- London Bridge by Fergie
All of Usher's songs
All of Miley Cyrus' songs, especially songs like party in the USA.
- Forgot to mention "my humps" by the Black eyed peas.
- r3 here, I meant to sign r2 in the author's slot.
- I adore this version of My Humps
- Tongue Tied by Grouplove. The vid is pretty bizarre. I had never seen it before.
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae whatever
- I agree with R1...
But this is a close second for me:
- Hanging my head in shame as I type..
- Sugar Baby Love
- That's the Way, uh-huh uh-huh, I Like it
- Call Me Maybe and Good Time by Owl City.
- I am a total Scrooge, but I love "Have a holly, jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives.
- "Ruby Red Dress"
- And you should be ashamed, deeply ashamed, all of you.
- "Freed From Desire" by Gala
- This is one of my favorite songs. I think I might win the shame award.
But, in my defense, I used to sing this song to my dear, departed dog. She would get up, put on her smiley face and dance with me. She knew the song.
- One Direction songs
- Starland Vocal Band - AFTERNOON DELIGHT
What Makes You Beautiful.
Left in the Dark Again (I only like Streisand's worst)
Sugar Don't Bite (bonus hilarious 80s video with Sam Harris wooing a Vanity type while queening out harder than Richard Simmons). Lyrics are some of the worst ever, but the melody was the basis for Papa Don't Preach -- the songwriters sued and won.
- "Take a Load Off Annie" I heard the biker version first, hence the shame. But there's more to it.
My new version. Shame, shame on me!
- LOL, r20! I do enjoy the "Gotta Be You" song from One Direction. And, the whole album from The Wanted.
- "As Long As You Love Me" - Bieber. It took a lot for me to admit it.
- "The Girl Most Likely" by Jeannie C. Riley.
This clip is so awesome--you just can't beat that silver mini-dress with go-go boots.
- Interesting there are so many naughty One Direction fans here.
- been around the world by puff daddy.
- Anything by Justin Bieber.
- Most of the songs listed, plus Super Freak.
- Fine, I admit it... I love the Macarena song. And I am always the first one on the dance floor when it comes on.
I love most of One Direction's songs, especially the new one, but don't consider any of them shame worthy. Except maybe WMYB...
- "She's a Lady"
By Tom Jones.
- It's A Hard Knock Life
- who let the dogs out? woof, woof, woof, woof.....
- Partly-reformed metal/psychedelic/proghead here. But I have always, always loved this song.If my stoner friends had known (horrors!)
Hey..it was the 70s.
- Mambo #5
- work by kelly rowland
- I hated it, but oh my those harmonies...
- J.Lo's "If You Had My Love" (all her other songs are awful, though).
Lana Del Rey's "Summertime Blues" (can't stand her fabricated persona, though).
Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" (loathe her otherwise, both her music and her tired act)
David Guetta's "Titanium".
The BeeGee's "How Do You Mend A Broken Heart"
- Actually, most of them. If they found my iPod after I died, I'd die.
- heh - talent has neve been high on my must-have list
Anything by Book of Love
C'est la Vie - Bewitched
Sirens - Stilettos
Anything by Jackie O
- "We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun..."
- Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya...
- 'Dejavu' by Teena Marie...
- Rubber Ducky
- I am so ashamed!
- "Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nelly"
- Donna Fargo -- "Funny Face"
I used to sing this to my dear departed Golden Retriever so I'm not ashamed but have never told anyone this before.
I miss you Mommy!
- Faded - Soul Decision
How We Do - Rita Ora
Mama Do The Hump - Rizzle Kicks
Barbie Girl - Aqua
- Gangham Style
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
- Another vote for Gangnam Style.
And *hangs head low*, most of Katy Perry's work.
- I like anything by The Carpenters, Barry Manilow, and Captain & Tennille (especially "You Never Done It Like That"). It reminds me of growing up as a little kid in the late 70s and that's what my parents, relatives, and all their friends would listen to. People see those on my iPod and freak out.
But perhaps the worst song that I like is "We Built This City" by Starship. I know it's awful, but I love it anyway.
- I never thought 'We Built This City' was awful. Yes, it's commercial, but well done and catchy.
I love Captain & Tennille as well.
Popular music was so much better in the 70s and 80s.
- The One Direction album (especially 'What Makes You Beautiful')
REM's Shiny Happy People (love Kate Pierson)
80s Eurodisco stuff like LUV's Troyan Horse, Baccara's Yes Sir, I can Boogie, Aneka's Japanese Boy, or Modern Talking's Cheri Cheri Lady.
- I've never been to me. Charlene.
- Captain Future theme. Now there's some guilty pleasure that makes you look like a total dork if that secret comes out.
- "Baccara's Yes Sir, I can Boogie, Aneka's Japanese Boy"
Love those two as well!
In fact, I love most of the one-hit wonders from the 70s and especially the 80s.
Last night I listened to "Shattered Dreams" by Johnny Hates Jazz. What a song!
You really are reminded how much the quality of pop music has declined since those days...
- It still has a great beat (especially when the stupid duck is saying who knows what)
And I used to love generic disco back-up girls
- Wow, r59!
First time I've listened to that since 1984.
I love how never-ending the intro is...!
- The Boulderettes' Kickline Music. Earworm for the last 45 years of my life. Starts at 1:02
Look Fred, dancing girls! MILLIONS of them!!
- Gloria. No, not the song by Laura Brannigan, but the TV show theme. It was on for one season 30 years ago, but has still managed to lodge in my brain ("la la la la la de dah dah, la de dah de dah"). I even sing the last line ("But you know what, Joey? We'll be okay.") Maybe this belongs on the thread about early indicators of your sexuality.
Sidebar: while the series lasted only one season, it placed no. 18 for the year with 15.5 million viewers. That would rank it as no. 6 in last week's ratings, just a few viewers behind The Big Bang Theory.
- That guy in the yellow suit in the Gangnam Style video is so hot.
- RuPaul's Work It. Sashay!
- Barbie Girl by Aquanet hair spray or whatever
- We're gonna Ring Ranga Dong for a hollee-day!
- I'm afraid I may win...
- Another for Call Me Maybe (but you're the only people I'm telling that to).
- Heartbeat, it's a love beat, and a love beat is a good vibration, let me hear your heart pound!! Let me hear your love sound!!
Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco family