All Threads by Date
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Published: 8 hours ago
A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.
“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.
“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.
DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”
“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said. “Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”
Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”
Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.
“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,” Madsen told WND.
WND also spoke with a member of the East Bank Club in Chicago, who confirmed Obama was a member there and was known to be a homosexual. The upscale fitness club says it has some 10,000 members, but it’s one of a number of places identified by the Chicago homosexual community as a “gay gym.”
In April, WND reported a federal judge dismissed a libel case against Larry Sinclair, a homosexual who claimed Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign had paid to rig a polygraph test regarding Sinclair’s sensational charge that he had sex and used cocaine twice with Obama while Obama was an Illinois state senator. Sinclair tells his story in “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder.”
WND also reported former radical activist John Drew has said that when he met Obama when Obama was a student at Occidental College, he thought Obama and his then-Pakistani roommate were “gay” lovers.
In addition, rumors have swirled around Obama’s relationship with his personal aide and former “body man,” Reggie Love, who resurfaced on the eve of the Republican National Convention to support his old boss. Love resigned from the White House in November 2011 after compromising photographs of him as a college student received wide circulation.
WND also has documented in two separate articles, here and here, that Obama wore a gold band on his wedding ring finger from the time he attended Occidental College through his student days at Harvard Law School.
DuJan said that during Obama’s first presidential campaign, “there was fear in the gay community” about talking openly about Obama being homosexual, particularly after the murder in December 2007 of Donald Young, the openly gay choir director at Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ, who was known to be a close friend of Obama.
“People did not want to talk openly about Obama being gay,” he said.
“Then, when we saw how Larry Sinclair was demonized, anybody who would expose Obama worried they would be silenced if they dared to speak the truth about Obama’s gay life,” DuJan said.
DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”
He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.
“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.
- DuJan insisted that while he’s a supporter of Hillary Clinton, he holds no personal animus toward Obama. He said he campaigned for Clinton in 2008 “because I had waited for years for her to be able to run.”
“I opposed Obama not because I’m a racist, or that I hate Obama, I just knew the type of person Obama associated with in Chicago,” he said.
He pointed to Obama’s association with convicted Chicago real estate magnate Tony Rezko, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright.
“Obama was a dirty politician that the media never wanted to vet – that’s what concerned me about Obama,” Du Jan said.
DuJan spoke further of his claims about Obama in an interview Monday night on Andrea Shea King’s show on BlogTalkRadio.com, which included questions from WND during the last half of the show.
Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.
“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city,” Madsen wrote.
He said the bathhouse, “Man’s Country,” catered “to older men,” noting “it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s ‘grand old bathhouses.’”
Madsen wrote his 2010 report after traveling to Chicago to interview bartenders and customers at several “gay” bars.
DuJan gave WND a list of “gay” bars in Chicago where older customers hang out and tell stories about how Obama, prior to 2004, frequented visited to pick up men for sex, including several on Halstead Street, widely known as an “uber-gay Chicago street.
Writing in HillBuzz.com Tuesday, DuJan said rooms at Man’s Country bathhouse are still referred to as the “presidential suite,” or the “Oral Office,” because “the current President used to haunt the place when he was a just another Illinois state senator that no one had ever heard of or cared about.”
DuJan said he believes that, someday, “all of this is going to be as public knowledge as JFK’s affair with Marilyn Monroe and the other women he cavorted with while married to Jackie.”
“Someday,” he said, “in the next 10-20 years, everyone will know all about Man’s Country, and the place will no doubt get a plaque of sometime commemorating that place as a gay hangout for the future leader of the free world.”
- Well, he was also quite successful hiding the info about his real birthplace and being a covert Muslim terrorist.
Oh, and now something completely different: CLINTON'S PEEEEEEENIS!
- Cocaine, sex, lies and murder? Fuck off, cunt.
- The forward to the book is that paragon Jeff Rense. You can read a sample on Amazon.
- More idiotic right wing bullshit.
- op, your motivation for posting this utter bullshit is.....?
- First the birthers now the cornholers. I'd say, "You can't make this shit up." But they have and they do. Fucking morons.
