- Ian is totally freaking me out!
- Big Brother Live Chat- Jeff interviews Shane.
Sposored by WET Brand Personal Lubricants
- Just watching Ian gives ME OCD. Was I the only one seriously worried about his health during Thursday's show?
This is also one of the few seasons where I couldn't care less who wins the actual game. Danielle doesn't deserve it and Dan totally fits the definition of a sociopath. This, by default, gives the edge to Ian. But I don't care about the kid.
I'm more intrigued by who the jury is going to choose and their rationale for who they pick. I'm just hoping Danielle doesn't make it to the final two.
- Shane has better chemistry in a 30 minute interview with Jeff than he did with Danielle after 69 days.
- R4, that makes perfect sense -- both are overtly homophobic, and in Shane's case, he's a closet homo who probably wants to get in Jeff's pants.
Who gave Jeff the job of interviewing evicted houseguests anyway? He gives Andrea Mitchell a run for her money.
- Last night I watched Ian remove two ice cubes from a bin inside the freezer, smell each one and then toss one cube away into the sink and put the other in his drink. Does he always do this?
- "Sociopath" is becoming one of those buzzwords like "Bullly" that people misuse and abuse. Dan is FAR from a sociopath, he's just playing a chess game with others who signed up for, yes, a CHESS GAME. If he's guilty of anything, it's a CBS phenomenon -- using his celebrity to intimidate the mere mortals who want to be his friend and forget the goal is to beat him (see Boston Rob).
I am always baffled when contestants on any show roll over for returning champs instead of getting rid of them on sight. But maybe that's just the power of (too much) TV.
One thing to his credit/power: he makes people feel safe around him, makes them think he'll take care of them. ALL of them. Not possible in a game where someone has to go each week or did they forget that too? (NONE of them talked to each other about the Final Two deals?)
- Dan has no empathy for anyone, inside or outside the house. I don't know if he's a sociopath, but he sure is unlikeable.
Ian is a mess, but I find him endearing.
- Sorry R8, I'd still like to fuck Dan with Jeff blowing him at the same time.
- LOL at him randomly commenting on how nice Wil's legs are in his interview. Oh Shane.
- This entire season was worth the look on Dani's face last night.
- [quote]Last night I watched Ian remove two ice cubes from a bin inside the freezer, smell each one and then toss one cube away into the sink and put the other in his drink. Does he always do this?
- Shane dresses like a gay guy, sleeves rolled up to show off his biceps for the men.
- [quote]This entire season was worth the look on Dani's face last night.
Indeed. This season has given us week after week of the best blindsides ever in Big Brother. I cant wait for someone on Youtube to make a compilation of blindsided faces, brought to you by Father Dan.
- I think Dan is pretty hot and Ian is a totally cutie, though I don't know if he's all there...Shane does nothing for me, probably because he's so effeminate.
What do you guys think of Ian? Do-able??
- P.S. I keep hearing the term "mist" and "misting" in relation to Dan. How/when did this term originate and what does it mean?
- r15, Ian's appearance is interesting to me.
Sometimes he just looks like such a gross creeper, but other times he sort of reminds me of a young John Cusack, albeit John Cusack playing a sweet nerd in '80s teen movies.
- Even Britney used "mist" in the jury house, so she wouldn't have read it on the Internet. It must be a term they started using in the house that feed watchers picked up. I see it on Television Without Pity all the time.
From the previous thread:
[quote] Didn't Frank say that Dan promised on the Bible that he wouldn't vote him out?
Frank did say that, and Frank is misremembering. Dan swore on the Bible and his wife about the existence of the Quack Pack, not about any final-two deal.
The mist started by and was perpetuated by Britney early on in the game. During a conversation with Willie and/or Shane she talked about Dan having come in the room and it being like a haze went over the room where their minds were completely changed about something. Then it was changed to Dan's mist being how conversations with him changed people's minds about stuff.
- Dan is genius, by far the best BB contestant ever.
Hell I think he is the best reality show contestant ever.
- Apparently R20 has been misted.
- I LOL @ Shane, "Take Dan off what?". He knew deep down that he was about to get fucked over.
I agree with someone on the last thread that said a lot of the houseguests this season who claimed to have watched Dan's season did not. Dan had a slightly different tactic then; let everyone dig their own grave. But he was still just as lethal of a player.
I think it was up to Britney to get Dan evicted, and she failed. She is the only one that didnt underestimate Dan's ability to manipulate minds.
- Ian probably broke the hammock last night.
- [quote]What do you guys think of Ian? Do-able??
Ian is "special needs".
If that turns you on, then there you have it.
No. Fucking. Way. Would I ever touch that... EVER.
- I think Ian would be fine working a gloryhole.
- Get ready for Team DaShanielle on an upcoming season of Amazing Race.
- What happened to the DVDs that the jury members got to watch of the competitions and ceremonies?I liked the former HGs react to these. There was none of that in the Jury House footage last night.
Going by Shane's interview with Jeff today Shane didn't hear Dan tell him "She's been playing you, ask Jenn." He was apparently in such a state of shock he thought he heard Dan say something else. Julie tried to get it out of him right after he was evicted but he just didn't hear it correctly. That's a HUGE break for Dan because saying that to Shane could have backfired big-time. I hope they play that back at the season finale.
- I so agree with R24.
- [quote]What do you guys think of Ian? Do-able??
Ian is adorable at times--I like his quizzical eyebrows and sweet smile. If I was his age and a fellow geek, I might be interested. However, at my elder age, he seems like a child.
Also, he must be horrific in bed. Physically awkward and graceless, all those weird sounds, easy gag reflex and sort of asexual.
The tippy-toed walk would be a deal breaker, too. Not down with the brown marshmallow nips, either.
- My god, OP was trying too fucking hard. I really hate that I'm going to have to see that fucking bullshit every time I revisit this thread.
In summary, go fuck yourself, OP.
- [quote]Indeed. This season has given us week after week of the best blindsides ever in Big Brother. I cant wait for someone on Youtube to make a compilation of blindsided faces, brought to you by Father Dan.
What blindside week after week? Who else was blindsided besides Frank and Shane? No one really.
- [quote]Also, he must be horrific in bed. Physically awkward and graceless, all those weird sounds, easy gag reflex and sort of asexual.
Ian is a virgin. His mom told him not to lose his virginity on national television.
- Here's Ian's Twitter if you want to talk to him. He's pretty good at replying to fans.
- Ian solving thermo nuclear physics.
- Yeah Ian may be "special needs"
but he's probably the most intelligent person on the show this year. He's the only one who actually seems like he's read a book or two.
- [quote]My god, OP was trying too fucking hard. I really hate that I'm going to have to see that fucking bullshit every time I revisit this thread. In summary, go fuck yourself, OP.
For newbies, please note the above is how people say thank you on DL.
- [quote]Yeah Ian may be "special needs" but he's probably the most intelligent person on the show this year. He's the only one who actually seems like he's read a book or two.
Maybe only book smart. He has been pretty stupid in the game. He wrongly thinks he created the Quack Pack when the others just let him think that. He wanted to keep the Quack Pack together till the final 4 even though he was the lowest on the totem pole. He almost got evicted on the double eviction night. He just got lucky that he's still here.
- Dan and Danielle are fighting right now. Dan is calling her out for wearing Shane's sweatpants. She really is a stalker.
- And no, Dani did not wash Shane's wet dream cum-stained sweatpants before wearing them. They are in a lock down and have no access to the washing machine in the backyard.
- At least Dani finally got in Shane's pants. It's her dream come true.
- DAn is not teh "best" player ever, just the most evil and next to Boogie, that's saying alot.
- Regardless of Ian FREAKING OUT all the time, I would be satisfied if he won. Dan is just a nasty unchristian man.
- Can has been able to successfully manipulate a bunch of dopes. It would be a bigger deal if there were some other true strategists that he had connived.
- r43 should have started with Dan, not Can.
- Dan cum in my mouth
- Ahhm so over this house y'all
Danielle last night
- I can't see Dan beating either one of them. He can plead his case but he's won before and most people hate him.
- [quote]What blindside week after week? Who else was blindsided besides Frank and Shane? No one really.
Janelle gets put on the block by Danielle after the reset *BLINDSIDE!*
Ian lies to Mike Boogie and gets him evicted *BLINDSIDE!*
Jenn asks Julie if her sister is hot on national TV *BLINDSIDE!*
Dan has his Big Brother funeral and tells Danielle she is dead to him *BLINDSIDE!*
Jenn uses the veto on Dan and Britney gets put on the block *BLINDSIDE!*
Franks thinks he is just a pawn and gets evicted after Dan lies to him *BLINDSIDE!*
Dan lies to Danielle and evicts Shane *BLINDSIDE!*
- I agree, R30. Meanspirited and not a good header.
As to people with issues or problems being unattractive, get your noses out of the air sweeties. Everyone has, or will have an issue or problem at some point.
- Get a grip, delicate flower/R30.
- Ian is a-dork-able. I want to see me taking Dan's bare cock up his cute hairy ass.
- After this thing is over I'm going to tell Dan that there is something highly sexually charged about the way he fucked people over, especially Frank and Shane (and hopefully Ian).
- r52 he has to let that sexual tension out somewhere...he doesnt masturbate you know!
- making a comment to add this to my thread watcher.
- So how does the third place contestant get eliminated?
- When there are three left, one person wins HOH. The remaining two automatically go on the block. The HOH then casts the lone vote to eliminate. So basically this HOH position is the most powerful in the game, as it is this person who gets to decide the final two.
- OMG! Could Danielle and Ian finally be growing a brain? On BBAD,they both appear to have caught on to Dan's manipulations and have made a nominal deal to take each other to the finals. By evicting Shane,Dan has caught the wrath of Danielle being violently separated from her showmance boyfriend!
It may be too little,too late,but Danielle wants the satisfaction of seeing Dan's shock at being blindsided by her own hand,like she has so many times before at his...!
As for Ian,he looks adorable when he is laying down and not being agitated and fidgety.
- Dan would probably choke Danielle on live TV if she wins HOH and evicts him.
- [quote]making a comment to add this to my thread watcher.
You can just click the star next to the thread title to do that.
[quote]Here's Ian's Twitter if you want to talk to him. He's pretty good at replying to fans.
He hasn't tweeted since May. He certainly hasn't tweeted since he's been in the house. We don't know yet how he reacts to fans on Twitter.
- If Danielle had one tiny brain cell, she'd figure out that her only way to the 500k is to win HOH and evict Dan. The jury would appreciate this both on a rational and an emotional level and hand her the money.
- I think Dan and Danielle are starting to dislike each other, one of them is taking Ian to the finals. Meanwhile, Ian is totally freaking out in his room.
- It's amazing that it's taken Danielle this long and I have to wonder if the diary room has something to do with it.
- @ R24 I agree.
Ian is not Do-Able.
He is special needs and has moobs. He is def not cute either. I wouldn't touch that with a 200 pole.
I bet the only girfriend Ian ever had was 300 pounds.
- Dan doesn't like anyone but Dan,r61.
- Who won HOH this week?
- [quote]Who won HOH this week?
