- Gay boys and trannies who can't lip sync
- Chat Roulette version - Winning!!
- Don't call me Baldy
- Cookie Monster!
- Ugh. Fraus. Frrrraaaaaaaaaauuuuus.
- I'm not sure if these guys are gay or not..
- She is so amazing
- If I hear this damn song one more time...
- A montage of all the best:
- I fucking hate that shit song.
- I love these heteros:
- Hey r6, they have another video as well.
- Datalounge ....let me introduce you to Miranda Sings.
(she's a spoof on all of the young girls who post YouTube videos thinking that they're talented and beautiful. Her real name is Colleen Ballenger and she's actually pretty talented).
- Thanks R12!! I heart those straight boys :)
- Ones that end with the singer offing themselves.
- A and F guys
- R2 made me grin ALL day
- R12, those girleenas, uh straight guys, sure do like to dance!
- R7 link is actually hilarious if you can stick it out to the end.
- Only at Yale
- gay marriage
- I like the orchestral version
- I like this West Side Story touring cast version:
- I also like this German version.
- Call me a Mary, but the first time I saw one was during the Miss USA pageant in June, with Andy Cohen, Giuliana Rancic, and the Miss USA contestants, and I still love it.
Although R2's video was really good. I love how the boys are all shocked by the singer, but the girls just start singing and dancing with him. Who knew that girls loved trannies so much??
- R26, very very Kolnsch. Cologne is just about the gayest city on the planet.
- Please Germans, translate for us!
- My favorite
- R29, pretty much the same words, but with a gayer slightly more sardonic twist. lost of fun views of the City of Cologne.
- R30 = Queen Elizabeth
- Jimmy Fallon and the Roots w/children's instruments in the dressing room w/ CRJ. Fun!
- already posted but very fun
- More lifegards
- Infant soldiers
- I finally heard this song (the original version) for the first time yesterday. It's boring and tuneless. Why would you even want to parody it?
- Which ever Record Company Executive came up with this way of promoting a new act, is due for a very big bonus.
Parody on......you Corporate Controlled Robots.
- FUck off, you weazel, this very non-aligned artist just did the best cover ever.
- ...the best, hands down.
- he is indeed a cutie, but I prefer the swedish twink myself.
- What kind of name is Tsui? Is he Chinese?
- He's good but his name is THE Sam Tsui? That kind of pretentiousness is a turn off. Seems cocky.
- The Maroon 5 cover is the best.
- This one's the best. It has good production values and I like the twist ending.
- Wow, R47, that was just .. AWFUL and has not one damn thing to do with "Call Me Maybe."
- Delicious videos.
- This is an interesting inter-racial parody of Call Me Maybe. Sort of a celebration of the New South.