- Well, if this is supposed to be a smear....it is going to backfire, this is tame stuff compared to the Republican't elect's real past doings...
- Thanks to this post, I have a feeling that Datalounge will be in PRIMETIME for the next five or so days.
Thanks, cunt OP!
- Why would it, R9?
I posted it because it's a theory the right-wing is spreading around today (it's on Free Republic) and I thought we should discuss it in order to figure out what they are up to.
- Hm.....Should I get an ad ready?
- Have we fallen through a time warp? This is exactly the same shit they pulled out of their tired asses last time around. Didn't work then. Not gonna work now. Just shows how desperate and pathetic they are. They got nothing.
- Oh this crap came out a few years from this crazed Hillary supporting asshole. Old news. East Bank Club is not considered a "gay gym" puh-leeze!! This is recycled garbage.
- And DuJan is not a "prominent member of Chicago's gay community". Never heard of him.
- Oh, yeah, OP, your claim of "trying to figure out what the right wing is up to" is about as believable as that Dujan nutcase is.
You ARE the rightwing, sweetheart. Which means you're probably getting more downlow cock than Obama ever did (which is none, in his case).
The Repiglican Party really has become a circus freakshow. And you're one of the freaks, OP.
- The birthers are now cornholers. (And we need to start calling them "cornholers".)
OP's link was to Joseph Farah's World Net Daily. Farah is either the originator or the main source of birther conspiracy theory. That obviously didn't play with the general public, and he's now trying the "cornholer" angle.
- Kevin DuJan is not a Hillary Clinton supporter, as the article claims. He's a far-right conservative who claims that he was driven to the altar of Limbaugh because of what Barack Obama did to Hillary in '08. Fucking liar.
Wayne Madsen, the "investigative reporter" who supports Kevin's claims is a 9/11 "truther" and all around conspiracy nutjob.
Here's a little of what Kevin DuJan writes about himself on his bizarro website:
Originally a native of an area of Cleveland Ohio he affectionately refers to as “Thunderdome”, Kevin DuJan is a former centrist Democrat-turned-Independent-turned Out and Proud Conservative Republican who is an increasingly popular political analyst, humorist, radio personality, and author.
Kevin’s Catholic upbringing and education–administered by take-no-prisoners “Ninja Nuns”–continues to inspire him in the fight against Alinsky radicals bent on destroying America.
He’s a conservative, Christian gay man residing in the rainbow-tinted neighborhood of Chicago known as “Boystown,” where he writes, researches, and edits from this Buzzquarters command center.
Kevin’s work has been featured by Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Dennis Miller, Andrew Breitbart, Michelle Malkin, and other conservative powerhouses on their shows.
Now there's an inspiring list of supporters!
There is another post from May of this year which is odd, to say the least. It's from someone who was trying to run Kev's website when Kev mysteriously disappeared:
I have been reading an increasing number of comments lately inquiring about Kevin’s absence on the site. As a long time reader and fellow fan of his, I have shared in the concern over Kevin’s health and the fact that it has kept him away from posting.
On many occasions Kevin has asked HillBuzzers to pray for individuals that have needed divine intervention. I am asking now that we return that favor to him and spend this next week in extra prayer for Kevin and whatever challenges he is facing.
I am not in direct contact with him, although I know there are others who are. If you are so inclined, please leave an encouraging message and/or prayer in the comments section on Kevin’s behalf. I have faith they will be forwarded to him if he is not able to access them himself right now.
Please also keep in your prayers and thoughts Tamminator, Robert James and others who have taken up the baton and are soldiering on. Thank you to all of you who write, comment and read here. We are a virtual global family and we need to continue to look out for one another.
Kevin — We love you and miss you. I pray that God provides you with all that you need at this time. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Be strong and of good courage. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Hmmm... whithersoever thou goest indeed.
- Oh, please! More fabricated stories.
- This smacks of all the urban legends freepers created during the Clinton years about how he and Hilary had either personally murdered or ordered the murder of 100s of people who got in their way.
These stories are the only way they can justify their irrational hatred of being in opposition because rationally dealing with policy and reality just won't do.
This is the right becoming even more unhinged.
- Dennis Miller - the ultimate WHET...
- OP, when I googled "Kal Penn - gay" an expanded version of the same crap emerged, alleging Kal and Obama were lovers.
However I did not post it because it was such bs.
- Pure fabrication, however, I like how it spices up Obama. I adore the man, but,let's face it, from a gossip standpoint, this is entertaining.
Della, geez, they say all this like it's a bad thing
- He had most of his gay lovers murdered, not by himself of course, it's Chicago, easy to arrange a quick little murder. I even did him myself, he has a great great high tight ass.
- Before he was a senator, I'm not sure Obama would've fared so well on the gay scene. Esp. in Chicago!
- When someone posts an article from World Net Daily, I think you can pretty safely assume it's lies.
- I love you guys!
You are on this freeper shithead op like white on rice.
That's the difference between DL and Free Republic. We are an INFORMED population.
- For the benefit of our freeper visitors, when you use the term "GAY LIFE" on DL, the first thing that springs to the mind of many of us is this:
- This is old news, really. Obama is gay as a goose. Just look at the old photos of him with his boyfriend (the Pakistani guy) - it's obvious they were in love. And why did Obama wear a wedding ring in college all those years, to the point where his school mates even jokingly mentioned it in the yearbook? Plus, we've all heard about his hot and heavy affair with Kal Penn. Why do you people think that his being gay (or bisexual) is a bad thing? Like it's some kind of shameful thing? It's very common for men of his generation to lead double lives like this. Hell, we talk about it here all the time. "My str8 fuckbuddy", etc.
- I'm confused. Doesn't DL's "Obama is a patron of Man's Country" troll usually throw in the Rahm Emmanuel Is His Luva angle, too?
Why the script deviation?
- He's got the Midas touch.
Everything he touches turns to Gay.
- It's delightful watching you freepers get more desperate with each passing day, OP.
- [quote]I posted it because it's a theory the right-wing is spreading around today (it's on Free Republic) and I thought we should discuss it in order to figure out what they are up to.
Pfft, they've been trying to spread it around since Obama first started campaigning years ago.
Come on, if Obama really was gay, there's no way he would have been able to hide it and there would've been many people to verify the story and it would've been enough to kick Obama out of the presidential race. But this is all bullshit just like the stupid birth certificate issue.
- Oh, I love these threads. My favorite is the one about Hillary dragging the dead body of Vince Foster across DC the morning he 'killed himself'.
THOUSANDS of people saw it.
Yet NOBODY said a word.
Conspiracy of SILENCE.
This thread needs to be deleted.
- I will never forget it. He picked me at the mosque whispering Swahili in my ear, then took me home and blew me on a prayer rug in front of the mihrab and his autographed photo of the Mao Mao leadership. But Palin is wrong about one thing. He does have a big stick.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
- Jerome Corsi. Consider the source.
- Total BOTTOM WHORE in Boys Town
- Swahili? He whispered sweet Swahili nothings in your ear??? He told me I was the only one he ever did that to!
- gosh, the only thing this does for me is imagine our hot Commander in Chief getting his long dick serviced and rimming an ass.
- these gay republicans are INSANE
- The stench of desperation has completely enveloped the repukes.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
- [quote]I posted it because it's a theory the right-wing is spreading around today
Learn the difference between "theory" and "smear campaign".
- I feel like it's Mitt who could be someone who is gay and abstains and hates because of many reasons. Remember the maneuvers he made to gain control of Bain? Bitch played those rich old men so good it could only mean one thing. All that pent up sexual energy driving him to success in business. The tasteful surgeries, the hair transplant, the perfectly cut suits, the cocksucking, the manicured hands, the meticulous attention payed to the details of his houses, the Belgian shoes, the botox maintenance, and the deep tan all read as gay gay gay.
- Obama could never have done any of those things because he's too passive.
- Sounds like something Scotty Bowers would have made up.
- If they had said he frequented Steamworks I would halfway believe it. Man's Country? Ewwwww.....the president and Rahm definitely have better taste than to have lifetime memberships at Man's Country.
- The guy in the picture at r28 is exactly how I imagine the guy who "likes to go up into the other man".
- I'm not reading that garbage, but since being in support of gay marriage hasn't affected his poll #s, why would him being gay matter?
- [quote]I thought we should discuss it in order to figure out what they are up to.
Dude, this is not rocket science. First, you're linking to WND, a site that claims the government is hiding a colony of Bigfoots in the Pacific northwest. Second, the Jebus freaks and Regressives are freaking out because they see the writing on the wall and know they are going to crash and burn in November.
- Of course it would matter, r47. It would implicate his family and his perceived morality. Maybe not as much to his base, but it would send the Republican voters straight to the voting booth in higher numbers.
- With the GOP using this line of attack what does it tell us? It tells us they think being Gay is reprehensible, so use it to smear someone. They appeal to the ignorant. Again.
These are despicable people and we need to just get ready because this hate speech is going to get much much worse. And honestly. If Romney wins, if all this nasty birther, gay stuff works, what does it say about the climate and the country we then have to live in?
We cannot listen to this, we cannot let them win. If anything, this crap needs to strengthen our resolve. Every time they sink to a new low, we need to confirm that we will volunteer, donate money, and vote, and get as many other people to do the same as we can.
I want to see their efforts backfire in a big way. I want them to know that the most powerful tool in this election cycle is using their hate and their money to work against them.
- Thanks for posting OP. It's important to know what the enemy is up to. It also gives an opportunity for those who know that it's bullcrap to post that info.
Thanks for the feedback on DuJan from guys like r14, r16 and r17. Your input helps refute what is being used against the POTUS.
- R49, they already hate the man for waking up in the morning. Anyone who already hated him and is anxious to get him out was already going to vote against him.
Do you really believe there are millions of people who weren't going to vote before who will now run to the boot because he might be gay?
- booth, even!
- I can beat you all. Obama gay-married me in a communist-gay-mosque in Kenya YEARS before he met Michelle!
- r54, admit it: Cash Bar, right?
- Somone clever should do a Doctor Who spoof where the Daleks shriek 'IMPEACH' instead of of their famous 'EXTERMINATE'. That would describe the Tea partying Republicans perfectly.
- During the '08 election campaign, I met a guy from Chicago who was visiting town on a convention. He was the first I had heard that rumor from, and he specifically said it was "well known around town" about Obama and the bathhouse/gay bar scene.
I didn't put too much credence in it at the time; however a month or two after "O" elected, I met up with another Chicago guy at a "bear weekend" event. He confirmed what the first guy said and then added, "and Rahm Emmanual, too. They used to go to Man's Country regularly." Have to admit that THAT comment really floored me ....I'm not saying this latest press story from the GOP freeper is true or not ... just sayin'.
I'll be so glad when this election year is over ... sigh... is it Wednesday, November 7th yet?
- Maybe this article is wrong and an attempt to discredit Obama but he has *always* pinged to me. He strikes me as a closeted black man. I don't know one way or another of course but I have my suspicions. Look at the lack of a dating history. They had one woman that produced love letters from a relationship years ago but that's it. Nothing else except him and Michelle. Plus the guys past is just so damned mysterious. I'm not a birther (in fact I'm a black woman who plans to vote for Obama this fall), but this guy has *huge* holes in his personal history. Like his undergrad records and what he actually did after leaving Harvard.
Plus, I don't get any str8 "vibe" from him. Usually you see women swooning over powerful men, but no one ever says sexy and Obama in the same sentence. He has this sexlessness to him that's very suspect.
- are you out of your mind, r58?!!?? (Wait. don't answer that, because you clearly are.)
Almost every woman I know, including me, finds the current potus to be SMOKING hot.
Handsome, sexy, smart, smooth. He's a dreamboat.
You cannot be serious.
- I want to see Obama's blood tests for the last ten years.
- I will say there is a coldness about him that gines these stories life, but I don't think he is gay. Ditto Rahm.
- He's a 'prominent' Chicago homosexual, yet he's never sucked my cock.
Sorry, but the Lakeview Police SWB (Sashaying While Black) clause has always been the cornerstone of their Stop and Frisk policy.
- Obama is not gay. In fact, I would say he is about 100% heteroxexual.
Where do these people come from on the right? I guess the Internet is home to all manner of wingnuts.
- Insatiable bottom. Everyone knows it.
- Why would anyone think that Rahm isn't butch?
- You do not know that, R63. You have no basis to make a claim that he's a Kinsey 0. For all we know he could be a 4 and in love with his wife. As someone who has frequented Man's Country and other "venues", I can say that I could have been with him and not remember his face at all. Do you remember everyone that you've been with at a sex club - hell, I can't remember the faces of people I was with a FEW times, let alone once in a steam room. He could easily fly under the radar if that's where he kept his activity limited to.
- I hate to break it to you, most male ballet dancers are straight. I know, I know...the tights, the costumes...yet, mostly straight.
- This thread is stupid. It is stupid. The OP should be ashamed of themselves.
- R68 has a point. I had two neighbors that were male ballet dancers. They were total pussy hounds. I swear the prime motivator for their career was so they could meet women.
- DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!
- Stupid trolling OP is stupid.
- IF there WERE any validity to this thread wouldn't someone have pics or at least offer a lie detector test? So many unscrupulous people do such things for money, if Obama had been "living on the down low" it couldn't have been kept so quiet. Someone is either out to smear Obama or has bizarre fantasies.
- I head Belize in Angels in America is based on Obama. He was known for his brilliant Aretha Franklin impersonations and would throw confetti out of a paper bag like Rip Taylor.
- Agree R67- but Obama regularly plays hoops and golf. Do you know any gay man, remotely gay man, who does both? Lesbians play gold, but not gay men.
- Oh my god, OP, what a desperate move by you and your freeper friends.
I fully anticipate one of said freeper trolls posting here "as a gay man" on Datalounge that they have been with the POTUS in the past - no doubt will be circularly seized as "evidence"....
Fortunately, it will be perceived as an act both desperate and ridiculous.
That is what the Republican Party has become - desperate and ridiculous.
FUCK OFF BACK TO FREEPERVILLE, FAKE GAYS AND LOG-CABIN UNCLE TOMS.
- And when I was living in Paris in the 1960s, this tall handsome Mormon missionary came to give the word of Heavenly Father from the Church Of Later Day Saints (COLDS) and I asked him about the sanctity of his underwear and he baptized me in the name of the Aaronic Priesthood with a touch of his turgid Urim as I presented my hole for the glory of the Saints.
- If there's any truth in this at all, it only increases Obama's enigmatic charm.
The revival of the claim reminds me of another DL thread, which posits O's possible CIA links from early adulthood. Not incompatible with fun in gay Chicago.
O what a tangled web! (On the one hand it's great that J Edgar Hoover is long dead; on the other, you just know that Kitty Kelley has a hot new subject.) Not that Obama isn't masterfully above all such intrigue.
- [quote]Do you know any gay man, remotely gay man, who does both?
Yes. None of them in your age-bracket, though.
- Yes, I do R75. I've been with more than one closeted "bi" married jock types in my life. One, in fact, was a contestant on American Gladiators back in the '80s. Is 52 today and competes in Iron Man competitions all over Southern California. Completely undetectable, not a single gay affectation. There are thousands of men like him out there. As far as basketball and golf? Well... Just google it... You're living in the dark ages with those stereotypical beliefs.
- Exactly. I TOO have fucked Mitt Romney.
- Huffpo says the originator of this dreck even claimed Obama had been married to a gay man; hence a gold wedding band. LOL
- OP= MrsPatrickCampbell
- I said he GAY-married me, r55. There were multiple open bars, 6 champagne fountains, go-go boys giving out Jello shots and 3 dozen live peacocks meandering around with trays of fruity cocktails strapped to their backs.
Your name's Michelle, right?
- I know several gay men who play gold, and hoops, but none who do both.
(who also have a history of live in girlfriends and and a wife and children.)
R79- have not found your ageist remark to be remotely accurate.
I also don't know of any gay golf organizations or BB organizations in NYC either.