It hasn't been determined yet. It's done in three parts. Part 1 was an endurance competition which Dan won, allowing him to proceed to Part 3. Part 2 is between Ian and Danielle and will probably take place sometime today. The winners of Part 1 & 2 will square off against each other. I'm not exactly sure about when Part 3 takes place.
- I posted this in the other thread right before it shut down so not sure if anyone saw...
Shane's mama is on Twitter.
His mom is super super super religious so he probably won't come out ever. She also seems kind of cray cray going back and forth of whether she likes Dani so that might explain how Shane wound up under Dani's spell in the first place.
- Apparently jury deliberations with 6 of the 7 jurors are happening today
- Reading Shane's mom's tweets is like reading Carrie White's mother's tweets. No wonder he's so repressed and can't come out. He believed vaginas had teeth until he was 18. He said his family would disown him if he were gay. He says 'there's no homos in my family" like it's some great accomplishment.
- "Sociopath, Stalker, Freak... America, welcome your Final 3." This is how Julie will open the show on Finale night.
- r69, link please
- [quote]The winners of Part 1 & 2 will square off against each other. I'm not exactly sure about when Part 3 takes place.
Doesn't it take place during the live finale? The winner then evicts whoever s/he isn't taking to final two.
- Yes Pt. 3 of the HOH takes place in the finale night episode.
- Ian didn't luck out in any of his crucial wins, he was set up to be the likely winner ny the producers.
Danielle would lose to the house goldfish. Ian or Dan would be smart to take her to the finals if they want an easy road to the money. Danielle isn't very likable and played a terrible game. She is there still because of Dan.
- Ian is freaking out... calm down little guy.
- I think the votes go as follows:
Danielle vs Ian
Danielle gets Shane, Dan, Frank, Ashley and Jenn
Ian gets Britney and Joe
Danielle vs. Dan
Dan gets Ian and possibly Frank and Ashley.
Ian vs Dan
Dan gets no one if he takes Ian with him and backstabs Danielle to the finals.
If Ian takes him then Dan gets Danielle, Shane, Frank, Ashley and Jenn
- [quote]Danielle isn't very likable and played a terrible game. She is there still because of Dan.
I think Dan carried her about 50%. She has done well in comps and pulled HOH at very important times in the game.
Ian and Dan are playing Jenga right now. It is funny to watch Ian rock back and forth, come to a complete stop to move a piece, and start rocking all over again. They are going to need some kind of meds to keep him from having a complete OCD meltdown on finale night!
- I dont think Dan is getting Frank, Britney or Shane's votes in any scenario.
- My predictions:
FRANK - Dan will get Frank's vote over Danielle. I could also see him getting Frank's vote over Ian. As much as he he hates Dan, his ego can't handle losing to a girl like Danielle and might not be able to handle losing to a 21-year-old kid in Ian. He'll also be anti-Ian if he and Britney have fought a lot in the jury house.
BRITNEY - Dan could get Britney's vote over Danielle because Britney recognizes Dan played the best game and said so in her post-show interviews and in the jury footage. She likes Ian better though and would vote for him.
SHANE - Shane I think would vote for Danielle or Ian over Dan, but he may get more pissed at Danielle if the jury convinces him that Danielle was playing him.
ASHLEY - Ashley will vote for Ian over Dan/Danielle who never talked to her or got to know her, especially with her and Britney bonding in jury.
JENN - Jenn will never vote for Ian. I think she could easily be convinced to vote for Dan over Danielle because Dan used the veto on her. In her interview with Jeff she said she had been to the jury house already and she talked that she thought Dan or Ian would win.
JOE - Joe left the house saying he wanted to talk to everyone after the show and not bitter at anyone. He said that Dan was the best gamer and really respecting Ian's competition ability. Danielle has no chance for his vote.
- Dan would not likely vote for Danielle over Ian. As comments throughout the thread have said, he isn't Mr. Empathy or sentimental. Ian is a better player and played a better game and would probably get Dan's vote. Ashley and even Frank would vote for him as well. Britney would vote for Dan over Danielle simply because she knows it's a game--the gist of her big jury house fight with Frank--and Danielle did not play it as well as Dan. Ian would probably take all votes opposite Dan.
- Dan also likes Ian better than Danielle personally. Dan was on the feeds alone at one point yesterday calling on the fans to vote Ian for America's Player.
- If Dan wants people to vote Ian for America's fave, it probably means he plans to take dani to F2 if he wins hoh.
- [quote]so·ci·o·path / A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
stalk·er / A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention
[quote]Freak / See Ian.
- It will be interesting to see how much of a grudge the jury members will hold against Dan. I cant wait to see Frank and Brit rip each other's faces off during the deliberations!
Shane was about to cry on Thursday night, so I doubt he will give a second thought to not voting for Dan.
- You people slay me. Dan won't get ANY votes. Nobody wants to be the ones who were responsible for crowning a two-time winner. Someone will point out if he's gonna win again it should be on All-Stars.
- Ian is do-able. I would do him. He's like a little pocket gay. He needs to work on that chest, but other than that, he's adorable.
- I agree r85. I think Father Dan's Jedi mind tricks have worked their way onto DL!
I hate Dan and WANT HIM TO LOSE.
But you are an idiot if you think Dan wouldn't get any votes. If he is in final 2 against Ian, Dan will get Jenn's vote at the very least because she hates Ian's fucking guts.
And if Dan is against Danielle he is a guaranteed winner of this season and will get Ian's vote at the very least.
No female player has ever won Big Brother when up against a male player at the end. Women hate other women and men would rather lose to other men. Especially this season, Dan will not win, because Danielle will get ZERO credit from the jury about her gameplay because it was entirely dictated by Dan and she had such a big advantage having a former winner coach her to the final 2 every step of the way. Lying backstabby female players never are respected by the jury. And if the jury doesn't view her as a lying backstabber, but instead just as a naive dumb girl, that still doesn't help her because of what a dumbass she looks like for having won HOH and POV and her closest ally getting evicted at Final Four. The best Danielle can hope for is 2nd place just like the previous BB Danielles.
- Danielle shouldn't win over dan but I think she would. The people this year are pretty dense and more likely to vote on emotion.
- The Pt. 2 of the HOH comp has just started. We will probably know the results when After Dark comes on in 2 hours, if not before then.
- I'm voting for. . .Omaha.
- [quote]You people slay me. Dan won't get ANY votes. Nobody wants to be the ones who were responsible for crowning a two-time winner.
Then why did they give Sandra the win?
- All anyone in that Jury House could talk about is Dan.
How can they vote for anyone else?
I've had my ups and downs this season, but this is one of the most exciting finishes in years...probably since BB7.
- The BB7 finale with Boogie and Scrubica was exciting?
- FeedWatcher, thank you for all you do! I really enjoy reading your blog about the feeds and appreciate you harvesting all things BB related and putting links on your site.
- The comp going on right now is ripping people's face off and rearranging them on another body. Kinda like Morph with the mixed up faces.
- Per Shane's Mom on Twitter thee night he got kicked off:
Shane has severe ADHD.I hoping tonight will not aggravate these symptoms. Very worried.
- I read on Jokers that Dani takes Adderall herself. For weight loss or ADHD? Who knows,
- Well, if she's taking Adderall for weight loss, she needs to ask for her money back.
- Oh noes, Showtime is showing fish. I'm so nervousing. I hope Ian is alright.
- IAN WON PT. 2 HOH!
Dan celebrated and Danielle heard it.
Now Danielle is pissed and threatening Ian that if he doesn't take her to final 2 she's going to taint the jury to not vote for him.
- Danielle is ENRAGED.
Ian is trying to deny he has a final 2 deal with Dan.
Danielle is saying that Ian is turning into Dan.
- OK I think this Danielle yelling at Ian thing is a plan they cooked up. I'm not sure how it benefits Danielle... AT ALL... but she's now whispering with Dan and not upset and he is telling her things to say.
Apparently Dan celebrated big time when Ian won, which Danielle and Dan planned if Ian would win the second part, and Danielle is acting all pissed about it.
Ian is not happy with Dan for having celebrated the way he did after the comp and setting this whole thing in motion.
And Danielle is claiming she will ensure that Shane votes against Ian and claiming she will taint the jury and see that Ashley doesn't vote for him either.
- Danielle can't taint the jury-she'll never have any time alone with them on Wednesday night! Ian knows this and will put her in her place.
- Danielle just came out of the diary room sobbing and Dan awkwardly consoled her. Then she got in the shower and Dan went to the kitchen alone.
He said under his breath that his best move is to let Ian win the final HOH because his conscience won't let him evict Danielle if he wins Part 3. Then he says "Yes I do have a conscience."
- [q]Then he says "Yes I do have a conscience."
Damage control. Always thinking.
- Wait, Dan is planning to take Ian to Final 2? The whole plan of Danielle yelling at Ian is to get Ian to throw Part 3 so Dan can win and evict Ian.
- Ian said his penis is 5.5 inches.
- Wow,r81-Dan thinks he can control America's Choice,too? Talk about a Messiah/God Complex!
And his plan for Danielle to act pissed is to insure that Ian will vote for HIM should he be sent to jury.he is really covering all the bases to lock up all the votes!
- 4Chan loves Ian.
- 4Chan is really fixating on 5.5 inches. They are chiming in with their own dick sizes.
Damn, Ian. I had more faith in you. I didn't know someone with only 5.5 inches can suck their own dick. He must be super flexible.
- What started the dick size talk.
Ian: Jenn said she wouldn't vote for someone with a penis.
Dan: Perhaps we should have a dick measuring contest to help her decide.
Ian: 5.5 inches.
Dan: 7.5 inches.
- Anyone going to see Paranormal Activity 4 this Halloween?
- Shane on dating Danielle.
Would you date Danielle after the show is over?
"It depends on if she was part of the betrayal. If Dan blindsided her as well, then I can’t really blame her, but I do feel she was involved to some extent. I don’t know what the outcome will be with her romantically."
He's soooo hoping she was apart of the betrayal.
- production bought us In n Out burgers y'all.... mine was gross. OH.. MY. GOD! Who puts thousand ahhlan' dressn' on a burger? Ahh wanted to throw up!
- Dani is nowhere to be seen, perhaps in the DR. I really dislike Dan and hope Ian wins. Dan is a snake. Just a question of who he will betray.
Ian is rocking in the hammock mumbling.
- I'm sick of these people.
- It's pretty much Ian to lose, I would be shocked if he didn't win.
Btw, Ian is totally freaking out! I hope he lasts through the end.
- Last night he was rockin back and forth and pacing while eating his in n out burger... talking to himself. If he is blindsided by Father Satan it will come as a surprise.He feels certain that Dan will take him to the finals.
- Is all this talk about the penis size true?
If it is, of course Dan would say his dick is bigger regardless of how big it is in reality. After anyone reveals their size, the next guy isn't going to say theirs is smaller...
- Did they have to show Willy in the re-caps? I got really uncomfortable watching him attack Joe. CBS will be hearing from me.
- So who can Dan win against dani or Ian?
The plan is to get for dani and Dan to kick out ian is this still a go?
- Yes R120 It was on Showtime
- Dan doesn't deserve to win, especially after that so-called "Dan's Funeral" monologue. Dan not already won already, but he's a major hypocrite.
- So if you win a game once, you shouldn't win it again? That's some really poor reasoning.
- Fuck you, AG and CBS, for putting on a lame recap (although Britney battering Ted was enjoyable) and ending it with the beginning of the first HoH. What a fucking waste of time. So that means on Wednesday's finale we'll have to sit through the first and second taped Hohs and a rushed everything else, including the awarding of America's Choice.
Speaking of America's Choice, vote for Britney! Janelle's freakazoids are getting out the vote and she doesn't deserve it at all this time around.
- I agree that tonight's show was really lame.
- There is one of these lame recap and memorial episodes every season at this time. This episode was no different than the previous ones of this ilk in seasons past.
Dan being a previous winner is but one reason why he shouldn't win again. He certainly doesn't deserve to win a second time over Ian or Danielle who have not (yet) won a single time. Far better reasons Dan doesn't deserve to win are because he played an exceptionally dirty game and he preyed upon people. He exhibted some despicable human characteristics during his march through the house this year. That type of behavior should not be rewarded, even if some viewers found it entertaining. Ian and Danielle played a much cleaner and fairer game without laying waste to other people and their own integrity. If I weren't an atheist, I'd want Dan to burn in hell for his antics this summer.
- Wish they could have given us jury house footage instead of those lame recaps.
Now there won't be time for much in the way of call-outs for the final epi if they have to show the HOH Pt. 1, 2, 3, the jury panel and the jury questions.
As for Janelle being voted in America's choice, I'm voting her but mainly so I can see the reaction of Danielle if she both is eliminated in the Janelle spot of 3rd place and she sees Janelle get America's choice.
- They always rush the America's Choice segment; After asking us foe weeks to vote, they give about 10 seconds to the results.
- How long is the finale? One hour? I guess viewership drops off by the finale because regular fall TV is back, so they cram everything into one show.
This the first season in years that the game hasnt been really boring towards the end. I have to give it to Dan. He has made what was going to be an awful season interesting. I have never seen so many people be shell-shocked after they are evicted. He really trampled on people's feelings. I cant wait to hear what comments the jury has for him.
- It will be 90 minutes long. The one in 2011 was 2 hrs but that's the only one that was ever that long.
Good shit on BBAD now between Danielle and Ian. She's quietly browbeating him and pointing out to him that he has a better chance to win against her than Dan.
- Ian's back on the hammock, muttering to himself. Even though he said fairly loudly "I don't respond to threats, period, end of story, done" I think she rattled him a bit. She did make a few good points.
- Danielle has only herself to blame. She threw part 1 of the HOH to Dan. Anyone who throws a competition this late in the game is an idiot. I'm sorry we won't get live feeds after the finale to witness her breakdown when Shane says she is dead to him, Ian wins HOH and drags Dan to F2. She'll be in a straight jacket, blubbering and rocking back and forth worse than Ian.
- Dan seems somewhat unhinged now.
- R134, it's more likely he'll tell Danielle he's gay than that she's dead to him.
- God, I laughed right out loud tonight when they led with Danielle's crying voice before actually showing her image in the DR crying her mascara/eye liner right off her eyes and into black spider webby streaks down her cheeks.
- On BBAD:
[bold]Danielle:[/bold] Dan, you made a final two deal with Ian. And you never said a word to me about it. You never told me.
[bold]Dan:[/bold] I forgot.
- Danielle is going to be so wrecked from going on this show. Between the multiple betrayals by Dan and Shane's pretend interest in her, she'll be way more messed up than when she went in. And she was already a headcase upon entry.
- Who are these idiots who think winning a game once means you can never win again? I must be special cause as a child I won multiple games more than once. I also lost many games too. Should you also be exempt from losing a game if you lost one already?
And Dani winning? That's absurd. These shows reward those who play chess not those who play checkers. I think Dan should win but I'd be ok with Ian and think he'd def win against Dani and maybe against Dan.
- Ian is swinging on the hammock muttering, "$50,000, $50,000, $50,000, quack, quack, 12 point buck, 12 point buck, I wish I had two of these jokers, get to steppin', Steven Fishbach!"
- Dan is telling Ian they would go on Quack Pack vacations. I busted out laughing when Dan said "When we go on our Quack Pack vacation..." omg.
- Miss me?
- Ian is talking to himself on the hammock
She thinks I had a final two deal with her, but that's bullshit.
She thinks it's okay for her to have a final two deal with Shane, but not me with Dan?
That's a girl's logic. Immature child logic.
This is why I don't date. Put up with this shit. childishness. I swear
I need to date older women that have matured.
Or a young girl that has matured.
Danielle is a child.
Danielle is not a woman, she's a girl.
She bit Dan's bullshit, Hook Line and Sinker. That's why the game was called that the other night.
- Danielle says Ian will be America's Favorite over her dead body.
She says she will be fuming if Ian's America's favorite and she knows Ian is the villain. Dan says he thinks hes' the villian, "who's the favorite then?"
Danielle: Shane...... and me.
- Flashback to 12:05 am to hear Ian's complete hammock rant.
- I'm glad we got to hear what Dan whispered to Shane during the eviction,"She's been playing you this whole time!" Danielle is going to be a hot mess when she sees how Dan played her!
And I also agree that Dan should not be rewarded for his nasty game play.Too many people believe the way he does-lying and cheating-and use the same tools at their disposal-like religion-to justify that behavior.I don't know how Dan does it-coaching kids,claiming to love his wife,swearing on the Bible,devastating people's emotions and trust in him-and then walk out of that house without looking back. I'm surprised he has so many defenders...
And,yes,I'm voting for Ian as America's Choice. Why? Because Father Dan told me to!
- I don't think Danielle should be F2, or that she should win. She didn't do anything all season except try to showmance a gay guy. She was also stupid enough to let Dan manipulate her - and she was worried people would think she was too smart if she told them she's a nurse?!?
I don't mind if either Ian or Dan win. Dan was dirty, but you have to give him credit for rolling these people over. Who there didn't know what he was like, and yet they still fell for his dirty game play. If none of them were smart enough to get rid of him right at the beginning instead of Janey, then hell yeah he should win.
- I can't stand Dan. However, as others here have said he made the season interesting.. and Britney said he was playing the game. However he is dirty... and he looks dirty...
- [quote]They always rush the America's Choice segment; After asking us foe weeks to vote, they give about 10 seconds to the results.
After Julie says, "And America's choice is....", what else is there to do? Toss the winner's salad?
How long do you need for Janelle to bask in her glory?
- But it's the ten seconds at the very end of the finale, after the winner has been announced. It's just anticlimactic.
- Give America's Choice to Jody! Now that would really piss em off. LOL
- Even though Danielle irritates me and I genuinely think she's nuts, I'm very uncomfortable with the way that Dan psychologically manipulated her and played with her emotions. Yeah, I know, it's a game. But still, it's uncomfortable to watch. That being said, I don't think someone as emotionally fragile as Danielle should ever have been cast.
- I kind of dropped this show about ten episodes in this season, but after hearing all the commotion the last week, I went back on Demand and started watching about three weeks back (just in time to see Boogie evicted).
I watched about six episodes in a row this weekend and wow - Dan is nasty, Dan is mean, Dan is a liar, Dan is many things - but Dan is EXCELLENT at this game.
And what Dan is at heart, is a con artist. He observes people, he gets to know how they think and what moves they will make, and he knows how to manipulate them to get what he wants, he knows how to prey on their vulnerabilities in order to stab them in the back at just the right moment to get him where he needs to be. It's disturbing to watch but fascinating too.
- Dan is good with young (ie, naive, trusting) people. He didn't have a chance in hell of manipulating Boogie, Janelle, or even Joe.
He said something about as a coach, he sometimes needs to abuse his players in order to win the game which is all that matters. Again, I question why any parent would want Dan as their kid's sports coach.
- I realize that bullying has temporarily fallen out of fashion, but I'd love to see Danielle rock in her chair and on the hammock and walk around on her tippy toes.
- I give credit to Dan for (a) making this season interesting; (b) conceiving & pulling off the whole 'funeral' scheme; and (c) manipulating his way through to the end (I recognize there were some pretty dim bulbs in there, but he still figured out how to play each of them in their own way to his advantage). I would not begrudge him the win if he pulls it off.
That said, it's been unpleasant to watch him work, especially on Danielle. And it's been a let-down, because I used to think of him as a delightfully clever imp, but now he's just a cold-hearted asshole. He'd be the worst kind of person to be in a relationship, always drawing you in but twisting every event around to make it seem like you're wrong / crazy. After you've been involved with one of those, it's hard to watch another one in action.
- R140, $500,000 is a helluva lot different than the piss-ant shit YOU claim to have won. Your comparison is laughable. No way will they allow Dan to win $500,000 again. End of story.
- America's Choice is treated as a total afterthought in the final segment of the finale as they're all standing around saying their goodbyes. I certainly enjoyed the dirty look Rachel gave Britney when she won.
Speaking of Britney, vote for her as AC! Don't let Janelle's freakazoids and cat ladies win this for her.
- Do you still not get it, R158? Winning previously is not a valid reason not to win again. The value of the prize doesn't matter.
Oh, sorry Serena, you've won Wimbledon before, you can't win again because of the money you got last time.
How completely stupid is that?
- R140/R160, ENOUGH with your STUPID comparisons.
Nobody VOTED for Serena/Venus whoever to win Wimbledon multiple times. How big a moron are you?
- If I were a jury member I would vote on how they played the game THIS time, not years back. But that's how I roll. I wouldn't want to go down in reality tv history as less intelligent than The Situation.
- Dan said Shane rocked the Beiber cut.
- Uhhh, R162, The Situation is no rocket scientist but last month on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK he did extremely well. He went from being one of the first probable evicted HGs to ending up in the final.
Give it up with the lame comparisons, already. Dan will NOT get the votes because he's fucking WON this thingp, already. If he wins again it'll have to be on All-Stars where there will be a level playing field and he'll have to compete against some other past winners.
- I'd love to see the look on his face if Dan is told at the finale that there's a petition to terminate his employment!
- That pic of Shane at R143 looks like someone is trying to explain the color orange to him or something.
- Dan is the dirtiest player ever on Big Brother, he doesn't deserve to win, and he already won already. I don't like the way he played everyone by using the Bible to excuse what he's doing for his family. That's being a hypocrite, and he has no right to judge others.
- At least he stayed in motion, kept stirring the pot (and yes I want that kind of active thinking on my team or coaching my son's). Nothing worse on a show like this than a SKATER and Dan sure didn't do that. He, albeit calmly, steered the ship.
- r161, you're the moron. By your reasoning, Obama should lose this Nov. I mean, he already won once and it was through a vote. Why not vote for Romney?
- Dan will have a very compelling argument for the jury: He was targeted from Day #1 as a former BB winner and was hampered by losing a teammate (Jodi) within hours of the game's start. He was also a dead man walking after Kara was evicted. Not only did he survive, but he brought his sole remaining team member to the finals which proves that he's not only a great player but a great coach. A vote for Dan is a vote for skill and gamesmanship, not of popularity.
Someone like Jenn might buy this line of reasoning and award him the cash.
- r167, you're right. Dan has sunk to horrible lows. Who would have ever imagined that a contestant on a reality tv show about backstabbing would LIE to those around him and play them for fools. I'm outraged!
- Danielle is the biggest psycho bitch ever. I mean she is torturing Ian psychologically. The kid is special - anyone can see that and she pretty much told him she would campaign against him if he takes Dan to the final (D&D's plan is to get Ian to feel so bad he will throw round 3 so Dan can win it thinking Dan will take him). They had to give her a Xanax (seriously) when Shane was evicted - she begged Ian to tell her what Boogie said about her and when he did ran around telling the camera Ian was talking about her body and how she was already in an anorexic mind set (which I think for her means she only eats 19 candy bars that day..YALL WE AINT GOT NO CHIPS)..she said on camera to Dan she could never marry outside of her religion since her faith was so important to her, that her aunt married and athiest and it was horrible on her family, then turns around and says she has never met an anthiest until she met Ian and how she hates him...she has hated him for a long time but never said anything because of the alliance.
If I were Ian I would call her a horrible mind fuck cunt, Dan a douche bag and fuck up everything for the show and walk out the door. No money is worth having to sit and listen to her fat plastic surgeory (uhh yeah boob job and brow lift ms all natural) ass.
- [quote]If I were Ian I would call her a horrible mind fuck cunt, Dan a douche bag and fuck up everything for the show and walk out the door.
Actually, I'd like to see that happen.
- Please, don't let Dan win!
- Big Brother is expected to maintain the approximate 2.3/6 fast national rating in adults 18-49, following a football-inflated 60 Minutes (3.2/9), which is expected to be adjusted down. Everything else last night was reruns.
- " Far better reasons Dan doesn't deserve to win are because he played an exceptionally dirty game and he preyed upon people. He exhibted some despicable human characteristics during his march through the house this year."
Name me one winner of any Big Brother or Survivor or any reality show that hasn't played dirty or lied or preyed upon people? Can't do it.
- Why do idiots (Danielle) go on reality shows without ever watching one and expect everyone who wants to win the grand prize to be nice and honest?
- I like how Dan is so holy, but apparently it's ok to lie if it's to win money, which sought after is another sin
- R169, now you're comparing Dan's winning 500k again on BB14 to OBAMA winning again in November? Wow. I mean...wow. You're even more of an idiot than I initially thought. I bet you were a real gem at your debate club. (rolls eyes)
Dan, Danielle and Ian will be on The Talk tomorrow. That should be interesting.
- You gotta watch religious people. If they think it's God's will, they'll cut your throat. And even if it turns out that it isn't God's Will then all they have to do is ask for forgiveness.
- Not in studio, r179, I'm guessing.
- Dan is a master mind-fucker and manipulator, so I'd never trust being in a relationship with him (even a friendship), but I'd definitely fuck him once or twice.
- Dan needs the money to self-publish more books.
- If people who have won before don't "deserve" to win, why are they invited on the show in the first place?
I'm looking for a serious answer in order to understand the vast depth of your lack of reason and rationality, not a reactionary "ENOUGH!" or "You are a complete idiot!"
- [R184]...hmm. I never thought of it that way before and I'm one of the people who usually says that Veterans don't deserve to win. I guess you're right.
- "Name me one winner of any Big Brother or Survivor or any reality show that hasn't played dirty or lied or preyed upon people? Can't do it."
I seem to remember Ethan Zohn played a pretty clean game on Survivor Africa.
- I'm not one who says that someone who has won before can't win again, but...
in this case the playing field wasn't exactly level from the start.
When individuals that have been through the BB experience before (the stress of the game along with the mental fatigue of being cut off from the outside world and your loved ones) are pitted against virgins (who think they know what they are getting into, but can't really), there is already a disparity. I think rational people would have to agree with that.
It's especially uneven considering that this group of previous players had all either won or at least all gone deep into the game before. So they were all well versed at the winning strategies of the game (Britney less than the others) and bring that knowledge to play against people who have only seen the action play out on TV before, if even that.
Also, they took those returnees and gave them 'coaching' positions. So the newbies who are already slightly in awe of their new celeb housemates immediately are in a situation where they look up to the coaches for guidance. This served to minimize any sense the smartest or less star-struck newbies would have had of recognizing the threat of the vets and thoughts of getting them out with a quickness...when the eventuality arrived that their coaches would become their competitors.
And I'd say it's further inherently unfair for those returnees to play under protected status for the first month (or month and a half or whatever it was). And that fact would be an even bigger deal to me if I were a player in the game.
But all that being said, if the remaining newbies don't unite to get rid of the veterans when they are able, then they look stupid for ultimately losing to one of them - if that's how it plays out.
So it's not necessarily unfair for a player to have a repeat win, but there is quite about bit that is uneven about this season.
Although Dan has done some solid manipulating, the majority of it (and the moves that saved his ass and people seem in awe of) has happened since the other vets were all voted out. If Dan had done that funeral bullshit while either Janelle or Boogie were still there...wouldn't have worked at all. They would have laughed at that show he put on. Actually, he might not have even tried it.
So I'm less impressed by the work he's done of late than I would be if it were against players who'd been there before.
....and I can't believe I just wrote that much about this stupid show....sorry about the long post.
- For r176, the best example I can think of (and why Dan might not get votes to win) is the girl that won Survivor the first season that Russell Hantz played.
I can't remember her name, and probably wouldn't recognize her if I saw a pic of her now (even though I watched the whole season), but she she hardly did anything that whole game and certainly wasn't lying or stabbing people in the back. She rode Russell's coattails and he let her do it because in his arrogance he believed that the other players would acknowledge him doing all the dirty work by giving him the win.
Rather, they voted against him in the end because they didn't like how dirty he played the game. So they gave the prize to a girl that did pretty much nothing, but everyone liked her.
That's what Dan has to watch out for.
- R188, Ian was just talking about this. He said Russell should have totally won and Natalie White didn't do shit. He said the jury with bitter, bitter and he hates bitter juries.
Now Dan keeps asking him about seasons with bitter juries and how it's disrespectful of the game to be a bitter juror. He's trying to see if Ian will be bitter when Dan votes him out and will Ian still vote for him to win. Ian should shut up about how bitter juries are pathetic. He should tell Dan if he cuts him, he will ABSOLUTELY be bitter and vote for Danielle to win.
- I'm an Academy member and I would never vote for someone who's already won before no matter how great their performance is. Give someone else a chance to have a career-changing moment.
- R157, I must say that is one of the most rational, well-reasoned arguments I've EVER read on Datalounge in regards to a trashy show like this.
- Who's going to watch Survivor Filipino? Russell Hantz is going to be back and so is Mrs. Garrett from Facts of Life. So excited!!!
- Can I also say how refreshing it is to have a BB thread not infected with some idiotic troll?
I love it.
- What troll? The Ozzy troll?
- Yikes, Ethan Zohn indeed won nicely but, man, was that season (and that victory) dull. The moment I knew it couldn't last forever.
I think a better example was a girl on BB that looked like Alanis M. a bit, don't think it was Dr. Will season but could've been (no, that was dark haired girl from ATL that got beat by him). Might have been season right after: She dated someone in house but didn't freak when he got kicked out, was nice but not a doormat, and when she won hands down, everyone was fine with it. Can NOT remember her name and don't want to google but someone can chime in. She didn't have to be a villainess to win but she played well.
Remember the nightmare season when Jun (!) won and nobody said congrats. howl. That was not for show... they all seemed to hate her and that ugly Allison chick.
- Never thought about Lisa from BB3 looking like Alanis Morisette but I guess you're right that she kind of does. And as far as I know she didn't really backstab anyone, at least not in the mid-to-late-stage of the game except she voted Amy back in the house instead of her showmance Eric when they had that twist. Many fans claim that Danielle Reyes was robbed that season and Danielle's loss to Lisa is the reason that the jury is sequestered and doesn't get to see the diary rooms until they get home now. Personally, I think every winner is deserving. Getting people evicted/voted off and them still wanting to give you money is all that counts... not how many people you mindfucked or lied to.
- Shane: Take Dan off what?
- Danielle Reyes played a game that would make Dan proud.
She would have won in a landslide if the evictees hadn't seen her brutal (and hilarious) diary room confessions. The rule was changed because of her.
At least she can claim she changed the show forever.
- Ian: "A kid at my school wrote on the wall 'Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall'"
Shane: "Who is Mr Gorbachev? Your principal?"
- Ian said if he wins, he's going to give his winnings to his parents, pay off school, and buy super rare Pokemon cards.
Danielle said she's giving half her winnings to her church.
- Season 3 BB had some of the hottest guys ever-Roddy,Marcellas,Jason,Eric...those were the days!
And the original BB Danielle has been tweeting about the show. She loves Dan,but is throwing her support behind Ian.She just likes him better. Uh Oh! Doesn't look good for Dan!
- Dan 'acting' all sad and depressed last night telling Danielle he is a rotten person, that he played a horrible game etc. She was telling him how good he was, what a great coach he is.. how he will win the game.... how much she cares for him. He is such a manipulator. Don't like him but he is the supreme puppet master.
And Ian swingin' on the hammock eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream with melted peanut butter. Chanting to himself...
'redrum.. redrum... Frank!......quack... quack.... Edward Stewinhowser?......'
- Why is Danielle verbally beating up on Ian about his final two deal with Dan? Didn't she throw the final HOH Comp to her mentor? You NEVER leave your fate into the hands of another player this late in the game! She acts as if Ian came into the house so that SHE could win the half mil! She's saying that Dan will say anything to make it to the finals,so if she knows this,why is she alienating her only other option to make it there?
Ian played hard to get where he is and she is Dan's faithful puppet. What an idiot she is!
- r188, Dan has never been as nasty as Russell from Survivor.
Plus, I stopped watching this show back in seasons 8 when Dick won. He was absolutely horrible that season yet he won still. I cam back this season for Janelle and have barely tolerated it for Dan.
Plus, juries being bitter and voting for the less deserving person is the exception not the rule.
- Great post, R187.
I'm the one who heaped scorn upon the moron who refuses to understand that Dan should not be allowed to win again for the very fact that this isn't a level playing field. I'm all for him winning All-Stars but that's it.
- after Danielle tried to cheer up 'depressed' Dan (Showtime) she walked out of the room.. Dan immediately looked at the camera with a big shit eating grin on his face. As expected his down day where Danielle hurt his feelings was another one of his ploys to manipulate
- Last night on BBAD Ian compared himself to the nerdy Cochrane from Survivor-"He made me look like Remington Steele."
BWAAAHAAAHAA. I'd love it if he and Britney tied for America's Favorite HG.
- It's funny watching Dan try to severe the cord with Danielle,r207.She is just not.getting.it. It STILL has not dawned on her that Dan used her to get to the finals!
- The Big Brother Final 3 are making their appearance on The Talk today.
- r206, you're the one who doesn't get it. Survivor has brought back old players loads of times. Those old players go up against newbies and seasons that weren't "All Stars." In one season, a returning player was awarded the win despite being up against newbies who were at an unfair advantage starting off.
- Technically it WAS unfair to let the coaches slide a month without being evicted. It was also unfair to remove both nominations when the reset button was hit. This show has always had unfair elements.
That's never stopped anybody before.
If you want to award someone for best gameplay then Dan wins.
If you want to put morality on a show that is all about deception and backstabbing then Danielle comes closest and wins.
If you want to harbor a grudge and can't vote for Dan's phenomenal gameplay then Ian wins the 'lesser of two evils' vote. But hey, people have won the presidency that way.
But if you vote for gameplay, AS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO, Dan creams the rest.
- The show is rigged for a Dan and Ian final 2. Dan will win and Ian will be asked back for All Stars.
- No, THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO vote for just gameplay, R212, that's just your opinion. The social element to it is still hugely important. It's a combination of social and strategic.
BIG BROTHER was originally conceived as a "social experiment" in which each houseguest (or housemate as they're referred to in all the other English language versions) would be evicted by a public vote. This was changed in the US version in Season 2 because the more interesting HGs got voted out too early. I like the backstabbing nature it has evolved into (including the HoH aspect) but I'd love for one season (like All-Stars 2) if they turned the tables on the HGs and went by the original rules. That would be hilarious. Each HG nominates 2 HGs per week and no discussion of nominations are allowed.
- Did ya guys see me stand on mah head last night on Showtime? I even did a few cartwheels for ya.
Danielle, eatin' some Big Deluxe Pillsbury Cookies
- [quote]If Dan had done that funeral bullshit while either Janelle or Boogie were still there...wouldn't have worked at all. They would have laughed at that show he put on. Actually, he might not have even tried it.
I believe Dan's Jedi powers were already in use then. Britney, Janelle and Boogie could have teamed up to get Dan evicted early in the season, since he and Danielle were so vulnerable after the rest of their team was gone. But it was like he made himself invisible until the reset. Britney and Janelle knew that Dan was playing the weakling card when he threw all of those challenges early on. They should've taken action then, and maybe they would be in his position now.
- [quote]Shane: Take Dan off what?
r197, I think thats my favorite line of season. Shane, you big dummy. Just sit there and look pretty while Dan manipulates your future.
- Shane and Ashley had some great lines throughout the season.
I also loved Shane after Jenn using the veto: "Where did Jenn come from?"
There was also a funny moment on the feeds but not the CBS show from early in the season where Ashley walked in a room and asked people what they were doing and they said they were "talking game" and she said, "Ooooh. What game?"
- Dan won already, he doesn't deserve to win a second time.
- I could not be friends with Dan either, after watching this season. He is a masterful liar...his whole life could be a lie and you would never know. I bet he is not even married to Chelsea IRL.
- I'd vote for Dan to win. If you want to talk social game, then you have to consider that he's been able to play a good social game, too. How? By getting people to trust him. He might be full of shit, but it takes skill. Would I ever trust him? No. But I'd award his gameplay before I'd ever award Danielle. If it were between him and Ian, however, I'd probably award Ian just because he at least tried to play (a hell of a lot more than Danielle, who seemed to think she was going on The Bachelor).
- Why won't Danielle shut up? Dan is so over her already. She's actually trying to cheer him up! He just wants to take the prize and never have to look at her face again!
He is married to Chelsea IRL. Chelsea has used Dan being on the show as an excuse to promote herself constantly on reality TV podcasts like Murtz Jaffer's.
Chelsea and Dan actually seem like a good match for each other. He uses his BB profile to con people out of money through his crappy self-help books and coaching services and she plays up the pristine religious chick angle to market this creepy "Good Girl Comeback" program for clueless parents to pay her to coach the girls on not being sluts.
From her website...
Who is Chelsea Gheesling and why did she start the Good Girl Comeback?
Because I’m a real-life “good girl”. Though I’m far from perfect, I was blessed to hear a very important message at a young age….living a Good Girl lifestyle is the ONLY way to TRUE happiness and fulfillment.
From that moment on, I was on a mission to be a “good girl”…..and still am. Once I decided to live a Good Girl life, I realized the message the world tells us…you know, the one that says you have to be a “mean girl” to get somewhere in life…was totally FALSE. To the contrary, being a good girl has got me everything I’ve ever wanted in life….and more.
- I had assumed that Chelsea was the woman Dan was with in his original season. Does anyhone know what happened to that woman?
Supposedly Dan broke up with his former serious girlfriend, Monica, immediately after the show to fuck Keesha. (Incidentally, Keesha also doesn't like Dan now)
From what he has said on the feeds this season, he didn't like the Monica chick sending the "taken" shirt he got in his HOH basket and he also seemed to hold it against her that the two of them were originally supposed to be on the couples season (BB9) but the girlfriend got cold feet about it and decided not to go through with it so they brought Dan by himself for BB10.
Dan didn't say exactly what happened to Monica after the show but just that her family was probably lighting candles in church praying for his death.
I'm not saying he had some sinister involvement in her disappearance and he's a younger Drew Peterson, but it wouldn't shock me.
- I wish the TV schedule were switched for tomorrow night. I'd rather see the BB finale before the premier of the Blair Warner version of Survivor.
- I hope Danielle enjoys her final night of relatively normal mental health. It's gonna be really iffy for her after tomorrow night. What with finding out Jesus had a wife and all...
- [quote]To the contrary, being a good girl has got me everything I’ve ever wanted in life….and more.
has gotTEN me... Jesus Christ, do good girls not know good grammar.
- Also Dan never slept with Monica. He was a virgin the last time he was on the show. Ian was saying they have this in common.
He lost his virginity to Keesha. Now he says he regrets it and wished he waited because he couldn't give his wife the gift of his virginity on their wedding night like she gave him. He married a 28-year-old virgin.
- Ian just admitted on Live Feeds that he's a virgin.
Oh, and Dani is totally in love w/Dan. She asked for his phone number..he told her they'd Tweet.
- Probably one of the reasons why he couldn't marry Monica was because she wasn't a virgin and was tainted. So he had to dump her and find a "good girl". Lucky for him there still exists virgins in their late 20s and he found her.
- Danielle is in love with Dan. The other night she kept asking Dan to be sweet to her. That was the same thing she always asked Shane. "Please be sweet to me."
- Ian already said he's a virgin before. He said his mom told him not to lose his virginity on national TV. How did his mom know he was a virgin??
- Shane, y'all? Seriously, all he did was stalk me. Y'all have no idea how scared I was of him! Dan is such a man by comparison, and I know he loves me!
- Has The Talk segment aired? Julie must have shown the houseguests Wil's youtube parody. They were talking about it last night on Showtime.
- I'd love to see Danielle's reaction to the fact that people (well, DL people) think she's a fat, lying stalker.
- As this season draws to a close I'd like to say thank you to all the DL posters who made watching BB more fun than it actually is.
Danielle and Jenn City's comments had me cracking up all summer, and Shane, Frank, Ashley, Boogie, Britney, Janelle, Dan- these players are only half as interesting as their DL alter egos!
- I agree R237. It's been a fun thread.
Now on to Survivor and Amazing Race my two other guilty pleasures~
- Does Survivor has as fun DL commentary as BB?
If it does I will keep watching just to continue to be entertained on here.
- On the Survivor threads, we discuss the mostly-naked men's bodies.
- They weren't on The Talk. Their photos were, and they were talked about, but no actual appearance.
- The Talk segment was taped and will air today (Wed.). The winner will be on The Talk live on Thursday.
R239, the Survivor threads are okay but often ruined by a troll who gets off posting spoilers (although there were no spoilers during the last season, IIRC). There are also some queens who can't get over Ozzy and repost his photos and video clips repeatedly.
- Had to look up "Gheesling''. It appears to be Swedish.
Not many in them in the U.S.
- R240 and don't forget
slobbering monkey, Mandissa's feets and Constantinine. ;)
Seriously, the SURVIVOR threads were fun the past two seasons -- no one spoiled them.. that may have had something to do with the format changed to redemption island. I had to avoid older threads as some insider would come on and spoil who was getting evicted that night. When the producers started the Redemption Island twist, the spoilers stopped.
- Dan doesn't deserve to win more $. Dani the ididt won't win either. Guess special Ian will win half a mil. Can u imagine how many hookers he can buy?
and ashley will totally "fall in love" with ian once he wins half a mil.
- i'm confused about the finale tonite.
I thought in years' past that the final two was determined off camera(or taped for an episode) and then the hamsters in the jury house got to question them. I think this was all handled during a taped episode. How is that going to work when it is live tonight?
ANy word how Dan is handling tonight is he throwing it? If he wins will he take Dani or Ian? I'm hoping on a Dan win and another jaw dropping shot of Dani (Yaww breakin my hawwtt)
- At the wrap party (crowds, flash photos) tonight, sif Ian gets over stimulated, will they let him get near the hammock?
- So Dan lost his virginity to Keisha? She sure is a lot prettier than Scary Dani.
The classic Showtime three hour drunken showdown between Keisha, Libra, old man whasshisname and April the whore remains the most entertaining three hours of BBAD ever.
Even Renny got in on the fun...classic!!
- BB 10 fight --The edited version. On Showtime this went on for three hours..
Happy Birthday Keesha!
And Dan in his nasty shorts readin' the bible.
- R244 you forgot Bo and his jandras
- I did R250 LOL
What you are describing is the way they did things up until Big Brother 11.
In Big Brother 11, the producers wanted to ensure that Jordan fans stuck around until the finale in case Jordan lost the second part of the HOH and Kevin and Natalie made a deal to boot Jordan at the finale no matter what.
Ever since then they only have an abbreviated jury questioning segment because all 3 finalists stay in the house until finale night.
- I can't believe I missed the Talk interviews. Why did someone here say they were on yesterday, when they were on today?
- I thought they were going to be on yesterday because the live feeds were down while they were interviewed yesterday.
I missed them today also if it's any consolation.
- R253-R254 You didn't miss a thing. So scripted.
- Although I love BB (wish there was a winter edition) I won't miss:
Dan - his silly ninja warrior headband
and those nasty, rotting shorts.
Ian and his hammock.
and Danielle and her eyebrow lifts.
- Chenbot predicts Ian would win 6-1 in an Ian-Dan final showdown. I hope she's right. I want Dan to lose so bad.
- just discovered the Big Brother Reality Check recaps on you tube That guy is pretty funny.
- [quote]Danielle is in love with Dan.
- I hope Dan wins.
- No matter who wins, the gays lose!
Dan is a conservative Catholic and Ian has said that he's voting for Romney. The prize money will be used to fight against our right!!!
- R261, I would assume Ian is going to vote for Romney whether or not Ian wins. Did he say he was going to donate to his campaign?
- When is the finale? I thought it was supposed to be on Tuesday night...but I looked for it and it wasn't.
- [quote]I hope Dan wins.
No you don't, Dan had previously won already. It's not fair to the others.
- Big Brother comes on tonight, after the premiere of Survivor.
- Didn't Obama already win, too?
- Is Ian old enough to vote?
- Just barely.
- I wouldn't have pegged Ian as a Rethug. He seems like a genuinely intelligent person all the OCD stuff aside. Such a shame he is voting for Romney.
