All Threads by Date
- I've often wondered about Levar, OP. I've also often wondered about myself...
- He likes reading "rainbow".
The Kid's show from the 70s/80s?
- R5, you're kidding, right? He hosted the damn show!
- Levar Burton is black. The host of rainbow was white, blond, and really old.
- Mr & Mrs Burton at a PFLAG event
- Are you thinking of Captain Kangaroo, R7? Because Levar Burton definitely hosted "Reading Rainbow".
- What about Captain Kangaroo?
- I'm thinking of this, r9.
- Witchie Poo hosted Reading Rainbow.
- Uh, ya think?
- Someone on here said that he used to see Levar and Jonathan Frakes hanging out naked at an LA spa during the early years of Star Trek TNG. I wonder if they ever fooled around.
- I met his mother once, she's the ultimate "Church Lady".
That's all I got
- But why in the world would Levar Burton need a beard? He's not exactly Denzel Washington. It's not like anyone cares whether he's gay or not.
- Damn webbie, can't you do better than this?
- He's pretty eff eminate.
- Do they have a gay child, R8?
- Yes, please, more!
I can never get enough of Geordi!
- Isn't that a soap?
- Geez, is there any doubt? When he's onscreen you can see purses falling out of his mouth.
- So who else in Star Trek is gay (not counting the new reboot Trek)? I know George Takei is, but has anyone else come out? Who's still in?
- R23, I always thought Brent Spiner who played Data on TNG might be. I don't know anything about his personal life, but he pinged for me. Anyone know anything?
- Levar is a hot, hot, steamy man. He can go all nite and still be ripe for more.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...