- I actually went to school with Barack, and he was always focused on a political career some day in the future. He avoided going to protests because he rarely wanted to be caught in the middle of it, thinking about on campus politics and his future.
And so Barack was hanging out at gay bars? Ha. Even if he were gay, Barack would have been the type to keep it so down low no one would have discovered it.
BUT no one ever thought of him as gay back in college and law school, and he never identified that way, and my friends (several of whom are gay) who have known him through his political career laughed when this shit first came up in the Enquirer. Of all the things they could make up, this one is the easiest one to laugh off because there's no evidence of to back it up.
He has been, until recent years, the out of touch straight guy who had a hard time really understanding marriage rights ... genuinely... he wasn't out cruising bars, bearding, and just in the closet denial.
This is ludicrous.
I just can't believe no one has leaked Romney's tax records so far. I'm hoping it's the October surprise. Then we can focus on documented scandal.
- Don't get me wrong...I could care less whether Obama is gay or not. However, I don't like the fact that people were murdered to cover up this fact.
If you don't believe he's gay, just watch him more closely. He's got a thing for certain types of males.
- [quote]I don't like the fact that people were murdered to cover up this fact.
Your evidence for this "fact" is?
- WTF is Kevin DuJan?
- Charlie, usually I like your posts but to ascertain sexuality based on what sports one plays is beyond ridiculous.
Moving on, I see that no one has pressed me for details of my alleged same-sex love/sex/boredom affair with Mitt Romney.
Perhaps that is for the best. It was more glum than tawdry, and although it is unusual for a male to fake an orgasm, I have to admit that I did so with Mittens.
- I know this never happened because if it did, you'd all be fixated on the size of Barack's enormous penis.
- Republicans don't get that if Obama was bi, Democrats wouldn't care. No way is he gay only. Too many pictures of O and Michelle giving each other horny looks. You'll never see Michelle Bachmann and her husband exchanging looks like that.
If this were true, Dems would just shrug and vote for him anyway. A lot of Independents wouldn't care either, they're probably mostly Republicans run out of the party for not being extremist or religious enough.
Only hard-nosed right wingers think being gay is some horrible thing, and they would never vote for Obama no matter what.
- Uh, huh. So this hits the wires the day after news reports that Romney's campaign is in trouble and unlikely to pull it off? Oh, this is just pathetic.
- Shit, I didn't care that he was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist communist baby-eating spy out to destroy America, so why would I care if he was gay?
- good point, r93.
- This is re-surfaced garbage from a few months ago.
- Yes and no R90. It has been a pretty clear test for me, of course not fool proof. I also know very few straight men that love, Madonna AND Barbra Streisand. Don't take it too seriously.
Golf and BB is a pretty big double (straight) wammy. I find many more gay guys are into football, and baseball than the other two.
And of course my favorite sports, both of which I still do a lot, and well I might add, are tennis and skiing- and of course I know a lot of gay men who do one or the other and belong to several large gay clubs for both.
I think I will google gay BB, and gay golf to see if there are gay clubs build around either of then in NYC.
- Remember? Even the Republican't mud slingers are sloppy.
- Reporting back:
I did find a gay BB league in NYC, no gay golf organization or league. (I also know of gay softball, and volleyball.)
- At the risk of being Miss Prisspot, I'd like to remind you that our comments can show up in a google search. I'd recommend saying O instead of Obama if you're making a sarcastic throwaway comment such as 'O was at Steamworks getting bareback gangbanged while M strapped one on and waited for him at home'. If you use the name, it might show up later out of context.
- It's better than being a pedophile like Mitt Romney AND also the zodiac killer
- Well, then, it's probably time to announce with fanfare all of our alleged gay activities in conjunction with Mitt Romney, "papa bear".
- Mitt Romney is a pedophile? A new low. Who did he have killed to cover it up?
- Okay, finally a rumor I believe. Now why was Obama against same-sex marriage and keeping DADT in place for so long? Obama's inner homo couldn't be contained any longer.
- Of course it's true.