But then again, he mercifully was in the BB house all summer long and didn't get to have the pleasure of witnessing gaffe after embarrassing gaffe.
- Janelle just tweeted "Hey, guys, could you send a list of all the lies Danielle told? We're talking about them on the set." And JoJo tweeted that she'll try to tell Danielle "If I were you I wouldn't go on the internet to find out what they said about you."
I don't think Ian is super Republican. I think he's more of a Ron Paul person. In any event, he's just a young kid going to college in the South who doesn't know better yet.
Dan is a lost cause, on the other hand, who will not only give money to Republicans but the Catholic church too.
- I want Ian to win.
- There's a 60% chance the Ian shits his pants on national TV tonight. The question is whether he will fling it or smear it on the walls.
- r264 = soccer mom that thinks EVERYONE deserves a trophy.
- r274 = Chelsea, Dan's equally as sociopathic wife!
- Dan could fuck me like a Floridian fucks a donkey.
- Janelle just tweeted "I'm an unemotional Fembot but if Dan doesn't win tonight I might cry."
Break out the Kleenex, Janie.
- Wonder if Julie will mention Wil's parodies on you tube? Danielle will have a meltdown when she sees them.
- Ian is really freaking out now!
- Ahmm really freakin' out y'all... if Dan doesn't take me.. he will break mah heart
- Shane is a delusional closet case bitch.
- Who does their hair? Dan is looking sexy tonight.
- Ian better take dani.
- Dan seemed to throw the final questions. He was quick to answer the wrong answer. I got all the questions right and I wasn't there. Ian will now take Dan and Ian is going to win with the votes of Joe, Britney, Ashley and Frank at least.
- Ahhm done! Stick a fork in me!!
Danielle, thinkin' Shane will give her a big kiss and maybe more
- haha - so long, stalker bitch! Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out!
- Dan is far from looking sexy tonight.
- See ya Danielle!!
- Dani is outta there!
- Danielle made all those comments about being uncomfortable with gay people and not knowing any but her bother appears to be a big queen.
- Dan always looks like he needs a good scrubbin'
- Cause he's a dirty boy, R291. Yeah, he's a dirty, dirty boy...
- OMG - Dan is hilarious. I can't believe how awful he is, but I still love him for it. That whole grandfather's necklace thing is priceless!
- Dan's going to confession. That's a religious person for you.
Jenn is the most ridiculous person ever.
- Ian's last comment about Dan giving him his grandfather's chain just sealed Dan's fate. Ian wins it all. I said it from the beginning. Anyone against Ian in the finals loses.
- Danielle and her open mouth... can't wait to see Wil's final parody.
- Jenn is an idiot.
- Ugh. Dan is losing this. Idiot.
- Shut up Dan
- I was pulling for Ian until his speech. I hope Ian becomes Dan's bitch tonight.
- I think Dan deserves to win, but I want Ian to win. I think he needs it more.
- Jen is waste.
What's that shit about her sellign records
- Ugh, Shane! What a frickin' pussy. You lost, homeboy.
- Is Dan homophobic? I would not be able to resist the temptation to flirt with him.
- Ian does look kind of hot when he's wet during the competition.
- I am still waiting. Has Jenn made her big power move yet?
I don't like Dan and want him to lose because he played without humor.
- What does Janelle do for a living? She looks like she should be a professional bimbo.
- Dan may not have played the game Shane would have, but Shane was ousted and Dan will go home with at least $50 000 plus whatever CBS gave him for returning.
- Who is this Will guy? I'm a latecomer...
- We're lucky Jenn got back from Denny's in time for the finale, R306, never mind have time to think of a power move.
- Looks like Dan is going to win. Why didn't anyone call him out on his Christian hypocrisy? He can try to rationalize his behavior all he wants, but he will always be a hypocrite.
- R307-As a teen she worked in the Judy Garland Home museum in Grand Rapids. Later, a model and also posed for Playboy. Moved to NYC after her seasons on BB and was a real estate agent. Now married she sells Mary Kay
- R309 Wil Heuser.. was in a boy band, on American Idol and has web show The Wil Show. Dad is a surgeon in Louisville.
- Oh good. Danielle, a patsy to the last.
- Fuck you Dan!!!!!! Go home and cry.
- Blazin' Hammocks!!!!!!!
- Danielle's about to lose it.
- Shane sleep with me
- Even as the credits roll, Dani continues to stalk Shane.
Run Shane boy, Run
- YES Dan won $50,000. How much did any of the jury win?
- Danielle looks pissed.
- She couldn't even let him alone til the end. She's pathetic.
- Wait until Danielle watches the whole season and sees how stupid she comes across.
As one of the tweets said at the bottom of the screen, Dan will tell Danielle while on the jury that she still has a chance and she will believe him.
- Oh my GAWD!
- FUCK you, Dan. His loss was delicious.
- If I were on the jury I would have voted for Dan. That is how you play the game. It's how Boogie won twice, Dr Will, crazy Dick. All of them. Ian won because he was well liked. Who could hate Ian? He'll end up in mental institute unless he first takes some assault weapons and goes to the next Dark Knight movie.
- I love how the Christian came across as the most ruthless player in BB history. I guess his beliefs were a matter of convenience.
- Well said, R327. Bravo! Dan will be getting a divorce real soon. He must be devastated that he couldn't manipulate the final outcome. Well-played jury (excluding the dolt Danielle).
- Up next Dan and Chelsea on The Amazing Race. Taping December 2012 for spring season on CBS
- DAN DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN A SECOND TIME. Even Jenn voted for Ian. Suck it up, Dan lovers.
No fucking way Frank was voted America's Choice. This is one more nail in the AG coffin and I hope that bitch is investigated for this and all the other intervening by Production
It was a bad night for Janelle all around because she rooted for Dan and campaigned for America's Choice for herself. Sorry, Janie!
Danielle will go into a catatonic state by tomorrow afternoon, sadly.
- Best finale on Big Brother evah!!
- FRANK won America's Choice?!? I think it was Grodner's Choice. I mean, WTF!
- I can't believe that barely anyone mentioned that Frank won AC. WTF? I easily thought it was going to go to either Janie or Britney. Some foul play there fore sure.
I also laughed hysterically when Julie teased the AC winner before a commercial and someone whispered "Jody". I think it was Wil, who I think was also cracking jokes with Julie about his web shows.
- There's no way Frank won AC. Ian won for sure. It's just Grodner's way of getting him on another BB season. I don't know anyone that voted for him.
- [quote]It's how Boogie won twice, Dr Will, crazy Dick.
Those three people never sold themselves as anything other than the assholes that they were, yet people still went long with them. That was the magic of their game play.
Dan just came across as a complete hypocrite and ruthless. And ruthlessness in the face of someone, as Ian said, actually won competitions, doesn't sit very well. Dan's argument for playing dirty against Frank and Shane because he wasn't as big a physical threat was completely laughable while sitting next to 5'3" skinny Ian.
[Danielle will go into a catatonic state by tomorrow afternoon, sadly.]
The only comfort I have for her is the fact that Dan never once sold her out the entire season. She was the one person he was completely true to as he said he would be.
- and BTW, I think Ian had one of the best finale speeches in BB history. He really made a great case for himself and against Dan.
- I think it was Ian who said "Jodi." He's been saying on the feeds how she might get it.
I think Britney actually won it and Grodner worked it to give it to Frank since he'll go back for another go-around and Britney won't (she wants to pop out babies.)
I wonder what Danielle said to Jenn almost as soon as she sat down. Probably something bad about Ian.
- How on earth did Frank win fan favorite?
- I don't think Ian was eligible to win both BB and AC.
- I am so glad that psycho Dan didn't win!
- Jenn just confirmed she didn't vote for Dan because HE'D WON IT ONCE ALREADY.
Take THAT, Dan lovers.
- FeedWatcher is a moron. She posted that Dan was "on fire" in the q&a, even after Ian exposed him to Danielle as the lying sack of shit that he was. Yeah, FeedWatcher, Dan was on fire after Ian grinned and lit the flame.
- Danielle just found out via an interview with someone named Spicy that Dan whispered to Shane during his eviction "Dude, she's been playing you the whole time. Ask Jenn."
Danielle's night just keeps getting better and better.
- I wonder if Dan and Ian know about the Colorado Dark Knight shootings yet.
- I would have been fine with Ian or Dan winning, it was a great season.
WTF with Frank winning fan favorite?
Something smells fishy.
- Poor Danielle,even after finding out even more deviousness from Dan,she still voted for him. and I disagree,he was selling her out from day one. She looked absolutely miserable-third place and no Shane,either!
Loved Ian's speech tonight! It did,indeed,seal the win for him and reinforced to the jurors still on the fence just how rotten Dan is. Jenn's vote surprised me-glad she came around!
Pretty good season with a winner who deserved it.
- Who was Jodi?
- So Boogie would've gotten 100K because Ian won.
- Danielle needs help...she is like an abused wife who just kept taking it.
- Julie Chen thought Dan should've won. Guess she's a moron too for thinking that someone deserves to win twice.
Gian Eye Roll
- Did she say that r350?
- It's sad that Dan ruined his good reputation and goodwill that he gained from his first season. It's absurd for him to claim he had to play ruthless. Look at dumbass Shane getting to 4th place on just witlessness.
- I agree with earlier comment that Ian looked good all wet. He's got good legs. Now that he's famous and has some money he's going to smothered by hairy pussy, all wanting some of his smarty genes in them.
- I read it on some interview with her, R351. I think it was by someone from EW. But, yes, she said she thought Dan deserved the win.
- Dan did provide them with a lot of good stuff this year so I guess she is grateful to him for that.
- See link for Danielle finding out that Dan told Shane as he was leaving "She's been playing you the whole time." Another classic O face & boy is she pissed!
- I bet Boogie buys Ian his first STD tonight.
- I don't think so, R355. She, like so many people who've played the game, believe Dan played best. I know it's hard for you to understand an opinion different than your own, but try this one time.
But first...let's list all the things that will unhinge Danielle upon her exit:
1. Seeing her behavior and her physical appearance on the show.
2. Hearing all the things the other HG's said about her on the show, especially Dan.
3. Reading what the internets have to say about her.
4. Coming to the realization that Shane's a giant mo.
5. Realizing that going on BB hasn't made her a star, but rather a joke.
- I really dislike that Boogie person, but I thought it was very nice of him to say the supportive things he did about Ian. He almost came across as sincere, and since he was no longer in the game, maybe he actually was.
- Now I sort of can't wait to see if Danielle comes to term with everything she's learning overnight and is cool with Dan by the time they have to do The Talk together tomorrow.
- Shane's widow's peak look like it's the result of hair plugs.
- Shane has doll hair. Those giant doll plugs look gross.
- I didn't know they get haircuts in sesquester.
- [quote]I'd love to see Danielle's reaction to the fact that people (well, DL people) think she's a fat, lying stalker.
It's not just DL. It's every single BB forum.
- Janelle was absolutely right. It's a complete travelocity that Dan didn't win.
- Here is some busted drag queen interviewing Britney.
- Boogie looked so young and refreshed tonight. Did he get work done?
