments about what people wear in spite of the fact that she dresses like shit herself.
Ugh, this is proof that there's something seriously wrong with the society we live in.
- I can't with this bitch. On the Golden Globes Fashion Police special (you can see it this week), Kelly was saying Lena Dunham's "lipstick color" was what ruined her look when the rest of the panel hated the dress. Kelly thought it wasn't bad at all. WTF. Just sympathy from 1 horribly dressed plump girl to another or what?
- Osbourne's desperate attempts to latch on to Madonna and become the "muse" for Lourdes' fashion line were pathetic. For a while she was so hell-bent on kissing Madonna's ass that she was literally afraid to laugh at Joan Rivers' jokes about her.
- R181 she still won't laugh too hard at jokes mocking Madonna. It's always clear when they're judging fashion who Kelly's hollyweird besties and idols are, as she will never bash someone she likes even if that person happens to dress like shit.
- remember when that hot dude she was dating left her for a t-girl who modelled her look after Kelly?
That HAD to have stung. I feel bad for her because of that, otherwise I cahn't stahhhhnd her!
- R183 no I never knew-who are the guy and the T girl?
- boyfriend Luke Worrall, t-girl Elle Schneider
- Wow R185 that is crazy! can't stand Kelly and think she has the worst taste in fashion ever, but can't even make fun of that story. Then again, Kelly picks guys who always seem bi or gay- looking.
- I don't know why everyone hates her here. Are you just following the hate you read on other websites? Do you always follow the crowd.
No, I don't want to see Kimora Lee Simmons and her perma-pissed off expersion on the show again. No subsitute on the show has matched anyone of them.
Kelly is steadily gaining weight again. Last fall, I started to notice her weight gain. I think the toll of being hated by Lady Gaga fans among others for critiquing them or it could be the result of her relationship falling apart started a trend. Boy George, nother star who lost weight, is gaining it back too.
- R187 pathetic. Kelly is rightfully disliked because she got this Fashion Police gig thanks to her mother's connections and her father's last name. Kelly almost always dresses like complete shit and has no room to judge what is or is not good fashion on other people. On top of that, she is blatantly biased towards her hollyweird friends, idols and other Brits. Kelly will never say they look bad even if they dress badly.
She has no place on the show. How can you feel bad for her when Gaga's fans attack her? If Kelly wants to be on a show that judges others, she must be able to handle being judged herself.
Kimora would be a lot better than Kelly. Kimora actually knows fashion. Most people would do better than try-hard-to-be-edgy Osbourne.
- Can't she afford plastic surgery and lipo? Those fat upper arms...
- so Kelly Osbourne got into an argument with the brother of Jonah Hill at the Clive Davis pre-Grammys party...Sharon then got involved and threw food/drink all over him! It's not totally clear what happened but according to Cyndi Lauper Hill's brother said something about Sharon's kids and another report I read said it was about Jack.
Pics of the incident below:
- Cyndi explaining the incident while Sharon denies anything happened:
- Supposedly this is the guy that fired Jack off that Army show he was scheduled to do when he announced his MS. Sharon was defending her family. This from someone who shared a bed for two years and never knew her drug addict husband had relapsed and her kids were so unhappy, they had to go to rehab before graduation.
- She's a great candidate for the new reality show I'm developing.
It's called, "Death by Grease Fire"
- Kelly is a sycophant of Madonna, Miley Cyrus and Courtney Love and will never say anything even slightly negative about them, nor will she laugh at jokes about them. She acts like she is so above it all. And she likes to yammer on about how she (Kelly) is so bullied by other celebs' fans. She had to be shamed by her mother, of all people, into not being such a cunt to Lady Gaga, who has never even done anything to Kelly.
- R192 good tea thanks.
- I though Hill's brother was a manager of music groups. I know he has Maroon 5. The firing of Jack was an NBC decision and why she left AGT.
I think Kelly is a shit starter. I mean why go talk to or confront a person at a public event. She went and started something and probably got read so she ran and told mommy who went and threw food and water.
Kelly desperately wants to stay 21. She befriends tweener teens and tries to champion them so she can be their best friends. I will never understand her either. She could have a music career. Her first album did very well then she went all depeche mode circa 1995 and it flopped and she never recorded again.
- Obviously we'll never know what really happened, but it's pathetic a 60 year-old woman would throw food and drink at someone, especially in public. Apparently Sara Bareilles was at the table as Feldstein is her manager.
- Sharon is always involved in some drama. She's too old for that shit. And The Talk is totally ignoring the story even though there are pictures of Sharon acting out. Nancy O'Dell was on The Talk Monday and didn't bring it up but they did cover the story on Entertainment Tonight. Sharon is always talking shit about people and putting her two cents in on other celebrity dramas and often says very mean and bitchy things about other people in show business. She needs to smell herself. And she has that hideous, derisive laugh and is always laughing at other celebrities. She was probably pissed that Ozzy didn't win a Grammy. Kelly is the one who needs to grow up and stop using her mother to fight her battles for her. And Jack, too. He's a grown man. Grow some balls.