Mr Obama and "Gayor" Rahm Emmanuel of Chicago are bbf, sex buds
This means they are allowed to have sex only with each other (and maybe a few others they bring in) and otherwise they keep away from men.
The two guys look alike, and both have gay face.
- I would gaily, I mean, gladly lend Obama my torquoise belt, but I burnt it.
Gay dude or a guy who drove to Canada with his windshield wiping away the diarrhea from his petrified dog on the roof.
Who to choose?
- Mittens and I held hands at 1270 Boylston back in the day. Goooooood times. It was always confusing later how he backtracked and flip-flopped on gay rights, go figure. I guess republicans have short memories as well as "short fuses". 'Course I'm talking about his temper.
- But didn't the news report that in High School, Mitt Romney beat up a special education student, cut his hair and then had anal sex with him. Mitt's dad payed to have the whole thing covered up.
- The right is really desperate...
- Wasn't the dog in a travel crate? How is that any different than tying your dogs into the back of your pickup truck while traveling down the highway? We did that all the time when I was a kid - never had a problem, and the dogs loved it. Get a new meme, that one is just weak.
- Strapped to the roof in a crate for HOURS going 70mph-plus; Seamus had bad diarhea that coated the windshield so Romney pulled into a do it yourself carwash, hosed the car and the outside of the crate down, and got back on the highway for hours.
Once they got to Canada, the dog ran away, never to be seen again, although the Romneys have told a story about leaving him on Mitt's sister's farm. No photos, no proof.
If you think that's cool, r111, you are a slimeball animal abuser too.
- [quote]The two guys look alike, and both have gay face.
I can see the NYT Announcement thread already... "White Man with Big Ears Marries Black Man with Big Ears"
- R111 Get a new meme? You mean the one like what is Mitt hiding in his tax returns? Why wont Mitt release details about his tax plan? What did the McCain camp find in his past that made them instead go with Palin as a VP pick? How much money does he have stashed in off-shore accounts? Why did he baptize Holocaust victims into his church? Why is his yacht registered in the Caymen Islands? Why does he want to deny insurance to people with pre-existing conditions? How come his fancy dancing horse is a tax deduction? When exactly did he leave Bain? Why does he want to kill Medicare?
O wait, I forgot. You're a Regressive, so living in the past will cause you to be a slow on some things.
- Next they'll be claiming that through his big grin Obama surreptitiously whispered into the ear of the Florida pizza shop owner who bear hugged him: "Good. I was afraid you wouldn't have anything for Meat Lovers."
- OP is a fucking Repug. And this is the level of desperation that they have reached. Nothing surprises me anymore. They are beneath pond scum. They are pond scum in Hell.
- Mitten is really Sarah Palin in drag! (and that's no rumor)
- Enough, Charlie. Your "golf and basketball" theory wasn't interesting the first time around, either.
- This one just makes me laugh.
- And what about him having a son he never speaks of???
He has his father's ears!!!
- R120, you're mistaken. That's hte governor of Florida.
- So even if he had relationships and sex with guys, how does the ex gossip columnist know that he's gay and not straight or bisexual?
- R103, While I won't go so far as to accuse MR of being a pedophile, it is common practice for boys of 8yrs and older to visit LDS Bishops weekly. They discuss in specific detail their strictly forbidden masturbation practices and sexual fantasies, and ways to prevent such occurrences. Ewwww.
- I thought those Mormon culties only liked little girls not little boys. Not that I'd put anything past that fake religion of bigots.
- R123. How does one prevent boys' from masturbating and having sexual fantasies? Maybe not at eight years old as your post states, but at a certain age, human beings are sexual beings, perhaps with varying sexual drives, but sexual nonetheless.
Even Mitt Romney with five sons should know that.
- In all the years Obama has been on the public's radar and on DL's radar, have there ever been any credible gay rumors?
- No, R126.
This is desperation and an attempt at a smokescreen to obfuscate Romney's idiotic and frightening kneejerk response to the ambassador killing.
If they can get people talking about Obama instead, no matter how stupid the subject, it means less discussion of Rombey's horrific botch.
- If it's not reported in the National Enquirer I know it can't be true.