- Dan had a horrible speech. Very used car salesman. And he was kissing everyone's ass and it was so transparent. It was so embarrassing how he was still kissing Jenn's ass about her record sales as she was reaching in her bag.
- What are you so freaked out about r358? I was agreeing with you.
- OMG r366, who is that shemale with the microphone?
- R370, his name is Super Spicy, a drag queen interviewer for Super Pass.
I think Boogie was sincere.
I also think he especially wanted to say something good about Ian because he hates Dan so much. When Boogie said Dan needed to take responsibility for his actions in real life I think he was talking about the fact that Dan invited Boogie to his wedding just so they could align in a future season of BB.
- Dan IS a used car salesman, hope he realizes how hated he is with that landslide vote. Now I hope the school fires his nasty ass and his wife divorces him.
- So why did Ian dump Boogie? I missed that part.
- Ian dumped STD boy because he joined the quack pack and became loyal to them. I don't know that he had any real loyalty to STD boy.
- [quote]Who was Jodi?
The very first day they had a competition among the four teams (as they existed at the time). The coach of the losing team had to immediately evict one person on his team. Dan lost and evicted Jodi.
- Jenn is still inside the BB house. She won't leave. She said that with some of the new information that she learned during last night's show & some of the backyard interviews, she's ready to make a big move and thinks she can form an alliance with Ian for F2.
Bai Ling, on the roof.
- Janelle came very, very close to broaching the topic of Danielle's pathological lying before changing the subject. I wish they'd let her go on.
- [quote]What are you so freaked out about [R358]? I was agreeing with you.
My post was addressed to R355, not you at R351.
- Julie recently said in an interview that she doesn't think a celebrity version of BB would work here (when it clearly has in the UK and Australia) so I don't value most of her opinions. Dan didn't deserve to win. He lost in a landslide vote and the only vote he got was from the BB equivalent of a battered wife.
- Dan played the best game but messed up in the end.
When Ian gave his speech, he came off completely genuine. Dan came off as insincere and fake. He should've owned what he did but he was still kissing major ass and coming up with excuses for his behavior. The jurors didn't even take his speech seriously.
If I were a straight man, I'd marry Danielle. It'd be like owning a voluntary slave. Maybe Shane could visit for some "male bonding."
Dani: Honey, why is your penis inside Shane? Are you gay?
Me: Not at all!
Dani: Ok, I just got confused with your penis being in his mouth and all.
Me: Close the door! No girls allowed.
Dani: Ok, as long as you don't leave me for Janelle.
- Interesting that all season my DVR Program Info had 'Big Brother' starring Julie Chen, Jenn Arroyo, Danielle Murphree and Ian Terry.
Funny how those people were listed as the stars and also lasted as long as they did...
- I voted for Frank to win $25 grand. Happy that he won. My other choice was Jenn. Simply because she was honest and didn't lie to anyone.
I'm happy that Dan won 2nd place.
Dani is a giant idiot who cost herself at least 50 grand. She should have tried to win round 1 not give it to Dan.
Shane's receiding hairline is gross. But overall his face is cute.
- Does Dan think that if he doesn't mention his "beautiful wife Chelsea" every five minutes that we'll all think he's gay or some single loser or something? In nearly every interview since leaving the house, including today on "The Talk," Dan has to mention his "beautiful wife Chelsea" at least once, if not more. And it's always those three same words, too. Does he also think we're all going to think his wife is ugly if he doesn't mention that she's "beautiful" too?
Ugh. He definitely livened up the season and made some big moves in a game where big moves don't get made very often, but the last week or two all I get from him (personality and appearance-wise) is a skeezy, sleazy underhanded used car salesman vibe. But at least he has a "beautiful wife" to go home to...
- "I really dislike that Boogie person, but I thought it was very nice of him to say the supportive things he did about Ian. He almost came across as sincere, and since he was no longer in the game, maybe he actually was."
Don't kid yourself. Booger sees Ian as a potential investor. It's as simple as that.
- I was surprised how nice Mike Boogie spoke of Ian, I've never seen that side of him before.
Heard that Dan is still in shock that he didn't win.
- Following the 90-minute Survivor premiere, the newly-renewed Big Brother closed out its 14th-cycle finale with a 2.5/7 in 18-49, down 14% from last year’s finale and its lowest-rated summer finale ever.
- Where was Willie?
- Banned, r388.
- They done didn't even mention ME!!!!
- Anyone watch The Talk to see Dan, Dani and Ian? I'm curious to know what Dani had to say.
- Interesting exit interview with Dan:
- Danielle vows to never play BB with Dan again:
- God, Dan's interview - how sad that one of your biggest goals in life is to get on a reality show, and to help others get on one, too. Kinda pathetic.
- Im glad Ian won. He really deserved it. He's the youngest player ever to win right?
[quote]Is Dan homophobic? I would not be able to resist the temptation to flirt with him.
Me neither. He seems so innocent and non threatening on the outside. And he is a very good listener, like a therapist. By the time you realize how corrupt he is, you have fallen for him. It would be hard to get mad at him for using you, because you would miss his conversation. I totally get why everyone fell into his trap.
- Dan doesn't listen like a therapist - he listens so he learns your weaknesses in order to use them against you.
- I can't help but feel sorry for Danielle. She has had a really rough go of it since Dan betrayed her and evicted Shane. She is such an emotional person so she couldn't be expected to get her head on straight and realize Dan was using her. And on top of that she casted the sole vote for him. At least she has her honor to stand on.
I also think Britney was really short changed this season. She did most of the grunt work early in the game for Ian, Danielle, Shane and Dan, only to get put on the back burner once again and have Frank win America's favorite. I thought she deserved something for gaming herself into a frazzle for all those bitches.
What Janelle did last night was in very poor taste. NOBODY cares about her anymore. And her ass looked horrible in that dress. She was in dire need of more Spanx.
- I voted for Frank to get the $25K also! He was very cute and he played hard, coming back from eviction over and over again! He deserved it!
- Yes r396, you would think that someone would put walls up to him. But everyone in the house could not resist revealing their weaknesses to him, so he could stab them in the back. I think Dan could make people walk off a bridge if he really wanted too, he is that disarming. He reminds me of those mega pastors who become filthy rich. He will probably be one in the next 20 years.
- Britney's big mistake was not covering herself with Frank on the Ian snitching. While Dan was in isolation she had plenty of opportunity to lie to Frank and say something like, "Dan told me that he was going to tell you that it was Ian that snitched and not him, to try to convince you to save him."
She felt like Dan going home was in the bag and she didn't need to keep working it. A good player would have thought about what Dan coming out of isolation could do to try to save himself. Throwing Ian under the bus was such an obvious move, she should have proactively neutralized it.
- Cynical Sally at r385 is really cynical, and probably correct.
- What did Jannelle say that was so insulting to Danielle?
- "What did Jannelle say that was so insulting to Danielle?"
"Shave your hoo-hah. Then get hairplugs put on it. You can call it 'Shane'."
- LOL, Danielle deserves that, go Janelle!
- Did she seriously say that, R403? And does Shane really have plugs? If so, why would they give him a widows peak?
- She said what she didn't like about watching the show was Danielle's lies.
- Janelle did not really say that. I was kidding. But anyone watching last night (and/or a few episodes of BBAD) clearly can see he has plugs. He wore his hair up and off his forehead and that mess was NOT natural. There's a spot with fifty hairs coming out. . .a large space. . .a spot with fifty hairs coming out. . .a large space. . .and so on and so on. They boy has doll hair that Ken or GI Joe would snicker at.
- Danielle has nothing to complain about. Dan said he'd take her to the end, and he did.
It wasn't Dan's fault that Ian picked him for the final two.
- Yeah, R408, and Dan's mistake was throwing the final HOH so that he didn't have to make the decision to cut Ian in favor of Dani. He overestimated his own brilliance with the jury in the end.
- Shane will make a great feets model.
- Anyone watching the live finale party going on right now? It's on the feeds.
- Just chiming in to say I fucking hate OP's original post. It's idiotic.
- Did Danielle show up at the party? I gather that Janelle's intimidating her a lot and she wasn't planning on going. That's kind of sad.
- Hopefully Danielle got the same admonition that Margaret White gave her daughter Carrie, and decided that going to the party wouldn't necessarily be good for her esteem.
- Feedwatcher is a homophobe
- Janelle just said "Danielle is a fucked up bitch!"
- Danielle said she is not attending any events because she does not want to be around negative people. She said in an interview that she didn't want to be around the negativity at the party or in Vegas.
- OMG! Julie Chen is at this party! She's getting drunk and getting down. Is Les there too?
- Cowboy just said he is raising 3 kids. He no longer talks to Nakomis but is friends with her on Facebook and saw that she recently got married so he is very proud of her.
- They asked Cowboy if he would come back as a coach and he said absolutely. I think the interviewer is just fucking with him. He also asked Adam the rocker from last season if he would come back as a coach. Ha ha ha ha. Who's he going to ask next, Jenn City?
- Super Spicy is interviewing Brendon and Rachel right now and Dan just walked up and snatched the microphone out of Super Spicy's hand and said I'm taking over this interview now. What a cocky bastard. Super Spicy must be horrified.
- @BigBrotherBuzz - Shane and Danielle are still in LA! At the hotel together! They might show up to the Finale Party!
Hmmm, I wonder what they're doing at the hotel?
- CBS has sent a limo to pick up Shane and Dani!!! Apparently Dani is toasted and she wants to have it out with DAN for Ruining her game!!
- Whoa Shane and Danielle are there and together. I wasn't expecting them to show as everyone said Shane had already gone back to Vermont.
- OMG, Shane and Danielle just arrived!! The interviewer told Jeff and Jordan to leave and had Shane and Danielle sit down for their interview.
- LOL at the interviewer asking Dani what she is planning to do after Big Brother.
"I am going to be in Vermont."
This is moments after Shane saying that he wasn't sure what was going to happen with them after BB.
- I would love to see a more wise Danielle come back to play. And on The Talk,Ian actually drew up a plan on how to get to the finals before he entered the house! Well,it worked!
There are some people on message boards who think Americas Favorite was production dictated. Don Wollman used to work for the WWE and helping out a friends unemployed son might be a reason...
- Shane and Danielle are going to force a relationship post-show to try and make it better chances they can do an All-Stars or Amazing Race.
Never heard that about Don Wollman, but the co-exec producer Chris Roach is a former WWE guy. He posted during the season that both Ian and Frank were all-stars.
- How Danielle is saying she would only come back to Big Brother if Shane came back.
Dani: "If Shane came, I would cum." Uh, too much info.
Now Shane is saying how he's so poor, he has to work 3 jobs and pay his parents' mortgage. He hopes to make something cum of this, and not just Danielle. WTF?
- The Award Ceremony is about to start. Who do you think will win? What will their acceptance speeches be like? This is better than the Oscars.
- Shane is FINALLY now talking to Dani Donato, his crush. He finally got to meet her. Danielle does not look too happy.
- Now Shane is talking to Dominic, the guy that caused Shane to stop watching last season when he got voted out.
- "Hmmm, I wonder what they're doing at the hotel?"