- wow Kelly, Giuliana and George all actually loved Vadge's Grammys outfit. Joan was the only one with sense and overruled them all, giving Vadge "worst dressed" of the night.
Kelly has the worst taste ever.
- I didn't watch the Red Carpet on E! How many times did Kelly say AMAZING!? You would go into an alcohol induced coma if you played a drinking game based on her saying that.
- Kelly is also one of the few people who thought Pharrell pulled off that silly hat. I mean it was funny and all, but c'mon-the public on twitter and on tv were all making fun of how bad it was. She loved it.
Gurl has 0 fashion sense.
PS she needs to stop trying to make Rita Ora happen. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. So Rita's a fellow Brit? and?
- Funny Osbourne family pic
- R202 wow plastic surgery can do a lot. Sharon looks older back then than she does now.
- Sharon was so fat she made the sofa sag in R202's pic.
- The Talk has totally ignored Sharon's altercation this past weekend. Kelly had mommy defend her again.
- Kelly and Sharon win again-it was announced that Sara Bareilles has now fired Feldstein.
- Jonah Hill is a God compared to his brother. What a gross pig.
- WTF this bitch is [italic]bragging[/italic] about her new ugly-ass manicure that took [bold]3[/bold] fucking hours? She is so stupid
- Never forget
- Kelly should hire a professional to dress her, She usually looks frumpy and disheveled
- kelly is one ugly bitch.
and she is probably has attitude. look at that vegan fiance who dumped her ass. and he won't give back the car she bought him.
hahah couldn't even buy herself a husband.
die you ugly troll kelly.
- jonah's bro is ugly as hell. how did he bag francesca? she must be blind.
and damn sharon and kelly are such nasty cunts.
why abuse poor ugly jordan?
- I just don't understand how KO has remained on Fashion Police for so long.
She is a terrible example of...... No idea about fashion
In her attempt to give an opinion she just repeats what the others have to say
He attempt at style makes me shudder
Thank goodness I tape the show and fast forward her
I saw that she was on E reporting on the Oscar fashions with that guy with a high pitched voice........ Had to switch off......they were an embarrassment
Come on Joan......you are smart and savvy....you are losing viewers.....how can KO be credible the way she looks?...
- R213, if you're fast-forwarding over Kelly you are missing out.
On the Fashion Police Oscar show she was furiously backpedaling over Anna Kendrick's dress. On the red carpet she talked about how much she luuuuuurved it. Later, people with real fashion sense told her that it sucked. Naturally, she said that she'd "thought about it more overnight" and "realized that she actually hated it" by morning.
She's so obvious and stupid, the cow.
- Kelly Osbourne has a beautiful face.
- Beautiful Kelly
- R59 and R209 are better examples of "beautiful" Kelly but I think it's funny that you post that shit here, R219.
- Anyone catch Fashion Police last night? Kelly is at it again with her familiar line "she's an icon so even if other people don't like it, in my eyes, she can do no wrong". About half of hollywood apparently "can do no wrong" in Kelly's eyes as she has a lot of idols. I'm so sick to death of hearing Kelly say this about her favorite celebs. Take a look at the shapeless thing Debbie Harry wore in this pic. I'm a huge fan of hers too but she looks awful with that style. No one can "do no wrong". It's well past time for Kelly to be removed from the show. She's so biased it's pathetic.
- I don't know why people are criticizing Debbie Harry's look. Referee Formal is a thing now.
- R218 This is exactly why I don't even watch Fashion Police. Besides the hosts being assholes and having no taste, they don't dare tell the truth if they are friends with the person or worship them. It's disgusting.
- If anything, Debbie Harry should feel insulted when Kelly said she is one of the reasons why Kelly dresses the way she does...I mean Debbie Harry at Kelly's age was stylish and beautiful. How exactly does Kelly dress or style herself anything like that?
- Kelly is also on a quest to be friends with every Brit in the business, whether he/she is a major or minor star. It's so annoying.
- [quote]Kelly is also on a quest to be friends with every Brit in the business, whether he/she is a major or minor star. It's so annoying.
If she loves Brits so much, maybe she should just take her ass back to Britain (along with the rest of her annoying family).
- If you watch FP, every time a British celeb is mentioned, especially if it's someone under 35, Kelly usually praises the heavens out of him/her and will often say "I know him/her" or "he/she is my friend". It's just so annoying. Half of the Brits mentioned aren't even famous here. I swear Kelly is pushing British B and C list celebs onto the show for exposure.
- Her stanning for Florence Welch and Rita Ora is absurd. Welch has no fashion sense and is talentless while Ora is tacky and a whore.
- Kelly's fighting with celebs again. This time, it's Paris Hilton at that fame fucker music festival "Coachella". I can't believe she's 29, and Hilton 33. They sound like they're still in high school.
- Maybe. But Rita ora looked unfuckingbelievable at The MTV Movie Awards.
Kelly got that right.
- Even more horrifying to look at with a partially shaved head.
- A vile, disgusting creature.