- Romney's Utah finance chief in 2008
- Paul Babeu, Arizona Romney co-chair from 2012
- Mel Sembler, Romney finance chairman, and child abuse
Bain Capital and Aspen Education and child neglect and abuse
Ann Romney commits to "helping troubled teens"
How much smoke does there have to be before you nervous nellies see the fire?
- The difference between the allegations against Obama and Romney is that the former are fanciful and easily disproved when the dates are matched up; whereas the latter are not even denied.
- R125, Read the guide below on Mormon Masturbation Prevention. There are several online discussions with suggestions, including tying boys hands to the bedposts when sleeping and taking very short showers and avoiding baths. That is one of the things that boys starting at 8 years discuss weekly with their untrained LDS Bishops, of which MR was one of the best.
- That's weird r133.
- Male ballet dancers: majority straight.
Chorus boys: Vast majority gay.
- Getting a little bit nervous over here.
- I can't believe this thread is still alive. Dumbest thread ever!
- R133. Crazy stuff.
However, in the history of man, there has never been a prevention for msturbation that works...except lack of desire. And even that doesn't work to keep you from fondling your junk just for something to do sometimes when you're laying around doing nothing.
- Lets start a rumor for Mittens ----> He was the basis for the movie "Latter Days!"
- I have never seen ONE photo of Obama that looked like he was smelling freshly baked cookies
- I have. And some cookie body movements, too.
- What are cookie body movements?
- [quote] What are cookie body movements?
Apparently he doesn't walk like a fat pig.
- Where are the compromising photos of the former "body man"? Surely one of you botches saved them somewhere...
- "A Couple in Chicago"
- i wouldnt doubt him being gay, you know they would not allow a black or half black man to be president without holding something over his head. still will vote for him i really dont care, not like he is the only one in dc
- RIGHT WING SCUM AT IT AGAIN!!!
- Yep r147.
- Let's see: secret Muslim, well that didn't work;
not a US citizen, that didn't work either;
so, let's say he's secretly gay!
- Here's a novel approach for Romney and the GOP: Try talking about actual ***ideas*** to get the country back on track. Actual policies.
- Here's the perfect devestatingly fatal blow to Obma's campaign: he's secretly a Republican.
Mitt Romney, thinking ahead on the chessboard.
- Seen today on a Obama story:
In late May, (2010) Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama's membership in a Chicago gay club, Man's Country. ~ Wayne Madsen
Madsen also reported on Obama's sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Obama's relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.
There were two other openly gay men in Wright's church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men "conveniently" died:
Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.
- Didn't a gay Chicago acquaintance of Obama have a strange death shortly before he became president?
- Hilary's got nothing on Obama, eh 152? Don't bother with making it look like a suicide, tap em in the back of the head......
- Right-winger here. I don't understand where all this gay stuff comes from (unless in the most extreme probability it happens to be true.) The Mayor is slightly effemenate, but I don't get an actual gay ping at all. Besides, his family life seems much more than obligatory.
The only way this works as a rumor is Rahm's connection to Obama - who is otherwise extremely ungay. No way. The Baths? Ridiculous - an individual as memorable as Barack Obama a regular, yeah right - there would be thousands of witnesses. This did not happen, and my co-reactionaries are wasting their time with it.
- I love how no semi-legitimate news source has touched this ridiculous story.
- I love how this claim raises ire, but then there is a thread saying Romney was the Zodiac. This is the DL that makes me laugh.
- "OP, when I googled "Kal Penn - gay" an expanded version of the same crap emerged, alleging Kal and Obama were lovers."
I'm sure it never happened, but does anyone think the idea of the two of them together is HOT? I'd pay to see that sex tape.
- [quote]Too many pictures of O and Michelle giving each other horny looks. You'll never see Michelle Bachmann and her husband exchanging looks like that.
How could Michelle Bachmann not be repulsed every time she looks at Ladybird?
- ...and I hid my straight life to become a notorious homosexual...
- I would guess there were more than just those couple of guys who were gay at Trinity United Church of Christ considering UCC supports gay rights and gay marriage and did so even before 2008.
- It's obvious 0bama is not heterosexual.