Giving each other pedicures.
- R429-There was a thread about this at Jokers Updates that has been deleted. Hmmm....Anyway,here is link to Wollman's IMDB page. He produced some WWE doc in 1999...
I did not know about the Chris roach link,either.
- Where are you at,r433?
- WTF is Jodi doing in the VIP section? They said houseguest only!
- Probably, R434. The interviewer was telling them to have fun sharing a hotel room tonight. Then Shane immediately told her they are staying in TWO SEPARATE hotel rooms.
Shane has more chemistry with Dominic.
- WTF? Shane wore flip flops to the party.
- R436, I'm at the party! Here is Shane talking to Dani Donato and Dominic.
- Here are the guests in the VIP section.
- The best part of Dan's interview was when Dan revealed that he really would have evicted Danielle had he won the final HOH because he thought she had certain votes in Shane, Jenn, Frank and Britney. He said he already had a speech prepared if he had won that HOH.
He was going to say, "Danielle, this is the time in a horror movie where you come face to face with the killer and he removes his mask and it's your best friend. Danielle, welcome to your horror movie. I evict you."
- damn....no I sort of wish he won r442
- James Rhine tweeting:
"Frank just told me he loves me"
- Janey wouldn't go to that party because it's like z-list central.
I recall Shane saying his family is poor and he works 3 jobs to help support them. I wouldn't have minded seeing him win something over Dan. But who knows, maybe he'd have spent it on more plugs.
- Y'all... when Julie said Shane had a question fer me on that finale, ahh thought he was gonna PROPOSE!!!!! ahhh did! But awll he wanted to ask was about that stupid game....
that AHH SHOUDA WON!!
Danielle, headin' back to 'bama
- I imagine Shane's family think Danielle is a wonderful girl and that he should marry her. Hell, she's a nurse, so she can support him. Plus, she's batshit like Shane's mom, so there's that.
- One final look at Wil from The Wil Show.
- Janelle did go to that party. She called Danielle a fucked up bitch.
- Why do they call Jenn "Jenn City"? Was that ever explained?
- Is that the name of her new band?
- It's her last name.
- She sold over 10.2 million records.
- Why does Julie write like a 14-year-old teenage girl?
JulieChen: Hey @ReallyWILLKIRBY! Think U would be up 4 the challenge to face off w/ him or do Uworry your gaming skills may be a little rusty :)
- Jenn City said she changed her vote at the last second while she was reaching into her bag. It might be because Dan was still BSing her at that time about her 10.2 million records. Ian was saying "Still kissing butt to the last second."
- R439, Shane knows where his assets lie and those are his hot, masculine and tanned feets. He was smart to wear flip-flops last night.
- Shane is going to end up in LA, chasing reality TV fame. I hope Jenn and Wil are able to remain sane and go back to doing their own things. They seem like decent people.
- [quote] Shane is going to end up in LA, chasing reality TV fame.
maybe he'll let Johnny Fairplay urinate up his bum too.
- I thought Jenn and Wil were both complete wastes of space. Not funny, not clever, had no clue how to play the game, they just brought nothing. Wil in particular is totally annoying, there's nothing funny in his hammy schtick whatsoever.
- [quote]Now Shane is talking to Dominic, the guy that caused Shane to stop watching last season when he got voted out.
Ask if we needed anymore confirmation that Shane is a homosexualist! He and Dominic probably woke up in the same bed this morning, two peas in a pod!
- Dan was a little cocky while the jury was sliding their keys into the voting wheel. It seemed like he thought all the comments were for him when in hindsight it's obvious that they weren't.
The most obvious was Frank who said he was voting for the person he thought made the best decisions and Dan shouted back a loud "Preesh...I hope." In hindsight that was particularly obnoxious.
Ashley said something cutesy that I can't remember and waved and Dan chimed right up thinking that was for him.
And trying to stroke Jenn's ego with the comment about record sales seems a little desperate. It was funny to see that when Julie revealed Jenn's vote went to Ian, Dan shook his hand as if to acknowledge that he didn't convince who he thought he had and he was conceding defeat.
But then what a bitchslap to see the results. They all voted against your cocky ass. Well, all except for the one girl that had gotten so confused that the only thing she could think to do was keep the one promise that the was still able to keep.
- r457, Shane is going to have to hook up with some Hollywood sugardaddy. Someone is going to have to convince him to get a decent rug because his hair is just a mess. It's so thin in the crown and those forehead plugs are so obvious that he should just shave it all down and get a decent toup.
- LOL at R462's assessment of Shane's follicle development or lack thereof. I sure do miss his pretty feets.
I agree that Jenn and Wil were presented to us as roses by Production but turned out to be weeds almost immediately. Zero entertainment and gameplay from both. Wil has, ironically, done a good job spoofing Julie and the HGs in those videos he's made. Jenn is a hideously unnattractive, useless piece if shit. At least she voted for Ian. I heard she changed her mind at the last second and Dan's licking of her ass with "Jenn City! Sold a million records!" is what did it.
What's with this rumor that Eric Stein's been arrested?
- Ian was disgusting: stupid, self-important, no photographic memory, ugly, self-righteous about nothing, and altogether a creep.
- He won because of all the horrible Christians in the house, who didn't like Dan.
- [quote]The most obvious was Frank who said he was voting for the person he thought made the best decisions and Dan shouted back a loud "Preesh...I hope." In hindsight that was particularly obnoxious
Dan was so rude and disrespectful toward Frank during the voting. Glad Dan lost his ass off!
- r464 = Dan
- It looks like the foot in R439's link has six toes.
- [quote]Ian was disgusting: stupid, self-important, no photographic memory, ugly, self-righteous about nothing, and altogether a creep.
My what an awful person you are. You didn't go to college, did you.
- If you'd gone to grade school, R469, you'd know that you don't end a question with a period.
- Not necessarily, R469.
Any news on Danielle's mental health tonight? She should be on suicide watch.
- Here are Frank and Ashley sharing a hotel room. Ashley's bra is hanging from the drawer.
- Frank with his #1 fan.
- Frank has got to cut that hair!
- Tonight is the Big Brother Vegas Bash. Anyone watching live feeds for it? Here are pics. Ian looks so sad.
- Haha, Ian is rooming with Eric Stein in Vegas. Two nerds living it up in Vegas, Gangnam style.
- Sad or maybe repulsed...those girls faces are awful.
- Does anyone like Frank's self-caricature T-shirt? He is selling the black and white one for $20 and color ones for $30.
- Holy shit, who is this hot piece of ass? Was he ever a Big Brother contestant?
- Ian so wants to fit in but as a reality show 'star' he's already on his 14th minute. I hope he invests his money wisely,and not let people like Booger seduce him into the fast life were hangers-on will drain his winnings in mere months...
- which one r479? The guy in the left was just on the real world
- Uh oh, Steven Daigle is at the Vegas bash too!
- He says he still wants to be a chemical engineer.
- Who's the tattooed guy?
- Ian is already a stud macking on all the ladies.
WTF is this Lockerz.com site? It sucks! It won't let you embed pics or even open them in a new tab.
- Ian is losing his virginity tonight in Vegas!
- This pic about sums up Shane. Say cheese.
Shane: Huh? What?
- Doing Frank's hair.
- OMG r488-is that Lawon behind Frank?
- [quote]Uh oh, Steven Daigle is at the Vegas bash too!
And, probably has his eye on Shane.
- Ugh, the guy with the ugly arm tattoo is nasty.
- I don't like that picture link, that stupid Facebook/Twitter pop-up doesn't go away.
- [quote] Ian so wants to fit in but as a reality show 'star' he's already on his 14th minute. I hope he invests his money wisely,and not let people like Booger seduce him into the fast life were hangers-on will drain his winnings in mere months...
In a month I'll be urinating up his bum.
- Hate to be cynical--well, only slightly--but it seems that Ian doesn't look anything like his nerdy, nervous, socially awkward, "special" self in those pics. It was all an act in the BB House, right?
- Also, Ian doesn't really wear glasses. Those are prop glasses. He brought in a couple of different color pairs to the house but stopped wearing them after the first few weeks.
- actually Ian is the guy I would be most anxious to go to bed with from the most recent cast, at least after he let his chest, pit and probly crotch hair grow back in... so tired of that shaving crap..
- Anxious or eager, R496?
I imagine having sex with Ian would be awkward, mechanical, clumsy, clunky, and "self-conscious." Plus he doesn't like to be touched. Yeah, it would make me anxious too.
- The only thing to do with Ian is tie him up and fuck him and make him cum. It offers respect for his "touch-me-not" OCD/Asbergers issues, gives him plausible deniability, and gets him off.
- Im more interested in dirty, rough sex with Father Dan.
- Yay, the 5'7", 5.5-inches erect little nerd won!
- Lawonda is such a little leech. Casting disasters like him, Jenn, Beau, Wil and Kara shouldn't be allowed to attend BB functions.
- Has anyone read Lawon's Twitter? It makes no sense at all.
- Look what someone tweeted about Steven Daigle.
Matt Montemayor @ChargedUpRepair
I had no idea Ross had a whole section dedicated to @StevenFromBB10 !!!! WOW.
- Here's a photo of all the fans who showed up to the Vegas bash. Were any of you there? It was nice of Frank, Lawon, Cowboy and Adam to take a picture with them.
- I guess I was anxious to pleasure Ian, didnt really want to have "sex" with him, if you know the difference, which does exist, for me at least... some of my best friends are on the autism spectrum.
- Lawon made the most stupid move in BB history.
- [quote]Yay, the 5'7", 5.5-inches erect little nerd won!
He is 5'3"
[quote]Lawon made the most stupid move in BB history.
That would be Marcellus who decided to take his best friend off of the block instead of himself after winning the Veto. He was so confident that he had the votes to stay.
Frank does need to shave his hair. I remember there was a shot of him in a bandana tied over his hair. I almost didn't recognize him. He has a hot body and a handsome face with big feet. That hair just ruins everything. Too bad he is so attached to it. It is his undoing.
- Ian is 5'7". They discussed this on the feeds before. Danielle is 5'8" and Dan is 5'9".
Dan only called Ian 5'3" during his speech because he was dressing him down.
- Lawon's move (volunteering to get put on the block and voted out) was the most stupid because he thought he'd be given "special powers" and get to go back in. Talk about a deluded fool.
- Yes, a mentally ill queen.
- I'm going through BB withdrawal today-can't wait until next summer already!
- Danielle's on Twitter now. I didn't know her middle name is Alexis.
- So sad that the show is over :(.
What Ian blow all that money in 6 months.
- So when are pics of Shane's dick going to hit the interwebs??
- Danielle just retweeted a link to a FB petition by "Team Shanielle" who want them to be on the next Amazing Race, starting filming in late November. I think it could happen.
- Does anyone know how to find Big Brother Canada online or perhaps on US TV? I. Die.
- Can someone please start a Big Brother 2014 thread? It doesn't have to be the OFFICIAL thread, just a thread where we can share enthusiasm about the upcoming season, dish about past contestants, speculate, hate on Grodner, etc. Thank you in advance!!
- One was kind of started yesterday. I'll bump it for you.
- Thank you!!